时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I want a child. | 我想要个孩子 |
[00:04] | We made a deal. No kids. | 我们说好的 不要孩子 |
[00:05] | Tampering with prescriptions… | 避孕受阻 |
[00:07] | File on Noah’s daughter. | 诺亚女儿那个案子的档案 |
[00:09] | …uncovering evidence… | 证据暴露 |
[00:10] | What are we looking for? | 我们在找什么 |
[00:13] | What was that? | 那是谁 |
[00:15] | …breaking and entering… | 非法入侵 |
[00:16] | Bree is a lady. | 布里是位淑女 |
[00:18] | A very beautiful, classy lady. | 一位美丽而古典的熟女 |
[00:20] | Remember, they tend to end up with doctors, | 记住 她们终归会跟医生 |
[00:22] | not pharmacists. | 而非药剂师携手到老 |
[00:23] | …and a whole lot of revenge. | 还有复仇之心 |
[00:34] | Since she was a little girl, | 苏珊·梅尔 |
[00:36] | Susan Mayer wanted to be a mother in the worst way. | 从小就很想做母亲 |
[00:40] | Ok, I’m gonna get your bottle. You’re so cute, yeah! | 好了 我去拿奶瓶 你真可爱 |
[00:44] | And from the first day | 从她把茱莉从医院 |
[00:45] | she brought Julie home from the hospital… | 带回家的第一天起 |
[00:48] | Oh! How did you… | 你怎么会 |
[00:51] | She was. | 她就总在犯错 |
[00:56] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天啊 |
[00:58] | Despite her desire to do well by her daughter… | 尽管她非常渴望好好照顾她的女儿 |
[01:02] | …Susan suffered through countless failures. | 苏珊还是屡战屡败 |
[01:05] | So sorry! | 真对不起 |
[01:08] | Of course, it took Susan a few years to realize | 当然 苏珊花了好些年才认识到 |
[01:12] | that even the best of parents make mistakes now and then. | 即便最好的父母也会偶尔犯点错误 |
[01:23] | But now that Julie was a tenage girl, | 但茱莉现在长成了亭亭玉立的少女 |
[01:26] | Susan had started to realize… | 苏珊开始意识到… |
[01:31] | …there was no room for error. | …决不能再出错了 |
[01:36] | Julie, what is Zach doing out there? | 茱莉 扎克在外面干什么 |
[01:37] | I told you not to speak to him. | 我告诉过你别再理他 |
[01:39] | I’m not. That’s why he’s throwing gravel at my window. | 我没有 所以他才往我窗户扔石子 |
[01:42] | Right, that’s it. I’m gonna handle this once and for all. | 好吧 让我来一劳永逸地解决这件事 |
[01:50] | Zach, what do you think you’re… | 扎克 你觉得你在… |
[02:00] | Mrs. Mayer, I am so sorry. | 梅尔夫人 真抱歉 |
[02:03] | One pebble wasn’t working so I tried a whole handful. | 一颗颗扔没用我就想试试扔一把 |
[02:07] | I’ll make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[02:09] | How, will you give me your corneas? | 怎么补偿 你能把你的眼角膜给我吗 |
[02:11] | Mom, lay back. | 妈妈 躺下 |
[02:12] | I wanted to talk to Julie. | 我就是想跟茱莉谈谈 |
[02:13] | She hasn’t been returning my phone calls. | 她不回我电话 |
[02:16] | Well, I’m here now. What do you want? | 我现在在这了 你想怎么样 |
[02:19] | Come on, Julie. I just wanna see you again. | 茱莉 我就是想再见见你 |
[02:23] | You know. Talk, hang out. | 出去走走 聊聊 |
[02:25] | Maybe it would be better if we just cooled it for a while, ok? | 或许我们俩先分开冷静一下 好吗 |
[02:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:29] | You threw rocks in her mother’s face. | 你刚朝她妈妈的脸扔了石头 |
[02:32] | How’s that for a start? | 这理由成立不 |
[02:43] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[02:44] | I’ve been trying to break up with him for weeks. | 我这几周都在试着跟他分手 |
[02:46] | Finally, an excuse. | 总算有借口了 |
[02:49] | Yes, Susan had failed many times as a mother. | 没错 苏珊多数时候都是个不太成功的母亲 |
[02:51] | You did good, mom. | 你做得很好 妈妈 |
[02:52] | So she took her victories where she found them. | 她发现这点的同时也获得了成功 |
[02:55] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[03:40] | Spring comes every year to Wisteria Lane. | 春天每年都如约到达紫藤郡 |
[03:44] | It’s the time when flowers start to bloom. | 花儿含苞待放 |
[03:48] | When butterflies emerge from their cocoons. | 蝴蝶破茧而出 |
[03:52] | When bees begin to search for nectar. | 蜜蜂忙采花蜜 |
[03:56] | Spring is also the time when a young man’s fancy turns to… | 春天也是一个年轻男人的美梦 |
[04:00] | obsession. | 破灭的时候 |
[04:03] | We must buy that. | 我们必须买那个 |
[04:10] | Hello, there. | 你好啊 |
[04:12] | Oh, my heavenly days! | 真巧 |
[04:14] | Rex, look, it’s George. | 雷克斯 是乔治 |
[04:16] | Nice to see you, Bree. | 见到你很高兴 布里 |
[04:18] | Dr. Van de Kamp. | 范德坎普医生 |
[04:19] | George. | 乔治 |
[04:21] | So, how’s your health? | 你身体怎么样了 |
[04:23] | Not good. My cardiologist is an idiot. | 不太好 我的药剂师是个白痴 |
[04:26] | The doctor upped his dosage twice | 医生已经增加了两次剂量 |
[04:28] | and it’s still not helping. | 但还是没效果 |
[04:29] | I’m sure it’ll all work itself out. | 我想它们会起作用的 |
[04:31] | It’s funny running into you both. | 见到你们两个真好 |
[04:33] | I have tickets to a bonsai exposition | 我刚好有周五晚上 |
[04:36] | in Mount Pleasant Friday night. | 芒特普莱森特盆栽展览会的票 |
[04:37] | – Would you like to go? – I would love to! Rex? | -你们想去吗 -当然啦 雷克斯 |
[04:40] | A whole evening of bonsai trees? | 一晚上对着盆栽吗 |
[04:42] | Wouldn’t it be easier to shoot me? | 还不如直接给我一枪呢 |
[04:44] | Probably. | 说得也是 |
[04:54] | Well, why don’t we just go by ourselves, then? | 那不如我们俩去吧 |
[04:57] | Actually, Bree, we have that thing, Friday night. | 其实 布里 我们周五晚上有安排 |
[05:01] | What? We don’t have a thing. | 什么 我们没安排啊 |
[05:03] | I think your husband’s trying to say | 我想可能是你老公 |
[05:04] | he doesn’t want you going out with me. | 不想让你跟我出去 |
[05:07] | Rex, are you still jealous? | 雷克斯 你还在嫉妒吗 |
[05:10] | No. | 没有 |
[05:11] | We dated during the separation | 分居的时候我们是约会过 |
[05:13] | but George and I are just friends now, aren’t we? | 可现在我们只是普通朋友 对吗 |
[05:15] | Strictly Platonic. | 绝对的柏拉图式 |
[05:17] | But if you feel threatened… | 不过如果你感觉到有什么威胁 |
[05:18] | I don’t feel threatened. | 我没觉得有威胁 |
[05:23] | Good. Then it’s a date. | 那就好 说定了 |
[05:27] | Are you going to make a purchase today? | 你今天要买东西吗 |
[05:29] | I have finally convinced Rex to buy his first orchid. | 我终于说服雷克斯买下了他的第一株兰花 |
[05:33] | Study up. I hate people who own precious flowers | 好好学习吧 我讨厌那些好花在手 |
[05:36] | and don’t know how to take care of them. | 却不懂得好好珍惜的人 |
[05:38] | You know what I hate? Weeds. | 知道我讨厌什么吗 杂草 |
[05:40] | They pop up and you have to work so hard to get rid of them. | 它们突然冒出来 你得很费力才能除掉 |
[05:43] | I find, with the right chemicals, | 我发现 只要有合适的药物 |
[05:45] | you can get rid of almost anything. | 你几乎可以除掉任何东西 |
[05:47] | – See you Friday. – Bye. | -周五见 -再见 |
[05:54] | Mrs. Solis, what a surprise. | 索利斯夫人 真令人惊喜 |
[05:57] | We haven’t seen you in here in quite some time. | 好久没有见到您了 |
[05:59] | My husband and I went through a down-sizing phase | 我跟我丈夫前一阵处于低谷期 |
[06:02] | but we snapped out of it. | 不过我们已经走出来了 |
[06:04] | Life is good. | 生活真美好 |
[06:06] | Oh, and this would make it so much better! | 这个让生活更美好了 |
[06:09] | Excellent. | 那太好了 |
[06:10] | Slip inside, see how that feels. | 请坐进去感受一下 |
[06:16] | I’d love to have this in my driveway by Saturday. | 我真想这周末她就能停在我家的车道上 |
[06:19] | I’m having a big barbecue. | 我要办一个盛大的烧烤派对 |
[06:20] | I want everyone to see it. | 让每个人都看到她 |
[06:22] | How exciting. What’s the occasion? | 真棒 为了庆祝什么呢 |
[06:24] | My husband’s going-away party. | 我丈夫的送别会 |
[06:26] | Really? Where’s he going? | 真的 他要去哪 |
[06:28] | It’s a sort of government-sponsored sabbatical. | 类似公办年假 |
[06:32] | How long is he going to be gone? | 他要去多久 |
[06:34] | Eight months. | 8个月 |
[06:35] | Six with good behavior. | 表现好的话就6个月 |
[06:40] | – Isn’t the leather interior wonderful? – It is. | -真皮内饰很赞吧 -没错 |
[06:43] | It is. It’s just the smell’s a little intense. | 没错 就是味道闻着有点重 |
[06:46] | null | 它是全进口 纯意大利小牛犊皮 |
[06:58] | I’m so sorry! It just hit me out of nowhere. | 我很抱歉 就是突然冒出来的味道 |
[07:02] | It’s so weird. Smells have been making me nauseous lately. | 真奇怪 最近总有气味让我想吐 |
[07:06] | – Boobs tender? Achy back? – Yeah. | -乳房疼 背酸痛 -是啊 |
[07:10] | – Has it been going around? – Only for centuries. | -最近人都这样吗 -近几百年而已 |
[07:13] | I went through it carrying my eldest. | 我怀我家长子的时候也这样 |
[07:16] | The truth is, you’re never gonna fit | 事实上 在玛莎拉蒂上你永远也找不到 |
[07:18] | a child safety seat in the back of that spyder. | 一个适合宝宝的安全座的 |
[07:21] | The four-doors are much roomier. | 四门款的车更适合家用 |
[07:23] | Wha… wait, uh… I’m sorry, you… | 什么 等等 不好意思 你 |
[07:26] | You think I’m pregnant? No, I’m not pregnant. | 你认为我怀孕了 不 我才没怀孕 |
[07:29] | Oh, you have all the symptoms, I just assumed. | 你所有症状的符合 我只是猜测 |
[07:32] | – Well, you assumed wrong. – I’m sorry. | -那你猜错了 -很抱歉 |
[07:35] | – I’m on the pill, for god’s sakes! – Ok. | -上帝 我有吃避孕药 -好吧 |
[07:38] | And I don’t want a four-door. | 我不想要四门车 |
[07:39] | I want a sexy little convertible. | 我想要一辆性感的小敞篷 |
[07:42] | – I wanna buy one, now. – I’ll start the paperwork. | -我现在就要一辆 -我去准备文件 |
[07:44] | Well, not this one. I vomited in this one. | 不要这辆 我吐里面了 |
[07:47] | Right. We’ll find you a fresh one. | 好的 我们会给您找辆新的 |
[08:02] | Lynette! | 勒奈特 |
[08:04] | You forgot your Halpern file. | 你把哈尔彭文件落家里了 |
[08:05] | Oh, my god. Lynette. | 我的天 勒奈特 |
[08:08] | If there was one person Lynette never expected to se again, | 要说有什么人勒奈特永远都不愿再见到 |
[08:13] | it was Annabel Foster. | 那就是安娜贝尔·福斯特 |
[08:16] | Eight years earlier, Annabel had begged Tom to marry her. | 八年前安娜贝尔曾想让汤姆娶她 |
[08:20] | But he told her he wasn’t the marrying kind. | 但他告诉她 他不想结婚 |
[08:24] | Then one day, | 后来有一天 |
[08:26] | Tom happened to met a rising young executive | 汤姆巧遇了一位冉冉上升的年轻主管 |
[08:29] | by the name of Lynette Lindquist. | 名叫勒奈特·林奎斯特 |
[08:34] | And after a few torrid weeks, | 如胶似漆的几周之后 |
[08:36] | Tom decided perhaps he was the marrying kind after all, | 汤姆发现或许他还是想结婚的 |
[08:43] | causing an embittered Annabel to move back to Chicago. | 心碎的安娜贝尔搬回了芝加哥 |
[08:48] | permanently. | 再没出现 |
[08:50] | Or so Lynette had hoped. | 这或许正如勒奈特所愿 |
[08:52] | You look fantastic! | 你气色真不错 |
[08:55] | Thank you! And you! | 谢谢 你也是 |
[08:58] | You’re here, in the office. | 你又回到这儿来啦 |
[09:01] | Tom’s office. | 回到汤姆的办公室 |
[09:03] | Yeah, going on 3 months now. | 是啊 回来快3个月了 |
[09:08] | Didn’t Tom tell you? | 汤姆没告诉你吗 |
[09:09] | It– must have slipped his mind. | 他一定是忘了 |
[09:15] | Ah, forget to tell your wife | 忘记告诉你老婆 |
[09:17] | you work with the old girlfriend, huh? | 你跟前女友在一起工作 |
[09:20] | I guess that makes me your dirty little secret. | 我成了你不可告人的小秘密吧 |
[09:27] | Well, I’ll– go back to work. | 我得回去干活了 |
[09:30] | – See you later. – Can’t wait. | -晚点见 -等不及了 |
[09:33] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[09:36] | Your file. Here. | 你的文件 给 |
[09:45] | Hey, Paul. What’s up? | 保罗 怎么了 |
[09:48] | Something’s been nagging me, Edie. | 伊迪 有点事让我很困扰 |
[09:49] | I want to talk to you about it. | 我想跟你聊聊 |
[09:50] | – Ok. – That night I found you in my house. | -好啊 -那晚我发现你在我家 |
[09:53] | Why were you really there? | 你到底为什么在那 |
[09:55] | You know why. | 你知道原因 |
[09:56] | I came to drop off your key. | 我去还你钥匙 |
[09:58] | Some things were moved around my living room. | 起居室里有些东西被动过了 |
[10:00] | What were you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[10:02] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:04] | Do I have to call the police? | 要我报警吗 |
[10:08] | Do whatever you want. | 你爱干嘛干嘛 |
[10:10] | Suit yourself. | 是你说的 |
[10:14] | Ok. Ok! Susan made me do it. | 好吧 是苏珊让我干的 |
[10:18] | She had this fixation on why Mary Alice killed herself, | 她很想知道为什么玛丽·艾莉丝会自杀 |
[10:21] | and she keeps blathering about blackmail notes and dead babies. | 还一直说什么敲诈纸条和死婴的事情 |
[10:25] | Oh, and she got really hot in the butt | 而且当她找到 |
[10:26] | when she found the name “Angela” | 写着”安吉拉”名字的录像带时 |
[10:28] | written on one of your videotapes. | 有些激动过头 |
[10:31] | Did she find what she was looking for? | 她找到了她要找的东西吗 |
[10:34] | No. You came home | 没有 你回家时 |
[10:35] | before she had a chance to watch the video. | 她还没来得及看录像带 |
[10:38] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[10:41] | She sort of thinks you’re evil. | 她认为你有点很邪恶 |
[10:47] | Thank you, Edie. | 谢了 伊迪 |
[10:55] | What was that all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[10:56] | Susan Mayer’s obsession with Mary alice | 苏珊·梅尔对玛丽·艾莉丝的偏执症 |
[11:00] | almost got me arrested. | 差点害我被逮捕 |
[11:01] | Now Paul’s after her. | 现在保罗盯上她了 |
[11:04] | If I liked her better, I’d warn but… | 要不是那么讨厌她 我会提醒她 |
[11:06] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[11:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:23] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[11:27] | Well… Talk to you girls later. | 好吧 下回再聊 姑娘们 |
[11:31] | Still avoiding me, huh? | 还在躲我吗 |
[11:33] | No. No. | 不 没有 |
[11:37] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[11:38] | I heard that you and Edie broke into Paul Young’s house. | 我听说你和伊迪闯进了保罗·杨家 |
[11:42] | – Who told you that? – Edie. | -谁告诉你的 -伊迪 |
[11:46] | Well… Yeah, we did. Um… | 是的 我们是闯进了 |
[11:50] | We were just looking… | 我们只是想找… |
[11:53] | It doesn’t matter, it was dumb. | 算了 总之那么做很蠢 |
[11:54] | I want you to stay away from that guy. | 我要你离那家伙远点 |
[11:56] | I was planning on doing that anyway. | 我已经那么打算了 |
[12:00] | Good. | 这就好 |
[12:02] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[12:04] | I know why I was planning to stay away from him. | 我知道为什么要离那家伙远点 |
[12:06] | Why do you want me to? | 为什么你要我这样 |
[12:08] | I just know he’s a bad guy. | 我只知道他不是好人 |
[12:10] | So please, don’t mess with him. | 所以拜托 千万别和他扯上关系 |
[12:13] | I won’t. | 我不会 |
[12:16] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:32] | So, I’ve been thinking about the pharmacist. | 我一直在想那个药剂师 |
[12:35] | George. What about him? | 乔治 他怎么了 |
[12:37] | I don’t think you should go out with him. | 我觉得你不该和他出去 |
[12:39] | Please, he’s the only friend I have | 别这样 他是我唯一一个 |
[12:41] | who’s interested in cultural things. | 对文化方面感兴趣的朋友 |
[12:44] | Bree, I’m worried because | 布里 我担心是因为 |
[12:47] | he is obviously still in love with you. | 他显然还爱着你 |
[12:48] | No, he just wants to be friends. He told me so. | 不 他只想做朋友 他是这么说的 |
[12:52] | Well, what else would a man in love say? | 一个那么爱你的男人还能说什么 |
[12:55] | He’s desperate to spend time with you. | 他不顾一切地想和你在一起 |
[12:57] | He does not seem desperate to me. | 他没那么不顾一切 |
[13:00] | I saw the way his hands trembled | 我看到 你碰他肩膀时 |
[13:02] | when you touched his shoulder. | 他的手都在颤抖 |
[13:04] | They did? | 真的吗 |
[13:07] | When we first started dating, the same thing happened to me. | 我们刚开始约会时 我也是这样的 |
[13:10] | I don’t remember that. | 我不记得了 |
[13:13] | Listen, continuing to see him | 听着 继续见他 |
[13:15] | would just give him false hope. | 只会给他不切实际的希望 |
[13:16] | Well, I certainly don’t want to hurt him. | 我当然不想伤害他 |
[13:19] | – Again. – No, you don’t. | -再一次 -是的 你不想 |
[13:23] | I even think it would be a good idea to switch pharmacies. | 我甚至想也许我该换个药剂师 |
[13:26] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:30] | Well, ok. | 好吧 |
[13:33] | You know what I’m gonna miss most about him? | 你知道我会想念他什么吗 |
[13:36] | George always has a way of making me feel good about myself. | 乔治总是让我对自己感觉良好 |
[13:40] | Yeah, he’s a terrific guy. | 是的 他是个好人 |
[13:44] | Honey, do your hands still tremble when they touch me? | 亲爱的 现在你碰我的时候手还会颤抖吗 |
[13:49] | No. | 不会 |
[13:50] | But, come on, we’ve been married 18 years. | 不过 拜托 我们结婚都18年了 |
[13:54] | Yes, we have. | 是啊 结婚18年了 |
[13:56] | And you still don’t know when I need you to lie. | 而你还是不懂在我需要时撒个谎 |
[14:07] | Excuse me, this home pregnancy test, is it a good one? | 请问 这个妊娠测试 准吗 |
[14:11] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[14:13] | Ok, um… | 好的 |
[14:15] | – Do you have a rest room? – It’s for employees only. | -这儿有洗手间吗 -那是员工专用的 |
[14:18] | Oh, it’s right over there, mrs. Solis. Help yourself. | 就在那里 索利斯夫人 请自便 |
[14:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:26] | What did I tell you about being rude to customers? | 我不是跟你说要对顾客有礼貌吗 |
[14:29] | Stick a smile on your face or I’ll keep you in back | 随时面带微笑 否则我就让你 |
[14:31] | stucking shelves where no one has to look at you. | 在后面跟库存药品大眼瞪小眼 |
[14:36] | Bree, what a pleasant surprise! What brings you here? | 布里 什么风把你吹来了 |
[14:39] | Didn’t we fill Dr. Van de Kamp’s prescription last week? | 上周不是给范德坎普医生配过药了吗 |
[14:42] | George, as it turns out, | 乔治 是这样的 |
[14:44] | I won’t be able to go with you to the bonsai expo. | 我不能和你一起去看盆栽展了 |
[14:46] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[14:48] | It would be a mistake for us | 我们相处太多时间 |
[14:49] | to spend too much time together. | 恐怕不太妥当 |
[14:51] | Dr. Van de Kamp said something about me. | 范德坎普医生说了我什么吧 |
[14:53] | What was it? | 他怎么说的 |
[14:55] | – It doesn’t matter. – Please, tell me. | -那不重要 -请告诉我 |
[14:58] | He said you’re still in love with me. | 他说你还爱着我 |
[15:03] | That’s… that’s stupid. | 那很蠢 |
[15:06] | I’m not in love with you. I’m not. | 我并没爱着你 没有 |
[15:09] | The truth is, I’m in love with Ginger. | 事实上 我爱的是金杰 |
[15:13] | Ginger? The stock girl? | 金杰 那个进货的女孩吗 |
[15:15] | Yes. It’s very serious. | 是的 我们是认真的 |
[15:23] | Oh! Why didn’t you tell me?! | 你怎么不告诉我 |
[15:26] | Well, we’re taking it slow, but she is definitely the one. | 我们想慢慢来 不过她就是我的真命天女 |
[15:29] | Oh, my goodness, this changes everything. | 天哪 这可太好了 |
[15:31] | listen, a friend of mine is having a barbecue on Saturday. | 这周六我有个朋友要开烧烤派对 |
[15:35] | – And I think you should come. – Really? | -你应该来 -真的吗 |
[15:37] | Yes, and bring Ginger. | 是的 带上金杰 |
[15:38] | Ginger? I don’t know if she can make it. | 金杰 她可能来不了 |
[15:42] | You have to bring Ginger | 你一定得带她来 |
[15:44] | because if Rex sees the two of you together, | 如果雷克斯看到你们俩在一起 |
[15:46] | he’ll relax. | 他就不会那么紧张了 |
[15:49] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[15:51] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[15:57] | You are out of toilet paper. | 你们的厕纸用完了 |
[15:59] | Bree, I’ll call you later. | 布里 我回头再给你电话 |
[16:07] | Lynette! | 勒奈特 |
[16:11] | Hey, honey! | 亲爱的 |
[16:13] | – Are you home? – Three months? | -你在家吗 -3个月 |
[16:17] | God, you… scared the hell out of me. | 天哪 你把我的胆都吓破了 |
[16:20] | Were you ever gonna tell me? | 你有没打算过要告诉我 |
[16:22] | I wanted to, but I kept putting it off. | 我想的 可总是话到嘴边却难以启齿 |
[16:26] | I knew how you’d react. | 我知道你会有什么反应 |
[16:27] | Congratulations, you read me like a book. | 恭喜你 对我了如指掌 |
[16:31] | Why would you hire that woman? | 你为什么要雇那个女人 |
[16:34] | Well, technically, Peterson found her. | 严格来说 是彼德森找她来的 |
[16:36] | I just vouched for her. | 我只是为她做担保 |
[16:38] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[16:38] | Come on, honey, I’m just helping her out. | 拜托亲爱的 我只是帮了她一把 |
[16:40] | It’s the least I can do. | 这点小忙我还是得帮的 |
[16:42] | Look, she was devastated when I left her for you. | 当时我为了你离开她时 她都崩溃了 |
[16:45] | I felt bad. | 我良心不安 |
[16:47] | Do you still have feelings for her? | 你是不是对她还有感觉 |
[16:50] | All right, I’m not talking to you. | 行吧 不跟你说了 |
[16:52] | Come on, you can tell me. You still care about her, don’t you? | 告诉我没关系 你还关心她 对吗 |
[16:54] | Just a teeny tiny little bit? | 哪怕只是一丁点儿 |
[16:56] | I was just trying to be a good guy. That’s all. | 我只是想做个好人 仅此而已 |
[17:00] | Well, you can’t work with her. | 你不能跟她一起工作 |
[17:01] | What do you want me to do? Quit? | 你要我怎样 辞职吗 |
[17:03] | Talk to Peterson, maybe he can get her transferred. | 跟彼德森谈谈 也许他能把她调走 |
[17:05] | Weren’t you guys planning on starting something up in Belize? | 你们不是打算在伯利兹城开拓市场吗 |
[17:08] | – Honey, you’re crazy. – No, I’m serious. | -宝贝 你疯了 -不 我认真的 |
[17:12] | If she stays, I will haunt your office. | 她不走 我就会经常去你办公室 |
[17:16] | I’ll bring your lunch every day. | 每天给你送午餐 |
[17:18] | I’ll bring the kids to visit, | 带上孩子们 |
[17:19] | I will change diapers on your desk. | 在你的办公桌上换尿布 |
[17:21] | Every birthday cake in the break room, | 每一个休息室里的生日会 |
[17:24] | every retirement party, | 每一个退休晚会 |
[17:25] | I will be there, watching her. | 我都要参加 监视着她 |
[17:29] | Well, I’d better get you a parking space, | 那我最好给你弄个停车位 |
[17:31] | ’cause she’s staying. | 因为她不会走 |
[17:45] | Don’t you think it spices up the room? | 觉得它给屋子更添光彩了吗 |
[17:55] | I was just leaving you a gift to apologize for, | 我只是给你留下个致歉的礼物 |
[17:58] | you know, throwing gravel in your face. | 为了 把砂子扔到你脸上那件事 |
[18:03] | – Well, you didn’t have to do that. – I kinda did. | -你不必那样 -有必要 |
[18:06] | – See, I want us to be friends. – Yeah, well… | -我希望我们能友好相处 -我说 |
[18:10] | – That’s not gonna happen. – Why not? | -那不可能 -为什么不可能 |
[18:13] | Aside from you blinding me? | 除了你差点弄瞎我之外 |
[18:17] | You know, several weeks ago, you freaked out in my house. | 几星期前 你在我家里发狂 |
[18:21] | You screamed, you threw furniture around… | 你尖叫 乱扔家具 |
[18:25] | Ok, I realize that I was out of line that night. | 好吧 我知道我那天晚上是有点失控 |
[18:28] | But I was upset. | 可我当时很难过 |
[18:30] | And we have to get over that, for Julie’s sake. | 我们得和解 就算是为了朱莉 |
[18:33] | For Julie’s sake? | 为了朱莉吗 |
[18:34] | How do you think it makes her feel | 要是她妈妈和她男友不能和睦相处 |
[18:36] | that her mother and boyfriend can’t get along? | 你觉得她会是什么感受 |
[18:39] | Julie does not think of you as her boyfriend. | 朱莉可没把你当成她男朋友 |
[18:43] | In fact, I don’t think she wants anything to do with you. | 其实 她不想跟你有什么牵连 |
[18:48] | – She said that? – Yeah. | -她那样说的吗 -是的 |
[18:50] | – I don’t believe you. – Believe whatever you want. | -我不信 -信不信随你 |
[18:54] | If she did, | 如果她那么说 |
[18:55] | it’s because you tell her stuff about me that’s not true! | 一定是因为你在她面前说我坏话 |
[18:57] | Zach! Come here! | 扎克 回来 |
[18:59] | Right now! | 现在 |
[19:06] | Please. Don’t ruin this for me. | 求你了 别毁了我的希望 |
[19:33] | How do you know Mary Alice? | 你怎么认识玛丽·艾莉丝的 |
[19:35] | – Who? – Mary Alice Young. | -谁 -玛丽·艾莉丝·杨 |
[19:37] | She lives next door to me in Fairview. | 在美景镇她就住我隔壁 |
[19:40] | She’s standing right here in this picture with you. | 这张照片上她和你在一块 |
[19:43] | That’s Angela Forrest, | 那是安吉拉·福里斯特 |
[19:45] | we worked together at the rehab center 15 years ago. | 15年前我们都在康复中心工作 |
[19:47] | Don’t be dense. Don’t you think I know my own neighbor? | 不可能 你以为我不了解我邻居吗 |
[19:54] | Does this Mary Alice have children? | 这个玛丽·艾莉丝有孩子吗 |
[19:56] | A teenager. A boy. | 一个十几岁的男孩 |
[20:02] | What? | 怎么 |
[20:06] | Angela and I worked together | 安吉拉和我一起 |
[20:07] | with a very disturbed young woman | 照料过一个心理失常的年轻女人 |
[20:09] | who gave birth to a baby boy. | 那女人生了个男孩 |
[20:12] | About a year later, | 大约一年以后 |
[20:14] | Angela and her husband disappeared. | 安吉拉和她丈夫失踪了 |
[20:18] | Not long after that, I heard that the child was missing too. | 不久 我听说那孩子也失踪了 |
[20:22] | People said it was just a coincidence. | 大家说只是巧合 |
[20:26] | But in my heart, I always hoped | 但我内心深处 倒一直希望 |
[20:27] | she had given him a proper home. | 她给了他一个正常的家 |
[20:31] | Are you saying she stole the baby? | 你是说她偷了那个孩子吗 |
[20:35] | Don’t look shocked, Martha. | 别那么惊讶 玛莎 |
[20:38] | It makes your face look fat. | 这样你的脸更肥了 |
[20:41] | The biological mother was a drug addict. | 那孩子的亲生母亲是个瘾君子 |
[20:45] | If Angela really is your neighbor, which I doubt, | 如果我没怀疑错 安吉拉真是你邻居 |
[20:49] | then that child was very lucky. | 那么那孩子很走运 |
[21:14] | Lynette, if you’re looking for Tom, | 勒奈特 如果你要找汤姆 |
[21:17] | he’s out with a client. | 他出去见客户了 |
[21:18] | No. I actually wanted to see you. | 不是 其实我是来找你的 |
[21:21] | You know, that’s really funny, | 还可真巧 |
[21:22] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我也正想找你呢 |
[21:24] | I’ve been here all this time. | 我整天都呆在这儿 |
[21:25] | We should go out, for lunch, just the two of us. | 我们应该出去吃个午饭 就我们俩 |
[21:28] | Yeah. I’ll check my book. | 好啊 我查查我的日程表 |
[21:31] | So, Annabel… | 安娜贝尔 |
[21:34] | …Do you have feelings for Tom? | …你还喜欢汤姆吗 |
[21:37] | – What? – You heard me. | -你说什么 -你没听错 |
[21:39] | Ok, you wanna talk about this? | 好吧 既然你要谈 |
[21:42] | Let’s talk. | 那我们就谈谈好了 |
[21:43] | Yes, Tom and I were in love. | 没错 汤姆和我是曾热恋过 |
[21:46] | But he married you. | 但他和你结婚了 |
[21:48] | I’m not looking to break up a happy couple. | 我也没打算去拆散一对恩爱夫妻 |
[21:52] | Anyway, that’s rather more your speed, isn’t it? | 况且这事你做得比我顺手多了 不是吗 |
[21:56] | Morning, ladies. | 女士们 早上好 |
[21:57] | Just coming in for a little more fuel. | 我进来充充电 |
[21:59] | Yup. One man’s sludge is another man’s liquid gold. | 别人当作垃圾的东西却是我的灵丹妙药 |
[22:04] | Well, back to the trenches. | 好了 回去继续奋斗 |
[22:09] | Watch your step. Tom and I are a team. | 给我注意点 汤姆和我密不可分 |
[22:12] | Our marriage is rock solid. | 我们的婚姻坚不可摧 |
[22:14] | Nothing you do could ever break that up. | 无论你做什么都是白费心机 |
[22:16] | Then why are you down here right now, warning me? | 那你何必站在这里警告我 |
[22:33] | Gabrielle! What brings you down here? | 加布丽尔 你怎么来了 |
[22:38] | Oh, sweet mother of god, what have you done this time? | 老天爷 你这次又造了什么孽 |
[22:41] | – You’re pregnant? – Yes. | -你怀孕了 -是的 |
[22:44] | And it’s impossible, I’m on the pill. | 这根本不可能 我一直在吃避孕药 |
[22:46] | Which you probably think is a sin, | 也许你会认为这是一种犯罪 |
[22:48] | but it works. | 但这药的确有效 |
[22:49] | null | 这可是99.9%的有效犯罪啊 |
[22:51] | Maybe it’s in that one tenth of a percent that god resides. | 也许在那0.1%中有上帝的旨意呢 |
[22:55] | Couldn’t wait to throw that in, could you? | 你就是忍不住要这么说 是吧 |
[22:57] | God is screwing with me. | 老天在耍着我玩呢 |
[22:59] | He doesn’t like the way I live my life | 他不喜欢我现在的生活方式 |
[23:01] | so he’s punishing me. | 所以他要惩罚我 |
[23:02] | Have you done something that would warrant being punished? | 那你有没有做什么会遭报应的事呢 |
[23:07] | The gardener? | 那个园丁 |
[23:10] | I thought that was over. | 我以为那已经结束了 |
[23:12] | No, it was, and then… | 是结束了 然后… |
[23:13] | You just had to be there. | 你意会吧 我说不清 |
[23:15] | That’s my point is, | 我想说的是 |
[23:16] | I’d be an awful mother. | 我肯定会是个糟糕的母亲 |
[23:18] | I’m selfish and self-centered… | 我既自私又自我为中心 |
[23:20] | The only person more self-centered than me is Carlos. | 唯一比我还自我中心的人就是卡洛斯 |
[23:23] | He’s so self-centered, | 他太自我中心了 |
[23:24] | he doesn’t know how self-centered I am. | 以至于都未曾意识我也这么自我中心 |
[23:26] | We’d be terrible parents. | 我们将是一对糟糕的父母 |
[23:28] | Gabrielle, I’d like to help, | 加布丽尔 我想帮你 |
[23:29] | but I’m not sure what it is you want. | 但我不知道你到底想怎么样 |
[23:31] | It’s just, I wanna know who to be angry at. | 我只是 不知道该生谁的气 |
[23:34] | Here’s thought, don’t be angry. | 不如这么想吧 别生气 |
[23:37] | Be thankful. Children are a gift, are they not? | 感恩吧 孩子是上帝的礼物 不是吗 |
[23:43] | I don’t have time for this crap. | 我才没时间听你的废话 |
[23:45] | I have a party to plan. | 我还要策划一个派对 |
[23:49] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:50] | Edie | 伊迪 |
[23:52] | Wow. Things are really coming along. | 一切都进行得不错啊 |
[23:54] | Yeah. Slowly and expensively. | 是啊 缓慢而昂贵 |
[23:57] | It’ll be worth it. | 这一切都是值得的 |
[23:58] | You’re doing an amazing job. | 你做得很棒 |
[24:01] | So look, you’re basically… a predator | 所以 看来你天生就是个掠夺者 |
[24:04] | and I need some advice. | 我需要些建议 |
[24:08] | And I know Tom loves me, | 我知道汤姆爱我 |
[24:10] | but I don’t trust this woman. | 只是我不信任这个女人 |
[24:12] | I think there’s an agenda there. | 我觉得这背后一定暗藏诡计 |
[24:15] | I don’t know. Maybe I’m being paranoid. | 我也不知道 也许是我多想了 |
[24:18] | No, no. You did the right thing coming to me. | 不 你来找我是对的 |
[24:21] | There are two ways to approach this. | 解决这种问题一般有两种方法 |
[24:24] | First, I have to ask, | 首先 我必须得问 |
[24:25] | what kind of shape is this woman in? | 这女人长得如何 |
[24:26] | Fantastic shape, she’s gorgeous. | 非常完美 她是个尤物 |
[24:29] | Ok. Now there’s really only one way to approach this. | 好吧 那就只剩一种办法了 |
[24:33] | – You’re gonna have to act fast. – I’m listening. | -你得尽快行动 -继续说 |
[24:35] | It’s pretty simple. | 其实很简单 |
[24:37] | When I feel threatened by a woman, I pull her in. | 当我察觉被威胁到时 我会拉拢她 |
[24:40] | I make her my best friend. | 把她当作最好的朋友 |
[24:42] | I thought you said you didn’t have any female friends. | 我记得你曾说过你没任何女性朋友 |
[24:44] | I don’t. | 我是没有 |
[24:45] | And I’ve never felt threatened by another woman either. | 可我也从未受到别的女人的威胁 |
[24:48] | But the point is… | 但是重点是 |
[24:51] | – Keep your friends close… – Keep your enemies closer. | -知己知彼 -百战不殆 |
[25:01] | Tom. We’re having a dinner party. | 汤姆 我们要办个晚宴 |
[25:04] | I’m thinking of inviting Annabel. | 我打算邀请安娜贝尔 |
[25:10] | We’re not moving. | 我不要搬家 |
[25:11] | Susan knows something. Edie said… | 苏珊已经看出点端倪了 伊迪说 |
[25:13] | I don’t care what Edie said! | 我不在乎伊迪说了什么 |
[25:15] | I’m not leaving Julie! | 我不会离开朱莉的 |
[25:16] | You wanna risk our lives, our future, | 你要把我们的生命和未来置于危险之中 |
[25:18] | over some… schoolyard crush? | 就为了这种 短暂的校园爱情 |
[25:20] | It’s more than that. Julie loves me. | 不止这样 朱莉她爱我 |
[25:23] | Then why does she refuse to see you? | 那她为什么不见你 |
[25:26] | Mrs. Mayer lies to her. | 梅尔夫人骗了她 |
[25:27] | If it wasn’t for that, she would be with me. | 不然的话 她一定会和我在一起的 |
[25:29] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[25:31] | – Julie’s a very special girl. – I know. | -朱莉是个非常特别的女孩 -我知道 |
[25:35] | She could have just about any boy she wanted. | 任何男孩都可能是她的囊中之物 |
[25:39] | I think you’re a wonderful kid. I do, | 你是个很优秀的孩子 真的 |
[25:43] | but… you’re not that special, Zach. | 只是 扎克 你并没有那么特别 |
[25:47] | Not really. | 并没有 |
[25:50] | – She kissed me. – Lately? | -她吻了我 -最近吗 |
[25:55] | Let’s pack our bags and get out of here. | 我们去整理行装 离开这里吧 |
[25:58] | Leave this whole mess behind and start over. | 远离一切纷乱 重新开始 |
[26:00] | And there will be other girls, I promise. | 我保证还会有其他的女孩的 |
[26:03] | No! | 不 |
[26:05] | If Susan goes to the police, it’s over. | 如果苏珊去报警 我们就完了 |
[26:07] | They’ll take me away. | 他们会把我带走 |
[26:08] | They will take you away. | 也会把你带走 |
[26:09] | Don’t you get that? | 你还不明白吗 |
[26:10] | If Julie doesn’t love me anymore, | 如果朱莉不再爱我了 |
[26:12] | then it doesn’t matter. | 那其他根本不重要 |
[26:13] | None of it matters. | 一切都没有意义了 |
[26:23] | Oh, Mcgruder had absolutely no idea what was going on. | 麦格鲁德根本不知道发生了什么事 |
[26:27] | During the entire shoot facial campaign, | 在整个拍摄过程中 |
[26:29] | he was practically holding Benson’s hand! | 他几乎一直握着本森的手 |
[26:31] | After the way Burnham screwed him over, | 在伯纳姆如此嘲弄他一番后 |
[26:33] | I’d be nervous too! | 我都替感到他害羞了 |
[26:35] | My god, it was awful! | 我的天 这太糟了 |
[26:40] | Excuse me, I need to get in here so I can clear the plates. | 打扰一下 我得清理一下桌子 |
[26:43] | – Honey, you want some help? – I’m good. | -亲爱的 需要帮忙吗 -不用 |
[26:45] | Oh… Looks like we got company. | 看来我们有伴儿了 |
[26:48] | Hey, guys. Isn’t it time for bed? | 伙计们 现在不是该睡觉了吗 |
[26:50] | Oh, they never get to see you. | 他们都没怎么见你 |
[26:52] | Let ’em stay up for a while. | 让他们在这儿呆一会吧 |
[26:54] | Ok, come here. I want you to meet someone. | 好吧 过来 我想让你们见一个人 |
[26:58] | This is Miss Foster. | 这是福斯特小姐 |
[27:01] | She’s an old, old friend of your daddy’s. | 她是你们爸爸很久很久以前的朋友 |
[27:06] | – What you got there? – A picture we painted. | -你手上拿的是什么 -我们的画 |
[27:09] | Let me have a look at that. | 让我看看 |
[27:11] | It’s all of us with mommy and daddy. | 这是我们和爸爸妈妈 |
[27:13] | We’re really happy. | 我们全家都非常幸福 |
[27:15] | Oh, that is so adorable. | 画得太好了 |
[27:17] | When did you do this? | 你们什么时候画的 |
[27:19] | Today. Mom told us to. | 今天 妈妈让我们画的 |
[27:21] | I told them to paint something nice. | 我让他们画点好看的东西 |
[27:23] | The sentiment’s theirs. | 画什么是他们自己决定的 |
[27:24] | But you told us to. | 是你让我们这么画的 |
[27:26] | Hold on, grown-ups are talking. | 等等 大人在说话 |
[27:28] | Well, this is really neat. | 画得真好 |
[27:31] | Hey, how would you boys like to paint my portrait one day? | 改天你们也帮我画张好吗 |
[27:34] | Sure, you’re pretty. | 好啊 你这么漂亮 |
[27:36] | Ok, great. | 好了 |
[27:36] | So like your dad said, it’s time for bed. | 听爸爸的话 该去睡觉了 |
[27:39] | I’ll take ’em back upstairs. | 我带他们上去 |
[27:42] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 小家伙们 |
[27:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:47] | Here we go. | 我们走吧 |
[27:52] | I must say, your home is warm and inviting, | 我不得不说 你的家真是既温馨又美丽 |
[27:55] | your children are absolutely precious. | 你的孩子个个都是珍宝啊 |
[27:57] | This whole evening was practically | 这整场晚宴简直就是 |
[27:59] | a commercial for the perfect family. | 完美家庭的广告版 |
[28:01] | You think? | 你也这么觉得 |
[28:04] | You couldn’t have planned it any better. | 你安排得几近完美 |
[28:06] | And I mean that. | 我是真心的 |
[28:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:16] | – Hello, Susan. – Paul… | -你好 苏珊 -保罗 |
[28:22] | I understand you and Edie went snooping through my house. | 我知道你和伊迪在我家鬼鬼祟祟做了什么 |
[28:28] | It’s ok, I’m not mad. | 没关系 我没生气 |
[28:30] | So, what do you want to know about Angela? | 那么 你想知道关于安吉拉的什么事 |
[28:36] | It was Mary Alice’s birth name. | 那是玛丽·艾莉丝的本名 |
[28:38] | She was named after her aunt Angela. | 这名字来自她的阿姨安吉拉 |
[28:41] | When she was a teenager, they fell out | 她还年轻的时候 她们闹翻了 |
[28:43] | so she changed her name to Mary Alice. | 所以她就改名为玛丽·艾莉丝 |
[28:45] | This was before we were married, | 这事发生在我们结婚前 |
[28:46] | so forgive me if I’m hazy on the details. | 所以请原谅我在细节上的疏漏 |
[28:50] | That’s it? That’s the explanation? | 就这样 这就是你的解释 |
[28:53] | Ridiculously simple, isn’t it? | 不可置信般的简单 是吧 |
[28:57] | She changed her name because she got in a fight with her aunt? | 她就因为和她阿姨不合而去改了名 |
[29:02] | That doesn’t seem like something Mary Alice would do. | 这不像玛丽·艾莉丝的行事风格啊 |
[29:04] | Neither did suicide, | 自杀也不像 |
[29:06] | but we both know she did it. | 但她确实这么做了 |
[29:10] | So, can we finally put this behind us? | 那我们能不计往事了吗 |
[29:14] | Or do you need to break into my home for anything else? | 或者你还想在我家搜点别的资料 |
[29:20] | No. Um… I’m good, thanks. | 不 我了解了 谢谢 |
[29:28] | Though, if you wouldn’t mind, | 但是 如果你不介意的话 |
[29:30] | I’d like to see that videotape I found. | 我想看看我找到的那盘录像带 |
[29:33] | The one marked Angela. | 那盘写了安吉拉名字的 |
[29:35] | It would be nice to see Mary Alice when she was young. | 若能看看年轻时的玛丽·艾莉丝也不错 |
[29:40] | I’m afraid that box of tapes was thrown out with the trash. | 很抱歉那盒录像带被我和垃圾一起扔掉了 |
[29:46] | Ok, then. | 那算了 |
[29:48] | Susan, I’m serious when I say | 苏珊 我是真心希望你 |
[29:51] | I hope you’ll leave my family alone now. | 能还我一个清静的家 |
[29:54] | This endless suspicion of yours has become very tiring. | 你无休止的好奇心让我疲于应付 |
[29:58] | Yeah, I couldn’t agree more. | 好的 乐意之至 |
[30:14] | Oh, that’s my cell. Sorry. | 不好意思 我手机响了 |
[30:17] | Ok. | 好的 |
[30:22] | My god, it’s Peterson. Excuse me. | 上帝 是彼德森 不好意思 |
[30:25] | – Peterson? – Hello? | -彼德森 -你好 |
[30:32] | So, that was quite a show you put on tonight. | 今晚这场戏你做真好啊 |
[30:35] | Show? | 做戏 |
[30:37] | The boys paintings, | 孩子们的画 |
[30:39] | all these references to how happy we are? | 时不时地炫耀我们的幸福 |
[30:41] | What’s wrong with subtly reminding Annabel | 含蓄地提醒安娜贝尔 |
[30:43] | you’re happily married? | 你婚姻幸福有什么不对 |
[30:44] | It wasn’t subtle. | 你根本就不含蓄 |
[30:46] | And it’s an insult to me. | 况且这也间接羞辱了我 |
[30:50] | I did not mean it that way. | 我根本没这意思 |
[30:55] | Are you so insecure | 难道你对我就这么没信心 |
[30:57] | that you have to pull that crap? | 需要上演这么一出吗 |
[30:58] | Keep your voice down! | 你小声点 |
[31:01] | It doesn’t matter if she has feelings for me | 她对我有没有意思 这无关紧要 |
[31:03] | as long as I’m not interested. | 只要我对她没感觉就行了 |
[31:05] | Have I ever, ever given you any reason to doubt me? | 我曾经给过任何让你不安理由吗 |
[31:08] | Anyone is capable of anything. | 世事皆有可能 |
[31:11] | The first time we met, you were cheating. | 我们第一次见面 你就撒谎 |
[31:13] | With you! Cheating with you! | 那是哄你 为了哄你 |
[31:15] | It’s a pattern of behavior. | 这可是一种行为模式 |
[31:17] | Give me a break! | 别再说了 |
[31:18] | Well, what am I supposed to do? | 好吧 那我应该做什么呢 |
[31:20] | You hire your old girlfriend | 你居然雇佣了你的前女友 |
[31:22] | and don’t tell me about it for three months? | 并且瞒了我整整3个月 |
[31:24] | I could have told you from day one, | 如果我在事发当天便告诉你 |
[31:26] | you would still jump down my throat. | 你还是会对我暴跳如雷的 |
[31:27] | Annabel is ancient history. | 我和安娜贝尔的事都成历史了 |
[31:30] | She’s in the next room. | 她就在隔壁 |
[31:31] | How long do we have to be married, Lynette | 我们多久才能像一对真正的夫妇 勒奈特 |
[31:33] | how long until you actually trust me? | 你还有多久才会完全信任我 |
[31:34] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[31:36] | How many times have you said, | 你说过多少遍 |
[31:38] | “If you ever touch another woman, | “要是你敢碰别的女人 |
[31:39] | I’ll take the boys out and walk out here | 我就要带着孩子们 离开这个家 |
[31:40] | and you’ll never see us again”? | 并决不让你再见我们一面” |
[31:42] | That’s just… something wives say to their husbands. | 那只是妻子对她们丈夫随便说说的 |
[31:45] | Not all wives. | 并非所有的妻子都如此 |
[31:48] | God, Lynette, you’re just so convinced | 老天 勒奈特 你就这么确定 |
[31:49] | that I’m gonna be unfaithful! | 我会背叛我们的婚姻 |
[31:51] | It makes me sick, the distrust, the paranoia… | 你偏执狂般的不信任令我非常不舒服 |
[31:54] | You know, it seems you won’t be happy | 看来 除非你把我逼得去出轨 |
[31:57] | until you drive me out of this marriage | 来证明你自己是对的 |
[31:58] | to prove yourself right! | 要不然你永远不会善罢甘休 |
[32:03] | Ok, wait. Forget I said that. | 等等 忘记我刚刚说的话 |
[32:06] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[32:08] | You said it. | 你已经说出口了 |
[32:10] | Well, then just consider it something | 那就把它当做 |
[32:12] | that husbands say to their wives. | 丈夫们对妻子随便说说的吧 |
[32:16] | Well, Peterson’s on cloud nine. | 彼德森可是喜出望外啊 |
[32:19] | He discovered some inside scoop on the Metro account. | 他在麦德龙账户里发现了一些内幕 |
[32:22] | The bad news is, we have to re-do the entire presentation. | 坏消息是 我们不得不重拟报告 |
[32:25] | – Tonight? – They need it first thing in the morning. | -今晚吗 -他们明天一早就要 |
[32:28] | Peterson says we might be pulling an all-nighter. | 彼德森说我们可能要通宵准备 |
[32:31] | I can’t drive, I’ve been drinking. | 我不能开车 我喝了酒 |
[32:33] | I’ll drive. Come on. | 我来开 走吧 |
[32:36] | – Thanks. – Don’t worry, Lynette. | -谢谢 -别担心 勒奈特 |
[32:38] | I’ll deliver him back to you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快把他还给你 |
[32:41] | Please do! | 好吧 |
[32:58] | Honey, take over a minute. | 甜心 帮我照看一下 |
[33:00] | I’m giving a speech. | 我想发表一番言论 |
[33:02] | Make sure they stay pink like that, ok? | 让它们一直保持这个成色 好吗 |
[33:05] | Are you ok? | 你还好吧 |
[33:07] | Oh! Yeah, I just didn’t realize | 当然 我只是没有料想到 |
[33:10] | how disgusting meat could be. | 肉也可以这么恶心 |
[33:15] | Everyone, I just wanted to say | 各位 我只是想说 |
[33:17] | it means a lot to me that all of you came. | 你们的到来对我意义重大 |
[33:19] | And as you know, in a few days, | 正如你们所知道 接下来的日子 |
[33:21] | I will be taking a little government-sponsored vacation. | 我会参加一个公办的度假 |
[33:24] | Lucky for me, breakfast is included. | 幸运的是 其中还包含早餐 |
[33:30] | – Oh, god – The bottom line is, | -天哪 -糟糕的是 |
[33:33] | I’m going to jail, and when a man goes away to jail, | 我要去坐牢 当一个人马上要蹲监狱时 |
[33:37] | which I hope none of you here ever have to do, | 希望你们中的任何人都不要落得如此下场 |
[33:39] | he sees who his real friends are. | 他就能分辨出谁是他真正的朋友 |
[33:41] | So thanks. | 所以 谢谢你们 |
[33:43] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[33:54] | Excuse you. | 算了 原谅你吧 |
[33:59] | Stay put until I need you. | 待在这 直到我要你帮忙的时候 |
[34:01] | Don’t talk to anybody | 别和任何人说话 |
[34:02] | and for god’s sake, don’t get drunk. | 看在上帝的份上 别喝醉了 |
[34:04] | I’m supposed to be at my cousin’s wedding. | 我本应该出席我表亲的婚礼 |
[34:07] | It’s not a wedding, it’s a commitment ceremony. | 不是婚礼 那只是个承诺的仪式 |
[34:09] | Now sit down and… | 坐下 |
[34:10] | …try to… fit in. | 尽量显得自然点 |
[34:33] | I got you a hotdog. | 我给你拿了个热狗 |
[34:35] | No, thanks, I’m full. | 我不想吃 谢谢 我不饿 |
[34:36] | They have a croquet set. | 他们有一套槌球戏装置 |
[34:38] | Wanna go hit some balls? | 想去打进几个球吗 |
[34:40] | No. | 不想 |
[34:40] | That’s fine. I can just sit here. | 没关系 那我就这样坐在这 |
[34:43] | Zach. | 扎克 |
[34:44] | I don’t wanna be your girlfriend | 我不想做你的女朋友 |
[34:46] | or I don’t want to hang out with you. | 或是和你一块出去玩 |
[34:47] | I want you to leave me alone, ok? | 只想要一个人待着 好吗 |
[34:52] | Ok. | 好 |
[35:34] | In that moment, | 那一刻 |
[35:36] | while looking at the pills | 当看到显然被掉过包 |
[35:38] | that had been so obviously tampered with, | 的药片时 |
[35:40] | Gabrielle’s nausea was suddenly | 顿时 加布丽尔的恶心 |
[35:42] | replaced by an even stronger sensation. | 被一种更强烈的感觉替代 |
[35:45] | Rage. | 那就是愤怒 |
[36:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:06] | I’m so sorry. That was an accident. | 很抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[36:09] | Answer my question. What are you doing here? | 回答我的问题 你在这干什么 |
[36:11] | – I was invited. – By who? | -我是受邀而来的 -谁邀请你的 |
[36:14] | You know what? Dr. Van de Kemp, | 你知道吗 范德坎普医生 |
[36:15] | I don’t believe I have to answer to you. | 我没必要回答你的问题 |
[36:17] | You see, I think you do. | 我认为你必须回答 |
[36:18] | What’s going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[36:19] | He crashed the party. | 他闯进聚会 |
[36:21] | This guy clearly is not taking no for an answer. | 他显然不知道什么是拒绝 |
[36:23] | It’s ok. George has a girlfriend. | 没关系的 乔治有女朋友 |
[36:26] | You brought her, didn’t you? | 你带她来了吧 |
[36:28] | – He doesn’t have a girlfriend. – I do so. | -他没有女朋友 -我有 |
[36:30] | She’s right over there. | 她就在那边 |
[36:36] | That’s his girlfriend? | 那就是他的女朋友吗 |
[36:37] | See? We were worried for nothing. | 你看到了 别担心了 |
[36:40] | So, any time you want to apologize… | 所以你要想道歉 随时… |
[36:45] | Oh, come on, Rex. You owe George some sort of gesture. | 雷克斯 你得向乔治表示表示 |
[36:55] | Oh, what the hell. | 管他呢 |
[37:07] | Rex, have you lost your mind?! | 雷克斯 你疯了 |
[37:09] | To be fair, I only pushed him. | 公平一点 我推的是他 |
[37:13] | Carlos! You son of a bitch! | 卡洛斯 你是混蛋 |
[37:15] | I am pregnant and it’s all your fault. | 我怀孕了 这都是你的错 |
[37:25] | Wow. This is turning into one helluva a party. | 这派对挺像那么回事的 |
[37:36] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[37:38] | I think I can honestly say, | 老实说 |
[37:40] | no, I’m not. | 不 我不好 |
[37:41] | I’m so sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[37:44] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:46] | But you know what they say about kids? | 但你知道人们怎么说孩子们吗 |
[37:50] | That you can’t imagine having them | 你无法想象拥有他们的生活 |
[37:51] | until you do, | 直到你真的有了 |
[37:53] | And then you can’t imagine life without them? | 接着 你又无法想像没有他们的生活 |
[37:56] | It’s true. | 真是这样的 |
[38:01] | All I’m saying is, maybe this is a blessing in disguise. | 我是说 也许这次是因祸得福 |
[38:06] | I don’t know who the father is. | 我不知道孩子的爸爸是谁 |
[38:08] | What? | 你说什么 |
[38:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:12] | So you and John have still been…? | 这么说 你和约翰还… |
[38:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:14] | Gaby! | 加布 |
[38:15] | I know, Susan, | 我知道你想说什么 苏珊 |
[38:17] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do! | 我不知道接下来该怎么办 |
[38:19] | Oh! Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[38:21] | Oh, my god! That’s my house! | 上帝啊 那是我的房子 |
[38:23] | I’ll call 911! | 我去打911 |
[38:24] | Yes, that’s-that’s my house! | 快去 那是我家 |
[38:29] | Oh, my…! Look, my kitchen! | 天 我的厨房 |
[38:32] | Oh, it’s a big fire! | 火太大了 |
[38:37] | Turns out, someone left the gas on | 看起来应该是没关煤气 |
[38:39] | with candles burning. | 并让蜡烛持续燃烧引起火灾的 |
[38:41] | That’s not possible. We don’t burn candles during the day. | 那不可能 我们从不在白天点蜡烛 |
[38:45] | Uh, well, I did have | 我的确早些时候 |
[38:48] | a French vanilla candle burning earlier, but… | 点了一根法式香草蜡烛 可 |
[38:51] | I’m almost positive I blew it out. | 我基本确定把它吹灭了 |
[38:53] | You’re almost positive? | 你基本确定吗 |
[38:57] | Yes! I did! | 是的 |
[38:59] | I did, I… I think. | 我的确吹灭了 我想是的 |
[39:01] | You’re lucky the fire was contained. | 幸运的是 火势被控制住了 |
[39:03] | The damage could have been far more extensive. | 要不然很可能造成更大规模的毁坏 |
[39:06] | You’ve gotta be more careful from now on. | 从现在起 你们得更加小心 |
[39:16] | Don’t worry. We will be. | 别担心 我们会的 |
[39:25] | – Bree, hi. – Hi. | -布里 你好 -你好 |
[39:27] | You left the party so quickly, | 你那天急匆匆地就离开了聚会 |
[39:30] | I didn’t have a chance to apologize to you for what Rex did. | 我都没能向你为雷克斯的所作所为道歉 |
[39:33] | George, I’m so sorry he humiliated you | 乔治 我很抱歉 他居然当着 |
[39:37] | in front of all those people. | 所有人的面羞辱你 |
[39:39] | I don’t know what got into him. | 我也不知道他到底怎么了 |
[39:41] | Isn’t it obvious? He hates me. | 这不明摆着吗 他讨厌我 |
[39:43] | No, he doesn’t hate you, he doesn’t even know you. | 不 他不讨厌你 只是不了解你 |
[39:46] | You don’t really even know him. | 你也一点都不了解他 |
[39:48] | I know this much. | 我深谙其故 |
[39:49] | He’s not gonna let us be friends. | 他不想我们俩做朋友 |
[39:52] | Well, that’s not his choice to make. | 这也由不得他选择的 |
[39:56] | What if he asks you not to see me any more? | 如果他叫你以后都不要和我见面怎么办 |
[40:00] | What if he orders you not to? | 如果他命令你这么做怎么办 |
[40:02] | Well, I decide who I need in my life, | 既然是由我来决定我的人生中需要谁 |
[40:05] | and I’ve decided that I need you. | 我决定 我需要的是你 |
[40:08] | And that’s all there is to it. | 就是这样 |
[40:10] | He could make it awfully difficult | 他可能会万般阻挠 |
[40:12] | for you to spend time with me. | 我们接触 |
[40:13] | Well, who says he has to know how I spend my free time? | 谁说他知道我怎么度过我的闲暇时光的 |
[40:31] | I’m having trouble with the family across the street. | 我现在和街对面的家庭有点矛盾 |
[40:35] | I think one of them may have set a fire in my house. | 我认为他们中一位放火烧了我的房子 |
[40:39] | And I don’t know why, | 我也不知道为什么 |
[40:40] | but I fel like it’s got something to | 但我觉得这和我一个 |
[40:42] | do with my friend who killed herself. | 自杀的朋友有关 |
[40:48] | I called the police, but they didn’t take me seriously. | 我报了警 但他们并不把我当回事 |
[40:53] | This family’s got a secret, a bad secret. | 这家里有个秘密 一个可怕的秘密 |
[40:57] | I’m in over my head. | 我头都大了 |
[40:58] | I need you to find out everything there is to know | 我需要你帮我查出事情的真相 |
[41:01] | about Paul Young and his family. | 保罗·杨和他们一家的真相 |
[41:05] | Do you think you can help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[41:09] | As a matter of fact, | 说实话 |
[41:12] | I know I can. | 我能办到 |
[41:19] | Spring comes every year to Wisteria Lane. | 春天每年都如约到达紫藤郡 |
[41:23] | But not everyone remembers to stop | 但并不是每个人都记得驻足 |
[41:26] | and smell the flowers. | 闻闻花香的 |
[41:29] | Some are too busy worrying about the future. | 有些忙于担忧未来 |
[41:33] | Or mistakes they’ve made in the past. | 或是他们过去犯下的错误 |
[41:40] | Others are preoccupied with not getting caught. | 有些则注重于如何不被抓到 |
[41:47] | It’s a window! | 这是窗口 |
[41:49] | Or thinking of ways to catch someone else. | 有些则在思考如何抓到某人 |
[41:59] | Still, there will always be a few | 不管怎样 总有一些人 |
[42:02] | who remember to take a moment | 记得花点时间 |
[42:05] | and appreciate what spring has given them. | 来感激春天的馈赠 |
[42:10] | Just as there will always be those | 同样 总有一些人 |
[42:13] | who prefer to sit in the dark, | 偏好坐在黑暗里 |
[42:16] | brooding over everything they’ve lost. | 细想他们失去的一切 |