时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | the most successful private investigator in fairview | fairview最成功的私家侦探 |
[00:05] | was a man named oliver weston. | 是个叫Oliver Weston的 |
[00:08] | Try though he might, | 尽管Oliver很想记起 |
[00:10] | oliver couldn’t remember the exact moment he stopped believing in love. | 但他还是不太记得 他从什么时候开始不相信爱情 |
[00:15] | Was it the night he caught an executive cheating with his secretary? | 是他发现主管和秘书发生关系的时候? |
[00:20] | or was it the day he saw a housewife cheating with her delivery boy? | 还是看到家庭主妇和送报员偷情的时候? |
[00:26] | or was it the time he caught the girl next door | 或是他发现隔壁的女孩 |
[00:30] | cheating with the couple who lived across the street? | 和对街的夫妻作爱的时候? |
[00:34] | whenever the moment, | 每到这些时候 |
[00:36] | oliver weston was now officially a cynic | Oliver Weston就变得愤世嫉俗 |
[00:40] | who only believed in betrayal and suspicion. | 只相信背叛和猜疑 |
[00:43] | Luckily for oliver, that’s what paid his bills. | 不过很幸运的是 正是这些为他赚足了大把的钞票 |
[00:47] | okay,you forgot fighting. | 你忘了反抗 |
[00:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[00:52] | Oh. Sorry,man. Are these your bushes? | 啊 对不起 先生 这矮木丛是你家的? |
[00:55] | I’ll clean that all up when I’m done. It’ll be like i was not here. | 我走前会把它们清理干净 好像我没来过一样 |
[00:59] | -You’re done now. -Whoa,easy,big fella. | – 你现在就完了 – 哦 大个子 放松点 |
[01:01] | I’m just a P.I. Doing a domestic surveillance job. | 我只是个私家侦探 做家庭监视而已 |
[01:03] | For who? | 为谁做? |
[01:05] | The blonde ly at the end of the street. | 住在街尾的一个金发女士 |
[01:07] | -Edie britt? -Yeah. That’s her fianc? | - 对 那是她的未婚夫 |
[01:10] | Apparently,he dumped her for another woman, | 很明显地 他跟另一个女人跑了 |
[01:13] | and I just figured out who. | 而我刚刚发现那个女人是谁 |
[01:14] | San? | 你说Susan? |
[01:16] | there’s nothing going on there. They used to be married. | 他们不是你想的那样 他们只是结过婚 |
[01:19] | She’s only talking to him because they have a kid together. | 她会和他说话仅仅是因为他们有个孩子 |
[01:21] | From what I heard,they’re on their way to kid number two. | 就我所了解的 他们正打算生第二个小孩呢 |
[01:23] | Well,you don’t know what you’re talking about. | |
[01:25] | Yeah,and you don’t know these soccer moms like I do. | 那是因为你不如我这般 了解这些有孩子的女人 |
[01:27] | By day,they bake cookie and carpool. | 白天 她们做饼干 合伙乘车 |
[01:29] | But dim the lights and bam– they turn into total pigs. | 但是到了晚上 她们就完全变成了婊子 |
[01:33] | -she’s not like that. -Oh,please. Look at her. | – 她不是那样的 – 哈 拜托 你看看她 |
[01:37] | That woman clearly knows her way around a mattress. | 那个女人知道她在床上该如何表现 |
[01:43] | Yes,oliver weston had become a cynic, | |
[01:47] | which is why he cldn’t recognize a man who was still in love. | 所以他没有发现这个男人还爱着Susan |
[01:58] | The Desperate Housewives Season 02 Episode I Know Things Now | |
[02:01] | Every family has a way of hiding what it doesn’t want seen… | |
[02:06] | whether it’s with a picture that covers a stain on the wall… | 或者用张画来遮掩墙上的污点… |
[02:12] | or with a closet door that conceals the chaos inside… | 或者用门来遮掩柜子里的杂乱… |
[02:17] | or with artificial smiles that mask years of pain and heartache, | 或者用虚假的笑容 来掩饰长年的疼痛和心叹 |
[02:24] | every family goes to great lengths to hide ugly truths. | 每个家庭都煞费苦心 去隐藏那些丑陋的真相 |
[02:28] | Some,of course, go further than others. | 还有一些人会为此不择手段 |
[02:40] | So are you gonna do this tonight? | 你决定今天做? |
[02:42] | No,the ice cream is for tomorrow. | 不 这些冰淇淋是明天的 |
[02:46] | I’m taking caleb on a picnic to rockwater lake. | 我打算带Caleb去Rockwater湖野餐 |
[02:50] | I’m preparing all of his favorite foods. | 我正准备他喜欢的食物 |
[02:52] | So when you’re done, you’re just gonna… | 那到时候 你就只是… |
[02:56] | leave him lying there? | 让他躺在那里等死? |
[03:00] | No. | 不 |
[03:04] | I’ll call 9-1-1 anonymously, | 我会给911打匿名电话 |
[03:07] | but I will be watching from a distance to make sure | 我会在远处一直等到 |
[03:11] | that… that they pick up his body. | …他们发现他的尸体 |
[03:17] | You know,mom, you don’t have to do this. | 妈妈 你可以不用这么做的 |
[03:19] | I won’t let him hurt another girl, | 我不会再让他伤害其他的女孩 |
[03:21] | and I will not turn him over to people who will mock and abuse him.I just won’T. | 而且我也不会把他 交给那些会嘲笑辱骂他的人 我不会 |
[03:32] | His last day on this earth is going to be a perfect one. | 他在这个世上的最后一天将会十分完美 |
[03:43] | oh,no,thanks,xiao-mei. | 不用了 谢谢你 晓梅 |
[03:46] | The poor thing. She was so attached to lily. | 真可怜 她太想念Lily了 |
[03:48] | Where’d all this food come from? | 这些食物是哪来的? |
[03:50] | The people from carlos’ church. | Carlos教会的人送来的 |
[03:52] | So you think you and carlos will try for another adoption? | 现在你和Carlos准备再领养一个小孩吗? |
[03:55] | I don’t think I could go through that pain again. | 我想我可没法再经历一次这样的痛苦 |
[03:58] | I did freeze some of my eggs,so we might do the surrogacy thing,but I don’t know. | 不过我已经冰冻了一些卵子 可能我们会用代孕的方式 但我也不清楚 |
[04:02] | Honey,you’ve got to eat something. | 亲爱的 你需要吃点东西 |
[04:04] | I don’t have an appetite. | 我没胃口 |
[04:06] | In fact,this is all gonna go to waste. You guys should take something. | 其实这些东西最终还是进垃圾桶 你们应该吃点 |
[04:09] | -No,no,you should keep it. -I’ll take a couple. | – 不 不 不 你应该自己留着吃 – 好 我带一些回去 |
[04:15] | What? | 怎么了? |
[04:16] | Karl dumped me,so I’m alone. Food fills the void. | Karl抛弃我了 我现在很寂寞 食物可以填补空虚 |
