时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – These are nice people. – My money says one of ’em isn’t. | -他们都是好人 -据我所知有一个不是 |
[00:06] | How creepy is Mrs. Huber’s sister? | 胡博太太的姐姐真是古怪 |
[00:09] | Promises were made. | 有人许下诺言 |
[00:10] | I’m going to find out exactly what happened to her. | 我一定会调查清楚她出了什么事 |
[00:13] | – Marriages came undone. – We are starting a family. | -婚姻破灭 -我们打算生儿育女 |
[00:16] | We’re not negotiating my uterus. | 我的子宫可没得商量 |
[00:18] | – Would you go out to dinner with me? – Like a date? | -你愿意和我共进晚餐吗 -是约会吗 |
[00:21] | – A date? – And the truth… | -约会 -而真相 |
[00:23] | – You burned your rival’s house down. – …was denied. | -你烧了你情敌的房子 -没人承认 |
[00:25] | I absolutely did not do that thing you accused me of. | 你根本就是在血口喷人 |
[00:31] | Martha Huber waited her whole life | 玛莎·胡博一辈子 |
[00:34] | for something to happen to her, | 都盼着自己身上能发生些 |
[00:36] | something exciting. | 激动人心的大事件 |
[00:39] | As a child she hoped to be kidnapped by a band of pirates. | 孩提时代她希望自己能被强盗绑架 |
[00:44] | As a teenager she dreamt of | 少女时代她梦想自己 |
[00:46] | being discovered by a Hollywood talent scout. | 能被某个慧眼的好莱坞星探发现 |
[00:50] | As a young woman she fantasized | 成年后她幻想能有个 |
[00:52] | a handsome millionaire would swep her off her fet. | 钻石王老五拜倒在她的石榴裙下 |
[00:57] | But the years had flown by and still nothing exciting | 但岁月经年 激动人心的大事件 |
[01:01] | had ever happened to Martha Huber. | 从未在玛莎·胡博身上发生过 |
[01:07] | Until the night she was murdered. | 直到她被杀害的那晚 |
[01:10] | Hello, Mrs. Huber. Let me give you a hand. | 你好 胡博太太 我来帮你吧 |
[01:13] | – That’s really not necessary. – I insist. | -不用啦 -我坚持 |
[01:16] | In those last moments it occurred to her, | 临死前 她终于明白了 |
[01:19] | in addition to being boring, | 生活之于她不仅是无聊 |
[01:22] | life could also be very cruel. | 而且很残酷 |
[01:26] | Luckily for Mrs. Huber, death was far more merciful. | 幸运的是 死亡之于她反而是种慈悲 |
[01:35] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[01:38] | That’s our missing woman all right. | 正是我们在找的失踪女性 |
[01:41] | Oh, Jeez. Didn’t take the media long to get wind of this. | 老天 媒体这么快就闻风而动了 |
[01:46] | Make sure no one contaminates my crime scene. | 确保没人破坏犯罪现场 |
[01:58] | Hey, little lady. | 我说 这位太太 |
[02:00] | A lot of people are looking for you. You know that? | 好多人都在找你 你知道吧 |
[02:03] | Your face is gonna be on the front page | 你就要登上我们州 |
[02:04] | of every paper in this state. | 每份报纸的头条了 |
[02:07] | How’s that for exciting? | 多么激动人心啊 |
[02:09] | Officer Jackson couldn’t be sure, but for a brief moment, | 有一瞬间 杰克逊警官不敢确定 |
[02:13] | he thought he saw the corpse of Martha Huber smile. | 他好像看到死去的玛莎·胡博笑了 |
[03:07] | Death had come once again to Wisteria Lane. | 死亡再次侵袭紫藤郡 |
[03:11] | I’m afraid I have some bad news for you. | 恐怕我要告诉你个坏消息 |
[03:14] | We found your sister’s body. | 我们找到你妹妹的尸体了 |
[03:21] | Word of the tragedy would soon | 惨剧的消息很快 |
[03:23] | spread throughout the neighborhood. | 在邻里间传开 |
[03:25] | But for now people went about | 不过 大家暂时还是一如往常 |
[03:28] | their lives as they always did, | 过着自己幸福的小日子 |
[03:30] | blissfully unaware. | 丝毫没意识到悲剧的存在 |
[03:35] | – Hello? Anybody home? – In the kitchen. | -有人在家吗 -我在厨房 |
[03:38] | Good news. I finished my book. | 好消息 我交稿了 |
[03:40] | So I thought to celebrate you could take me out to lunch. | 想庆祝一下 不如你带我出去吃午餐吧 |
[03:43] | – Susan. – Can we do a rain check? | -苏珊 -改天好吗 |
[03:46] | We’re looking at the plans for her house. | 我们正在研究她的重建方案 |
[03:48] | My insurance company’s cutting my check. | 保险公司削减了我的赔偿金 |
[03:51] | There’s only one plumber I want. | 麦克又是我唯一看中的水管工 |
[03:53] | Don’t expect to see this guy for a few months. | 这几个月就别想见他了 |
[03:55] | I’m gonna be riding him hard. | 我会整天追在他后头 |
[03:58] | Well, if anybody can go the distance, he can. I should know. | 他能坚持下来的 我了解他 |
[04:03] | See ya. | 改天见咯 |
[04:12] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[04:15] | Mike, we’re on the clock. | 麦克 我们该开工了 |
[04:25] | Hey, Felicia. What’s up? | 费利西娅 什么事 |
[04:33] | Edie? | 伊迪 |
[04:36] | They found Martha. | 他们找到玛莎了 |
[04:38] | Here, blow. Good. All right, come on. | 往这吹气 好 来吧 |
[04:43] | This is gonna be fun. Follow me. | 会很好玩的 跟着我 |
[04:55] | Excuse me? You can’t do that. | 不好意思 你不能这样 |
[04:59] | I’m here for the 10.00am yoga meditation class. | 我是来上10点的瑜伽冥想课的 |
[05:02] | Unfortunately, the daycare center’s full. | 很不幸 日托中心满员了 |
[05:05] | Yeah, I noticed that, but every time I come here it’s full. | 我知道 可每次我来都是满的 |
[05:09] | It’s a popular class, and the other moms come early. | 这课很受欢迎 其他妈妈们来得早 |
[05:12] | Look, all I can tell you is plan ahead next time. | 我只能说 你下回提早一点来 |
[05:18] | Lauren, I’m a mother of four. | 劳伦 我有四个孩子 |
[05:20] | Today I had to get up at five, | 早上我5点就得起床 |
[05:22] | make lunches, make breakfast, drop the twins at school | 做便当 做早饭 送双胞胎去学校 |
[05:25] | and get across town lugging a baby and a sick child. | 拖着一个婴儿和一个生病的孩子横跨城镇 |
[05:28] | Telling me to plan ahead is like telling me to sprout wings. | 让我提早还不如让我长对翅膀出来 |
[05:32] | And things like being told to plan ahead make me so crazy | 东提早一点 西提早一点 我会疯的 |
[05:36] | that yoga is the only thing to relax me. | 只有瑜伽能让我放松下来 |
[05:38] | Except I show up here and I can’t get in, | 可现在我到这了却进不去 |
[05:42] | and you tell me to plan ahead. | 你还让我提前一些 |
[05:45] | It’s a vicious cycle. See how that works? | 这是恶性循环 你明白吗 |
[05:48] | I get it, but if I broke the rules for you, | 如果我为你破例 |
[05:50] | I’d have to break ’em for the other moms, too. | 我就得为其他妈妈破例 |
[05:53] | The moms who followed the rules would get pissed. | 那么守规矩的妈妈就会不爽 |
[05:56] | I’d have to get pissy right back I’m afraid you know it | 于是我还得花心思对付她们 |
[05:58] | I don’t have time to read my magazine. | 这样我就没时间看杂志了 |
[06:00] | See how that works? | 明白了吗 |
[06:04] | I hope some day you have lots of children. | 我希望你将来也会有很多孩子 |
[06:10] | Hello? Hey, susan. I can’t talk. | 苏珊 我现在没空聊天 |
[06:13] | I’m in the middle of something here… | 我这儿有些麻烦 |
[06:17] | What? | 什么 |
[06:28] | – I had a wonderful time today. – Thank you. I did too. | -我过得很愉快 -谢谢你 我也是 |
[06:38] | – I’m sorry I can’t invite you in for coffee. – I get it. | -抱歉不能请你进屋坐会 -我明白 |
[06:41] | Rex still lives in the house. It would be awkward. | 雷克斯还住在这里 这会很尴尬 |
[06:44] | And I would rather cut off my hand than hurt his feelings. | 是啊 我宁可断手也不想伤害他 |
[06:50] | It’ll be a lot easier once he gets well enough to move out. | 这样他能快点痊愈搬出去 我就解脱了 |
[06:55] | So do you want to have lunch tomorrow? | 那你明天想一起吃午餐吗 |
[07:01] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意 |
[07:04] | Ok. Wow. | 好 |
[07:06] | Pick me up at one and we’ll do something fun. | 记得一点来接我 |
[07:08] | I’ll see you then. | 到时候见 |
[07:09] | Packages! | 包裹给我 |
[07:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:22] | Hi, Lynette. | 你好 勒奈特 |
[07:27] | What? | 什么 |
[07:34] | Hi, honey. Welcome home. | 亲爱的 欢迎回家 |
[07:43] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢 |
[07:45] | Take it easy. | 慢走 |
[07:53] | Come on, honey. Let’s celebrate. | 亲爱的 我们来庆祝吧 |
[07:55] | Sorry it’s the cheap stuff. I had to economize. | 抱歉这是便宜货 我得节俭嘛 |
[07:58] | Now you’re back we can restock the wine cellar. | 你回来我们就可以喝好酒了 |
[08:01] | – Let’s toast. – It’s very good to be back. | -干杯 -回家真好 |
[08:05] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[08:08] | It transmits to this, my electronic monitoring device. | 它连着这个 我的电子监控器 |
[08:14] | – Didn’t the lawyer tell you? – Tell me what? | -律师没告诉你吗 -告诉我什么 |
[08:16] | I’m on house arrest. It’s a condition of my bail. | 我被软禁在家里 这是保释条件 |
[08:19] | – No, he neglected to tell me that. – Yeah. | -没 他没有告诉我 -好吧 |
[08:23] | If I move more than 100 feet from that telephone, | 只要我离开信号接收器30米远 |
[08:26] | an alarm sounds. | 警报就会响 |
[08:27] | If I keep going, it transmits a signal to the F.B.I. | 我继续走 它就会通知联调局 |
[08:30] | And I’m back in jail. | 那我就要回去坐牢了 |
[08:31] | But how are you gonna work? | 那你怎么去上班 |
[08:33] | I can’t. I can’t do anything. | 我不能上班 我什么都做不了 |
[08:37] | No, no, that’s unreasonable. | 不不 这怎么行 |
[08:39] | What do they expect us to do for money? | 这么一来 我们怎么赚钱 |
[08:41] | The lawyer’s working on unfreezing the accounts, | 律师在解冻我的账户 |
[08:43] | and in the meantime, | 那么这段时间 |
[08:45] | haven’t you been modeling? | 不是有你在做模特吗 |
[08:47] | Carlos, this is not like New York | 卡洛斯 这里不比纽约 |
[08:50] | where I made thousands of dollars | 在那我当高级女装的模特 |
[08:52] | a day modeling haute couture. | 一天就能赚几千块 |
[08:54] | I’m doing boat shows. | 我现在只能做船展 |
[08:56] | I spend eight hours a day doing this. | 一天8小时保持这个动作 |
[08:59] | Well, I’d buy two boats from you. | 要是我 立马买你两艘船 |
[09:02] | Come on. | 好啦 |
[09:05] | Where’s my toast? | 不是要干杯吗 |
[09:11] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[09:19] | Hello? Hi, Bree. | 你好 布里 |
[09:23] | What? | 什么 |
[09:26] | If you find anything in your sister’s belongs | 如果你找到任何 |
[09:28] | that might shed light on her death, | 与你妹妹的死有关的遗物 |
[09:31] | letters or a date book, | 信件或者日记 |
[09:34] | please… call me immediately. | 请立即打电话给我 |
[09:38] | I believe she did keep a diary or something. | 我相信日记之类的肯定有 |
[09:41] | I’ll look around for it. | 我会找找看 |
[09:46] | Look at them all. Vultures. | 看看这些贪得无厌的人 |
[09:49] | Pretending to care, | 表面假装关心 |
[09:50] | when all they want are the sordid details. | 其实不过想挖掘肮脏的内幕 |
[09:54] | I don’t know. I think they just wanna show their support. | 我不知道 我想他们只是来表达慰问 |
[09:57] | Please. Human beings feed on misery. | 拜托 人类以悲惨为食 |
[10:02] | Well, we might as well give the people what they want. | 那我就来成全他们吧 |
[10:09] | Hello. I want to thank you all for coming out here | 我很感激大家能来这里 |
[10:13] | and expressing your genuine sorrow and disbelief. | 表达最真切的悲痛和怀疑 |
[10:17] | My sister martha would’ve been so touched. | 我妹妹玛莎会很感动的 |
[10:19] | I know many of you have questions. | 我知道你们都满腹狐疑 |
[10:21] | I’ve just spoken with the police who is still putting together | 我刚和警方谈过 他们仍在搜集 |
[10:24] | the details of what happened. | 案件发生的线索 |
[10:26] | What they do know is… Martha died a violent death. | 他们目前只知道 玛莎死于暴力 |
[10:32] | Yes, I know, it’s hard to hear. | 我知道这挺吓人的 |
[10:36] | Apparently there was a struggle. | 显然玛莎奋力挣扎过 |
[10:39] | They found scratching and bruising on her body, | 她身上有好几处抓痕和瘀伤 |
[10:41] | several broken bones | 多处骨裂 |
[10:43] | and traces of dirt in her lungs, | 肺里还有吸入的尘土 |
