时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I am just trying to move on with my life. | 我只是想好好继续自己的生活 |
[00:05] | Are you having anAre you having with my husband? | 你在跟我的丈夫暗渡陈仓吗 |
[00:07] | Suspicion ended in tragedy. | 猜疑以悲剧告终 |
[00:09] | I’m here to see Rex Van de Kamp. | 我来探望雷克斯·范德坎普 |
[00:11] | Apparently, he had a heart attack. | 他心脏病发作了 |
[00:12] | Trust… | 信任 |
[00:13] | It kills me that I’m putting you through this. | 让你独自承受这一切 我很心疼 |
[00:14] | …was put on trial. | 经历着严峻的考验 |
[00:15] | Bring me the passport | 让我看到护照 |
[00:16] | and Mr. Solis can visit his mother. | 索利斯先生就可以去探望他母亲了 |
[00:18] | An ex-husband… | 离异的女人 |
[00:20] | You walked out on your family. | 你抛弃了你的家庭 |
[00:21] | …was replaced. | 找到了新欢 |
[00:22] | She is out there throwing herself at Mike Delfino. | 她在外面勾引麦克·德尔非诺 |
[00:26] | And everyone… | 而每个人 |
[00:27] | Your own personal nanny? Smell you. | 你请了私人保姆 真行啊 |
[00:29] | …was getting in over their heads. | 都忙得不可开交 |
[00:38] | Edie Britt could never understand why | 伊迪·布利特一直很奇怪 |
[00:40] | she didn’t have any female friends. | 为什么她一个女性朋友也没有 |
[00:44] | Of course, she always tried to | 当然 她总是告诉别人 |
[00:46] | tell people she didn’t ned any. | 她根本不需要女朋友 |
[00:49] | But the truth was it bothered Edie | 但事实上 让她烦心的是 |
[00:52] | that other women didn’t seem to like her. | 其他女人都不喜欢她 |
[00:55] | Even after moving to Wisteria Lane… | 即使是搬到紫藤郡之后 |
[00:58] | Be careful. There are breakables in there. | 轻点 里面都是易碎品 |
[01:00] | …Edie couldn’t understand | 伊迪也无法理解 |
[01:01] | why her neighbors kept their distance. | 为什么邻居都和她保持距离 |
[01:07] | And then she met Martha Huber. | 然后她认识了玛莎·胡博 |
[01:10] | Hola! | 你好啊 |
[01:11] | Within five minutes | 不到五分钟 |
[01:13] | Mrs. Huber managed to disparage what Edie was wearing. | 胡博太太就指责了伊迪的着装 |
[01:16] | No. | 这可不行 |
[01:17] | In fact, whenever they got together, | 事实上 只要她们一见面 |
[01:20] | Mrs. Huber insulted her. | 胡博太太就要讽刺她 |
[01:22] | She made fun of everything from Edie’s make-up… | 从伊迪的妆容 |
[01:27] | …to her taste in men. | 到她对男人的品位 |
[01:29] | Yes, Martha Huber could be cruel, | 玛莎·胡博尖酸刻薄 |
[01:32] | offensive and downright mean. | 冒犯无礼 口无遮拦 |
[01:35] | But Edie didn’t care, | 可伊迪不在乎 |
[01:37] | because she was the first real friend Edie Britt had ever had. | 因为她是自己第一个真正的朋友 |
[01:44] | But now Martha Huber was missing. | 但现在 玛莎·胡博失踪了 |
[01:46] | She had vanished without a trace. | 像是人间蒸发 |
[01:49] | And Edie was not embarrassed to admit she needed her back. | 伊迪毫不讳言 她很想把玛莎找回来 |
[01:54] | – Edie? – Yes. | -是伊迪吗 -是的 |
[01:57] | I’m Felicia Tillman. | 我是费莉西娅·蒂尔曼 |
[01:59] | – Martha’s sister. – Really? | -玛莎的姐姐 -真的吗 |
[02:02] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing’s wrong. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[02:05] | It’s just Martha always said how alike you two were. | 只是玛莎常说你们两个很像 |
[02:08] | I just don’t see the family resemblance. | 可我没看出来 |
[02:10] | It’s there. It just takes a while to become apparent. | 她说得没错 时间久了你就看出来了 |
[02:16] | – Do you have the key to her house? – I do. | -你有她家的钥匙吗 -有 |
[02:19] | After the police kicked the door in, | 警察把门踹开后 |
[02:21] | they put on this temporary lock. | 装了把临时锁 |
[02:23] | Oh, and by the way, the neighbors are coming over at noon. | 对了 邻居们中午会在这里集合 |
[02:26] | We’re going to organize and hand out flyers. | 我们打算组织一下 出去发传单 |
[02:30] | – The key? – Oh, right. | -钥匙呢 -在这儿 |
