时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Why on earth would you let them finger paint before breakfast? | 你怎么会让他们在早餐前画手指 |
[00:06] | It’s my job to clean that up now, so it’s my call. | 现在收拾家是我的事了 所以我说了算 |
[00:08] | Some households reversed roles. | 有的家庭 角色互换 |
[00:11] | Let’s give this another shot. | 我们重新开始 |
[00:12] | Some old flames… | 有的旧日火花… |
[00:14] | You want me back? | 你想重归于好 |
[00:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:16] | Were put out. | 被彻底扑灭 |
[00:17] | It has to be something you’re ingesting | 问题应该出在你的食物上 |
[00:18] | Who prepares your meals? | 谁为你准备一日三餐 |
[00:21] | I understand you’ve been having some marital problems | 我明白你正面临一些婚姻问题 |
[00:23] | And while some learn to forgive… | 当有些人学会原谅… |
[00:26] | Deirdre got pregnant before I went to jail. | 我进监狱前 黛德丽怀孕了 |
[00:28] | Zach is your son, isn’t he? | 扎克是你的儿子吗 |
[00:31] | Yep. | 是的 |
[00:32] | Wow | 是这样 |
[00:33] | others could not bring themselves | 另一些人却无法 |
[00:35] | to forget their past. | 忘记过去 |
[00:45] | The remarkable thing about Danny Farrell | 丹尼·法雷尔是个焦点人物 |
[00:48] | was that he had only been a paperboy for six months, | 他只不过当了6个月的报童 |
[00:52] | and in that time, he had become the enemy | 期间 就成了紫藤郡里 |
[00:55] | of every woman on Wisteria Lane. | 所有主妇的公敌 |
[00:57] | If there was a puddle on someone’s property… | 如果谁家门前有个水坑 |
[01:02] | he found it. | 一定被他扔中 |
[01:04] | If a new rosebush had just been planted… | 如果谁家刚种上了玫瑰丛 |
[01:07] | he destroyed it. | 一定被他毁掉 |
[01:12] | If a cat was enjoying a moment in the sun… | 如果谁家的猫正在晒日光浴 |
[01:17] | he ended it. | 一定被他赶走 |
[01:20] | People wondered if Danny would ever change. | 大家都在想丹尼尔会不会改变 |
[01:25] | They should have talked to Susan Mayer. | 他们真该跟苏珊·梅尔聊聊 |
[01:29] | She could have told them | 她会告诉他们 |
[01:32] | Obnoxious boys tend to become obnoxious men, | 可恶的男孩往往会长成可恶的男人 |
[01:37] | Just like the one… | 就像那个… |
[01:41] | … she had been married to. | 她曾经的丈夫 |
[01:45] | Hey! | 喂 |
[01:47] | Karl, I see you. Just stop right there. | 卡尔 我看见你了 给我站住 |
[01:51] | Hey, Susie Q | 嗨 小苏苏 |
[01:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:55] | I’m just gettin’ the paper. | 出来拿报纸啊 |
[01:56] | That’s Edie’s paper, and this is Edie’s house. | 这是伊迪的报纸 伊迪的房子 |
[01:59] | Do we have to do this now? I haven’t had my coffee yet | 我们非得现在谈吗 我还没喝咖啡呢 |
[02:02] | Did you spend the night with Edie? | 你昨晚跟伊迪过夜的 |
[02:07] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[02:09] | Susie, just calm down | 苏珊 你冷静点 |
[02:11] | You are forbidden from ever seeing her again. | 你不准再跟她见面 |
[02:13] | Do you hear me? Forbidden! | 听见没有 不准 |
[02:15] | Were divorced You can’t tell me who I can date | 我们离婚了 你无权干涉我跟谁约会 |
[02:18] | I live on this street Your daughter lives on this street. | 我就住在这条街上 你女儿也住在这条街上 |
[02:22] | I will not have you flaunting your sexcapades in front of us. | 我不准你当着我们的面炫耀你的性能力 |
[02:25] | Sexcapades? | 性能力 |
[02:26] | Forbidden! | 不准 |
[02:28] | I would love to continue this, but it’s time for breakfast, | 我很想继续聊 但早餐时间到了 |
[02:31] | And Edie is making me a frittata. | 伊迪给我做了蛋饼 |
[02:33] | Oh! Well, I just bet she is | 她可真行 |
[02:43] | Mrs. Mayer, I gotta talk to you. | 梅尔太太 我得跟你谈谈 |
[02:45] | Oh, now is not a good time, Danny. | 现在不行 丹尼 |
[02:47] | You’re a month behind in your payments. | 你欠我一个月的报纸钱 |
[02:49] | I’ll take care of it, I promise | 我会去交的 我保证 |
[02:51] | My dad says, if you read something and don’t pay for it | 我爸爸说了 如果你光看报不给钱的话 |
[02:53] | that’s the same as stealing. | 就跟小偷没什么两样 |
[02:55] | Hi, Ida. Can we talk about this later? | 你好 艾达 我们以后再说好吗 |
[02:57] | I just found out my ex is dating my neighbor, | 我刚发现我的前夫在跟我的邻居约会 |
[02:59] | and I’m really ticked off. | 我气坏了 |
[03:01] | Save it! I provide you a service, | 得了吧 我给你提供服务 |
[03:03] | and I deserve to be paid for that service | 我就该得到报酬 |
[03:06] | Yes, the women of Wisteria Lane | 是的 紫藤郡的主妇们 |
[03:09] | believe Danny Farrell to be the enemy. | 都视丹尼·法雷尔为敌 |
[03:12] | Deadbeat! | 赖帐的 |
[03:18] | They also believed | 她们还认为 |
[03:20] | the enemy of my enemy | 敌人的敌人 |
[03:22] | is my friend.. | 就是朋友 |
[04:09] | Beautiful lawns… | 漂亮的草地 |
[04:11] | Spacious homes… | 宽敞的房子 |
[04:13] | Happy families… | 快乐的家人 |
[04:16] | These are the hallmarks of suburbia, | 这些都是住在城郊的特征 |
[04:19] | but if you look beneath the veneer of gracious living, | 但在这华美的生活背后 |
[04:22] | you will see a battle raging… | 你会看到一场蓄势待发的战争 |
[04:25] | a battle for control. | 一场掌控权的争夺战 |
[04:28] | You see the combatants everywhere… | 参战者随处可见 |
[04:30] | engaged in their routine skirmishes… | 包括玩游戏的孩子 |
[04:33] | Get outta here! | 快出去玩 |
[04:33] | Fighting fiercely to have dominion | 对当权者不满的 |
[04:36] | over the world around them, | 严重抗议者 |
[04:38] | All the while knowing… | 自始至终 他们都知道 |
[04:41] | It’s a battle they will lose. | 这是一场必输无疑的战争 |
[04:44] | Oh, hey, honey, um, just stick that anywhere | 嗨 宝贝 放在那儿就行了 |
[04:46] | I’ll take care of it | 剩下的我来 |
[04:48] | Wow. It’s really pilin’ up. | 这里都堆积如山了 |
[04:51] | Oh, uh, don’t worry. I have a system | 别担心我自有办法 |
[04:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:56] | Yeah, every two days, I clean | 对啊 每隔两天 我打扫一次 |
[04:58] | Two days | 两天 |
[05:00] | Yeah, I let the mess accumulate for two days, | 是啊 每隔两天积累的家务活 |
[05:03] | and then I clean until it’s sparkling, and then, uh, | 我一次性收拾得一尘不染 |
[05:05] | the cycle starts all over again. | 这样循环下去 |
[05:07] | And why | 可是为什么 |
[05:09] | …have I never seen the sparkling part? | 我从没见过家里一尘不染呢 |
[05:11] | Well, because by the time you get home from work, | 因为你下班回来的时候 |
