时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | previously on… | 剧情回顾 |
[00:02] | well,if libby here likes usas much as we like her, | 好的,如果Libby能像我们喜欢她那样 喜欢我们喜欢我们 |
[00:04] | we should just go ahead and move to adopt her baby girl. | 我们应该直接去收养她的小女孩 |
[00:06] | Who’s the father? | 谁是父亲? |
[00:07] | Honestly,I don’t know. | 说实话,我不知道 |
[00:09] | Carlos and gaby made a deal… | Carlos和Gaby达成了一致 |
[00:10] | I did remarry my ex,but it was only because he has great health insurance. | 我是和我的前夫复婚 但那只是因为他有不错的健康保险 |
[00:14] | Susan made amends… | Susan道了歉 |
[00:15] | you know,I never thoughtI’d have such a good time | 你知道,我从没有想过我会如此开心 |
[00:17] | hanging out with my girlfriendand her husband. | 和我的女朋友及她的丈夫一起出去 |
[00:20] | And mike… | 而Mike… |
[00:20] | didn’t she mention we dated? | 她有没有说过我们以前曾经在一起? |
[00:22] | Made a confession… | 作了坦白…… |
[00:23] | liar! You’ve just beenleading me on! | 你骗我!你一直在欺骗我的感情! |
[00:25] | You’re obviously still in lovewith this guy! | 你显然还爱着这个家伙! |
[00:26] | Of his own. | 对他自己作了坦白 |
[00:30] | On her first day of sobriety, | 在她戒酒的第一天 |
[00:32] | bree van de kamp found an old cork, | Bree Van De Kamp发现了一个旧木塞 |
[00:35] | which reminded her just how much she craved chablis. | 提醒了她自己是多么想要喝酒 |
[00:39] | So she called her sponsor,who came over with a dvd | 于是她打电话找人来帮忙 他带来了一盘DVD |
[00:43] | which they watched till her craving had passed. | 他们一直看着DVD直到她的渴望慢慢退去 |
[00:47] | Five days later,after she developed a thirst for merlot, | 5天后,她想喝Merlot酒的时候 |
[00:51] | peter arrived with a deck of cards. | Peter带来了一副牌 |
[00:54] | The next week,he brought over chinese takeout because bree ad told him | 又过了一周,他带来了中国菜的外卖 因为Bree告诉他 |
[00:58] | she was consumed by thoughts of vintage chardonnay. | 自己很想喝夏敦埃酒 |
[01:03] | By her 20th day of sobriety,bree had stopped thinking about alcohol altogether | 在她戒酒的第20天 Bree不再想要喝酒了 |
[01:09] | because her thoughts were now centered elsewhere. | 因为她的思绪围绕了一些别的东西 |
[01:18] | I’m curious,peter.What is the easiest way to overcome addiction? | 我很好奇,Peter 克服上瘾的最简单的方法是什么? |
[01:22] | Oh,some folkstry shock therapy.Other use,hypnosis. | 有人说是冲击疗法,也有人说是催眠 |
[01:27] | But taking it one dayat a time still makes the most sense to me. | 但我觉得一天天慢慢来更有效 |
[01:30] | Why? | 怎么? |
[01:32] | I don’t know.I guess I’m just impatientto get on with my life. | 不知道,可能我对生活缺乏耐性 |
[01:39] | What are you doing? | 干嘛? |
[01:41] | I was justgiving you a little kiss. | 我只是轻轻的亲你一下 |
[01:44] | Why? | 为什么? |
[01:46] | Well,it’s just my wayof saying thank you | 嗯,我已这种方式来感谢你 |
[01:48] | for everything you’ve donefor me over the past few weeks. | 为了过去的几周里你为我做的一切 |
[01:52] | What’S… wrong? | 有什么不对吗? |
[01:55] | This is gonna seem likeit’s coming out of left field, | 这看起来好像有点越线了 |
[01:56] | but in addition to beinga recovering alcoholic,I’m also a member of S.A. | 除了是一名康复中的酗酒者之外 我也是S.A.的一员 |
[02:04] | Sex addicts anonymous. | 性爱互助者协会 |
[02:10] | And that’s A…a real thing? | 你是说–是说真的? |
[02:12] | Yes. Sex is as muchan addiction for me as booze. | 是的,性和酒一样会使我上瘾 |
[02:17] | That’s why whenyou turn me on like that,it’s a bit of a problem. | 如果你挑逗我,后果很严重 |
[02:19] | It was justa peck on the cheek. | 我只是亲吻你的脸 |
[02:21] | It doesn’t matter.The slightest touchgets my juices flowing. | 一点触碰都会让我春情泛滥 |
[02:25] | So… how long has it been since you– | 那么…你有多久没有–? |
[02:29] | a year. | 一年 |
[02:31] | They have this rule–plant,pet,person. | 都是这样的–从植物到宠物,再到人 |
[02:34] | If I can keepa plant alive,you know,then I can move on to a pet. | 如果可以养活植物 就可以去养宠物 |
[02:38] | And if I can make that work,then I can start dating again. | 如果可以养好宠物 那就可以再次开始约会 |
[02:42] | so how are you doing? | 所以你做的怎样? |
[02:44] | I’m on my fourth ficus. | 我在养第四棵ficus了 (注:ficus是一种热带植物) |
[02:56] | see? | 看见了吗? |
[02:58] | I think you can handle affection better than you give yourself credit for. | 我想你能处理好男女关系的 而不是像别人说的那么糟糕 |
[03:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:18] | I think I should go. | |
[03:20] | Really? | |
[03:21] | Peter! But–but…you forgot your shirt! | Peter!但是…… 你忘了拿衬衫了! |
[03:25] | Keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[03:28] | Though she didn’t know it,bree had answered her own question. | 虽然她自己不知道 但是Bree已经回答了她自己的问题 |
[03:33] | The easiest way to overcome one addiction… | 克服上瘾最简单的方法… |
[03:38] | is to replace it with another. | 就是让自己对另外一样东西上瘾 |
[03:49] | Temptation– | “诱惑” |
[03:51] | it’s the name of a well-known establishment on the outskirts of fairview. | 是一家在市郊很著名的公司的名字 |
[03:55] | Its clientele is devoted. | 它的客户都很投入 |
[03:58] | Everyone who goes there wants to get their hands on something. | 每个去那里的人都想 把自己的手放在一些东西上 |
[04:03] | And when they cross a line… | 当他们越线时…… |
[04:06] | I warned you,pal. | 我警告过你,伙计 |
[04:08] | They are punished… | 他们就会遭受惩罚…… |
[04:11] | as a certain married couple were about to discover. | 就像一对已婚夫妇将会发现 |
[04:16] | You want a lap dance? | 你想要个贴身舞吗? |
[04:22] | no,thanks. No. | 不,谢谢,不 |
[04:26] | I sure hope libby likes this camera. | 我希望Libby喜欢这个摄像机 |
[04:29] | Well,why wouldn’t she?It’s exactly what she asked for, | 好吧,怎么会不喜欢?她正是她要的 |
[04:32] | the most expensive one in the store. | 商店里面最贵的 |
[04:34] | You know,I’m telling you,carlos. | 跟你说,Carlos |
[04:35] | I’m getting really tired of kissing her ass. | 我真的对于一直排她马屁感到厌烦了 |
[04:37] | The woman is giving us her baby. | 这个女人将要把她的孩子给我们 |
[04:39] | We’ll kiss whatever needs kissing. | 马屁怎么拍都行! |
[04:43] | What the hell are you guys doing here? | 你们在这里干什么? |
[04:45] | Uh,we brought you this gift, | 嗯,我们带了这个礼物给你 |
[04:47] | and you said that you didn’t want us coming by your house… | 你说你不想我们到你家去 |
[04:50] | thanks,but I’m working,so you gotta go. | 谢谢,但是我在工作,所以你们快点走吧 |
[04:52] | Look,we spent a lot of money on that. | 看,我们为这个花了很多钱 |
[04:54] | The least you can do is open it so we can bask in your happy expression. | 你至少应该打开它 让我们看看你开心的表情 |
[04:58] | Is there a problem here? | 有什么问题吗? |
[05:00] | No,we’re just talking.It’s–everything’s fine. | 不,我们只是谈谈,没事 |
[05:03] | Carlos solis.This is my wife,gabrielle. | 我是Carlos Solis 这是我太太,Gabrielle |
[05:05] | We’re friends of libby’S. | 我们是Libby的朋友 |
[05:06] | Oh,hey,I’m frank,libby’s boyfriend. | 哦,我叫Frank,我是Libby的男友 |
[05:10] | Libby,you didn’t tell us you had a boyfriend. | Libby,你没有告诉我们你有个男友 |
[05:13] | Didn’t I?I thought I had. | 没有吗?我以为说了 |
[05:16] | What’s that,a present for our baby? | 那是什么,给我们孩子的礼物? |
[05:21] | I’m sorry,did you just say “our” baby? | 对不起,你刚才是不是说“我们的”孩子? |
[05:23] | It’s our first. | 是的,这是我们第一个孩子 |
[05:30] | What’s for lunch? | 嗨,午饭吃什么? |
[05:32] | Omelettes. You want me to make you one? | 菜肉蛋卷,要再给你做一份吗? |
[05:34] | No,thank you.I’ll just pick at yours. | 不,谢谢,我吃点你的就行了 |
[05:36] | I didn’t know you still had a key,dad. | 我不知道你还有一把钥匙,爸爸 |
[05:39] | Of course I do. | 当然有 |
[05:39] | I have to watch out for my two favorite ladies. | 我要照看我最中意的两位女士 |
[05:41] | Try the cheese.That’s the best part. | 尝尝奶酪,最好吃的就是这个 |
[05:43] | You mean,two of your three favorite ladies. | 你是说,你最中意的三位女士中的两位 |
[05:49] | You know,when you add in edie. | 你和Edie在一起 |
[05:51] | Right! Of course.And speaking of edie,I have some big news. | 对!当然,说到Edie,我有一些大新闻 |
[05:56] | I finally did it.I popped the question. | 我终于说了,我向她求婚了 |
[05:59] | Congratulations,dad! | 恭喜,爸爸! |
[06:00] | Yeah… congratulations. | 是的…恭喜! |
[06:02] | what happened to waiting six months? | 六个月之后会发生什么? |
[06:06] | edie and I aren’t getting married tomorrow. | Edie和我不会明天就结婚 |
[06:08] | It takes months to plan a classy wedding,you know? | 准备一场上等的婚礼 需要几个月,你知道? |
[06:12] | Remember ours,hmm? You had to have it outdoors? | 记得我们的婚礼吗?你非要在室外举行? |
[06:16] | It poured.I could have murdered that weatherman. | 那天倾盆大雨 我应该杀了那个天气预报员 |
[06:20] | we were all crammed under this little gazebo thingy. | 我们都挤在露台的下面 |
[06:23] | It was hysterical.I thought the whole wedding day was ruined. | 我当时快气疯了 我觉得整个婚礼都被毁掉了 |
[06:26] | I loved it! | 我喜欢! |
[06:27] | It felt spontaneous. | 那感觉很自然 |
[06:29] | All our friends gathered close around us? | 我们所有的朋友都挤在我们周围? |
[06:34] | Remember? | 记得吗? |
[06:36] | You said it was the happiest day of your life. | 你说那是你一生中最开心的一天 |
[06:44] | just like you marrying edie will be the happiest day of her life. | 就像你娶Edie的那天 也会成为她一生中最开心的一天 |
[06:49] | Right. | 对 |
[06:51] | Her,too. | 她也会很开心的 |
[06:52] | Toodles. | |
[07:02] | Hello. | |
[07:03] | Andrew said it was all right for me to get a cream soda. | Andrew说我可以拿一个苏打冷饮 |
[07:07] | Uh,sure. Help yourself. | 嗯,当然可以,请便 |
[07:08] | There’s also frosted glasses in the freezer. | 冰箱里还有结霜的杯子 |
[07:11] | Can is fine,but thank you. | 易拉罐就可以了,不过,还是谢谢你 |
[07:13] | I left a list for you of the witnesses we’ll be deposing. | 我给你留了一张单子 我们将要作证的证人 |
[07:17] | It’s,there on the counter. | 就在台子上 |
[07:36] | I know that you’re still angry with me,and, | 我知道你还在生我的气 |
[07:39] | I wanted to tell you that I have,joined a recovery program. | |
[07:48] | A.A. | |
[07:50] | I just wanted you to know that… | 我只是想跟你说这事情 |
[07:53] | and to tell you I’m sorry. | 还有跟你说对不起 |
[07:56] | You are… | 你是…… |
[07:57] | a real friend,and I value your honesty. | 一个真正的朋友,我很在乎你的诚实 |
[08:02] | Oh,I don’t wannabe mad anymore. | 哦,我不想再发火了 |
[08:05] | and I’m so happyto hear all that,and I am so proud of you. | 我很高兴听到这些,我非常为你骄傲 |
[08:09] | thanks,but I’m not reallyout of the woods yet. | 谢谢,但是我还是没有完全摆脱麻烦 |
[08:11] | I still have this wholecourt case hanging over my head. | 我还是有一桩法庭的案子在烦我 |
[08:15] | I heard about that.Andrew’s askingto be emancipated? | 我听说了,Andrew提出要脱离监管? |
[08:17] | Yes,and his lawyeris taking depositions now to see if I am a fit parent. | 是的,他的律师正在调查取证 来看看我是不是一个合适的母亲 |
[08:23] | And considering that mishapthat I had with your kids, | 考虑到那次我和你孩子之间的事故 |
[08:26] | I,uh,I imaginehe’ll be anxious to talk to you. | 嗯,我想他会急迫地想要和你谈话 |
[08:29] | Well,it makes sense,I guess. | 由这可能,我觉得 |
[08:33] | Do you have any idea what you might say? | 你想过准备说些什么吗? |
[08:37] | I,I’ll focuson your good qualities. | 我,我会集中说你的优点 |
[08:49] | I could not ask for anything more. | 我不能再奢求更多了 |
[08:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:53] | See you around,I hope.All right. | – 回头见 – 没问题 |
[08:55] | That’S… not why you came to apologize,is it? | 那不是……你来道歉的原因,是吧? |
[08:59] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[09:01] | To soften me upfor the deposition. | 为了作证的事情,来向我求情 |
[09:05] | of course not. | 当然不是 |
[09:12] | I just want youto understand something. | 我只是想让你了解一些事情 |
[09:15] | Andrew ismaking accusations– | Andrew在提出指控―― |
[09:18] | false accusations,saying that I abused him, | 错误的指控,说我虐待他 |
[09:22] | all because I wouldn’t let him have his trust fund early so he could buy a car. | 因为我不肯让他提前 拿到信托基金买车 |
[09:28] | I mean,can you blame mefor wanting to know if I have your support? | 你可以因为我想知道你是不是支持我 而责怪我吗? |
[09:33] | And…so… what, | 那…又…怎么样? |
[09:36] | you want me to lie?Make you look good? | 你想让我说谎?帮你掩饰? |
[09:42] | I actually don’t wantanything of the sort. | 我不是想要你做这种事 |
[09:47] | Good. | 好 |
[09:48] | Because when I give my deposition,I’m goingto tell the truth. | 因为在我作证的时候,我会说出真相 |
[10:03] | to what do I owethis pleasure? | 什么风把你吹来了啊? |
[10:06] | I want youto look at something. | 我想让你看一些东西 |
[10:13] | Myra holtis talking to paul young, | Myra Holt在和Paul Young谈话 |
[10:16] | chatting away with him as thoughhe were any other neighbor. | 就像和普通邻居一样的和他聊天 |
[10:18] | Now I told herhe killed my sister. | 我告诉过她,他杀死了我的姐姐 |
[10:21] | I mentioned it to hersix months ago when we were | 我六个月前就对她提过 |
[10:22] | standing in the express lineat the market. | 就在我们在超市结帐的时候 |
[10:24] | But still,there she is,yakking away. | 但是她仍然在和他聊天 |
[10:28] | Oh,mike.I’m afraid people’s memoriesaren’t what they used to be. | Mike,恐怕人们的记忆已经不如从前了 |
[10:33] | What do you want,felicia? | 你想怎么样,Felicia? |
[10:36] | I wanna seehow good your memory is, | 我想看看你的记忆力怎么样 |
[10:38] | if you recall a certain promiseyou made to me. | 你还记得你发过的誓言吗? |
[10:41] | I am not gonna kill him. | 我不会杀他的 |
[10:43] | Why not?Give me one good reason. | 为什么?给我一个好理由 |
[10:45] | Becausethings have changed. | 因为事情变了 |
[10:46] | How? My sister still liesrotting in the ground. | 怎么变了?我的姐姐仍然躺在地下 |
[10:49] | So does dierdre. No,I don’t seehow anything’s changed at all. | Dierdre也一样 我根本没有看到任何事情改变了 |
[10:52] | You’re just gonnahave to let this go. | 你不得不让这事情就这样了结 |
[10:54] | Sounds to me as thoughsomeone’s let go of his rage. | 听起来某些人好像已经不再愤怒了 |
[10:58] | Maybe I have. | 也许是的 |
[11:01] | Well,i haven’T. | 但是我没有 |
[11:04] | And that bitch of a stripperlied to us. | |
[11:09] | The father’stotally in the dark. | 小孩父亲根本就什么都不知道 |
[11:10] | He clearly wants to keep the baby | 他显然想要留住孩子 |
[11:11] | .Mr. Solis,if the father wants to assert his rights here,there’s nothing we can do. | Solis先生,如果孩子父亲不同意 我们就没办法了 |
[11:17] | I’ll find you another baby.I promise. | 我保证,我会替你们再找一个 |
[11:19] | I don’t want another baby.I want this one! | 我不想要别的孩子,我就想要这个! |
[11:21] | Oh,honey,he’s right,okay. | 哦,甜心,他说得对 |
[11:23] | That trashy girl has beenlying to us from the get-go. | 那个垃圾似的女人一开始就在说谎 |
[11:25] | Let’s just walk awaywhile we can. It’s not worth it. | 趁着还来得及,我们可以再找 (盯着一个)那样做不值得 |
[11:28] | Look,don’t get cold feet now,gaby,please. All right? | 看,别现在就灰心 Gaby,拜托,好吗? |
[11:30] | Let’s just pay frankthe way we paid libby and then | 让我们就像收买Libby那样收买Frank |
[11:33] | bring the baby home.Wait,wait,wait… | – 然后把孩子带回家。 – 等等,等等… |
[11:36] | you paid libby? | 你们给Libby钱了? |
[11:36] | You saidwe could give her gifts.Everybody loves getting cash. | 你说我们可以给她礼物的,人人都喜欢钱 |
[11:42] | I could probably be disbarredfor even listening to this. | 就是听听这个 我也有可能被剥夺律师资格 |
[11:46] | I cannot condone baby-buying! | 我不能容忍买卖婴儿! |
[11:48] | And I sure as hellcan’t be part of it. | 我更不能参与其中 |
[11:50] | Oh,mr. Beale,come on. | 哦,Beale先生,别这样 |
[11:51] | No,no,hear me out. | 不,不,听我说 |
[11:52] | If you are determinedto go down this dark road,and unbeknownst to mesteal this… | 如果你们决定一意孤行, 并在我不知道的情况下,拿走… |
[11:58] | paternal rights waiverthat’s sitting on my desk, | 我桌子上的这份父亲弃权声明书 |
[12:01] | and have this frank guy signboth sides and date the top, | 并让那个叫Frank的在两面签名 写上日期 |
[12:04] | I can’t be part of that,either. | 这种事情,我也不能参与 |
[12:14] | Okay,I-I’m gonnago to dad’S. | 好的,我,我会去爸爸那里的 |
[12:16] | Oh,wait! Why don’tyou let me walk with you? | 哦,等等!为什么不让我和你一起去呢? |
[12:18] | Uh,shouldn’t yoube resting? | 嗯,你不是应该多休息吗? |
[12:20] | No! I’m fine. | 不!我没事 |
[12:22] | The doctor said I should actually keep my blood flowing. | 医生说我应该保持血液循环 |
[12:24] | Well,do you have to do it whilewe walk over to edie’s? | 你非得在要我们去Edie那里的时候陪我吗? |
[12:26] | I just… I don’t wanna riskyou running into dad. | 我只是…我怕你碰到爸爸 |
[12:31] | Okay… | 好的… |
[12:32] | you guys havejust been so chummy lately, | 你们最近总是很亲密 |
[12:35] | and… this whole flirting thingis kind of freaking me out. | 而且…这种调情的事情把我吓坏了 |
[12:38] | Wait a second,we’re–we’re not flirting. | 等一等,我们,我们没有调情 |
[12:40] | Mom,you fed him eggswith your fork. | 妈妈,你用自己的叉子喂他鸡蛋 |
[12:44] | Okay,yes,I am closer to your father than I have been in the past. | 好吧,是的,我和你 父亲比过去亲近了一点 |
[12:48] | The bitter hatred’s now settledinto a respectful disgust. | 那痛苦的憎恨现在变成了有礼貌的厌恶 |
[12:52] | That’s the kind of thing most children of divorce dream about. | 那时很多离婚家庭的孩子梦寐以求的 |
[13:01] | Hey,edie.What’s all this stuff for? | 嗨,Edie, 这些东西是用来干什么的? |
[13:03] | Oh,hi!Don’t tell anyone,but I’m planninga huge surprise for karl. | 哦,嗨!不要告诉别人, 我正在为karl准备一个大惊喜 |
[13:08] | A surprise? | 惊喜? |
[13:09] | Yeah,I’m putting togetheran engagement party tomorrow afternoon. | 是的,我要在明天下午办一个订婚派对 |
[13:12] | Oh,cool. But that’s notthe surprise. | 哦,酷,但那不是惊喜 |
[13:16] | Actually,it’s gonna bea surprise wedding. | 事实上,那会是一个惊喜的婚礼 |
[13:20] | I know!My pilates teachergot ordained over the internet. | 我知道!我在网上任命了牧师 |
[13:25] | The,uh,church of the divinesomething or other. | 嗯,神圣的教堂或是别的什么 |
[13:29] | I’m not sure.Anyway,it’s all legal. | 我也不知道,无论如何 这一切都是合法的 |
[13:31] | And,well,just one more day before I make an honest manout of your daddy. | 就在一天前我接受了你父亲的求婚 |
[13:40] | You’re so sweet.Thank you so much for your good wishes. | 你真好,谢谢你的祝福 |
[13:47] | Oh. No,edie,wait.Um,no,it’s just that… | 哦,不,Edie,等等,嗯,只是… |
[13:50] | you know,I was married to karl,and I used to… | 你知道,我曾经嫁给Karl,我过去…… |
[13:53] | try to surprise him,and he would always,always,always say… | 一直试图去给他惊喜, 他总是,总是,总是会说…… |
[13:58] | “no,susan. Don’t surprise me.I don’t like it.” | “不,Susan。 不要给我惊喜,我不喜欢” |
[14:03] | Whatever. I’m doing it,so keep your trap shut. | 不管怎样,我都要干 所以还是收起你那一套 |
[14:06] | Now if you’ll excuse me,I’ve gotta go and buya wedding dress. | 现在如果你不介意的话 我要去买婚纱了 |
[14:10] | Oh,and by the way,I’ll be wearing white, | 哦,顺便说一句,我会穿白色的婚纱 |
[14:13] | so that’ll be a surprisefor everybody. | 所以那将对所有人来说都是一个惊喜 |
[14:21] | I don’t know whyI have to get dragged into this. | 我不知道我怎么会牵扯到这件事情中的 |
[14:24] | What happened with my kids | 发生在我孩子身上的事情 |
[14:26] | has nothing to do withbree’s situation with andrew.Sit. | 和Bree与Andrew的情况没有关系,坐 |
[14:30] | Well,it’s my understanding | 在我看来 |
[14:32] | that real harm could havecome to your children | 你的孩子们可能真的会受到伤害 |
[14:34] | as a direct resultof your friend’s behavior. | 因为你的朋友的行为 |
[14:36] | I’m sorry,mr. Bormanis,but I’m not gonna testify. | 对不起,Bormanis先生 但是我不会作证的 |
[14:39] | It justdoesn’t feel right to me. | 那样让我感觉不好 |
[14:41] | Well,this isn’t the first timesomeone’s felt the way you do. | 好吧,你的这种情况不是第一次 |
[14:45] | So this isn’t the first timeI’ve had to say that | 所以这也不是我第一次不得不这么说 |
[14:48] | if you refuse to givea deposition of your own accord, | 如果你拒绝自愿作证 |
[14:52] | I’ll compel youto give one. | 我会强迫你作证的 |
[14:58] | but I’m sureI won’t have to. | 但是我肯定我不必这么干 |
[15:09] | You’re sayingbree did this? | 你说这是bree干的? |
[15:11] | While under the influence. | 在外界影响下 |
[15:14] | I understand your reluctanceto turn on a friend,but this isn’t about you. | 我明白你为了维护朋友不愿作证 但是这不是关于你的事情 |
[15:20] | It’s about andrew. | 这是关于andrew的事情 |
[15:22] | Don’t you thinkhe’s suffered enough? | 你不认为他已经受够苦了吗? |
[15:31] | How muchare you gonna give him? | 你要给他多少? |
[15:32] | I figuredwe could start with forty. | 我认为我们可以从4万开始 |
[15:34] | Thousand? | 4万? |
[15:35] | He’s a bouncer in a strip club.Offer him eight. | 他是脱衣舞场里的保镖。给他8千 |
[15:39] | He’s not goingto sell his baby for $8,000. | 他不会为了8千就把孩子卖了的 |
[15:42] | Are we talking aboutthe same idiot? | 我们说的是同一个白痴吗? |
[15:44] | I think for $8,000,you throw in a kidney. | 我认为8千就够了 |
[15:46] | I’m not gonna blow thisby bargain hunting. | 我不会抱着捡便宜货的心态 去办这件事情的 |
[15:48] | You know,that’s your problem,carlos. | 你知道,那是你的问题,carlos |
[15:50] | Remember when you boughtyour car? You paid sticker.Nobody pays sticker! | 记得你买车的时候吗?你买了滞销品 没有人会买滞销品的 |
[15:53] | Okay,and what’s the stickerprice on a child,huh? | okay,那什么是一个 滞销的孩子的价钱,huh? |
[15:54] | Tell me that.I’m thinking $12,000. | -告诉我 -我想12000够了 |
[16:00] | Frank,you have to sign the paper.I made a deal with these people. | frank,你必须签了它 我和这些人有协议 |
[16:04] | A deal? | 协议? |
[16:05] | This isn’t a used car we’retalking about. It’s our baby. | 我们讨论的不是一辆二手车 是我们的孩子 |
[16:08] | Before you screw this up, | 在你搞砸前 |
[16:10] | just remember that I cango to the cops and tell them | 记住我可以去告诉警察 |
[16:12] | about the pot farm you havegoing on in our basement. | 你在我们的地下室有个大麻农场 |
[16:17] | it’s justa couple plants. | 那只是一些植物 |
[16:19] | Yeah,I don’t do it for profits. | yeah,我不是为了钱才干的 |
[16:21] | Hobby,mostly. | 基本上是兴趣 |
[16:23] | Oh,come on,frank. You knowyou would be a lousy father. | oh,得了吧,frank 你知道你会一个糟糕的父亲 |
[16:26] | It’s my kid! And I have a rightto mess her up if I want. | 这是我的孩子!我有权利 把她弄得一塌糊涂,只要我想 |
[16:29] | And if you go near the police, | 如果你去找警察 |
[16:30] | I’ll tell ’em how you’ve been stealingall those tips from sheila. | 我会告诉他们你是怎样 从sheila那里偷来这些东西的 |
[16:34] | okay,we’re done. | okay,我们完事了 |
[16:37] | Gaby,gaby,no,just…hold on. | Gaby,gaby,不,就……等一会儿 |
[16:39] | Now maybe there’s a way that we can work this out together. | 现在我们也许可以找到解决事情的方法 |
[16:43] | There is nothingto work out. | 没有什么好解决的 |
[16:45] | If frank is not on boardwith this,it’s over. | 如果frank不参与的话,这件事情就完了 |
[16:47] | Wait! Uh…it doesn’t matter what he wants. | 等等!嗯……他怎么想无关紧要 |
[16:51] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[16:53] | Becauseit’s not your baby. | 因为这不是你的孩子 |
[16:57] | That’s a lie. | 你在说谎 |
[16:59] | What if I took a paternity test?Will that shut you up? | 我要不要去做个亲子鉴定? 那样可不可以让你闭嘴? |
[17:01] | Wait,if it’s not frank’s,then whose is it? | 等等,如果这不是frank的孩子 那这孩子是谁的? |
[17:04] | I’m not sure.All’s I know is, | 我不知道。我只知道 |
[17:07] | I got pregnant right afterI worked at the calgary rodeo, | 我在calgary rodeo 工作后不久就怀孕了 |
[17:10] | and I was very popular there. | 我在那里很受欢迎 |
[17:14] | So what are you saying,you screwed a bunch of cowboys? | 你在说什么?你跟一群牛仔鬼混? |
[17:17] | You have your hobbies..and I have mine. | 你有你的爱好……我也有我的 |
[17:26] | you think this is funny? | 你认为这很有趣? |
[17:27] | Oh,don’t you get it? | 哦,你还不明白? |
[17:30] | We just got our baby back. | 我们有可以得到那个孩子了 |
[17:43] | well,you take care now. | 好吧,你自己当心 |
[17:53] | I got,uh,your message that you wanted to see mebefore the meeting started. | 我收到了,嗯,你的留言 说你想在开会前见见我 |
[17:58] | Yeah,I did. Um,there’s someoneI’d like to introduce you to. | 对,我留言了 我想介绍个人给你认识 |
[18:04] | Bree,this is donna. | bree,这是donna |
[18:06] | Donna,this is bree.What’s up? | -donna,这是bree -你好 |
[18:10] | Donna is gonna beyour new sponsor. | donna会使你的新伙伴 |
[18:14] | I,um,I don’t wanta new sponsor. | 我,um,我不想要新伙伴 |
[18:16] | I’M… I’m very comfortableworking with you. | 我……我对于和你一起合作感到很舒服 |
[18:19] | Look,this was alwaysjust a temporary arrangement. | 看,这只是一个临时的安排 |
[18:25] | And given what happenedthe other night, | 考虑到那晚发生的事情 |
[18:27] | I think it’s bestif we just end this now. | 我想我们最好还是现在结束 |
[18:29] | Peter,all we did was kiss. | peter,我们只不过接吻而已 |
[18:35] | we’d be kidding ourselvesif we didn’t think that | 我们只是在欺骗自己,如果我们认为 |
[18:38] | whatever’s between us isn’tgoing to affect our recovery. | 我们之间的事情不会影响我们的康复 |
[18:43] | It’s not a good timefor change in my life,peter. | peter,现在对我来说 不是一个变化的好时候 |
[18:45] | Terrible things are happening.I’m headed to court. | 可怕的事情在发生。我要去法院出庭 |
[18:49] | I need your supportnow more than ever. | 我现在比任何时候都需要你的支持 |
[18:52] | You’ll have support,bree. | bree,你会得到支持的 |
[18:54] | It just won’t be mine. | 只是不再是我的支持罢了 |
[18:56] | But,peter… | 但是,peter…… |
[19:01] | oh,bree could neverhave done that! | oh,bree绝对不会这么干的! |
[19:03] | I’m just telling youwhat the lawyer said. | 我只是告诉你那个律师说的话 |
[19:05] | So you think breepunched andrew in the face?’Cause I don’T. | 那么你认为bree打了andrew的脸? 因为我不这么想 |
[19:09] | I don’t either,but on the other hand, | 我也不相信,但是另一方面来说 |
[19:12] | she spanked my kids,she lied about her drinking | 她打过我的孩子,她对她酗酒的事情说谎 |
[19:16] | and I once saw her bitch slapher mother-in-law. | 有一次我还看到她骂她的婆婆 |
[19:19] | So I’m torn. | 所以我很迷惑 |
[19:20] | Well,I’m siding with bree. | 我站在bree这一边 |
[19:23] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么会这么肯定? |
[19:25] | We have andrew saying thatit’s systematic physical abuse. | andrew说这是有计划的肉体虐待 |
[19:30] | And thenwe have bree saying it’s andrewwanting to be emancipated | 那bree还说这是andrew想要脱离监管 |
[19:33] | so he can get at his trust fundso he can buy a car. | 那样他就可以得到他的信托基金 可以买一辆车 |
[19:36] | How are we supposed to knowthe real truth? | 我们怎么知道什么才是真相? |
[19:38] | BecauseI remember being 17. | 因为我记得我17岁时 |
[19:41] | And I would’ve donea hell of a lot more than punch myself in the eyeto get a car. | 为了得到一辆车,我会做出 比打肿我的脸更加极端的事情 |
[19:51] | Karl! | |
[19:54] | Karl,stop! Stop! | karl,停下!停下! |
[19:56] | Oh! It’s an emergency. | oh!这事情很紧急 |
[19:58] | Just calm down.What’s going on? | 冷静。到底怎么啦? |
[19:59] | Edie is gonna marry you tomorrow. | edie会在明天嫁给你 |
[20:01] | What? | 什么? |
[20:02] | She’s plannedthis whole secret wedding.It’s a surprise. | 她策划了整个秘密婚礼。这是一个惊喜 |
[20:06] | God,I hate surprises! | 天啊,我讨厌惊喜! |
[20:08] | I know. I told her that. | 我知道。我告诉过她 |
[20:10] | I said,”he always,always hates surprises.” | 我说,“他一直,一直讨厌惊喜。” |
[20:12] | All right,don’t get yourselfall worked up here. | 好吧,不要站在这里说 |
[20:19] | So the thingyou gotta know about me is my style is proactive. | 你应该了解, 我通常未雨绸缪 (喝酒前给予劝说) |
[20:23] | I don’t hold your handif you go on a bender. | 而在你喝酒之时我是我不会阻止你的 |
[20:25] | I believein behavior modification. | 我相信行为的自我矫正 |
[20:28] | Hmm. Some muffins? | 嗯 来些松饼吗? |
[20:30] | Oh. Oh,that’s okay.I-I’m not big on snacks. | 好吧 不过我不太爱吃点心 |
[20:33] | You should also know… | 你也该了解… |
[20:35] | I’m not a lesbian. | 我不是女同性恋 |
[20:38] | Oh! | 噢! |
[20:40] | Well,good for you. | 那很好啊 |
[20:42] | Well,see,if I was,the programwouldn’t let me be your sponsor. | 如果我是 协会不可能让我当你的互助伙伴的 |
[20:46] | Not greatfor your recovery if we get tangled upin a little somethin’. | 如果我俩有点“纠缠”的话 对你的康复不利 |
[20:50] | So,um, | 那么… |
[20:52] | whatever vibeyou might be getting, that’s all on you. | 你会变成怎样全在乎你自己 |
[20:58] | Um,donna… | |
[21:01] | I-I really appreciate everything | 我真的很感激 |
[21:03] | that you’ve been doing for me, | 你为我所做的这些事 |
[21:05] | but I think I was reallymaking some progress | 但我认为Peter作为我的互助伙伴期间 |
[21:07] | with peter as my sponsor. | 我的戒酒治疗的确有很大进展 |
[21:09] | And I was thinking– | 我也在想– |
[21:10] | all right,stop right there! | 够了 打住! |
[21:12] | You’re fixating on peter. | 看来你很在意Peter啊 |
[21:14] | Well,I just really feel likeI’m jeopardizing my recovery by switching– | 我只是认为更换互助伙伴 对我的康复很不利 |
[21:17] | you’re making excuses. | 你在编借口罢了 |
[21:19] | 作为互助伙伴, 我极其成功 | |
[21:23] | for peoplewho lie to themselves. | 因为我对那些对自己撒谎的人 一点都不宽容 |
[21:28] | Now come on. | 那好吧 |
[21:30] | Come on?Where are we going? | 好吧? 我们去哪? |
[21:32] | Hiking. | 远足 |
[21:33] | There’s nothing like itto take your mind off booze. | 没有比它更能转移你对酒的兴趣的事了 |
[21:39] | I got it! | 我知道怎么说了 |
[21:40] | I’ll just be the woman.I’ll say I want a big wedding. | 像女人们常说的那样 我会说我想要一个盛大的婚礼 |
[21:42] | You know,the church,the big ballroom, | 你知道的 教堂, 跳舞场地 |
[21:44] | smushing cake in her face–it’ll take months to plan. | 把蛋糕抹在她脸上– 这些需要准备好几个月 |
[21:47] | That’s great. | 很好啊 |
[21:48] | And of course,I’ll have to tell her you’re the onewho ruined the surprise. | 当然了, 我会告诉她破坏惊喜的人是你 |
[21:52] | You’re gonnamake me take the hit? | 你想让我承担主要责任? |
[21:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:56] | Hey,guys.What you doing out here? | 你们好啊 在外面干什么呢 |
[22:00] | Uh,just talking. | 随便聊聊 |
[22:02] | Oh,well,come on in.I’ve got something to show you. | 噢, 进来吧 我想让你们看些东西 |
[22:04] | Oh,no,that’s okay. | 哦, 不用了吧 |
[22:05] | Come on!You’ll love this. | 进来吧 你们会喜欢的 |
[22:13] | wait until I leave to tell her, ’cause she’s gonna kill me. | 等我走了再告诉她 因为她知道以后肯定会杀了我 |
[22:22] | Well,I should go. | 我该走了 |
[22:25] | I’m not gonna scream or cry | 我不会尖叫或者哭泣 |
[22:27] | or pound your faces inwith a mallet, | 或者拿槌棒痛打你们的脸 |
[22:30] | which,lord knows,is my right. | –尽管这些都是我的权利 |
[22:31] | But what I will sayis that you two are the most | 但我必须得说, 你们两个 |
[22:34] | reprehensible excuses for human beings that I have ever met! | 犯下了这世界上最不可饶恕的罪过 |
[22:40] | Do you have anythingto add? | 有什么要补充的吗? |
[22:47] | Right. | 很好 |
[22:49] | What the hell. | 滚蛋吧 |
[22:54] | Oh! Get out! Get– | 噢! 快走 |
[23:15] | Hey,mrs. Scavo. | 你好, Scavo太太 |
[23:17] | That’s A…that’s a sweet ride. | 您的车真不错 |
[23:20] | Yeah,you think so? | 你是这样认为的? |
[23:22] | Why don’t youcome over here for a second? I’d liketo pick your brain. | 为什么不过来一会儿呢? 我想了解一下你的想法 |
[23:30] | You’re the demographicthat my client is interested in, | 我的客户对你所在的人群感兴趣 |
[23:32] | so you’d actuallybe doing me a favor | 因此你会帮我一个大忙 |
[23:34] | if you drove it aroundfor a couple hours, | 如果你开着它在转上几个小时 |
[23:37] | and tell me what you thought.Do you mind? | 并告诉我你的想法. 你介意吗? |
[23:41] | Are you kidding me? | 您不是在开玩笑吧? |
[23:43] | I can’t believeyou are old enough to drive. | 难以置信, 你都到了能驾车的年龄了 |
[23:45] | I still rememberwhen you were 10 years old. | 我仍记得你10岁的时候 |
[23:47] | I paid you a dollarto rake our leaves. | 你为我家耙落叶,我付你1美元 |
[23:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:51] | Yeah,you were pretty cheap. | 是啊 你才给那么一点儿 |
[23:55] | is this set up for mp3? | 这是mp3装置吗? |
[23:58] | Uh,all the bellsand whistles, | 哦,是所有铃声和汽笛的 |
[23:59] | but listen… | 听我说… |
[24:02] | I really wanted to tell youhow sorry I am. | 我想向你表达我的歉意 |
[24:05] | Hmm? | 嗯? |
[24:08] | Your lawyercame to see me. | 你的律师找过我了 |
[24:11] | I’m going to be deposed. | 我将去作证 |
[24:14] | It’s going to be hardfor me… | 对我来说很难办 |
[24:17] | yeah. Yeah,I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[24:22] | You just have to remember she’s a different person | 你不要忘了 她只要一喝酒 |
[24:25] | when she drinks. | 就与平时判若两人 |
[24:26] | She must be. | 没错 |
[24:28] | It’s hard for me to imaginethe bree I know capable of hurting you. | 我很难想像出 一个忍心打伤你的Bree |
[24:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:35] | Do you have the keys? | 你有钥匙吗? |
[24:38] | Oh. Sure. | 当然有 |
[24:39] | Anyway,I just… | 总之,我 |
[24:41] | I feel so guilty that thisall went on in your house, | 我很内疚 为了你们家发生的事 |
[24:44] | right under our nose. | 发生在你身边的事 |
[24:46] | So if there is anythingI can do to help you… | 如果我能帮上你什么忙… |
[24:50] | well,can you geta discount on these? | 那么, 这车你可以给我打个折么? |
[24:55] | Um… | 嗯… |
[24:57] | actually,yeah.One of the perks. | 那好吧 如果这能使你振作起来的话 |
[25:01] | Even so,it’s a little outof the price range of a high school student. | 即便如此, 对于高中生来说 它也超出了可以负担得起的范围 |
[25:04] | Well,if you tellmy lawyer the truth, | 那么, 如果你对律师说出事实 |
[25:06] | I don’t thinkmoney’s gonna be a problem. | 钱就不再是问题了 |
[25:14] | hi. What’s going on? | 你们好 怎么了? |
[25:21] | Edie wants to discussour little… | Edie想要声讨我们的 |
[25:23] | deception. | 欺骗行为 |
[25:26] | Exactly how uglyis this gonna get? | 事态会变得很难堪么? |
[25:29] | how long does it taketo shut a door? | 关个门要费多长时间啊?! |
[25:33] | I can forgive your trickery. | 我可以原谅你们的诡计 |
[25:36] | I can forgivethe humiliation. | 也能原谅你们对我的侮辱 |
[25:38] | But what I can’t forgive is the completeand | 但我不能原谅的是– |
[25:40] | utter lack of faith in me! | 对我彻底的不信任! |
[25:43] | I mean,having susan get marriedfor insurance was my idea! | 让Susan结婚以获得保险是我的主意! |
[25:47] | Okay,so if I’d knownthat everything had gotten all screwed up, | 如果我知道事态有这么严重的话 |
[25:49] | of course I would’ve agreed. | 我肯定会同意的 |
[25:51] | Look,edie,in retrospect… | Edie, 当时… |
[25:54] | yes,we didn’t think. | 是的 我们不这么认为 |
[25:56] | We didn’t handle this the way | 我们不能像成年人一样 |
[25:58] | mature adults should have. | 来对待这件事 |
[26:00] | He’s right.We behaved like children– | 没错 我们表现得像小孩子– |
[26:03] | naughty,stupid children. | 淘气而愚蠢的小孩 |
[26:06] | Well,that makes me feel better | 你们肯承认这点 |
[26:08] | that you could admit that. | 这使我好受点了 |
[26:11] | because… | 因为… |
[26:12] | when naughty children misbehave, | 当淘气的小孩做错事的时候 |
[26:15] | they know that they’regonna get punished. Don’t they? | 他们知道自己会受罚 不是吗? |
[26:20] | Punished? | 受罚? |
[26:23] | At this point,I’d like to point out that, uh,it was karl who proposed. | 既然如此, 我想说明 是Karl求婚的 |
[26:27] | Karl. | |
[26:29] | You are gonna throw mean elaborate wedding. | 你要为我准备一个精致的婚礼 |
[26:33] | Yes,of course. | 当然了 |
[26:35] | Anything,baby. | 做什么都可以, 亲爱的 |
[26:38] | How elaborate? | 有多精致? |
[26:41] | Well,figure out exactly whatit is that you could afford, | 精确算出你实际能负担得起多少钱 |
[26:44] | and triple it. | 将它乘以三 |
[26:47] | As for you– | 至于你… |
[26:48] | okay,now remember,I’m broke. | Ok, 不过, 我可是一文不名的 |
[26:51] | I’m well awareof your church mouse status. | 我也知道你没钱 |
[26:54] | I don’t intendto lift a finger | 在这个无比精致婚礼的 |
[26:57] | during the planningand execution | 准备和执行期间 |
[26:59] | of this crushingly expensive wedding. | 我什么都不想操心 |
[27:04] | No. No,of course not. | 是的 当然不用 |
[27:05] | And anythingI can do to help… | 如果我能帮上任何忙… |
[27:08] | uh,you know,I would–I couldhelp with the engagement party. | 你知道, 我可以帮忙举办你的订婚宴会 |
[27:11] | How’s that? | 那又怎样? |
[27:12] | Well,I wasn’t planningon inviting you. | 我没打算邀请你参加 |
[27:15] | But… | 但是… |
[27:17] | I will need a bartender. | 我需要一位酒吧招待 |
[27:20] | Oh,oh,and,um… | 噢 嗯… |
[27:23] | make sure you come inthrough the back door. | 你必须由后门进 |
[27:35] | You’re just in time. | 你来得真及时 |
[27:37] | Mrs. Scavo has been sworn in, | Scavo太太刚宣了誓 |
[27:39] | so we’re all ready to start. | 我们可以正式开始了 |
[27:42] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[27:52] | All right,we are now on the record. | 我们所说的将被记录在案 |
[27:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:56] | Isn’t it true that while yourchildren were in bree’s care, | Bree在照看你孩子的时候 |
[27:59] | that she passed out drunk and allowed them to wander off | 是否喝醉到不省人事 让孩子们走迷了路 |
[28:02] | to a downtown business district? | 最后走到城市商业区去了? |
[28:10] | My kids don’t wander.They scurry,like rats. | 他们不是迷路 他们像老鼠一样到处乱窜 |
[28:14] | Excuse me? | 能再说一遍吗? |
[28:15] | Do you know a ratcan fit through a hole the size of a quarter? | 您知道吗? 只要有硬币大小的洞 老鼠就能钻进去 |
[28:19] | Anyway,my childrenhave that trick down,too. | 总之, 我孩子们的诡计成功了 |
[28:22] | Mrs. Scavo,are you saying that you don’t holdmrs. | Scavo太太, 你认为Van De Kamp太太 |
[28:24] | Van de kamp responsible for endangeringyour children? | 对你的孩子陷入险境没有责任? |
[28:27] | No,I don’thold her responsible. | 是的 我认为她没有责任 |
[28:30] | Bree van de kamp and I haveknown each other a long time. | Bree Van De Kamp和我认识很久了 |
[28:34] | I trust her completely. | 我完全信任她 |
[28:36] | She’s a wonderful friendand a fantastic mother. | 她是值得信赖的朋友和完美的母亲 |
[28:38] | She puts the rest of usto shame. | 我们都为赶不上她而感到羞愧 |
[28:40] | She’s lying! | 她在撒谎! |
[28:41] | Are you gonnalet her get away with this crap? | 你不让她带着这些废话离开这儿吗? |
[28:43] | please. | 请别说了 |
[28:46] | do you consider mrs. Van de kampto have a drinking problem? | 你认为Van De Kamp太太有酗酒问题吗? |
[28:51] | No. | 不 |
[28:53] | Then why did you lineempty wine bottles up on her front stoop? | 那你为什么在她家前门平台上 将酒瓶摆放成一排? |
[28:58] | I was helping breewith her recycling. | 我在帮助Bree回收废品 |
[29:01] | Do I need to remind you of the potential consequencesof perjury? | 我需要提醒你作伪证的后果吗? |
[29:05] | No,you don’T.In fact,I hate liars. | 不需要 实际上我痛恨撒谎者 |
[29:28] | hello? | 你好 |
[29:28] | Peter. Hi, | Peter 你好 |
[29:31] | it’s bree. | 我是Bree |
[29:32] | Hey,bree.You know,um, | 你好, Bree, 你知道的 |
[29:34] | if you feel likeyou’re gonna need a drink, | 如果你又想喝酒了 |
[29:36] | you should call donna. | 你应该给Donna打电话 |
[29:38] | No! No,I-I don’t feel likeI’m gonna drink. | 不! 我并不想喝酒 |
[29:41] | And if I did,I certainly would call donna. | 如果我想的话, 我肯定会电话给Donna的 |
[29:43] | I mean,she and I are just… we’re just really clicking. | 我的意思是, 她和我… 挺合得来的 |
[29:46] | Oh,that’s good.So why are you calling? | 不错啊 那你为什么打这个电话呢? |
[29:50] | I know it’s really late notice, but a friend of mine,uh, | 我知道这有点迟了 不过我有个朋友 |
[29:52] | got engagedand she’s throwing a party, and I thought,um, | 她订婚了, 要举办一个聚会 我认为– |
[29:54] | maybe you’d like to come. | 你可能会愿意参加 |
[29:56] | Bree… | |
[29:56] | well,you’re notmy sponsor anymore, so I assumethis is allowable. | 你不再是我的互助伙伴了 我认为参加聚会是可以的 |
[30:01] | I mean,it’s justa casual get-together. | 只是非正式的聚一下 |
[30:03] | And they’re having sushi.You do like sushi, don’t you? | 而且有寿司吃 你不是很喜欢吃寿司吗? |
[30:06] | Bree… | |
[30:12] | okay,peter,I just really… | Ok, Peter 我只是 |
[30:16] | need us to be friends. | 想跟你做朋友而已 |
[30:18] | When I’m with you,I’m not myself, which is a good thing. | 跟你在一起时,我不再是我自己 这是一件好事 |
[30:21] | I can… | 我能… |
[30:23] | I can relaxwhen I’m with you | 跟你在一起时我能放松 |
[30:24] | in a way that I can’twhen I’m with other people. | 而跟别人一起的时候我是做不到的 |
[30:29] | with them,I have to pretendthat I have it all together,but… | 我必须假装自己什么都好 但是… |
[30:34] | you know that I don’t, so it’s just so much easier. | 你知道我并非如此 这样做对我来说只是更容易些 |
[30:38] | Come on,it’s just A… | 过来吧 这只是 |
[30:39] | it’s justa dumb old party. | 一个聚会而已, 没什么大不了的 |
[30:42] | Bree… | |
[30:44] | do not call me again. | 不要再给我打电话了 |
[30:54] | Paul!I am so glad you made it. | Paul! 你过来我很高兴 |
[30:56] | I appreciatethe invitation,edie. | 很感谢你的邀请, Edie |
[30:58] | Although,frankly, I’m a littlesurprised to get it | 尽管坦白说,鉴于街坊邻居们对我的印象 |
[31:00] | considering how people in this neighborhood feel about me. | 接到邀请我很意外 |
[31:03] | Oh. You know me.I like to be inclusive. | 你知道, 我不愿漏请任何人 |
[31:06] | Ooh! It’s heavy. | 噢! 很沉啊 |
[31:10] | uh,unh-unh.This is flat. | 啊 淡而无味 |
[31:12] | I think I’d like,um… | 我想要… |
[31:15] | a rusty nail. | 一杯Rust Nail(酒名) |
[31:16] | A what now? | 什么? |
[31:18] | It’s a cocktail, well,I’m not really surewhat’s in it. | 鸡尾酒的一种 但我不知道怎么调制 |
[31:21] | But it sounds obscureand complicated, so chop-chop. | 似乎挺难的 快干活去吧 |
[31:26] | be right there. | 在那 |
[31:28] | hey,hey. Put that down.We gotta go. | 嘿 放下那个 我们得走了 |
[31:30] | Our birth mother just went into labor. | 孩子的生母快要分娩了 |
[31:32] | -What? -That’s fantastic! | – 什么? – 太棒了! |
[31:34] | Yeah,can you believe it? We’re gonna be parents. | 是的 你相信吗? 我们要做父母了 |
[31:36] | I’ll go get the car.Come on. | 我去开车 走吧 |
[31:38] | We were supposed to havefour weeks. | 预计还有4周的时间啊 |
[31:40] | She promised me the babywasn’t due for four more weeks. | 她说婴儿4周后才出生 |
[31:43] | We don’t have anything! We don’t–we don’t have diapers, | 我们什么都没准备! 没有尿布 |
[31:45] | and we don’t havethe stuff babies drink. | 婴儿饮品也没有 |
[31:48] | -Formula. -Exactly. We’re not ready! | – 方案 – 没错 还没准备好呢! |
[31:51] | You know,this isa total inconvenience. | 你知道, 这有很多不便 |
[31:53] | Welcome to parenthood.Come on. | 恭喜你们获得了父母身份 快点 |
[31:58] | This isyour father’s bartender bible. | 这是你父亲的酒吧招待百科全书 |
[31:59] | See if you can find a recipe for a rusty nail.Okay. | 看你能否找到Rust Nail的调制方法 |
[32:07] | Um,mom? | 呃, 妈妈? |
[32:12] | Where’d you find that? | 你在哪找到的? |
[32:13] | It was stuck in here between a pink squirreland a pisco sour. | 它就塞在Pink Squirrel 和Pisco Sour之间 |
[32:18] | Oh. | 噢 |
[32:20] | Well,why is your fatherkeeping this? | 你爸爸为什么保存着这个? |
[32:24] | Why do you think? | 你觉得为什么? |
[32:34] | Hey,susie. | 你好啊, Susie |
[32:36] | Karl,this marriage–our marriage, | Karl, 这次婚姻–我们这次 |
[32:38] | this fake marriage, that’s what it is,right?Fake. | 是假结婚, 对吗? 假的 |
[32:42] | -What are youtalking about? -What’s this? | – 你在说什么? – 这是什么? |
[32:46] | Nothing. | 什么也不是 |
[32:47] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[32:50] | Okay,then, | Ok 那么, |
[32:52] | repeat after me. | 重复我的话 |
[32:54] | “Our marriage is fake, | “我们是假结婚” |
[32:55] | “and I’m going to marrythe woman i really love–edie britt.” | “我将和我的真爱–Edie Britt结婚” |
[33:00] | If that’s whatyou want me to say. | 如果那是你想让我说这些 |
[33:01] | No,no,no,no! It’s not about what i want you to say. | 不, 不是的! 与我想让你说无关 |
[33:04] | You have to want to say | 你必须发自肺腑地说 |
[33:06] | that you want to marry edie. | 你想娶Edie |
[33:10] | Don’t worryabout this,susie. | 别担心这个, Susie |
[33:12] | Why are youhanging on to that? | 为什么你还留着呢? |
[33:14] | I need to look at itfrom time to time. | 我需要不时地看看它 |
[33:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[33:22] | consider it my punishment. | 把这当成是对我的惩罚 |
[33:25] | For screwing up the best thing | 破坏了上天赐予我的 |
[33:27] | that ever happened to me. | 最好幸福 |
[33:33] | Oh. Oh,no,no,no.This is not happening. | 噢 不是的 没这回事 |
[33:38] | Oh,karl! | 噢, Karl! |
[33:39] | Oh! Will you– | 噢! 你会– |
[33:41] | are you crazy?! | 你疯了吗?! |
[33:42] | Just tell mewhat to do,susie. | 告诉我该怎么做, Susie. |
[33:44] | If you want meto marry edie,I will.You want me to call offthe wedding,I’ll do it. | 如果你想让我娶Edie, 我会的 如果你想让我取消婚礼,我也会的 |
[33:47] | I’ll do whatever you want. I’m putty. | 你让我做什么我都愿意 我为你癫狂 |
[33:50] | -karl! -Whoa! | – 哇! |
[33:55] | what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[33:56] | I’m,just,uh,putting away some coats. | 我在把这些衣服放好 |
[34:00] | Oh. | 噢 |
[34:01] | Well,it’s timeto open my presents. | 差不多该拆礼物了 |
[34:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:22] | oh,hello. | 你好 |
[34:23] | -Hi. -Hi. Um, | – 你好 – 你好 |
[34:25] | I need some advicefrom a professional. | 我需要一位专家的建议 |
[34:27] | I’d liketo get stinking drunk. | 我想要喝的酩酊大醉 |
[34:29] | Do you have anything thatcan accomplish that in a hurry? | 你有什么能快速办到的方法吗? |
[34:38] | I forgot the lamaze bookin my purse! | 我忘了提包里的那本心理助产书! |
[34:40] | Oh,forget it. Come on.Let’s go. We’ll wing it. | 没关系 走吧 我们即兴发挥也可以 |
[34:45] | Oh,we missed it! | 哦, 我们错过了! |
[34:47] | the kidjust slipped right out. | 孩子就这样”溜”出来了 |
[34:50] | Are you family? | 你们是亲属吗? |
[34:56] | They’re the parents. | 他们是孩子的”父母” |
[35:05] | would you like to help? | 想过来帮忙吗? |
[35:08] | No,thanks. | 不用了, 谢谢 |
[35:09] | You guys look likeyou got it covered. | 看来你们差不多快裹好了 |
[35:13] | Oh,are you sure,honey? | 你确定不过来吗, 亲爱的? |
[35:15] | Come on,gaby. | 过来吧, Gaby. |
[35:17] | I just,um… | 我, 呃… |
[35:19] | I-I don’t wanna do anythingto screw it up. | 不想给你们添乱而已 |
[35:21] | She won’t break. | 不会的 |
[35:23] | here. | 过这来 |
[35:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:30] | hi. | 你好 |
[35:32] | Hi. | 你好 |
[35:39] | Oh,honey,you were right. | 亲爱的, 你是正确的 |
[35:42] | About what? | 关于什么? |
[35:48] | It was all worth it. | 付出这么多确实值得 |
[36:00] | serving bowls. | 餐具 |
[36:02] | Just what I needed,lynette. | 这正是我想要的, Lynette |
[36:03] | There’s a gift receipttaped to the bottom of the box. | 礼盒底部是它的收据 |
[36:07] | Oh. thank god! | 噢 天哪! |
[36:09] | Okay,the next oneis from felicia. | OK 下一个礼物是Felicia的 |
[36:13] | I do hope you like it. | 我真希望你能喜欢 |
[36:15] | Oh,you knowwhat they say– | 人们常说 |
[36:17] | good thingscome in small packages. | 小包裹里往往是好东西 |
[36:25] | what is it? | 这是什么? |
[36:30] | Teeth? | 牙齿? |
[36:31] | Dentures. | 一副假牙 |
[36:34] | they weremy dear sister martha’S. | 它们是我亲爱的姐姐Martha的 |
[36:36] | I’m sure none of you knew, | 我确定你们都不知道 |
[36:38] | but she had orthodontic issues from the timeshe was a child. | 她从孩提时代开始就有畸齿的问题 |
[36:43] | Oh. | 噢 |
[36:46] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:48] | I know it’s an unconventional gift for an engagement party, | 我知道这礼物对于订婚典礼来说不合传统 |
[36:51] | but you and martha were such close friends,edie. | 但你和Martha曾经是 如此亲密的朋友, Edie |
[36:53] | I wanted you to have something truly personal to remember her by, | 我希望你能拥有一件 让你永远记住她的私人礼物 |
[36:57] | since she left us so… | 因为她就这样 |
[36:59] | abruptly. | 匆匆离去 |
[37:01] | You know, | 你知道 |
[37:02] | when paul young strangled her, crushed her windpipe | 当Paul Young紧紧扼住她 捏碎她的喉管 |
[37:05] | and buried her alive next to a garbage-strewnhiking trail. | 并将她活埋在洒满垃圾的小径旁 |
[37:09] | Felicia,uh…I think you’ve had enough. | Felicia, 呃… 我认为你说得够多了 |
[37:13] | I do apologizeif I’ve offended anyone,but… | 如果我有冒犯之处, 我道歉 但是… |
[37:17] | while you allare chitchatting and eatingthese gummy hors d’oeuvres, | 当你们所有人一起闲聊 食用这些粘粘的开胃食品之时 |
[37:22] | just remember… | 别忘了… |
[37:24] | you’re in the companyof a murderer. | 一个杀人犯就陪伴在你们身边 |
[37:59] | Bree? | |
[38:01] | Bree? | |
[38:08] | why didn’t you call donna? | 为什么不给Donna打电话呢? |
[38:13] | I don’t need donna. | 我不需要Donna. |
[38:16] | I need you. | 我需要你. |
[38:35] | You know,I don’t even like redheads. | 你知道, 我不喜欢红发女子 |
[38:41] | okay,it’s my turn. | Ok, 轮到我了 |
[38:43] | Shh. In a minute. | 嘘 等会儿 |
[38:45] | Come on,you’re hogging her. | 给我吧, 别想独占她 |
[38:48] | tell me! | 告诉我! |
[38:49] | You tell me who it is,libby. | 告诉我这是怎么回事, Libby. |
[38:51] | are you drunk? | 你喝醉了? |
[38:53] | Who is he,libby? Hmm? | 孩子的父亲是谁, Libby? |
[38:55] | I got to know. | 我必须得知道 |
[38:57] | I already told you,he’s just some rodeo guy. | 我告诉过你了, 他是个参加牛仔竞技的人 |
[39:00] | I don’t even remember his name. | 我连他的名字都不记得了 |
[39:01] | Liar! | 撒谎! |
[39:03] | what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[39:04] | I am gonnalight myself on fire. | 我要自焚! |
[39:08] | He’s gonna light himself on fire with coffee liqueur? | 他要用咖啡利口酒自焚? |
[39:11] | Would nothave been my choice. | 要是我,才不这么做呢 |
[39:13] | Tell me his name,or I’m gonna do it! | 告诉我他叫什么名字 不然我真的要点火了 |
[39:16] | Frank,you’re being an idiot. | Frank, 你真是个白痴 |
[39:18] | Aah! Aah! | 嗷! 嗷! |
[39:19] | It was dale,okay?It was dale. | 是Dale, OK? 是Dale |
[39:24] | My brother dale? | 我弟弟Dale? |
[39:26] | He’s a kid! | 他只是个孩子! |
[39:27] | Well,he’s 19,frank. He knows which end is up. | 他已经19岁了, Frank. 懂得很多事情 |
[39:30] | Wait,what is she saying? | 等会, 她在说什么? |
[39:34] | there’s a father. | 孩子的生父 |
[39:36] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! |
[39:40] | -no. -leave me alone! | – 不 – 放开我! |
[39:41] | I’m notgiving up the baby. | 我不会放弃这个婴儿的 |
[39:43] | Let’s get him out of here. | 把他带走 |
[39:46] | No! No! | 不! 不! |
[39:50] | What the hellare you doing? | 你究竟在做什么 |
[39:51] | Taking our baby home. | 把我们的孩子带回家 |
[39:52] | She’s not ours. The papers aren’t valid anymore. | 孩子不是我们的 文件现在没有法律效力了 |
[39:55] | She has a father. | 生父冒出来了 |
[39:57] | Do you really wanna leave this beautiful little girl | 你真的想让这个可爱的小女孩 |
[39:59] | with thatwhite trash freak show?! | 留下来看那个垃圾表演的闹剧?! |
[40:01] | Huh? | 啊? |
[40:02] | Well,come on,then. | 那么咱们走 |
[40:12] | -where? -Maternity. Maternity. | – 去哪? – 妇产科 妇产科 |
[40:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:20] | Hurry up! | 快点! |
[40:22] | I’m hurrying. | 我已经很快了 |
[40:25] | man,there’s a lotof straps on this thing! | 这东西的捆绑带太多了 |
[40:28] | How does this thing go in? | 怎么弄啊? |
[40:29] | Read the instructions! | 看说明书! |
[40:31] | “Pass strap ‘a’through strap ‘b,’ | “将皮带’a’穿过’b’ |
[40:32] | making sure that the harnessclip is at the chest level.” | 确保皮带扣在胸腔的位置” |
[40:36] | Well,which damn one is the harness clip? | 这该死的皮带扣在哪? |
[40:37] | That is after the baby is in. | 把孩子放上去以后再扣 |
[40:38] | You have to connect itto the car first! | 你需要先将座椅固定在车上! |
[40:40] | I told youwe should’ve got an S.U.V.! | 我早跟你说过我们应该买一辆S.U.V.! |
[40:42] | Okay,stop yelling!This is very complicated. | OK, 别叫了! 这很复杂的 |
[40:45] | Oh,for god’s sakes.Just take the baby. | 看在上帝的份上 看好孩子 |
[40:52] | Wow. | 哇 |
[40:54] | We’re good to go. Give me the baby. | 我们准备好了 把孩子给我 |
[41:00] | you knowthis isn’t gonna end well. | 你知道这不会有什么好结果的 |
[41:02] | You know,they’re just gonnatry and take her back. | 他们会拚命要回这孩子 |
[41:05] | maybe. | 也许吧 |
[41:06] | But we don’thave to make it easy for them. | 但我们也不会让他们轻易得逞 |
[41:10] | -Gaby,I– -look,just buckle up! | – Gaby, 我– – 系好安全带! |
[41:22] | temptation comes to all of us. | 所有人都受到诱惑 |
[41:25] | Whether or not we succumb | 我们是否臣服于诱惑 |
[41:27] | depends on our ability to recognize its disguise. | 在于我们识别其伪装的能力 |
[41:32] | Sometimes it arrives in the form of an old flame, | 有时候它以旧火花的形式出现 |
[41:36] | flickering back to life. | 重回生活中闪耀 |
[41:41] | Or a new friend | 或者一个新朋友 |
[41:43] | who could end up being so much more. | 对我们意义更深 |
[41:50] | Or a young child | 或者一个新生命 |
[41:52] | who awakens feelings we didn’t know we had. | 触发了我们以为自己不可能拥有的情感 |
[41:59] | And so we give in to temptation, | 因此我们屈从于诱惑 |
[42:03] | all the while knowing come morning, | 至始至终都知道之后 |
[42:07] | we’ll have to suffer the consequences. | 我们必须承担的后果 |