时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | previously on Desperate Housewives | |
[00:02] | I’m gonna die, | 我就要死了 |
[00:03] | and I’d like to know what happened to my daughterbefore I do. | 在那之前我想弄清我女儿 到底是怎么死的 |
[00:05] | When it comes to wisteria lane, | 一提到紫藤街 |
[00:07] | there are old crimes… | 旧案… |
[00:13] | new crimes… | 新案… |
[00:14] | as soon as it gets dark,we get rid of that body. | 天一黑 我们就把尸体处理掉 |
[00:17] | And crimes that are happening… | 还有接二连三的事故… |
[00:21] | right under everyone’s nose. | 就在所有人眼皮下 |
[00:24] | I’m thinkingit’s the applewhites. | 我猜是Applewhite一家 |
[00:30] | Jim halverson was aware that he had little to offer a woman. | Jim Halverson意识到 自己不怎么有女人缘 |
[00:34] | He was neither rich,nor smart,nor handsome. | 他既不富有,也不睿智 更谈不上英俊 |
[00:37] | Are you jim?I’m susan mayer. | 你是Jim么? 我是Susan Mayer |
[00:40] | So when his friend set him up on a blind date with a beautiful stranger… | 所以每当他的朋友为他安排 和一个美丽的陌生女郎约会 |
[00:44] | wow,you’re so much hotterthan nikki said you’d be. | 你可比Nikki形容的性感多了 |
[00:48] | How old are you? | 敢问芳龄? |
[00:50] | How olddo you think I am? | 你觉得呢? |
[00:51] | Jim made the tragic decision to try to be funny. | Jim做了个悲哀的决定─ 试图表现幽默 |
[00:54] | Not a day over 50. | 我猜没过50 |
[00:58] | why don’t weget our table? | 咱们去找张桌位吧 |
[00:59] | Well,no,see,that was funny, | 呃..不是..我是开玩笑呢 |
[01:01] | because you’reso obviously not 50. | 因为你显然没到50岁 |
[01:03] | That’s why I said 50,’cause it’s absurd. | 所以我才说50 所以很荒谬 |
[01:05] | Jim did everything he could to get susan mayer to laugh. | Jim竭尽所能想博得佳人一笑 |
[01:09] | He tried racial humor… | 他尝试了种族笑话 |
[01:11] | so guess what time chinesepeople go to the dentist? | 猜猜中国人什么时候看牙医? |
[01:14] | 2:30. | |
[01:18] | uh,get it?”Tooth-hurty?” | 明白了么?”tooth-hurty(牙疼)” |
[01:20] | Tooth-hurty. | |
[01:22] | I love that. | 哈哈哈 逗死了 |
[01:23] | He tried to be engagingly risqu?.. | 他也试图有潇洒的来点黄笑话 |
[01:26] | rectum?Damn near killed him! | 直肠?差点要了他的命啊 |
[01:31] | you know whata rectum is,right? | 你知道直肠是什么吧? |
[01:36] | he even tried gentle teasing. | 他甚至尝试了温情的调戏 |
[01:39] | No,no,you see,by comparing you to a nazi, | 不不不 看 之所以把你跟纳粹比较 |
[01:42] | I was making the pointthat you’re so not a nazi. | 我是想说你一点不像纳粹 |
[01:45] | -You’re like the– -and just when jim | |
[01:46] | thought the date couldn’t get any worse…. | |
[01:54] | …It did. | 还真的糟糕到“顶”了 |
[01:56] | Okay,jim,I need you to look up… | 好了 Jim 现在往上看 |
[01:59] | and down. | 往下 |
[02:01] | All right,so,how did this happen? | 好了 这是怎么造成的 |
[02:03] | It was an accident. | 是个小事故 |
[02:04] | Oh,I don’t knowabout that. | 哦 我不知道 |
[02:05] | In some cultureshead-butting is a mating ritual. | 在某些文化里 顶脑门儿可是婚配仪式呢 |
[02:10] | Dr. Mccready,can italk to you about my head? | McCready医生 我能跟你谈谈我的头么 |
[02:13] | Away from…the draft? | 咱们离仪器…远点儿 |
[02:17] | you can call medr. Ron. Everyone does. | 你可以叫我Ron医生 大家都这么叫 |
[02:19] | dr. Ron… | Ron医生 |
[02:22] | I need you to pretendthere’s something wrong with me and admit me for the night. | 我需要你假装我病情严重 让我留院观察 |
[02:25] | I’m sorry? | 什么? |
[02:26] | This is the worst dateI have ever been on in my life. | 这是我这辈子最糟的约会了 |
[02:28] | That man is the most obnoxious, offensive,annoying human being. | 我没见过这么可恶,爱侮辱人, 又讨厌的人 |
[02:31] | And you’re looking at melike I’m crazy right now, | 你现在看着我好像我是个疯子 |
[02:33] | but I will be if I spendone more second with him. | 但我要是跟他再多呆一秒钟 我真会疯的 |
[02:34] | So you gotta help me.You gotta do something. | 你得帮帮我 帮我一把 |
[02:36] | It’s my mental health.My mental health! | 这关乎我的心理健康 心理健康啊 |
[02:38] | You took an oath. | 你成为医生时可是发过誓的 |
[02:41] | Could you let goof my lapel,please? | 你能别抓着我的领子么 |
[02:44] | Oh,sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[02:47] | Um,listen,I’m sorryyour date’s not going well. | 听我说 我很抱歉你得约会不成功 |
[02:49] | But I can’tadmit you,susan. | 但我帮不了你,susan. |
[02:52] | Right. Right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[02:56] | Jim,let’s,uh,let’s takea look at those reflexes. | Jim 咱们来察察你的反射神经 |
[02:58] | Okay,I got a jokefor you,doctor. | 好的,我有个小笑话,医生 |
[03:00] | What’s the correct medical term for the circumcisionof a rabbit? | 给兔子行割礼的医学术语是什么 |
[03:05] | Hare cut. | (兔割, 与理发同音) |
[03:09] | I don’t–I always– | 哈哈我都…哈哈 |
[03:11] | jim,I’m gonna needto keep you here for awhile,run some tests. | Jim我的要求你留院观察 做些测试 |
[03:14] | Really? I– | 真的么? 我… |
[03:15] | yeah,I’m still worried about that bump on your head here. | 嗯,我很担心你的头上的肿块 |
[03:17] | That’s still… | 还是有点儿… |
[03:19] | and,susan, | 而..Susan |
[03:21] | you’re good to go. | 你可以走了 |
[03:22] | And though it only lasted a moment, | 虽然只是那么一瞬间 |
[03:24] | jim caught the look that passed between his date… | Jim还是捕捉到了他的约会对象和 医生之间的… |
[03:28] | and his doctor. | 眼神交会 |
[03:30] | Thank you so much,dr. Ron. | 太谢谢你了 Ron医生 |
[03:32] | And he suddenly got the feeling | 他突然感觉到.. |
[03:35] | the joke was on him. | 他自己才是最可笑的笑话 |
[04:09] | Desperate Housewives Season 02 Episode 12 | 欢迎光临伊甸园美剧交流站 |
[04:22] | The annual blood drive was a tradition on wisteria lane. | 年度献血活动是紫藤街的传统 |
[04:27] | Most residents came to help promote health and well-being, | 大多数人来这里 为健康和善行贡献自己的力量 |
[04:31] | but my friends turned up for a different reason. | 但我的朋友们的参与却另有原因 |
[04:35] | They were growing increasingly concerned | 她们越来越担心 |
[04:38] | that their street was infected with a dangerous kind of sickness. | 她们的街区上一种危险的疾病 开始蔓延了 |
[04:42] | And they came to consult with one another about a possible cure. | 她们来这里协商 找出可行的处方 |
[04:48] | great, she caught me staring. | 这下好了 她发现我盯着她们了 |
[04:50] | Have you guys noticed how friendly betty’s been | 你们注意到自从 在她家门前发现尸体后 |
[04:52] | since that body was found in front of her house? | 她表现得特别友善么? |
[04:54] | I don’t trust friendly women. | 我不信任友善的女人 |
[04:56] | That’s okay. They don’t trust you,either. | 没事儿 她们也不信任你 |
[04:58] | I just know those two have something to do with that dead body. | 我知道她们俩肯定和 那个尸体有关 |
[05:01] | Do we even know who he is? | 那个人到底是谁啊? |
[05:03] | Well,the paper said the police are withholding the details. | 报纸说警方已经掌握了实情. |
[05:06] | Bree,maybe you should call in a favor from your police detective pal, | Bree 或许你应该找 你的警官朋友帮帮忙 |
[05:09] | have him poke around. | 让他打探打探 |
[05:09] | That’s a great idea. | 好主意. |
[05:11] | You could have him do a background check on the applewhites. | 你可以让他查查Applewhite母子的底细 |
[05:13] | I don’t think I can do that. | 我想我办不成. |
[05:15] | Why not? You said he was nice. | 为什么? 你说他人挺好的不是 |
[05:17] | Well,once he stopped suspecting me of murdering rex he was delightful,but,um… | 自从他不再怀疑我谋杀rex以后 他是满友善的 但… |
[05:21] | I don’t really know him. | 我跟他不怎么熟. |
[05:23] | Well,somebody has to do something, ’cause I’m losing sleep. | 得有个人做点什么 我现在都睡不着觉了. |
[05:25] | Betty! Matthew. | |
[05:27] | Hello,everybody. | 大家好啊. |
[05:29] | Susan,a little birdie told me you’re having a birthday soon. | Susan一只小鸟跟我呢喃细语. 说你要过生日了 |
[05:33] | We should all go out and celebrate. | 我们应该一起出去庆祝一下. |
[05:35] | Super. | 太好啦. |
[05:37] | Sounds like a plan. | 我也参加. |
[05:38] | Count me in. | 算我一个 |
[05:40] | bye. | 再见. |
[05:41] | See ya. | 回见. |
[05:43] | So why are you everybody’s best friend all of a sudden? | 你怎么突然成了大伙的密友似的? |
[05:45] | If there was ever a time to be neighborly, | 如果应该表现得友善的话, |
[05:47] | this is it. | 现在是最合适的时机 |
[05:48] | We’re idiots for staying here. | 我们留在这儿太蠢了 |
[05:50] | I mean,we should’ve hit the road as soon as they found monroe’s body. | 他们发现Monroe的尸体的时候 我们就该跑路了 |
[05:53] | I mean,how do we know he didn’t tell foster where we’re hiding? | 我们怎么知道他没告诉foster一家 我们藏在这儿? |
[05:56] | Because if he had,foster would’ve shown up by now. | 因为要是他说了 现在Foster家早有人来了 |
[05:58] | And besides,if we take off, what are we gonna live on? | 况且 我们现在要是跑了 我们靠什么养活自己啊? |
[06:01] | I have all of our money tied up in this house. | 我们的钱全套在这座房子上了 |
[06:03] | So why not just sell it? | 那干嘛不卖了? |
[06:04] | Patience,matthew. | 耐心点儿,Matthew |
[06:05] | If we take off right away, | 我们要是马上就走了 |
[06:07] | it’ll look suspicious. | 会让人起疑的 |
[06:08] | Now what we need is a story– | 我们现在要编个故事– |
[06:11] | a reason for us to move. | 给我们一个搬走的理由 |
[06:17] | Look at this,a-b negative. | 看啊, AB型RH阴性血 |
[06:19] | Yeah,it’s the rarest of all blood types. | 是啊,最难找的血型了 |
[06:22] | Well,there must be something in the water around these parts. | 这附近的水一定有什么特殊成分 |
[06:24] | You’re my second a-b negative today. | 你是今天第二个AB型RH阴性血了 |
[06:26] | Seriously? | 真的么? |
[06:28] | Uh,who was it? | 另一个是谁? |
[06:31] | That guy. | 那个人 |
[06:45] | Hi,bree. | 嗨 Bree |
[06:46] | Oh,hi. | 噢 嗨 |
[06:47] | I just wanted to thank you for your advice on my azaleas. | 我来谢谢你给 我的杜鹃花提的建议 |
[06:50] | They’re just thriving. | 它们长得好极了. |
[06:52] | Oh,it was no trouble at all. | 哦 这没什么的. |
[06:54] | Such a shame I may not be around to enjoy them. | 真遗憾我可能 留在这儿观赏它们了 |
[06:58] | Well,my mother has taken ill. | 我母亲病了. |
[07:00] | And matthew and I, | 我和Matthew |
[07:01] | we’ll probably go and visit her. | 我们可能要去看她. |
[07:03] | We may even be moving. | 我们甚至可能搬走了. |
[07:05] | We just don’t know yet. | 还没定下来. |
[07:08] | Oh,well, where does she live? | 哦 是么 她住在哪儿? |
[07:10] | Oh,back in chicago. | 哦 芝加哥. |
[07:13] | Is it serious? | 病的严重么? |
[07:15] | I-I don’t know yet. | 我..还不知道. |
[07:19] | Well,obviously,I’ll be speaking with her doctor. | 很显然 我得和她的医生谈谈. |
[07:21] | Oh,betty,if there’s anything I can do, anything at all… | 哦 Betty 要是有什么我能帮得上的 任何事… |
[07:25] | thank you. | 谢谢. |
[07:27] | You’ve already done so much. | 你帮得够多的了. |
[07:30] | Bye. | 再见. |
[07:40] | That dr. Ron called. | 那个Ron医生来电话了. |
[07:41] | He needs to see you for a follow-up appointment. | 他需要为你做个跟踪检查. |
[07:43] | He needs to see me or he wants to see me? | 他是“需要”还是“想要”? |
[07:46] | Jeez,mom,how cute is this guy? | 行了 妈 他到底有多帅? |
[07:48] | Oh,he could be cuter… | 噢 比他帅的人还是有的 |
[07:50] | but I don’t know how. | 但我还没遇见过. |
[07:52] | So ask him out. | 那约他出来啊. |
[07:53] | Oh,no, I can’t do that. | 哦 不行 我不能. |
[07:55] | Mom,he’s a cute surgeon. What’s the problem? | 妈 他可是个帅哥外科医生 还有什么问题? |
[07:58] | He’s young. | 他很年轻. |
[08:00] | Young? | 年轻? |
[08:01] | Younger than me. | 比我年轻. |
[08:03] | How much younger? | 有多年轻? |
[08:05] | Let’s just say if I was a senior in high school, | 这么说吧 如果我是个高三学生 |
[08:07] | I’d be saying,”wow, you’re a hot fifth grader.” | 我会说: “喔你真是个性感的五年级生” |
[08:10] | Oh,well,of course it’s gonna sound gross if you say it that way. | 哦 当然你要是这么说就有点恶心了 |
[08:13] | But you’re both adults.So why not just ask him out? | 但你们都是成年人 干嘛不约他呢? |
[08:16] | ‘Cause the conversation could go something like this, | 因为我们的交谈会是这样: |
[08:18] | “dr. Ron,I think you’re hot.” | “Ron医生 我觉得你很性感” |
[08:21] | “Oh,well,thank you,ma’am. | “哦 谢谢你 太太” |
[08:22] | “Now I think it’s time we talk about your hip replacement.” | “现在我们该谈谈如何换 你的髋关节” |
[08:26] | Mom,you’re hot | 妈 你很性感 |
[08:28] | and funny and nice. | 又幽默又善良 |
[08:31] | And… clearly desperate, and guys are into that. | 而且…显然精力旺盛 男人喜欢这样的 |
[08:35] | Play to your strengths. | 加油吧 |
[08:48] | Thank god you’re home. | 感谢上帝你终于回来了. |
[08:49] | What’s wrong? Pat said youtold her it was an emergency! | 怎么了 Pat说你说很紧急! |
[08:51] | The boys weresent home from school. | 孩子们被学校送回来了. |
[08:53] | What? Why? I called.The machine kept picking up. | 什么?为什么?我打电话了 都转到了留言机 |
[08:56] | I know. I know.Look,I… | 是啊 是啊 听我说 我… |
[08:59] | they’ve got chicken pox. | 他们起水痘了 |
[09:02] | Chicken pox?That’s the emergency? | 起水痘了?这就叫“紧急”? |
[09:04] | They’retotally contagious. | 他们很容易传染的. |
[09:05] | Not to us. | 又不传染我们. |
[09:06] | They are to me!I’ve never had it. | 能传染我!我没起过. |
[09:08] | Well,you nevertold me that. | 你从来没说过阿. |
[09:10] | You know,the point is,I can’t go in there. | 问题是 我不能进屋. |
[09:13] | It’s a hot zone. | 里面是传染区. |
[09:14] | Well,tom,somebody’sgotta take care of our kids. | Tom 总要有人照顾孩子 |
[09:17] | Exactly. | 对阿 |
[09:19] | And since you’re immune– | 既然你免疫了– |
[09:20] | oh,you’ve gotta be kidding!I have to get back to work! | 哦你开玩笑吧 我还得回去上班呢! |
[09:22] | Just for a couple of days,until they’re not contagious. | 就几天 等到他们不传染了 |
[09:24] | It is not the ebola virus.It’s chicken pox. | 又不是埃博拉病毒 是水痘 |
[09:26] | You are being a baby. | 别跟个小孩子似的. |
[09:28] | Yes,I am. | 说对了 |
