时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | My electronic monitoring device. | 这是我的电子监控器 |
[00:05] | I’m on house arrest. It’s a condition of my bail. | 我被软禁在家 这是保释条件 |
[00:08] | Investigations began. | 调查开始了 |
[00:09] | I need you to check into someone else’s background. | 我要你帮忙查查另一个人的背景 |
[00:12] | There’s this plumber I know. | 就是我认识的这个水管工 |
[00:13] | Boundaries were pushed. | 底线突破了 |
[00:15] | You won’t regret taking this journey. | 这次经历你会永生难忘 |
[00:18] | – And the news… – Peterson called me into his office. | -而消息… -彼德森让我去他办公室 |
[00:21] | – …went from bad… – He’s holding the promotion for Duggan. | -一路… -他叫停了达根的晋升 |
[00:26] | – …to worse. – I’m pregnant and it might be yours. | -恶化 -我怀孕了 孩子可能是你的 |
[00:34] | Edie Brit’s favorite moment of every day | 伊迪·布利特每天最爱的时刻 |
[00:37] | was her arrival at the construction site of her new home, | 就是她亲自光临新房工地的时候 |
[00:41] | because she knew what was about to happen. | 因为她知道会发生什么 |
[00:44] | Her sudden appearance | 她的飘然而至 |
[00:46] | was always sure to generate a few appreciative glances, | 总会引发些许赞赏的目光 |
[00:50] | a few lascivious looks, | 些许挑逗的眼神 |
[00:52] | and some downright ogling. | 和些许明目张胆的乱送秋波 |
[00:55] | Sadly for Edie, the one man she wanted most to notice her… | 可怜的伊迪 那个她最想得到的男人 |
[01:03] | …paid her no attention at all. | 压根没留意到她 |
[01:06] | Yes, Edie needed attention to feel good about herself. | 没错 伊迪需要关注来实现自我满足 |
[01:10] | And she was determined to get it. | 所以她决定要主动出击 |
[01:13] | Miss Britt, you look extra beautiful today. | 布利特小姐 你今天看起来真是太美了 |
[01:16] | Cyrus, you’re so sweet. | 赛勒斯 你嘴真甜 |
[01:19] | So anyhow, I was wondering if maybe… | 我在想 有没可能 |
[01:24] | I could uh… take you out to dinner some time. | 我能有幸 找个时间请你吃晚餐 |
[01:28] | Oh, honey, you are so far out of your league | 亲爱的 你未免有点不自量力 |
[01:32] | that you are playing a completely different sport. | 咱俩可不是一个段位的 |
[01:49] | Hey, Edie. What’s up? | 伊迪 什么事 |
[01:51] | – Nice ensemble. You busy? – No, not really. | -好行头 你忙吗 -不太忙 |
[01:55] | Good. I bought fresh donuts for my construction workers | 很好 我给工人买了些刚出炉的甜甜圈 |
[01:58] | and as you can see, I bought a few too many. | 你也看到了 我买多了 |
[02:01] | So I thought you and I could… | 所以我想你可以和我… |
[02:04] | – Susan. – Hey there, Edie. | -苏珊 -伊迪 |
[02:07] | – What… what are you… – Mike and I got back together. | -你怎么在… -麦克跟我和好了 |
[02:11] | – Super. – I knew you’d be happy for us. | -真棒 -我就知道你会为我们高兴的 |
[02:14] | – So what’s going on? – Edie was about to… | -什么事 -伊迪打算… |
[02:17] | Free donuts. Want them or not? | 免费甜甜圈 要不要 |
[02:19] | How sweet. Thanks. | 你真好 谢啦 |
[02:21] | Why don’t you go put these on a plate? | 去把它们装盘吧 |
[02:28] | And save me one with sprinkles. | 给我留一个撒糖粉的 |
[02:30] | I cannot believe you are still coming onto him. | 我真不敢相信你还粘着他 |
[02:33] | You said you were finished. You thought he was a murderer. | 你说你们完了 你觉得他是个凶手 |
[02:37] | And that was your cue to come and flirt? | 那就是暗示你来勾引他吗 |
[02:39] | You wasted your time and your donuts. | 你在浪费你的时间和甜甜圈 |
[02:41] | Not if you choke on them. | 别噎着 |
[02:45] | – Thanks, Edie. The donuts look great. – Pleasure. | -谢谢 甜甜圈很不错 -不客气 |
[02:48] | See you. | 回见 |
[02:53] | I’m gonna run home | 我要回家 |
[02:54] | and get some milk to go with those donuts. | 拿点牛奶来配这些甜甜圈 |
[02:56] | Hey. It’s a shame you’ve got to keep running back and forth. | 你一直跑来跑去的多不好 |
[03:00] | I can’t have donuts and juice, it’s unnatural. | 我不能拿果汁配甜甜圈 |
[03:03] | No, I mean, we should move in together. | 我是说 我们应该搬到一起住 |
[03:08] | – Come on. What do you say? – Oh! um… I say um… Ooh! | -你说呢 -我说 哇哦 |
[03:15] | Hold that thought. Edie! Edie! Stop! | 等等 伊迪 停下 |
[03:18] | – Hang on. – What now? | -停下 -干什么 |
[03:23] | I was just rude back there, gloating and everything. | 我刚才无礼自大又幸灾乐祸 |
[03:26] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[03:28] | Thank you, Susan. That’s very big of you. | 谢谢 苏珊 你肚量真大 |
[03:31] | And on a completely unrelated topic, | 再说个题外话 |
[03:34] | Mike and I are moving in together. Seeya! | 麦克和我要搬到一起住了 回见 |
[03:38] | Yes, Edie Britt needed the attention of men | 没错 伊迪·布利特需要男人的关注 |
[03:41] | to feel good about herself. | 来实现自我满足 |
[03:45] | Hey, Cyrus. You have lunch plans? | 赛勒斯 你午餐有安排吗 |
[03:48] | No. | 没有 |
[03:49] | And even she was amazed at how far | 然而即使是她自己 |
[03:51] | she was willing to go to get it. | 也惊讶于对自己的接受能力 |
[03:53] | Ellsberg Hotel, half an hour. | 半小时后 埃尔斯伯格酒店见 |
[03:57] | Welcome to the majors. | 好戏开始 |
[04:45] | Mr. and Mrs. Edwin Mullins | 埃德温·马林斯夫妇 |
[04:46] | were finally leaving Wisteria Lane. | 最终搬离了紫藤郡 |
[04:50] | In the past year, their street had played host to arson, | 去年 他们的街区接连上演了纵火事件 |
[04:53] | violence, blackmail, and murder. | 暴力事件 勒索信甚至谋杀案 |
[04:56] | Fearing they too would be infected by this moral decay, | 惟恐染上道德沦丧的风气 |
[05:00] | the Mullins felt it was time to say goodbye. | 马林斯家觉得是时候说再见了 |
[05:06] | Strangely enough, none of their neighbors | 说来奇怪 他们的邻居 |
[05:08] | seemed to notice they were moving out. | 似乎没人发现他们搬走了 |
[05:15] | Hey. I thought you might be thirsty. | 我猜你可能渴了 |
[05:19] | No, I’m good. | 不 我不渴 |
[05:22] | So how’s your roommate doing? | 你的室友怎么样了 |
[05:24] | He’s hanging in there. | 他整天宅着 |
[05:26] | Yeah. Well, I had to tell him some news | 我不得不告诉他一些消息 |
[05:30] | that was a little bit upsetting for him. | 那可能让他有点不安 |
[05:33] | – No kidding. – Excuse me? | -别开玩笑了 -什么 |
[05:35] | John’s not good enough to raise a child? | 约翰不能好好抚养孩子吗 |
[05:38] | – That kid could be his. – It’s a complicated situation. | -孩子可能是他的 -情况很复杂 |
[05:40] | Seems pretty simple to me. | 对我来说很简单 |
[05:43] | You’re an unfeeling bitch. | 你就是个无情的婊子 |
[05:57] | Why did you hit the lawn boy? | 你为什么打那个园丁 |
[06:02] | If you saw what he did to our begonias, | 要是你看到他把秋海棠整成什么样子 |
[06:03] | you’d slap him too. | 你也会打他的 |
[06:19] | I can’t tell from this. | 我也说不清楚 |
[06:25] | What are you doing here? What’s this? | 你怎么来了 这是什么 |
[06:27] | You told me Duggan’s coming back to work. | 你说达根要回来上班 |
[06:29] | I thought I’d do something special for him. | 我就想着做点什么特别的 |
[06:31] | This has nothing to do | 所以你不是 |
[06:32] | with you checking up on me and Annabel? | 在查我和安娜贝尔的岗吗 |
[06:34] | What? | 什么 |
[06:36] | Yesterday you brought pictures of the kids. | 昨天你带来孩子们的照片 |
[06:38] | The day before that you brought me soup. | 前天你来给我送汤 |
[06:41] | Lynette, honey, it’s got to stop. | 勒奈特 亲爱的 别这样做了 |
[06:45] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[06:47] | I don’t care about you working with Annabel. | 我不介意你跟安娜贝尔一起工作 |
[06:50] | I told you that. This is for Duggan. He had a heart attack. | 我说了 这是为了达根 他刚得心脏病 |
[06:53] | – I don’t care about Annabel. – Hey, Lynette. | -我不关心什么安娜贝尔 -勒奈特 |
[06:58] | Ah. Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[07:02] | And I mean that. | 我说真的 |
[07:10] | Well, you’re becoming a regular fixture around here, aren’t you? | 你是来定期监察的 对吧 |
[07:14] | Oh, yeah. I wanted to do something nice for Duggan. | 我想为达根做点什么 |
[07:18] | I suppose filling his bloodstream | 我觉得往他的血管里 |
[07:20] | with butter fat might be considered nice. | 塞满乳脂还真是体贴周到 |
[07:22] | Actually, it’s fruit juice sweetened. Can I cut you… | 其实这是果汁炼乳 要为你 |
[07:27] | a piece? | 切一块吗 |
[07:30] | Everyone, I need to see you right now. | 大家过来 |
[07:33] | Ok, listen up. I just spoke with Tim Duggan’s wife. | 听好了 我刚跟蒂姆·达根的妻子谈过 |
[07:37] | It looks like he’s not going to be returning to work after all. | 他似乎还无法回来工作 |
[07:40] | He had a relapse last night, | 昨晚他的情况又恶化了 |
[07:42] | which puts us in a very tight spot. | 因此我们现在到了紧要关头 |
[07:45] | but we’re gonna work together as a team | 不过我们还是得团结一心 |
[07:47] | and do what we need to do. | 竭尽全力来工作 |
[07:48] | Jerry, take the Hollister account, | 杰里 你接手霍利斯特 |
[07:51] | Suzanne, Paradise Springs, | 苏珊妮 你负责天之春项目 |
[07:53] | And, Annabel, take the lead on the Traveler’s hotel chain. | 安娜贝尔 负责旅行者连锁酒店 |
[07:57] | You leave for Hawaii in three days. | 三天之内去夏威夷 |
[07:58] | I can’t do travelers by myself. | 我一个人做不了旅行者 |
[08:00] | Not if they’re moving into print. | 除非他们已经进入刊登程序了 |
[08:02] | Well, choose someone to take with you. | 那你挑个人帮你 |
[08:04] | Oh. Ok. Um… | 好的 |
[08:07] | I choose… Tom. | 我选 汤姆 |
[08:17] | Let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[08:17] | I’ve beaten you at bridge and mahjong and hearts. | 无论桥牌还是麻将 你都不是我的对手 |
[08:22] | This is your last chance to redeem yourself. | 这是你证明自己的最后机会了 |
[08:24] | Stop it. You’re gonna make me laugh. | 别逗我笑了 |
[08:34] | Ok. Ok, I’ll be good. | 好吧好吧 我会乖乖的 |
[08:41] | – Miss it, miss it, miss it. – Bree. | -不中 不中 不中 -布里 |
[08:43] | Come on. I’m allowed to psych you out. | 拜托 我可以干扰你丢球的 |
[08:56] | Ok. Time’s up. Take your best shot. | 好吧 时间到 挥出最好水平 |
[09:00] | I’m not ready yet. | 我还没准备好 |
[09:04] | – Hurry up. There are people waiting. – One more minute. | -快点 有人等着呢 -再等一分钟 |
[09:08] | – Come on, take your… – Don’t do that! | -快点啊 -别这样 |
[09:14] | George… | 乔治 |
[09:17] | Do you have an erection? | 你是勃起了吗 |
[09:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:25] | – What on earth? – You were blowing on my ear. | -你搞什么 -你吹我的耳朵 |
[09:28] | – I was teasing you. – Exactly. | -我是在干扰你 -我知道 |
[09:32] | You have got to get rid of it. There are children present. | 你赶紧处理一下 这里还有孩子 |
[09:36] | – How? – I don’t know! | -怎么处理 -我不知道 |
[09:38] | – Think of something unpleasant. – Like what? | -想点不开心的事情 -比如呢 |
[09:41] | Like famine or disease or hoboes. | 饥荒疾病或流离失所的人们 |
[09:44] | Whatever. Just hurry. | 随便什么 快啊 |
[09:48] | You can’t be mad about it. | 你不能因为这个生气 |
[09:50] | It’s not something men can control. | 这是没法控制的 |
[09:52] | I kept this friendship going | 我之所以继续和你做朋友 |
[09:54] | because I thought Rex’s dislike of you was paranoid. | 是因为我以为雷克斯对你有偏见 |
[09:56] | But you had feelings for me all along. | 原来你一直对我有感觉 |
[09:58] | God, this is just such a betrayal. | 天哪 这简直是背叛 |
[10:01] | Come on, Bree. | 别这样 布里 |
[10:03] | The only thing I’m guilty of is loving you in silence. | 我唯一内疚的 就是不该默默爱你 |
[10:05] | Well, you shouldn’t be doing that. | 你别再那样了 |
[10:07] | In case you’ve forgotten, I’m married. | 提醒你一句 我是有夫之妇 |
[10:08] | To a selfish 2-faced liar | 可你丈夫是个自私的两面派骗子 |
[10:10] | who betrayed you with a hooker. | 他召妓 背叛了你 |
[10:11] | I told you that in confidence. | 我跟你推心置腹 |
[10:13] | How dare you throw it back in my face? | 你居然敢用这个来羞辱我 |
[10:15] | So you’re ending our friendship, after everything I’ve done for you? | 我为你做了这么多 你却要跟我绝交 |
[10:19] | What is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[10:22] | Nothing. It didn’t mean anything. | 没什么 什么意思也没有 |
[10:27] | George. I do love you. As a friend. | 乔治 我喜欢你 但仅仅是作为朋友 |
[10:31] | I wish you could love me the same way back, | 我希望你对我也一样 |
[10:33] | but since you can’t… | 不过既然你做不到 |
[10:36] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[10:46] | Later that day, | 那天晚些时候 |
[10:47] | Edie Britt witnessed something disturbing. | 伊迪·布利特目睹了一件令人不快的事 |
[10:54] | Something she was determined to put a stop to. | 她下定决心要阻止它 |
[10:58] | – Is Susan coming? – She said she might be late. | -苏珊来了吗 -她说她可能会迟到 |
[11:01] | They’ve started moving Mike’s things to her house. | 他们在把麦克的东西往她家里搬 |
[11:04] | Already? Wow. Good for her. | 已经搬去了吗 那很好 |
[11:07] | Yeah. It’s nice to see Susan so happy again. | 是啊 看到苏珊又喜笑颜开挺好的 |
[11:11] | Yeah, I’m happy for Susan. | 是啊 我也为苏珊高兴 |
[11:13] | But don’t you think she and Mike are moving a little fast? | 但你们不觉得他俩进展有点太快了吗 |
[11:17] | I mean, two days ago she thought he was a murderer | 两天前她还说他是个杀人犯 |
[11:19] | and now she’s moving in with him? | 现在却要跟他搬到一起住了 |
[11:21] | But she found out it was in self-defense. | 她查清楚了那是正当防卫 |
[11:23] | – I think they’ve cleared everything up. – Good point. | -他们都说清楚了 -不错 |
[11:26] | – Mike’s a decent guy. – Yeah, that’s true. | -麦克是个正派人 -是 确实 |
[11:29] | Of course, there was the gunshot wound… | 不过 那枪伤… |
[11:32] | That’s right. Did he ever explain that? | 对啊 他解释过那枪伤吗 |
[11:35] | No. And I know guns, | 没有 而且我了解枪 |
[11:37] | and that wound was not self-inflicted. | 那枪伤绝不是自己打的 |
[11:42] | And then what about Mrs. Huber’s bloodstained jewelry? | 还有胡博太太带血迹的首饰 |
[11:45] | Yeah. That didn’t walk into Mike’s garage by itself. | 是啊 那东西可不会自己走到麦克的车库 |
[11:49] | Maybe this is a mistake. | 也许这是个错误 |
[11:51] | You know, if there’s one thing I’ve learned, | 要说我学到了什么 |
[11:53] | men can’t be trusted. | 那就是绝对不要相信男人 |
[11:55] | Hold it. Are you saying that we should put a stop to this? | 慢着 你是说我们应该出面阻止吗 |
[12:00] | I guess it wouldn’t hurt to sit her down and share our concerns. | 让她听听我们的想法也无妨吧 |
[12:05] | – Yeah, we could do that. – Yeah. | -没错 这样可以 -是啊 |
[12:08] | Edie, do you want to be a part of it? | 伊迪 你要不要参与 |
[12:11] | Normally I prefer not to get involved. | 通常我不想搅和进来 |
[12:16] | But… | 不过 |
[12:19] | If there’s any way that I could help Susan… | 如果能帮到苏珊的话 |
[12:27] | – We need to talk. – Ok. | -我们得谈谈 -好 |
[12:32] | When I was packing up your stuff in your bedroom | 我在帮你收拾卧室时 |
[12:35] | I found a box of bullets. | 发现了一盒子弹 |
[12:41] | Look, I feel really bad about Deidre | 我真的为黛德丽感到难过 |
[12:43] | and I know you must want to find out who killed her | 我知道 你一定想查出是谁杀了她 |
[12:46] | but if we are going to move in together, | 但如果我们要搬到一起的话 |
[12:48] | we can’t have this stuff hanging over us. | 不能让这事总悬在我们之间 |
[12:50] | You’ve got to get rid of it. All of it. | 你得摆脱它 所有的 |
[12:51] | The file, the map, the gun. Especially the gun. | 文件 地图 枪 特别是枪 |
[12:55] | Leave this to the police. They’re the professionals. | 让警察去调查吧 他们是专业人士 |
[13:00] | What can I say? Um… | 我能说什么呢 |
[13:04] | It seems like a reasonable request. | 这要求很合理 |
[13:08] | Oh. Really? Well, that was easy. | 真的吗 那就好 |
[13:15] | Maybe after lunch we could talk about your leather beanbag chair. | 午餐后我们再谈谈你的皮质豆袋椅 |
[13:39] | “I realize now that I’ve treated you badly.” | “我意识到我对你有多差” |
[13:41] | “I’m the one who needs to get help, not you.” | “我才是需要帮助的人 你不是” |
[13:44] | “So I have to go away.” | “所以我必须离开” |
[13:45] | “In the meantime, Mrs. Tillman will look out for you.” | “这段时间 蒂尔曼太太会照顾你” |
[13:47] | I don’t consider it a burden. You know you’re welcome here. | 我很乐意照顾你 在这儿别客气 |
[13:52] | “I’ve left you some things.” | “我留了些东西给你” |
[13:54] | “I hope you can take comfort in them.” | “希望你能从中得到安慰” |
[13:56] | “I got you a new mitt.” | “这个新棒球手套是给你的” |
[13:57] | “Work on your curve ball while I’m gone.” | “我不在的时候 练练曲线球吧” |
[14:01] | “I love you. Dad.” | “爱你的爸爸” |
[14:02] | I don’t understand. Why wouldn’t he come see me? | 我不懂 他为什么不来见我 |
[14:05] | Why just run away? | 为什么就这么跑了 |
[14:06] | Your father’s been very troubled. | 你爸爸有很大的麻烦 |
[14:08] | Dear, I’m sure he did what he felt was best for you. | 亲爱的 他一定是觉得这样对你最好 |
[14:14] | And he wants me to take comfort in this junk? | 他想要我从这垃圾中得到安慰 |
[14:17] | I hate baseball. You’d think he’d know that. | 我讨厌棒球 他明知道的 |
[14:19] | Zach… | 扎克 |
[15:05] | – Susan’s coming. – Ok. | -苏珊来了 -好 |
[15:07] | Ok, guys. Interventions are never pretty. | 好了 各位 要干涉就得唱黑脸 |
[15:11] | So stay strong ’cause she’s probably gonna cry. | 得坚定立场 因为她很可能会哭 |
[15:23] | Bonjour. Mwah, mwah. | 你好 |
[15:28] | Oh, hi. I didn’t know that the cooking lesson | 没想到这堂烹饪课 |
[15:30] | was gonna be a group activity. | 原来是集体活动啊 |
[15:33] | Well, the more the merrier, right? | 也好 人越多越热闹 |
[15:36] | As long as no one makes fun of my crepes. | 只要没人取笑我的法式薄饼就好 |
[15:42] | How come I’m the only one wearing an apron? | 怎么只有我一个穿围裙 |
[15:46] | It seems like we’re ganging up on you | 看起来像是我们在以多欺少 |
[15:48] | but you were moving so fast | 不过你们俩进展太快 |
[15:50] | we thought a sort of intervention was necessary. | 以至于我们觉得有必要稍微干涉一下 |
[15:55] | I know it’s tough to hear. None of us wanted to do this. | 我知道这话不中听 大家也不想这样 |
[16:08] | I appreciate what you guys are trying to do. I really do. Um… | 谢谢你们努力想帮我 真的很感谢 |
[16:13] | I’m not gonna change my mind. | 我不打算改变主意 |
[16:16] | In my life, I’ve been hurt a lot. | 我这一辈子 受了不少伤害 |
[16:20] | Karl and uh… | 卡尔 还有… |
[16:24] | Well, it’s just taught me to be cynical | 这一切让我变得愤世嫉俗 |
[16:27] | and expect the absolute worst from people. | 总是把人往最坏的一面想 |
[16:33] | I don’t want to live like that any more, | 我再也不想这样了 |
[16:35] | and when Mike asked me to move in with him, | 当麦克要我和他一起住时 |
[16:37] | I was just happy, you know, just ridiculously happy. | 我感到好开心 开心至极 |
[16:42] | I mean, I still am. And I want to go with that feeling. | 现在也是 我想跟着感觉走 |
[16:47] | I love him and… I love him. | 我爱他 就是爱他 |
[16:50] | So I’m gonna expect the best from Mike | 所以我会把麦克当成最好的人来爱 |
[16:53] | and I know that he is gonna deliver that in return. | 而且我知道他不会让我失望 |
[16:59] | – Ok? – Honey. | -好吗 -亲爱的 |
[17:06] | This is the worst intervention I have ever been to. | 这是我所参与过最失败的干涉 |
[17:17] | This is fun. It’s forever since we had lunch. | 很有趣 我们好久没一起吃午餐了 |
[17:21] | Well, as happy as I am to see you, | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[17:24] | I actually have an agenda. | 不过其实我是有企图的 |
[17:27] | I ran into someone last week who said you guys are looking to hire. | 上周我听说你们在招人 |
[17:31] | – Is that true? – Yeah. | -是真的吗 -是的 |
[17:33] | Are you thinking of coming back? Because say the word… | 这么说 你打算回来 |
[17:36] | No, not me. I was actually thinking more about Tom. | 不 不是我 其实是汤姆 |
[17:40] | Oh. Tom. | 汤姆 |
[17:43] | Yeah, he’s been thinking about making a move for a while. | 他已经蠢蠢欲动好一阵了 |
[17:46] | He feels like he’s done everything he can where he is now. | 他似乎觉得在目前的公司没什么发展 |
[17:51] | Well, Tom’s certainly solid. | 汤姆确实是不错 |
[17:56] | He’s more than solid. Tom’s ideas are spectacular. | 不仅仅是不错 他的创意简直无与伦比 |
[17:59] | He’s passionate about his work. | 对工作充满激情 |
[18:01] | His visual instincts are off the chart. | 领悟力也超乎寻常 |
[18:04] | Is he as good as you? | 他和你一样优秀吗 |
[18:06] | He’s apples, I’m oranges. | 他是苹果 我是桔子 |
[18:09] | We excel in different areas. | 我们各有优势 |
[18:11] | Trust me, you should give Tom a look. | 相信我 考虑下汤姆吧 |
[18:14] | I don’t need apples. | 可我不需要苹果 |
[18:16] | I need someone like you. | 我需要你这样的人 |
[18:19] | Cutthroat. Ruthless. | 冷酷无情 干脆利落 |
[18:22] | Oh. Geez, Nat. You make me sound like some kind of shark. | 娜塔 你把我说得像条鲨鱼 |
[18:28] | Oh. Ok. | 好吧 |
[18:32] | You know, actually… | 你知道 事实上 |
[18:34] | If that’s the kind of exec you’re looking for… | 如果你找的是这种类型 |
[18:37] | You got a shark for me? | 你手头有这样的人 |
[18:39] | Yes. A very pretty shark. | 没错 一条漂亮的鲨鱼 |
[19:47] | So here’s what I’m thinking. | 我正在考虑 |
[19:50] | I’m gonna see if Dr. Morrison at the Lipstone clinic | 看能不能让利普斯顿诊所的莫里森医生 |
[19:54] | can come in and consult. | 也参与会诊 |
[19:54] | You want to bring someone else in? | 你想让其他人参加诊断 |
[19:57] | Your body isn’t responding to the medication the way it should. | 目前的治疗对你没起到应有的效果 |
[20:01] | The tests we’ve run have all come back negative so I… | 检查的结果不太好 所以我… |
[20:05] | I just want to be on the safe side. | 我只是想保险起见 |
[20:10] | Will you excuse me? I need to take this. | 先失陪 我有别的急诊 |
[20:23] | I don’t know why, | 不知道为什么 |
[20:24] | but I have this overwhelming feeling | 但我有种强烈的预感 |
[20:26] | that you’re gonna be just fine. I really do. | 你会好起来的 一定 |
[20:30] | Lee Craig has the biggest ego of any doctor I know. | 李·克雷格是我认识的最自负的医生 |
[20:33] | If he wants to consult with someone, | 如果连他都需要和别人会诊 |
[20:36] | that means he’s stumped. | 可见他真的没辙了 |
[20:39] | – Which means I’m screwed. – Don’t say that. | -也意味着我完蛋了 -别那么说 |
[20:41] | Damn it, Bree, do you understand what’s going on here? | 该死 布里 你到底明不明白 |
[20:45] | I could die. | 我可能要死了 |
[20:51] | – So could I. – What? | -我也可能啊 -什么 |
[20:55] | I could walk across the street tomorrow and be hit by a car. | 可能明天我过马路时就被车撞了 |
[21:03] | What in god’s name is your point? | 你到底想说什么 |
[21:07] | All I’m saying is that we’re both gonna die eventually. | 我想说 死亡可能会没预警地降临 |
[21:12] | In the time that we have left, | 所以在我们的有生之年 |
[21:14] | whether it’s two days or two decades, | 两天也好 二十年也好 |
[21:17] | I think we should be nice to each other. | 我们都应该彼此珍惜 |
[21:24] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[21:32] | Um… Miss Tillman. | 蒂尔曼小姐 |
[21:33] | Paul Young’s been missing for a last couple of days. | 好多天没看到保罗·杨了 |
[21:35] | Have you seen him? | 你见过他吗 |
[21:36] | Why ask me? | 干吗问我 |
[21:39] | I saw him leave a box on your doorstep. | 我看到他放了个箱子在你门口 |
[21:41] | And I’ve seen Zach over here. | 还见到扎克在你那 |
[21:44] | If I did know where Mr. Young was, why would I tell you? | 就算我知道杨先生在哪 凭什么告诉你 |
[21:48] | Look, the police think I killed your sister | 警察和你一样 |
[21:52] | and I’m sure you do too. | 都觉得是我杀了你妹妹 |
[21:54] | But I swear I had nothing to do with it. | 但我发誓绝不是我干的 |
[21:56] | And you think Paul Young did. | 那你觉得是保罗·杨杀的 |
[21:59] | Well… No, that’s not what I was saying. | 我没这么说 |
[22:02] | You gotta admit, it’s a neat theory. | 承认吧 你就是这意思 |
[22:05] | Care for a snack? | 进来坐坐吗 |
[22:10] | So it’s not such a stretch. | 其实没那么复杂 |
[22:12] | I wonder if Paul avenged his wife’s death | 我怀疑保罗杀玛莎是为了报复 |
[22:14] | by killing Martha for blackmailing them. | 她的敲诈逼死了他妻子 |
[22:20] | But perhaps I’m alone in that. | 恐怕没人认同我吧 |
[22:23] | – You’re not. – Aren’t you sweet? Tea? | -我认同 -谢谢 来点茶吗 |
[22:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:29] | Does this say anything about why she was blackmailing the Youngs? | 上面有没有写她为什么敲诈杨一家 |
[22:35] | Not specifically. | 没写得很明确 |
[22:37] | But I got the definite impression that it involved a murder, | 但直觉告诉我这里牵扯了一起谋杀案 |
[22:41] | and now here you are saying your friend was murdered. | 现在你又跟我说你朋友被杀了 |
[22:49] | Any reason you haven’t shown these to the police? | 你为什么没把这些给警察 |
[22:54] | Are you in favor of the death penalty? | 你支持死刑吗 |
[22:57] | Um… Yeah. | 支持 |
[23:00] | So am I. We had it in utah. | 我也是 犹他州就有 |
[23:04] | Not in this state, though. | 但这个州没有 |
[23:08] | A shame, don’t you agree? | 真可惜 是吧 |
[23:15] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 |
[23:20] | I like you so much, Mr. Delfino. | 你真招人喜欢 德尔非诺先生 |
[23:26] | Do you know where Paul Young is? | 你知道保罗·杨在哪吗 |
[23:30] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不知道 |
[23:35] | But I know where he’ll be on Thursday night. | 但我知道他周四晚上会去哪 |
[23:49] | That afternoon, while retrieving her mail, | 这天下午 加布丽尔取信的时候 |
[23:52] | Gabrielle was surprised to finally learn | 她终于发现了 |
[23:54] | the truth behind her pregnancy. | 自己怀孕的秘密 |
[24:01] | Very surprised. | 完全出乎意料 |
[24:04] | Babe, you want to go online and check out strollers? | 亲爱的 上网看看我们的婴儿床吧 |
[24:10] | What’s going on? | 你这是干吗 |
[24:12] | I just want to say goodbye, because I’m leaving you. | 跟你道别 我要离开你 |
[24:19] | What? | 什么 |
[24:20] | See, our health insurance sent us a letter, | 这是健康险公司寄来的 |
[24:22] | because someone ordered a year’s worth of my birth control pills. | 因为某人帮我订购了一年的避孕药 |
[24:25] | Apparently our policy doesn’t cover drugs bought by that kilo. | 很显然 人家可报销不了那么大分量 |
[24:29] | I told you it was mama. | 我告诉过你是妈妈干的 |
[24:31] | The prescription was dated. Carlos | 药方上有日期 卡洛斯 |
[24:33] | And Juanita was in a coma when this claim was filed. | 开药那阵胡安妮塔正昏迷着呢 |
[24:36] | You did this. Not your mother. | 是你一手策划的 别赖你妈 |
[24:38] | At least be man enough to own up to it. She would have been. | 男人一点 承认吧 学学你妈妈 |
[24:48] | Stop! | 别走 |
[24:49] | Pregnant, caveman. Remember? | 记着我怀孕了 野蛮人 |
[24:54] | – Where are you going? – Away. | -你要去哪 -离开这 |
[24:57] | I’m going to jail. I’ll be gone tomorrow. | 我明天就要去蹲监狱了 |
[25:00] | I know. That’s why I only packed one bag. | 我知道 所以我只带了一件行李 |
[25:03] | What about the baby, Gabrielle? Huh? | 那孩子怎么办 加布丽尔 |
[25:06] | What about my baby? | 我的孩子怎么办 |
[25:08] | – Oh, your baby? – Fine. Our baby. | -你的孩子 -好吧 咱俩的孩子 |
[25:11] | We’re a family now. This baby needs its mother and its father. | 我们都有孩子了 孩子不能没有爸妈 |
[25:15] | Oh, Carlos. Who ever said you were the father? | 卡洛斯 谁说你是孩子他爸了 |
[25:48] | Hey. What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[25:52] | Damn felon! | 混蛋罪犯 |
[26:08] | All units, code D 16-30. | 全体注意 疑犯D16-30 |
[26:10] | Suspect is in violation of house arrest. | 从家里逃跑了 |
[26:12] | Heading west on Park boulevard. | 在林荫大道向西移动 |
[26:14] | This is unit 14. We’re on our way. | 14分队 已经在路上了 |
[26:16] | – Looks like the FEDs have a runner. – Let’s go. | -看来联调局有个逃犯 -出发 |
[26:35] | Is John here? | 约翰在吗 |
[26:36] | If I say no will you slap me again? | 要是我说不在是不是还得吃你一巴掌 |
[26:40] | He’s working. Why? | 他去上班了 有什么事 |
[26:42] | I just left my husband. | 我离开我丈夫了 |
[27:19] | Hang on. | 来了 |
[27:32] | Think just because you mow my lawn, you can bang my wife? | 以为帮我剪剪草坪就能睡我老婆吗 |
[28:03] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:05] | Tom, I have had the craziest day. | 汤姆 今天真是太疯狂了 |
[28:08] | This morning the guys from Mitchell and Kerns | 今天早上米切尔和科恩斯公司 |
[28:09] | call me and offer me a job. | 打电话来说要聘我 |
[28:12] | – Are you gonna take it? – I told Peterson about it. | -你要接受吗 -我告诉彼德森了 |
[28:16] | He just upped their offer. He just made me vice president! | 他压过那公司的待遇 升我做副总了 |
[28:22] | – Of what? – Tom! The firm! | -哪的副总 -汤姆 整个公司的啊 |
[28:26] | He gave me Duggan’s old job! Isn’t that wild?! | 我接替了达根 是不是很疯狂 |
[28:29] | I gotta go tell Scotty. I’ll see you later. | 我得去告诉斯科蒂 一会见 |
[28:38] | Tom, I was just coming to find you. | 汤姆 我正要找你呢 |
[28:42] | What the hell, Dan? I mean, what the hell? | 这算什么 丹 你什么意思 |
[28:45] | You promoted Annabel over me? | 你竟然升安娜贝尔而不是我 |
[28:48] | She got another job offer. I couldn’t afford to lose her. Not now. | 有家公司来挖墙角 我可不能失去她 |
[28:52] | Well, guess what. You lose me. ’cause I quit. | 好吧 那你要失去我了 我辞职 |
[28:55] | – Tom, don’t overreact. – No. | -汤姆 别这么冲动 -不是 |
[28:57] | The first time you passed me by | 你第一次把工作交给我的时候 |
[28:59] | I took it like a good soldier. | 我认认真真完成了 |
[29:00] | But since Duggan had a heart attack, | 自从达根心脏病发作 |
[29:02] | I have already been doing the job. | 我做了那么多努力 |
[29:03] | I have been doing it and then you just hand it to Annabel? | 这么久了 你却突然把它给安娜贝尔了 |
[29:06] | Ok. You made your point. | 好吧 我明白你的意思了 |
[29:10] | You know, You make crappy decisions on a daily baises, | 你虽然天天都做些蹩脚的决定 |
[29:12] | Dan, I gotta tell you. | 丹 我不吐不快 |
[29:14] | But this one, this is the stupidest. | 但这绝对是最失败的一个 |
[29:16] | Hey, watch yourself. | 说话注意点 |
[29:17] | You have been running this company into the ground since you got here. | 从你进公司以来 业绩一直在下滑 |
[29:21] | Well, I see I’m getting out easy. | 说出来真痛快 |
[29:22] | All right. Scavo | 好吧 斯加沃 |
[29:24] | You want to know why I gave that promotion to Annabel? | 知道我为什么升安娜贝尔的职吗 |
[29:26] | Why she got the nod instead of you? | 为什么她被肯定了而不是你 |
[29:30] | It was Lynette. | 是因为勒奈特 |
[29:33] | – What? – She went to my wife and begged her | -什么 -她去求我妻子 |
[29:36] | to get me to kill your promotion. | 让她劝我不要升你的职 |
[29:37] | She said that if you start traveling more, | 她说你要是出差太多的话 |
[29:39] | it’s gonna hurt your family. | 会破坏你的家庭的 |
[29:43] | She did that? | 她那样做了吗 |
[29:44] | Now I feel like a chump for trying to help you guys out. | 我现在真后悔帮你们 |
[29:46] | I guess it was another one of my crappy decisions. | 也算我最失败的决定 |
[29:49] | Have your desk cleaned out by tonight. | 今晚之前 收拾好你的东西 |
[29:58] | You gonna tell us what you got against this kid? | 告诉我们你和这孩子有什么矛盾 |
[30:00] | It’s between him and me. And my wife. | 我 他 还有我妻子 三角关系 |
[30:03] | Is that what this is about? You doing his wife? | 是这么回事吗 你睡了他老婆 |
[30:07] | No. I’m gay. | 没有 我是同性恋 |
[30:12] | – You’re gay? – What? | -你是同性恋 -什么 |
[30:14] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[30:16] | This is not happening again. | 下次绝不会这样了 |
[30:19] | What do you mean, again? | 你还想有下次 |
[30:23] | I want a lawyer. | 我需要律师 |
[30:28] | All baggers to the front. | 装卸工到前面集合 |
[30:33] | Got a cleanup on aisle four. Cleanup on aisle four. | 清洁四号走道 清洁四号走道 |
[30:40] | George. | 乔治 |
[30:42] | Hi. What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[30:44] | I’m shopping. Obviously. | 买东西啊 |
[30:47] | Why are you shopping here? | 你怎么来这买东西 |
[30:48] | You live on the other side of town. | 你家在镇的另一头啊 |
[30:50] | My friend had an operation. I’m buying her some things. | 我朋友刚做完手术 我来给她买点东西 |
[30:53] | Oh. That’s very nice of you. | 你人真好 |
[30:57] | Wait. Bree. I have to tell you something. | 等下 布里 我有话对你说 |
[31:04] | Well? | 什么 |
[31:05] | You need to tell Rex to be more discreet | 你要告诉雷克斯 下次他再谈到 |
[31:09] | when it comes to discussing your love life. | 你们夫妻生活的时候得谨慎点 |
[31:15] | – I’m sorry? – I don’t want to say anything more. | -什么 -我只能说这么多了 |
[31:17] | You just really need to tell him that. | 务必要告诉他 |
[31:21] | Wait a minute. What in the world are you talking about? | 慢着 你这话是什么意思 |
[31:27] | I was at the hospital visiting my friend who had had this operation. | 我去探望刚开完刀的朋友时 |
[31:30] | I overheard two doctors | 碰巧听到两个医生 |
[31:32] | talking about Rex’s fondness for s&m. | 在谈论雷克斯的特殊喜好 |
[31:44] | You heard that? | 你听到了 |
[31:46] | Apparently he told them he has a box of toys | 他告诉他们他有一箱道具 |
[31:52] | and he gets you to do very inappropriate things. | 还让你做一些很不恰当的事情 |
[31:59] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[32:02] | This is clearly none of my business | 其实这不关我的事 |
[32:04] | and I would have never brought this up | 而且我再也不会提起 |
[32:05] | But to hear those two men laughing about you… | 但是听到两个男人那样取笑你 |
[32:08] | I just thought you should know. | 我只是觉得你应该知道 |
[32:12] | Thank you for telling me | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[32:13] | but I think I gotta go. | 但是 我得走了 |
[32:36] | Hey, got some more boxes. | 我又找到几个箱子 |
[32:43] | That’s your answer to everything these days. | 最近问你什么你都这么回答 |
[32:45] | What do you want to do for dinner? | 晚餐你想吃什么 |
[32:47] | Oh, I can’t. I just got an emergency phone call. | 我吃不了了 刚接到个紧急电话 |
[32:51] | – Busted water main. – Ok. | -总水管坏了 -好吧 |
[32:54] | I’ll keep it warm for you. | 我替你热着 |
[32:56] | I’m afraid I’m gonna be too late for dinner. | 恐怕我不能回来吃晚饭了 |
[32:59] | I wasn’t talking about dinner. | 我又没说是晚餐 |
[33:16] | – Need some help? – Uh… No. | -要帮忙吗 -不用了 |
[33:18] | No, I got it. Um… | 我可以的 |
[33:20] | I got it. | 我可以 |
[33:23] | So if you have a plumbing emergency, | 你要是有急事 |
[33:25] | shouldn’t you get going? | 就先走吧 |
[33:26] | Oh, I’m just part of the relief crew. | 我只是备勤人员 |
[33:29] | Oh. Well, I’ll just get back to work. | 那我继续整理了 |
[33:40] | Mom, stalking? Are we really doing this? | 妈 我们真的要跟踪他吗 |
[33:43] | You just made a huge deal about how much you trust him. | 你才信誓旦旦说过你有多信任他 |
[33:46] | That was before I found Mrs. Huber’s journal in his truck. | 那时我还没在他车里发现胡博太太的日记 |
[33:51] | So what’s in it? | 里面都写什么了 |
[33:54] | It’s not about what’s in it, | 重点不是写了什么 |
[33:55] | it’s about the fact that he had it at all. | 是他什么都知道了 |
[33:57] | I’d bet you anything he’s not going on a plumbing job | 我觉得他肯定不是去修水管 |
[34:00] | and we’re gonna find out. | 我们要看看他到底去干嘛 |
[34:05] | Mom… If you don’t trust him, | 妈 如果你不信任他 |
[34:08] | why are you moving in with him? | 为什么还要跟他住在一起 |
[34:12] | I don’t have time to explain adult relationships to you. | 我没功夫跟你解释大人之间的事 |
[34:16] | Oh, duck down. | 快趴下 |
[34:22] | – I think you lost him. – He’s six cars up. | -你跟丢他了 -他在六辆车前面 |
[34:25] | We have to stay back or he’ll see us. | 我们得离得远点 他才不会发现 |
[34:27] | Ok, great, but we can’t see him either. | 很好 这样我们也看不到他 |
[34:30] | Mom, you’re not great at this. | 妈妈 你可真不擅长这个 |
[34:32] | Yeah? When your father was cheating on me | 是吗 当初你爸骗我 |
[34:34] | I used to follow him all the time. | 我就这样跟踪他来着 |
[34:36] | I know my stuff. | 显然我很擅长这个 |
[34:38] | There he is. | 看 他就在前面 |
[34:44] | What’s Mike doing? Who’s he pulling up to? | 麦克在做什么 他搂着谁 |
[34:47] | I don’t know but I’m gonna find out. | 不知道 我过去看看 |
[34:49] | Wait here. | 你等在这 |
[34:51] | And lock the doors. | 锁好车门 |
[35:08] | What the hell are you up to? Oh, my god. | 你到底在干嘛 我的天 |
[35:14] | Uh… Bye. | 拜 |
[35:20] | Was that your wife? | 那是你老婆吗 |
[35:21] | If it was, would I be here with you? | 如果是 我还能在这吗 |
[35:33] | – It wasn’t Mike, was it? – No. | -那不是麦克吧 -不是 |
[35:36] | No, it wasn’t. | 不是他 |
[35:38] | They’re charging you with a hate crime? | 他们以仇视性犯罪起诉你吗 |
[35:43] | Do you remember when our cable guy was beaten up? | 你还记得那个修电视的人被揍了吗 |
[35:48] | That was me. | 是我干的 |
[35:52] | I thought you were cheating with him. | 我以为你跟他有一腿呢 |
[35:54] | With our gay cable guy? | 跟一个修电视的同性恋吗 |
[35:56] | I didn’t know he was gay. | 谁知道他是同性恋 |
[35:58] | I didn’t know Justin was either. | 我都不知道贾斯丁也是 |
[36:01] | Now the cops think I’m some kind of serial gay basher. | 现在警察觉得我虐待同性恋 |
[36:05] | – Well, you sort of are. – Pou provoked me! | -你是有点 -都是你惹的祸 |
[36:13] | You were pretending to have an affair just to punish me. | 你为了报复我 让我觉得你有外遇 |
[36:17] | Well, obviously. | 没错啊 |
[36:23] | So now I need you to lie again. | 所以你得帮我撒个谎 |
[36:26] | I need you to tell the cops you were having an affair | 去告诉警察你有外遇 |
[36:29] | and that I just beat up the wrong guy. | 我想教训下那家伙 但是找错人了 |
[36:34] | Guys. | 找错两次 |
[36:36] | I am not lying for you, Carlos. | 我不会为你撒谎的 卡洛斯 |
[36:39] | Gabby, if this charge sticks, | 加布 如果我背上这个罪名 |
[36:41] | I get sent away for eight years. | 我就要坐八年牢 |
[36:44] | Am I supposed to be impressed? | 你想用这个说动我吗 |
[36:45] | Because of your stunt with my birth control pills, | 就因为你对我的避孕药动手脚 |
[36:48] | I’ve lost my freedom for the next 18 years. | 往后的十八年我都不得消停 |
[36:53] | Gabby, please don’t do this. | 加布 别这样 |
[36:56] | Gabby, don’t walk away! | 加布别走 |
[37:03] | Gabby! | 加布 |
[37:07] | Ok, next time I won’t bring my daughter | 下次我再也不带着女儿 |
[37:09] | to stalk my boyfriend. | 去跟踪我的男友了 |
[37:11] | It was a slight error in judgment. | 这次的决策有误 |
[37:14] | Honey, please don’t give me the silent treatment. | 亲爱的 别不理我啊 |
[37:18] | I’m not. | 我没有啊 |
[37:21] | Did you say you read this? | 你说你看过这日记了 |
[37:23] | Part of it. Why? | 看了一点 怎么了 |
[37:27] | Mrs. Huber was blackmailing Zach’s mom. | 胡博太太敲诈过扎克的母亲 |
[37:47] | Zach? | 扎克 |
[38:20] | What are you doing up? | 你在干嘛 |
[38:24] | I couldn’t sleep so I was just… sitting here. | 我睡不着 所以起来坐一会 |
[38:29] | Thinking. | 想想事情 |
[38:33] | About what? | 想什么 |
[38:37] | Do you really want to know? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[38:40] | Bree, I’m not feeling too hot right now so just tell me. | 布里 我现在没心情猜 快告诉我 |
[38:46] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[38:49] | I was thinking that the biggest mistake of my entire life | 我在想我一生中最大的错误 |
[38:53] | was agreeing to marry you. | 就是答应嫁给你 |
[38:59] | Let me guess. I’ve done something wrong. | 我想想 是不是我做错什么了 |
[39:04] | Forcing me to share in your depraved pastime wasn’t enough, | 要我忍受你种种不堪的事情还不够 |
[39:08] | you had to share my humiliation with your co-workers? | 你还把我受的屈辱告诉你的同事 |
[39:12] | – What? – Rex. | -什么 -雷克斯 |
[39:14] | Everybody is talking about our sex life. | 大家都在谈论我们的性生活 |
[39:17] | Every sordid little detail, | 谈论你衣柜里的储物箱 |
[39:19] | right down to that box of perversions in the closet. | 里面每一件龌龊恶心的东西 |
[39:22] | I never said anything to anyone. | 我从来没跟任何人说过 |
[39:23] | I swear to god. | 我向上帝发誓 |
[39:24] | – You’re a liar. – Who told you this? | -你这个骗子 -谁告诉你的 |
[39:26] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[39:28] | It does. I never said anything. | 怎么不重要 我从来没说过 |
[39:30] | How do people know? I wouldn’t say anything. | 那人家怎么都知道了 肯定不是我说的 |
[39:32] | Why would I talk about what we do in bed? | 我干吗要跟别人说我们的房事 |
[39:35] | I don’t know, Rex. | 我不知道 雷克斯 |
[39:36] | Maybe you were bragging. | 也许你就是想炫耀 |
[39:37] | Or maybe you just subconsciously wanted to hurt me. | 或者你潜意识里就是想让我难过 |
[39:40] | Well, congratulations. You did it. | 那么恭喜你 你做到了 |
[39:42] | I am officially destroyed. | 我的形象全毁了 |
[39:44] | – I didn’t say anything. – I don’t believe you. | -我真的什么都没说过 -我不相信你 |
[39:56] | Rex? What? What is it? | 雷克斯 怎么了 你怎么了 |
[40:01] | I think I’m having a heart attack. | 我心脏病犯了 |
[40:06] | No, you’re not. | 不可能 |
[40:09] | Bree, you’re gonna have to take me to the hospital. | 布里 快送我去医院 |
[40:17] | Um… All right. You go downstairs | 好的 你先下楼 |
[40:21] | and um… I will be… I’ll be right there. | 我 我马上就到 |
[40:44] | Daddy? What are you doing? | 爸爸 你在干吗 |
[40:48] | I’m waiting for your mother | 我在等你妈妈 |
[40:49] | to take me to the emergency room. | 送我去急诊 |
[40:51] | – What’s wrong? – I’m having a heart attack. | -怎么了 -我心脏病犯了 |
[40:55] | Oh, my god. Where is she? | 上帝 她在哪呢 |
[40:58] | That’s a good question. | 我也不知道 |
[41:03] | Daddy’s having a heart attack. | 爸爸犯心脏病了 |
[41:05] | I know. I’m taking him to hospital. | 我知道 我正要带他去医院呢 |
[41:09] | Well, when? | 什么时候去啊 |
[41:13] | When I finish making the bed. | 我铺好床就去 |
[41:16] | What? | 什么 |
[41:17] | I never leave the house with an unmade bed. You know that. | 床没铺好怎么出门 你又不是不知道 |
[41:22] | But daddy needs to go to the hospital. | 但爸爸得马上去医院 |
[41:28] | There. Now we can go. | 好了 可以走了 |
[41:41] | Nothing is forever. | 天下无不散之筵席 |
[41:44] | And the time comes when we all must say goodbye | 总会有对我们所熟悉的世界 |
[41:47] | to the world we knew. | 说再见的那天 |
[41:53] | Goodbye to everything we had taken for granted. | 对我们拥有的东西说再见 |
[42:02] | Goodbye to those we thought would never abandon us. | 对一直陪伴我们的人说再见 |
[42:12] | And when these changes finally do occur, | 当这一刻来临时 |
[42:17] | when the familiar has departed, | 身边的朋友相继离去 |
[42:20] | and the unfamiliar has taken its place, | 新面孔陆续出现 |
[42:25] | all any of us can really do | 我们能做的也只有 |
[42:29] | is to say hello… | 说一句你好 |
[42:32] | and welcome. | 道一声欢迎 |