Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] Previously on… 前情介绍
[00:02] did you leave the door open? Call the police! 是你没关门嘛?快报警!
[00:04] Is that the guy who broke into your house? 是他闯进你家的嘛?
[00:06] Arrests were made… 有人被捕了…
[00:07] yeah, that’s him. 是的,是他
[00:08] I just want a chance 我只是想找个机会了解你一下
[00:09] to get to know you.
[00:10] I don’t want to know you. 但是我不想了解你
[00:11] Fathers were confronted… 父亲被女儿质问…
[00:13] who’s sister mary bernard? mary bernard修女是谁?
[00:15] You do not want to start a war with me. 你最好不要跟我开战!
[00:16] Bring it on. 放马过来吧
[00:17] Boundaries were drawn… 战线开始确立…
[00:19] mr. Williams was responsible for your husband’s death. Williams先生要对你丈夫的死负责
[00:21] And everyone learned that sometimes 现在大家都知道了,有时候…
[00:24] justice is served… 正义得以伸张…
[00:25] we need to call an ambulance. 快叫救护车
[00:26] Without sang a word. 不需一词一句
[00:32] There were many ways to tell 从很多方面来看
[00:34] bree van de kamp was a lady. bree van de kamp都是个优雅的人
[00:36] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[00:38] She was courteous to those around her, 对周围的人彬彬有礼
[00:40] she moved with elegance and grace 举止优雅
[00:43] and she was very careful to never let others know 她从不会让别人感觉到
[00:47] what she was thinking. 她到底在想什么
[00:49] Mrs. Van de kamp, thank you for coming on such short notice. Van de kamp太太,谢谢你这么快就到了
[00:52] So what’s happened? 发生了什么事?
[00:54] Have you had any luck finding george? 你们有没有找到george?
[00:56] You see, like most well-bred women… 看,就像所有教养良好的女士…
[00:58] george is dead. george已经死了
[01:00] He committed suicide last night at a hotel. 昨天晚上他在一家酒店里自杀了
[01:03] Bree had something to hide. Bree也会有所隐.
[01:05] Oh, um… 哦,呃…
[01:08] well, um, it was very good of you to tell me in person, truly. 呃…谢谢你们当面告诉我,真的
[01:15] Actually, uh, there’s more. 事实是,呃..还有事
[01:20] More? 还有?
[01:24] Do you recognize this? 你认识这个嘛?
[01:26] Those are my panties. How did you… 这是我的短裤,你是怎么……
[01:30] we assume mr. Williams stole them. 我们猜测,可能是Williams先生偷的
[01:32] Where did you find them? 你们在哪找到的?
[01:34] Mr. Williams had a room filled with, um… unsavory items. Williams有一整间屋子放的..呃… 都是些不大雅观的东西
[01:39] It was like a shrine. 类似于他自己的”圣殿”
[01:41] “Unsavory items”? Well, what does that mean? “不雅观的东西”?什么意思?
[01:44] You don’t want to know. 你还是别问了
[01:46] Just so you’re aware, the “daily tribune” 既然你也知道了,
[01:47] is starting to sniff around this story. 报纸也正想让我透露点消息
[01:49] The editor’s a good friend of mine. 他们主编是我的一个朋友
[01:51] I’m pretty sure i can quash it, 我不会让他们公开报道的
[01:53] but you might want to tell your family what’s going on, 但是我想你总要对你的家人有个交待
[01:55] just in case. 我是说万一
[01:57] What is that? 那是什么?
[01:59] I am so sorry. You weren’t supposed to see that. 抱歉.不应该让你看到的
[02:01] Mudge, get that out of here. Mudge,快搬走
[02:03] No, wait! Is that supposed to be me? 不,等等!!那个是我嘛?
[02:07] Well… 呃…
[02:10] it’s hard to say. 这个不好说
[02:13] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[02:15] I mean, what would george be doing with a life-size doll? 我意思是,george要个充气娃娃干嘛?
[02:17] (clears throat)
[02:20] Oh, dear lord. 哦,天啊!
[02:23] Go ahead. 走吧
[02:25] Oh, hold it. What are you gonna do with that? 哦,等下.那你们打算怎么处理呢?
[02:27] Well, until we close the file on mr. Williams, 呃,在我们结案以前
[02:29] she’s considered evidence. “她”算是证据
[02:31] We’ll have to take her back to the station. 我们得把证据带回警局
[02:33] I am so sorry about this, mrs. Van de kamp. 对于这个,我真的很抱歉Van de kamp太太.
[02:36] I know how difficult all this must be. 我知道这些对你讲有多难
[02:41] Don’t you worry about me, detective barton. 不用担心我,barton探长.
[02:44] I will be just fine. 我没关系的
[02:47] Yes, there were many ways to tell that bree was a lady, 是的,从很多方面来看bree都是个优雅的女士
[02:51] but the surest was to watch how she maintained her dignity 最有证明的还是看到她依旧一身稳重
[02:55] in even the most undignified of situations. 尽管身陷如此尴尬的境地
[03:01] Captioning provided by touchstone television, abc, inc.
[03:03] And ford motor co… built for the road ahead.
[03:05] It’s a story as old as time itself… 这种陈旧的老故事…
[03:11] the return of the prodigal son. 一个游离的儿子的归家
[03:17] And no matter how many times it’s repeated… 不管讲了多少遍..
[03:23] or how the details might vary… 虽然情节上总小有不同…
[03:28] or how the names might change… 名字总不尽一样…
[03:31] the ory always ends the same way… 故事的结尾总是一致的…
[03:36] in the tender embrace of a loving father. 那就是慈父充满爱意的拥抱
[03:41] Hi, dad. Hi,爸爸
[03:50] Susan mayer told me she gave you some money to go to utah. Susan mayer告诉我是她给你去utah的钱.
[03:53] Yeah, i had no idea where to look for you, though, 是的.我也不知道到哪去找你
[03:56] and the money started to run out, 钱也快花光了
[03:58] so i thought that maybe you’d come back here. 所以我猜你可能会回来.
[03:59] You’re a smart kid. 真聪明
[04:01] Can i ask you something? 我可不可以问你?
[04:02] Of course. Anything. 当然,问吧
[04:07] Well, when you left town, mrs. Tillman said 你不在的时候,Tillman太太说
[04:11] that my real mother was a junkie from utah. 我亲生妈妈是utah的一个吸毒的.
[04:19] That’s right. 是的
[04:21] So… 那么…
[04:25] who’s my dad? 谁是我的亲生爸爸呢?
[04:30] I don’t know. It could have been anyone. 我也不知道.谁都有可能
[04:44] Thanks for the faucet. This leak is driving me crazy. 谢谢你帮我弄那个管子,漏得我快疯了
[04:47] What do i owe you? 我应该给你多么?
[04:49] Oh, it’s no rush. Just pay me when i install it. 不用急.等我安好了再说吧
[04:52] Hey, there! Hey,你好!
[04:55] Have you seen today’s paper? 你看今天的报纸了嘛?
[04:57] No, not yet. 没,还没
[04:59] Ohh. There’s a follow-up on that guy you caught last week. 哦.上星期抓到那个人,有后续报道
[05:02] “Police seek help in identifying mystery vagrant.” “警察需要确认游民身份”
[05:05] They don’t know the man’s name yet? 他们还不知道他名字?
[05:07] They’re not even sure that he knows how talk. 还不知道他会不会说话呢.