[10:47] | which leads us to believe that | 这不免让我们确信 |
[10:49] | she was still alive at the time of her burial | 被埋入土时 她还活着 |
[10:51] | and probably in great pain. | 并且承受了巨大的痛苦 |
[10:55] | But the good news is there are no signs that | 好消息是 没有迹象表明 |
[10:59] | she had been molested. | 她曾受到性侵犯 |
[11:02] | Now, I think it’s time that you return to your homes, | 我想 大家可以散了吧 |
[11:07] | to your loved ones. | 回家和家人待在一起 |
[11:11] | Oh, in lieu of a memorial service, | 我就不办追悼会了 |
[11:14] | I’ll be holding an estate sale day after tomorrow. | 后天我会举办一个售房会 |
[11:17] | Please, no personal checks. | 记住 不要个人支票 |
[11:30] | By the next morning, everyone on Wisteria Lane | 第二天早晨 紫藤郡所有人 |
[11:33] | was aware of Martha Huber’s demise, with no exceptions. | 无一例外 都听说了玛莎·胡博的死 |
[11:39] | Ok, boys. You see this gum? | 儿子们 看这些泡泡糖 |
[11:42] | If you promise to be quiet | 要是你们保证 |
[11:43] | while I am downstairs playing cards, it’s all yours. | 在我打牌时保持安静 就归你们了 |
[11:46] | – Deal? – Yeah! | -成交 -没问题 |
[11:48] | That’s what I like to hear. | 你们真乖 |
[11:51] | What are the odds? First Mary Alice | 也太巧了吧 先是玛丽·艾莉丝 |
[11:53] | and then Mrs. Huber? It’s shocking. | 接着是胡博太太 真恐怖 |
[11:56] | This is different. Someone was murdered on our street. | 这回不一样 这是起凶杀案 |
[12:00] | I remember talking to her right before she disappeared. | 记得她失踪前还跟我说过话 |
[12:02] | You did? What’d you talk about? | 是吗 你们聊什么了 |
[12:03] | Oh, actually, she yelled at me | 实际上是她吼我 |
[12:05] | for not bringing my garbage cans in. | 没把垃圾桶放回去 |
[12:07] | I’m gonna miss her. | 我会想念她的 |
[12:12] | Edie. | 伊迪 |
[12:14] | – Hi. Come on in. – Oh. You’re all here. | -进来吧 -你们都在呢 |
[12:18] | Yeah. Tuesday is poker day. | 周二是咱们的扑克日 |
[12:21] | Really? You know, I love poker. | 真的 我也喜欢打牌 |
[12:30] | Ok, then. | 好吧 |
[12:32] | Well, here’s the deal. | 是这样的 |
[12:35] | Since the ice queen isn’t doing | 那个冰山女王不打算 |
[12:36] | anything to memorialize her sister, | 以任何形式纪念她妹妹 |
[12:39] | I have decided to carry Martha’s ashes | 我决定自己把玛莎的骨灰 |
[12:41] | up to Torch Lake and scatter them myself. | 撒到火炬湖里去 |
[12:45] | – It’s where her husband proposed. – That’s so sweet. | -那是她丈夫向她求婚的地方 -真贴心 |
[12:51] | I know. So I thought that | 是啊 所以我想 |
[12:54] | some of the neighbors could caravan up there | 跟哪个邻居一起开车过去 |
[12:56] | and we’d have a little ceremony. | 顺便来个小小的纪念仪式 |
[13:00] | I’ve printed out maps if anyone needs one, | 我印了地图 谁有兴趣就看看 |
[13:01] | and the dress is semi-formal. | 半正式着装 |
[13:04] | You know, Edie, I’d love to go, | 伊迪 我很想去 |
[13:06] | but I just got back into modeling, you know, just for fun. | 可我又开始做模特了 纯属找乐子 |
[13:10] | And I have a gig tomorrow. I can’t leave ’em hanging. | 明天有个活动 我不能放他们鸽子 |
[13:13] | I wish I would have known earlier. | 要是你早点说就好了 |
[13:14] | I would have arranged a sitter. | 我也好请个保姆 |
[13:16] | Darn, I have to take Rex to his angiogram. | 真不巧 我得陪雷克斯去做血管造影 |
[13:25] | Well, Mayer, what’s your excuse? | 梅尔 来说说你的借口 |
[13:30] | I’m just, you know, busy. Stuff. | 我就是 有点忙 事务缠身 |
[13:34] | Well, your friends are much better liars. | 你的朋友们撒谎可比你在行多了 |
[13:45] | Ok. Mommy’s friends are gone now and you can… | 妈咪的朋友走了 你们可以 |
[13:56] | Well, yeah, I know it hurts. | 我知道很疼 |
[13:58] | but that’s what you get when you let your brothers | 不过是你自己让哥哥把泡泡糖 |
[14:01] | put bubble gum in your hair — pain and misery. | 黏在自己头上的 所以你活该受罪 |
[14:05] | Are you mad at me? | 你在生我的气吗 |
[14:06] | Yes! Yes, I am mad at you. | 是 我当然生气 |
[14:10] | And I’m also cranky, | 而且我快抓狂了 |
[14:12] | you know how you get when you haven’t taken a nap. | 就像你没午睡就会发脾气 |
[14:14] | Mommies are the same way. We need our downtime. | 妈咪也一样 我们需要休息 |
[14:17] | If we don’t get it… Sorry. | 如果没能好好休息 抱歉 |
[14:20] | …We end up saying and doing | 我们会做出一些 |
[14:22] | things which we don’t normally do. | 非同寻常的举动 |
[14:24] | And that’s frustrating for me to | 这让我很郁闷 |
[14:26] | ’cause I do want to be the best mommy I can be. | 因为我想尽可能地做个好妈妈 |
[14:29] | I think you’re the best mommy in the world. | 我觉得你是世界上最好的妈妈 |
[14:33] | Well, that’s sweet of you, but it’s not exactly true. | 你真乖 不过这不是真的 |
[14:43] | I was so afraid when I suggested a picnic | 真担心我提议出来野餐时 |
[14:45] | that you’d make fun of me, | 你会笑话我 |
[14:47] | but I just think it’s such a lovely, | 可我真的挺喜欢野餐的 |
[14:49] | old-fashioned way to spend an afternoon. | 这样打发时间愉快又老派 |
[14:52] | Well, as it happens, I’m an old-fashioned kind of guy. | 正巧我是一个老派的人 |
[14:55] | And we got so lucky with the weather. | 天气又好 我们真幸运 |
[14:58] | It’s just absolutely… | 肯定是 |
[15:03] | Your lunch hour’s almost up. | 你的午休时间快结束了 |
[15:04] | We should get you back to the pharmacy. | 我们该回药店去了 |
[15:07] | Wait. I’ve had such a good time these last few days. | 等等 我这几天过得很开心 |
[15:10] | I just wanna show my appreciation. | 所以我想谢谢你 |
[15:12] | Another gift? | 又送我礼物吗 |
[15:13] | I hope it’s not another orchid. They’re so expensive. | 不会又是兰花吧 太贵了 |
[15:16] | Relax. This didn’t cost me a dime. | 放心吧 这次我一分钱也没花 |
[15:18] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[15:27] | George, you shouldn’t have. | 乔治 你不必这般的 |
[15:33] | This is a nine-millimeter Luger P08. | 这可是9毫米口径08制鲁格啊[德国半自动手枪] |
[15:39] | When you said you were in the N.R.A., | 你告诉我你在全国步枪协会的时候 |
[15:41] | I knew I wanted to give it to you. | 我就想把这个给你 |
[15:42] | I can’t accept this. This is an antique. It’s too valuable. | 我不能接受 这是古董 太贵重了 |
[15:45] | It’s ok. My grandpa left it to me. | 没关系 这是我祖父留给我的 |
[15:48] | It was surrendered to him by a soldier during World War II. | 是二战时他从一个士兵那缴获的 |
[15:52] | Since I don’t know how to shoot… | 反正我也不懂射击 |
[15:54] | It’s so lovely. I mean, look at that handle. | 它太美了 看这手柄 |
[15:56] | Is that Mother-of-pearl? | 是珍珠母做的吗 |
[15:58] | I think so. Only the officers’ models had that. | 应该没错 被表彰的士兵才有的 |
[16:00] | – Do you really like it? – Absolutely. | -你喜欢吗 -当然了 |
[16:04] | George, this is just so much better than an orchid. | 乔治 这礼物胜过兰花太多了 |
[16:20] | Hi. I’m Susan Mayer. | 我是苏珊·梅尔 |
[16:22] | I saw you from across the street. | 我在街对面看见你 |
[16:23] | I thought you might need a hand. | 需不需要帮忙 |
[16:24] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[16:27] | I’m sorry for what happened. | 真抱歉发生了这种事 |
[16:30] | It must be really hard not knowing who did it or why. | 不知道凶手也不知道动机 肯定不好受 |
[16:35] | – You must feel helpless. – A bit. | -你一定很无助吧 -有点 |
[16:38] | I’m hoping her journals will provide some insight. | 但愿她的日记能提供点线索 |
[16:42] | – Journals? – Yes. Martha kept them for years. | -日记 -是啊 玛莎一直写日记 |
[16:47] | Oh. So she must have written a lot of things in them? | 那她应该记了不少东西吧 |
[16:51] | Every mundane detail of her life. | 她会记下生活中每一个细节 |
[16:55] | And everyone else’s, for that matter. | 当然还包括其他人的 |
[16:59] | The police want to see them, | 警察想看这些日记 |
[17:01] | but I’m stalling them | 不过我在拖延时间 |
[17:03] | till I have a chance to read through them myself. | 打算等我抽空看完了再给他们 |
[17:07] | Wouldn’t want any embarrassing family secrets getting out. | 我可不能让什么家丑外扬啊 |
[17:11] | That’s smart. That’s good. That’s good to hear. | 考虑真周到 很好 |
[17:21] | – I am so screwed. – Mom, calm down. | -我完蛋了 -妈妈 冷静点 |
[17:24] | Everything about the fire and measuring cup | 火灾也好 量杯也好 |
[17:27] | is gonna be in that journal. | 所有事都会记在日记里 |
[17:29] | Everyone’ll think I’m an arsonist. | 到时候大家都会以为我是个纵火犯 |
[17:31] | It may not be as bad as it looks. | 可能没那么糟 |
[17:33] | You think there’s a chance she didn’t write about it? | 有没可能胡博太太没把这个记下来呢 |
[17:36] | Please. It’s great dirt. | 拜托 这可是一等一的八卦 |
[17:38] | I even put it in my journal. | 连我都往日记里写了 |
[17:40] | You’re going to have to get to Mrs. Britt and come clean, | 你得去跟布利特太太摊牌 |
[17:42] | convince her it was an accident. | 告诉她那只是个意外 |
[17:44] | If she doesn’t press charges, the police’ll probably just let it go. | 她不起诉 也许警察就不会管 |
[17:47] | Are you high? Edie hates me. | 你没嗑药吧 伊迪讨厌我 |
[17:50] | That’s why you’re going to grovel at her feet | 所以呢 你得先拜倒在她脚下 |
[17:52] | and beg forgiveness. | 祈求她的原谅 |
[17:54] | That’s right. You’re gonna have to suck up to Edie Britt. | 没错 你要讨伊迪·布利特的欢心 |
[18:26] | Hey, Mike. As you can probably see by now, | 麦克 你应该已经发现 |
[18:28] | I took back my money | 我把我的钱都拿走了 |
[18:29] | and what little information | 还有你从邻居那 |
[18:31] | you managed to dig up on your neighbors. | 挖到的一点点信息 |
[18:34] | Your replacement’s gonna need it. | 替代你的人会需要的 |
[18:36] | Pack up and move on with your life. | 收拾收拾继续你自己的生活吧 |
[18:38] | Sorry for the mess. | 抱歉搞得乱七八糟 |
[18:48] | We’re here! Ten minutes early. | 我们来了 早到了十分钟 |
[18:51] | Sign me up. | 帮我登记吧 |
[18:52] | You just missed the rush. Sorry. | 你刚错过高峰期 抱歉 |
[18:54] | No. No, I planned ahead. We’re ten minutes early. | 我明明提前了 还早到了十分钟 |
[19:00] | – Oh, my god. – What? | -天哪 -什么 |
[19:02] | When you said you had a sick child, I had no idea. | 你说你有个孩子病了 我没想到是这样 |
[19:05] | How long’s it been? | 有多长时间了 |
[19:11] | Just kinda snuck up on us. | 不久之前 |
[19:13] | And he’s so young, too. God, it just breaks my heart. | 他还这么小 上帝 真让人难过 |
[19:20] | – No, see, here’s the thing… – You go ahead into class. | -其实也不完全是 -你去上课吧 |
[19:24] | I’ll find room for your kids. | 我来帮你的孩子找地方 |
[19:28] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[19:30] | Hey, Edie. | 伊迪 |
[19:33] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[19:37] | I gotta say, I envy you. | 我其实挺嫉妒你的 |
[19:42] | In the name of god, why? | 别胡说八道了 怎么可能 |
[19:45] | Well, you get to build your dream house, for free. | 你可以造自己想要的房子 还不要钱 |
[19:49] | In a weird way your house burning down | 从某种角度来说你的房子遭火灾 |
[19:51] | was really a good thing. | 倒是件好事 |
[19:53] | There is nothing good about it. | 一点也不好 |
[19:56] | I can’t replace the memories, the photographs, the… | 那些记忆 照片 都找不回来了 |
[20:00] | Is there something you want? | 你有什么企图 |
[20:04] | Ok, here’s the deal, Edie. | 是这样的 伊迪 |
[20:07] | I… | 我 |
[20:09] | – I… – I, I… What?! | -我 -我我我 我什么 |
[20:12] | Spit it out already. I’m busy. | 赶紧说 我忙着呢 |
[20:16] | I just wanted to see how you were holding up. | 我就是来看看你好不好 |
[20:19] | You know, with Mrs. Huber and everything. | 发生这些事 还有胡博太太遇害 |
[20:22] | My best friend was murdered and stuffed into a garbage bag, | 我最好的朋友被杀了塞进垃圾袋 |
[20:26] | and nobody cares enough to… | 都没有人愿意 |
[20:30] | …go with me to spread her ashes. | 跟我一块去撒她的骨灰 |
[20:35] | I’ll go with you, Edie. | 我跟你一块去 伊迪 |
