时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | previously on “Desperate Housewives” | 前情回顾 |
[00:02] | why don’t I just marry you? | 我可以娶你呀! |
[00:03] | I’ve gota fantastic health plan. | 我的医疗保险很好 |
[00:05] | You’d be covered instantly. | 你就用我的好了 |
[00:06] | susan got an offer she couldn’t afford to refuse. | Susan遇到了一个无法抗拒的机会 |
[00:09] | You’ve had too much to drink.Give me your keys. | 你喝的太多了 把你钥匙给我 |
[00:12] | Bree rejected a helping hand. | Bree拒绝了别人的帮助 |
[00:14] | I want to have a babywith you. | 我想为你生个孩子 |
[00:16] | Gaby gave carlos the answer he’d been waiting for. | Gaby终于给carlos一个梦寐以求的答案 |
[00:19] | You’re my second a-b negativetoday. | 你是今天献血志愿者中第二个AB血型 |
[00:21] | -Oh,who is it? -That guy. | -还有谁? -那个人 |
[00:23] | And zach began to put “a” and “b” together. | zach似乎发现了一些端倪 |
[00:30] | Susan mayer had always believed | Susan mayer一直认为 |
[00:33] | the punishment should fit the crime. | 罪有应得的观点是正确的 |
[00:37] | She first came to this conclusion | 她当初下这个结论 |
[00:39] | when she discovered her husband karl had been unfaithful. | 是在她发现丈夫karl对她不忠的时候 |
[00:44] | Since karl had destroyed the love she had given him… | 既然karl如此不珍惜她的爱… |
[00:52] | Susan felt it was appropriate | Susan觉得她也可以报复 |
[00:55] | she destroy the things he loved in return… | 弄坏karl心爱的东西… |
[01:00] | one by one. | 一个接一个 |
[01:05] | but now,three years after their divorce, | 但是如今 就在他们离婚三年之后 |
[01:07] | susan was reunited with karl once again… | susan又要同karl复婚了… |
[01:10] | susan, | |
[01:12] | are you listening to me? | 你在听我说吗? |
[01:13] | As partners in a crime of their own. | 这次他们一起要玩点花样 |
[01:15] | This is insurance fraud. We could both go to jail. | 这次就是诈骗保险 弄不好 我们都得坐牢 |
[01:18] | Now we can’t tell anyone we’re getting married. | 所以我们绝对不能对外人说起这事 |
[01:20] | I know.I was listening to you. | 我知道 我听着呢 |
[01:23] | Now the prenup’sall set. | 婚前协议准备好了 |
[01:25] | You can sign itat the courthouse. | 你到时候在法庭上签一下 |
[01:26] | 11:30,wednesday morning.Right? | 周三11点半 是吧? |
[01:27] | Right. And your surgery’sstill on for thursday? | 对 你手术是在周四? |
[01:29] | Yep. | 是的 |
[01:30] | Good. The insurance kicks inthe minute we say “I do.” | 很好 只要我们说“我愿意” 保险就生效啦 |
[01:34] | You’re set to go. | 你就可以动手术了 |
[01:35] | I know no one’s asking me,but | 我想插句话 |
[01:37] | I think this whole thing is a tragic mistake, | 我觉得你们这么做 实在是犯了一个很严重的错误 |
[01:39] | and I just don’t have it in meto survive another ugly divorce. | 而且我可没法承受你们再次离婚的打击 |
[01:42] | Don’t worry,honey.This time, it is strictly a business arrangement. | 别担心 亲爱的 这次完全是交易 |
[01:45] | It better be, | 最好是 |
[01:46] | ’cause if I see so muchas one lingering gaze between the two of you, | 如果我要是看到你们俩眉来眼去的 |
[01:48] | I swear I’ll go to the insurance companyand turn you in. | 我发誓要去保险公司告发你们 |
[01:52] | So we shouldn’t expecta wedding gift,huh? | 看来我们的结婚礼物泡汤了 |
[01:55] | Oh,can you grab meyour wedding ring? | 你能把结婚戒指拿过来吗? |
[01:57] | I wanna get it cleanedbefore the ceremony. | 我想在结婚前擦干净点 |
[02:02] | is thatreally necessary? | 有这个必要吗? |
[02:03] | I mean,do we have to dothe whole ring thing? | 我们非得要戴上戒指吗? |
[02:06] | Of course we do.It’s gotta look believable. | 当然要 这样别人才信以为真 |
[02:10] | Yeah,okay.Well,I’ll just | 好吧 我就 |
[02:11] | grab somethingout of my jewelry box. | 随便从珠宝盒里拿点东西吧 |
[02:13] | Susan,that ringwas my grandmother’S. | Susan 那戒指可是我祖母留下来的 |
[02:15] | One day it’s gonna be julie’S. | julie结婚时也要戴呀 |
[02:17] | Where is it? | 戒指在哪里? |
[02:20] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[02:22] | exactly. | 真的 |
[02:23] | That was a family heirloom. I trusted you with it. | 那可是祖传下来的啊 亏我还这么信你 把戒指给你 |
[02:26] | Well,I trusted you not tocheat on me and break my heart. | 当初我认为你不会发生婚外恋 让我伤心呢 |
[02:28] | Oh,my god. Oh,my god. | 哦 天啊 天啊 |
[02:31] | What–what did you do with it? | 戒指到底怎么了? |
[02:32] | I threw it out my car windowsomewhere on route 7. | 我在第7大道时 扔到车窗外去了 |
[02:35] | What?! When? | 什么?!什么时候? |
[02:37] | The nightyou abandoned me. | 就在抛弃我的那晚 |
[02:38] | Suz– | |
[02:39] | karl,you are so not allowed to get angry. | karl 你凭什么对我发火? |
[02:43] | I mean,I might’ve been the oneto throw away the wedding ring, | 我只不过扔了结婚戒指 |
[02:45] | but you threw awaythe whole marriage. | 而你却丢弃了这个婚姻 |
[02:47] | There was plenty of bad behaviorthat went on back then, | 当时大家脾气都不好 |
[02:49] | so just get offyour high horse. | 所以你也别自命清高了 |
[02:51] | We’re on the same page now, so we shouldjust focus on that. | 现在我们是一条船上的人了 我们得办正事 |
[03:01] | yes,susan mayer believed the punishment should fit the crime. | 没错 susan mayer关于罪有应得的观点一点没错 |
[03:06] | Karl,I thinkthere might be snakes in here. | Karl 这里好像有蛇 |
[03:09] | We’re not leaving hereuntil you find that ring. | 找不到戒指 我们就不走 |
[03:13] | But for that matter,so did karl. | 不过 话又说回来了 |
[03:15] | so did karl. | karl自己不也是嘛 |
[03:18] | Desoerate Housewives Season 02 Episode 15 | |
[03:30] | it was a tradition at leonardo’s bar and grill, | leonardo烧烤酒吧有这么一个传统 |
[03:33] | an hour before closing time, | 打烊前的一个小时 |
[03:35] | a waiter would sing a selection of ridiculously depressing italian arias. | 一位服务员要唱一系列的悲情的意大利咏叹调 |
[03:41] | It was also a tradition that the only customers who would actually listen | 而真正在听的却是 |
[03:45] | were the ones already depressed to begin with. | 那些本来就哀伤的顾客 |
[03:55] | tony? | |
[03:57] | Do you have to rush off? | 别急着走 |
[03:58] | I thought maybe we could just chat for a minute. | 我想和你聊聊 |
[04:03] | So I haven’t seen you in a while. | 好久不见你了 |
[04:05] | Well,I didn’t wanna come here because I was afraid | 我之所以没来是因为我担心 |
[04:07] | it would drudge up memories of my husband. | 这里会让我想起我的丈夫 |
[04:10] | You know, this was our place. | 你也知道 这是我们俩常来的地方 |
[04:13] | Rex passed away recently. | Rex最近去世了 |
[04:16] | He was,um,murdered | 他是被 |
[04:18] | by our pharmacist. | 我们的药剂师杀死的 |
[04:23] | I hope you changed pharmacists. | 希望你换了药剂师 |
[04:25] | I didn’t have to. He committed suicide. | 那倒不必了 他畏罪自杀了 |
[04:30] | Look,you’ve had a little too much wine tonight. | 您今晚喝了不少酒了 |
[04:31] | How about I call you a cab? | 要不要我给您叫出租车? |
[04:33] | Oh,no,no,no,no. I’m okay. | 不 不 不 我没事 |
[04:36] | Your car would be safe in our lot, | 您的车可以停放在我们停车场里 |
[04:37] | and you can pick it up tomorrow. | 你明天再来取也不迟啊 |
[04:39] | Please. | 行吗? |
[04:42] | Well,okay. | 好吧 |
[04:45] | Tony? | |
[04:47] | How many more arias is he gonna sing? | 还要唱几首咏叹调? |
[04:50] | Five. | 5首 |
[04:51] | Oh. In that case, | 哦 既然这样 |
[04:52] | why don’t you bring me another bottle of the pinot grigio? | 你就帮我再拿一瓶灰皮诺干白酒吧 |
[04:58] | and please hurry. | 请务必快点 |
[05:47] | bree? | |
[05:50] | Bree. | |
[05:52] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[06:00] | yes? | 什么事? |
[06:01] | Hi. Uh, | 你好 呃 |
[06:02] | did you know your mother is asleep on the lawn? | 你妈在草坪上睡着了 你知道吗? |
[06:12] | Yeah,well,you don’t seem terribly shocked. | 你看上去怎么一点不震惊? |
[06:15] | Oh,it’s,um… | 哦 其实.. |
[06:17] | it’s just,mom drinks, | 其实我妈有酗酒的毛病 |
[06:19] | and sometimes she sleeps it off in the weirdest places. | 有时候就随便找个地方就这么睡着了 |
[06:21] | Can I help you with her? | 我能帮忙吗? |
[06:23] | No. No,it’s okay. | 不用了 没事的 |
[06:25] | I,uh,I know how to take care of her. | 我知道该怎么照顾她 |
[06:29] | Well,good luck to you then. | 祝你好运 |
[06:50] | I wanna play “chopsticks.” | 我要弹 |
[06:51] | -Me too. -You okay? | -我也要 -你还好吗? |
[06:54] | I’m coming! | 来啦! |
[06:58] | -hi. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[06:59] | Your kids–they have any allergies I should know about? | 你的孩子 他们对什么东西过敏? |
[07:01] | Uh,not that I know of. Why? | 没有 为什么这么问? |
[07:05] | ‘Cause I’m watching them. | 因为我要照看他们呀 |
[07:06] | Tom called,said you both got pulled into work for the weekend, | Tom打电话来说你们这周末要加班 |
[07:09] | asked me to baby-sit. | 叫我过来照看一下孩子 |
[07:11] | Really? | 真的 |
[07:12] | I thought it’d be nice if I gave ’em back to you alive. | 我想了想 能把孩子照看好等你们回来多好啊 |
[07:15] | oh,hey,mrs. Mccluskey. | 你好 Mccluskey夫人 |
[07:16] | -Sorry,I forgot to tell you. -Hi. | -抱歉 我忘了告诉你了 -你好 |
[07:18] | Oh,that’s okay. Um… | 没关系 呃… |
[07:20] | would you excuse me just for a second? I have A… | 失陪一下 我有点.. |
[07:23] | thing. | 事 |
[07:24] | -Sure. -Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[07:27] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[07:28] | You’re part of the thing. | 跟你有关 |
[07:34] | A million teenagersin this neighborhood, and you hire mccluskey? | 这个社区这么多青少年 你偏偏挑了mccluskey? |
[07:37] | What’s the big deal? | 那又怎么了? |
[07:38] | Well,for starters,she’s ancient! | 首先 她老得都成精啦! |
[07:40] | shh!This is a thin door! | 小声点 这门不隔音! |
[07:42] | It was not that long agothat she keeled over in her front yard. | 前不久她自己昏倒在自家院子里 |
[07:45] | A day withour kids will finish the job. | 现在再带我们的孩子 她会彻底垮了的 |
[07:47] | It’s only for a few hours. | 就几个小时而已 |
[07:48] | Plus,parker’s on a play datewith the farrells,so it’s justthe twins and penny. | 而且parker去farrell家玩了 就剩下双胞胎和penny |
[07:53] | Just the twins and penny? | 就剩下双胞胎和penny? |
[07:56] | Okay,that was stupid. | 哦 这个主意的确不好 |
[07:58] | Let me try that another way. | 我再换种方式说吧 |
[08:00] | We have to be at workin one hour. | 我们得工作1小时 |
[08:01] | There’s no day careon the weekends, | 周末托儿所不开 |
[08:03] | so you cut mccluskey loose,we’re stuck. | 你要是再不要mccluskey 我们可就没辙了 |
[08:07] | We will find someone– | 我们会找到人的– |
[08:08] | someone who doesn’t rememberwhat they were doing the day lincoln was shot. | 得找一个对林肯总统被暗杀毫无印象的人 (意思是说得找一个岁数小的人) |
[08:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:15] | Let’s go break the news. | 那我们就告诉她吧 |
[08:17] | My wife has somethingto tell you. | 我妻子有话对你说 |
[08:23] | So here’s the deal. | 情况是这样的 |
[08:24] | Um,there wasa little miscommunication, and as it turns out, | 我丈夫误解了我的意思 所以… |
[08:27] | we don’t need ya. | 我们其实不需要你 |
[08:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:31] | Fine.I’ll just go back home. | 那我就回家了 |
[08:33] | Okay. Sorry. | 好的 不好意思 |
[08:35] | By the way, | 对了 |
[08:37] | your husband was right. | 你丈夫说得没错 |
[08:38] | It’s a thin door. | 这门是不怎么隔音 |
[09:03] | Carlos,what are you doing? | Carlos 你在干吗? |
[09:07] | Hello,gabriela. | 你好 gabriela. |
[09:10] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:11] | Hi,mom. | 你好 妈妈 |
[09:14] | I just told carlosI just had to take a shower. | 我刚和carlos说我非要洗个澡不可 |
[09:17] | The man next to me on the planeweighed 300 pounds, | 因为飞机上坐我旁边的那个人重有300磅 |
[09:20] | and he sweated all over me. | 一流汗全跑到我身上了 |
[09:21] | Ugh,it was so gross. | 呃 真恶心啊 |
[09:23] | No,I’m just surprisedyou’re here. | 你来这 我真没想到 |
[09:25] | It’s valentine’s day. | 今天是情人节呀 |
[09:27] | Don’t you and mr. Hedge fundhave plans? | 你和你的“对冲基金”先生难道没什么活动吗? |
[09:30] | I know carlos and I do. | carlos和我已经安排好了 |
[09:31] | No,I left charles. | 没活动 我和charles分手了 |
[09:34] | What? | 什么? |
[09:36] | He was worth,like,$6 million. | 他身价可有600万啊 |
[09:38] | Money is not everything,gabriela. | 钱不是万能的 gabriela |
[09:40] | For some people, but we’re talkingabout you now,mother. | 对于有些人来说 的确如此 可我们说的不是别人 是母亲大人你啊 |
[09:43] | You know,I can’t believe this. I mean,I just went througha terrible breakup, | 我真不敢相信 我刚刚和男友分手 |
[09:47] | and the least you could dois pretend to care. | 你就不能假装很关心我的样子啊 |
[09:49] | Well,of course we feel awfulabout it, don’t we,gabrielle? | 当然 我们都很难过 不是吗 gabrielle? |
[09:54] | Yeah,we’re justsick about it. | 是啊 我们都觉得很讨厌 |
[09:56] | Well,don’t worry about me. | 不用为我担心 |
[09:58] | I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[10:00] | In fact, | 其实 |
[10:02] | I bought myselfa little gift to take my mindoff my problems. | 为了让自己开心点 我还特地奖赏了自己 |
[10:05] | Really?What did you buy? | 是嘛?买了什么? |
[10:08] | new boobs! | 超大胸部! |
[10:10] | No peeking,carlos. | 可不要偷看哦 carlos |
[10:11] | Okay,mom,put these away! | 好了 妈妈 快挡起来! |
[10:13] | My plastic surgeongave me a great deal. | 我的整形师给我做的 |
[10:15] | Aren’t they fun? | 是不是很大啊? |
