时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Turns out someone hurt her, I want them dead. | 有人伤害了她 我要他们死 |
[00:05] | Sometimes… | 有时 |
[00:06] | I’m running out of money. | 我快没钱花了 |
[00:07] | In a couple of weeks I’m gonna be screwed. | 再过几周 我就完蛋了 |
[00:09] | In that case, you might wanna think about looking for a job. | 这样的话 你该考虑找份工作 |
[00:11] | The answers… | 看似被解开的 |
[00:13] | If you could just tell me what he told you | 能否告诉我他对你说了什么 |
[00:14] | and then I can fix the problem. | 我才能解决这个问题 |
[00:15] | I can’t do that. | 我不能说 |
[00:17] | …to life’s biggest questions… | 生命中最大的悬疑 |
[00:18] | I had the nightmare again. | 我又做恶梦了 |
[00:19] | What do you think the significance of the name Angela is? | 安吉拉这个名字有什么特殊意义吗 |
[00:23] | Actually, that’s my real name. | 事实上 那是我的真名 |
[00:25] | …are buried… | 却埋藏于 |
[00:26] | She’s not been dead a month | 她去世还不到一个月 |
[00:27] | and it’s like you’ve totally forgotten she never existed. | 你就好像已经把她忘得一干二净 |
[00:28] | …under even bigger lies. | 更大的谎言之中 |
[00:30] | Zach was telling Julie about what happened to Dana. | 扎克把丹娜的事告诉了朱莉 |
[00:33] | He didn’t mean to kill Dana. | 他不是故意杀死丹娜的 |
[00:40] | Most mothers will tell you | 多数母亲会告诉你 |
[00:42] | their children are a gift from god. | 她们的孩子是天赐的礼物 |
[00:45] | Most mothers will also tell you | 多数母亲也会告诉你 |
[00:47] | that the gifts their children give them | 孩子们送给她们的礼物 |
[00:49] | are less than heavenly. | 就差强人意了 |
[00:53] | Lynette had suffered through | 勒奈特不幸收到过 |
[00:55] | artwork made in kindergarten… | 幼儿园时的图画作业 |
[00:59] | …spice racks made in summer camp… | 夏令营时做的调味栏 |
[01:04] | …and jewelry made at the scout jambore. | 以及童子军时做的项链 |
[01:08] | But this day… | 然而这一天 |
[01:10] | …Lynette Scavo received a gift | 勒奈特·斯加沃收到一份 |
[01:12] | every mother dreams of. | 每个母亲都梦寐以求的礼物 |
[01:15] | One she wasn’t embarrassed to display. | 一份她不会羞于展示的礼物 |
[01:18] | – Where did you guys get this pot? – We made it. | -这花盆哪来的 -我们自己做的 |
[01:21] | Really? I love it. | 真的吗 我很喜欢 |
[01:24] | Well, this is the nicest present | 这是你们送给我的 |
[01:27] | you boys have ever given me. | 最好的礼物 |
[01:29] | And you know what? I’m going to put it out on the front porch | 我打算把它放在前廊 |
[01:31] | the whole neighborhood can enjoy it. | 让邻居们都能欣赏它 |
[01:34] | Lynette knew she’d cherish the memory of that moment | 勒奈特知道 那一刻的回忆 |
[01:38] | for the rest of her life. | 她会珍惜一辈子 |
[01:42] | The memory of that moment was ruined the very next day. | 可第二天 那一刻的回忆就幻灭了 |
[01:52] | Mrs. Mccluskey, why are you taking my flower pot? | 麦克卢斯基太太 你干嘛拿走我的花盆 |
[01:56] | Because it’s mine. | 因为这是我的 |
[01:57] | Your boys stole it off my porch. | 是你儿子从我家门廊上偷的 |
[01:58] | No, no, no. My sons made that for me for Valentine’s Day! | 不不 这是我儿子给我的情人节礼物 |
[02:02] | I bought this in Costa Rica on my last cruise. You see? | 这是我上次坐游轮去哥斯达黎加买的 |
[02:06] | It’s still got the price tag on it. Look. | 上面还有价签呢 瞧见没 |
[02:10] | What? Nothing more to say? Cat got your tongue? | 怎么不说话 哑口无言了吗 |
[02:14] | You listen to me, keep your brats off my property. | 听好了 让你家的淘气鬼离我的东西远点 |
[02:17] | Yes, most mothers will tell you | 没错 多数母亲会告诉你 |
[02:20] | their children are a gift from god. | 她们的孩子是天赐的礼物 |
[02:25] | Most mothers will also tell you | 多数母亲还会告诉你 |
[02:28] | there are some days when you wish you could return them. | 有时候 你真希望能把他们退回去 |
[03:13] | It was the day before Valentine’s Day | 情人节的前一天 |
[03:15] | and every man on Wisteria Lane | 紫藤郡上的每个男人 |
[03:17] | was preparing for this most dangerous of holidays. | 都在为这一最可怕的节日作准备 |
[03:22] | While some purchased romantic cards… | 有人买了浪漫的卡片 |
[03:27] | …and some brought home candy and flowers… | 有人买了糖果和鲜花 |
[03:31] | and some made dinner reservations at fancy restaurants… | 有人在高级餐厅预订了晚餐 |
[03:37] | …others managed to forget about the day entirely… again. | 还有些人 再次完全忘记了这个日子 |
[03:44] | This flurry of activity was lost | 这一仓促的行动 |
[03:45] | on the women of Wisteria Lane. | 并没影响到紫藤郡的女士们 |
[03:48] | They were busy learning a secret about their neighbors. | 她们正忙于探究邻居的秘密 |
[03:52] | A secret that was positively heartbreaking. | 一个十分令人揪心的秘密 |
[03:57] | So Paul said that Zachary killed Dana? | 保罗说是扎克杀了丹娜 |
[04:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:01] | Well, it must have been an accident. | 那一定是意外 |
[04:03] | I mean, little boys don’t just kill their baby sisters | 小男孩怎么会杀害自己的妹妹呢 |
[04:05] | Well, whatever it was, that boy is seriously disturbed, | 无论真相如何 这孩子精神严重失常 |
[04:08] | and I’ve forbidden Julie from hanging out with him. | 我已经禁止朱莉跟他交往了 |
[04:10] | Could you hold her? | 帮我抱着她好吗 |
[04:11] | So this is it. | 原来如此 |
[04:13] | This is the secret that Mary Alice was trying to protect. | 这就是玛丽·艾莉丝一直试图隐瞒的秘密 |
[04:16] | Think of the guilt that she must have lived with. | 她肯定满怀愧疚 |
[04:18] | You know, I never thought I’d say this, | 我没想到我会这样说 |
[04:20] | but I kind of feel sorry for Paul. | 但我有点替保罗难过 |
[04:22] | I wish I could. I still feel like something’s not right. | 我希望我也如此 可还是觉得不对劲 |