[09:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:31] | And if you thinkI’m being a baby now, | 你要是以为我现在像个小孩子 |
[09:32] | do I need to remind youof what I’m like when I’m sick? | 那你是否需要我提醒你 我病起来什么德行? |
[09:37] | Remember that timeI had strep throat? | 还记得我得浓毒性咽炎那次么? |
[09:40] | We wound upin marriage counseling. | 我们后来都去了婚姻咨询处. |
[09:44] | I’ll call the office. | 我打电话给办公室. |
[09:48] | Thanks,honey. | 谢谢你 亲爱的. |
[09:51] | Uh,mrs. Solis,I gotta talk to you. | Solis夫人 我得跟你谈谈. |
[09:52] | Ralph,if this is about luis overwateringthe hydrangeas again, | Ralph 要是又关于 Luis给八仙花浇多了水 |
[09:55] | I told you, no one likes a tattletale. | 我已经跟你说过了 没人喜欢打小报告的人. |
[09:58] | My wife left me. | 我妻子离开我了. |
[10:00] | Oh,I’m sorry. | 哦 真抱歉. |
[10:02] | I didn’t know you and bonitawere having problems. | 我不知道你和Bonita之间有问题. |
[10:05] | We weren’t. | 我们没什么问题. |
[10:06] | Uh,it was all of a sudden. She just packed her bagsand left. | 她就是突然 收拾行李走了. |
[10:08] | She said I have an illness, and I need to get help. | 她说我有病 说我需要帮助. |
[10:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[10:13] | There’s nothingwrong with me.I just like to look atpretty ladies on the internet. | 我没怎么 我只是喜欢上网看美女 |
[10:18] | And sure,they’re not always dressed, | 当然了 美女不总是穿着衣服, |
[10:20] | and sometimes,there’s more than one. | 有时候 还不止一个人. |
[10:22] | But I only go tothe classy web sites. | 但我只去一些有档次的网站. |
[10:26] | There’s some really sick stuffout there, mrs. Solis. | 网上有不少变态的东西 Solis太太 |
[10:28] | Ralph! | |
[10:28] | Make your point. | 讲重点. |
[10:30] | Um,last night,uh,I found this new web site. | 昨晚 我去了个新的站点. |
[10:33] | And there wasa picture of a lady sitting on a bearskin rug | 一个女人坐在一张熊皮毯上 |
[10:35] | with nothing on except for a little pointyelf hat. It was very festive. | 除了一个小矮人尖帽什么也没穿 挺喜庆的 |
[10:40] | Uh,ralph,why are youtelling me this? | Ralph 跟我说这个干嘛? |
[10:43] | I’m sorry.It’s just,um… | 对不起 只是… |
[10:46] | ahem. I think you reallyneed to see this. | 我想你该看看这个. |
[10:51] | Oh,my god! | 哦 上帝啊! |
[10:54] | The lighting looks greaton you,mrs. Solis. | 灯光在你身上真好看 Solis太太 |
[10:55] | I mean,most of the time,you have to squint at the screen to see anything really good. | 大多数时候 你必须斜视屏幕才能看到好东西 |
[10:59] | And not here,no,sir,that’s good. | 你这张却不用 不用 真棒 |
[11:01] | Well,um,thank you,ralph, for bringing thisto my attention. | 啊..谢谢你 Ralph 谢谢你告诉我 |
[11:07] | Uh,mrs. Solis,I was wondering… | Solis太太 我在想 |
[11:09] | would you sign that for me? | 你能给我在上面签个名么? |
[11:12] | Oh,okay. | 哦…好吧 |
[11:33] | where have you been? | 你这段时间去哪儿了? |
[11:36] | Why didn’t you cometo see me? | 怎么不来看我? |
[11:38] | I came every sunday. | 我每周日都来. |
[11:40] | You were just too out of it to know I was here. | 你只是头脑不清醒, 没意识到我来过. |
[11:43] | I think you’re lying. | 我认为你在说谎. |
[11:47] | But then again,these days, I think everyone’sbeen lying to me. | 但是又说起这事, 这些天 我一直觉得每个人都在骗我 |
[11:52] | The thing is,you’re here now. | 不管怎么样, 你现在来了 |
[11:56] | So tell mewhat I wanna know. | 那就说说我想知道的事情 |
[12:00] | Did you find the manwho killed my daughter? | 你找到杀死我女儿的凶手了吗? |
[12:13] | It was a guy namedtodd forrest– | 是一个名叫todd forrest的家伙干的 |
[12:15] | this lowlife drug dealer. | 他是一个落破的毒贩子 |
[12:18] | He got her hooked again. | 再次诱骗了你女儿 |
[12:21] | She tried to steal from him,and he killed her. | 她想偷他的东西, 结果被他杀了 |
[12:24] | And I killed him. | 所以我就把他干掉了 |
[12:33] | I thought hearing thatwould make you happy. | 我原以为这样会让你感到高兴的. |
[12:36] | I thought it would,too. | 我刚才也这样觉得 |
[12:39] | But it doesn’t. | 但是, 现在不是了 |
[12:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[12:47] | I wanna start your I.V.,But your veins are kinda bad. | 我是想给你输液 但是你的血管不太好扎 |
[12:49] | Well,here,let me help you. | 好了, 我来帮帮你 |
[12:53] | What the hellare you doing? | 你干什么? |
[12:56] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了! |
[12:57] | You’re fired.Get out. | 你被解雇了, 出去 |
[13:08] | So I guesswe’re done then? | 那我们之间的事情解决了? |
[13:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:15] | You,uh… | 你… |
[13:19] | you gonna come see me again? | 你还会来看我吗? |
[13:23] | You planning on havingan open casket? | 除非到葬礼上开棺瞻仰的时候 |
[13:41] | Hey,guys. | 嘿, 你们好 |
[13:42] | Hi,lynette. | 你好, lynette |
[13:43] | Hi,carlos. | 你好, carlos |
[13:45] | All right! A reuben?How sweet is that? | 好了! 馅饼? 多周到 |
[13:47] | Lunch brought rightto the golf course. | 送午餐到高尔夫球场来 |
[13:49] | I hear you got somepretty sick kids in there. | 我听说你家里的孩子病的不轻 |
[13:51] | Oh,it’s justchicken pox. | 哦,就是出了点水痘 |
[13:53] | But braveheart here will onlycome in to sleep and shower. | 可是这个勇敢男人 只敢进去睡个觉和冲个凉. |
[13:56] | I can’t say I blame him. | 我不能说这是他的错 |
[13:57] | I wouldn’t want to beshooting blanks either. | 我也不想放空炮 |
[14:00] | Be well,my man, | 保重, 兄弟 |
[14:01] | Bye,lynette. | 再见, lynette |
[14:02] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[14:05] | I’m sorry,what did he mean,”shooting blanks”? | 我不明白 他刚才说”放空炮”是什么意思? |
[14:07] | Oh,it’s nothing. | 哦, 没什么 |
[14:08] | There’s justa small chance | 如果一个成年男子出了水痘 |
[14:10] | of sterility if a grown mangets chicken pox,so… | 就有可能失去生殖能力 不过机率很小, 所以…… |
[14:13] | we’re not having any more kids. Why would it matter? | 我们都不准备再要孩子了 为什么还要担心这个? |
[14:15] | I don’t know.You know,survival instinct? | 不知道. 也许是生存的本能吧 |
[14:18] | So that if you’re the last manto survive a nuclear holocaust, | 就是说如果 你成为一场核灾难的唯一幸存者 |
[14:21] | you could repopulatethe planet? | 你会重新生育构建整个地球? |
[14:23] | No,all I’m saying is that, | 不是那意思, 我是说 |
[14:25] | god forbid something wereto happen to either one of us, | 上帝会阻止一些事情发生在 你或我的身上 |
[14:27] | I’d want either one of usto have,you know,options. | 我是想让你我中的任何一个人拥有这种 你知道的, 选择的权力 |
[14:32] | So you’re sayingthat if I died… | 那你是在说, 如果我去世了… |
[14:36] | you would want a second wifeand a family? | 你想娶第二个妻子再建立一个家庭? |
[14:40] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:43] | I can’t believe you’veactually thought about this! | 真不敢相信 你还真的想过这样的事情! |
[14:45] | Haven’t you? | 你没想过吗? |
[14:46] | Thought about who I’d marryif you died? | 想过如果你死了我要嫁给谁? |
[14:49] | Hmm. No. | 没有 |
[14:50] | Well,honey,it’s a back-upplan. I’m not gonna use it. | 好了, 亲爱的, 这只是个下下策 我不会用的 |
[14:53] | Then why have it? | 那为什么还要有呢? |
[14:55] | Well,I don’t know,because… | 我不知道, 因为…… |
[14:56] | it’s like,there’s this door,right? | 就像是, 这里有一扇门, 对吗? |
[14:59] | And I’m not planning on actuallygoing through it | 然后其实我并不打算穿过去 |
[15:02] | because I’m so happyin the room that I’m in. | 因为我现在非常快乐 呆在现在的房间里 |
[15:05] | But in case of fire or flood, | 但是如果房间起了火或者被洪水淹了 |
[15:08] | it’s comforting to knowthat the door is unlocked. | 然后得知房门没有锁 会让人感到很安慰的 |
[15:13] | Honey,I’m notthrough with that! | 亲爱的, 我还没吃完那! |
[15:14] | Yeah,well,why don’t you have your second wifemake you lunch,okay? Oops! | 好了, 为什么不让你的第二任老婆 来给你做午饭呢? 不好意思! |
[15:18] | You… | 你… |
[15:23] | bree,uh, | Bree, 呃 |
[15:24] | I have to say,I was,uh, | 我想说, 我, 呃 |
[15:26] | I was very pleasedto get your call. | 非常高兴接到你的电话 |
[15:28] | I mean,I’m surprised you’d wantto have anything to do with me | 我是说, 我很吃惊 你愿意和我出来谈谈 |
[15:30] | given our recent history. | 评价一下我刚刚过去的历史 |
[15:33] | Oh,you mean your having suspected me of murdering my husband? | 哦, 你是指你曾经怀疑 我谋杀了自己丈夫的事情? |
[15:37] | Detective,that is allwater under the bridge now. | 探长先生, 那件事情早已经过去了 |
[15:39] | I am very gladto hear you say that. | 听你这样说我非常高兴 |
[15:42] | Although,I have to confess,I do have an ulterior motive. | 但是, 我不得不承认 这次我确实另有所图 |
[15:45] | I need to ask you a favor. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[15:47] | Oh,well,shoot,whatever I can do. | 哦, 是吗, 请讲, 我尽力效劳 |
[15:50] | We have these,um,new neighbors– the applewhites. | 我们这里来了一个新邻居— applewhite一家 |
[15:52] | It’s a mother and her son. They just moved here from chicago. | 一位母亲和她的儿子 他们刚从芝加哥搬来. |
[15:55] | And they seem very nice. But there’s– | 他们看起来很友善 但是有些… |
[15:58] | there’s something about themthat’S… | 有些他们的事情… |
[16:00] | off. | 不合常理 |
[16:01] | They’re… | 他们很… |
[16:03] | odd. | 古怪 |
[16:04] | Odd? | 古怪? |
[16:05] | Yeah,they’re secretiveand watchful. | 是的, 他们神神秘密的警惕性很高 |
[16:07] | And there was a dead bodyfound in front of their house. | 而且在他们门前还发现了一具尸体 |
[16:09] | I can’t run a background checkon your neighbors for being odd. | 我是不能因为古怪 而去调查你邻居的背景的 |
[16:16] | Is that why youwanted to see me? To– | 你想见我就是为这事? 让– |
[16:19] | to ask me that? | 让我调查这个? |
[16:20] | Yeah,why? | 是的, 怎么了? |
[16:24] | Well,I just–during the investigation, | 哦, 我以为— 在调查你丈夫的案件期间 |
[16:27] | I just thought there wasa kind of a,um… | 你我之间… |
[16:29] | spark between us. | 擦出了一些火花 |
[16:31] | You know,I thoughtthis might be a date. | 我以为这次可能算是个约会 |
[16:37] | Uh,no. | 哦, 不 |
[16:39] | I just wanted to ask you a favor. | 我只是想请你帮个忙. |
[16:42] | Fine,no harm done. | 好的, 没什么 |
[16:45] | When do I ever getto have lunch with sucha lovely lady anyway? | 既然能有幸邀请 如此可人的女士共进午餐 |
[16:48] | Date or… | 约会或者… |
[16:51] | no date. | 不是约会 |
[16:53] | Are you sure that you can’tcheck on the applewhites? | 你确定不能调查applewhite一家吗? |
[16:56] | I mean,I just knowthat there’s something there. | 我的意思是, 我只感觉 有故事在里面 |
[16:58] | And,you know,I havea sixth sense about people. | 知道吗, 我对人有一种第六感 |
[17:01] | And yet,you got engaged to the man who murdered your husband. | 不一定, 你曾经和谋杀你丈夫的人定了婚 |
[17:09] | Well,your blood pressurelooks fine. | 好了, 你的血压正常 |
[17:11] | You’re free to go,mrs. Mayer. | 你可以走了, mayer太太 |
[17:13] | You mean,I’m notgonna see dr. Ron? | 你是说, 我不会去见Ron医生了? |
[17:15] | Well,I do the follow-up exams. | 是的, 由我来做以后的检查 |
[17:17] | Dr. Ron only comes inif there’s a problem. | 如果有问题, ron医生才会来. |
[17:19] | Oh,well,maybe I shouldgo ahead and see him anyway, | 哦, 好的, 也许我应该直接去找他 |
[17:22] | just to be safe. | 只是为了安全起见. |
[17:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起. |
[17:24] | Dr. Ron’s scheduleis very tight today. | 今天Ron医生的安排非常紧. |
[17:26] | So unless you’rehaving a serious problem… | 除非你的情况很严重…… |
[17:31] | you’re experiencing nausea, chills and tingling,huh? | 你最近有恶心, 发冷及刺痛的症状, 是吗? |
[17:34] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[17:35] | but nowthat I think about it, | 但是现在想想看 |
[17:36] | I bet it’s justall the coffee I drink. | 我肯定是喝的那些咖啡造成的. |
[17:38] | I drink way too much coffee. | 我喝了太多的咖啡. |
[17:40] | Do you liketo drink coffee? | 你喜欢喝咖啡吗? |
[17:42] | Uh,no.No. | 不, 不喜欢. |
[17:44] | So the tingling is inyour fingers and your toes? | 刺痛的感觉是出现在手指和脚趾上的吗? |
[17:46] | I should switch to juice.I know the best juice place. | 我应该改喝果汁了 我知道最好的果汁店在哪里. |
[17:49] | You would love it.Do you drink juice? | 你会喜欢的 你喝果汁吗? |
[17:53] | Susan,how oftenhave you been having these involuntary muscle spasms? | Susan, 你这种不自觉的 肌肉痉挛现象多久会出现一次? |
[17:58] | Oh,oh,not that often. | 哦, 哦, 不是很频繁. |
[18:01] | I probably just needa good massage. | 我可能只是需要一次很好的按摩. |
[18:05] | Susan? | |
[18:08] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[18:10] | I wanna get you infor an M.R.I. | 我要给你做个核磁共振成像. |
[18:14] | no,I don’t thinkthat’s necessary. | 不, 没这个必要吧. |
[18:16] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗? |
[18:18] | I got high marksin math and science. | 我以前数学和自然科学的成绩很好. |
[18:22] | I wanna get you infor an M.R.I. | 我要给你做个核磁共振成像. |
[18:31] | No,no,no,I think giventhe misunderstanding | 不, 不, 不, 我想一定是我让你误解了 |
[18:33] | that I should get the bill. | 所以我来结帐单. |
[18:35] | I won’t hear of it. | 我不会听的. |
[18:36] | All right, | 那好, |
[18:37] | we’ll split it. | 我们分开付. |
[18:38] | Fair enough. | 很公平. |
[18:43] | You know what? | 我得说? |
[18:45] | Let me,uh,let megive you a ride home. | 我来, 我来开车送你回家吧. |
[18:48] | Detective barton,is this somesort of high school ployto get me back to your place? | barton探长, 这不是要把我带回到你家的 这种高中生把戏吧? |
[18:53] | I just don’t thinkyou should be driving a car.You’ve been drinking. | 我只是觉得你不应该再开车了 你一直在喝酒. |
[18:56] | I had two glasses of wine. | 我只喝了两杯. |
[18:58] | Three,plus the tawny portwith dessert. | 三杯, 外加一份焦制猪排. |
[19:01] | It’s all here on the bill | 都清楚的写在帐单上 |
[19:04] | if you wanna take a look. | 如果你要看一下的话. |
[19:05] | You know what? | 知道吗? |
[19:06] | I politely rejected you, | 我很礼貌的拒绝了你, |
[19:08] | and now you’re getting your revenge by embarrassing me. | 而你现在却要找我难堪来报复. |
[19:10] | You’ve had too much to drink. Give me your keys. | 你不能再喝了 把车钥匙给我. |
[19:13] | I am not giving you anything. | 我什么都不会给你. |
[19:17] | Except the bill. | 除了这个帐单. |
[19:55] | what do you thinkyou’re doing? | 你到底要干什么? |
[19:57] | I followed you to make sureyou were okay. | 我跟着你看看你是不是一切都好 |
[20:00] | You were weaving. | 你驾车不太稳的样子 |
[20:02] | Please step outof the car. | 请下车 |
[20:04] | Oh,you can’t be serious. | 哦,你不是认真的吧. |
[20:06] | Out. | 下来. |
[20:09] | Detective,I am not drunk,and I am not stupid. | 探长先生,我没有喝醉 而且我也不蠢 |
[20:12] | I know exactlywhat this is all about. | 我知道这一切都是因为什么. |
[20:15] | I’m gonna need you to takea sobriety test. | 我需要带你去做一个酒精测试. |
[20:17] | A sobriety test? I’m nottaking any sobriety… | 酒精测试? 我不会去做任何的酒精… |
[20:21] | test. | 测试. |
[20:24] | This behavior stems fromthe hurt feelings of a man withvery low self-esteem. | 这是一种一个非常自卑的 男人在受到伤害时才会作出的行为. |
[20:29] | The worldis a big place, | 这个世界很大 |
[20:30] | and I’m sure there isa woman out there somewhere who’ll respond to your | 我肯定在某个地方一定有个女人 会喜欢你的这种 |
[20:35] | macho posturing. | 男子气概. |
[20:38] | Well… | 好吧… |
[20:40] | here’s hoping. | |
[20:48] | Baby,what you’re about to see | 亲爱的,你将要看到的东西 |
[20:50] | will most likely shockand upset you. | 会让你十分震惊和沮丧 |
[20:53] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[20:55] | Remember scott,the photographer I was dating when we met? | 记得scott吗,那个我们遇见时 正和我约会的摄影师? |
[20:58] | The one I dumped for you, | 我就是为了你 才把他甩了 |
[20:59] | who never really got over it and who I always said | 那个从来没有从感情中恢复过来 而我总是说他会来报复我的那个人? |
[21:01] | was gonna get back at me? | 他会来报复我的那个人? |
[21:06] | Oh,carlos,I love you so much. | 哦,carlos,我非常爱你 |
[21:09] | Move. | 让开 |
[21:14] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[21:16] | Scott’s web site, | Scott的网页 |
[21:17] | with pictures of me on it. | 上面有我的照片 |
[21:24] | well,say something. | 好吧,说点什么 |
[21:26] | Oh,my god. | 哦, 天哪 |
[21:28] | It wassupposed to be funny– | 那本来只是用来好玩的– |
[21:29] | a naughty little christmas gift for my boyfriend. | 给我男朋友的圣诞小礼物 |
[21:33] | Oh,my god! | 哦, 天哪 |
[21:35] | I know,I was freakishlyflexible back then. | 我知道,我那时候 身体真是不可思议的柔软. |
[21:40] | I’m sorry! | 对不起! |
[21:41] | Look,what are we gonna doabout this? | 听着,我们需要做点什么吗? |
[21:43] | I guessI’ll call my lawyers. | 我想我会打电话给我律师. |
[21:45] | I gave these pictures to himas a gift. He owns them. | 我把这些照片当作礼物送给他 这些是属于他的 |
[21:48] | Then I guesswe’re screwed. | 那么我想我们被敲诈了. |
[21:50] | Not necessarily. | 不一定. |
[21:51] | See,here’s what I’m thinking– | 听着,我所想的是– |
[21:53] | scott’s a coward, | scott是个胆小鬼 |
[21:54] | so you could totallyput the scare into him. | 你完全可以恐吓他. |
[21:57] | All you gotta dois go and rough him up, | 你所要做的就是去打他一顿 |
[21:59] | and he’ll take my picturesoff the web site like that. | 然后他就会像那样把我的照片 从那个网站上撤下来了 |
[22:02] | I’m sorry,but thisis your mistake. | 我很抱歉,但这是你的过错 |
[22:05] | You’re gonna have tofix it yourself. | 你应该自己去解决它. |
[22:07] | And I would love to, | 我很想这么做 |
[22:08] | but I have the upper bodystrength of a kitten. | 但我的力气最多只有一只小猫那样大 |
[22:10] | I need a brute! | 我需要一个莽夫!! |
[22:11] | Gaby, | |
[22:13] | I am just now starting to get my rage issuesunder control. | 我刚刚开始学会控制我的愤怒 |
[22:17] | This brute doesn’t swingthat way anymore, | 这个莽夫不会再像以前那样冲动了 |
[22:19] | so go find another. | 所以去找别人吧 |
[22:22] | Well,when you left prison, did they leave youa contact list? | 好吧,当你离开监狱时 他们有没有给你电话联系单? |
[22:35] | So is dr. Ron gonnabe here for this? | Ron医生会来做这个是吗? |
[22:37] | Oh,yeah,yeah,yeah. | 哦,是的,是的 |
[22:39] | Uh,there’s a hookon the wall there | 嗯,墙上有挂钩 |
[22:40] | so go aheadand get your stuff hung up | 把你的东西挂在上面 |
[22:42] | and,uh,just get comfy. Dr. Ronshould be here pretty soon. | 还有,恩,放轻松一点 ron医生马上就来 |
[22:45] | Okay.Okay. | 好的,好的 |
[23:02] | is she tryingto put on the dust cover? | 她是不是在试着穿上 这个防尘罩? |
[23:04] | yep. | 是的. |
[23:11] | How long are we gonna let this go on? | 我们还要看着她这样多久? |
[23:12] | Just a fewmore minutes. | 再过一会就好 |
[23:15] | Hi,uh,susan? | 嗨…susan? |
[23:17] | It’s dr. Ron. | 我是ron医生 |
[23:20] | You don’t have toget undressed for this. | 你不用脱衣服的 |
[23:23] | Oh,uh,I-I,uh… | 哦…我… |
[23:25] | then why did youput out a gown? | 那你们为什么放着睡袍? |
[23:29] | No,no,it’s not a gown. | 不, 这不是睡袍? |
[23:30] | It’s the dust coverfor the M.R.I. Machine. | 那是核磁共振机的防尘罩 |
[23:37] | This should takeabout 45 minutes. | 这需要45分钟的时间 |
[23:39] | Now I know it’s really crampedand uncomfortable in there, | 我知道里面很挤也很不舒服 |
[23:41] | but try not to move. | 但试着尽量不要移动 |
[23:44] | Susan,I realizethat this whole process must be troubling for you. | susan,我知道这整个过程让你很烦恼 |
[23:48] | Yeah,it’s prettytroubling. | 是,这真的很烦人 |
[23:50] | Well,we’re gonna getto the bottom of this. | 好吧,让我们完成这件事 |
[23:53] | And I’ll be herefor you,okay? | 我会在这里陪你,好吗? |
[23:58] | Hey,dr. Ron? | 嘿,ron医生? |
[24:00] | I just have a feeling that everything’sgonna turn out fine. | 我有一种感觉 我会好起来的 |
[24:03] | And when it does… | 如果真是这样… |
[24:06] | I’d like to buy you dinner | 我想要请你共进晚餐 |
[24:07] | to celebrate my health. | 为我的健康庆祝一下 |
[24:09] | You know,I was thinkingmaybe italian? | 我想或许意大利菜? |
[24:12] | Oh,what the heck, | 哦,这真是 |
[24:13] | maybe we can call it a date. | 或许我们可以称它为约会 |
[24:16] | If you like. | 如果你想的话 |
[24:22] | Dr. Ron? | ron医生? |
[24:24] | uh,he left awhile ago. | 他几分钟前离开了 |
[24:26] | He got a phone callfrom his girlfriend. | 他女朋友打电话来找他 |
[24:33] | Okay. | 好吧. |
[24:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你. |
[24:39] | I’d liketo get out now. | 我现在想要走了. |
[24:41] | Try not to move. | 尽量不要移动. |
[24:56] | good morning,luis,ralph. | 早上好,luis,ralph |
[24:58] | -good morning,mrs. Solis. -good morning,mrs. Solis. | -早上好,solis太太 -早上好,solis太太 |
[25:00] | Good morning,honey. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[25:01] | Hey,you’re talkingto me again. | 嘿 你又开始跟我说话了 |
[25:03] | Well,I thoughtabout what you said– | 我仔细考虑了– |
[25:05] | about the pictures–and you’re right. | 关于照片的事– 你说得对 |
[25:07] | It was my mistake | 是我自己的失误 |
[25:09] | and I have to live with it. | 我得勇于面对 |
[25:40] | What the hellare you doing?! | 你在干什么? |
[25:42] | I’m living with it! | 我要勇于面对! |
[25:46] | Hey,turn aroundand keep gardening! | 嘿 转过身去继续工作! |
[25:48] | Aw,you’re so mean. | 哦 你真是刻薄 |
[25:51] | Put your clothes on right now. | 马上穿上衣服 |
[25:53] | Why? You either careif men leer at me or not. | 干嘛? 你到底在不在乎别人看我的身体? |
[25:56] | And you made it clear thatyou don’t. So what’s the point? | 你不是说你不在乎吗? 到底是什么意思? |
[25:58] | Gabrielle,I am not beatingthis guy up for you! | Gabrielle 我不会为了你去揍那个家伙 |
[26:01] | Then you better think of anotherway to get my pictures back. | 那你就能想个别的办法 把我的照片弄回来 |
[26:03] | Because if you don’t,people on wisteria lane are gonna be seeinga lot more of me! | 不然的话 我的身体就会 被整个紫藤街的居民一览无遗 |
[26:07] | Ralph,luis,feast your eyes! | Ralph Luis 一饱眼福吧! |
[26:12] | My finger! | 我的手指! |
[26:16] | I’ll find it! | 我找找! |
[26:17] | Aah,my finger! | 哦 我的手指! |
[26:18] | It’s gotta be here somewhere. | 肯定就在这附近 |
[26:19] | I’ll look for it,man. | 我这就找 兄弟 |
[26:20] | Don’t worry,man. | 别担心 |
[26:21] | -I’ll find it.Oh, -my finger! | – 我会找到的 – 我的手指! |
[26:25] | Hey,honey, | 嘿 亲爱的 |
[26:26] | good news. | 好消息 |
[26:28] | I checked on penny, | 我去看Penny |
[26:30] | and she didn’t scream. | 她居然没有尖叫 |
[26:32] | I think she’s getting usedto the mask. | 可能她已经习惯我这个面具了 |
[26:34] | I don’t want youto have options,tom. | 我不要你有选择余地 Tom |
[26:38] | If I die,I wanna hearyour life would be over. | 你告诉我 如果我死了 你会从此失去幸福 |
[26:41] | I want you to spendthe rest of your life screaming, | 我要你的余生都在尖叫嚎哭中度过 |
[26:44] | “it should’ve been meon that plane!” | “为什么在飞机上的不是我!” |
[26:48] | -Plane? -I’m assuming there was a crash. | – 飞机? – 假设我是飞机失事遇难 |
[26:50] | It could’ve been something else. | 当然也可能是别的情况 |
[26:51] | Okay,wait,wait,wait,wait. | 好 等等… |
[26:52] | Do you have any idea | 你到底能不能了解 |
[26:53] | how painful it is to hear about you even thinkabout your next wife and kids? | 听到你在考虑下任妻子和小孩的时候 我有多痛苦 |
[26:57] | I could never do that! | 我绝不会做这种事 |
[26:59] | I can’t imagine my lifewithout you. | 我无法想象没有你的生活 |
[27:01] | You are my everything! | 你就是我的一切 |
[27:03] | Honey,you’re my everything. | 亲爱的 你也是我的一切 |
[27:04] | Okay,well,that’s easy to say, | 好了 说说倒容易 |
[27:06] | but I need youto show me. | 但我要你证明给我看 |
[27:09] | How? | 怎么证明? |
[27:10] | With a vasec to me. | 做精管切除手术 |
[27:15] | Can’t I justget you some flowers? | 能不能送花给你就算了? |
[27:16] | Look,it makesperfect sense. | 这完全合理 |
[27:17] | We’re not gonna haveany more kids. | 我们不会再生小孩了 |
[27:19] | And the pill just makesme bloat. It’ll be great! | 避孕药会让我发胖 做了手术就好了! |
[27:22] | No,okay,lynette, | 好了 Lynette |
[27:23] | this is crazy. | 太胡闹了 |
[27:24] | Oh,I know! I know! | 哦 我知道 我知道! |
[27:25] | But it is whatmarried people do. | 不过恩爱夫妻就该这样 |
[27:28] | They go out of their way to calmeach other’s irrational fears. | 为了安抚对方不理智的恐惧 而不惜一切代价 |
[27:34] | Oh,come on,tom. | 哦 拜托 Tom |
[27:36] | I really need youto do this. | 你就帮帮我嘛 |
[27:40] | Well,okay. | 那好吧 |
[27:43] | Fine,yeah. | 我答应你 |
[27:45] | I’ll make an appointment. | 我会去预约 |
[27:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:07] | can I ask yousomethin’? | 我能问你些事情吗? |
[28:08] | I’d rather you didn’T. | 你不是已经在问了? |
[28:13] | How’d you get started? | 你是怎么开始的? |
[28:16] | -Started? -You know, | – 开始? – 那个嘛 |
[28:18] | in the escort business? | 开始出来做应召女? |
[28:20] | I beg your pardon. | 有没有搞错 |
[28:21] | I bet the guys go crazywith your whole… | 男人肯定为你神魂颠倒… |
[28:23] | classy,repressed thingyou got going on,huh? | 喜欢你玩优雅 扮矜持 对吧? |
[28:27] | I mean,your skin has,like, no pores. | 看你的皮肤 又细又嫩 |
[28:31] | I am not sure,but I think there wasa compliment in there somewhere, | 我不太确定 不过你的话里似乎还有称赞的意味 |
[28:33] | so thank you. | 所以先谢谢了 |
[28:34] | But I am not an escort. | 不过我不是应召女郎 |
[28:37] | How much you chargea night? | 你一晚上收费多少? |
[28:39] | Look,I’M… | 听着 我… |
[28:44] | $5,000. | |
[28:48] | What do you have to doexactly for 5 grand? | 这5千块到底包括哪些服务? |
[28:55] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:57] | Your bail cleared.You’re free to go. | 你获保释 可以走了 |
[28:59] | Your car’sat the impound lot. | 你的车暂时扣押 |
[29:00] | And you can pick it upin the morning. | 早上再来取 |
[29:02] | Well,how am I supposed to get home? I don’t have any money. | 那我怎么回家? 我身无分文 |
[29:05] | Call a friend. | 叫朋友 |
[29:06] | I have been through enoughhumiliation for one day. | 我今天受够了羞辱 |
[29:08] | I hope you have a bettersuggestion than that. | 我希望你有更好的建议 |
[29:11] | Okay,well,let me think,um… | 好吧 那我想想… |
[29:14] | walk. | 走回去 |
[29:27] | oh,for goodness sakes! | 哦 真是的! |
[29:37] | bree? | |
[29:39] | Is everything okay? | 还好吧? |
[29:40] | Oh,oh,I’m fine.I just,um,had a flat tire. | 哦 没事 只是车胎没气了 |
[29:45] | It’s your lucky day. | 今天算你走运 |
[29:46] | I’m a whizat changing tires. Hop in. | 换车胎是我的强项 进来吧 |
[29:49] | You know,thank you, | 谢谢你的好意 |
[29:50] | but I think it’s actuallysomething more mechanical. | 不过 应该不只是换车胎这么简单 |
[29:52] | My car has been makingjust a terrible noise. | 我的车甚至发出奇怪声响 |
[29:55] | Well,I have auto club. | 没问题的 我参加了一个汽车俱乐部 |
[29:59] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[30:05] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[30:07] | my car has beenimpounded by the police. | 我的车被警察扣押了 |
[30:24] | Thanks,betty,and,um… | 多谢,betty,嗯 |
[30:26] | I’d appreciate itif you could keep this little incidentto yourself. | 如果你能不对任何人提起这件事 我将感激不尽 |
[30:29] | I won’t say a word.I swear. | 我不会说半个字,我保证 |
[30:31] | Well,that’s good to hear, | 这话耐听 |
[30:32] | because most people on thisstreet couldn’t keep a secret | 因为住在这条街上的人 不可能守得主秘密 |
[30:34] | if their lives depended on it. | 当搬弄是非就是他们 生活的一部分 |
[30:36] | Well,bree, | 那,bree |
[30:37] | even if everyone does find out, | 就算每个人知道了 |
[30:40] | it’s no big deal. | 有何关系 |
[30:41] | I mean,lots of peoplehave D.U.I.S. | 很多人都有酒后驾车的经历 |
[30:43] | Yes,but the difference ismost of those people were actually drunkwhen they were arrested. | 话是没错 区别就在于那些人的确喝醉了 |
[30:47] | I was not. | 但我没有 |
[30:49] | Well,of course. | 当然 |
[30:52] | You know,you sound likeyou don’t believe me. | 你的口气就像不相信我 |
[30:55] | Well,um,it’s just… | 恩,只是… |
[30:59] | I know you’ve gone througha lot lately– | 我明白你最近经历太多事 |
[31:01] | the death of your husband,problems with your son. | 你丈夫的去世,你儿子的问题 |
[31:05] | It would only be naturalif you did self-medicate. | 就算你在偷偷服药也在情理之中 |
[31:10] | I’m sorry,but sincewhen do you know so much aboutmy personal life? | 抱歉,从什么时候你对我的私生活 如此了解 |
[31:14] | Bree, | |
[31:15] | it’s like you said– | 就像你说的 |
[31:17] | the people on this street arenot great at keeping secrets. | 那条街上的人不擅长保守秘密 |
[31:22] | Except for you. | 除你之外 |
[31:23] | You’re reallygood at it. | 你真的很厉害 |
[31:24] | I beg your pardon. | 你说什么 |
[31:26] | Well,you moved into your housein the middle of the night. | 你当初半夜三更才动手搬家 |
[31:28] | God knowswhat you moved in that you didn’t wantanybody to see. | 天晓得你有什么见不得人的东西 |
[31:32] | People hear soundscoming at all hours from there. | 随时都能听到房子里 发出奇怪的声音 |
[31:36] | And,oh,what was the last one?Oh,right– | 噢,上次是怎么回事? 噢,没错 |
[31:38] | they found a dead bodyin front of your home. | 他们在你家门口发现一具尸体 |
[31:41] | Everybody talks aboutthe applewhites, | 所有人都在议论Applewhites |
[31:42] | but nobody can figure out exactly what you peopleare hiding. | 但没人知道你们究竟 在隐瞒些什么 |
[31:45] | So congratulations. | 那么恭喜 |
[31:47] | Your secrets are safe… | 你的秘密安然无恙 |
[31:50] | for now. | 目前而已 |
[32:08] | Edie? | |
[32:09] | Hi,it’s betty applewhite. | 我是Betty Applewhite |
[32:12] | Yeah,I’m sorryto call you so late but,um… | 抱歉这么晚还来打扰你 但… |
[32:16] | I really need to meet with youfirst thing in the morning. | 但明儿一大早能碰面吗? |
[32:19] | Yes. | 没错 |
[32:21] | Well,I’ve decidedto sell my house. | 我决定把房子卖了 |
[32:27] | Dr. Ron? | Ron医生 |
[32:28] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么? |
[32:29] | Uh,we need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[32:32] | And it’s not the kind of talkwe can have over the phone. | 电话上讲不清 |
[32:35] | Oh,are you sure? | 噢,你确定吗? |
[32:37] | Um,becauseI would look a lot better over the phone right now. | 因为电话上的我不会这么邋遢 |
[32:42] | Um,susan,your,uh,your test results came back. | Susan,你的化验结果拿到了 |
[32:48] | And for the life of me,I can’t figure it out. | 根据我的经验,我无法判定 |
[32:50] | Now based on the–on the symptoms you were describing– | 目前根据你描述的那些症状… |
[32:53] | symptoms? | 症状 |
[32:54] | Yeah,the dizziness,the tingling, the muscle spasms, | 头晕眼花,麻木,肌肉痉挛 |
[32:56] | the chills–it could be neurological. | 打寒战,也可能是神经问题 |
[32:58] | It also could be basedon an autoimmune disorder. | 也可能是免疫系统紊乱 |
[33:00] | I just–frankly,I’m stumped. | 我只是…坦白讲,毫无头绪 |
[33:03] | Oh,no,no,no,no. | 不不不不 |
[33:04] | Hey,listen,we’re gonnaget through this,okay? | 听着,我们会找到症结,明白吗? |
[33:09] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[33:11] | But I’m not sick. | 但我没病 |
[33:14] | What are youtalking about? | 你什么意思? |
[33:16] | your nurse wouldn’tlet me see you,and I… | 你的护士不让我见你,所以我 |
[33:19] | really wanted to see you, | 真的想见你一面 |
[33:20] | so I sort of fakedall my symptoms. | 于是我假装有那些症状 |
[33:23] | The dizziness,the chills,you know, all of it. | 头晕眼花,寒战,一切的一切 |
[33:27] | Why–why would youdo something like that? | 为什么你要这么做? |
[33:29] | What the hellis wrong with you? | 你究竟搞什么名堂? |
[33:30] | I know. I know.I feel really awful. | 我知道,我知道,真对不住 |
[33:32] | I am just not the bestat meeting men. | 我只是不擅长面对男士 |
[33:35] | And I thought you were cute, | 我对你有感觉 |
[33:36] | and I sort of thought that maybe you thoughtI was cute, | 然后我开始胡思乱想 也许你也对我又感觉 |
[33:38] | and you’re a doctor,and that’s so sexy. | 而且你又是个医生 那真让人兴奋 |
[33:40] | So I was up all nightworried sick | 这么说我一晚上没睡觉 为你的病担忧 |
[33:42] | digging through medical books, | 遍阅医学文献 |
[33:44] | trying to figure outsome mysterious disease that doesn’t really exist? | 尽全力查明一种神秘的疾病 结果根本不存在? |
[33:47] | Really?You were up all night? | 真的?你一夜没睡? |
[33:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[33:50] | I don’t enjoytelling people I thinkthey’re going to die. | 我不喜欢对一个人说 “你时日不多”的话 |
[33:52] | Especially not people I like. | 尤其是我喜欢的人 |
[33:54] | You like me? | 你喜欢我? |
[33:56] | Yes. | 没错 |
[33:57] | What about your girlfriend? | 那你的女友呢? |
[33:58] | -What girlfriend? -The one who calledin the M.R.I. Room? | – 什么女友? – 那个打电话到检查室来的? |
[34:02] | We had one date. She wanteda referral to a dermatologist. | 我们约会过一次,她想让我帮 她推荐一个皮肤科医生 |
[34:04] | She’s got eczema. | 她换了湿疹 |
[34:11] | Maybe we couldgo out sometime? | 也许下次我们可以一块出去? |
[34:19] | Do you like sushi? | 你喜欢寿司吗? |
[34:22] | I love sushi. | 我爱吃寿司 |
[34:23] | I’m available tomorrow night. | 明晚就有空 |
[34:26] | No,no,no,tomorrow’s no good. I’ll still be angry. | 不不,明天不行,我还在气头上 |
[34:28] | I should be cooled downby friday. | 到星期五就没事了 |
[34:30] | Oh,uh,friday’s good. | 星期五不错 |
[34:33] | Oh,there’s one thing– | 噢,还有件事 |
[34:34] | your M.R.I. Showed that you havea wandering spleen. | 你的扫描结果显示 你有个游动的脾脏 |
[34:39] | A what? | 一个什么? |
[34:40] | It’s a wandering spleen. It’s no big deal. | 游动的脾脏 并无大碍 |
[34:42] | Sometimes the thing just moves around in there. | 有时那些玩意儿会游来游去 |
[34:44] | But we’ll keepan eye on it. | 但我们会留心注意 |
[34:50] | Wandering what? | 游动的什么? |
[34:56] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[34:57] | go get him,tiger. | 去给他点教训,猛男 |
[35:01] | I can’t do it,gaby. | 我办不到,Gaby |
[35:03] | What? | 什么? |
[35:04] | I can’t go in there.I thought I could, but I can’T. | 我无法进去,我以为我可以 但实我就是办不到 |
[35:07] | You promised! | 你向我保证过 |
[35:08] | Ever since I got outof prison, | 自从我从牢房里出来 |
[35:10] | I’ve been tryingto lead a better life. | 我一直在努力好好过日子 |
[35:12] | And for the first time,I can honestly say | 而这是头一次 我可以问心无愧的说 |
[35:14] | that I’m a good catholic, and I don’t want to ruin that. | 我是一个善良天主教徒 我不想毁掉它 |
[35:17] | So do this today and go toan extra long mass tomorrow. | 明天做一个超长的弥撒 主就会原谅你了 |
[35:21] | It doesn’t workthat way. | 那没有用 |
[35:23] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[35:24] | look,I’m really trying to understandyour moral dilemma here,I am. | 我真的理解你良心的挣扎 真的 |
[35:29] | But if you don’t getmy pictures back, | 但如果你不去把我的照片拿回来 |
[35:30] | I’m gonna be humiliated. | 我会没脸见人 |
[35:32] | You think our gardener is the only local pervsurfing the web? | 你认为这附近只有我们家园丁 那两个变态? |
[35:35] | I’m sorry,gabrielle. | 抱歉,Gabrielle |
[35:37] | You used to go crazy | 你以前会火冒三丈 |
[35:39] | when men would so muchas look at me the wrong way– | 一遇到其他男人多看我两眼 |
[35:42] | and that’s whenI had clothes on. | 而且我还没有裸露 |
[35:44] | I’m trying to bebetter than that now. | 我现在想用更好的办法 |
[35:45] | Or maybe you just don’t love meas much as you used to. | 或者也许是你不再像以前那样 爱我 |
[35:48] | Why can’t you just let mebe a good person? | 你为什么就不能让我做一个好人? |
[35:51] | You know,if you really loved me, | 如果你真的爱我 |
[35:52] | you wouldn’t even ask meto go in there. | 你就不会逼我去那里 |
[35:54] | If you really loved me, I wouldn’t have to ask! | 如果你真的爱我 我也不需要这么逼你 |
[36:02] | fine,forget it. | 好吧,算了 |
[36:06] | Really? | 真的? |
[36:07] | Be a good person. | 成全你当好人 |
[36:09] | Knock yourself out. | 不必客气 |
[36:12] | It’s not thatI don’t love you. I– | 不是我不爱你 |
[36:14] | yeah,okay,look,let’s just go home. | 好吧,听着,回家去 |
[36:25] | What are you doing? | 你干什么? |
[36:27] | I’m gettingyour pictures back. | 我去把你的照片拿回来 |
[36:30] | I’m not gonna hurt him. | 我不会伤害他 |
[36:33] | I’ll talk to him, | 我去劝他 |
[36:35] | appeal to his better nature. | 劝他良心发现 |
[36:50] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干? |
[36:51] | I’m carlos solis. | 我是Carlos Solis |
[36:54] | You have,uh,naked picturesof my wife on your web site. | 你的网站上有我妻子的裸照 |
[37:00] | You’re,uh… | 你是… |
[37:02] | gabrielle’s husband? | Gabrielle的丈夫? |
[37:07] | well,you know what? I was just aboutto take those off anyway. | 你知道吗? 我正打算把它们拿掉 |
[37:12] | That’s great. | 那就好 |
[37:18] | I reallyappreciate this,scott. | 我万分感激,Scott |
[37:20] | Hey,no problem. | 嘿,小事一桩 |
[37:22] | To tell you the truth,gabrielle’s pages weren’t exactly raking inthe big bucks for me. | 实话实说,Gabrielle的网页 没为我赚到大钱 |
[37:26] | I find thathard to believe. | 我难以相信 |
[37:27] | I’m not saying gabrielle’s nota pretty girl. | 不是说Gabrielle长的不漂亮 |
[37:29] | Of course she is.But,uh, | 她当然漂亮,但 |
[37:31] | she ain’t exactlyinternet pretty,you know? | 她在网上不太受欢迎,你知道吗? |
[37:36] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[37:38] | The web’s about fantasy,not fashion. | 这些网站提供幻想而不是时尚 |
[37:40] | I mean,guys surfingfor porn, | 那些家伙需要的是色情 |
[37:41] | they don’t care how the clothesare hanging off the body. | 他们才不在乎怎么脱衣服 |
[37:43] | They just wanna seethe goods. So,uh, | 他们只想看好玩意儿 |
[37:45] | if little miss nastyain’t rocking some curves… | 要是小辣妹没有真材实料 |
[37:47] | my wife has a perfect figure. | 我妻子有完美曲线 |
[37:49] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[37:51] | Our little gaby knows how to,uh… | 我们可爱的Gaby懂得如何 |
[37:53] | work a runway,but,uh, | 摆造型 |
[37:55] | when it comesto cyber lovin’? | 但这是在网上 |
[37:56] | No real man’s gonnawaste tissue on that. There you go. | 没人会在那些东西上浪费精力 给你 |
[37:59] | That’s all of ’em. | 全部 |
[38:01] | So we cool now? | 我们没事了? |
[38:18] | now that’s my guy. | 这才是我的男人 |
[38:30] | You’re not limping. | 你好像没有无精打采 |
[38:33] | Did everything go okay? | 一切可好? |
[38:37] | I couldn’t do it. | 我办不到 |
[38:39] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[38:42] | I don’t know. I got there,I… | 我不知道,我到了那里… |
[38:45] | I put on the paper gownand I,uh… | 换上手术服,然后我 |
[38:50] | I just couldn’t do it. | 我就是办不到 |
[38:52] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[38:53] | It felt likeI was being emasculated. | 感觉就像被阉割了 |
[38:56] | Oh,please. | 拜托 |
[38:57] | I’m serious,lynette. | 我说真的,Lynette |
[38:58] | I don’t make the moneyaround here anymore. | 我不再挣钱 |
[39:00] | I don’t providefor you and the kids. | 不再养家糊口 |
[39:02] | And I wasn’t go | |
[39:02] | And i wasn’t going to let them snip out the l ast thing that make me feel a man | 我不会让他们剪掉唯一能让自己感觉 像个男人的东西 |
[39:06] | Staying home and taking care of the kids doesn’t make you less of a man | 当家庭主男不会有损你的男子气概 |
[39:10] | that’s crazy | 别胡思乱想 |
[39:13] | you expect me to calm your rational fears, | 你指望我安抚你不理智的恐惧, |
[39:15] | i expect you to calm mine | 我同样指望着你, |
[39:28] | Are you saying you are not happy ? | 你的意思是你过得不快乐? |
[39:33] | A little bit yeah | 有一点 |
[39:40] | Well what we gonna do about that ? | 那我们怎么办? |
[39:43] | i don’t know | 我不知道 |
[39:45] | -can we just ? -no,Lynette | -我们能不能就…? -不行,Lynette |
[39:49] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[40:11] | hi,it’s detective barton,look i feel awful about what happend the other day, | 我是Barton警探,听我说, 我为那天发生的事道歉, |
[40:15] | I was the jerk | 我是个混蛋 |
[40:17] | so to make it up to you | 为了补偿你 |
[40:18] | I did some sniffing around about the dead man | 我查了一下 |
[40:20] | they found in front of your neigbours house | 在你邻居家门前发现那 死者的底细 |
[40:22] | I got some information his name is Curt Monroe | 我得到一些资料他叫Curt Monroe |
[40:25] | A private detective who lost his license a couple years ago | 一位几年前就被吊销执照的私家侦探 |
[40:28] | Apparently he is from Chicago | 显然他来自芝加哥 |
[40:29] | I don’t if this is helpful but… | 我不知道这会不会有帮助但 |
[40:34] | years ago,he is apparently from Chicago | 几年前,显然他来自芝加哥 |
[40:36] | I,I don’t know if this is helpful but | 我不知道这会不会有帮助 但…… |
[40:39] | I just feel terrible about what happened | 我的确为那天的事难过 |
[40:43] | illness can take on many forms | 疾病有很多种表现方式 |
[40:46] | those of the body are easy to treat | 身体上的容易治疗 |
[40:50] | Much more difficult | 困难的是, |
[40:52] | are the hidden maladies festering in our hearts | 隐埋在内心深处的伤痛 |
[40:57] | the secret diction that consume our soul | 不为人知的迷恋让我们的灵魂中毒 |
[41:02] | and the disease we deny | 讳疾忌医 |
[41:04] | which affect our judgement | 会困惑我们的判断 |
[41:12] | To survive we need to find that special someone who can heal us | 为了继续下去,我们得找到一位能 帮助我们痊愈的人 |
[41:18] | I work so hard on my life, | 我一生如此努力, |
[41:21] | so hard | 如此努力 |
[41:24] | Now it’s all nothing | 现在却一无所有 |
[41:28] | i got one daughter i hate who hates me | 我从来就没疼爱过她 |
[41:33] | before her time | 在她出生前一天 |
[41:38] | No one left for me now | 现在这世上已经没人值得我留念 |
[41:42] | What did I do it for | 我这都是何苦 |
[41:48] | it was good i | 不错, |
[41:51] | did’t feel a thing | 我一点感觉也没有 |
[41:54] | XXXXX | 没关系 |
[41:57] | XXXXXXXX | 反正我已失去感觉 |
[41:59] | But we can never predict | 但我们永远也不会料到 |
[42:01] | who have the cure for what ills us | 谁会有我们的解药 |
[42:05] | XXXXXXXXXXXX | |
[42:09] | or when they’ll show up | 或者什么时候他们会出现 |
[42:14] | But I think we can get along, | 但我们会相处愉快 |
[42:16] | just | 放心吧 |