时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Grandma’s here. | 外婆来了 |
[00:04] | In life… | 人生中 |
[00:05] | – It’s a post-nuptial agreement. – I’m not signing this. | -这是婚后协议 -我不会签的 |
[00:09] | – Sign it! – Stop! You’re hurting me! | -签了它 -住手 你弄疼我了 |
[00:12] | Mrs. Solis, what are you doing here? | 索利斯夫人 你怎么会在这儿 |
[00:14] | …You can’t change what’s already been done. | 你无法改变已经发生的事 |
[00:16] | People leave trails. One of those trails will lead to Deirdre. | 人们会留下线索 其中必有指向黛德丽的 |
[00:20] | I’m not taking my money to the grave. | 我不会把我的钱带进坟墓的 |
[00:22] | I’m gonna use it to save your ass. | 我会用它保你周全的 |
[00:23] | …or who people really are. | 或人的本性 |
[00:26] | Andrew just told me he thinks he might be gay. | 安德鲁刚才告诉我他觉得他可能是同性恋 |
[00:35] | Every morning as she went to take out her trash, | 每天早上出去倒垃圾的时候 |
[00:38] | Lynette Scavo would | 勒奈特·斯加沃都会 |
[00:39] | indulge in a little daydream, | 沉浸在一个小小的白日梦中 |
[00:42] | the details of which were always the same. | 梦的内容都一样 |
[00:46] | One day | 有一天 |
[00:47] | her nasty neighbor Karen Mccluskey | 她那讨人厌的邻居凯伦·麦克卢斯基 |
[00:50] | would keel over and die, | 会倒地身亡 |
[00:53] | and her home would be bought by a lovely Swedish family | 她的房子会被一家可爱的瑞典人买下来 |
[00:58] | with two adorable twin daughters. | 那家人有一对迷人的双胞胎女儿 |
[01:02] | The families would form an everlasting friendship, | 两家将会因他们的双胞胎儿女 |
[01:05] | culminating in their daughters marrying her sons | 共结连理而结下永久的情谊 |
[01:09] | at an elaborate wedding | 而那个精致的婚礼 |
[01:11] | the scavos wouldn’t have to pay for. | 斯加沃家甚至不必花费分文 |
[01:18] | Yes, Lynette enjoyed her little daydream. | 是的 勒奈特享受着她的小白日梦 |
[01:21] | But Mrs. Mccluskey always had a way | 但麦克卢斯基太太总有办法 |
[01:25] | of pulling her back to reality. | 把她拉回现实 |
[01:29] | Why are you stealing my garbage cans? | 你为什么偷走我的垃圾筒 |
[01:33] | Garbage pickup was two days ago, | 垃圾两天前就被收走了 |
[01:35] | and these cans have been on the street ever since. | 这些筒从那时起就一直在街上摆着 |
[01:36] | I just assumed you didn’t want them anymore. | 我只是猜你不想要它们了 |
[01:39] | Oh, that’s very cute. | 那真是很有趣 |
[01:40] | That’s great. Here, give them here. | 很棒 来 把它们给我 |
[01:43] | It’s bad enough we got to look at that god-awful color you painted the house. | 光看着你那恶心的房子颜色就够难受的了 |
[01:46] | We shouldn’t have to stare at your cans for days on end. | 我们更不该整天盯着你的垃圾筒看 |
[01:49] | You want to talk about good neighbor etiquette? | 你想谈谈和睦邻里的礼节是吗 |
[01:50] | How about you hire a gardener to | 那你雇个园丁好好打理一下 |
[01:52] | take care of that jungle you call a lawn? | 你那个号称草坪的乱树林怎么样 |
[01:54] | I am on a fixed income. | 我收入有限 |
[01:56] | Oh. Well, perhaps you should consider moving somewhere less expensive, | 那或者你应该考虑下搬去便宜点的地方了 |
[01:59] | – like a nursing home. – Go to hell. | -比如养老院 -去死吧 |
[02:02] | Run by Germans, hm? | 德国人开的哦 |
[02:06] | And you know… | 你知道 |
[02:10] | Mrs… Mrs. Mccluskey…! | 麦克 麦克卢斯基太太 |
[02:12] | Mrs. Mccluskey, are you all right? | 麦克卢斯基太太 你没事吧 |
[02:16] | I’ll get the door. | 我去开门 |
[02:21] | Mrs. Mccluskey…! | 麦克卢斯基太太 |
[02:22] | For a brief moment, | 有那么一刹那 |
[02:24] | Lynette was presented with an interesting choice of options. | 勒奈特来到了一个有趣的十字路口前 |
[02:30] | And though she knew she’d hate herself in the morning, | 尽管知道她会抱憾终生的 |
[02:33] | Lynette chose to do the right thing. | 勒奈特还是选择做正确的事 |
[02:36] | Lynette, where are they taking me? | 勒奈特 他们要带我去哪儿 |
[02:38] | You’re going to the hospital, Mrs. Mccluskey. | 你会被送到医院 麦克卢斯基太太 |
[02:41] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[02:42] | I don’t wanna go alone. Come with me. | 我不想一个人去 跟我一起去 |
[02:45] | Oh, um, these are trained technicians, | 这里有训练有素的护士 |
[02:48] | and I’ve got a roast in the… freezer. | 我还有有块烤肉在 冰箱里 |
[02:50] | Please. I’m scared. | 求你了 我很害怕 |
[02:56] | Yeah, I’ll come with you. Ok, here I am. | 好吧 我陪你去 好了 我在这儿 |
[02:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:02] | If I die, I don’t want it to be with strangers. | 如果我死了 我不希望身边都是陌生人 |
[03:05] | – You’re not going to die. – How can you be so sure? | -你不会死的 -你怎么能那么肯定 |
[03:10] | Of course, Lynette didn’t respond. | 当然 勒奈特没有回答 |
[03:14] | How could she tell her neighbor that some dreams | 她怎么能告诉她的邻居 |
[03:17] | are just too beautiful to come true? | 有些美梦是无法成真的 |
[04:08] | Life is a journey. | 人生就像一场旅行 |
[04:10] | One that is much better traveled | 如果一路有人陪伴 |
[04:13] | with a companion by our side. | 那会惬意许多 |
[04:16] | But sometimes, we lose our companions along the way. | 但有时 我们会在路途中失去同伴 |
[04:20] | And then the journey becomes unbearable. | 那这趟旅行就会变得难以忍受了 |
[04:25] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[04:27] | I didn’t know you were a religious man. | 我不知道你还这么虔诚 |
[04:29] | What’s with the rosary? | 拿个念珠做什么 |
[04:33] | They found Deidre. | 他们找到了黛德丽 |
[04:34] | What? | 什么 |
[04:38] | Her body had been stuffed inside a toy chest. | 她的尸体被塞在一个玩具柜子里 |
[04:41] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[04:44] | A kid’s toy chest. | 一个孩子的玩具柜子 |
[04:51] | She’d been dismembered. | 她被肢解了 |
[05:00] | My god. | 我的天 |
[05:04] | Cops I.D.’D her from her dental records. | 警察根据牙齿记录辨认出她来的 |
[05:10] | She’s been dead 15 years. | 她已经死了15年了 |
[05:14] | All that time I was looking for her. | 这些年我都一直在找她 |
[05:18] | she was already gone. | 她却已经走了 |
[05:22] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[05:26] | I have to bury my baby. | 我得去埋葬我的孩子了 |
[05:30] | I came out here to… | 我到这儿来 |
[05:33] | …figure out what kind of tombstone to get her. | 是为了给她挑一块墓碑 |
[05:37] | You shouldn’t be doing this now. | 你不必现在做这件事 |
[05:39] | Let’s get you home. | 我们回家吧 |
[05:42] | There’s a cop I want you to talk to. | 我想让你跟一个警察聊聊 |
[05:45] | A cop? | 一个警察 |
[05:46] | His name is Sullivan. | 他的名字叫索乐文 |