[04:23] | xiao-mei,I appreciate your grief,but,really,you’re bringing everybody down.Will you pull it together? | 晓梅 我很感激你这么难过 但是你这样让大家都心情不好 你别这样 |
[04:28] | Mrs. Solis… | Solis夫人… |
[04:33] | I don’t understand. It’s from the government. | 我不太理解 政府机关的 |
[04:36] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[04:38] | Gaby, she’s being deported. | Gaby 政府要驱逐她出境 |
[04:40] | Xiao-mei,is this the first letter like this you’ve received? | 晓梅 这是你第一次收到这种信件吗? |
[04:50] | oh,my… this can’t be happening. | 哦 天啊 这决不可能发生 |
[04:52] | I can’t go home! | 我不能回去! |
[04:54] | My unclewill sell me again. | 我叔叔会再次把我卖掉的 |
[04:56] | Oh,no,no,xiao-mei, you’re not going anywhere. | 不不不 晓梅 你不会被赶走的 你放心 |
[04:59] | Hey,you’re much too iortant to carlos and me. | 你对Carlos和我来说太重要了 |
[05:01] | We’re gonna fight this and we’re gonna win. | 我们要反抗而且我们会成功的 |
[05:03] | Gaby,you can’t promise her that. | Gaby 你不能给她这样的承诺 |
[05:06] | Bree,you heard what she said.I can’t let this poor kid go back to china and become someone’s slave. | Bree 你都听到她说的了 我绝对不能让她回中国 变成别人的奴隶 |
[05:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:15] | All right. Look,my friends wanna take some of this to go, | 没事的 来 我的朋友们要带这些回去 |
[05:17] | so pack it up,and we’re a little low on coffee. | 把它打包 还有给我们再来点咖啡 |
[05:27] | you’re actually gonna let me eat this? | 你真的让我吃这个? |
[05:29] | Well,you’ve been working so hard, off on business trips all the time. | 你工作那么辛苦 天天都在外面工作 |
[05:33] | Tonight,we throw caution and cholesterol to the wind. | 所以今晚 我们把健康警示 和胆固醇都扔到脑后 |
[05:37] | you deserve a little comfort food. | 你应该吃一些好吃的东西 |
[05:41] | Oh,no,you’re pregnant. | 不对 你肯定别有用心 |
[05:43] | God,your mind goes to dark places. | 上帝啊 你想歪了 |
[05:46] | Honey,you just served me a plate of full-fat gouda. | 亲爱的 你刚刚给了我一盘全脂的奶酪 |
[05:50] | What’s up? | 到底怎么了? |
[05:51] | Okay,well… | 恩… |
[05:55] | remember I was helping ed spark up his love life? | 你记得我曾帮Ed点燃他爱情的火花吧? |
[05:58] | Yeah,you sent his wife those sexy I.M.S. Why? | 记得 你给他老婆发了一些黄段子 怎么了? |
[06:01] | Well,fran found out that ed didn’t send them, and she blew her top. | Fran发现了那不是Ed发的 而且她十分生气 |
[06:05] | She wants the responsible party fired, | 她要把始作俑者解雇了 |
[06:08] | and ed lied and told her… | Ed撒了个谎 告诉她 |
[06:12] | that you sent them. | 是你发的 |
[06:14] | But–but it wasn’t me. It was you. | 但是 那不是我发的啊 是你啊 |
[06:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:18] | Oh,oh,but ed couldn’t possibly lose you. | 哦 但是Ed不能失去你的帮助 |
[06:20] | No,no,no, I’m the expendable one. | 而我就成了牺牲品 |
[06:23] | Look,I know it’s ridiculous, but ed is not a rational person. | 我知道它听起来有点荒谬 但是Ed本来就不是个理智的人 |
[06:27] | Fran has him whipped,and a whipped husband is someone we must take very seriously. | Fran让他很痛苦 而对付一个 受尽折磨的丈夫 我们需要加倍小心 |
[06:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:37] | -How do we handle this? -You’re under contract. | – 我们现在要怎么办? – 你们是签了合同的 |
[06:39] | Ed can’t fire you unless he has just cause. | Ed 如果没有正当理由是不能解雇你的 |
[06:42] | So until this blows over, you have to be a model employee. | 所以在这件事情结束之前 你必须成为一个模范员工 |
[06:46] | Show up on time, no more 3-martini lunches, | 准时上班 中午不喝三杯以上的马提尼 |
[06:49] | d above all, have ready all your presentations. | 最重要的 准备好你所有的演讲 |
[06:53] | I can’t believe i’m being victimized like this. | 我简直不敢相信我会这样被牺牲掉 |
[06:55] | Well,honey, in all fairness… | 亲爱的 公平来说… |
[06:57] | those are all things you should be doing anyway. | 这些本来就是你应该做的 |
[07:01] | Fine! | 好! |
[07:12] | Andrew,I am having peter over for dinner tomorrow night, | Andrew 我邀请了Peter 明天晚上过来吃晚饭 |
[07:16] | and I was wondering if you would like to invite justin? | 你要不要邀请Justin来? |
[07:19] | Yeah. Um,thanks. I’ll–I’ll call him tonight. | 好 谢谢 我晚上给他电话 |
[07:23] | Since you two are having your boyfriends over, can I invite matthew? | 你们都把男朋友带回来了 我是不是也可以邀请Matthew? |
[07:26] | -Out of the question. -So let me get this straight– | – 不可能 – 让我们说明白点吧 |
[07:29] | you can date a lush,and he can bring over his gay lover,but god forbid i date a hot black guy. | 你能和酒鬼好 他能带同性恋人回家 但是我就不能和性感的黑人约会? |
[07:34] | Until they lock caleb up, I don’t want you anywhere near that family. | 在他们把Caleb关起来之前 我不希望你接近他们 |
[07:37] | His brother tried to rape you,and his mother keeps the guy locked up in a basement. | 他兄弟要强暴你 而他妈妈又把他关在地下室 |
[07:42] | I mean,let’s face it,danielle, even you could do better. | 我的意思是 Danielle 你品位再怎么差也不应该找这样的人吧 |
[07:45] | Since when do you take mom’s side over mine? | 什么时候开始你和妈妈一起讨伐我了? |
[07:47] | Your brother and I had a talk, | 你哥哥和我谈过了 而最后我们握手言和了 |
[07:51] | Really? Even after she screwed you out of your trust fund? | 真的? 在她让你失去信托基金后? |
[07:54] | Well,he did falsely accuse me of child abuse. | 他也误告我虐待儿童 |
[07:57] | I would say we’re even. Wouldn’t you,andrew? | 我们现在很好 对吧 Andrew? |
[08:00] | Sure,mom. We’re even. | 当然 妈妈 我们很好 |
[08:07] | you can stop smiling now. I know your face is tired. | 你可以不用笑了 我知道你笑得快僵了 |
[08:09] | -What? -I’m not stupid. | – 什么? – 我并不笨 |
[08:12] | I know you hate her now as much as ever. | 我知道你和以前一样讨厌她 |
[08:14] | Mom and I are in a good place right now. Why can’t you believe that? | 妈妈和我现在关系很好 你为什么就不相信呢? |