[05:09] Think they’re going to hold him in the psych ward 他们可能把他先关在精神病院
[05:12] until they figure out who he is. 直到确定他的身份
[05:13] Well, i will certainly rest easier 哦,我终于可以好好休息了
[05:16] knowing that he’s not roaming around our neighborhood. 不用担心他在咱们附近乱窜了
[05:18] (laughs) see you! 拜拜
[05:22] Thanks again for the faucet. 还要谢谢你修的那个开关
[05:24] Sure. 不用
[05:30] What are we gonna do about caleb? 你打算,caleb怎么办?
[05:33] Obviously, we are going to go and get him. 很明显,我们得去把他弄出来
[05:46] Where are my cuffs? 我的手铐呢?
[05:49] Bottom drawer. Ah. 最下面抽屉
[05:52] So when do i tell people you’ll be back? 那我告诉他们你什么时候回来?
[05:54] Couple, maybe three days. 二,或者三天吧
[05:59] What the hell’s this? 这是什么?
[06:03] It’s the ball gag. I thought you wanted it. 是球塞,我以为你能用得上呢
[06:05] We do not recycle ball gags. 那也不能用用过的啊
[06:08] Take a look at t teeth marks. 看,上面还有牙印呢
[06:10] (gasps) it’s gross. (inhales) 真恶心
[06:13] I’d like to think that we’re better th that. 我想我们最好那样做
[06:16] Hey, monroe? 嗨, monroe?
[06:19] You sure you don’t want any help? 你确定不用帮忙?
[06:21] The guy’s dangerous. 那家伙可是很危险
[06:23] He’s a half-wit, jerry. jerry,他是个智障
[06:26] If i can handle you, i can handle him. 应付你都没事,他就更简单了
[06:32] So he poisoned rex? 是他下毒杀死了rex?
[06:35] Sweet, little george williams. 那个小小的,很好的george williams.
[06:37] Well, it turns out he wasn’t so sweet after all. 呃…结果发现他可真不怎么样
[06:40] Anyway, there’s a chance 总之,有可能这些事情
[06:42] that some of this may wind up in the paper, 最后报纸上会有报道的
[06:43] so i wanted you to hear it from me first. 所以我想还是先亲口告诉你们
[06:45] Bree, i’m so sorry. Bree,真抱歉
[06:47] Yeah, like you haven’t been through enough. 是啊,你已经受打击太多了
[06:50] God, and he’s our pharmacist. 天啊,他还是我们药剂师呢
[06:52] It’s enough to turn you holistic. 可真是没处想啊
[06:54] I know this sounds awful, 我知道这样想不好
[06:56] but i’m kind of glad the guy’s dead. 但是他死了,我挺开心的
[06:58] Oh, i hope that little creep suffered. 哦,我希望他死得很难受
[07:00] Well, we’ll never know. 呃…我们也不知道
[07:08] That’s andrew back from camp hennessey. I’ve got to go. andrew从hennessey青年营回来了,我得走了
[07:11] Does he know yet? 他知道了嘛?
[07:13] He hasn’t got a clue. 他还不知道
[07:15] How do you think he’s gonna react? 那他知道后会怎么样?
[07:16] All right, what the hell is going on? 好了.到底发生什么事儿了?
[07:20] I know you didn’t take me out of kid jail for my health. 我知道,你肯定不是关心我身体, 才把我从那”少年监狱”接出来的
[07:25] I’ll get back to you later. 我以后告诉你
[07:34] So are the police sure? 警察们确定嘛?
[07:36] Yeah. They found data in george’s personal computer 是的.他们在george的电脑里发现了数据
[07:40] and also records at his pharmacy 还有他的药剂数据
[07:43] that pretty much proves that he was poisoning your father. 足够证据,是他下毒害死你爸爸的
[07:46] Did they say why he killed him? 他们说他为什么了嘛?
[07:52] Well, the detective seems to think he was trying 呃..探长认为…
[07:54] to get your father out of the way so… 他是想除掉你爸爸,好…
[07:56] he could marry me. 和我结婚
[08:00] Honey, please use your coaster. 亲爱的,拜托,垫上个杯垫
[08:03] That’s gonna leave a ring. 会留下本子印的
[08:04] My father was murdered because of you, 我爸爸是因为你被杀的
[08:07] so as far as i’m concerned, 现在我告诉你
[08:09] you no longer get to tell me what to do. 你以后再也不要管我做什么
[08:11] Andrew, that is not fair. Andrew,这样不公平
[08:13] You brought that psycho into our house! 是你把那个变态带到家里来的!
[08:15] You sat him down at our table. 你让他在我们家桌上吃饭
[08:16] Just how fair do you expect me to be? 你想让我对你多公平???
[08:18] Andrew, george williams fooled a lot of people. Andrew, george williams骗过了许多人
[08:20] Yeah, well, he didn’t fool me. 是,但是,他没有骗了我
[08:22] Andrew, i’m not trying to minimize my part in this. Andrew,我不是想推卸我的责任.
[08:26] Believe me, i hate myself for what’s happened. 相信我,发生这一切, 我也很恨我自己
[08:28] Good. Now we have something in common. 太好了.咱俩终于有点共同点了
[08:32] Oh, by the way, 哦,随便说下
[08:34] i’m gonna call my friend justin 我会叫我朋友justin过来
[08:36] and have him come over and spend the night tonight. 他晚上住这
[08:38] Justin? Is he a friend of yours from school or church? Justin? 是你学校的,还是教会的朋友?
[08:42] What kind of friend is he? 是什么样的朋友?
[08:43] The real good kind. 是真的,好的那种
[08:49] Andrew, it is inappropriate r you to have somebody over. Andrew, 现在叫朋友来不大合适
[08:53] You just got home. 你刚刚回来
[08:55] Like i said, 我说了,
[08:57] you don’t get to tell me what to do anymore. 以后你不要管我做什么
[09:06] You came. 你来了
[09:08] Did i have a choice? 我别无选择啊
[09:10] Well, sure. 呃,…
[09:12] Because at the hospital, 在医院,
[09:14] you sounded like you were fully prepared to blackmail me 你听上去已经是威胁过我了
[09:16] into having some kind of a relationship with you. 强制我一定跟你得有点什么关系
[09:18] That was just the heat of the moment, 那是当时一同冲动
[09:19] and once you geto know me, 而且一旦你了解我了
[09:21] you’ll understand that i am not the kind of person 你就会知道,其实我不是那样的
[09:23] who could ever, ever resort to blackmail. 当然,谁会是经常威胁别人的人呢?
[09:25] Well, i wish you’d made that clear in the hospital. 那你在医院时候怎么不告诉我呢?
[09:27] Could have saved me a trip. 就省得我跑一趟了
[09:29] So are you coming in? 那你要进来嘛?
[09:31] Well, i got a lunch hour to kill. 好吧,有顿午饭时间
[09:39] That was my first halloween. I was 2. what do you think i am? 是我第一次万圣节.我才2岁,你看我像什么?
[09:43] I don’t know. 不知道
[09:45] Oh, come on, just guess. You can tell. 哦,来嘛,猜猜,你能看出来
[09:46] Uh, a holess person? 实心人?
[09:49] No, addison, i’m a chicken. 不,addison,我只小鸡
[09:51] See? Those are feathers hanging arou. 看?那些是挂上去的羽毛
[09:53] Oh. I thought that was supposed to be trash. 哦,我以为是一堆垃圾呢
[09:57] Uh, look, are we done here? 好了,算完事了吧?
[09:59] You haven’t even finished your coffee. 你还没喝完你的咖啡呢
[10:02] I got to get back to work. 我得回去上班了
[10:04] Oh, well, we… we haven’t even finished the high school years. 哦,好吧…我们还没看到高中呢
[10:07] I wanted to show you this one. 我想给你看看这张
[10:09] This was from the father-daughter dance. 这是个父女舞会上照的
[10:11] I had to take my mother’s hairstylist. 我只能邀请我妈妈的发型师
[10:13] What do you want from me, susan? susan,你到底想要什么?
[10:17] Well, l-i just want to share more than our d.n.a. 我…我只是想和你多分享些东西
[10:21] I… i wanted to have a relationship with you. 我…我想和你有层父女关系
[10:25] None of this means anything to you? 这些对你一点意义都没有嘛?
[10:28] I’ll take the hobo picture. 好吧,我要这张你装乞丐照片
[10:32] Actually, it was… fine. 事实上,是…..好吧
[10:36] What’s this? 这是什么?
[10:38] Our company insurance policy. You ever bother to read it? 我们公司的保险条例,你没看过嘛?
[10:40] I’m going to say no, but don’t tell. 我没,但是我不想听
[10:42] We have day care, ed, day care. 我们有日托服务,ed,日托
[10:45] Do you realize that since we fired half the staff, 自从我们上次裁员,你没有发现
[10:48] you and i have barely left the building? 我和你几乎都没离开过办公室嘛?
[10:50] My kids are forgetting who i am. 我孩子已经快不认识我了
[10:52] I hear you. I have 17-month-old 我在听.我也有个17月大的孩子
[10:54] who i haven’t actually seen awake in weeks. 这几个星期我也没在她醒时候见过她.
[10:56] See? All we need is a minimum participation 看?我们只需要达到要求最小数目就可以
[10:59] of… 16 kids. 16个孩子
[11:02] My kids, your baby, 我的,你的
[11:05] sally in accounting has three, 会计部的sally 3个
[11:07] that new guy in human resources has two 人事部那个新人 2个
[11:09] and we hit the mother lode with the mormon reptionist. 我刚才还找到一个超级妈妈
[11:11] She just popped out number 6. There. 16. 她说有6个.刚好,16个
[11:15] 15. my wife won’t do it. 15. 我太太不会同意的
[11:16] Well, maybe if i tald to her. 那,如果我和她谈谈呢
[11:18] No, i’m telling you, this day care thing is a non-starter. 不,我跟你讲,这个日托的事你就别想了
[11:20] Fran won’t even let anyone else hold the baby. Fran都不让别人抱我的孩子
[11:23] Well, she won’t just take some time off for a couple of hours? 她就不想每天休息几个小时?
[11:25] Lynette, if i hadn’t cut that umbilical cord Lynette, 要不是我亲手剪断脐带
[11:27] with my own two hands,
[11:29] i swear they would still be attached. 我发誓,她俩还是连着的
[11:32] But if you want to try… 但是如果你想试试…
[11:35] more power to you. 你尽管做吧
[11:45] You! What the hell did you do with my husband?! 你!你到底对我丈夫干嘛了??!
[11:49] Please restrain yourself, gabrielle. 请自控一下 gabrielle.
[11:50] You’re in a house of god. 你这是在上帝的圣地
[11:52] Tell me where he is! 告诉我 他在哪?
[11:54] Everywhere, of course. 当然 无所不在
[11:56] Not god, my husband. 我没说他,我说我丈夫
[11:59] Gaby, what are you doing here? Gaby,你来干嘛?
[12:01] I was just about to ask you the same thing. 我正想问你呢
[12:03] You were supposed to meet me at the spa. 你应该去SPA接我的
[12:05] I was just helping sister mary 我在帮mary修女
[12:07] with the mailings for the fund-raiser. 整理募捐的邀请信.
[12:09] The church is about to send a relief team to botswana 教堂要派一只救助队到 botswana
[12:11] to help with the drought. 去帮助那里旱灾的人们
[12:12] That’s your excuse? 这就是你的借口不接我?
[12:14] We missed side-by-side water massages. 我们没有收到福音
[12:16] I had to book them weeks in advance. 所以要提前几周弄一下
[12:18] Okay, you missed a massage. 好吧,你没收到福音
[12:20] It’s unfortunate, but there are people dying in botswana. 太不幸了,在 botswana正有人死去.
[12:23] There are going to be people dying in this church 这个教堂还有人死呢!
[12:26] if you don’t wipe that patronizing look off your face! 别顶着一副慈眉善目的样子!
[12:28] What is your problem? 你到底怎么回事?
[12:30] Sister mary, will you excuse us, please? mary修女,你能不能回避一下?
[12:34] Certainly. 当然
[12:38] We are supposed to be working on our marriage, carlos, carlos, 我们要想办法挽救我们的婚姻
[12:40] but we can’t do that as long as 但是如果这个无孔不入的
[12:42] our lady of perpetual stick-up-her-butt 多管闲事的臭修女总让你关心那些 饥渴的难民
[12:45] has you worrying about thirsty orphans. 我们就法挽救了
[12:47] You’re blaming sister mary for the tension in our marriage? 你觉得我们婚姻问题是mary修女造成的?
[12:50] She wants us fighting. 她想让咱们俩吵架
[12:52] She wants you to get tired of me 她想让你厌烦我,离开我
[12:54] and walk out so she can have you all to herself. 然后她就可以占有你了
[12:55] That’s crazy. She’s a nun. 简直是胡说.她是修女
[12:57] She may wear a habit and the beads, 她有可能穿着修女服,带着念珠
[12:59] but at the end of the day, 但是到头来
[13:00] she is still a woman, just like me, 她终究还是个女人,和我一样
[13:02] and i know what i’m capable of. 我知道女人什么最拿手
[13:04] She is a woman… 她的确是个女人…
[13:07] but she is nothing like you. 但是她一点儿都不像你
[13:12] Carlos, where are you going? Carlos,你上哪?
[13:16] Carlos!
[13:20] You look tense, gabrielle. 你看起来太紧张了 gabrielle.
[13:23] Perhaps you should think about getting a massage. 或者你也应该听听传福音
[13:33] Hi, susan, it’s addison. Are you there? 嗨 susan, 我是 addison 你在嘛?
[13:35] Hi. Hi, yeah, i’m here. 嗨,嗨,是的,我在
[13:37] Good. You’re home. 太好了,你在家
[13:38] Uh-huh. What’s up? 啊哈,什么事?
[13:40] You know you were saying you wanted to be part of my life? 你不是说想成为我生活的一部分嘛?
[13:42] Yeah. 是啊
[13:43] I’at the police station. 我现在在警察局
[13:45] I need you to come bail me out. 我想让你保释我一下
[13:47] Solicitation? You were arrested for solicitation? 调戏?你因为调戏被捕了?
[13:51] It was entrapment. I’m the victim here. 是诱捕,我才是受害者.
[13:53] But you were with a prostitute. 但是你的确是叫了个妓女
[13:55] Apparently not. 当然不是
[13:56] I asked her three times… “are you a cop?” 我问了她三遍…”你是不是警察?”
