时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on… | |
[00:02] | i’m going to be a stay-at-home dad. | 我要做一个家庭妇男 |
[00:04] | Some reversed roles… | [有些人转换了角色…] |
[00:05] | – i’ve been thinkin’ about you. – So you came to ask me out? | – 我一直在想你 – 那么你要约我出去吗? |
[00:08] | Some were welcomed in… | [有些人受到款待…] |
[00:09] | ’cause i’ll say yes. | 我答应了 |
[00:10] | I’ve moved on. You should do the same. | 我决定继续生活下去了 你应该学学我 |
[00:13] | Some were shn the door… | [有些人被拒之门外…] |
[00:16] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[00:17] | And some… | [还有些人…] |
[00:19] | Never got the chance… | [从没有得到机会…] |
[00:25] | To find out what they really wanted. | [去发现他们真正想要的东西] |
[00:30] | Betty applewhite was a gifted woman. | [Betty applewhite是个有才华的女人] |
[00:33] | Everyone had always said so ever since she was a child. | [自从她小的时候起 所有人就都这么说] |
[00:38] | Her first piano teacher praised her dexterity. | [她的第一个钢琴老师赞扬她手指灵巧] |
[00:44] | Her first college professor | [她的大学教授] |
[00:45] | applauded her sense of rhythm… | [为她对节奏的判断力大加赞誉…] |
[00:50] | Her first symphony conductor hailed her dramatic flair… | [她的第一个交响乐指挥向她 生动的演绎才华致敬…] |
[00:57] | But betty was no longer a concert pianist. | [但是betty不再是一位音乐会钢琴演奏家了] |
[01:00] | She was now just a woman with a secret, | [她现在只是一位身怀秘密的女人] |
[01:02] | one she was determined to keep by any means necessary. | [一个她决定无论如何都要保守的秘密] |
[01:06] | I’m not a bit surprised that someby broke into gabrielle’s house. | 有人会闯入gabrielle的房子 我一点也不惊奇 |
[01:10] | Wisteria lane is an easy target. | Wisteria Lane是一个容易攻击的目标 |
[01:12] | It’s not like the police patrol around here. | 没有巡警会巡查这里 |
[01:14] | We still have the neighborhood watch. | 我们一直有邻里监督组织的 |
[01:16] | Oh,the neighborhood watch is a joke. | 哦 邻里监督组织简直就是搞笑 |
[01:18] | When was the last time any of you went on patrol,huh? | 你上一次出来巡逻时什么时候,嗯哈? |
[01:21] | Now i put security lights on my house. | 我现在给我的房子安装了安全灯 |
[01:24] | I say it’s time that we hire professional security. | 依我说 是该雇佣专业保安的时候了 |
[01:27] | Well,that sounds expensive. | 哇噢 那听起来很贵阿 |
[01:29] | Could you really put a price on your kids’ safety? | 你不愿意为你孩子的安全花些钱吗? |
[01:31] | Well,you probably could. | 噢 你可能不愿意 |
[01:32] | Look,mcclusky,i am as worried as everybody else in this neighborhood, | 听着 Mcclusky夫人 我和附近的邻里的 所有人一样的担忧 |
[01:35] | – but i just… – We’ve got to stop this. | – 但我只是… – 我们应该制止他们这样 |
[01:37] | – and say what,we’re against security? – But if they find caleb first… | – 那怎么讲 我们要反对安全保护吗? – 但是如果他们先找到caleb… |
[01:40] | – hush,matthew.I’m trying to think. – I’m not talking about a bunch of vigilantes, | – 安静 matthew 我正在想呢 – 我不想谈论那些义务的警员 |
[01:42] | i’m taing about trained men who know when to shoot. | 我们需要的是受过专业训练的会开枪的人 |
[01:45] | do we really need professional security? | 我们真的需要专业的保安吗? |
[01:47] | Are you all gonna wait until somebody else is attacked? | 你们所有人还要等待着 直到又有人受到袭击吗? |
[01:50] | I think it’s time to take a vote on armed security. | 我认为现在应该投票决定 要不要武装保安 |
[01:52] | let’s vote now. | 让我们现在投票吧 |
[01:54] | I’ve had enough. All those in favor… | 我已经受够了 你们支持… |
[02:01] | Oh,sorry. Things were just getting so dramatic. | 哦 抱歉 刚才我看事态有点激化了 |
[02:05] | Wow,you’re really good. | 哇奥 你弹得真棒 |
[02:07] | – We were taking a vote here. – She was a concert pianist. | – 我们要投票 – 她是音乐会钢琴演奏家 |
[02:10] | Well,i dabbled a bit. | 嗯 也就学了几下 |
[02:19] | Yes,betty applewhite was a gifted woman… | 是啊 betty applewhite是一位有才华的女性… |
[02:23] | and the greatest of all her gifts… | 她最棒的才华就是… |
[02:29] | was her timing. | 就是她对时机的掌握 |
[02:39] | Once they’ve suffered a miscarriage | [如果遭受了流产] |
[02:41] | Some women sit alone in the dark for hours. | [有些女人会孤单的呆在黑暗中数小时] |
[02:45] | They refuse to go out in the light of day, | [他们拒绝白天外出] |
[02:48] | afraid to face the possibility that life will go on. | [不敢想象继续生活下去是什么样子] |
[02:52] | They hold onto reminders of their unborn child | [他们留恋着能让他们想起还未出生的孩子的东西] |
[02:56] | and dream of what might have been. | [并且幻想一切可能发生的事情] |
[02:59] | Yes,this is how some women react when they’ve suffed such a loss. | [是的 这就是一些女人当他们面对 流产时所表现的反应] |
[03:06] | Gabrielle solis was not one of those women. | [Gabrielle solis则不属于这类女人] |
[03:16] | Hi,guys. | 嗨 姑娘们 |
[03:18] | Hi,honey. Hi. | 嗨 亲爱的 嗨 |
[03:20] | How are you? | 你怎么样? |
[03:20] | I’m fine. Thank you for the messages. | 我还好 谢谢那些留言 |
[03:23] | I’m… i’m sorry i haven’t had time to return calls. | 我… 很抱歉我没有时间回复它们 |
[03:25] | We all cleared our schedules. | 我们都取消了我们的预约 |
[03:27] | We thought maybe you could use some company. | 我们想也许你需要人陪陪 |
[03:28] | So we’re going to go to my house. | 所以 我们准备去我那里 |
[03:29] | I made banana bread, and we’ll put on a fresh pot, | 我做了香蕉面包 我们一起打打牌 |
[03:33] | and just talk about anything. | 聊聊天 |
[03:37] | That sounds so nice. | 听起来不错啊 |
[03:40] | It’s just i’m booked solid today. | 只是我今天的安排很紧 |
[03:41] | My head’s gonna explode. | 我的头快要炸了 |
[03:43] | Can i take a rain check? | 改日吧? |
[03:45] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[03:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:49] | Thanks for understanding. | 感谢你们的理解 |
[03:50] | Okay,well,uh,i will call you tonight and we’ll figure out a time later in the week. | 好的 嗯 我今晚会给你打电话 我们本周再选个时间 |
[03:54] | Well,i’ll tell you what, | 好啊 要不这么吧 |
[03:55] | since it’s my schedule that seems to be the problem, | 既然是我预约有问题 |
[03:57] | why don’t i just figure out a time and call you? | 何不我选好时间 再打电话通知你呢? |
[04:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:01] | I st… i have so many errands to run and a llion things to return. | 我… 我有很多事情要处理 这么多的东西要去退换 |
[04:08] | Oh,honey,there’s no reason why you and carlos can’t try again. | 哦 亲爱的 你和carlos没有理由不再试一下 |
[04:11] | You’d be an amazing mother. | 你会是一个好妈妈的 |
[04:13] | You should hold onto that stuff for a while. | 东西还是别急着退回去 |
[04:17] | Yeah,you know,i would, | 是 你们要知道 我会的 |
[04:18] | but the store has this strict 30-day return policy. | 但是 商店有30天的退换期政策 |
[04:33] | Carlos,what happened? | Carlos 发生了什么? |
[04:35] | I’ve had a rough couple days. | 这几天过得不好 |
[04:37] | After you told me about the… | 就在你告诉我… |
[04:40] | the baby… | 孩子没了后… |
[04:44] | i kind of lost it. | 我有些无所适从 |
[04:45] | Carlos,your hands. | Carlos 你的手 |
[04:48] | I ripped my mattress open. | 我撕开了床垫 |
[04:49] | Jeez,how are you feeling today? | 天呀 你感觉如何? |
[04:51] | They’re injecting me with this tranquilizer thing. | 为了让我冷静下来 他们给我注射了镇静剂 |
[04:55] | I think it’s doing the trick. | 我想这样我可以好些 |
[05:00] | we never even talked about names. | 我们还从没有商量过孩子的名字 |
[05:04] | I had my top five all picked out. | 我已经挑选了五个候选的名字 |
[05:06] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[05:07] | – You want to hear ’em? – No,i’m good. | – 你要听听吗? – 不 我很好 |
[05:10] | But you never thought about names? | 你从没有想过孩子的名字? |
[05:13] | Oh,well,it was a little soon for that,don’t you think? | 噢 嗯 想名字是不是太早了点 你觉得呢? |
[05:16] | I mean,how can you name something the size of a walnut? | 我的意思是 孩子现在才那么小 你就取名字啊? |
[05:23] | Is this new? | 这是新买的? |
[05:24] | Do you like it? I picked it up on the way here. | 你喜欢吗? 我在来这儿的路上买的 |
[05:30] | You just lost a baby. | 你刚刚没了孩子 |
[05:31] | We all grieve differently. | 人人都有自己悲伤的方式 |
[05:33] | You seem to be takin’ it pretty well. | 你看起来没什么事啊 |
[05:35] | I go shopping,you rip toilets out of the wall… | 我去购物 你砸座便器 |
[05:38] | – different strokes. – Are you even sad? | – 不同的发泄方式而已 – 你有伤心吗? |
[05:40] | Oh,please. What do you think? | 哦 拜托 你在想什么? |
[05:43] | Honestly? I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 |
[05:45] | Of course,i’m sad. It’s a sad situation. | 当然 我伤心啦 这是个伤心事 |
[05:47] | Now let go of me. | 放开我 |
[05:53] | – Oh,man. – Honey,are you okay? | – 哦 天啊 – 亲爱的 你还好吧? |
[05:55] | I think my tranquilizer’s wearing off. | 我想我的镇静剂药效减退了 |
[05:58] | Well,let’s get you another round. | 那得给你再来一针呀 |
[06:09] | Hey,mike. | 嗨 mike |
[06:14] | So my mom’s wedding’s in a couple days, | 过几天是我妈妈的婚礼 |
[06:15] | and i know you sent back that little card | 我知道你送回了那个小卡片 |
[06:17] | saying you were coming and that you preferred beef, | 说你会来 还喜欢牛肉 |
[06:19] | which,actually,i changed to fish for you ’cause i tasted the beef. | 不过我换成鱼了 因为我尝过牛肉了 |
[06:23] | Anyways,i know that was before we,you know. | 不管怎样 我知道那是在我们分手之前的事了 |
[06:29] | Send your mom my apologies, | 替我对你妈妈说声对不起 |
[06:30] | but i won’t be attending. | 但是 我不会参加的 |
[06:36] | I hope that’s not just because of us not being us anymore. | 我希望那不是因为我们分手的原因 |
[06:39] | I mean,we could be together at a wedding, | 我的意思是 我们可以一起出席婚礼宴会啊 |
[06:42] | and it wouldn’t have to be weird. | 那样并不会显得很不自然 |
[06:45] | It’d be weird. | 那样会很不自然的 |
[06:47] | Of course. Yeah,i see that. | 当然 是的 我明白了 |
[06:54] | So what have you been doing lately? | 那么你近来有什么安排? |
[06:56] | Oh,just the usual. | 哦 和往常一样 |
[06:59] | Well,i’ve been writing a book. | 那好 我最近在写一本书 |
[07:01] | It’s sort of autobiographical. | 有几分自传体的感觉 |
[07:03] | It’s really been forcing me to reexamine | 写书让我去自省 |
[07:05] | some of the different things that have made me me, | 我之所以如今这样的经历 |
[07:09] | like the fact that my mother had me so young, | 比如我妈妈年轻的时候就有了我 |
[07:12] | and i never knew my dad. Big stuff like that. | 我从不知道我父亲是谁 诸如此类的事情 |
[07:16] | I told you about my dad,right? | 我和你说过我父亲 对吗? |
[07:17] | He… he was a merchant marine, | 他… 他是一个商船队的船员 |
[07:19] | and his platoon was killed in the battle of hanoi? | 他们在河内战役的时候被杀了? |
[07:23] | – That’s strange. – Why? | – 那很奇怪啊 – 为什么? |
[07:25] | Well,hanoi wasn’t enemy territory. There wasn’t a battle there. | 嗯 河内不是敌方的区域 那里也没有战役发生 |
[07:28] | Are you sure? That’s what my mom said. | 你确信吗?那是我妈妈说的 |
[07:30] | I’m pretty sure,yeah. | 我非常明确 |
[07:33] | The merchant marines don’t fight. | 商船队不参战的 |
[07:35] | They deliv supplies on ships. | 他们只是负责船上的补给 |
[07:37] | Oh. Well,clearly i have more research to do. | 哦 看来我还得好好研究研究 |
[07:43] | So what do you think? | 那么你有什么想法? |
[07:44] | My life story… would you rush out and buy a copy? | 我的生活经历 你会迫不及待的买一本吗? |
[07:47] | – Susan… – yeah? | – 什么? |
[07:50] | You really need to step back. | 你应该退后一点 |
[08:11] | Porter,preston,what have i told you about playing outside after dark? | Porter,preston,我是怎么和你们说的? 关于天黑后在外面玩? |
[08:15] | It’s not dark. | 不黑 |
[08:17] | Does your dad know you’re out here? | 爸爸知道你们在外面吗? |
[08:18] | Don’t worry, i’ve been watching ’em. | 不用担心,我看着他们呢 |
[08:20] | They keep setting off my motion sensors. | 他们不停的触动我的感应器 |
[08:23] | I ought to send you half my electric bill. | 我要给你寄一半的电费单 |
[08:25] | You do that. Okay,guys,come on over here. | 好的 孩子们,过来 |
[08:28] | On the sidewalk. | 到人行道上来 |
[08:30] | Stay there. Not on the street. Thank you. | 不要走到路上,谢谢 |
[08:34] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:36] | Hi,babe. | 嘿,宝贝 |
[08:38] | I’m home. | 我回来了 |
[08:40] | Could you come here a sec? | 能过来会吗? |
[08:42] | Sure. What’s up? | 可以,怎么了? |
[08:47] | Block me,come on! | 拦住我,来啊! |
[08:48] | Damn,they must have snuck out again. | 该死,他们又溜出来了 |
[08:51] | Again? How often does this happen? | 又出来了?经常发生吗? |
[08:54] | Boys,get in here now! | 孩子们,快进来 |
[08:56] | Honey,you know how slippery they are. | 宝贝,你知道他们多机灵 |
[08:57] | It’s like trying to herd cats. | 就象是赶猫一样 |
[08:59] | Tom,it’s 9:00 at night. | Tom,已经晚上9点了 |
[09:01] | Guys,upstairs now. Let’s go. | 孩子们,上楼,快 |
[09:04] | Into pj’s,into bed. Honey,they’re fine. | 上床去 亲爱的,他们没事 |
[09:08] | You just… you worry too much. | 你太担心了 |
[09:10] | And for good reason. | 是有原因的 |
[09:12] | Someone could have driven off with them, | 他们可能被拐走 |
[09:14] | and you wouldn’t have even noticed. | 而你根本就不会发现 |
[09:15] | They were in the front yard. God,when i was their age, | 他们就在门口 当我象他们那个年纪的时候 |
[09:17] | i used to hop on my bike, disappear for hours. | 我曾经骑车好几个小时不回家 |
[09:19] | My mom never batted an eye. | 我妈妈根本不管我 |
[09:21] | Yeah,well, that was a different time. | 是啊,时代不同啊 |
[09:22] | You have to be more vigilant. | 你必须要警惕 |
[09:24] | There was a break-in on this street. | 这条街上发生过闯入事件 |
[09:26] | I was at the neighborhood watch meeting,remember? | 邻里联防会我也出席了,记得吗? |
[09:28] | I’m sorry. I’ve been doing this for seven years. | 我照顾他们已经7年了 |
[09:30] | Trust me. You have to have eyes in the back of your head. | 相信我,你要多看着他们 多个心眼 |
[09:33] | The two in front work just fine,thanks. | 那两个在门口玩的很好 |
[09:36] | Really? Where’s penny? | 是吗? penny在哪? |
[09:44] | See? Right where i left her. | 看到了?就在这 我把她放在这的 |
[10:01] | bree van dekamp to wed george willams | bree van dekamp和George Willams订婚 |
[10:08] | How did this get in the paper | 这个怎么会在报纸上? |
[10:10] | l-i was going to call you. | 我打算告诉你的 |
[10:11] | We discussed this. We agreed to go slowly. | 我们讨论过这个 我们要从长计议 |
[10:14] | L-i was going to call and cancelfter our talk, | 我们谈过后,我就想取消这个 |
[10:16] | but things just got so hectic, l-i forgot. | 但事情很多,我就忘了 |
[10:19] | Rex has only been dead for seven weeks. | Rex过世才7个星期 |
[10:22] | So? | 所以? |
[10:23] | So i don’t want every woman in this town talking about me behind my back. | 所以我不想这个镇上每个女人都在我背后说闲话 |
[10:26] | I’m sorry, but isn’t the damage done? | 我很抱歉 没造成什么损害吧? |
[10:30] | Well,fortunately,people only read the announcements | 幸运的是 只有头版什么都没有时 |
[10:33] | when there’s nothing in the front page, | 人们才会去看公告 |
[10:35] | and the headline today was about some catastrophic flood in sri lanka. | 今天的头条是关于斯里兰卡的水灾 |
[10:40] | Oh,so we lucked out. | 哦 这么说我们运气好极了 |
[10:41] | Yes,we did. | 是的 我们确实是 |
[10:42] | Now when the time comes to go public with our relationship, | 当你要把我们的关系公开的时候 |
[10:47] | i need you to discuss it with me first. | 我需要你先和我商量一下 |
[10:49] | I’m the bride,after all. It’s only… | 毕竟 我是新娘 那样才… |
[10:53] | appropriate. | 合适 |
[10:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:00] | I will need you to wear that ring,though. | 尽管如此我还是需要你戴上戒指 |
[11:03] | The ring? | 戒指? |
[11:04] | You’re not wearing it. Where is it? | 你没戴 戒指在哪? |
[11:06] | – It’s in my purse. – Oh,good. | -在我的手袋里 -哦 太棒了 |
[11:08] | Please put it on. | 请你戴上 |
[11:11] | But if people see it… | 但如果有人看到的话… |
[11:13] | they’ll assume that you’re wearing your wedding ring. | 他们都会认为你是带着你的结婚戒指 |
[11:15] | Oh. Maybe,but why risk it? | 哦 可能 但为什么要冒这个险呢? |
[11:17] | Because a ring tells would-be suitors a woman is spoken for. | 因为戒指代表一个女人已经有了求婚者 |
[11:21] | A naked hand invites unwanted attention. | 而光秃秃的手指会带来不必要的关注 |
[11:28] | Here. Let me. | 过来 让我来 |
[11:37] | Uh,will that be all, mrs. Van de kamp? | 呃 就这些了吗 Van de Camp夫人? |
[11:39] | Uh,yes,i think so, mr. Williams. | 呃 是的 我想是的 Williams先生 |
[11:42] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:24] | Oh,my god! | 哦 我的上帝啊! |
[12:30] | What do you want?! | 你想干什么?! |
[12:32] | Hey,hey,it’s cool! | 嘿 嘿 没关系的! |
[12:33] | No,it’s not cool! Who the hell are you?! | 不 有关系! 你究竟是谁?! |
[12:35] | – Carlos sent me! – I’m gonna call the police! | – Carlos让我来的! – 我可要报警了! |
[12:38] | Name’s hector. I met carlos inside. | 我叫Hector 我在里面认识的Carlos |
[12:40] | Inside what? | 什么里面? |
[12:43] | You mean… you mean,in prison? | 你是说…你是说 牢里面? |
[12:46] | He told me what happened,asked me to come by and keep an eye on you. | 他告诉了我之前发生的事 他要我过来保护你 |
[12:49] | – Can i come in? – No! No,you can’t come in! | – 我能进来吗? – 不! 不 不准进来 |
[12:52] | I brought a cooler. I’ll camp out here. | 我带了喝的 我可以在外面露宿 |
[12:54] | No! I can take care of myself,okay? | 不! 我能照顾自己 好吗? |
[12:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:01] | Okay? | 好的? |
[13:02] | Yeah,l-i get it. You need your space. | 是啊 我懂 你需要空间 |
[13:06] | Yes. Yes,i do. I need my space. Thank you. | 是 我需要 我需要空间 谢谢 |
[13:25] | Come here. I want to show you something. | 过来 我想让你看点东西 |
[13:27] | – Come here. – Hi,guys. | – 过来 – 嗨 伙计们 |
[13:28] | I thought about what you said. | 我考虑过你说的了 |
[13:30] | Don’t want you to worry. | 我不想让你担心 |
[13:31] | So i had a little talk with the boys. | 所以我和儿子们谈了谈 |
[13:34] | Okay,guys,what do we do if a stranger asks us to take a ride in their car? | 好啦 伙计们 如果有陌生人让我们上他车 我们怎么办? |
[13:42] | – Porter. – We run away and call 9-1-1. | – 我们跑开然后打911 |
[13:45] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[13:46] | Right,but what if that stranger says, | 对的 但如果那个陌生人说 |
[13:48] | “hey,i know your mommy and daddy”? | “嘿 我认识你的爸爸妈妈呢?” |
[13:51] | – What,preston? – Still run away. | – 就怎样 Preston? – 还是跑开 |
[13:53] | Yes. Okay… | 对了 好吧… |
[13:55] | – can i ask a question? – Yeah,by all means. | – 我能问个问题吗? – 可以 什么都行 |
[13:58] | What if the stranger is nice and not scary? | 如果那个陌生人很友善还一点都不可怕呢? |
[14:01] | Yes? | 什么? |
[14:02] | Run away and call 9-1-1. | 还是跑开然后打911 |
[14:06] | So what if the stranger says | 那如果那个陌生人说 |
[14:08] | they’re going to take you to the circus for pizza and elephant rides? | 他们要带你去马戏团吃披萨、骑大象呢? |
[14:16] | Don’t look at your dad. | 别看你爸爸 |
[14:19] | Eyes on me. What are you gonna do? | 看着我 你会怎么做? |
[14:21] | What are you gonna do? | 你会怎么做? |
[14:23] | We… | 我们… |
[14:24] | run away? | 跑开? |
[14:26] | Yes! Snap. | 对了! 好样的 |
[14:27] | Okay,to the kitchen. | 好吧 去厨房 |
[14:29] | We are havin’ ice cream tonight. | 我们今晚吃冰激凌 |
[14:33] | Your smiling like that actually meant something. | 你笑成那样很能说明问题了 |
[14:36] | Lynette,come on. We worked on this all afternoon. They get it. | Lynette 拜托 我们一个下午都在说这个 他们知道了 |
[14:39] | Give me a break. You know our kids. I love them dearly, | 你拉倒吧 你了解我们的孩子 我非常爱他们 |
[14:42] | but that goes in one ear and out the other. | 但他们总是左朵进 右朵出的 |
[14:45] | I’m gonna havesome ice cream. | 我要去吃点冰激凌了 |
[14:47] | Tom,you’re not off the hook here. | Tom 你还没完事呢 |
[14:48] | Lynette,i can keep my children alive. | Lynette 我有能力让我的孩子活着 |
[14:51] | When you left this morng, there were four. | 你今早离开的时候 有四个 |
[14:52] | When you came home, there were still four. | 你回来的时候 还会是四个 |
[14:54] | When you come home and there are only three, | 当你回来却只有三个的时候 |
[14:56] | then you get to lecture me. | 那你才能教训我 |
[15:04] | Excuse me. | 打搅一下 |
[15:06] | – Are you bree van de kamp? – Uh,yes,i am. | – 您是 Bree Van de Camp吗? – 呃 是的 我是 |
[15:09] | My name is leila mitzman. I hope i’m not interrupting. | 我叫 Leila Mitzman 我希望没打搅到您 |
[15:12] | Can i help you? | 我能帮您什么? |
[15:13] | This may sound odd, but i felt i should see you. | 这也许听起来很怪 但我觉得我应该见您 |
[15:16] | I read in the paper that you’re engaged to george williams. | 我在报纸上看到 您和George Williams订婚的消息了 |
[15:19] | Oh,well,that announcement was a bit premature. | 哦 那个公告有点太早了 |
[15:22] | But you and george are involved… | 但您和George… |
[15:26] | in a romantic relationship? | 确实相爱? |
[15:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:31] | Then we need to talk. | 那我们需要谈谈 |
[15:35] | We’d been dating for six months when he asked me to marry him. | 我们约会了6个月后 他说要我嫁给他 |
[15:38] | From the moment i said “yes,” george got so possessive, | 从我说“我愿意”那一刻起 George 就变得占有欲极强 |
[15:42] | and when he found out my ex lived just down the street, | 当他发现我前夫就住在同一条街上 |
[15:45] | george accused me of seeing him behind his back. | George就说我背着他和他见面 |
[15:48] | And then one night, i got a call from the police. | 然后一天晚上 我接到警察的电话 |
[15:51] | Someone had set my ex’s car on fire. | 有人烧了我前夫的车 |
[15:53] | I could never prove anything, | 我什么都不能证明 |
[15:55] | but i knew it was george. I left him the next day. | 但我知道是George干的 我第二天就离开了他 |
[15:59] | Well,i don’t know what to say. | 哦 我真不知道说什么好 |
[16:02] | I know. It’s upsetting. | 我知道 这真令人不安 |
[16:05] | Yes,it is… | 确实… |
[16:06] | to have a complete stranger come into my home, | 让一个完全陌生的人来我家 |
[16:09] | drink my tea, | 喝我的茶 |
[16:10] | and then try to turn me against one of the sweetest men i have ever known. | 然后试图让我对这辈子见过最好的男人翻脸 |
[16:14] | Honey,you got to trust me. George is a whack job, | 你得相信我 George不太正常 |
[16:17] | and you should get while the getting’s good. | 现在反悔还来得及 |
[16:20] | I think it’s time for you to leave. | 我想你该离开了 |
[16:22] | One time,i was talking to a guy at a bar, | 有一次, 我在酒吧里跟一个家伙说话 |
[16:25] | and when we got home, george slapped me. | 后来回家的时候, George扇了我个耳光 |
[16:27] | What do you say to that? | 你怎么看? |
[16:28] | I say,given your overall demeanor and your freewheeling use of epithets, | 我看 你这么失礼又乱称呼别人诨名 |
[16:32] | i’m willing to bet that he was provoked. | 我肯定是你挑衅他的 |
[16:37] | When i read that you were engaged to george, | 当我知道你和George订婚的时候 |
[16:39] | i felt it was my duty to let you know he’s crazy. | 我就觉得一定要告诉你他是个疯子 |
[16:42] | But now that i’ve met you, | 但是现在我遇见了你 |
[16:43] | i can see it’s a match made in heaven. | 我觉得你们是天造地设的一对 |
[16:57] | I’m here. Hi,morty, reverend hopkins. | 我在这 嗨 Morty hopkins牧师 |
[17:00] | I’m sorry i’m late to your rehearsal. | 抱歉,你们的排练我来晚了 |
[17:03] | Oh,it’s okay. It’s all right. You’re here now. | 哦, 没有关系, 你现在来了就好 |
[17:05] | It’s fine. Go in front of me. | 好的, 到我前面来 |
[17:08] | Okay,reverend,hit it! | OK, 牧师, 放音乐 |
[17:11] | Mom,can i ask you a question? | 妈妈, 我可以问你个问题吗? |
[17:12] | You’ve got to march,susie. Got to march. | 你得走了, Susie 走吧 |
[17:15] | Oh. I was just researching my book, | 哦, 我刚才在研究我的书 |
[17:17] | ani found the strangest thing. | 发现了最奇怪的事 |
[17:19] | No one with my father’s name was ever a merchant marine. | 商船船员里没有一个人是叫爸爸的名字的 |
[17:23] | Oh,did i say merchant? | 哦, 我说商船了? |
[17:26] | Well,i just meant the regular marines. | 我的意思就是一般的船 |
[17:28] | Oh,well,yeah,i thought you probably did. | 哦 是的, 我也猜到你可能说错了 |
[17:29] | So i checked that,too, and he wasn’t there, | 所以我也查了, 但也没有他的名字 |
[17:31] | and so i called the v.a., | 所以我打电话去退伍军人事务部 |
[17:33] | and there is not a single record of anyone named harrison ross in vietnam. | 根本没有一个叫Harrison Ross的人参加过越战 |
[17:39] | This is not the time,susie. | 现在不是时候谈这个, Susie |
[17:41] | What’s… what’s the holdup, ladies? | 女士们, 怎么还慢慢吞吞的? |
[17:43] | Well,i’m sorry to upset you,mom,i just… | 我很抱歉让你难过, 妈妈, 只是… |
[17:46] | don’t you think that’s weird? | 你不认为这很奇怪? |
[17:47] | What’s… what’s weird? | 有…有什么奇怪的? |
[17:49] | Well,there’s no record of anyone with my dad’s name in the armed services. | 服役记录中没有任何人叫爸爸那个名字的 |
[17:54] | Oh,well,there it is. | 恩, 终于来了 |
[17:58] | There what is? | 来什么了 |
[17:59] | Morty,just go on back up there. | Morty, 你站回去 |
[18:02] | Look,i’m… i’m not gonna say that i knew this would happen, | 听着, 我不想说的 但我知道会有这一天 |
[18:05] | but i knew this would happen. | 我早就料到会有这么一天 |
[18:12] | Mom,ieed answers. | 妈妈, 我想知道答案 |
[18:14] | Do you have to do thisow? | 必须现在吗? |
[18:17] | You are ruining my wedding rehearsal. | 你在给我的婚礼排练捣乱 |
[18:20] | Well,you’ve been married four times. I think you got it down. | 你都已经结过四次婚了 也没什么大不了的吧 |
[18:23] | I will nottand here and be attacked! | 我不想浪费时间在这里听你损我! |
[18:27] | Mom, don’t walk away from me. | 妈妈, 你别撇下我 |
[18:32] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么? |
[18:33] | You want me to say i’m a bad mother? | 你要我承认自己是个坏妈妈? |
[18:35] | Fine! I’m a bad mother! Are you happy now? | 好! 我是个坏妈妈! 你满意了? |
[18:42] | Mom! Mom. | 妈妈! 妈妈 |
[18:44] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[18:47] | Yes,yes,l-i know what i’m getting into. | 是的 我知道我在干什么 |
[18:53] | Morty? Morty, have you seen my mom? | Morty? Morty, 你看到我妈妈了吗? |
[18:56] | Yeah. Yeah, she seemed,uh, | 是的, 她看上去好象… |
[18:58] | she seemed pretty upset. L-i think… | 好象相当沮丧, 我想… |
[19:01] | i think she took a cab home. | 我想她已经打车回去了 |
[19:03] | You need… you need a ride? | 需要…需要送你一程吗? |
[19:05] | I need to you tell me the truth about my father. | 我要你告诉我爸爸的真相 |
[19:09] | Hop in. | 上车 |
[19:14] | When,uh, when i was in korea, | 我, 厄, 当我在韩国的时候 |
[19:16] | i was stationed outside of,uh,pusan, | 我被分配到釜山城外驻扎 |
[19:21] | and we’d,uh,we’d… we’d get these… these passes,you know, | 然后我们…我们得到了…通行许可, 你知道… |
[19:24] | and we’d… and we’d go into town, | 然后…然后我们就进了城 |
[19:26] | and,you know,we’d have a… have a few beers, | 然后, 我们就…就喝了几杯啤酒 |
[19:29] | and we used to call it r and r in… in military lingo. | 当兵的时候我们习惯把这个叫做r ‘n’ r |
[19:34] | Yeah,well,i know what r and r means. | 是的, 我想我知道什么是 r ‘n’ r (r’n’r指休闲娱乐放松) |
[19:35] | So what does this have to do with my father? | 这跟我的父亲有什么关系? |
[19:37] | Well,that’s… that’s what i’m getting to. | 厄, 这就是我要说的… |
[19:39] | Um,a-anyway,there were these… these young ladies. | 恩, 反正, 就是有一些…年轻女人 |
[19:43] | Professional… | 专业的… |
[19:45] | ladies if… if you know what i mean. | 女人…如果你知道我的意思 |
[19:47] | Morty… can… can we just move this along? | Morty… 我们能不能快点说? |
[19:50] | O-okay. Long story short, l… it’s just i never figured | 好…好吧, 长话短说 我…我从来没想到 |
[19:53] | that my first time with a woman would… would be in an alley… | 我的第一次…会是在一家韩国面馆后面的小巷里 |
[19:59] | behind a korean noodle stand with… | 军裤一直脱到了脚踝处 |
[20:04] | with my fatigues down around my… my ankles. | |
[20:06] | Okay,again,w-what does this have to do with my father? | 好吧, 好吧, 那这到底跟我父亲有什么关系? |
[20:09] | We… we’ve all done things that,uh,you know, | 我们…我们都干过, 你知道… |
[20:12] | thate’re ashamed of. | 很丢脸的事 |
[20:14] | I mean,you know,we all… | 我是说, 你知道, 我们都… |
[20:16] | we all have secrets. | 我们都有秘密 |
[20:21] | Your… your… your father wasn’t a war hero. | 你的…你的…爸爸不是什么战斗英雄 |
[20:25] | And he… he wasn’t in viet… vietnam. | 他…他也没去过越南 |
[20:30] | Well,why would my mother tell me that? | 那, 为什么我妈妈说他去过? |
[20:33] | Uh,sophie wasn’t… wasn’t married to your father. | 啊, Sophie根本…根本没嫁给你爸爸 |
[20:39] | I’m… i’m not…i’m not sure she even…she even knew his name. | 我也…不清楚…她是否知道你爸爸叫什么 |
[20:43] | Are you saying that i’m the result of my mother having a one-night stand? | 你是说我是我妈一夜情之后生下来的? |
[20:49] | Well,like l… like i said, we’ve all,y know, | 恩, 就象…就象我说的, 我们都… |
[20:50] | we’ve… we’ve all done things that we’re…that we’re ashamed of. | 我们都…都做过丢脸的事… |
[21:07] | George. | |
[21:08] | Bree. This is a surprise. | Bree 真没想到 |
[21:10] | I’m sorry to drop by unannounced, | 对不起我没说一声就过来了 |
[21:12] | but i just had this disturbing visit from an old friend of yours, | 但刚刚你的一个老朋友才来找过我 |
[21:16] | a leila mitzman. | |
[21:20] | She,uh,shouldn’t have contacted you. | 她, 厄, 不应该去找你 |
[21:25] | Well,she did,and she said some pretty horrible things about you. | 但她找了我, 对我说了一些关于你的坏话 |
[21:30] | You should know that she’s a renowned liar. | 你该知道她说谎话出了名的 |
[21:32] | That’s what i thought at first, | 开始我也是这样想的 |
[21:34] | but then having had time to think about it, | 但事后再想 |
[21:36] | i can’t understand why she’d go to so much trouble. | 我不理解她为什么要费神说这个 |
[21:39] | I mean,what would her motive be? | 她的动机是什么? |
[21:41] | She’s obsessed with me. She still wants me. | 她对我不死心 她还想得到我 |
[21:45] | Wasn’t it obvious? | 不够明显吗? |
[21:47] | No. | 不 |
[21:48] | The woman is absolutely certifiable. | 这个女人绝对是疯了 |
[21:50] | What’s more, i can prove it. | 我还可以证明 |
[21:53] | Leila was a customer here. | Leila是这里的顾客 |
[21:55] | Even though she’s no longer welcome, | 尽管她已经不受欢迎 |
[21:56] | we still keep her prescriptions on file. | 我们仍把她的处方保留在案 |
[22:04] | “Fluoxetine,100 milligrams.” | “Fluoxetine,100毫克” |
[22:06] | “Risperidone,250 mil”… i’m sorry. What is this? | “Risperidone,250毫克”… 对不起 这是什么? |
[22:11] | One is an antidepressant for mood swings. | 一个是治疗情绪波动的抗抑郁药 |
[22:14] | One is an antipsychotic to control hallucinations. | 还有个是治疗幻觉的安定药 |
[22:17] | Like i said, she’s a very troubled lady. | 就象我说的 她是个有问题的女人 |
[22:21] | Well,then why did you date her in the first place? | 那你一开始为什么和她交往? |
[22:25] | In the beginning,you’re blind to the flaws,right? | 开始时你会对缺点视而不见,对吧? |
[22:29] | That’s true… in the beginning. | 是的… 开始时 |
[22:33] | So we’re good? | 那么我们之间没问题了吧? |
[22:38] | yeah, of course we are. | 是的,没有了 |
[23:12] | Your mail came. | 有你的信 |
[23:14] | You said you were leaving. | 你说你走的 |
[23:15] | No,i said i was giving you space. | 不,我说我要给你空间 |
[23:17] | I did. I was watchin’ you from my car. | 我做到了,我从车里看着你 |
[23:20] | Look,the guy who broke in stole ice cream. | 听着 那人闯进来为了偷冰淇淋 |
[23:23] | I don’t think i’m in any danger. | 我不认为我有什么危险 |
[23:25] | So you can go. I don’t need you. | 所以你可以走了 我不需要你 |
[23:27] | Carlos says you do. | Carlos说需要 |
[23:32] | Where are you going? | 去哪? |
[23:33] | Shopping… not that it’s any of your business. | 购物,和你没关系 |
[23:35] | – You sure like to shop. – Yes,i do. | – 你喜欢购物啊 – 是的 |
[23:39] | That’s all i’ve seen you do the past day and a half. | 这一天半我看到你都在购物 |
[23:41] | Uh-huh. | 是啊 |
[23:42] | All that shopping must be making up for something. | 购物可以补偿什么了吧 |
[23:46] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[23:47] | You know, carlos has your number. | carlos有你的号码 |
[23:49] | He says you’re one tough cookie. | 他说你意志坚强 |
[23:51] | So tough,you don’t have to deal with your feelings. | 坚强到你都不用处理你的感情 |
[23:53] | He’s a perceptive man. | 他会看人 |
[23:55] | He thought i was cheating with two gay guys. | 他以为我和两个同性恋有染 |
[23:57] | Are you sure you want to go with perceptive? | 你确信他会看人? |
[23:59] | Well,let’s see.It’s been what,a week since you lost your baby? | 你失去孩子后有一个星期了吧? |
[24:02] | Yeah,so? | 是又怎么样? |
[24:04] | So i never heard of shopping out the pain. | 我从没听过可以用购物来抚平心灵创伤 |
[24:06] | Why is everye on my back about this? | 为什么每个人在我背后都说这些? |
[24:08] | I will deal with my loss my way,okay?! | 我自然有我的方法! 知道了? |
[24:19] | Where are you going? | 你去哪啊? |
[24:21] | Ah,i,uh,i just thought i would go out and look some more… | 我想我应该出去再看看 |
[24:25] | – i’m gonna try the park. – In the middle of the night? | – 我去公园找 – 半夜去? |
[24:28] | Well,yeah. Well,he hasn’t really been showing his face in the daylight,has he? | 是啊,白天他不会出现的,不是吗? |
[24:32] | Or would you rather we just let caleb run loose? | 难道你宁愿让他逃亡? |
[24:36] | He could be in trouble… | 他会惹上麻烦 |
[24:38] | or hurting another girl. | 或伤害另一个女人 |
[24:41] | He didn’t hurt mrs. Solismatthew. | 他没有伤害Solis太太 |
[24:44] | He was just hungry. | 他只是饿了 |
[24:46] | Yeah,well,i wasn’t talking about mrs. Solis, | 对,我没在说Solis太太 |
[24:49] | but you know that. | 但你是了解的 |
[25:31] | So are you still going to be my matron of honor? | 你还会做我的伴娘吗? |
[25:34] | Of course i am. | 当然会 |
[25:37] | I’m not gonna pretend like i’m not still a little freaked out.I am. | 我不会装作我没有抓狂 我还是的 |
[25:41] | But i did a lot of thinking about it this morning, | 但早上我想了很久 |
[25:43] | and l-i think i understand. | 我想我了解 |
[25:46] | You wanted to protect me, | 你要保护我 |
[25:48] | and you thought i needed a hero. | 你认为我需要个英雄 |
[25:51] | I had one. You. | 我有,就是你 |
[26:00] | I was always so worried i would screw you up. | 我一直担心我会毁了你 |
[26:03] | Well,i am screwed up, but it wasn’t your fault… | 我现在是毁了,但不是你的原因 |
[26:07] | entirely. | 根本不是 |
[26:22] | Hey,stu. | 嘿,stu |
[26:24] | You busy? | 你忙吗? |
[26:25] | No,just updating my blog. | 不,在更新我的博客 |
[26:28] | ‘Cause i’ve got an important assignment for you. | 因为我有个重要的任务给你 |
[26:31] | Great. I’m really ready to take on more responsibility around here. | 太好了 我准备好承担更多的责任了 |
[26:35] | Yeah,i applaud that, but what i need | 对,我很欣赏 但我要你做的是 |
[26:37] | is for you to help me to prove a point… | 帮我证明一个观点 |
[26:40] | to my husband. | 给我老公看 |
[26:42] | Oh. You want to make him jealous. | 噢,你想让他吃醋 |
[26:46] | Uh,no. | 不是 |
[26:48] | Actually… | 实际上… |
[26:52] | i need you to kidnap my children. | 我要你绑架我的孩子 |
[26:57] | Stop hitting me! | 不要打我! |
[26:58] | Okay,so what am i supposed to be lookin’ at? | 那么,我要看什么啊? |
[27:01] | Just wait for it. | 等一下 |
[27:06] | Okay,he he comes. | 好的,他来了 |
[27:12] | What’s goin’ on? | 会发生什么? |
[27:14] | I’m just trying to prove a point. | 我要证明一点 |
[27:17] | Hi… | 嗨 |
[27:19] | little boys. | 小伙子们 |
[27:20] | Hell,who is that? | 那人是谁? |
[27:22] | It’s… it’s just stu from our office. | 是我们公司的Stu |
[27:24] | You guys want to go for a ride? | 你们要上车吗? |
[27:27] | And is he abducting our kids? | 他在绑架我们的孩子? |
[27:30] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[27:31] | this is crazy. | 疯狂 |
[27:32] | Why? Are you worried they might get in? | 为什么,你担心他们进车? |
[27:36] | We can go to the,uh,carnival. | 我们去…嘉年华 |
[27:40] | You like carnivals? | 喜欢嘉年华? |
[27:41] | We’re not allowed to talk to strangers. | 我们不准和陌生人说话 |
[27:43] | Run,boys. | 快跑啊 孩子们 |
[27:45] | So,uh, | 那么 |
[27:46] | why don’t you boys get in the car… | 你们为什么不进车 |
[27:48] | run away. Run. | 跑开,跑啊 |
[27:50] | Get in the car, and i’ll give you some candy. | 进来,我就给你们吃糖 |
[27:52] | Yeah! Candy! | 好,有糖吃咯 |
[27:53] | Why aren’t they running away? | 他们为什么不跑? |
[27:57] | Well… | 恩… |
[27:58] | this is not the time to be smug. | 现在不是得意的时候 |
[27:59] | Clearly our sons are… | 很明显我们的孩子是 |
[28:01] | idiots. | 笨蛋 |
[28:03] | Okay,okay,jeez. | 给,给 |
[28:10] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[28:11] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[28:14] | oh,my god! | 我的天哪 |
[28:16] | Run,kids,run! Run! No,you don’t. | 孩子们,快跑 你别想 |
[28:22] | You pervert! Oh,no, you’re not goin’ anywhere! | 你这个变态,你哪都去不了啦 |
[28:26] | Oh! Aah! | 啊 |
[28:36] | Um,a-anyway,after… after we… we wrap this shindig, | 总之,婚礼结束后 |
[28:41] | i’m whisking my new bride, uh,away | 我要把新娘带走 |
[28:45] | on a 4-month cruise around the world. | 进行4个月的环球旅行 |
[28:54] | L-i would have been happy with a-a weekend in vegas, | 我本想到拉斯维加斯去一个星期的 |
[28:56] | but you know… | 但你们知道… |
[29:00] | Anyway,here… here she is. | 这个就是我的妻子 |
[29:02] | My,um,my beautiful bride. | 我漂亮的妻子 |
[29:09] | I want to thank everyone for coming, | 感谢大家的到来 |
[29:12] | and especially my morty, | 尤其是Morty |
[29:16] | who’s helped me be a bter person. | 他帮我成为了个更好的人 |
[29:20] | And i want to thank… | 我要感谢 |
[29:23] | my amazing daughter susan, | 我出色的女儿Susan |
[29:27] | and tell her how much i appreciate her love and respect… | 要告诉她我是如何感激 她对我的爱和尊敬 |
[29:38] | because i’m a horrible person, | 因为我是个糟糕的人 |
[29:41] | and she deserves so much better than me. | 她应该比我得到更好的 |
[29:46] | – Honey,honey. – No,nono,no,no. | – 亲爱的,亲爱的 – 不,不 |
[29:51] | Susan needs to know the truth. | Susan该知道真相 |
[29:56] | Your father… | 你父亲 |
[29:59] | was not a one-night stand. | 不是搞一夜情的人 |
[30:05] | He was 33, and he was married… | 他33岁了,已婚 |
[30:12] | and he was my boss. | 而且他是我的上司 |
[30:16] | When i told him i was pregnant, | 当我对他说我怀孕时 |
[30:18] | he broke it off,and he never spoke to me again. | 就和我分手,再也不和我说话了 |
[30:25] | But he gave me my beautiful, incredible daughter, | 但留给了我一个漂亮的好女儿 |
[30:31] | and for that, i want to thank addison prudy. | 为了这个原因 我要感谢Addsion Prudy |
[30:37] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[30:40] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗? |
[30:42] | I have no idea. I swear, if i knew,l-i wouldell you. | 我不知道,我发誓,我知道会告诉你的 |
[30:47] | Uh,i know addison prudy. | 我知道Addison Prudy |
[30:49] | He runs the feed and supply store at third and sutherland. | 他在third and sutherland 经营个日常用品商店 |
[30:54] | Uh,prudy’s a fairly common name of… so. | Prudy是个很普遍的名字,所以… |
[31:02] | Is that him? | 是他吗? |
[31:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:09] | Are you saying that all this time my father has been alive, | 你是说我的父亲一直活着 |
[31:13] | and just right across town running thsupply and feed store? | 就在城外经营动物饲料店? |
[31:18] | susan… | |
[31:19] | i can’t belie this! | 我简直不敢相信! |
[31:44] | Is something wrong? | 怎么了? |
[31:46] | You’ve been so quiet all evening. | 你整晚都不怎么说话 |
[31:47] | No,no,i’m just tired, that’s all. | 不,我只是有点累 |
[31:51] | Care to dance? It might pep you up. | 想跳舞吗?会让你精神一点 |
[31:53] | I don’t think so. But thank you,though. | 我不想跳,谢谢 |
[32:00] | Bree,where is your ring? | Bree,你的戒指呢? |
[32:01] | Oh,um,the… the stone is loose. | 哦,恩…钻石松了 |
[32:03] | So i’m gonna take it to the jewelers. | 所以我得送到珠宝店去 |
[32:05] | But don’t worry, it’s safe. | 别担心,没事的 |
[32:08] | This isn’t about leila, is it? | 和leila没关系,是吗 |
[32:10] | No. No. It’s like i told you, | 是的,是的,正如我告诉你的 |
[32:12] | the stone could just pop off at anyecond. | 只是担心钻石可能不小心掉下来 |
[32:15] | Well,i don’t care. Please put it on. | 恩,我不管,你还是戴上吧 |
[32:18] | What? | 什么? |
[32:19] | I want you to wear it. | 我想让你戴上它 |
[32:21] | Well,i’m sorry, but i’m not going to. | 恩,对不起,我不戴 |
[32:23] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[32:24] | Because i don’t feel like it. | 因为我不喜欢这样 |
[32:26] | And this is the last time we’re gonna talk about this,okay? | 以后别谈这个了,好吗? |
[32:29] | Excuse me,ma’am. | 对不起,夫人 |
[32:30] | We don’t allow members of zeta beta kappa in here. | 这不允许成绩得Z,B和P的人进入 |
[32:35] | Ty! Ty grant. | |
[32:38] | Oh,hi! What are you doing in town? | 哦,嗨!你在城里干什么? |
[32:41] | Visiting my folks. | 走亲戚 |
[32:42] | Oh,my goodness. Oh,george,this is ty grant. | 哦,见到你真好, 哦,george,这是ty grant |
[32:46] | We used to date in college. | 我们以前在大学约会过 |
[32:48] | Ty,this is george,um… | Ty,这是george,恩… |
[32:50] | he’s a good friend of mine. | 他是我的好朋友 |
[32:51] | Actually,we’re engaged. | 事实上,我们定婚了 |
[32:57] | Bree,you look fantastic. You haven’t aged a day. | Bree,你看起来真漂亮,一点也不显老 |
[33:00] | Ty,would you like to dance? | Ty,你想跳舞吗? |
[33:02] | Sure. I’d love to. | 当然,很高兴与你共舞 |
[33:05] | Let me take your coat. | 我帮你脱衣服 |
[33:45] | need to cut in. | 打断一下 |
[33:47] | George,would you please sit down? | George,你坐下好吗? |
[33:49] | You’re being rude. | 你太粗鲁了 |
[33:50] | Am i in the middle of something? | 我妨碍什么事了吗? |
[33:51] | Well,at least put on the ring. | 好吧,至少应该戴上戒指吧 |
[33:53] | No. George,i don’t want to. | 不,George,我不想戴 |
[33:56] | We are engaged. You have to wear it! | 我们定婚了,你必须戴! |
[33:58] | Hey,knock it off,man. George,stop it. | 嗨,放开她, George,别这样 |
[34:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:09] | I just… | 我只是… |
[34:14] | we’re engaged. | 我们定婚了 |
[34:15] | See,the thing is, i don’t think we are anymore. | 你都看到了?我想我们没关系了 |
[34:19] | Bree. | |
[34:21] | Please… you should go. | 请你走开 |
[34:31] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[34:51] | Oh,hi. | 哦,你好 |
[34:55] | Right over there,sir. | 在那边,先生 |
[34:56] | Management likes us to keep the nice cars out front. | 管理员总是把好车放在前面 |
[35:26] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[35:28] | – New hairdo? – So what if it is? | – 换了新发型? – 是又怎么样? |
[35:30] | It looks nice,that’s all. | 看上去不错,没别的 |
[35:33] | You know, i also got a facial, | 我还做了美容 |
[35:34] | and later on i’m gonna get a pedicure and an eyebrow wax, so there. | 过会我还要做足疗,还要纹眉 |
[35:37] | It’sine with me. | 这和我没关系 |
[35:39] | No,it’s not,because i know what you’re thinking. | 不,有关系,因为我知道你在想什么 |
[35:41] | Yeah? You know what? | 是吗? 你知道什么? |
[35:43] | I am tired of you judging me. | 我讨厌你指挥我 |
[35:45] | What is it gonna take to get rid of you,hmm? | 怎么做才能甩掉你,恩? |
[35:48] | What’s your last name? | 你姓什么? |
[35:49] | Ramos. | |
[35:50] | Ramos. Here is $1,000. | Ramos,这儿有一千块 |
[35:54] | I won’t tell carlos you didn’t stick around. | 我不会告诉carlos |
[35:57] | It’ll be our little secret. | 这是我们之间的小秘密 |
[36:00] | I just got out of prison. | 我刚从监狱出来 |
[36:01] | I’m not exactly set up with a bank account. | 还没银行帐户 |
[36:03] | Can we go to your bank and cash this? | 我们去银行换成现金如何? |
[36:06] | And then you’ll leave? | 然后你就离开? |
[36:08] | Hey,it’s a grand. | 嗨,这可是一千块啊 |
[36:13] | Buckle up. | 系上安全带 |
[36:17] | You don’t have a-a window thingy. | 你没摇窗的? |
[36:19] | Nope. | 没有 |
[36:23] | You don’t have a door handle either. | 连门把手也没有? |
[36:27] | Nope. | 没有 |
[36:31] | But i do have a confession to make. | 但我确实有些事要说 |
[36:35] | Carlos didn’t really send me to protect you. | Carlos并没有派我保护你 |
[36:50] | Go figure. | 你瞧 |
[36:52] | No one else in the park. | 公园里没有人 |
[36:54] | We got it all to ourselves. | 这儿都是我们的啦 |
[36:57] | Perfect. | 真好 |
[37:10] | Why don’t you go find us a good spot? | 你为什么不去找个好地方? |
[37:12] | I gotta get something out of the trunk. | 我得从后备箱里拿点东西 |
[37:26] | Hey,where the hell you goin’? | 嗨,你去哪? |
[37:33] | You’re not gonna kill me? | 你不是准备要杀我? |
[37:35] | I hadn’t planned on it. | 我没这计划 |
[37:39] | Besides,if i was gonna kill you, | 而且,如果我想杀你 |
[37:40] | i wouldn’t use a balloon. | 也不会用气球吧 |
[37:42] | It would take too long. | 那太费劲了 |
[37:44] | What am i supposed to think? You lie about protecting me | 你让我怎么想?你撒谎说保护我 |
[37:46] | and then you lock me in that heap without door handles | 把我锁在那辆连门把手都没有的车里 |
[37:49] | so i can’t get out. | 我出都出不来 |
[37:50] | Carlos sent me to help you with your grief. | Carlos派我帮你忘却悲伤 |
[37:53] | You’re kidding,right? | 你在开玩笑,对吗? |
[37:54] | No. | 不是 |
[37:56] | Look,i know a little somethin’ about loss. | 我知道失去亲人的感觉 |
[37:59] | It can take you to some real dark places, | 让人变得非常阴暗 |
[38:01] | especially if you don’t face it head-on, | 尤其如果你不能一开始就正视问题 |
[38:04] | like 17 years in a 6×10 prison cell. | 比如17年都在窄小的监狱房间里 |
[38:08] | Dark. | 确实黑暗 |
[38:12] | What’s this for? | 这是干什么的? |
[38:14] | The balloon represents the spirit of the life lost. | 气球代表了失去的灵魂 |
[38:17] | By lettin’ it go, | 让他们飘走 |
[38:19] | you’re acknowledging the pain you feel | 你就正视了自己的痛苦 |
[38:21] | and releasin’ it at the same time. | 并且释放出来 |
[38:24] | Okay,that’s ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[38:26] | Besides,i don’t feel what you think i’m feeling. | 而且你并不知道我的感觉 |
[38:30] | Then it should be real easy. | 那这就很简单了 |
[38:32] | Fine,if i do this, will you go? | 如果我做了,你就离开? |
[38:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:40] | Okay… should i say something? | 咱们来说点什么? |
[38:43] | If you want to. | 如果你想… |
[38:44] | Not really,no. | 不大想 |
[38:45] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[38:56] | Anytime. | 只要你想,随时都可以 |
[39:05] | This is stupid. | 这太糟糕了 |
[39:09] | I didn’t even want this baby. | 我甚至不想生小孩 |
[39:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:16] | And i would’ve been a terrible mother. | 我不可能是个好母亲 |
[39:19] | If you say so. | 你说什么就是什么 |
[39:27] | If it was a boy, i was gonna name it charlie. | 如果是个男孩,我想起名Charlie |
[39:30] | Yeah? | 哦? |
[39:35] | And a girl,aurora. | 女孩就叫Aurora |
[39:37] | Those are nice names. | 很好听的名字 |
[39:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | What is it,boy? | 怎么了,孩子? |
[40:51] | What’s goin’ on out here? | 发生什么事情了? |
[40:52] | – Call the police. – You need me to zap him? | 报警 我去揍他吧? |
[40:55] | Just call the police. | 报警就是了 |
[41:06] | Is that the guy who broke into your house? | 是那个闯进你家的人? |
[41:08] | Uh,i don’t know. I can’t see him. | 不知道 我看不见他 |
[41:15] | Yeah,that’s him. | 对,就是他 |
[41:17] | In a world filled with darkness, | [在一个黑暗的世界里] |
[41:19] | we all need some kind of light. | [我们都需要一点光明] |
[41:24] | Whether it’s a great flame that shows us | [也许是一束光明] |
[41:27] | how to win back what we’ve lost, | [让我们知道怎么挽回失去的东西] |
[41:31] | or a powerful beacon | [或是一个灯塔] |
[41:32] | intended to scare away potential monsters… | [驱走生命中的恶魔] |
[41:35] | two,four,six,eight… | |
[41:39] | or a few glowing bulbs that reveal to us | [或者是几个灯泡] |
[41:44] | the hidden truth ofur past… | [照亮了掩盖住的真相] |
[41:49] | we all need something to help us get through the night… | [黑暗中我们都需要一些光明] |
[41:56] | even if it’s just the tiniest glimmer of hope. | [哪怕只是最微弱的希望] |