时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The police dug up your father today, | 今天警察把你们父亲挖了出来 |
[00:04] | They think that somebody was poisoning him. | 他们认为有人对他下过毒 |
[00:06] | Apparently, I’m a suspect. | 很明显 我是嫌疑人 |
[00:08] | Bree felt threatened by the past. | 布里受困于往事 |
[00:10] | Get the damn lawyer. | 去找那该死的律师 |
[00:11] | Are you hitting on me? | 你是在勾引我吗 |
[00:12] | Gabrielle was threatened by seduction. | 加布丽尔遭遇引诱 |
[00:14] | Do you mean Julie? | 你是指朱莉吗 |
[00:15] | If I come back with you, | 如果我跟你回去 |
[00:16] | then I can make it up to her | 我就可以弥补她了 |
[00:17] | I think you should find your father first. | 我觉得还是先找到你爸爸要紧 |
[00:19] | Let me help. | 让我来帮你吧 |
[00:20] | And while some threats… | 有些人的麻烦 |
[00:27] | were kept under control… | 被打压了下来 |
[00:28] | Let’s get this over with. | 让我们作个了断吧 |
[00:30] | Some were left free to return. | 而有些则可能卷土重来 |
[00:37] | Since her first day on the job, | 自从第一天上班起 |
[00:39] | it had been clear to Lynette Scavo | 勒奈特·斯加沃心里就很清楚 |
[00:42] | that her new boss Nina was unusually tense. | 她的新上司妮娜神经过分紧张 |
[00:47] | To help relieve her tension, | 为了缓解她的紧张情绪 |
[00:49] | Lynette tried giving her boss thoughtful gifts… | 勒奈特尝试过送些贴心的礼物给她 |
[00:52] | a soothing wave machine… | 一个缓解压力的水波仪 |
[00:58] | aromatherapy candles… | 香熏蜡烛 |
[01:01] | even meditative chi balls. | 甚至太极健身球 |
[01:06] | But nothing seemed to ease Nina’s tension. | 但似乎都没什么效果 |
[01:10] | “Distilled the old-fashioned way” | “采用传统工艺酿制” |
[01:13] | You know, it actually hurts my teeth | 知道吗 我光是大声把它念出来 |
[01:16] | to say that out loud | 都觉得牙疼 |
[01:18] | You folks are going to | 你们几个给我 |
[01:19] | toddle back to your little holes | 爬回自己的窝 |
[01:21] | and you are gonna come up with a decent slogan. | 想出一句像样的广告词来 |
[01:23] | Or I will can all your asses | 要不然 我就炒你们的鱿鱼 |
[01:25] | the old-fashioned way. | 按老规矩来 |
[01:30] | Until one day when it occurred to Lynette, | 直到有一天 勒奈特才突然想到 |
[01:33] | there was one form of relaxation | 还有一种加松方式 |
[01:36] | she had yet to try. | 她还没有尝试 |
[01:39] | It’s a gimlet You’ll love it. | 这酒叫螺丝起子 你会爱上它的 |
[01:42] | What exactly is your plan here, | 你到底在打什么主意 |
[01:44] | to get me all liquored up | 想把我灌醉了 |
[01:45] | so I’d buy the revised pitch? | 好让我通过你的修订方案 |
[01:47] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别逗了 |
[01:49] | Could we get a trough of these, please? | 能给我们再来一槽这种酒吗 |
[01:54] | I can’t remember the last time I was in a bar | 我都不记得上次泡酒吧是啥时侯了 |
[01:56] | Must have been the last time I had a boyfriend, | 一定是我最后一次交男朋友时 |
[01:58] | which was… | 那是在… |
[02:00] | Oh, god, I’m a nun | 天哪 我简直是个修女 |
[02:02] | So why don’t you go out and get in the game? | 那你干嘛不找一个呢 |
[02:04] | Believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[02:07] | when it comes to meeting men, I am shy | 当我和异性相处时 我很害羞 |
[02:12] | Well, I’m not. | 我倒是不会 |
[02:14] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[02:16] | what about that guy over there? | 那边那个男的怎么样 |
[02:19] | He’s been checking you out since we walked in | 打从我们一进来 他就一直瞄着你看 |
[02:22] | He’s cute | 他不错啊 |
[02:23] | So go over there. | 那就过去啊 |
[02:25] | No | 不行啦 |
[02:27] | Oh, for god’s sakes. | 拜托 看在上帝的份上 |
[02:29] | Where are you going? Lynette, sit… | 你去哪 勒奈特 快回来 坐下 |
[02:35] | Hey, stretch, | 你好啊 高个儿 |
[02:37] | see my friend over there? | 看见我坐在那边的朋友了吗 |
[02:39] | She thinks you’re cute. | 她觉得你很帅 |
[02:43] | Why don’t you buy her a drink? | 何不请她喝一杯 |
[02:49] | Hey, everybody Hi. | 嗨 大家早上好啊 |
[02:52] | Oh, it’s a beautiful morning, isn’t it? | 今天早晨天气真好 是吧 |
[02:55] | Thank you, sweetie. | 谢谢你 甜心 |
[02:56] | Oh, hey, Lynette, | 你好 勒奈特 |
[02:57] | I read the new vodka proposal. | 我看了伏特加的新企划书了 |
[02:59] | Oh, you guys hit it out of the park | 你们做得太棒了 |
[03:03] | I love that color | 我喜欢这个颜色 |
[03:05] | Thanks. Hey, Nina. | 谢谢你 对了 妮娜 |
[03:07] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[03:07] | And although it had come about | 虽然事情的结果 |
[03:10] | in an unexpected manner… | 出人意料 |
[03:12] | Aren’t those the same clothes | 这套是你昨晚 |
[03:13] | you were wearing last night in the bar? | 在酒吧里穿的那身衣服吗 |
[03:15] | Yep. | 没错 |
[03:16] | Nina’s tension had finally been released… | 妮娜紧张的情绪终于被释加了 |
[03:21] | the old-fashioned way. | 以最老套的方式 |
[04:07] | Everyone in this world | 每个人在这个世界上 |
[04:08] | needs someone they can depend upon, | 都需要一个可以依靠的人 |
[04:11] | Be it a faithful companion, | 做你可靠的伙伴 |
[04:14] | trusted confidant… | 值得信赖的知己 |
[04:17] | or loyal friend. | 或是忠诚的朋友 |
[04:21] | For Susan Mayer, | 对于苏珊·梅尔来说 |
[04:22] | that dependable someone | 这个可以依靠的对象 |
[04:24] | was her book agent | 就是她的出版经纪人 |
[04:26] | Lonny Moon. | 洛尼·姆恩 |
[04:29] | It was Lonny | 是洛尼 |
[04:30] | who helped Susan promote her first children’s book. | 帮助苏珊宣传她的第一本儿童读物 |
[04:33] | It was Lonny who rushed Susan to the hospital | 是洛尼在苏珊快生朱莉时 |
[04:36] | the night Julie was born. | 急忙把她送去医院 |
[04:39] | It was Lonny who took Susan’s mind | 是洛尼带苏珊去旅行散心 |
[04:41] | off her painful divorce with a fun vacation. | 让她从离婚的阴影中走出来 |
[04:45] | Yes, Lonny was Susan’s rock. | 是的 洛尼就是苏珊的支柱 |
[04:50] | Sadly for Susan, | 但不幸的是 |
[04:52] | her rock was about to crumble. | 这根支柱即将崩塌 |
[04:55] | For those of you just joining us, | 刚刚转台进来的朋友 |
[04:57] | we have a new development in the Melanie Foster case | 梅勒妮·福斯特的案子有了新进展 |
[05:00] | Lonny, what are you doing here? | 洛尼 你怎么来了 |
[05:02] | It’s past noon | 已经过了正午了 |
[05:03] | Which means it’s now socially acceptable to begin drinking. | 也就是说我们可以一起去喝一杯了 |
[05:07] | I can’t believe I let you talk me into this | 我怎么就被你拉来喝酒了呢 |
[05:09] | I am so behind in my work. | 我还有一大堆事要做 |
[05:11] | But I’m glad I came. This is fun. | 但我很高兴我来了 挺有意思的 |
[05:13] | I’ve gotta be honest | 说实话 |
[05:15] | I had an ulterior motive | 我其实是有求而来 |
[05:17] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[05:19] | I’ve decided to start my own agency | 我决定要自立门户 |
[05:21] | You’re leaving Muir and Hunt? | 你要离开缪尔与亨特公司了 |
[05:23] | You helped build that place. | 那里可是你一手创办起来的啊 |
[05:25] | I know, but I just feel it’s time. | 我知道 但我觉得是时候离开了 |
[05:28] | And now the question is, will you come with me? | 问题是 你愿意跟我一块儿走吗 |
[05:32] | Well of course | 这个嘛 当然啦 |
[05:34] | Okay! | 太好了 |
[05:36] | To the future | 为了我们的将来干杯 |
[05:39] | I’ll just call the agency, | 我这就打电话给公司 |
[05:41] | and I’ll let them know I’m going with you | 告诉他们我要跟着你干 |
[05:42] | Oh, I don’t think that’s necessary. | 这我觉得就大可不必了 |
[05:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:47] | Yeah, I think it might be rude not to. | 但是不说的话挺没礼貌的 |
[05:52] | Lonny… | 洛尼 |
[05:53] | what’s going on? | 到底发生什么事了 |
[05:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:58] | There’s been some bad blood between me and the partners | 其实是我和其他的合伙人闹僵了 |
[06:01] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[06:03] | I got into this thing where | 起因是 |
[06:04] | I had to move a little client money around temporarily | 我不得不暂时转移一些客户的钱 |
[06:07] | to cover some expenses. | 去支付别的开销 |
[06:08] | You had to “Move money”? | 你不得不“转移一些钱” |
[06:10] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思啊 |
[06:11] | I took a little from here, | 就是我从这里拿了点钱 |
[06:13] | and I moved it there | 然后挪到了那里 |
[06:15] | It was no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[06:17] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:19] | ‘Cause it sort of sounds like embezzlement. | 可我怎么听着像是你在盗用公款 |
[06:21] | Why do people keep using that word?! | 为什么你们都这么说 |
[06:24] | Who else is using that word? | 谁还这么说了 |
[06:25] | Nobody. | 没人说 |
[06:27] | The partners and their forensic accountant. | 除了其他合伙人和法院派来的会计 |
[06:30] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[06:32] | Lonny, did you “move” Some of my money? | 洛尼你有没有转移“我的钱” |
[06:35] | Absolutely not. I swear! | 绝对没有 我对天发誓 |
[06:38] | Susan, don’t look at me that way. | 苏珊 别这么看着我 |
[06:40] | I know what I did was wrong, | 我知道我做错了 |
[06:42] | and I feel like a complete idiot for doing it, | 我也觉得自己这么做很愚蠢 |
[06:45] | but please, please don’t hate me | 但是我求求你 求你不要恨我 |
[06:48] | Well, I don’t hate you. | 我没有恨你 |
[06:50] | I couldn’t hate you. You’re my Lonny | 怎么会恨你呢 你是我的洛尼啊 |
[06:54] | So… | 那么… |
[06:56] | will you still come with me? | 那你还会跟着我吗 |
[07:03] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[07:06] | This is one of those times | 这就是人们平时所说的 |
[07:07] | when you find out who your real friends are, | 患难时方见真交 |
[07:09] | so, yeah | 所以我答应你 |
[07:12] | Oh, thank you! Thank you! | 真是太谢谢你了 谢谢 |
[07:14] | You are one special lady, | 你真是世上最特别的女人 |
[07:16] | Susan Mayer | 苏珊·梅尔 |
[07:21] | Is that the baby’s head? | 这是孩子的头吗 |
[07:23] | No, that’s his foot. | 不是 那是他的脚 |
[07:27] | That looks like a head to me. | 我怎么看着像是头 |
[07:29] | Well, that settles it. | 那我们可先说好了 |
[07:30] | When this baby’s born, | 等孩子出生后 |
[07:32] | I’ll be in charge of putting on the socks | 我来负责给他穿袜子 |
[07:35] | You’re glowing today, you know that? | 你知道吗 你今天真是容光焕发 |
[07:38] | Pregnancy agrees with you | 你怀孕的时侯真美 |
[07:39] | Yeah? Well, | 是吗 |
[07:40] | if you don’t mind the hemorrhoids and the nausea, | 如果不算痔疮和呕吐的话 |
[07:41] | it’s quite the party | 怀孕倒是挺不错的 |
[07:44] | I wonder where David is | 大卫跑哪去了 |
[07:46] | He should’ve been here by now | 这会儿该到了呀 |
[07:47] | So this new lawyer’s good? | 这个新律师到底好不好 |
[07:49] | He’s quite the shark. You’re gonna love him. | 他很厉害 你一定会满意的 |
[07:51] | He hasn’t lost a case in six years | 他六年来还没输过一场官司呢 |
[07:53] | He argued in front of the State Supreme Court, | 他在州最高法院辩护过 |
[07:56] | and he made our conjugal visit | 而且我们的夫妻探视 |
[07:57] | happen pretty damn fast. | 他办得可快了 |
[07:59] | Well, hey, I’m a fan already. | 我光是听你说 就觉得他很棒了 |
[08:01] | Sorry I’m late | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[08:02] | Oh, David. | 大卫来了啊 |
[08:04] | Good to see you, Gaby. | 很高兴见到你 加布 |
[08:06] | Carlos, I’m David | 卡洛斯 我就是大卫 |
[08:23] | I don’t think so | 我改主意了 |
[08:26] | What the hell are you doing? | 你搞什么名堂啊 |
[08:29] | That guy’s not gonna be my lawyer. | 我不要他当我律师 |
[08:31] | Ind a new one | 给我重新找一个 |
[08:35] | You haven’t filed a single charge | 你们现在连一项指控都提不出来 |
[08:37] | Either determine a homicide or release the body. | 要么确认是他杀 要么归还遗体 |
[08:40] | We’ve got a court order which says, | 根据法院的规定 |
[08:41] | until we’re done with it, the corpse is ours | 在定罪之前 尸体是归我们所有 |
[08:43] | He is not a corpse | 他不是什么尸体 |
[08:45] | He is a man named Rex Van de kamp | 他的名字叫雷克斯·范德坎普 |
[08:48] | He was a loving husband, | 他是个体贴的丈夫 |
[08:49] | a devoted father | 称职的父亲 |
[08:50] | and a successful doctor | 而且是个成功的医生 |
[08:51] | So successful, in fact, that he left me enough money | 他是如此的成功 以致他留给我的钱 |
[08:54] | to sue the city, this precinct | 足以控告这个城市这个区 |
[08:57] | and you two gentlemen personally | 还有你们二位绅士 |
[08:58] | just for the fun of it | 权当是给我自己找点乐子 |
[09:00] | Mrs Van de Kamp, | 范德坎普夫人 |
[09:01] | we don’t respond well to threats. | 威胁我们是没有用的 |
[09:03] | So if I were you | 如果我是你的话 |
[09:04] | Release the body | 把遗体还给她 |
[09:06] | What? | 什么 |
[09:07] | The evidence we have is minimal at best | 我们手上的证据不足 |
[09:09] | Mrs Van de Kamp was gracious enough | 范德坎普太太已经够有诚意了 |
[09:11] | to come down here and take that lie detector test. | 她亲自来这里做测谎试验 |
[09:13] | I think it’s the least we can do for her. | 这是我们起码应该为她做的 |
[09:15] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[09:18] | So, uh, what will happen now? | 那你们会怎么做呢 |
[09:20] | Obviously, | 很显然 |
[09:21] | we’ll put Mr. Van de Kamp back | 我们会把范德坎普先生再埋回去 |
[09:23] | just like we found him. | 恢复到挖出来之前的样子 |
[09:24] | Yes, and I’m sure you will bury him with all the dignity | 好 我肯定你们会毫无敬意地 |
[09:27] | of a dead hamster. | 像埋死仓鼠一样埋葬他 |
[09:29] | No, I want Rex released to me | 我希望你们能把他交还给我 |
[09:30] | and I will make all the arrangements | 一切殡葬事宜由我亲手料理 |
[09:34] | Fine | 好吧 |
[09:35] | And, of course, you’ll be paying all the costs. | 自然 你们将负责承担所有的开支 |
[09:37] | Of course. | 那是当然 |
[09:40] | Detective Barton, | 巴顿警探 |
[09:42] | you are clearly a gentleman | 您真是个绅士 |
[09:52] | People have gathered at Attenborough High School, | 人们齐聚在阿腾博勒高中 |
[09:54] | where Melanie attended… | 那里曾是梅勒妮就读的地方 |
[09:55] | No, it’s fine I’ll pick ’em up on my way home. | 不碍事的 我下班顺路带回去得了 |
[09:58] | Okay, so what do you want? | 你要我买什么 |
[10:00] | Oh, Parker hates pepperoni | 帕克不喜欢吃意大利香肠 |
[10:03] | Um, how about sausage? | 来点腊肠如何 |
[10:04] | Yeah, and a small cheese | 好 另外再来点儿小乳酪 |
[10:05] | Okay, perfect. Love you | 好 这下可就完美了 我爱你 |
[10:09] | – Hey, you -Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[10:10] | You wanna hit Konnells? I owe you a beer. | 去可耐尔酒吧吗 我还欠你一杯酒 |
[10:13] | Actually, I owe you so much more than that. | 事实上 我欠你的不仅仅是一杯啤酒 |
[10:17] | You’re welcome, but I really need to get home | 不用客气 但我真的得回家了 |
[10:19] | Oh, come on I had such a good time last night | 别这样 我昨晚真的过得很愉快 |
[10:22] | Um, why don’t you ask Trudy? | 你干嘛不叫上楚蒂呢 |
[10:24] | She loves going out. | 她挺喜欢出去玩的 |
[10:25] | Trudy? Are you kidding? | 楚蒂 你没开玩笑吧 |
[10:27] | I don’t need the competition | 我可不想要个对手 |
[10:28] | Have you seen Trudy without her jacket? She’s hot | 你没有见识过楚蒂的身材吗 超辣的 |
[10:30] | Oh, is she now? | 哦 是吗 |
[10:33] | Oh, I-I didn’t mean that you’re not. Hot. | 我不是说你身材不咋地 |
[10:35] | I just you’re married. | 我的意思是你是已婚人士了 |
[10:37] | You know, you’re off the market. | 就是说 反正你已经退出竞争了 |
[10:39] | I don’t have to worry about fighting you for guys. | 所以我不用担心和你抢男人 |
[10:42] | Come on, Lynette. | 来吧 勒奈特 |
[10:44] | Just one quick little drink. | 只浅酌一小杯而已 |
[10:45] | I was actually starting to think | 我真的已经开始感到 |
[10:47] | that you and I were becoming pals | 我们俩是朋友了 |
[10:50] | Pals? ‘Cause sometimes it’s hard to tell | 朋友 有时侯还真看不出来 |
[10:53] | You know, I wasn’t feeling the love today | 今天你在客户面前对我的议题冷嘲热讽时 |
[10:55] | when you mocked my campaign in front of the clients | 我可丝毫没感受到你对我的情谊 |
[10:58] | That was just putting on a show for work. | 那只不过是职场上的装腔作势 |
[11:02] | In the future, always assume that I am winking inside. | 以后你要认定我其实是站在你这边的 |
[11:08] | Come on. I hate to go to a bar alone. | 来嘛 我讨厌一个人去酒吧 |
[11:10] | I feel like such a loser | 那样会让我觉得自己是个失败者 |
[11:14] | Okay. One drink | 行 说好了 只喝一杯 |
[11:16] | Yeah! One or two. | 太好了 一两杯 |
[11:18] | No | 不行 |
[11:24] | (扎克·杨 先生收) | |
[11:42] | Thank you so much for bringing my mail over. | 谢谢你来给我送邮件 |
[11:45] | You know, I have some of yours in the kitchen. | 我厨房里还有几封你的邮件呢 |
[11:48] | Well, that’s the fourth time. What’s up with this postman? | 都第四次了 邮差到底是怎么了 |
[11:51] | Oh, I know. He used to be great. | 我知道原因 他以前干得很不错 |
[11:54] | Then he had this stroke, and, well, | 但后来他中风了 所以 |
[11:57] | now we’re lucky if he doesn’t | 如今只要他没在优惠券上掉几滴口水 |
[11:59] | drool on the coupons. | 我们就谢天谢地了 |
[12:00] | But feel free to snoop around I’ll be right back | 你在这儿随便看看 我去去就来 |
[12:18] | Now for those of you just joining us, | 电视机前的观众朋友们 |
[12:20] | families in Chicago breathed a sigh of relief today | 芝加哥的许多家庭今天终于松了口气 |
[12:23] | as an arrest was finally made in the brutal attack | 因为曾对当地高中学生梅勒妮·福斯特 |
[12:26] | on local high school student Melanie Foster | 进行残暴袭击的罪犯终于落网了 |
[12:29] | But word of the suspect’s capture | 不过疑犯被逮捕的消息 |
[12:31] | comes as small comfort to the Foster family | 并没有给福斯特一家带来多大的慰藉 |
[12:33] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[12:34] | Who lost their 17-year-old daughter almost four months ago | 四个月前他们失去了17岁的女儿 |
[12:37] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[12:38] | Less than a mile from Attenborough high. | 就在距离阿腾博勒高中不到一英里的地方 |
[12:49] | Did you see the news? They’ve arrested somebody | 你看新闻了吗 警察抓了别人 |
[12:50] | Yeah Looks like we’re in the clear | 是啊 看上去我们没事了 |
[13:01] | Well, I have some good news. | 我有好消息要告诉大家 |
[13:03] | The police have finally released Rex’s body. | 警方终于同意归还雷克斯的尸体了 |
[13:05] | About time. | 早该如此了 |
[13:06] | You must be so relieved | 这下你可以放下心来了 |
[13:08] | You know, mostly I’m just annoyed | 其实 我打从一开始 |
[13:10] | that the whole thing happened in the first place | 就对此事极为气恼 |
[13:11] | I mean, how in the world could anybody accuse me of murder? | 我怎么就被人怀疑成谋杀犯了呢 |
[13:15] | Well, you are wound pretty tight. | 因为你每天都紧张兮兮的 |
[13:20] | What? The supermom is always the first to snap. | 干嘛呀 模范母亲总是最先被怀疑的 |
[13:23] | They’ve done studies. | 有研究表明的 |
[13:25] | Anyway, I was hoping | 总之 我还是希望 |
[13:27] | that you were all free Friday morning, | 你们周五早上都有时间 |
[13:29] | because that’s when I’m going to be hosting the reburial | 因为那天我准备重新举办葬礼 |
[13:33] | The what? | 什么 |
[13:34] | Look, I know it’s an imposition, | 我知道这的确有点强人所难 |
[13:36] | but Danielle is away on a class trip, | 但是丹妮尔还在班级出游的途中 |
[13:38] | and Andrew is back at Camp Hennessey for a little refresher course. | 而安德鲁还在赫尼西训练营补习功课 |
[13:42] | Well, it’s just gonna be a very brief and dignified ceremony, | 我只打算办一个简短而又庄严的仪式 |
[13:46] | and I was hoping that you could say a few words, | 我也希望你们能出席发言 |
[13:48] | and, um, I’m gonna read a poem. | 那天我将朗读一首诗 |
[13:53] | – We would love to come. – Absolutely | -我们当然愿意参加 -绝对没问题 |
[13:59] | – I’m busy. Sorry. – Edie! | -对不起 我那天没空 -伊迪 |
[14:02] | She’s going to read a poem. | 她都要读诗了 |
[14:06] | Fine. Yes, yes, we’d all love to come | 那好吧 好 好 好 我们都愿意参加 |
[14:12] | Well, thank you | 谢谢大家 |
[14:14] | You don’t know how much this means to me. | 你们真不知道这对于我而言有多么重要 |
[14:18] | I realize looking back that I was still in shock | 我现在回想当初出席雷克斯的葬礼时 |
[14:21] | during Rex’s first funeral. | 我整个人还沉浸在震惊之中无法自拔 |
[14:24] | I don’t think it had quite hit me yet what had happened, | 以至于我根本没有意识到到底发生了什么 |
[14:26] | so that’s why this small ceremony means so much to me, | 因此这次对我来说简直是意义非凡 |
[14:30] | because I realize now that | 因为我意识到 |
[14:34] | this is the last chance I’m gonna have to say good-bye | 这是我最后一次作道别的机会了 |
[14:43] | Unless, of course, they dig him up again. | 除非他们再次把尸体挖出来 |
[14:48] | Sure, there was times when Lisa was rude and obnoxious, | 丽莎有时的确是粗鲁又可恶 |
[14:54] | but I know now that | 但我现在终于意识到 |
[14:56] | that was no excuse to always be beatin’ on her | 我不能把这作为打她的借口 |
[15:01] | Oh, baby, I’m so sorry. | 宝贝 对不起 |
[15:07] | Good job, you two | 你们俩都做得挺好 |
[15:09] | This is an example of how to use incarceration to your benefit | 该例说明了夫妻间如何有效利用监禁生活 |
[15:12] | It’s a chance for people to take a step back | 它使得双方各后退一步 |
[15:15] | and observe the obstacles they face in their marriage. | 去思考他们婚姻中存在的问题 |
[15:18] | Can I go now? ‘Cause I have a lot to say | 我可以开始了吗 我想说说 |
[15:21] | about the obstacles I’m facing in my marriage. | 我的婚姻中的问题 |
[15:23] | We don’t got any obstacles. | 我们之间没有什么问题 |
[15:25] | Yes, we do, Lamar. We got big ones. | 不 拉马尔我们有大问题 |
[15:27] | Okay, hold on, you two. | 行了 你俩等等 |
[15:28] | I think that it’s | 我想 按照顺序应该轮到 |
[15:29] | Carlos and Gabrielle’s turn | 卡洛斯和加布丽尔夫妇了 |
[15:32] | Thanks, but we’re good. | 谢谢 不过我们关系很好 |
[15:37] | This is your third group session, | 这是你们第三次参加小组讨论 |
[15:39] | but you have yet to share anything | 但你们还是什么也不说 |
[15:41] | Come on. Talk to us How’s your marriage? | 和我们说说吧 你们的婚姻状况如何 |
[15:46] | – Shaky at best. – And why is that? | -说得好听 叫摇摇欲坠 -怎么会这样 |
[15:49] | I don’t know. I hired a brilliant lawyer | 我不知道 我聘请了一位出色的律师 |
[15:51] | to get my husband out of this hellhole, | 想托他帮忙让我丈夫脱离苦海 |
[15:53] | and he fired him for no reason at all | 但他却无缘无故地把人家给炒了 |
[15:55] | Carlos? | 卡洛斯 |
[15:58] | I just didn’t like him. | 我就是不喜欢他 |
[15:59] | Why not? He’s experienced, he’s intelligent, | 为什么 他经验丰富聪明机智 |
[16:02] | – He’s successful. – Exactly. | -他是个成功的律师 -非常正确 |
[16:03] | I’d prefer an attorney you didn’t find so damn appealing | 我宁愿你找个不怎么有魅力的律师来 |
[16:05] | Oh, my god. | 哦 上帝 |
[16:06] | You fired him because you’re jealous? | 仅仅是出于嫉妒 你就把人家给解雇了吗 |
[16:08] | Don’t I have the right to? | 我难道没有这权利吗 |
[16:09] | You know, she cheated on me | 知道吗 她有过外遇 |
[16:11] | Oh, Bob, you beat your wife | 鲍勃 你还打老婆呢 |
[16:12] | You are so not allowed to gasp. | 你惊讶个什么劲呀 |
[16:14] | Don’t you talk that way to him | 不许你那样说他 |
[16:15] | One more word out of you, Lisa, and I will backhand you myself | 再多嘴 丽莎我就亲自收拾你 |
[16:18] | Okay, calm down. | 好了 都冷静点儿 |
[16:19] | Thousands of fat, bald attorneys out there in the world, | 有那么多身体臃肿头顶尽秃的律师 |
[16:21] | and she’s gonna get the one that looks like an underwear model. | 她却偏偏找来一个可以做内衣模特的 |
[16:23] | I’m not discussing this anymore. | 我不想再往下深谈了 |
[16:25] | You can rot in here for all I care | 你在这里烂掉也与我无关 |
[16:30] | So, um. | 那么 |
[16:33] | Mona, what do you feel are | 莫娜 你觉得 |
[16:35] | the biggest problems in your marriage? | 在你的婚姻中最大的问题是什么 |
[16:36] | By the way, he was wearing a suit | 顺便一提 他那天穿的是西服 |
[16:38] | How do you know he had a good body? | 你怎么就知道他身材健硕 |
[16:39] | – Do you know? – No! | -那你知道吗 -才不 |
[16:41] | I bet he’s hot. | 他肯定身材火辣 |
[16:46] | Do I need to say what our biggest problem is, | 我还用说我们最大的问题是什么吗 |
[16:49] | or can everybody figure it out for themselves? | 或者大家已经都看出来了 |
[16:56] | Why are you reading that contract? | 干嘛看那份合同 |
[16:58] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[16:59] | Lonny wants me to sign with this new agency | 洛尼希望我跟新经纪公司签约 |
[17:02] | But you didn’t say you were seriously thinking about | 但你之前可没说你会认真考虑 |
[17:04] | going with him | 和他合作的事情啊 |
[17:05] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[17:08] | Just Lonny’s family | 只不过洛尼就像我的亲人一样 |
[17:10] | You know, he’s always been there for me. | 一直以来他都在帮我 |
[17:12] | He paid my rent when I was waiting for | 当我还在等待第一笔版税支票时 |
[17:14] | my first royalty check | 他帮我付清了房租 |
[17:15] | He called me every day when Karl left | 卡尔离开我的时侯 他天天给我打电话 |
[17:18] | I mean, I just owe him so much | 我欠他太多太多 |
[17:20] | Susan, he committed a felony | 苏珊他可是有前科的 |
[17:22] | Okay, who in this room | 那好 在这个屋子里的人 |
[17:23] | has not committed a felony? Raise your hand. | 有谁没有前科请举手 |
[17:25] | Ah-ah-ah, not so fast | 啊哈 动作太慢咯 |
[17:27] | Your agent represents you. | 可你的经纪人代表的是你 |
[17:29] | You’ve gotta be able to trust him. | 你必须能信任他 |
[17:30] | How is that gonna be possible now? | 你现在还能相信他吗 |
[17:33] | Well, it’s possible because I have faith in people. | 我能 因为我对人还是有信心 |
[17:37] | I mean, Lonny knows he messed up, | 洛尼知道自己做错了 |
[17:39] | and he’s sorry He’s making restitution | 他也很后悔他正在设法补偿 |
[17:41] | What, you don’t believe people deserve second chances? | 难道你不觉得应该给人第二次机会吗 |
[17:44] | Not when they messed up this much, no | 像他这样的人我不会再给 |
[17:47] | Really? So that’s it with you? | 是吗 你就是这样的人吗 |
[17:49] | You just get one shot, | 只给别人一次机会 |
[17:51] | and you screw up, and you’re out? | 一旦别人把事情搞砸 你就不再信任他 |
[17:52] | I didn’t know you were such a cynic. | 我真没想到 你原来是如此愤世嫉俗 |
[17:55] | Hey, I’m sorry, all right? | 对不起 行了吧 |
[17:56] | I guess it’s just the way I’m wired | 我想我就是这个样子 |
[18:00] | I got a job over in Greenwood, | 我在格林伍德接了一个活 |
[18:02] | so I’ll call you later tonight | 晚上再打电话给你 |
[18:13] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[18:17] | Julie. | 朱莉 |
[18:20] | I did something bad, something really, really bad | 我做了件坏事 很坏很坏的事 |
[18:27] | Aren’t you gonna ask me what it was? | 你不打算问我是什么事吗 |
[18:29] | Do I ever have to? | 我还用得着问吗 |
[18:31] | Last week when Mike and I went to the park | 上周我和麦克去公园 |
[18:34] | searching for Zach, | 找扎克 |
[18:37] | I sort of found him. | 我貌似找着他了 |
[18:39] | No! | 不是吧 |
[18:40] | Yes, and I gave him money and I sent him away, | 真的 然后我给他一点钱就把他送走了 |
[18:43] | and I didn’t tell Mike. | 我还没把这事情告诉麦克 |
[18:45] | Holy crap What are you gonna do? | 老天那你打算怎么办 |
[18:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:48] | What would you do if this happened to you? | 如果换作是你 你会怎么做 |
[18:51] | See, this would never happen to me | 这事儿不会发生在我身上 |
[18:53] | This kind of thing only happens to you. | 只有你才会这么处理 |
[18:54] | Will you stop judging and help me? | 你能否先别批判我 先帮我想想办法 |
[18:57] | Well, obviously, you’re gonna have to tell him. | 很显然你必须把这事告诉他 |
[18:59] | Well, I can’t do that. | 我不能那么做 |
[19:00] | You heard what he said about his wiring | 你刚刚也听到他是什么态度了 |
[19:02] | I betrayed him. He’ll never forgive me. | 我背叛了他 他绝不会原谅我的 |
[19:03] | Okay. Don’t tell him | 好吧 那就别告诉他 |
[19:05] | Well, how can I not? I feel so guilty, | 我怎么能不告诉他 我快要内疚死了 |
[19:07] | I can barely look him in the eye when he talks about Zach. | 他一提起扎克 我都不敢直视他的眼睛 |
[19:10] | So where do you think Zach went? | 那你觉得扎克去哪了 |
[19:15] | Utah | 犹他州 |
[19:17] | Oh, lord Why did I do this? | 天哪 我怎么能做出这种事 |
[19:21] | I have a feeling you did it for me. | 我觉得你是为了我 |
[19:45] | Hey, girl. I hope you are in the mood for Margaritas | 小妞 但愿你也正想喝杯玛格丽塔 |
[19:49] | ’cause it is salsa night at O’Donnell’s. | 今晚可是唐奈尔酒吧的萨尔萨之夜 |
[19:51] | Oh, fun. But I can’t go tonight | 有意思 但我今晚去不了了 |
[19:54] | because I promised the twins that | 因为我答应双胞胎 |
[19:55] | I would help them finish their science project | 帮他们完成科学作业 |
[19:58] | Lynette, if the late hours | 勒奈特 如果晚回家 |
[20:01] | are going to be an issue for you, | 给你带来了不便 |
[20:03] | we probably should talk about finding you | 也许我们得给你安排一个 |
[20:06] | a less demanding account. | 更轻松的项目 |
[20:09] | You’re gonna take me off Kamarov | 就因为我不愿意陪你喝酒 |
[20:10] | because I won’t go drinking with you? | 你就不让我做卡马罗夫那个项目吗 |
[20:12] | No. Oh, god, no. | 不 天哪 绝不是 |
[20:14] | Honey, I get it. You have a family. | 亲爱的 我理解你有家庭要照顾 |
[20:17] | Home has to come first for you. | 家庭对你是第一位的 |
[20:19] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[20:20] | I mean, for me, the client comes first. | 对我来说 客户才是第一位的 |
[20:22] | Me being a perfectionist is my own neurotic issue, | 我太追求完美了 好像有点强迫症 |
[20:25] | and I know that I really need to work on that | 我也知道这毛病得改 |
[20:26] | But trust me, I will never sleep again | 但是不骗你 这场宣传要是搞砸了 |
[20:29] | if this campaign gets mucked up. | 我这辈子都睡不好觉 |
[20:32] | I’ll figure something out. You go home Have a good night. | 我再想办法吧 你回家吧 晚安 |
[20:37] | – Nina? – Yeah. | -妮娜 -干吗 |
[20:41] | I can handle the extra hours | 我可以晚些回家 |
[20:43] | Oh, Lynette You sure? | 勒奈特 你确定吗 |
[20:46] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[20:47] | I’ll get my coat. | 我去拿外套 |
[20:51] | Wow, this place is rowdy after happy hour, huh? | 天啊 优惠时段以后这里就吵翻天了 |
[20:56] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:57] | Hey… look at that guy right there | 嘿 看那边那个男的 |
[21:01] | The end of the bar. | 吧台边上 |
[21:02] | The shoulders with the tan jacket | 穿着褐色夹克的那个 |
[21:04] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[21:05] | Go get him for me. | 帮我勾搭他 |
[21:39] | Hey there | 你好 |
[21:50] | So they’re going on about Melanie Foster on the news | 新闻一直在报道梅勒妮·福斯特的事 |
[21:57] | It’s time we talked about her, Caleb | 我们也该谈谈她了 卡莱布 |
[22:02] | Until you start accepting responsibility for what happened, | 在你为这一切承担责任之前 |
[22:06] | you know I can’t let you out of here | 你知道我是不会放你出去的 |
[22:13] | (致芝加哥警局 我知道谁是杀害梅勒妮·福斯特的真凶 你们抓错人了) | |
[22:18] | What the hell is this?! Mom! | 这是什么东西妈 |
[22:22] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 |
[22:23] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[22:26] | And I will expect you to answer me. | 希望你能给我一个答复 |
[22:28] | Where are you?! | 你在哪里 |
[22:30] | I’m coming! Coming | 我来了 这就来 |
[22:39] | – What were you gonna do with this? – Don’ t. | -你写这个干吗 -你别管 |
[22:42] | “I know who really killed Melanie Foster. | “我知道是谁杀害了梅勒妮·福斯特 |
[22:45] | You’ve arrested the wrong man”? | 你们抓错人了” |
[22:46] | What are you thinking? | 你想怎么样 |
[22:47] | The police need to know the truth. | 警察应该知道真相 |
[22:49] | The hell they do! This is our chance | 去他妈的警察 这是我们的机会 |
[22:50] | We are good people. | 我们是好人 |
[22:53] | We can’t let an innocent man go to jail | 不能眼睁睁地看着无辜的人蒙冤入狱 |
[22:55] | Okay, you wanna do the right thing? | 好吧 你想替天行道是吗 |
[22:57] | Well, then call 9-1-1 | 那你就打911 |
[22:58] | and tell ’em you got a killer locked up in the basement. | 告诉他们你在地下室里关了个杀人犯 |
[22:59] | He is not a killer. He was confused | 他不是杀人犯 他只是个迷失的孩子 |
[23:03] | He didn’t know what he was doing. | 他根本不知道自己做了什么 |
[23:05] | He knows a lot more than you give him credit for | 他知道的比你想象的多得多 |
[23:08] | I’m mailing the letter | 我一定得把信寄出去 |
[23:10] | Do you realize what’s gonna happen? | 你知道会有什么后果吗 |
[23:11] | Mom, are you thinking it through? | 妈 你想清楚了吗 |
[23:15] | I’m mailing the letter | 这信寄定了 |
[23:18] | If you do, | 真要寄的话 |
[23:19] | you’d better hope to god they don’t find us | 你最好求上帝保佑 别被他们找到这儿 |
[23:24] | ‘Cause they’re not gonna care how slow Caleb is. | 因为他们才不管卡莱布是不是傻子 |
[23:27] | They’ll just execute him. | 他们会处决他的 |
[23:57] | Lonny? | 洛尼 |
[23:58] | Are you here? It’s Susan. | 你在家吗 我是苏珊 |
[24:01] | Lonny? | 洛尼 |
[24:03] | Susan? | 苏珊吗 |
[24:04] | What are you doing here? | 你到这儿来干吗 |
[24:05] | Well, I just came over to give you the contracts | 我是来给你送合同的 |
[24:08] | Your door was open. | 你的门没锁 |
[24:10] | Oh. Great | 哦 好的 |
[24:13] | Sorry this place is such a mess | 真抱歉 家里乱得一团糟 |
[24:16] | I’ve been working here till we get the new offices painted | 新办公室粉刷好之前 我就在这儿工作 |
[24:19] | Wait till you see them. | 等着瞧吧 |
[24:21] | They’re gonna be really beautiful. | 新办公室会很漂亮的 |
[24:25] | Where’s Jeannie? | 珍妮去哪了 |
[24:27] | She’s with the kids up in Minnesota visiting her mom | 她带孩子们到明尼苏达看她妈妈去了 |
[24:30] | They love it up there. | 他们都喜欢北边的那个地方 |
[24:32] | Keep changing the date on dear old dad | 老是拖着不肯回家 |
[24:41] | There’s no electricity. | 没电啊 |
[24:42] | There isn’t? | 是吗 |
[24:44] | Oh, I’m such a dummy | 我真是个蠢货 |
[24:47] | I’ve been… | 我太… |
[24:48] | I’ve been so swamped, | 我太忙了 |
[24:49] | I must have forgotten to pay the electric bill | 肯定是忘了交电费了 |
[24:53] | Lonny… | 洛尼 |
[24:56] | how much financial trouble are you really in? | 你的财务问题究竟有多严重 |
[25:02] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[25:05] | You know what it is? | 你知道怎么回事吗 |
[25:06] | I had to pay all those people back at the same time. | 我必须一次付清所有人的钱 |
[25:09] | Restitution plus interest | 连本带利 |
[25:10] | It’s not something I’d recommend | 我可不想这样 |
[25:13] | It sucks you dry | 一下就把人榨干了 |
[25:16] | I’ve gonna ask you a question, | 我得问你个问题 |
[25:17] | and I want you to tell me the truth | 我希望你诚实地回答我 |
[25:20] | Did you steal from me? | 你挪用我的钱了吗 |
[25:22] | Absolutely not. | 当然没有 |
[25:23] | Please don’t lie. Just tell me | 求你别撒谎了 告诉我真相 |
[25:27] | Is that what you want to hear? | 你想听什么真相 |
[25:29] | Do I have to say it so that we can move on? | 我必须承认用了你的钱我们才能继续吗 |
[25:36] | Fine I did it. | 好吧 我用了 |
[25:38] | But yours was the first money I paid back, | 但我第一个就把你的钱还清了 |
[25:40] | so the slate’s been wiped clean. | 我们的帐已经一笔勾销了 |
[25:42] | Let’s just move past it | 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[25:45] | Suzie? | 苏苏 |
[25:48] | I’m sorry. I just can’t trust you anymore | 很抱歉 我真的没法再相信你了 |
[25:51] | – Yes, you can! – No can’t | -不 你可以的 -不 我不能 |
[25:53] | – You can. – Can’ t. | -你能的 -不能了 |
[25:54] | Give me the contract! | 把合同给我 |
[25:56] | No! | 不 |
[25:59] | Okay, okay, fine | 好 好 好吧 |
[26:03] | What are you doing?! | 你想干什么 |
[26:05] | Are you trying to take me down with you?! | 你想把我也拉下水吗 |
[26:07] | I am not going down! | 我可没有在水里 |
[26:10] | My life is great! | 我活得好好的 |
[26:13] | I have never been happier, | 我从没有如此高兴过 |
[26:15] | and I’ve never been thinner! | 也没有这么精瘦过 |
[26:18] | Get off me, you amazon! | 滚开 你这个悍妇 |
[26:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干吗 |
[26:34] | You left me a message. You said you wanted to talk. | 你给我留了信 你说想和我谈谈 |
[26:37] | Yeah, I thought you’d schedule an appointment later | 是的 我还以为你会晚一点过来 |
[26:41] | Right now I’m sort of disgusting and sweaty | 我现在浑身都是汗臭味 自己都嫌恶心 |
[26:44] | I’m a criminal lawyer. I’ve seen worse | 我是个刑事律师 再恶心的我都见过 |
[26:56] | So did you find a new lawyer for Mr Charming? | 给你的宝贝老公找到新律师了吗 |
[26:59] | I don’t want a new lawyer I want you. | 我不想找新律师 我认准你了 |
[27:02] | So does Carlos. He just doesn’t realize it yet. | 卡洛斯也是 只是他还没开窍 |
[27:04] | A 1988 romanee-conti la tache I’m impressed | 88年勃艮第的DRC葡萄酒 我喜欢 |
[27:08] | Look, to be honest, Carlos is a little threatened by you. | 老实说 卡洛斯有点把你当成威胁了 |
[27:12] | He thinks if we spend too much time together, | 他觉得如果我们俩在一起呆久了 |
[27:14] | that something… might happen | 会发生…一些事 |
[27:17] | Somebody’s got an active imagination | 某人的想象力还真丰富 |
[27:20] | Corkscrew? | 开酒器呢 |
[27:22] | David, we’re not here to drink wine, okay? | 大卫 我们不是来喝酒的 好吗 |
[27:25] | This is business | 我们在谈正事 |
[27:26] | Now you have to convince Carlos that he can trust you. | 你必须让卡洛斯知道你是值得信任的 |
[27:30] | How am I gonna do that? | 我要怎么做呢 |
[27:32] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[27:34] | Tell him you’re happily married or… or gay | 告诉他你婚姻美满或者你是同志 |
[27:38] | Yeah, right. | 对 没错 |
[27:39] | You’re a lawyer. You lie to juries all the time. | 你是个律师 成天对陪审团撒谎 |
[27:42] | Can’t you just make something up? | 你就不能随便编几句谎话吗 |
[27:42] | I’m past the point in my career | 我事业有成 已经不需要 |
[27:43] | where I have to beg for work. I’m sorry | 为接案子而低声下气了 很抱歉 |
[27:45] | Okay, David, | 好吧 大卫 |
[27:46] | I’m holding my marriage together by my fingernails. | 我已经在拼命挽救自己的婚姻了 |
[27:49] | If Carlos serves his full sentence, | 如果卡洛斯不能减刑 |
[27:51] | I don’t think we’re gonna make it, | 我觉得我们俩就吹了 |
[27:52] | so please, I need you | 所以 求你了 我需要你 |
[27:55] | I’ll say this much for Carlos. He’s got excellent taste… | 我不得不说 卡洛斯的眼光真不错 |
[28:00] | in wine. Montrachet. It’s good stuff | 我是说 看酒的眼光 蒙特拉谢 好东西 |
[28:04] | Are you gonna help me or not? | 你到底肯不肯帮我 |
[28:07] | We’ll go see Carlos tomorrow. | 我们明天去见卡洛斯 |
[28:08] | I’ll turn him around for you | 我会让他回心转意的 |
[28:10] | Really? What are you gonna say? | 真的吗 你打算怎么说 |
[28:12] | Play it by ear. I don’t wanna sound too over-rehearsed | 见机行事吧 我不想表现得太死板 |
[28:17] | Hey, that’s my wine | 那酒是我的 |
[28:19] | Deduct it from my bill. | 从我的佣金里扣吧 |
[28:24] | It all started with bad real estate investments | 一切都归咎于那次错误的房地产投资 |
[28:29] | You should have just come clean | 你应该早点坦白的 |
[28:32] | Yeah, well, you tell one lie, the second one comes easy. | 没错 谎话像毒品 一沾就上瘾 |
[28:36] | Then you’re making up new lies to cover up the old ones | 你要不断地编新的谎话来自圆其说 |
[28:39] | Pretty soon, you can’t turn back, you know? | 很快就无法回头了 你明白吗 |
[28:42] | I do | 明白 |
[28:45] | When Jeannie finally caught on, she took the kids. | 珍妮一得知此事就带着孩子走了 |
[28:49] | She took the furniture. | 她把家具一扫而空 |
[28:51] | The bank locked me out of my own house. | 银行把我的房子收走了 |
[28:58] | That’s why I can’t lose you as a client | 所以我更不能再丢掉你这个客户 |
[29:02] | Well, I’m sorry, but you have. | 实在抱歉 你已经丢掉了 |
[29:06] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[29:07] | You’ll never lose my friendship, though | 不过你不会失去我的友谊 |
[29:11] | I mean that. | 我是认真的 |
[29:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:13] | Of course. You’re my Lonny | 当然 你是我的洛尼 |
[29:18] | And you’re my Susie | 你是我的苏苏 |
[29:21] | You’re my Susie. | 你是我的苏苏 |
[29:26] | Oh! What the hell is wrong with you?! | 你犯什么病啊 |
[29:30] | I’m your Lonny. That’s what you said. | 我是你的洛尼 这可是你说的 |
[29:32] | – Not like that. – But I thought | -不是那种啊 -可是我觉得 |
[29:33] | I mean, there’s always been this magnetism. | 我俩之间一直都惺惺相惜啊 |
[29:36] | No, there has not been, and there never will be! | 不 从来都没有 以后也不会有 |
[29:40] | Oh, my god! | 我的老天 |
[29:42] | But I was just coming clean! | 但我才刚开始坦白呢 |
[29:48] | Hey, Morgan! | 等等 摩根 |
[29:51] | Got a letter from some guy claiming | 有个声称袭击了梅勒妮·福斯特的人 |
[29:54] | he attacked Melanie Foster. | 寄来了一封信 |
[29:55] | You ran me down for that? | 你找我就为这事吗 |
[29:57] | I got dozens of kooks coming out of the woodwork, | 我收到的奇奇怪怪的信多了 |
[29:59] | all saying we arrested the wrong guy | 个个都说我们抓错了人 |
[30:01] | This one knows about the axe. | 这个人知道凶器是一把斧头 |
[30:06] | (芝加哥警局 雅典街714号) | |
[30:22] | Here you go, Mrs Van de Kamp | 范德坎普太太 我把遗体运来了 |
[30:24] | Thank you. The hearse is right outside, | 谢谢你 灵车就在外边 |
[30:26] | so if you’ll just follow me. | 跟着我过去吧 |
[30:28] | Oh, shoot. There’s a form I need you to sign | 糟了 还有份表格要您填一下 |
[30:30] | I think I left it back in the office | 可是我给落在办公室了 |
[30:32] | – That’s all right I’ll wait – Okay. | -没事我等你 -好的 |
[30:42] | I’m here, sweetheart, | 亲爱的 我就在你身边 |
[30:44] | and I’m gonna take care of everything. | 我会把一切都照料好的 |
[30:47] | But you knew that, didn’t you? | 不用我说 你也知道的对吗 |
[30:49] | You’ve always known that you can count on me. | 你一直都知道 你可以依赖我的 |
[30:53] | Mrs Van de Kamp. | 范德坎普太太 |
[30:55] | Detective Barton, what are you doing here? | 巴顿警探 你怎么在这儿呢 |
[30:57] | Oh, just taking care of some business. | 处理些公务而已 |
[31:00] | Is this | 这是 |
[31:02] | Yes This is Rex. | 是的 这是雷克斯 |
[31:06] | L- I wanna thank you again for what you did | 我想再次谢谢你为我所做的事 |
[31:09] | It was so refreshing to be treated with kindness | 被那些荒唐的指控折腾了这么久后 |
[31:11] | after weeks of just ludicrous accusations | 你的好意真是令我倍感欣慰 |
[31:15] | The doctor doesn’t think they’re ludicrous. | 医生可没觉得他们的指控很荒唐 |
[31:17] | Well, I know, | 这我知道 |
[31:18] | but Rex died in his care. | 但雷克斯是在他的照看下去世的 |
[31:20] | I mean, of course he’d like to blame someone else. | 所以他自然想要怪罪到别人头上 |
[31:22] | But the tests he did, uh… | 但他做的化验显示… |
[31:23] | Oh, please don’t talk to me about tests | 请不要再跟我提什么化验的事了 |
[31:25] | Rex was not poisoned, | 雷克斯不是被毒死的 |
[31:27] | and no one I know believes that he was. | 所有我认识的人都不会相信的 |
[31:31] | Rex did | 可雷克斯信了 |
[31:33] | What? | 什么 |
[31:34] | Well, the doctor told Rex he was being poisoned, | 当医生告诉他有人在对他下毒时 |
[31:36] | and Rex believed him. | 他相信了 |
[31:38] | How would you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[31:47] | (布里 我理解 我原谅你) | |
[31:50] | Where did you get this? | 这你是从哪儿弄来的 |
[31:52] | We found that in Rex’s bed after he died. | 雷克斯死后 在他病床上找到的 |
[31:54] | That is his handwriting, isn’t it? | 这是他的笔迹对吧 |
[32:06] | You know what I think? | 你知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[32:08] | Rex felt guilty for the way he treated you. | 雷克斯的通奸以及对你的当众羞辱 |
[32:13] | The adultery, the public humiliations. | 令他对你深感愧疚 |
[32:17] | That’s why he forgave you | 这也是为什么他原谅了你 |
[32:19] | He understood why you did it | 他能够理解你的所作所为 |
[32:22] | How could he have believed this? | 他怎么能够相信这样的事 |
[32:25] | Look, my wife cheated on me, too. | 其实我的妻子也曾背叛过我 |
[32:26] | I know how much it hurts. | 我深知那种痛苦的滋味 |
[32:31] | And so will a judge. | 而法官同样也会明白你的苦衷的 |
[32:33] | Everyone understands crimes of passion. | 每个人都知道冲动是魔鬼 |
[32:37] | But every day that you stonewall | 但是你一直坚持不合作的态度 |
[32:40] | makes you look more and more | 会让你看上去越来越像 |
[32:42] | like a cold, calculating killer. | 一个工于心计的冷血杀手 |
[32:45] | We both know that’s not you | 你我都知道 你并非这样的人 |
[32:48] | But I can’t help you | 但你要不说实话 |
[32:50] | unless you start telling the truth. | 我也帮不了你 |
[33:02] | I’m sorry, but I-I, um, I have to go. | 不好意思 但我我得走了 |
[33:06] | I have some things that I need to take care of | 我还有些事情要办 |
[33:15] | Bree, it is obvious | 布里 我看得出来 |
[33:16] | your husband loved you very much. | 你的丈夫对你情深似海 |
[33:18] | Don’t you think you owe to him to admit the truth? | 你不觉得你欠他一个真相吗 |
[33:20] | Detective, I know exactly what my husband deserves. | 警官 我很清楚该怎么对待我丈夫 |
[33:23] | Now would you be a dear? | 请问你能帮帮我吗 |
[33:29] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[33:47] | What’s he doing here? | 你干嘛带他来这儿 |
[33:50] | I have a pitch for you. | 我想给你个提议 |
[33:53] | I wanna explain to you | 我想给你解释一下 |
[33:54] | why I think it’s in your best interest for you to | 为什么由我来为你辩护 |
[33:55] | allow me to represent you. | 对你最有利 |
[33:58] | Oh, for Pete’s sake, Carlos, | 卡洛斯 看在上帝的份上 |
[34:00] | at least listen to the man | 至少也听听他想说什么 |
[34:03] | I guess it beats sitting in my cell. | 总比待在牢里强点 |
[34:08] | Now I don’t think you have a problem | 我想你对我作为律师的专业能力 |
[34:10] | with me as a lawyer | 并没有意见 |
[34:11] | Clearly, I’m the real deal. | 不用我吹 你应该也知道我很牛 |
[34:12] | I sense your problem with me is more personal. | 我能感到你的敌意是出于私人原因 |
[34:15] | You sense right | 你猜对了 |
[34:17] | You wanna know if I’m interested in | 你在想 我是否有意图 |
[34:18] | sleeping with your wife | 与你的太太上床 |
[34:21] | And the answer is yes | 答案是 我正有此意 |
[34:29] | He. Carlos, he’s kidding. | 他 卡洛斯 他是在开玩笑 |
[34:34] | Tell him you’re kidding | 快告诉他你在开玩笑 |
[34:35] | Shut it | 闭嘴 |
[34:37] | Now clearly, Gabrielle’s willful, | 很明显加布丽尔是个任性妄为 |
[34:40] | self-centered and manipulative | 自私自利并且诡计多端的女人 |
[34:42] | She’s also beautiful enough | 但她的美若天仙 |
[34:44] | to be worth the trouble | 使得其他一切都无关紧要了 |
[34:45] | So the minute we leave this room, | 因此 一旦我们走出这个房间 |
[34:47] | I’m going to aggressively pursue her, | 我就会火力全开地追求她 |
[34:48] | and when I succeed, which I will, | 而我势必能得手 追到她后 |
[34:50] | we’re gonna fly to my chateau in Chamonix | 我们会飞到我在夏蒙尼的城堡 |
[34:51] | and have dinner in a local bistro. | 在一家当地的小酒馆里共进晚餐 |
[34:53] | They make the best raclette in all of Europe. | 那家的拉克莱特[热融干酪]在欧洲无敌了 |
[34:55] | We’ll make love by the fire | 接着我们要在炉火边上云雨一番 |
[34:56] | and afterwards do a little midnight skiing | 然后在午夜时分一同滑雪 |
[34:59] | You ski, don’t you? | 你会滑雪 对吧 |
[35:02] | You’re athletic. You’ll learn. | 你有运动细胞 不会也可以学 |
[35:04] | Anyway, all of this | 总之 你一旦解雇我 |
[35:07] | only happens if you fire me | 综上所述就会变成现实 |
[35:08] | If you keep me on as your lawyer, | 如果你继续聘用我的话 |
[35:09] | your wife’s off-limits | 你太太就成了禁果 |
[35:11] | I’d get disbarred for sleeping | 因为我要是和客户的妻子有染 |
[35:12] | with a client’s wife, | 就会被吊销律师执照 |
[35:13] | and nobody’s worth that, not even her | 没人值得我那么做 即使是她 |
[35:17] | So that’s my pitch. | 以上就是我的提议 |
[35:19] | I’ll let you think about it. | 你好好考虑一下吧 |
[35:26] | Honey, I am so sorry | 亲爱的 非常抱歉 |
[35:28] | Honestly, that guy’s insane. | 说真的 那家伙真是疯了 |
[35:30] | Boy, you just can’t wait, can you? | 你已经等不及了 是吧 |
[35:34] | What? | 什么呀 |
[35:36] | He’s my lawyer | 他就是我的辩护律师了 |
[35:38] | But, Carlos… | 卡洛斯 可是… |
[35:39] | And that’s all there is to it. | 不用再说了 就这么定了 |
[35:51] | How about a dance? | 美女 一起跳支舞如何 |
[35:52] | How about it? Yes | 你说呢 当然可以啦 |
[35:54] | Well, you guys have fun | 那你们俩好好玩吧 |
[35:56] | This is the fifth night in a row | 我已经连着五个晚上 |
[35:58] | I haven’t been home to tuck in my kids, | 没有回家替孩子盖被子了 |
[36:00] | so I’m gonna go. | 我非走不可了 |
[36:01] | No. You’re gonna stay put | 不行 你给我好好待着 |
[36:03] | It is Friday night, | 这可是星期五晚上 |
[36:04] | and you have all weekend to play with your kids | 你有一整个周末陪你的孩子玩呢 |
[36:07] | Watch my purse. | 看管好我的包 |
[36:23] | Hey. | 你好呀 |
[36:24] | I’m Chuck | 我叫查克 |
[36:26] | Chuck, I’m gonna stop you right there. | 查克 你还是省省吧 |
[36:29] | Happily married | 我的婚姻很美满 |
[36:30] | Well… | 那看来… |
[36:33] | Looks like we have got something in common. | 我们还有不少共同点 |
[36:41] | Chuck? | 查克 |
[36:42] | Get your hand off my thigh | 把你的手从我大腿上挪开 |
[36:46] | No, not up my thigh | 不别往上摸 |
[36:48] | Off it. | 把手拿开 |
[36:50] | Come on! What’s the matter with you? | 快拿开 你搞什么鬼啊 |
[36:52] | I’m not available. And I’m not that easy! | 我已经结婚了 我也没那么轻佻 |
[36:54] | Well, what are you doing in a pick-up bar at 10:30 at night? | 那你干吗晚上10点半了还在夜店里待着 |
[36:56] | Well, I don’t usually do this. | 我平时很少会这样 |
[36:58] | Oh, come on, honey, who are you kidding? | 少来了 宝贝 骗谁呢 |
[37:01] | I’ve seen you here every night this week. | 我看见你这个星期每天都来 |
[37:02] | You’re a regular. | 你可是这里的常客 |
[37:05] | At that moment it occurred to Lynette | 此时此刻 勒奈特突然意识到 |
[37:07] | that Chuck, though inebriated, | 查克虽然已经喝高了 |
[37:09] | had a valid point. | 但他有一点却说得没错 |
[37:10] | The time had come to declare | 她是时候该打响 |
[37:12] | a war of independence. | 解加自我的战役了 |
[37:15] | And the surest path to victory | 而要想取得胜利 |
[37:18] | would require an aggressive campaign | 则需要采取一些非常手段 |
[37:22] | of shock… | 要做到惊艳登场 |
[37:24] | and awe. | 力压群芳 |
[38:30] | It’s crazy here tonight | 今晚这里真是玩疯了 |
[38:32] | Don’t you want to dance? | 你不想来跳舞吗 |
[38:34] | No, thanks I think I’ll sit this one out. | 不用了 谢谢 我还是坐着吧 |
[38:38] | Lynette savored her victory | 勒奈特为自己打了场漂亮战 |
[38:40] | confident that she would never again have to | 坚信她的对手再也不敢 |
[38:42] | engage her opponent on this particular battlefield. | 与她在这个战场上较量了 |
[38:46] | Ooh! I love this song. | 我爱死这首歌了 |
[38:48] | Here, hold my purse | 来 帮我看包 |
[39:04] | Bree, where have you been? | 布里 你刚刚上哪儿 |
[39:05] | We were starting to get worried. | 我们都开始担心你了 |
[39:06] | Oh, I’m sorry | 真是太抱歉了 |
[39:07] | I was just attending to some last minute details | 我最后更改了葬礼的细节 所以耽搁了 |
[39:09] | – Right this way. – Where are we going? | -这边请 -我们这是去哪 |
[39:12] | To Rex’s gravesite. | 去雷克斯的墓地啊 |
[39:14] | Well, I thought that this was his gravesite. | 我以为这里就是啊 |
[39:16] | – I’m changing it – Why? | -我改主意了 -为什么 |
[39:17] | Well, he did something to upset me, | 他干了些让我不爽的蠢事 |
[39:18] | and I want him gone. | 所以我希望他就此消失 |
[39:20] | What did he do? | 他都干了啥 |
[39:21] | You know, it’s so unpleasant | 一提起来我就生气 |
[39:22] | I’d rather not get into it. | 不提也罢 |
[39:23] | Have you seen these gravestones? | 看到那些墓碑了吗 |
[39:25] | Some are from the 1800s. | 有些从19世纪起就有了 |
[39:26] | Just fascinating. | 真是了不起 |
[39:28] | Bree, wait, | 布里 你等等 |
[39:28] | you’re gonna have to explain. | 还是先告诉我们是怎么一回事吧 |
[39:30] | Rex is dead. | 雷克斯都已经挂了 |
[39:31] | What could he have done to upset you? | 他还能干什么事让你不爽呢 |
[39:37] | My husband, | 我的丈夫 |
[39:38] | the man I spent my life with for 18 years, | 一个我为之付出18年青春的男人 |
[39:40] | died thinking that I murdered him | 归西之时 竟然认为是我杀了他 |
[39:43] | What? | 什么 |
[39:43] | Yes, the cardiologist | 是的 那个心脏科医生 |
[39:45] | shared this moronic theory with Rex | 向雷克斯灌输了如此愚蠢的想法 |
[39:46] | And Rex believed him! | 而雷克斯居然相信了他 |
[39:48] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[39:50] | Yes, because he left a note | 是的 他留了张字条 |
[39:51] | and it said, and I quote, | 上面写着 |
[39:53] | “Bree, I understand And I forgive you” | “布里 我理解 我原谅你” |
[39:59] | I spent 18 years of my life with this man. | 我为这个男人付出了18年的光阴 |
[40:03] | How could he not know me? | 他怎么能这么不了解我 |
[40:06] | Maybe he was forgiving you for something else. | 也许他原谅的是其他的事情 |
[40:12] | I have done nothing to be forgiven for! | 我没有做过任何需要他原谅的事 |
[40:16] | I was a fantastic wife! | 我是一个无比出色的妻子 |
[40:19] | When he was sick, I nursed him. | 在他生病的时侯 我悉心照料他 |
[40:20] | When we were low on money, I stayed within a budget. | 在我们生活拮据时 我克勤克俭 |
[40:22] | I cooked his meals I mended his clothes. | 我为他做饭我 为他修补衣服 |
[40:25] | For the love of god, | 看在上帝的份上 |
[40:26] | I used to check his back for acne. | 我甚至还为他查看过他背上的痤疮 |
[40:29] | And that miserable son of a bitch | 而这个狗娘养的可怜虫 |
[40:33] | has the nerve to understand and forgive me? | 居然有胆量来理解和原谅我 |
[40:35] | Well, the joke’s on him, | 他真是可笑至极 |
[40:36] | because I do not understand, | 因为我无法理解他 |
[40:38] | and I do not forgive. | 更不会原谅他 |
[40:44] | Hi We’re… we’re just going to a funeral. | 你好 我们正要参加一个葬礼 |
[40:50] | Right this way | 请往这边走 |
[41:03] | Honey, I know you’re hurt, | 亲爱的 我知道你很受伤 |
[41:04] | but are you sure you’re not gonna change your mind? | 但是你确定不会改变你的心意吗 |
[41:07] | I mean, there’s no turning back after this. | 一旦这么做了 就无法挽回了 |
[41:10] | If you think I’m gonna | 如果你认为 |
[41:11] | lay next to someone for eternity | 我会愿意和一个 |
[41:12] | who thinks I’m a murderer, | 认定我是凶手的人安葬在一起 |
[41:13] | you’re crazy | 那你一定是疯了 |
[41:14] | As far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[41:16] | let him decompose with strangers | 就该让他和一群陌生人一同腐烂 |
[41:34] | Everyone in the world | 每个人在这个世界上 |
[41:36] | needs someone they can depend on, | 都需要一个可以依赖的人 |
[41:39] | be they faithful friends, | 做你可靠的朋友 |
[41:44] | determined advocates… | 坚定的拥护者 |
[41:50] | or a loving family. | 或者是相亲相爱的家人 |
[41:55] | But occasionally in life, | 但我们在生活中难免会遇到一些人 |
[41:57] | the people we thought would always be there for us, | 我们原以为会一直陪伴着我们的人 |
[42:00] | leave. | 不幸离我们而去 |
[42:04] | And if that happens, | 而他们一旦离开了 |
[42:07] | it’s amazing the lengths ‘ll go to… | 再想要挽回 |
[42:12] | to get them back. | 就不是那么容易了 |