[02:34] | I can only imagine how worried you must be. | 我能想象 你一定很担心 |
[02:37] | I’m not worried, Edie. | 我并不担心 伊迪 |
[02:38] | Martha and I have a very intense bond. | 我们姐妹的联系非同寻常 |
[02:41] | We were connected at a primal level. | 可以说是心灵相通 |
[02:43] | A few days ago I felt this sensation in my soul. | 几天前 我感应到了一些东西 |
[02:48] | It dawned on me that something had happened to my sister. | 我知道我妹妹一定出事了 |
[02:51] | Then when she didn’t arrive at my home as scheduled, | 接着 当她没有如约来我家的时候 |
[02:54] | well, that’s when I knew she was dead. | 我就知道 她死了 |
[02:57] | Oh, honey, no. You mustn’t think like that. | 亲爱的 你可不能这么想 |
[03:00] | Martha’s only missing. | 玛莎只是失踪了而已 |
[03:03] | No, Edie. She’s dead. | 不 伊迪 她死了 |
[03:06] | But she’s my sister | 但她是我妹妹 |
[03:07] | and I’m going to find out exactly what happened to her. | 我一定会查清楚她出了什么事 |
[03:12] | Look, Felicia, it’s natural to freak out | 费莉西娅 心爱的人失踪时 |
[03:15] | when a loved one’s missing. | 惊慌失措是很正常的 |
[03:17] | Loved one? | 心爱的人 |
[03:19] | Oh, Edie, let me be clear about this. | 伊迪 我得澄清一下 |
[03:23] | I hated Martha. She was a wretched pig of a woman. | 我讨厌玛莎 她是个可耻的老女人 |
[03:28] | The day she died, this world became a better place. | 她一旦死去 世界都变得更美好了 |
[03:32] | It was in that moment | 这一刻 |
[03:34] | that Edie finally saw the family resemblance. | 伊迪终于发现这对姐妹的相似之处 |
[04:23] | Mrs. Huber was missing. | 胡博太太失踪了 |
[04:25] | The words echoed down Wisteria Lane | 流言在紫藤郡传开 |
[04:28] | until every last resident was aware of her disappearance. | 直至人人皆知 |
[04:32] | By noon, dozens of neighbors had gathered. | 到了中午 几十位邻居聚在一起 |
[04:35] | Some came to volunteer. Some came in sympathy. | 有些来做志愿者 有些来表示同情 |
[04:39] | And some came to learn exactly what the police knew… | 有些则是来打探警方 |
[04:44] | and what they didn’t. | 调查的进展情况 |
[04:47] | I’ll need you to pass out flyers. | 我需要大家来发放传单 |
[04:49] | Put ’em in the mall, the park. | 商场 公园 |
[04:51] | Anywhere you think Mrs. Huber might have been seen. | 任何可能有人见过胡博太太的地方 |
[04:53] | We need to jump on this. Time is of the essence. | 我们得抓紧 时间宝贵 |
[04:57] | Edie, would you like to say something? | 伊迪 你想说点什么吗 |
[05:01] | On behalf of Martha and her sister, Felicia… | 我代表玛莎和她的姐姐费莉西娅 |
[05:05] | I’d like to thank you all for coming here today. | 谢谢大家能来 |
[05:09] | You know, my last conversation with Martha was one of anger, | 我最后一次跟玛莎说话时 怒气冲冲 |
[05:14] | And I’ll never forgive myself for the things that I said. | 我永远不能原谅自己说出的话 |
[05:18] | I lay awake at night thinking about it. | 夜里 我躺在床上不断回想 |
[05:27] | I don’t know how she did it, | 伊迪可真行 |
[05:29] | but Edie managed to make this all about her. | 居然把这变成了她的个人秀 |
[05:31] | She’s a talented girl, our Edie. | 她是个很有表演天分的女人 |
[05:33] | Has anybody talked to Bree? | 你们和布里谈过了吗 |
[05:35] | – How’s Rex doing? – She’s bringing him home today. | -雷克斯怎样了 -她今天就接他回家 |
[05:38] | I don’t know how he had a heart attack. He was so young. | 他年纪轻轻怎么就得心脏病了 |
[05:41] | – How creepy is Mrs. Huber’s sister? – I know. | -胡博太太的姐姐真是古怪 -我知道 |
[05:44] | She was talking about Mrs. Huber like she was already dead. | 她说得就像胡博太太已经死了 |
[05:48] | You don’t think she’s…? | 你觉得她没死 |
[05:48] | No, I’m sure she’s fine. | 对 她肯定还生龙活虎的 |
[05:50] | We are talking about Mrs. Huber. She’s like a roach. | 她可是胡博太太 生命力堪比小强 |
[05:54] | I just want you to know, everyone on Wisteria Lane | 我想让你知道 紫藤郡的居民 |
[05:56] | is praying for your sister’s safe return. | 都在祈祷你的妹妹平安归来 |
