时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Desperate Housewives | 《绝望主妇》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | John, you’re a toy. You and me, no future. | 约翰 你只是个玩物 你和我没有未来的 |
[00:05] | Once some things are said… | 有些话一旦说出去 |
[00:06] | Remember what it’s like to work a 60-hour week? | 还记不记得一周工作60个小时是啥感觉 |
[00:09] | …You can’t take them back. | 就收不回来了 |
[00:11] | No one cares as much about finding Deidre as I do. | 没有人比我更想找到黛德丽 |
[00:15] | – You shot yourself? – Pretty lame, huh? | -你射伤了自己 -听来挺蠢的是吧 |
[00:18] | The damage is already done. | 后果已经无法挽回 |
[00:19] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[00:20] | – You’re not taking her away from me. – Get out. | -你不能把她从我身边抢走 -出去 |
[00:23] | I needed you to see something. | 你得看点东西 |
[00:24] | They said they stole it from Mike’s garage. | 他们说是从麦克的车库偷来的 |
[00:26] | Is that blood? | 那是血迹吗 |
[00:30] | Bree Van de kamp believed in old-fashioned values. | 布里信从传统的价值观 |
[00:36] | Things like respect for god, | 例如对于上帝的崇敬 |
[00:39] | the importance of family, | 家庭的重要性 |
[00:43] | and love of country. | 和对国家的爱 |
[00:47] | In fact, Bree believed so strongly in her values, | 实际上 布里对这些价值观太看重了 |
[00:51] | it was always a shock whenever she was confronted | 所以当她遇见不遵从这些价值观的人时 |
[00:55] | with those who didn’t. | 就会很震惊 |
[01:00] | – It’s not mine. – You promised the cheating had stopped. | -不是我的 -你保证过不再出轨了 |
[01:02] | Rex, You promised. | 雷克斯 你保证过的 |
[01:03] | Could we not yell at each other? I’m feeling really lousy today. | 别大呼小叫的行吗 我今天都快烦死了 |
[01:07] | I want you out of the house. | 你给我从家里滚出去 |
[01:09] | Bree, look at me. It’s not mine. | 布里 看着我 那不是我的 |
[01:12] | Well then, whose is it? | 那是谁的 |
[01:13] | It didn’t just magically appear in my laundry basket. | 它不可能自己跑到我的洗衣篮里吧 |
[01:16] | I’m not the only guy in this house | 这家里又不是只有我一个 |
[01:18] | that uses that hamper. | 用避孕套的男人 |
[01:22] | – No! – Sorry. | -不会吧 -很遗憾 |
[01:24] | Andrew’s still a child. | 安德鲁还是个孩子 |
[01:25] | He’s 16. It’s not unheard of. | 他16岁了 这也不奇怪 |
[01:28] | – Honey, you have to talk to him. – And tell him what? | -亲爱的 你得跟他谈谈 -跟他说什么 |
[01:30] | Tell him that we found his condom and that | 告诉他我们发现了他的避孕套 |
[01:32] | he is forbidden from… You know. | 告诉他不许 那啥 |
[01:34] | I can absolutely tell him that we think he’s too young, | 我可以跟他讲我们觉得他还太年轻 |
[01:37] | but I don’t think it’s gonna do any good. | 但这可没什么用 |
[01:38] | Well, then, the least we can do is to search his room, | 至少我们可以去搜他的屋子 |
[01:41] | and if we find any more of these, we’ll confiscate them. | 如果发现了更多的这个 我们就没收 |
[01:43] | That will accomplish what? | 那能有什么用呢 |
[01:46] | Do you want to become a grandmother? | 你想不想当奶奶 |
[01:52] | Yes, Bree believed in old-fashioned values. | 没错 布里信从传统的价值观 |
[01:58] | But she also believed | 但她也相信 |
[02:01] | it was better to be safe than sorry. | 做好预防措施比悔恨更重要 |
[02:49] | Each new morning in suburbia brings with it | 郊区的每一个早晨都会迎来 |
[02:53] | a new set of lies. | 一些新的谎言 |
[02:56] | Little white lies, told not to hurt… | 善意的小谎言 大家认为无伤大雅 |
[03:00] | Morning, Mrs. Petchul, you look lovely today. | 早啊 派卓夫人 你今天气色真好 |
[03:01] | …But to make life more pleasant. | 而且能让生活更愉快 |
[03:06] | They tell these lies to protect themselves | 人们说这种谎来保护自己 |
[03:09] | and their reputations. | 和他们的名声 |
[03:11] | Oh, for god’s sake, this is unbelievable. | 我的天 太让人郁闷了 |
[03:14] | This is the last time I do my banking online. | 我下次坚决不用网上银行了 |
[03:20] | Of course, every now and then, | 当然 有时候 |
[03:22] | the day arrives when someone | 总有一些人 |
[03:24] | finally decides to tell the truth. | 最终决定要说实话 |
[03:27] | He was shot? How could you not tell us about this? | 他被枪击了 你怎么没跟我们说呢 |
[03:30] | He was embarrassed. He said it was an accident. | 他挺尴尬的 说这是个意外事故 |
[03:34] | Oh, don’t look at me like that. Accidents happen. | 别这么看着我 有时候是会发生意外 |
[03:38] | We know you want to trust Mike, | 我们知道你想要信任麦克 |
[03:40] | But he had a dead woman’s jewelry in his garage. | 但他的车库里有一个死去女人的首饰 |
[03:43] | Now did he? We don’t know that for sure. | 有吗 我们也不能确定啊 |
[03:45] | All we know is | 我们所知道的只是 |
[03:46] | that Lynette’s kids turned up with it. | 勒奈特的孩子拿着这玩意出现 |
[03:48] | So what are you saying, that the twins murdered Martha? | 也就是说 你觉得是双胞胎杀了玛莎 |
[03:51] | Well, I wouldn’t put it past them. | 我不会排除他们的嫌疑 |
[03:54] | I’m saying that is about as likely as Mike having done it. | 我是说这跟麦克作案的可能性是一样的 |
[03:57] | He’s a good guy. I know him. | 他是个好人 我了解他 |
[03:59] | I mean, he’s… He’s mike. | 他 他可是麦克 |
[04:02] | Honestly, I don’t think Mike did it either, | 我也不觉得是麦克做的 |
[04:04] | But if we don’t call, we’re guilty of withholding evidence. | 但如果我们不报警 就是藏匿证物罪了 |
[04:08] | Well, you know what? If he is innocent, this should | 说的没错 如果他是无辜的 |
[04:10] | be a simple matter to clear up. | 那要澄清不是很容易吗 |
[04:12] | But… we will do whatever you want us to do. | 但是 你想怎么做 我们就怎么做 |
[04:23] | Ok, call. | 好吧 报警 |
[04:24] | Shall I just dial 911? | 我是不是该直接拨911 |
[04:26] | It’s not really an emergency. | 这又不是紧急事故 |
[04:28] | There was a murder. | 可这是谋杀 |
[04:29] | Well, not recently. And I prefer not to tie up the line. | 那也不是最近的事了 我可不想妨碍公务 |
[04:30] | Will you just call? | 你就打吧 |
[04:43] | My mom will be home any minute. | 我妈一会就回来 |
[04:45] | She’ll freak if she sees you here. | 她如果看见你会生气的 |
[04:47] | Oh, I just wanted to deliver this personally. | 我就是想亲自把这个送过来 |
[04:49] | I’m having a party. | 我要办一个聚会 |
[04:51] | You know she doesn’t want us to see each other. | 你知道她不喜欢我们俩见面 |
[04:56] | Well, you gotta come. I… You’re the reason I’m doing this. | 你一定得来 我 我是为了你才办的 |
[05:00] | I’ll try to talk to my mom, ok? | 我会跟我妈说说看 好吧 |
[05:03] | But you really gotta go. | 但是你真的得走了 |
[05:12] | – Hey, Mrs. Solis. – I’m sorry. Do I know you? | -索利斯太太 -抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[05:16] | Yeah, I’m Justin, John’s roommate. | 我是贾斯汀 约翰的室友 |
[05:19] | I’ve been waiting forever for you to show up. | 我等了你好长时间了 |
[05:21] | – Really? Why? – I want to do you a favor. | -是吗 为什么 -我想帮你个忙 |
[05:24] | What kind of favor? | 帮什么忙 |
[05:26] | John says that you can’t exactly afford a gardener right now, | 约翰说你现在请不起园丁了 |
[05:31] | and I told him I’d be happy to do it. For free. | 我跟他说我愿意做 不要工钱 |
[05:35] | You want to mow my lawn for free? | 你想免费帮我修整草坪 |
[05:38] | Mow your lawn. Water your flowers. Trim your bushes. | 修整草坪 帮你浇花 修剪灌木 |
[05:44] | I could do everything John did for you. | 约翰为你做过的事 我都能做 |
[05:46] | That’s very generous of you, but I don’t think so. | 你真是善良 不过我看不用了 |
[05:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:51] | Because my husband is home quite a lot these days. | 因为我老公最近一直在家 |
[05:55] | If any bush needs trimming, he takes care of it. | 如果需要修剪灌木 他可以搞定 |
[05:58] | This is a beautiful yard. | 这院子真美 |
[06:01] | I’m sure it could use a little extra attention. | 我肯定它需要格外的关照 |
[06:03] | I’m flattered, but no, thank you. | 真是受宠若惊 不过不用 谢谢 |
[06:08] | Mrs. Solis, please. | 索利斯太太 求你了 |
[06:12] | Did I mention why my husband’s home a lot? | 我有没有说过我老公一直在家的原因 |
[06:14] | He’s under house arrest. | 他是被软禁了 |
[06:17] | He has a lot of anger toward the government right now, | 他现在对政府非常愤怒 |
[06:20] | and he’s just dying to find someone to take it out on. | 急需找个人来发泄发泄 |
[06:35] | Hey, guys. This isn’t a hockey rink. | 同志们 这可不是曲棍球场 |
[06:37] | Can you take it outside? | 你们能出去玩吗 |
[06:39] | Hi, honey. How was your day? | 亲爱的 今天怎么样 |
[06:44] | I didn’t get the V.P. gig. | 我没当成副总裁 |
[06:47] | Oh, Tom, I am so sorry. | 汤姆 太遗憾了 |
[06:50] | It doesn’t make sense to me. | 我真的想不通 |
[06:52] | I’m Peterson’s “go-to guy”. | 彼得森有事都是来找我的 |
[06:54] | So how does Tim Duggan, the biggest blowhard in the office, | 蒂姆·杜根在公司就会吹牛 |
[06:57] | get promoted to vice president over me? | 还当上了副总裁 凭什么不是我 |
[06:59] | I thought you liked Tim Duggan? | 我以为你喜欢蒂姆·杜根 |
[07:02] | I do. I just… I don’t know, I just, | 我是喜欢 只是 我也不知道 |
[07:04] | I really wanted that promotion. | 我只是很想升职 |
[07:08] | Hey, boys, can you please take the Stanley Cup finals outside. | 儿子们 你们能不能到外边去打你们的比赛 |
[07:13] | Did you tell Mr. Peterson that you wanted the job? | 你有没有告诉彼得森你很想要这份工作 |
[07:17] | I have worked at that firm for 8 1/2 years. | 我在那工作了8年半 |
[07:19] | Duggan’s been there for less than two. I am not gonna beg. | 杜根还不到两年 我才不会去求他 |
[07:21] | I’m not saying to beg. | 我没说去求他 |
[07:23] | You just have to step up from time to time. | 你有时候得自己站出来 |
[07:25] | You have to see your opportunity and take it. | 你得看到机会 抓住机会 |
[07:28] | Nobody respects a shrinking violet. | 没人会同情弱者 |
[07:30] | There is more than one, you know, leadership style. | 又不是只能有一种领导风格 |
[07:33] | Mine is quiet but… Effective. | 我是低调点 但是很有效率 |
[07:36] | Take that racket outside! | 带上你们的球棍出去 |
[07:42] | Whatever works for you. | 你自己喜欢就行了 |
[07:48] | Susan! | 苏珊 |
[07:49] | Hey, sexy. Where you been? | 美女 去哪了 |
[07:51] | I called you twice. You avoiding me? | 我给你打了两次电话 你在躲我吗 |
[07:53] | Don’t be silly. Why would I do that? | 我怎么会躲你呢 |
[07:56] | No, I’ve been really busy grocery shopping. | 我就是忙着买杂货而已 |
[07:58] | For two days? You must be pretty well stocked. | 买了两天 你这是在囤货啊 |
[08:07] | How about dinner tonight? | 晚上一块吃晚饭吧 |
[08:10] | Dinner… Tonight? Um… | 晚饭 今天 |
[08:13] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[08:17] | Can you hold these a sec? | 你能帮我拿一下吗 |
[08:23] | Up against the car! | 趴在车上 |
[08:28] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[08:30] | Anything you do say can be used | 你所说的一切都可能 |
[08:32] | against you in a court of law. | 作为呈堂证供 |
[08:34] | You have the right to consult an attorney… | 你有权利雇佣律师 |
[08:42] | So get this. | 跟你们说 |
[08:43] | Zach Young’s throwing a pool party saturday night. | 扎克·杨周六晚上要举行泳装派对 |
[08:48] | He sent out a bunch formal invitations.Complete with fancy lettering. | 发了一堆正式请柬 用的还是花体字 |
[08:50] | I’m surprised he didn’t spritz them with aftershave. | 我倒是奇怪他干嘛不洒点须后水上去 |
[08:54] | What is wrong with nice invitations? | 请柬做的漂亮不对吗 |
[08:56] | Mom, it’s a pool party. | 妈妈 是泳装派对 |
[08:58] | Why couldn’t he have just passed out flyers in the quad. | 他直接在院子里发几张传单就好了 |
[09:00] | ‘Cause he’s genetically incapable of being cool. | 因为他天生就当不了正常人 |
[09:03] | So, uh… Are you going? | 那你们去吗 |
[09:06] | Uh… Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[09:07] | I mean, um, Lisa and Justin and some of the guys | 莉莎和贾斯汀 还有其他几个朋友 |
[09:11] | thought it’d be fun to swim. | 觉得游游泳也挺有意思的 |
[09:13] | We can always bail if it’s lame as we think it’s going to be.. | 如果真的很无聊的话我们溜掉就是了 |
[09:16] | Oh, is, um, Lisa your friend with the pierced navel? | 莉莎是你那个穿了脐环的朋友 |
[09:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:21] | You’ve been spending a lot of time together lately. Haven’t you? | 你们最近老在一块玩是吗 |
[09:24] | I guess. | 差不多吧 |
[09:27] | Oh, uh, Andrew, I’m gonna want you home by 11 on saturday. | 安德鲁 我希望你周六晚上11点前回家 |
[09:32] | 11? Mom, it’s not even a school night! | 11点 周日又不上学 |
[09:35] | Bree, a curfew isn’t gonna do any good. | 宵禁是没有用的 |
[09:39] | You may be able to abdicate | 你可能愿意放弃 |
[09:41] | all your parental responsibility, | 作为家长的职责 |
[09:43] | But I cannot. | 我可不会 |
[09:46] | What… What’s going on here? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[09:52] | Was this have to do with the condom you left in my room? | 这是不是跟你放在我房间那个安全套有关 |
[09:55] | As a matter of fact, it does. And just so we’re clear, | 事实上 没错 我们得明确一件事 |
[09:58] | if you get Lisa pregnant, you will marry her. | 如果你让莉莎怀孕了 你就得娶她 |
[10:03] | Andrew, this is not funny. | 安德鲁 这一点也不搞笑 |
[10:05] | Mom, trust me. This is very funny. | 妈妈 相信我 这很搞笑 |
[10:08] | Mostly because the condom wasn’t mine. | 主要是因为这个安全套不是我的 |
[10:22] | You suck, you know that? | 你是个混蛋 知道吗 |
[10:33] | So obviously we need to talk. | 很明显我们需要谈谈 |
[10:37] | I’m still a virgin, if that’s what you want to know. | 我还是处女 如果你想知道的话 |
[10:40] | Well, good. | 不错 |
[10:41] | But why on earth would you need a condom? | 但你为什么会需要安全套呢 |
[10:43] | Because I’m planning on having sex and not want to get pregnant. | 因为我准备做爱 而且不想怀孕 |
[10:47] | Danielle, you are president of the abstinence club. | 丹妮尔 你是禁欲俱乐部的主席 |
[10:50] | I wasn’t planning on running for a second term. | 我下学期打算卸任了 |
[10:53] | Who were you planning on having sex with? | 你打算和谁做爱呢 |
[10:55] | John. | 约翰 |
[10:56] | John Rowland. I thought you broke up with him. | 约翰·罗兰 我还以为你把他甩了 |
[10:58] | No. He broke up with me. | 没有 是他把我甩了 |
[10:59] | You want to know why, because I wouldn’t do it. | 你知道为什么吗 因为我不想做爱 |
[11:01] | If that’s the type of boy he is, then good riddance. | 要是他是这种男孩 分了更好 |
[11:04] | Mom, every boy at my school is that type of boy. | 妈 学校里的男孩子都是这种人 |
[11:07] | And besides, it’s different with John. | 而且 约翰不一样 |
[11:11] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[11:14] | Sweetheart, just because you give a boy sex | 宝贝 靠性来取悦男孩 |
[11:18] | doesn’t mean you’ll get love in return. | 不一定能得到对方的爱 |
[11:21] | So maybe I’m being stupid. | 也许我就是犯傻 |
[11:23] | What’s the big deal? It’s just sex. | 那又怎么样呢 只不过是上床而已 |
[11:27] | I am looking over for your happiness. | 我在乎你的幸福 |
[11:29] | I understand what it’s like to be young and feel urges. | 我能理解年轻时的那种冲动 |
[11:33] | But I waited until I got married. As did your father. | 不过我一直等到结婚 你爸爸也是 |
[11:36] | And it was so much better. | 那样好得多 |
[11:39] | But daddy ended up cheating on you. | 但是爸爸最终背叛了你 |
[11:42] | Yes. Well… | 是 那个 |
[11:44] | And ever since he moved back, you’ve been miserable. | 现在他搬回来了 你就更痛苦了 |
[11:46] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[11:48] | The walls between our bedrooms are paper thin. | 我们卧室间的墙壁像纸一样薄 |
[11:49] | I hear more stuff than I probably should. | 我听到了很多我不该听的 |
[11:52] | Look, mom, I love you a lot, | 妈妈 我很爱你 |
[11:56] | But you really are the last person ever | 但是你真的是最没资格 |
[11:58] | to give anyone advice about sex and happiness. | 给别人关于性与幸福的建议的人了 |
[12:08] | Have you seen these? Five more past due notices. | 看到这些了吗 又有五份欠费通知了 |
[12:11] | Don’t worry, I’m handling it. | 别担心 我正在想办法 |
[12:12] | How are you handling it? | 你有什么办法 |
[12:13] | Can I please finish my sandwich? | 能不能让我先把三明治吃完 |
[12:15] | Have you seen our account? We’re broke. | 看到我们的银行账户了吗 我们破产了 |
[12:18] | We have the mortgage payment coming up… | 还有按揭要付 |
[12:19] | we have property taxes, we have… | 还有不动产税要交 还有 |
[12:22] | Gaby, it’s gonna be ok. | 加布 会好起来的 |
[12:23] | No, it’s not. We are seriously screwed. | 不会 我们真的完蛋了 |
[12:25] | And I am freaking out that you’re not freaking out. | 而且我很担心你一点都不上心 |
[12:28] | – Look, things will turn around. – When? | -会好起来的 -什么时候 |
[12:31] | I don’t know when. | 我也不知道 |
[12:32] | But we’re lucky people. And we’ll be lucky again. | 不过我们是幸运儿 好运会再来 |
[12:36] | – What is that? – It’s the lawn mower. | -那是什么 -割草机 |
[12:41] | We got a new gardener today. | 今天我们有了个新园丁 |
[12:44] | It won’t cost us a cent. The kid’s a friend of John’s. | 不用花一分钱 这孩子是约翰的一个朋友 |
[12:47] | – Carlos… – And he said he’d do the lawn for free. | -卡洛斯 -他说他可以给免费修整草坪 |
[12:52] | Can you believe it? We are lucky people. | 难以置信吧 我们是幸运儿 |
[13:12] | Hey, guys, good to see you again. | 同志们 很高兴又见到你们 |
[13:17] | Don’t look so glum. You’ll get a hit. | 别那么郁闷 你能得分的 |
[13:20] | Oh, it’s not that. | 不是因为这个 |
[13:21] | This is my “hating Tim Duggan” look. | 这个是我”讨厌蒂姆·杜根”的表情 |
[13:26] | Oh, Duggan connects. | 杜根又得分了 |
[13:27] | There! | 瞧 |
[13:30] | Look at that job-stealing bastard run. | 瞧这磨洋工的混蛋跑起来那样儿 |
[13:33] | Duggan is really showing some of that glory-hounding, | 杜根总是热衷于邀功希宠 |
[13:36] | Ass-kissing hustle that he is so well-known for. | 溜须拍马他最擅长不过了 |
[13:39] | I forgot how much fun you are when you’re bitter. | 我都忘了你在不爽的时候是多么可爱了 |
[13:42] | Look, he’s stretching for extra bases. | 他在跑更多的垒 |
[13:44] | Just like he stretched for extra territory, | 就像他将魔手伸向更多的领域 |
[13:46] | screwing over unsung utility player, Tom Scavo. | 欺负被埋没的全能选手汤姆·斯加沃 |
[13:50] | Oh! Down goes Duggan. | 杜根摔倒了 |
[13:53] | Duggan goes down. That’s gotta hurt. | 杜根摔倒了 很疼吧 |
[13:56] | Oh, Lord! Hound is tagged out, and now he’s gonna | 马屁精触杀出局 |
[13:58] | have to deal with some tough dirt stains, that Tim Duggan. | 看来蒂姆·杜根这一跤摔得不轻 |
[14:01] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[14:04] | No, I’m sure he’s just grandstanding. | 不 我相信他只是装模作样 |
[14:11] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[14:13] | Holy crap! | 见鬼 |
[14:18] | It’s only a pool party. Everyone is going to be there. | 不过是个游泳池派对而已 大家都会去 |
[14:22] | I said no. | 我说不行 |
[14:22] | What are you goning to do? | 你想怎么样 |
[14:23] | Keep a boy-free zone around me until I’m 18? | 难道要让我18岁之前不接触任何男孩 |
[14:26] | You can see boys, in a couple years, just not that boy. | 一两年内你可以接触男孩 但不要是他 |
[14:29] | Why do you hate Zach? | 你为什么讨厌扎克 |
[14:31] | I don’t hate Zach. I just think he’s sort of crazy. | 我不是讨厌扎克 就是觉得他有点疯 |
[14:35] | Mom, I’ve heard people call you “sort of crazy”. | 人们也说你”有点疯” |
[14:37] | Well, I’m adorable crazy. And he’s rampage crazy. | 我是可爱的疯 他是狂暴的疯 |
[14:45] | – Susan Mayer? – Yeah? | -苏珊·梅尔 -什么事 |
[14:46] | I’m detective Copeland, | 我是柯普兰警探 |
[14:48] | investigating the murder of Martha Huber. | 正在调查玛莎·胡博被杀的案子 |
[14:51] | I need to talk to you about Mike Delfino. | 我想和你谈谈麦克·德尔非诺的事 |
[14:53] | Do you remember seeing Mr. Delfino on the 7th of last month? | 你记不记得上个月7号见过德尔非诺先生 |
[14:56] | Is the 7th important? | 7号很重要吗 |
[14:59] | We believe it was the night that Martha Huber was murdered. | 我们认为玛莎·胡博是那天晚上被杀的 |
[15:03] | She was last seen at the grocery store at nine. | 她最后一次露面是那晚9点钟 在杂货店 |
[15:05] | She didn’t show for a dentist appointment the next morning. | 她本来第二天约了牙医 但没有去 |
[15:09] | – What day was that? – It was a sunday. | -那天星期几 -星期天 |
[15:11] | Oh! Oh, my god! Yes! | 天哪 正是那天 |
[15:14] | Yes! yes! | 是呀 是呀 |
[15:15] | Yes, I… I was with Mike that night. | 是 那天晚上我和麦克在一起 |
[15:17] | – You’re sure? – Yes. I was. | -你确定吗 -是的 我确信 |
[15:19] | It was a big night, first relationship-wise. | 那是个大日子 确定关系的日子 |
[15:21] | It was the first time that we… | 那是我们第一次 |
[15:24] | – The first time you…? – Did it. | -你们第一次什么 -上床 |
[15:26] | The first time they did it. | 他们第一次上床 |
[15:28] | – Julie! – It was. | -朱莉 -是的 |
[15:30] | – How did you know? – I’m not clueless. | -你怎么知道的 -我又不傻 |
[15:32] | I found men’s boxers in the clothes hamper. | 我在洗衣篮里发现了男式底裤 |
[15:35] | Don’t write that down. | 别把这写下来 |
[15:37] | This is good. You can let Mike go. He is innocent. | 很好 你可以放麦克走了 他是无辜的 |
[15:39] | Assuming everything you’re telling me is true. | 假设你说的都是真的 |
[15:43] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[15:44] | The next morning she made pancakes in the shape of little hearts. | 第二天早上她还做了小小的心形烤饼 |
[15:48] | Seriously, little hearts. | 没开玩笑 小小的心形 |
[15:57] | Oh, god! | 天哪 |
[16:00] | Justin. What are you doing up here? | 贾斯汀 你在这儿干吗 |
[16:02] | Uh… I finished the hedges. | 我弄完篱笆了 |
[16:04] | Is there anything else Mr. Solis wants done? | 索利斯先生需不需要我干点别的 |
[16:08] | I don’t know. He’s not here. He had a meeting with his lawyer. | 我不知道 他不在家 去见律师了 |
[16:11] | So I guess that means we’re all alone. | 那么这儿就只有我们两个了 |
[16:13] | No. That means I’m all alone. You’re leaving. | 不 就我一个 你该走了 |
[16:16] | I’m not in a hurry. | 我不着急走 |
[16:18] | Come on, we could hang out for a while. | 我们可以一起待一会儿 |
[16:20] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[16:21] | Come on. If you just got to know me, | 别这样 如果你了解我 |
[16:24] | you’d see I can be lots of fun. | 你会知道我多有趣 |
[16:26] | All my friends say so. | 我的朋友都这么说 |
[16:28] | I’m not interested in becoming one of your friends. | 我没兴趣和你交朋友 |
[16:30] | Get out of my bedroom. | 滚出我的卧室 |
[16:32] | Come on, mrs. Solis. Be nice. | 别这样 索利斯太太 对我好点 |
[16:39] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 这么做可不对 |
[16:41] | Do you know how easy it would be | 你知不知道 |
[16:44] | for me to tell my husband what you tried to do? | 要告诉我丈夫你图谋不轨是多么容易 |
[16:47] | Not as easy as it’d be for me to tell him about you and John. | 告诉他你和约翰的事儿对我来说更容易 |
[16:51] | I… I’m sorry, Mrs. Solis, | 很抱歉 索利斯太太 |
[16:54] | but you’re gonna have to be nice to me, | 不过你得对我客气点 |
[16:57] | at least once. | 至少一回 |
[17:15] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[17:17] | Mike! Are you ok? | 麦克 你还好吧 |
[17:19] | Uh… Yeah. Yeah. I’m a little bit embarrassed. | 是 是 有点儿尴尬 |
[17:23] | Must be the talk of the neighborhood. | 一定成了邻居们的话题 |
[17:25] | No. Not really. No. | 没有 没有的事 |
[17:27] | So guess what? I’m your alibi. | 你猜怎么样 我提供了你的不在场证明 |
[17:30] | I told the police | 我跟警方说 |
[17:31] | that we were together the night Mrs. Huber was killed. | 胡博夫人被杀的那晚我们在一起 |
[17:35] | And that I could never forget that night. | 而且那是难忘的一晚 |
[17:38] | You don’t think I killed Mrs. Huber? | 你相信我没有杀胡博夫人 |
[17:41] | No! No, of course not. | 信 我当然信 |
[17:43] | I could never think you killed anybody, | 我相信你不会杀任何人 |
[17:45] | even if I wasn’t your alibi, which I am. | 即使我没有你的不在场证明 何况我有 |
[17:48] | Ok. I’m, um, I’m gonna go take a shower. | 好 我要去洗个澡 |
[17:51] | Jail’s kinda gross. | 监狱环境比较恶劣 |
[17:54] | I’ll call you later. Ok? | 回头给你电话 好吗 |
[17:56] | Sure. When? | 好 什么时候 |
[18:00] | Later. I just got some stuff I gotta take care of. Ok? | 稍后吧 我还有些事要处理 好吗 |
[18:06] | Ok. | 好 |
[18:10] | – Mrs. Van de kamp. – Hello, John. | -范德坎普太太 -你好 约翰 |
[18:12] | I’m sorry to drop by unannounced. Do you have a moment? | 不好意思 我不请自来 你有时间吗 |
[18:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:19] | So… What can I do for you? | 那么 您来有什么事吗 |
[18:22] | Well, I tell you, my daughter is planning on giving you her virginity | 是这样 我女儿打算把初夜献给你 |
[18:26] | and I would consider it a personal favor if you wouldn’t take it. | 如果你肯拒绝她的话 我感激不尽 |
[18:35] | So what’s the word on Tim? | 蒂姆情况怎么样 |
[18:39] | He came through the triple bypass with flying colors. | 他的心脏搭桥手术很成功 |
[18:43] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[18:45] | It’s not all coming up roses. | 没有那么顺利 |
[18:47] | He’s not gonna be able to come back | 他得有四个半月 |
[18:49] | to work for four-and-a-half months. | 不能回来工作了 |
[18:54] | What? | 想说什么 |
[18:56] | Company still needs to expand, | 公司业务还在扩大 |
[18:58] | I figure that they need a fit, heart-smart guy | 我想他们需要个健康的敏锐的家伙 |
[19:00] | like me to step up, take the ball. | 像我这样的 走出来收拾局面 |
[19:03] | You’re going after his promotion? | 你在指望升到他的位置吗 |
[19:05] | No. I already got it. | 不 我已经得到了 |
[19:06] | You should have seen me. | 你真该见识一下当时的我 |
[19:08] | I walked straight into Peterson’s office | 我径直走进彼得森的办公室 |
[19:11] | and told him he would be a fool to hold Duggan’s promotion. | 跟他说 如果他还是要升杜根的话就太蠢了 |
[19:14] | – You called your boss a fool? – I did. | -你说你的老板蠢 -是的 |
[19:17] | That was risky in retrospect. | 现在想起来真险 |
[19:19] | But still he gave me the job. | 不过他仍然给了我这职位 |
[19:21] | – Oh, my god. That’s great. – Honey, it’s me. | -天啊 太棒了 -亲爱的 是我 |
[19:24] | I got the whole west coast. | 我得到了整个西海岸 |
[19:26] | Oh, my… What? What the whole west coast? | 我 什么 什么西海岸 |
[19:28] | I thought you were going after an in-house position. | 我以为你得到是一个内部的职位 |
[19:32] | No. I’m setting up new offices from | 不是 我将要建立一个新的分公司来负责 |
[19:34] | Seattle to LA. I told you that. | 西雅图到洛杉矶地区 我告诉过你的 |
[19:36] | No. | 不 |
[19:39] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没说过 |
[19:41] | Ok. Well, so it’s gonna be a little bit more travel, but… | 好吧 这会导致出差多那么一点 但是 |
[19:45] | More travel? | 多一点 |
[19:45] | Tom, you’re barely here half the time as it is. | 汤姆 你已经有一半的时间都不在家了 |
[19:48] | Now you’re gonna have, what, twice the workload? | 现在你还要 什么 双倍工作量吗 |
[19:51] | Honey, please don’t ruin this. | 亲爱的 别妨碍这事 |
[19:54] | You should have consulted with me. | 你应该跟我商量一下 |
[19:56] | I did! You told me to stop being a shrinking violet. | 我说过 你让我别再像个畏缩不前的胆小鬼 |
[19:59] | I thought this was an in-house position. | 我以为那就是个内部职位 |
[20:03] | Ok, I’m gonna go shower. | 好吧 我要去洗澡了 |
[20:05] | Look, wait. Wait. I know what this means to you. | 等一下 我知道这对你意味着什么 |
[20:08] | No, you don’t. No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 你不明白 |
[20:10] | I am 41 years old. | 我已经41岁了 |
[20:12] | If I don’t make vice president now, | 如果我现在还不能做到副总裁的话 |
[20:14] | it’s never gonna happen. | 那就再也没机会了 |
[20:15] | This is my career. It’s important to me. | 这是我的事业 它对我很重要 |
[20:18] | So was mine. But I’m here, aren’t I? | 我也是啊 但我辞职了 我就没牺牲吗 |
[20:26] | I’m gonna take the job. | 我还是要接受这个职位 |
[20:34] | She said you broke up with her | 她说你跟她分手 |
[20:36] | because she refused to have sex. | 是因为她拒绝跟你做爱 |
[20:38] | Wow! um… Ok, here’s the deal. | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[20:43] | I said that. But it was just an excuse. | 我说过 但这只是个借口 |
[20:46] | I mean, the truth is, I wasn’t that into her. | 我是说 事实是 我不是那么喜欢她 |
[20:50] | Really? | 真的 |
[20:52] | She was always so proud of never having done it, | 而她总是很骄傲自己是处女 |
[20:54] | I figured, “hey, this is my way out.” | 我发现 我可以拿这个做借口 |
[20:58] | Well, she feels very passionately about you. | 她对你是如此的用情 |
[21:01] | Don’t get me wrong. She’s nice. | 别会错意 她很好 |
[21:03] | But the truth is, there’s someone else. | 但事实上 我心里有别人 |
[21:07] | Oh, are you going steady? | 你们关系确定了吗 |
[21:11] | Not exactly. We were seeing each other pretty regularly, | 不算是 我们过去常见面 |
[21:16] | but this other lady… Girl, she sort of dumped me. | 但那位女士 女孩 把我甩了 |
[21:21] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[21:24] | Look, I’ll talk to Danielle | 我会跟丹妮尔谈谈 |
[21:26] | and don’t worry, I’ll let her down gently. | 别担心 我会温柔地跟她做个了断 |
[21:30] | Um, actually, I would prefer if you didn’t. | 其实 我并不希望你那么温柔 |
[21:37] | I know my daughter. She’s very determined. | 我了解我的女儿 她很执着 |
[21:40] | Unless you’re really firm with her, | 除非你真的对她很决绝 |
[21:42] | she’ll think there’s hope. | 不然她还会抱有幻想的 |
[21:44] | Ok. I’ll be firm. | 好吧 我会很坚决的 |
[21:47] | Better still, be brutal. | 最好是残酷一些 |
[22:06] | Decided to indulge your sweet tooth? | 决定沉迷于口舌之快是吗 |
[22:08] | I’ll be dead inside a year. | 我一年之内就会死 |
[22:10] | I’ve got bigger things to worry about than my waistline. | 我有比腰围更值得担心的事情 |
[22:14] | So, who’s the woman they think you killed? | 他们觉得你杀掉的那个女人是谁 |
[22:17] | Martha Huber. Local busybody. | 玛莎·胡博 好事的老女人 |
[22:19] | I thought her murder was random. | 我觉得她不是被蓄意谋杀的 |
[22:21] | Nothing random about her jewelry ending up in your garage. | 她的首饰出现在你的车库里 这算不算蓄意 |
[22:25] | Did you kill her? | 是你杀了她吗 |
[22:27] | No. Whoever set me up did a good job. | 不 有人陷害我 |
[22:29] | The cops are all over me. | 现在警察一直在监视我 |
[22:32] | You’re getting close to something. | 你距离真相已经很近了 |
[22:34] | If I am close, I don’t see it. | 如果真的很近了 我怎么没看到 |
[22:36] | People leave trails. | 人们总会留下线索 |
[22:38] | One of those trails will lead to Deidre. | 总有一条 将会指向黛德丽 |
[22:41] | Whoever set you up must know that. | 不管是谁陷害了你 他就是知情者 |
[22:43] | Maybe, but I won’t be much good to you locked up. | 也许是吧 但我要是被关起来就不好办了 |
[22:47] | I’m rich, Mike. One of the best things about being rich | 我很有钱 麦克 有钱的好处之一就是 |
[22:51] | is the security of knowing you can buy your way out of any problem. | 确保你不论遇到任何问题 都能全身而退 |
[22:57] | I’m not taking my money to the grave. | 我不会把钱带到我的坟墓里去的 |
[23:01] | I’m gonna use it to save your ass. | 我会用它来保你周全的 |
[23:08] | – Mrs. Solis? – Hello, Justin. | -索利斯夫人 -你好 贾斯汀 |
[23:11] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[23:12] | I am here to talk to your roommate. | 我来跟你的室友谈谈 |
[23:15] | John? I didn’t think you guys talked any more. | 约翰 我以为你们都不说话了 |
[23:19] | Well, now we have something to talk about. You. | 现在我们有事可谈了 比如说你 |
[23:22] | – Me? – Yes. | -我 -是的 |
[23:24] | How you’re trying to blackmail me into sleeping with you. | 你居然试图敲诈我让我跟你上床 |
[23:27] | – I wonder how he’ll react. – Mrs. Solis… | -我想知道他会做何反应 -索利斯夫人 |
[23:30] | You think he’ll get violent? | 你觉得他会动粗吗 |
[23:34] | – You can’t talk to John about that. – Oh, I can. | -你不能告诉约翰这些 -我可以 |
[23:37] | And I will, you little worthless piece of crap. | 而我也就这么做 你这个人渣 |
[23:42] | Listen, Mrs. Solis, I’m sorry. | 听我说 索利斯夫人 我很抱歉 |
[23:46] | I didn’t want to blackmail you. | 我本来不想敲诈你的 |
[23:48] | Then why did you? | 那你为什么还这么做 |
[23:50] | I really needed to sleep with you. | 我真的需要跟你上床 |
[23:53] | – Why? – Because… | -为什么 -因为 |
[23:59] | I think I might be gay. | 我觉得我可能是个同性恋 |
[24:04] | Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[24:10] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[24:11] | The boys knew you wouldn’t be home till after, um, bedtime, | 儿子们知道你回家会很晚很晚 |
[24:15] | and so we decided to pop in and visit the new V.P. | 所以我们决定要突袭看望下我们的新副总裁 |
[24:21] | Check it out. I finally got an office with a window. Huh? | 我终于有了间带窗户的办公室了 |
[24:24] | Yeah. It’s all about the window. | 是啊 这都是为了窗户 |
[24:29] | Hey, guys. Hey, who wants chair rides? | 伙计们 谁想来骑椅子 |
[24:31] | – Me! Me! Me! – Out this way. Here we go. | -我 我 我 -这条路 我们来喽 |
[24:35] | Here we go, guys. Ready? | 要开始了 小伙子们 准备好了吗 |
[24:39] | Hold on. | 坐稳了 |
[24:43] | Checking out the new executive digs? | 视察新的办公室来了 |
[24:46] | Oh, you know it. | 你知道的 |
[24:52] | – Can I tell you a little secret? – Sure. | -我能告诉你个小秘密吗 -好啊 |
[24:56] | Dan wanted to hold the promotion over for Tim Duggan. | 丹本来想晋升蒂姆·杜根 |
[25:00] | And I’m the one that convinced him to give it To tom. | 是我劝他把这个职位给汤姆的 |
[25:04] | – Really? – Uh-huh. | -是吗 -没错 |
[25:06] | Tom is such a workhorse | 汤姆简直就是个工作狂 |
[25:08] | and he wanted it so badly. | 而且他又是那么想得到这个职位 |
[25:11] | Yeah, he certainly did. | 是啊 他就是那样的 |
[25:15] | What is wrong? Aren’t you happy about this promotion? | 怎么了 难道你对他的晋升不开心吗 |
[25:19] | Lynette realized it was best to lie to the boss’s wife… | 勒奈特认为最好是跟老板的老婆撒个谎 |
[25:25] | Well, it’s great. | 当然这很好 |
[25:28] | Obviously. Thank you. | 很明显 谢谢 |
[25:30] | …Provided she wasn’t too convincing. | 倘若她的话不是那么令人信服 |
[25:33] | Of course, I mean, | 当然 我的意思是 |
[25:36] | I will… miss him being gone all the time. | 我会 一直想着他 |
[25:41] | He’ll be bringing in more money, | 他会挣回更多的钱 |
[25:43] | but he is gonna miss the birthdays, | 但他会错过孩子们的生日 |
[25:46] | baseball games, first steps. | 篮球比赛 第一次的蹒跚学步 |
[25:49] | But that’s the trade-off. Right? | 但有得必有失嘛 对吧 |
[25:53] | I just hope one day Tom doesn’t look back | 我只是希望汤姆有朝一日回想过去 |
[25:56] | and regret being gone so much. | 不会后悔错过那么多美好时光 |
[26:01] | Oh, I better get out there before they break something. | 我最好在他们打碎东西之前出去看看 |
[26:04] | – Of course. I will see you soon. – Ok. | -好的 一会见 -好 |
[26:13] | So, have you been acting on these feelings? | 你在这种感觉的驱使下做出过什么吗 |
[26:20] | I got a buddy. We get together. | 我有个哥们 我们常在一起 |
[26:23] | Mess around. But it’s no big deal. | 胡搞瞎闹的 不过没什么大不了的 |
[26:26] | It’s just lately, I’ve been starting to care about him and… | 就是最近 我开始关心他 而且 |
[26:30] | and I don’t know how to handle it. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[26:34] | And I thought if I sleep with somebody like you, | 我想如果你跟你这样的人上床了 |
[26:37] | I’ll know for sure and I can stop freaking out about this. | 我就能有个确定的答案 不用再惊慌了 |
[26:41] | But why me? You’re a good-looking kid. | 但为什么非得是我 你是个很帅的男孩 |
[26:44] | Why not test drive someone your own age? | 为什么不跟你的同龄人试试呢 |
[26:46] | Girls talk. If I start something with somebody | 女孩们很八卦 如果我开始跟什么人约会 |
[26:51] | and it doesn’t… work out, | 结果最后 搞砸了 |
[26:53] | Everyone at school will find out. | 学校里的每个人就都会发现的 |
[26:55] | And I figured I can trust you, | 而且我觉得我可以信任你 |
[26:57] | cause you have a husband and all. | 你已经有丈夫 有所有一切了 |
[26:59] | Well, I guess that makes sense in a weird sort of way. | 从某种诡异的角度上 我能理解你了 |
[27:07] | You know, my buddy and I have been | 你看 我哥们儿和我 |
[27:09] | messing around for quite a while, | 在一起有些日子了 |
[27:12] | and this whole time I kept telling myself | 我一直告诉我自己 |
[27:15] | that it didn’t really mean anything, you know? | 这根本不代表什么 你明白吗 |
[27:21] | Guess I’ve been kidding myself, huh? | 我在骗自己 是吧 |
[27:24] | We’re all in denial about something. | 我们都不愿意承认一些事情 |
[27:29] | But you’re finally facing the truth, | 但是你最后还是要面对现实 |
[27:32] | and I think that’s sort of brave. | 那才是勇敢者的做法 |
[27:35] | – Thanks. – I should probably go. | -谢谢 -我该走了 |
[27:42] | Uh… Just so you know, | 还是想让你知道 |
[27:43] | I never would have told Mr. Solis about you and John. | 我绝不会告诉索利斯先生你和约翰的事情 |
[27:47] | I may be gay but I’m not a jerk. | 我可能是同性恋 但我不是个混蛋 |
[28:07] | Did you feel anything? | 你有什么感觉吗 |
[28:12] | Not really. | 没什么感觉 |
[28:15] | You’re definitely gay. | 你肯定是同性恋 |
[28:29] | Hi. I’m sorry to bother you at night, | 不好意思这么晚打扰你 |
[28:32] | but I was hoping that you could come to the station | 但我希望你能去警察局 |
[28:35] | to answer more questions. | 再回答我们一些问题 |
[28:37] | Now? Well, I’m sorry, | 现在吗 不好意思 |
[28:39] | my daughter and I were gonna go see a movie tonight. | 我和我女儿今晚要去看电影 |
[28:42] | Mom? We can do it another night. I’ll be fine. | 妈妈 我们可以改天去 没关系 |
[28:48] | – Uh, let me get my purse. – Great. | -等我拿下包 -没问题 |
[28:51] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你肯定吗 -是的 |
[28:53] | I won’t be late. | 我不会很晚回来的 |
[28:54] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[29:10] | You said that Mike came to your house | 你说麦克7日晚10点 |
[29:13] | around 10 p.m. on the night of the seventh. | 去了你家 |
[29:15] | Um, am I supposed to talk into the camera or… | 我是应该对着摄像机说还是 |
[29:18] | No. Just talk to me. | 不用 对着我说就可以 |
[29:20] | Ok. Uh, yes. He came over around ten o’clock. | 好 没错 他来的时候大概是10点 |
[29:25] | Do you know of any tension, uh, | 你知道麦克和玛莎·胡博之间 |
[29:27] | between Mike and Martha Huber? | 有什么过节吗 |
[29:29] | No. | 不知道 |
[29:31] | Were you aware Mike was shot recently? | 你知道麦克最近中了枪伤吗 |
[29:34] | Yes, on Valentine’s Day. | 知道 情人节那天 |
[29:37] | Do you know how that came about? | 你知道是怎么回事吗 |
[29:39] | He dropped his gun, cleaning it. | 他擦枪时 枪不慎掉在地上 |
[29:42] | Ms Mayer, I’ve been around guns for years. | 梅尔太太 我用枪已经很多年了 |
[29:44] | I’ve never seen one discharge when it hits the ground. | 从没见过枪因掉在地上而走火 |
[29:48] | Someone has to pull the trigger. | 必须有人扣动扳机 |
[29:50] | I wouldn’t know about that. | 那我就不知道了 |
[29:52] | Were you aware there was a home invasion | 你知道有人在情人节的前一天 |
[29:55] | on Pine Avenue the day before Valentine’s? | 入侵了松树大道上的一户人家吗 |
[29:58] | No. | 不 |
[29:58] | The intruder was shot in the stomach. | 入侵者腹部中枪 |
[30:00] | Where was Mike’s wound? | 麦克的枪伤在哪 |
[30:05] | The stomach. | 在腹部 |
[30:13] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[30:15] | What? | 什么 |
[30:18] | What does that have to do with…? | 这有什么必然联系 |
[30:20] | Sometimes people do stupid things when they’re in love. | 有时 恋爱中的人们会做傻事 |
[30:24] | I should know. I’ve been married four times. | 我很清楚 我结过4次婚了 |
[30:28] | Tell me the truth. He wasn’t with you that night. | 告诉我真相 他当晚没跟你在一起吧 |
[30:32] | – He asked you to lie for him. – No, he didn’t. | -他求你为他撒谎 -不 他没有 |
[30:35] | He was with me. And Mike wouldn’t kill anybody. | 他真的跟我在一起 麦克不会杀任何人 |
[30:38] | I’m sure of that. | 这一点我很确定 |
[30:51] | Mike Delfino, convicted 1987, | 麦克·德尔非诺 1987年被判刑 |
[30:55] | did five-and-a-half years | 因毒品交易和过失杀人 |
[30:58] | for drug trafficing and manslaughter. | 入狱5年半 |
[31:11] | You want a coffe? I’m gonna go for a coffe. | 你要咖啡吗 我去喝杯咖啡 |
[31:27] | Is she covering for her guy? | 她在包庇她的男人吗 |
[31:31] | No. She’s just a sucker. | 不 她是被骗了 |
[31:47] | I guess no one’s in the pool yet. Are you gonna swim? | 我想泳池里还没人呢 你去游吗 |
[31:50] | Please, I just spent an hour blowing out my hair. | 拜托 我刚花了一小时吹头发 |
[31:55] | Good luck, man. | 祝你好运 伙计 |
[31:58] | I’ll… I’ll see you later. Ok? | 我 我们待会见 好吗 |
[32:02] | Ok. | 好啊 |
[32:08] | Hey, I got a surprise for you. | 我为你准备了一个惊喜 |
[32:10] | You wanna go somewhere and talk? | 你想去别处谈谈吗 |
[32:13] | Yeah. We should talk. | 好啊 我们是该谈谈 |
[32:16] | Hi. You made it. | 你来啦 |
[32:17] | Andrew’s here. Didn’t think he’d come. | 安德鲁在这儿 没想到他会来 |
[32:20] | Yeah, he brought his friends. | 是啊 他带了朋友来 |
[32:22] | They’re acting like total jerks. Alert the media. | 他们到处惹事 见怪不怪了 |
[32:25] | I don’t care. You’re here now. This is gonna be great. | 我无所谓 现在你来了 一切都会好的 |
[32:30] | Come on, man. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[32:34] | – Danielle! – Don’t touch me! | -丹妮尔 -别碰我 |
[32:37] | Hope you can swim. | 希望你会游泳 |
[32:43] | – Can you possibly take it easy? – It’s cool, man. | -你们能别折腾了吗 -这多好玩啊 哥们 |
[32:45] | Look, he floats. | 瞧 他漂起来了 |
[32:48] | All right? Relax. It’s a party. | 放松点 这可是派对啊 |
[32:50] | You’re the main party animal, right? | 你最喜欢派对了 对吗 |
[32:52] | Am I right? | 我说得对吗 |
[32:55] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[32:56] | All right! Well, then act like it. | 那好 那就要有喜欢的样子 |
[32:58] | Come on, give me a howl. | 来 学个狼叫 |
[33:01] | Come on. You’re the host. Revel in it. Gimme a howl. | 你可是主人 投入点 叫一声 |
[33:17] | There you go. | 这才像话 |
[33:21] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[33:22] | What do I care? He’s nothing. | 我干嘛听他的 他算什么东西 |
[33:26] | I could take care of him if I wanted to. | 只要我想 我就能收拾得了他 |
[33:29] | How do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[33:31] | I know where my mom kept her gun. | 我知道我妈妈的枪藏在哪 |
[33:45] | That’s not funny, Zach. | 这可不好笑 扎克 |
[33:46] | If you think about it, yeah, it is. | 如果你好好想想 这的确很好笑 |
[33:55] | Julie! | 朱莉 |
[34:01] | Hey! Danielle, are you ok? | 丹妮尔 你还好吗 |
[34:04] | I just want to go home. Can we go? | 我只是想回家 我们能走吗 |
[34:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[34:13] | Julie! | 朱莉 |
[34:16] | I’m taking Danielle home. | 我要送丹妮尔回家 |
[34:19] | – Are you coming back? – I don’t think so. | -你会回来吗 -我想不会 |
[34:43] | So, how was the P.T.A. Meeting? | 家长会开得怎样 |
[34:48] | Long. | 很久 |
[34:55] | So, Peterson called me into his office today. | 彼得森今天叫我去他办公室了 |
[34:58] | Really? | 真的 |
[34:59] | Yeah. He, uh, he changed his mind. | 是啊 他改变了主意 |
[35:01] | He’s gonna hold that promotion for Duggan. | 他会替杜根保留那个职位 |
[35:05] | Yeah. It’s, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[35:08] | I’m glad, really. | 其实我挺开心的 |
[35:09] | I didn’t want to work those long hours. | 我也不想花那么多时间工作 |
[35:12] | And you know how I hate flying. | 你知道我讨厌坐飞机 |
[35:14] | It does horrible things to my back. | 我的背受不了 |
[35:17] | With all that extra stress, | 鉴于这些外部压力 |
[35:19] | I would have ended up like Tim Duggan ten years from now. So… | 十年后 我的下场就会像蒂姆·杜根一样 |
[35:27] | Yeah. Of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[35:29] | So it’s… It’s over. | 那么 都结束了 |
[35:33] | You’ll make V.P. One of these days. | 有天你会当上副总裁的 |
[35:35] | It’s ok. Honest. | 没关系 真的 |
[35:39] | I am, uh… really glad that it worked out this way. | 这样的结局 我也很满意 |
[35:53] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[36:06] | Oh, god. You scared me. | 天啊 你吓到我了 |
[36:09] | How’d it go? | 最近好吗 |
[36:11] | It went just peachy. | 过得挺好 |
[36:15] | And humiliating and shocking. | 又丢脸 又震惊 |
[36:18] | – Susan… – How could you? | -苏珊 -你怎么能这样 |
[36:21] | God, “Susan, do you trust me?” | 天啊 “苏珊 你相信我吗” |
[36:23] | “Of course I do”. | “我当然相信” |
[36:24] | Oh, I’m such an idiot! And you’re such a liar. | 我真是个白痴 你真是个骗子 |
[36:27] | Oh, and apparently a killer and a drug dealer. | 显然还是个凶手 毒贩 |
[36:30] | That’s quite a personal ad you’ve got going! | 你的阅历不浅啊 |
[36:33] | – I came to Wisteria Lane… – Stop, Mike! | -我来紫藤郡 -别说了 麦克 |
[36:35] | Just stop! | 别说了 |
[36:39] | If you keep talking, | 如果你说下去 |
[36:41] | you’re gonna work your way into my heart, | 你又会说开我的心门 |
[36:45] | and I just don’t want you anywhere near my heart. | 而我不想再让你靠近我的心了 |
[36:51] | Ever. | 永不 |
[37:00] | Julie? | 朱莉 |
[37:04] | Mommy needs a hug. | 妈妈需要一个拥抱 |
[37:07] | Julie? | 朱莉 |
[37:28] | Is Julie in there? Julie Mayer? | 朱莉在里面吗 朱莉·梅尔 |
[37:31] | I don’t know. It’s pretty dead in there. | 不知道 里面挺安静的 |
[37:42] | Julie Alexandra Mayer! | 朱莉·亚历山德拉·梅尔 |
[37:45] | Oh, Julie! Zach, this is ridiculous. | 朱莉 扎克 这太荒唐了 |
[37:48] | You can’t hold your breath for ever! | 你们不能永远憋着气吧 |
[37:56] | You might as well stay under | 你们最好待在下面 |
[37:58] | there and never come up for air, | 永远别上来换气 |
[38:00] | ’cause when you do, | 要是上来 |
[38:01] | I’m gonna choke the living daylights out of you! | 我就亲手掐死你们 |
[38:08] | Is my daughter under there? | 我女儿在下面吗 |
[38:19] | I’m not… I’m not gay! | 我不是 我不是同性恋 |
[38:22] | Oh… I… Ok. I… I’m sorry. | 我 我 对不起 |
[38:25] | Uh, I’ll just… I’m just gonna leave those right there. | 我就把 就把这个放在这儿 |
[38:31] | I’m fine. It’s good. You just, you know… | 我没事 很好 你们就 |
[38:37] | Did you see…? No! Goodbye. | 你们看见过 算了 再见 |
[38:46] | Sell the house? Are you crazy? | 卖掉房子 你疯了吗 |
[38:48] | Carlos, we can’t afford to live here any more. | 卡洛斯 我们住不起这里了 |
[38:50] | If the lawyer gets | 要是律师能让 |
[38:51] | the justice department to unfreeze the bank accounts… | 司法部解冻了那些账户 |
[38:54] | Then what? Huh? | 那会怎样 |
[38:56] | We have tons of legal bills. | 我们会有成千上万的诉讼账单 |
[38:58] | And even with our savings, we’re screwed. | 即使把我们的积蓄搭进去 我们也完蛋了 |
[39:01] | But… | 但是 |
[39:05] | It’s our house. | 这是我们的家 |
[39:08] | I love this place too. It’s just… | 我也爱这里 只是 |
[39:11] | It’s time for us to face the music. | 我们该面对现实了 |
[39:35] | I never thought I’d be poor at this stage of my life. | 我从没想过会在人生的这个阶段变成穷人 |
[39:41] | You know, Carlos, I’ve been broke a lot of times in my life. | 卡洛斯 我曾经破产过好几次 |
[39:46] | But I’ve never been poor. | 但我从来没穷过 |
[39:48] | Because poor is just a state of mind. | 因为 穷只是一种心态 |
[39:51] | And right now, you and I are just… | 现在 你和我只是 |
[39:54] | Without funds? | 缺少资金 |
[39:57] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[40:02] | I guess we could get an apartment, start over. | 我们可以找一间公寓 重新来过 |
[40:09] | Who knows? It might even be fun. | 也许吧 也许会很好玩的 |
[40:15] | And once we’re back on our feet, | 一旦我们东山再起 |
[40:18] | we’ll get a house as big as this one. | 我们要买一所跟这一样大的房子 |
[40:22] | Bigger. | 要更大的 |
[40:39] | I get my wife this dog for her birthday. | 我老婆生日的时候 我送给她那条狗 |
[40:42] | Stray from the pound. | 从收容所领养的 |
[40:44] | Cheapest gift I’ve ever gotten her. | 是我送过她的最便宜的礼物了 |
[40:45] | She loves it. So I’m a genius, right? | 她很喜欢它 我是个天才吧 |
[40:46] | Then I find out it’s got this weird blood disease. | 后来我发现 它患有奇怪的血液病 |
[40:50] | Now I’m laying out $600 a month for doggie medicine. Am I a genius? | 现在我每个月要花600块买药 我还是天才吗 |
[40:55] | Don’t be cynical. You did something nice. | 别挖苦自己 你做了好事 |
[40:57] | You made your wife happy. | 你让你妻子很开心 |
[40:59] | Now, let’s talk about what’s gonna make you happy. | 现在我们来谈谈会让你开心的事 |
[41:11] | Yes, each new day in suburbia | 是的 郊区的每一个早晨 |
[41:14] | brings with it a new set of lies. | 都伴随着一系列新的谎言 |
[41:17] | The worst are the ones we tell | 最糟糕的 是那些 |
[41:20] | ourselves before we fall asleep. | 我们在睡前告诉自己的话 |
[41:23] | We whisper them in the dark, | 我们在黑暗中轻声告诉自己 |
[41:27] | telling ourselves we’re happy. | 我们是快乐的 |
[41:30] | Or, that he’s happy. | 或者 他是快乐的 |
[41:37] | That we can change. | 我们会改变 |
[41:42] | Or that he will change his mind. | 或者 他会改变主意 |
[41:50] | We persuade ourselves we can live with our sins… | 我们说服自己 我们能原谅自己的罪过 |
[42:03] | …Or that we can live without him. | 或者 我们没有他也能生活 |
[42:08] | Yes, each night before we fall asleep | 是的 每个入睡前的夜晚 |
[42:12] | we lie to ourselves, | 我们对自己说谎 |
[42:14] | in the desperate, desperate hope, that come morning, | 无比急切地希望 清晨来临时 |
[42:20] | it will all be true. | 一切都会成真 |