[04:25] | – What do you mean? – Well, we’ve all been in their house. | -你什么意思 -我们都去过他们家 |
[04:28] | Have you ever seen a picture of another kid there? | 从没见过另一个孩子的照片吧 |
[04:31] | I mean, why keep Dana’s baby blanket | 为什么偏偏留着丹娜的婴儿毯 |
[04:33] | and throw out all the photos? | 却扔掉所有的照片呢 |
[04:35] | That’s a good point. | 有道理 |
[04:36] | We never answered why did Mary Alice | 我们还不知道为什么玛丽·艾莉丝 |
[04:37] | refer to herself as “Angela” in that therapy session? | 在治疗的时候自称”安吉拉” |
[04:40] | All I know is this — Mary Alice loved Zach | 我只知道 玛丽·艾莉丝爱扎克 |
[04:43] | more than anything in the world. | 胜过这世上的一切 |
[04:45] | When you love a child that much… | 当你那么爱一个孩子 |
[04:49] | you’re capable of doing all sorts of things. | 你什么都做得出来 |
[04:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:05] | Hello? These were delivered to my house by mistake. May I? | 这些误送到我家 我就拿来了 |
[05:11] | They’re for Mary Alice Young. | 是给玛丽·艾莉丝·杨的 |
[05:14] | Oh, my god. | 上帝 |
[05:16] | I, uh… had a standing order with the florist. | 我在花店签了长期订单 |
[05:20] | I… forgot to cancel it. | 忘记去取消了 |
[05:24] | Mary Alice was my wife. | 玛丽·艾莉丝是我妻子 |
[05:26] | She passed away a few months ago. | 她几个月前去世了 |
[05:31] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 我感到很遗憾 |
[05:34] | And I’m sorry for yours. | 我也对你很遗憾 |
[05:36] | – Pardon? – Your sister? Martha? | -什么 -我是说你妹妹 玛莎 |
[05:39] | Oh… Yes… Her. | 是啊 她 |
[05:47] | Good lord, that’s Angela. | 天哪 那是安吉拉 |
[05:51] | What? | 什么 |
[05:53] | Angela Forrest. We worked together in Utah. | 安吉拉·福里斯特 我们在犹他州共事过 |
[05:55] | It must be 15 years ago. | 是15年前的事了 |
[05:57] | I’m afraid you’re mistaken. My wife’s name was Mary Alice. | 恐怕你弄错了 我妻子叫玛丽·艾莉丝 |
[06:02] | She’s… never been to Utah. | 她从没去过犹他州 |
[06:07] | Well, I could be mistaken. | 可能是我弄错了 |
[06:08] | As I said, it’s… it’s been years. | 如我所说 已经很多年了 |
[06:19] | No, Mickey, you’re wrong. I wasn’t acting like a diva. | 不 米琦 你错了 我没耍大牌 |
[06:22] | I left the boat show because | 我从船展落跑是因为 |
[06:24] | that coordinator was making passes at me. | 调度员一直在调戏我 |
[06:27] | I mean, it’s not my fault. Yao Lin, you missed a spot. | 错不在我 姚琳 那里漏擦了 |
[06:31] | No, spare me the lecture | 别对我说教了 |
[06:33] | and just book me another job, quick. | 赶紧再帮我找份工作 |
[06:35] | Carlos and I are up to our asses in bills | 卡洛斯和我债台高筑 |
[06:37] | and we can’t pay ’em. | 我们快负担不起了 |
[06:39] | Fine. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[06:49] | – What did you say? – Nothing. | -你说什么 -没什么 |
[06:53] | Are you going to clean that spot? | 你打算把那里擦干净吗 |
[06:56] | – Which one? – The one I told you to clean. | -哪里 -我让你擦的地方 |
[07:00] | I’ll get to it. | 我会擦的 |
[07:12] | Clean it now. | 现在就擦 |
[07:14] | – Why? – Because I said so. | -为什么 -因为是我说的 |
[07:19] | Ok. But you got to say please. | 也行 但你得说请 |
[07:24] | Fine. Please. | 好 请 |
[07:32] | Anything to get you back on your knees | 只要能让你乖乖地 |
[07:34] | scrubbing where you belong. | 跪下去擦就行 |
[07:36] | – You’re not better than me. – Excuse me? | -你也不比我高贵 -什么 |
[07:41] | The only reason you have anything | 你在生活中得到的一切 |
[07:43] | in your life is because you’re pretty. | 只是因为你漂亮 |
[07:46] | One day you’ll be old | 总有一天 你会变老 |
[07:47] | and when that happens, you’ll be nothing. | 等到那时 你将一无所有 |
[07:53] | You are so fired. | 你被炒了 |
[07:56] | No kidding. | 别反悔 |
[08:07] | Ooh, Valentine’s Day card. It’s pretty. | 情人节卡片 真漂亮 |
[08:10] | And meticulously hand-painted. | 而且是细致的手绘图 |
[08:13] | Whoever sent you that must really love you. | 看来送你卡的人一定很爱你 |
[08:16] | – And be loaded with talent. – It’s beautiful. Thanks. | -而且才华横溢 -很漂亮 谢谢 |
[08:22] | So are we still on for tomorrow night? | 我们今晚的约会还算数吗 |
[08:24] | Oh, not only are we on, | 岂止算数 |
[08:25] | I got reservations at Le Petit Fleur. | 我在佩蒂弗勒餐厅订了位 |
[08:27] | Ooh, that place is so pretentious. | 那里太高档了 |
[08:29] | I’ve been dying to go there. | 我一直想去来着 |
[08:31] | Boys? Get your little fannies inside. | 孩子们 全部给我进来 |
[08:35] | Guys? | 孩子们 |
[08:38] | Oh, poor, Lynette. If she doesn’t get a new nanny soon, | 可怜的勒奈特 要是她再找不到保姆 |
[08:41] | – She’s gonna implode. – Shh. | -她会崩溃的 -嘘 |
[08:48] | Hey, guys. Who you hiding from? | 孩子们 你们在躲谁 |
[08:51] | – Our mom. – She wants to spank us. | -我们的妈妈 -她要打我们 |
[08:53] | Why, did you do something bad? | 你们做了什么坏事吗 |
[08:58] | Well, if you hide out too long, she’ll get worried. | 如果你们躲太久 她会担心的 |
[09:00] | Then she’ll get madder. | 那时她会更生气 |
[09:01] | You know what I say? Go on home. Take your lumps. | 明白吗 赶紧回家 |
[09:03] | There’s a decent chance you’ll have the rest of day to play. | 这样至少今天剩下的时间你们还能玩一会 |
[09:07] | Come on, climb aboard. | 来 爬上来 |
[09:16] | – Pretty impressive. – Well, I love kids. | -干得好 -我喜欢孩子 |
[09:19] | Can’t wait to have my own some day. | 真希望将来能有自己的孩子 |
[09:34] | We don’t want to get spanked. | 我们不想挨打 |
[09:36] | Yeah, we promise we’ll be good. | 我们保证会乖的 |
[09:38] | Too late. You stole. And then you lied. | 太晚了 你们偷东西 还撒谎 |
[09:41] | Even worse, | 更糟的是 |
[09:42] | you made me look bad in front of Mrs. Mccluskey, | 你们让我在麦克卢斯基太太面前难堪 |
[09:45] | who you know is mommy’s sworn enemy. | 你们明知道她是我的宿敌 |
[09:48] | Time to pick your poison. | 该选工具了 |
[09:50] | How about a belt? It’s a classic. | 皮带怎么样 挺传统的 |
[09:54] | Well, we could go with the old hickory stick. | 我们可以用山胡桃树枝 |
[09:58] | It’s a clich | 虽然干枯了 |
[09:59] | but it’s pretty effective. | 但很管用 |
[10:01] | I know. We’ll go with the spatula. | 我们可以用锅铲 |
[10:03] | The holes give it less wind resistance. | 上面的洞能减少空气阻力 |
[10:07] | Moves faster. | 快速有效 |
[10:08] | No! No, no, no, no. | 别 别 别 别 |
[10:10] | Guys! Hey, my hands are tied. | 孩子们 听着 我已经束手无策了 |
[10:13] | Thieves get spanked. | 偷东西就要挨打 |
[10:14] | Just the way it works. | 这是常理 |
[10:18] | – Unless… – Unless what? | -除非 -除非怎样 |
[10:22] | For a first time offence, if you swear, | 鉴于是初犯 如果你们发誓 |
[10:26] | cross your heart, that you will never, never steal again, | 保证你们以后再也不偷东西了 |
[10:30] | and you write Mrs. Mccluskey a letter of apology, | 并给麦克卢斯基太太写封道歉信 |
[10:34] | I will let it slide. | 我就饶了你们 |
[10:36] | – Ok! – Yeah! We swear. | -行 -好 我们发誓 |
[10:38] | All right, | 好吧 |
[10:39] | start with “Dear Mrs. Mccluskey…” | 就以”亲爱的麦克卢斯基太太”开头 |
[10:45] | Mommy? Why are you smiling? | 妈妈 你笑什么 |
[10:48] | Do you know what “psychological warfare” means? | 知道什么叫做心理战吗 |
[10:51] | – No. – Well, too bad for you. | -不知道 -那真是可惜 |
[10:55] | Ok, start with a big “m”, “c”… | 写吧 先是大写m 然后c |
[10:58] | Good. | 非常好 |
[11:00] | Rex and I are hosting a dinner party for ten next week. | 雷克斯和我打算下周办个十周年婚庆派对 |
[11:04] | We’re using our best china | 我们要用上最好的瓷器 |
[11:06] | and serving duck. | 并以鸭子为主菜 |
[11:07] | So, you and Rex are a couple again? | 那么 你和雷克斯复合了 |
[11:10] | Yes. You know, that’s one of things | 是的 你知道吗 如果我们分开 |
[11:13] | I hated most about our separation, | 最令我反感的事情 |
[11:15] | not being able to throw dinner parties. | 就是不能举行派对晚会 |
[11:18] | There’s just something so civilized and elegant about them, | 这其中有一些文明又优雅的东西 |
[11:22] | don’t you think? | 你不这样认为吗 |
[11:23] | I take it you’ve resolved your feelings about his infidelity? | 我还以为你克服了对他不忠的反感 |
[11:28] | Let’s just say | 这样说吧 |
[11:29] | I’ve put them in an imaginary box | 我把它们锁进一个虚构的盒子里 |
[11:31] | and don’t plan on looking at them for a while. | 并暂时不去看它们 |
[11:34] | Do you think that it is the healthiest way | 你认为这个和解的方式 |
[11:36] | to achieve a reconciliation? | 健康吗 |
[11:38] | Well, it won’t be easy at first. | 刚开始也不容易 |
[11:40] | There’ll be a lot of forced smiles | 你不得不强颜欢笑 |
[11:43] | and perfunctory love-making, | 敷衍了事满足对方的性需求 |
[11:45] | but after a few decades whiz by, | 但是几十年后 |
[11:46] | I’m sure I’ll find a way to forgive him. | 我确信自己会找到一种方式原谅他 |
[11:49] | Well, as long as you have a plan. | 既然你有这个计划 |
[11:56] | I do want to forgive him, Dr. Goldfine. | 我真心想原谅他 高德芬博士 |
[11:58] | but… there’s something he’s still not telling me. | 但是 他似乎还有事瞒着我 |
[12:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:08] | I think it has something to do with why he had the affair. | 我想那和他发生婚外情的原因有关 |
[12:12] | – Have you confronted him? – Once. | -你跟他谈过这个问题吗 -谈过一次 |
[12:14] | You should have seen the look in his eyes. | 你真应该看看他当时的眼神 |
[12:17] | He was terrified I’d figure it out. | 他很怕我知道 |
[12:23] | You know what it is, don’t you? | 你知道他在隐瞒什么 对吧 |
[12:26] | Bree, I can’t discuss other patients. | 布里 我不能与你谈论其他病人 |
[12:29] | I realize that. | 我知道 |
[12:35] | This thing that he’s hiding… Is it bad? | 他瞒着我的事 很龌龊吗 |
[12:43] | Oh, ok, um… Uh… | 好吧 算了 |
[12:46] | Maybe it’s better that I don’t know. | 也许我还是不知道为妙 |
[12:49] | Bree, how does this reconciliation have a chance | 布里 如果你们俩都不愿意 |
[12:52] | if the two of you can’t be honest | 向对方坦诚自己内心最深处的部分 |
[12:55] | about the innermost parts of your lives? | 你们复合的机会很渺茫 |
[12:57] | We’re, um… W.A.S.P. S, Dr. Goldfine. | 我们是欧裔新教徒[上流社会] 高德芬博士 |
[12:59] | Not acknowledging the elephant in the room | 佯装视而不见 |
[13:01] | is what we do best. | 是我们最擅长的 |
[13:03] | You’d settle for that? | 你们决定这样做了吗 |
[13:05] | A life filled with repression and denial? | 选择充满压抑和猜忌的生活 |
[13:09] | And the dinner parties. Don’t forget the dinner parties. | 至少还有派对晚会 可别忘了 |
[13:20] | And, uh, over there you got your Queens and, uh… | 在那边你能看到皇后系列 |
[13:24] | your Quad spring series, | 舒适新春系列 |
[13:26] | and your Deluxe 1000s, | 还有奢华1000系列 |
[13:28] | all the way to the imperial paradise. Sweet racket, huh? | 直通睡眠的尊享乐园 这工作不错吧 |
[13:33] | I swear sometimes I wake up in the morning | 有时候我早晨醒来 |
[13:36] | and I can’t believe I’m the Siesta king. | 简直不敢相信自己成了午睡国王 |
[13:38] | Except for how I am. | 甚至不知道是怎么当上的 |
[13:40] | Very impressive. | 很动人 |
[13:43] | So, where does the photographer want me for the shoot? | 那么 摄影师要我在哪里拍照 |
[13:47] | Uh, didn’t your agent tell you? There’s no shoot. | 你的经纪人没有告诉你么 不用拍照 |
[13:51] | Well, then what did you hire me for? | 那你雇我做什么 |
[13:56] | You’ve heard the expression “sex sells”? | 你听说过”美女促销”吗 |
[13:59] | That’s why you are coming. | 那就是你的工作 |
[14:00] | You’re here to remind people | 你要使人们联想到 |
[14:02] | there’s a lot of fun things they can do on a Siesta King mattress | 除了睡觉 在一张午睡国王床垫上 |
[14:05] | that don’t involve sleep. Get it? | 还有许多愉悦的事情可以做 懂吗 |
[14:30] | It is often said that good fences make good neighbors. | 常言道 篱笆扎得牢 邻居处得好 |
[14:36] | But as Lynette was about to discover, | 但是 勒奈特却发现 |
[14:38] | the fence might just need a little barbed wire | 如果和麦克卢斯基太太毗邻 |
[14:42] | if the neighbor is Mrs. Mccluskey. | 篱笆还需要装上铁丝网 |
[14:50] | What do you think you are doing? Get out of here. | 你在干什么 快出去 |
[14:53] | Your little criminals snuck into my house | 你家的小贼潜入我家 |
[14:55] | and stole my wall clock. | 把我的挂钟偷走了 |
[14:57] | What? | 什么 |
[14:58] | It was a hand-painted, purple and white wall clock. | 一只手工涂漆 紫色白色相间的挂钟 |
[15:01] | My son made it. | 是我儿子亲手做的 |
[15:03] | You sure you didn’t misplace it? You are getting up in years. | 你确定不是你乱放 毕竟你上了年纪 |
[15:05] | No offence, | 我无意冒犯 |
[15:06] | but you probably forget where you put things. | 可能是你不记得把它放在哪了 |
[15:08] | No offence, but you should be sterilized. | 我也无意冒犯 但你最好别再生孩子了 |
[15:11] | Look! My boys do not break into people’s houses. | 听着 我的孩子没有闯进别人家里 |
[15:14] | Sure, they may have stolen your flowerpot. | 当然 他们也许偷了你一盆花 |
[15:16] | But you know they apologized for that. | 可他们已经道过歉了 |
[15:18] | They wrote a note. | 他们只是写了张纸条 |
[15:20] | That’s the coward’s way out. | 这是懦夫的做法 |
[15:22] | They should come over and apologize in person. | 他们应该当面道歉 |
[15:23] | You know what? This has been fun. But now… | 这听上去真是滑稽 但现在… |
[15:25] | You let those boys run wild. | 你的放任自流导致你的孩子到处撒野 |
[15:27] | Toys all over the yard, bikes out in the street. | 玩具扔得满院子 自行车随便停在街上 |
[15:31] | It’s a disgrace. | 真丢人 |
[15:31] | Get out of my house! | 你给我出去 |
[15:33] | Those boys would’ve been better off raised by wolves. | 你儿子被狼抚养也比现在好 |
[15:36] | God knows they would have been cleaner. | 也许他们还会干净点 |
[15:44] | Valentine’s Day is tomorrow. | 明天是情人节 |
[15:46] | I know. I already bought your gifts. | 我知道 我给你买好礼物了 |
[15:50] | Roses and English toffee? | 玫瑰和英式太妃糖吗 |
[15:53] | Mm-hm. Just like always. | 是的 同往常一样 |
[15:56] | Yes. And I suppose we’ll make love tomorrow night, too. | 是啊 我们明晚可能还会做爱 |
[16:01] | That is our little tradition. | 我们的小惯例 |
[16:03] | Good. I’m looking forward to it. | 真好 我很期待 |
[16:14] | Are you looking forward to it? | 你呢 |
[16:18] | What? | 什么 |
[16:19] | Well, just that I know that I don’t… | 我知道我不能满足你这方面的需求 |
[16:21] | Please you sexually, so I was wondering | 所以就房事而言 我想知道 |
[16:24] | if you really were looking forward to being with me. | 你是否真的期待和我做爱 |
[16:26] | Oh, for god’s sake. | 拜托 别这样 |
[16:27] | I’m sorry. Rex. | 抱歉 雷克斯 |
[16:29] | I thought I could pretend that this doesn’t upset me anymore. | 我以为我可以假装不为此事心烦意乱 |
[16:32] | – But I can’t. – Please, don’t do this. | -可我做不到 -我求你了 别这样 |
[16:34] | You had an affair, you went to another woman for sex | 你搞外遇 和另一个女人上床 |
[16:37] | to give you something I couldn’t. | 以寻求我不能满足你的需求 |
[16:39] | At least tell me what that something is. | 至少你该告诉我你到底需要什么 |
[16:42] | – Bree, I can’t. – Why not? | -布里 我不能告诉你 -为什么 |
[16:50] | Rex, please tell me. | 雷克斯 求你告诉我 |
[16:52] | Let me prove to you how much I love you. | 让我证明给你看 我有多爱你 |
[17:00] | I like to be dominated. | 我喜欢被征服 |
[17:04] | Huh? | 什么 |
[17:07] | Sexually. | 就房事而言 |
[17:11] | – Huh? – Never mind. | -什么 -还是算了吧 |
[17:15] | Rex, please, I want to understand. | 雷克斯 告诉我 我想了解 |
[17:22] | Mistress, no. | 夫人 不要 |
[17:24] | – Quiet, slave. – Yes, mistress. | -给我安静点 -是 夫人 |
[17:26] | – Turn your head. Don’t look at me. – Mistress… | -转过头去 别看我 -夫人 |
[17:29] | On your knees, now. Right now. Tighten your cuff. | 给我跪下 立刻 戴上手铐 |
[17:33] | – Yes, mistress. – Do it now. Head down. | -是 夫人 -给我低下头去 |
[17:35] | Ow, yes, ow. Yes. | 是 是 |
[17:37] | Put it in your mouth. | 把它放到嘴里 |
[17:41] | Yes, mistress, yes | 是 夫人 遵命 |
[17:43] | Well? | 就是这样 |
[17:47] | – What the hell did your mother do to you? – What? | -你妈妈到底对你做了什么 -什么 |
[17:50] | This just reeks of unresolved childhood trauma. | 这是孩童时代未抚平的创伤造成的后遗症 |
[17:54] | It has nothing to do with my mother. | 这和我妈妈没有关系 |
[17:55] | Bree, this is a preference. | 布里 这只是个人偏好问题 |
[17:57] | It’s a perversion. | 这简直是性变态 |
[17:59] | For god’s sake. You promised to be supportive. | 老天 你说过你会帮我的 |
[18:01] | What do you want me to say? | 那你想让我说什么 |
[18:03] | My husband wears metal clamps | 我丈夫喜欢在他的乳头上 |
[18:04] | around his nipples, hooray? | 戴着铁夹子 万岁 |
[18:06] | I want you to try it. Just… just once. | 我想让你试试 就一次 |
[18:09] | Try what? Hurting you? You actually want me to hurt you? | 试什么 打你吗 你真的想让我打你 |
[18:13] | So, I can feel pleasure, yes. | 那样我才能获得快感 |
[18:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:20] | So, was it good for you, too? | 这样你也会有快感 是吧 |
[18:35] | Mike wants babies. | 麦克想要孩子 |
[18:37] | – What? – He wants to have kids. | -你说什么 -他想要孩子 |
[18:40] | He had that look men get that says, | 他用一副男人常有的神情说着 |
[18:42] | “I’m ready to procreate, | “我做好了生育的准备 |
[18:44] | point me to the nearest cervix”. | 把我带到最近的子宫去吧” |
[18:46] | And this is a problem? | 这有问题吗 |
[18:49] | Oh, I can’t have another baby. | 我不可能再生一个孩子的 |
[18:51] | I’m so grateful I had you, | 有了你我感天动地 |
[18:53] | I don’t regret a minute of that. | 我从未后悔过 |
[18:55] | But I… found it to be completely overwhelming. | 但是 生孩子对我来说太可怕了 |
[18:59] | Sometimes I even wonder how I got through it. | 有时我甚至怀疑当初是怎么熬过来的 |
[19:02] | You and me both. | 我也怀疑 |
[19:04] | So, have you told Mike how you feel? | 你没告诉麦克你的想法吗 |
[19:07] | Oh, I can’t tell him. This could be a deal-breaker. | 我不能说 那样我们就完了 |
[19:10] | Julie, I really love him. I don’t want to lose him. | 朱莉 我真的很爱他 不想失去他 |
[19:14] | Maybe you’re overreacting. | 也许你是杞人忧天 |
[19:15] | I bet he’d rather have you than a baby. | 我确信他更愿意要你而不是孩子 |
[19:18] | What if he doesn’t? | 万一不是呢 |
[19:21] | Then that’s something you need to know. | 那你也有必要知道这一点 |
[19:28] | Susan shouldn’t have been so worried. | 苏珊大可不必如此烦恼 |
[19:33] | Children were the last thing on Mike’s mind. | 麦克压根就没考虑孩子的事 |
[19:36] | He was too busy searching for answers | 他正忙着寻找答案 |
[19:40] | in all the wrong places. | 却没找对地方 |
[20:38] | Please, just… | 拜托 我只是 |
[21:07] | You got lucky. Didn’t hit anything major. | 你真走运 没伤到要害 |
[21:15] | Noah’s getting impatient. | 诺亚有点不耐烦了 |
[21:17] | You can tell Noah I’m getting closer. | 告诉他就快了 |
[21:21] | – That’s her, isn’t it? – Yeah. | -就是她吗 -是 |
[21:23] | Hard to believe | 真是难以置信 |
[21:24] | a kid from such a good family could get so messed up. | 一个良家闺秀竟然落得此下场 |
[21:26] | I met somebody who recognized her photo. | 我遇到一个能认出她的人 |
[21:29] | Thinks she rented a room on Pine Avenue. | 看来她在松树大道租过房 |
[21:31] | I was checking out houses when… | 当时我正在检查房子 |
[21:34] | Hey, Mike, it’s me. Are you there? Pick up. Hello? | 麦克 是我 你在吗 接电话 |
[21:39] | Ok, I know you’re home. Your lights are on. | 我知道你在家 你的灯亮着呢 |
[21:43] | Look, I really need to talk to you about something. | 我确实有事要对你说 |
[21:46] | You know what? I’ll just gonna stop by. | 要不我过来一下吧 |
[21:51] | I’m here. Ow! | 我在呢 |
[21:53] | – Are you ok? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 -是啊 |
[21:55] | Yeah, I just, uh… stubbed my toe. | 只是 磕到脚趾了 |
[22:02] | So, can I come over? | 我可以过来吗 |
[22:04] | I really need to talk to you about something. | 有事想跟你商量 |
[22:06] | Actually I got a buddy over here right now, um… | 现在有朋友来我家作客 |
[22:08] | Can you wait till dinner tomorrow? | 明天吃饭时再说好吗 |
[22:11] | It’s… kind of important. | 这事有点重要 |
[22:13] | Um… Yeah, I guess I can wait. | 也行 等明天再说吧 |
[22:16] | – Ok, see you at seven? – I’m counting the minutes. | -好 明天7点见 -我都等不及了 |
[22:23] | You should take it easy for the next few days. | 接下来几天你得好好休息 |
[22:26] | I can’t cancel. | 我没法取消 |
[22:28] | The last thing I need is for her to get suspicious. | 我最不愿意的就是让她起疑心 |
[22:36] | Maybe it’s my dementia, | 莫非我真的老年痴呆了 |
[22:38] | but I still haven’t found my purple wall clock. | 怎么老是找不着我紫色的挂钟 |
[22:40] | Nobody in my family knows or cares | 我们家没人知道也没人在乎 |
[22:43] | where your stupid clock is. | 你那傻兮兮的钟在哪 |
[22:45] | And by the way, would you tell your little criminals | 顺便 叫你家的小罪犯 |
[22:47] | to get their bikes out of the street. | 把自行车从街上搬走 |
[22:49] | – Oh, I’ll get it. – No. Don’t you dare. | -我去搬 -你敢 别去 |
[22:52] | We’ll move it when you say please. | 你说”请”我们就搬开它 |
[23:07] | Please. | 请 |
[23:08] | Ok, Ly… Ly… Lynette… Let’s not get crazy. | 好了 勒奈特 冷静 |
[23:12] | Even though it was Mrs. Mccluskey | 虽说是麦克卢斯基太太 |
[23:14] | who had officially declared war, | 率先挑起的战争 |
[23:16] | it was Lynette who decided to deliver the opening salvo. | 不过打响第一枪的却是勒奈特 |
[23:20] | – You’ll clean that up! – Think so? | -你得把它擦干净 -想得美 |
[23:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:28] | Yes, the war of Wisteria Lane | 没错 凡是卷入紫藤郡战争的人们 |
[23:31] | would indeed prove to be messy for everyone involved. | 注定会一团乱麻 |
[23:36] | Pardon me? Pardon me? | 请问 请问 |
[23:39] | We were wondering what the coil count is on this one. | 我们想知道这床垫有几层垫圈 |
[23:46] | Oh. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:00] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:02] | People keep coming and talking to me, asking me questions. | 人们老是来跟我问这问那的 |
[24:05] | That is not my job. | 那又不是我的工作 |
[24:07] | Well, you don’t have to be rude. | 那你也不能这么无礼 |
[24:09] | I am not a mattress salesperson. | 我又不是卖床垫的 |
[24:13] | Is there something wrong with being a mattress salesperson? | 卖床垫的怎么着了 |
[24:16] | Is it beneath you or something? | 不如你还是怎样 |
[24:19] | Honestly? Yes. I’m a model. | 要我说实话吗 是的 我是模特 |
[24:21] | You know what, your agent warned me that you were a diva. | 你的经纪人警告我你喜欢耍大牌 |
[24:24] | And he was right. | 他真说对了 |
[24:26] | You won’t talk to the customers, you bitch about coffee, | 你不跟顾客说话 抱怨咖啡难喝 |
[24:28] | and you wouldn’t even chip in for Hazel’s birthday cake. | 甚至不愿意为海兹尔的生日蛋糕凑份子 |
[24:31] | I just met the woman today. | 我今天刚认识这女人 |
[24:33] | That didn’t stop you from having a piece. | 那也不妨碍你来吃一块 |
[24:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[24:38] | But I don’t want someone around my store that’s not a team player. | 可我不喜欢店里有人不合群 |
[24:41] | – Oh, no. Wait. – You’re fired, princess. | -不 等等 -你被解雇了 公主 |
[24:44] | No… | 不 |
[24:48] | I need to know if my policy covers it. | 我想知道我的保险单有没有包括这个 |
[24:51] | No, my car actually wasn’t involved. | 不 不是我的车 |
[24:54] | It was my neighbor’s car… but the egg was mine. | 是我邻居的车 但那些蛋是我的 |
[24:59] | Aha. Well, can I speak to your supervisor? | 能跟你的主管谈谈吗 |
[25:02] | Honey? Can you come out here? | 宝贝 出来一下好吗 |
[25:08] | What? | 干吗 |
[25:11] | Look what I found stashed in the boys’ playhouse. | 看看我在孩子们的游戏屋找到了什么 |
[25:22] | Please tell me that’s not a purple wall clock. | 请告诉我那不是个紫色的挂钟 |
[25:28] | Pack your bags, we’re moving. | 收拾行李 我们搬家吧 |
[26:12] | Discouraged over losing her job, | 丢了工作后 加布丽尔情绪低落 |
[26:15] | Gabrielle decided a makeover | 打算改个新造型 |
[26:18] | would be the perfect cure for her depression. | 来调整心情 |
[26:21] | It was after finding a moisturizer she couldn’t afford | 当发现她连一款保湿霜也买不起时 |
[26:25] | that it finally occurred to Gabrielle… | 她终于认识到 |
[26:31] | …perhaps it was her pride that needed a makeover. | 也许该调整的是自尊心 |
[26:37] | Excuse me, Miss? | 对不起 小姐 |
[26:41] | You forgot to give me my receipt. | 你忘了给我收据 |
[26:44] | Oh. Right. Uh, oh… here. | 对 在这 |
[26:46] | Here we go. Thank you. Come again. | 给您 谢谢 欢迎再来 |
[26:59] | Mrs. Solis? | 索利斯夫人 |
[27:05] | Oh, god… | 上帝 |
[27:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:09] | Hello, Yao Lin. | 你好 姚琳 |
[27:12] | – How are you? – Good. Very good. | -你过得怎样 -很好 好极了 |
[27:15] | I wanted to call you. | 我本想给你打电话 |
[27:17] | I felt terrible about how we left things. | 对我们上次的事感到很抱歉 |
[27:20] | – I need lipstick. – Ok, but… | -我要买唇膏 -好的 但是 |
[27:23] | Now. | 现在就要 |
[27:28] | You must be loving this. Huh? | 你一定窃喜万分吧 |
[27:31] | Having me serve you must be a dream come true. | 让我为你服务 你梦想成真了 |
[27:33] | Can’t complain. | 好得没话说 |
[27:36] | That’s the difference between you and me, | 那就是你和我的区别 |
[27:38] | Yao Lin, our dreams. | 姚琳 我们梦想不一样 |
[27:40] | Close your eyes, please. | 请闭上眼睛 |
[27:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:44] | You see, I dreamed of | 你瞧 我梦想着 |
[27:45] | pulling myself up from nothing, and I did. | 从一无所有到自立自强 我做到了 |
[27:48] | I dreamed about things I wanted, and I got them all. | 我所追求的梦想 全都实现了 |
[27:52] | A high powered career, a handsome husband, | 成功的事业 英俊的丈夫 |
[27:55] | an extravagant house. | 豪华的房子 |
[27:59] | So this is just a blip on the radar for me. | 这不过是我生活中的一段小插曲 |
[28:02] | Because now I know what I’m capable of. | 我知道自己能够克服 |
[28:05] | And if I did it once, I can do it again. | 以前做得到 现在也行 |
[28:09] | I’m never really down, Yao Lin. | 我永远不会被真正打垮 姚琳 |
[28:11] | Even when it looks like I am. | 虽然看起来我好像不行了 |
[28:14] | So, enjoy this moment, enjoy your dream. | 所以享受这一刻吧 享受你的梦 |
[28:18] | ’cause for you, it doesn’t get any better than this. | 对你来说 你的梦也就到此为止了 |
[28:23] | There. Don’t you look beautiful? | 好了 看起来漂亮吧 |
[28:46] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[28:48] | – Everything ok? – This dress is just riding up. | -没事吧 -这裙子有点往上缩 |
[28:51] | If I walk any faster, | 只要我稍微走快点 |
[28:53] | it’ll be happy Valentine’s Day for everyone. | 大家都会有个格外快乐的情人节 |
[28:55] | Especially me. | 特别是我 |
[28:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:03] | Excuse me, Miss? | 对不起 小姐 |
[29:13] | I’m so sorry! Is… is everyone ok? | 真抱歉 大家都还好吧 |
[29:17] | Oh, thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[29:26] | – Oh, ma’am, your napkin. – Don’t even think about it. | -女士 你的餐巾 -我自己来 |
[29:41] | Oh… It’s so wonderful, what you wrote. Thank you. | 写得真好 谢谢你 |
[29:49] | Ok, I’m not gonna be any type of company | 除非我心头的大石卸下 |
[29:52] | until I get something off of my chest. | 否则我们没法再来往了 |
[29:56] | Do you remember the other day | 你还记得那天 |
[29:57] | when you said that you wanted to have kids? | 你说想要孩子吗 |
[30:02] | Here’s the thing. | 这就是了 |
[30:06] | I don’t think I’m ready to have another baby. | 我还没准备好再要一个孩子 |
[30:10] | I think we need to have a serious conversation. | 我想我们得好好谈谈 |
[30:14] | Uh… sure. | 没问题 |
[30:21] | – I’m not going over there. – Yes, you are. | -我不去 -不 你要去 |
[30:24] | No. I can deal with the humiliation of | 不 我能忍受挨家挨户 |
[30:27] | boring around returning everything the boys stole, | 归还孩子们偷的东西的耻辱 |
[30:30] | but please, don’t make me apologize to that woman. | 但是请你千万别让我向她道歉 |
[30:33] | This is being a good neighbor. | 这就是做个好邻居的真谛 |
[30:35] | Finding ways of getting along | 努力做到和睦相处 |
[30:38] | instead of, you know, hurling an egg at them. | 而不是朝对方扔鸡蛋 |
[30:42] | Why don’t I have to apologize? | 我干吗非得道歉 |
[30:43] | Why don’t we just go, | 为什么不干脆走过去 |
[30:44] | “Now we’re even”, and start from scratch? | 说声”我们扯平了” 然后从头开始 |
[30:46] | If the “pleasant human being” argument doesn’t fly, | 看来”做个好人”的说法不能打动你 |
[30:49] | we’ll try self-preservation. | 不如从自我保护的角度来看 |
[30:51] | What if she wakes up, the house is on fire. | 要是她醒来看到咱们房子着火了 |
[30:54] | You don’t want her to call 911? | 你不想让她打911吗 |
[30:55] | If our house catches fire, | 要是咱家着火了 |
[30:57] | I guarantee she’s the one that started it. | 我打赌就是她放的 |
[30:59] | Ok, my point is, the day will come when we need her help. | 风水轮流转 我们总有求她的时候 |
[31:03] | And I don’t want her not to help us | 我可不想她到时候 |
[31:04] | just because of some silly feud. | 因为些鸡毛蒜皮而拒绝我们 |
[31:08] | – Fine. I’ll do it. – Wow. Thank you. | -好吧 我去 -谢谢你 |
[31:12] | You know, whomever came up with model “love thy neighbor” | 提出”和邻居相亲相爱”标语的人 |
[31:14] | clearly live nowhere near Karen Mccluskey. | 肯定住得离凯伦·麦克卢斯基八杆子远 |
[31:18] | Yes, well, on Valentine’s Day, | 但在情人节 |
[31:21] | the only motto that really matters is, you know, | 头等重要的标语是 |
[31:24] | “love thy husband”. | “和丈夫相亲相爱” |
[31:25] | Really? I recall no such motto. | 真的吗 我可不记得有这个标语 |
[31:36] | I understand why you would want to have kids, | 我理解你为什么想要孩子 |
[31:39] | but that chapter in my life is just closed. | 但我生命中的这一章已经完结了 |
[31:41] | I don’t think I can go back there. | 我觉得不会再重演了 |
[31:44] | And so, you know, given the way I feel | 所以 就我的想法 |
[31:46] | and given the way I think you feel… | 和我所揣测你的想法来说 |
[31:52] | Oh, god. You’re not taking this well. | 天哪 你果然无法接受 |
[31:54] | Well. Oh, I was afraid of this. | 我就怕这样 |
[32:02] | What? | 怎么 |
[32:05] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[32:07] | What? | 什么 |
[32:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:13] | I don’t believe this. You’re leaving without even | 难以置信 你甚至都不试着 |
[32:16] | trying to talk me into having your baby? | 劝劝我要孩子就走了吗 |
[32:18] | I mean. How do you know I wouldn’t cave? | 你怎么确定我不会让步呢 |
[32:19] | I always cave. I… | 我很容易让步的 |
[32:23] | Mike? | 麦克 |
[32:38] | – Good night. – Night. | -晚安 -安 |
[32:50] | So, how does this… domination thing work? | 跟我说说 这是怎么个征服法 |
[33:01] | So there’s nothing to be afraid of. | 其实没什么可担心的 |
[33:04] | Mostly, we’ll just be constructing simple scenarios | 我们不过要设计个小情境 |
[33:06] | and acting them out. | 然后演出来 |
[33:08] | So, it’s like we’re in a little play. | 就好象演短剧 |
[33:11] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[33:13] | And if things get too rough, we’ll have a control word. | 我们得想个口令 以防场面失控 |
[33:16] | If one of us says it, the other backs off immediately. | 无论谁说了这词 对方立即停止 |
[33:19] | Ok. So what’s our control word? | 好的 那我们的口令是什么呢 |
[33:22] | Well, lately I’ve been using “Philadelphia”. | 最近我都在用”费城” |
[33:29] | What’s wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[33:30] | It’s that my Aunt Fern lives in philadelphia. | 弗恩姨妈住在费城 |
[33:32] | I don’t want to think about her, | 我不想在用皮鞭抽你时 |
[33:34] | while I’m spanking you with a leather strap. | 联想到她 |
[33:37] | Ok. Fine. You pick a control word. | 好吧 你来选词 |
[33:41] | Um… How about “Boise”? | 不如用 博伊西[爱达荷州首府] |
[33:46] | – “Boise”? – What’s the matter with “Boise”? | -博伊西 -博伊西不行吗 |
[33:51] | We’re gonna be doing psychological role-playing here, | 我们要做的是精神层面的角色扮演 |
[33:54] | Bree, and a funny word like “Boise” will ruin the mood. | 布里 博伊西这么搞笑的词会破坏气氛 |
[33:57] | We need something that sounds serious. | 我们得找个听起来严肃点的词 |
[34:00] | Hm. How about “Palestine”? | 那巴勒斯坦怎么样 |
[34:07] | “Boise” will be just fine. | 还是博伊西好了 |
[34:11] | So, I guess we should, uh… get started. | 那我们就开始吧 |
[34:16] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[34:20] | Handcuff me to the bed. | 把我铐在床上 |
[34:22] | Bree, you are not gonna regret taking this journey with me. | 布里 这次经历肯定让你永生难忘 |
[34:26] | This is gonna infuse our marriage with | 它会给我们的婚姻注入 |
[34:28] | more passion than you can imagine. | 超乎想象的激情 |
[34:31] | You just have to trust me. | 只要你相信我 |
[34:34] | I do. | 我相信 |
[34:39] | Would you mind if I ran these through the dishwasher once? | 介意我把这些用洗碗机洗一下吗 |
[34:44] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[34:47] | You can wait here. | 你在这等吧 |
[34:48] | You can see him as soon as the doctor’s finished. | 医生出来你就可以去看他 |
[34:50] | Oh, ok. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[34:55] | Can you believe that story? | 他说的你信吗 |
[34:57] | Please. There is no way that gunshot wound was self-inflicted. | 得了吧 那枪伤不可能是自己弄的 |
[35:00] | And he can’t remember who stitched him up. | 他连谁帮他缝伤口也想不起来 |
[35:03] | Well, the police are on their way to talk to him. | 警察就要来盘问他了 |
[35:05] | Let them sort it out. | 让他们解决吧 |
[35:28] | Sorry about ruining dinner. | 抱歉 我搞砸了晚餐 |
[35:31] | Oh, please, I’m just glad you’re ok. | 别这么说 你没事就好 |
[35:38] | So, you shot yourself? | 是你射伤了自己吗 |
[35:43] | Pretty lame, huh? | 很假 是吧 |
[35:48] | Yeah, I was cleaning my automatic | 我当时在洗车 |
[35:51] | and was too embarrassed to tell you. | 不好意思告诉你 |
[35:54] | Well, I could see why you would be. | 我明白你为什么不好意思 |
[35:58] | I know it sounds crazy, I just… | 我知道听起来很不现实 只是… |
[36:00] | I couldn’t let myself ruin your Valentine’s Day. | 我不允许自己毁了你的情人节 |
[36:04] | But I heard what you said at the restaurant. | 但是我听到你在餐厅说的了 |
[36:08] | About not wanting kids. | 关于不想要孩子 |
[36:10] | We don’t have to talk about that right now. | 不是说这事的时候 |
[36:12] | No, Susan. | 不 苏珊 |
[36:15] | I just want to be with you above everything else. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[36:19] | If that means not being a dad… | 如果那意味着不能当父亲 |
[36:24] | I may be stupid enough to shoot myself, | 或许我会蠢到射伤自己 |
[36:28] | but I’m not stupid enough to walk away from you. | 但还没蠢到要离开你 |
[36:34] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[36:37] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[36:43] | I’m gonna go outside and let you rest for a while. | 我不打扰你了 好好休息 |
[36:52] | Thanks… for being so understanding. | 谢谢你这么善解人意 |
[37:09] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[37:13] | Mr. Delfino? | 德尔非诺先生吗 |
[37:14] | I’m officer Russell, this is officer Walters. | 我是罗素探员 这是沃尔特斯探员 |
[37:18] | Uh, we’d like to ask you a few questions. | 我们有点问题要问你 |
[37:41] | What do you want? | 你们想干吗 |
[37:44] | The boys have something they’d like to say to you. | 孩子们有话对你说 |
[37:53] | I have some tea heating on the stove. | 我炉子上还热着茶 |
[37:55] | Perhaps you’d better come inside, boys. | 还是进来说吧 小子们 |
[38:03] | What about you, Lynette? Do you have anything to say? | 你呢 勒奈特 有话要说吗 |
[38:08] | No. I’ll just wait out here. | 没有 我就在这等着好了 |
[38:11] | Suit yourself. | 随便吧 |
[38:23] | You boys want some peanut brittle? | 你们想来点花生脆糖吗 |
[38:26] | Go ahead. | 拿吧 |
[38:27] | Don’t get any crumbs on my floor. Move over. | 别把渣子掉在地上 挪过去 |
[38:34] | Ok, go ahead. Make with the apology. | 好了 开始道歉吧 |
[38:40] | We’re sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[38:43] | That’s it, huh? Didn’t you know stealing is wrong? | 就这样吗 你们不知道偷窃是不对的吗 |
[38:48] | – How old are you anyway? – We’re six. | -你们多大了 -我们六岁了 |
[38:51] | – And how old are you? – Five. | -你呢 -五岁 |
[38:54] | Boy, your mother just pops them out, doesn’t she? | 你们的妈只负责把你们生出来 对吧 |
[38:57] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[39:00] | – How old do you think? – 150. | -你觉得呢 -150岁 |
[39:05] | Hurry up and eat your peanut brittle. | 快吃你们的花生脆糖吧 |
[39:13] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[39:18] | That’s my little boy. | 我的宝贝儿子 |
[39:20] | Where does he live? | 他在哪呢 |
[39:24] | – He died when he was 12. – How come? | -他12岁就死了 -为什么 |
[39:28] | He got sick. He was a little terror like you three. | 病死的 他当时和你们仨一样调皮 |
[39:35] | You would’ve liked him. | 你们本来能玩到一起的 |
[39:40] | Now, you done with the peanut brittle? | 糖吃完了吗 |
[39:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[39:48] | Now, I wanna say something to you before you go. | 另外 我得告诉你们 |
[39:51] | What you did was wrong, | 你们的行为是错误的 |
[39:54] | but it’s nice you got a present | 但送妈妈一个情人节礼物 |
[39:56] | for your mom for Valentine’s Day. | 这想法是好的 |
[40:00] | Nobody’s ever gonna love you like your mother. | 没人比你们的妈妈更爱你们 |
[40:04] | All right, let’s go. | 好啦 走吧 |
[40:09] | Get the hell out of my house. | 快离开我家 |
[40:11] | In her heart, Lynette knew she would | 内心深处 勒奈特知道 |
[40:14] | probably never love her neighbor, | 她或许永远不会喜欢这个邻居 |
[40:16] | never realizing love was the one thing | 永远也不会发现 |
[40:20] | she and her neighbor had in common. | 爱是她和她的邻居共有的 |
[40:37] | Hey, Lynette. | 勒奈特 |
[40:41] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[40:44] | My kids have been on a thieving jag. | 我的孩子染上了偷窃的毛病 |
[40:47] | Stealing stuff around the neighborhood. | 从邻居那偷东西 |
[40:49] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:50] | I know. They’re being punished. | 我知道 他们在接受惩罚 |
[40:52] | Probably for life. | 可能会被罚上一辈子 |
[40:54] | But… I needed you to see something. | 但是我得给你看样东西 |
[40:59] | They said they stole it from Mike’s garage. | 他们说是在麦克的车库里偷来的 |
[41:01] | From inside his workbench. | 从他工具箱里 |
[41:02] | Your Mike. | 你的麦克 |
[41:09] | – So? – Read the engraving. | -所以呢 -看看上面刻的字 |
[41:21] | – Is that blood? – I don’t know. | -是血吗 -不知道 |
[41:25] | What… what does this mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[41:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[41:41] | It’s impossible to grasp just how powerful love is. | 爱情的力量超乎寻常 |
[41:46] | It can sustain us through trying times… | 它能支撑我们度过艰辛 |
[41:54] | …Or motivate us to make extraordinary sacrifices. | 或是鼓励我们无私奉献 |
[42:01] | It can force decent men to commit the darkest deeds. | 能驱使高尚的男人作出邪恶的事情 |
[42:08] | Or compel ordinary women to search for hidden truths. | 也能逼迫寻常的女人去搜寻隐藏的真相 |
[42:16] | And long after we’re gone, | 并且就算我们与世长辞 |
[42:18] | love remains, burned into our memories. | 真爱仍会永存 铭刻心田 |
[42:25] | We all search for love. | 每个人都在找寻真爱 |
[42:28] | But some of us, | 但有的人 |
[42:30] | after we’ve found it, | 得到之后 |
[42:34] | wish we hadn’t. | 却后悔不已 |