[05:14] | the boys have messed everything up again. | 孩子们又把家弄乱了 |
[05:16] | See? That’s what I would call a flaw in the system. | 瞧 这就是你这个办法的漏洞 |
[05:20] | What are you doing? | 你说什么呢 |
[05:21] | I think I’m asking you to clean the house | 我在请你打扫屋子 |
[05:23] | Really? Because it sounds to me like you’re criticizing me | 真的吗 因为我听起来像是你在责怪我 |
[05:26] | No | 没有 |
[05:28] | No, no, no, no No. | 没有 没有 |
[05:34] | I’m not saying it has to be sparkling. | 我不是说非要一尘不染 |
[05:37] | How many times did I come home to a mess | 多少次我回来的时侯 家里一团糟 |
[05:39] | and I never said a word? | 而我没抱怨过一个字 |
[05:41] | Please, don’t take this the wrong way | 拜托 你别会错意 |
[05:42] | I think you are doing a terrific job, but let’s be clear. | 我觉得你做得很不错 不过 我们把话说清楚 |
[05:45] | When you came home, it was to clutter. | 过去你回家的时候 家里只不过是凌乱 |
[05:48] | I mean, come on, this is… | 拜托 现在这可是… |
[05:51] | more than that. | 不止凌乱那么简单 |
[06:01] | Look at him, just chatting away. | 瞧瞧 他又聊起来了 |
[06:04] | So inconsiderate | 真是不称职 |
[06:06] | Phyllis, we’ve only been waiting here for two minutes | 菲利斯 我们只在这儿等了两分钟而已 |
[06:09] | I told you when we left the house | 离开家的时侯 我就跟你说 |
[06:11] | that I needed to eat. | 我得赶紧吃东西 |
[06:12] | I have low blood sugar | 我有低血糖 |
[06:14] | Do you wanna see me keel over? | 你想看着我倒在这里吗 |
[06:16] | No… in theory | 不想 理论上说 |
[06:18] | Here you are | 给您 |
[06:21] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[06:24] | By the way, Mrs. Van de Kamp, | 对了 范德坎普太太 |
[06:26] | I heard about your husband’s passing | 您丈夫过世的事 我听说了 |
[06:28] | I’m so sorry | 我非常遗憾 |
[06:29] | Dr. Van de kamp was one of my favorite customers, truly. | 范德坎普医生是我最喜欢的顾客 真的 |
[06:32] | That’s very sweet of you. Thank you | 你这么说真好 谢谢 |
[06:34] | I’m not just being polite, Mrs Van de Kamp. | 我不只是出于礼貌 范德坎普太太 |
[06:36] | How are you feeling? | 您的心情还好吗 |
[06:38] | Well, Mr. Pashmutti. | 帕史牟提先生 |
[06:40] | …we’re holding up as best we can under the circumstances. | 值此悲痛时 我们尽全力控制自己 |
[06:46] | I’m sorry This is, uh, Rex’s mother, Phyllis. | 抱歉 这位是雷克斯的母亲菲利斯 |
[06:49] | I’m so sorry about your son. | 对你儿子的过世 我非常遗憾 |
[06:51] | Thank you. You know, the hardest thing is to lose a child | 谢谢 痛失爱子是最难受的事 |
[06:56] | I can’t even imagine. | 我甚至无法想象 |
[06:58] | Come on, Phyllis Let’s get you something to eat. | 菲利斯 我们去吃饭吧 |
[07:00] | We had no warning. | 没有任何征兆 |
[07:02] | I was doing dishes when I got the call | 接到电话的时侯我还在洗碗 |
[07:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:06] | Phyllis, there are people waiting, so come on. | 菲利斯 还有人在等呢 走吧 |
[07:11] | – Excuse me I… – I’m so sorry, | -抱歉我 -真对不起 |
[07:14] | but my son just passed away | 我儿子刚刚过世 |
[07:16] | Oh, I’m so sorry | 我非常遗憾 |
[07:18] | Thank you I mean, | 谢谢 其实 |
[07:19] | I was telling Mr. Pashmutti here, . | 我正要跟帕史牟提先生说 |
[07:21] | My life is is over | 我活不下去了 |
[07:26] | My life is over. | 我活不下去了 |
[07:32] | – This is ridiculous, you know that? – Pen. | -这太荒唐了你知道吗 -笔 |
[07:35] | Don’t you think I have better things to do | 你不觉得比起每天拿支票来这儿 |
[07:37] | than to bring you checks every day, | 我还有好多事可做吗 |
[07:39] | Checks that I could be signing at home? | 这些支票我在家里签不就行了 |
[07:41] | This one’s dry | 这支没水了 |
[07:43] | You know, taking away my access to our account, | 不让我从我们的账户里取钱 |
[07:45] | that’s just vindictive | 你这是报复 |
[07:47] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[07:48] | Do you know how long it takes me | 你知道来这个鬼地方 |
[07:50] | to schlep out here to this hellhole? | 要花我多少时间吗 |
[07:51] | Exactly. | 确实 |
[07:52] | It’s the only way I can guarantee you’ll come and visit me. | 这是我能确保你会来看我唯一的办法 |
[07:54] | That’s ridiculous You’re my husband I love you | 这太荒谬了 你是我丈夫 我爱你 |
[07:57] | Obviously, I would come visit | 我当然会来看你的 |
[07:59] | I thought it was obvious that when you love someone, | 我本来以为 当你爱一个人时 |
[08:01] | you wouldn’t have an affair | 你当然不会有外遇 |
[08:02] | I was wrong, wasn’t I? | 但我错了 不是么 |
[08:03] | I’m getting really tired of this song, Carlos. | 这样的话我 真是听够了 卡洛斯 |
[08:07] | Isn’t it about time you forgave me? | 你也该原谅我了吧 |
[08:09] | You want my forgiveness, you got it. | 你想要我的原谅 我已经原谅你了 |
[08:11] | My trust. | 至于我的信任 |
[08:12] | That you’re gonna have to earn | …你还得加把劲 |
[08:14] | Be careful, Carlos. Up until now, | 小心点 卡洛斯 到现在为止 |
[08:16] | I’ve been really lonely in that big bed of ours, | 我都还是一个人睡在我们俩的床上 |
[08:18] | but when you’re rude to me, it makes me wanna be not so lonely | 但你要是再这么对我 我可就不是一个人了 |
[08:22] | Comments like that | 这种话 |
[08:23] | are exactly why you’ll never again have access to my money. | 就是你为什么再也无法取到我的钱的真正原因 |
[08:25] | Why are all rich men jerks? | 为什么所有的有钱人都是混蛋 |
[08:27] | The same reason all beautiful women are bitches. | 就跟为什么所有的美女都是贱货的原因一样 |
[08:33] | So same time tomorrow? | 明天同一时间 |
[08:35] | Sure, baby | 当然 宝贝 |
[08:42] | What do you mean, you know? | 你说知道 是什么意思 |
[08:44] | I mean, I know. | 我是说 我知道了 |
[08:47] | What are you saying, that your father actually told you | 你爸爸跟你说 他要跟伊迪·布利特 |
[08:49] | he was gonna be having a one night stand with Edie Britt? | 一夜情的时候 你是怎么说的 |
[08:52] | Uh, mom, this wasn’t a one night stand | 妈妈 他们不是一夜情 |
[08:54] | He’s been going out with Ms Britt for a few months now | 他跟布利特太太在一起已经好几个月了 |
[08:56] | What? | 什么 |
[08:57] | How could you not tell me that? We share everything. | 你怎么能不告诉我呢 我们无话不谈的 |
[09:00] | That’s what we’re known for That’s our thing. | 我们这么交心 事关我们俩 |
[09:03] | Because I knew you’d wig out | 因为我知道你会崩溃 |
[09:05] | Besides, haven’t you always told me to respect people’s privacy? | 再说 你不是老跟我说要尊重别人的隐私吗 |
[09:07] | Oh, I’ve never applied that concept to your father’s sex life, | 可那不包括你父亲的性生活啊 |
[09:09] | – And you know it – Are you done? | -你知道的 -说完了吗 |
[09:12] | No! I have not even begun ripping into Edie Britt yet. | 没有 我还没开始骂伊迪·布利特呢 |
[09:17] | Oh, that peroxide vulture. | 贪得无厌 |
[09:20] | Just know as sure as I am standing here | 她明知道我就在这儿 |
[09:22] | that she went after your father just to tick me off. | 她追求你老爸不过是为了惹恼我 |
[09:26] | – Wrong again. – What? | -你又错了 -哪里错了 |
[09:27] | He asked her out. | 是他追求她的 |
[09:29] | – You lie. – It’s true | -你撒谎 -是真的 |
[09:30] | He called her for a date six months ago | 六个月前他打电话约她出去 |
[09:32] | The day after my birthday party | 就在我生日晚会的第二天 |
[09:36] | The one at the piano bar? | 在钢琴酒吧举办的那一场吗 |
[09:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:40] | What is it? | 怎么回事 |
[09:43] | Your father just came over that day | 你父亲那天过来 |
[09:45] | and told me some stuff. | 然后告诉我一些事 |
[09:47] | You know, some stuff that I haven’t… | 我还没有把这些事… |
[09:50] | …and can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[09:52] | Wait Whatever happened to “we share everything”? | 等等 不是说我们无话不谈吗 |
[09:55] | Isn’t that our thing, what we’re known for? | 难道不是事关我们俩吗 那我们不是很交心吗 |
[09:58] | Um, actually, I think what we’re known for is sharing clothes | 其实 我觉得我们的交心还是仅限于有衣同穿 |
[10:02] | Yeah. I think that’s our thing. | 还是这样比较好 |
[10:25] | Why does he keep doin’ that? | 他干吗老要这样做 |
[10:26] | He knows it’s annoying. | 他知道那很烦人 |
[10:30] | He’s just trying to get to us. | 他就是想要惹恼我们 |
[10:32] | Yeah, well, it’s working. | 那他算是达到目的了 |
[10:41] | Knock it off, down there, do you hear what I’m saying?! | 别在那吵了 听见了吗 |
[10:44] | Matthew Matthew! | 马修 马修 |
[10:49] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[10:58] | You know we don’t talk to him | 我们不要理他 |
[11:01] | That’s part of his punishment. | 那是对他的惩罚 |
[11:04] | How can you just sit here | 你怎么能在那坐着 |
[11:05] | hour after hour and listen to that? | 接连不断地听着这个呢 |
[11:08] | Well, that’s part of mine. | 这是对我的惩罚 |
[11:27] | Carlos, what is this big emergency? | 卡洛斯 有什么要紧事 |
[11:29] | I had to cancel my hair appointment with Eduardo today | 我为此取消了在爱德华多那里的美发预约呢 |
[11:35] | Baby, what is it? | 宝贝 怎么啦 |
[11:37] | I’m completely freaked out. | 我彻底吓坏了 |
[11:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:42] | There’s this guy, his name’s Richie, | 这里有个叫里奇的家伙 |
[11:46] | and he’s been saying some stuff to me, | 跟我说了些 |
[11:49] | and I’m gettin’ worried. | 让我很担心的话 |
[11:51] | Honey, you and your macho pride | 亲爱的 拿出你的男子气概 |
[11:54] | Just tell him you’re flattered, but you don’t swing that way | 告诉他你受宠若惊 但你不干这一套 |
[11:56] | He’s not hitting on me, you idiot, he’s threatening me | 他不是向我求爱 你个笨蛋 他是威胁我 |
[12:00] | Really? How? | 真的吗 怎么威胁 |
[12:02] | He said he’s gonna beat me up | 他说 如果我不给他一些钱 |
[12:04] | unless I come up with some money | 就要狠揍我一顿 |
[12:06] | Well, how much money? | 要多少钱 |
[12:08] | $7,000 | 七千美元 |
[12:09] | – $7,000?! – Keep your voice down | -七千美元吗 -你小声点 |
[12:12] | Why would he think you have that kind of money? | 他怎么会认为你有那么多钱 |
[12:14] | Because yesterday, in a visiting room filled with criminals, | 因为昨天 在满是罪犯的探访室 |
[12:17] | my wife referred to me as a rich man | 我老婆把我称作有钱人 |
[12:20] | Oh, right Sorry. | 原来如此 抱歉 |
[12:23] | That’s why I needed you to bring the checkbook | 所以我要你带支票簿来 |
[12:25] | He’s actually willing to take a check? | 难道他要收一张支票 |
[12:27] | No | 不 |
[12:29] | You’re gonna take the money to his girlfriend, | 你得把钱带给他的女朋友 |
[12:32] | and if she doesn’t get it by tomorrow, I’m screwed | 如果到了明天她还没拿到钱 我就惨了 |
[12:34] | Honey, I think this is a mistake | 亲爱的 我想这样做不对 |
[12:36] | If we give in to extortion, | 如果我们对勒索轻易让步 |
[12:38] | the guy’s just gonna keep coming back for more money. | 这家伙以后还会来要更多的钱 |
[12:41] | What choice do I have? | 我别无选择 |
[12:43] | You’re a strong guy. | 你身强力壮 |
[12:44] | You went to college on an athletic scholarship, for god sakes. | 看在上帝份上 你还是靠运动员奖学金上的大学 |
[12:48] | Yeah, it was for golf | 是啊 可我是高尔夫运动员 |
[12:58] | You have all my pants. | 我的长裤都在你这 |
[13:01] | Yeah, I know Come on in. | 明白 进来吧 |
[13:05] | I, uh, thought when I took my stuff back to my house | 我以前把东西搬回自己房子时 |
[13:09] | I got everything. | 以为东西都拿齐了 |
[13:10] | Oh, it’s fine. They’re in the garage | 没事 我放在车库了 |
[13:17] | So how have you been doing? | 最近过得怎么样 |
[13:19] | Good. Um… I’m, uh, good. | 还好 还好 |
[13:25] | – I got a question for you – Sure, what is it? | -我有个问题想问你 -行 问吧 |
[13:28] | – Where are we now? – Where are we? | -我们现在算什么 -我们算什么 |
[13:31] | Yeah We’re not moving in together | 是啊 我们既没有同居 |
[13:33] | and we’re not broken up, so where are we? | 也没有分手 这样算什么呢 |
[13:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:43] | Since the guy who held me hostage | 自从那个绑架我的家伙 |
[13:47] | turned out to be your son, | 突然变成了你儿子 |
[13:49] | I think logic dictates that I should move on. | 我想我还是放手吧 |
[13:51] | The problem is | 问题是 |
[13:53] | I’m crazy about you. | 我很爱你 |
[13:56] | So… | 所以 |
[13:59] | So I’m thinking we should keep it casual | 所以我想我们应该顺其自然 |
[14:02] | Casual | 顺其自然 |
[14:04] | What the hell does that mean, exactly, um, casual? | 什么意思 顺其自然 到底是什么意思 |
[14:10] | Well, I-I don’t | 我 我 |
[14:13] | I don’t think there’s anything wrong with us | 我想偶尔一起看看电影 |
[14:15] | seeing a movie once in a while. | 应该没什么问题 |
[14:17] | A movie. Okay. Is that it? | 电影 好 就这些吗 |
[14:22] | Jogging? | 慢跑怎样 |
[14:25] | There’s no law against jogging | 慢跑应该也不犯法吧 |
[14:28] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[14:32] | Shopping. That’s casual That’s fun | 逛街 这够自然的 还有趣 |
[14:36] | Anything else we can do? | 我们还能干点别的吗 |
[14:38] | Anything at all? | 没别的了吗 |
[14:43] | Mmm, brunch | 早午餐 |
[14:45] | Brunch would be nice | 一起吃早午餐也不错 |
[14:53] | Sounds good to me | 听起来挺好 |
[15:04] | All I can do is take it one day at a time. | 我也就是过一天算一天 |
[15:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:10] | Oh, okay. Well… | 行 好吧 |
[15:14] | Thanks so much for calling | 非常感谢你打来电话 |
[15:16] | Who was that? | 谁的电话 |
[15:19] | Oh, someone named Alan Hanley. | 一个名叫阿伦·汉利的 |
[15:23] | My electrician? | 我的电工 |
[15:26] | Why were you on the phone | 你干吗在电话上 |
[15:28] | sobbing to my electrician? | 对着我的电工哭诉 |
[15:30] | Oh, he called to offer you his condolences | 他打来电话想安慰你 |
[15:32] | Then why didn’t you put me on? | 那你干吗不叫我来接 |
[15:35] | Oh, well, we got to talking, and then he had to go | 我们聊起来了 后来他有事要走开 |
[15:39] | He. He had some very beautiful things to say about Rex. | 他… 他知道关于雷克斯的一些妙事 |
[15:45] | For god sakes, Phyllis! | 看在上帝份上 菲利斯 |
[15:47] | Don’t you worry about dehydration. | 你就不怕脱水吗 |
[15:49] | Are you saying that I am too emotional? | 你是说 我过于感情用事了吗 |
[15:52] | I’m saying that even Italians take a break now and again. | 我是说 就算意大利人也有消停的时侯 |
[15:55] | My son is dead. I’m grieving | 我儿子死了 我很悲伤 |
[16:00] | So am I, but no one would ever know it | 我也很悲伤 但在你没完没了的哭诉声中 |
[16:02] | with your incessant caterwauling. | 没人能感受到这一点 |
[16:04] | Bree! | 布里 |
[16:06] | People want to know how I’m doing, | 人们想知道我过得怎样 |
[16:08] | but the minute they ask, | 但是他们一开口 |
[16:09] | you… you jump into the spotlight, | 你… 你就跳出来 |
[16:11] | and they forget all about me. | 然后他们就把我忘在一边了 |
[16:13] | I need consoling, too, Phyllis. Have you ever thought of that? | 我也需要安慰 菲利斯 你有没有想过这一点 |
[16:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:21] | It won’t happen again. | 再也不会这样了 |
[16:23] | Thank You | 谢谢 |
[16:24] | Of course, | 当然 |
[16:26] | if you didn’t constantly suppress your emotions, | 如果你不是一直压抑着自己的情绪 |
[16:28] | people wouldn’t forget to console you | 人们也不会忘记来安慰你 |
[16:30] | Excuse me? | 再说一遍好吗 |
[16:32] | Well, it’s true You’re stoic to the point of being cold. | 是真的 你不动声色 几近冷酷 |
[16:35] | I am not cold. I just… | 我不是冷酷 我只是 |
[16:37] | Well, I don’t like public displays of emotion | 我不喜欢当众宣泄情绪 |
[16:40] | Well, that’s fine, | 那很好 |
[16:42] | but people wonder | 但是人们会奇怪 |
[16:44] | why they haven’t seen you cry. | 为什么他们从没见过你哭 |
[16:46] | I mean, some people actually wonder | 我是说 有的人甚至怀疑 |
[16:50] | if you truly mourn Rex | 你是不是真的怀念雷克斯 |
[16:52] | People have said that? | 有人说过这话吗 |
[16:55] | A few, yes | 有些人说过 |
[17:09] | Excuse me. I’m looking for Rita Rivera. | 打扰了 我找丽塔·里维拉 |
[17:18] | Hi, are you Rita? | 你好 你就是丽塔吗 |
[17:20] | Yeah, who are you? | 是的 你是谁 |
[17:22] | I’m, uh, I’m Gabrielle Solis. | 我是加布丽尔·索利斯 |
[17:25] | Our… our husbands are roommates at the prison | 我们的丈夫是狱友 |
[17:28] | Richie and I aren’t married. | 里奇和我还没结婚 |
[17:31] | Oh, I see Well, uh, your boyfriend asked my husband | 我明白了 你男朋友让我丈夫 |
[17:36] | to give this to you | 给你这个 |
[17:39] | It’s a sort of favor | 算是一点心意 |
[17:42] | It’s all there $7,000. | 都在这里 七千美元 |
[17:45] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[17:53] | Oh, don’t even think about it | 想都别想 |
[17:57] | Um, hello | 你好 |
[17:59] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[18:04] | – Let me ask you a question – Okay. | -我问你个问题 -行啊 |
[18:07] | This might seem kind of weird, | 这个问题可能有点儿怪 |
[18:09] | but what do you think of my breasts? | 你觉得我的胸怎么样 |
[18:11] | – Excuse me? – I mean, how do they look to you? | -你说什么 -我是说它们看起来如何 |
[18:14] | Uh, ey’re… they’re nice. | 很好啊 |
[18:17] | Thank you. I like them, too. | 谢谢 我也很喜欢它们 |
[18:23] | You’re right That was weird. | 你说得对真够怪的 |
[18:25] | You have no idea | 你不知道 |
[18:27] | what this money is for, do you? | 这钱是用来干嘛的对吧 |
[18:30] | Uh, no | 一无所知 |
[18:31] | No. You. You seem | 不 你看起来 |
[18:33] | to have everything you need. | 已经应有尽有了 |
[18:35] | Richie wants me to get a boob job | 里奇想要我去做隆胸手术 |
[18:37] | He wants them bigger. | 让它们变得更大 |
[18:40] | He’s obsessed with huge breasts. | 他对大胸很着迷 |
[18:47] | So are you gonna do it? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[18:49] | I told him if he came up with the cash, I would. | 我告诉他如果他能给我钱 我就去做 |
[18:51] | I just never thought the moron would actually come up with it. | 我真没想到 他居然把钱弄来了 |
[18:57] | Not that it’s any of my business, but it’s your body. | 虽然这不关我的事 但身体是你自己的 |
[19:01] | I wouldn’t change anything unless I really wanted to. | 如果我自己不想做 我绝对不会去做的 |
[19:04] | But if I don’t do it, he’ll leave me | 但如果我不做 他会离开我 |
[19:06] | Honey, he’s in jail How far is he gonna go? | 亲爱的 他在监狱里 他能跑多远呢 |
[19:09] | Maybe its time you stood up for yourself. | 也许是时候让自己扬眉吐气了 |
[19:12] | Tell him you don’t need the surgery. | 告诉他你不需要做手术 |
[19:15] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[19:16] | There you go I am so proud of you | 去吧 我为你自豪 |
[19:30] | When Lynette went back to work, | 勒奈特回归职场之时 |
[19:32] | she was aware her new job would be demanding. | 就深知自己的新工作要求很高 |
[19:36] | What she hadn’t anticipated… | 不过她没想到 |
[19:40] | was the night shift. | 还有夜班等着她 |
[19:52] | Hey, honey, I thought I heard you come in about an hour ago. | 亲爱的 我听着好像你一个小时前就进家了 |
[19:56] | I did I had to load the dishwasher | 是啊 我得把碗洗了 |
[19:59] | You didn’t have to do that | 你没必要洗 |
[20:01] | Yeah, I sorta did. | 不 有点必要 |
[20:05] | I’m sorry. I’ve just fallen behind on my housework. | 抱歉 我在家务上有点拖沓 |
[20:07] | I just had so many errands to run today | 今天要干的事太多 |
[20:11] | But I’ll make up for it tomorrow, okay? I promise | 我明天会补回来的 好吗 我保证 |
[20:13] | That’s the beauty of my system… | 这就是我来持家的好处 |
