时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | susan mayer had always believed the one good thing about hard times | Susan Mayer一直认为 困境唯一的好处 |
[00:09] | is that you get to find out who your friends really are. | 就是能让你发现谁才是真正的朋友 |
[00:13] | When her grandmother died, it was bree who brought homemade cookies. | 当她祖母去世的时候 是Bree带来的亲手做的饼干 |
[00:19] | When the critics panned her third book, | 当批评家大肆否定她的第三本书 |
[00:21] | it was gabrielle who hired the handsome masseur. | 是Gabrielle请了帅气的按摩师 |
[00:25] | When her divorce became final, it was lynette who poured the scotch. | 当她离婚的时候 是Lynette陪她喝酒 |
[00:32] | Sadly, susan’s life had been shattered once again… | 很不幸,Susan的生活又一次遭遇困境 |
[00:37] | but as always, her friends had come to help pick up the pieces. | 但是她的朋友一如既往 都来帮她收拾残局了 |
[00:43] | Susan?We’ve all been talking. We’ve decided you and julie should stay with bree. | Susan,我们一直在讨论 我们决定你和Julie和Bree住一起 |
[00:49] | Oh, thanks. No, that’s okay. We’ll stay at a motel. | 谢谢,不过不用了 我们去住旅馆吧 |
[00:51] | Absolutely not. | 千万别去 |
[00:53] | Just give me an hour or two to straighten up andrew’s room, and then you can bringyour… | 给我一个小时收拾一下Andrew的房间 然后你们就可以带着你们的… |
[00:57] | selves over. | 你们自己过来了 |
[00:59] | I don’t deserve friends like you. | 有你们这样的朋友我三生有幸 |
[01:01] | We’re aware of that. | 我们也知道 |
[01:05] | susan, you’re running lowon trash bags. I’m going to run to the store. | Susan,你的垃圾袋快用完了 我去一趟商店 |
[01:09] | Thanks, orson.Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你,Orson,谢谢你能来 |
[01:11] | You know,you didn’t have to do this. | 你知道你不必这样做的 |
[01:13] | Hey, it’s my pleasure. | 我乐意啊 |
[01:19] | Mrs. Mayer! | Mayer太太! |
[01:24] | Hi. Bud penrod,town and country insurance the “can-do” people. | 你好,我是Bud Penrod城市保险公司的 是“能帮忙”的人 |
[01:29] | Oh, it’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[01:30] | Yeah. Look at that. | 看看这里 |
[01:33] | Well, that’s no fun at all,is it? | 一点也不好笑对吧 |
[01:36] | No. No, it isn’T. | 对,对,一点也不 |
[01:37] | So when am I gonna getthe check? | 我什么时候能拿到赔款呢? |
[01:39] | ‘Cause I have a lot of rebuilding to do. I need to get started. | 有很多地方都要重建 我要马上开始做了 |
[01:42] | Yeah, well, I’m afraidthat’s going to be a while. | 对,可是,恐怕还要一段时间 |
[01:44] | You see, the fire department has ruled that this was arson. | 消防部门认为有人故意纵火 |
[01:49] | Arson? | 故意纵火? |
[01:50] | Yeah. So we can’t give youany money until we finish our investigation. | 嗯,所以在我们调查完之前 我们不能支付赔款 |
[01:54] | Who would wanna burn down my house? | 谁会放火烧我的房子? |
[01:55] | I don’t know.Do you have any enemies? | 我不知道,你有什么冤家对头吗? |
[01:59] | No. No, look it.The whole neighborhood turned out to help. | 没有啊,你看,周围的人家都来帮忙了 |
[02:04] | I’m very popular. | 我很受欢迎的 |
[02:06] | And there’s no one among them that wishes you ill? | 没有人和你不对吗? |
[02:09] | Oh, no, no.Everybody’s been very helpful. | 没有,大家都很帮忙 |
[02:13] | Um, everybody likes me.Absolutely… | 所有人都喜欢我,绝对… |
[02:19] | everyone. | 每个人都喜欢 |
[02:20] | Yes, hard times were what susan used to distinguish who was a friend and who wasn’t. | 是的 Susan用困境来判断谁是朋友谁是敌人 |
[02:32] | The Desperate Housewives Season 02 Episode 22 NO ONE IS ALONE | |
[02:36] | Not everyone enjoys being a small part of a large community. | 不是所有的人 都愿意成为一个大社区的一部分 |
[02:41] | Indeed, some yearn to leave the stress and noise of constant companionship behind them | 事实上,一些人渴望离开 来自同伴的压力和喧嚣 |
[02:47] | so they strike out on their own, | 开始单独行动 |
[02:50] | hoping their solitude will bring a little peace and quiet. | 希望独处能带来平静与安宁 |
[02:54] | It’s only then they discover how dangerous it is… | 直到那时他们才发现 |
[02:59] | to be alone in the world. | 独自一人是多么危险 |
[03:34] | zach, did you get the trash? | Zach,你倒垃圾了吗? |
[03:38] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的? |
[03:39] | Hiya, paul. | 你好,Paul |
[03:40] | I stood at the back door shouting and shouting. Were you in the little boys room? | 我在你后门使劲喊你 你是在孩子的房间里吗? |
[03:43] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警了 |
[03:44] | No need. I just needed to borrow some flour. | 不用,我就是要借一些面粉 |
[03:47] | I’m a little bit psychic,and I predict fresh-baked cookies in your future. | 我可以通灵哦 我可以预见你有新鲜的饼干吃 |
[03:50] | Zachary. | |
[03:53] | What’d she want? | 她想干什么? |
[03:54] | She was in the cupboard. | 她开了橱柜 |
[03:57] | Get a trash bag.We’re throwing everything away. | 拿个垃圾袋来 我们要把东西都扔掉 |
[03:59] | You think she was trying to poison us? | 你觉得她给我们下了毒? |
[04:01] | All I know is we’re eating out tonight. | 不管怎样我们今晚要在外面吃饭了 |
[04:11] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[04:13] | this is a little awkward, and I apologize in advance for how this is gonna sound,but | 不好意思哦 我提前为我要说的话道歉 但是, |
[04:18] | um…by any chance,did… you burn down my house? | 你是不是…是不是 烧了我的房子? |
[04:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:27] | What? | 什么? |
[04:28] | Yes, I burnt down your house,you sleazy little whore. | 对啊,我烧了你的房子 你这个小贱人 |
[04:31] | Edie! | |
[04:32] | Why would you do that?! | 你为什么这么做?! |
[04:34] | Can you blame me,after sending me that acid letter? | 你写了那样的信 还能怪我吗? |
[04:39] | Letter? What letter? | 信?什么信? |
[04:41] | From one where you admitted to stabbing me in the back by sleeping with karl. | 那封你承认暗箭伤人 和Karl上床的信 |
[04:46] | You weren’t supposed to get that. | 你不应该收到那信的 |
[04:47] | I stole that back from the mailman. | 我从邮递员那里偷回来了 |
[04:49] | So you were trying to hide the truth from me? | 哦,你想瞒着我 |
[04:52] | This is not what we should focus on right now.The point is, | 这个不是重点,重点是 |
[04:55] | you maliciously set fire to my house. | 你故意在我们家放了火 |
[04:58] | Look, I admit I might have…overreacted a tad. | 我承认我有可能,玩得有点过头 |
[05:01] | A tad?Edie, I have no roof! | 有点过头? Edie,我都无家可归了 |
[05:04] | You can’t just go around burning down people’s homes. | 你怎么能随便就烧了人家的房子 |
[05:07] | Why not?You burnt down my home. | 为什么不行 你烧了我的房子 |
[05:09] | You stole mike from me.You slept with my fianc? | 你抢走了Mike 你和我未婚夫上床 |
[05:12] | That’s the trifecta. | 你就这样一而再再而三 |
[05:13] | You’re lucky I didn’t torch your car. | 我没有烧掉你的车 已经够可以了 |
[05:15] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[05:17] | I’m going to the police, and I’m telling them what you did. | 我要去报警 告诉他们你都做了些什么 |
[05:20] | Did what?I didn’t do anything. | 做了什么? 我什么都没做 |
[05:22] | What? You just confessed. | 你说什么?你刚刚承认 |
[05:24] | No, I didn’t. | 我没有啊 |
[05:26] | Did anyone else hear me confess? | 有人听到了吗? |
[05:29] | hello?Hello? | 有人吗?有人吗? |
[05:33] | no witnesses. | 没有人证 |
[05:36] | No evidence, no confession. | 没有物证,没有坦白 |
[05:38] | I guess we’re done here. | 我们说完了吧 |
[05:40] | You can go home now. | 你可以回家了 |
[05:42] | Oh, wait. That’s right. | 哦,等等,对了 |
[05:43] | You don’t have one. | 你没有家了 |
[05:55] | no, no, xiao-mei,I’ve told you a million times. No red meat for mr. Solis. | 不,不,小梅,我告诉你很多次了 不要给Solis先生吃牛羊肉 |
[06:00] | My triglycerides are through the roof. | 我的脂肪含量太高了 |
[06:02] | Sweetie,I need some more cream. | 亲爱的,我还有奶油 |
[06:11] | Xiao-mei, what’s wrong? | 小梅,怎么了? |
[06:15] | She smell. | 她有味道 |
[06:17] | Who smells? Gaby? | 谁有味道?Gaby吗? |
[06:20] | excuse me. What? | 不好意思,你说什么? |
[06:22] | Her perfume…make me sick. | 她的香水,让我想吐 |
[06:25] | Honey, it’s 100 bucks an ounce. | 亲爱的,这香水一盎司就要100块 |
[06:27] | That tends to make everyone a little nauseous. | 可能让人恶心吗? |
[06:30] | Xiao-mei, your boobs–are they tender? | 小梅,你的胸部是不是比平时软? |
[06:34] | Carlos! Her boobs are none of your business. | Carlos!她的胸与你何干? |
[06:37] | Gaby, think. She’s sensitive to smell, nauseous and has swollen breasts. | Gaby,想想。她对气味敏感 恶心,胸部开始发涨 |
[06:55] | well, I just ran her blood work. | 我刚刚做完她的血检 |
[06:57] | It looks like the insemination was successful. | 看上去,授精成功了 |
[06:59] | Oh!Oh, my god. | 天哪!天哪! |
[07:01] | We’re gonna have a baby! | 我们要有孩子了 |
[07:02] | Now, you should know, since she’s experiencing early symptoms, | 你们要知道 她这么早就出现了症状 |
[07:07] | this might be a tough pregnancy for her. | 可能怀孕过程会很辛苦 |
[07:09] | Not a problem. We are gonna treat her like a queen! | 没关系,我们会把她当成皇后一样的! |
[07:12] | Absolutely. You have nothing to worry about here. | 那是,你不用担心 |
[07:17] | oh, mrs. Solis,you smell. | 哦,Solis夫人,你有味道 |
[07:20] | Oh, yeah. Okay. Sorry. | 哦,对,不好意思 |
[07:28] | I think it’s gonna be a kick having susan and julie stay with us. | 我觉得让Susan和Julie和我们一起住 简直好极了 |
[07:31] | It’ll be like living in a sorority.We’ll stay up late and we’ll gossip and make s’mores. | 就像女生联谊会一样 我们很晚才睡,随便聊天讲八卦 |
[07:37] | Doesn’t that sound like fun? | |
[07:40] | Why are you pretending to be happy? | |
[07:43] | I heard you walking around your room all night long…crying. | 我听到你在房间里走来走去… 你在哭 |
[07:48] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说这事 |
[07:50] | Look, I know why you’re worried,but | 我知道你担心,但是 |
[07:53] | andrew can take care of himself, | Andrew能照顾好自己的 |
[07:55] | and if he can’t he shouldn’t have run away in the first place. | 如果他不能 一开始也不会离家出走 |
[07:57] | You know what? Maybe andrew leaving will be good for us. | 你知道吗? Andrew离开对我们来说可能是件好事 |
[08:00] | You are all I have left, and I am gonna be the best mother that I can be. | 你现在是我的唯一 我会是最好的妈妈 |
[08:06] | There’s definitely room for improvement. | 确实还有很大的提高空间 |
[08:10] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[08:14] | you kinda forgot my birthday. | 你忘了我的生日 |
[08:17] | What? | 什么? |
[08:18] | Yeah. It was six weeks ago. | |
[08:22] | Oh, my god, danielle.I am so sorry. | 天哪,Danielle,太抱歉了 |
[08:26] | It’s okay.You had a lot going on. | 没关系,你最近经历了太多事情 |
[08:28] | I mean,andrew was suing you, and you were pretty wasted that month. | Andrew告了你,你那段时间很颓废 |
[08:33] | Honey, you’ve gotta let me make it up to you. | 亲爱的,你一定让我补偿你 |
[08:35] | I-I’m gonna throw you a birthday party with all your friends, okay? | 我,我要给你开个生日会 邀请你所有的朋友,好吗? |
[08:40] | That could be cool. | 不错 |
[08:43] | You know what else I’d like? | 你知道我还想要什么? |
[08:44] | Name it. It’s yours. | 你说吧,都给你 |
[08:47] | I want andrew’s room. | 我想要Andrew的房间 |
[08:51] | You said he’s probably not coming back, and I could really use the extra closet space. | 你说他可能不会回来了 我想用他的衣橱 |
[08:55] | But, sweetheart, this is–this is his room. | 但是,亲爱的,那是他的房间 |
[08:59] | Mom, you forgot my birthday. | 妈,你忘了我的生日 |