[06:00] | I seriously doubt that. | 我可不这么认为 |
[06:09] | What do you mean you’re not taking care of him? | 你说不照顾他是什么意思 |
[06:12] | Dad’s being released today. | 爸爸今天出院 |
[06:13] | He’s gotta have a place to recuperate. | 得有个地方养病 |
[06:15] | He can go to a motel. He’s not allowed back in my house. | 他可以住汽车旅馆 我不允许他进家门 |
[06:18] | You two were getting along. What happened? | 你们俩不是好好的 出什么事了 |
[06:21] | That’s… between your father and me. | 这是我和你爸之间的事 |
[06:24] | You’re selfish. | 你真自私 |
[06:26] | I am so looking forward to | 我真期待 |
[06:28] | the day that I get to put you in a nursing home. | 把你丢进养老院的那一天 |
[06:29] | I’m sorry to disappoint you, Andew | 很遗憾让你失望了 安德鲁 |
[06:31] | but my plan is to have an embolism and to die young. | 我打算得脑血栓 早早地死掉 |
[06:34] | We’re all rooting for you, but you might not be so lucky. | 彼此彼此 可没准你没那么幸运 |
[06:37] | Andrew… | 安德鲁 |
[06:37] | You wanna say how long I can hold a grudge? | 想知道我能恨你多久吗 |
[06:39] | Go ahead and abandon my father, | 你就这样抛弃爸爸吧 |
[06:40] | because I promise you, you’ll be sorry. | 我保证 你会后悔的 |
[06:42] | You wouldn’t be saying that if you knew what… | 你不该说这种话的 如果你知道… |
[06:44] | Knew what? Come on, tell me. | 知道什么 说啊 告诉我 |
[06:47] | because I’d love to know | 我想知道爸爸到底 |
[06:48] | what my father did that was so awful. | 做了什么对不起你的事 |
[06:52] | Fine. I will see him through this, | 好吧 这段时间我会照顾他 |
[06:54] | but after that, your father can rot in hell for all I care. | 但他病好之后 是死是活都跟我无关 |
[07:01] | We’re not like other families, are we? | 我们家和别人不一样 对吗 |
[07:04] | No, we’re not. | 对 不一样 |
[07:07] | Gabrielle, it’s not my fault | 加布丽尔 你的银行账户 |
[07:10] | that your bank accounts are frozen. | 被冻结了并不是我的错 |
[07:11] | I’m not saying it’s your fault. I’m just saying fix it. | 我没说是你的错 只是让你想办法弥补 |
[07:13] | Well, I wish I could, | 我也想弥补 |
[07:15] | but the folks at the justice department aren’t very sympathetic. | 但司法部的人可没什么同情心 |
[07:17] | I’m running out of money. | 我快没钱花了 |
[07:19] | In a couple of weeks, I’m going to be screwed. | 再过几个礼拜 我就完蛋了 |
[07:21] | Why don’t you hock some jewelry? | 你怎么不拿些珠宝去典当呢 |
[07:23] | There’s a lot of stuff you never wear | 有很多首饰你从来不戴 |
[07:25] | and most of it’s ugly. | 而且大部分都很难看 |
[07:27] | Don’t you have a toilet to scrub? | 你怎么还不去刷厕所 |
[07:30] | God, I’m just so angry with Carlos. | 上帝 卡洛斯太气人了 |
[07:32] | What was he thinking, exporting goods made from slave labor? | 他想什么呢 居然出口奴役生产的商品 |
[07:36] | Why couldn’t he have embezzled | 他就不能像其他那些白领罪犯那样 |
[07:38] | like other white-collar criminals? | 挪用点公款什么的 |
[07:39] | All the justice department wants is | 司法部只是想要 |
[07:40] | to make sure that Carlos doesn’t skip the country. | 确保卡洛斯不会逃到国外 |
[07:42] | If he’s released on bail, | 只要他被保释 |
[07:44] | I can argue that he needs money to live on, | 我就能申诉说他需要钱过日子 |
[07:45] | and they’ll probably unfreeze one of the smaller accounts. | 这样也许他们会解冻一个小额账户 |
[07:49] | They won’t release him without the passport. | 可没拿到护照他们不会放人的 |
[07:51] | Exactly. You haven’t found that yet, have you? | 没错 你还没找到护照吧 |
[07:56] | Gabrielle wanted her old lifestyle back, no question. | 毫无疑问 加布丽尔想找回她过去的生活 |
[08:00] | But she wanted Carlos to suffer for his betrayal even more. | 但她更想让卡洛斯为他的错误付出代价 |
[08:06] | I’m still searching. | 我还在找呢 |
[08:08] | In that case, you might wanna think about looking for a job. | 这样的话 你可以考虑去找份工作 |