[20:16] | It’s flexible. | 随心所欲 |
[20:18] | You know, for the sake of our marriage, | 为了我们的婚姻幸福 |
[20:20] | please don’t mention the system again | 求你别再提你的持家之道了 |
[20:23] | I said I’m sorry | 我说过对不起了 |
[20:24] | What in the world? | 什么东西 |
[20:25] | No, no, don’t touch that Don’t touch that | 不 别碰它 别碰它 |
[20:26] | Um, Penny had a little, um, spitty-uppy on the sheets | 佩妮在那个… 床单上吐了点东西 |
[20:30] | And you didn’t change them? | 你居然不换床单 |
[20:31] | The towel is very clean. | 这毛巾是干净的 |
[20:33] | Oh, that’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[20:34] | No, it’s just a little spit. | 没什么 就吐了一点点… |
[20:35] | A little milky spit up on the sheets | 一点点奶在上面 |
[20:37] | Please, I made a judgment call Please respect that. | 我做主不换了 请尊重我的决定 |
[20:39] | No, I can’t respect that, and do you know why? | 不 我没法尊重 知道为什么吗 |
[20:41] | It’s stupid | 这是愚蠢的决定 |
[20:43] | I’m gonna get new sheets | 我去拿新床单 |
[20:45] | We are not changing the sheets | 我们不换床单 |
[20:47] | Why are you yelling at me? | 你吼什么啊 |
[20:49] | I am not yelling at you, | 我没吼你 |
[20:50] | and this is not about spit up. | 而且这与呕吐物无关 |
[20:52] | Of course it is | 当然有关系 |
[20:53] | No, it isn’t. It’s about control | 不 无关 这是掌控权的问题 |
[20:55] | And as you and I both know, you have some issues in this area. | 你我都心知肚明 你在这方面有些问题 |
[20:57] | Why are you fighting so hard to sleep on baby vomit? | 你为什么拼命想睡在孩子的呕吐物上 |
[21:01] | I am fighting for a principle. | 我在为原则而战 |
[21:03] | Being too lazy to change the sheets is not a principle | 因为懒而不肯换床单可不是什么原则 |
[21:06] | You know what? You’re not gonna win this one | 跟你说这次你输定了 |
[21:08] | So you’d better just crawl back into bed, | 所以我劝你还是乖乖爬上来 |
[21:10] | and let’s go to sleep. | 好好睡一觉吧 |
[21:23] | No, Tom! | 不 汤姆 |
[21:26] | Tom, no! I’m gonna change the sheets! | 汤姆 不 我一定要换床单 |
[21:28] | – Oh, come on! – No, you come on! | -别这样 -不 你别这样 |
[21:30] | Just get up! Get up! | 你给我起来 起来 |
[21:32] | – That’s it! – All right, fine! | -够了 -好吧 好 |
[21:34] | Fine! Fine! Fine! | 好 好 好 |
[21:54] | Normally Lynette would have spent a sleepless night | 照理说 勒奈特应该会一夜无眠 |
[21:57] | telling herself she didn’t have control issues. | 努力说服自己她不是控制狂 |
[22:05] | But she couldn’t. | 但她做不到 |
[22:07] | She was too busy figuring out | 她忙着想法子 |
[22:10] | how to bend Tom to her will. | 如何让汤姆俯首就范 |
[22:18] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:29] | Welcome to the promised land. | 欢迎来到极乐世界 |
[22:30] | Go on | 来吧 |
[22:33] | There. | 对了 |
[22:35] | Good job! | 不错哦 |
[22:46] | Betty? Betty? | 贝蒂 贝蒂 |
[22:49] | Oh, Betty, can I ask you a question? | 贝蒂 我能问你件事吗 |
[22:51] | Of course. It’s Susan, right? | 当然可以 你是苏珊对吗 |
[22:56] | Yes, hi. I was just wondering, | 对 你好 我很好奇 |
[22:58] | are you having some remodeling done on your house or something? | 你们家房子是在改造 还是怎么着 |
[23:01] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[23:04] | Well, uh, I work at home, | 那个 我在家工作 |
[23:08] | so I’m home a lot working | 所以 我大部分时间都在家里工作 |
[23:10] | And I just keep hearing these noises lately | 最近老是听到一些噪音 |
[23:13] | Uh, it’s hard to concentrate | 这让我很难集中精力 |
[23:14] | Well, I haven’t noticed anything. | 我没注意到有什么声音 |
[23:17] | Really? It sounds like it’s coming from your house | 是吗 听起来像从你家传出来的 |
[23:21] | You know, it’s like a clanging. Clanging | 就是那种哐啷 哐啷 |
[23:24] | There! There, that was it. Did you hear it? | 听 听 就是这样 你听到没 |
[23:28] | Oh, yes. Matthew’s very handy. | 听到了 马修手很巧 |
[23:32] | He’s always doing projects around the house. | 他有空就会把房子改造改造 |
[23:34] | I guess I just don’t notice the noise anymore. | 估计我听太多了 已经习惯了 |
[23:37] | Even at 2:00 in the morning? | 半夜两点也不闲着吗 |
[23:39] | Because that’s kind of hard to miss. | 因为这实在让人无法忍受 |
[23:41] | I’m so sorry | 非常抱歉 |
[23:43] | Matthew is something of an insomniac, Susan. | 马修常常失眠 苏珊 |
[23:45] | But I will talk to him, and we’ll put as top to it | 我会跟他说的 我们会停止这种噪音 |
[23:49] | Afternoon, Mrs. Mayer | 下午好 梅尔太太 |
[23:51] | Hi, Matthew | 你好 马修 |
[23:57] | Well, it was nice chatting with you, Susan. | 那好跟你聊得很开心 苏珊 |
[24:05] | This is my third phone call, Mr Flannery. | 这是我第三次打来电话了 弗兰纳里先生 |
[24:08] | And if someone doesn’t call me back soon, | 如果待会儿还是没人回我电话 |
[24:10] | I’m going to be irritated. | 我就要翻脸了 |
[24:12] | Is everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[24:15] | That Darn Insurance Company is dragging its heels | 达恩保险公司死拖着 |
[24:16] | on paying Rex’s policy, | 不肯把雷克斯的保险金付给我 |
[24:19] | and I don’t understand why. | 真是岂有此理 |
[24:20] | Well, he died unexpectedly. | 他的死太突然了 |
[24:22] | And that brings up a lot of questions. | 麻烦也接踵而来 |
[24:27] | It’s probably easier when people are just diseased. | 也许卧病在床会来得简单一点 |
[24:32] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[24:35] | – Hi, hi. – Oh, hi, Lynette | -你们好 -你好勒奈特 |
[24:37] | I’m sorry. Am I interrupting? | 抱歉 我打扰你们了吗 |
[24:39] | No, no, not at all | 没 没有 哪儿的话 |
[24:42] | I saw you walk in, | 我看到你进来了 |
[24:44] | and I’ve been meaning to call since the service, | 葬礼后我一直想给你打电话来着 |
[24:45] | but work’s been so crazy so… how are you doing? | 但工作太忙了 你还好吗 |
[24:47] | Um, I’m all right | 我很好 |
[24:55] | Well, you look amazing. | 你看上去蛮好的 |
[24:57] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[24:59] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[25:03] | Well, I can’t imagine what you’re going through. | 我无法想象 你是怎么熬过来的 |
[25:11] | Phyllis? | 菲利斯 |
[25:14] | You’re going to have to stop that | 你现在立刻停止 |
[25:16] | I can’t help it | 我实在忍不住 |
[25:19] | When people talk about Rex, I… I… | 一听到别人谈起雷克斯 我 我就 |
[25:21] | I just get emotional. | 控制不住自己的情绪 |