[13:59] They got to tell you, but she didn’t say “boo.” 但是她也没说”嘣,不许动”
[14:01] I thought this was america! 我以为这在是美国!
[14:03] Addison, you just got caught paying for sex. Addison,你是因嫖妓被捕
[14:06] Now is not the time to wrap yourself in the flag. 都这时候了 你也应该这么丢人了啊
[14:08] Don’t give me that look. It wasn’t my fault. I’m sorry. 别这么看我.又不是我的错.抱歉
[14:11] How is trying to pick up a hooker not your fault? 想找个妓女,不是你的错是谁的?
[14:14] I was at the store, i was working on my computer 我在店里 弄电脑
[14:16] and then, you know, they have these ads? 然后 一下就蹦出来那种广告
[14:19] They pop up on the screen and they ask if you want to 跳在屏幕上
[14:21] have a hot date. 问你 “想不想激情一下” 那种
[14:22] Well, it gets a fellow worked up. 呃 这种东西很诱惑的
[14:24] Can’t you just go home and have sex with your wife 你就不能回家和你老婆做?
[14:27] like a normal person? 像个正常人一点?
[14:29] She’s a 68-year-old woman. 她都68岁了
[14:31] That bell stopped ringing for me years ago. 我早就对她没什么感觉了
[14:33] Oh, my god. Stop. Right now. 哦,天啊.别说了
[14:36] I’m gonna go pay this thing. 我现在得去交钱.
[14:44] So am i off the hook now? 那我现在没事了?
[14:47] What? 什么?
[14:48] Th whole father-dghter thing, 整个父女关系的事
[14:51] we’re done, right? 了解了,是不是?
[14:52] Thursday, coffee at 2. Be on time. 周四,下午2点喝咖啡. 要准时到
[14:57] Don’t take this the wrong way, but are you dim? 别误会 你是不是脑袋不开窍啊?
[15:00] Okay, i didn’t exactly love what i found out about you today, 听着 今天发生的事我确实不大欣赏你
[15:03] but the goal was to learn, not to judge. 但是我是想了解你 不是想评判你
[15:10] I bring the coffee. 我会带咖啡的
[15:11] That crap you made burnt a hole in my stomach. 你做的那个 快把我恶心死了
[15:38] This is tunde. 这个是tunde.
[15:40] He losboth his parents to this drought. 他在旱灾中失去了双亲
[15:42] In fact, water is always scarce in botswana. 事实上 botswana一直都很缺水.
[15:46] The national currency is called the pula or raindrop… 他们国家的货币就叫 “雨滴”…
[15:48] hello, gabrielle. What brings you here? 嗨, gabrielle 什么风把你吹来了
[15:50] I’m concerned about the drought in kenya. 我来关心一下kenya的旱灾.
[15:53] Botswana. 是Botswana.
[15:54] Yeah, and you? 是啊 你呢?
[15:57] Well, i’m organizing this relief trip. 我是组织这次救助活动的
[15:59] We leave in a week. 不到一周我们就出发了
[16:01] Well, bon voyage, father. 一路顺风 神父
[16:03] I’m not going myself. 我不去
[16:05] We had to scale back our relief efforts this year. 今年我们的救助力度要减少点
[16:07] We even had to cut a few of the aid workers from the trip. 我们连急救人员都少了一些
[16:09] Sister mary, sister greta were so disappointed. mary和 greta修女觉得很失望
[16:12] If you just want to hand some of… 如果你想给……
[16:14] sister mary was going on the trip? mary修女也去?
[16:16] Well, sister mary always goes for at least a few months, 是啊,mary修女通常都会去几个月的
[16:19] but when our funding came up short, 但是由于我们奖金短缺
[16:22] she graciously offered to step aside, 她很有风度地表示
[16:24] said there’s plenty of god’s work to do here. 在这里还有更多的神指派的工作要做
[16:26] Thank you, carlos. Appreciate it. carlos,谢谢 多谢
[16:29] I bet she did. 她乐不得的
[16:32] How much cash are you short, father? 神父,你们还缺多少钱?
[16:38] We plan to set up a modern system of irrigation. 我们想建立一个先进的灌溉系统
[16:40] I’m sorry to interrupt, sister mary, 抱歉打断一下,mary修女,
[16:43] but i have an announcement. 我要宣布一件事
[16:44] I have just received a donation of $8,000, 我们刚刚收到一份$8,000的捐款,
[16:47] which means that sister mary and sister greta 也就是说mary和 greta修女
[16:52] will be able to join our relief trip to botswana. 都可以参加这次botswana的救助之旅了.
[16:54] (applause)
[16:59] It just goes to show angels are everywhere. 这正体现了 天使无处不在
[17:14] Hey. I’m here to see lynette scavo. 嗨 我是来见lynette scavo.
[17:17] Oh, hi. Excuse me. Hi. 哦 嗨 你好,嗨
[17:19] I’m lynette. You must be fran. 我就是lynette 你一定是fran.
[17:21] Hi. Ed said you needed to talk to me. 嗨. Ed 说你想和我谈谈
[17:23] I couldn’t imagine about what. 我想不到你想谈什么
[17:26] Oh, well, come on in my office. 啊,好吧..不如到我办公室吧
[17:28] You want me to put my daughter in day care? 你想让我把女儿送到日托??
[17:32] But i’m a stay-at-home mom. 但是我是个全职妈妈
[17:34] I’m not suggesting that you sign her up for all day. 我不是说让你把女儿一整天都放在这
[17:37] Maybe just a couple of hours in the afternoon. 可能只是每天下午几小时
[17:40] Wouldn’t that be great? 不好嘛?
[17:41] Have some time to yourself, relax, unwind? 你自己可以休息一下,放松一下
[17:45] I don’t need to unwind. I love taking care of little mindy. 我不需要放松 我很喜欢照顾我的小 mindy.
[17:49] Oh, of course, of course, 当然,当然
[17:52] but we all have days when we’re starting to lose it. 但是我们总有时候会觉得受不了
[17:56] Wouldn’t it be nice to have someplace to take her 有个地方可以照顾她一下,不好嘛?
[17:58] before you want to strangle her? 万一你气得想掐她时候
[18:03] I cherish every moment i spend with her, truly. 我真的很珍惜和她在一起的每一分钟
[18:07] Really? 真的?
[18:10] Yeah. Look, i’m gonna level with you. 是的,你看,我跟你说实话
[18:14] Parcher and murphy can’t have a day care center Parcher 和murphy 不能办日托
[18:17] unless we have at least 16 kids 如果我们不够16个孩子的话
[18:21] and without little mindy, we only have 15. 不算你的小mindy,我们只有15个
[18:23] Well, th’s not my problem. 那我也帮不了你
[18:27] Okay. Okay. I just thought i’d give it a shot. 好吧. 我只是想争取一下
[18:32] Well, i wish i could help you, but i can’t. 我也想帮你 但是真的不行
[18:37] Okay. 好吧
[18:43] Lynette, can i ask you something? Lynette, 我可不可以问你件事?
[18:46] Yeah. 好的
[18:48] Why did you have kids if you weren’t gonna raise them? 如果你不想养孩子 那你生他们干嘛?
[18:51] Excuse me? 你说什么?
[18:54] Well, i just don’t understand women 我只是不理解一些女人
[18:56] who say they want to bmothers, 自己说想当妈妈
[18:58] but then hand their kids over to glorified babysitters. 然后把自己的孩子送给什么神奇保姆带
[19:01] (laughs) i work because my family needs me to. 我工作 是因为我家人需要我工作
[19:06] Oh, dear, i’ve upset you, and that wasn’t my intention. 哦 惹你不高兴了 我不是这个意思
[19:10] I bet. 是嘛??!
[19:13] Make no mistake, i’m a good mother. 别搞错了 我绝对是个好妈妈
[19:15] That’s the difference between us… 这就是咱俩的区别…
[19:17] i couldn’t settle for being a good mother. 我不会满足只当个好妈妈的
[19:20] I want to be a great one. 我要当个”超级”好妈妈!
[19:23] Bye-bye. 拜拜
[19:25] Bye-bye. 拜拜
[19:43] Oh, hi, alberta. How are you? 哦 嗨 alberta 你好!
[19:45] Were you the one that sent out 是不是你每天给我们发
[19:46] those neighborhood watch pamphlets? 值勤小册子的?
[19:48] I was wondering if maybe you had any extra copies. 我想问问你 还有没有多余的了?
[19:52] Or i’ll just borrow one from somebody else. Thanks. 或者我再问别人借吧 多谢
[20:06] Yep, looks like carol’s penmanship. 是的 看上去是carol的字体
[20:08] This is ridiculous. What does she think, 太荒唐了 她怎么想的?
[20:09] we’re having an affair? 我们在搞外遇?
[20:11] Well, she probably saw you drop me off yesterday, 可能她昨天看到你送我回去
[20:13] and she assumed the worst. 所以她就往最坏处想了
[20:15] Well, now you’re gonna have to tell her the truth. 那现在你最好去告诉她真相
[20:17] Oh, no, no, no. I’d catch holy hell. 哦 不不不 我可不想生不如死
[20:19] Oh, so you want me to catch it for you? 那你想看我代你受罪?
[20:21] I mean, you, youelf said she’s crazy. 我意思是 你也说了 她不正常
[20:23] I don’t want to wake up tomorrow morning 我是不想明天早上醒来
[20:24] and find my tires slashed. 发现我轮胎被扎漏了
[20:28] All right. I’ll talk to her. 好吧 我和她讲
[20:37] Hello, edie. Do you have something you’d like to say? 嗨 edie 你想说什么嘛?
[20:42] No. That pretty much says it all. 没 “whore”说得就差不多了
[20:58] Sister mary, what a lovely surprise. mary修女 真高兴见到你
[21:02] Well, i couldn’t leave without saying good-bye, gabrielle. 是啊 我不能不跟你道别 就走啊 gabrielle.
[21:04] Oh, that’s so sweet. I’m really gonna miss you. 哦 你太好了 我会很想你的.
[21:08] I’m sure not half as much 我确信
[21:10] as you’re gonna miss your husband. Huh? 你也一样会想你丈夫的 啊?
[21:13] Don’t freak out. I’m going to botswana. 别感到吃惊 我也要去botswana了.
[21:16] What?! Sister mary needs a companion. 什么? mary修女需要有人陪
[21:19] What happened to sister greta?! 那greta修女呢?!
[21:22] I was gonna go with sister greta, 我和greta修女都去
[21:23] but the region is so volatile, 但是那个地区很危险
[21:25] i decided i’d feel much safer with a male companion. 我觉得有个男的陪着会更安全
[21:28] (laughs) carlos, you can’t do this. carlos 你不可以去.
[21:30] You can’t just go to africa. 你不可以就这样跑到非洲去
[21:32] Honey, i’m only gonna be gone for two months. 亲爱的 我只去两个月
[21:35] This journey is important for me. 这次旅程对我很重要
[21:37] I want to be one of god’s soldiers. 我想做上帝的士兵
[21:41] And you will be one, carlos. carlos 那么你就是
[21:43] After you see the devastation over there, 你也看到那里的灾难了
[21:45] you’re never the same. 你再也不是原来的你了
[21:46] You see how selfish your old life is 你看到原来的生活是多么自私
[21:49] and you just want to get rid of everything 你就会想摆脱以前的一切
[21:52] that reminds you of it.
[21:54] Oh, gosh. I should get going and start packing. 哦 天啊 我得回去开始打包了
[21:56] We leave in less than a week. 还有不到一周我们就要走了
[21:58] I should probably send a thank you letter to my parole officer. 我应该给我的假释官写封感谢信
[22:00] He’s being a real mensch about this. 他真的是我的救主
[22:06] I may be a catholic, 我也是个天主教徒
[22:08] but i am so not above slapping a nun. 但是我也会扇一个修女的
[22:10] Go ahead. 尽管来
[22:14] Do it. 扇吧
[22:16] Just make sure you hit hard enough to leave a mark. 但是确定你打得留不下痕迹
[22:23] Yeah. I didn’t think so. 我可不会下手那么轻的
[22:31] Kiss the kids good night 跟孩子们吻晚安
[22:34] and i’ll see them in the morning. Okay, yeah. 告诉他们 明天早上见 好的
[22:37] I love you, too. Bye-bye. 我也爱你 拜拜
[22:40] I’m sorry about the day care thing, lynette, 日托的事我很抱歉 lynette,
[22:43] but fran hardly ever lets me hold the kid. 但是fran几乎都不让我抱孩子
[22:45] You know, since day one, all i ever got was, 从第一天开始 我只听她说
[22:47] “support the head, support the head.” “托住头,托住头”
[22:49] I think i know how to support a damn baby head. 我当然知道怎么托住小孩儿的头了
[22:55] Ohh, let’s just… let’s just do this. 哦 我们就这么办吧…
[22:58] I don’t want to be here all night. 我不想一晚上都呆在这
[23:02] You’re mindy’s father. 你是mindy的爸爸
[23:05] You have a right to spend time with her. 你也有权利和孩子在一起.
[23:07] I know, but what can i do? 我知道 但是我能怎么办?
[23:09] You could stand up to fran. 你可以和fran 讲明.
[23:11] If you don’t, you’ll just become more resentful, 如果不的话 你只会越来越怨她
[23:14] she’ll get nuttier. 她就更不可理喻了
[23:16] And without a father figure, 可且总没有爸爸照顾的话
[23:18] poor mindy will grow up to be stripper. 你的小mindy以后会去跳脱衣舞的
[23:21] A stripper? 脱衣舞?
[23:22] There’s science to back thatp. 这有科学依据的
[23:28] You know what? 好吧
[23:30] You go ahead and push the button on this day care thing, lynette, 你尽管去办日托的事 lynette,
[23:34] and count mindy in. 把 mindy 算进去
[23:35] Yeah, i’ll handle fran. 我来搞定fran.
[23:37] You’re doing the right thing, ed, 你的决定是正确的 ed,
[23:40] for little mindy. 为了小 mindy.
[23:43] (video game beeping)
[23:50] Yeah. (laughs) 好样的
[23:54] Dude, what if your mom walks in? 嗨 你妈妈撞见怎么办?
[23:58] She won’t. 不会的
[24:00] You don’t know that. 你也不确定啊
[24:01] Just wait till everybody’s asleep. 还是等她们睡了吧
[24:05] Seriously. 真的
[24:07] I’ll make it worth your while. 我不会让你白等的
[24:12] You better. 最好说到做到
[24:19] I wish she would walk in on us, 我真希望她能撞见,
[24:21] just to see the expression on her face. 好想看看她当时的表情
[24:24] God, i hate her so much. 天啊 你这么恨她?
