Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] There is a motive to every mystery… 任何事情都有起因
[00:06] Your body isn’t responding to 你身体的反应不是
[00:08] the medication the way it should. 这药应该有的效果
[00:10] I think I’m having a heart attack. 我可能心脏病犯了
[00:12] …Evidence of every crime… 任何罪恶都有证据
[00:15] They’re charging you with a hate crime? 他们因为仇视罪把你抓起来
[00:17] I thought you were cheating with him. 我以为你跟他偷情
[00:19] With our gay cable guy? 跟我们的同志电视修理工
[00:21] I didn’t know he was gay. 我不知道他是同性恋
[00:23] I didn’t know Justin was either. 我也不知道贾斯丁是
[00:26] …And an answer to every question. 任何问题都有答案
[00:30] Gabby, the woman killed herself. 加布 这个女人自杀了
[00:31] Something must have been going on. 一定有什么事情发生
[00:33] All you have to do is take a closer look. 你只需要靠近些 仔细看
[00:37] It had a woman in it. She was all chopped up. 里面有个女人 她被分尸了
[00:42] And eventually, every secret… 最终 每个秘密
[00:44] Do you know where Paul Young is? 你知道保罗·杨在哪儿吗
[00:45] I know where he’ll be on Thursday night. 我知道他周四晚会去哪儿
[00:49] …will be revealed. 都将真相大白
[00:51] Mary Alice was being blackmailed? 玛丽·艾莉丝被勒索了
[00:53] 0h, Mary Alice, what did you do? 玛丽·艾莉丝 你到底做了什么
[00:57] My name is Mary Alice Young. 我叫玛丽·艾莉丝·杨
[01:00] Before I died, my life was filled 我在世的时候 我的生活充满了
[01:02] with love, laughter, friendship, 爱 欢笑 友情
[01:05] And sadly, secrets. 不幸的是 还有秘密
[01:11] The secrets had begun 15 years earlier 这个秘密始于15年前
[01:13] when my name was Angela Forrest, 那时我的名字叫安吉拉·福里斯特
[01:16] and I was living a life of quiet desperation. 我生活平静 却暗潮涌动
[01:21] I’d felt it every morning 这样的感觉会出现在
[01:23] as I made breakfast for my husband. 每天早上给我丈夫做早餐的时候
[01:25] Could you could stop by the market? 你能去下超市吗
[01:27] I’m out of shaving cream. 我的剃须膏用完了
[01:29] And during the errands I ran in the afternoons… 出现在我下午出去办事的时候
[01:32] You’ll save a bunch if you come on Fridays. 你要是周五来的话就能省下很多了
[01:35] …Even at my work every evening… 甚至出现在我每晚上班的时候
[01:37] What a lovely calendar. Was this taken around here? 好漂亮的日历 照片是在附近拍的吗
[01:41] No, that’s way out in Fairview. I have family there. 不是 是美景镇 我家人住那儿
[01:45] Isn’t it idyllic? 太田园了
[01:47] Here, Angela. You can file this. 给你 安吉拉 归档吧
[01:52] …To me, each day was gray and meaningless. 对我而言 每天都是灰色的 毫无意义
[01:57] And then one night, suddenly… 然后突然有一晚
[02:01] Hey, Angela. … 安吉拉
[02:02] There was color. 生活有了一丝色彩
[02:04] Deidre? What are you doing here? 黛德丽 你在这儿干什么
[02:09] I need some money. 我需要钱
[02:15] Deidre. Here. 黛德丽 给你
[02:24] – You’re using again, aren’t you? – No. -你又吸毒了是不是 -没有
[02:26] I’ve just got to get some food for my baby. 我只是要给我孩子买点吃的
[02:28] Some other stuff. 和别的东西
[02:31] If the baby’s hungry, we can go to the market and I’ll buy food. 如果孩子饿了 我们去超市买些东西吧
[02:34] I can shop for my own baby, ok? 我能自己给我孩子买吃的
[02:36] Quiet. I can’t think. 安静点 我不能思考了
[02:40] See this watch? It’s worth a lot. 看到这个手表了吗 很值钱
[02:42] I’ll give it to you for 50 bucks. 50块我卖给你
[02:45] – She’s not giving you money. – Do you mind? -她不会给你钱 -能闭嘴吗
[02:48] Angela, you’re the only one at Rehab 安吉拉 你是在戒毒所
[02:51] who treated me like a person. 唯一把我当人看的人
[02:53] Please. Please don’t stop now. 求你了 别拒绝我
[02:57] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[03:03] I’ll sell you my baby. 我把孩子卖给你
[03:08] – What? – I know you can’t have your own. -什么 -我知道你不能生育
[03:12] – It’s been killing you. – It’s time that you left. -你很绝望 -你该离开了
[03:15] I’m thinking about Dana. 我在为丹娜着想
[03:17] You’ll give him a good home. 你能给他一个好的家庭环境
[03:18] Ok? He’ll be better off. 好吗 那对他更好
[03:21] Shh! Quiet! 嘘 安静点
[03:26] Honey. 亲爱的
[03:33] How much money do you keep in the house? 你家里有多少钱
[03:49] She has a ten-month-old baby. Where is it? 她不是有个十个月大的孩子吗 在哪儿
[03:52] I don’t know. If we’d seen a kid 我不知道 如果我们看到孩子的话
[03:54] we wouldn’t have left it in a crack house. 绝不会把他扔在那个破房子里的
[03:57] Anything happens to that child, I will have your badge. 那孩子要有个三长两短 你就别干了
[03:58] Just let me do my job, huh? 让我好好干我的活好吗
[04:01] We’ll post an officer at the Junkie’s bedside, 我们会派人守在她身边
[04:03] We’ll let her tell us where she left her kid. 我们会问问她孩子在哪里
[04:36] I really do hope you folks will be happy here in Fairview. 我衷心希望你们在美景镇过得开心
[04:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[04:41] And we were. 我们确实很开心
[04:42] Wave bye, zach. 挥手拜拜 扎克
[04:43] Wave bye-bye. 挥手 拜拜
[04:45] We were as happy as any family could be. 我们是全世界最开心的家庭
[04:53] until one night three years later… 直到三年后的某一晚
[05:00] When there was a knock at our door. 敲门声响起时
[05:06] And I was desperate once again. 我再一次陷入绝望
[05:16] It was 5:00 in the morning on Wisteria Lane 清晨5点的紫藤郡
[05:18] when the phone calls started. 电话响起
[05:22] Each of them knew something was wrong 从第一声铃响之时
[05:24] from that first ring. 每个人都知道有事发生了
[05:26] Hello? 喂
[05:29] It’s an unwritten rule of suburbia… 这是郊外社区一条不成文的规矩
[05:32] Hello? 喂
[05:35] Don’t call the neighbors in the middle of the night 半夜别打给邻居
[05:39] unless the news is bad. 除非是坏消息
[05:41] Hello? 喂
[05:43] And so they came, 所以他们来了
[05:45] with their uncombed hair 带着没梳过的秀发
[05:46] And their unmade faces. 未上妆的脸颊
[05:49] They came because 他们来的原因是
[05:51] after all these years… 在这么多年之后
[05:54] Bree. 布里
[05:55] …They were no longer just neighbors. 他们已不仅仅是邻居而已
[06:00] What are you… doing here? 你们怎么会在这里
[06:03] We heard Rex had a heart attack. 我们听说雷克斯心脏病发作
[06:05] How is he? 他怎么样了
[06:06] Um… He’s stable. 情况很稳定
[06:09] But they have to put in a pacemaker, 不过他们必须要置入心脏起搏器
[06:12] so they’re gonna need to operate. 他们在准备做手术
[06:14] – How did you guys know? – Danielle called. -你们怎么知道的 -丹妮尔打电话过来
[06:17] So how are you doing? 你怎么样
[06:20] We were having a fight when he… 我们在吵架
[06:22] got the heart attack and… 他就心脏病发作了
[06:25] I’m feeling guilty ’cause I should 我很内疚 因为我应该
[06:27] have gotten him here sooner and… 更及时的把他送过来
[06:28] Honey, the doctors here are great. 亲爱的 这里的医生医术高明
[06:30] He’s so young. He’s gonna bounce right back. 他那么年轻 他很快会好起来的
[06:33] You have nothing to worry about. 你没什么可担心的
[06:35] You know what? I am so happy 你们知道吗 你们能来
[06:37] that you guys came here. I really am. 我很高兴 真的
[06:39] But I am trying hard to be strong, 但我正努力让自己坚强
[06:42] so if you keep comforting me… 如果你们继续安慰我
[06:44] You’re gonna lose it? 你就会崩溃
[06:46] Then we won’t comfort. 那我们不安慰你了
[06:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:48] We’ll just talk about non-crisis things. 我们来说点不那么紧张的事情吧
[06:57] Oh, I know. I found Mrs. Huber’s journal 我想到了 我在麦克的杂物里面
[07:00] in some of Mike’s stuff. 找到了胡博太太的日记
[07:02] I think she knew Mary Alice’s secret 她知道了玛丽·艾莉丝的秘密
[07:03] and was blackmailing her. 并且勒索她
[07:09] Yep, that’ll do it. 是啊 这话题真不紧张
[07:13] Zachary, come back here, please. 扎克 到这儿来 求你了
[07:24] Your father told you he would be gone for a while. 你父亲说了要离开一阵
[07:26] And he said you should let me look after you. 他说你该让我来照顾你
[07:28] I will be fine by myself. I am not a child. 我自己能行 我不是小孩子了
[07:36] I know you’re not a child, 我知道你不是小孩子
[07:38] but I think we should discuss this. 但我们应该谈谈
[07:40] I’m fine. Really. 我很好 真的
[07:42] Why should you fend for yourself 你能跟我在一起
[07:44] when you can just come home with me? 你为什么要自己照顾自己呢
[07:46] Let me shoulder the burden. It would be my pleasure. 让我来照顾你 我很乐意
[07:49] What kind of freak are you? Just leave me alone. 你有什么毛病 让我一个人待着
[07:52] You are not my mother. 你不是我妈妈
[07:53] I told you that I am fine. 我跟你说过了我很好
[07:55] Stop acting like my mother and go home. 别再假装我妈妈了 滚回去
[07:57] I wish it were that easy, Zachary, 我希望有那么容易 扎克
[08:00] for your sake, 为了你
[08:01] but it’s not. 但不行
[08:04] Your father’s not coming back. 你父亲不会回来了
[08:06] – He said that he was. – He lied. -他说他会回来 -他撒谎了
[08:09] I wanted to spare you this, 我想告诉你这些的
[08:11] but your father and I discussed it 不过你父亲跟我谈过了
[08:14] And he decided 他觉得自己
[08:17] that he shouldn’t come back. 不应该回来
[08:22] Get your bag and let’s go home. 把你的包拿上 我们回家
[08:28] I’m gonna make you some pudding. 我会给你做点布丁
[08:42] What did you do to my dad? 你对我爸爸做了什么
[08:45] Tell me! 告诉我
[08:49] Mrs. Applewhite? 爱普怀特太太
[08:51] Yes? 什么事
[08:52] Hi. I’m Eddie Britt. 你好 我是伊迪·布利特
[08:55] The realtor who helped you buy this house. 帮你买下这所房子的经纪人
[08:58] Oh! of course. Hi. 没错 你好
[09:00] Hi. I’ve been so curious to meet you. 我一直期待能见到你
[09:03] Really? Why? 是吗 为什么
[09:06] It’s just that I’ve never sold 我以前从来没有光靠打电话
[09:08] a house over the phone before. 就卖出一套房子
[09:11] You were awfullly brave buying a place site unseen. 你真有勇气 没看过房就敢买
[09:14] Not really. 不是
[09:15] We could tell from the advertisement it was just what we were looking for. 从广告上能看出 这就是我们要找的房子
[09:18] This is my son, Matthew. 这是我儿子马修
[09:21] It’s nice to meet you, ma’am. 很高兴认识你 太太
[09:22] Please, call me Edie. 请叫我伊迪
[09:24] Ma’am is for middle-aged women. 太太是用来称呼中年妇女的
[09:29] Like her. 比如她
[09:32] You can call her ma’am any time you want. 任何时候你都可以叫她太太
[09:35] So are you two finding everything ok? 房子一切都好吧
[09:38] Because we didn’t do our realtor’s walkthrough. 我还没给你们介绍清楚呢
[09:41] Everything is fine. 一切都挺好
[09:43] Oh, honey. Escrow’s closed. 亲爱的 你们钱都付了
[09:45] Now I can show you where to put the buckets when the rain comes. 现在我可以指给你们看这房子哪里会漏雨
[09:48] Edie, the house is fine. 伊迪 房子没问题
[09:52] But how lovely of you to stop by. 谢谢你来看我们
[09:57] Ok. Here is my card. 好 这是我的名片
[10:01] Call any time you want. 有事就跟我联系
[10:06] Bye. 再见
[10:16] People are very friendly in this neighborhood. 这儿的邻居都挺友好的
[10:19] Yes. Yes, they are. 是的 挺友好
[10:24] Mike, hi, sweetie. I hope the job’s going well. 麦克 甜心 希望你的工作顺利
[10:27] Um… So… I hope you’re not mad 那么 希望你别生气
[10:30] but I found Mrs. Huber’s journal in your truck 不过我在你的卡车里发现了胡博太太的日记
[10:34] and well, I couldn’t exactly not read it, so I did, 然后我忍不住读了
[10:37] and I know all about the blackmail, 我知道了勒索的事
[10:39] so call me, we’ll talk. 给我打电话 我们谈谈
[10:42] Love you. Bye. 爱你 再见
[10:44] I haven’t heard back and I was getting a little concerned. 我还没收到回电 我有点担心了
[10:47] The girls and I were talking 我们大家讨论了这事
[10:49] and we think maybe Paul Young killed Mrs. Huber 认为可能是保罗·杨杀了胡博太太
[10:52] and if he did 如果是真的
[10:53] maybe he killed your old girlfriend too. 很可能杀你以前女朋友的也是他
[10:54] So we should really talk about this, 我们真的应该谈谈
[10:57] so call me. I love you. Bye. 打电话给我 爱你 再见
[10:59] I thought the whole point of having a cell phone 我想有个手机的意义
[11:01] was so someone could reach you when they needed to talk. 无非就是让人能及时找到你吧
[11:04] How can we move forward as a couple if you won’t communicate with me? 你都不跟我联系 我们还怎么发展啊
[11:08] Mike, I need you to call me back. I mean it. 麦克 我需要你马上回电 我是说真的
[11:10] Love you. Bye. 爱你 再见
[11:13] I’m so sorry for that last phone call. 对于刚才的话很抱歉
[11:16] Um… Let’s just say it was the worry talking. 那是出于担心
[11:20] I just really need to talk to you… 我只是非常想跟你谈谈
[11:23] Can you hang on? I got another call. 稍等一下 我有电话来了
[11:27] – Hello. – Hey, it’s me. -你好 -是我
[11:28] Oh, my god! where have you been? 天哪 你去哪儿了
[11:31] The reception’s lousy up here but I got your messages. 这儿信号很糟 不过我总算收到你的留言了
[11:34] I’m really sorry for that last message. 对不起啊 上一条留言
[11:37] – I was just uh… – Stressed out? -我只是 -有点紧张
[11:39] Yes, let’s call it stressed out. 对 就是紧张
[11:42] Uh… So how did you get Martha Huber’s journal? 你怎么拿到玛莎·胡博的日记的
[11:47] Oh, her sister, Mrs. Tillman, gave it to me. 她姐姐蒂尔曼太太给我的
[11:50] She was helping me with my search. 她在帮我做调查
[11:54] I just really think we need to give it to the police. 我觉得我们应该把它交给警方
[11:57] um… Yeah. 是的
[12:00] – Yeah, absolutely. – Really? -当然 绝对应该 -真的吗
[12:03] Sure. Yeah. As soon as I get through with this job, 等我下了班
[12:05] we’ll make an appointment with that detective. Copeland. 我们就约那个科普兰警探见面
[12:08] Great. That’s great. 好 好极了
[12:11] All right. So I’ll… see you in a few hours. 好吧 我们 几小时后见面
[12:14] Ok. Hurry, though. 好的 不过赶紧
[12:16] I just have a feeling Paul young is in the middle of all of this. 我有种感觉 保罗·杨与此有关
[12:19] Well, let’s not rush to judgment. 我们不要急着下判断
[12:41] – What are you doing here? – I’m here to testify for you, Carlos. -你怎么来了 -来给你作证 卡洛斯
[12:44] Can you take those off? There’s no way I’m dressing him. 把那些东西摘掉好吗 这样子我没法给他穿
[12:51] Gabby, thank god you’re doing this. 加布 感谢上帝你居然肯来
[12:56] Beating up a second gay guy looks bad. 又打了个同性恋 情况很糟
[12:59] Yes, well, Carlos, in some circles, 是的 卡洛斯 对某些人来说
[13:02] beating people up at all is frowned upon. 打人总是不对的
[13:04] So why did you change your mind? 那么你是怎么改变主意的
[13:07] Well, I’m about to be the mother of your child, 我将会是你孩子的妈妈
[13:09] which means a lot of responsibility 这意味着责任会更多
[13:11] and little time for myself. 自己的时间会更少
[13:13] So if I’m gonna get you out of this mess, 如果我帮你摆脱官司
[13:15] you have to reciprocate. 你得报答我
[13:17] Ok. 好的
[13:18] When the baby cries in the middle of night, 半夜孩子哭起来的时候
[13:20] you’re going to get up, without saying one word. 你要毫无怨言地起来
[13:24] Doctor’s appointments, you’re driving. 你还要负责开车带孩子看医生
[13:26] I’m not putting a car seat in my maserati. 我可不想在我的玛莎拉蒂跑车里装儿童座椅
[13:30] And you will also be on bottle duty. 还有你也得负责奶瓶相关事宜
[13:32] That means washing, sterilizing and filling. 洗奶瓶 消毒奶瓶 冲奶什么的
[13:35] That way I’ll have some semblance of a life 这样我能活得有些人样
[13:37] and maybe I won’t hate you so much. 就不会那么恨你了
[13:41] All right. There we go. 好吧 我们走
[13:44] So we’re good? 就这么说定了
[13:47] – See you in court. – Hey, gabby. -法庭上见 -加布
[13:51] Aren’t we breastfeeding? 我们不打算母乳喂养吗
[13:53] Oh, honey, if you can swing that one, more power to you. 亲爱的 如果你能喂的话 加油
[14:01] Can I buy my own pizza? 我能给自己买个批萨吗
[14:03] You can, honey, if you can pay for it. 能 宝贝 如果你能付钱
[14:07] That is 19, 19, 19-zip. Bring it. 19 19 19分 拿走
[14:11] Just stay here with Penny for a second, ok? 和佩妮在这待一会儿 好吗
[14:15] Tom. 汤姆
[14:17] Yes! In your face. That is 20-zip. Game. Out. 是 当着你的面 20分 出局
[14:22] Tom. What are you doin’? 汤姆 你在干什么
[14:25] Playing air hockey, what does it look like? 玩桌球 还能是什么
[14:27] Kevin, you’re up. 凯文 到你了
[14:28] Well, it’s the middle of the day. Shouldn’t you be at work? 现在是中午 你不是应该在上班吗
[14:31] Mm, no. I quit. 不 我辞职了
[14:35] – You did not. – Yes. -不是吧 -真的
[14:37] Yesterday. Told Peterson he could stick it. 昨天 我跟彼得森说他自己搞吧
[14:40] Boom! You’re not bringing it, Kevin. Bring it. 你没使全力吧 凯文 用点心
[14:43] Could you talk to me for a second? I don’t understand. 能跟我谈一会吗 我不明白
[14:46] What? You asked Peterson’s wife to 什么 你跟彼得森的老婆说
[14:49] make sure he wouldn’t promote me. 千万不要升我的职
[14:50] So he gives a huge promotion to Annabel so I quit. 于是他大大提拔了安娜贝尔 所以我辞职了
[14:57] What don’t you understand? 你有什么不明白的
[15:00] Ok. 好
[15:03] Ok. Could we go home and talk about this, please? 好 我们能不能回家谈谈 求你了
[15:07] No, we can’t. Serve it up, meat. 不 不谈 来吧 小笨蛋
[15:12] You’re just gonna stay here and play games all day? 你打算在这儿玩一整天游戏吗
[15:16] No, I’m gonna get some ice cream 不 我打算吃点冰淇淋
[15:18] and then I’m gonna go to the lake, 然后去湖边
[15:20] maybe rent a boat, do whatever I feel like. 可能租条小船 想干什么就干什么
[15:23] – God! – Got you! -天哪 -你输了
[15:25] Tom… 汤姆
[15:26] Go home, Lynette. Go home 回家去 勒奈特
[15:27] before I say something I regret. Go home. 别让我说出什么过头的话 回家
[15:34] All right. You. 好吧 你
[15:37] You score this next point, you get your bike back. 你再得一分 就能拿回你的自行车了
[15:51] What are you thinking about? 你在想什么
[15:53] Oh. Uh… I was just um… 我只是
[15:56] thinking that I need to start spring-cleaning. 想着我需要开展春季大扫除了
[15:59] – You haven’t done that yet? – No, -你不是已经做完了吗 -没有
[16:01] and I need to clean out our rain gutters 我需要彻底清理雨水槽
[16:02] and beneath the refrigerator, 和冰箱底下
[16:05] and I can’t tell you how long it’s been 而且我都不知多久
[16:06] since I replaced the shelf liners so… 没有换架子的面板了 所以
[16:08] You’ll finish off with our wedding silver. 最后你将会擦亮我们的婚礼的餐具
[16:10] How did you know that? 你怎么知道的
[16:13] All those years, you didn’t think I was paying attention. 这么些年 你以为我没注意
[16:16] But I was. 其实我注意到了
[16:18] Do you know why I save it for last? 你知道我为什么要把它留在最后吗
[16:21] No. 不知道
[16:21] Because it makes me think of my aunt Fern. 因为它让我想起我的菲阿姨
[16:24] On the day we got married, I told her how happy I was. 我们结婚那天 我告诉她我多么幸福
[16:28] She told me that even during bad times 她跟我说 即使在最艰难的日子
[16:31] to always remember that the best was yet to come. 也要记得好日子终归会来到
[16:34] So as I polish it, 所以我一边擦亮它
[16:36] I think about you and the kids and our life. 一边想着你和孩子们 我们的生活
[16:40] And how right she was. 她说得真对
[16:44] – They’re gonna operate on me. – I know. -我要动手术了 -我知道
[16:48] I wanna say some stuff. I mean, just in case… 我得嘱咐些什么 万一
[16:51] Rex, you don’t have to say anything. 雷克斯 你什么也不必说
[16:54] I’m sorry for everything I did. 我为自己做的一切道歉
[16:58] The moving out, the infidelity, the sex stuff. 分居 出轨 还有特殊爱好
[17:03] It doesn’t matter. 一切都无关紧要了
[17:06] From here on in, can we just say that we’re even? 从现在起 我们互不相欠了好吗
[17:13] – Ok. – Thanks. -好的 -谢谢
[17:22] And for the record, 要我说
[17:24] you are gonna come through this operation just fine. 你一定会安然度过这次手术的
[17:30] How can you be so sure? 你这么有把握吗
[17:32] Because I told you… the best is yet to come. 因为我说过 佳境未至
[17:53] So I’ll see you Sunday. Don’t forget to feed Bongo. 咱们周日见 别忘了喂邦戈
[17:55] Thanks. I’ll go do that now. 多谢提醒 我这就去
[17:57] Go on in the car, sweetie. 宝贝 你先上车
[17:59] I have to talk to your mom real quick. 我跟你妈妈有话说
[18:02] So you’re gonna go live in sin with the plumber slash ex-con? 这么说你决定和有前科的水管工姘居了
[18:06] It’s funny you should mention sin. 姘居从你口中说出挺可笑的
[18:09] I think adultery still falls in that category. 我想你之前私通也没差多少吧
[18:11] I don’t like the idea of this guy being around Julie 24/7. 我不放心这么一个家伙整天在朱莉周围
[18:16] He’s a good person. 他是个好人
[18:18] Mike’s cool, dad. 爸爸 麦克很不错的
[18:20] He cares about us a lot and I like having him around. 他关心我们 我喜欢他在我们身边
[18:22] So don’t mess this up. 所以别来搅和
[18:26] You heard the girl. 你都听到了
[18:30] He’s still a plumber. 可他不过是个水管工
[18:49] You be a good boy, Bongo. 你要乖乖的 邦戈
[18:52] Or you’re gonna go to bed hungry. 要不你就得饿着肚子睡觉
[19:02] Hi, Miss Mayer. 梅尔小姐
[19:08] Will you sit down, please? 请你坐下好吗
[19:37] – I’m just gonna go get some water. – I’d rather you didn’t. -我想去喝点水 -你最好别去
[19:50] Don’t answer it. 别应声
[19:59] I know you’re in there, Susan. 我知道你在里面 苏珊
[20:03] I can see you. 我看见你了
[20:06] If you don’t want to talk to me, fine. 你不想跟我说话也行
[20:09] At least have the courtesy to hide. 至少藏藏好吧 真没礼貌
[20:19] All right, but don’t let her in. 开门吧 但不准让她进来
[20:27] Edie, what a pleasant surprise. 伊迪 真没想到你会来
[20:29] Right. Is Mike home? 行了 麦克在家吗
[20:32] Uh… No. He’s on a big plumbing job. What’s up? 不在 他去修水管了 什么事
[20:35] – Can I come in? – Why? -我能进来吗 -为什么
[20:37] I’m warning all the neighbors. 我在挨家挨户地通告
[20:39] Felicia Tillman was attacked. 费莉西娅·蒂尔曼被袭击了
[20:41] – She was? – At the Young house. -真的吗 -在杨家里
[20:44] They just took her away in an ambulance. I’m totally freaked out. 他们送她去医院了 我吓坏了
[20:47] My guys haven’t shown up at the job site yet. 我的伙计还没来工地
[20:50] I’m over there all alone. 只有我一个人
[20:51] So do you think maybe I can come in and hang out for a while? 能不能让我进来坐会儿
[20:58] Stick it up my… What?! 指着我 什么啊
[21:01] Just get the hell out of here. 你还是快走吧
[21:04] God, you are such a bitch. 上帝 你真是个婊子
[21:11] Why? 为什么这么做
[21:12] I asked Mrs. Tillman to tell me 我让蒂尔曼夫人告诉我
[21:14] the truth about my father. She did. 我爸到底怎么回事 她说了
[21:17] What did she say? 她说什么
[21:20] Mr. Delfino took my dad away to kill him. 德尔非诺把我爸带走了 要杀了他
[21:23] Now I’m gonna kill Mr. Delfino. 现在我要杀掉德尔非诺
[21:32] You honor, 法官大人
[21:33] this whole mess is just a result of my loneliness. 整件事情都缘于我的孤独寂寞
[21:38] My marriage is a bit strained. 我的婚姻不那么顺心
[21:40] After Carlos was convicted… 在卡洛斯被判有罪后
[21:42] No one’s been convicted yet, Mrs. Solis. 现在还没人被定罪 索利斯夫人
[21:45] This is just a grand jury hearing. 这只是一次陪审团听证会
[21:46] Oh, no, I’m talking about his other crime. 不 我说的是他另一项罪名
[21:49] Oh. Right. 好吧
[21:52] Go ahead. 请继续
[21:54] Anyways, he was placed under house arrest 是这样 他在被本宅软禁的过程中
[21:57] and he being the jealous man that he is, 当然他向来比较善妒
[21:59] got a little crazy every time I left the house. 所以每次我出门他都很不安
[22:02] He knows how men look at me and… 他知道其他男人拿什么眼神看我
[22:06] Well, I didn’t exactly ease his mind. 其实 是我没能给他安全感
[22:11] I… falsely led him to believe I was having an affair. 我让他误以为我有外遇
[22:18] Before Carlos’ house arrest, 卡洛斯被软禁前
[22:20] he was always working and he was never with me. 他总是忙于事业 很少陪着我
[22:22] I thought that 所以我以为
[22:24] maybe if he believed I was having an affair… 如果让他以为我有外遇
[22:28] he would realize he loved me. 他就会意识到应该好好珍惜我
[22:29] I know it sounds stupid. I do. I just… 我知道这听起来很蠢 我承认
[22:32] Is there a point to this? 这跟这桩案件有关系吗
[22:35] My point is that 我是说
[22:36] Carlos is an angry, jealous Neanderthal. 卡洛斯是个易怒 善妒的原始人
[22:42] But he’s not a gay-basher. 但他绝不是个殴打同志的恶棍
[22:46] All right. I’ve heard enough. Counsel, approach. 好了 够了 原告律师过来
[22:51] I gotta be honest. I don’t think we have a hate crime here. 老实说 我不认为这是起仇视罪
[23:07] Just so you know, you beat up the wrong guy. 知道吗 你打错人了
[23:11] Didn’t you think it was strange that you had the only lawn 你就不奇怪你明明只有一块草坪
[23:14] that needed to be mowed three times a week? 却需要一周修剪三次吗
[23:29] You are so dead. 你死定了
[23:33] – You are so dead. – Order! -你死定了 -肃静
[23:36] No! Carlos! 不 卡洛斯
[23:38] He’s doing it again! 他又要打人了
[23:42] For god’s sake, somebody stop him! 上帝啊 谁去拦住他
[23:44] Stop it! 住手
[23:47] – We will have order! – I’ll kill you! -肃静肃静 -我要杀了你
[23:51] – I am going to kill you! – Order! -我要杀了你 -肃静
[23:57] Please be seated. We will have order. 都坐下 注意庭内肃静
[24:29] Get out. 下车
[24:35] I’m not trying to justify anything 我不是想狡辩
[24:38] but Martha Huber ruined lives. 但是玛莎·胡博罪有应得
[24:40] For fun. She destroyed my family. 她毁了我的家庭
[24:44] – This isn’t about her. – I don’t understand. -跟她无关 -那我就不懂了
[24:46] Walk. 快走
[24:54] Remember when we first tested you, 还记得第一次给你体检时
[24:57] your potassium level was a bit high? 你体内的钾含量有些过高吗
[24:59] Yes. You made me stop eating bananas. 是的 所以你让我别吃香蕉
[25:02] But as we’ve continued testing, it’s kept climbing. 可之后的检查发现 钾含量还在攀升
[25:05] We’ve now run an entire battery of tests 经过一系列综合检测
[25:08] and your kidney function is fine. 你的肾功能毫无异常
[25:11] It has to be something you’re ingesting. 这些钾肯定是你摄入的
[25:14] Let me see. 让我看看
[25:23] These numbers can’t be right. 这些数据显然不正常
[25:26] Who prepares your meals? 你的三餐是谁负责的
[25:35] Bree. 布里
[25:37] I understand you’ve been having some marital problems. 我知道你们的婚姻有些问题
[25:46] – Wait a minute. – Was there an incident at a salad bar? -慢着 -还记得那次沙拉事件吗
[25:50] She gave you onions when she knew you were allergic. 明知你会过敏她还是给你吃洋葱
[25:55] That was an accident. 那次是意外
[25:57] You’re getting this potassium from somewhere. 可你的确在服用大量的钾
[26:01] – Get out. – Rex… -出去 -雷克斯
[26:03] I mean it. 我说真的
[26:05] Get out. 出去
[26:12] Leave the chart. 把表格留下
[26:15] I want to read it. 我想再看看
[26:52] So did you have a fun day? 你过得开心吗
[26:56] As a matter of fact, I did. 事实上 我很开心
[27:01] I probably had the most fun that I have had in a long time. 是长久以来我最开心的一天
[27:05] You know, I didn’t tell you to quit. 我真的没想让你辞职的
[27:07] No. No, no, no. 你确实没有
[27:10] But you made damn sure 可你让我
[27:11] that I’d go nowhere for the next 20 years. 接下来的20年哪儿也去不了
[27:18] I don’t know what to say. 我无言以对
[27:20] I hear “please forgive me” is popular. 你怎么不请求我原谅呢
[27:22] Yes, I am sorry. I am so, so sorry. 是啊 我很抱歉 真的对不起
[27:26] I didn’t want to hurt you. 我无意伤害你
[27:28] But I was trying to protect our family. 我只是想保护我们的家庭
[27:31] If you got a promotion, 如果你升迁了
[27:33] we never would have seen you. 我们会很久都见不到你
[27:34] You would have been travelling all… 你得到处出差
[27:36] Lynette, you’re right. 勒奈特 你是对的
[27:39] You’re right. You’re right. 你没做错
[27:41] That promotion would have just killed us. 升迁会毁了咱们的
[27:43] So this is gonna all work out. 所以这是个好办法
[27:49] What does that mean? 什么意思
[27:52] It means that I can use the break. 意思是我可以好好休假了
[27:55] Oh. Well, yeah. 也对
[27:57] I think it would be good for you to take some time off. 我想你也该好好休息一阵了
[28:00] No, not some time. Full-time. 不是一阵 是一直
[28:02] I’m gonna be a stay-at-home dad. 我要做全职爸爸
[28:06] What the heck? You earn the living for a while. 不如这样 由你来赚钱养家
[28:10] Tom, that’s… crazy. 汤姆 这太荒唐了
[28:13] Why? Why is it crazy? 为什么 有什么荒唐的
[28:15] You and I both know that you’re better at the ad game. 我们都知道你在广告界比我更强
[28:19] And you tell me all the time how hard it is to be a mom. 而且你一直在说当妈妈有多么难
[28:22] Well, yes, it is hard. But I love it, too. 是的 是很难 但我很喜欢这样
[28:25] I’ve been doing it for six years 我都当了六年妈妈了
[28:27] And I haven’t complained… The entire time. 我没有抱怨过 一直都没有
[28:30] Fair enough. Fair enough. 好吧 有道理
[28:32] But be honest. 但事实上
[28:34] Secretly, you miss the ad game, don’t you? 你更怀念你的工作 不是吗
[28:39] You miss the pressure and the 你怀念有压力
[28:41] deadlines and the power lunches. 有紧迫感 权利在手的生活
[28:44] Or am I wrong? 或者是我错了
[28:46] Maybe you want to sort dirty socks the rest of your life. 也许你只想继续让家务活伴随以后的生活
[28:53] We should talk about this seriously 在我们匆忙做决定前
[28:56] before we make any rash decisions. 应该认真讨论一下
[28:57] I already made the decision. You’re going back to work. 我已经做好决定了 你回去工作
[29:16] Can I at least get you something to eat, Zach? 扎克 至少让我给你找点吃的吧
[29:18] Maybe a soda. Thanks. 苏打水就可以 谢谢
[29:31] I gotta say, I think you’re making a mistake. 我得说 你这么做是不对的
[29:34] Mike couldn’t kill anybody. 麦克不可能杀任何人
[29:36] I mean, this could just be a misunderstanding. 我是指 这可能是个误会
[29:41] This is not a misunderstanding. 这不是什么误会
[29:43] I know you’re upset, 我知道你很愤怒
[29:45] but is this what you think your mother would want you doing? 但是你妈妈会让你这么做吗
[29:49] – Probably not. – Exactly. -也许不会 -没错
[29:52] Because she raised you right. 因为你很有家教
[29:55] Look, you have been through a lot. You’ve lost your mom. 你经历了这么多 失去了母亲
[29:58] You’re still carrying the guilt of 对于年幼的妹妹发生的事
[30:00] what happened to your baby sister. 还背负着罪责
[30:02] – I never had a baby sister. – Honey, I know about Dana. -我从来没有妹妹 -我知道丹娜的存在
[30:05] How stupid are you? I’m Dana. 你怎么这么蠢 我就是丹娜
[30:08] My mother was some junkie. 我妈妈有毒瘾
[30:10] They stole me and changed my name. 他们就把我偷走并且换了个名字
[30:12] They have been lying to me 我的整个生活都
[30:14] my entire life. Everyone lies to me! 充满了谎言 所有人都骗我
[30:17] My mother, my father, Mrs. Tillman, even Julie. 我妈妈 爸爸 蒂尔曼夫人甚至还有朱莉
[30:21] Do you understand how much that hurts? 你明白这对我的伤害有多大吗
[30:23] Look, Zach. 听着 扎克
[30:25] I know you’re upset. Let’s just sit down and talk. 我知道你很愤怒 我们坐下来谈谈
[30:29] Why? So you can lie to me also? 为什么 这样你就也可以骗我了吗
[30:37] No more talking. 不准说话
[31:32] – Hello? – Bree, it’s Dr. Craig. – 你好 -布里 我是克雷格医生
[31:36] I’m at the hospital and I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我在医院 恐怕要有些坏消息得通知你
[31:40] Rex passed away ten minutes ago. 雷克斯十分钟前过世了
[31:54] But his operation is not until tomorrow. 但他的手术不是要在明天吗
[31:57] I know. He just didn’t make it. 我知道 他没能挺过来
[32:01] I’m so sorry. We did everything we could. 十分抱歉 我们尽力了
[32:09] – Bree? – Yes. Of course you did. -布里 -我在 你们当然尽力了
[32:12] Thank you very much for calling. 谢谢你打电话过来
[34:04] This is a long way to go to do what 本来在我后院就能搞定的事
[34:05] you could have done in my back yard. 你却非要长途跋涉到这里来
[34:07] You’re kind of taking your time. Walking a lot. 你真是很从容啊 走了这么久
[34:11] You sure you know what you’re doing? 你清楚自己在做什么吗
[34:13] You ever had to kill anyone for real before? 你以前真的杀过人吗
[34:17] Yeah. 真的
[34:22] But since you’re so tired of walking, 但看你走累了
[34:24] let’s just do this here. 我们就在这儿解决问题
[34:34] I don’t expect any favors from you, obviously. 显然 我不期待你能大发慈悲
[34:37] But could you at least do me the 但请你至少让我知道
[34:39] courtesy of telling me why we’re here? 你为什么要这么做
[34:51] You knew Deidre. 你认识黛德丽
[34:55] And I know what you did to her. 我知道你对她做过什么
[34:58] She was just a sad girl with a lot of problems. 她只是个伤了心的问题少女
[35:01] She did some terrible, crazy, selfish stuff. 她曾做过很多糟糕 疯狂 自私的事
[35:04] But you tell me what she ever 但请你告诉我她到底做错了什么
[35:06] could have done to deserve death 值得因此去送命
[35:08] at the hands of somebody like you. 死在像你这种人手里
[35:14] It’s complicated. 这太复杂了
[35:17] It’s so… complicated. 太复杂了
[35:22] And just like that, my husband began sharing my secrets. 就这样 我的丈夫开始分享我的秘密
[35:29] You want some carrot, Zachary? 吃点萝卜 扎克
[35:31] Secrets I had died to protect. 我用生命守护的秘密
[35:37] There you go. 给你
[35:40] We have to get that fence up in the 我们得在游泳池竣工前
[35:42] back yard before the pool’s finished. 给后院装上栅栏
[35:44] – I know. – I’m serious. -知道了 -我很认真
[35:47] You know kids are drawn to water. 你知道孩子很容易溺水的
[36:03] Hello, Angela. 你好 安吉拉
[36:14] You did a good job covering your tracks. 你太会隐藏踪迹了
[36:18] I had to spend a lot of my father’s money hunting you down. 我花了我爸很多钱才找到你们
[36:21] Congratulations. You found us. 祝贺你找到我们
[36:24] You know, I never told the police what happened. 我从未告诉过警察真相
[36:27] You didn’t? 你没有吗
[36:28] They would have put Dana in foster care. 他们也许会把丹娜送到福利院
[36:31] Or worse, given him to my father. 或者更糟 把他给我父亲
[36:35] So I kept our little secret. 所以我一直在保密
[36:38] Well, we appreciate that. 我们十分感谢你
[36:42] Anyway, I guess you can see I’ve gotten myself cleaned up. 你们可以看出 我已经改过了
[36:47] Yes, you look lovely. 你看上去不错
[36:49] I’m not the same person you knew back then, Angela. 安吉拉 我不是你以前认识的那个人了
[36:54] I’m in a good place now. 我现在生活的很好
[36:59] You can’t have him. 你不能带走他
[37:01] I didn’t go to the police before but I can do it now. 我以前没找警察 不一定现在不会去
[37:04] – Zach is our son. – His name is Dana. -扎克是我们的孩子 -他的名字叫丹娜
[37:07] If you think I’m giving my baby 要是你认为我会把孩子给
[37:08] to some junkie, you’re crazy. 一个瘾君子 你真是疯了
[37:10] – He’s not your baby. – Just calm down. -他不是你的孩子 -冷静
[37:12] You were always so high and mighty, 你总是那么趾高气扬
[37:15] looking down on us poor degenerates, 看不起我们这种可怜的堕落的人
[37:17] Pretending you wanted to help when all 假装想要帮助我们
[37:19] you really wanted was to feel superior. 其实是想让自己有优越感
[37:21] – You self-righteous bitch. – You’re still using. -你个自以为是的混蛋 -你还在吸毒
[37:25] Go to hell. What are you doing? 见鬼去吧 你要干什么
[37:27] – Let me see your arm. – I said I’m clean! -让我看看你的手臂 -我说过我戒了
[37:29] – Just take it easy. – Where do you think you’re going? -冷静一点 -你要去哪儿
[37:32] I’m getting my son and taking him home. 我要去找我的孩子 并带他回家
[37:34] – Paul, stop her. – Please. Come on. -保罗 拦住她 -拜托 下来
[37:38] – Sit down! – Get your hands off me! -坐下 -把你的手拿开
[37:41] We raised him! we’re his parents! 我们把他养大 我们是他的父母
[37:44] Come on. 好了
[37:46] Paul! 保罗
[37:54] Don’t worry. I’ll give him a good home. 别担心 我会给他一个美满的家
[38:03] No! 不
[38:25] Oh, Mary Alice. What did you do? 玛丽·艾莉丝 你干了什么
[38:44] Mommy? 妈妈
[38:48] It’s ok, Zach. 没事的 扎克
[38:54] Mommy needs to borrow your toy chest. 妈妈要借一下你的玩具箱
[38:58] You go back to sleep, ok? 你继续睡觉 好吗
[39:12] What are we gonna do? 我们要怎么办
[39:15] You said they were pouring the 你说过明天有人来
[39:17] Concrete for the pool tomorrow? 给游泳池浇铸水泥
[39:19] – You can’t be serious. – They’ll never find her. -你是认真的吗 -他们就再也找不到她了
[39:22] – We can put her in this. – She won’t fit. -我们可以把她放到玩具箱里 -装不下的
[39:26] Then we’ll have to make her fit. 我们就硬把她塞进去
[39:29] – What are you doing? – Checking for track marks. -你在干什么 -看看有没有疤痕
[40:12] Deidre had a baby? 黛德丽有个孩子
[40:20] Let’s get this over with. 让我们赶紧结束吧
[40:57] It’s an odd thing to look back on the world, 回首看这个世界 是件奇怪的事情
[41:00] to watch those I left behind, 看那些被我甩在身后的人
[41:03] each, in her own way, so brave, so determined, 都以各自的方式生活 勇敢 坚决
[41:08] and so very desperate. 又那么不顾一切
[41:15] Desperate to venture out, 不顾一切的想要出去冒险
[41:17] but afraid of what she’ll miss when she goes. 但又害怕走了之后会错过什么
[41:23] Desperate to get everything she wants, 不顾一切的追求自己想要的东西
[41:26] Even when she’s not exactly sure of what that is. 即使不确定自己想要什么
[41:35] Desperate for life to be perfect again, 不顾一切的想要生活重归美好
[41:39] although she realizes it never really was. 虽然她知道 生活从未美满过
[41:47] Desperate for a better future, 不顾一切的想要一个更好的未来
[41:50] if she can find a way to escape her past. 如果她能找到逃离往事的方法
[41:58] I not only watch, I cheer them on, 我不只关注 我为她们欢呼
[42:02] these amazing women. 这些令人惊叹的女人们
[42:07] I hope so much they’ll find what they’re looking for. 我真的很希望 她们能实现自己的梦想
[42:13] But I know not all of them will. 但是我知道不是所有人都可以
[42:18] Sadly… 很不幸
[42:23] That’s just not the way life works. 生活不是这样进行的
[42:27] Not everyone gets a happy ending. 不是所有的人 都有幸福的结局
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme