时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I left Morty. | 我离开莫蒂了 |
[00:04] | Susan’s mother made quite an impression. | 苏珊的母亲经历了次刻骨铭心 |
[00:07] | Bre made a secret commitment. | 布里定下了秘密约定 |
[00:09] | He’s not gonna let us be friends. | 他不会让我们做朋友的 |
[00:10] | Well, who says he has to know how I spend my free time? | 谁说他知道我怎么度过我的闲暇时光 |
[00:13] | Gabrielle made a discovery. | 加布丽尔有了个发现 |
[00:15] | I am pregnant and it’s all your fault. | 我怀孕了 都是你的错 |
[00:17] | Tom made a mistake. | 汤姆犯了个错误 |
[00:20] | You hire your old girlfriend | 你居然雇佣了你的前女友 |
[00:21] | and don’t tell me about it for three months? | 还瞒了我整整3个月 |
[00:23] | And Susan made an appointment… | 苏珊进行了一次委托 |
[00:25] | Do you think you can help? … | 你能帮我吗 |
[00:26] | with trouble. | 也惹上了麻烦 |
[00:27] | I know I can. | 我能办到 |
[00:32] | When she was younger, | 从小 |
[00:33] | Sophie Bremmer was a hopeless romantic. | 苏菲·布雷默就是个无可救药的浪漫主义者 |
[00:37] | She was also hopelessly naive, | 也天真得无与伦比 |
[00:40] | which is how she came to be married four times. | 所以她结了四次婚 |
[00:44] | The first time to a man who liked to gamble. | 第一次她嫁给了个赌鬼 |
[00:49] | The second time to a man who liked to drink. | 第二次嫁给了个酒鬼 |
[00:53] | The third time to a man who liked other men. | 第三次嫁给了个同志 |
[00:58] | And the fourth time | 而第四次 |
[01:01] | to the same man she married the second time. | 她又嫁给了第二任 |
[01:06] | Yes, Sophie was tired of having her heart broken. | 没错 苏菲厌倦了一次次的心碎 |
[01:10] | So she decided she would never get married again. | 所以她决定再也不结婚了 |
[01:16] | And then one night… | 而这天晚上 |
[01:18] | Sophie! … | 苏菲 |
[01:19] | She had a visitor. | 来了一位访客 |
[01:21] | Sophie! | 苏菲 |
[01:24] | Morty, what are you doing? | 莫蒂 你在干什么 |
[01:26] | I-I-I need to talk to Sophie. | 我要跟苏菲谈谈 |
[01:29] | Now? Are you drunk? | 现在 你醉了吗 |
[01:32] | Uh… Just a little. | 一点点 |
[01:35] | H-how are you, Susie? | 你好吗 苏珊 |
[01:40] | I’ve got… I’ve got to speak to uh… to Sophie. | 我得 跟苏菲聊聊 |
[01:44] | It’s 1 o’clock in the morning and she is sleeping. | 现在是凌晨1点 她已经睡了 |
[01:47] | I’m gonna ask her to marry me. | 我要向她求婚 |
[01:49] | – What? – Well, I thought I could be happy. | -什么 -我觉得我会幸福的 |
[01:53] | The restaurant is starting to make money. | 餐馆赚了些小钱 |
[01:56] | I just bought a new jet ski. | 我刚买了部水上摩托艇 |
[01:58] | My cholesterol is down. | 胆固醇也降下来了 |
[02:01] | But none of it’s any fun without her. | 可没有她 一切都没意义 |
[02:08] | Oh, Morty. I just don’t think it’s going to happen. | 莫蒂 我觉得这不太可能 |
[02:11] | She’s moved on. Why don’t you just sit down? | 她已经想重新开始了 你先坐吧 |
[02:14] | I’m gonna call you a cab. | 我去帮你叫辆出租车 |
[02:19] | – Sophie. – Your doctor told you not to drink. | -苏菲 -医生告诉过你别喝酒了 |
[02:23] | Well, there are times when you need uh… | 有时候你需要点 |
[02:27] | when you need liquid courage. | 你需要点酒来壮胆 |
[02:41] | Did this ring belong to Dolores? | 这戒指是德洛丽丝的吗 |
[02:44] | You gave her your dead wife’s ring? | 你把亡妻的戒指给她 |
[02:46] | It’s a three-carat diamond. | 这可是枚三爪钻戒 |
[02:49] | She shouldn’t care if it’s used. | 她不该介意这是不是用过的 |
[02:54] | So what… what do you say, Soph? | 苏菲 你愿意吗 |
[02:56] | – All right. – Really? | -好吧 -真的 |
[02:58] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -是的 |
[03:01] | But no… You’ve got to do it officially. You know… | 只不过 你得稍微正式点 |
[03:08] | Yeah. Oh um… Here. | 好的 给你 |
[03:18] | Sophie, would you do me the honor of marrying me? | 苏菲 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[03:23] | Sophie Bremmer was still | 苏菲·布雷默依然是个 |
[03:26] | a hopeless romantic. | 无可救药的浪漫主义者 |
[03:27] | On one condition. | 有个条件 |
[03:30] | Tomorrow we trade this in for a ring of my own. | 明天我们去把这个钻戒换掉 |
[03:33] | And I want a bigger diamond than Dolores got. | 我要自己的钻戒比德洛丽丝的大 |
[03:38] | But she was no longer naive. | 但她可不再天真了 |
[04:26] | Marriage is a simple concept. | 婚姻是个简单的概念 |
[04:30] | Basically, it’s a contract betwen two people | 根本上 就是两人订下合同 |
[04:34] | that binds them together for life | 确保他们携手一生 |
[04:38] | in the hopes that they can live happily ever after. | 希冀从此过上幸福快乐的生活 |
[04:42] | Sadly, some contracts… are made to be broken. | 不幸的是 有的合同 就快失效了 |
[04:47] | – I didn’t mess with your birth control. – Really? | -我没破坏你的避孕计划 -是吗 |
[04:50] | Really. | 真的 |
[04:56] | Look. It’s been pulled apart and put back together. | 这明显是被撕开又放回去了 |
[04:59] | It’s probably a manufacturing defect. | 也可能是生产时的纰漏 |
[05:02] | You can still see the glue marks. | 还能看到胶水痕迹 |
[05:04] | I’m telling you, I didn’t do it. | 反正 不是我干的 |
[05:06] | Don’t insult me, Carlos. | 我不傻 卡洛斯 |
[05:08] | You’ve been whining about wanting a baby for months. | 这些个月你一直在念叨孩子的事 |
[05:10] | Who else would it have been? | 除了你还有谁会这么干 |
[05:12] | I don’t… | 我没有 |
[05:15] | – Oh, no. – What? | -不 -怎么了 |
[05:17] | – Mama. – Oh, Please. | -是妈妈 -别扯了 |
[05:19] | It’s possible. | 完全有可能 |
[05:22] | You buy that stuff in bulk, six months at a time, right? | 你都是半年买一次这种药 对吧 |
[05:24] | Yeah. So? | 是啊 所以呢 |