[05:48] | I paid him to take the heat off you | 我买通他帮你洗脱了 |
[05:49] | for your neighbor’s murder. | 谋杀你邻居的嫌疑 |
[05:51] | He’ll get you the file on Deidre’s case. | 他会把黛德丽案子的文件给你 |
[05:55] | Apparently they have some leads. | 很明显他们有些线索了 |
[06:05] | I don’t know. I think we may be making a huge mistake. | 我不知道 我觉得我们可能犯了个大错 |
[06:08] | We made our decision, let’s stick to it. | 我们已经做了选择 让我们坚持下去 |
[06:11] | Let’s say we leave him here three more weeks. | 我们就让他再在这里呆三周吧 |
[06:13] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 再坏还能怎么样 |
[06:16] | Our son just told us that he might be gay. | 我们的儿子刚刚告诉我们他可能是同性恋 |
[06:19] | There are 200 other boys in this camp. | 这个营地里还有200个男孩 |
[06:22] | I could explain to you what might | 我可以给你解释把他留下 |
[06:24] | happen if we left him here. | 可能会发生的事情 |
[06:26] | But I am a lady and I don’t use that kind of language. | 但我是个淑女 我不会那样说那种话 |
[06:35] | You know, I bet we’re worrying ourselves sick over nothing. | 我打赌我们就是在瞎操心 |
[06:36] | This is probably just a phase. | 这可能就是阶段性的 |
[06:38] | We’ll get him into Christian counseling | 我们会把他送到基督教心理咨询处 |
[06:41] | so it won’t become a lifestyle. | 这样他就不会一生如此了 |
[06:43] | Whatever’s going on with him, | 不管他怎么样 |
[06:45] | he’s still our son and we love him. | 他都是我们的儿子 我们都会爱他 |
[06:47] | Why would you say that to me? | 你为什么跟我说这些 |
[06:48] | Because it’s obvious | 因为很明显 |
[06:50] | how freaked out you are by the whole gay thing. | 这个同性恋事件把你吓坏了 |
[06:53] | I may be freaked out | 我可能是被吓坏了 |
[06:54] | but that doesn’t change how I feel about him. | 但那不会改变我对他的感情 |
[06:56] | I’m just saying be cool. | 我只是说 冷静点 |
[07:02] | – I can be just as cool as you can. – All right. | -我能跟你一样冷静 -好吧 |
[07:16] | It’ll be nice to have you back. | 接你回家真是太好了 |
[07:19] | Andrew… | 安德鲁 |
[07:22] | I would love you even if you were a murderer. | 就算你是个谋杀犯 我还是一样爱你 |
[07:36] | Mommy, the line’s not moving. | 妈咪 队伍不动 |
[07:38] | Oh, For Pete’s Sake. | 看在老天的份上 |
[07:47] | Mom. Mom. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[07:48] | – What? – The kids are waiting. | -干嘛 -孩子们都等着呢 |
[07:50] | Oh, honey, Hector here teaches | 亲爱的 海克托在这里的社区中心 |
[07:52] | Salsa dancing at the community center. | 教莎莎舞 |
[07:54] | – I give private lessons too. – I bet you do! | -我也有私教课 -我猜你也有 |
[07:59] | – Mom. – What? | -妈妈 -什么 |
[08:00] | Could you please not flirt with the ice cream man? | 你能别跟卖冰激凌的人调情吗 |
[08:02] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[08:03] | Do you need a reason beyond the | 他是个买冰激凌的 |
[08:05] | fact that he’s the ice cream man? | 这还不够吗 |
[08:07] | It’s called moving on with your life. | 这叫向前看 |
[08:10] | You just broke up with Morty two weeks ago. | 你刚跟莫蒂分手两周 |
[08:12] | Don’t you think you can at least | 你不觉得你至少 |
[08:13] | pretend to mourn the relationship. | 能装着为上段感情而难过一下吗 |
[08:15] | Oh, you are such a stick-in-the-mud. | 你真是个保守的老顽固 |
[08:17] | We should be out there having fun. | 我们应该出去找点乐子 |
[08:19] | I know what we can do tonight. | 我知道我们今晚能干什么了 |
[08:22] | We can go to some hip club and get some hot guys! | 我们可以去夜店认识些帅哥 |
[08:25] | – Mom… – It’ll be great! | -妈妈 -那真是太棒了 |
[08:28] | I’ll say I’m 42 and you can be 28. | 我就说我42岁 你28岁 |
[08:32] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:34] | Oh! You can pull it off! | 你能假装一下的 |
[08:42] | Mrs. Mccluskey, | 麦克卢斯基太太 |
[08:43] | you’re back from hospital already? | 你已经从医院回来了 |
[08:45] | Turns out I OD’d a little bit on my arthritis medication. | 是因为我的关节炎药物服用过量了 |
[08:48] | One pill, I can open a jar. | 一片 我可以打开果酱 |
[08:50] | Four pills, I’m face-down crawling for my life. | 四片 我就只能面朝大地了 |
[08:52] | You’ll find out about that soon enough. | 你到年纪就会明白了 |
[08:54] | Well, I’m glad to hear you’re all right. | 我很高兴得知你现在没事了 |
[08:58] | Here, my way of saying thank you for not | 给你 为了表达我的感谢 |
[09:00] | letting me die out there on the lawn. | 你没由着我死在那个草坪上 |
[09:03] | Oh, Mrs. Mccluskey, you don’t… | 麦克卢斯基太太 你不用 |
[09:05] | Keep that. | 拿着 |
[09:05] | It’s genuine Tiffany. It’s been in my family for years. | 这是真正的蒂凡尼 在我家里放了很多年 |
[09:08] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[09:11] | It’s stunning, thank you. | 这很美 谢谢你 |
[09:27] | I’d invite you in, but… | 我本该请你进屋的 不过 |
[09:29] | I wanna tell you what my doctor said. | 我想告诉你我医生是怎么说的 |
[09:30] | Seems that arthritis is the least of my problems. | 看起来关节炎仅仅是我最小的问题 |
[09:33] | See, I had this skin tag, | 你看 我有个皮赘 |
[09:34] | or what I thought was a skin tag, | 或者我以为它是个皮赘 |
[09:36] | but it turns out it might be more serious. | 但它其实更危险 |
[09:43] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你觉得你在干什么 |
[09:44] | Please, I can’t sleep in the den anymore. | 拜托 我不能再继续睡书房了 |
[09:46] | I need to sleep in a bed. | 我需要在床上睡觉 |
[09:48] | You might wanna try a motel, | 你或许该试试汽车旅馆 |
[09:49] | because you’re not coming back in here. | 因为你再也不能回到这里了 |
[09:52] | How many times have I got to say I’m sorry? | 我还要说多少次对不起 |
[09:55] | Obviously a few more. | 很明显还不够 |
[09:59] | I’m not proud of what I did. | 我对我做的事很抱歉 |
[10:02] | I admit, I was way out of line. | 我承认我做的太过分了 |
[10:05] | You want back in this bed? | 你想回到这张床上吗 |
[10:07] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[10:11] | – I’m not tearing up the post-nup. – Why not?! | -我不会撕掉婚后协议的 -为什么不 |
[10:13] | Because it’s the one way I can ensure | 因为那是唯一可以确保当我出狱时 |
[10:15] | you’ll be here when I get out of jail. | 你还在这里的东西 |
[10:17] | Well, then have fun at the motel. | 那祝你在汽车旅馆过的愉快 |
[10:20] | Fine. Tomorrow I’m canceling your credit cards. | 好啊 明天我就取消你的信用卡 |
[10:23] | What? | 什么 |
[10:25] | And I’m taking away your ATM as well. | 我还要把你的银行卡都收回 |
[10:27] | What am I supposed to do for money? | 那我花钱要怎么办 |
[10:29] | Maybe once you see how good you’ve got it, | 或许当你认识到你的所有是多么可贵的时候 |
[10:31] | you’ll treat me with a little respect. | 你就会对我有那么一点的尊重了 |
[10:33] | You want my respect? Then tear up the post-nup. | 你想要我的尊重 那就撕毁婚后协议 |
[10:36] | Give me my pillow. | 把我的枕头给我 |
[10:40] | One more thing… | 还有一件事 |
[10:41] | if you ever hurt me again, I will kill you. | 如果你再弄疼我 我就杀了你 |
[10:44] | If you ever leave me for another man, I’ll kill you. | 如果你为了别的男人离开我 我就杀了你 |
[10:51] | Boy, with all this passion, | 孩子 这么有激情 |
[10:53] | isn’t it a shame we’re not having sex? | 我们不做爱岂不是很可惜 |
[11:09] | I feel trapped. | 我有种窒息的感觉 |
[11:11] | Want me to open a window? | 要不要我把窗打开 |
[11:12] | No, I’m talking about my life. | 不 我是说我的生活 |
[11:16] | Are we done making out? | 我们完事了吗 |
[11:18] | No, no, keep going. | 不 不 继续 |
[11:22] | So what’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[11:23] | I’m unhappy. With Carlos and my marriage… | 我不幸福 卡洛斯和我的婚姻 |
[11:28] | I feel like I don’t have options, it’s driving me crazy. | 我感觉别无选择 这让我很抓狂 |
[11:31] | Every time something went south in my life, | 以往每一次事情变糟时 |
[11:33] | I always had a plan b. | 我总是有条后路 |
[11:34] | Now, I feel like I have nothing. | 现在 我感觉我山穷水尽了 |
[11:36] | What about me? Can’t I be your plan b? | 我怎么样 我可不可以成为你的后路 |
[11:38] | Damn it, John. What is our new rule? | 算了吧 约翰 我们的新规矩是什么 |
[11:40] | Stop pretending we have a future. | 不再假装我们有未来 |
[11:43] | – Thank you. – Can’t you just walk out? | -谢谢 -你不能一走了之吗 |
[11:46] | No. If I leave, | 不 如果我离开 |
[11:48] | then I’ll be broke and that’s awful. | 我会破产 那太可怕了 |
[11:50] | If I stay, he’s in control and that’s horrifying. | 如果我留下 他会掌控一切 那更恐怖 |
[11:53] | And he cut up all my credit cards, | 他断掉了我所有信用卡 |
[11:54] | which means I’m married to him and unable to shop. | 这意味着我跟他结婚了 却不能去购物 |
[11:58] | Which is probably the worst of all possible worlds. | 这很可能是最糟的状况了 |
[12:01] | – I’m sorry. – I’ll figure something out. | -真为你难过 -我会想到办法的 |
[12:06] | I’m not much fun today. I’m gonna go. | 我今天没什么兴致 我要走了 |
[12:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[12:16] | – What’s this? – You deserve nice things. | -这是什么 -你值得拥有好东西 |
[12:19] | And if Mr. Solis won’t provide them, I will. | 如果索利斯先生不能给你 我会给 |
[12:23] | With your student credit card? | 用你的学生信用卡吗 |
[12:25] | I own my own business. | 我有我自己的生意 |
[12:27] | – You mow lawns. – I make good money. | -你是个修草坪的而已 -我赚得不少 |
[12:29] | I’ve 20 houses and | 我有20家客户 |
[12:30] | I’m this close to getting the country club. | 而且很可能接到乡村俱乐部的生意 |
[12:32] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. | -我不能收 -收下吧 |
[12:41] | I’ll pay it off. | 我会自己还款的 |
[12:43] | If you want. But you don’t have to. | 如果你愿意的话 不过你没必要那么做 |
[12:47] | Mrs. Solis… To take care of you… | 索利斯太太 照顾你 |
[12:51] | …it’s my dream. | 是我的梦想 |
[12:53] | Well, far be it from me to stand in the way | 那么 我绝不能扼杀 |
[12:56] | of a young man’s dream. | 一个年轻人的梦想 |
[13:00] | Ok, Tom, I will swing by the dry-cleaners’ | 好 汤姆 我去过市场以后 |
[13:03] | after I hit the market. | 会顺便去趟干洗店 |
[13:04] | I don’t know. Porter has a dentist appointment at 4 pm. | 不知道 波特约了4点钟跟牙医见面 |
[13:08] | So the car might have to wait until tomorrow. | 那车得等到明天了 |
[13:11] | Ok, yeah, I love you too. | 好 我也爱你 |
[13:14] | – Bye-bye. – Hi, there. | -再见 -你好啊 |
[13:16] | I brought you some avocados. | 我带来些牛油果给你 |
[13:17] | I’ve a tree but I hate ’em. | 我有棵牛油果树不过我不喜欢牛油果 |
[13:19] | Your family seems like the kind that would eat guacamole. | 我想你们家会喜欢牛油果色拉酱 |
[13:22] | Oh, Mrs. Mccluskey, thank you. That is very nice. | 麦克卢斯基夫人 谢谢 你真好 |
[13:25] | So let’s make up a batch. | 那我们一起动手做吧 |
[13:28] | Oh, um… Now’s not a good time. | 现在不方便 |
[13:29] | I’m on my way out, I have a ton of errands. | 我正要出去 还有好多事要做呢 |
[13:32] | That’s great, because my car’s on the fritz | 那太棒了 我的车送去修了 |
[13:34] | and I could hitch a ride. I need to drop by the pharmacy. | 我正好搭你的车 我要去药房 |
[13:37] | No, I can’t. | 不 我没空 |
[13:38] | I’m sorry, but I have a lot of things to do. | 对不起 不过我的事真的很多 |
[13:41] | Maybe you could take me later. I could drop by tomorrow. | 或者你可以晚点再搭我 我明天再来 |
[13:43] | Mrs. Mccluskey, I’m not gonna have any time tomorrow. | 麦克卢斯基夫人 我明天根本没空 |
[13:48] | Interesting you can’t spend two minutes with me | 真是有趣 你连两分钟都不能跟我多待 |
[13:50] | but you have no trouble taking my Tiffany lamp. | 但你收下我的蒂凡尼灯时却毫不犹豫 |
[13:54] | Oh, for god’s sakes! | 天哪 看在上帝面上 |
[13:58] | Here. You should take this back. I… | 行 你把它拿回去吧 我 |
[14:03] | I don’t have a place for it. | 我没地方放 |
[14:04] | That was my thank you for saving my life. | 那是我对你的救命之恩的回报 |
[14:07] | I know, and it was a beautiful gesture, really. | 我知道 你这么做的确很得体 真的 |
[14:11] | But I just… | 但我真的 |
[14:12] | Save it, Lynette. | 省省吧 勒奈特 |
[14:14] | I get the picture. | 我明白了 |
[14:30] | Oh, god! | 天哪 |
[14:31] | Susie, this is Tim. | 苏珊 这是蒂姆 |
[14:34] | Sorry if we startled you. | 很抱歉我们吓着你了 |
[14:36] | Oh, uh… That’s ok, I… | 没什么 我 |
[14:40] | I just didn’t expect to see anybody up at a quarter to one. | 我只是没想到在12点45分还能碰见人 |
[14:43] | Oh, Susie, you should have come out tonight. | 苏珊 你今晚真该出来 |
[14:47] | I met Tim here at the Islands Bar | 我在岛国酒吧碰到了蒂姆 |
[14:49] | and he introduced me to this crazy drink. | 我们喝了个尽兴 |
[14:52] | The dirty volcano! | 脏火山[鸡尾酒] |
[14:54] | It’s… | 那是 |
[14:56] | Then we danced… | 然后我们跳舞 |
[14:58] | He dipped me. | 他舞技可是高超呢 |
[15:00] | Sophie’s very… limber. | 苏菲非常 柔软 |
[15:03] | Uh, mom, could I just talk to you | 妈妈 我能不能和你 |
[15:05] | in the family room for a minute? | 到里屋说几句话 |
[15:07] | – Oh, sure. – Susan is your daughter? | -当然 -苏珊是你女儿 |
[15:12] | – Yup. – No, she can’t be! | -是的 -不 不可能 |
[15:14] | – Yes! – No! | -是 -不 |
[15:15] | – Yeah! – No! | -是 -不 |
[15:16] | – Yeah! – No! | -是 -不 |
[15:18] | – Yes… – Ok, we get it. | -是 -行了 我们明白了 |
[15:20] | She looks young. | 她看起来年轻 |
[15:25] | Oh, that man has magic fingers. | 那人的手指像有魔法一般 |
[15:28] | What are you doing?! I have a teenage daughter in the house. | 你在搞什么 我家里有个十几岁的女儿 |
[15:31] | You can’t bring men you meet in bars | 你不能半夜三更的把在酒吧 |
[15:32] | here in the middle of the night! | 认识的男人带回家来 |
[15:34] | We’re just having a few laughs. What’s the big deal? | 我们只不过笑了几声 有什么大不了的 |
[15:37] | I know you’re trying to get over Morty | 我知道你在想办法忘掉莫蒂 |
[15:39] | but this is not the way to do it. | 但这样不是办法 |
[15:41] | Just go out there and tell him to go home. | 出去 叫他回家去 |
[15:43] | You know how blue I’ve been. Why can’t you be supportive? | 你知道我有多郁闷 为什么不支持我 |
[15:47] | I’ve been plenty supportive. | 我已经很支持了 |
[15:49] | You haven’t. You really haven’t. | 你没有 一点也没有 |
[15:51] | Now, Tim is my guest and he will go home when I say so. | 蒂姆是我请来的 我叫他回家他自然会回 |
[15:58] | If he’s not gone in five minutes, | 如果五分钟后他还没走 |
[16:00] | I’m gonna go out there and tell him how old you really are. | 我就出去告诉他你的真实年龄 |
[16:12] | Tim, it’s time for me to go sleepy-bye. | 蒂姆 我该睡觉了 再见 |
[16:25] | Delfino. | 德尔菲诺 |
[16:28] | Yeah. | 是 |
[16:30] | You must be Sullivan. | 你一定是索乐文 |
[16:34] | The file on Noah’s daughter. | 关于诺亚女儿的文件 |
[16:37] | Yeah, he said you had some leads. | 是的 他说你有些线索 |
[16:40] | Yeah, sure, we got some leads. | 是的 当然 我们有一些线索 |
[16:44] | – Is there a problem? – Gee, I don’t know. | -有问题吗 -天哪 我不知道 |
[16:47] | I’m handing a confidential police report | 我正把一些警方的机密文件 |
[16:49] | over to a killer and drug-dealer. | 交给一个贩毒的杀人犯 |
[16:52] | Why should that be a problem? | 那有什么问题吗 |
[16:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:00] | Is this what our justice system has come to? | 我们的司法系统怎么沦落成这样 |
[17:02] | Guys like you walking the streets | 像你这样的家伙走在大街上 |
[17:05] | without a care in the world? | 却没人在意 |
[17:07] | I did my time. | 我坐过牢了 |
[17:08] | Not nearly enough, you piece of garbage. | 那远远不够 你这垃圾 |
[17:15] | I’m glad we had the chance to meet. | 很高兴我们有机会见面 |
[17:19] | Because apparently I’m no longer | 因为很明显我不再是 |
[17:20] | a murder suspect, thanks to you. | 凶杀嫌疑犯了 多亏了你 |
[17:22] | I don’t want to seem ungrateful, | 我不是不领情 |
[17:25] | But just out of curiosity, | 不过出于好奇 |
[17:28] | how much does it cost to buy off | 想问下这年头要花多少钱 |
[17:30] | a homicide detective these days? | 才能收买一个凶杀案警探 |
[17:36] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[17:39] | Hey, Delfino. One more thing. | 德尔菲诺 还有件事 |
[17:59] | Now this file was misplaced… | 这份文件只是放错了地方 |
[18:03] | …Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[18:05] | If even a whisper of this gets traced back to me, | 如果追查起来 有一点点牵涉到我的谣言 |
[18:09] | there will be one less cop-killer on the street. | 世上就会少一个警察杀手 |
[18:19] | And for god’s sakes, don’t get any blood on the file. | 看在上帝份上 别把血弄到文件上 |
[18:45] | Ma’am, I’m sorry, but your credit card has been declined. | 太太 对不起 不过你的信用卡被拒绝了 |
[18:49] | What? | 什么 |
[18:51] | Oh, no, that’s impossible. It’s a new card. | 不 那不可能 这是张新卡 |
[18:54] | I just went shopping with it. Try it again. | 我刚刚还用它购物了 你再试试 |
[18:56] | Ma’am, I ran it three times and then I called the bank. | 太太 我刷了三次 然后给银行打了电话 |
[19:00] | May I try another card? | 要不您给我另一张卡试试 |
[19:03] | Of course you may. Will you just give me a moment? | 当然可以 稍等一会好吗 |
[19:14] | – Hello? – It’s me. | -你好 -是我 |
[19:16] | I’ve been trying to call you, but you turned your cell off. | 我一直在给你打电话 但你把手机关了 |
[19:18] | Because I’m in a lovely restaurant having a lovely meal | 我在一家可爱的餐厅 享受了一顿美食 |
[19:20] | that I can’t pay for. | 但没法付账 |
[19:22] | – Well, did you order already? – I ate already. | -你已经点菜了吗 -我已经吃了 |
[19:25] | Look, the credit card company called my mom. | 信用卡公司给我妈打电话了 |
[19:27] | I mean, they said there was unusual activity on my card. | 他们说我的卡有异常消费 |
[19:30] | – I bought shoes! – Well, I didn’t know that. | -我买了鞋 -我不知道那事 |
[19:32] | And then my mom started asking all these questions | 接着我妈开始刨根问底 |
[19:34] | so I just blurted out it was stolen and she canceled it. | 于是我顺口说卡被偷了 她就注销了它 |
[19:37] | Why would they call your parents? It’s your account. | 他们干嘛给你父母打电话 这是你的账户 |
[19:39] | They co-sign for it. | 他们是共同担保人 |
[19:42] | Look, if you just explain to the waiter… | 要不你试试跟侍者解释 |
[19:44] | What?! My card was canceled by my lover’s mommy? | 怎么解释 我的卡被情人的妈妈注销了 |
[19:48] | What other options do you have? | 你还有其他选择吗 |
[19:50] | Unless you return the shoes and get the money back? | 除非你把鞋退了拿回钱 |
[19:52] | Return the shoes?! | 把鞋退了 |
[19:54] | I can’t talk to you when you’re being hysterical. | 你简直是发神经 没法跟你谈 |
[19:59] | So, ma’am, what would you like to do about the bill? | 那么 太太 您打算怎么付账 |
[20:16] | Afternoon, I’ve got a package | 下午好 有个包裹 |
[20:17] | for your neighbor, Karen Mccluskey. | 是您邻居凯伦·麦克卢斯基的 |
[20:19] | Mind signing? | 帮她签收一下好吗 |
[20:21] | Well, isn’t she home? She usually never goes anywhere. | 她不在家吗 通常她都在的 |
[20:22] | No one answered. | 没人应门 |
[20:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:29] | Ok. | 好了 |
[20:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:43] | So let me get this straight. | 那么我就实话实说了 |
[20:44] | You play tennis, you know wine, | 你会打网球 你会品红酒 |
[20:47] | and you speak Mandarin. | 还会说中国话 |
[20:49] | Does every other man in the world want you dead? | 世上其他男人岂不要嫉妒死你 |
[20:52] | I’m not that impressive. | 我没那么了不起 |
[20:55] | I pulled a gray hair out of my chest this morning. | 今天早上刚从胸口拔了根白色的毛发 |
[20:57] | I don’t know, I’d watch your back. | 我不知道 我会看你的背 |
[21:03] | You know, I’ve really enjoyed talking to you. | 你知道吗 跟你聊天真开心 |
[21:05] | You, uh… | 你 |
[21:08] | Well, you’ve made my day. | 你让我今天过得很开心 |
[21:10] | I was thinking, if you’d like to get together again… | 我在想 如果你愿意再见面 |
[21:15] | Well, Sam, to tell you the truth, | 山姆 说实话 |
[21:17] | I’m kind of in a relationship right now. | 我已经有男友了 |
[21:20] | – I just wanted to be honest. – That’s perfectly ok, Tina. | -只是实话实说 -没关系 狄娜 |
[21:26] | By the way, this is on me. | 顺便说一句 这顿饭我来付账 |
[21:29] | – Oh, no, you shouldn’t. – Oh, please. | -不 你不必的 -别客气 |
[21:31] | It’s my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[21:40] | – This is gonna be a disaster. – It’ll be fine. | -这将是场灾难 -一切会很顺利 |
[21:45] | Andrew! Honey, hurry up, dinner’s ready! | 安德鲁 宝贝 快点 晚餐准备好了 |
[21:48] | It’s like we’re setting a trap for him. | 咱俩好像在给他下圈套 |
[21:51] | It’s for his own good. You’ll see. | 全是为他好 看着吧 |
[21:55] | Smells good. What are we having? | 闻着不错 今晚吃什么啊 |
[21:57] | I’m making home-made bratwurst with sweet and sour cabbage. | 我在做私房香肠配酸菜 |
[22:01] | It’s a recipe I found in an old german cookbook. | 从传统德国烹饪书里找到的菜谱 |
[22:06] | I’ll get the door. Honey, why don’t you pour the wine? | 我去开门 亲爱的 把酒倒上吧 |
[22:12] | – Isn’t Danielle spending the night at Wendy’s? – I believe she is. | -丹妮尔不是在温迪家过夜吗 -对啊 |
[22:16] | Well, then, why did mom set the table for four places? | 那妈妈怎么摆了四个人的餐具 |
[22:20] | I asked, who’s coming for dinner? | 我问谁要来吃饭 |
[22:25] | Andrew, you remember reverend Sikes, don’t you? | 安德鲁 你记得赛克斯神父吧 |
[22:28] | Oh, come on. | 拜托了 |
[22:31] | Reverend, why don’t you have a seat and I will get some refreshments. | 神父 您先坐坐 我去拿点喝的 |
[22:40] | So… Andrew… It’s been a long time. | 安德鲁 好久不见啦 |
[22:44] | Yes. Yes, it has. | 是啊 是啊 |
[22:47] | Would you like some water? I have flat or bubbly? | 来点水吗 普通的还是气泡型的 |
[22:49] | Oh, bubbly, please. | 气泡型的 谢谢 |
[22:52] | So… | 那么 |
[22:53] | Your mother tells me | 你妈妈跟我说 |
[22:55] | you’ve started having some sexual desires for other boys. | 你表现出点儿对男孩的性渴望 |
[23:04] | I don’t suppose I could get some of that? | 我猜这酒没我的份儿吧 |
[23:06] | No. I’m gonna need every drop. | 对 我会一滴不剩的 |
[23:11] | And over the years, we’ve had so many young people come to our ministry | 这几年 好多青年人加入了我们的神社 |
[23:16] | hating themselves for their unnatural desires. | 就是因为讨厌自己出格的欲望 |
[23:20] | And witnin a few months, they’ve found an inner peace and tranquility. | 他们只用几个月就得到了内心的平静 |
[23:23] | That is nothing short of miraculous. | 简直像是有神相助 |
[23:26] | All it takes is a little faith and a desire to change. | 只需要一点信仰 还有对转变的渴望 |
[23:30] | I’m sorry, but I really don’t want to talk about my sex life. | 对不起 我实在不想讨论我的性取向 |
[23:35] | Well, that’s too bad, this needs to be discussed. | 那真不凑巧 我们就得讨论这事 |
[23:38] | Bree, please, let the boy speak. | 布里 让孩子自己说吧 |
[23:41] | Go on. | 继续 |
[23:43] | Well, I appreciate your offer to help, I do. But… | 我感激你的帮助 真的 但是 |
[23:47] | I don’t hate myself. | 我不讨厌自己 |
[23:49] | So… I’m good. | 所以 我感觉不错 |
[23:52] | Son, I know what it’s like to be a teenager. | 孩子 我知道少年的滋味 |
[23:54] | It’s a very confusing time. | 一切都混混沌沌的 |
[23:56] | I’m not confused. | 我一点不觉得混沌 |
[23:58] | I… I know exactly who I am. | 我对自己的认知很明确 |
[24:06] | Well… | 那么 |
[24:08] | If you ever do want to talk, my door is always open. | 随时欢迎你来找我倾诉 |
[24:18] | Reverend, I don’t mean to criticize but… | 神父 我不是想批评什么 但是 |
[24:21] | …It sounds like you’re giving up. | 听起来你要放弃了 |
[24:24] | We can’t force him on a path of righteousness. | 人生正途不是靠强迫手段能达到的 |
[24:27] | He himself has got to want to make the journey. | 要让他自主走上这条路 |
[24:31] | What do we do? Just stand by while he starts dating boys? | 那我们怎么办 放任他和男孩约会吗 |
[24:35] | And by the way, the correct word is not “gay”, it’s “sodomy”. | 对了 正确叫法是鸡奸 不是同志 |
[24:38] | – We’re in the middle of dinner. – So? | -我们还在吃饭呢 -那又怎样 |
[24:40] | Can you wait till dessert to call our son a sodomite? | 能麻烦你等到上甜点再叫我儿子鸡奸者吗 |
[24:43] | How you can seat there and be so casual is beyond me. | 我真不懂你怎么能这么镇定 |
[24:45] | For starters, I knew this dinner was a bad idea | 你当初提议这晚餐 我就觉得 |
[24:48] | the moment you suggested it. | 不是什么好主意 |
[24:49] | At least I’m trying to be proactive. | 至少我主动出击了 |
[24:51] | Please, no need to get upset. | 没什么可激动的 |
[24:53] | I’m upset because there’s a problem no one seems to notice but me. | 我激动是因为你们都不拿这当回事 |
[24:56] | As far as I’m concerned, if Andrew is happy with who he is, | 我觉得既然安德鲁不讨厌自己 |
[24:59] | it is our job to support him. | 我们只要全力支持他就够了 |
[25:10] | – Your father is into S&M. – Bree! | -你爸爸是性虐狂 -布里 |
[25:13] | He makes me beat him with a riding crop. I let him. | 他让我用皮鞭抽他 我照做了 |
[25:16] | No wonder you’re perverted. Look who your parents are. | 怪不得你变态呢 真是上梁不正下梁歪 |
[25:26] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[25:30] | What a fun night. | 今晚多欢乐啊 |
[25:32] | You know, we should probably do this again sometime. | 以后常来吧 |
[25:48] | Hey, good news! | 好消息 |
[25:51] | I know why you’ve been so furious at me. | 我知道你为什么这么生我的气了 |
[25:53] | – I haven’t been furious at you. – Yes, you have. | -我没生你的气啊 -不 你生了 |
[25:56] | And I don’t blame you. | 但我不怪你 |
[25:58] | Men have been coming onto me left and right. | 男人们总是围在我身边 |
[26:01] | And I’ve been having so much fun and just enjoying life. | 而且我就喜欢这样 游戏人生 |
[26:05] | And what do I do? I throw it right in your face. | 但我不该忽略你的感受 |
[26:08] | – I’d hate me too. – Mom, I don’t hate you. | -我也恨我自己 -妈 我不恨你 |
[26:11] | Well, be that as it may, | 所以从今以后 |
[26:13] | from here on out, I’m including you in all the fun. | 我要你也享受到我的这种快乐 |
[26:17] | – The fun. – Mm-hm. Your mother’s come through. | -这种快乐 -你妈妈经历过的这种欢乐 |
[26:20] | What have you done? | 你干吗了 |
[26:22] | You and I are going on a double date tonight. | 咱俩今晚要去四人约会 |
[26:25] | – What?! – Tim has a friend from the factory. | -什么 -蒂姆有个工厂里的朋友 |
[26:27] | I thought the four of us could hang out, | 咱们四个可以一起出去啊 |
[26:29] | have drinks, hors d’oeuvres… | 喝点酒 吃点饭 |
[26:31] | – Forget it. – Susie! | -算了吧 -苏珊 |
[26:33] | Mom, I’m sorry, I’m just not in the mood to hang out these days. | 妈 抱歉 我最近没心情约会 |
[26:36] | Susie, sweetie, please. | 苏珊 小可爱 去吧 |
[26:38] | I can’t cancel now. | 我不能现在取消啊 |
[26:40] | Of course you can. Just call them up and tell them not to come over. | 你当然能 打个电话让他们别来了 |
[26:49] | – Tim. – Hi, Suz. This is my buddy, Lamont. | -蒂姆 -苏 这是我兄弟拉蒙特 |
[26:53] | I brought peppermint schnapps. | 我带了薄荷酒 |
[27:08] | I’m sure she’s fine. | 她肯定没事 |
[27:10] | She never leaves her mail sitting out there. | 她从来不会把邮件放在外面不管 |
[27:14] | I mean, how many times has she thrown ours away | 而且就因为没有及时去取 |
[27:16] | because we didn’t pick it up the second it came? | 我们的信都不知道被她扔了多少回了 |
[27:18] | That would be five. | 五回了 |
[27:20] | I don’t know, Tom, I think something’s happened to her. | 汤姆 我觉得她出事了 |
[27:23] | Ok, so go check on her. | 好吧 那过去看看 |
[27:24] | But if I’m wrong, | 可我要是猜错了 |
[27:25] | I’m sucked into | 就得听她 |
[27:27] | a two-hour conversation about bunions. | 唠叨俩小时的拇囊炎 |
[27:30] | – Don’t go check. – Six months from now, | -别去了 -那要是六个月以后 |
[27:32] | when they find her mummified corpse at the bottom of the basement stairs, | 有人发现她的干尸横在地下室楼梯口 |
[27:35] | What do I tell the kids? | 我怎么跟孩子们说 |
[27:36] | “Oh, yeah, I let Mrs. Mccluskey die.” | 是啊 我对麦克卢斯基太太见死不救 |
[27:38] | Why would they care? | 他们才不关心呢 |
[27:40] | Like they’ll miss the dry-cleaning | 你以为他们会想念她在万圣节 |
[27:41] | coupons she hands out on Halloween. | 派发的干洗优惠券吗 |
[27:44] | – Tom! – Listen, honey, what can I say? | -汤姆 -亲爱的 要我怎么说呢 |
[27:47] | You’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t, so… | 你去或不去都不爽 所以 |
[27:50] | I don’t know. Good luck with that. | 我放弃了 你自求多福吧 |
[27:53] | Honey, I’m hating you a little bit right now. | 亲爱的 我现在有点恨你了 |
[28:00] | Hi, honey! Look at my new shoes. | 亲爱的 看我的新鞋 |
[28:02] | Aren’t they gorgeous? | 是不是超好看 |
[28:05] | Honey, I’m trying to watch the game. | 亲爱的 我在看比赛呢 |
[28:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:16] | How’d you buy new shoes? | 你怎么又买新鞋了 |
[28:17] | Shh! talk later, you’re watching the game. | 晚点聊 专心看比赛吧 |
[28:20] | No, I wanna talk about it now. | 不 现在说清楚 |
[28:23] | You have no money, what’s the story? | 你没钱啊 到底怎么回事 |
[28:25] | Oh, you’ve heard it before. | 老掉牙的故事 |
[28:27] | Girl meets boy, boy buys girl things, | 女孩和男孩相遇 男孩给女孩买东西 |
[28:29] | girl leaves happy. | 女孩就开心了 |
[28:30] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[28:32] | I forgot how generous men could be. | 我忘了男人原来可以这么阔绰 |
[28:35] | I also forgot I have options. A whole bunch of ’em. | 我也忘了我还有大把大把的选择 |
[28:38] | What are you talking about? | 你这是说什么呢 |
[28:39] | I don’t need your credit cards. Carlos. | 我不需要你的信用卡 卡洛斯 |
[28:41] | I don’t need your money. | 不需要你的钱 |
[28:42] | But if our marriage is going to work, | 但为了维系我们的婚姻 |
[28:44] | I need your respect. | 我需要你的尊重 |
[28:46] | I’m not ripping up the post-nup. | 我不会撕毁婚后协议的 |
[28:47] | Yes, you are. | 不行 你就得撕 |
[28:49] | Because if you don’t, | 因为要是你不撕 |
[28:51] | I’m gonna put on my new shoes and walk out the door. | 我就穿上新鞋离家出走 |
[28:55] | Are you threatening me? | 你这是威胁我吗 |
[28:56] | No, i’m just pointing something out. | 不是 我只是阐述事实 |
[28:59] | I’m a pretty girl. | 我是个可爱的女孩 |
[29:00] | And pretty girls are never lonely. | 可爱的女孩从不乏追求者 |
[29:18] | Stop! I’m really ticklish! | 停 我怕痒 |
[29:22] | So, uh, children’s books, right? | 你写儿童书 对吧 |
[29:25] | Don’t, don’t. That tickles! | 别弄了 太痒啦 |
[29:27] | I hope you know how lucky you are. | 我希望你知道自己多幸运 |
[29:29] | Not everyone gets to realize their bliss. | 不是每个人都这么有福气 |
[29:32] | Yeah, it… It can be rewarding. | 是啊 算我的福气了 |
[29:36] | Why don’t you join me? | 坐我旁边来吧 |
[29:41] | No. | 不要 |
[29:42] | I’m really ticklish! | 我真的很怕痒啊 |
[29:45] | – Come on! – What’s wrong? | -拜托 -怎么啦 |
[29:48] | For god’s sakes, she’s ticklish! | 行行好吧 她怕痒 |
[29:49] | How many times do you have to be told? | 还得告诉你多少次 |
[29:51] | Oh… This is so much fun. Let’s find another CD. | 太好玩了 我们再找张碟 |
[29:56] | Mother, don’t you think it’s getting a little late? | 妈 你不觉得有点晚了吗 |
[29:59] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[30:01] | You haven’t even finished your schnapps. | 你酒还没喝完呢 |
[30:11] | The perfect capper to the perfect evening. | 欢乐时光总是这么短暂 |
[30:14] | So, goodnight. It’s been lovely. | 晚安吧 今晚很开心 |
[30:17] | Lamont, good luck with all your inventions. | 拉蒙特 祝你发明成功 |
[30:19] | Well, it’s only 11:30. | 才11点半啊 |
[30:22] | I wanna hit the clubs! | 我还想去夜店玩呢 |
[30:24] | I know a great place just off the interstate. Come on. | 我知道个好地方 就在这附近 来吧 |
[30:27] | – Warm up the old war wagon. – Mom, hold it! | -准备出发啦 -妈 等下 |
[30:31] | You are not getting into the car alone with those two. | 不准你单独跟他俩出去 |
[30:34] | You barely know them. | 你都不了解他们 |
[30:35] | I have great instincts about people, I always have, Susie, you know that. | 你知道我看人一向很准 苏珊 |
[30:40] | You’ve been married four times. | 你结过四次婚 |
[30:42] | Yes, but twice to the same guy. | 是啊 但有两次是和同一个人 |
[30:47] | – Mother… – Susie, please, you’re embarrassing me. | -妈 -苏珊 别让我难堪 |
[30:50] | – I’m embarrassing you? – Yes. And I’ve had it! | -我让你难堪 -就是 我受够了 |
[30:54] | All night long, I’ve been trying to | 我整晚都在想办法 |
[30:56] | get you to stop being so crabby. | 让你别那么固执 |
[30:58] | And you refuse to let me help. | 但你根本无视我的帮助 |
[31:00] | Oh, and your idea of helping is letting Tim just grope you? | 你觉得让蒂姆摸你就是帮我吗 |
[31:04] | Hey, you shouldn’t talk to your mother like that, | 你不该和你妈这么说话 |
[31:07] | she’s a fine lady… | 她可是个淑女 |
[31:08] | Tim, could you just stay out of it? | 蒂姆 请你别插嘴 |
[31:10] | Yeah, mind your own business. | 是啊 管好你自己吧 |
[31:12] | What’s your problem, pal? | 有你什么事 兄弟 |
[31:14] | Dude you were feelin’ up her mother. | 老兄 你刚才对他妈动手动脚的 |
[31:15] | It pissed me off, too. C’mon, Susie, let’s go back inside. | 我都觉得恶心了 苏珊 我们进屋说 |
[31:20] | Let’s go back inside? Lamont, give it up. | 进屋说 拉蒙特 算了吧 |
[31:22] | You’re not getting any. | 你没戏的 |
[31:27] | Why are you being this way? | 你干嘛这样 |
[31:29] | I’m just trying to lighten things up. | 我不过在调节气氛 |
[31:31] | Stop acting like tonight was about helping me. | 别表现得今晚好像是在帮我 |
[31:34] | You wanted to go out and have fun | 你想出去寻开心 |
[31:36] | And Lamont over there needed a date. | 而拉蒙特需要和人约会 |
[31:38] | – That’s not true. – Yes, it is. | -不是的 -事实就是如此 |
[31:42] | Ok, fine. It’s true. | 好吧 是真的 |
[31:45] | I wanted to get out and have fun. Why shouldn’t I? | 我想出去找点乐子 为什么不应该呢 |
[31:47] | You know how depressed I’ve been | 你知道我和莫迪分手的这段时间 |
[31:49] | Over my break-up with Morty. | 是多么的伤心 |
[31:50] | Yeah, I do. | 我明白 |
[31:51] | That’s what makes me crazy, the difference between us. | 这正是让我觉得荒唐的地方 我们俩的不同 |
[31:54] | You could be heartbroken and you can just… move on. | 你可以在伤心难过之后继续约会 |
[31:58] | And I… | 而我 |
[32:00] | Am just broken. | 我却不能自拔 |
[32:07] | – I know you’re sad. – No, mom, I’m not sad. | -我知道你很难过 -不 我不是难过 |
[32:12] | And I’m not crabby. | 不是固执 |
[32:15] | I’m devastated. And you keep acting | 我是心力交瘁 你却一直假装 |
[32:17] | like all I need is a couple of aspirin. | 我只需要阿司匹林够了 |
[32:20] | Morty was just one guy in a series of guys for you. | 莫迪只是你众多男人中的一个 |
[32:25] | And Mike… | 但麦克 |
[32:28] | He was the one. | 他是唯一 |
[32:31] | Why don’t you get that? | 你为什么就不明白呢 |
[32:48] | Mrs. Mccluskey? | 麦克卢斯基夫人 |
[32:52] | Mrs. Mccluskey, are you all right? | 麦克卢斯基夫人 你还好吗 |
[32:55] | How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[32:56] | Uh, Mr. Mullins had a spare. | 莫林先生有备用钥匙 |
[33:01] | Why didn’t you open the door? | 你为什么不开门 |
[33:03] | I was hoping you’d go away. | 我在等着你走开 |
[33:07] | – Have you been taking your medication? – I don’t need to. | -你在坚持吃药吗 -没必要吃 |
[33:10] | Sometimes the pain goes by itself. | 有时候病痛会自然消失 |
[33:15] | Is that why you didn’t open the door, because of your hands? | 因为你的手 所以没有开门吧 |
[33:20] | Mrs. Mccluskey, do you have anyone that could help you out? | 麦克卢斯基夫人 你能有帮助你的人吗 |
[33:24] | A relative? A… Friend? | 亲戚或是朋友 |
[33:26] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[33:37] | Uh… before you go… | 你走之前 |
[33:39] | Open these, would you, and put out the pills? | 请打开这些药瓶 拿出几个药片 |
[33:45] | Don’t get your hands all over them. | 不要用你的手碰到药片 |
[33:48] | God knows what your kids pick up. | 上帝知道你的孩子摸过什么 |
[33:50] | Last thing I need’s a case of pink eye. | 我最不需要的就是得上红眼病了 |
[33:54] | You’re a piece of work, you know that? | 你知道吗 你真是难以相处 |
[33:57] | This is crazy, why do they give you child-proof caps? | 为什么要给你一个防止孩子开启的盖子 |
[34:00] | First thing tomorrow, | 明天我要做的第一件事就是 |
[34:02] | I’ll take you to the pharmacy and get new bottles. | 带你去药店买几个新瓶子 |
[34:04] | Don’t do me any favors. You don’t even like me. | 不用你帮我 你甚至都不喜欢我 |
[34:06] | I don’t want you to feel obligated. | 你不用觉得自己有义务那么做 |
[34:09] | Let me tell you something. Half of life is obligations. | 照我说吧 生命的一半是义务 |
[34:12] | You don’t wanna go to | 你不想去 |
[34:14] | Your husband’s company christmas party but you do. | 你丈夫公司的圣诞聚会 但还是去了 |
[34:16] | You don’t wanna sell candy | 你不想卖糖果 |
[34:18] | so your kid’s band can buy piccolos, but you do. | 来帮你孩子的乐队买几个短笛 但你还是卖了 |
[34:20] | You attend your third cousin’s wedding, | 你出席了你的第三个堂兄的婚礼 |
[34:22] | you Pick up the dry-cleaning. | 你去取干洗的衣服 |
[34:23] | That’s life, it’s obligations. | 这就是生活 是义务 |
[34:26] | And you are now my obligation. | 现在照顾你是我的义务 |
[34:28] | So tomorrow morning, we go to the pharmacy. | 所以明早我们一起去药店 |
[34:31] | Gee, I’m touched by your outpouring of compassion. | 我都被你流露出的怜悯感动了 |
[34:34] | We don’t have to be friends. | 我们不必是朋友 |
[34:37] | But we’re two human beings, | 但我们是人 |
[34:40] | living on the same piece of earth. | 住在地球上的同一个地方 |
[34:41] | We can at least try and help each other out once in a while. | 我们至少能试着帮助彼此 |
[34:49] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[34:54] | I am going to take this. | 我要把这个带走 |
[34:57] | Fine. | 好 |
[34:59] | – I’ll see you tomorrow morning. – Pick me up at nine. | -明天见 -九点来接我 |
[35:03] | And don’t be late. | 而且不能迟到 |
[35:12] | Andrew, come here, I want you to see this. | 安德鲁 过来看看这个 |
[35:18] | Uh… what are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[35:20] | I’m looking at your baby pictures. | 在看你小时候的照片 |
[35:23] | Look at that one. | 看这张 |
[35:27] | – How old was I there? – Just four weeks old. | -我那时几岁 -只有四个星期 |
[35:39] | I never told you this, | 我从未告诉过你 |
[35:41] | but when I gave birth to you | 当我生你的时候 |
[35:43] | There were… complications. | 出现了并发症 |
[35:46] | The umbilical cord wrapped around your neck | 脐带缠住了你的脖子 |
[35:48] | and you stopped breathing. | 你停止了呼吸 |
[35:50] | The room got very quiet. | 房间里一下很安静 |
[35:53] | And I knew you were in trouble. | 我知道你一定出事了 |
[35:55] | So I turned to the doctor and I very calmly said | 所以我冷静的告诉医生 |
[35:58] | that he was not to worry about me, | 不用担心我的安危 |
[36:00] | That his job was to save your life. | 他的工作是救你的命 |
[36:03] | When I say I would die for you. | 当我说到为了你愿意去死 |
[36:07] | That’s not an expression. | 那不是说说而已 |
[36:11] | I mean it. | 我是真心的 |
[36:15] | I’m gonna go eat my sandwich. | 我去吃三明治了 |
[36:19] | Andrew, please, just go and talk to reverend Sykes. | 安德鲁 拜托 去和赛克斯神父谈谈 |
[36:23] | – Oh, for god’s sakes. – He can counsel you. | -看在上帝的份上 -他可以给你建议 |
[36:25] | – It can help. – Mom, I don’t need any help. | -很有帮助 -妈妈 我不需要任何帮助 |
[36:28] | All right? I’m fine. Why do you keep going on about this? | 行不行 我很好 你为什么一直纠结于此事 |
[36:32] | Because if you don’t change who you are | 因为你要是不改变 |
[36:34] | then you won’t go to heaven. | 你以后就去不了天堂 |
[36:45] | You don’t think I’ll go to heaven? | 你认为我不能到天堂 |
[36:48] | No, I don’t. | 是的 |
[36:51] | And I need you there. I would be so lonely without you. | 我需要你在那儿 没有你我会觉得孤单寂寞 |
[37:02] | I guess I’d better go talk to reverend Sykes. | 我想我最好还是去和赛克斯神父谈谈 |
[37:06] | Oh, Andrew! | 天哪 安德鲁 |
[37:08] | Thank you so much! You don’t know how much that means to me. | 谢谢你 你不知道这对我来说有多重要 |
[37:18] | Oh! My gosh! | 天哪 |
[37:19] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[37:21] | Oh, yeah, I just, uh, fell down the stairs. I’m fine. | 我很好 就是从楼梯上摔下来了 |
[37:25] | – What’s up? – Susan still loves you. | -有什么事吗 -苏珊还是爱着你 |
[37:34] | This is not a good time for this conversation. | 现在不是谈论这个话题的时候 |
[37:36] | She just misses you so much. | 她非常的想你 |
[37:39] | I just found out that someone I was very close to is dead. | 我刚刚发现一个和我很亲的人去世了 |
[37:43] | I’ve got to figure out what to do, | 我必须先处理这件事 |
[37:45] | so I just don’t have time to think about Susan right now. | 所以现在没有时间去想苏珊 |
[37:48] | She’s just very, very unhappy and if you could just… | 她十分的难过 如果你能 |
[37:51] | I really don’t. | 我真的不想 |
[37:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:30] | I swear before almighty god | 我在上帝面前发誓 |
[38:33] | I won’t reveal a word that’s said here today. | 我不会把今天的谈话内容泄露半句 |
[38:36] | Now, what’s on your mind? | 你想说什么 |
[38:41] | Well, here’s the thing. I lied to my parents. | 事情是这样的 我欺骗了我的父母 |
[38:45] | – I’m not gay. – You’re not. | -我不是同性恋 -你不是 |
[38:48] | Not really. | 不完全是 |
[38:51] | All I know is, I wanted to get the hell out of that camp. | 我一心想要从那个训练营里出来 |
[38:54] | So I lied to my parents. | 所以我骗了我的父母 |
[38:57] | I told them I was really worried that | 我告诉他们我担心自己 |
[38:59] | I was having feelings for other guys. | 对其他男生有感觉 |
[39:01] | They did exactly what I wanted them to. | 然后我的计谋得逞了 |
[39:04] | – They’re such tools. – I’m sorry, just so I’m clear. | -他们真是听话 -打断一下 我只想弄清 |
[39:09] | Are you a heterosexual or aren’t you? | 你是不是异性恋 |
[39:14] | I love vanilla ice cream, ok? | 我喜欢香草冰激凌 |
[39:17] | But, every now and then, | 但有时 |
[39:20] | I’m probably gonna be in the mood for chocolate. | 我可能想尝尝巧克力口味的 |
[39:22] | You know what I’m saying? | 你明白我的比喻吗 |
[39:26] | I do. But god would prefer you… stick to the vanilla. | 我明白 但上帝希望你坚守原来的口味 |
[39:30] | I don’t believe in god. | 我不信仰上帝 |
[39:33] | – You don’t? – No. | -你不信仰 -是的 |
[39:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:39] | Your mother’s gonna be devastated. | 你的母亲肯定大会受打击的 |
[39:41] | She’s been praying so hard for you to change. | 她很努力祈祷你可以发生改变 |
[39:44] | Well, that’s the good news. | 不错 是个好消息 |
[39:46] | I am gonna change. Big time. | 我会改变的 很大的改变 |
[39:49] | I I’m not sure I follow. | 我有点没听懂 |
[39:54] | You know what my mom said to me last night? | 你不知道我妈妈昨天和我怎么说的 |
[39:58] | She said she doesn’t think I’m going to heaven. | 她说她觉得我不会去天堂 |
[40:02] | Can you believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[40:04] | I’m sure she didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. | 我很确定 她并不是要伤害你 |
[40:08] | But the only way you can know | 但你想去天堂的唯一途径 |
[40:10] | paradise is by repenting your sins. | 就是忏悔你的罪过 |
[40:16] | When she said that to me, | 当她那样和我说 |
[40:18] | it suddenly hit me how I was gonna get back at her. | 突然让我有了报复的主意 |
[40:21] | From now on, I’m going to be so good, I’m… | 从现在起 我要变成好孩子 |
[40:26] | I’m gonna eat my vegetables, I’m gonna get good grades, | 我要开始吃蔬菜 考出好分数 |
[40:29] | Say “yes, ma’am” and “no, ma’am.” | 有礼貌的回应别人 |
[40:31] | I’m gonna make her believe that god has delivered her… | 我会让她觉得这是上帝赐给她的 |
[40:36] | this little miracle. | 小小的奇迹 |
[40:39] | Until one day, when she least expects it… | 直到某一天 在她最意想不到的时候 |
[40:44] | I’m gonna do something so awful, | 我会做一些很恶心的事 |
[40:47] | It is going to rock her world. | 足以颠覆她的世界 |
[40:49] | I mean, it is really going to destroy her. | 我的意思是 那真的可以毁掉她的生活 |
[40:55] | And when that day comes, | 当那天来到的时候 |
[40:58] | trust me, | 相信我 |
[41:00] | I’ll know paradise. | 我会了解到天堂的美好的 |
[41:14] | Yes, life is a journey, | 生活就是一场旅行 |
[41:18] | One that is much better traveled | 有别人的陪伴 |
[41:21] | with a companion by our side. | 会惬意得多 |
[41:24] | Of course, that companion can be just about anyone. | 当然 那个伴侣可以是任何人 |
[41:27] | Mrs. Mccluskey! | 麦克卢斯基夫人 |
[41:30] | We’re gonna be late for the doctor! | 我们要迟到了 |
[41:32] | A neighbor on the other side of the street | 一个住在对面街的邻居 |
[41:35] | I’m coming, jeez! Hold your water! | 来了来了 不要着急 |
[41:40] | There you go. No more post-nup. | 给你 没有婚后协议了 |
[41:44] | or the man on the other side of the bed. | 或是一个同床共枕的男人 |
[41:52] | The companion can be a mother with good intentions… | 同行者还可能是一个很善良的母亲 |
[41:56] | Thank you for a wonderful service. | 多谢你的建议 |
[41:59] | Thank you so much, Bree. | 不用客气 布里 |
[42:00] | Or a child who’s up to no good. | 或是一个不怀好意的孩子 |
[42:03] | Very inspirational. | 真是鼓舞人心 |
[42:10] | Still, despite our best intentions, | 然而 尽管我们都心存善意 |
[42:14] | some of us will lose our companions along the way. | 有些人会在路途上失去同伴 |
[42:19] | And then the journey becomes unbearable. | 随后旅途变得难以忍受 |
[42:27] | You see, human beings are designed for many things. | 你看 上帝造人的时候考虑到了很多事 |
[42:34] | But loneliness isn’t one of them. | 但是孤独却不是其一 |