[20:48] | Thank god. I’m starving. | 谢天谢地 我快饿死了 |
[20:51] | Well, dig in. I am way too tired to eat. | 吃吧 我累得都不想吃了 |
[20:54] | Hey. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:08] | So did you get to go by the hospital, visit mama? | 你有没有顺路去医院看妈妈 |
[21:12] | I worked ten hours today. | 我今天工作了十个小时 |
[21:15] | I’ll go tomorrow. She doesn’t know when I’m there. | 我明天去吧 虽然去了她也不知道 |
[21:18] | She’s gonna wake up soon. I know it. | 她很快会醒的 |
[21:22] | And you know what’d make her happy? | 你知道怎样能让她开心吗 |
[21:24] | If you say a grandchild, so help me out. | 你要是想说孙子 饶了我吧 |
[21:27] | Gabrielle, please. | 加布丽尔 求你了 |
[21:28] | No. You promised. No babies. | 不行 你答应过的 不要孩子 |
[21:30] | – Things change. – Yeah, I know. | -世事总会变化的 -是 我知道 |
[21:32] | The feds towed away my Maserati, | 联调局拖走了我的玛莎拉蒂 |
[21:35] | my husband is a felon, | 我丈夫是个罪犯 |
[21:36] | and I spend my days getting groped | 我还得在展销会上 |
[21:38] | by fat tractor salesmen at trade shows. | 被卖拖拉机的胖子吃豆腐 |
[21:41] | I am well aware things change! | 世事无常 我再了解不过了 |
[21:44] | A baby is solid, a constant. | 孩子可是有形的 永恒的 |
[21:46] | Who’s gonna change diapers | 那你在联邦监狱务劳的时候 |
[21:49] | when you’re pumping iron in a federal prison? Huh? | 谁来给孩子换尿布 |
[21:52] | I like my lifestyle and I don’t want you to kill it. | 我喜欢我的生活 不能让你毁了它 |
[21:55] | Well, look around. Gabriell. It’s already dead. | 看看周围吧 加布丽尔 它已经毁了 |
[21:58] | Now there’s nothing you can control. | 现在你已经没什么可掌控的了 |
[22:00] | Maybe. But having a baby? | 或许吧 可生孩子这事 |
[22:03] | That I can control. You, I can control. | 我能掌控 还有你 我也能掌控 |
[22:06] | You can’t talk to me like that. I’m still the man of this house. | 不准这么和我说话 我还是一家之主 |
[22:09] | Oh, really? The man of the house? | 真的吗 一家之主 |
[22:14] | Don’t walk away from me. | 不准走 |
[22:16] | Hey, hey. My food. Gabrielle, come back here right now! | 我的晚饭 加布丽尔 立刻回来 |
[22:23] | I wouldn’t go too much farther, | 我不用走太远 |
[22:25] | you’re gonna end up back in prison. | 就能送你回监狱 |
[22:28] | Damm it, Gabrielle. Get inside now. | 混蛋 加布丽尔 马上给我回来 |
[22:36] | Hey, I waited all day for that! | 我都等了一整天了 |
[22:39] | It’s perfect. Oh! | 看着就好吃 |
[22:45] | Crispy and burnt on the outside, | 外面香脆微焦 |
[22:47] | but nice and steamy on the inside. | 里面鲜嫩多汁 |
[22:59] | You’re the man of the house? You can’t even leave it. | 一家之主 你走都走不出来 |
[23:17] | I love this. It’s like a little adventure. | 我喜欢这感觉 就像小小冒险 |
[23:19] | I’ve never fired a gun before. | 我从没开过枪 |
[23:21] | The memory of this night will stay with you for ever. | 今晚将让你永生难忘 |
[23:24] | – Really? – Oh, yeah. | -真的吗 -当然啦 |
[23:26] | You always remember your first time. | 第一次总是令人难忘 |
[23:29] | God, I hope I brought enough bullets. | 希望我子弹买得够多 |
[23:32] | You know, Bree, I can’t tell you | 布里 我无法形容 |
[23:36] | what these last few days have meant to me. | 这些天对我意味着什么 |
[23:38] | Finally getting out of the house and trying new things. | 终于能走出家门 尝试新事物 |
[23:41] | Well, we sure have had some fun. | 我们确实过得很开心 |
[23:43] | No, no. It’s more than that. | 不仅如此 |
[23:45] | I’m sort of forget what it’s like to be lonely. | 我几乎忘却了孤独 |
[23:47] | Oh, George, that’s so sweet. | 乔治 你真贴心 |
[23:51] | Now, come on. Let’s go shoot something. | 来吧 让我们开始射击吧 |
[23:54] | Now. Before I fire a handgun, | 我开枪之前 |
[23:57] | I like to go over the basics to make sure I’m ready. | 我会过一遍基本动作以确保准备就绪 |
[23:59] | Ok? So, number one. Strong stance. | 明白了吗 第一点 站稳 |
[24:04] | Two. High hand grasp. | 二 抓高 |
[24:06] | Three. Hard grip. | 三 握牢 |
[24:09] | Four. Front sight. | 四 直视 |
[24:11] | Five. Release the safety, | 五 松保险 |
[24:14] | and then squeeze the trigger slowly. | 然后慢慢扣动扳机 |
[24:17] | – What’s a high hand grasp? – Here, take the gun. | -抓高是什么意思 -给 拿着枪 |
[24:22] | When you’re firing a semiautomatic, | 用半自动手枪的时候 |
[24:24] | you want the web of your hand | 你的虎口 |
[24:26] | up against the edge of the backstrap. | 要对准枪的脊框 |
[24:29] | – What perfume are you wearing? – I’m not wearing perfume. | -你喷的是什么香水 -我没喷香水 |
[24:33] | Are you sure? Because you smell amazing. | 你确定吗 因为你身上很香 |
[24:35] | Oh! I was making Macaroons before I left the house. | 我出门前在做蛋白杏仁饼 |
[24:39] | Ok. Now, I want you to hold the gun | 现在 我要你握着这把枪 |
[24:41] | like you’re holding a beautiful white dove, | 就像握着一只美丽的和平鸽那样 |
[24:44] | firmly enough that it can’t fly away, | 要用点力不能让它飞了 |
[24:46] | but not so firmly that you can kill it. | 但又不能太用力 以免伤到它 |
[24:48] | – Got it? – I think so. | -明白了吗 -我想是的 |
[24:50] | Ok, now all you have to do is take a deep breath | 好的 现在你只要深呼吸 |
[24:54] | and squeeze the trigger… | 然后扣下扳机 |
[24:57] | George! | 乔治 |
[24:59] | My god! Oh, George! Are you ok? Oh, George! | 天哪 乔治 你还好吧 |
[25:02] | Sorry! | 真对不起 |
[25:17] | George. | 乔治 |
[25:20] | I’m so sorry you lost your toe. | 真抱歉让你少了一个脚趾 |
[25:23] | The doctor said it’s the middle one, | 医生说是中间那个 |
[25:25] | so your balance shouldn’t be affected. | 所以不会影响身体平衡 |
[25:27] | I mean, this really won’t change your life one little bit. | 这丝毫不会影响你的生活 |
[25:33] | Please say something. | 求你说点什么吧 |
[25:36] | I’ve always dreamed that before I died | 我一直期望在我死之前 |
[25:41] | I would get to kiss a truly beautiful woman. | 能有幸亲吻一位真正美丽的女人 |
[25:45] | I finally get the chance | 而当我终于得此良机 |
[25:48] | and I end up blowing off a toe. | 结果却赔掉了个脚趾头 |
[25:51] | I’m not surprised. This type of thing always happens to me. | 完全意料之中 我总是碰上这种事 |
[25:57] | And I… I know I will get over it. | 我知道我能熬过去 |
[26:01] | But the thing that I don’t think I’ll ever get over | 可我熬不过去的是 |
[26:04] | is that when I did kiss you, you pulled away from me. | 为什么我亲你的时候 你推开了我 |
[26:13] | Why did you do that, Bree? | 你为什么那么做 布里 |
[26:16] | I was just caught off-guard. | 我只是有点措手不及 |
[26:18] | But we’re dating. | 可我们在约会啊 |
[26:20] | Why would it be so surprising I would try to kiss you? | 我想亲你一下有那么意外吗 |
[26:22] | I’m still married to Rex. | 我还没和雷克斯离婚 |
[26:24] | We’re not even legally separated yet. | 法律上我们还没真正分开 |
[26:27] | He cheated on you. | 他欺骗了你 |
[26:29] | You said you were gonna hate him for ever. | 你说你要恨他一辈子的 |
[26:32] | You shouldn’t listen to a woman who’s just had her heart broken. | 永远不要轻信一个心刚碎的女人 |
[26:37] | We tend to lie. | 我们会撒谎 |
[26:46] | I think we’re a little late. Hi. Sorry. | 我们要迟到了 不好意思 |
[26:53] | Lynette knew serious illness | 勒奈特知道人们绝不会对 |
[26:55] | was not a matter to be treated lightly. | 重病不以为意 |
[26:58] | – What are you doing? – Picking up my sick little baby boy. | -干吗 -抱起我生病的宝贝儿子 |
[27:01] | All right, here. There. Ok. | 好啦 搞定 |
[27:04] | But making her yoga class was a matter of life and death. | 而赶上瑜伽课 可攸关她的生死 |
[27:08] | Sorry, sorry. Excuse me, excuse me. | 不好意思 借过借过 |
[27:11] | Hey, Lauren. Hi. We had a really rough morning. | 劳伦 我们今早实在忙晕了 |
[27:14] | Don’t give it another thought. | 没事的 别在意 |
[27:21] | I bet you were a cheerleader in high school, weren’t you? | 你高中肯定是啦啦队长吧 |
[27:24] | My junior year. How’d you know? | 最后一年当过 你怎么知道 |
[27:26] | Girls like you were always cheerleaders. | 你这样的女孩肯定是啦啦队的 |
[27:29] | Clear skin, honor roll, popular. | 皮肤好 优等生 受欢迎 |
[27:32] | In high school I was the girl that hung out with the freaks | 高中里 我就是那种和小混混一起 |
[27:35] | on the loading dock and smoked. | 在码头抽烟的女孩 |
[27:38] | – Everyone hated us. – Well, you know high school. | -没人待见我们 -这就是高中啦 |
[27:41] | Thank god we leave that behind. | 谢天谢地这些都过去了 |
[27:44] | See, I don’t think we do. | 我不这么认为 |
[27:46] | I’m still the outsider | 我仍旧是那种 |
[27:47] | that doesn’t get invited to the cool parties, | 潮流派对瞧不上的局外人 |
[27:50] | and you’re still the perky cheerleader | 而你还是神采奕奕的啦啦队长 |
[27:53] | who thinks that she can pull the wool over everyone’s eyes. | 总觉得自己能蒙蔽大家的眼睛 |
[27:56] | What? | 什么 |
[27:57] | You came on this trip, paid for the gas, | 你跟我一起郊游 付汽油钱 |
[28:00] | and, look at you. You’re changing this flat | 居然还换了轮胎 |
[28:01] | when you know I have auto club. | 明知道我是汽车俱乐部的 |
[28:03] | You want something from me. | 你想从我这得到点什么 |
[28:06] | I just know Mrs. Huber’s death’s been hard on you. | 我知道胡博太太的死对你打击很大 |
[28:09] | So I want to help. | 所以想帮帮你 |
[28:10] | – That’s a lie. – Why would you think I was lying? | -你撒谎 -你凭什么说我撒谎 |
[28:15] | Because we’re still in high school. The old rules apply. | 因为就跟高中一样 游戏规则仍适用 |
[28:19] | The cool kids only talk to the freaks when they need something. | 好孩子对混混向来无事不登三宝殿 |
[28:22] | You’re not getting back in my car | 你要是不告诉我你的意图 |
[28:24] | until you tell me what it is that you want. | 就别想上车 |
[28:31] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[28:33] | Look, I… | 我 |
[28:37] | I just haven’t always treated you well and I wanna make amends. | 我一直对你不太好 想补偿你 |
[28:43] | Hmm. I still think you’re full of crap, | 我还是觉得你谎话连篇 |
[28:46] | but we don’t have time to debate this. | 可现在没空和你争这个 |
[28:54] | You know. For what’s worse. | 其实 最糟的是 |
[28:55] | I would have talked to you in high school. | 高中时我本该和你说话的 |
[28:57] | Of all the lies you’ve told, | 你说的所有谎话里 |
[29:00] | that’s the worst. | 这个是最糟的 |
[29:22] | Single Malt? | 来点纯麦威士忌 |
[29:26] | – Have a seat. Take a load off. – I want it all back. | -坐 放松点 -把东西还给我 |
[29:30] | My maps, pictures, my gun. | 我的地图 照片和枪 |
[29:32] | – And the money. – Oh, my money. | -还有钱 -钱是我的 |
[29:35] | You’ll never get somebody | 你找不到其他人 |
[29:36] | who cares about finding Deidre’s like I do. | 比我更想查清黛德丽的遭遇 |
[29:39] | Why? Because you loved her so much? | 为什么 因为你很爱她吗 |
[29:42] | You abandoned her, remember? | 是你不要她的 记得吗 |
[29:44] | You saved yourself, found yourself a nice, | 你救了自己 找了个优秀 |
[29:47] | safe wife and you left my daughter to rot. | 安定的妻子 然后弃我女儿于不顾 |
[29:49] | So forgive me if I question your level of commitment. | 所以原谅我质疑你的付出 |
[29:55] | I need to do this. Why are you fighting me? | 我必须查清楚 你干吗跟我对着干 |
[29:59] | Because you haven’t been moving fast enough, | 因为你进展太慢 |
[30:01] | and I’m running out of time. | 而且我时日不多了 |
[30:02] | – What do you mean? – It seems I have a tumor. | -什么意思 -我生了个肿瘤 |
[30:08] | Apparently it’s pressing on my brain. | 而且那东西在压迫我的大脑 |
[30:14] | I’m gonna die, | 我快死了 |
[30:16] | and I’d like to know what happened to my daughter before I do. | 死前我想知道我女儿到底遭遇了什么 |
[30:27] | That was the best class ever. | 真是有史以来最棒的一堂课 |
[30:30] | I just feel terrific. Thank you. | 我感觉好极了 谢谢你 |
[30:32] | Lynette, this is my friend Callie. | 勒奈特 这是我朋友卡莉 |
[30:35] | – She wanted to meet Parker. – Oh, really? Why? | -她想见见帕克 -是吗 为什么 |
[30:39] | I’m a survivor. Breast cancer. About six years ago. | 我是癌症幸存者 六年前得了乳腺癌 |
[30:44] | Can I hug your son? | 我可以抱抱你儿子吗 |
[30:48] | Sure. | 好的 |
[30:53] | I know exactly what you’re going through. | 我完全理解你现在的处境 |
[30:56] | But you’re gonna be brave, ok? | 但你要勇敢 好吗 |
[30:59] | And you are gonna survive this | 你一定会挺过来的 |
[31:01] | because you are a tough little soldier. | 因为你是个坚强的小战士 |
[31:10] | Mommy, am I dying? | 妈咪 我是不是快死了 |
[31:24] | No. You’re not dying. | 不 你不会死的 |
[31:27] | People just think that because I shaved your head. | 大家会那样想是因为我剃了你的头发 |
[31:29] | You shaved his head? | 你给他剃光头 |
[31:31] | My brothers put gum in my hair. | 我哥哥把泡泡糖黏在我头发上 |
[31:37] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 失陪了 |
[31:40] | And just like that, | 就这样 |
[31:42] | Lynette realized the road to enlightenment | 勒奈特意识到通往松弛身心 |
[31:45] | and spiritual well-being was now closed to her. | 的极乐之门关上了 |
[31:53] | Oh, George! | 乔治 怎么是你 |
[31:57] | Well, what a surprise. | 真令人意外 |
[31:59] | See, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking | 自从上次在医院谈过之后 |
[32:02] | since we talked at the hospital, and… | 我想了很多 然后… |
[32:06] | And? | 然后什么 |
[32:07] | Bree, I don’t care what we call it. | 布里 我不介意我们怎么看待它 |
[32:09] | We can call it dating. We can call it hanging out. | 约会也好 一起出去玩也好 |
[32:12] | Whatever it is. I just want to be with you. | 什么都可以 我只想和你在一起 |
[32:16] | See, I really need our friendship back. | 我真的希望我们还能做朋友 |
[32:20] | – I don’t think that would be wise. – Why not? | -我认为这样做不明智 -为什么呢 |
[32:24] | Wouldn’t you keep hoping that in time | 你难道不会抱有一种期待 |
[32:27] | I would feel the same way about you? | 我迟早会喜欢上你吗 |
[32:32] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[32:34] | Oh, George. | 乔治啊 |
[32:36] | I wish you wouldn’t say “oh, George” like that, | 希望你别用那种口气叫我 |
[32:39] | like I’m pathetic for even thinking you could love me some day. | 像是我在可怜巴巴地奢望你会爱上我 |
[32:42] | I don’t think you’re pathetic. | 我并不觉得你可怜 |
[32:43] | It’s just that… I can’t. | 只是 我真的没法爱上你 |
[32:51] | Aw, jeez. Aw, jeez. | 天哪 天哪 |
[32:54] | Oh, George, please don’t go. | 乔治 求你 别走 |
[32:56] | Why can’t we talk this over? | 我们就不能平心静气地聊聊吗 |
[32:58] | Don’t! | 别碰我 |
[33:00] | – Oh, my god! Oh, George, here… – Get away from me! | -天哪 乔治 来 -走开 |
[33:04] | – Lean on me. – I don’t need you! | -靠着我 -我不需要你 |
[33:07] | I don’t need anybody! | 我不需要任何人 |
[33:15] | You know, honey, | 亲爱的 |
[33:17] | tonight’s the last night of the boat show. | 今晚是船展的最后一天了 |
[33:18] | We can spend some time together | 下礼拜大扫除之前 |
[33:20] | before the home and garden thing next week. | 我们可以过过二人世界 |
[33:24] | Carlos? | 卡洛斯 |
[33:25] | I’m going to jail, | 我要去坐牢了 |
[33:27] | and you’re not gonna be here when I get back. | 你不用在这等我回来 |
[33:30] | – What? – It’s true, and I won’t blame you. | -什么 -是真的 我不会怪你的 |
[33:33] | Don’t talk like that. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 别说傻话了 一切都会好起来的 |
[33:36] | We’re gonna sort this mess out | 我们会克服困难的 |
[33:38] | and you’re gonna be back on top. | 你也会东山再起的 |
[33:40] | Gaby, they could find me guilty on every charge. | 加布 他们随便找一项就可以定我罪 |
[33:43] | I could go to prison for five years. | 我要坐五年牢呢 |
[33:45] | We’d have to sell the house. You’d have to keep working. | 我们得卖掉房子 你也得继续工作 |
[33:48] | If that happens, can you promise you won’t ever leave? | 如果真是这样 你能保证不离不弃吗 |
[33:56] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[33:58] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[34:08] | This is far enough. | 这里够远了 |
[34:23] | Do you need help with the container? | 需要帮忙打开吗 |
[34:26] | No, I got it open. I’m good. | 不用 已经打开了 我没事 |
[34:35] | So what are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[34:38] | I just need a moment, ok? | 我就想安静一会儿 不行吗 |
[34:40] | Of course. Take your time. | 当然可以 不急 |
[34:53] | Are you ok? | 你还好吧 |
[34:56] | No, I’m just so grateful. | 没事 我只是很感激 |
[35:00] | I know. I know. Mrs. Huber was a good friend to you. | 我明白 胡博太太是你的好朋友 |
[35:04] | I’m not talking about Martha. | 我不是说玛莎 |
[35:09] | – I’m grateful to you. – Me? | -我感激的是你 -我 |
[35:12] | Yeah, I’ve been such a bitch to you over the years, | 是啊 这么多年我待你这么烂 |
[35:17] | and here you are rowing me out to dump her ashes. | 你却还愿意帮我划船撒骨灰 |
[35:24] | Well, it’s really no big deal. | 这没什么大不了 |
[35:27] | Yes, it is. | 才不是呢 |
[35:29] | You stepped up when nobody else would, | 没人帮我的时候你能挺身而出 |
[35:32] | and here I am thinking you have an ulterior motive. | 我却还怀疑你动机不纯 |
[35:39] | Susan, you’re such a good person. | 苏珊 你真是个好人 |
[35:43] | And I’m such a bitch. | 我就是个混蛋 |
[35:47] | Edie, you’re not that bad, and, | 伊迪 你没那么坏 更何况 |
[35:49] | believe me, I’m not that good. | 相信我 我也没那么好 |
[35:51] | – Yes, you are. – Please don’t do this. | -不 你很好 -拜托别这么说 |
[35:55] | And Martha may be gone, | 玛莎是走了 |
[35:58] | but the good lord above has shown me that I’m not alone. | 但仁慈的主告诉我 我并不孤单 |
[36:02] | I am so grateful that I still have a true friend. | 我很感激我还有一个真正的朋友 |
[36:10] | Thank you, Susan. | 谢谢你 苏珊 |
[36:12] | Edie, I burned your house down. | 伊迪 是我烧了你的房子 |
[36:15] | Huh? | 什么 |
[36:16] | I was scared you were sleeping with Mike | 那天我担心你在和麦克上床 |
[36:19] | and so I let myself in. I sneek around. | 所以偷偷溜进你家一探究竟 |
[36:21] | I accidentally knocked a candle over | 却不小心打翻了烛台 |
[36:23] | and the whole… just… | 然后就… |
[36:25] | I’m so sorry. Can you ever forgive me? | 真的很抱歉 你能原谅我吗 |
[36:43] | Row me back… Now. | 给我划回去 立刻 |
[36:53] | I’m sorry about before, shoving you. I didn’t mean… | 很抱歉刚才推了你 我没想… |
[36:56] | I’m not gonna break. | 我这把老骨头没那么容易断 |
[37:00] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[37:02] | Questioning your commitment, your guts. | 怀疑你的承诺 你的胆量 |
[37:05] | – I know better than that. – Yeah, you should. | -我向来很明白 -你是应该明白 |
[37:12] | I keep this with me all the time to remind me why I’m there. | 我一直靠这个警醒自己为什么在那里 |
[37:18] | If it turns out someone hurt her, I want them dead. | 如果真是有人加害于她 我要他们偿命 |
[37:21] | We need to be sure before we do anything. | 行动前我们务必要再三确认 |
[37:24] | When you’re sure, | 当你确认清楚后 |
[37:26] | I know I can trust you to take care of it. | 我相信你会处理好一切的 |
[37:29] | After all, you already killed for her once. | 毕竟你已经为她杀过一次人了 |
[38:06] | Yeah, is this the pharmacy? | 是药店吗 |
[38:09] | My wife asked me to call. She lost her prescription. | 我妻子让我打电话过来 她弄丢了处方 |
[38:12] | Gabrielle Solis. Yeah, the birth-control pills. | 加布丽尔·索利斯 是的 是避孕药 |
[38:18] | Great, great. She’ll be very relieved. | 好的 她会很安心的 |
[38:20] | Can she get enough for a couple months? | 能一次性买几个月的量吗 |
[38:25] | That’s right. Better safe than sorry. | 没错 防患于未然嘛 |
[38:27] | Thanks a lot. Oh, do you guys deliver? | 多谢 你们送货上门吗 |
[38:42] | Edie, please talk to me. | 伊迪 说点什么吧 |
[38:48] | I’ve been thinking about this for the last 90 miles and… | 一路回来我都在思考 |
[38:52] | You don’t have to forgive me. | 你不必原谅我 |
[38:54] | You can go to the police, kick me, | 你可以去警察局告发我 |
[38:57] | you can burn my house down. | 可以烧掉我的房子 |
[38:59] | You just have to know that I am so racked with guilt, | 可你要知道我一直在内疚中煎熬着 |
[39:03] | I don’t think it’s possible for me to | 我觉得没什么 |
[39:05] | suffer any more than I am already. | 能让我比现在更难过了 |
[39:09] | Boy, I’d like to put that theory to the test. | 是吗 我真想验证下你这句话 |
[39:17] | Well, whatever you want to do, Edie. | 好吧 伊迪 你想做什么都可以 |
[39:23] | Just know that I’m sorry. | 你只要明白 我真的很抱歉 |
[39:32] | I’m not going to the police. | 我不会去告发你的 |
[39:36] | – You’re not? – No. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[39:38] | The insurance company will investigate | 保险公司会重新调查 |
[39:40] | and it’ll delay my check. | 那样只会延期支票 |
[39:42] | – Thank you. – But… | -太谢谢你了 -但是 |
[39:48] | …There is something I want you to do for me. | 还有件事要你帮我做 |
[39:51] | Of course. Anything. You name it. What? | 当然了 你说吧 什么事都行 |
[39:54] | I want to be invited to your poker game. | 我想参加你们的扑克聚会 |
[39:57] | – Our poker games? – I’m not saying I’ll go. | -扑克聚会 -并不是说我一定会去 |
[40:00] | And I’m not saying you and your little friends | 我也不要求你和你的朋友们 |
[40:02] | have to be nice to me, | 要对我多友好 |
[40:04] | but every once in a while, yeah, | 但是 时不时被邀请一次 |
[40:06] | it would be nice to be asked. | 我还是很乐意去的 |
[40:10] | We meet on Tuesdays. And it’s pot-luck lunch. | 我们每周二聚会 百乐餐式 |
[40:14] | Everybody brings something. | 每个人都要带点吃的 |
[40:16] | – I’m not bringing anything. – You don’t have to. | -我什么都不会带的 -你不用带 |
[40:20] | Well, this is good. | 这样就好 |
[40:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | I guess I should go take a shower | 我觉得我应该去冲个澡 |
[40:30] | and wash Mrs. Huber off me. | 把胡博太太洗掉 |
[40:34] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[40:35] | I can’t stand the thought of Martha’s ashes | 一想到玛莎的骨灰 |
[40:38] | going down some sewer drain. | 会从下水管道被冲走我就难过 |
[40:42] | Well, Edie, I have to clean up. | 伊迪 我总得把自己洗干净 |
[40:46] | Well, this is such a beautiful lawn. | 这草坪可真漂亮 |
[40:50] | We could put her to rest right here. | 我们可以让她在这里安息 |
[40:52] | – On my front lawn? – Why not? | -在我前院的草坪 -对啊 |
[40:56] | She can spend eternity looking at her house | 她可以永远守着她的房子 |
[40:59] | and keep an eye on the neighborhood. | 顺便看着自己的邻居 |
[41:01] | She’d like that. | 她会喜欢这样的 |
[41:04] | Stand over here. I’ll hose you off. | 过来 我帮你冲掉 |
[41:08] | I don’t think so. | 这样不好吧 |
[41:11] | You owe me. | 是你欠我的 |
[41:21] | Martha, I’m gonna miss you. | 玛莎 我会想你的 |
[41:42] | Death is inevitable. | 死亡避无可避 |
[41:45] | It’s a promise made to each of us at birth. | 打从一出生 人们就开始迈向死亡 |
[41:48] | But before that promise is kept, | 但在这之前 |
[41:51] | we all hope something will happen to us. | 我们总希望会发生点什么 |
[41:56] | Whether it’s the thrill of romance… | 不论是浪漫的激情 |
[42:02] | …the joy of raising a family… | 还是天伦之乐 |
[42:04] | – I’m gonna get you. – I’m gonna get you. | -我会抓到你的 -我会抓到你的 |
[42:07] | …or the anguish of great loss… | 还是哀痛巨大的损失 |
[42:12] | …We all hope to experience something | 我们都希望能经历一些事情 |
[42:15] | that makes our lives meaningful. | 来让我们的生活有意义 |
[42:22] | But the sad fact is not all lives have meaning. | 可悲的是 并非所有生命都有意义 |
[42:28] | Some people spend their time on this planet | 有些人一辈子 |
[42:31] | just sitting on the sidelines… | 只作壁上观 |
[42:36] | …waiting for something to happen to them… | 坐等着自己生命结束前 |
[42:40] | …before it’s too late. | 会有惊喜出现 |