[25:24] | Well, I’m very sorry for your loss, too, Phyllis. | 我为你失去亲人同样感到难过 菲利斯 |
[25:28] | He was my firstborn. | 他是我的头生子 |
[25:29] | I don’t know what I will do without him. | 没了他 我都不知道该怎么办 |
[25:33] | Oh, I’m so sorry | 我很难过 |
[25:40] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她没事吧 |
[25:42] | Um, yeah. Sure. Hold on a second. | 没事的 当然 等一下 |
[25:57] | Here we go. Feel better? | 好了 感觉好些没 |
[26:01] | Lynette, you were saying? | 勒奈特 你刚才说啥 |
[26:03] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[26:06] | That’s all right. It was really sweet of you to stop by | 没关系 你能过来打招呼 真是太贴心了 |
[26:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:15] | So, uh, are we ready to order, | 那我们可以点菜了吗 |
[26:18] | or do you need a little more time? | 或者你还需要些时间冷静 |
[26:23] | I’ve been in the insurance industry for 15 years. | 我干保险有15年了 |
[26:25] | I’ve never received a phone call like this | 从没接到过这样的电话 |
[26:28] | I’m having second thoughts about Rex’s death | 我想雷克斯的死不是那么简单 |
[26:32] | I’ve known Rex and Bree for nearly 20 years | 我跟雷克斯和布里认识快20年了 |
[26:36] | And I’ve never had any reason to suspect | 我从来都不会怀疑 |
[26:39] | they were anything but a happy, loving couple, | 他们是一对幸福恩爱的夫妻 |
[26:42] | which is why this seems so strange. | 所以这东西看起来很奇怪 |
[26:48] | I found it in Rex’s room after he coded | 雷克斯死后 我在他病房里发现了这个 |
[26:51] | “I forgive you”? | “我原谅你” |
[26:57] | (布里 我理解 我原谅你) | |
[27:27] | George, what are you doing here? | 乔治 你到这儿来干吗 |
[27:29] | I’m here to kidnap you | 我来绑架你 |
[27:31] | What? | 什么 |
[27:33] | Get your purse. I’m gonna take you bowling | 拿上包 我带你去打保龄球 |
[27:38] | I… I don’t know how to bowl | 我 我不会打 |
[27:40] | Or to the movies or for a frozen yogurt | 要不去看电影或者去吃冻酸奶 |
[27:43] | Whatever you want | 你想去哪儿都行 |
[27:46] | Um, thank you, but I just couldn’t. | 谢谢你 但是我不能去 |
[27:48] | Bree, I’m sure you haven’t gone anywhere in weeks. | 布里 我敢肯定你这周哪儿都没去过 |
[27:51] | You gotta get out and do things | 你得出去活动活动 |
[27:52] | It’ll help Trust me. | 有好处的 相信我 |
[27:53] | I do I’m just… | 我信 只是… |
[27:56] | I’m just not ready yet | 我还没准备好 |
[27:58] | But it was very sweet of you to think of me | 你能想到我 让我很感动 |
[28:00] | Well, you know, I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[28:03] | And I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[28:10] | It’s all right | 没关系的 |
[28:13] | Let it out. | 哭出来吧 |
[28:28] | You want me to die in here, don’t you? | 你想我死在里头对不对 |
[28:32] | Carlos, what happened? | 卡洛斯 怎么回事 |
[28:33] | What do you mean, “what happened?” | 什么叫“怎么回事” |
[28:35] | You talked Rita out of taking the money. | 你劝丽塔不要收你的钱 |
[28:37] | Is that what Richie said? | 里奇是这样说的吗 |
[28:38] | Yeah, the subject came up in between | 没错 他们痛扁我的时侯 |
[28:40] | kidney punches | 一字一句告诉我的 |
[28:41] | Well, it’s not my fault. She didn’t want the money | 这不是我的错 她不肯收那些钱 |
[28:43] | Why wouldn’t she want $7,000? | 她怎么会不肯收七千块 |
[28:45] | – Because it’s for a boob job – So? | -因为这钱是给她做丰胸的 -那又怎样 |
[28:48] | So her boobs are fine And, honestly, | 她的胸很美 说实话 |
[28:51] | what he’s doing to her self-esteem is just cruel | 他的行为残酷地伤害了她的自尊 |
[28:54] | I feel sorry for her. | 真为她难过 |
[28:56] | Please, you don’t care about her self-esteem any more than I do. | 得了吧 你不会比我更关心她的自尊的 |
[28:59] | You just didn’t want to give up all that money. | 你就是舍不得那些钱 |
[29:01] | Well, I do think it’s silly | 我觉得如果人家不想要七千块 |
[29:02] | to give someone $7,000 | 你却非要塞给她 |
[29:03] | if they don’t want it | 这是很愚蠢的 |
[29:05] | Listen to me, you’re gonna go back there, | 你听着 我要你回去找她 |
[29:08] | you’re gonna put that money in Rita’s hands, | 亲手把钱交到丽塔手中 |
[29:10] | and you’re gonna convince her | 你还得让她相信 |
[29:12] | that life is not worth living unless she has jugs the size of Texas | 没有超级大波的女人 还不如死了算了 |
[29:16] | Do I make myself clear? | 你听明白了吗 |
[29:20] | I just realized Rita and I have a lot in common. | 我突然觉得我和丽塔有很多共同之处 |
[29:23] | Please don’t tell me you have low self-esteem, | 不要告诉我你自卑 |
[29:26] | because if I laugh now, | 因为我现在一笑 |
[29:28] | I’m gonna crack the one good rib that I have left. | 唯一一根完好的肋骨也得断掉 |
[29:31] | We are both controlled by our husbands, | 我们都受丈夫的支配 |
[29:33] | which is idiotic because they’re both behind bars | 而他们都在牢里这让我们显得更蠢 |
[29:35] | We should have all the power | 我们得独立 |
[29:36] | I am not trying to control you. | 我不是想控制你 |
[29:38] | I just don’t wanna end up in the morgue. | 我只是不想被送到停尸房 |
[29:39] | This isn’t about that. | 不是那回事 |
[29:41] | Gabrielle, the morphine’s wearing off. | 加布丽尔 镇痛剂药力要过去了 |
[29:43] | I really don’t have time for these games | 我没时间跟你在这斗嘴 |
[29:45] | Me either, Carlos And if you expect me | 我也没有 卡洛斯 你要是想让我 |
[29:47] | to go back and sweet talk her into getting the operation, | 回去用甜言蜜语劝她去做手术 |
[29:50] | I can’t show up empty-handed | 总不能让我空着手去吧 |
[29:52] | Fine, bring me the checkbook | 好吧 把支票簿给我 |
[29:54] | I’ll make out a check for some cash. | 我给你开些钱 |
[29:56] | See I was thinking I’d be writing the checks | 我在想我要自己写支票 |
[30:04] | Gabrielle | 加布丽尔 |
[30:06] | Careful, Carlos, you’re not in a position to argue. | 当心 卡洛斯 你没资格讨价还价 |
[30:17] | Susan! | 苏珊 |
[30:19] | Hey, Edie | 你好 伊迪 |
[30:24] | – How much do you hate me? – What? | -你到底有多恨我 -什么 |
[30:26] | Oh, Karl said that you know all about our dirty little secret | 卡尔说我们那点事你都知道了 |
[30:29] | Yes, yes, I do | 对 没错 我知道 |
[30:30] | Well, I feel awful. | 我太过意不去了 |
[30:32] | I should have told you that I was doing your ex | 我应该告诉你 我在和你前夫交往的 |
[30:35] | Well, it would’ve been the classy thing to do. | 这样才算得上识大体 |
[30:38] | Well, etiquette is a lost art for a lot of people | 对很多人来说 礼节已经是昨日黄花了 |
[30:40] | You’ve gotta believe me, | 你得相信我 |
[30:41] | I never, ever thought anything would happen with us | 我绝对从没想过我们会走到一起 |
[30:44] | But on our first date, | 可在我们第一次约会的时侯 |
[30:46] | Karl took me to a Mexican restaurant | 卡尔带我去了家墨西哥餐馆 |
[30:48] | You know what I get like when I drink tequila | 你知道龙舌兰会把我变成什么样子 |
[30:50] | A couple of shooters and my bra unhooks itself | 几杯下肚后 我的内衣就自动脱钩了 |
[30:53] | Circumstances beyond your control I get it | 我明白事情超出了你的控制范围 |
[30:56] | So if you’ll excuse me | 那麻烦你让一下 |
[30:59] | I am offering you an opportunity here | 我是在给你机会 |
[31:03] | I mean, go ahead… vent! | 我的意思是 尽管走吧 |
[31:05] | Let me have it | 我来说 |
[31:06] | Come on, tell me what a bitch I am | 告诉我 我是个多么讨厌的女人 |
[31:09] | Yeah, for snacking on your leftovers. I deserve it. | 围着你不要的东西打转 是我自作自受 |
[31:11] | Come on, bring it on | 来吧 说吧 |
[31:12] | Honestly, Edie, I don’t mind. | 伊迪 说实在的我不在乎 |
[31:13] | You can skate off into the sunset with Karl. | 你和卡尔想游戏人间 |
[31:16] | Be my guest. | 请自便 |
[31:19] | Well, that’s good to know | 你这么说太好了 |
[31:21] | I probably shouldn’t tell you this, but. | 也许我不该和你说这个 可是 |
[31:23] | While we were in my jacuzzi last night. | 当我们昨晚在按摩浴缸里的时侯 |
[31:28] | Karl said it was the best sex he’s ever had, | 卡尔说这是他有史以来最棒的一次 |
[31:32] | Bar none | 无拘无束 |
[31:37] | Actually, I’m glad that you shared that, | 事实上 我很高兴你告诉我这个 |
[31:39] | because here’s a tidbit for you. | 因为我也有趣闻要告诉你 |
[31:41] | Karl said he’s still in love with me. | 卡尔说他还是爱着我 |
[32:17] | Edie, what are you doing? | 伊迪 你这是干什么 |
[32:18] | You are a lying liar | 你这个爱撒谎的骗子 |
[32:20] | We’re in the middle of the street. | 我们可是在马路中间啊 |
[32:22] | – Would you get out of here? – Karl never said that | -请你不要挡路 -卡尔从没有那么说过 |
[32:24] | Okay, Karl asked me to get back together | 好吧 卡尔想我们破镜重圆 |
[32:26] | the day after Julie’s birthday. | 就在朱莉生日的第二天 |
[32:28] | I said no, which I’m guessing is the reason | 我拒绝了 因为我觉得原因是 |
[32:30] | for the now legendary tequila bra-popping incident | 现在那传奇的龙舌兰小意外 |
[32:33] | – Please let go – Oh, no. We’re not finished here | -请让路 -不行 我们还没说完 |
[32:35] | Well, yes, we are. I’m gonna go. | 没什么好说的 我要走了 |
[32:37] | You don’t have the guts | 你没胆量 |
[32:38] | In five seconds, I’m gonna punch it. | 五秒之后 我就用力踩下油门 |
[32:41] | Yeah? I’ll key your car! | 是吗 那我就划花你的车 |
[32:43] | Not if you’re sucking my exhaust, you won’t | 你只会闻我的车的尾气 |
[32:45] | – Take back what you said! – no, I won’t! | -收回你的话 -休想 |
[32:47] | Admit it, you’d do anything to destroy my happiness! | 承认吧 你要用尽手段毁掉我的幸福 |
[32:50] | Edie, for god’s sake. | 伊迪 看在上帝的份上 |
[32:51] | Why would I care if you end up with a man I despise? | 我干吗在乎你和一个我瞧不起的人在一起 |
[32:54] | ‘Cause you and Mike are finished | 因为你和麦克结束了 |
[32:55] | Yeah, word’s out. | 没错 终于说出口了 |
[32:57] | And now that you can’t be happy, | 因为你不能得到幸福 |
[32:59] | you don’t want anyone else to be, period. | 你也不想别人幸福 起码是现在不想 |
[33:04] | Edie, come back here! | 伊迪 回来 |
[33:07] | We’re not finished yet! | 我们还没说清楚 |
[33:22] | It was an accident, Karl. | 卡尔 这是个意外 |
[33:23] | Edie knows it was an accident, right? | 伊迪知道这是意外 对吧 |
[33:25] | She knows you could’ve killed her | 她知道你差点谋杀她 |
[33:28] | As it is, she’s got a shattered tibia. | 实际上她的胫骨受伤了 |
[33:30] | Oh, my god I’m so sorry. | 上帝 我十分抱歉 |
[33:32] | I sent roses. Did she get the roses? | 我送了玫瑰 她有收到我的玫瑰吗 |
[33:34] | Yep, she cut herself on the thorns. | 收到了 可又被刺伤了 |
[33:37] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[33:41] | Why’d you tell Edie about our little conversation? | 你为什么要告诉伊迪我们之间的谈话 |
[33:44] | Well, she was gloating about sleeping with you, | 她得意洋洋的向我宣布你们上床了 |
[33:47] | And I just wanted to shut her up | 我只是想让她闭嘴 |
[33:49] | Oh So you were jealous? | 这么说 你在吃醋 |
[33:53] | No! | 没有 |
[33:54] | No! It’s just we were married, | 当然没有 只是我们曾经是夫妻 |
[33:58] | and… and she’s trying to make this tawdry little affair | 而且她把你们之间的风流韵事 |
[34:01] | you guys have going on par with that | 和我们的婚姻相提并论 |
[34:02] | It’s just… I got mad. | 这太使我失去理智 |
[34:04] | Susan, you remember the morning you saw me with Edie’s paper? | 苏珊 记得那天早上你看到我替伊迪取报纸了吗 |
[34:12] | Well, the night before, | 前一天晚上 |
[34:13] | I had asked her if she’d like to live together | 我曾问她是否愿意同居 |
[34:16] | And she said yes | 她回答愿意 |
[34:21] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[34:24] | Just give me a moment I’m asking God to kill me | 给我点时间 我真想从你面前消失 |
[34:31] | Oh, look, she she’s fun. She goes with the flow. | 她很有趣性格 也很随大流 |
[34:36] | You know, at this time in my life, I need that. | 在我人生的这个阶段 我需要那些 |
[34:38] | Are you… in love with her? | 你爱上她了吗 |
[34:43] | Would you care if I were? | 你这么在乎我是否爱她 |
[34:50] | I want you to be happy | 我希望你幸福 |
[34:52] | – I even sorta want Edie to be happy. – But what? | -我甚至希望伊迪也幸福 -但是呢 |
[34:56] | I wanna be happy first | 我想先得到幸福 |
[34:59] | Mike and I were supposed to move in together, you know? | 我和麦克原本打算住到一起 |
[35:02] | This was supposed to be my time. | 这次本该轮到我了 |
[35:05] | I heard you and the plumber were having problems. | 我听说了你和水管工之间有点问题 |
[35:10] | Is it over? | 结束了吗 |
[35:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:19] | It’s really complicated. | 太复杂了 |
[35:23] | So you never answered my question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[35:25] | Are you in love with her? | 你爱上她了吗 |
[35:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:33] | But I can promise you this much… | 但是我可以保证 |
[35:35] | . I have never loved another woman the way I loved you. | 我从未像爱你一样爱过其他人 |
[35:38] | You walked out on me. | 你却走出了我的生活 |
[35:42] | Yeah, but look how far I got | 但是我才走了多远 |
[35:44] | I’m just up the street. | 只是街区的另一头而已 |
[36:04] | Mommy, mommy, thank God, you’re home | 妈妈 谢天谢地你回来了 |
[36:07] | Hey, sweet pea. Why? What’s wrong? | 亲爱的 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[36:11] | Daddy found a rat | 爸爸发现了一只老鼠 |
[36:13] | Oh, did he now? | 终于发现了 |
[36:17] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[36:25] | I’m home | 我回来了 |
[36:26] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[36:29] | Hi, how was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[36:31] | It was good, but, more importantly, how was yours? | 不错 更重要的是 你们过得如何 |
[36:36] | Parker told you about the rat, huh? | 帕克告诉你老鼠的事了 |
[36:38] | Yep. | 没错 |
[36:40] | Oh, my god, it was so disgusting | 上帝 它太恶心了 |
[36:42] | I came down the steps, | 我从楼梯上下来 |
[36:44] | and there it was, sitting on the counter | 而它就在那趴在台子上 |
[36:46] | eating a leftover grilled cheese sandwich. | 吃着剩下的奶酪三明治 |
[36:49] | The sandwiches from yesterday? | 昨天的三明治吗 |
[36:51] | Okay, yes, the house has been too messy. | 是的 房子已经太乱了 |
[36:53] | Obviously, my system has some kinks in it | 很明显我的持家之道有点小纰漏 |
[36:56] | But check it out. I got my act together | 不过看看我已经采取行动 |
[37:00] | So, um, | 那么 |
[37:01] | I take it you took the rat outside? | 你把它赶到外面去了吗 |
[37:03] | Oh, no, I smashed it with a shovel | 当然没有我用铁锹把它拍扁了 |
[37:05] | You killed it? | 你把它杀掉了 |
[37:07] | Not with the first blow. | 第一下并没有成功 |
[37:10] | Whew Disgusting | 太恶心了 |
[37:36] | Little guy. | 小家伙 |
[37:38] | I just wanted to say | 我想说 |
[37:40] | I’m really sorry about what happened… | 对于铁锹事件 |
[37:44] | with the shovel. | 我感到十分抱歉 |
[37:46] | Neither one of us saw that coming | 我们都没有料到会发生这种事情 |
[37:48] | I know it’s not much consolation, | 我知道这点安慰不算什么 |
[37:50] | but you really helped my marriage. | 但你的确对我的婚姻有所帮助 |
[37:53] | That’s a lot for a little rat to accomplish in one lifetime. | 短短一生能做到这一点 你真是很了不起 |
[37:58] | Well, it’s getting late, so… | 既然天色已晚那么 |
[38:03] | that’s off to you. | 这些都归你了 |
[38:12] | So you’d say the abuse | 你说虐待问题 |
[38:13] | started a few years into your marriage? | 已经发生了好几年 |
[38:17] | Maybe it started so slowly, | 也许是它的苗头太不明显了 |
[38:20] | I didn’t realize what was happening | 我都没有意识到发生了什么 |
[38:23] | Well, he’d slap me over some little problem. | 他会因为一些小事儿打我耳光 |
[38:27] | But he’d always apologize | 但他总会道歉 |
[38:29] | Then it got worse. | 之后越演越烈 |
[38:31] | And one day, eight years ago, | 直到八年前的一天 |
[38:33] | my son spilled soda on our new carpet | 我的儿子在新买的地毯上撒了点苏打水 |
[38:36] | Before I could move to protect him, | 我还没来得及保护他 |
[38:40] | Virgil had knocked him on the ground | 维吉尔就把他打倒在地 |
[38:42] | and began kicking him. | 并开始不停的踢他 |
[38:45] | I wanted to protect my baby, | 我想要保护我的孩子 |
[38:46] | but I didn’t get there in time. | 但已经太晚了 |
[38:49] | What happened to your son? | 你的儿子怎么了 |
[38:53] | He died. | 他死了 |
[38:55] | I came across one of his baby pictures last weekend | 上个礼拜我偶然翻到他小时候的照片 |
[38:59] | That’s when the nightmares started again | 噩梦便再次袭来 |
[39:02] | The last doctor I saw said that | 给我看病的上一个医生说 |
[39:05] | I needed to let go of my guilt, | 我应该放下罪恶感 |
[39:06] | and then I would start sleeping again | 然后就可以自然入睡了 |
[39:08] | Of course, that’s easier said than done. | 当然说要比做容易的多 |
[39:11] | And I am getting so tired | 我还是睡不着 越来越疲倦 |
[39:17] | I’m gonna start you on nitrazepam. | 我先给你开些安定吧 |
[39:22] | That should do the trick. | 这样应该会管用 |
[39:24] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[39:26] | I certainly hope your husband was punished for what he did. | 我希望你的丈夫为他的所作所为付出了代价 |
[39:30] | Oh, there was retribution | 他得到惩罚了 |
[39:33] | I made sure of that. | 我十分确定 |
[39:50] | Where were you off to? | 你要去哪里 |
[39:52] | I’m, uh, I’m going to see Rex’s lawyer | 我 我要去见雷克斯的律师 |
[39:54] | We’re going to go over some details involving Rex’s will | 我们要讨论一下雷克斯遗嘱的一些细节 |
[40:01] | Phyllis… | 菲利斯 |
[40:02] | Obviously, I’m just mortified over slapping you. | 很明显对扇你耳光的事我很羞愧 |
[40:05] | I’ve… I’ve just been in a weird place | 自从雷克斯死后 |
[40:10] | since Rex’s death, | 我便陷入了一种奇怪的境地 |
[40:13] | but… that’s no excuse | 但这不是什么借口 |
[40:16] | I’m very, very sorry | 我非常的抱歉 |
[40:18] | No need to apologize. | 不用道歉 |
[40:21] | You’re family All’s forgiven | 一家人没什么好计较的 |
[40:25] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:28] | It’s been a difficult time for all of us. | 我们都经历了痛苦的时期 |
[40:31] | I totally understand. | 我完全理解 |
[40:33] | Now, go | 好了 走吧 |
[40:34] | You don’t want to be late for your meeting about Rex’s will | 你可不想在有关雷克斯遗嘱的会面迟到吧 |
[41:02] | Claims This is Joe Flannery. | 理赔中心 我是乔伊·弗兰纳里 |
[41:05] | Hello, um, could I speak to someone | 你好 我能和谁谈谈 |
[41:07] | about the death benefits for Rex Van de Kamp, please? | 关于雷克斯·范德坎普死亡抚恤金的相关事宜吗 |
[41:12] | This is his mother. | 我是他的母亲 |
[41:13] | Yes, uh, we’ve already spoken to his wife several times. | 我们已经和他的妻子讨论过几次了 |
[41:17] | We are moving as quickly as we can | 我们会尽快出结果的 |
[41:20] | Are you aware that my daughter-in-law has a boyfriend? | 你知道我的儿媳妇有男朋友吗 |
[41:27] | I’m listening. | 请您详细说 |
[41:32] | Control… | 控制一切 |
[41:32] | It’s extraordinary the tactics people employ to obtain it. | 是人人都想掌握的特殊技巧 |
[41:39] | Some rely on deception, | 一些人依靠诡计 |
[41:44] | while others engage in outright trickery. | 另一些人则花招不断 |
[41:50] | Then there are those who resort to extortion. | 再不然就是实施勒索 |
[41:54] | Why do we fight so hard for control? | 为什么我们要不择手段地争夺控制权 |
[41:59] | Because we know to lose it | 因为我们知道一旦失去 |
[42:02] | is to put our fate in the hands of others. | 我们的命运将会落于他人手中 |
[42:09] | And what could be more dangerous? | 还有什么比这样更危险的吗 |