[08:20] | Hi. I got your message. What’s up? | 诶 我收到了你的留言 怎么了? |
[08:23] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[08:26] | This is oliver weston. | 这是Oliver Weston |
[08:28] | He’s a P.I. Edie hired. | 他是私家侦探 Edie雇的 |
[08:30] | Edie hired A… P.I.? | Edie雇了… 私家侦探? |
[08:33] | Yeah. He’s been spying on you and karl. | 对 他正在暗中监视你和Karl |
[08:35] | How you doing? | 过得怎么样? |
[08:36] | He thinks you two have been having an affair. | 他认为你们俩正在交往 |
[08:38] | Me and karl? | 我和Karl? |
[08:41] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么那么认为呢?? |
[08:44] | come on,suze. You know we’re meant to be together. | 拜托 Susan 你明知道我们是应该在一起的 |
[08:47] | karl,just stop. | Karl 别说了 |
[08:49] | Well… that is karl being nostalgic. | 那… 那是Karl在怀旧 |
[08:54] | you said yourself, the sex last week was the best you ever had. | 你自己说上个星期 做爱真是前所未有的美妙 |
[09:00] | okay,um… | 恩… |
[09:03] | first of all, it was not the best sex I ever had. | 首先 那不是我所经历的最美妙的一次 |
[09:06] | I just said that to make him feel better. | 我那么说仅仅是希望让他心里舒服点 |
[09:08] | obviously,you were the best sex I ever had. | 和你做的那次才是最美妙的 |
[09:11] | That explains the punch in the face. | 难怪你会打我 |
[09:13] | -I’m gonna hit you again if you don’t shut up. -I know that this looks bad– | – 闭上你的嘴 否则我会再给你一拳 – 我知道这看上去很糟 |
[09:16] | you were actually fooling around with karl behind edie’s back. | 但你真的是Karl和Edie的第三者 |
[09:19] | No,no,no!No,karl lied to me. He told me that he and edie had split up before– | 不不不! Karl对我撒了谎 他告诉我 他和Edie在这之前已经分手了 |
[09:23] | you know what? I don’t even care. | 你知道吗? 我并不想听这些 |
[09:25] | -Mike… -are we done here? | – 现在我们结束了吗? |
[09:26] | yeah. | 对 |
[09:29] | Good night,susan. | 晚安 Susan |
[09:33] | hey! Hey,you, wait,wait,wait. Um… | 喂! 你 等等 等等 |
[09:37] | okay,you cannot tell edie about this. | 你把这些告诉Edie |
[09:39] | Whatever she’s paying you, I’ll pay you double. | 不管她给了你什么 我都双倍给你 |
[09:42] | She paid a 2-grand retainer plus expenses. | 她给我2000美元外加开支 |
[09:44] | $2,000? | |
[09:46] | Jeez! I gotta get into real estate. | 啊! 早知道我也搞房地产了 |
[09:49] | Okay,I don’t have that kind of cash. | 恩 我没有那么多现金 |
[09:52] | Well,then,I guess i take the tape to miss britt. | 那么 我想我还是把磁带给Britt小姐吧 |
[09:57] | I have a copy! | 我还有备份! |
[10:08] | okay, let’s try this another way. | 好 我这么跟你说吧 |
[10:10] | You are about to unleash a nuclear explosion. | 你现在正要释放一个原子弹 |
[10:14] | Lives are going to be ruined. | 生命即将被毁灭 |
[10:17] | I’ll tell you what.I’ll hold off till monday to report to ms. Britt. | 要不这么办吧 我把磁带保留到 星期一再交给Britt小姐 |
[10:21] | That’ll give you some time to scrape together a little cash. | 给你多一些时间去筹集现金 |
[10:24] | What if I can’t? | 那如果到时候 我还是没有那么多钱呢? |
[10:37] | I’m sorry,but xiao-mei missed all of her appeal deadlines. | |
[10:41] | So tt’s it? You’re just gonna send her back to china? | |
[10:44] | My hands are tied. | |
[10:46] | If your maid were married to an american citizen, | |
[10:49] | or had a child who was an american citizen, | |
[10:52] | or if she were a well-known entertainer… | |
[10:55] | what if she was pregnant with an american citizen? | |
[11:04] | Uh,xiao-mei? | |
[11:06] | we spoke to homeland security, | |
[11:09] | and we have good news! | |
[11:11] | I can stay? | |
[11:14] | Oh! thank you! | |
[11:15] | -Oh! Okay. -Thank you! | |
[11:17] | Uh… well, there’s just one little thing… | |
[11:21] | the immigration laws have gotten really tough in this country, | |
[11:24] | so we’re a little behind the eight ball going in. | |
[11:26] | But we pled your case, and we fought tooth and nail, | |
[11:30] | and the law says you can stay… | |
[11:33] | but only if you have our baby. | |
[11:36] | what? | |
[11:37] | The agent said that if you were… pregnant with an american citizen, | |
[11:42] | then they couldn’t deport you. | |
[11:44] | So we thought,you need a baby in your belly, we need a surrogate… | |
[11:49] | win-win-win. | |
[11:53] | “sur-ro-gate”? | |
[11:54] | Oh,well, it would be our baby. | |
[11:57] | It would just be growing inside of you. | |
[12:01] | I… | |
[12:03] | okay,uh… well… | |
[12:06] | Okay,it’s like this… | |
[12:07] | the three of us are making your famous szechuan dumplings, | |
[12:11] | and I’m the dough, | |
[12:13] | and carlos is the pork, | |
[12:16] | and you’re the oven. | |
[12:22] | -I have baby?! -Okay,we take care of everything. | |
[12:24] | You know,uh,hospital bills and maternity clothes and lamaze classes. | |
[12:30] | And,of course,you wouldn’t have to do any work. | |
[12:33] | well,uh,maybe just a little light dusting. Nothing major. | |
[12:38] | -No! -No,xiao-mei,you don’t have a choice. | |
[12:40] | It’s either this or go back to china. | |
[12:43] | No to baby! No! | |
[12:51] | had to push the dusting, didn’t you? | |
[12:56] | peter,I don’t think i’m being unreasonable here. | |
[12:59] | It’s not like I’gonna advertise my addiction history, | |
[13:02] | but if your kids ask a direct question, I’m not gonna lie to them. | |
[13:07] | Right! Uh-huh. Good point. | |
[13:12] | listen,I don’t expect you to lie about the alcoholism. | |
[13:15] | I mean,they know that’s how we met. It’s just…you know,the other thing. | |
[13:18] | Oh! The other thing. | |
[13:21] | They’re just getting to know you,and so I want them to focus on your good qualities. | |
[13:25] | I just don’t know how they’ll react if they find out that you’re a sex addict. | |
[13:33] | What are you so happy about? | |
[13:35] | You know how you were mad at mom about not letting matthew come to dinner? | |
[13:39] | Yeah? | |
[13:41] | I just figured out the funniest way for you to get back at her. | |
[13:46] | Okay,what’s on the schedule for today? | |
[13:48] | I have got the boston toy presentation ready to go. | |
[13:50] | Actually,I don’t have time for a full pitch, so just give me the gist. | |
[13:57] | -Excuse me? -You know,boil it down.Give me one line. | |
[14:03] | Okay,basically, it’s “toys are fun.” | |
[14:06] | I hate it. | |
[14:07] | How can you hate it? I only gave you three words. | |
[14:10] | It’s three words I hate.Okay, I’m gonna take over the ston toy company account. | |
[14:14] | -No,you cannot take over– -in the meantime, | |
[14:16] | you should all be aware i don’t like the way | |
[14:18] | you people have been filing your expense reports. | |
[14:21] | There’s been a lot of padding meanwhile, this company is hemorrhaging money. | |
[14:26] | I’m gonna put a stop to it, | |
[14:27] | so I have hired a forensic accountant. | |
[14:30] | He’s gonna go through them, make sure everything’s kosher. | |
[14:32] | And I find one receipt, one bar tab that’s fishy, | |
[14:36] | it’s grounds for dismissal. | |
[14:40] | Oh,scavo? | |
[14:42] | He’s gonna start with you. | |
[14:45] | I can’t believe that son of a bitch hired a forensic accountant. | |
[14:49] | He’s more whipped than I thought. | |
[14:51] | Well,he’s tragically underestimated us. The gloves are coming off. | |
[14:55] | You know, maybe I should just quit. | |
[14:57] | What? Yesterday you were up in arms. Now you’re ready to cave? | |
[15:00] | If ed is determined to get me,sooner or later, he’s gonna get me.It’s just a matter of time. | |
[15:04] | No,no! We are not backing down. | |
[15:07] | I’m gonna walk over to ed’s office right now, | |
[15:08] | and I’m gonna make very clear that if you’re out the door,I’m right behind ya. | |
[15:11] | We can’t both be unemployed. | |
[15:14] | Oh,it’ll never happen.He knows this place will go down like a house of cards without me. | |
[15:18] | -Honey,wait. Just wait! -What,what? | |
[15:22] | I’m not gonna hide behind my wife’s skirt. | |
[15:24] | We’re a team. I’m just lending support. | |
[15:27] | That’s not the way it’s gonna look to everybody else out there. | |
[15:29] | Look,let me talk to him, man to man. | |
[15:33] | If my way doesn’t work, then we’ll do it your way. | |
[15:38] | Okay,go get him. | |
[16:09] | oh,my god! Oh,my god! | |
[16:12] | Tom,what happened? | |
[16:14] | I think i gave him just cause. | |
[16:25] | Susan knew she couldn’t afford to keep the P.I. | Susan知道她不可能 凑集足够的钱给私家侦探 |
[16:28] | From revealing her affair with karl, | 以隐瞒她和Karl的亲密关系 |
[16:31] | and since edie would learn the truth anyway, | 既然Edie迟早都会知道事情的真相 |
[16:34] | susan felt it would be better if it came from her… | Susan觉得也许由自己来告诉她 会比较好… |
[16:39] | which is how she came to write a letter begging edie for forgiveness. | 所以她写了封信给Edie 请求她的原谅 |
[16:44] | Her words were so sincere and heartfelt, from the moment she mailed it, | 在信中 她言词诚恳坦荡 在她寄出信的时候 |
[16:49] | susan knew… | Susan就知道… |
[16:52] | she was a dead woman. | 她快要完蛋了 |
[16:59] | You know,caleb… | 恩 Caleb… |
[17:03] | since the day you were born, | 从你出生那天起 |
[17:05] | I’ve always thought of you as a blessing. | 我就把你当成是上帝的赐予 |
[17:09] | You do know that,right? | 你知道的 对吗? |
[17:12] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[17:17] | How come matty’s not here? | Matty怎么不在这里? |
[17:20] | Because this is our special day, | 因为这是我们俩特别的日子 |
[17:23] | just you and me. | 只有你和我 |
[17:26] | Is he mad at me? ‘Cause of danielle? | 他因为Danielle的事很生我的气吗? |
[17:29] | No. He knows that you didn’t mean to scare her. | 不 他知道你并不是故意要吓她的 |
[17:33] | ‘Cause he said it was okay for me to kiss her. | 他说我可以亲她的 |
[17:38] | What did you say? | 你刚刚说什么? |
[17:40] | He said danielle liked me and that she wouldn’t fight me if I gave her a kiss. | 他说Danielle喜欢我 我亲她的话 她就不会反抗 |
[17:46] | Ur brother told you that? | 你弟弟这么告诉你的? |
[17:48] | Matty said that she was waiting for me and that she wanted a really big kiss. | Matty说她正在等我 等我给她一个长吻 |
[17:58] | What else did your brother tell you? | 你弟弟还对你说了些什么? |
[18:03] | Xiao-mei? | 晓梅? |
[18:07] | I made you some hot cocoa. | 我给你做了热可可 |
[18:12] | I guess the baby thing didn’t really appeal to you,huh? | 我想你对生孩子那事没兴趣 对吗? |
[18:16] | I know it’s a lot to ask,it’s just, carlos and i think of you as family. | 我知道这样要求有点过分 Carlos和我只是把你当成一家人而已 |
[18:21] | Don’t you think of us as family? | 你难道不觉得我们是一家人吗? |
[18:23] | Oh,yes! | 哦 是的! |
[18:25] | You are like mother to me. | 你就像我妈妈一样 |
[18:31] | Well,if we are so friggin’ close, what’s the big deal? | 恩 既然我们这么亲密 你还介意什么嘛? |
[18:35] | It’s nine months out of your life. | 只需你生命中的九个月 |
[18:37] | I will be ruined. | 我会被毁了的 |
[18:40] | “Ruined”? | 毁了? |
[18:44] | Down there. | 这里 |
[18:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:49] | Are you a virgin? | 你是处女? |
[18:54] | If I have baby, I will be shamed. | 如果我有了孩子 我会羞愧至死的 |
[18:59] | are you kidding? No one cares about virginity in this country. | 你不是开玩笑吧? 在这个国家没有人在意女人这回事 |
[19:03] | It went out of style in the ’50s,and trust me, honey,it ain’t making a comeback. | 那是50年代的人的想法了 相信我 亲爱的 不会再有人这么想的 |
[19:09] | seriously,no one cares. | 真的 没人会在意那个 |
[19:11] | Husband would care. No man want me if I ruined. | 日后的丈夫会在意的 生完孩子后不会再有人想要我了 |
[19:16] | I want husband so much. | 我非常想有一个丈夫 |
[19:21] | Well,what kind of husband do you want? | 你想要个怎样的丈夫? |
[19:24] | Do you want a rich husband? | 想要个富有的丈夫吗? |
[19:26] | Well,then,rich men don’t marry virgins for the same reasons | 富人不会娶处女就如同 |
[19:29] | they don’t hire chauffeurs who can’t drive– | 他们不请不会开车的司机一样 |
[19:32] | they value experience. | 他们重视经验 |
[19:34] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[19:37] | Would I lie to family? | 我会骗我的家人吗? |
[19:44] | Here are the numbers you wanted. | 这是你想要的数据 |
[19:46] | Lynette,wait. | Lynette,等一下 |
[19:48] | Have you heard from tom? | 你听tom说了吗? |
[19:50] | He’s not answering his cell phone. But you don’t have to worry,okay? | 他不接电话 但你不必担心了 |
[19:53] | You got what you wanted. He’s out of the building. | 你已经得到你想要的 他已经不在这儿了 |
[19:55] | Come in here and close the door. | 关门,来这儿 |
[19:58] | You sure? I might punch you,too. | 你确定吗? 我也许也会打你的哦 |
[20:00] | I’ll take my chances. | 我想试试 |
[20:03] | If this is where you want me to apologize for my husband, | 如果你想让我为我的丈夫向你道歉 |
[20:07] | I’m not gonna do it. | 门儿也没有 |
[20:09] | Maybe he shouldn’t have hit you, but you provoked him. | 也许他不应该打你 但是是你先刺激他的 |
[20:11] | -Now wait a minute– -no! I’m sorry, | – 先别激动好吗? – 不! |
[20:13] | tom gets punished beuse you can’t deal with your screwed-up marriage. | 由于你那糟糕的婚姻而惩罚tom |
[20:17] | It is pathetic,ed. | Ed,你太可悲了 |
[20:19] | If you had stood up to your wife in the first place,none of this–what? | 如果你一早敢与你老婆对抗 什么事都不会――怎么了? |
[20:22] | I love it. | 你说得真好 |
[20:23] | You’re giving me crap about my marriage. | 你现在说的关于我婚姻的东西都是废话 |
[20:26] | You know what? Here! | 看看这个 |
[20:29] | Oh,the forensic accountant found some interesting stuff in tom’s expense reports. | 会计师在tom的花销记录里 找到了些有趣的项目 |
[20:33] | Yeah,it seems on his last three trips east, | 看起来,在他最近的三次东部之旅中 |
[20:35] | he cashed in his first-class ticket and took a detour to atlantic city. | 他坐的都是头等舱 而且还顺便绕道去了趟亚特兰大 |
[20:39] | -What? That can’t be right. -Well,it’s all there– | – 什么?这肯定是调查错了 – 详详细细的都在那儿写着 |
[20:41] | hotels,bar tabs. | 宾馆还有酒吧的账单 |
[20:44] | Oh,and on this page… two tickets to a show. | 噢,还有这页… 两张演出票 |
[20:50] | And flowers. | 还有花 |
[20:56] | That doesn’t make any sense.There’s gotta be some kind of an explanation for this. | 这样说没有道理,他肯定有他的原因 |
[21:00] | Before you pass judgment on someone else’s marriage, | 在评论别人的婚姻之前 |
[21:04] | I’d clean up my own house first. | 我会先把自己的婚姻搞清楚 |
[21:11] | Sorry,I don’t know what’s taking danielle so long to get dressed. | 真不好意思,不知道danielle怎么 换了那么久的衣服 |
[21:14] | Just give her a break,mom.I’m sure she’s just trying to look nice for ourompany. | 再给她点时间吧,妈妈 她在尽量让自己看起来漂亮 |
[21:18] | Well,I hope she doesn’t get too dressed up. I like people to be comfortable. | 希望她没有打扮得过于花枝招展 我喜欢穿得很轻松舒服的人们 |
[21:21] | Oh,I’m comfortable. | 噢,我觉得很舒服 |
[21:25] | Honey,what are you wearing? | 亲爱的,你怎么穿成这样? |
[21:27] | You got me this for christmas. Don’t you remember? | 你圣诞节的时候给我买的 不记得了吗? |
[21:30] | Yes,I just–I’m worried you might be a little cold. | 当然记得,我只是–我在想你这样 会不会觉得有点冷? |
[21:32] | Ohi think it’s plenty warm in here. | 我觉得这儿挺暖和的 |
[21:35] | Don’t you,mr. Mcmillan? | 你不觉得吗?Mcmillan先生 |
[21:39] | sure. | 呃,是的 |
[21:43] | Well,uh,we should probably start eating. We don’t want our frittatas to get cold. | 我们快开始吃饭吧? 要不然frittatas马上要变凉了 |
[21:47] | Right. Good. Um,sorry. Everybody,dig in. | 嗯,就是呀,大家请享用吧 |
[21:54] | Does anybody else think this salsa’s a little too spicy? | 有没有人觉得这酱汁太辣了点儿? |
[21:59] | I always say,he hotter,the better.” | 我总是说,越“辣”,越好 |
[22:06] | So,mr. Mcmillan, I hear you went to perkins college. | Mcmillan先生 我听说你以前上的是perkins大学 |
[22:10] | I’m thinking about going there after I graduate. | 我在考虑等我高中毕业以后 也去那儿念书 |
[22:12] | Uh,perkins,huh? | 噢,perkins是吧? |
[22:15] | I was there.Yeah,I made it to every party, and I went to classes in my spare time. | 我在那儿的时候参加了许多派对 在课余去上上课,呵呵 |
[22:21] | no,actually,it’s a great college. I think you’d like it. | 它其实是一个很好的大学 我想你会喜欢它的 |
[22:25] | Isn’t this wonderful? Good food,pleasant conversation… | 像现在这样实在太好了 美味的食物,令人愉悦的谈话… |
[22:30] | this really is a very special night. | 这真的是一个特别的夜晚 |
[22:34] | I feel the same way. | 我同意 |
[22:42] | So,peter,is it growing? | 呃,peter,它在变大吗? |
[22:46] | What? | 什么? |
[22:48] | Uh,the campus. Has it grown at all since you’ve been there? | 我是说校园,从你在那儿之后 它变大了吗? |
[22:55] | yeah,it’s,uh…it’s grown… con-considerably. | 是的,它…它变大了很…很多 |
[22:59] | I would just love to get my hands on a brochure. | 真想亲手摸到学校的宣传册子 |
[23:04] | The alumni association is always sending me stuff,you know. | 校友会一直有寄东西给我 |
[23:08] | I’ll–I’ll get you something! | 我会带点儿给你! |
[23:10] | Oh,my god,are you okay? | 哦,天啊,你还好吗? |
[23:16] | I just remembered,you know,this guy I’m sponsoring– he said he needed to see me tonight,so I should go to him. | 我刚才想起,我正在帮助的一个家伙说 他今天晚上要见我,所以我要走了 |
[23:20] | Well,I gues that’s important,so– | 我猜 这是件重要的是,那么… |
[23:22] | yeah,so ihould go. No need to show me out. | 是的,我马上得走 不必出来送我了 |
[23:31] | what a shame.I really wanted him to have a chance to get to know you guys. | 太可惜了,我真得很希望能 有机会让他更了解你们俩 |
[23:36] | Don’t worry,I… I think we made an impression. | 别担心,我… 我想我们俩已经给他留下印象了 |
[23:46] | Hey. Hey! | 嗨,嗨! |
[23:49] | I didn’t know if you were coming back. | 我不知道你回来 |
[23:52] | I waited until the parking lot clead. | 我一直等到停车场都空了 |
[23:55] | So,um… | 那么… |
[23:58] | what happened?You said you were just gonna go in there and talk to him. | 发生什么事情了?你说你 要进去和ed摊牌的 |
[24:01] | I know,I know. I know I shouldn’t have hit him. | 我知道,我知道 我知道我不应该打他的 |
[24:04] | but… what’s done is done. | 可是… 做过的事如同泼出去的水 |
[24:09] | Anything else going on? | 还有其他的事情吗? |
[24:11] | -Like what? -I don’t know. | – 譬如? – 我哪里知道 |
[24:14] | Anything you wanna talk about? | 有没有什么事情想和我说的? |
[24:17] | ‘Cause there’s nothing you couldn’t tell me. | 你可以告诉我任何事情 |
[24:19] | -I would understand. -No,I feel good about this. | – 我会理解你的 – 没有,我现在感觉挺好的 |
[24:22] | It’s okay,’cause I didn’t fit in around here anyway. I’m gonna get another job someplace else. | 我也觉得自己不适合这里 我会在别的地方再找一份工作 |
[24:26] | Everything’s good. | 万事都好 |
[24:28] | And you,I love. | 至于你,我爱你 |
[24:30] | I love you,too. | 我也爱你 |
[24:36] | You know what’s weird? | 你知道是哪儿不对劲吗? |
[24:38] | No,what? | 不知道,怎么了? |
[24:40] | In all the years we have been married, | 我和你结婚那么多年 |
[24:43] | I have never seen you lead with your fists. | 我从来没见过你挥舞拳头 |
[24:49] | well… | 唔… |
[24:51] | maybe I still got some surprises in me. | 也许我还有一些能令人惊奇的地方 |
[24:56] | Maybe you do. | 也许的确如此 |
[25:03] | Is it done? | 搞掂了吗? |
[25:09] | We can mourn your brotherater.Right now there are things that still need to be done. | 我们可以稍候再哀悼你哥哥 现在 还有些要解决的事情 |
[25:15] | We need to get rid of everything… | 我们要扔掉所有东西… |
[25:18] | mattress,clothes, all of it. | 床铺、衣服 所有的一切 |
[25:32] | mom,the–the door’s locked. | 妈,这…这门锁上了 |
[25:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:38] | Mom,you need to open this door right now! | 妈,你必须马上打开这门! |
[25:44] | mom! | 妈妈! |
[26:05] | Honey, why aren’t you dressed yet? | 亲爱的, 你怎么还没有穿好衣服? |
[26:07] | We have to be at the fertility clinic in 40 minutes! | 我们要在四十分钟之内到达诊所! |
[26:10] | Aw,shoot! Is that today? | 该死!怎么是今天? |
[26:12] | And,uh,give xiao-mei a kick in the pants. I haven’t seen her all morning. | 对了,把晓梅给叫起来 我整个早上都没有看见她 |
[26:19] | hey. | 嗨 |
[26:21] | Today’s the,uh,big day. | 今天,恩…是个重要的日子 |
[26:24] | You ready to,uh,make a baby? | 你准备好生孩子了吗? |
[26:29] | Ready. | 好了 |
[26:43] | Please… | 拜托你… |
[26:45] | be gentle. | 温柔一点 |
[26:53] | Honey,come on. We’re gonna be late. | 亲爱的,快点儿啊 我们要迟到了 |
[27:02] | I think she’s confused as to how we’re gonna make this baby happen. | 我想她没弄清楚 我们打算怎么要这个宝宝 |
[27:08] | Oh. And were you planning on setting her straight? | 哦,那你刚才打算让她弄明白吗? |
[27:12] | Next thing out of my mouth. | 正准备说呢 |
[27:18] | Come on! The guy’s ready to explode. | 别这样! 那家伙已经快要爆炸了 |
[27:20] | I don’t care. I’m not sleeping with mom’s boyfriend. | 我不在乎。我又不是在和 妈妈的男朋友发生什么关系 |
[27:22] | You can’t back out now. You were great the other night. | 你已经不能回头了 你那天晚上太棒了 |
[27:25] | You got peter on the hook. He’s primed. | 你让peter上钩了 他已经被你挑起欲望了 |
[27:27] | I was just messing with his head to get back at mom.That’s all. | 我只是要作弄他来报复妈妈,没别的了 |
[27:29] | Yeah,but why stop there?She’s keeping you from matthew.Now,come on,she deserves this. | 是啊,为什么要停止呢?她一直不让 你和matthew见面 她活该 |
[27:34] | I’m not that stupid. Go grind your own ax. | 我没那么傻 要玩你自己玩 |
[27:37] | that’s him.I don’t have time for this crap. Now strip down to your bra and panties now. | 他来了,我没空在这里废话 快脱掉你的外衣 |
[27:40] | Get out of my room, you psycho! | 滚出我房间 你这个神经病! |
[27:46] | Um,my mom won’t be back for a while, so you probably don’t wanna wait around. | 我妈一时半会不会回来的 所以你大概不想在这里等她吧 |
[27:50] | Well,that’s okay.I just wanted to make sure you got the perkins catalog. | 没关系,我来是为了给你 peikins大学的资料 |
[27:53] | Uh,your mom told me that you’re going on a tour there tomorrow. | 你妈妈告诉我你明天会去那儿参观 |
[27:56] | -Yeah. -You’re gonna love it. | – 是的 – 你会喜欢那儿的 |
[27:58] | The campus is beautiful,the teachers are amazing, and the student body is such a great mix. | 美丽的校园,优秀的老师 而且学生群是一个混合体 |
[28:03] | You know, they’re all about diversity. | 我的意思是,他们非常多元化 |
[28:06] | Whatever.All right,well, I’ll let my mom know you stopped by. | 好的,我会和我妈妈说你来过 |
[28:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:15] | Andrew…I also wanted to apologize for leaving so fast the other night. | Andrew…我想为那天晚上 离开得那么匆忙而道歉 |
[28:20] | I… | 我… |
[28:22] | I started to get the feeling that your sister was coming on to me,which was upsetting because– | 我感觉到你的妹妹对我有意思 我有点不安 |
[28:26] | you’re a sex addict? | 你是一个性瘾者 |
[28:29] | -Your mom told you about that? -Let’s just say the word’s out. | – 你妈妈向你提及过? – 我们就直说了吧 |
[28:33] | But,m,I’m curious. | 不过,我很好奇 |
[28:36] | Back in the day,what kind of stuff were you into? | 你在那段时间是什么样子 |
[28:41] | I don’t know that i wanna talk about that. | 我不清楚我是否想谈这些事 |
[28:43] | Well,I just wanna make sure you’re not into anything too freaky. | 我只是想确定 你会不会变得太怪异 |
[28:46] | You know,I mean,you are dating my mom, and I’m kinda protective of her. | 我的意思是,你在和我妈妈约会 而我想保护她 |
[28:49] | Well,you can relax.I mean, I wasn’t some sort of pervert,you know. | 你不必担心 我不是那种变态狂 |
[28:53] | All I can say is…I went through a dark period, and I slept with a whole lot of people. | 我经历了一段黑暗的时期 我与许多人发生过关系 |
[29:01] | People? | 人? |
[29:03] | What’s wrong? | 有什么不对的地方? |
[29:04] | No,it’s just that when most guys discuss their conquests,they don’t say “people.” | 大多数人讨论被征服的战利品时 他们不会说“人” |
[29:13] | -oh,well… -no,it’s okay. | – 噢,这个嘛… – 没关系,我理解 |
[29:16] | I appreciate the fact that you value… | 我非常欣赏你如此重视 |
[29:20] | diversity. | 多元化 |
[29:29] | -who is it? -Mike. | – 谁呀? |
[29:35] | -Susan? -Hi. Sorry. | – 嗨,不好意思 |
[29:38] | I’m just on the lookout for edie. | 我只是在防备Edie |
[29:40] | Oh,well,you can relax. Edie won’t be coming after you. | 你放心吧 Edie不会追杀你的 |
[29:43] | Why? | 为什么? |
[29:44] | I talked to the P.I., And he’s not gonna tell her anything. | 我和那个私家侦探谈过了 他不会告诉她任何事情 |
[29:47] | -What did you say? -I paid him off, | – 你和他说什么了? – 我拿钱堵住他的嘴 |
[29:50] | so it’s over. I just thought you should know. | 所以这结束了 我只是觉得你应该知道 |
[29:53] | Well,wait. | 等一下 |
[29:56] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那样做? |
[29:58] | People will just get hurt if it gets out. | 把事情弄清楚了反而会使人受伤 |
[30:01] | I didn’t see the point. | 我以前没有发现这点 |
[30:30] | come on,come on,come on. | 快快快 |
[30:36] | Hey there. You look thirsty. | 嗨, 你看上去很渴 |
[30:40] | This is really nice of you, mrs. Mayer. | 你真是太好了 Mayer太太 |
[30:43] | To be honest with you, I wasn’t even sure that you liked me. | 老实说 我原来并不肯定你是否喜欢我 |
[30:45] | And you know why? Because we’re all so busy and detached from each other. | 你知道为什么吗?因为我们都 很忙而且互相都太冷漠了 |
[30:50] | You’re at my house every day, and sure, | 你每天都会到我家门口 然后 |
[30:52] | we wave and we say hello, but we barely even know each other. | 我们招手打招呼, 但是我们一点都不了解对方 |
[30:56] | How long have you been delivering my mail, for god’s sake? | 你到底为我送了多久的信? |
[31:00] | Three and a half weeks. | 三个半星期 |
[31:02] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[31:04] | It seems like forever. let me top you off. | 我觉得一直都是你送信啊 我来帮你再倒满一杯 |
[31:07] | Oh,no,I couldn’T. This is my third glass. I… | 不用了, 这已经是第三杯了,我… |
[31:10] | seriously,I’m sloshin’. | 说真的,肚子晃荡作响了 |
[31:13] | well,you probably wanna use the bathroom before you leave,huh? | 那么,也许你想去洗手间了吧? |
[31:15] | -No,I’m good. -Are you sure? | – 不,我很好 – 你确定? |
[31:18] | Uh,I mean,you have such a long route, and that ice tea’s gonna go right through ya. | 你还有那么多信要送, 冰茶会不断被吸收的… |
[31:22] | It’s better here than mrs. Mccluskey’s hydrangeas. | 在这里比在Mccluskey先生的 排水渠了要好多了 |
[31:26] | Well,you know,uh… maybe I will use your bathroom. | 那么,也许我要用一下你的洗手间了 |
[31:30] | Great! Oh,the one down here is broken.Why don’t you use the one upstairs?It’s right off my bedroom. | 楼下的坏了,何不用楼上的那间? 就在我睡房的右侧 |
[31:36] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[31:40] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[32:10] | I still can’t believe it. | 我仍然不能相信 |
[32:12] | I mean,why would xiao-mei just offer herself up to me like that? | 为什么晓梅会那样 |
[32:15] | well,honey,she’s a virgin. Who knows why virgins do anything? | 亲爱的,她是个处女 谁也难以理解处女做的事情 |
[32:19] | She’s a viin? | 她是处女? |
[32:21] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的? |
[32:23] | Yeah. I wouldn’t just slam her for no reason. | 是啊,我不会毫无道理的贬低她的啊 |
[32:29] | Mr. Solis? It’s time to collect your N.A. | Solis先生? 是时候收集你的精液了 |
[32:33] | Oh! Okay,honey, only good swimmers now. | 好的,亲爱的 现在就只需要好的游泳者了 |
[32:39] | if you like,we have a variety of magazines and videos available. | 如果你喜欢,我们有许多杂志与 音像制品提供给你 |
[32:47] | I think I’m good. | 我想我用不着 |
[32:57] | Gus? Are you okay up there? | Gus? 你还好吗? |
[33:06] | gus! | |
[33:07] | Uh,do you want me to keep the hat on? | 你想我戴着这帽子吗? |
[33:10] | I know it’s a fantasy for some women. | 我知道这对于一些女人来说是一种幻想 |
[33:20] | mom? | 妈妈 |
[33:24] | Is the mailman here? | 送信的人在这儿? |
[33:29] | That’s my daughter. Get dressed! | 是我女儿 快穿衣服! |
[33:32] | mom? | 妈妈? |
[33:33] | Yes,honey!Gus the mailman is here! He’s using the bathroom. | 我在这儿!Gus,那个送信的在这儿! 他在用洗手间 |
[33:37] | He’ll be down in a minute. | 他马上就会下楼了 |
[33:40] | Oh! darn it. Guess we’ll have to take a rain check,huh? | 真不巧 估计我们得改日了 |
[33:45] | I can come back on tuesday. | 我星期二可以来 |
[33:48] | tu-tuesday?No,no,tuesday’s not good, ’cause tuesday’s the day I,um… | 星-星期二?不 因为一到星期二 |
[33:54] | become a lesbian. | 会变成一个女同性恋 |
[34:13] | andrew? | |
[34:15] | Honey,where are you?I got your message. What’s the emergency? | 你在哪里?我收到你的短信了 有什么急事? |
[34:20] | Andrew? | |
[34:22] | Andrew? | |
[34:25] | Andrew? | |
[34:28] | Honey,what are you doing in my bed? | 亲爱的,你在我床上干什么? |
[34:31] | Have you seen my pants? I can’t– | 你看见我的裤子了吗? 我不能找到… |
[34:39] | now we’re even. | 现在我们打平手了 |
[34:47] | Did you forget that we’re supposed to take that tour of perkins college today? | 你忘了我们今天应该要去 参观perkins大学吗? |
[34:52] | Seriously? | 你是认真的吗? |
[34:54] | After last night,I didn’t exactly think you’d be too keen on sitting next to me in a car for three hours. | 昨晚之后,我猜你不会想坐在 我旁边开三个小时的车 |
[34:59] | Consider me a cheerleader for anything that expedites me getting you out from under my roof. | 所有让你可以离开这里的事情 都可以让我振奋起来 |
[35:07] | Glad we can come to an understanding. | 很高兴我们达成共识了 |
[35:30] | Why’d we stop here? We have half a tank left. | 为什么我们要停在这儿? 我们还有半桶油 |
[35:33] | There’s so many things i wanna say to you,andrew. | 我有很多话想和你说,andrew |
[35:37] | But mostly,I just want you to know how sorry I am. | 但最重要的,我想告诉你 我感到多么的抱歉 |
[35:41] | Sorry for what? | 为什么而抱歉? |
[35:44] | Every child deserves to be loved unconditionally, | 每个孩子都应该得到无条件的爱护 |
[35:48] | and I thought that was the kind of love that I had for you. | 而我一直认为我对你的爱就是那种爱 |
[35:54] | Maybe if I had, it would’ve been different. | 也许是真的 事情就会与现在完全不同了 |
[35:59] | why do i suddenly get the feeling we’re not gonna make it out to perkins college today? | 我怎么感觉我们 今天不会去perkins大学? |
[36:12] | -What are you doing? -I packed up some of your things. | – 你在干什么? – 我收拾了一些你的东西 |
[36:14] | There’s also,um,an envelope in here with some money, | 还有一个信封,里头装了点钱 |
[36:17] | and that should tide you over until you get a job. | 在你找到工作之前足够你生活 |
[36:22] | What,you’re gonna leave me out here in the middle of nowhere? | 你要把我扔在荒郊野外? |
[36:26] | I noticed a bus stop about a mile back. | 来的路上离这一英里有一个公车站 |
[36:31] | You can go anywhere you want. | 你可以去任何你想去的地方 |
[36:33] | Mama,mom, please don’t do this. | 妈妈,求你别这样 |
[36:37] | I have to. | 我不得不 |
[36:41] | I can’t be around you anymore. I’m just not strong enough. | 我不能再在你身边了 我不够坚强 |
[36:50] | You know what the good news is? | 你知道好消息是什么吗? |
[36:52] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[36:56] | You win? | 你赢了? |
[36:59] | I remember the look in your eyes when I told you I was gay, | 我记得你当时的眼神 当我告诉你我是同性恋 |
[37:03] | and I knew that one day, you would stop loving me. | 那时候我就知道总有一天 你会不再爱我 |
[37:10] | So here we are. | 那一天来了 |
[37:12] | I was righ and I… I win. | 我是对的,我,赢了 |
[37:20] | Well,good for you. | 那好的,好的 |
[38:14] | Hi. I made you a thank-you pie, | 嗨,我做了一个派感谢你 |
[38:16] | and by “made,” I mean “bought.” | 我说“做”的意思其实就是“买” |
[38:58] | so what exactly are you thanking me for? | 你想感谢我什么? |
[39:02] | For keeping edie from smashing my face in. | 谢你不让我的头被edie揉碎 |
[39:07] | That’s the nicest thing anybody ever did for me. | 那是别人对我做过得最善良的事情了 |
[39:09] | Just… trying to keep peace on the lane. | 我只是…想保持社区的宁静 |
[39:13] | Well,you keep telling yourself that. | 你一直用这个理由告诉自己 |
[39:15] | I know why you really paid that guy off. | 我知道你实际上 为什么给钱那个私家侦探 |
[39:20] | You still care about me. | 你仍然关心我 |
[39:22] | What? | 什么? |
[39:25] | you’re always worried about julie and me, | 你一直在担心julie和我 |
[39:28] | and you beat upnmy new boyfriend. | 你打了我的新男友 |
[39:32] | and now you’re protecting me from edie. | 现在你又在保护我 |
[39:35] | Do you know what all that means? | 你知道这些意味着什么吗? |
[39:38] | That you’re high maintenance? | “你高风尚高觉悟?” |
[39:43] | all right, you go ahead a be coy. Fine. | 算了 你继续这样装傻吧 |
[39:48] | I’ll be the one to break the ice. | 我来捅破这层纸 |
[39:51] | I’ve never stopped caring about you. | 我一直在关心你 |
[39:56] | Is that why you jumped in bed with karl? | 这就是你和karl睡觉的原因? |
[39:59] | I would’ve never even gone there if I had thought there was a chance with us. | 我不会那样 如果我知道我与你之间还有机会 |
[40:04] | You just closed the door so completely,I… | 你把我们之间那扇门关得那么彻底 |
[40:09] | ugh,can we just not talk about him? | 我们能不能不说他了? |
[40:13] | Have some more pie. | 再吃点派 |
[40:15] | I know you like pie. | 我知道你喜欢吃派 |
[40:19] | I know you like me. | 我知道你喜欢我 |
[40:24] | Listen… | 听着… |
[40:27] | I’m not asking for us to get back together. | 我并不是想要与你破镜重圆 |
[40:30] | I just want us to be friends. | 我只是想与你成为朋友 |
[40:34] | -Susan? -Yes? | – 嗯? |
[40:38] | Your house is on fire. | 你房子着火了 |
[40:45] | my whole house is… on fire! | 我整栋房子…着火了! |
[40:48] | When the truth is ugly, people try to keep it hidden, | 当真相是丑陋的时候 人们尝试将它隐藏起来 |
[40:52] | because they know if revealed, the damage it will do. | 因为人们知道,真相泄露 所带来的伤害是多么严重 |
[40:58] | So they conceal it within sturdy walls… | 所以人们用严实的高墙 将其藏匿起来… |
[41:03] | or they place it behind closed doors… | 或者将其关在紧缩的门后… |
[41:08] | or they obscure it with clever disguises… | 或者用聪明的伪装使其变得模糊… |
[41:13] | but truth,no matter how ugly, always emerges… | 但是真相,无论多么丑陋 总会浮出水面… |
[41:24] | and someone we care about always ends up getting hurt… | 那些我们关心的人最终 还是会受到伤害… |
[41:35] | and someone else will revel in their pain, | 另外一些人会因为 别人的伤痛而非常快乐 |
[41:39] | and that’s the ugliest truth of all. | 这才是世界上最丑陋的事实 |
[41:43] | The Desperate Housewives Season 02 Episode 21 -The End- |