Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Is anybody here? 有人吗
[00:04] There may have been a breakdown in our care. 这可能会严重影响到我们的声誉
[00:07] You trying to buy us off? 你想跟我们私了
[00:08] Sometimes if you’re not careful… 有时 如果你不够小心
[00:10] There’s this place called Camp Hennessey. 有个叫赫尼西的训练营
[00:12] I’m not going to any stupid camp for juvenile delinquents. 我不去这种少年犯才去的愚蠢训练营
[00:15] You don’t have a choice. 你没得选
[00:16] Past mistakes… 陈年的错误
[00:18] We pulled it out of Rockwater Lake. 我们从洛克华德湖里捞上来
[00:20] I must have sold several hundred of these just like it. 我卖掉了好几百只这样的箱子
[00:22] I have a list of customers’ names on file. 我有一份顾客名单
[00:24] will come back to haunt you. 就会阴魂不散
[00:26] I won’t tell anyone. 我不会告诉任何人
[00:28] I’ll keep your secret, dad. 我会为你保守秘密 爸爸
[00:33] There were many things 加布丽尔·索利斯
[00:34] Gabrielle Solis knew for certain. 对许多事都确信无疑
[00:39] She knew red was her color. 她确信红色最衬她
[00:44] She knew diamonds went with everything. 她确信钻石是百搭
[00:47] And she knew men were all the same. 她确信男人们骨子里都一样
[00:54] But the one thing Gabrielle knew above all else… 不过加布丽尔最确信的一件事
[01:00] she would never want children. 就是她永远都不要孩子
[01:06] Unfortunately for Gabrielle, 加布丽尔的不幸在于
[01:09] her husband Carlos felt differently. 她的丈夫卡洛斯可不这么想
[01:27] I’m so lucky to have you. 我如此幸运能拥有你
[01:30] Ok, I’ll bite. 好 我洗耳恭听
[01:33] Why are you so lucky? 为什么你如此幸运
[01:35] Because… 因为
[01:38] I don’t want to have kids, and you do. 我不想要孩子 但你想
[01:41] Oh, that. 那个啊
[01:43] Most men would leave over something like that. 绝大部分男人都会因此离开
[01:47] And you’re still here. 而你依然在这
[01:50] I’m grateful. I know the sacrifice you’re making. 我很感激 也明白你作出的牺牲
[01:53] There’s still a part of me 其实我始终抱有一丝希望
[01:55] that’s hoping to change your mind. 你会改变主意
[01:57] Once you had a baby, 一旦你有了宝宝
[01:59] I think you would love it so much that… 我想你会很爱他的
[02:01] Honey, it’s not gonna happen. 亲爱的 那是不会发生的
[02:05] – You never know. – No, sometimes you do. -世事难料 -不 这毋庸置疑
[02:09] Well, it is a sacrifice. 这确实是一种牺牲
[02:14] But you’re worth it. 不过为了你值得
[02:21] Yes, Gabrielle Solis knew without a doubt 是的 加布丽尔·索利斯确信无疑
[02:24] she didn’t want to be a mother. 她不想成为一个母亲
[02:27] But what she couldn’t know was 但她并不知道
[02:29] just how much her husband wanted to be a father, 她丈夫有多想成为一个父亲
[02:32] or that he’d been tampering with 也不知道他破坏她的避孕计划
[02:35] her birth control for months… 已经数月了
[02:39] or that within one week’s time… 更不知道的是
[02:46] she’d be pregnant. 一周之内她就会怀孕
[03:32] Saturdays on Wisteria Lane belonged to the children, 周末的紫藤郡是孩子们的天下
[03:38] and while most would spend the day practicing their sports… 当大多数孩子在做体育运动
[03:43] and riding their bikes… 骑自行车
[03:48] and jumping their ropes, 玩跳绳的时候
[03:50] others were no longer engaged in child’s play. 个别孩子不再沉溺于这些游戏
[03:54] Indeed, some children were being forced 事实上 这些孩子不得不
[03:56] to grow up very quickly. 快快长大 成熟起来
[03:59] Sorry to bother you on the weekend. 抱歉周末还来打扰你
[04:00] We just have a few questions for you. 我们有点问题想问你
[04:01] About what? 关于什么
[04:03] 12 years ago, 12年前
[04:05] your late wife purchased a toy chest. 你已故的妻子买过一个玩具箱
[04:08] Toy chest? 玩具箱
[04:11] Yeah, it was about this big, had little dancing bears on it. 是 大约这么大 上面绘有跳舞的小熊
[04:15] Gosh, I’m sorry. 上帝 我不知道有这回事
[04:19] The craftsman who makes these chests 制作这种箱子的工匠
[04:20] keeps a list of customers. 备了一份客户名单
[04:22] Apparently, you purchased one in august 1992. 名单显示 你在1992年8月买过一个
[04:26] We’d like to know where that chest is now. 我们想知道这只箱子现在在哪
[04:30] Wow, I, uh… I wish I could help you. 我希望能帮上忙
[04:32] I don’t recall any toy chest. 我不记得什么玩具箱
[04:36] I remember. 我记得
[04:37] It had little bears and balloons on it, right? 上面有小熊和气球 对吧
[04:39] Yes, son, that’s right. 是的 孩子 没错
[04:41] We threw it away when I was little. 我们早把它扔了 那时我还很小
[04:43] I was standing on it and it busted. 我站在上面把它踩坏了
[04:46] – Remember, dad? – Vaguely. -有印象吗 爸爸 -很模糊
[04:52] I guess that’s all, then. 那就行 我们知道了
[04:55] Thank you both for your time. 耽误二位时间了 谢谢
[04:57] Hey. What’s the deal with this chest, anyway? 不过这箱子有什么问题吗
[05:01] One just like you had washed up on Torch Lake. 有一只被冲上了火炬湖的岸边
[05:04] – Had a woman in it. – A woman? -里面有个女人 -女人
[05:10] She was all chopped up. 她被碎尸了
[05:22] Obviously, we need to talk. 显然 我们得谈谈
[05:30] You lied to me. You said it was a man in the box. 你骗了我 你说里面是个男人
[05:33] No, I didn’t lie. 不 我没骗你
[05:34] The policeman said it was a woman’s body. 警察说是个女人的尸体
[05:36] Of course you were lying. 当然是你在撒谎
[05:37] I told you 我说过
[05:38] a private detective had come to take you away from us. 一个私家侦探想把你从我们身边带走
[05:40] I never said it was a man. 我从没说过那是个男人
[05:43] – You didn’t? – No. -你没说过吗 -没有
[05:45] – I-I thought that… – No. -我以为 -别乱想了
[05:47] Stop. Please stop. 等等 请你别说了
[05:49] I know you’re lying to me, ok? I know that you’re lying. 我知道你在骗我 我知道你在撒谎
[05:52] For the last time, 我发誓
[05:54] someone came and tried to take you away from us. 是有人想从我们身边带走你
[05:56] Yes, a woman. A woman came. 没错 一个女人 一个女人来过
[05:58] Yes, she tried to steal you 没错 她企图偷走你
[06:00] from the only family that you’d ever really known. 从你唯一熟悉的这个家
[06:03] And we couldn’t let that happen, and we didn’t. 我们不能让它发生 我们也做到了
[06:07] And that… 所以这
[06:10] …is the truth. 就是事实
[06:18] We can’t cancel now. It’s two days away. 我们不能反悔 只剩两天了
[06:20] Rex, I’m not going. That’s all there is to it. 雷克斯 我不会去 就这样
[06:22] Counseling is part of the treatment at Camp Hennessey. 咨询辅导是赫尼西营治疗课程的一部分
[06:24] You knew that. 你知道的
[06:25] Nowhere in that brochure did it say 手册里没有说
[06:27] that we were expected to attend. 我们也得出席
[06:28] What’s Andrew going to think if you don’t show up? 要是你不去 安德鲁会怎么想
[06:31] Well, I am making him this care package. 我准备了这个爱心包裹
[06:33] I mean, he’ll know that I’m thinking about him. 他会明白我在想着他
[06:35] Why are you putting in lemon squares? 你为什么把柠檬小方放进去
[06:37] They told us not to send him sweets. 他们说了不能给他带甜点
[06:39] I don’t understand why. 我不明白为什么
[06:40] I guess they feel baked goods from mom 我猜是他们觉得妈妈做烤的糕点
[06:42] undercut the boot camp experience. 会削弱训练营地的体验
[06:44] Fine, I won’t send them, 好吧 我把它们拿出来
[06:45] but I think it’s a stupid rule. 但我认为这是条愚蠢的规定
[06:47] So are you going to this thing or not? 那你去还是不去
[06:49] – No. – Why? -不去 -为什么
[06:50] Because the minute I get there, Andrew will start… 因为我一到那 安德鲁就会开始
[06:53] …attacking me for abandoning him. 责怪我抛弃他
[06:56] And I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听
[06:58] There’s no reason to feel guilty, you know. 你没有理由觉得内疚
[07:00] You did everything you could for him. 你为他做了所能做的一切
[07:02] I don’t feel guilty. 我没觉得内疚
[07:08] Ok. 好吧
[07:22] Please, Christy. 拜托 克里斯蒂
[07:24] There’s no way I can get another babysitter this late in the day. 这么晚我找不到别人来做保姆了
[07:29] – Parker, knock it off. – No. -帕克 别弄了 -不
[07:31] Because I’m having drinks with friends I used to work with, 因为我要跟以前的同事出去喝两杯
[07:35] and they never called, and if I blow them off, 我们很久没联络了 如果我放他们鸽子
[07:37] that’s it… I’m dead to them. 那么 我跟他们就玩完了
[07:40] No, I can’t call Patty Binks. 不 我不能找帕蒂·宾克斯
[07:44] Because she steals things. 因为她是个惯偷
[07:46] Damn it, Christy, you’re 13 years old. 该死 克里斯蒂 你才13岁
[07:48] You got a lot of trips to the mall ahead of you. 你将来还有大把时间可以逛街
[07:51] Ok, ok, I’m sorry. 好好 我错了
[07:53] I’m sorry I raised my voice. 抱歉朝你大声嚷嚷
[07:55] I’m calm. 我会冷静
[07:56] So I’m starting to think that this is about money. 是不是钱的问题
[07:59] So what is it that would make it worth your while? 多少钱才能请你来呢
[08:02] A hundred! That’s extortion. 100块 那简直是敲诈
[08:04] There’s no way in hell that I’m gonna… 没门 我不会
[08:06] Hello? 喂
[08:08] Hello? 喂
[08:11] Parker, I swear, I will spank you. Knock it off. 帕克 再不停手我要打你屁股了
[08:16] Hi, Mrs. Binks. Is Patty there? Thank you. 宾克斯夫人 帕蒂在吗 谢谢
[08:23] Hi, honey. I’m back. 亲爱的 我回来了
[08:27] Hey, sweetie. 宝贝儿
[08:28] This is Mr. Steinberg, the attorney from the hospital. 这位是斯坦伯格先生 医院的律师
[08:31] Oh, have we met? 我们见过吗
[08:33] Yes, Mrs. Solis. We’ve met. 是的 索利斯夫人 我们见过
[08:35] Don’t you remember? 难道你不记得了
[08:37] It was after mama died. 妈妈死后
[08:39] Apparently the hospital was negligent 很明显是医院的失职
[08:41] and agreed to a 7-figure settlement check, 他们愿意偿付一笔7位数的和解金
[08:44] a check I was never told about. 一笔我根本不知道的钱
[08:48] Oh, that. 那个啊
[08:52] I… 我…
[08:55] – Mr. Steinberg… – I was just leaving. -斯坦伯格先生 -我正要走
[09:10] – What were you thinking?! – Wait, just let me explain… -你在想什么 -等等 听我解释
[09:13] No, why the hell didn’t you tell me?! 不 你居然不告诉我
[09:14] Because I couldn’t trust you to make the right decision. 因为我不相信你能做出正确的决定
[09:17] The right decision was to use that money for my lawyers! 正确的决定就是用这笔钱去付我的律师费
[09:19] We could have fought the indictment, 这样就能打赢官司
[09:21] and then I wouldn’t have had to take the plea bargain! 那我就不用接受认罪协议书
[09:23] If you didn’t take the plea deal, 如果你不接受认罪协议
[09:24] the government would have seized the settlement. 政府会纠缠不休的
[09:25] We could have fought that in court. 那我们就继续打官司
[09:27] Exactly,and then you would have blown all the money on the lawyers. 是 然后你就会把所有的钱都付给律师
[09:30] Who cares?! 管他呢
[09:31] If there was a chance didn’t have to go to jail. 只要有机会不用去坐牢
[09:33] You had Laotian convicts 你让老挝的囚犯以每小时
[09:35] sewing casual wear for two cents an hour. 两分钱的工钱为你缝制休闲服
[09:37] Don’t you think you deserve a time-out? 你不觉得你罪有应得吗
[09:39] Eight months. Thanks to you, 8个月 我谢谢你
[09:41] I’m going away for eight months. 我要坐8个月的牢
[09:43] And when you get out, 等你出来时再谢我
[09:44] we’re going to have money to start over with thanks to me. 多亏了我才有资金东山再起
[09:51] You know, once you calm down, 你冷静下来之后
[09:53] you’re gonna realize I did the right thing, 就会认识到我做了正确的决定
[09:56] and when that happens, I’d appreciate an apology. 到那时 我会欣然接受你的道歉
[10:14] Grandma’s here. 外婆来了
[10:26] Now, that is just perfect. 这下可好
[10:30] Stay put. 待屋里
[10:33] – I am so sorry! – Hey, mom. -真对不起 -妈妈
[10:37] Oh, hey, Susie. 苏珊
[10:40] – I goofed. – What happened? -我搞砸了 -发生什么了
[10:42] Oh, you know me. No depth perception whatsoever. 你了解我 没有任何距离感
[10:46] I’m stunned they even issued me a license. 真奇怪他们居然肯给我发驾驶执照
[10:48] So, you’re Susan’s mom. 你是苏珊的妈妈
[10:51] Yeah. 是的
[10:53] I’m Sophie Bremmer. And you are? 我是苏菲·布雷默 你叫什么名字
[10:55] Mike Delfino. 麦克·德尔非诺
[10:59] You’re Mike?! Oh, my god! 你就是麦克 天哪
[11:01] Susan’s told me so much about you! 苏珊经常说起你
[11:04] Well, don’t just stand there. Give me a hug! 别这么站着 来抱一个
[11:11] Mom. Uh… Mike and I aren’t… together anymore. 妈妈 麦克和我 已经分手了
[11:17] Oh! Sorry. 对不起
[11:20] I guess I just made this pretty awkward, huh? 看来我把情况搞得很尴尬
[11:23] Yeah, you… You really did. 是的 确实如此
[11:26] So let’s just call the insurance company. 那我们给保险公司打电话吧
[11:28] Ok. 好
[11:30] Well… It’s nice meeting you anyway, Mike. 不管怎样 很高兴见到你 麦克
[11:33] You too. I never would’ve guessed you were Susan’s mom. 我也是 真想不到你居然是苏珊的妈妈
[11:37] I know. I look too young. 我明白 我看起来太年轻了
[11:39] I got pregnant when I was a tiny teenager. 我怀孕时才十几岁
[11:42] Ok… 行了
[11:43] It was the first time I got drunk, ever. 那是我第一次喝醉
[11:45] – Can you believe it? – Let’s go. -难以置信吧 -咱们走吧
[11:47] Her father was a marine. 她爸爸是个水兵
[11:49] Afterwards, he gave me three of his medals. 事后 他把他的3枚奖章给了我
[11:51] – Mom! – What? -妈妈 -怎么啦
[11:54] Let’s just go inside and call the insurance company. 我们进去给保险公司打电话吧
[11:57] Oh, right. 对
[12:08] What are you smiling about? 你在笑什么
[12:10] I used to have all these questions about 我以前一直很纳闷
[12:12] how you got to be the way you are. 你为什么会是这样一个人
[12:15] They were all just answered. 现在我完全明白了
[12:44] What’s going on? 有什么事吗
[12:49] My babysitter cancelled. 保姆放我鸽子
[12:52] Lynette, I’m so swamped today. 勒奈特 我今天真是乱成一团
[12:54] My house is a mess and I’ve got millions of errands to run. 家里乱七八糟 还有好多事得做
[12:57] Please hear me out. This is important. 先听我说完 这事很重要
[12:59] Today, I have a chance to rejoin the human race 今天我有个回归社会的机会
[13:02] for a few hours. 就几个小时
[13:03] There are actual adults waiting for me with Margaritas. 已经有人端着鸡尾酒在等我了
[13:06] Look, I’m in a dress. I have make-up on. 瞧 我穿了裙子 还化了妆
[13:09] If it were any other day. 可今天真的不行
[13:10] Oh, for god’s sakes, Bree, I’m wearing pantyhose. 看在上帝面上 布里 我还穿了连裤袜
[13:16] – Bring them in. – Thank you, thank you. -让他们进来吧 -非常感谢
[13:18] Ok, in you go. 你们进去吧
[13:20] Then the police showed me his mug shot. 然后警察就给我看了他的入案照片
[13:22] – No! – Yes. -不会吧 -是的
[13:24] Mike served time for selling drugs and manslaughter. 麦克因为贩毒和过失杀人蹲过监狱
[13:27] – I can’t believe it. – Well, it’s true. -我简直不敢相信 -那是真的
[13:30] – He has such nice manners. You know? – I know. -他那么有风度 你明白吗 -我明白
[13:34] Susie, I don’t want you worrying too much about this Mike thing. 苏珊 我不希望你为麦克的事过于烦恼
[13:41] The right man will come along. Just give it time. 耐心一些 真命天子总会来的
[13:45] I think I would have given up entirely 要不是因为想到你和莫蒂
[13:47] if it weren’t for you and Morty. 我早就彻底死心了
[13:49] – Morty? – Yeah, you know. -莫蒂吗 -是啊
[13:52] It’s the third time around for both of you 这已经是你们双方的第三次婚姻
[13:54] and you’re really clicking. 你们非常情投意合
[13:56] Oh. It gives me hope. 那给了我希望
[14:01] – What’s wrong? – Nothing, nothing. Um… -怎么啦 -没什么
[14:04] I’m just… I’m tired. 我只是 有点累
[14:07] You’re not tired. You took a nap. What is it? 你不累 你睡过午觉了 怎么啦
[14:12] – I left Morty. – What?! Why? -我离开莫蒂了 -什么 为什么
[14:16] Because he shoved me. 因为他推了我
[14:18] Morty? No! 莫蒂 不可能
[14:20] You think I’m lying? Fine! 你以为我在撒谎吗 拜托
[14:23] – Why would he shove you? – Because I confronted him. -他为什么要推你 -因为我对他直说了
[14:26] About how much time he’s spending 他在那该死的煎饼店
[14:28] at that damned pancake restaurant. 花了太多时间
[14:30] If that’s where he’s really been. 假设他真在那的话
[14:32] Oh, you can’t be serious. Morty? 你一定是在开玩笑 莫蒂
[14:34] You think men his age don’t have needs? 你以为他这个年龄的男人就没需求吗
[14:37] You should see the waitresses he hires. 你真该看看他雇的女招待
[14:39] Every year, they get younger and younger. 一年比一年年轻
[14:41] Maybe you just feel that way because 你那么想也许只是因为
[14:43] every year you get older and older. 你一年比一年老
[14:45] – That’s a horrible thing to say. – I’m sorry. -你怎么能这么说 -对不起
[14:48] – I’m not that old. – I said I was sorry. -我没那么老 -我说了对不起
[14:50] People think we’re sisters. 人家还以为咱俩是姐妹
[14:53] That’s ’cause you tell them that. 那是因为你对他们这么说
[14:55] One time. You’ve gotta let go of that. 就一次 你得忽略那次
[14:58] Ok, look. I am just saying 瞧 我想说的是
[15:01] that I don’t think morty cheated on you. 我认为莫蒂不会背叛你
[15:03] Well, he did shove me. 他的确推了我
[15:05] And the least you can do is be supportive. 你至少该表现得支持我一些
[15:08] You’re right. You’re right. 说得对 没错
[15:11] – He also threw a book at me. – Oh, come on! -他还朝我扔了本书 -拜托
[15:17] I mean… he shouldn’t have done that. 我是说 他不该这样
[15:20] Huh. Thank you. 谢谢
[15:36] Porter, honey, those cookies are hot. 波特 宝贝 饼干还是烫的
[15:38] Wait a few minutes and I’ll give you one, ok? 等几分钟我就给你吃 好吗
[15:44] You know, pictures are prettier 你们知道吗 如果把颜色涂在边线里
[15:46] if you color inside the lines. 图画会更美
[15:50] Well, art is subjective. 好吧 艺术是主观的
[15:56] – Porter! What did I tell you? – But I’m hungry. -波特 我说什么来着 -可我饿了
[15:59] Then I will fix you 那我先给你
[16:01] a very nice bowl of peaches and cottage cheese. 一碗好吃的桃子和脱脂芝士吧
[16:04] – Ew! Barf! – Don’t be common, young man. -不好吃 -别耍滑头 小家伙
[16:07] Come on. If you play with those cookies one more time, 来 你要是再拿饼干当玩具
[16:10] I’m gonna have to spank you. 我就要打你的屁股
[16:12] – We don’t get spanked. – Really? -我们不会被打屁股 -真的吗
[16:15] Mommy always says she’s gonna but she never does. 妈妈总是那么说 但从来没打过
[16:18] Well, I am not your mommy. 我可不是你们的妈妈
[16:20] And if you misbehave in my house, 如果你们在我家里不乖
[16:22] you will get spanked. 就要被打屁股
[16:25] So be good. 所以乖乖的
[16:44] – It was an accident. – Porter, I warned you. -我不是故意的 -波特 我警告过你
[16:48] I’m sorry. I’ll be good. 对不起 我会乖乖的
[16:49] Those cookies were made from scratch. 这些饼干是辛辛苦苦做的
[16:54] Your fate is sealed. 你该挨打了
[16:57] Come here. 过来
[16:58] No, no! 不 不
[17:07] What’s that? 那是什么
[17:09] It’s called a post-nuptial agreement. 这叫婚后协议
[17:13] It’s a legal document… 是一种法律协议
[17:15] I know what a post-nup is. 我知道什么是婚后协议
[17:16] What is it doing on my coffee table? 为什么它会出现在我的茶几上
[17:18] I can forgive that stunt 我可以原谅你
[17:20] you pulled with the settlement check, 在和解金上耍的花招
[17:22] If I’m sure you’ll really be around when I get out of jail. 只要确信我出狱时你还在我身边
[17:28] And the post-nup changes the terms of the pre-nup, so… 婚后协议改变了婚前协议的条款 所以
[17:31] So if you try and divorce me while I’m gone… 所以如果你想趁我不在时跟我离婚
[17:35] …you get nothing. 你就什么也得不到
[17:38] You don’t trust me? 你不信任我
[17:39] – I’m afraid not. – Well, that’s too bad. -恐怕是这样 -那可真糟
[17:42] Because I’m not signing that piece of paper. 因为我不会签
[17:45] You’re a very beautiful woman, Gabrielle. 你是个很美的女人 加布丽尔
[17:49] But… you’re not very bright. 不过 你不够聪明
[17:54] If you don’t sign it, 如果你不签
[17:56] I’ll pull the plug on the settlement agreement, divorce you, 我就会取消和解协议 跟你离婚
[18:00] and then you get what amounts to 然后你就会分到
[18:02] null 我们目前存款的一半
[18:05] which is basically nothing. 金额几乎为零
[18:10] So what do you expect to happen right now, Carlos? 那你现在想怎样 卡洛斯
[18:13] I’ll sign the paper and jump right back into your arms? 我会签了协议然后跳进你怀里吗
[18:17] It doesn’t mean that I don’t love you. 那不意味着我不爱你
[18:19] You know I think you’re the perfect woman. 你知道在我心目中你有多么完美
[18:27] Oh, but I’m not. I have flaws. 但我并不完美 我有缺点
[18:32] Flaws? 缺点
[18:34] I’ll give you an example. 给你举个例吧
[18:36] Remember the time when you were in jail 还记得上次你在监狱时
[18:39] and you told me about your secret compartment 告诉我的秘密隔间
[18:41] and you told me to burn the papers that I found in there? 你还让我把里面的文件都烧了吗
[18:45] Well, me being pretty and therefore stupid, 因为我胸大无脑
[18:49] I forgot. 我给忘了
[18:51] You didn’t burn the papers. 你没烧那些文件
[18:53] Worse. I read them. 更糟 我还看了那些文件
[18:56] – Ok, ok… – You have some nerve talking to me about trust -好 -你在开曼群岛开了个秘密账户
[18:59] when you have a secret bank account in the Cayman Islands! 还有脸跟我谈什么信任
[19:02] – That was a safety net for both of us. – I’ll bet. -那是我为咱俩准备的安全网 -我敢打赌
[19:05] – Have you told anyone about this? – No, but I could. -你没跟别人说起过吧 -没有 但我能
[19:08] Isn’t that why the prosecution 那是不是控方
[19:10] didn’t have a case against you? 没法起诉你的原因
[19:12] They couldn’t find the profits you made. 他们查不到你赚的钱在哪
[19:14] So if I were you, I wouldn’t mention the words 所以如果我是你 我会绝口不提
[19:17] divorce, trust, or post-nup ever again. 离婚 信任 婚后协议什么的
[19:22] You don’t wanna piss me off. 你别惹我
[19:33] I know, baby. It hurts to lose. 我明白 宝贝 失去是痛苦的
[19:43] Ante up. 预付
[19:45] Well, look at me! 看看我
[19:47] Finally in on one of your legendary poker parties. 终于参加了传说中的扑克聚会
[19:51] Susan’s always telling me how much fun you have. 苏珊老是跟我说你们玩得多么开心
[19:54] The rules are simple. We play for cash, 规则很简单 我们赌现金
[19:56] the dealer picks the game, 庄家选择游戏
[19:58] and unsubstantiated gossip is encouraged. 然后就开始无边无际的闲聊
[20:01] Bree, thanks again for watching my boys. 布里 再次感谢你帮忙照看我的孩子
[20:03] They weren’t too much to handle? 他们是不是很难管
[20:05] We had a wonderful time. 我们过得很开心
[20:07] Although I think Porter had a little less fun. 不过 波特可能不太开心
[20:09] Ok, I’ll bet. 好了 我下注了
[20:11] So, Sophie, 苏菲
[20:12] Susan says you’re going to the Spa tomorrow. 听苏珊说你俩明天要去做水疗
[20:15] Is it an all-day thing? 是一整天的吗
[20:16] What do you mean, Porter had less fun? 波特玩得不尽兴是什么意思
[20:18] I’ll raise. 我加注
[20:19] He misbehaved, so I had to punish him. 他不听话 所以我惩罚了他
[20:21] Yes, Susan is treating me to an entire day of… 没错 苏珊说要带我去享受一整天
[20:25] When you say punishment, what exactly are we talking about? 你所谓的惩罚 具体指什么
[20:28] Oh, I had to spank him. 我打了他的屁股
[20:30] Ok, I will re-raise. 好了 我也要加注
[20:33] You spanked my son? 你居然打我儿子的屁股
[20:39] Las Brisas Spa. 微风水疗馆
[20:41] Yup, that’s where we’re going. 我们就是要去那里
[20:45] Lynette, is there a problem? 这有什么问题吗 勒奈特
[20:47] Tom and I don’t believe in hitting our kids. 汤姆和我从不打小孩
[20:50] Sorry, I didn’t know. 抱歉 我真的不知道
[20:53] It won’t happen again. 不会再发生了
[20:57] Of course, I’m somewhat surprised you don’t spank them. 不过你居然都不打他们 让我很吃惊
[21:00] Everybody knows they’re a little bit… 大家都知道 小孩子有时会
[21:03] out of control. 过于顽皮
[21:06] Wow, I am dragging today. 我今天好累啊
[21:07] Shall we put on another pot of coffee? 我们再煮一壶咖啡吧
[21:09] Yeah, I’ll do it. 我去就行了
[21:13] I’ll… I’ll fold. 我不跟
[21:15] Yeah, you’re right, Bree. 没错 布里
[21:17] I’ve got a lot to learn about parenting. 在教育孩子的问题上我还有很多要学
[21:19] I feel so blessed to be getting sage advice 能从你这样贤惠的母亲身上
[21:22] from an impeccable mother like you. 学到东西 我感到很荣幸
[21:24] Your kids turned out perfect, if you don’t count Andrew. 除了安德鲁 你的孩子都很完美
[21:27] Where is he, again? 他到底去哪了
[21:29] Some kind of a boot camp for juvenile delinquents? 不会是在少年犯劳教所吧
[21:33] Ok, girls. 好了 姑娘们
[21:35] I never said I was perfect. 我从来没说过我是完美的
[21:37] Honey, nobody’s blaming you. 亲爱的 没有人责怪你
[21:38] The hell I’m not. 我就是在责怪她
[21:39] Lynette… 勒奈特
[21:48] If you will excuse me. 不好意思 失陪了
[21:54] Lynette, will you go after her? 勒奈特你不去追她回来吗
[21:57] She spanked my son. 她打我儿子
[21:58] I’m not apologizing. 我不会去道歉的
[22:05] Usually, poker is more fun than this. 平时玩扑克比今天有意思多了
[22:09] So help me, if you don’t back me up on this, I will lose it. 如果你不站在我这边 我肯定会输的
[22:13] Yes, Bree shouldn’t have spanked Porter. 没错 布里不应该打波特
[22:15] But it’s not like she hurt him. 但是她并没有伤害他
[22:17] That is not the point. 那不是重点
[22:19] You don’t spank other people’s children. 要是你肯定不会打别人家的小孩
[22:21] He was misbehaving. She had to do something. 他不听话 她总得做点什么
[22:24] But make no mistake, she definitely crossed the line. 可她确实做得有点过分
[22:28] Damn right. 她太过分了
[22:29] She could’ve tried something else, like a time-out, 她怎么不试试别的方法 比如暂停游戏
[22:31] or she could’ve simply threatened to spank him. 或者只是威胁说要打他
[22:34] Yeah, ’cause that works out so well when we do it. 是啊 我们用这招就挺管用
[22:38] It does work. It does work most of the time. 当然管用 多数时候都管用的
[22:40] It used to work. 以前是有用
[22:43] They’ve figured out it’s an empty threat. 可他们已经知道我们只是虚张声势而已
[22:44] They’re onto us. 他们已经摸透我们的把戏了
[22:47] My mom used to beat the hell out of my sisters and me, 我妈以前总是狠狠地打我和妹妹
[22:50] and I won’t do it. 我可不会那么做
[22:53] I will not become my mother. 我不要变成我妈那样
[23:00] Fine. 好吧
[23:02] But the boys are getting older and smarter. 可孩子们会长大 变得越发聪明
[23:05] And eventually, believe me, 到后来 相信我
[23:07] They’ll figure out that they outnumber us and then… 他们会意识到自己能在数量上压倒我们
[23:10] we’re screwed. 到那时我们就杯具了
[23:13] Exactly. 没错
[23:29] Excuse me, Zachary. 麻烦你一下 扎克
[23:31] Would you mind helping me with these bags? 能帮我提下这些袋子吗
[23:33] There’s some banana bread in it for you if you do. 要是你来帮忙 我给你些香蕉面包
[23:37] Uh, yeah, sure. 好的 没问题
[23:41] Mm. This is really good, Mrs. Tillman. Thanks a lot. 蒂尔曼太太这真好吃 谢谢
[23:44] You’re welcome, Zachary. 不客气 扎克
[23:46] I’ve never been in Mrs. Huber’s house before. 我以前从来没来过胡博太太家
[23:49] Obviously you haven’t missed much. 显然你没有错过太多东西
[23:52] This is the place where good taste goes to die. 这房子的布置毫无美感
[23:59] So, I heard you and your father arguing the other day. 那天我听到你跟你爸爸吵架了
[24:03] – Everything all right at home? – Yeah. -家里没什么事吧 -没事
[24:06] We just have… problems, sometimes. 我们偶尔有些小摩擦
[24:10] I bet you miss your mother. 我猜你很想念你母亲
[24:13] I’m sure things were… different when she was alive. 如果她活着 家里就不一样了
[24:18] Such a warm, loving woman. 她是那么温柔又亲切
[24:24] You… 你
[24:26] …knew my mother? 认识我妈妈
[24:28] Yup. Years ago, in Utah. 很多年以前 在犹他
[24:31] We worked together. 我们一起工作过
[24:34] – I didn’t know that. – It’s true. -我不知道这个 -是真的
[24:38] In fact… 其实
[24:41] …I’ll tell you a secret. 告诉你一个秘密
[24:44] I once met you when you were a little baby. 你很小的时候我就见过你
[24:49] Really? 真的吗
[24:54] Your mother loved you so much, Zachary. 扎克 你妈妈拿你当心肝宝贝
[25:01] Of all the things I remember, 在我所记得关于她的事情里
[25:04] I remember that the most. 这一点记忆犹新
[25:17] You wanna know what else I remember? 知道我还记得什么吗
[25:23] How lovely your original name was. 你以前的名字是那么可爱
[25:33] Dana? 是丹娜吗
[25:47] Isn’t this nice? 真是太好了
[25:50] Just the two of us girls hanging out, 就我们两个女生
[25:53] getting pretty. 一起变得美美的
[25:55] – Oh, thank you. – My pleasure. -都得感谢你 -很荣幸
[25:59] So, I was thinking maybe you should call Morty. 我觉得你应该给莫蒂打个电话
[26:03] You know, get started working things out? 总得慢慢化解矛盾吧
[26:09] Why work things out with a man who abuses me? 我为什么要跟虐待我的男人复合
[26:12] You don’t have to gasp. My mother exaggerates. 别惊讶 我母亲说话比较夸张
[26:16] She won’t be happy till I have bruises. 我不被打到淤青她是不会甘心的
[26:18] Um, can we just focus? What I want to know is, 别跑题好吗 我是想知道
[26:21] have you thought about 你有没有认真想过
[26:22] what’s going to happen if you don’t go back to Morty? 要是你不回莫蒂身边会怎样
[26:26] What do you mean? 你指是什么
[26:28] Well, you don’t have a place to live, 你没地方住
[26:30] you don’t like to work, 不想去工作
[26:31] you didn’t want to marry Morty 又不肯嫁给莫蒂
[26:33] so he doesn’t have to pay you alimony. 那么他不就必给你生活费
[26:35] If you don’t go back to this man 如果你不想回到这个
[26:37] who allegedly shoved you once in five years, 五年来只推过你一下的男人身边
[26:40] what are your options? 你还有别的选择吗
[26:43] I thought I could live with you. 我可以跟你一起住啊
[26:45] What?! 什么
[26:46] Oh, god! Are you all right?! 天哪 你还好吧
[26:49] – Get away! – I’m so sorry. -走开 -太对不起了
[26:51] I was startled. 我刚才被吓到了
[26:51] Here, lean your head back. 好了 把头抬起来
[26:53] I’m not saying permanently, 我又没说一直住在那里
[26:55] just a couple of years. 只是住几年而已
[26:56] You broke my nose. 你把我鼻子踢坏了
[26:57] No, it’s just banged a little. 不不 只是撞了一下
[26:59] Till I get back on my feet. 直到我能自力更生
[27:01] Can we talk about this later? 我们晚点再谈这事好吗
[27:02] Should we call 911? 要叫救护车吗
[27:04] It’s just a nosebleed. She’s fine. 只是鼻子出血 她没事
[27:06] I thought you’d be excited by the idea. 我以为你听到会很高兴
[27:08] It’s not that I’m not excited. 我不是不高兴
[27:10] I’m not stupid, Susan. 苏珊 我不是傻瓜
[27:13] It’s obvious you don’t want me here. 很明显 你不愿意我跟你住
[27:16] No, that’s not true! Mom, don’t go! 没有 不是这样的 别走妈妈
[27:19] Mom, come back! 妈 回来
[27:21] You know, I need to… 我得去…
[27:23] – We’re good, right? – Just go. -你没事了吧 -快走吧
[28:14] Why aren’t you dressed yet? 你怎么还没换衣服
[28:17] I wanted to wear Andrew’s favorite color 我想挑件安德鲁最喜欢的颜色
[28:19] and then I realized that… 但是我发现
[28:23] …I don’t know what it is. 我不知道他喜欢什么颜色
[28:25] Honey, I think the fact you decided to come 亲爱的 我觉得你去看他
[28:28] at all will make him happy. 他就应该很开心了
[28:30] Yours is blue. 你喜欢蓝色
[28:32] Danielle loves pink. 丹妮尔喜欢粉色
[28:35] And I have no idea what my own son’s favorite color is. 可儿子喜欢什么颜色我完全不知道
[28:39] I’m telling you, it doesn’t matter. 我跟你说 这不重要
[28:41] How can you say that? 你怎么能这么说
[28:42] – Of course it matters. – Bree… -这当然重要 -布里
[28:44] That is a good mother. 知道这些才算个好母亲
[28:46] Someone who knows their child inside and out 妈妈应该了解孩子的一切
[28:48] so that if they get in trouble, 当他们遇到麻烦的时候
[28:50] they know what to do. 妈妈们才能知道该怎么办
[28:54] I don’t know him well enough. 我不够了解他
[29:02] You are a good mother. 你是个好母亲
[29:08] Brown or green? I… just don’t know. 是棕色 还是绿色 我不知道
[29:16] I’m gonna wait in the car. 我去车里等你
[29:19] Whenever you’re ready. 你慢慢来 别着急
[29:28] Green. 绿色
[29:30] I’ll go with the green. Everybody loves green. 我穿绿色 大家都喜欢绿色
[29:55] I told you. I’m not signing this. 我说过了 我是不会签的
[29:58] Oh, I think you are. 我想你会的
[30:00] Because if you don’t, I will divorce you. 你要是不签 我就跟你离婚
[30:05] Then I’ll go to the police. 那么我就去找警察
[30:08] And tell them what? 跟他们说什么
[30:11] There’s a secret bank account 说我在开曼群岛
[30:12] in the Cayman Islands that no longer exists? 有个不存在的秘密银行账户吗
[30:16] – You moved the money? – Of course I moved the money. -你把钱挪走了 -当然挪走了
[30:22] That was risky. 那太危险了
[30:23] I mean, the feds are watching you right now. 那些探员都在监视着你呢
[30:26] I had to do something. 我得做点什么
[30:29] I couldn’t just let you make a fool out of me. 这样你才不能把我耍得团团转
[30:39] Oh! stop, Carlos, stop it! 住手卡洛斯 住手
[30:42] – Put me down! – Ok. -放我下来 -好啊
[30:44] Put me down! 放我下来
[30:47] Let me go! 松开我
[30:49] Stop! You’re hurting me, Carlos! 住手 你弄疼我了 卡洛斯
[30:55] Sign it. 签名
[30:59] Sign it! 签啊
[31:11] I know, baby. 我知道 宝贝
[31:14] It hurts to lose. 失去的滋味很痛苦
[31:47] Mr. and Mrs. Van de Kamp? 是范德坎普夫妇吗
[31:49] Uh, yes. Is it our turn? 是的 轮到我们了吗
[31:51] Well, uh, sort of. Andrew’s waiting inside but, uh… 是 安德鲁在里面等着 不过…
[31:55] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[31:57] Well, he said he won’t go forward with the session if… 他说如果他母亲在场
[31:59] his mother’s involved. 他就拒绝参加会谈
[32:02] He only wants to talk to his dad. 他只想和他父亲说话
[32:04] We drove 200 miles to be here today. 我们今天开了200英里的车来这儿
[32:07] This is unacceptable. 这简直不可理喻
[32:08] Yeah, I share your frustration. 我明白你很恼火
[32:11] To hell with him, then. We’re going home. 管他呢 我们回家
[32:13] – No. – I’m not gonna let him insult you like this. -不要 -我不容许他对你如此无礼
[32:16] He blames me for his being here. 他怨我送他来这里
[32:18] He blames me for everything. 怨我做的一切
[32:21] And he’s probably right. 何况他说不定没错
[32:23] Any mistakes made were made by both of us. 就算有错 也是我们俩共同犯的
[32:26] One of us should go talk to him, see how he is. 得有一个人跟他聊聊 看看他好不好
[32:29] I’m OK. 我没事的
[32:31] – Are you sure? – Yeah, I’m fine. -你确定吗 -确定 我没事
[32:38] Right this way. 这边走
[33:08] Mom! Mom! 妈妈 妈妈
[33:10] I’m coming. What is it? Why aren’t you guys brushing your teeth? 来了 什么事 你们怎么不刷牙
[33:16] Perk, what happened? 帕克 怎么回事
[33:17] Porter pushed me and it fell in. 波特推我 它就掉进去了
[33:19] – He pushed me first. – Can I flush it? -他先推我的 -我可以把它冲下去吗
[33:22] No, no, I’ll fish it out later. 不行 我一会儿把它捞出来
[33:24] You’re off the hook tonight 今晚就放你一马
[33:25] but not you two, so start brushing. 不过你们俩 赶紧刷牙
[33:30] Preston, did you not hear me? 普雷斯顿 你没听见吗
[33:32] I said start brushing your teeth. 我说快点刷牙
[33:34] What are you doing? 你要干吗
[33:37] Don’t you dare. 你敢扔试试
[33:40] Do it! Do it! 扔呀 扔呀
[33:42] Don’t listen to them. 别听他们的
[33:43] Back away from the toilet and no one gets hurt. 离马桶远点 我们就相安无事
[33:46] Do it! Do it! 扔呀 扔呀
[33:47] I mean it this time. These are not just words. 我这回是当真的 不要当耳边风
[33:50] Do it! Do it! 扔呀 扔呀
[33:52] If you do this, so help me… 你要是扔了 我保证
[33:55] Hearing the hollowness of her own voice, 听见自己的声音如此没有份量
[33:58] Lynette realized that it was time to get one step ahead. 勒奈特意识到是时候先发制人了
[34:03] Do it! Do it! 扔呀 扔呀
[34:04] I will walk you over to Mrs. Van de Kamp’s 我要带你们去范德坎普太太家
[34:07] and we all know what happens when she gets mad. 我们都知道她发火时会怎么样
[34:13] Now… 现在
[34:15] Go brush your teeth. I want ’em to sparkle. Go on. 去刷牙 刷刷干净 快点
[34:21] Sorry you had to bring your kid back. 真遗憾你又得把你儿子送来
[34:23] What happened this time? 这次又怎么了
[34:25] A couple of months back, 几个月前
[34:27] I caught Tug going through my purse. 我抓到图格翻我的钱包
[34:28] Oh, I hate when they do that. 我最讨厌他们做这种事
[34:31] Was he looking for weed or money? 他是在找烟还是钱
[34:34] Who knows at this point? 现在谁还知道
[34:36] Anyway, I’d knocked a couple back and things got heated. 我那天喝多了 事情一发不可收拾
[34:40] Pretty soon we’re both screaming, 没过多久 我们就开始大声对骂
[34:42] throwing stuff round the apartment. 在房间里互摔东西
[34:44] Next thing you kown, lady upstairs calls the cops. 接着 楼上的小姐报了警
[34:46] Oh, give me a break. 行了 让我歇歇
[34:52] So, now I got some social worker 所以 现在有个社工
[34:55] trying to tell me how to raise my boy. 想教我怎么养我儿子
[34:58] Kids! boy, if I knew then what I know now, 小孩 尤其是男孩 要是早知如此
[35:01] I would’ve had that hysterectomy 20 years ago. 我20年前就该把子宫切除了
[35:14] – Uh, Bree… – Don’t get up. I’ll be quick. -布里 -别起来 我说完就走
[35:18] Andrew, all any parent can do is provide their child 安德鲁 任何父母为了让自己孩子
[35:21] with the tools to succeed in life. 人生有所建树 所能提供的东西
[35:24] Education, love, a good clean, safe home. 包括教育 爱 整洁安全的家
[35:27] I’ve given you those things and I’m through feeling guilty. 我都给你了 我受够了对你充满负罪感
[35:30] If you wanna piss your life away 你要是想自暴自弃
[35:32] and blame it on how horrible things are at home, go ahead. 还怪罪到家人 随便你
[35:35] But I want it stated for the record 我是个好母亲 我尽责了
[35:37] that I’m a good mother. Do you hear me? 别破坏我的名声 你听到了没
[35:38] I am a good mother. 我是个好母亲
[35:43] Bree… 布里
[35:46] Andrew just told me he thinks he might be gay. 安德鲁刚跟我说他觉得他可能是同志
[35:52] What?! 什么
[35:53] That’s why he wanted me to come in first. 所以他才想让我先进来
[35:56] He thought I could take it better. 他觉得我更容易接受
[36:05] Well, he was right. I will be waiting in the car. 他想得没错 我在车里等着
[36:17] Mrs. Solis. What are you doing here? 索利斯夫人 你来这儿干什么
[36:24] – Ok. – Are your roommates here? -没事吧 -你室友在吗
[36:26] No. 不在
[36:28] – Are you ok? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -没有
[36:32] – What’s this? – That? Uh… -这怎么回事 -这是…
[36:34] Carlos just got a little rough. Made me sign some papers. 卡洛斯有点粗暴 逼我签一些文件
[36:38] He hurt you? 他竟然伤害你
[36:43] – What are you doing? – I’ll take care of this. -你要干什么 -交给我处理
[36:45] – You are not gonna do anything. – We can’t let him get away with it. -你什么也别做 -不能就这么放过他
[36:48] Look, if you really wanna get back at him, then kiss me. 要是你真的想报复他 吻我
[36:51] – How’s that gonna help? – Because… -这有什么用 -因为…
[36:53] one day when the time is right, 有一天时机成熟的时候
[36:55] I’m gonna tell him how he drove me right into your arms. 我会告诉他 他是怎么把我推进你怀里的
[36:58] And that’s gonna kill him. 那会气死他的
[37:05] And tonight, just… whatever you do, 今夜 怎么都行
[37:07] don’t call me beautiful. 唯独别夸我漂亮
[37:23] Oh, Morty, look who’s here. 莫蒂 看看谁来了
[37:25] Hey, Millie. Hi, Morty. 米莉 莫蒂
[37:27] Susie, what brings you here? 苏珊 什么风把你吹来了
[37:30] Mom. I brought her over. 我妈 我把她带来了
[37:34] What’s she doing out there? 她在外面待着干什么
[37:37] She says she won’t come in until you apologize to her. 她说你不出去和她道歉的话 她就不进来
[37:40] – For what? – For shoving her. -为什么道歉 -因为你推她
[37:43] I only shoved her because she wouldn’t stop hitting me. 她不停打我 我才推她的
[37:47] Why was she hitting you? 她为什么要打你
[37:49] I threw a… I threw a book at her. 我朝她 扔了本书
[37:52] – Morty! – It was a paperback. -莫蒂 -只是本平装书
[37:54] – Well, even so! – At least I missed. -就算这样 -而且我没打中
[37:58] I mean, she… she hit me square in the gut. 而她直接对着我肚子打
[38:01] – Wanna see the bruise? – That’s ok. That’s ok. -你要看看淤青吗 -不 不用了
[38:05] – It really hurt. – Yeah, I understand. -很疼的 -我懂
[38:09] So… 那么
[38:12] Could you, uh, just go out and apologize? 你能不能就出去道个歉
[38:15] – No. – Why? -不能 -为什么
[38:16] – ’cause I don’t want her back. – Morty! -因为我不想挽回她了 -莫蒂
[38:19] Look, I love her, 我是爱她
[38:22] but the pancake shack is just starting to take off. 但这个烤饼屋正开始蒸蒸日上
[38:25] We’re talking about opening another one. 我们还商量着再开一家
[38:27] That’s practically a chain. 实际上就是连锁店
[38:30] I don’t have time for her hysterics. 我没精力跟她胡闹
[38:33] I sympathize, I really do. 我深表同情 真的
[38:35] – But you have to take her back. – Why? -可你一定要把她接走 -为什么
[38:38] Because she wants to move in with me. 因为她想要搬来和我住
[38:42] I’d like to have a relationship again, 我还想再谈恋爱
[38:45] and at my age, with a kid, 以我的年龄 还带着小孩
[38:46] if she moves into my house, 要是她搬到我家
[38:48] even for a couple of years, I’m doomed. 就算只有几年 我也没戏了
[38:50] Wasn’t there a plumber? 不是有个水管工吗
[38:52] Your mother said you were in love with a plumber. 你妈妈说你爱上了一个水管工
[38:53] I am. I mean, I was. 是的 我是说 我曾爱过
[38:56] – It didn’t work out. – I’m sorry. -但我们吹了 -很抱歉
[39:00] If she moves in, 要是她搬进来
[39:01] she will burn up all my oxygen and I need it. 她会把我逼得喘不过气来 我受不了
[39:05] Please, can’t you give her another chance? 求你 不能再给她一次机会吗
[39:08] You guys are really good together, you know? 当你们不打架的时候
[39:10] When you’re… when, when, when there’s no violence. 你们俩在一起很甜蜜
[39:13] Well, we do have chemistry. 我们之间确实很有火花
[39:16] Absolutely. 毋庸置疑
[39:17] And, you know, the sex was like… Wow! 而且性生活也 棒极了
[39:21] I mean, there was this one time, 有那么一次
[39:23] we were coming home on the interstate… 我们正在回家的高速公路上
[39:25] You don’t have to sell me. Just go talk to her. 你不用跟我说 去跟她说
[39:29] Now. 现在就去
[39:34] Ok. 好吧
[39:45] That was a mighty big sigh. 真是大大松了口气啊
[39:48] I just keep thinking it’s coming, and I can’t stop it. 我忍不住想过迟早有这天 而我又无计可施
[39:51] What’s that? 哪一天
[39:52] The day my mother will need to move in 我妈妈需要搬来和我住的那一天
[39:54] and I won’t have a choice. 而我别无选择
[39:56] I know it’s years away. 我知道这是很多年后的事
[39:58] She’s youthful and vibrant, thank god. 她还很年轻有活力 谢天谢地
[40:01] But time flies. 但时光飞逝
[40:03] One day she won’t be able to take care of herself anymore. 总有一天她会照顾不了她自己
[40:06] – And I’ll have to step up. – I suppose that’s true. -然后我就得接手 -没错
[40:10] I think it’s nature’s little joke, 我觉得这是老天开的玩笑
[40:12] that children ultimately end up parenting their parents. 孩子最终得反过来抚养父母
[40:17] Well, when that day comes, I’ll be ready. 等那一天来临的时候 我会全力以赴
[40:19] Honey, you’d better get out there. 宝贝 你最好出去看看
[40:22] Stop it! Aaagh! 住手
[40:29] What are you doing? 你们在干什么
[40:30] Porter says he can’t catch me! 波特说他抓不住我
[41:05] Look, I just wanted to apologize… 我想要向你道歉
[41:08] Lynette, don’t. 勒奈特 不需要
[41:12] The fact that you just crossed that street 你从对面走过来
[41:14] means the world to me. 对我来说就足够了
[41:16] And if anyone here should apologize, it’s me. 如果有人需要道歉的话 那该是我
[41:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[41:27] Looks like Tom’s got the mob under control. 看样子汤姆制住这群臭小子了
[41:29] Wanna have some coffee, sit around, 想不想过来喝杯咖啡 坐坐
[41:32] bitch about our kids…? 为孩子的事儿发发牢骚
[41:35] – I would love to. – Ok. -我乐意之至 -那好
[41:44] Children come into the world with their own agendas. 孩子带着各自的使命来到这个世界
[41:48] Some to brighten our days. 有的为了点亮了我们生活
[41:53] Some to test our patience. 有的为了考验我们耐心
[42:00] Some to give us purpose. 有的为了给我们目标
[42:08] Some to take care of us. 有的为了照顾我们
[42:16] Yes, when they come, 没错 当他们降生时
[42:19] children change everything. 一切就不一样了
[42:30] Especially when they’re not invited. 尤其在他们不期而至之时
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme