时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hi, Maisy. | 梅茜 |
[00:05] | Are you having an affair with my husband? | 你在跟我的丈夫暗渡陈仓吗 |
[00:07] | Mistresses were confronted. | 情妇浮出水面 |
[00:09] | Very good to be back | 回家真好 |
[00:10] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[00:11] | I’m on house arrest. It’s a condition of my bail | 我被软禁在家里 这是保释条件 |
[00:12] | How are you gonna work? | 那你怎么去上班 |
[00:13] | I can’t. I can’t do anything. | 我不能上班 我什么都做不了 |
[00:15] | The tables were turned. | 局势骤转 |
[00:16] | Good lord, that’s Angela. | 天哪 那是安吉拉 |
[00:18] | And secrets from the past… | 过去的秘密 |
[00:20] | I’m afraid you’re mistaken. My wife’s name was Mary alice. | 恐怕你弄错了 我妻子叫玛丽·艾莉丝 |
[00:23] | …caught up with everyone. | 昭然于天下 |
[00:24] | I’m such an idiot! You’re such a liar. | 我真是个白痴 你这个骗子 |
[00:27] | Oh, and apparently, a killer | 显然还是个凶手 |
[00:34] | Throughout even the most respectable of neighborhoods, | 即便是在风气最好的社区 |
[00:37] | you can hear the sound of scandal. | 你也能听到不和谐的声音 |
[00:43] | Some scandals announce themselves with a shout. | 有些丑闻是大声嚷嚷出来的 |
[00:46] | Ida? Ida Greenberg, that is not your paper. | 艾达 艾达·格林伯格 那不是你的报纸 |
[00:52] | Some with a whisper. | 有些是悄声细语出来的 |
[00:54] | Throw me a 20, and I’ll hook you up with free porn. | 加20块 我就帮你接上免费成人频道 |
[01:01] | And some with a bang. | 有些是随枪声而来的 |
[01:04] | Get the hell off my lawn! | 滚出我的草坪 |
[01:06] | And once in great while, | 然而 偶尔 |
[01:08] | there comes a scandal so deliciously sordid, | 它们肮脏却又动听无比 |
[01:11] | its roar drowns out all other noise. | 以至于盖过一切声响 |
[01:15] | Does your husband have any idea | 你丈夫知道 |
[01:17] | how many men pay to sleep in this bed? | 有多少男人付钱上这张床吗 |
[01:19] | There’s not a lot of sleeping going on. | 除非我很尽职 |
[01:21] | Not if I’m doing my job right. | 不然也不会很多 |
[01:25] | So, how do you wanna get started? | 你想怎么开始 |
[01:28] | With these. | 用这个 |
[01:30] | Well! That’s gonna cost you extra. | 那可需要附加费用 |
[01:33] | Maisy Gibbons, you’re under arrest for solicitation. | 梅茜·吉本斯 你因卖淫被捕了 |
[01:37] | – What? – Please place your hands on the bed. | -什么 -请把双手放在床上 |
[01:40] | I’m sorry I’m — I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. Now. | 不好意思 我要你马上离开 |
[01:44] | Hey! Get off me! | 放开我 |
[01:47] | This is entrapment. You all are making a gigantic mistake. | 这是陷害 你们会铸成大错的 |
[01:51] | Yeah, yeah. Hey, fellas, here’s one for your memoirs. | 是啊 伙计 你可以写进笔录里 |
[02:00] | No! No, don’t you touch me! You… Get your hands off me! | 不 别碰我 把手拿开 |
[02:04] | Take it easy, Mrs Gibbons. | 放松点 吉本斯夫人 |
[02:06] | Yes, the scandalous arrest of Maisy Gibbons | 没错 梅茜·吉本斯被捕的丑闻 |
[02:09] | would soon prove to be the shot heard round the world. | 好似一声惊雷 很快就响彻世界了 |
[02:55] | Don’t you put me in here. | 你们居然敢把我弄进来 |
[02:57] | It is often said that good news travels fast. | 人们总说好事传千里 |
[03:01] | But as every housewife knows, | 不过每个主妇都清楚 |
[03:03] | bad news moves quite a bit faster. | 坏事传万里 |
[03:05] | Tish? You are not going to believe this. | 蒂什 你绝对不会相信这个 |
[03:09] | Maisy Gibbons was arrested. | 梅茜·吉本斯被捕了 |
[03:11] | – You cannot be serious! – Did you hear about Maisy? | -你开玩笑吧 -听说梅茜的事了吗 |
[03:17] | Maisy Gibbons running in handcuffs? | 梅茜·吉本斯被铐着手铐带走了 |
[03:20] | I’d have killed to see that! | 我居然没亲眼看到 |
[03:21] | Stay put. I’ll be right back. | 待在这 我马上回来 |
[03:23] | Ladies, please calm down. This is just a precaution. | 女士们 冷静点 这只是个预警 |
[03:28] | If you’ll just take a flyer. | 请看一下传单 |
[03:30] | Hey, guys. What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[03:31] | There’s been an outbreak of head lice. | 这里爆发了头虱 |
[03:34] | Head lice? | 头虱 |
[03:35] | These flyers detail all the important information, | 针对实际情况 |
[03:38] | concerning the situation, | 传单里详细列出了注意事项 |
[03:40] | including the recommended delousing combs. | 包括推荐的灭虱梳子 |
[03:43] | Delousing. It sounds so disgusting. | 灭虱 听起来好恶心 |
[03:45] | Anybody know where it started? | 知道谁是传染源吗 |
[03:47] | I’m sorry. That’s confidential information | 很抱歉 那是保密信息 |
[03:48] | Barcliff maintains a strict no-blame policy. | 巴克利学院遵循无归咎原则 |
[03:52] | Guys, over here. | 孩子们 这边 |
[03:53] | I think parents have a right to know | 我认为父母们有权利知道 |
[03:55] | who brought this into our school. | 是谁把这东西传进了学校 |
[03:57] | Please calm down, ma’am. Our position is that | 夫人 请冷静 我们认为 |
[03:59] | there’s nothing to be gained by pointing fingers. | 在这个时候指责是无济于事的 |
[04:01] | To identify the child who initiated the outbreak | 找出那个引发头虱的孩子 |
[04:04] | might result in him or her being subjected to ridicule. | 只会让他或她变成别人的笑柄 |
[04:10] | I, um… Excuse me. | 我先失陪了 |
[04:13] | – If you’ll just take a flyer… – Stop scratching. | -请看一下传单 -别抓了 |
[04:16] | Stop it. Guys, let’s go, ok? | 停下来 孩子们 我们回家吧 |
[04:19] | Stop scratching. Stop, stop… | 别挠了 停下 停下 |
[04:22] | – Hey. See you later. – Bye. | -再见 -拜拜 |
[04:40] | What the hell…? | 搞什么鬼 |
[04:44] | – Gabrielle! – What? | -加布丽尔 -什么 |
[04:47] | Gabrielle. We got a problem here. | 加布丽尔 我们有麻烦了 |
[04:50] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不清 |
[04:51] | I said, I think we got a problem. The water’s backing up here. | 我说我们有麻烦了 水泛出来啦 |
[04:54] | What? | 什么 |
[04:56] | Is that sewage? | 这是污水吗 |
[05:00] | Yeah, that’s sewage. | 好吧 的确是污水 |
[05:03] | So, uh, Mike, the suspense is killing us. | 麦克 别卖关子了 |
[05:06] | Why don’t you just tell us the bad news? | 赶快告诉我们坏消息是什么吧 |
[05:09] | Well, your outtake pipe’s completely corroded. | 你们的水管全腐烂了 |
[05:11] | That’s why it collapsed. | 所以导致污水泛上来 |
[05:12] | I’m going to have to tear it out and repipe the whole system. | 得把它们都拆掉然后重装管道系统 |
[05:15] | And how much is this gonna cost? | 那要花多少钱 |
[05:18] | I’ll do the job for you at cost, | 我只收你们成本价 |
[05:20] | but you’re still looking at 6, 7 grand, minimum. | 可你们还是要准备至少6到7千块 |
[05:23] | Ok, we’ll let you know. | 好的 我们商量下再告诉你 |
[05:27] | Look, um… If money’s an issue… | 如果是钱的问题 |
[05:30] | Oh, no. No, no, no. It’s not the money. | 不不 不是 跟钱无关 |
[05:32] | It’s just, uh, Carlos and I are trying to prioritize | 是因为 卡洛斯和我要排一下 |
[05:35] | some little things we need to do around the house. | 修整这所房子的顺序 |
[05:37] | All right and, uh, you don’t consider | 没问题 但你们不觉得 |
[05:39] | sewage backing up in the house a priority? | 污水逆流问题应该列在首位吗 |
[05:41] | It’s definitely on the short list. | 我们肯定会优先考虑它的 |
[05:49] | I’m kind of surprised you called me | 你打电话给我的时候我有点吃惊 |
[05:51] | – Why? – Well, um, ever since my arrest, | -为什么 -自从我被放出来后 |
[05:54] | nobody around here seems to want to have much to do with me. | 大家似乎都不愿跟我扯上关系 |
[06:00] | Innocent until proven guilty, my man. | 被证实有罪前都是无辜的 朋友 |
[06:05] | Hope he’s more innocent than you are. | 我希望他比你无辜点 |
[06:07] | Hey, it’s Lynette. | 我是勒奈特 |
[06:09] | I know you’re down about this Mike thing, | 我知道你还在为麦克的事难过 |
[06:11] | but you gotta come to poker. It’ll be worth it. | 但你一定要来玩扑克 不会让你失望的 |
[06:14] | I got dirt on Maisy Gibbons. | 我有梅茜·吉本斯的八卦 |
[06:18] | Hey, Susan, it’s me. | 苏珊 是我 |
[06:20] | Look, I really wish you’d return my calls | 我真的很希望你能给我回电 |
[06:24] | We need to talk. I know I messed things… | 我们得谈谈 我知道我搞砸了… |
[06:27] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[06:31] | You know I can stay home if you want. | 如果你需要的话我可以在家陪你 |
[06:33] | No, no, no. Now, I know how much | 不 不用了 我知道你有多期盼 |
[06:35] | you were looking forward to this weekend with your dad. | 这个周末能和你父亲共渡 |
[06:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:39] | – You don’t look fine. – Well, a little sad. | -你看起来可不好 -就是有点难过 |
[06:44] | Mike and I were just a fling. | 麦克和我才刚刚有点感觉 |
[06:46] | Not even a full fling. Sort of a borderline fling. | 就是有那么一点 都算不上真正的感觉 |
[06:52] | Mom, anyone can see how much you loved him. | 妈妈 谁都能看出来你有多爱他 |
[06:54] | Well, I also loved junk food, | 我也曾爱过垃圾食品 |
[06:55] | and I gave that up, and I survived | 可我戒了 然后活下来了 |
[06:57] | There’s your father. Go have fun. | 你爸爸来了 去吧 玩得开心 |
[07:02] | Last chance. You sure? | 最后一次 确定不用我陪你 |
[07:04] | I’m sure. Now, go. | 我确定 走吧 |
[07:15] | You’ll find someone else, mom. | 你还会遇上其他人的 妈妈 |
[07:18] | Someone great. | 很棒的人 |
[07:20] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[07:34] | What’s wrong, Rex? | 怎么了 雷克斯 |
[07:36] | Didn’t you enjoy your golf game with Dr. Wallace? | 跟华莱士医生打高尔夫不尽兴吗 |
[07:37] | I didn’t play. I’m still feeling sluggish. | 我没打 可还是觉得浑身乏力 |
[07:41] | Still? Did you talk to him about that? | 真的吗 你告诉他这个情况了吗 |
[07:43] | Of course. He doesn’t know why the medication isn’t working, | 当然 他也不知道为什么药没起作用 |
[07:46] | and he wants me to come in for a checkup tomorrow. | 他想让我明天去做个检查 |
[07:50] | I can see that Tish is making the rounds. | 我看到蒂什在那转来转去 |
[07:52] | She must have some juicy anecdote. | 她一定有什么精彩的趣闻 |
[07:55] | Yeah, get her over here. I could use a funny story today. | 那叫她过来 我今天就有乐子了 |
[07:58] | Tish! Tish! | 蒂什 蒂什 |
[08:02] | Oh, I can tell by that look on your face you’ve got something good. | 看你的表情我就知道你一定有什么乐事 |
[08:05] | Now come on, don’t be selfish. | 说吧 独乐乐不如众乐乐 |
[08:07] | Well, first off, | 好吧 不过先问一下 |
[08:08] | you’re not friends with Maisy Gibbons, are you? | 你不是梅茜·吉本斯的朋友吧 |
[08:13] | – No. – Thank god, because this is too good. | -不是 -谢天谢地 因为这实在很劲爆 |
[08:16] | Maisy was arrested. | 梅茜被抓起来了 |
[08:19] | While Harold was at work, | 哈罗德上班的时候 |
[08:21] | she was having sex with men in her house for money | 她就家里卖春赚钱 |
[08:23] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[08:28] | No. I can’t. | 不 难以想象 |
[08:29] | And that’s not even the best part | 不过最精彩的是 |
[08:30] | word is she had a little black book | 听说她有个小黑本 |
[08:32] | with all her clients’ names | 上面记着她所有客户的名字 |
[08:37] | So, uh… you think that’ll get out? | 你觉得那会泄露出来吗 |
[08:40] | Of course. These things always do. | 当然啦 事情总是会这样的 |
[08:42] | Nancy, wait up. I can’t wait to tell you this. | 南希 等等 我等不及要告诉你了 |
[08:47] | Well, you heard your funny story, Rex. | 雷克斯 听到你自己的乐子了 |
[08:51] | Why aren’t you laughing? | 你怎么不笑呢 |
[09:03] | I go get it. | 我去接 |
[09:07] | Hello? Hi, Tammy. Yeah… | 你好 塔米 是的 |
[09:11] | Can we see one of the bugs? | 我们能看看虱子吗 |
[09:13] | Yeah, here. See? | 行啊 这儿 看到没 |
[09:16] | It’s this little white thing. Look…It looks like aw, jeez | 就是这个白色的小东西 它看起来 |
[09:18] | It looks like a sesame seed | 就像粒芝麻 |
[09:21] | – That’s cool. – Yeah, well, there’s lots more where that came from. | -好酷 -可不是 你们头上还有一大堆 |
[09:24] | No, I’m so sorry. Uh, He must be so disappointed | 不 我很遗憾 他一定很失望 |
[09:27] | But, look, we’ll get all the boys together | 不过 等托弗痊愈之后 |
[09:29] | once Topher’s back on his feet. | 我们会再让男孩们聚聚的 |
[09:32] | – Bye. – What’d Tammy want? | -拜拜 -塔米怎么了 |
[09:34] | She’s canceling Topher’s birthday party on Sunday. | 她取消了周日托弗的生日会 |
[09:37] | He’s come down with the measles, so… | 他出麻疹了 |
[09:39] | Measles, huh? | 麻疹 |
[09:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:43] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:44] | Tammy Brennan spent a fortune | 塔米·布伦南为托弗的生日会 |
[09:46] | on Topher’s party. | 花了一大笔钱 |
[09:47] | She’d call in specialists from Switzerland | 如果因为麻疹要取消派对 |
[09:49] | before she’d let it be canceled. | 她甚至愿意从瑞士请专家过来 |
[09:51] | Okay. Why would Tammy lie to us? | 好吧 那塔米为什么要骗我们 |
[09:53] | Because she saw Porter scratching his head at schools. | 因为她在学校看到波特抓头挠痒 |
[09:57] | They all did, and now word’s getting around. | 他们都看见了 所以一定传遍了 |
[09:59] | Why is everything a conspiracy theory with you? | 为什么你看每件事都是阴谋论呢 |
[10:01] | Lots of kids get lice. They’re not that big a deal | 很多孩子都生头虱 这没啥大不了 |
[10:03] | Well, it is for the rich b-i-t-c-hs at Barcliff academy. | 拜巴克利学院那些富婆们所赐 |
[10:07] | It’s been one day, and they’ve been disinvited to a birthday party. | 只需一天 孩子们就被生日会拒之门外 |
[10:11] | If rumors start flying, | 如果谣言继续满天飞 |
[10:12] | these boys can kiss campouts and pool parties goodbye. | 我们的儿子就得跟野营和泳池派对吻别了 |
[10:18] | Yeah, not so cool now, huh? | 没错 现在不酷了吧 |
[10:22] | It’s all here. Appraisal, | 都在这了 评估报告 |
[10:24] | title search, and escrow documents. | 所有权审查 还有地契文件 |
[10:26] | Sorry about changing my mind | 抱歉我改了主意 |
[10:28] | because it’s just not a good time to sell the house. | 不过现在不适合卖房子 |
[10:30] | Zach went through a lot, he wants to finish high school before moving. | 扎克经受了太多事 想读完高中再搬家 |
[10:33] | Forget it, it’s part of the business. | 没事 做生意嘛 |
[10:35] | I expect to get screwed over. | 失败在我意料之中 |
[10:37] | Now, where is your house key? | 你房子的钥匙呢 |
[10:41] | Oh, I must have left it at home. I’ll bring it by tonight. | 肯定是放家里了 我晚上拿过来 |
[10:45] | No one will be here. | 家里没人 |
[10:46] | Zach’s away on a school trip, | 扎克去参加学校旅行了 |
[10:47] | and I’m going to Mount Pleasant on business today. | 我要去芒特普莱森特[密歇根州]出差 |
[10:49] | – Just, uh, drop it by tomorrow. – Or I could just keep it. | -明天拿来吧 -要不我留着 |
[10:54] | What? | 什么 |
[10:56] | It’s a joke Paul. I know your wife’s dead and all, | 开玩笑的 我知道老婆去世你很难过 |
[10:59] | but it’s been six months. Lighten up. | 可都已经过去六个月了 开心点 |
[11:02] | – Hello! – Felicia. | -你们好 -费莉西娅 |
[11:04] | Oh. Hi, Felicia. | 好啊 费莉西娅 |
[11:06] | Edie, I found this in my sister’s things. | 伊迪 我在妹妹的遗物里找到这个 |
[11:08] | It has your name on it. | 上面有你的名字 |
[11:10] | Oh, my necklace! | 我的项链 |
[11:13] | Oh, you know, I lent this to Martha three months ago. | 三个月前我把这个借给了玛莎 |
[11:17] | And she said that it went down the drain. | 她说掉进下水道里了 |
[11:20] | Oh, I miss how we used to steal things from one another. | 真怀念我们偷彼此东西的日子 |
[11:24] | So, Felicia, I heard they have a suspect | 费莉西娅 我听说杀害你妹妹的人 |
[11:27] | in your sister’s murder. | 警方已经有怀疑对象了 |
[11:30] | – Mike Delfino? – Oh, he didn’t kill her. | -麦克·德尔菲诺 -不是他干的 |
[11:33] | They found her jewelry in his garage. | 他们在他的车库里找到了玛莎的首饰 |
[11:35] | But his fingerprints weren’t on any of it. | 可是上面没有他的指纹 |
[11:37] | That just means he wore gloves. | 他肯定戴手套了 |
[11:39] | So, he’s smart enough to use gloves, | 他谨慎到知道要戴手套 |
[11:41] | but he leaves her blood-spattered jewelry lying around | 却把带血的首饰随处乱扔 |
[11:44] | for anyone to find? | 等着别人发现 |
[11:46] | Please. Is that what you’d do if you killed someone? | 换做是你杀了人 你会这样吗 |
[11:50] | I don’t know what goes through the mind of a murderer. | 我不知道杀人犯是怎么想的 |
[11:53] | I’m just saying I wouldn’t trust him if I were you. | 我只觉得如果我是你 绝不会相信他 |
[11:59] | Edie, that is lovely. | 伊迪 项链真漂亮 |
[12:02] | – Is it an antique? – Yeah. I think so. | -是古董吗 -应该是吧 |
[12:05] | I know a store you would love. | 有一家店你肯定会喜欢 |
[12:07] | It specializes in antique jewelry. | 是专卖古董首饰的 |
[12:09] | It’s in Salt Lake City. | 在盐湖城[犹他州北部] |
[12:11] | Have you ever been to Salt Lake City? | 你去过盐湖城吗 |
[12:13] | No. I try to steer clear of Utah. | 没 我尽量离犹他州远点 |
[12:15] | It’s a little too conservative for me. | 那地方对我来说太保守了 |
[12:18] | Too bad. Have you ever been, Paul? | 真可惜 你去过吗 保罗 |
[12:22] | No. | 没有 |
[12:24] | It’s lovely. I used to live there when I was a nurse. | 那很美 我做护士的时候在那住过 |
[12:30] | You should definitely go some time. | 你有时间真应该去去 |
[12:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:39] | With no indoor plumbing, | 家里排水系统崩坏 |
[12:41] | Gabrielle was now forced to improvise | 加布丽尔在个人卫生方面 |
[12:44] | when it came to her personal hygiene, | 不得不凑合着点 |
[12:47] | wherever and whenever she had the opportunity. | 无论何时何地 抓住任何机会 |
[12:54] | – Sorry. – That’s ok. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[12:57] | I was just about to give a Maisy Gibbons update. | 我正要给你们讲梅茜·吉本斯的最新进展 |
[13:00] | Guys, we should be ashamed of ourselves | 姐妹们 我们应该为自己 |
[13:03] | for reveling in that woman’s misery. | 揭别人的伤口感到羞愧 |
[13:06] | That being said, Edie, please continue. | 假大空到此为止 伊迪继续讲吧 |
[13:12] | I hear from a very reliable source | 据可靠消息 |
[13:14] | that Maisy’s gonna cut a deal with the prosecution. | 梅茜和检控方达成了协议 |
[13:17] | Apparently, she has some high-profile Johns | 显然她有些很高端的客户 |
[13:20] | and the DA’s looking for a second term. | 而检察院还想把这案子更进一步 |
[13:23] | I don’t get it. I don’t get who would pay Maisy for sex. | 我想不通 谁会去花钱和梅茜睡觉 |
[13:27] | Obviously someone who’s not getting it at home. | 肯定是在家得不到满足的男人 |
[13:31] | So, the upshot is, Maisy is going | 结果就是 梅茜打算 |
[13:33] | to turn over her little black book | 把她的小黑本交上去 |
[13:35] | with all of her clients’ names. | 那上面记着她所有客户的名字 |
[13:38] | Really? | 真的 |
[13:40] | Can you imagine the fallout when this goes public? | 想想一旦名单公之于众会怎样 |
[13:43] | Ooh, blood on the walls. | 势必掀起血雨腥风啊 |
[13:48] | – I’m all in. – I’ll call. | -我全押了 -我跟 |
[13:54] | Bree? | 布里 |
[13:58] | – Uh… What just happened? – The stakes were raised. | -刚刚怎么了 -赌注提高了 |
[14:03] | Yes. Yes, they were. | 是啊 没错 |
[14:07] | I fold. | 我不跟 |
[14:09] | I can’t believe how lucky you were today. | 你今天牌运不错 |
[14:11] | Luck had nothing to do with it. | 跟运气无关 |
[14:13] | I had crappy cards, I was bluffing the entire time. | 我牌很烂 但我一直在虚张声势 |
[14:15] | Really? Wow. You’re good. | 是吗 你真有一手 |
[14:17] | That’s the only nice thing I can say about my first husband. | 这是我第一任丈夫唯一可取之处 |
[14:22] | – He taught me how to bluff. – He played poker? | -他教会我虚张声势 -他也玩扑克 |
[14:25] | No. He was lousy in bed. | 不是 他床上功夫很差 |
[14:27] | I had to fake a lot of orgasms. | 我经常得假装高潮 |
[14:33] | – You don’t have to respond. – Thank you. | -你不必接话 -谢谢 |
[14:37] | So, uh… Where was Susan today? | 苏珊今天怎么没来 |
[14:41] | Uh… I’m not sure. | 我不是很清楚 |
[14:43] | Wow. Tom must be great in bed. | 汤姆床上功夫一定很好 |
[14:48] | Obviously, you have no idea how to bluff. | 显然 你完全不会虚张声势 |
[14:53] | Ok, she’s going through something | 好吧 她最近诸事不顺 |
[14:56] | and I’m sure she’d prefer it to be private. | 我觉得她想一个人静静 |
[14:58] | She’s upset with Mike, isn’t she? | 她在为麦克伤神 对吧 |
[15:01] | Well, come on. I’m gonna find out sooner or later. | 你就说吧 我迟早会知道的 |
[15:06] | She’s devastated about the break-up | 分手后她情绪很低落 |
[15:08] | and she hasn’t left the house in days. | 好几天没出门了 |
[15:09] | Well, why didn’t you just tell me that? | 你刚刚怎么不告诉我 |
[15:13] | Because it’s personal | 因为这是她的私事 |
[15:14] | It’s the kind of thing she would only tell her friends. | 这种事她只会对朋友讲 |
[15:17] | I’m Susan’s friend. | 我是苏珊的朋友啊 |
[15:21] | Well, I don’t hate her. | 我并不讨厌她 |
[15:24] | If you want me to share stuff with you | 如果想要我给你爆更多的料 |
[15:26] | you’re going to have to start being more supportive of Susan. | 你得更加真心实意地支持苏珊 |
[15:28] | Ok. How? | 行啊 怎么支持 |
[15:32] | What do friends do? | 朋友之间都会做什么呢 |
[15:34] | They call. They’re sympathetic. | 打个电话 表示同情 |
[15:36] | They ask about the pain the other person is going through | 询问对方正经受的困难 |
[15:39] | and then they listen. | 并且耐心倾听 |
[15:41] | What if you want to be supportive, | 那如果你确实想支持别人 |
[15:44] | but you just can’t stand listening to people bitch? | 可那些抱怨你实在无法忍受怎么办 |
[15:47] | Then it’s good to know how to bluff. | 虚张声势会是个妙招 |
[16:08] | – Congratulations. – Thank you, thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[16:15] | I know, it’s very exciting. | 是啊 我很激动 |
[16:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:20] | You know, I really think you do deserve this award… | 我真觉得你应该得这个奖 |
[16:41] | God, I have to go to the bathroom again. | 我又要上厕所了 |
[16:44] | – Go to Bree’s. – I’ve been to Bree’s twice today. | -去布里家 -我去过她家两次了 |
[16:46] | – Then go to Susan’s. – I hate Susan’s. | -那就去苏珊家 -我不喜欢她家 |
[16:49] | She has all these weird scented candles. | 她家里放着味道古怪的蜡烛 |
[16:51] | Her house reeks of apricot. | 整栋房子都散发着一股杏子味 |
[16:53] | Hose. | 水管 |
[16:54] | How about Lynette’s? | 勒奈特家呢 |
[16:56] | No, you don’t understand. | 你没明白 |
[16:57] | I don’t want to go to anybody’s house anymore. | 我不想再去任何人家里了 |
[16:59] | I’m tired of knocking on doorsand making up excuses | 我厌倦去别人家敲门 编借口 |
[17:02] | as to why we haven’t fixed our plumbing | 解释我们为什么还没修好下水道 |
[17:04] | Why are you yelling at me? | 你干吗朝我大吼大叫 |
[17:05] | Because it’s your fault. | 因为这全是你的错 |
[17:06] | My fault? | 我的错 |
[17:07] | Yes. If you hadn’t gotten yourself indicted, | 是啊 如果你没有被指控 |
[17:09] | we would have pipes right now. | 我们现在肯定买得起水管 |
[17:11] | I got indicted trying to make enough money to keep you happy. | 我被指控是因为想挣足够的钱让你开心 |
[17:13] | In case you hadn’t noticed, you’re a little materialistic | 提醒你一下 你对物质要求很高 |
[17:15] | Oh, I’m materialistic? | 我对物质要求高 |
[17:17] | When the Johnsons bought their new 7-series, | 詹森家换宝马新7系的时候 |
[17:19] | you were the one who went right in | 是你马上跑过去 |
[17:21] | and traded in his car for something better | 用更值钱的东西换了那辆车 |
[17:23] | Who ended up driving it? | 那车后来又是谁在开呢 |
[17:25] | You know what? I don’t have time to fight right now. | 我现在没时间跟你吵 |
[17:27] | I have laundry to do. | 我还要洗衣服 |
[17:39] | Nurse Abigail? | 艾比盖护士 |
[17:41] | Mrs. Scavo, right? The twins’ mother? | 斯加沃太太对吧 双胞胎的妈妈 |
[17:45] | Yeah. I just wanted to tell you | 我就是想来告诉你 |
[17:46] | that the boys are now lice-free. | 我儿子头上已经没有虱子了 |
[17:49] | Good to hear. | 那就好 |
[17:55] | I just can’t figure out how it happened. | 我还是不明白为什么会生头虱 |
[17:58] | They get a bath every night. Trust me. | 他们每天晚上都洗澡 相信我 |
[18:00] | It’s the ugliest 15 minutes of the day. | 这15分钟是一天中最难熬的 |
[18:03] | I believe you. | 我信 |
[18:06] | I keep thinking that maybe it was the | 我一直在想会不会是上周 |
[18:09] | petting zoo that I took them to last week. | 带他们去宠物动物园时染上的 |
[18:12] | That llama was really iffy. | 那只美洲驼确实很诡异 |
[18:14] | Mrs. Scavo, it doesn’t work that way. | 斯加沃太太 不是这样的 |
[18:16] | Lice only spreads from human to human. | 虱子只在人与人之间传染 |
[18:18] | Even the cleanest kid in the world can get it | 就是世界上最干净的孩子 |
[18:20] | if he gets too close to the wrong kid. | 也可能被其他孩子传染 |
[18:23] | – Really? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[18:25] | – So don’t be so hard on yourself. – I guess. | -所以别太责怪自己了 -只能这样 |
[18:29] | Still, I can’t help but feel a little guilty. | 不过我还是有点愧疚 |
[18:31] | After all, my kids started an entire lice outbreak. | 毕竟是我的孩子引起了这次头虱大爆发 |
[18:35] | Look, your, uh… your kids didn’t start it. | 其实 不是你孩子引起的 |
[18:41] | They didn’t? | 不是他们 |
[18:42] | No. I know for a fact that patient zero was another little boy. | 是啊 我知道传染源是另一个男孩 |
[18:46] | This is his fourth time with this particular problem. | 这已经是他第四次染上这个了 |
[18:52] | That’s a load off my mind. | 我心头的大石总算落地了 |
[18:56] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:02] | – So which kid is it? – I can’t tell you. | -那是哪个孩子呢 -我不能告诉你 |
[19:06] | You know we have a no-blame policy. | 你知道我们有无归咎条例 |
[19:08] | We have to protect the children. You understand. | 我们得保护孩子 你懂的 |
[19:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:15] | No, I don’t. You’re gonna have to give me a name. | 我不懂 你一定要告诉我那是谁 |
[19:18] | – Mrs. Scavo… – Here’s the thing. | -斯加沃太太 -是这样的 |
[19:20] | Acting like parents won’t assign blame | 家长们向来护短 |
[19:23] | is like pretending they don’t keep score at pee wee league games. | 所以总是推卸责任 |
[19:26] | It’s human nature. | 这是人的天性 |
[19:27] | If you don’t give the mob someone to blame, | 如果你不交出一个罪魁祸首 |
[19:28] | they’ll pick a scapegoat. | 他们就会随便找个背黑锅的 |
[19:30] | I can’t let my boys be the scapegoat. | 我不能让我的孩子来背这个黑锅 |
[19:32] | – Don’t put me in this position. – I’m begging you. | -请别让我为难 -我求你了 |
[19:35] | They’ve been uninvited from a party. | 他们已经被一个聚会除名了 |
[19:37] | A really big birthday party, | 一个非常盛大的生日聚会 |
[19:39] | with a bouncy house, a hotdog stand and a clown. | 有蹦蹦屋 热狗摊 还有小丑 |
[19:42] | I wish I could help you. | 我很希望能帮上忙 |
[19:44] | For god’s sake, there’s gonna be a magician! | 拜托了 还会有魔术师 |
[19:46] | Tammy Brennan went all out. | 塔米·布伦南下了血本 |
[19:50] | Tammy Brennan? Topher’s mother? | 塔米·布伦南 托弗的妈妈 |
[19:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:57] | Well, isn’t that interesting? Have a seat. | 真有意思 请坐吧 |
[20:04] | Meanwhile, at the Fairview county prison, | 与此同时 在美景镇当地监狱 |
[20:08] | Maisy Gibbons was delighted to find out | 梅茜·吉本斯欣喜地发现 |
[20:10] | she had a visitor. | 她有一位访客 |
[20:11] | But she was soon reminded, | 但她很快想起 |
[20:14] | one should always beware of visitors | 对于提着点心篮的访客 |
[20:16] | bearing gift baskets. | 要格外警惕 |
[20:20] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 不是开玩笑吧 |
[20:23] | Hello, Maisy. | 你好 梅茜 |
[20:59] | Ta-da! | 瞧啊 |
[21:06] | Stuff like this is why I love you. | 我爱死你这种小聪明了 |
[21:19] | So, what brings you here? | 你来这有何贵干 |
[21:22] | I need a favor. | 我想请你帮忙 |
[21:25] | I thought as much. | 我猜到了 |
[21:28] | I heard that there’s a little black book | 我听说 有一本小黑册子 |
[21:32] | with the name of your clients in it. | 上面记着你的客户名单 |
[21:35] | There is. | 没错 |
[21:36] | I was wondering if, perhaps, | 我想知道 |
[21:39] | you could remove Rex’s name from that little book? | 你能不能把雷克斯的名字从中去掉 |
[21:42] | Wow. That’s a big favor. | 这可是个大忙 |
[21:45] | Those muffins’d better be really good. | 那些松饼最好美味至极 |
[21:50] | I have some money that I’ve been putting aside for emergencies. | 我自己存了些钱 应急用的 |
[21:55] | It can be all yours, if you just… | 都可以给你 只要你… |
[21:57] | Keep my mouth shut? | 守口如瓶 |
[22:01] | Continue to be discreet. | 并且一直保密下去 |
[22:03] | Gosh, I don’t know. | 天哪 我不确定 |
[22:09] | I don’t think it’s asking that much. | 我觉得这并不难办 |
[22:11] | All you need to do is remove one little name. | 你只需要划掉一个名字而已 |
[22:14] | But if I do it for you, | 但如果我为你这么做了 |
[22:16] | then I have to do it for all the other wives. | 那我还得为其他妻子们这么做 |
[22:20] | That wouldn’t be fair, now, would it? | 那就不公平了 不是吗 |
[22:22] | Maisy, please. I mean, we used to be good friends. | 梅茜 求你 我们过去一直是好朋友 |
[22:27] | Where were you when Harold lost his job a year ago, huh? | 一年前哈罗德失业的时候 你在哪 |
[22:31] | Did you stop by to see if there was anything you could do? | 你是否伸出过援手 |
[22:33] | Did you bring a basket of baked goods | 当你知道我们付不起账单时 |
[22:36] | when you knew we couldn’t even pay our bills? | 是否送过一篮点心 |
[22:38] | If you did, those displays of friendship | 如果是 那些象征友谊的举动 |
[22:42] | seem to have slipped my mind. | 我怎么都不记得 |
[22:44] | Maisy, I didn’t mention it when you were | 梅茜 当你经济有困难的时候 |
[22:47] | having financial troubles because… | 我没那么做是因为… |
[22:49] | I thought it would embarrass you. | 我觉得那样做 会让你尴尬 |
[22:53] | Yes, I would’ve been embarrassed. | 我是会尴尬 |
[22:54] | But it would have been a whole lot better than the silence. | 但那至少比充耳不闻要强得多 |
[22:58] | I have $14,000 in that account. It can all be yours. | 我账户里有1万4美金 可以全给你 |
[23:06] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[23:13] | But you do get credit for one thing. | 但有一点 值得肯定 |
[23:17] | You came to visit me, | 你好歹来看我了 |
[23:20] | even if it was for an ulterior motive. | 即使动机不纯 |
[23:22] | None of the other girls from the club bothered. | 俱乐部里的其他女孩没一个来过 |
[23:24] | I’ve been abandoned. | 我已经被遗忘了 |
[23:27] | Guess that’s what happens when you become the town whore. | 估计是从我成为众人皆知的妓女起 |
[23:31] | Oh, sweetie, they didn’t abandon you | 亲爱的 她们疏远你 |
[23:34] | because you’re a whore. | 不是因为你是妓女 |
[23:36] | They abandoned you because you | 她们疏远你 是因为 |
[23:38] | weren’t all that nice to begin with. | 你从一开始就不好相处 |
[23:57] | – Who is it? – It’s Edie. | -谁啊 -伊迪 |
[23:59] | Edie, not now. I’m kind of busy. | 伊迪 现在不行 我忙着呢 |
[24:01] | Or just come on in. | 还是进来吧 |
[24:04] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[24:06] | I decided that my life is way too complicated. | 我发现我的人生太过错综复杂 |
[24:10] | And so I’m simplifying. | 所以我要简化它 |
[24:13] | I am getting rid of the clutter. | 我在清理杂物 |
[24:18] | I was on vacation. Made sense at the time. | 我当时在度假 那时戴挺合适的 |
[24:23] | Ok, not to be rude, but is there a reason you’re here? | 我无意冒犯 你来有什么事吗 |
[24:27] | Look… I feel badly about what you’re going through with Mike. | 关于你和麦克的事 我很遗憾 |
[24:31] | Don’t worry, I’m not gonna date him. | 别担心 我不会跟他约会的 |
[24:33] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 这已经无所谓了 |
[24:35] | Well, don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[24:37] | I still have every intention of sleeping with him. | 我还是非常渴望跟他发生关系的 |
[24:40] | Some mountains are just meant to be climbed. | 没有过不去的坎嘛 |
[24:42] | I gotta learn to keep my doors locked. | 看来我得把门锁好了 |
[24:46] | How long have you been sitting here? | 你在这儿坐了多久了 |
[24:48] | I don’t know. Five minutes, give or take three hours? | 不知道 五分钟到三小时左右 |
[24:53] | That’s it. Get up. Get dressed. | 够了 起来 换衣服 |
[24:56] | – Why? – Because you’re coming with me. | -为什么 -因为你要跟我走 |
[24:58] | It’s time to get wasted. | 该出去潇洒一下了 |
[24:59] | Happy hour started 45 minutes ago. | 快乐时光45分钟前就开始了 |
[25:02] | Why would I go anywhere with you? | 我为什么要跟你出去 |
[25:04] | That’s what normal women do when they get depressed. | 这是寻常女人们难过时会做的事 |
[25:07] | They put on short skirts, they go to bars with their girlfriends, | 穿上短裙 和姐妹一起去酒吧 |
[25:10] | maybe have one too many and then make out with a strange man | 喝得烂醉 再随便找个男人 |
[25:13] | in the back of a dark alley. | 在阴暗的巷子里乱搞一通 |
[25:17] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 走吧 会很好玩的 |
[25:19] | I swear. Come on. | 我发誓 走吧 |
[25:21] | – Come on! – Why do you even care? | -来吧 -你干嘛这么关心我 |
[25:24] | I never said I cared. | 我从没说过我关心 |
[25:27] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[25:29] | Well, I guess I know what it’s like | 我想 我知道心被践踏 |
[25:34] | to have your heart stomped on. | 是什么感觉 |
[25:38] | Ok. All right. Gimme a minute. | 好吧 等我一会 |
[25:42] | I’ll go change my clothes. | 我去换衣服 |
[25:44] | And don’t forget to do something with that skanky hair. | 别忘了打理一下乱糟糟的头发 |
[25:48] | You’re a little scary looking. | 看起来有点儿吓人 |
[25:55] | Ah! What about him? | 他怎么样 |
[25:58] | Not my type. | 不是我的菜 |
[26:00] | The pickin’s are slim, | 找合适的确实难 |
[26:02] | but isn’t there someone here you’re attracted to? | 可这儿没一个能吸引你吗 |
[26:04] | I hate ’em all. Look at ’em just leering at us. | 一个也不喜欢 瞧他们暗送秋波的样子 |
[26:09] | They’re so cocky. | 那么狂妄 |
[26:11] | Like they know they have the upper hand. | 好像自己有多了不起 |
[26:12] | What are you taliking about? We have the upper hand. | 胡说什么呢 了不起的是我们 |
[26:14] | Without us, they have nothing. | 没有我们 他们一无所有 |
[26:16] | Maybe 15 years ago. Not anymore. | 也许15年前是吧 时过境迁 |
[26:18] | Now we’re just lonely and desperate. | 现在的我们 寂寞又绝望 |
[26:20] | And they know it. And they just sit there, | 他们清楚得很 所以就坐在那 |
[26:23] | ready to pounce, | 作好出击的准备 |
[26:24] | waiting for us to take any crumb | 等着我们去捡任何 |
[26:27] | they’re willing to throw our way. | 他们愿意施舍给我们的残羹 |
[26:30] | I don’t want crumbs. I want Mike. | 我不要残羹 我要麦克 |
[26:33] | Hi. Um, I’m gonna be spending the whole night with her, | 我得整晚陪着她 |
[26:36] | so I’m gonna be needing a lot more of these. | 所以我需要很多这样的酒 |
[26:40] | I’m sorry. It’s just so hard to find a guy like Mike. | 抱歉 只是找个像麦克这样的人太难了 |
[26:45] | I know in my heart he didn’t kill Mrs. Huber. | 我心里清楚 他没有杀胡博太太 |
[26:48] | Ok. Let’s say Mike’s a peach. | 好吧 假设麦克是无辜的 |
[26:50] | And he didn’t kill Martha. Who did? | 他没杀玛莎 那是谁干的 |
[26:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:53] | Obviously, a bad guy. | 但肯定是个坏人 |
[26:55] | Somebody really awful. Somebody like… | 非常可恶的家伙 就像… |
[26:59] | Somebody like Paul Young. | 就像保罗·杨那样的人 |
[27:01] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[27:05] | – Are you serious? – I’m telling you, he’s hiding something. | -你说真的吗 -他一定有所隐瞒 |
[27:09] | He clams up every time we try to | 每次我们想问他玛丽·艾莉丝的事 |
[27:10] | ask him about Mary Alice. | 他都避而不谈 |
[27:12] | And then when we found out about Dana… | 后来我们发现了丹娜的事 |
[27:15] | Who’s Dana? | 丹娜是谁 |
[27:17] | Paul and Mary Alice had a baby that died. | 保罗和玛丽·艾莉丝有一个夭折的婴儿 |
[27:21] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[27:23] | – Zach killed her. – Wholy crap. Who told you that? | -扎克杀了她 -荒唐 谁告诉你的 |
[27:26] | Paul. He said it was an accident. | 保罗 他说是一场意外 |
[27:29] | But I’m telling you, I think that’s why Mary Alice | 在我看来 这就是玛丽·艾莉丝 |
[27:31] | was being blackmailed. | 被勒索的原因 |
[27:32] | – Mary Alice was being blackmailed? – Yeah. | -玛丽·艾莉丝被人勒索了 -是啊 |
[27:35] | The girls and I found a threatening note in her stuff. | 我们在她的遗物里发现了恐吓信 |
[27:40] | What the hell kind of street do we live on? | 我们住的是什么鬼地方 |
[27:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:47] | Come to think of it, the other day, | 我突然想到 那天 |
[27:49] | Paul was talking to Felicia | 保罗在跟费莉西娅聊天 |
[27:51] | and he was working overtime | 他一直在试图 |
[27:52] | trying to make Mike sound guilty. | 把麦克说得很可疑 |
[27:55] | See? Shifting blame onto someone else. | 瞧 把矛头转移到别人身上 |
[27:58] | That’s classic criminal behavior. | 这是典型的犯罪行为 |
[27:59] | Oh, I’m telling you, he’s up to no good. | 他肯定没安好心 |
[28:01] | Zach and Paul are out of town. | 扎克和保罗不在镇上 |
[28:03] | Maybe we should sneak into their house and do some snooping. | 也许我们可以潜入他们家 一探虚实 |
[28:06] | I have a key. | 我有钥匙 |
[28:07] | Oh, my god. Yes, we should do that. | 我的天 对啊 我们就这么干 |
[28:09] | Come on, I was just kidding. | 我开开玩笑的 |
[28:10] | No, Eddie. This is our chance. | 不 伊迪 这是好机会 |
[28:12] | We should just go in for ten minutes. | 我们进去10分就够了 |
[28:13] | Susan, that’s breaking and entering. | 苏珊 这可是擅闯民宅啊 |
[28:16] | Martha Huber was your best friend. | 玛莎·胡博是你最好的朋友 |
[28:18] | If we could find out who really killed her, | 如果我们能查出谁杀了她 |
[28:21] | wouldn’t that be worth the risk? | 难道不值得为此冒险吗 |
[28:27] | – Have a nice evening. – Thank you. | -祝您有个美好的夜晚 -谢谢 |
[28:30] | Serena, hi. How are you? | 塞丽娜 你好吗 |
[28:36] | I talked to Dr. Wallace today. | 我今天跟华莱士博士谈过了 |
[28:38] | He still has no idea why the medication’s not working. | 他也不知道为什么药物不起作用 |
[28:41] | He told me he’s thinking of running more tests. | 他说要再做些检查 |
[28:43] | I told him I’m thinking about getting a second opinion. | 我告诉他 我要再听听其他人的意见 |
[28:49] | Rex, this might sound silly, | 雷克斯 这可能听起来很蠢 |
[28:52] | but are people staring at us? | 但大家是不是都在盯着我们 |
[28:59] | Yeah. What’s going on? | 是啊 怎么回事 |
[29:02] | Well, I could be wrong, | 可能是我瞎猜 |
[29:04] | but I suspect that Maisy Gibbons’ client list | 但我怀疑梅茜·吉本斯的客户名单 |
[29:07] | has been released. | 已经传出去了 |
[29:14] | You think they’re laughing at us? | 你觉得他们在嘲笑我们吗 |
[29:16] | No, I think they’re laughing at you. | 不 我觉得他们在嘲笑你 |
[29:18] | I think they feel sorry for me, | 同时替我难过 |
[29:21] | – which is just as mortifying. – What are we gonna do? | -两者一样都是侮辱 -我们该怎么办 |
[29:26] | We’re gonna act like nothing is happening. | 我们要装作什么都没发生 |
[29:28] | And then when we’ve finished eating, | 等吃完饭 |
[29:30] | we’re going to walk out of here with all | 我们挺胸抬头 |
[29:32] | the dignity that we can muster. | 从这里走出去 |
[29:36] | Please. Let’s go now. | 拜托 我们现在就走吧 |
[29:38] | Oh, no, I refuse to give them this kind of satisfaction. | 不 我拒绝给他们这种满足感 |
[29:41] | Open your menu. | 把菜单打开 |
[29:42] | Everybody’s staring. Bree, it’s humiliating. | 大家都在看着呢 布里 太丢人了 |
[29:45] | Well, you should’ve thought of that | 你在给梅茜开个人支票前 |
[29:46] | before you left a personal check on Maisy’s nightstand. | 早该想到会这样 |
[29:49] | All right. You stay here if you want to. I’m leaving. | 好吧 你想留下随你 我走了 |
[29:51] | Rex! If you walk out of this restaurant, I will scream. | 雷克斯 只要你一走出餐厅 我就大喊 |
[29:55] | – Bree… – I will scream about your cruelty, | -布里 -我会大声说出你有多残忍 |
[29:59] | I will scream about your infidelity. | 还有你的不忠 |
[30:01] | And then just to make sure it really hurts, | 然后为了让你难堪到底 |
[30:03] | I will scream about your distasteful sexual habits. | 我会把你没品的性嗜好也大声说出来 |
[30:08] | You want to know what true humiliation is, | 如果你想知道什么是真正的耻辱 |
[30:09] | you just take one step. | 你就迈出一步试试 |
[30:29] | So, what are you having? The veal looks good. | 你想吃什么 小牛排看上去不错 |
[30:46] | So what are we looking for exactly? | 我们到底要找什么 |
[30:49] | An embroidered pillow that says “I killed Martha Huber”? | 一个写着”我杀了玛莎·胡博”的绣花枕头吗 |
[30:51] | I don’t know. Just something… suspicious. | 我不知道 凡是可疑的物品都行 |
[30:57] | Mmm. Smells expensive. | 闻着像是高档酒 |
[31:05] | Do you believe in evil, Edie? | 伊迪 你相信魔鬼吗 |
[31:07] | Of course I believe in evil. I work in real estate. | 当然 我可是做房地产的 |
[31:10] | I’m serious. | 我没在说笑 |
[31:13] | Something about this house that’s just so cold and creepy. | 这间屋子好阴冷 令人有点不寒而栗 |
[31:16] | You couldn’t tell when Mary Alice was alive. | 玛丽·艾莉丝还在时 完全不是这样的 |
[31:20] | She just brought so much warmth and light. | 她给这里带来了太多光明和温暖 |
[31:26] | Now there’s something… | 可现在 有些恐怖的东西 |
[31:29] | that I just taste it, can’t you sense it? | 我都能尝出来 你没感觉到吗 |
[31:31] | The only thing I can sense is that | 我唯一感觉到的是 |
[31:33] | you’ve had too much to drink. | 你喝多了 |
[31:35] | Something happened in this house, | 在这个屋子里发生的事情 |
[31:38] | something so awful we can’t even imagine it. | 太可怕了 简直难以想象 |
[31:42] | – Ow! Son of a bitch! – Are you ok? | -真见鬼 -你还好吧 |
[31:47] | I just stubbed my toe. | 我撞到自己脚趾头了 |
[31:50] | Oh, my god! Angela. | 天哪 是安吉拉 |
[31:53] | Angela, that’s what Mary Alice used to call herself. | 玛丽·艾莉丝以前叫自己安吉拉 |
[31:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[31:56] | We heard it on this tape | 我们是在布里从她咨询师办公室 |
[31:58] | that Bree stole from her therapist’s office. | 偷拿的录音磁带中听到的 |
[32:00] | It’s a long story. I’ll tell you later. | 说来话长 我慢点再告诉你 |
[32:01] | We gotta pop this in. | 我们赶快把它放出来看看 |
[32:07] | – What was that? – I think it’s Paul. | -是谁 -大概是保罗 |
[32:09] | You said he was gonna be gone. | 你说过他不会回来的 |
[32:11] | Well, I guess I was wrong. | 那就是我弄错了 |
[32:14] | – Hurry! – I gotta get the tape. | -快点 -我在拿录像带 |
[32:16] | Hide! | 快躲起来 |
[32:45] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[32:48] | Eddie! God, you scared me. | 伊迪 老天 你吓到我了 |
[32:50] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:51] | I see that you, uh, made it back from Mount Pleasant. | 看来你刚从芒特普莱森特回来 |
[32:55] | Yes. What… what are you doing here? | 对 你在这里做什么 |
[32:58] | I came by to bring you your key. | 我顺路经过 正好来还你钥匙 |
[32:59] | I was just about to leave you a note. | 正准备给你留张便条 |
[33:01] | You’re returning my key at 11.30 at night? | 你半夜11点半跑来 就为了还钥匙 |
[33:04] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[33:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[33:09] | We’re too old to be playing games. | 我们都不是能游戏人生的年纪了 |
[33:11] | What? | 你在说什么 |
[33:12] | My note was gonna tell you that I, um… | 我准备写张便条 告诉你 |
[33:15] | I… I wasn’t kidding this afternoon. | 今天下午 我是认真的 |
[33:18] | I really would like to keep a key to your place, | 我真的希望能保留一把你家的钥匙 |
[33:21] | to use if the mood strikes me. | 如果情绪来了 我就用它打开你家大门 |
[33:26] | You’ve been drinking. | 你喝醉了 |
[33:28] | Just enough to get up the courage | 不 我喝酒只是为了壮胆 |
[33:30] | to tell you how I feel about you. | 跑来告诉你我对你的感觉 |
[34:05] | Ok, well, obviously you’re uncomfortable about this. | 好吧 看来你对此感觉很不自在 |
[34:10] | So, I’m really sorry | 所以 要是我令你感到尴尬 |
[34:11] | if I embarrassed you. | 我向你道歉 |
[34:12] | Here… Here’s your key. | 给 钥匙还你 |
[34:16] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 |
[34:17] | Edie. Um, I’m not embarrassed. | 伊迪 其实 我并没感到尴尬 |
[34:21] | If anything, I’m flattered. | 要说真有什么 倒是受宠若惊 |
[34:29] | Susan, Susan, talk to me. | 苏珊 和我说说话吧 |
[34:32] | Mike, it’s not a good time. | 麦克 现在很晚了 |
[34:34] | I’m a little drunk and a little freaked out. | 我有点醉 还受了点惊吓 |
[34:35] | You haven’t returned my messages. | 你还没回复我的留言 |
[34:37] | We’ve broken up. I thought I made that pretty clear. | 我们分手了 我想我已经说得很清楚了 |
[34:40] | No, come on. | 别这样对我 |
[34:41] | Can’t we work this out? | 没法挽回了吗 |
[34:41] | You lied to me. | 你欺骗了我 |
[34:43] | When? When did I lie to you? | 什么时候 我几时骗你了 |
[34:44] | The police showed me your rap sheet. | 警方给我看了你的刑事档案 |
[34:47] | You killed a man. | 你杀过人 |
[34:48] | You can believe I’m a some cold-blooded killer? | 你相信我就是个冷血杀手吗 |
[34:50] | No. Of course I don’t believe that. | 不 我当然不信 |
[34:52] | But I also didn’t believe Karl was gotta cheat on me. | 但我也不信卡尔会欺骗我 |
[34:54] | I didn’t believe Mary Alice would kill herself. | 我还不信玛丽·艾莉丝会自杀 |
[34:57] | I mean, blind faith is not my friend. | 我向来就不会盲从轻信 |
[34:59] | I was gonna tell you. | 我本来是想告诉你实情的 |
[35:01] | But just there wasn’t a right moment. | 但没有找到合适的时机 |
[35:02] | See, now that’s a lie, too. | 看吧 你又在说谎 |
[35:03] | Because there were plenty of right moments. | 明明合适的时机多得是 |
[35:06] | Susan. | 苏珊. |
[35:06] | Everytime when we went for pizza, you could’ve said, | 每次出去吃披萨 你就可以说 |
[35:08] | “By the way, I once killed a man”. | “顺便提一下 我曾经杀过人” |
[35:10] | Or when you said, | 或者 当你提议 |
[35:11] | “Let’s go jogging”, you could’ve said, | “我们去跑步吧”时 你也可以说 |
[35:13] | “By the way, I once killed a man”. | “顺便提一下 我曾经杀过人” |
[35:15] | Every time we went to the movies, and the hero shot the bad guy, | 当电影里的主角枪杀坏人时 |
[35:18] | you could turn to me and say | 你也可以转身对我说 |
[35:19] | “By the way, I did that once”. | “顺便提一下 我曾经杀过人” |
[35:20] | You didn’t. | 可你只字不提 |
[35:23] | Do you want to hear what happened or not? | 你想听听事情的真相吗 |
[35:25] | It doesn’t matter. | 已经无所谓了 |
[35:26] | Because I will never believe anything you say ever again. | 我再也不会相信你说的话了 |
[35:44] | Well, at the very least you can believe that. | 但至少 你能相信这个 |
[36:04] | Occupied! | 有人 |
[36:06] | Carlos, I have to go. | 卡洛斯 我也要上厕所 |
[36:08] | You’ll have to wait. | 等一等 |
[36:10] | Why should I have to wait? It’s my port-a-potty. | 我凭什么要等 这是我的流动厕所 |
[36:11] | What do you mean it’s yours? | 什么叫你的流动厕所啊 |
[36:13] | I’m the one who stole it. | 这可是我偷回来的呀 |
[36:15] | Babe, I’m sorry. You’re just gonna have to wait. | 亲爱的 抱歉 你得耐心等等 |
[36:27] | Thank you so much, Bree. | 非常感谢 布里 |
[36:29] | Seeing your tile has really helped me make my decision. | 你们家的地砖使我下定决心 |
[36:31] | Next time I remodel, I am using limestone. | 下次翻新房子时 我要改用大理石 |
[36:34] | Gabrielle, is everything ok? | 加布丽尔 你没事吧 |
[36:38] | Sure. Why? | 当然 为什么这么问 |
[36:40] | Well, it’s just that you’ve been acting kind of oddly late. | 只是 你最近表现得颇为奇怪 |
[36:44] | In what way? | 哪里奇怪了 |
[36:46] | You keep coming up with excuses | 你编造各种理由 |
[36:48] | to use everyone’s bathroom. | 挨家挨户借厕所 |
[36:50] | And then two days ago Mr. Cawley looked into your back yard, | 两天前考利先生还从你家后院看到 |
[36:53] | and saw you and Carlos doing your laundry in the Jacuzzi. | 你和卡洛斯在用按摩浴缸洗衣服 |
[37:01] | Well, uh… there’s a simple explanation for that. I, um… | 我来简单地解释一下 |
[37:06] | Are you and Carlos having some sort of money trouble? | 你和卡洛斯最近手头很紧吗 |
[37:10] | Gaby, it’s ok if you are. | 加布 就算是也没什么的 |
[37:14] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[37:14] | Yes. And to tell you the truth, I’m a little insulted. | 当然 说实话 我有种被羞辱的感觉 |
[37:17] | I am a good friend. | 我可是你的好朋友 |
[37:20] | Why would you feel like you have to hide that from me? | 你为什么非得向我隐瞒实情呢 |
[37:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:25] | Probably for the same reason you didn’t tell me | 可能是因为你也没告诉我 |
[37:26] | Rex was one of Maisy’s clients. | 雷克斯是梅茜的顾客之一吧 |
[37:30] | That is obviously different. | 这显然不同 |
[37:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:34] | Because it happened to you? | 事情发生在你身上 就不同了吗 |
[37:38] | Bree, this is how I see it. | 布里 在我看来 |
[37:39] | Good friends support each other after they’ve been humiliated. | 好友在受到屈辱后会互相扶持 |
[37:44] | Great friends pretend nothing happened in the first place. | 挚友则会心知肚明却不动声色 |
[37:52] | Well, then, good luck on your remodel. | 既然这样 祝你房屋翻新顺利 |
[37:58] | And please tell Rex I said hello. | 代我向雷克斯问好 |
[38:21] | Hey, Tammy. | 塔米 |
[38:23] | Lynette! | 勒奈特 |
[38:27] | I see Topher’s made a speedy recovery. | 看来托弗恢复得挺快 |
[38:30] | Can we go play? | 我们可以去玩了吗 |
[38:31] | Yeah, sure, boys. Have fun. | 是的 当然 玩得开心 |
[38:34] | Let’s go play in the bounce house. | 我们去弹跳屋玩吧 |
[38:38] | All right, you caught me. | 好吧 既然被你逮到了 |
[38:40] | I lied. | 我承认我说谎了 |
[38:42] | But you should have some nerve crashing at | 但是你真不应该来参加这个 |
[38:44] | a six-year-old’s birthday party. | 六周岁的生日庆祝会 |
[38:46] | Just so you know, | 我是要告诉你 |
[38:47] | I got Topher a set of Bongo Drums. | 我给托弗买了一套邦哥鼓 |
[38:49] | I know you’ll love them as much as he will. | 你会像他一样喜欢它们的 |
[38:52] | Charlie, come out. | 查理 出来 |
[38:54] | I don’t want you playing with those Scavo boys. | 不要和斯加沃家的孩子们玩 |
[38:57] | Mona, please! | 莫娜 别这样 |
[38:57] | I’m sure they’re clean. | 我向你保证他们没病 |
[39:00] | You are not ruining my party. | 你可别把我的聚会搞砸了 |
[39:05] | Porter. Preston. | 波特 普雷斯顿 |
[39:07] | Ok, out, out, out. | 好了 出来出来 |
[39:08] | Come on. Porter. Preston. Let’s go. | 来吧 波特 普雷斯顿 我们走 |
[39:10] | Not quite yet. | 可以再玩会儿 |
[39:12] | Boys, keep bouncing. | 孩子们 继续蹦吧 |
[39:13] | That’s right, keep bouncing. | 对 继续蹦 |
[39:15] | Oh, by the way, | 对了 顺便说一句 |
[39:16] | I spoke to nurse Abigail. | 我和艾比盖护士谈过了 |
[39:18] | I know who patient zero is. | 我知道谁是传染源了 |
[39:22] | All right, that’s it, | 好了 够了 |
[39:23] | kids. Get out. | 孩子们 你们先出去一下 |
[39:24] | Out, out, out! Go! Go! | 出去 快点 |
[39:28] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能那样做呢 |
[39:29] | Look, this party meant everything to Topher. | 这个聚会对托弗很重要 |
[39:33] | I couldn’t risk people not showing up. | 我不能冒险 万一到时候没人来 |
[39:35] | He would be davastated.I had to do something. | 他会很难过的 所以我只能这样做 |
[39:37] | And the best you could come up with | 所以 你能想到的最好的办法 |
[39:39] | was letting my kids take the fall? | 就是让我的孩子背黑锅 |
[39:40] | Hey, I hadn’t said anything. | 我可什么都没说啊 |
[39:42] | People were already suspicious. | 人们就开始怀疑了 |
[39:44] | – Oh, please. – Yeah, it’s true. | -得了吧 -我说的是事实 |
[39:46] | Your boys aren’t the cleanest kids on the planet. | 你的儿子可不是地球上最干净的孩子 |
[39:52] | – That was not a smart thing to say. – Where are you going? | -这话真不好听 -你去哪里 |
[39:56] | I’m going to tell the truth to every mother out there. | 我要把真相告诉其他妈妈们 |
[40:00] | And then I’m gonna take back the bongos. | 然后再把邦哥鼓收回 |
[40:03] | No, wait! Ok, all right. | 别 等等 好吧 |
[40:04] | Uh, look, I was wrong. I admit it. | 我承认 是我做错了 |
[40:06] | – I admit I’m really really sorry. – Too little, too late. | -我很抱歉 -太没诚意 已经晚了 |
[40:10] | Ok. I’ll… I’ll tell everyone that I was wrong. | 好吧 我会告诉所有人是我的错 |
[40:14] | That your kids aren’t the ones. | 传染源不是你的孩子 |
[40:17] | Please. I’m begging you. | 行吗 我求你了 |
[40:22] | Well, why are you standing there? Get to it. | 行 杵在这干吗 还不快去说 |
[40:38] | Bree, hi. | 布里 |
[40:40] | What’s up? | 有什么事情 |
[40:42] | Well, um… I’ve been doing some thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[40:45] | Rex and I have been members | 雷克斯和我这些年来 |
[40:47] | of the Fairview country club for years | 一直是美景镇乡村俱乐部的会员 |
[40:49] | But lately it seems to have lost some of its exclusivity. | 最近它好像减少了一些会员特权 |
[40:53] | And so, I’ve decided not to renew our membership. | 所以 我决定不再续缴会员费 |
[40:56] | I’d rather see the money go to someone I care about. | 我情愿将这些钱用到我关心的人身上 |
[41:09] | Oh, Bree, I… I can’t take that. | 布里 我不能收 |
[41:11] | Gaby, this is the way I see it. | 加布 在我看来 |
[41:14] | Good friends offer to help in a crisis. | 好友在危难时伸出援助之手 |
[41:17] | Great friends don’t take no for an answer. | 而挚友不会推辞 |
[41:31] | We’re gonna pay you back every cent. I promise. | 我们会全额还给你的 我保证 |
[41:35] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 不急 |
[41:44] | Yes, everyone loves a scandal, | 是的 每个人都喜欢丑闻 |
[41:48] | no matter how big or small. | 不论是惊天动地 还是平凡琐碎 |
[41:55] | After all, what could be more entertaining | 毕竟 有什么能比旁观 |
[41:58] | than watching the downfall of the high and mighty? | 权势者中道落魄更可乐呢 |
[42:06] | What could be more amusing | 又有什么能比虚伪的罪人 |
[42:08] | than the public exposure of hypocritical sinners? | 被公之于众更可笑呢 |
[42:14] | Yes, everyone loves a scandal. | 是的 每个人都喜欢丑闻 |
[42:18] | And if for some reason you’re not enjoying the latest one… | 若出于某种原因你不喜欢最新的丑闻 |
[42:25] | Well, the next one | 无妨 下一个 |
[42:29] | is always around the corner. | 即将来临 |