[09:01] | You’re really in no position to negotiate. | 你没权利讨价还价 |
[09:04] | Honey, where am I gonna putall of his things? | 亲爱的,我该把他的东西放在哪呢? |
[09:07] | And, you know, he might come back at some point. | 他可能以后会回来 |
[09:09] | He won’T.Like you said,I’m all you have left. | 他不会的,像你说的一样 我是你的仅有的了 |
[09:18] | Atlantic city? | 大西洋城? |
[09:20] | Yeah, it’s last minute, but jerry got a great deal ona suite at one of the casinos, | 嗯,临时通知的 不过Jerry在一个赌场订了一间大套房 |
[09:24] | and a bunch of the old gang is coming in from new york, | 一群老朋友也要从纽约过来 |
[09:27] | and god, it’s been foreversince I have been, so how could I turn that down? | 我们好久都没有见了,怎么能拒绝 |
[09:31] | Yeah, how, indeed? | 对啊,怎么能呢 |
[09:34] | What? | 什么? |
[09:34] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[09:36] | No, but you have that look. | 对,但是你表情不对 |
[09:39] | Is something wrong?–No! | – 有事吗? – 没有! |
[09:46] | except that I know you’ve been to atlantic city three times | 只是我知道你上个月已经 |
[09:48] | in the last month without telling me. | 去了三次大西洋城 但没有告诉我 |
[09:50] | Ed found the receipts when he did the office audit. | Ed在做审计的时候找到了发票 |
[09:53] | Other than that, no, nothing’s wrong. | 除了这些事情,没问题了 |
[09:58] | tom, it would be better for your general well-being | Tom,你要想过得太平点 |
[09:59] | if you did not laughat this moment in time. | 刚才就不应该笑 |
[10:02] | Am I gonna have to ruin the surprise? Becauseit’s a really good surprise. | 非要我破坏这个惊喜吗? 这可是个大大的惊喜哦 |
[10:07] | I’m thinking, yeah, ruin it. | 我觉得,还是破坏它吧 |
[10:09] | I have been going to atlantic city for business. | 我去亚特兰大是为了公事 |
[10:11] | I am up for a top spotwith jerry’s firm, huffington promotions. | 我要去Jerry的公司的高峰做会议 Huffington的促销项目 |
[10:15] | And if you don’t believe me… | 如果你不相信我… |
[10:19] | you can call the C.E.O. Himself. | 你可以给他们的CEO打电话 |
[10:24] | I am… so happy and I’m so relieved. | 我总算是放心了 |
[10:31] | Did you think I was cheating? | 你觉得我有外遇了? |
[10:32] | – No! Absolutely not. – Lynette… | – 不! 完全没有 |
[10:34] | no! Okay, a little bit. | 不! 好吧 有一点点 |
[10:36] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[10:38] | Ed found receipts for flowers and theater tickets. I mean, by the way, did you– | Ed发现了买花和戏票的收据 所以 你… |
[10:43] | jerry and I went to a show, and the flowers were for milt’s wife. | Jerry 和我一起去看的演出 而花是买给Milt太太的 |
[10:48] | I knew that. You didn’thave to tell me that. Why did you buy flowers for milt’s wife? | 啊 这个我知道 你不用告诉我这些 那你为什么要买花给Milt太太呢? |
[10:51] | Lynette… | |
[10:52] | sorry. Stop. Done talking.That’s fantastic. | 对不起 好吧 不说了 这些太让人吃惊了 |
[10:57] | I love you ! | 我爱你! |
[10:58] | I love you ! | 我也爱你 |
[11:16] | carlos… | |
[11:20] | what’s going on? | 你在做什么? |
[11:22] | Xiao-mei is feeling under the weather, so I took up the vacuuming. | 小梅有点不舒服 所以就由我来吸尘 |
[11:26] | Oh, well,I’m sorry to hear that. | 哦 你辛苦了 |
[11:28] | So, uh, did you move my beauty products? They’re not in the bathroom. | 恩 你是不是动了我的化妆品? 我在盥洗室没找到它们 |
[11:36] | Why in the hell? | 怎么在客厅里? |
[11:37] | I forgot to tell you. | 我忘记告诉你了 |
[11:39] | Uh, youcan’t use that stuff anymore. | 你不能再用那些东西了 |
[11:41] | It really triggers xiao-mei’s morning sickness. | 它们总是引起小梅晨吐 |
[11:43] | All of it?Even my hair pomade? | 所有这些? 连我的润发油也是? |
[11:47] | Gives me stomachache. | 它让我胃痛 |
[11:49] | Yeah, well,it gives me volume, so I guess we’re both gonna have a problem. | 哈,我需要发油来整头发 我想现在我们都有麻烦了 |
[11:53] | Do you have to be so high-maintenance? | 你有必要这样保养吗? |
[11:54] | You’re not a model, carlos. Maintenance is my only skill. | 你不是模特,Carlos 保养是我唯一的法宝 |
[11:57] | Please, no fight. | 拜托 别吵了 |
[12:00] | If mrs. Solis smell bad,I be okay. | 如果只是Solis太太闻起来让人不舒服 我没关系的 |
[12:08] | fine. I’ll learn to live without product. | 好吧 我争取不用它们 |
[12:11] | But when my hairstarts smelling like hair, I don’t wanna hear a word. | 到时候我头发难闻的时候 你可别埋怨 |
[12:20] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧! |
[12:21] | What the hell is that? | 这是怎么了? |
[12:23] | Isn’t it darling? | 怎么样 亲爱的? |
[12:24] | I made it for your party. | 这些都是给的生日派对用的 |
[12:26] | It’s a big “1”and a big “7”…for “17.” | 这里一个大大的1和7 加起来就是17了 |
[12:30] | Were you up all night making that thing? | 你为了做这些通宵了? |
[12:32] | Yeah. I just wasn’t tired. Oh, I wanna show you what else I’ve planned. | 对啊 我一点都觉得累呢 对了 我再让你看看我还准备了些什么 |
[12:37] | I think you’re gonna love it. | 我想你一定会喜欢的 |
[12:40] | You got a fajita barand a juggler? | 你准备了墨西哥料理 还打算请变戏法来? |
[12:41] | No, relax.He’s a very hip juggler. | 你放心 他很会变戏法 |
[12:43] | He only performs to beatles songs,and I saw the video, and it’s absolutely thrilling. | 他只来唱唱披头士的歌 我看过他的表演录象 真的很不错 |
[12:47] | Mom, I don’t want any of this stuff. It’s not even my real birthday. | 妈妈 这些都不是我想要的 而且我生日已经过了 |
[12:50] | Danielle, I just want you to have the best party you have ever had in your entire life. | Danielle 我只是想让你享有一个 你生命中最好的生日派对 |
[12:56] | I just want a few friends to come over and hang out. | 我只是想邀请一些朋友聚聚 一起出去玩 |
[12:58] | You can make a cake,but giant balloon numbers? | 你可以做个蛋糕 但是有必要用这么夸张的气球数字? |
[13:02] | I mean, come on.They would all make fun of me. | 嗯 他们一定会嘲笑我的 |
[13:07] | Oh. | 哦 |
[13:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:19] | Is that really necessary? | 有必要这样吗? |
[13:21] | Honey, I can’t possibly put it in the garbage as is. | 亲爱的 我实在不能就这样把它们当垃圾扔掉 |
[13:30] | It’s just another morning with the van de kamps. | 她一向是这样的 |
[13:32] | Oh, susan,did I wake you? | 哦 Susan 吵醒你了吗? |
[13:34] | Uh, no. No, I was up. | 哦 不不 我已经醒了 |
[13:37] | Well,I’m sorry about the noise. | 恩 抱歉弄出这么多噪音 |
[13:39] | It’s just that danielle doesn’t want balloons, and I’m kind of pressed for time. | Danielle不想要气球 所以我要尽快把它们弄掉 |
[13:45] | Bree… are you okay? | Bree… 你还好吧? |
[13:49] | She said she doesn’t want balloons. | 她说她不想要这些气球 |
[13:52] | I’m fine. | 我很好啊 |
[14:05] | mom? | 妈? |
[14:08] | Look, I know you’re out there. Please, just talk to me. | 我知道你在外面 拜托 跟我说句话 |
[14:11] | Mom, I need something to drink.Just some water, some juice.Something, anything. Please. | 妈 我要喝水 就一些水 一些果汁 给我点东西 任何东西都好 |
[14:17] | Mom! | 妈! |
[14:24] | You want me to say that I set caleb up? | 你是想听我说我陷害了Caleb? |
[14:27] | Yeah, I did it. | 对 是我做的 |
[14:31] | I started thinking about all those years– | 这些年来我一直都在想 |
[14:34] | years that we had to take care of him, and… | 想起我们这些年总是不停的在照顾他… |
[14:37] | I just thought maybe once he was gone, | 我只是想如果他不在了 |
[14:40] | we could have a normal life. | 我们就可以过正常的生活了 |
[14:43] | and I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:45] | But, mom, you have gotto let me out of here now. | 但是 妈妈 你必须现在让我出去 |
[14:50] | Damn you! | 混蛋! |
[14:52] | You were willing to stand by and let me murder your brother without reason. | 你就站在边上看着我毫无原因的杀了你哥哥 |
[14:59] | That’s an unforgivable betrayal. | 这绝对不可原谅 |
[15:01] | I am so consumed with rage. | 我快被愤怒吞噬了 |
[15:03] | It’s best you stay in there,because if I let you out, I don’t know what I might do to you. | 你最好是待在里面 如果我让你出来 我不确定会对你做出什么 |
[15:20] | hello? | 喂? |
[15:21] | I need edie to spillher guts. | 我要Edie自己把她干的好事都说出来 |
[15:23] | What do you know about wearing a wire? | 你知道怎么用录音机吗? |
[15:27] | So you see the little red light? | 你看到那个小小的红灯吗? |
[15:28] | It’s all voice-activated,so if the light’s on, you’re recording. | 是声控的 就是说只要灯亮着的 你就录上了 |
[15:32] | Uh, let me show you how to tape it on. | 恩 让我教你怎么把它粘在身上 |
[15:34] | Oh, okay. | 嗯 好 |
[15:37] | Sorry if my hands are cold. | 不好意思 我手有点凉 |
[15:39] | Um… no, that’s okay.They’re fine. | 嗯… 不 还好 还好 |
[15:47] | So you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定你要怎么做了? |
[15:49] | Yeah. I’m sort of up against the wall. | 恩 我到处碰壁 |
[15:50] | The insurance company needs proof fast, | 保险公司说要尽快找到证据 |
[15:54] | and things are sort of weirdat bree’S. I don’t wanna over stay my welcome. | 而且住在Bree家让我觉得有点怪怪的 我不想在那边长住 |
[15:58] | Well, if things get tough,you can always stay here. | 如果实在不行 你可以住在我这里的 |
[16:03] | Testing, testing. | 喂喂 |
[16:04] | I’m sorry. Did you just invite me to move in with you? | 等下 你刚刚是在邀请我搬进来和你一起住吗? |
[16:09] | Well, you and julie in the spare bedroom. | 你和Julie可以住在空着的那间卧室 |
[16:12] | You’ve… | 你… |
[16:14] | you’ve been saying how you want to be friends again, | 你说可以重新做朋友的 |
[16:18] | and you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[16:19] | There’s no reason we can’t be friends. | 我们的确没有不能重新做朋友的理由 |
[16:22] | You sure that won’t put a crimpin your, uh, dating life? | 你确定这不会影响你的…感情生活? |
[16:27] | You know, that girl you were at the movies with? | 就是那个和你一起去看电影的女孩? |
[16:28] | No. That was a one-time thing. | 不 就约会过一次 |
[16:31] | But what about that guy,though? Orson. | 那Orson呢? |
[16:34] | Yeah, he just heard about the fire and came over to help.We’re friends. | 他听说了房子着火的事 也过来帮了帮忙 我们只是朋友 |
[16:38] | Oh. So… neither of us is dating anybody. | 哦 所以…我们都没有和别人在一起 |
[16:44] | Guess not. | 我想是这样的 |
[16:51] | I got my boarding pass. | 我已经换了登机牌了 |
[16:52] | Do what you need to do and don’t worry about the kids. I’ll keep ’em out of trouble. | 去做你想做的 不用担心这些孩子 我会好好照顾他们的 |
[16:56] | Is this crazy? | 这会不会太疯狂了? |
[16:57] | Following tom across the country just to spy on him? | 费尽心机跟踪Tom就为了暗中监视他? |
[17:00] | If he knewI was doing this… | 如果他知道我这么做… |
[17:02] | god, I don’t thinkI can go through with this. | 天啊 我都不相信他会原谅我 |
[17:05] | Now, look, there’s probably nothing going on, | 等等 其实他可能真的没有骗你 |
[17:08] | but you need to know the truth. | 但是你要知道真相到底如何 |
[17:10] | Do I? I’m happy.I mean, I was. | 真的要吗? 我过的很好 我是说 我以前过的很好 |
[17:13] | Why don’t I just look the other way and pretend nothing’s wrong? Lots of women can do that. | 为什么我不能从另个角度想想 然后装成什么都没有发生 很多女人不都这样吗 |
[17:17] | But we both know you’re not one of them. | 但是我们都知道你不会是她们其中的一员 |
[17:20] | And what if I see him with another woman? | 那如果我看到他和别的女人在一起呢? |
[17:23] | What then? | 我要怎么办? |
[17:27] | I own a gun. | 我有把枪 |
[17:46] | you okay here? | 你还好吗? |
[17:48] | I’m fine. Why? | 很好, 怎么了? |
[17:50] | It’s just, people have been asking about the cake,and you’ve been | 大家都在问蛋糕的事情, 而你已经 |
[17:53] | icing it for over an hour. | 上奶油上了一个小时了 |
[17:54] | Well,I just keep messing it up. I don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 我只是一直做不好 不知道怎么搞得 |
[17:58] | You’re probably just tired. | 你大概是累了 |
[18:00] | My mom and I heard you up all night. | 我妈和我知道你一晚没睡 |
[18:02] | it just keeps coming out too thick. | 总是挤得太厚 |
[18:10] | You know,people aren’t gonna care if the icing isn’t perfect. | 大家不会在意蛋糕奶油太厚的 |
[18:14] | People care about details. | 大家在意细节 |
[18:17] | Someday when danielle looks back, I want her to remember | 当danielle回忆起来, 我希望她记得 |
[18:21] | just how perfect her cake looked and how hard her mother worked to make her happy. | 她的蛋糕是多么的完美 她妈妈为了让她高兴是多么的努力 |
[18:26] | This cake is a symbol of my love. | 这个蛋糕代表着我的爱 |
[18:32] | Well, it looks delicious. | 它看起来很美味 |
[18:37] | happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[18:42] | happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[18:46] | happy birthday dear danielle | 生日快乐, 亲爱的danielle |
[18:51] | stop!One of the candles went out. | 停! 有一支蜡烛灭了 |
[18:54] | Um, we’re gonna have to do this all over again. I’m sorry. I’ll be right back. | 我们得重新来一次 不好意思, 我马上回来 |
[18:58] | Mom, it’s all right. | 妈妈, 这没有关系 |
[18:59] | Sweetheart,this is your special day. All of your candless hould be lit. | 亲爱的, 这是你特别的日子 所有的蜡烛都应该亮着 |
[19:03] | It’ll just take me two seconds. | 马上就好 |
[19:05] | Is she serious? | 她是认真的? |
[19:07] | Welcometo my own private hell. | 欢迎来到我的私人地狱 |
[19:14] | That is some serious frosting. | 那是些“认真”的糖霜 |
[19:16] | all righty. | 好了 |
[19:36] | who touched this? | 谁碰的? |
[19:37] | Mom, what is the matter? It’s just a little frosting. | 妈妈, 有什么关系? 只是一点糖霜 |
[19:40] | Somebody ruined your cake,and I wanna know who could be that thoughtless. | 有人毁了你的蛋糕 我想知道是谁那么不小心 |
[19:44] | Was it you? Or you?!Who was it? | 是你吗? 或者是你?! 是谁? |
[19:47] | Mom, please,you’re embarrassing me. | 妈妈, 拜托, 你在让我尴尬 |
[19:49] | You. You look like a girlwho enjoys her frosting. | 你, 你看起来像是个爱糖霜的女孩 |
[19:52] | No! No, I didn’t touch it. | 不! 我没有动它 |
[19:55] | It’s just a cake, for god sakes. Will you please just cut it? | 只是个蛋糕 你能不能把它切了完事? |
[19:58] | Mrs. Van de kamp– | Van de kamp太太– |
[20:00] | open your mouth.I wanna smell your breath. | 张开嘴, 我要闻闻 |
[20:01] | It wasn’t me!It was barbie. | 不是我! 是barbie |
[20:04] | Barbie! | |
[20:08] | what the hell is wrong with you?! | 你哪里不对劲吗?! |
[20:10] | Now it’s ruined!Everything is ruined! | 现在它毁了! 所有事情都毁了 |
[20:25] | you can just…leave that there, and I’ll, um…clean it up later. | 你们可以不管它, 我稍候会清理的 |
[20:38] | Xiao-mei, what are you doing in our bed? | 小梅, 你在我们的床上干什么? |
[20:41] | I said she could sleepin there from now on. | 我让她以后睡那儿 |
[20:43] | It’s got the bathroom, | 这里有洗手间, |
[20:45] | you know, in case she gets sick in the middle of the night. | 以防她半夜作呕 |
[20:48] | Well, what’s wrong with the guest bathroom? | 客人用的洗手间不能用吗? |
[20:50] | It’s too far away. | 太远了 |
[20:51] | It’s right down the hall. | 就在大厅那儿 |
[20:53] | Gaby, she needs her rest. | Gaby,她需要休息 |
[20:54] | And besides, that bed is much more comfortable than the one in the guest room. | 而且, 这张床比客房那张舒服多了 |
[20:57] | Yeah, I know.That’s why I had the movers put it in here, where we sleep. | 我知道, 所以我让人搬到这里 ――我们睡觉的地方 |
[21:04] | Maybe I go to my bed. | 我去我床上睡吧 |
[21:07] | Yes, xiao-mei,that would be good. | 好的, 小梅, 这样很好 |
[21:16] | Fine.You can use our toilet. | 好吧, 你可以用我们的厕所 |
[21:24] | ow! Stop kicking me. | 别再踢我了 |
[21:27] | I’m just tryingto get comfortable. | 我只想舒服点 |
[21:28] | Yeah, in a twin?Good luck. | 是的, 在这张床上? 祝你好运 |
[21:33] | God, I want my bed back. | 我想要回我的床 |
[21:34] | We’ll go buy a nice big onetomorrow and put it in here, okay? | 明天去买一张大床放在这里, 行了吧? |
[21:38] | That is not the point. | 不是这个问题 |
[21:40] | We area week into this pregnancy, and you’re already putting xiao-mei’s needs before mine. | |
[21:43] | Well, she’s the priority now. She’s the mother of my child. | 她现在是首要的, 她是我孩子的母亲 |
[21:48] | Like hell she is.That is my egg. | 她是就见鬼了, 那是我的卵子 |
[21:51] | You know what I mean.She’s the… | 你知道我是什么意思, 她是… |
[21:53] | oven, carlos. The oven. A well-cared-for,well-paid oven. | |
[21:58] | It came out wrong.I’m sorry, okay? Now can we justget some sleep? | 我说错了好吗? 我们能睡了吗? |
[22:07] | Babe, I’m sorry.I swear.I swear I didn’t mean to. My leg just cramped up. | 亲爱的, 对不起, 我发誓 我不是故意的, 脚抽筋了 |
[22:12] | Where are you going? That’s my pillow! | 你去哪儿? 那是我的枕头 |
[22:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[22:22] | matthew! | |
[22:41] | mom, come on. | 妈妈, 别这样 |
[22:43] | Oh, my god.What are you doing in there? | 天啊, 你在那里干什么? |
[22:45] | Danielle, is that you? | Danielle, 是你吗? |
[22:47] | My mom found out what we did to caleb. She flipped out and locked me in here. | 我妈知道了我们对caleb做的事 她发怒了, 把我锁在这儿 |
[22:50] | Don’t worry. I’ll get you out. | 别担心, 我会把你弄出来的 |
[22:52] | Be really careful, okay?Please, okay? I’ve never seen her like this before. | 千万要小心, 好吗?我从来没见她这样 |
[22:55] | She’s seriously lost it this time. | 她真的是生气了 |
[22:57] | I know a little something about psycho moms. Trust me, I’ll be fine. | 我多多少少了解神经病妈妈 放心, 我会没事的 |
[23:09] | hey. | 嗨 |
[23:12] | Cleaning up after the big party? | 在打扫? |
[23:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:19] | You know, it’s late. | 现在很晚了 |
[23:21] | Why don’t you, uh,go to bed and, | 你何不, 呃, 去睡觉 |
[23:23] | you know,let julie and I help you with that in the morning? | 等明天早晨让julie和我帮你打扫 |
[23:25] | Oh, that’s okay.I can’t sleep anyway. | 没事, 反正我也睡不着 |
[23:30] | Are you… okay? | 你还好吧? |
[23:33] | I take it you heard what happened. | 我猜你已经知道了 |
[23:35] | Yeah, when you flip out in front of the pep squad,word travels fast. | 是啊, 你当着那群兴奋的孩子面前发脾气 消息传得很快 |
[23:42] | It was the oddest sensation.I was fine, | 那真的是奇怪的感觉, 我之前好好的 |
[23:46] | and everything was fine,and then suddenly I was on the outside of my body | 都是好好的, 突然我跳出我的身体 |
[23:51] | watching a woman who looked like me becoming a raving maniac. | 看着一个长得和我一模一样的女人 变成一个发怒的疯子 |
[23:57] | Bree, I’m worried about you.Do… | Bree, 我很担心你 |
[24:00] | do you think that you should see someone? | 你是不是应该…去看看医生? |
[24:02] | Oh, no, I’m fine.I’m just tired, that’s all. | 不, 我很好 我只是有点累了, 没别的 |
[24:05] | I just need a long rest,and then I’m gonna beas good as new. | 我需要一个长时间的休息 然后就没事了 |
[24:07] | Okay, well, then why don’t you stop and go to bed? | 那好吧, 那你为什么不停下来上床睡觉? |
[24:12] | Because, um, I can’t sleep just yet. | 因为, 我暂时还睡不着 |
[24:17] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[24:18] | Because when I sleep,I dream, | 因为我一睡着就做梦 |
[24:19] | and when I dream,I keep seeing andrew’s face in that rearview mirror. | 我一做梦就看见andrew 在车子倒后镜里的样子 |
[24:23] | Okay, what are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[24:27] | Andrew, didn’t run away. | Andrew, 没有跑掉 |
[24:34] | I, dropped him off in the middle of nowhere, | 我把他扔在了荒郊野外 |
[24:40] | told him that I couldn’tbe around him anymore, and then… | 告诉他我不能再和在一起, 然后- |
[24:45] | I drove off. | 我开车走了 |
[24:52] | So I just need a little time to forget what I’ve done, and then I can sleep again. | 我需要一点时间去忘记我的所作所为 然后我就能睡着了 |
[25:01] | Hey. | 哎 |
[25:07] | You know,I am not even tired. | 我也不累 |
[25:09] | So… why don’t I stay up and help you? | 所以…何不我也不睡觉 帮你一起清扫? |
[25:17] | That would be nice. | 那样太好了 |
[25:51] | hello? | 喂? |
[25:51] | Hey, you.How you doing? | 喂, 你还好吗? |
[25:54] | Hey! Great. | 嗨! 我很好 |
[25:57] | Great. How’s atlantic city?Are you, um, winning some money? | 很好, 亚特兰大怎样? 你赢钱了吗? |
[26:01] | Oh, I’m about even. | 不输不赢 |
[26:03] | Actually, I’m heading backinto the casino right now to try my luck again. | 事实上, 我现在正准备再去赌场试试运气 |
[26:06] | Yeah?You’re quite a gambler. | 是吗?你真是个赌博者 |
[26:10] | where’s jerry? | jerry在哪儿? |
[26:14] | Uh, jerry?He–he’s right here. Hey, honey, how are the kids? | 呃, jerry?他–他就在这儿 亲爱的, 孩子们还好吗? |
[26:19] | Great. Great.They’re in the day care room. | 很好, 很好, 他们在日托室呢 |
[26:22] | I’M… looking at ’em right now. | 我现在正在看着他们 |
[26:24] | hey, why don’t youwalk in there and, put ’em on the phone with meso I can say hi? | 你何不现在走过去 让我和他们问声好? |
[26:28] | Okay. Sure. | 好啊, 当然 |
[26:31] | First,can I talk to jerry? | 首先, 我能和jerry聊几句吗? |
[26:33] | Why do you wanna talk to jerry? | 你为什么想和jerry说话? |
[26:35] | Well, just, you know, say hello. It’s been a long time. | 只是, 想问声好, 那么久没见了 |
[26:44] | wow, man, that is weird. | 哦, 好奇怪啊 |
[26:47] | Can you hear–do you hear that car alarm? | 你能听到–你听到报警器吗? |
[26:49] | Uh… no. | 没有 |
[26:53] | It’s strange,because I can hear it here and through the phone. | 好奇怪, 我同时在这里和电话里听到 |
[26:57] | Whoa. That’s weird kind of feed back, you know? | 哦, 那是一种奇怪的回响, 你知道吗? |
[27:01] | physics can be spookythat way. Listen, I gotta go.I gotta go. | 有些物理现象是很怪异的 听着, 我得走了, 我得走了 |
[27:04] | Ed is talking to me,and, um, I’ll call you back later? | Ed在和我说话, 我迟点再打给你? |
[27:07] | Um, okay. | 好的 |
[27:09] | Okay, bye. | 好的, 再见 |
[27:10] | Bye, honey. | 再见, 亲爱的 |
[27:25] | 9-1-1.Is this an emergency? | 9-1-1 有紧急事件吗? |
[27:27] | I think so. | 是的 |
[27:29] | My neighbor, paul young,has been threatening me. | 我的邻居, paul young, 一直在威胁我 |
[27:33] | Is he there right now? | 他现在在那儿吗? |
[27:34] | No. | 没有 |
[27:35] | Ma’am, until he actuallydoes something, there’s nothingwe can do. | 女士, 除非他做出行动 否则我们无能为力 |
[27:38] | Well, I won’t live in fear anymore. | 我再也不能在恐惧中生活了 |
[27:40] | If you people refuse to confront him, | 如果你们拒绝去找他 |
[27:43] | I guess I’ll just have to do it myself. | 我不得不自己解决 |
[28:05] | no, edie, wait. | 不要, edie, 等一下 |
[28:06] | Um, I don’t wanna fight. | 我不想争执 |
[28:09] | I know that we’ve had our differences, but, you know, we hada friendship going there, | 我知道我们有很多不同 但是, 我们的友谊还是在那儿的 |
[28:13] | and I just think we owe itto ourselves to talk about what happened. | 我觉得我们应该谈谈发生了的事 |
[28:17] | What’s there to talk about?It happened. | 还有什么好谈的? 已经发生了 |
[28:21] | I walked down to your house… | 我走到你房子 |
[28:22] | I had a watering can… | 拿了一个喷水壶 |
[28:24] | what? | 什么? |
[28:25] | filled it with gasoline and… | 把它装满了汽油, 然后 |
[28:26] | boom!Laughed my ass off. | 砰! |
[28:30] | Okay, wait.Could you just swallow? | 好的, 等等, 你能先咽完东西吗? |
[28:31] | ‘Cause I couldn’t really…what you were saying– | 因为我不能听见你在说什么 |
[28:33] | and that was basically it. | 基本上就是那样了 |
[28:35] | One of the best days of my life. | 我生命中最完美的日子之一 |
[28:37] | Well, see, you were chewing, and so I didn’t really hear what you said. | 你在咀嚼, 所以我听不清你在讲什么 |
[28:40] | Could you just say it again? | 你能不能再说一遍 |
[28:43] | I burnt your house down.It was great. What do you want? | 我把你房子烧了, 那太棒了, 你想怎样? |
[28:45] | So, uh, y-you then a-admit | 那就是, 唔, 你承认了 |
[28:48] | burning down my house on purpose? | 你是故意烧掉我房子的? |
[29:00] | You’re wearing a wire,aren’t you? | 你带了录音机是吧? |
[29:03] | Huh? | 啊? |
[29:03] | Open that blouse.What? | – 打开你的衣服 – 什么? |
[29:06] | Open that blouse! | 打开你的衣服 |
[29:10] | you can’t out run me, mayer! I’m in the best shape of my life! | 你跑不过我的, mayer! 我现在状态奇佳 |
[29:14] | Well, good, then you’ll be prime meat picking when you go to jail! | 那太好了, 入狱以后你会是抢手货了 |
[29:18] | You give it! | 交出来! |
[29:18] | bite me! | 来追我啊! |
[29:24] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[29:33] | what the hell? Huh. | 搞什么鬼? |
[31:16] | Nine months of long nights on the couch loomed before gabrielle… | 在沙发上睡九个月―― 这种阴影笼罩着gabrielle |
[31:23] | and she had decided she would not take it lying down. | 她决定不能逆来顺受 |
[31:28] | So she dipped into her supply of forbidden perfumes… | 她把被禁的各种香水找了出来 |
[31:33] | determined that in this battle… | 在这场的战斗中她充满自信 |
[31:38] | she would be the one to come out smelling like a rose. | 一定会是那个满载花香的胜者 |
[31:44] | I think I take nap now. | 我现在想睡睡午觉 |
[31:46] | Yeah, sure,knock yourself out. | 当然, 请自便 |
[31:53] | Aah! | 嗷! |
[32:07] | honey? | 亲爱的? |
[32:14] | Boys? | 孩子们? |
[32:20] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗? |
[32:24] | Hey, mrs. Mccluskey,excuse me. You haven’t see nlynette around, have you? | 嗨, Mccluskey夫人, 打扰一下 你有见到lynette吗? |
[32:29] | She’s not home. She’s not answering her cell phone. | 她不在家, 也不接手机 |
[32:32] | She packed up the kids and the puppy and left. | 她把孩子和小狗一起带走了 |
[32:35] | Packed ’em up? Why? | 带走他们? 为什么? |
[32:36] | She followed you to atlantic city. She knows about your other woman. | 她跟踪你到了大西洋城 她知道你和另外一个女人的事情 |
[32:40] | Boy, you’re just lucky you’re not my husband. | 孩子, 你不是我丈夫实在太幸运了 |
[32:52] | Hi. | 嗨! |
[33:03] | okay, first, let me say, I’m really sorry about the yellow jackets. | 首先我要说, 很遗憾你被黄蜂叮了 |
[33:10] | And… also, no matter how mad I am about what you did, | 还有, 无论我对你做的事情多么生气 |
[33:13] | I don’t want to see you go to prison. | 我不想见你去监狱 |
[33:15] | So I came with a solution. | 所以, 我有一个解决的办法 |
[33:19] | Why don’t you just come forward and tell the police that | 你何不去告诉警察 |
[33:22] | you saw some vagrant lurking by my garage with a can of gasoline? | 你见到一些拿着汽油的游民 在我车房附近游荡? |
[33:28] | And if you do that,then I’ll destroy the tape. | 如果你这样做, 我就毁了磁带 |
[33:32] | And then the insurance company will pay the claim. Nobody gets hurt. | 然后保险公司会赔偿, 没人受到伤害 |
[33:37] | Does that sound good? | 你说怎么样? |
[33:40] | come closer. | 靠近点 |
[33:51] | take your stinking deal and shove it. | 想也别想你这恶心的交易 |
[33:55] | Edie… | |
[33:55] | every time something bad happens to me, you’re standing nearby. | 每一次坏事发生在我头上, 你都站在附近 |
[33:59] | Well, I’ve had it.No more pretending to be friends.When I get outta here, | 我受够了, 别再假装朋友 我出院以后- |
[34:05] | I’m gonna destroy you. | 我会毁掉你 |
[34:07] | Okay, I’m just gonna think that this is the meds talking, | 好吧, 我会把这当成药物作用 |
[34:11] | and I’ll come back tomorrow. | 我明天会再来的 |
[34:14] | Don’t bother. | 别白费力气了 |
[34:16] | Okay, edie,I’m in trouble here. | 好了, edie, 我这儿有麻烦 |
[34:18] | Oh, I’m sure you’ll turn on the waterworks, and the whole neighborhood will come running. | 是的, 我肯定你会打开你的眼泪闸门 整个社区的人都会同情你 |
[34:23] | They always do. | |
[34:24] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[34:25] | Sure, it is. | 就是这样 |
[34:26] | You never miss an opportunity to play the victim, | 你从来不会浪费一个扮演受害者的机会 |
[34:30] | and you think just because everybody always comes to your rescue, | 你以为人们总是会来拯救你 |
[34:35] | it means that you’re loved. | 是因为你招人喜爱 |
[34:37] | Well, it doesn’t. | 不是的 |
[34:39] | It means that you’re helpless. | 这只说明你没用 |
[34:42] | Now get out. | 滚出去 |
[34:45] | Just get out. | 滚吧 |
[34:57] | Hey there. | 嗨 |
[34:58] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[35:00] | So you given any thought to staying at my place? | 你有没有考虑来我这里暂住? |
[35:04] | Oh, yeah, that. Um… | 哦, 是的, 这件事, 呃… |
[35:07] | look, I really appreciatethe offer, but I think I’m gonna have to pass. | 我很感激你的帮助, 但我不能接受 |
[35:11] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的吗? – 是的 |
[35:13] | I think it’s best. | 我认为这样最好 |
[35:14] | I don’t wanna get a rep around here for being a charity case,you know? | 我不想成为一个被施舍的对象, 你知道吗? |
[35:17] | Well, I didn’t mean it that way just one friend helping out another. | 没有这个意思–只是朋友间互相帮忙 |
[35:22] | I know, but I can figure this out on my own. | 我知道, 但我自己能解决 |
[35:26] | At least I’m gonna try. | 至少我要去试一下 |
[35:29] | You know, I’m stronger than people give me credit for. | 我比人们想象的要坚强 |
[35:32] | I really am. | 真的 |
[35:35] | Well, if there’s anything I can do… | 如果有什么我可以做的 |
[35:39] | you know what would be nice? | 你知道怎样做比较好吗? |
[35:42] | Why don’t you just stop over for coffee sometime? | 你时不时过来喝喝咖啡怎样? |
[35:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:47] | I mean, that is after I get running water and electricity again… | 我的意思是, 等我有了自来水和电之后 |
[35:51] | and a coffeemaker. | 还有一个煮咖啡机 |
[36:00] | I hope you’re happy.That poor girl | 这下你开心了, 那可怜的女孩 |
[36:02] | can hardly even come upstairs now because of you. | 现在连楼都不敢上 |
[36:05] | Carlos, stop with the dance. It’s already in the wallpaper. | Carlos, 别跳舞了, 香气已经渗入墙纸了 |
[36:08] | Now I swear, if anything happens to that kid because of you… | 我发誓, 如果由于你的所作所为 宝宝有什么事 |
[36:11] | oh, it’s perfume,not toxic gas. | 只是香水, 又不是有毒气体 |
[36:14] | Why are you acting this way? | 为什么你要这样做? |
[36:16] | Because I seethe writing on the wall, and it scares the hell out of me. | 因为我看见了墙上的“字” 我很害怕 |
[36:20] | Meaning what? | 什么意思? |
[36:22] | From the second xiao-mei got pregnant, you have found a million | 当小梅怀孕的那一刻起 你找到了一千零一个理由 |
[36:23] | and oneways to tell me that that baby is more important to you than me. | 告诉我那个宝宝对你来说比我重要的多 |
[36:27] | Oh, come on, gaby. | 别这样, gaby |
[36:29] | No! Men can’t help it.When they become fathers, they become lousy husbands, | 不! 男人们都情不自禁 当父亲以后就变成糟糕的丈夫 |
[36:33] | and some wives don’t mind,but you didn’t marry one of those women. | 有些妻子不在乎, 但你娶的这个不是 |
[36:37] | I don’t think I can sleepin here tonight. | 今晚我不能睡这里 |
[36:39] | The air’s just a little too toxic. | 空气有点太毒了 |
[36:51] | she kick you out, too? | 她把你也赶出来了? |
[36:55] | Marriage is complicated,xiao-mei. You’ll find that out someday. | 婚姻是复杂的, 小梅 你总有一天会知道的 |
[36:58] | You feel like watching some trashy american tv? | 你想看一出垃圾美剧吗? |
[37:05] | I make you sandwich.Roast beef. | 我为你做了三文治烤牛肉的 |
[37:09] | oh, man.Gaby’s got meon this health kick thing. She’ll kill meif I eat red meat. | 天啊, Gaby最讨厌这种垃圾食品了 如果我吃了红肉 她会杀了我 |
[37:15] | I will not tell. | 我不会告诉她 |
[37:26] | Taste good? | 好吃吗? |
[37:30] | Real good. | 好吃 |
[37:34] | Matthew, wake up.I have your breakfast. | Matthew, 起来吃早餐 |
[37:38] | I might be furious with you, but never let it be saidthat I’m cruel. | 我对你非常愤怒, 但不代表我对你残忍 |
[37:43] | I advise you not to charge this door, because I am not in the mood for any unpleasantness. | 我建议你不要冲门 因为我没心情碰到不愉快的事情 |
[37:51] | Matthew?Matthew? | |
[38:04] | jeez, danielle! I thought you were just gonna steal the key. | 天啊, danielle! 我以为你只是偷钥匙 |
[38:05] | Let’s just get out of here. | 我们快逃吧 |
[38:21] | mother, matthew and i are running away together, and we’re never coming back. | 妈妈, matthew和我一起离开了 我们再也不回来了 |
[38:25] | If you want me to be happy, you won’t try to find us. | 如果你想让我快乐, 不要试图找我们 |
[38:29] | Living in that house with you was like being in a prison. | 在那所房子里与你一起生活 就像在监狱里一样 |
[38:33] | You drove me to do this, so i hope you’ll blame yourself. | 你逼我这样做的, 所以要怪就怪你自己 |
[38:36] | Have a nice life. Danielle. | 祝你生活愉快 Danielle |
[38:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:46] | My name is bree van de kamp, and I’d like to admit myself for psychiatric observation. | 我叫bree van de kamp 我需要入院接受精神病监护 |
[38:51] | All right,what seems to be the problem? | 好的, 有什么问题? |
[38:53] | I think I’m about to have a nervous breakdown. | 我认为我将要精神崩溃了 |
[39:06] | Damn it! | 该死! |
[39:13] | what the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[39:22] | That psychotic bitch. | 那个精神病婊子 |
[39:58] | there was no confrontation. | 根本没有冲突 |
[40:00] | Felicia tillman’s the one who made the call. She’s the anonymous tip. | |
[40:03] | Let’s just go over there right now. | 我们现在马上去那里 |
[40:04] | I guarantee you,the woman is having a cocktail, laughing her ass off. | 我保证, 那个女人 正在喝一杯鸡尾酒, 心中狂喜 |
[40:08] | We’re not going anywhere yet, sir. | 我们暂时不能去任何地方, 先生 |
[40:13] | yes, I know there’s blood everywhere. | 是的, 我知道这里到处都是血迹 |
[40:16] | She probably got it from a pig so she can vandalize everything I own. | 也许是猪血, 她想夺走我所有的一切 |
[40:23] | Sergeant… | 警长 |
[40:26] | what is it? | 什么东西? |
[40:27] | Put your hands where I can see ’em. | 手放在我能看见的地方 |
[40:36] | Oh, man, she’s good. | 哦天, 她真行 |
[40:42] | It’s a shocking moment for each of us, | 对我们每一个人来说 这都非常震惊的时刻 |
[40:45] | that moment we realize we are all alone in this world. | 令我们意识到, 我们在这世上是寂寞的 |
[40:51] | The family we take for granted could one day abandon us. | 我们认为理所当然的家人 会突然遗弃我们 |
[40:59] | The husband we trust so implicitly might betray us… | 我们那么深信的丈夫也许会背叛我们 |
[41:06] | the daughter we love so deeply perhaps won’t return to us. | 我们深爱着的女儿 也许再也不会回到我们身边 |
[41:12] | And then we could end up all by ourselves. | 我们也许只能孤独终老 |
[41:19] | Of course, some see great value in going it alone. | 当然, 也有人喜欢孤身一人 |
[41:24] | For example… | 例如… |
[41:26] | sorry about the dust,mrs. Huber. | 抱歉灰尘很大, Huber太太 |
[41:29] | We don’t get too many tourists this far up the mountain. | 这么高的山上, 并没有太多的游客 |
[41:32] | First snows come, and this placeis completely cut off. | 第一场雪降临, 这里就彻底隔绝了 |
[41:35] | Dropping off the face of the earth now that’s what I call a vacation. | 让自己的面孔从地球上消失 –这是我所谓的假期 |
[41:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:47] | Sometimes I’m just all thumbs. | 我这个人, 手比较笨 |
[41:49] | The Desperate Housewives Season 02 Episode 22 -The End- |