[24:27] Still, though, she’s your mother. 毕竟 她还是你妈妈
[24:32] Don’t you sort of have to love her? 你总该爱她一些的
[24:34] Last year, when she found out that i like guys, 去年 她发现我喜欢男生时候
[24:38] she freaked out. 她吃惊死了
[24:41] She said that if i didn’t change, 她说 如果我不变的话
[24:43] i’d be going straight to hell, 我就会下地狱的
[24:45] so since i knew that i couldn’t change, 所以 我知道自己不会变的
[24:49] it suddenly hit me that one day, 有一天我突然意识到
[24:52] my own mother was gonna stop loving me, 那样的话, 我妈妈终会不爱我的
[24:56] so i decided to stop loving her first. 所以我决定先不爱她
[25:00] That way, it wouldn’t hurt so bad. 这样 到时就不会太伤心了
[25:02] She didn’t know what she was saying. 她可能不是那个意思
[25:04] Yes, she did, 她就是那个意思
[25:07] so now she’s got to be punished. 所以现在我要惩罚她
[25:09] How are you gonna punish her? 你怎么惩罚她??
[25:12] One day, she’ll slip up, 总有一天 她会被受不了的
[25:16] and i’ll have something against her 我会拿出一件让她伤她的事
[25:18] and when that happens, 到时候
[25:20] i’m gonna take her down so hard, 一定要打击得她
[25:23] she’ll never get back up. 一蹶不振
[25:25] It may take you awhile to get something on her. 这件事得酝酿很久吧
[25:27] That’s okay. 没关系
[25:31] I don’t mind waiting for the things that i want. 等我想要的东西 多久都没关系
[25:43] lynette, hey, hey. Look who’s here. lynette 嗨 看谁来了
[25:46] Hey! You know, the day care room 嗨! 但是日托所
[25:49] won’t be ready until next week at the earliest. 最早也要到下个星期呢
[25:52] If i had waited, i might have lost my nerve. 我等不及了 再等我该没机会了
[25:54] I had a window. 有个窗户是开着的
[25:55] Fran was in the shower, Fran在洗澡
[25:57] so i just grabbed the baby and ran. 所以我就把她抱来了
[25:58] You took the baby without telling fran? 你没告诉fran 就把孩子带来了?
[26:01] I refuse to be bullied by that woman. You were right. 我不想跟那个女的吵 你是对的
[26:04] Mindy is my daughter, i wanted to spend time with her. Mindy也是我女儿 我也要和她一段时间
[26:06] I have that right. 我有这个权利
[26:08] Um, ed, the lobby just called and your wife’s on her way up 嗯.. ed 下面大厅说你妻子正上来
[26:11] and she seems pretty angry. 她好像很生气
[26:13] Oh, man. 哦 天啊
[26:15] Here. Hold mindy. Oh. 来 你抱着mindy. 哦
[26:18] Let me handle this. 我来处理
[26:20] Oh, i was planning to. 哦 我正打算
[26:27] I thought mindy had been kidnapped! 我以为 mindy 被绑架了!
[26:29] I left a sticky note. 我给你留了字条
[26:30] I wasn’t looking for a sticky note, ed! 我哪里有工夫打字条 ed!
[26:32] I was looking for my missing child! 我在找丢了的孩子!
[26:34] She’s my child, too, and she’s staying here, 她也是我的孩子 所以 今天她在这呆着
[26:36] just a few hours a day. 每天就几个小时
[26:37] You, give her to me. 你 把孩子给我
[26:39] No, i made a decision. 不 我决定了
[26:41] Yeah? Okay, watch me make a decision. 是嘛? 好的 那我也决定了
[26:43] I’m done with this marriage. I’m taking my baby 这个家完了 我要带着我的孩子
[26:46] and i’m getting on a plane to pittsburgh. 坐上飞机 去pittsburgh.
[26:47] You wouldn’t dare! 你敢!!?
[26:49] You think you miss mindy now, 你现在想mindy
[26:50] wait till we’re living with my mother! 等以后我们跟我妈妈住吧!!
[26:52] I’ll fight you on this. Yeah? Try… 我不会放弃争取的 是嘛? 试试吧…
[26:53] as lynette saw her dreams of day care lynette看着自己的日托梦
[26:56] about to board a plane to pittsburgh, 就要坐上去pittsburgh的飞机
[26:58] a baby needs her mother! You’re crazy, you know that?! 孩子需要妈妈 你疯了 知道嘛?!
[27:00] Yeah! I’m crazy to think… 是啊! 我疯了以为…
[27:02] she decided this flight would have to be grounded. 她决定 这架飞机不可以起飞
[27:06] You don’t scare me. 你吓不倒我
[27:07] Oh. Oh! 哦 哦!
[27:09] What the hell is she doing?! 她在干嘛?
[27:10] Open up! Give me my baby! 开门! 把我孩子还给我!
[27:12] Good thinking, lynette! 好主意 lynette!
[27:13] I am not on your side, ed. You’re not? 我不是在帮你 ed. 你不是嘛?
[27:15] No, i am on miy’s side. 不 我是在帮小mindy
[27:17] She is the one caught in the middle, 她是左右为难的人
[27:19] and i’m not letting you two have her until you calm down. 你们俩个不冷静下来 谁都不许动她
[27:22] I want my damn child. 把我孩子回给我
[27:24] Lynette, i have tom on line two. Lynette tom的电话 2线
[27:27] Pat, can you see here i’m holding a baby hostage?! Pat 你看不到我正在”绑架”个小孩儿嘛?!
[27:30] I will call back! 我一会儿打回去!
[27:31] All right, that’s it. I’m calling the police. 好吧 我要报警
[27:35] Oh, for god’s sakes! Lynette’s not going to hurt the baby! 哦 拜托! Lynette 不会伤害孩子!
[27:37] No, and you’re gonna get her back a whole lot faster 当然不会 你们俩如果听我一下
[27:40] if you will just listen to me, okay? 我马上就把孩子还给你们
[27:42] Listen, and you? All right, good. 你 听着 好的
[27:46] So first of all, ed, stealing the baby was really stupid. 首先 ed 把孩子偷出来 是太愚蠢的举动
[27:49] Thank you. You’re welcome. 多谢 不客气
[27:51] You need to find a better way to communicate with your wife. 你要和你太太更好的交流一下
[27:55] And, fran, i know what the pressure of trying to be fran 你知道嘛 想当个”超级”好妈妈
[27:58] a super parent does to your head. 让你神经太紧张了
[28:00] You can take a break and be a great mom. 你应该歇一歇 再做个”超级”好妈妈
[28:03] Doesn’t this little sweetheart deserve a well-rested mommy? 难道这个小宝宝不想有个精力充沛的妈妈嘛?
[28:10] Well, i guess the pressure does get to me a little. 好吧 我承认我是有点压力过头
[28:14] And it’s okay to admit that. 看 肯承认就是好的
[28:17] This is communication. This is good. 这才是交流 这样才是好的
[28:23] Why don’t you guys go down to the lobby, 你们为什么不到楼下大厅
[28:25] talk it out over some coffee? 喝杯咖啡 聊聊
[28:27] Uh, what about mindy? 那mindy呢?
[28:29] We’ve got day care! 我们有日托班啊!
[28:36] * we’ve got day care 我们有日托班啦!!
[29:00] hi. I called earlier from the spiritual outreach program? 嗨 我今天早上打过电话 心理疗法计划
[29:04] Hi. Piano player, right? 嗨 钢琴师 是吧?
[29:05] This is so generous of you. 你们真好
[29:08] There it is. It’s not exactly a concert grand. 其实那也算不上是个音乐厅
[29:12] I should warn you, on the whole, 我提前敬告你一下
[29:14] our patients are generally unresponsive, 我们这些病人总体来讲 反应比较迟钝的
[29:17] so i hope you don’t expect a lot of clapping. 所以他们可能不会为你鼓掌的
[29:20] Miss delaney, i find when the spiritual rewards delaney小姐 我是为了精神上的回报
[29:24] are this great, who needs applause? 难道这不比鼓掌更棒嘛?
[29:27] Excuse me. 我先走了
[29:57] Did addison talk to you about me? addison没跟你提起我嘛?
[30:01] Oh! I guess not. 哦! 看来没有!
[30:04] He’s a married man! 他是个结婚了的人
[30:05] What’s wrong with you?! No, wait! Wait! 你什么毛病啊? 不 等下等下!!
[30:07] It’s not what you think! 不是你想的那样!
[30:09] He hasn’t touched me for three years 他已经三年没有碰我了
[30:10] because of sluts like you! 就是因为你这样的荡妇!!
[30:14] Carol, if you would just stop Carol 拜托你停一下
[30:15] throwing things at me, i’ll explain! 别扔了 听我解释!
[30:17] How… how can you explain?! You’re screwing my husband! 你…你怎么解释!!你在搞我的丈夫!
[30:22] No, i’m not screwing him! He’s my father! 不! 我没有! 他是我爸爸!
[30:27] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[30:30] I thought you should know, but he didn’t want to tell you. 我以为你知道 但是看来他没告诉你
[30:34] I want to die. 我不想活了
[30:37] Oh, no. I do. 哦 不 不活了
[30:38] Oh, carol, you don’t have to clean that up. 哦..carol 你不用收拾这些
[30:40] They have clerks for that. 超市有人会做的
[30:43] How old are you? 你多大了?
[30:45] 38.
[30:47] We’ve been married 39 years. 我们结婚已经39年了
[30:51] It’s been going on from the start. 他一直就是这样的
[30:53] Believe me, i didn’t want to hurt anyone. 相信我 我没想伤害谁
[30:56] I just wanted to find my dad. 我只是想找到我爸爸
[30:59] I’m glad you did, but you be careful, sweetheart. 很高兴你找到了 但是小心 亲爱的.
[31:06] He’s gonna break your heart. 他会伤透你的心的
[31:18] andrew, i made an appointment with a therapist andrew, 我约了心理医生
[31:20] for you, me and danielle. 给你 我还有danielle.
[31:22] I don’t think so. 我不看
[31:24] This pain that you’re feeling is completely natural, 我们现在心里的痛苦感觉是正常的
[31:27] but it’s not gonna go away until you deal with it. 但是如果不去很好处理的话 是不会消失的
[31:30] Andrew, i want us to heal, Andrew 我想我们好起来
[31:33] i want us to be a familygain. 我想我们还像一家人一样
[31:35] You know what i want? 你知道我想什么嘛?
[31:38] I want for george williams to walk through that door 我想george williams 从那个门走进来
[31:40] so i can take a knife and plunge it into his heart. 这样我就可以拿把刀插到他心上去
[31:44] I want the pharmacist to pay for what he did to my father. 我要让他为他所做的一切付出代价
[31:48] Well, the good news is he’s… he’s dead. 那么 欣慰的是 他已经死了
[31:51] He committed suicide. His death was on his terms. 他是自杀 他的死是他自己决定的
[31:55] That’s not justice. 这不公平
[31:56] So are you saying if he were executed 你的意思是 如果是你来决定他的死
[32:01] that it would be easier for you to get past this 你会觉得心里更好过些?
[32:04] of course. 当然
[32:15] George… didn’t intend to commit suicide. George…并没有打算自杀
[32:25] He was trying to manipulate me into taking him back, 他想用利用我 把他救回来
[32:28] and he swallowed those pills 他吞下那些药
[32:31] hoping that i’d feel sorry for him. 希望 我可以可怜他
[32:33] He just assumed that i would call an ambulance. 这样 我就可以帮他叫救护车
[32:39] When i got there, he was already slipping away. 当我到那时候 他已经开始不清楚了
[32:45] I tried to get him to accept responsibility 我想让他承认自己所做的
[32:49] for what he’d done… 要他自己肯负责…
[32:53] but he wouldn’t. 但是他不肯承认
[32:55] So what’d you do? 那你怎么办了?
[32:57] Nothing. 什么都没做
[33:03] I just sat there and let him die. 我就坐在那 看着他死的
[33:08] Ohmy god. 天啊
[33:11] He didn’t die on his terms, andrew. 他不是自愿死的 andrew.
[33:16] He paid for what he did to your father. 他对你爸爸所做的 他已经罪有应得了
[33:25] (whispering) thank you for telling me this. 谢谢你告诉我
[33:56] Hey, how you doin’? 嗨 你好
[35:20] Yeah? 什么事?
[35:22] Zach’s come home. Zach回来了
[35:24] What? Is he okay? 什么? 他还好嘛?
[35:27] He’s fine. 他很好
[35:28] Is there anything i can do? 我可以做点什么嘛?
[35:29] Thanks for askin 谢谢你关心
[35:31] you can leave us alone. 我拜托你不要掺和进来
[35:33] I spent a lot of time looking for zach, 我找 zach找了很久
[35:36] and you know why. 你也知道为什么
[35:38] Maybe i’m not making myself clear. 可能我没说清楚
[35:39] You come near my son, i’ll go to the police. 你如果靠近我儿子的话 我就会报警的
[35:41] I’ll tell them what happened out in that quarry. 我会告诉他们 你在采石厂那干了什么
[35:44] You do that and we’ll both go down. 你那样的话 我们俩个都没好处
[35:47] Well, you know i’m capable of almost anything. 你知道 我什么都敢做的
[35:52] Hey, i thought you’d like to know 嗨 我想告诉你
[35:54] zach and i are moving away. zach和我要搬家了
[35:56] I want to give my son a shot at a normal life. 我想让我儿子过正常的生活
[35:59] I’m sure you’ll agree it’s for the best. 我想 为了他好 你会同意的
[36:01] Now see, this is where you and i don’t see eye-to-eye. 好 我告诉你 咱们不用各不让步
[36:04] For zach’s sake, i’ll keep quiet, for now, 为了zach 我不会说什么
[36:08] but you’re not taking him away. 但是如果你要把他带走
[36:10] If i see a “for sale” sign in front of that house, 我要是看到”售房”的牌子
[36:14] i’ll call the police. 我就会报警的
[36:16] I’m capable of pretty much anything myself. 我也什么都敢做的
[36:29] The doctor’s going to give you a full work-up, 医生会给你全面准备的
[36:31] then we’ll start the inoculations. 然后就会给你接种疫苗
[36:33] Make sure you fill out everything 确保你把该填的都填上
[36:35] and the nurse will take you back. Thank you. 一会护士会来收的,多谢
[36:38] Boy, sister mary’s done a number on you. 天啊 mary修女对你真是影响深远啊
[36:41] Right. 是啊
[36:42] Yes, right. 对,是啊!
[36:44] She has you flying halfway across the world 她已经让你飞了半个地球
[36:46] to help the poor, and there’s perfectly good poor right here. 去帮穷人 而你自己已经穷得可以了
[36:49] For god’s sakes, give a buck to a homeless gu 拜托 给那些无家可归的人一点钱
[36:51] it’s not the same. 跟咱们穷不穷不一样
[36:53] No, it’s better because you can do it 是啊 你可以坐在你舒服的小车里
[36:54] in the comfort of your own car. 洒洒钱
[36:56] The point is not to be comfortable, gaby. gaby 我不是为了舒服.
[36:58] It’s about easing pain and suffering. 我是为了持平伤痛和苦难
[37:00] Look, i’m trying to be a better person here. 我是想成为一个更好的人
[37:04] Now you can either help me or you can get out of the way, 要么你帮我 要么你就离开我
[37:07] but you can’t stop me. 但是你不能阻止我
[37:09] (woman) carlos solis?
[37:11] Come with me, please. 跟我来 请
[37:12] Finish that for me. 帮我填完
[37:21] Here. 给
[37:23] He didn’t fill out the allergy section. 他没有填过敏那一项
[37:25] Honey, he’s going to a remote village in africa. 他要去个非洲的小村子
[37:28] Does it really matter that he’s allergic to eggs? 那他对蛋过不过敏 重要嘛?
[37:30] Actually, yes. Eggs are on the list. 事实上 当然了 这上面有蛋这一项
[37:33] He could have a severe reaction to the yellow fever vaccine, 这样他就有可能对黄热病疫苗有反应
[37:35] and he won’t be getting out of bed, 反应强烈 会起不来床的
[37:37] let alone leaving the country. 更不要说 出国了
[37:39] Really? 真的?
[37:41] Oh, don’t write that down. 哦 别写
[37:43] I wasn’t being specific. He’s allergic to fish eggs. 我只是随便说说 他过敏的是鱼卵
[37:48] Fish eggs? 鱼卵?
[37:50] Poor baby’s gone his whole life without caviar. 可怜的 一辈子都不能吃鱼子酱
[37:52] Now that’s suffering. 这才叫痛苦呢
[37:54] All right, doc, give me all you got. 好的 大夫 来吧
[38:04] It’s so hot in this village. 哦 好热啊
[38:07] Baby, that’s the fever talking. 宝贝 你这是在说胡话
[38:09] The doctor said you’re having an allergic reaction, 大夫说你这是过敏反应,
[38:12] but you’re gonna be fine, okay? 但是你会好起来的 好嘛?
[38:14] Hold me. 抱着我
[38:16] Ohh, honey. I’m so sorry. 哦 宝贝 真抱歉
[38:22] Ohh, maybe that stupid nun is right. 哦 可能那个臭修女是对的
[38:26] Maybe i am trying to stop you from becoming a better person. 可能我真的是阻止你成为更好的人了
[38:29] It’s just that i love you the way you are… 只是 我只喜欢你原来的样子…
[38:34] greedy, selfish and insensitive. 贪婪 自私 不敏感
[38:37] I’m just scared if you’re not those things anymore, 如果你不那样了 我会受不了的
[38:40] you’re gonna wake up one day and realize i still am, 如果你有一天醒来 发现我还是那样
[38:46] and then you won’t want me. 你会不爱我了的
[38:48] I want you. Just hold me. 我爱你 需要你 抱抱我
[38:52] Ohh. 哦
[38:54] Ohh, carlos. 哦 carlos.
[38:57] Hold me… 抱我…
[39:02] Sister mary. mary 修女
[39:11] Painting in the rain? Is that smart? 下雨还刷? 不好吧?
[39:15] Well, let me see, painting in the rain 那是下雨还刷
[39:17] or letting the whole world think i’m a whore? 还是让邻居都当我是个荡妇呢?
[39:18] I don’t know. What do you think? 我不知道 你觉得呢?
[39:21] Heard you ran into my wife. 听说你碰到我太太了
[39:23] Yep. 是啊
[39:24] So? 然后?
[39:26] So you are hereby released of any further obligation 所以你现在跑来
[39:30] to be my dad. 来澄清一切 不想当我爸爸
[39:31] Okay. 好吧
[39:34] Just so you know, i’m not actually proud 我其实对我所做的一切
[39:38] of what i’ve done, you know, my hobbies. 并不觉得自豪 你知道 我的嗜好
[39:41] Good for you. Bye. 承认就好 拜拜
[39:45] I have done things i’m proud of. 但是我也有引以为豪的事
[39:49] I could give you five examples right now. 我现在就可以给你举5个例子
[39:52] Okay, maybe three. 好吧 可能就3个
[39:54] You don’t have to do this. 你不用非告诉我
[39:59] I was a volunteer fireman. 我是个自愿消防队员
[40:01] I put out fires, i got kittens out of trees, 我灭火 我从树上救小猫
[40:04] the whole nine yards. 整整九个院子呢
[40:05] Sweet. 不错.
[40:07] About 20 years a, 差不多20年前
[40:10] i started a foundation to protect wild horses. 我建立了一个基金 保护野生马
[40:13] I probably saved hundreds of them. 我可能拯救了上百匹马
[40:15] Really? 真的?
[40:18] I’m full of surprises. 我惊喜还是很多的
[40:22] Okay, one more. 好的 还有一个
[40:25] I wasn’t exactly thrilled when you walked back into my life. 当你又回以我生活中 我并没有太吃惊
[40:31] Now that i’ve met you, 现在我见到了你
[40:34] well, you gave me a third thing to be proud of. 你给我了第三个自豪的理由
[40:37] That was a good one. 这个不错!
[40:42] That’s why i saved it for last. 所以我留到最后才说
[40:48] I have to spend some time working on my marriage. 我一直在想办法挽救我的婚姻
[40:51] When that’s all sorted out, 既然现在都解决了
[40:52] maybe we could continue with the catching up? 我们可以继续续续旧了
[41:00] I’ll wait for your call. 我等你电话
[41:11] The stories are as old as time itself… 这些都是些老故事…
[41:17] the prodigal son who returns home 离家流浪的儿子回来了
[41:20] to the father who forgives him… 慈爱的父亲原谅了他…
[41:25] the jealous wife who tricks the husband 吃醋的妻子 想办法骗了利用丈夫的信任
[41:28] who trusts her… 小小玩弄了他…
[41:32] the desperate mother who risks everything 一心想照顾孩子的母亲
[41:36] for the child who needs her 为了需要她的孩子 可以冒任何险
[41:39] and the faithless husband 不忠的丈夫伤害了妻子
[41:43] who hurts the wife who loves him so deeply. 她却依然深爱着他
[41:47] Why do we listen again and again? 为什么这样的故事百听不厌?
[41:52] Because these are the stories of family, 因为这些都是家庭的故事
[41:55] and once we look past the fighting, pain 每当我们回首往事
[41:58] and the resentment, 那些争吵 痛苦 怨恨
[42:01] we occasionally like to remind ourselves… 都会常常提醒我们…
[42:05] hi! Hi. 嗨! 嗨!
[42:07] There is absolutely nothing more important. 其实没有什么比 家 更重要的了
[42:12] Hi, bunny, bunny. Hi. 美剧下载基地http://www.1000fr.com 招美剧听译,翻译,时间轴制作联系QQ:407481959
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme