| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Buying place site unseen. | 房都没看 就买下了 | 
| [00:06] | We could tell from the advertisement | 从广告上我们就能看得出来 | 
| [00:07] | it was just what we were looking for. | 这就是我们想要的房 | 
| [00:08] | Sometimes… | 有时 | 
| [00:09] | Who ever said you were the father? | 谁说孩子是你的 | 
| [00:11] | Didn’t you think it was strange | 你不觉得奇怪吗 | 
| [00:12] | that you have the only lawn on Wisteria Lane | 全紫藤郡只有你家的草坪 | 
| [00:14] | that needed to be mowed three times a week? | 一周要除三次草 | 
| [00:16] | I am going to kill you! | 我要杀了你 | 
| [00:18] | The truth about our loved ones… | 爱人的真面目… | 
| [00:20] | You asked Peterson’s wife | 你让彼德森的老婆 | 
| [00:21] | to make sure he wouldn’t promote me. | 转告他千万不要给我升职 | 
| [00:22] | So I quit. I’m gonna be a stay-at-home dad. | 所以我辞职了 我现在要做个家庭煮夫 | 
| [00:24] | We should… talk about this. | 我们该好好谈谈 | 
| [00:26] | You’re goin’ back to work. | 你出去工作吧 | 
| [00:27] | … can lead you into harm’s way. | …会让你不择手段 | 
| [00:30] | I think I’m having a heart attack. | 我想我心脏病犯了 | 
| [00:31] | You are gonna come through this operation just fine | 你会平安无事地做完这个手术 | 
| [00:34] | Hello? | 您好 | 
| [00:35] | Rex passed away about ten minutes ago | 雷克斯十分钟前过世了 | 
| [00:38] | I’m so sorry | 非常抱歉 | 
| [00:40] | Mr. Delfino took my dad away to kill him. | 德尔非诺先生把我爸带走 杀了他 | 
| [00:42] | Now I’m gonna kill Mr. Delfino. | 现在我要杀了德尔非诺先生 | 
| [00:48] | It was an accepted fact | 紫藤郡的居民中 | 
| [00:50] | among the residents of Wisteria Lane | 流传着一个不争的事实 | 
| [00:52] | that Ida Greenberg liked her liquor. | 艾达·格林伯格嗜酒如命 | 
| [00:56] | People had seen her drunk at sewing bees… | 她醉醺醺地出现在针织活动上 | 
| [01:00] | The department of motor vehicles… | 在机动车管理处门前 | 
| [01:04] | And the first methodist church. | 以及卫理公会的首礼拜上 | 
| [01:09] | Ida had tried to quit drinking many times, | 艾达多次试图戒酒 | 
| [01:12] | but she couldn’t. | 却欲罢不能 | 
| [01:13] | Then one night in a moment of despair, | 一天晚上 一个绝望的片刻 | 
| [01:16] | She challenged God | 她祈求上帝 | 
| [01:18] | to quench her never-ending thirst. | 别再让她喝酒无度了 | 
| [01:24] | Luckily for Ida, God was listening. | 艾达是幸运的 上帝真的听见了 | 
| [01:54] | Zach, listen to me | 扎克 听我说 | 
| [01:58] | No! | 不 | 
| [02:09] | Not so tough now, are you? | 现在没法来硬的了吧 | 
| [02:13] | Uh! Ow! Oh! Bongo, no! | 不 邦戈 | 
| [02:15] | – Bongo! – Bongo! | -邦戈 -邦戈 | 
| [02:27] | It was at that moment it occurred to Ida | 就在这一瞬间 艾达意识到 | 
| [02:31] | God may work in mysterious ways, | 上帝的想法也许深不可测 | 
| [02:34] | but he isn’t particularly subtle. | 但他的做法绝不拐弯抹角 | 
| [03:24] | It had been a year since my death, | 我去世已经一年了 | 
| [03:26] | and a lot had changed on Wisteria Lane. | 紫藤郡发生了许多变化 | 
| [03:32] | Children had learned new games. | 孩子们玩起了新游戏 | 
| [03:38] | New neighbors had moved in. | 新的邻居搬了进来 | 
| [03:43] | Old houses had been rebuilt… | 烧毁的房子得到重建 | 
| [03:45] | I told you guys twice | 我跟你们说了两次了 | 
| [03:46] | Okay, Craig, what’s goin’ on? | 好了 克雷格 怎么了 | 
| [03:47] | And fresh tragedies had occurred. | 新的悲剧又在上演 | 
| [03:50] | In one house, | 就在一所房子里 | 
| [03:53] | a widow was getting ready | 一名寡妇正准备 | 
| [03:54] | to tell her friends | 告知她的朋友们 | 
| [03:56] | of her husband’s passing. | 她的丈夫过世了 | 
| [03:57] | But until the time was right, | 但报丧的时间还未到 | 
| [04:00] | She would wait. | 她还在等 | 
| [04:02] | And life, as it tends to do, | 而生活 一如既往地 | 
| [04:05] | would go on. | 还在继续 | 
| [04:07] | I look like hell. I need a hairbrush. | 我简直惨不忍睹 我要梳梳头 | 
| [04:10] | Yeah, um, that’s not gonna help. | 梳头也无济于事的 | 
| [04:15] | Susan, | 苏珊 | 
| [04:16] | Officer Romslove is here for your statement. | 罗姆斯诺夫警官来找你调查情况 | 
| [04:19] | Zach Young do that? | 这是扎克·杨干的吗 | 
| [04:21] | No. She fell | 不 是她自己摔的 | 
| [04:22] | Bit her lip. It was an accident. | 摔破了嘴唇 是个意外 | 
| [04:24] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [04:25] | So, uh, walk me through what happened | 跟我说说事情的经过 | 
| [04:28] | Well, I went over to Mike’s to feed the dog | 我到麦克家来喂狗 | 
| [04:30] | – I’m sorry? – Feed the dog. | -什么 -喂狗 | 
| [04:34] | And I turned around, | 然后我一转身 | 
| [04:35] | and there was Zach Young… | 就看见扎克·杨 | 
| [04:37] | and that’s Zach with an “h”… | 克服的“克” | 
| [04:39] | – pointing a gun at me – The doctor said keep that in | -他拿把枪指着我 -医生说那个要放嘴里 | 
| [04:42] | You gotta understand, Zach’s had a tough time. | 这也情有可原扎克处境艰难 | 
| [04:44] | – He’s got emotional issues – ‘Cause he’s crazy | -他的情绪很不稳定 -因为他就是个疯子 | 
| [04:47] | Still, I don’t think He meant to hurt anybody. | 我还是认为 他并非有意伤害任何人 | 
| [04:49] | Uh, hello! Uh, he was waiting there for you to come home | 什么啊 他在那就是为了等你回家 | 
| [04:53] | so he could kill you. | 好杀了你啊 | 
| [04:54] | Is that what happened when you got home? | 这是你回家后发生的事吗 | 
| [04:56] | The kid took a shot at you? | 那孩子对你开枪 | 
| [04:57] | Actually, Susan fired the gun. | 实际上 是苏珊开的枪 | 
| [04:58] | That’s because I was wrestling it away from Zach | 那也是因为我在跟扎克抢那把枪 | 
| [05:02] | so that he wouldn’ t shoot you. | 以防他对你开枪 | 
| [05:05] | Oh, there’s blood | 流血了 | 
| [05:07] | Could we do this later? She’s kind of a mess right now | 我们能以后再谈吗 她现在有点乱 | 
| [05:10] | Yeah, I think I can fill in the rest for you. | 好 剩下的问我就行了 | 
| [05:12] | I’d appreciate it | 那太感谢了 | 
| [05:14] | You feel better, Mrs. Mayer. | 祝您早日康复 梅尔太太 | 
| [05:15] | Thanks. | 多谢 | 
| [05:19] | Ow! That hurts | 疼死了 | 
| [05:21] | – I’m gonna get you more ice. – Okay | -我再去给你拿点冰块 -好的 | 
| [05:24] | No, I’m tellin’ you, | 不 我跟你说 | 
| [05:25] | Susan really flew off the handle when she jumped the kid. | 苏珊冲向那孩子时 简直怒不可遏 | 
| [05:28] | So you’re saying this was more of a domestic squabble? | 那你是说 这不过是一次家庭内部争执 | 
| [05:30] | Definitely, yeah. | 是的 绝对是 | 
| [05:32] | Are we required to press charges? | 我们必须要提起诉讼吗 | 
| [05:34] | Well, you’re not really required, | 那也不一定 | 
| [05:35] | But it’s something | 但事态严重到开枪 | 
| [05:37] | you should really consider when a handgun is involved. | 你真的该好好考虑清楚 | 
| [06:03] | . John! | 约翰 | 
| [06:04] | – How did you get in here? – I know where you keep the key. | -你怎么进来的 -我知道你家的钥匙藏哪 | 
| [06:09] | Mimosa? | 来点含羞草酒 | 
| [06:10] | No, I’m pregnant, you jackass | 不 我怀孕了 你个混蛋 | 
| [06:11] | I made yours with seltzer. | 你这杯我是用矿泉水做的 | 
| [06:13] | Do you have any idea what you’ve done? | 你知道你都做了什么吗 | 
| [06:15] | That little stunt you pulled yesterday in the courtroom | 昨天在法庭上你耍的那点小把戏 | 
| [06:16] | could get Carlos sent away for eight years | 能让卡洛斯判八年 | 
| [06:20] | Yeah, I thought you might be a little mad about that. | 我早知道这么做你会有点生气 | 
| [06:22] | But once you calm down, | 但一旦你冷静下来 | 
| [06:24] | you’ll see that it’s just the two of us. | 你会发现 这样一来就剩我们两个人了 | 
| [06:27] | It’s gonna be awesome | 这多好啊 | 
| [06:31] | You brought luggage? | 你还带了行李来 | 
| [06:33] | He’s gone We don’t have to sneak around anymore | 他已经不在了 我们再也不用偷偷摸摸了 | 
| [06:36] | We can have a real relationship. | 我们可以光明正大地交往 | 
| [06:38] | It’s what’s best for the three of us | 这对我们三个都有好处 | 
| [06:40] | The three of us? How exactly does that benefit Carlos? | 我们三个 这对卡洛斯能有什么好处 | 
| [06:44] | I’m talking about my baby | 我说的是我的孩子 | 
| [06:45] | You don’ t know it’s your baby | 你怎么知道是你的 | 
| [06:46] | I don’t even know it’s your baby. | 我都不知道是谁的 | 
| [06:48] | And I don’t wanna know ’cause it doesn’t matter. | 我也不想知道 因为已经无所谓了 | 
| [06:53] | So what, you don’t love me? | 怎么 你不爱我了 | 
| [06:55] | Well, up until the point that you told my husband | 在你告诉我丈夫 | 
| [06:57] | we were having an affair, | 我们有一腿之前 | 
| [06:58] | I was quite fond of you. | 我倒是非常喜欢你 | 
| [07:00] | Since then… | 但自从那天之后 | 
| [07:02] | not a fan! | 恨还来不及 | 
| [07:10] | Hey. | 嗨 | 
| [07:12] | Oh, why on earth would you let them finger paint before breakfast? | 你怎么会让他们在早餐前画手指涂鸦 | 
| [07:16] | It’s my job to clean that up now, | 现在收拾家是我的事了 | 
| [07:19] | so it’s my call, right? | 所以我说了算 对吧 | 
| [07:23] | You’re right I’m sorry | 说得对 抱歉 | 
| [07:24] | Hey, I thought the meeting wasn’t until 1. | 我还以为面试是下午1点呢 | 
| [07:26] | Oh, I have a thousand things to do before that… | 在那之前 我还有好多事要搞定 | 
| [07:29] | Borrow a decent scarf from Bree, | 向布里借一条上好的围巾 | 
| [07:31] | Buy a lipstick I don’t hate… | 买一支我自己喜欢的口红 | 
| [07:32] | – Mommy, mommy, look! – Aah! No! No! | -妈妈 妈妈 瞧啊 -别别别 | 
| [07:34] | No, nobody touches mommy, okay? | 谁也不要碰妈妈 好吗 | 
| [07:36] | I love you, I love your finger painting, | 我爱你们 我也爱你们的手指涂鸦 | 
| [07:38] | but if you touch me with those messy hands, | 但你们要是用这些小脏爪碰到我 | 
| [07:39] | I will cut them off | 我就把它们剁下来 | 
| [07:41] | Go on Off. Good. | 一边玩去吧 | 
| [07:43] | It’s okay | 没关系的 | 
| [07:45] | – A little nervous? – Who, me? | -有点紧张吧 -谁 我吗 | 
| [07:47] | I’ve been out of work for seven years, | 我都七年没工作过了 | 
| [07:49] | I’m a woman of a certain age | 我现在都这个岁数了 | 
| [07:50] | in a business that values youth above all else | 还要跻身这个年轻高于一切的行业 | 
| [07:52] | – Why should I be nervous? – You are experienced. | -我有什么好紧张的 -你经验丰富 | 
| [07:56] | You are brilliant | 人又聪明 | 
| [07:57] | You are going to nail this job interview, okay? | 你一定能顺利通过面试的 | 
| [08:01] | Thank you Uh, no I can’t | 谢谢 不 别过来 | 
| [08:03] | You’re very… so… | 你全身都… 这么… | 
| [08:05] | Thank you. Here | 谢谢 这儿 | 
| [08:09] | Oh, my cell phone. | 手机忘了 | 
| [08:31] | Lynette, hi, it’s Bree | 勒奈特 嗨 我是布里 | 
| [08:33] | I do hope I’m not calling too early. | 但愿我没打来太早 | 
| [08:36] | Hmm? | 什么 | 
| [08:37] | Oh, of course you can borrow that scarf. | 你当然可以借那条围巾 | 
| [08:39] | I’ll press it for you. | 我会把它熨好给你 | 
| [08:41] | Um, I have, uh, some news. | 我有点事要说 | 
| [08:43] | Rex died | 雷克斯过世了 | 
| [08:47] | I thought they were gonna operate What happened? | 他们不是要做手术了吗 怎么回事 | 
| [08:49] | Apparently Rex’s heart just gave out. | 显然是雷克斯的心脏 就此怠工了 | 
| [08:53] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 | 
| [08:55] | So when can we see Bree? | 我们什么时侯能见到布里 | 
| [08:57] | She said she was gonna call. | 她说她会打电话的 | 
| [08:58] | She’s gotta a lot of things to do, | 她有很多事情要处理 | 
| [09:00] | Planning for the funeral, that sort of thing | 准备葬礼什么的 | 
| [09:03] | She doesn’t look that busy to me. | 我看她可没有那么忙 | 
| [09:11] | Hi, hi. What are you doing out here? | 嗨 嗨 你在这儿做什么 | 
| [09:14] | Oh, I’m just waiting for, uh, Rex’s mother | 我在等雷克斯的母亲 | 
| [09:17] | She’s gonna be here any second | 她随时可能出现 | 
| [09:18] | Honey, we are so sorry. | 亲爱的 我们非常遗憾 | 
| [09:21] | Oh, do one of you drink soy milk? | 你们谁喝豆奶吗 | 
| [09:24] | I was cleaning out the fridge this morning, | 我今天早上从冰箱里清出来的 | 
| [09:25] | And Rex is the only one who drinks it. | 雷克斯是家里唯一喝豆奶的 | 
| [09:28] | I just bought it on Friday I’d hate to throw it away | 我周五刚买的 不想就这么扔了 | 
| [09:33] | What a waste | 真可惜了 | 
| [09:37] | Oh, sweetie | 亲爱的 | 
| [09:39] | Honey, you can let it out. | 宝贝 你发泄出来吧 | 
| [09:40] | No No, I can’t afford to fall apart right now. | 不不 我现在还不能崩溃 | 
| [09:43] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [09:44] | You’re about to find out | 你们马上就会明白了 | 
| [09:48] | Bree! | 布里 | 
| [09:50] | Oh, stop here This is the house. | 就停在这 到了 | 
| [09:52] | Is that. | 那是 | 
| [09:54] | Yes, that is Rex’s mother. | 是的 她就是雷克斯的母亲 | 
| [10:05] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 | 
| [10:06] | It’s like some hideous nightmare | 就像是可怕的噩梦 | 
| [10:09] | My life is over! | 我这辈子算完了 | 
| [10:28] | It appears there’s a 7-year gap since your last position. | 看来你脱离工作已有七年之久 | 
| [10:33] | What, did you take some time off? | 是去休假了还是怎么地 | 
| [10:35] | I was a stay-at-home mom. | 我是个全职妈妈 | 
| [10:37] | I wish it had been time off | 我倒是希望那能算是休假 | 
| [10:40] | – Boy or girl? – A girl… | -男孩还是女孩 -一个女孩 | 
| [10:42] | – And three boys – Four kids? | -和三个男孩 -四个孩子 | 
| [10:46] | Yeah, of course, they won’t get in the way of the job | 是的 不过他们绝对不会影响我工作 | 
| [10:48] | because my husband’s staying home with them from now on. | 因为从现在开始 我丈夫要做全职爸爸了 | 
| [10:53] | I knew I could never do both jobs justice. | 我很清楚 鱼和熊掌不可兼得 | 
| [10:56] | That’s why I choose not to have a family | 所以我选择独身 | 
| [10:59] | I didn’t want to be one of those kind of women- – | 我可不想自己为了带孩子看医生 | 
| [11:02] | You know, sloughing things off onto coworkers | 或者为了看孩子的舞蹈表演 | 
| [11:05] | because of a pediatrician appointment or a dance recital. | 就把工作都推给同事 | 
| [11:09] | I get really neurotic about putting people out | 我总是不好意思麻烦别人 | 
| [11:13] | With all due respect, Nina, won’t be an issue | 恕我直言 妮娜 这绝不会成问题 | 
| [11:17] | I can leave home at home | 家务事我能放得下 | 
| [11:19] | And it’s not gonna break your heart to | 可是看着孩子们伤心的小脸 | 
| [11:20] | leave those sad little faces behind? | 你忍心把他们扔下吗 | 
| [11:22] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧 | 
| [11:23] | This office is paradise… | 办公室简直是天堂 | 
| [11:26] | Grown-ups talking about grown-up things. | 成年人做事有规有矩 | 
| [11:28] | No screaming, no vomiting, | 没有尖叫声 没有呕吐 | 
| [11:30] | no boogers under the table | 没有小怪兽躲在桌子底下 | 
| [11:32] | You’re gonna have to drag me outta here kicking and screaming… | 打死我也别想把我拽出这里 | 
| [11:35] | Weekends, holidays, whenever | 周末 节假日 随叫随到 | 
| [11:38] | All right, Ed wants to make the final decision. | 好的 埃德会做最后决定 | 
| [11:42] | So I will bring you back tomorrow at 3 for a follow-up. | 所以明天3点你再来 我们再详谈 | 
| [11:47] | Well, that… that sounds great. Thank you. | 好极了 谢谢你 | 
| [11:49] | Lynette, be early. Show me something | 勒奈特 早点到 好好表现 | 
| [11:52] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [11:55] | No way Dad did not have a teddy bear. | 不可能 爸爸没有泰迪熊 | 
| [11:58] | He most certainly did. | 他确实有 | 
| [12:00] | Oh, that was Doolittle | 它叫杜立特尔 | 
| [12:01] | Your father never went anywhere without him. | 你爸爸去哪都要带着它 | 
| [12:07] | Here’s your tea, Phyllis | 请用茶 菲利斯 | 
| [12:12] | Look, Bree. | 瞧 布里 | 
| [12:14] | This was the tie that Rex wore when | 这是雷克斯从预科学校毕业时 | 
| [12:16] | he graduated from prep school | 戴的领带 | 
| [12:18] | I think he should wear it | 我认为该给他戴这条 | 
| [12:21] | You know, for the funeral? | 在葬礼上 | 
| [12:24] | Phyllis, that’s an orange tie. | 菲利斯 这条领带是橙色的 | 
| [12:26] | Well, those were his school colors… green and orange | 这是他学校的代表色 绿色和橙色 | 
| [12:30] | Well, um, he’s being buried in a blue suit. | 可是他在葬礼上穿的是蓝色衣服 | 
| [12:34] | Maybe he could be buried in a different suit. | 给他换一套衣服不就得了 | 
| [12:38] | I don’t think so, but thank you, though. | 我不想换 不过谢谢你的好意了 | 
| [12:42] | You, uh, you kept dad’s old comic books? | 你保存了爸爸的旧漫画书 | 
| [12:46] | Oh, yes, I kept everything. | 是啊 所有东西我都有保存 | 
| [12:47] | Look here. | 瞧瞧 | 
| [12:50] | I even kept the dirty magazine that he hid under his mattress | 我甚至保存了他藏在床垫底下的黄色杂志 | 
| [12:56] | He didn’t think I knew about it, but I did. | 他以为我不知道 其实我清楚着呢 | 
| [13:01] | Well, looks like dad was into big breasts | 看来爸爸很喜欢大胸啊 | 
| [13:04] | Oh, yes | 是呀 | 
| [13:06] | That’s why I was surprised when he married your mother. | 所以我很惊讶他居然娶了你妈 | 
| [13:17] | So you’re just not gonna talk to me, is that it? | 你还是不理我吗 | 
| [13:22] | Fine | 好吧 | 
| [13:24] | I don’t need to talk. | 反正我也没什么可说的 | 
| [13:31] | Okay Yes, I had a little affair. | 行了 对 我有点小外遇 | 
| [13:35] | It wasn’t the best thing to do, and I’m not proud of it | 这事不光彩 我也没有以此为荣 | 
| [13:37] | But it’s not the worst thing that could have happened | 幸好这还不算太糟 | 
| [13:39] | Nobody died. | 没人因此而死 | 
| [13:41] | Oh, don’t be such a martyr, Carlos | 别摆出一副殉道者的样子 卡洛斯 | 
| [13:43] | Okay, it takes two people. | 一个巴掌拍不响 | 
| [13:46] | How many times did you go off on your little business trips | 多少次 你为了出差 | 
| [13:49] | and leave me alone? | 把我一个人丢在家里 | 
| [13:50] | See, so technically, you cheated, too | 所以 理论上说你也对我不忠 | 
| [13:53] | It’s just your mistress was your work | 只不过你的情妇是工作而已 | 
| [13:55] | No, okay. That was a stretch I’m sorry | 不 好吧 那太牵强了 抱歉 | 
| [13:59] | Carlos, wait! Come back. Look, I wanna a startover. | 卡洛斯 等等 回来 我想要重新来过 | 
| [14:02] | We’re gonna have a baby. | 我们就要有孩子了 | 
| [14:03] | Isn’t that what you always wanted? | 这不是你一直梦寐以求的吗 | 
| [14:07] | Carlos, wait! | 卡洛斯 等等 | 
| [14:09] | I said I was sorry and I love you! | 我向你道歉了 也说了我爱你 | 
| [14:11] | What more do you want?! | 你还想要什么 | 
| [14:13] | I want a paternity test. | 亲子鉴定 | 
| [14:25] | Mrs. Applewhite, hi. | 爱波怀特太太 你好 | 
| [14:26] | I am Bree Van de Kamp. | 我是布里·范德坎普 | 
| [14:28] | and this is my daughter Danielle. | 这是我女儿丹妮尔 | 
| [14:30] | – Hello – Hi. | -你好 -你好 | 
| [14:32] | – Hey, I’m Matthew – This is my son. | -你好 我叫马修 -他是我儿子 | 
| [14:34] | Hi. I would have been over sooner to introduce myself, | 我本该早点过来拜访的 | 
| [14:37] | but I’m afraid there’s been a death in my family | 不过最近家里有人去世了 | 
| [14:41] | My dad | 是我爸爸 | 
| [14:42] | – I’m so sorry – I lost my dad, too | -为你难过 -我爸爸也去世了 | 
| [14:44] | I know what you must be going through right now. | 我很能体会你现在的心情 | 
| [14:46] | Thank you | 谢谢 | 
| [14:47] | Anyway, I’m afraid that my visit has an ulterior motive | 总之 我此次前来 有个不情之请 | 
| [14:51] | The organist at our church is on vacation, | 我们教堂的风琴手去度假了 | 
| [14:53] | and Edie Britt mentioned that | 听伊迪·布利特提起 | 
| [14:55] | you used to be a concert pianist, and… | 你当过音乐会的钢琴手 | 
| [14:57] | I would be honored to play for you | 能为您演奏 我很荣幸 | 
| [14:59] | Why don’t I bring some sheet music over later | 我稍后带一些曲子过来 | 
| [15:01] | and we can plan some selections? | 到时我们讨论一下选曲如何 | 
| [15:03] | Thank you. That’s just a huge weight off my shoulders. | 谢谢 你真是让我如释重负 | 
| [15:07] | – Oh, these are for you. – How sweet | -这些送给你们 -真是贴心 | 
| [15:11] | Bree, we widows have to stick together. | 布里 我们寡妇得团结起来 | 
| [15:16] | Bye | 再见 | 
| [15:26] | Pretending your father’s dead? | 假装你父亲死了吗 | 
| [15:28] | Don’ t you find that a little morbid? | 你不觉得这有点病态吗 | 
| [15:30] | Well, I just thought it could help our cover story, okay? | 我只是觉得这样可以帮助掩盖我们的事 | 
| [15:32] | Just, you know, win’em over. | 可以得到他们支持 | 
| [15:34] | Oh, sweetie. I know you meant well. | 宝贝 你一番好意我心领了 | 
| [15:39] | But in the future, you leave the cleverness to me | 不过下次别再耍这种小聪明了 | 
| [15:47] | (此屋装有多赛特安保系统) | |
| [15:54] | Since when are we protected by dorset security? | 我们什么时侯用起多赛特安保系统了 | 
| [15:56] | Oh, we’re not. It’s a deterrent in case Zach comes back. | 不 没有 这是为了威慑 万一扎克回来呢 | 
| [15:59] | I told Mike I didn’t sleep last night, | 我跟麦克说我晚上睡不着 | 
| [16:00] | so he got me this sign. | 所以他给我弄了这个标志 | 
| [16:02] | That guy is so supportive. | 他很支持我 | 
| [16:04] | You know he’s out right now in a ride-along | 这会儿他正在外面 | 
| [16:06] | with the police searching for Zach? | 和警察一起搜寻扎克的踪影呢 | 
| [16:07] | – Really? – Yeah | -是吗-是啊 | 
| [16:09] | He’s determined to see that kid behind bars | 他铁了心要把那孩子绳之以法 | 
| [16:12] | So tomorrow at school I want you to let everybody know | 你明天到学校也要做做宣传让大家都知道 | 
| [16:14] | that we got this new, expensive security system. | 我们新装了这个昂贵的安保系统 | 
| [16:16] | – Mom, but… – Just work it into the conversation | -妈妈 可是 -尽量装作不经意地提起 | 
| [16:18] | You know, put the word out there | 把话放出去 | 
| [16:19] | I’ve gotta tell you something | 我得告诉你些事 | 
| [16:20] | Emphasize the motion detectors. | 重点要说运动检测器 | 
| [16:21] | Mom, stop, stop. Listen. | 妈妈 停 停 听我说 | 
| [16:23] | What? What is it? | 什么 你要说什么 | 
| [16:24] | Yesterday I overheard Mike telling that cop | 昨天我偷听到 麦克告诉那个警察 | 
| [16:27] | that he didn’t wanna press charges against Zach. | 他不想起诉扎克 | 
| [16:30] | He made the whole thing sound like it was your fault. | 他把整件事说得好像是你的过失 | 
| [16:32] | My fault? | 我的过失 | 
| [16:40] | (产前及初生婴儿护理) | |
| [16:43] | Hi. Uh, I need a paternity test. | 我需要做个亲子鉴定 | 
| [16:46] | Well, we’ll just schedule you for an exam. | 好 我们给你安排时间做检查 | 
| [16:48] | Oh, no, no I-I don’t need to take a test | 不 不是那意思 我不需要做测试 | 
| [16:52] | I am just trying to reassure my husband | 我只是想让我丈夫放心 | 
| [16:55] | of what I know is true in my heart | 让他相信我内心深知的事实 | 
| [16:58] | So if you could just slip me someone else’s test results, | 所以只要你给我看看别人的测试结果 | 
| [17:01] | I could make my own. | 我就可以给自己弄一份 | 
| [17:03] | I got Photoshop for Christmas | 圣诞节时我装了修片程序 | 
| [17:07] | Oh, come on | 别这样 | 
| [17:09] | You look like a fun-loving girl. | 你看起来像是个爱找乐子的女孩 | 
| [17:12] | I am sure you’ve been in a couple hairy situations of your own. | 我敢肯定你也遇到过棘手状况吧 | 
| [17:18] | Just because I choose to express myself | 就算我化的妆比较前卫 | 
| [17:20] | doesn’t mean that I condone adultery. | 也并不意味着我就容忍通奸行为 | 
| [17:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [17:42] | Paternity test results? | 亲子鉴定结果吗 | 
| [17:45] | I know I’m in the same situation. | 了解 我跟你同病相怜 | 
| [17:49] | – Really? – Mm-hmm | -是吗 -是的 | 
| [17:50] | I just found out the clinic screwed up | 我发现诊所把事情都搞砸了 | 
| [17:53] | and gave me an egg that belonged to some lesbian. | 给我的卵子竟然来自同性恋 | 
| [17:56] | It was supposed to be implanted in her lover, | 那卵子本来是要移植给她的同性爱人的 | 
| [17:58] | and now my husband’s freaking out | 这会儿我丈夫可担心了 | 
| [18:00] | because he thinks that our baby’s gonna be gay! | 恐怕我们的孩子也会是同性恋 | 
| [18:05] | Okay We’re in slightly different situations. | 是这样啊 那我们情况有点不同 | 
| [18:09] | But do you wanna get a cup of coffee and talk about it? | 想不想去喝杯咖啡然后聊聊呢 | 
| [18:12] | Yeah. That’d be nice. Thanks. | 好 那倒不错 谢谢 | 
| [18:15] | Yeah. Us girls have to stick together. | 当然 我们女人得团结起来 | 
| [18:17] | We shouldn’t let that stupid piece of paper ruin our life. | 我们不能让那张讨厌的纸片儿毁了自己的生活 | 
| [18:21] | Yeah! | 对 | 
| [18:31] | Obviously, I’ve known Rex for years, | 虽然我认识雷克斯已经很多年了 | 
| [18:33] | but when it comes to writing a eulogy, | 但说到写悼词这件事 | 
| [18:35] | I like as much input from the family as possible. | 我希望家人能够提供尽可能多的材料 | 
| [18:38] | Oh Well, um, what kind of input? | 好 什么样的材料 | 
| [18:40] | Oh, well, he means anecdotes, | 他的意思是逸闻趣事 | 
| [18:42] | little stories | 小故事之类 | 
| [18:44] | Isn’t that what you mean, reverend? | 你是这个意思吧 神父 | 
| [18:46] | Well, yes, but, uh, also… | 是的 不过还有 | 
| [18:48] | I thought that you might need some help, | 我想你可能需要帮忙 | 
| [18:50] | so last night I stayed up all night | 所以昨晚我一夜没睡 | 
| [18:53] | and tried to remember funny things | 努力回忆了雷克斯的快乐时光 | 
| [18:56] | and moments that said so much about Rex as a person. | 以及能充分展现他风采的事情 | 
| [19:01] | My How… how many pages do you have there? | 天哪 你写了多少页 | 
| [19:04] | 15 | 15页 | 
| [19:13] | Well, you’re hardly going to have | 你没必要 | 
| [19:14] | to write anything at all, reverend. | 把那都写上 神父 | 
| [19:16] | Some of those anecdotes are just priceless. | 其中一些趣闻是无价的 | 
| [19:19] | Phyllis, these are all things | 菲利斯 你写的这些都是 | 
| [19:21] | that happened to Rex before he went to college | 雷克斯上大学以前的事情了啊 | 
| [19:23] | So? | 那又怎样 | 
| [19:24] | Well, don’t you think it’d be nice if reverend devoted | 你不觉得悼词中多一点 | 
| [19:26] | part of the eulogy to his life after he was married? | 他婚后的生活 不是更好吗 | 
| [19:29] | Oh, well, yes, of course | 是啊 那是当然 | 
| [19:31] | the reverend will mention that part of his life. | 这点神父是会提到的 | 
| [19:34] | He’s going to do more than mention it. | 不仅仅是提到 | 
| [19:36] | That’s the part he’ll focus on. | 而且应该是悼词的主要部分 | 
| [19:37] | In fact, I think three anecdotes from | 至于童年逸事 我想 | 
| [19:40] | Rex’s childhood is more than enough. | 三个就足够了 | 
| [19:41] | Um, that… that seems fair. | 这样也好 | 
| [19:46] | Well, whatever you think is appropriate | 好吧 你决定了就好 | 
| [19:49] | Fine | 好的 | 
| [19:49] | I just thought | 只是我觉得 | 
| [19:50] | if we were going to focus on a time in Rex’s life, | 如果要回顾雷克斯一生中的某段时光 | 
| [19:53] | that we might as well focus on the happiest time. | 为何不选择他最快乐的日子呢 | 
| [20:01] | Let’s talk flowers. | 好了 来讨论下花吧 | 
| [20:03] | Now I know lilies are traditional, | 百合是传统的选择 | 
| [20:05] | but I think I can get you a deal on some white roses. | 不过我能帮你们订购一些白玫瑰 | 
| [20:09] | Reverend, if you don’t call her on | 神父 您要是不对她刚才过激的言谈 | 
| [20:10] | that incredibly insensitive comment, | 说点什么的话 | 
| [20:12] | I’m gonna lose it. | 我就要发火了 | 
| [20:13] | I’m sure she didn’t mean it the way it sounded | 我想她不是那个意思 | 
| [20:15] | – I knew exactly what I was saying – Ladies… | -我想我表达得非常清楚 -女士们 | 
| [20:18] | The happiest time in Rex’s life was not his childhood | 雷克斯一生最幸福的时光不是他的童年 | 
| [20:21] | He loved being a husband, and he loved being a father | 他乐于为人父 为人夫 | 
| [20:23] | Well, he may have loved being a father, | 这么说吧 为人父可能没错 | 
| [20:26] | but your marriage was a disaster. | 不过你们的婚姻简直就是场灾难 | 
| [20:29] | Phyllis, is there something you’d like to say? | 菲利斯 你不妨直说吧 | 
| [20:33] | You made the last years of Rex’s life miserable, | 最后的这几年里 他被你折磨得苦不堪言 | 
| [20:37] | And now he’s dead, | 现在他走了 | 
| [20:40] | and he’ll never have another chance at happiness | 现在他再也没有机会享受幸福了 | 
| [20:46] | You are no longer invited to the funeral | 我想葬礼你不用来了 | 
| [20:49] | What? | 什么 | 
| [20:50] | – You’re not serious. – Oh, yes, I am. | -你不是认真的吧 -是的 我很认真 | 
| [20:53] | I am going to hire security, | 我还会请保安. | 
| [20:55] | and those security men are going to have sticks, | 他们会手持电棍 | 
| [20:56] | and if you so much asset foot in that sanctuary, | 只要你敢接近教堂半步 | 
| [20:59] | they will be instructed to beat you with those sticks. | 我将命令他们用电棍赶走你 | 
| [21:02] | Bree, this is your grief talking… | 布里 你在说气话 | 
| [21:03] | Reverend, if you don’ t back me up on this, so help me, | 神父 如果你不和我站在一边相信我 | 
| [21:06] | I will pull the funeral out of your church | 我将不在你的教堂举办葬礼 | 
| [21:08] | – Bree! – I am not kidding | -布里 -我是认真的 | 
| [21:10] | I will go nondenominational so fast, it will make your head spin. | 我会马上脱离教会 让你头痛万分 | 
| [21:27] | Susan, I heard what happened with Zach | 苏珊 我听说扎克的事了 | 
| [21:31] | How are you doing? | 你还好吧 | 
| [21:32] | – Fine. Is Mike here? – Inside. | -我没事 麦克在吗 -在里面 | 
| [21:34] | Jeez You must have been terrified. | 天哪 你一定吓坏了吧 | 
| [21:37] | I mean, he put poor Felicia in the hospital | 可怜的费莉西娅都被他搞得住医院了 | 
| [21:39] | – Did he pistol-whip you? – No | -他用枪柄打你了吗 -没有 | 
| [21:42] | Oh, come on. You can tell me | 拜托 说说看啊 | 
| [21:44] | – Did he slap you around? – No. | -被扇耳光了吧 -没有 | 
| [21:47] | Well, don’t get me wrong. I’m thrilled that you’re okay. | 别误会 我只是为你平安无事感到激动而已 | 
| [21:49] | It’s just that when someone holds someone else hostage, | 你也知道 挟持者总会对人质 | 
| [21:52] | They usually rough’em up a little. | 非常凶狠的 | 
| [21:56] | It wasn’t like that. | 并非你想的这样 | 
| [22:01] | – Not even a little kicking? – Edie… | -都没踢你几下 -伊迪 | 
| [22:05] | Someone to see you | 有人找你 | 
| [22:07] | – Well, hey, how’s it going? – Good | -你还好吧 -很好 | 
| [22:09] | So there’s a rumor going around | 我听到谣言 | 
| [22:10] | that you don’t wanna press charges against Zach. | 说你不会起诉扎克 | 
| [22:13] | Is that true? | 不会是真的吧 | 
| [22:15] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [22:18] | Wow Um… I find that… confusing | 这… 我不明白 | 
| [22:23] | Look, if we make a big deal out of this, | 如果我们把事情闹大 | 
| [22:24] | he could end up going to prison. | 他会被送进牢房的 | 
| [22:26] | He held a gun to my face, so I’m thinking, “good.” | 他当时拿枪直指我的脸 我觉得让他蹲牢房挺好 | 
| [22:30] | I’ve been to prison He couldn’t’ t handle it. | 我进过监狱 他受不了的 | 
| [22:33] | – Who cares? – I care | -谁在乎啊 -我 | 
| [22:35] | Well, you should care more about me. | 你该在乎的人是我 | 
| [22:37] | I’m your girlfriend We’re moving in together. | 我可是你的女朋友 我们就要住一起了 | 
| [22:39] | He’s just a neighbor. You don’ t even know Zach. | 他不过是个邻居 你根本就不认识他 | 
| [22:41] | I know enough about him to know that deep down, he’s a good kid. | 我想我了解的已经够多了 他是个好孩子 | 
| [22:43] | Mike, he wanted to kill you | 麦克 他想要你的命 | 
| [22:45] | But he didn’t. | 可他没有 | 
| [22:47] | You never asked me why Zach wanted to shoot you. | 你从来不问为什么扎克想要开枪杀你 | 
| [22:50] | – Aren’t you curious? – Does it matter? | -你不觉得奇怪吗 -这重要吗 | 
| [22:52] | Zach said you kidnapped his father so you could kill him. | 扎克说你绑架并杀害了他的父亲 | 
| [22:55] | I didn’t kill Paul Young | 我没有杀保罗·杨 | 
| [22:57] | I didn’t think you did. Now tell me why Zach does | 我相信你 不过你得告诉我为什么扎克会这么说 | 
| [23:07] | I found some evidence | 我找到了一些证据 | 
| [23:09] | that suggested that Paul murdered Deirdre | 证明是保罗杀死了黛德丽 | 
| [23:13] | 16 years ago Deirdre had a baby, | 16年前 黛德丽生了个孩子 | 
| [23:15] | and Paul and Mary Alice Young kidnapped him | 保罗和他的妻子拐走了孩子 | 
| [23:18] | and raised him as their own. | 当自己亲生的抚养 | 
| [23:19] | Deirdre tracked him down here to Wisteria Lane | 黛德丽追到了紫藤郡 | 
| [23:22] | and demanded her baby back | 试图向他们要回孩子 | 
| [23:23] | So Paul killed her? | 然后保罗就杀害了她 | 
| [23:25] | Actually, it was Mary Alice. | 事实是玛丽·艾莉丝动的手 | 
| [23:29] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 | 
| [23:31] | Mike? | 麦克 | 
| [23:33] | I answered your phone. | 我帮你接了电话 | 
| [23:35] | It’s the police. | 警察找你 | 
| [23:37] | Yeah. Delfino. | 你好 我是德尔非诺 | 
| [23:40] | You did? | 是吗 | 
| [23:42] | Okay, I can be there in 20 minutes | 好的 我20分钟后到 | 
| [23:48] | Zach’s dead. | 扎克死了 | 
| [23:52] | They want me to come identify the body. | 他们要我去辨认尸体 | 
| [24:11] | Thanks for coming down | 谢谢你们赶过来 | 
| [24:13] | Since the kid’s father is missing, | 鉴于这孩子的父亲失踪了 | 
| [24:15] | we didn’t know who else to call | 我们只好请你们来了 | 
| [24:18] | So. You folks ready? | 你们准备好了吗 | 
| [24:37] | That’s not Zach | 他不是扎克 | 
| [24:39] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 | 
| [24:40] | He had a gun in my face for six hours. | 他用枪指了我6个小时 | 
| [24:42] | I know what he looks like. | 我很清楚他长什么样 | 
| [25:02] | – Can you give us a minute? – Sure. | -我们能说几句话吗 -当然 | 
| [25:15] | – Zach is your son, isn’t he? – Yeah | -扎克是你的儿子吗 -是的 | 
| [25:20] | I’m pretty sure | 非常确定 | 
| [25:23] | How long have you known? | 你什么时侯知道的 | 
| [25:26] | Paul Young told me | 保罗·杨告诉我的 | 
| [25:30] | Deirdre got pregnant before I went to jail | 我进监狱前 黛德丽怀孕了 | 
| [25:32] | and, um, told me she had an abortion | 可她告诉我流产了 | 
| [25:38] | Guess she lied. | 我想她撒了谎 | 
| [25:40] | I see | 我懂了 | 
| [25:45] | When I took Paul out to the desert, | 我把保罗带去沙漠的时侯 | 
| [25:48] | And I was so angry, I just wanted to hurt him… | 我很愤怒 想要让他血债血还 | 
| [25:52] | the way they hurt Deirdre. | 为黛德丽报仇 | 
| [25:56] | But then when he told me | 可后来他告诉我 | 
| [25:57] | that he and Mary Alice had taken care of Deirdre’s baby… | 他和玛丽·艾莉丝在照顾黛德丽的小孩 | 
| [26:01] | my baby. | 也就是我的孩子 | 
| [26:04] | That rage just went away. | 我的怒气一下消失了 | 
| [26:11] | Kept me from doing something really stupid | 再也没有了报复的念头 | 
| [26:22] | I’m gonna take a cab home, okay? | 我先打车回家了 好吗 | 
| [26:34] | Mom, grandma’s leaving, all right? You have to talk to her | 妈妈 奶奶要走了 你去跟她说说 | 
| [26:37] | No, I don’t. If you heard the things that she said to me… | 不可能的 如果你们听见她都说了些什么 | 
| [26:39] | Look, I’m sure she was a real bitch, okay? | 好的 我承认她很刁蛮 | 
| [26:41] | But she’s family, so that makes her our bitch | 但怎么来说我们始终是一家人 | 
| [26:46] | Let her say good-bye to dad | 请允许她去见爸爸最后一面吧 | 
| [26:48] | She went out of her way to be cruel to me | 她对我实在是太过分了 | 
| [26:51] | I don’t want her at the funeral | 我不想在葬礼上看见她 | 
| [26:52] | Mom, if you don’t let grandma come, | 妈妈 如果你不让奶奶参加葬礼 | 
| [26:54] | I will never forgive you. | 我这辈子也不会原谅你 | 
| [26:56] | Did I ask for your help? | 我要你帮忙了吗 | 
| [27:01] | You know Dad would want her there. | 你知道爸爸也想她去的 | 
| [27:15] | It’s true Rex and I did not have the perfect marriage, | 雷克斯和我的婚姻的确不尽完美 | 
| [27:18] | but for 18 years I tried my very best, | 但这18年来 我尽了全力 | 
| [27:22] | and for that I am entitled to your respect. | 仅凭这一点 你也应该尊重我 | 
| [27:28] | Of course you are. | 这点没错 | 
| [27:30] | Of course I respect you. | 我当然尊重你 | 
| [27:33] | Well, then why did you say those things to me? | 那你说那些话是为了什么 | 
| [27:37] | I guess I thought it would be easier to be angry at you | 我只是觉得对你生气会更容易一些 | 
| [27:41] | than to be angry with Rex | 我已经不能对雷克斯发脾气了 | 
| [27:45] | I mean, what was he thinking, | 他怎么能如此残忍 | 
| [27:48] | leaving me? | 就这么离开我 | 
| [27:54] | I do want you to come to the funeral. | 我邀请你参加他的葬礼 | 
| [27:59] | You don’t know what that means to me, Bree. | 这对我来说太重要了 布里 | 
| [28:02] | Thank you | 谢谢你 | 
| [28:08] | Someone should get my luggage | 谁帮我拿下行李 | 
| [28:15] | Okay, let’s get outta here Tom? | 好了 马上出发 汤姆 | 
| [28:18] | – Yeah? – Mom | -在这呢 -妈妈 | 
| [28:23] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 | 
| [28:25] | My back… I threw it out I was holding Parker upside down. | 我的背 拉伤了 我帮帕克玩倒立 | 
| [28:29] | Okay. Come on Give me your feet | 好吧 来 抬脚 | 
| [28:34] | How’s that? Is that better? | 怎么样 好点了吗 | 
| [28:37] | Honey, can you push the interview? | 亲爱的 你能推掉面试吗 | 
| [28:39] | Because I don’ t think I’m gonna be able | 我想我现在这样 | 
| [28:40] | to take care of Penny like this. | 没办法照看佩妮的 | 
| [28:42] | Don’t do this to me. | 拜托 别这样 | 
| [28:42] | I don’t have time to make a phone call, | 我没时间打电话 | 
| [28:44] | and I promised that woman | 我向那个女人保证过 | 
| [28:45] | I would not let the kids interfere with this job | 不会让孩子们影响到我的工作 | 
| [28:48] | But that was a stupid promise | 这保证可真够愚蠢的 | 
| [28:51] | Remember that time when you were away | 记得你在图森出差那次吗 | 
| [28:52] | in Tucson, and I had a 104 fever, | 当时我发高烧 | 
| [28:54] | but I still managed to take the kids trick-or-treating? | 但还是坚持带孩子们过了万圣节 | 
| [28:58] | Honey. | 亲爱的 | 
| [28:59] | I don’t think that’s helping | 我认为这样没用的 | 
| [29:01] | Tom, being a mom is like being an E.R. Doctor | 汤姆 妈妈就好比是急诊室的医生 | 
| [29:04] | There are no days off, so get up! Get up! | 没有休假的 快起来 起来 | 
| [29:10] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [29:13] | Jeez, are you crying? | 天哪 你在哭吗 | 
| [29:16] | Just a little | 算是吧 | 
| [29:18] | I’ll be fine You just… go Just go | 我没事的 你走吧 走 | 
| [29:24] | Oh, for god sakes | 看在上帝的份上 | 
| [29:29] | Give ’em hell, honey | 给他们点颜色看看 亲爱的 | 
| [29:31] | You… | 你… | 
| [29:44] | Hi, Mrs. Scavo. You can wait inside. | 你好 斯加沃太太 你可以进去等 | 
| [29:47] | – They’ll be right in – Great | -他们一会儿就到 -好的 | 
| [29:49] | Listen, uh… | 你是 | 
| [29:51] | – Stu. – Stu. | -斯图 -斯图 | 
| [29:52] | You look like a bright, uh, responsible young man, | 你看起来像是个既聪明又负责的小伙子 | 
| [29:55] | and I bet you just love kids. Am I right? | 我猜你肯定喜欢小孩子 对不对 | 
| [30:09] | Ed Ferrara, Lynette Scavo | 埃德·费拉拉 勒奈特·斯加沃 | 
| [30:11] | Thanks so much for having me in. | 非常感谢你们给我这个机会 | 
| [30:13] | Nice to meet you Please, sit | 很高兴见到你 请坐 | 
| [30:14] | Thank you | 谢谢 | 
| [30:17] | We’re gonna have to make this quick | 我们得速战速决 | 
| [30:20] | I gotta leave in five to catch a plane | 我得去赶五点的飞机 | 
| [30:22] | I got Celtic tickets on the floor | 我弄到一张凯尔特人比赛的内场票 | 
| [30:27] | This is a great resume | 简历写得不错 | 
| [30:30] | I see you worked with the Donahues. | 你在唐纳休工作过 | 
| [30:33] | You know, I snaked the Oslo candy account from ’em last year | 我去年抢了他们奥斯陆糖果的生意 | 
| [30:37] | So you’ve done a lot of copy work? | 那你做过很多广告文案吗 | 
| [30:39] | I have But when I moved over to Cenn and Simmons, | 是的 但是我到了森&西蒙斯公司以后 | 
| [30:42] | I got to do a broader range of campaigns. | 还涉及了更广泛的广告宣传类型 | 
| [30:50] | T… | 电… | 
| [30:51] | V… | 视… | 
| [30:54] | And… | 和… | 
| [30:56] | radio… | 广播 | 
| [30:58] | billboards. | 广告牌 | 
| [31:03] | Could you excuse me for a minute? | 我出去一下好吗 | 
| [31:05] | Please? | 抱歉 | 
| [31:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [31:09] | I have no idea. | 不知道 | 
| [31:11] | Stu, you are an idiot. | 斯图 你是个蠢蛋 | 
| [31:13] | You’re an idiot, an absolute idiot. | 你是个蠢蛋 大蠢蛋 | 
| [31:17] | Hi. | 大家好 | 
| [31:19] | Ha! Guys, I’d like you to meet Penny. | 大家好 跟你们介绍一下佩妮 | 
| [31:21] | She gives me all my best ideas. | 我所有的灵感都来源于她 | 
| [31:23] | You brought your baby to the interview | 你带着孩子来面试 | 
| [31:24] | – It won’t be an ongoing thing. – You bet it won’t | -以后不会了 -最好不会 | 
| [31:27] | Nina, it’s fine | 妮娜 没事的 | 
| [31:28] | Any chance we can get that little lady to be quiet? | 可不可以请这位小姐保持安静 | 
| [31:30] | Not until I change her diaper. | 除非我给她换个尿片 | 
| [31:31] | Could you just give me two minutes? | 请等我两分钟好吗 | 
| [31:33] | – Sorry. Plane – Well… | -对不起 赶飞机 -那… | 
| [31:39] | then watch me multitask. | 那我就一块儿来了 | 
| [31:41] | Here’s how I see it | 我的观点是这样的 | 
| [31:43] | You guys run a really good shop, | 你们把公司打理得井井有条 | 
| [31:44] | but if you want your agency to go to the next level, | 但倘若你想让公司更上一层楼 | 
| [31:47] | you have to focus on two things. | 就必须专注于两件事 | 
| [31:49] | First, you’ve gotta win some awards. | 第一 你们得赢些奖来撑门面 | 
| [31:51] | Do some P.S.A.S, pro bono stuff, | 做些公益广告 无偿广告之类的 | 
| [31:54] | whatever it takes, | 别怕花钱 | 
| [31:54] | because whether they admit it or not, | 因为不论公众是否认可 | 
| [31:58] | clients care about what’s in your trophy case | 客户只关心你们的奖品陈列柜能否装满 | 
| [32:00] | Two: Your web site. | 第二 公司的网站 | 
| [32:02] | It’s the first thing a client’s gonna look at, | 这是公司的脸面 客户的第一印象 | 
| [32:04] | and it’s hard to navigate. There’s no site map. | 可是导航栏太逊了 连网站地图都没有 | 
| [32:07] | It just wasn’t built for people who grow up without computers | 让那些玩不转电脑的人 无从入手 | 
| [32:10] | There. And third… | 好了 第三… | 
| [32:13] | I don’t have a third | 没有第三了 | 
| [32:15] | Yeah, so that’s… it. | 好了 就这样吧 | 
| [32:20] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [32:21] | You’re in. | 你被雇用了 | 
| [32:22] | – Seriously? – Yeah | -真的吗 -是的 | 
| [32:26] | Take the office across the hall. I gotta run | 对面的办公室归你了 我得闪了 | 
| [32:31] | Well, all right! | 好极了 | 
| [32:38] | Okay, obviously, I’m gonna clean that up | 好吧 我知道 我会收拾干净的 | 
| [32:42] | Here it is in black and white It’s your kid. | 看好了 白纸黑字 这是你的孩子 | 
| [32:53] | What? Why aren’t you smiling? | 干吗 你怎么不笑啊 | 
| [32:55] | It’s not enough. | 这还不够 | 
| [32:56] | What do you want, a Father’s Day card? | 你想要什么 父亲节卡片吗 | 
| [32:57] | You knew the one thing that I demanded was fidelity, | 你知道我对你唯一的要求就是忠诚 | 
| [33:00] | and you still went out and screwed around behind my back. | 但你还是背着我跟别人乱搞 | 
| [33:02] | You knew the one thing I didn’t want was a child, | 你知道我最不愿意的就是生小孩 | 
| [33:04] | and you still tricked me into getting pregnant | 你还是耍花招让我怀了孕 | 
| [33:06] | It’s not the same thing. | 这两件事没可比性 | 
| [33:07] | Damn straight. What you did was worse | 太对了 你做得更绝 | 
| [33:13] | We’re not very nice people, are we? | 我们都不是什么好人 是不是 | 
| [33:15] | No, we’re not | 没错 都不是 | 
| [33:17] | Oh, when we got married, | 刚结婚那会儿 | 
| [33:18] | I thought we were gonna be so happy | 我还以为我们会很幸福 | 
| [33:21] | Me too | 我也是 | 
| [33:27] | Look on the bright side. At least we’re still rich | 想开点 至少我们还有钱 | 
| [33:30] | Thank god for that | 感谢老天爷 | 
| [33:41] | So it occurred to me. | 我突然觉得… | 
| [33:45] | That I was really rude at the morgue. | 我在停尸房里表现得太冲动了 | 
| [33:52] | When you told me about Zach, I was so busy freaking out, | 一听到扎克的身世 我就只顾着吃惊 | 
| [33:55] | I never actually congratulated you. | 都忘了要恭喜你 | 
| [33:58] | Congratulated me? | 恭喜我什么 | 
| [34:00] | Yeah, I know how much you’ve always wanted a child, | 我知道你一直想要一个孩子 | 
| [34:03] | and now you have one | 现在终于有了 | 
| [34:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [34:06] | Obviously, it was quite a shock, | 很显然 事情有点出人意料 | 
| [34:11] | But it’s good news any way you slice it | 但是不管怎么想 这都是个好消息 | 
| [34:17] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 | 
| [34:18] | So naturally you’ll be wanting to… | 你应该很想 | 
| [34:22] | have a relationship with him, and that takes time, | 和他父子相认 这要花些时间 | 
| [34:25] | – plenty of time. – Susan… | -许多时间 -苏珊 | 
| [34:27] | And out of all the mixed-up teenagers in the world, | 但是全世界这么多难缠的孩子 | 
| [34:31] | Zach is just the one kid that I can’t be around. | 只有扎克一个人是我不能接受的 | 
| [34:36] | I can’t have Julie around him | 我不能让他接近朱莉 | 
| [34:39] | So, what I’m trying to say is | 所以 我想跟你说… | 
| [34:44] | We can’t move in together | 我们不能搬到一起住了 | 
| [34:46] | But I am so happy for you | 但是我为你高兴 | 
| [34:48] | Really, you have a child, and that is good for you. | 真的 你有儿子了 你应该很高兴 | 
| [34:51] | Isn’t there any way… | 有没有可能… | 
| [34:52] | No, No, I… | 没有 没 我… | 
| [34:55] | So sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [34:58] | I’ll… I’ll, | 我 我 | 
| [34:59] | I’ll see you around. | 再见 | 
| [36:20] | Today we’ve come together to celebrate the life | 今天 大家齐聚一堂 | 
| [36:22] | of Dr. Rex Van de Kamp. | 送别雷克斯·范德坎普医生 | 
| [36:24] | What is he wearing? | 他戴的是什么 | 
| [36:27] | What? | 啥 | 
| [36:29] | I left him an hour ago, | 我一小时前离开他的时侯 | 
| [36:30] | and he was wearing Ralph Lauren | 他脖子上还系着拉夫·劳伦领带 | 
| [36:33] | But it’s what Rex would have wanted. | 但这是雷克斯的心愿 | 
| [36:35] | He loved that prep school | 他热爱那所预科学校 | 
| [36:39] | but which ever coat he was wearing, | …但无论他身着何物 | 
| [36:41] | Rex always brought an irresistible enthusiasm | 雷克斯都能将无可抗拒的热情 | 
| [36:44] | and a single-minded determination to… | 与不可动摇的决心带给… | 
| [36:46] | So as we mourn the passing of Rex Van de Kamp, | 因此 在悼念雷克斯·范德坎普逝世的同时 | 
| [36:50] | we give thanks to God, | 我们要感谢上帝 | 
| [36:52] | for we do not grieve as those who have no hope | 因为上帝 我们的哀悼才充满诚意 | 
| [36:55] | but as those who place their trust in God | 因为我们虔诚地信仰着上帝 | 
| [37:15] | Wait! | 等一下 | 
| [37:17] | Do not close that coffin. | 先别盖棺 | 
| [37:35] | Give me your tie. | 把领带给我 | 
| [37:38] | What? | 啥 | 
| [37:39] | Give me your tie. | 把领带给我 | 
| [37:43] | Give it to her! Give it to her | 给她 快给她 | 
| [38:42] | You look magnificent. | 你看起来 好极了 | 
| [39:18] | So it looks like Mary Alice killed Zach’s birth mother | 看来是玛丽·艾莉丝杀了扎克的生母 | 
| [39:21] | in order to keep her from taking Zach away | 好把扎克留在自己身边 | 
| [39:24] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [39:26] | I mean, I knew Mary Alice had killed herself | 我知道玛丽·艾莉丝自杀的背后 一定隐瞒着 | 
| [39:29] | over something big, but wow. | 什么大秘密 但是 天啊 | 
| [39:34] | Can you imagine living with that guilt? | 你们能想象带着这种罪恶感怎么活下去吗 | 
| [39:37] | Isn’t it bizarre that Paul and Mary Alice | 保罗和玛丽·艾莉丝把这个秘密 | 
| [39:39] | had this secret all those years, | 隐瞒了这么久 | 
| [39:41] | and we didn’t’ t even know about it? | 而我们却一无所知 这不是很奇怪吗 | 
| [39:43] | No, not really. | 不没什么奇怪的 | 
| [39:45] | I mean, what do we actually know about our neighbors? | 我们对自己的邻居到底了解多少呢 | 
| [39:48] | I mean, we can tell if they keep their lawns nice | 我们能看得出他们的草坪修剪得好不好 | 
| [39:50] | or they take their trash cans in, | 看得出他们倒没倒垃圾 | 
| [39:52] | but when they do those things, | 但当他们举止异常的时侯 | 
| [39:54] | we stop asking questions | 我们就不再过问了 | 
| [39:55] | ’cause if people are good neighbors | 因为要想保持邻里和睦 | 
| [39:59] | We don’t really care what happens behind closed doors. | 我们不会去过问别人的家务事 | 
| [40:04] | It had been one year since my suicide… | 我自杀的事过去一年了 | 
| [40:07] | Makes you wonder, doesn’t it? | 让你困惑 不是吗 | 
| [40:09] | And a lot had changed on Wisteria Lane. | 紫藤郡发生了许多变化 | 
| [40:13] | There were new flowers, | 人们种上了新的花朵 | 
| [40:15] | new houses | 盖起了新的房子 | 
| [40:17] | and new neighbors… | 也结识了新邻居 | 
| [40:19] | the kind anyone would want living right next door. | 是大家都愿与之为邻的一家人 | 
| [40:30] | Is that another hymn? | 这也是首颂歌吗 | 
| [40:31] | I know It’s silly, | 我知道这有点丧气 | 
| [40:33] | but playing those songs today at the funeral | 但是今天在葬礼上演奏这首曲子时 | 
| [40:35] | just got me in the mood | 让我心潮澎湃 | 
| [40:37] | This is your grandmother’s favorite | 这是你外婆最爱的一首 | 
| [40:40] | Did you remember butter? | 你加黄油了吗 | 
| [40:42] | I make up this tray every night | 我每晚都做这道菜 | 
| [40:44] | Of course you do. I’m sorry | 当然了 抱歉 | 
| [40:48] | Oh, look. | 看啊 | 
| [40:49] | You added a flower. | 你还插了朵花 | 
| [40:52] | Thought it’d be nice. | 这多好看啊 | 
| [40:56] | How’d I get so lucky to have a child like you? | 有你这样的儿子我真是幸运 | 
| [41:00] | You really do try to think about us | 你确实是在为我们着想 | 
| [41:02] | That flower is a small act of kindness. | 那朵花就是个不起眼的善举 | 
| [41:05] | You thought no one would notice, | 你以为没人会注意到 | 
| [41:07] | and yet you did it anyway. | 但你仍然做了 | 
| [41:08] | Says a lot about how you were raised. | 充分说明了你很有家教 | 
| [41:12] | Well, I guess you did your job | 我想应归功于你 | 
| [41:14] | Thank yourself. | 还是靠你自己 | 
| [41:23] | I’ll get the tray. | 我来端盘子 | 
| [41:25] | You take the gun | 你拿枪 | 
| [42:14] | It really is a lovely gesture | 这朵花的造型真美 |