时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – Packed ’em up? Why? – She followed you to atlantic city. | -整理行李? 为什么? -她跟踪你到亚特兰大 |
[00:03] | She knows about your other woman. | 她已经知道你有其他女人了 |
[00:04] | Things went from bad… | 事情从糟糕的地步发展到 |
[00:06] | put your hands where I can see ’em. | 把你的手举到我们看得见的地方 |
[00:07] | To considerably worse. | 无法收拾的局面 |
[00:10] | Oh, man, she’s good. | 她太阴险了 |
[00:11] | Looks like the insemination was Successful. | 看来这次人工受精很成功 |
[00:14] | and even the good news… | 甚至好消息… |
[00:15] | she’s the priority now. She’s the mother of my child. | 她现在是家里最重要的人 她是我孩子的母亲 |
[00:18] | Came with a catch. | 也不是完全都是好的 |
[00:19] | – Given any thought to staying at my place? – I think I’m gonna have to pass. | -是否考虑一下住到我家来呢? -我想还是不了 |
[00:22] | You know, I’m stronger than people give me credit for. | 我比人们想的要更坚强 |
[00:25] | But sometimes once you accept the truth… | 但有时一旦你接受了事实… |
[00:28] | You discover that you’re capable… | 你会发现你自己可以… |
[00:30] | let’s just get out of here. | 我们离开这里吧 |
[00:31] | Of accomplishing | 做成… |
[00:32] | I’d like to admit myself for psychiatric observation. | 我想我需要入院观察 |
[00:35] | I’m about to have a nervous breakdown. | 我很快就要精神失常了 |
[00:37] | Almost anything. | 几乎任何事情 |
[00:41] | it’s a fact of life in every neighborhood- | 这就是现实生活,在每个居民区 |
[00:45] | people move in | 有人搬进来 |
[00:46] | and people move out. | 有人离开 |
[00:48] | Although very few of them pack up and leave at 2:00 in the morning. | 虽然她们当中很少有人 会在凌晨2点整理行李搬家 |
[00:55] | But it wasn’t the first time that betty applewhite had tried to leave in the middle of the night. | 但这已经不是betty applewhite一家 第一次在午夜搬家了 |
[01:01] | It had happened once before… | 以前曾发生过一次… |
[01:04] | in chicago… | 在芝加哥… |
[01:06] | the same night one of her sons tried to break up with his girlfriend… | 在她的一个儿子想跟女友分手的那个晚上… |
[01:12] | a young woman named melanie foer. | 一个叫melanie foer的年轻女孩 |
[01:16] | Are you kidding? You cannot dump me. I do not get dumped. | 你开什么玩笑? 你不能把我甩了,我是不会被甩的 |
[01:20] | – If anyone is getting dumped here, it’s you. -However you wanna spin it is fine, okay? | -如果这里有人被甩的话,也应该是你 -你怎么想都可以,行了吧 |
[01:23] | I just want out. I just want out! | 我只想你出去! 我只想你出去! |
[01:26] | Okay, matthew. | 好了 matthew |
[01:28] | Maybe I am a bitch sometimes, | 可能有时候我是有点贱 |
[01:30] | but there are advantages | 但是跟像我这样的女孩约会还是有好处的 |
[01:33] | and I know that you know what I’m talking about. | 你明白我指什么 |
[01:37] | – You– – melanie, my mother is in the other room. | -你… -melanie 我妈妈在另外一个房间 |
[01:39] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[01:42] | Clearly, we can’t have a serious discussion here. | 很明显 我们是不能在这里进行严肃的讨论 |
[01:46] | Why don’t you met me at the lumberyard at 9:00? | 我们明天早上9点在贮木场见面如何? |
[01:48] | – Melanie… | -怎么? |
[01:49] | It’s over. | 我们结束了 |
[01:50] | Well, even more reason for you to show up. No one can say good-bye better than I do. | 只要你来了 我可以比任何人更洒脱的说再见 |
[02:21] | oh, it’s about time. | 美妙的时刻到了 |
[02:26] | caleb? | |
[02:27] | What are you doing here? Where’s matthew? | 你在这里干吗? matthew 在哪里? |
[02:29] | I got here first. | 我比他先到这里 |
[02:31] | I-I know a shortcut. | 我知道一条捷径 |
[02:32] | Does matthew know that you’re here? | matthew知道你来这里吗? |
[02:35] | No. | 不知道 |
[02:38] | He–he doesn’t wanna be with you anymore. | 他…他不想跟你在一起了 |
[02:41] | what does that have to do with you? | 那跟你有什么关系? |
[02:43] | See, I thought… | 我在想… |
[02:46] | maybe… I could be your boyfriend now. | 或许…我现在可以做你男朋友了 |
[02:49] | What? | 什么? |
[02:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:54] | Oh, god, please tell me someone put you up to this. No? | 上帝!是别人叫你这样说的吧 不是吗? |
[02:58] | ‘Cause if you’re serious, | 因为如果你是认真的 |
[03:01] | it’s too pathetic. | 那太可悲了 |
[03:04] | God, what the hell are you doing?! | 上帝!你到底在做什么?! |
[03:10] | Get off of me, you freak! | 离我远点,你这个疯子 |
[03:25] | melanie? | |
[03:59] | yes, a year had come and gone since the applewhites had left chicago, | 是的 applewhite一家离开 芝加哥已经有一年了 |
[04:05] | and betty thought they could again slip away in the middle of the night. | betty以为这次她们 一样可以在午夜偷偷溜走 |
[04:10] | Once we move, how is matty gon’ find us? | 一旦我们离开了 matty 怎样才能找到我们呢? |
[04:14] | Caleb, I think it’s just gonna be you and me from now on. | Caleb 我想从今往后就只有你和我了 |
[04:22] | stop! Let me see your hands! Put your hands up! | 别动 举起你的手 |
[04:25] | But as she soon discovered, it’s not that easy to slip away in the suburbs, | 但她很快发现在市郊想要溜走并不容易 |
[04:32] | because in suburbia, | 因为在市郊居民区 |
[04:34] | once the neighbors hear you’re going, | 一旦邻居知道你要离开 |
[04:37] | they all insist on showing up… | 他们都会来… |
[04:41] | to say good-bye. | 给你送行 |
[05:08] | The Desperate Housewives | 绝望的主妇 |
[05:16] | Season 02 Episode23-24 Part1 | |
[05:23] | REMEER | |
[05:33] | Everyone must choose the road they will take in life, | 每个人都必须选择这一生她们要走的路 |
[05:37] | and for a special few, that road would lead to wisteria lane. | 对于个别人来说 这条路是通向wisteria lane的 |
[05:43] | They all arrive the exact same way… | 他们都以同样的方式到达这里… |
[05:48] | driving up in their overloaded trucks… | 开着超载的卡车… |
[05:52] | bringing with them their expensive antiques and ordinary dreams. | 带着昂贵的古董和平常人的梦想 |
[06:00] | I remember the first moment I saw each of them. | 我还记得我第一次 见到他们时的情景 |
[06:05] | I met susan mayer the day she moved to wisteria lane. | susan mayer搬来的当天我就见到她了 |
[06:09] | Ah! Okay, break time’s over. | 好了 休息时间结束 |
[06:12] | She seemed so delightfully confident, I couldn’t help but feel intimidated. | 她显得特别的自信 我不禁觉得有些惧怕 |
[06:22] | That feeling quicklyassed. | 这种感觉很快就消失贻尽了 |
[06:25] | Oh, help! | 帮忙啊 |
[06:27] | Can anybody hear me?! | 有没有人听到我说话啊 |
[06:29] | Julie?! | |
[06:30] | I need you to try to unlock the door. Oh, what am I saying? She’s 2. | 你把门打开 我在说什么? 她才两岁 |
[06:34] | Okay, I need you to unbuckle yourself | 好吧,你自己解开扣带 |
[06:38] | and try to find a neighbor… | 然后找一个邻居 |
[06:40] | but don’t cross the street! | 但是不要过马路 |
[06:42] | Just tell the neighbor that your mommy’s stuck in a big truck! | 告诉邻居,妈妈被困在一辆大卡车里了 |
[06:47] | Oh, yes! Oh, my god! I have a genius baby! | 天啊!我有一个天才宝宝 |
[06:52] | – Oh, hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[06:53] | I have a normal baby. | 我只是有个平常的宝宝 |
[06:56] | I’m mary alice.I live across the street. | 我是mary alice 就住对街 |
[06:58] | Susan mayer I live across the street. | 我叫Susan mayer 非常感谢 |
[07:01] | Um, if my husband had to rescue me, | 如果要等到我丈夫来给我解围 |
[07:03] | oh, I just–I would have never heard the end of it.He thinks i’m a total klutz. | 恐怕我再也听不到结局是如何了 我真是笨手笨脚 |
[07:07] | Oh, please,that’s what neighbors are for. | 邻居本来就应该相互帮忙的啊 |
[07:09] | welcome to wisteria lane. | 欢迎来到wisteria lane |
[07:13] | When you’re finished unpacking, why don’t you come over for a cup of coffee? | 你把行李都整理好后 就过来喝杯咖啡,如何? |
[07:19] | I have a neighbor who just asked me over for coffee. | 哇 有邻居邀请我到她家喝茶 |
[07:24] | – You must think I’m a lunatic. – Oh, no, no, I don’t. | -你肯定认为我是个疯子 -不会不会 |
[07:28] | I think you’re charming. | 我觉得你很迷人 |
[07:30] | And your baby looks like a genius to me. | 还有你的宝宝 在我看来 就是天才 |
[07:32] | Oh, she is. | 是的,她是 |
[07:34] | And we’re gonna be so happy here. | 我们在这里都会很幸福的 |
[07:38] | look at your new home. | 看看你的新家 |
[07:44] | – You’re not gonna walk me into a wall – Of course not | -你不会是让我钻到墙里面去吧? -当然不是 |
[07:48] | but when you see it for the first time, I want you to get the whole impact. | 但是当你是第一眼看到时 希望你能有那种震撼的感觉 |
[07:56] | Okay, now I know it’s a little more cramped than we’re used to, | 我也知道这比起以前有些狭窄 |
[07:59] | but we can’t stay at bree’s forever. | 但是我们不能永远呆在bree家啊 |
[08:00] | She’s gonna be coming back from that spa vacation soon. | 她很快就会从温泉度假胜地回来的 |
[08:01] | Besides, it’s gonna be fun. | 而且待在拖车里也好玩啊 |
[08:04] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我呢? |
[08:05] | I get good grades.I don’t do drugs. I’ve never come home pregnant. | 我成绩好 不磕药 我也没在外面乱搞怀孕 |
[08:09] | Honey, I am trying my hardest to stand on my own two feet. | 亲爱的,我只是尽力想靠自己 |
[08:13] | All right, I’ve got six book proposals in the works. | 好了 我有六本书的方案要做 |
[08:16] | I’m gonna try to supervise the rebuilding of this house,but you know, I can’t do it without your support. | 我还要监督这个房子的重建工作 没有你的支持我什么也做不了 |
[08:22] | And I want you to be proud of me. | 而且我希望你能为我感到骄傲 |
[08:29] | fine. | 好吧 |
[08:30] | – Let’s take a look inside. – Ohh! That’s my girl. | -带我看看里面吧 -这才是我的乖女儿 |
[08:34] | – so… is there anything you should prepare me for? – No! No. It’s all good. | -还有什么东西你要为我准备的吗? -没有了 都全了 |
[08:41] | Oh! But you should know that your bed doubles as the dining table, and the toilet’s in the shower. | 不过你的床兼用做餐桌 厕所就在洗澡的地方 |
[08:47] | Honey, look. | 亲爱的 看 |
[08:49] | I bought us matching golf outfits for our lessons tomorrow. | 我买了情侣高尔夫T恤 明天上课用 |
[08:52] | Yeah, about that–I can’t go. I gotta pick up trash on the freeway. | 明天上课…我不能去了 我要在高速公路上清除垃圾 |
[08:55] | – I’m sorry? – I have to do my community service. | -你说什么? -我必须要做我的社区服务工作 |
[08:57] | It’s part of my parole, remember? | 这是我假释的一个条件,还记得吗? |
[09:00] | – Oh, okay, well, I’ll just call the country club and cancel our lessons. – No, no, no. | -好吧,我会打电话给乡村俱乐部 取消我们的课程 -不 不 不 |
[09:05] | I mean, I paid already. | 我的意思是我已经付钱了 |
[09:06] | – Might as well go without me. – I don’t wanna go alone. It was your idea in the first place. | -你可以自己去 -我不想自己一个人去 最开始还是你出的主意 |
[09:10] | And I’d love to be there with you, too, if I didn’t have to scrape slushies and condoms off route 57. | 所以我也希望你能陪我一起去 如果我不需要去清理57街那些乱七八糟的东西 |
[09:14] | – Look, what’s the big deal? Just go take the stupid lesson. – Fine, if you feel that way about it. | -这有什么大不了的 你尽管去上高尔夫球课吧 -好吧,如果你真那样想的话 |
[09:19] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:20] | All right? I’m just a little on edge today. | 别生气了,好吗? 我今天心情不太好 |
[09:23] | Oh, would you look at this crap? He has been doing that all day. | 你瞧瞧他 他都看了一天了 |
[09:33] | Ralph has a little crush.So? | Ralph有点迷恋,那又怎样? |
[09:35] | So can’t I get a gardener who isn’t trying to sleep with someone in my house? | 难道我就找不到一个不会对 这个屋子里的人有非分之想的园丁吗? |
[09:38] | You pay 6 bucks an hour. It’s all about the perks, honey. | 你一个小时才付6美元 还没有额外津贴呢 亲爱的 |
[09:49] | – Susan,have you talked to lynette? – Uh, no. | -Susan,你跟lynette谈过吗? -没有 |
[09:53] | – Have you trieder cell? – Yeah, she isn’t picking up. Do you know where she is? | -你打她手机了吗? -是的,但她没有接,你知道她现在哪里吗? |
[09:58] | – Uh, no, I’m sorry. – Susan,Susan, I think you do. | -不好意思,我不知道 -Susan 我想你是知道的 |
[10:02] | I really don’t, tom. Is everything okay? | tom 我真的不知道 发生什么事情了吗? |
[10:06] | Yeah. Yeah, we just had a fight. | 是的 是的,我们刚吵了一架 |
[10:09] | Listen, if you talk to her, will you please ask her to call me? | 如果她接你电话 请你让她给我打电话,好吗? |
[10:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:27] | He was just here. | 他刚刚到我这里找我了 |
[10:29] | I think you should call him. | 我想你应该给他打电话 |
[10:32] | I can’T. I can’T. | 我做不到 |
[10:34] | I’m sorry. I just can’T. | 对不起 我做不到 |
[10:37] | Yeah. Hang on. | 好了 挂了 |
[10:38] | I’ll call you later. Okay. Bye. | 我晚点再打给你 好 再见 |
[10:41] | – Yeah? – When is daddy coming? | -怎么 -爸爸什么时候来呢? |
[10:43] | – I wanna show him my dive. – He’s not coming, sweetheart. | -我想让他看我跳水 -亲爱的 他不会来了 |
[10:50] | But you could show me. | 但是你可以跳给我看啊 |
[11:02] | you have to talk to noah. | 你必须和noah谈谈 |
[11:04] | – But he creeps me out. – Who cares? This is my life we’re talking about. | -但他会让我发疯了的 -管它呢,我们在谈的可是我的下半辈子啊 |
[11:08] | I need a big-time lawyer in my corner, and where else are we gonna get that kind of money? | 我需要雇一流的律师, 我们可以从哪里筹足这笔钱呢? |
[11:11] | Noah’s not gonna give me a dime if he knows it’s for you. | Noah不会给我一分一毫的 如果他知道这是给你的 |
[11:14] | – He hates your guts. – Tell him it’s for you. | -他对你恨之入骨 -告诉他这是给你的 |
[11:17] | Tell him you want a car. Tell him you’re ready for him to buy your love. | 告诉他你需要一辆车 告诉他你可以接受他用钱来赎回你的爱 |
[11:20] | Trust me.Dying men are nothing if not sentimental. | 相信我,要死的人感情都很脆弱 |
[11:24] | Why do you need so much,anyway? | 为什么你需要那么多钱? |
[11:27] | I thought only guilty men needed expensive lawyers. | 我想只有有罪的人才需要请那么好的律师 |
[11:29] | Felicia has obviously been planning this for months. | 很明显,Felicia已经策划这个阴谋几个月了 |
[11:32] | Who knows what other kind of evidence she’s planted? | 谁知道她还捏造了什么其他的证据 |
[11:35] | With my luck, they’ll open up the martha huber murder again, try to nail me with some D.N.A. | 说不定他们将会重新翻出 martha huber的谋杀案 用DNA鉴定来给我定罪 |
[11:41] | You swore to me that you had nothing to do with that. | 你对我发誓,你跟那件事毫不相干 |
[11:44] | I didn’t. | 我没做 |
[11:47] | Look, why are we arguing? I’m your father.Do what I’m telling you to do. | -那你为什么辩护呢? -我是你的父亲,照我说的去做 |
[11:53] | You’re not my real father. | 你又不是我亲生父亲 |
[11:58] | You ungrateful little… | 你这个忘恩负义的… |
[12:00] | I rescue you from that miserable junkie. I give you a home, a life worth living, | 我从那个可怜的吸毒者那里把你救出来 给你一个家,一个有意义的人生 |
[12:04] | and now you’re making me beg for one lousy little favor? | 现在我要你帮我点小忙,都要我恳求你吗? |
[12:10] | I need the money, zach. | zach 我需要这笔钱 |
[12:12] | If you won’t do it for me, | 如果你不愿意为我这么做 |
[12:13] | at least do it for your mother. | 但至少看在你母亲的份上 |
[12:18] | After all, she killed herself trying to protect you. | 毕竟 她是为你不受伤害才选择自杀的 |
[12:34] | I met bree van de kamp the first day she moved to wisteria lane. | 我遇到bree van de kamp, 是在她搬进wisteria lane的第一天 |
[12:39] | There are certain people,who, when you meet them,can’t help but make a delightful first impression. | 这个世界上总有些人,当你与他们相遇时 总会给你留下很好的第一印象 |
[12:45] | Hello. I’m bree van de kamp, your new neighbor. | 你好 我是bree van de kamp,你的新邻居 |
[12:48] | Is this your frog? | 这是你的青蛙吗? |
[12:49] | Bree was not one of them. | Bree并不是一个这样的人 |
[12:51] | – Yes. Why? – Well, it seems that my son stole it from your yard. | -是的 怎么了? -好像我儿子从你庭院偷了它 |
[12:58] | Oh, well, I don’t mind.If he likes it so much,he’s welcome to keep it. | 我不介意 如果他真的喜欢的话,就让他留着吧 |
[13:01] | Well, don’t tell him that. | 不能这样跟他说 |
[13:02] | If he doesn’t feel guilty, he’ll never learn shame. | 如果他不知道错的话 那他永远也不会知道什么是羞耻 |
[13:07] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[13:09] | Oh. Um, this i our new neighbor. It seems her son accidentally took my garden frog. | 这是我们新来的邻居 她儿子不小心拿了我们花园的青蛙 |
[13:14] | Please don’t make excuses for him. That is exactly what his father does. | 请不要为他找借口了,他爸爸就经常这样做 |
[13:18] | Rex | |
[13:24] | This is my husband rex. | 这是我的丈夫rex |
[13:27] | Hi. We’re not weird. We just seem like we are. | 我们不古怪,我们就是这样的 |
[13:29] | And this is my son… | 这是我们的儿子… |
[13:32] | the criminal. | 那个小罪犯 |
[13:35] | Go on. | 说啊 |
[13:38] | I’m sorry I stole from you. | 对不起 我从你们那里偷了青蛙 |
[13:40] | Just so you know, my mom did teach me right from wrong, | 只是你们应该知道, 我妈妈确实教过我什么是对的 什么是错的 |
[13:43] | so my actions should in no way influence your opinion of her as a parent. | 所以我的行为并不能说明她就不是个好母亲 |
[13:52] | Well, is there anything you’d like to say to my son? | 你有什么话对我儿子说的吗? |
[13:54] | Feel free to be harsh. | 要责备就尽管责备好了 |
[13:59] | No, I’M… I’m good. | 不,我…没什么要责备的 |
[14:02] | Well, now that we’ve finished with all this unpleasantness, | 那么我们现在已经结束了所有这些不开心的事情 |
[14:05] | I want to assure you that we are going to be good neighbors, | 我可以很确定的告诉你 我们将会成为好邻居的 |
[14:08] | and I hope in time,great friends. | 而且我希望一段时间以后会成为好朋友 |
[14:12] | That sounds… lovely. | 那听起来…太棒了 |
[14:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:17] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 等等 对不起 |
[14:18] | It was rex, andrew and… | 这是rex andrew 和… |
[14:20] | what was your name again? | 你叫什么名字? |
[14:22] | Bree? | |
[14:25] | What? | 什么? |
[14:27] | You’re bree van de kamp,right? | 你是bree van de kamp,对吗? |
[14:28] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[14:30] | Orson hodge | |
[14:32] | Uh, susan’s dentist friend. | susan的牙医朋友 |
[14:34] | We met after her house burned down. | 她房子烧毁后我们见过一面 |
[14:36] | Oh. I’m so sorry. I didn’t recognize you. | 不好意思 我没有认出是你 |
[14:39] | Small word, huh? | 这个世界还真小啊 |
[14:40] | Yes. Uh, excruciatingly so. | 很不幸就是这样 |
[14:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[14:47] | Well, three or four times a week, I visit my–my friend. | 我在拜访我的朋友,一个星期两、三次 |
[14:52] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[14:55] | Oh, I just thought it be a lovely place to take a nice, long rest. | 我刚才在想这是一个好地方 想给自己放轻松的假期 |
[15:00] | Um, listen,I told my friends that | 听着,我告诉朋友 |
[15:02] | i was, um, I was at a spa, so if you run into susan, | 我在温泉度假胜地,如果你遇到susan |
[15:05] | – I– – your secret is safe. | -我… -我会替你保密的 |
[15:07] | And seriously…I am not like these other people. | 说真的…我不像这里的其他人 |
[15:11] | Oh, I can tell. | 我看的出来 |
[15:13] | A real lady always stands out in a crowd. | 一个真正的贵妇哪里都与众不同 |
[15:16] | Well, that was…very sweet. | 那个…你的话太贴心了 |
[15:20] | Enjoy your rest, | 好好享受你的假期吧 |
[15:21] | bree van de kamp. | |
[15:29] | Boy, do I feel for you. | 朋友 我真是跟你有同感 |
[15:32] | Trying to convince your friends that you’re still normal, | 你试图让你朋友相信你还正常 |
[15:35] | and you’re surrounded by a bunch of loons. | 即使你的周围都是疯子 |
[15:37] | You, too? | 你也是这样的情况? |
[15:39] | Dr. Barr goes out of his way to make me feel like a complete psychopath. | Barr医师竭尽所能让我觉得自己是个疯子 |
[15:44] | I think he’s crazier than the patients, actually. | 我想他其实比病人还不正常 |
[15:51] | You know that, um, | 你知道那个… |
[15:52] | that woman in the wheelchair? | 坐在轮椅的那个女人? |
[15:54] | What’s her story? | 她又是怎么回事呢? |
[15:55] | Yeah, she’s a kooky one. | 她很怪僻 |
[15:57] | She hasn’t spoken a word | 到这里以后,她没有说过一句话 |
[15:59] | since she got here.She just sits there all day long,waiting for your friend to come and visit. | 她只是整天坐在那里,等着朋友来看她 |
[16:02] | He talks to her for hours,but I don’t even think she can hear him. | 他每次跟她聊几个小时 但我想她什么也没有听进去 |
[16:19] | You said to stop by for coffee sometime. | 你说让我有时间过来喝杯咖啡的 |
[16:22] | I got coffee. | 我买了咖啡 |
[16:24] | So I can’t believe you caught me spraying for ants.I must look like a wreck. | 不好意思让你撞见我在和蚂蚁大战了 我看起来狼狈极了 |
[16:29] | Actually, you look kinda sexy. | 事实上,你看着有些性感 |
[16:32] | You’ve gotta be kidding. | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[16:33] | Oh, the way you’re taking charge– it’s impressive. | 你自己独立生存的方式,让人印象很深刻 |
[16:36] | They’re just ants,and they’re tiny. | 它们只是蚂蚁而已,它们那么小 |
[16:39] | Of course,they do outnumber me. | 当然,但它们数量庞大 |
[16:41] | Oh, you said you wanted to handle things yourself,and you’re making it happen. | 你说过你要自己处理自己的事情 而且你做到了 很好啊 |
[16:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:49] | Even if it does mean you’re not in the market for a relationship right now. | 即使这样意味着目前,你并不想谈恋爱 |
[16:54] | Oh. Did I say that? | 我这样说过吗? |
[16:56] | You certainly implied it. | 你当然暗示过 |
[16:59] | Well, sometimes I say things i don’t mean. | 有时候我说了,但并不就是我想的啊 |
[17:02] | I blame it on my frequent exposure to ant spray. | 我想这应该怪我喷洒杀蚂蚁药水太频繁了 |
[17:07] | – What the hell is this? – Karl. What do you want? | -这到底是什么鬼东西 -Karl 你到底想要怎么样? |
[17:12] | Well, I can’t believe you’re forcing our daughter to live in a house with wheels. | 我不敢相信你居然逼迫我们的女儿 住在带轮子的房子里 |
[17:16] | – I think we need to talk about this. – It’s temporary, | -我想我们是要好好谈谈这个问题 -这只是临时的 |
[17:19] | and if you don’t mind, I’m having coffee. | 如果你不介意的话,我在喝咖啡 |
[17:21] | Oh, it’s okay, susan. | 没有关系 susan |
[17:23] | Hey, sorry. I don’t mean to chase you out, buddy, | 不好意思,我并不是要把你赶出去 |
[17:26] | but, uh, this is really a family thing. | 但这个确实是家庭内部的事情 |
[17:29] | – Oh, no, I understand. – Cool. | -我理解 -很好 |
[17:41] | I’ll call you later. | 我晚点给你打电话 |
[17:50] | You’ve got a great swing. | 你打的很好嘛 |
[17:52] | You just need a little help around the greens. | 你在球场上只需要一点小小的帮助 |
[17:53] | You know what they say– drive for show, | 你知道别人怎么说吗? 挥球棒是给别人看的 |
[17:55] | putt for dough. Am I right? | 轻轻一击入洞才是真本事 我说的对吧? |
[17:57] | – that is so true. – All right. I’ll see you out there. | -真是太对了 -好吧,我们外头见 |
[18:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:03] | Make me something strong. I have nine more holes with that guy. | 给我来杯提神的饮料, 我和那个家伙还有9个洞要打 |
[18:07] | Jim, it was just an hour ago | Jim 一个小时前 |
[18:09] | that the road crew working here on route 57 saw a member of their own | 在57街施工的建筑工目睹了他们的一个成员 |
[18:12] | killed by oncoming traffic. | 被迎面开来的汽车当场撞死 |
[18:15] | The victim was a hispanic male in his early 40s | 受害人是个西班牙男性,大概40岁左右 |
[18:17] | who, for years, was a prominent businessman in the area. | 在这一带是个显赫的生意人 |
[18:20] | Police aren’t releasing a name until the next of kin can be notified. | 在通知亲属前,警察还不愿意公开姓名 |
[18:23] | We, of course, will keep you updated… on any late-breaking developments as this tragic story unfolds. | 我们会随时报道最新动态 |
[18:29] | reporting live from route 57, | 这是从57街发回的现场报道 |
[18:43] | Mrs. Solis! | Solis夫人! |
[18:45] | Why you home? | 你怎么在家? |
[18:49] | Carlos is dead, xiao-mei. | Carlos死了 晓梅 |
[18:51] | No, please don’t kill him. | 不要杀他啊 |
[18:53] | No, you don’t understand. He’s already dead. | 你误会了,他已经死了 |
[18:57] | There was an accident. He’s all over the highway. | 是个交通事故,在高速公路上 |
[19:02] | No… | 不… |
[19:03] | he in kitchen. | 他在厨房 |
[19:15] | Hey, babe.Why you home so early? | 宝贝,你怎么回家那么早 |
[19:17] | Oh, honey! | 亲爱的 |
[19:18] | Oh, you’re not dead! | 你没有死! |
[19:21] | Who said I was dead? | 谁说我死了? |
[19:22] | The police. They called me. | 警察 他们给我打了电话 |
[19:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[19:25] | Honey, they didn’t know all the details, | 亲爱的,他们也不是很了解事情的经过 |
[19:27] | but a witness said | 但有个目击证人说 |
[19:28] | that they saw you run into the carpool lane to pick up a lawn chair that had fallen off some truck, | 你到行车道上捡一个 从卡车上掉下来的草坪躺椅 |
[19:31] | and then a bus hit you right in front of the road crew. | 然后你就在清理道路的工人面前被车撞了 |
[19:35] | Why aren’t you at the road crew? | 你怎么没有去呢? |
[19:37] | I paid ralph to go in my place. | 我付钱让ralph替我去了 |
[19:41] | What? | 什么? |
[19:43] | Well, carlos,they had your name. | carlos,他们还以为是你 |
[19:46] | Oh, no. Poor ralph. | 可怜的 ralph |
[19:50] | Why is your back all sweaty? | 为什么你的背上都是汗? |
[19:52] | I was working out on the treadmill. | 我在用脚踏车锻炼身体 |
[19:54] | Barefoot? | 赤着脚? |
[19:56] | for god sakes,gabrielle, ralph just died, | 看在上帝的份上 gabrielle ralph刚刚死了 |
[19:59] | and you’re worried about my feet? | 你却在担心我的脚 |
[20:01] | I mean, what the hell is wrong with you? | 我是说 你到底怎么回事? |
[20:05] | – My fault. – Sorry. | -我的错 -对不起 |
[20:21] | You must find that very peaceful. | 你肯定发现那样让你心绪很平静 |
[20:24] | Why would you assume that? | 你为什么会这么认为呢? |
[20:25] | Because that’s all you’ve been doing for three sessions. | 因为你已经做了3期这样的治疗了 |
[20:28] | I still don’t know anything about you, | 我依然对你一无所知 |
[20:30] | except that you rake in remarkably straight lines. | 除了你能很快画出直线以外 |
[20:33] | Is that what you’re doing, asking me all those ridiculous questns about my childhood,trying to get to know me? | 这就是你做的事情吗?尽问我一些滑稽的问题 关于我的童年 你想了解我? |
[20:38] | Well, here’s a clue.I’m not crazy. I just have a few issues. | 这里有点我可以说 我精神很正常 我只是有些棘手难题 |
[20:42] | And psychotherapy is how we help you deal with those issues. | 精神疗法就是我们怎样帮助你处理这些问题 |
[20:46] | What kind of treatment did you think you were going to get? | 你觉得你将会给予什么样的治疗? |
[20:48] | Honestly, I was hoping that you’d medicate the hell out of me. | 老实讲 我希望你们能给我配些药 让我不要有希奇古怪的想法 |
[20:51] | You don’t need anything stronger than what I’ve already prescribed for you. | 你不需要用比我们给你配的药效更强的药了 |
[20:54] | I have aspirin at home that packs more of a punch. | 我家里有阿斯匹灵一大堆 |
[20:57] | It says here your husband died, | 这里写着 你丈夫死了 |
[21:00] | you had a boyfriend who killed himself, | 你有个男朋友 他自杀了 |
[21:02] | and you suffer from alcoholism. | 你自己酗酒成瘾 |
[21:05] | That’s a lot of trauma for one year. | 一年当中发生太多的事情 |
[21:09] | What about your kids? | 你的孩子呢? |
[21:13] | Oh, they’re fine. | 他们很好 |
[21:15] | Andrew is backpacking through europe, | Andrew在欧洲旅行 |
[21:18] | and danielle is away at cheerleading camp. | danielle去参加夏令营了 |
[21:20] | What’s your relationship with them like? | 你跟他们关系如何? |
[21:25] | – What do you mean? – Are you close? | -你这话什么意思? -你们亲密吗? |
[21:28] | Do they share things with you? | 他们跟你交流想法吗? |
[21:31] | What do you feel about them? | 你对他们感觉如何? |
[21:36] | You know, I really don’thave time for this nonsense.Are you going to give me some serious drugs or not? | 我真的没有时间和你说这些废话 你到底给不给我开药? |
[21:42] | – No. – Fine. Then I’m going back to my room. | -不开 -好吧 那我回房间了 |
[21:45] | You know, bree, I can’t force you to open up to me, | bree 我不能强迫你对我敞开心扉 |
[21:48] | but I can make it easier for you to focus on your problems. | 但那样可以更好解决你的问题 |
[21:51] | And how are you going to do that? | 你准备怎么做呢? |
[21:53] | I’m going to tell the orderlies to confiscate all your personal items. | 我要让整理房间的人没收你的所有私人物品 |
[21:56] | I committed myself voluntarily. | 我是自己自愿接受治疗的 |
[21:59] | When you signed those papers, I became responsible for your well-being, | 那你在那些文件上签字的时候 我就有责任帮助你恢复健康 |
[22:03] | and I will help you in any way I see fit. | 我会用自己觉得合适的方式来帮助你 |
[22:06] | I don’t need that much help, because I am not like your other patients. | 我不需要那么多的帮助 因为我不像你其他的病人 |
[22:09] | Oh, sure, you are. You just don’t know it yet. | 你当然需要 只是你自己还不清楚而已 |
[22:25] | Your son confessed to murder. We’ve got it on tape. | 你儿子供认不讳 我们已经录制口供了 |
[22:28] | My son has the mind of a child, detective. | 我儿子的智力只不过是小孩的水平 侦探 |
[22:31] | He’d confess to sinking the “titanic.” | 他还说过‘泰塔尼克号’是他弄没的呢 |
[22:36] | This letter was sent some months ago to the chicago police, | 这是几个月前寄给 芝加哥警察局的一封匿名信 |
[22:39] | saying the person they arrested for the melanie foster murder was innocent. | 说他们抓的涉嫌melanie foster 谋杀案的那个人是无辜的 |
[22:43] | We have a hunch yo wrote it. | 我们觉得这是你写的 |
[22:45] | Really? I didn’t know hunches were considered evidence in a court of law. | 是吗? 我想感觉不能作为法庭的证据吧? |
[22:50] | they aren’t | 是的 |
[22:55] | But this is. | 但事情是这样的 |
[22:57] | We found some of the assailant’s D.N.A. On this jacket. | 我们在这件夹克上发现了凶手的DNA |
[23:02] | Now all we need is a matching sample. | 我们现在所需的只是匹配样本 |
[23:05] | You, by any chance,recognize the jacket? | 是不是有可能 你认得这件夹克 |
[23:11] | It’s not caleb’s. | 它不是caleb的 |
[23:14] | You can try and deny it, | 你可以试图否认 |
[23:16] | – but… – no. | -但是… -不 |
[23:20] | You don’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[23:24] | That jacket belongs to my other son. | 这件夹克是我另外一个儿子的 |
[23:53] | and out of nowhere, he just attacked me. | 我也不知道他现在去了哪里 他刚才还袭击了我 |
[23:56] | My brother’s never been violent. | 我哥哥从来没有暴力倾向 |
[23:59] | – I’m sure he didn’t mean to hurt you. – But he did. | -我敢肯定他不是故意想伤害你的 -但是他确实这样做了 |
[24:05] | Let me just take you home. | 让我带你回家吧 |
[24:12] | This has been pretty traumatic for me. | 这对我来说是无法名状的痛楚 |
[24:15] | I-I-I think that you should come over for the next few days so we can talk it out. | 我想你应该过几天再过来 我们可以好好谈谈 |
[24:18] | We broke up, mel. It is not my job to hold your hand. | 我们已经断绝关系了 mel 我已经没有必要帮助你了 |
[24:25] | Well, maybe I shouldn’t go home right away. | 也许我不该直接回家的 |
[24:30] | Maybe I should go to the cops first. | 也许我应该先找警察的 |
[24:32] | – The cops? – I was attacked. | -警察? -我遭到攻击 |
[24:35] | It’s my civic duty to report it, don’t you think? | 作为一个公民 应该报案 对吗? |
[24:38] | Mel, I just told you that caleb did not mean to do what he did, okay? | Mel,我刚才已经告诉过你 caleb 并不是要故意那样做的 清楚了吗? |
[24:41] | – Melanie, please. – Screw you. | -Melanie,求你了 -去你的 |
[24:44] | No, you cannot tell anybody about this! | 不,这件事情你不可以告诉任何人 |
[24:46] | I can tell who I want! Get your hands off of me! | 我想告诉谁就告诉谁 把手拿开! |
[24:48] | We’re talking about my brother here! | 我们说的是 我哥哥! |
[24:50] | Your brother is going to go to jail for the next ten years, | 你哥哥要坐十年牢 |
[24:52] | so I say let go! | 所以我说你还是放弃吧 |
[24:59] | – Melanie! – What?! | -干嘛?! |
[25:02] | You leave my family alone! | 你离我的家人远点! |
[25:43] | we all met lynette scavo the day she moved onto wisteria lane. | 我们都见过lynette scavo 就在她搬进wisteria lane那一天 |
[25:47] | We quickly decided she would be our friend, | 我们很快就决定她会是我们的朋友 |
[25:50] | mostly because we were afraid to have her as an enemy. | 很大程度上是因为 我们觉得她会是个很可怕的敌人 |
[25:55] | -…Playing russian roulette with my ovaries and… -…lynette! | -…你把我的卵巢当赌具,还… |
[26:00] | – Hi – Hi | -你好 -你好 |
[26:01] | Hi. Uh, we just wanted to come welcome you to the neighborhood. | 嘿,恩… 我们只是想来欢迎你 |
[26:06] | Um, but we could come back later. | 恩…不过我们可以等会再来 |
[26:08] | – Yeah. – No, wait. Actually, wait. | -对 -别走,请等等 |
[26:09] | This is perfect.You know why? Because we need some impartial judges. | 你们来的刚好 知道为什么吗? 因为我们需要几个公正的评判 |
[26:13] | Lynette… | |
[26:14] | let’s suppose your husband begged you to get pregnant– | 假设你的丈夫求你怀孕 |
[26:16] | and out of the goodness of your heart, you agreed, even though it might derail your career. | 一直求你,然后你出于善良的本性 答应了,即便这可能影响你的事业 |
[26:21] | You agreed to a baby. A baby, singular. | 你答应生个孩子 生“一个”孩子 |
[26:23] | Lynette,we’ve just met these people. | Lynette,我们不过刚刚认识这些人 |
[26:25] | Then–then you go in for an ultrasound, and you hear two heartbeats. | 然后你去做超声波检查 你听到了两个孩子的心跳 |
[26:29] | Then and only then does your husband tell you that twins run in his family. | 那个时侯――直到那个时候 你丈夫才告诉你双胞胎是他们家的传统 |
[26:34] | I didn’t think it was that big a deal! | 我没觉得这件事情有什么大不了的啊 |
[26:35] | Your family had eight sets of twins over three generations, | 你们家在三代人里就有八对双胞胎 |
[26:39] | not to mention your relatives in kentucky with triplets! | 这还不算你们 在肯塔基州生三胞胎的亲戚! |
[26:41] | Triplets! So I ask you, do I not deserve to punish this man severely? | 想想吧,三胞胎! 我想问问你们 我难道不应该好好惩罚这个男人吗? |
[26:48] | Well, actually, I think that twins are genetically determined by the mother. | 恩,事实上,我认为双胞胎 应该是由母亲一方决定的 |
[26:53] | What are you,a scientist? | 你是干什么的? 科学家吗? |
[26:55] | No. No,I write children’s books. | 不,不 我是儿童作家 |
[26:58] | Um, we, uh, just came over to introduce ourselves, | 恩,我们,我们只是来介绍一下自己的 |
[27:01] | but we can, um, do that at another time. | 但是,我们… 我们可以下次再来 |
[27:04] | No, wait. Please stay. | 别走,请留下来没关系的 |
[27:06] | It’s okay. We’re okay.We’re okay, right? | 我们不介意 我们不介意,对吧? |
[27:08] | Honey, we don’t wanna freak out the new neighbors. | 亲爱的,我们不想 把新邻居吓坏 对吧 |
[27:12] | I’m sorry that you saw my panic attack. I won’t let it happen again, | 我很抱歉让你们看到我被吓着的样子 我不会再那样了 |
[27:17] | especially since this is my last pregnancy. | 特别是考虑到这是 我最后一次怀孕了 |
[27:19] | Right. You’re the boss. I’m just your love slave. | 没错,你是老大 我是你爱情的奴隶 |
[27:25] | Well, don’t encourage him. | 别鼓励他 |
[27:27] | Honey, clearly,our new neighbore that you have been gifted with a phenomenal husband. | 亲爱的,我们的新邻居, 显然,上天赐予了你们一个标准好老公 |
[27:34] | cannonball! | 炮弹 |
[27:37] | Guys?Could you come here for a second? | 小家伙们 你们能过来一下吗? |
[27:40] | We need to have a serious talk. | 我们要认真谈一谈 |
[27:46] | Okay, we have had a great… vacation, | 好,我们放了一长长的假期 |
[27:52] | but tomorrow we’re going home. | 但是明天,我们就要回家了 |
[27:55] | Except we’re not going to our home. | 但是,我们不是回自己家 |
[27:59] | We’re gonna go stay with grandma. | 我们要和奶奶呆在一起 |
[28:02] | Is dad gonna be there? | 爸爸会去那吗? |
[28:05] | No, dad is not gonna be there, | 不,爸爸不去 |
[28:07] | but he–he is gonna come and see you guys all the time. | 但是他会经常去看你们的 |
[28:12] | We are still gonna be a family. | 我们还是一家人 |
[28:15] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[28:18] | we won’t be living in the same place anymore. | 我们不会住在一起了 |
[28:24] | So… | 那么… |
[28:27] | is there any questions you wanna ask me? | 你们有什么问题问我吗? |
[28:33] | Can we go swimming now? | 我们能去游泳了吗? |
[28:38] | yeah! | 好耶! |
[28:41] | cannonball! | 炮弹! |
[29:04] | mike, what a surprise. | Mike,好巧啊 |
[29:07] | Yeah. How’s it goin’? | 是啊,你怎么样? |
[29:09] | Good, good. I’M…just came in to get a new battery for my watch. | 挺好的,我只是来 给我的表买块新电池 |
[29:17] | So… whatcha doin’? | 你呢? |
[29:18] | Oh, just buying something for my grandma. | 哦,我来给我奶奶买些东西 |
[29:21] | – It’s her 90th birthday. – Here we go. | -她要过90岁大寿了 -就是它了 |
[29:23] | This will sweep her right off her feet. | 她肯定要感动死了 |
[29:25] | It’s elegant, and she can build on it for anniversaries. | 它很典雅,周年庆的时候也能用 |
[29:31] | Lucky grandma. | 幸运的奶奶 |
[29:33] | you dog. You’re gonna ask susan to marry you, aren’t you? | 你这个家伙 你要向susan求婚对吗? |
[29:36] | – I didn’t say that. – Man, I’m cool. | -我可没说 -老兄,我无所谓的 |
[29:38] | As far as I’m concerned,san’s old news, so… mazel tov. | 对我来说都已经过去了 祝你好运 |
[29:43] | I don’t suppose there’s any hope of you keeping your mouth shut about this, is there? I wanted to surprise her. | 我没法指望你保密对吧? 我本来想给她个惊喜 |
[29:49] | Oh, trust me, brother. She’ll be surprised, | 哦,相信我,老兄 她会感到惊讶的 |
[29:51] | and not just by how small that rock is. | 而且不是因为钻石太小而惊讶 |
[30:01] | look, I-I know it’s an expensive car, | 我,我知道这车很贵 |
[30:03] | but I need one, so can I get the money? | 但是我很需要 能给我钱吗? |
[30:09] | you’re a lousy liar, kid. | 孩子,你不会撒谎 |
[30:11] | I read the papers.I know what happened to your father. | 我读过报纸 知道你爸爸发生了什么事 |
[30:16] | My guess is he’s in the market for a fancy lawyer | 我猜他现在要找一个好律师 |
[30:20] | to get him some rich man’s justice. | 帮他脱身 |
[30:22] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:24] | Paul young put deirdre in a box. | Paul young 把Deirdre碎尸 装进了箱子里 |
[30:28] | My daughter. Your mother. | 我的女儿,你的妈妈 |
[30:32] | So we’re clear, | 我们两清了 |
[30:33] | I don’t write checks to monsters. | 我不会给恶魔开支票的 |
[30:37] | why can’t you just give me the money? | 你为什么不给我钱? |
[30:40] | You’re dying. You don’t need it. I do. | 你要死了 不需要钱 但是我需要 |
[30:42] | Don’t cry, zach. It pisses me off. | zach别哭 我要生气了 |
[30:45] | Well, you said all of this was gonna be mine, so when do I get it?! | 你说过这一切都将是我的 我什么时候能拿到?! |
[30:51] | “Empire” is a highfalutin word, but that’s what I’ve built. | “帝国”是一个自夸的词 但是我确实建立了一个帝国 |
[30:55] | Unfortunately… | 不幸的是… |
[30:58] | an empire can only be ruled by an iron fist and a strong gut. | 帝国必须由铁腕统治 |
[31:06] | I wanted to give it to you,zach | 我本来想把它留给你的 zach |
[31:09] | but I’m starting to have my doubts about you. | 但是我开始怀疑你了 |
[31:14] | So what? | 你想怎么样? |
[31:17] | Are you cutting me off? | 要切断我的经济来源吗? |
[31:20] | I don’t have any use for weakness. | 我对懦弱的人没兴趣 |
[31:25] | Get out. | 出去 |
[32:10] | What, are you gonna kill me? | 怎样,你要杀了我吗? |
[32:13] | Prove you’re a tough guy? | 用来证明你是个铁血的人? |
[32:19] | See? That’s why I can’t give you the keys to the kingdom, | 明白了吗,孩子 这就是为什么我不能把它交给你的原因 |
[32:26] | No balls. | 没胆识 |
[33:05] | We met gabrielle solis the day she moved to wisteria lane. | 当我们在gabrielle solis 搬进wisteria lane那天看到她 |
[33:10] | We were all excited to get a glimpse of a successful new york model. | 我们都想看看这个风光的纽约模特 |
[33:17] | Hello? | 你好? |
[33:18] | We saw more… | 我们… |
[33:21] | hi there. | 你好. |
[33:22] | Than we bargained for. | 没想到会看到这些 |
[33:27] | I’m mary alice. This is susan, uh, lynette and bree. | 我是mary alice 这是susan, 恩,lynette和bree |
[33:32] | Welcome to the neighborhood. | 欢迎来到小区 |
[33:33] | Well, I am gabrielle solis. | 我是gabrielle solis. |
[33:35] | Would it be better if we came back at another time? | 我们是不是应该换个时间来? |
[33:39] | Oh! No, no. I was…just changing out of my sweaty clothes. | 哦,没关系,我只是… 只是在换掉出汗的衣服 |
[33:42] | out of my sweaty clothes. moving was such great cardio. | 我没想到 搬家这么麻烦 |
[33:48] | Hey, babe, we haven’t tried it in the kitchen yet. | 嘿,宝贝 我们还没在厨房里试过 |
[33:54] | Honey, uh, I think it’s time to unpack the pants. | 亲爱的,厄,我觉得我们应该 把裤子从包里拿出来了 |
[33:57] | Right. | 没错 |
[34:00] | It’s nice to meet you ladies. | 女士们,认识你们很高兴 |
[34:05] | Let me guess–newlyweds? | 我猜你们是新婚? |
[34:07] | Four months, | 四个月 |
[34:09] | and I’ve dressed like this for two of ’em. | 有两个月我都只穿这些 |
[34:13] | he’s insatiable. | 他总是不满足 |
[34:26] | Hey, what are you doing? | 嘿,你在干吗? |
[34:28] | Trying to have sex with you. | 想和你做爱 |
[34:30] | Now?Babe, it’s kind of late. | 现在?亲爱的,好像有点晚了 |
[34:34] | You don’t wanna have sex with me? | 你不想和我亲热? |
[34:36] | You always wanna have sex with me. | 你总想和我亲热 |
[34:38] | You wanted to have sex with me an hour after your hernia operation. | 你刚做完疝气手术一个小时 就想和我亲热了 |
[34:41] | I’m a little preoccupied. | 我有点精神不集中 |
[34:44] | A good man died today. | 一个好人刚刚去世了 |
[34:47] | Don’t take it personally. | 你别多想 |
[34:58] | Xiao-mei said the strangest thing to me. | 小梅说了一句超级奇怪的话 |
[35:03] | When I told her you were dead, she said, “please don’t kill him.” | 就在我告诉她 你死了时 她说“求你别杀他” |
[35:10] | That poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[35:13] | Oh. We really need to get her some english lessons. | 我们真该给她补补英语 |
[35:28] | julie,what are you doing? | julie,你在干什么? |
[35:30] | I’m trying to sleep. | 我要睡觉 |
[35:32] | – Morning, ladies. – Karl!What are you doing? | -早上好,小姐们 -Karl!你干什么? |
[35:36] | I’ve got a little surprise planned for my girls. | 我给我的姑娘们 准备了个小惊喜 |
[35:39] | So just sit back and relax. We’ll be there shortly. | 坐下,放松 马上就来了 |
[35:46] | No, no, no, no. No, turn my house around. | 不,不,不,不 不,转过我的房子 |
[35:52] | Latte? | 呆会儿? |
[35:59] | out to the right,ladies. | 小姐们,看右边 |
[36:05] | My gift to you. | 我给你们的礼物 |
[36:08] | You bought us a house? | 你给我们买了房子? |
[36:10] | Let’s have a look around. There’s three bedrooms,a gourmet kitchen… | 我们到处看看吧 有三间卧室 一间美食家的厨房… |
[36:13] | for what it’s worth. | 绝对物有所值 |
[36:15] | There’s a guest house in the back that you could use as a studio. | 后面有一间客房 你可以用来做工作室 |
[36:18] | – There’s a pool. – A pool? Really? Aah! | -还有游泳池 -游泳池?真的? |
[36:23] | what’s the catch? | 你在搞什么鬼? |
[36:24] | There’s no catch. It’s yours, susie. | 我没有啊 房子是你的了susie |
[36:27] | Yours and julie’s, no strings attached. | 你和julie的 没有任何附加条件 |
[36:31] | I can’t accept this. | 我不能接受 |
[36:33] | I just–I gotta get out of this mess on my own. | 我要,我要自己解决这些问题 |
[36:36] | This is not charity. | 我不是因为可怜你 |
[36:40] | I owe you…for everything I’ve done over the years,for all the heartache i’ve inflicted on you. | 想想我这些年来做的事情 给你带来的伤心 我真的欠你很多 |
[36:46] | Consider it payback. | 就把它当作偿还吧 |
[36:49] | Mom! | 妈! |
[36:51] | There’s a pool and a jacuzzi! | 有游泳池和按摩浴缸哦! |
[36:53] | At least no one can drive off with it while you’re sleeping, huh? | 至少没有人能趁你睡着的时候 带着它跑掉 |
[37:02] | hey, it’s susan.Just wanted you to know I let the electrician in your house. a great time at the spa. | 嘿,是我susan.我让电工进你的房子了 希望你在温泉玩的开心 |
[37:10] | bree, hi. It’s betty. I’m–I’m sorry to leave this on the machine, | bree,你好,我是betty. 我,我很抱歉在留言机上说这件事 |
[37:14] | but the police have evidence that implicates matthew in the murder of melanie foster. | 但是警察有证据表明 是matthew杀了melanie foster. |
[37:19] | We have to find them, bree. We have to find them and get danielle back. | bree,我们必须找到他们 我们必须找到他们把danielle带回来 |
[37:29] | you let go of me right now! | 你放开我 现在! |
[37:31] | – What’s going on here? – I am trying to leave, | -怎么了? -我要离开 |
[37:34] | and these morons won’t let me. | 这些白痴不让我走 |
[37:36] | Do you know that you can be arrested for kidnapping,for detaining someone?! | 你知道你这样滞留别人 会被告绑架被拘捕的 |
[37:39] | Why do you need to leave? | 你为什么要走? |
[37:41] | Because my daughter is in danger. | 因为我的女儿有危险 |
[37:42] | Something happened at cheerleading camp. | 啦啦队训练营里发生了些事情 |
[37:44] | Okay, there’s no camp. That was a fib on my part. | 好吧,没有什么训练营 是我撒了个小谎 |
[37:46] | I found out that she ran away with a boy,and the boy is a murderer. | 我发现她和一个男孩离家出走了 那个男孩是个杀人犯 |
[37:50] | A murderer? | 杀人犯? |
[37:51] | I can tell by your tone that you don’t believe me. | 从你说话的语气 我听得出你不相信我 |
[37:54] | Bree, let’s talk about this in my office. | Bree,我们去我办公室谈吧 |
[37:56] | I don’t have time for therapy, you quack! | 我没有时间治疗 你这个庸医! |
[37:59] | Now let me out of here! Let go of me!You idiot, let go of me! | 现在让我出去 放开我 白痴,放开我 |
[38:03] | You know that I committed myself voluntarily! You can’t do this to me! | 你们知道我是自愿入院的 你们不能这样对我 不! |
[38:07] | Bree, please, don’t struggle. | Bree,不要再挣扎了 |
[38:13] | if anything happens to my daughter, so help me, god… | 如果我女儿出了什么事的话 帮帮我,天哪… |
[38:18] | we’re only trying to help. | 我们只是想帮忙 |
[38:35] | Mr. Young, you’ll need to come up to the house to sign some legal documents. | Young先生 我们需要您来签署一些法律文件 |
[38:39] | What for? | 为什么? |
[38:40] | Noah taylor’s will called for an immediate transference of his entire estate to you upon his death. | 根据Noah Taylor的遗嘱 他所有的地产 死后将即刻转到你的名下 |
[38:50] | So everything’s mine? | 所有东西都归我了 |
[38:52] | That’s correct. | 正是如此 |
[39:00] | hi, dad. | 爸爸 |
[39:02] | so, did you have any luck with your grandfather? | 你和爷爷谈得怎么样了? |
[39:04] | Yeah, I talked to noah. He’s not gonna give us the money. | 我和他谈了 他不会给我们一个铜板 |
[39:08] | – Damn it, zach! – Sorry? | -妈的 Zach -什么 |
[39:09] | Go back and talk to him. | 再去和他谈谈 |
[39:11] | No, I-I don’t think he’s gonna change his mind. | 我不去,他不会改主意的 |
[39:13] | Terrific. Am I gonna see you tomorrow? | 真不错 你明天来吗? |
[39:16] | No, I-I can’t come tomorrow. | 不 明天不行 |
[39:18] | What about monday? | 星期一呢? |
[39:19] | Uh, next week’s bad for me,too. I’ll–I’ll call you when I know. | 下星期都不行 我要是有空 就打电话给你 |
[39:22] | Zach Zach | |
[39:25] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能帮什么忙吗? |
[39:27] | Yeah, get me a new phone with a different number. | 我要一部新的电话 和新的电话号码 |
[39:33] | And fill in this stupid lake. | 填满这该死的池子 |
[39:52] | The Desperate Housewives Season 02 Episode23-24 Part1 To be continued… |