[05:25] | Before the accident, | 出事之前 |
[05:27] | I told her how much I wanted to have a child. | 我告诉她我很想有个孩子 |
[05:29] | She said that she would take care of it. | 她说她来搞定 |
[05:32] | I just thought that she would talk to you. | 我以为她是要跟你谈谈 |
[05:35] | Baby, I am so sorry. | 宝贝 我很抱歉 |
[05:44] | That bitch. | 那个死女人 |
[05:47] | I can’t believe her. | 真难以置信 |
[05:49] | I loved her but even I had issues sometimes. | 我爱她 可有时我也觉得她不太好 |
[05:52] | She could be very controlling. | 她太有控制欲 |
[05:54] | Reaching out from the grave to screw with me. | 从坟墓里爬出来掐住我 |
[05:59] | God, she’s good. | 天啊 她真是好样的 |
[06:03] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[06:05] | I feel a wave of morning sickness coming on. | 我感觉要晨吐了 |
[06:08] | I want to be standing on your mother’s grave when it hits. | 我想吐的时候正好站在你妈的坟上 |
[06:19] | I’m gonna be home late tonight. | 我今天回家会晚点 |
[06:21] | Peterson wants to take us out for drinks. | 彼德森想跟我们出去喝几杯 |
[06:24] | Oh, that’s fine. Uh… | 好的 |
[06:27] | I wanted to talk to you about something. | 我想跟你说点事 |
[06:30] | What? | 什么 |
[06:32] | Oh, that’s your car pool. | 他们来等你了 |
[06:34] | You gotta go. Never mind. | 你先去吧 没事 |
[06:35] | – Lynette, what is it? – It’s nothing. | -勒奈特 什么事 -没什么 |
[06:38] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:40] | It’s just… | 这只是 |
[06:46] | We haven’t had sex in ten days. | 我们十天没做爱了 |
[06:48] | The longest we’ve ever gone before is nine. | 之前最长纪录是九天 |
[06:50] | Didn’t we do it last Thursday? | 我们不是上周四才做过吗 |
[06:54] | We started to but then… you fell asleep. | 我们刚要开始 你就睡着了 |
[06:58] | Is this why you’re so worried? | 这就是你焦虑的原因 |
[07:00] | We can do it tonight if you want to. | 要是你想 我们今晚就能做 |
[07:02] | – Whatever. – No, I’ve got ten days pent up in me. | -随便啦 -不 我都压抑十天了 |
[07:05] | We are doing it tonight. | 我们今晚做 |
[07:08] | You have nothing to worry about, ok? | 别担心了 好吗 |
[07:11] | Oh, crap. I forgot my briefcase. | 糟糕 我忘拿公文包 |
[07:14] | Can you tell them I’ll be right there? | 替我告诉他们我马上就来 |
[07:16] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[07:20] | Hey, Lynette. | 勒奈特 |
[07:22] | So is Tom almost ready? | 汤姆准备好了吧 |
[07:25] | Yeah, he’s just getting his briefcase. | 是的 他去拿公文包了 |
[07:28] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[07:29] | It’s ok. | 没事 |
[07:44] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[07:51] | I got it. I got it. | 我能行 我能行 |
[07:56] | Thank you for having me. | 谢谢你收留我 |
[07:59] | I’m gonna miss you both so much. | 我会想念你们的 |
[08:02] | Us too. The house will feel just empty without you. | 我们也是 没有你家里好安静 |
[08:05] | – Can’t you guys stay a little longer? – No, no, no. | -你们就不能多待几天吗 -不 |
[08:08] | They wanna get their new life started. | 他们想马上开始新生活 |
[08:10] | We don’t wanna hold these crazy kids back. | 我们可不想拖这些小情人的后腿 |
[08:14] | Bye, Morty. | 拜拜 莫蒂 |
[08:16] | Uh… Listen, I hope it’s ok | 我希望这没事 |
[08:20] | but your mom told me some of the stuff | 但你母亲告诉了我一些 |
[08:23] | that you’ve been going through, | 你经历的事情 |
[08:26] | you know, with the plumber guy across the street. | 就是跟这条街上那个水管工的事情 |
[08:30] | – She did, huh? – Yeah. Um… | -她说了 -是的 |
[08:32] | Don’t give up on him. | 别放弃他 |
[08:34] | I mean, if I’d given up, | 要知道 要是我放弃了 |
[08:37] | I wouldn’t be here now with this lovely lady. | 我现在就不会跟这位可爱的熟女在一起了 |
[08:39] | Did she tell you | 她告诉你 |
[08:41] | that he served time in prison for manslaughter? | 他因为过失杀人而蹲过大牢吗 |
[08:43] | No, she left that part out. | 没有 她遗漏了这部分 |
[08:48] | I don’t suppose she told you he was a drug dealer. | 估计她也没告诉你他还是个毒贩子 |
[08:51] | I don’t recall that. | 这我记不清了 |
[08:54] | Will you stop? You don’t know the whole story. | 别这样 你并不知道整件事 |
[08:57] | – Mother… – I told him how much you love him. | -妈 -我跟他说了你有多爱他 |
[09:01] | What? What were you thinking? | 什么 你怎么想的 |
[09:03] | – What did he say? – Yeah, what did he say? | -那他怎么说 -是啊 他怎么说 |
[09:06] | I think I walked in on him at a very bad time. | 我想我提得非常不合时宜 |
[09:09] | Someone close to him had just died. | 跟他亲近的某人刚刚去世了 |
[09:13] | Oh, god. Really? | 上帝 真的吗 |
[09:14] | He could use a shoulder to cry on. | 他需要一个可以哭泣的肩膀 |
[09:19] | Can I have one more hug? Please. I can’t stand it. | 再抱一下好吗 拜托了 我舍不得你 |
[09:36] | Oh, George. You have got to taste this. | 乔治 你一定要尝尝这个 |
[09:41] | – A little messy but… – I can’t wait. | -模样不太好 -我等不及了 |
[09:46] | Mm. Is that fennel seed? It’s fantastic. | 是茴香籽吗 非常馥郁可口 |
[09:49] | I don’t know, but anything that good has got to be sinful. | 不知道 但如此的美味总透着点罪恶 |
[09:53] | Isn’t this fun trying different dishes | 试试不同的食物 |
[09:55] | and opening up to new experiences? | 来点新体验很有趣吧 |
[09:57] | Rex just hates these cooks tours. | 雷克斯讨厌所谓的美食之旅 |
[09:59] | He likes to stay at home | 他宁愿呆在家里 |
[10:01] | with a plate of spaghetti and a mug of root beer. | 吃意大利面 配上一大杯根汁汽水 |
[10:09] | So how about this Marinara Sauce? | 这意式番茄酱怎么样 |
[10:11] | I think it’s the best I’ve ever had. | 这是我吃过最好吃的 |
[10:13] | I had one better but that was in Italy. | 我吃过更好的 不过是在意大利 |
[10:15] | You’ve been to Italy? | 你去过意大利吗 |
[10:18] | Rex and I took a vacation there | 雷克斯和我去那度假 |
[10:21] | right before the kids were born. | 那时孩子们还没出生 |
[10:24] | We had so much fun in those first few years. | 结婚头几年我们很幸福 |
[10:29] | Guess it was just easier to be happy back then. | 那时我很容易就能重新开心起来 |
[10:36] | I don’t know why I just said that. No more wine for me. | 我怎么说起这个 我不该再喝了 |
[10:44] | Maybe we should go to Italy. | 也许我们应该去意大利 |
[10:46] | – What? – Wouldn’t that be a hoot? | -什么 -那一定很震撼 |
[10:48] | All those museums and cathedrals and trattorias. | 那儿有博物馆 大教堂 还有餐馆 |
[10:51] | We could just make pigs of ourselves. | 我们可以尽情玩个够 |
[10:53] | I can’t go on a trip with you, George. | 我不能和你去旅行 乔治 |
[10:56] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[10:58] | I’m married. People would talk. | 我是有夫之妇 人们会闲言碎语 |
[11:01] | Right. I’m sorry. It was a bad idea. | 对 很抱歉 这主意很糟 |
[11:03] | Don’t worry about it. | 别多想了 |
[11:04] | Here. I want you to try one of these clams. | 试试这个蛤蚌 |
[11:06] | I bet they’re as good as the Marinara Sauce. | 我敢打赌它跟番茄酱一样美味 |
[11:20] | You are absolutely right. | 你说得很对 |
[11:24] | If it’s that good, it’s just got to be sinful. | 美好的事物总是透着点罪恶 |
[11:37] | Ok, boys. It’s 7:00. | 孩子们 现在7点了 |
[11:40] | It’s time for bed. Excuse me. Let’s go. | 该睡觉了 走吧 |
[11:42] | Why do we have to go to bed so early? | 为什么要那么早就睡 |
[11:44] | I told you, honey. | 我告诉过你们 宝贝 |
[11:46] | Daddy and I have a special meeting tonight. | 爸爸和我今晚有个特别约会 |
[11:48] | Go on. | 快去 |
[11:50] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[12:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:06] | Hi. Whoa. All right. This is the tenth day. | 好吧 第十天了 |
[12:11] | Honey, give me a second to let the office wear off. | 亲爱的 稍等会儿 让我脱掉工作服 |
[12:15] | – Ok. – Ok, I’m in. | -好 -好 我来了 |
[12:27] | What are you thinking? | 想什么呢 |
[12:29] | I was wondering what that smell was. | 我在想那是什么味道 |
[12:32] | It’s probably baby drool. | 很可能是宝宝的口水 |
[12:37] | There. Now you have easier access. | 行了 这下好了吧 |
[12:39] | Incoming! | 来啦 |
[12:46] | – What? – Well, that smell really soaked through, huh? | -怎么了 -那味道好像渗进去了 |
[12:51] | Yes. It soaked through a little. | 没错 是有点渗进去 |
[12:53] | That is the nature of baby throw-up. | 婴儿吐奶就是这样 |
[12:55] | Do you want me to wear a hazmat suit? | 不见得要我穿防护服吧 |
[12:58] | No, I just like it when you’re all clean | 不 我只是喜欢你干干净净的 |
[13:01] | and in your sexy clothes. | 穿着性感的衣服 |
[13:02] | I don’t own anything clean and sexy. | 我可没什么干净的 性感的衣服 |
[13:07] | Everything is either covered in baby spit | 每件衣服上不是有婴儿的口水 |
[13:10] | or chunks of melted crayon. | 就是有化开的蜡笔印 |
[13:12] | Ok, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:13] | You make me feel like I just got off the shrimp boat. | 你让我觉得自己像从捕虾船下来似的 |
[13:16] | Honey, I said I’m sorry. | 宝贝 我说了对不起 |
[13:18] | It’s just that guys sometimes like it when women, | 只是男人有时候喜欢 |
[13:22] | you know, put a little effort into things. | 女人稍微打扮一下 |
[13:28] | Ok. Um… | 好了 |
[13:32] | Can we just go back to the kissing thing? Can we try that. | 要不我们还是接着亲吻吧 试试看 |
[13:35] | Fine. | 好 |
[13:40] | – Ok. Off. – Oh, the baby’s up! | -算了 -宝宝醒了 |
[13:43] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[13:45] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[13:49] | – Susan Mayer hired you? – I know. Huh. | -苏珊·梅尔雇了你吗 -我知道 |
[13:54] | She decided to stop poking around in your life | 她决定不再亲自刺探你的事 |
[13:56] | and call me of all people. | 却偏偏挑中了我 |
[13:59] | Lucky for you, I’ve got the biggest ad in the phone book. | 你真走运 我的广告在黄页上很显眼 |
[14:04] | – What am I going to do? – Run. | -我该怎么办 -跑 |
[14:06] | – Pack up your kid and get out of town. – That’s tricky. | -带上你的孩子走人 -那不好办 |
[14:09] | My son doesn’t want to move. | 我儿子不愿意走 |
[14:12] | He can be pretty insistent. | 他非常固执 |
[14:15] | Well, I can throw her off the scent for a while. | 我可以暂时引开她的注意 |
[14:20] | Fine. | 行 |
[14:21] | All right then. | 那好 |
[14:23] | Tell me exactly what it is you want this woman to believe. | 告诉我你想让她以为是怎么回事 |
[14:28] | She was born Angela, | 她本名是安吉拉 |
[14:30] | but when she was a teenager | 不过她十几岁时 |
[14:32] | she changed her name to Mary Alice. | 把自己的名字改成了玛丽·艾莉丝 |
[14:33] | The application says | 申请表上说 |
[14:36] | that she was named after a relative | 她的名字是照一个亲戚的名字起的 |
[14:38] | that she no longer speaks to. | 但她跟那亲戚绝交了 |
[14:40] | Now, here’s her birth certificate | 这是她的出生证明 |
[14:44] | and her Utah petition for a legal name change. | 还有她在犹他州依法改名的申请 |
[14:50] | What about Dana? | 丹娜是怎么回事 |
[14:52] | There was a record of another child. | 记录显示有另一个孩子 |
[14:55] | A girl. Dana Marie Young, | 是个名叫丹娜·玛丽·杨的女孩 |
[14:58] | died at 18 months, apparently from some kind of fall. | 1岁半时死了 应该是摔死的 |
[15:03] | It was all true. Everything he said. | 他说的都是真的 |
[15:10] | How could I have been so wrong? | 我怎么错得这么离谱 |
[15:13] | – I’m gonna need a check. – Oh. Of course. | -给我开支票吧 -当然 |
[15:26] | Actually, before you go, | 事实上 你走之前 |
[15:29] | I need you to check into someone else’s background. | 我要你帮忙查查另一个人的背景 |
[15:33] | There’s this plumber I know. | 就是我认识的这个水管工 |
[15:42] | Hey. Did you get my messages? | 收到我的留言了吗 |
[15:45] | Yeah, I didn’t want to call you back | 收到了 我没给你回电话 |
[15:48] | ’cause I wanted to talk to you in person. | 因为我想和你见面谈 |
[15:49] | I have some potentially upsetting news. | 我要跟你说件比较麻烦的事 |
[15:52] | Come on, Mrs. Solis. | 说吧 索利斯夫人 |
[15:55] | You can tell me. I can handle it. | 跟我说吧 我能搞定 |
[15:58] | I’m pregnant and it might be yours. | 我怀孕了 孩子可能是你的 |
[16:11] | I could barely afford my new dirt bike. | 我连摩托车都买不了 |
[16:13] | How am I gonna handle child support? | 我怎么养得起孩子 |
[16:15] | We don’t know for sure if it’s yours, so relax. | 还没确定是不是你的 放松点 |
[16:18] | – I didn’t come to watch you freak out. – Why did you come? | -我不是来看你的惊吓样 -那是为了什么 |
[16:21] | I want to make sure you let me protect you. | 我想确保你让我保护你不被伤害 |
[16:23] | From who? | 谁会伤害我 |
[16:24] | Carlos, your parents. | 卡洛斯 还有你父母 |
[16:27] | John, something like this can ruin your life. | 约翰 这事会毁了你的人生 |
[16:30] | That’s why you have to keep quiet about our affair. | 所以咱俩的事你一定得保密 |
[16:33] | There’s no point in this catastrophe taking both of us down. | 没必要把咱俩都卷进这场灾难 |
[16:40] | – Thank you. – Forget about it. | -谢谢 -忘掉它吧 |
[16:45] | – I should have worn a condom. – Yeah. | -我该戴安全套的 -是的 |
[16:48] | That would have been helpful. | 那会很有帮助 |
[16:54] | You hired a private investigator? | 你雇了个私家侦探 |
[16:56] | I can’t trust Mike | 我不能相信麦克 |
[16:58] | and I want to find out what really happened. | 我想知道究竟发生了什么 |
[17:00] | From a source that doesn’t have an agenda. | 所以就得通过没有企图的外人 |
[17:03] | Now open it up. | 打开它 |
[17:06] | Ok. You ready? | 好 准备好了吗 |
[17:09] | Go. | 开始吧 |
[17:11] | – Stop! – What? | -停 -什么 |
[17:13] | Ok. If you find out something that’s really bad, | 如果你真发现了什么坏事 |
[17:18] | just try to put a positive spin on it. | 也尽量说得好听些 |
[17:29] | Ok. | 好了 |
[17:32] | I have some good news and some bad news. | 有好消息 也有坏消息 |
[17:36] | Give me the bad news first. | 先告诉我坏消息 |
[17:38] | The guy Mike killed… was a cop. | 麦克杀的那人 是个警察 |
[17:42] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[17:44] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[17:48] | Ok. Give me the good news. | 行了 好消息呢 |
[17:51] | – There is none. – What? | -没有好消息 -什么 |
[17:53] | You told me to spin it! | 你让我说得好听些 |
[17:55] | Oh, forget it. Just let me look at it myself. | 算了 我自己看吧 |
[18:13] | – I can’t believe it. – What is it? | -难以置信 -怎么了 |
[18:16] | I know her. | 我认识她 |
[18:39] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[18:45] | You two just won’t stop, will you? | 你们俩还不罢手 是不是 |
[18:48] | Deidre’s dead. | 黛德丽已经死了 |
[18:49] | It doesn’t matter who killed her. | 是谁杀的她已经无关紧要了 |
[18:51] | – Just let it go. – It’s not that easy, Kendra. | -让这事过去吧 -没那么容易 凯德拉 |
[18:54] | Why? My sister hated you. Both of you. | 为什么 我妹妹恨你们 你们俩都恨 |
[18:58] | – She said so. – That was the drugs talking. | -她自己说的 -那是毒品的关系 |
[19:01] | Right, right. The drugs. | 是啊是啊 毒品 |
[19:03] | Deidre humiliated this family | 黛德丽让家人蒙羞 |
[19:06] | and she threw our love back in our faces. | 她对我们的关心不屑一顾 |
[19:08] | She knew it and she couldn’t have cared less. | 她很清楚这一点 而且毫不在乎 |
[19:09] | – Are you done? – No. | -你说完了吗 -没有 |
[19:11] | I want to know what you’re planning. | 我想知道你们在计划什么 |
[19:16] | – We’re just talking. – I don’t believe you. | -我们只是聊天而已 -我不信 |
[19:20] | Then don’t ask. | 那就别问了 |
[19:31] | Of course I don’t want a new cardiologist | 我当然不想另找一个心脏病医生 |
[19:33] | but Lee’s been conducting tests for weeks. | 李已经做了好几周的检查 |
[19:35] | He should have been able to know what’s wrong by now. | 可他至今还不知道哪里出了问题 |
[19:37] | Honey, we socialize with them. | 亲爱的 我们和他们有交情 |
[19:39] | What am I going to say to Helen? | 我该怎么对海伦说 |
[19:40] | All I know is, I’ve never felt worse, | 我只知道 我从来没这么难受过 |
[19:43] | and I’ve got to do something. | 我必须采取行动 |
[19:47] | Um… I uh… I have to talk to Edie. | 我得去和伊迪聊两句 |
[19:50] | Um… Bree, we’re gonna be late. | 布里 我们要迟到了 |
[19:53] | Oh, it’ll just take a second. I need to um… get a recipe. | 只需一会 我要问个食谱 |
[19:57] | – Edie. Hi. – Hi. | -伊迪 你好 -你好 |
[19:59] | I saw you at Fredo’s yesterday. | 昨天我在费雷多餐厅看到你了 |
[20:02] | Yeah, I saw you, too. | 我也看见你了 |
[20:03] | Naughty, naughty. | 调皮啊 真调皮 |
[20:05] | – I beg your pardon? – The guy. | -你说什么 -那个家伙 |
[20:08] | The one you were spoon-feeding. | 你喂他吃东西的那个 |
[20:10] | Not bad. A little petit for my taste, | 还不错 虽然对我来说弱了点 |
[20:13] | but then again I’m not the one sleeping with him. | 但又不是我要跟他睡 |
[20:15] | This is exactly what I was afraid of. | 我就担心你会往这方面想 |
[20:18] | George and I are just friends. | 乔治和我只是朋友 |
[20:20] | Hey, I’m not judging you. I get it. | 我并不是在损你 我明白的 |
[20:23] | Rex was sticking it to that hooker housewife. | 雷克斯和那个道貌岸然的妓女有染 |
[20:25] | It’s payback time. | 该是你报仇的时候了 |
[20:27] | You have got the wrong idea. | 完全不是你想的那样 |
[20:29] | That man is my pharmacist. | 那个男人是我的药剂师 |
[20:30] | You could have an affair with anyone. You choosed a pharmacist? | 那么多人 你偏偏找个药剂师 |
[20:38] | George and I, we just talk. | 乔治和我 我们就聊聊天 |
[20:41] | He’s a very good listener | 他是个很好的倾听者 |
[20:43] | and I share my hopes and dreams with him, | 我能跟他谈我的抱负 我的梦想 |
[20:46] | and my innermost thoughts. | 以及我内心最隐秘的想法 |
[20:48] | That’s all there is to it and you have to believe me. | 仅仅如此 你得相信我 |
[20:51] | – Ok. I believe you. – thank you. | -没问题 我相信你 -谢谢 |
[20:53] | I’m glad we cleared this up. | 我很高兴能把这件事澄清 |
[20:55] | I know it must have looked strange | 你肯定觉得这很古怪 |
[20:57] | and I didn’t want you to think | 但我不想你觉得 |
[20:59] | that I was cheating on my husband. | 我对我丈夫不忠 |
[21:01] | But you sort of are. | 但你的确有点不忠了 |
[21:04] | – Excuse me? – Well, come on, bree. | -什么 -别否认了 布里 |
[21:07] | You’re telling him your innermost thoughts? | 你都把内心最隐秘的想法告诉他了 |
[21:09] | Your hopes? Your dreams? | 你的抱负 你的梦想 |
[21:12] | Sex aside, | 除了没性关系 |
[21:13] | you’re pretty intimate with a guy that’s not your husband. | 你跟一个不是自己丈夫的男人那么亲密 |
[21:17] | Well, I mean, everybody needs someone to talk to. | 每个人都需要有可以说说话的人 |
[21:24] | What’s wrong with talking to Rex? | 那为什么不对雷克斯说说呢 |
[21:32] | We are not at home. Please leave a message. | 我们不在家 请留言 |
[21:34] | Hello, Zach? | 你好 是扎克吗 |
[21:36] | It’s Felicia Tillman. | 我是费莉西娅·蒂尔曼 |
[21:38] | I do so enjoy our little visits | 我实在很喜欢我们的小聚会 |
[21:41] | and I haven’t seen you for a few days. | 也有好几天没见着你了 |
[21:43] | I hope everything’s all right. | 我希望你一切还好 |
[21:48] | Zach’s not feeling well. | 扎克最近身体不舒服 |
[21:50] | Oh. Paul. | 是你 保罗 |
[21:51] | And I don’t think it’s appropriate that he spends so much time at your house. | 另外他一直在你家叨扰不太合适 |
[22:01] | Made us some cocoa. How are you feeling? | 我弄了点热可可 今天感觉如何 |
[22:05] | I’ve felt awful for two days now. | 这两天我觉得很难受 |
[22:10] | Think I should see a doctor? | 我该去看医生吗 |
[22:12] | It’s probably just a touch of the flu. | 你可能只是得了流感 |
[22:14] | We’ll keep an eye on it. | 看看你的情况再说 |
[22:19] | It’s this house, Zach. I feel it too. | 恐怕是因为这房子 我也不太舒服 |
[22:22] | It isn’t healthy for us to stay here. | 待在这里对我们俩都不好 |
[22:24] | I told you. I’m not moving. | 我已经说过了 我不会走的 |
[22:28] | It would be for your own good. | 这样是为了你好 |
[22:30] | You can’t keep doing the kinds of things you’re doing. | 你不能再这样下去 |
[22:34] | Susan Mayer’s kitchen, for example. | 像在苏珊·梅尔家的厨房表现得那样 |
[22:36] | People are going to catch on. | 人们会渐渐发现的 |
[22:40] | Wouldn’t it be great to start over somewhere in the country? | 换个环境重新开始不好吗 |
[22:44] | Could meet some new friends. Maybe even meet a new girl. | 你会交到新朋友 也许新的女朋友 |
[22:50] | How about I let you sleep on it? | 就这样睡吧 |
[22:54] | We’ll talk about moving tomorrow. | 我们明天再谈搬家的事 |
[22:58] | The lack of passion in her marriage | 婚姻中缺乏激情 |
[23:00] | had become an unpleasant reality for Lynette. | 对勒奈特来说已是不幸的现实 |
[23:05] | Then one day it occurred to her, | 突然有一天她想到 |
[23:08] | The best way to fight reality… | 改变这现实最好的办法… |
[23:13] | was with a little fantasy. | 就是来点不现实的 |
[23:17] | Of course, all the fantasy | 当然 如果没人来欣赏的话 |
[23:20] | in the world won’t do you any good… | 那世上所有的不现实表演… |
[23:24] | if no one shows up to enjoy it. | 都不会带给你任何好处 |
[23:48] | I feel bad about putting you out like this, Tom. | 汤姆 抱歉给你添麻烦了 |
[23:50] | You’re not putting anybody out. | 你没给我添麻烦 |
[23:52] | You’ve been flying all day. | 你一整天都在外忙 |
[23:54] | Why stay in some hotel? | 再随便住个旅店就太辛苦了 |
[23:56] | I just hope you don’t mind sleeping on the sofa. | 你不介意睡我家沙发就好 |
[24:01] | Yeah. Sofa should be fine. | 你们家沙发真不错 |
[24:15] | Hey, honey. Why don’t you just… | 亲爱的 你干嘛不… |
[24:17] | let the maid get that? | 让咱家的女仆来干这些呢 |
[24:18] | Not funny, Tom. | 一点也不好笑 汤姆 |
[24:21] | Oh, by the way. Gary’s showering. | 对了 加里在冲澡 |
[24:23] | He asked if you could bring him a clean towel | 他要块干净的毛巾 |
[24:25] | and your riding crop. | 能麻烦你骑着扫把给他送去吗 |
[24:28] | Come on! | 别生气 |
[24:29] | No, I’m glad that you find my humiliation so entertaining. | 没有 我很乐意你拿我的糗事开心 |
[24:33] | Honey, you were wearing a French maid’s costume. | 亲爱的 你昨天就是一副法国女仆打扮 |
[24:36] | I mean, come on. What were you thinking? | 说吧 你昨天想干什么 |
[24:39] | I was thinking that our marriage was in trouble | 我在想我们的婚姻出现了问题 |
[24:42] | and one of us should try and save it. | 我们俩中至少有人得去挽救 |
[24:46] | Whoa. Since when is our marriage in trouble? | 我们婚姻什么时候出现问题了 |
[24:50] | Ok, so we haven’t had sex for a few days. | 是 我们有些日子没做过爱了 |
[24:52] | Big deal. It happens. | 的确 是个问题 |
[24:54] | Oh. That’s Annabel. How ironic. | 正好 是安娜贝尔 多讽刺啊 |
[25:00] | How is Aannabel relevant to this conversation? | 安娜贝尔和我们说的有什么关系 |
[25:03] | Because she comes to this house | 因为每天早上她走进这间屋子 |
[25:05] | every morning to remind you of what I’m not… | 都在提醒你我不够… |
[25:07] | what? | 不够什么 |
[25:08] | She’s the fantasy, Tom. | 汤姆 她多么令人充满幻想 |
[25:10] | The hot woman that you work with every day | 这样一个手指纤纤 身穿名牌套装 |
[25:12] | with her manicured nails and her designer outfits. | 且热辣的尤物和你一起工作 |
[25:15] | I am the reality. | 而我就是现实 |
[25:19] | The wife who never wears makeup | 一个素面朝天的妻子 |
[25:21] | and whose clothes smell like a hamper. | 身上散发着脏衣服篓子的味道 |
[25:24] | Ok, this may be the stupidest thing you’ve ever said. | 这也许是你说过最蠢的话 |
[25:28] | I used to be the fantasy. | 我过去也让人充满幻想 |
[25:30] | There was a time when I didn’t need a maid’s outfit | 那时我不用弄一套女仆装 |
[25:34] | because I knew I was enough for you. | 因为我知道就算我穿着有怪味的汗衫 |
[25:37] | Even wearing a smelly t-shirt. | 我依旧对你充满吸引力 |
[25:40] | And clearly, that’s no longer the case. | 但很显然 世易时移 |
[25:46] | Ok, honey, I don’t know what to say. | 亲爱的 我不知道该怎么说 |
[25:48] | If there’s a way for me to fix this, | 如果我能做些什么让你不这样想 |
[25:51] | I will do it. | 我会做的 |
[25:52] | Just tell me and I will do it. | 告诉我 我会办到 |
[25:54] | No, there’s nothing to fix. | 不 根本没什么办法 |
[25:56] | We’ve changed. That’s all I’m saying. | 我是说 我们都变了 |
[26:04] | You ready? | 走吗 |
[26:08] | You should go. You don’t want to keep Annabel waiting. | 去吧 你也不想让安娜贝尔等太久 |
[26:21] | Be careful with that. You’ll give the baby heartburn. | 少加点辣 孩子的小心脏会烧痛的 |
[26:23] | I can’t get it hot enough. | 我吃不出味道 |
[26:25] | My hormones are killing my taste buds. | 荷尔蒙失调让我的味觉都失灵了 |
[26:27] | You’ve been paying more attention to your food | 现在你对食物的兴趣 |
[26:29] | than you have to me lately. | 比对我的兴趣还大 |
[26:31] | I plan on getting really fat as a tribute to your mother. | 我要变得够胖才对得起你妈妈 |
[26:50] | John, what are you doing here? | 约翰 你来这做什么 |
[26:52] | I’ve been thinking about the baby. | 我一直在想孩子的事 |
[26:54] | Really? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[26:56] | There’s a good chance that it’s mine. | 他很有可能是我的孩子 |
[26:58] | I want to do the right thing. | 我想做我该做的 |
[27:00] | No… Nobody expects you to do the right thing. | 不 你没什么该做的事 |
[27:04] | I kind of figured you’d try to blow me off. | 我就知道你想让我走 |
[27:06] | That’s why I’m going directly to Mr. Solis. | 所以我直接去找索利斯先生 |
[27:08] | What? Are you crazy? He would kill us both. | 什么 你疯了吗 他会杀了我们俩 |
[27:10] | He and I need to hash this out. Man to man. | 他和我得解决这件事 以男人的方式 |
[27:13] | – It’s what’s best for the baby. – John! | -这才是对孩子最好的 -约翰 |
[27:16] | Are you gonna go get him or am I? | 是你去叫他 还是我去 |
[27:22] | Ok. You win. | 好吧 听你的 |
[27:27] | Wait right here. | 在这等着 |
[27:43] | – Uh… Don’t get out. – why? | -别出来 -为什么 |
[27:47] | Because I was going to get in. | 因为我正准备进来 |
[27:51] | Yeah. You see, pregnant women have very strong urges. | 要知道 怀孕的女人如狼似虎 |
[27:56] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:59] | I’m gonna freshen up and I’ll be right back. | 我脱了衣服马上就来 |
[28:02] | – Ok. – You sit. | -好的 -你先泡着 |
[28:05] | Sit. I’m turning on some music. | 坐好 我去开点音乐 |
[28:19] | Um… Carlos is unavailable at the moment. | 卡洛斯现在没空 |
[28:24] | – You’re lying. – John, what are you doing? | -你说谎 -约翰 你到底要干什么 |
[28:26] | – Mr. Solis… open up! – Stop it! | -索利斯先生 开门 -别叫了 |
[28:33] | What are you… John! | 你要… 约翰 |
[28:35] | – Mrs. Solis, get out of the way…- What are you doing? | -索利斯夫人 让开 -你干什么 |
[28:38] | No! | 不 |
[28:41] | Oh, my god! | 我的天哪 |
[28:46] | – Oh, god, it burns. – I’m sorry. It’s just salsa. | -好辣 -对不起 是酸辣酱 |
[28:49] | – It feels like acid. – I’ve been finding it so bland. | -简直像硫酸 -我不知道它这么刺激 |
[28:52] | Mr. Solis! Mr. Solis! Come out here. | 索利斯先生 索利斯先生 出来 |
[28:55] | – I need to talk to you! – John, shut up! | -我要和您谈谈 -约翰 闭嘴 |
[28:56] | John, shut the hell up. Listen to me. | 约翰 给我闭嘴 听我说 |
[28:59] | You are never gonna be the father of this baby. | 你永远不可能成为这个孩子的父亲 |
[29:02] | No matter what the paternity tests say, | 不管亲子鉴定的结果是什么 |
[29:05] | it’s Carlos’ child. | 他都是卡洛斯的孩子 |
[29:06] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[29:08] | Because Carlos can provide, John. | 因为卡洛斯养得起这个孩子 约翰 |
[29:10] | He will give this baby everything. | 他能给孩子需要的一切 |
[29:12] | Piano lessons and summer camp and the best colleges. | 上钢琴课 去夏令营 读最好的大学 |
[29:17] | He can raise this child the way a child deserves to be raised. | 他能给孩子提供应有的成长环境 |
[29:21] | You can’t. | 而你不能 |
[29:22] | This isn’t about money. | 这不是钱的问题 |
[29:23] | This is about what’s best for the baby. | 而是怎样才算为孩子好 |
[29:25] | If you want what’s best for the baby, then you will help me. | 如果你想给这个孩子最好的 你得帮我 |
[29:29] | Help me make sure this kid does not grow up poor like I did. | 帮我让这个孩子别像我这样穷苦地长大 |
[29:33] | What’s taking you… | 你怎么这么久呀… |
[29:36] | Oh, hey, John. | 你好 约翰 |
[29:38] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[29:43] | Um… He… | 他是来… |
[29:45] | Justin thinks the hydrangeas need replacing. | 贾斯丁想把绣球花换了 |
[29:47] | He wanted me to come by for a second opinion. | 他要听听我的意见 |
[29:50] | Youre friend’s a good kid, but he’s not half the gardener you were. | 你朋友是个好孩子 但他不及你一半 |
[29:53] | You should come back and work for us. | 你应该回来继续为我们工作 |
[29:55] | You’re practically family. | 你就像是我们的家人 |
[30:00] | Thanks, Mr. Solis. | 谢谢 索利斯先生 |
[30:28] | Zach? Are you here? | 扎克 你在吗 |
[31:01] | I have to do this, dear. | 我不得不这么做 宝贝 |
[31:03] | I know you’ll forgive me. | 我知道你会原谅我的 |
[31:23] | – Are the boys asleep? – Tucked in tight. | -小子们都睡了吗 -早睡着了 |
[31:26] | – And Penny? – Sound asleep. | -佩妮呢 -睡得正香 |
[31:31] | Ok, when this thing goes off, meet me in the bedroom. | 等这闹钟停了 到卧室找我 |
[31:36] | What are you… What is this… | 你这是干什么 |
[31:38] | Uh-uh. Wait till it goes off. | 耐心点 等钟停了 |
[31:45] | All right. I’m coming in. | 好啦 我进来啦 |
[31:57] | Oh, my god! | 上帝啊 |
[32:01] | You want fantasy? I give you fantasy. | 你不是想要刺激吗 这够刺激了吧 |
[32:06] | Come to me, woman, and prepare to be boarded. | 过来 女人 准备投降吧 |
[32:09] | Please, will you make it fast? | 动作快点 |
[32:11] | These things are just chafing. | 这东西太紧了 |
[32:12] | I uh… I kinda like it. | 我还真挺喜欢这个 |
[32:16] | Good. Kill the lights. | 好 把灯关了 |
[32:21] | – No. – Please. | -不要 -关了吧 |
[32:23] | – Not turning off the lights. – Please. | -不关灯 -关了吧 |
[32:25] | No, no, no. | 我偏不 |
[32:34] | It’s open. | 门没锁 |
[32:37] | Oh, Paul, it’s you. I’m so glad. | 保罗 是你 见到你真高兴 |
[32:41] | I have some papers I want you to look at. | 我有点东西给你看 |
[32:42] | – Where’s my son? – Upstairs. | -我儿子在哪 -楼上 |
[32:45] | Sleeping off those tranquilizers you gave him. | 吃了你喂的镇定剂 正睡呢 |
[32:48] | I don’t know what you think you’re doing | 我不知道你打什么注意 |
[32:50] | but I’m taking my son and going. | 但我要带我儿子走 |
[32:51] | I am not my sister, Paul. | 我和我妹妹不一样 保罗 |
[32:53] | You do not want to screw with me. | 惹毛我有你好看的 |
[32:58] | Martha kept a journal. | 玛莎有份流水帐 |
[33:01] | Every drab event of her drab life | 乏味生活的点点滴滴 |
[33:05] | meticulously documented. | 她都备份了 |
[33:09] | Including her discovery that you and your wife | 包括她发现你和你妻子 |
[33:12] | stole a baby. | 偷了个孩子 |
[33:16] | A baby named Dana. | 一个叫丹娜的孩子 |
[33:25] | I’m sorry if the copies are hard to read. | 抱歉这副本可能不是很清楚 |
[33:27] | I hid the originals in a safe place. | 我把原件藏在了一个安全的地方 |
[33:30] | It seemed like a reasonable precaution, | 鉴于你杀了玛莎和种种行为 |
[33:33] | since you murdered Martha and all. | 这种预防措施必不可少 |
[33:36] | Would you like a cookie? | 吃曲奇吗 |
[33:42] | Suit yourself. | 自便吧 |
[33:45] | Now, I have a little proposition for you. | 其实我有个小提议 |
[33:47] | These are the fantasies of a bored, lonely woman. | 这不过是一个孤独寂寞的女人凭空臆想 |
[33:50] | They prove nothing. | 证明不了什么 |
[33:51] | The only reason the police haven’t caught you yet | 警察到现在还没来抓你的唯一原因 |
[33:54] | is because they have no reason to suspect you. | 就是他们没理由怀疑你 |
[33:59] | But once they found out | 一旦他们发现了 |
[34:01] | that Martha was blackmailing Ange, sorry, Mary Alice… | 勒索过安吉… 抱歉 玛丽·艾莉丝 |
[34:06] | – What is it you want? – The same thing you want. | -你想要什么 -和你一样 |
[34:10] | For you to leave town, change your name, | 要你离开这 改名换姓 |
[34:13] | and start your life over again somewhere far away from here. | 在一个遥远的地方开始全新的生活 |
[34:19] | If you’re so sure, why don’t you just turn me in? | 你这么有把握 干吗不直接去告发我 |
[34:22] | Because Zach would never forgive me. | 那样的话扎克永远不会原谅我 |
[34:25] | And it’s important that we be on good terms, | 而且他往后都要和我住 |
[34:29] | seeing as how he’s going to be living with me now. | 咱俩关系不能搞僵了 |
[34:34] | – What? – Your bags are packed. | -什么 -你东西都收拾好了 |
[34:37] | You’re about to become a fugitive. | 你就要开始亡命天涯了 |
[34:39] | Is that the life you want for your son? | 你想让你的儿子跟着受罪吗 |
[34:41] | The two of you spending every night in a different town? | 想要两个人一起居无定所吗 |
[34:47] | No. You’re a better father than that. | 不会的 你是个好父亲 |
[34:52] | I can’t just leave him. | 我不能就这么丢下他 |
[35:01] | You stole him so that he could have a better life. | 你把他偷来 让他过好日子 |
[35:04] | That was a noble act, Paul. Truly. | 这行为很高尚 保罗 真的 |
[35:10] | And it’s time for you to be noble again. | 是时候再发扬一次精神了 |
[35:16] | Can I at least say goodbye? | 道个别都不行吗 |
[35:20] | Did you allow me to say goodbye to Martha? | 你给我机会和玛莎告别了吗 |
[35:55] | Oh, hi. I’m looking for Kendra Taylor. | 我想找凯德拉·泰勒 |
[35:59] | I’m sorry. You’re gonna have to leave. | 对不起 请你离开 |
[36:01] | Oh. Oh, you don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[36:04] | See, I can’t just drive away. | 我不能就这么走 |
[36:06] | – Please get back in the car. – Look um… Bob. | -请回车里去 -听着 鲍勃 |
[36:10] | – Let me try to explain. – In the car. | -让我解释下 -回车里去 |
[36:13] | See, the thing is, this is maybe my last chance | 是这样的 这可能是我 |
[36:16] | to find out if I can be with the man I love. | 寻回真爱的最后机会 |
[36:19] | – Ma’am… – And, Bob, | -女士 -而且 鲍勃 |
[36:20] | I can’t begin to tell you how much that means to me. | 你不知道这对我有多重要 |
[36:22] | So I’m gonna walk up to that house | 所以我要径直走进那间房子 |
[36:26] | and you’re gonna let me. | 你不能阻拦我 |
[36:28] | And you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[36:30] | Because behind that badge | 因为在这个徽章 |
[36:33] | and that just big, you-could-crush-me-like-a-fly chest, | 和这对雄健的胸肌后面 |
[36:37] | there’s a heart. | 隐藏着一颗真心 |
[36:39] | A heart that believes in love. | 一颗相信爱情的心 |
[36:47] | Just get in the damn car. | 滚回车里去 |
[36:49] | It’s not my fault you don’t have love in your life. | 你天生缺爱又不是我的错 |
[36:53] | – Susan? – Hi, Kendra. | -苏珊 -凯德拉 |
[36:58] | And despite the evidence that’s been all laid out in front of me, | 看完这些证据之后 |
[37:01] | I can’t help thinking there’s more to the story. | 我觉得这后面肯定还有隐情 |
[37:04] | – Does it sound stupid? – No, no, of course not. | -听起来很蠢吗 -不 一点也不 |
[37:08] | Unfortunately, you’ve got the whole story right here. | 不幸的是 事实就这些 没什么隐情 |
[37:12] | But Mike’s lawyer pleaded self-defense, | 但麦克的律师提出他是正当防卫 |
[37:14] | if that’s the case. | 那才是真相吧 |
[37:16] | Delfino sold black-tar heroin to my daughter. | 德尔菲诺卖海洛因给我女儿 |
[37:19] | He killed the cop that tried to bust him, | 杀了想抓他的警察 |
[37:21] | got convicted and did his time. | 被判有罪还坐牢了 |
[37:23] | – End of story… – Dad… | -就这么简单 -爸 |
[37:25] | She deserves to hear the truth, however awful. | 不管真相多残忍 她都应该知道 |
[37:30] | I’m sorry, Miss Mayer. I really am. | 真的很抱歉 梅尔女士 |
[37:36] | I appreciate you talking to me. | 感谢你告诉我这些 |
[37:44] | What the hell was that? | 你这算什么 |
[37:46] | If she knew the truth, | 要是她知道了真相 |
[37:48] | she’d go running back to him. | 肯定重新回到他的怀抱 |
[37:51] | She might talk him out of doing his job. | 那会干扰他完成任务 |
[37:55] | I can’t risk that. | 不能冒这个险 |
[37:59] | Just don’t have the time. | 我时日不多啦 |
[38:14] | Quick. Drive around the corner. We need to talk. | 快 开到转角去 我们得谈谈 |
[38:20] | What do you think? Rex, I chose green | 雷克斯 你觉得绿色怎么样 |
[38:23] | so it will work whether Gabrielle has a boy or a girl. | 那么不管加布丽尔生男生女都能穿 |
[38:26] | That’s great. | 挺好的 |
[38:29] | What’s the matter? You’ve been mopey all day. | 怎么了 整天都闷闷不乐 |
[38:32] | I’m sorry. I’m just worried about the test results. | 抱歉 我有点担心检查结果 |
[38:36] | If I don’t find out what’s wrong with me soon, I’ll lose my mind. | 要是不快点知道问题在哪 我会发疯的 |
[38:39] | – Oh, honey. – You must get tired of me complaining. | -亲爱的 -我把你唠叨烦了 |
[38:42] | No. No, not at all. | 不是这样的 |
[38:45] | I think that we should talk about it. | 我也觉得该谈谈这事 |
[38:47] | In fact, I think maybe we don’t talk enough. | 实际上 我觉得我们俩沟通不够 |
[38:52] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[38:55] | Why don’t we start doing things together again as a couple? | 我们该重新像情侣那样 凡事都一起做 |
[39:03] | As soon as you’re well enough, we should go on a vacation. | 等你身体好些 我们就去度假 |
[39:07] | Take a trip. Go somewhere fun. | 出去转转 找找乐子 |
[39:12] | – Remember our trip to Italy? – Sort of. | -记得我们的意大利之行吗 -差不多 |
[39:16] | Sort of? | 差不多 |
[39:18] | You don’t remember the glorious food and the gorgeous scenery and… | 你忘了那些美食和如画的风景吗 |
[39:22] | What I remember is sweating like a pig | 我就记得当时汗出得像落汤鸡一样 |
[39:25] | and wishing we hadn’t spent all our savings. | 还后悔把积蓄都花光了 |
[39:31] | So where would you like to go? | 你想去哪呢 |
[39:41] | It doesn’t matter. You decide. | 无所谓 你选吧 |
[39:51] | Mike wasn’t a drug dealer. | 麦克不是毒贩 |
[39:54] | – what? – Deidre was. | -什么 -黛德丽才是 |
[39:57] | Mike, he kicked the habit early on. | 麦克很早就戒掉了 |
[40:00] | But Deidre couldn’t or didn’t want to. I don’t know. | 但是黛德丽戒不掉 或是不想戒 |
[40:05] | Anyway, she spiraled out of control | 最后她失控了 |
[40:07] | and was in and out of jail. | 频繁入狱 |
[40:09] | One day an undercover cop caught her using. | 一天一个便衣发现她吸毒 |
[40:13] | He forced her to trade sex for freedom. | 就逼她用性交易来换取自由 |
[40:17] | Look, Mike found out about it | 麦克后来发现了 |
[40:19] | and he tried to put a stop to it. | 想阻止这事 |
[40:23] | He busted in on the two of them. | 他撞到他俩在一起 |
[40:26] | He… Well, the cop pulled a gun on him | 警察用枪指着他 |
[40:30] | and Mike fought him off, | 但被麦克打倒了 |
[40:32] | But they both went over the balcony. | 他俩一起从阳台摔下去了 |
[40:35] | Mike was the only one that got back up. | 只有麦克活了下来 |
[40:43] | It was self-defense? | 那就是正当防卫啦 |
[40:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:51] | Mike went to jail trying to save my sister. | 麦克为了救我妹妹而坐牢 |
[40:55] | But he couldn’t. | 但终究没救回她 |
[41:02] | I knew he was good. | 我就知道他是好人 |
[41:06] | I just knew it. | 我就知道 |
[41:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:20] | The vow is simple, really. | 誓言很简单 千真万确 |
[41:25] | Those who take it promise to stay together | 人们承诺要白头到老 |
[41:28] | for better or for worse, | 不论顺境或逆境 |
[41:31] | for richer or for poorer, | 不论富裕或贫穷 |
[41:35] | in sickness and in health. | 不论疾病或健康 |
[41:41] | To honor and to cherish. | 彼此珍惜 |
[41:46] | For saking all others. | 彼此忠诚 |
[41:55] | Until death do us part. | 直至死亡将我们分离 |
[42:06] | Yes, the vow is simple. | 是啊 誓言很简单 |
[42:10] | Finding someone worthy of such a promise is the hard part. | 难的是找到值得承诺的人 |
[42:16] | But if we can, | 但只要我们能找到 |
[42:17] | that’s when we begin to live happily ever after. | 那么幸福的生活将就此展开 |