[10:18] | bye,carlos. | 再见 carlos |
[10:24] | What?I think she’s charming. | 怎么了?我觉得她美丽十足 |
[10:27] | Okay,you can thinkshe’s charming. | 行 你可以这么想 |
[10:29] | But don’t forget for one secondthat she is a monster. | 但千万别忘了 她是个让人极度生厌的人 |
[10:36] | did you get the gum outfrom under the diamond? | 戒指上的口香糖弄下来了吗? |
[10:39] | Mostly. | 差不多了 |
[10:41] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[10:42] | Hi!Happy valentine’s day. | 好!情人节快乐 |
[10:46] | Dr. Ron,did you spend the night? | Ron医生,你在这里过夜了? |
[10:48] | Well,uh,yeah,I gotkinda tired after the movie, so I asked– | 呃,呃,看完电影之后我有点累了 所以我就问- |
[10:52] | it’s okay. She knowsthat you make house calls. | 没关系的,她知道你上门出诊的 |
[10:55] | Oh. Um,so listen,I’ve got surgery till 6. | 哦,嗯,听着,我6点前有手术 |
[10:57] | I’ll get dressed and I’ll pickyou up at about 7. | 穿戴好之后7点我来接你 |
[10:59] | We have reservations at chez naomi. | 我们在Chez Naomi订座了 |
[11:01] | Great! I’ll havea light lunch. | 太棒了!烛光晚餐 |
[11:02] | And also,dr. Cunningham’sschedule opened up, so if you’d like, | 还有,Cunningham医生有时间了 如果你愿意的话, |
[11:06] | we can move upyour surgery to wednesday. | 我们可以把你的手术时间提前到星期三 |
[11:08] | Oh,I have a wedding that day. | 那天我要参加一个婚礼 |
[11:10] | On a wednesday? | 在星期三? |
[11:12] | yeah. | 是的 |
[11:13] | wednesdays are becomingvery popular with brides. | 新娘们喜欢在星期三结婚 |
[11:17] | It’s like the new saturday. | 就象周六一样 |
[11:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:21] | Well… | 那… |
[11:23] | I’ll see ya tonight. | 我们今晚见 |
[11:25] | Bye. | 再见 |
[11:30] | Your mother isa rotten,sneaky person. | 你妈是个狠毒的卑鄙小人 |
[11:32] | Look, | 瞧 |
[11:33] | I’m not too crazy aboutthis whole fake marriage thing,but | 我对假婚事件没什么看法,但… |
[11:37] | if you don’t havethat operation, you could die. | 如果你不动手术的话 可能会死的 |
[11:40] | So don’t be so hardon yourself. | 所以对自己别太苛刻了 |
[11:43] | You are a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[11:45] | Thanks,hon.That really helps. | 谢谢,亲爱的 你的话帮我大忙了 |
[11:48] | Okay,now I want youto go over and slip this ringto your father. | 好了,现在过去把这个给你爸爸 |
[11:52] | And just so you know,if edie catches you, | 你知道的,要是被edie抓住了 |
[11:54] | I’m expecting youto swallow it. | 我希望你把它吞下去 |
[12:01] | How’s the hangover? | 醒酒好些了吗? |
[12:03] | I do not have a hangover,andrew, | 我没什么醒酒,andrew |
[12:05] | because I was not drunk. | 因为我没喝醉 |
[12:09] | Then,uh… | 那 呃… |
[12:10] | how abouta little hair of the dog? | 要不要再来点酒 借酒醒酒嘛 |
[12:13] | It’ll perk you right up. | 那会让你振作起来 |
[12:15] | Look,for the record, | 大家都知道 |
[12:16] | I had an allergic reactionto my antihistamine medication, | 我对抗组织胺剂药物有过敏反应 |
[12:21] | so I would appreciatejust a little bit of sympathy. | 你们总该可怜可怜我吧 |
[12:24] | Why can’t you just drink alonein your room like tammy’s mom? | 你就不能像tammy妈妈在自己房里喝酒? |
[12:27] | For god sakes,it was an honest mistake. | 看在上帝份上 我只是一时不小心 |
[12:29] | I thought I could have just a little bit of winewith dinner, | 我以为晚餐时喝点酒没问题 |
[12:31] | but,apparently,my body couldn’t handle it. | 可没想到身体承受不了 |
[12:39] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[12:40] | If it makes everybody happy, | 如果能让你们高兴 |
[12:42] | I will just suffer through my sneezing fitsand my hives on my own. | 那就让我发寒 发抖 浑身起疹子好了 |
[12:47] | there. Is that better? | 好了吗? |
[12:49] | So basicallyyou would rather drink than to not haveallergies? | 所以你宁可满身疹子也不愿意不喝酒? |
[13:00] | hi. Is now a bad time?I could really use a favor. | 现在有空吗,我需要帮忙 |
[13:11] | She was beautiful,wasn’t she? | 她很美丽,对吗? |
[13:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:16] | Come on,sit down.Your breakfast is getting cold. | 过来,坐这里 早餐快凉了 |
[13:29] | Was my real motherbeautiful? | 我的生母漂亮吗? |
[13:32] | Well,she was,uh, | 她很漂亮,嗯.. |
[13:34] | attractive,as I recall. | 很有魅力,我记得 |
[13:37] | Do I look like her? | 我和她长的像吗? |
[13:40] | I don’t know.I-I only met her once. | 不知道,我只是见过她一次 |
[13:44] | Well,’cause ifI don’t look like her,then | 那…我长的不像她,那 |
[13:46] | I might look likemy real dad. | 我也许和我的亲生父亲很像 |
[13:51] | I’m getting real tiredof your morbid fascination | 我厌倦了你的幻想了 |
[13:54] | with two strangers who didn’tlove you enough to keep you. | 就为了两个根本不爱你 抛弃你的陌路人 |
[13:58] | So,please,stop asking about them. | 别再提他们了 |
[14:03] | It’s only natural that I’d wannatalk about my birth parents. | 我讨论我的生父母是很自然的事 |
[14:07] | Well, | 好吧 |
[14:08] | it may be natural, | 或许很自然 |
[14:10] | but it certainlyisn’t polite. | 可这是对我的不尊敬 |
[14:16] | and onceyour daughter was dead,they | 你女儿死了 |
[14:18] | had to get ridof her somehow. | 他们就要想尽办法处理掉她的尸体 |
[14:20] | That’s wherethe toy chest came in. | 玩具箱就是这么来的 |
[14:22] | Flash forward 15 years, | 15年后 |
[14:24] | the chest washes upon the shore of rockwater lake. | 箱子被冲到了Rockwater湖岸上 |
[14:28] | Any forensic evidenceis long gone, | 所有证据早已经没了 |
[14:30] | and the youngsget away with murder. | 而Young一家人却逍遥法外 |
[14:33] | Now,of course,the wife, | 现在,当然,那个妻子 |
[14:35] | mary alice,is already dead,but… | Mary Alice已经死了,可是… |
[14:38] | paul young’sa different matter. | Paul Young就不同了 |
[14:41] | If you’d like meto deal with him, | 如果你要我对付他的话 |
[14:45] | just say the word. | 尽管开口 |
[14:49] | Delfino’s bringingmy grandson here. | Delfino会把我孙子带来的 |
[14:52] | I wannaget the kid something. | 我要给这孩子一些东西 |
[14:55] | You know anythingabout those mp3 things? | 你听过这些mp3播放器吗? |
[15:00] | Yeah,they’re real nice. | 是的,不错的东西 |
[15:02] | I’d go with that. | 那送就这个吧 |
[15:04] | Ah,he’s probablygot one already. | 呃,他可能已经有了 |
[15:08] | Paul younghas had 16 years to get my grandkidanything he wants. | 16年了 Paul Young已经给了 我孙子想要的一切了 |
[15:15] | Do me a favor,will ya? | 帮我个忙,好吗? |
[15:17] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:18] | See to it that | 确保 |
[15:20] | paul young has a toy chestof his very own. | Paul Young手里也有属于自己的玩具箱 |
[15:33] | -karl! -yeah? | -什么事? |
[15:35] | This placeis a freakin’ pigsty. | 这里乱的像猪圈一样 |
[15:39] | Would you get down hereand help me? | 你能不能下来帮帮我? |
[15:41] | All right,hold on,it’s almost halftime. | 没问题,等等,已经快半场了 |
[15:44] | By the way,I made dinner reservations at chez naomi tonight,if that’s okay. | 顺便提一下 今晚我在Chez Naomi订了位子 |
[15:48] | it’s gotta be betterthan that rathole you took me toon new year’S. | 最好比新年时你带我去的那家鼠窝要好 |
[15:51] | And don’t even think of getting me carnations again. | 别以为几束康乃馨就能再打发我 |
[15:54] | That crap might have flownfor mayer. | 那些垃圾丢给Mayer正合适 |
[15:57] | I actually have taste. | 我是有品位的女人 |
[15:59] | Come on! Move it! | 快点给我下来 |
[16:10] | all right,I’m coming. | 好,来了 |
[16:13] | No! No,no,no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[16:14] | Sit and watch the game. I was just giving youa hard time. | 坐那儿看比赛吧 刚刚我过分了一点 |
[16:17] | You’d had a tough week. | 这星期你太忙了 |
[16:22] | Boys… | 孩子们… |
[16:23] | can you just keep it downjust a little bit? | 你们能小点声吗? |
[16:25] | Because I have a very… | 因为我患了 |
[16:28] | special typeof grown-up headache. | 一种很特别的成人头痛 |
[16:30] | We need to see mommy and daddy. | 我们要见爸爸妈妈 |
[16:32] | We wanna play ’em our song. | 我们要给他们演奏我们的歌 |
[16:34] | Honey,you can’T.They’re at work. | 亲爱的,现在不行,他们在上班 |
[16:36] | Well,can we play itfor you? | 那,我们给你演奏好吗? |
[16:42] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[16:45] | just–just a moment,okay? | 只是…等会儿,好吗? |
[16:52] | All right,boys,let’s have it. | 好了,孩子们,我们开始吧 |
[17:03] | When I heard that you twowanted to try for another child, | 我听说你们想要第二个孩子 |
[17:06] | I was delighted. | 我实在很高兴 |
[17:07] | But I had some causefor concern. | 但是我也有些担心 |
[17:10] | Gabrielle,you sufferedsome extensive injuries | Gabrielle,上个月摔下楼之后 |
[17:13] | during your falllast month,and | 伤势比较严重 |
[17:15] | the test confirmedthere are complications. | 测试表明有并发症 |
[17:21] | You can’t have kids? | 你不能生孩子了? |
[17:25] | it’s very,very iffy. | 很有问题 |
[17:26] | Carlos,I am so sorry. | Carlos 我感到很遗憾 |
[17:28] | I know how muchyou wanted to be a dad. | 我知道你很想做爸爸 |
[17:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[17:32] | Don’t be so suicidal.We can always adopt. | 别当世界末日似的,我们可以领养孩子的 |
[17:35] | I wanted to have a childof our own. You know that. | 我只是要个自己的孩子 你知道的 |
[17:37] | What does it matterwhose D.N.A. It is? | 谁的遗传基因有什么重要? |
[17:39] | The diapers are still gonnasmell the same regardless. | 尿布味还不是都一样 |
[17:41] | I’d just prefernot to adopt. Okay? | 我就是不喜欢收养 行吗? |
[17:43] | Fine. | 好 |
[17:44] | What about surrogacy? | 代母生育怎么样? |
[17:46] | I mean,I know it’s pricey, but at least the babywould look like us, | 虽然价格不菲 但是至少孩子会像我们俩 |
[17:49] | and I wouldn’t getstretch marks. It’s a win-win. | 而且我也不会留下妊娠纹 一举两得 |
[17:53] | Great. | 好极了 |
[17:53] | So then we havesome stranger off the street giving birth to our child. | 那我们就在路上随便拉个不认识的人给我生孩子 |
[17:56] | Is that what you really want? | 这就是你希望的? |
[17:58] | What I wantis for you to lighten up. | 我希望的就是你能高兴点 |
[17:59] | We don’t havea lot of options, and you’re gonna have to pick one. | 我们没那么可选的 你只能捡一个 |
[18:02] | I-I have a thought. Mm? | 我-我有个想法 嗯? |
[18:05] | Well,it’s,uh,a little bit controversial, but,uh,go with me. | 这,呃, 有点荒唐 但是,听我说 |
[18:09] | Well,first of all,let me tell you, | 首先,我要告诉你们 |
[18:11] | that I am in the best shapeof my life. | 我现在保养得非常好 |
[18:13] | -So? -So… | -然后? -这样的话 |
[18:16] | what if I wasyour surrogate? | 我做你们的代母如何? |
[18:21] | Yeah,I know. I knowit might sound a little crazy, | 是的 我知道 这可能听起来有点疯狂 |
[18:23] | but I am the only onein the world | 可我是独一无二的 |
[18:25] | that you can trustto put the baby’s needs first. | 你们可以放心 我会把宝宝放在第一位的 |
[18:29] | You know,I’ll exercise more,I’ll eat better– | 你知道,我可以多多锻炼 吃的更好 |
[18:31] | mother,no! | 妈妈,不行! |
[18:34] | Why? | 为什么? |
[18:35] | Off the top of my head,you’re on medicare? | 首先一条 你还在享受国家给65岁以上老人的医疗保障 |
[18:38] | I am only fifty… one. | 我才51岁… |
[18:41] | You know,and there’s this womanin england last year. | 你知道,去年英国有个女人 |
[18:44] | She was 63 years old,and she gave birth to her own grandchild. | 她已经63岁了 可她还生了孙辈们呢 |
[18:47] | Look,I don’t care if she shottriplets out of her ass. | 听着,我才不管她是不是能生出三胞胎来 |
[18:50] | It’s not gonna happen. | 这不可能发生 |
[18:54] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信这些吗? |
[18:56] | How’d thatengland baby turn out? | 那些英国宝宝生出来怎么样? |
[18:59] | I mean,it didn’t have,like, a big head or anything,did it? | 我是说,他们没有像大头之类的毛病 |
[19:01] | Carlos,you are notseriously considering this. | Carlos,你不是真的在考虑这个吧? |
[19:03] | Well,think about it,gaby. | 考虑考虑,gaby |
[19:04] | This way,the surrogate wouldn’tbe some impersonal incubator. | 这样的话,代育的就不会是 那些毫无亲情的育婴者了 |
[19:07] | There’d be a family tie. | 是有血缘关系的 |
[19:12] | I have a migraine. | 我头疼 |
[19:14] | I’m gonna go lay down upstairs. | 我上去躺着了 |
[19:15] | Then when I get up, | 我醒来的时候 |
[19:17] | I hope we can all talk aboutthis like rational human beings. | 希望我们能像正常人一样讨论这些 |
[19:23] | Carlitos,don’t worry. | Carlitos,别担心 |
[19:26] | Just give her time. | 给她点时间想想 |
[19:28] | She’ll come around. | 她会明白的 |
[20:13] | boys? | 孩子们? |
[20:17] | Boys? | 孩子们? |
[20:22] | Okay,we’re done playinghide-and-seek! | 好了,捉迷藏游戏该结束了 |
[20:25] | Boys?! | 孩子们?! |
[20:31] | Porter! Preston! | |
[20:34] | This isn’t funny! | 这不好玩! |
[20:39] | Mrs. Mccluskey,hi. | 你好,Mccluskey夫人 |
[20:41] | Have you seen the scavo boys? | 你看见Scavo家的孩子们了吗? |
[20:43] | No,can’t say that I have. Why? | 没有,我没看见. 怎么了? |
[20:47] | I have somethingto tell them. | 我有些事要和他们说 |
[20:55] | Have they signedthe contract? | 他们签合同了吗? |
[20:56] | ‘Cause if not,somebody should call bednark and tell them to adjust the language. | 如果没有,打电话给Bednark让他们注意措辞 |
[21:00] | oh. I’m sorry. Hang on.Hello? | 哦,不好意思 等会儿 你好? |
[21:03] | lynette scavo? | Lynette Scavo吗? |
[21:04] | Yes. | 是 |
[21:05] | I believe I have somethingthat belongs to you. | 我想我这儿有些你的东西 |
[21:13] | hi. Excuse me.Hi. You called and you said my kids are here? | 你好,打扰了 您打电话说我的孩子在这儿? |
[21:16] | hi,mommy! | 嗨 妈妈! |
[21:18] | -Oh,my god! -Dad! | -哦,我的天 -爸爸 |
[21:20] | Just what were you thinking, taking off like that? | 你们究竟在想什么? 像那样跑了? |
[21:23] | honey,I was so worried about you. | 亲爱的,我担心死你了 |
[21:26] | get your stuff.Get your stuff right over here. | 拿上你的东西 这里 拿上你的东西 |
[21:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[21:29] | -Thank you so much. -Stay right here. | -太感谢了 -就待在这里 |
[21:31] | I’m just glad I found ’emand not some weirdo freak. | 我很高兴我找到他们而不是什么人贩子 |
[21:34] | Oh,yes.Oh,yeah,me too. Thank you. | 哦,是的 是 我也这样觉得 谢谢 |
[21:37] | Because there are all sorts of crazy people out there– | 外面太多形形色色的疯子了 |
[21:40] | drunks,perverts,molesters. | 酒鬼 精神病 还有色狼 |
[21:43] | Yes! Yeah, no, I know. | 是是 不 我知道了 |
[21:44] | No! You got really lucky. | 不!你很幸运 |
[21:47] | I mean, a different person might have called the cops or child welfare. | 我是说,要是别人应该已经把 他们交给警察或者儿童福利院了 |
[21:51] | Well, uh, okay,I know how this looks, but I have to tell you, | 好,好的,我知道这很不好 但是我得告诉你 |
[21:54] | I left them with a very reliable baby-sitter. | 我把他们托付给了一个非常称职的保姆 |
[21:57] | Oh, yeah. You picked a real winner. | 哦,没错 你选了个非常好的保姆 |
[22:03] | Are you judging me?Because if you are, | 你在指责我? 如果是的话 |
[22:05] | -you couldn’t say anything -lynette, lynette! | -你根本没资格 |
[22:07] | -What?! -Let it go. | -什么? -过去就算了吧 |
[22:08] | The kids walked for 3 miles to get here. We don’t have a leg to stand on. | 孩子们走了3英里路跑到这里 我们腿都快受不了了 |
[22:14] | Well, thank you so much! | 好了,非常感谢 |
[22:18] | here we go. | 我们走 |
[22:24] | Hey…I don’t know about you, | 嗨…我不知道你怎么样 |
[22:26] | but I am tired of all the tension around here, | 可我受够了家里的火药味了 |
[22:28] | so I was thinking we could go shopping, have some fun. | 所以我想我们去逛街吧 放松一下 |
[22:32] | Then maybe later we can talk about the surrogacy thing, | 之后我们再来讨论代生小孩的事 |
[22:35] | see if we can make it work. | 看看有没有谈得拢的可能性 |
[22:36] | Oh, gabriela! | 哦,gabreila! |
[22:39] | Oh, you’ll see… | 哦,你会发现 |
[22:41] | this is the best thing for the entire family. | 这是全家人最幸福的事了 |
[22:51] | So where’s the boutique? | 那卖衣服的店在哪儿? |
[22:52] | Oh, it’s in the hotel lobby. | 哦,在旅馆大厅里面 |
[22:55] | So go ahead,I’m right behind ya. | 你先去,我就跟在你后面 |
[22:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:07] | what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[23:09] | I’m going home. | 回家 |
[23:11] | What? | 什么? |
[23:12] | I thought we were gonna talk about how the surrogacy will work. | 我以为我们要谈谈代生小孩的事 |
[23:16] | Here’s how it’s gonna work– | 这就是结果 |
[23:18] | you’re gonna check yourself into the hotel, | 你在旅馆登记 |
[23:20] | and then tomorrow, you’re gonna plant your child bearing hips on a plane, | 明天,带上你的育儿袋乘飞机 |
[23:22] | and you’re gonna leave our lives forever. | 永远离开我们 |
[23:28] | I’m pulling out.Watch your boobs. | 我要发动了 当心你的胸 |
[23:45] | come on out. | 出来吧 |
[23:46] | Oh, thank god! I’m so sorry. | 哦,谢天谢地 我真的很抱歉 |
[23:49] | I don’t know what happened.I was in the kitchen cleaning up after making cookies, and | 我不知道怎么回事 做完曲奇饼 我在厨房打扫 |
[23:53] | I looked in the living room, and they were gone. | 等我再看客厅,他们就不见了 |
[23:56] | We tried to tell her we were going, but she was asleep. | 我们想告诉她我们要走了 可她睡着了 |
[24:00] | You were sleeping? | 你在睡觉? |
[24:02] | I most certainly was not. | 我当然不是 |
[24:03] | -Yes, you were. -Okay, all right, | -就是,你睡着了 -好吧 好了 |
[24:06] | that lie just lost you another week of tv and video game privileges. | 撒谎 你们一个星期不准看电视 玩游戏了 |
[24:10] | That’s two. You wanna keep talking and lose more? | 2次了 还要继续撒谎 失去更多玩的机会吗? |
[24:13] | Then apologize to mrs. Van de kamp. | 给Van De Camp太太道歉 |
[24:15] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:17] | All right,go back in.No–no harm done. | 好了,快进去 没什么,不是他们的错 |
[24:19] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉,实在是抱歉 |
[24:28] | well,if you ask me,it’sa pretty crappy thing to do. | 要是问我的话 我觉得你这么做太不象话了 |
[24:30] | Did you even slow the car downbefore you pushed her out? | 把她推出车之前 你减速了吗? |
[24:32] | Okay,first of all,no one asked you. | 好了,首先 没人要问你 |
[24:34] | And the only reason you careabout my mother is because | 其次 你关心我妈的唯一原因就是因为 |
[24:35] | of that ridiculous suggestion she offered. | 她那个无比荒谬的提议 |
[24:38] | I think her offer to be our surrogate was very generous. | 我想她能代生是很慷慨的事 |
[24:40] | Generous? | 慷慨? |
[24:42] | Don’t you seethe strings attached? | 你不知道这样做的后果吗? |
[24:44] | What strings? | 什么后果? |
[24:45] | The only reason she offered up her dusty wombis because she’s screwed. | 她拿出她老旧的子宫为我们生孩子 只是因为她手头紧 |
[24:48] | Her latest sugar daddygave her the boot, | 她新交的蜜糖老爹抛弃了她 |
[24:50] | so mom needs a place to stayand money. | 她要的只是容身之所 还有钱 |
[24:52] | So trust me,if she carried our child, we’dbe footing the bill for years. | 相信我,如果她生了我们的孩子 我们就会跟在她屁股后面付账 |
[24:56] | I think your hatred for heris clouding your judgment. | 我想你对她的偏见影响了你的判断 |
[24:59] | Maybe,but you don’tknow her like I do. | 或许吧,可我比你更了解她 |
[25:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:06] | You ran away from home15 years ago. | 你15年前离家出走 |
[25:09] | Did you ever thinkto talk to her about the stuff that happenedbetween you and your stepdad? | 想过把你和你继父的事情告诉她吗 |
[25:14] | It wouldn’t have doneany good. | 告诉了也不会有用 |
[25:17] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[25:19] | Because… | 因为… |
[25:20] | she knew exactly what was going on with alejandro, | 我和Alejandro的事情她心知肚明 |
[25:23] | and she chose to look the other way. | 可她却置之不理 |
[25:25] | But you never even gave hera chance to step up. You just ran awayfrom home. | 可你从来都没给过她机会 你只知道一走了之 |
[25:27] | Because if I did,then she w– | 因为如果我给了她机会 她就… |
[25:33] | because… | 因为… |
[25:35] | there was a chanceshe wouldn’t have believed me,and… | 她可能根本不会相信我 |
[25:38] | and thatwould’ve hurt a lot worse than anythinghe ever did to me. | 那样的痛苦会比Alejandro给我的还要多 |
[25:53] | She’s your mother,and she loves you. | 她是你母亲,她爱你 |
[25:58] | I know it’s beena very long time, | 我知道事情已经过去了很久 |
[25:59] | but maybe you cantalk to her about it now. | 不过也许现在可以和她谈谈 |
[26:09] | I’m getting her luggageback to her, and that’s the bestI can do. | 我把行李拿给她 这是我最大的让步 |
[26:28] | what are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[26:29] | There’s something I needto talk to you about. It’s important. | 有些事要跟你说,很重要 |
[26:32] | There’s nothing for usto talk about. | 没什么好说的 |
[26:34] | Shut up and listen. | 闭嘴听我说 |
[26:37] | Dierdre’s father, | |
[26:38] | noah taylor, somehow found out about zach, | |
[26:41] | and he wants to meet him. | 他要见他 |
[26:43] | “Somehow found out”?Like,maybe you told him? | “不知何故”?就是你告诉他的吧 |
[26:46] | Noah is no friend of mine. | Noah可不是我朋友 |
[26:48] | But he’s very rich and powerful, and he’s terminal, | 不过他有钱有势,而且快死了 |
[26:52] | and he wants to meethis grandson before he dies. | 他想在死前见外孙一面 |
[26:55] | Absolutely not. | 没门 |
[26:56] | Well,you’ll be surprised,but I agree with you. | 也许你会奇怪,但我同意你 |
[27:00] | Noah destroyseverything he touches, | Noah会毁坏和他有关的一切 |
[27:02] | and the last thingeither of us wants | |
[27:05] | is for this guyto get his hooks into zach. | |
[27:13] | What are we supposed to do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[27:15] | You and zach need to vanish. Just stay out of sight | |
[27:18] | until naturetakes its course with noah. | |
[27:22] | If we leave,we won’t be coming back. | 如果我们走了,就不会回来 |
[27:25] | You’ll never seeyour boy again. | |
[27:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:35] | Well,happy valentine’s day,my darling. | 情人节快乐,亲爱的 |
[27:39] | Isn’t thatyour ex-husband? | 那不是你前夫吗 |
[27:42] | Oh,yeah. | 哦,对 |
[27:46] | apparently,they’ll let anyone in here. | 看来这里谁都能进 |
[27:49] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:53] | Oh,we didn’torder souffl? | 我们没点蛋奶酥 |
[27:55] | I orderedas soon as we got here. | 咱们刚来的时候我点的 |
[27:57] | It takes an hour to prepare. | 准备起来要1小时 |
[27:58] | Oh,I really can’T.I’m stuffed. | 真的不行,我吃撑了 |
[28:00] | No,no,no,this you’ll wanna try. | 不,一定要尝尝 |
[28:02] | It’s their specialty. | 是他们的特色菜 |
[28:06] | I guessI’ll have the souffl? | 那就来点蛋奶酥吧 |
[28:09] | Can you excuse mefor a second? | 我离开一小会儿好吗 |
[28:11] | I,um… | 我… |
[28:13] | I justhave to powder my nose. | 我得去补下装 |
[28:20] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰一下 |
[28:21] | Your makeup is all smudged.Come with me. I’ll fix it. | 你的装都乱了 过来,我帮你补 |
[28:24] | -What? -Come on,get up. | -什么 -快点,起来 |
[28:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:28] | My makeup is smudged? | 我的装乱了? |
[28:31] | get in here. | 进来 |
[28:35] | I have some news that’sprobably gonna devastate you. | 有条消息可能会让你崩溃 |
[28:39] | But I wanted to bethe first one to tell you. | 不过我想第一个告诉你 |
[28:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:43] | Karl is aboutto pop the question. | Karl要说那句话了 |
[28:46] | You mean,like,marriage? | 你是说…求婚? |
[28:49] | Oh,I hope I haven’t ruinedyour valentine’s day. | 希望没有破坏你的情人节 |
[28:51] | -Do you want a tissue? -No,no. I’m okay. | – 你要面巾纸吗 – 不,没事 |
[28:53] | I-I’m just… surprised. | 我只是…很奇怪 |
[28:57] | well,congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[29:00] | what makes you thinkhe’s gonna propose? | 你怎么会觉得他要求婚的? |
[29:03] | Well,I,um, | 哦,我… |
[29:04] | I was looking throughhis briefcase this afternoon, | 我今天下午在翻他的公文包 |
[29:07] | and I found this ring. | 我发现了一枚戒指 |
[29:08] | And so tonight he keeps pushingthis “special dessert” on me, | 今天晚上他又给我准备了特色甜点 |
[29:11] | so obviously,he’s hidden the ring inside. | 很明显,他把戒指藏在里面了 |
[29:15] | A ring! | 戒指哦! |
[29:18] | what did it look like? | 什么样的戒指 |
[29:19] | Oh,I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[29:20] | 18-karat white gold,10 diamonds, engraved accents. | 18克拉白金戒 10块钻石,精雕玉琢 |
[29:23] | I just got a quick peek. | 我只偷看了一眼 |
[29:27] | I think I know that ring. | 我想我见过那枚戒指 |
[29:28] | That’s his grandmother’s ring. It’s a family heirloom. | 那是他祖母的戒指 是他们家的传家宝 |
[29:31] | And,you know, he might just be having itcleaned or something. | 他可能只是把它拿去清理或是什么的 |
[29:36] | Except for one thing– lying right next to it… | 不过还有一点 那戒指旁边… |
[29:41] | was a prenup! | 还放了婚前协议 |
[29:45] | Well,karl is a lawyer,and | 哦,Karl是做律师的 |
[29:49] | it could just be a prenupfor another client. | 那可能只是其他客户的 |
[29:53] | Boy,jealousy isone ugly thing up close. | 天啊,今天我总算是见识到了 女人嫉妒起来是多么的可怕 |
[29:57] | Oh,no,edie– | 不,Edie… |
[29:58] | no,you know what? I’m gonna takethe high road and… | |
[30:01] | and I’m gonna ignoreyour nastiness. | |
[30:04] | If you’ll excuse me,I’m | 失陪一下,我… |
[30:06] | going back to my table | 要回到餐桌了 |
[30:08] | and getting engaged. | 还要订婚 |
[30:25] | oh,hi. Um, | 哦,你好 |
[30:27] | do you see that man over there? Dark hair,handsome. | 看到那边那个男的了吗 黑头发,帅帅的 |
[30:29] | I need you to slip this to himwithout anybody noticing. | 趁别人不注意把这个递给他 |
[30:40] | Be careful!She thinks you’re about to propose. | 当心!她以为你要求婚了 |
[30:42] | God,you never stop. | 天啊,你就是没完没了 |
[30:44] | I told you,I’m not divorcing my wife. | 我告诉过你我不会离婚了 |
[30:46] | I’m in this for the sex, and if you can’t accept it,then go to hell. | 我只为性,如果你接受不了 去死吧 |
[31:00] | what the hellare you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[31:04] | Well,I thought you saidthis dessert was special. | 我记得你说这甜点很特别 |
[31:06] | When you put itin your mouth and eat it. What is wrong with you? | 那是要放进嘴里吃才特别啊 你怎么了啊 |
[31:09] | Well… | 那… |
[31:13] | nothing. | 没事 |
[31:21] | Carlos, | |
[31:23] | what a surprise.Come on in. | 真想不到 请进 |
[31:24] | I thoughtyou could use your bags. | 我想你需要你的行李 |
[31:26] | Oh,yes.The perfect timing. | 是啊 你来得正好 |
[31:27] | I just took a shower and neededsomething to change into. | 我刚洗了澡,正要找些衣服换 |
[31:31] | Here,leave it here.This is fine. Thank you. | 放这儿吧,谢谢你 |
[31:33] | Listen,do you have a minute? | 听我说,你有时间吗 |
[31:35] | because I need to talkto you about something. | 有件事我得和你谈谈 |
[31:36] | Hmm,yeah,sure. Sit down. | 当然,请坐 |
[31:39] | Talk as I dress. | 你边说,我边换 |
[31:41] | I’ll leave the door openso I can hear. | 我把门开着,好听得到你说话 |
[31:45] | Look,I was,uh, | 你看,我… |
[31:46] | I was thinkingabout your surrogacy idea. | 我在考虑你说的代孕的想法 |
[31:51] | And I thinkit could be the answer to all of our problems. | |
[31:53] | That is,if you’re still interested. | |
[31:55] | Yes! I mean,uh, | 当然,我是说… |
[31:57] | I am. | 我同意 |
[31:59] | but I-I just think that gaby will never let it happen. | 不过我想Gaby永远都不会答应 |
[32:03] | No,no. No,she canbe convinced. I know it. | 不,可以说服她,我知道的 |
[32:06] | Can you please,uh, zip me up? | 你能不能…帮我拉一下? |
[32:09] | My zipper! It’s stuck. | 我的拉链,卡住了 |
[32:18] | you did that so fast. | 你动作真快 |
[32:21] | I know someonewho works out. | 看来某人经常这么做哦 |
[32:24] | As I was saying, | 就像我刚才说的 |
[32:26] | I thinkthe surrogacy idea could work. | 我觉得代孕的方法行得通 |
[32:32] | but you and gaby are gonnahave to mend some fences. | 不过你和Gaby可能有些往事要谈 |
[32:35] | After such a long time,what is the point? | 已经这么久了,还谈什么呢 |
[32:38] | Lucia,please,hear me out. | Lucia,请听我说 |
[32:41] | There was a lot of stuffthat gaby went through when she was younger– | Gaby小的时候经历了很多 |
[32:44] | a lot of stuffthat you don’t know about. | 很多你不知道的事情 |
[32:46] | And I think that if you wentto her and asked her about it, | 我想如果你去问问她的话 |
[32:48] | then the two of youcould finally get past it. | 也许你们俩可以把事情讲清楚 |
[32:50] | What stuff are youtalking about,carlos? | 你在指什么,Carlos? |
[32:56] | your second husband,alejandro? | 你的第二任丈夫,Alejandro? |
[33:01] | When gaby was 15,he assaulted her sexually. | Gaby15岁的时候,被他污辱了 |
[33:05] | Is that what she told you? | 她就是这么告诉你的? |
[33:07] | Look, | 你看 |
[33:08] | I know thatit comes as a shock for you to be hearing it from me– | 我知道这事由我来说可能比较震惊 |
[33:11] | carlos,please,I am aware they had sex. | Carlos,拜托,我知道他们有性关系 |
[33:16] | But it was gabrielawho seduced him. | 不过实情是Gabriela勾引了他 |
[33:19] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[33:21] | She was always jealous of me. | 她总是嫉妒我 |
[33:23] | You don’t know how many times I caught her wearing my shoes, | 你不知道她有多少次偷穿我的皮鞋 |
[33:26] | trying on my jewelry… | 偷戴我的首饰 |
[33:28] | and I’d scream at her to leavemy things alone,but no, | 我喊着让她住手,可就是不行 |
[33:31] | she wanted whatever I had. | 我有什么她都非要不可 |
[33:34] | Then one night, | 一天晚上 |
[33:36] | she set her sights on alejandro. | 她把眼光放到了Alejandro身上 |
[33:40] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[33:42] | no one got raped. | 没有人被强奸 |
[33:45] | Lucia,she was only 15 years old. | Lucia,她才15岁啊 |
[33:48] | You know,a lot of menhave left me over the years, | |
[33:50] | and I never knew the reason. | |
[33:52] | But when alejandro left, I knew exactly why it happened. | 不过Alejandro离开的原因我很清楚 |
[33:57] | Gabriela made himfall in love with her. | Gabriela让他爱上了她 |
[33:59] | Oh,it took me so many yearsto forgive her. | 我花了好多年才能原谅她 |
[34:06] | -You forgave her? -But of course. | -是你原谅她? -当然了 |
[34:09] | I couldn’t have offeredto carry her baby unless I had. | 不然我也不会要替她怀孩子 |
[34:20] | karl. Karl! | |
[34:22] | Come here! | 过来 |
[34:28] | Why didn’t you answeryour damn cell phone? | 为什么不接手机 |
[34:30] | I turned it off.What’s going on? | 我关机了,什么事 |
[34:32] | Where’s edie? | Edie在哪儿 |
[34:33] | She’s upstairs.She’s been in a pissy mood eversince we left the restaurant. | 楼上 我们离开饭店以后她就很生气 |
[34:36] | I don’t know what’s wrong with her. | 搞不懂她怎么了 |
[34:37] | She found the ringand the prenup in your briefcase. | 她发现了你公文包里的戒指和婚前协议 |
[34:39] | She thought you were gonna pop the question tonight. | 她以为你今晚会向她求婚 |
[34:42] | -Oh,no. -Oh,yes. | -不会吧 -没错 |
[34:44] | You know,this wholefake marriage thing was okay when nobodywas getting hurt. | 假结婚的事情在没人受到伤害的时候倒没什么 |
[34:48] | What are we doing? It’s a lie! | 我们在干吗,这是在撒谎 |
[34:50] | I lost mike over a lie, and now I’m doingthe same thing to dr. Ron, | 我为了一个谎言而失去了Mike 可现在跟Ron医生还是老样子 |
[34:53] | and–and look at edie.She was devastated. | 再看看Edie,她伤心透了 |
[34:56] | I don’t think I can go through with this. | 我看我没法继续了 |
[34:58] | You can’tcall off the wedding. How are you gonna pay for your surgery? | 婚礼不能取消 你的手术费可怎么办 |
[35:00] | I don’t know. You know,I’ll just…I’ll sell the car. | 不知道,我就…把车卖了吧 |
[35:04] | Susie,this is your healthwe’re talking about. | Susie,这事关你的健康 |
[35:07] | We’re getting married. | 我们必须结婚 |
[35:07] | -Karl– -no. | -不 |
[35:08] | Dr. Ronwould be the first to say that you’re doingthe right thing. | Ron医生会第一个支持你 |
[35:11] | I’ll figure out some wayto handle edie. | 我会想办法摆平Edie |
[35:15] | How? How are yougonna handle edie? | 怎么做?怎么才能摆平Edie? |
[35:17] | That poor woman’s dreamsexploded in her face tonight. | 那女人一生的梦想就这样破灭了 |
[35:20] | You know,it’s not likeyou can just go out and buy her flowers,and everything will be better. | 不是买几束花就能弥补的 |
[35:26] | Then I’ll propose to her. | 那我就向她求婚 |
[35:29] | Well,that’s a little extreme. | 那也有点极端了 |
[35:30] | Not really. I was probablygonna do it eventually anyhow. | 也不完全是,反正早晚也要做 |
[35:33] | Obviously we’re gonnahave to get a divorce before I can actuallymarry her. | 当然我们得先离婚,我才能娶她 |
[35:37] | But,uh… what? | 不过…怎么了 |
[35:41] | Nothing. I just… | 没事,我只是… |
[35:44] | I didn’t know thatyou loved her like that. | 不知道你对她是那种感觉 |
[35:46] | She’s a great kid.Total package. | 她是个好人,一切都好 |
[35:51] | What’s the matter,susie q?Jealous? | 怎么了,Susie小可爱?嫉妒了? |
[35:54] | no,of course not. | 当然不是 |
[35:58] | Well,okay,this is good because… | 好吧,这样挺好,因为… |
[36:01] | you know,if this experience | 如果这件事 |
[36:04] | helped you to realize your true feelings,then,uh… | 能让你看清你真正的感觉 |
[36:08] | then we did somethinggood here. | 那这就是好事 |
[36:11] | Yeah. I think we have. | 恩,我想是好事 |
[36:14] | Come here. | 来 |
[36:17] | I can’t believeyou thought I was jealous. | 想不到你竟然会以为是我嫉妒 |
[36:20] | It’s not like I still havefeelings for you anymore. | 我对你又没什么感觉了 |
[36:23] | You’re right.I-I was just fooling around. | 没错,我开玩笑的 |
[36:29] | So? How did it go? | 事情怎么样 |
[36:32] | Fine. I just dropped offthe luggage and left. | 还好,我把行李放下就走了 |
[36:46] | What was that for? | 这是为什么 |
[36:48] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[36:51] | Hey,I was thinking… | 嗨,我在想… |
[36:53] | we should look into adoption. | 我们应该领养 |
[36:56] | Seriously? | 真的? |
[36:59] | But I thought you wanteda kid with your own D.N.A.? | 我以为你想让孩子有你自己的DNA |
[37:03] | Blood isn’t everything. | 血缘不能代表一切 |
[37:18] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[37:20] | I heard ya lostyour kids yesterday. | 听说你昨天把孩子弄丢了 |
[37:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:24] | it was cleared up.It was just a little confusion. | 没事了,只是一点小误会 |
[37:27] | Uh,help me out herewith something. | 帮我回答个问题 |
[37:29] | What exactly is ityou look for in a baby-sitter? | 你找保姆究竟是为了什么 |
[37:32] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[37:33] | Well,I may be ancient,like you say, | 也许我是老的成精了,你也这么说 |
[37:36] | but I’ve never gotten drunkand lost track of three kids. | 可我从来没喝醉酒以后丢了三个孩子 |
[37:39] | What? | 什么? |
[37:40] | I smelled wineon bree van de kamp when she was lookingfor your boys. | Bree去找孩子的时候 我闻到了她身上的酒味 |
[37:43] | That’s ridiculous.Is it? | -可笑 -是吗 |
[37:46] | Yesterday I found her passed outon her front lawn,drunk as a skunk. | 昨天我发现她昏倒在自己家的草坪上 烂醉醺醺 |
[37:49] | I’ve known breefor years and years. | 我认识Bree好多年了 |
[37:50] | There’s no way she was drinkingwhile baby-sitting my kids. | 她不可能在带孩子的时候喝酒 |
[37:53] | So… | 所以… |
[37:54] | just go spread your poison somewhere else. Okay? | 我看你当着我的面说她坏话 找错人了吧? |
[37:59] | I just thought I’d do youa favor and let you know,that’s all. | 我只是想帮你个忙,让你知道真相 就这样而已 |
[38:01] | Okay,well,thanks. | 好吧,谢谢 |
[38:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[38:11] | You,um,you recovered fromall of yesterday’s excitement? | 你…从昨天的兴奋里恢复过来了吗? |
[38:15] | Oh,truthfully,I haven’t beenable to get my mind off it. | 说实话,我还是忘不掉 |
[38:19] | What a scare,huh? | 太吓人了,是吧 |
[38:20] | Yeah, | 是 |
[38:21] | althoughI-I still can’t figure out how my boysmanaged to sneak past you. | 不过我还是想不通 我家孩子怎么会在你的眼皮底下溜走的 |
[38:28] | Well,you knowhow boys are at the age. They’re escape artists. | 你知道这个年纪的孩子 他们是逃跑专家 |
[38:32] | They’re like lightning. | 就像闪电一样 |
[38:34] | It’s just,penny… | 只不过…penny… |
[38:36] | -penny? -Well,I mean, | -我是说… |
[38:38] | I just don’t understand how porter and preston managedto | |
[38:41] | wrangle her into the stroller and then | |
[38:43] | make it outyour front door withoutyou even noticing. | 然后又在你不知不觉的时候跑到前门的 |
[38:54] | I guessif you’d fallen asleep… | 我想如果你睡着了… |
[38:57] | it could’ve happenedlike that,I-I guess. | 就有可能会这样,我想 |
[39:00] | You know,I think,um, I must have been cleaningthe kitchen,and I- | 我想可能是我在清理厨房 |
[39:03] | I justdidn’t hear them because of the noisefrom the dishwasher. | 可能是洗碗机的声音太吵 所以我才没有听到 |
[39:07] | Look,I apologize in advancefor how this is going to sound, | 我先为下面的话给你道歉 |
[39:12] | but I have to ask. It’s justgonna eat away at me. | 不过我要问你,我快忍不住了 |
[39:15] | Were you drinkingwhile baby-sitting my kids? | 你在照看我孩子的时候有喝酒吗 |
[39:17] | No! | 没有 |
[39:25] | you know,I may have had just the tiniest little bitof chardonnay. | 也许我喝了一丁点夏敦埃酒 |
[39:30] | Oh,gosh,you got drunk,and you passed out. | 天啊,你喝醉了,然后昏了过去 |
[39:35] | Lynette,if I close my eyeseven for a moment, | Lynette,如果我有合上眼睛半秒 |
[39:38] | it’s because of theseantihistamines I’ve been taking. | 那也是因为我一直在吃的抗组胺剂 |
[39:40] | Really?Is that why you passed outon your front lawn yesterday morning? | 真的吗,你昨天早上在草坪上昏倒 也是因为这个? |
[39:46] | Now that you’re speaking to mein a fairly accusatory tone, | 既然你用这种责备的语气说话 |
[39:49] | may I remind you thatI was doing you a favor? | 也许我该提醒你 我是在帮你的忙 |
[39:51] | You put my kids in danger, and then you lied about it. | 你让我的孩子处地危险 而后又为此说了谎 |
[39:53] | Do you not gethow big that is? Do you have somekind of problem with alcohol? | 你知道事情有多严重吗 你有酗酒问题吗 |
[39:57] | No! The only problem I haveis with your children. | 没有,我唯一的问题就是你的孩子 |
[39:59] | They’re incorrigiblebecause you let them run amok. | 他们无可救药,都是因为你让他们放肆 |
[40:01] | And if I hadn’tdrifted off, | 就算我没有睡着的话 |
[40:02] | they would have waiteduntil I was in the bathroom | |
[40:04] | or stuck on the phoneor upstairs doing laundry. | |
[40:09] | On any given day, how many glasses of winedo you put away? | 你一天要喝多少杯酒 |
[40:18] | I will not be spoken tolike that. I just won’T. | 不要用这种态度跟我讲话,不要 |
[40:40] | now and then,we allneed a little help… | 时不时地,我们都需要一些帮助 |
[40:45] | so we ask for small favors. | 于是我们向他人索取一点点关切 |
[40:49] | Thanks. I owe you one. | 谢谢,我欠你一次情 |
[40:52] | But it’s always best to be wary of those eager to come to our rescue. | 不过对那些急来的援助 最好带着一颗机警的心 |
[40:57] | Well,go on.Kiss the bride. | 继续,可以吻新娘了 |
[41:05] | because even the smallest of favors… | 因为哪怕是最小的恩惠… |
[41:08] | sure thing,tom. I’d be happyto baby-sit for you. | 当然,我很乐意做你家保姆 |
[41:12] | My,have you noticedhow clogged my rain gutters are? | 天啊,你看到我家雨水槽堵得多厉害了吗 |
[41:15] | …Carries a price tag. | …也承载了代价 |
[41:18] | Yes,everyone has an agenda. | 没错,每个人都有自己的打算 |
[41:21] | I heard about your operation,aunt inez, | 听说了你做了手术,Inez姑妈 |
[41:23] | and I’m jumpingon a plane right now to come and help you out. | 我马上飞过去帮你一把 |
[41:27] | No matter what they may tell us. | 无论他们对我们怎么说 |
[41:29] | No,I’m happy to, | 不,我很乐意 |
[41:31] | and I’m prepared to stayas long as it takes. | 我准备在你康复前一直留在你身边 |
[41:36] | And in those rare instances where there is no ulterior motive, | 然后当在少有的情况下 人们抛开隐含的动机时 |
[41:41] | we’re so taken aback that we may fail to recognize the truth… | 我们却惊诧自己没及时发觉… |
[41:46] | Do you still think you don’t have a problem? | 还说你没有问题吗? |
[41:59] | that a loving friend has just done us an enormous favor. | 一位忠实的朋友又帮了我们的大忙 |
[42:10] | Desperate Housewives Season 02 Episode 15 -=THE END=- |