[08:16] | – I had a really good time. – I bet you did. | -我很开心 -那当然 |
[08:23] | Gotcha! | 抓住你了 |
[08:25] | Hey. Is this a bad time? | 来的不是时候吗 |
[08:27] | For you? Of course it is. | 是你的话 没错 |
[08:29] | Cute. Tax stuff. I need your signature. | 说得好 上税的事 需要你签个字 |
[08:31] | – We’ve been divorced over a year. – 2003. | -我们都离婚一年多了 -2003年的税 |
[08:34] | Well, please, just come on in. | 好吧 进来吧 |
[08:37] | Mike, I don’t think you’ve officially met my ex, | 麦克 你可能还没正式见过我前夫 |
[08:41] | Karl Mayer. | 卡尔·梅尔 |
[08:41] | Hey. Mike Delfino. | 你好 我是麦克·德尔非诺 |
[08:43] | Right. The plumber. | 没错 那个水管工 |
[08:46] | I don’t have the right washer for this faucet. | 我找不到适合这个龙头的垫圈了 |
[08:48] | So I’m just gonna go on across the street and get it. | 我去对面拿一个 |
[08:55] | – So he seems ok. – Yeah, he is. | -他看起来还不错 -确实不错 |
[08:59] | So, what do you want me to sign? Oh, I see. | 你想让我签什么 知道了 |
[09:03] | By the way, Julie told me about her birthday plans. | 对了 朱莉跟我说她的生日计划了 |
[09:06] | We’re going to a restaurant downtown. | 我们要去市区的一家餐馆 |
[09:09] | A guy who plays piano and open mic. | 有钢琴伴奏 还有卡拉OK |
[09:11] | Julie got a bunch of her girlfriends together | 朱莉叫了一群小姐妹 |
[09:12] | and so we’re just going to make a night of it. | 我们就打算这么玩一整夜 |
[09:14] | – Julie loves to sing. It sounds nice. – Here you go. | -朱莉喜欢唱歌 这计划不错 -搞定 |
[09:17] | – All righty. – Give my best to Brandi. | -好的 -代我向布兰迪问好 |
[09:20] | Actually, um… we’re not together any more. | 事实上 我们分手了 |
[09:24] | You’re not? What happened? | 分手了 为什么 |
[09:26] | I… caught her in bed with another guy. | 我抓到她和其他男人上床 |
[09:31] | Go ahead. Do your happy dance. | 别忍着了 尽情笑吧 |
[09:33] | No, no, really. I’m sorry that you | 不不 我很遗憾 |
[09:36] | had to go through that. I am. | 你要承受这事 真的 |
[09:43] | It’s just really hard for me right now. | 我现在真的很痛苦 |
[09:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:57] | Um, try ripping up old photos. It helps. | 你可以试试撕旧照片 很有效 |
[10:04] | Well, have fun this weekend. | 祝你周末玩得开心 |
[10:05] | Let me know how the party goes. | 回来给我讲讲派对上的事 |
[10:08] | Karl, do you want to join us? | 卡尔 你要不要和我们一起去 |
[10:17] | Susan… | 苏珊 |
[10:21] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[10:22] | Oh, well… Yeah. I’m the best, aren’t I? | 是啊 我最好了 |
[10:34] | You know, if we gonna buy a water heater, | 如果我们真要买个热水器 |
[10:36] | we should talk about it. | 我们应该讨论一下 |
[10:37] | We could go to the mall tomorrow and they have a sale | 我们可以明天去买 商场在搞促销 |
[10:39] | Can we talk about this tomorrow? | 能不能明天再说 |
[10:41] | Well, I’m just trying to plan my day. | 我只是想安排好我的日程 |
[10:43] | Please, honey. I’m so tired. | 亲爱的 求你了 我好累 |
[10:47] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[10:59] | Hon, did you set up the coffee maker? | 亲爱的 咖啡机设定好了吗 |
[11:02] | Oh, no. I’ll do it in the morning. | 没有 早上再弄吧 |
[11:06] | I promise I’ll get up early and do it. | 我保证 明早一起床就去煮 |
[11:08] | Tom | 汤姆 |
[11:11] | Tom | 汤姆 |
[11:13] | Come on. | 去吧 |
[11:17] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:50] | Claire?! | 科莱尔 |
[11:56] | I’m, uh… Wow, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were up. | 不好意思 我不知道你还没睡 |
[12:02] | Yeah, I thought you were sleeping. | 是啊 我以为你们都睡了 |
[12:04] | I was just going upstairs. | 我正准备上楼睡觉 |
[12:07] | Do you want me to make the coffee? | 要我帮忙煮咖啡吗 |
[12:10] | Yeah. Yeah, that’d be great. | 好啊 那太好了 |
[12:12] | I’m just going to, you know, go back up to my room. | 那我这就回房了 |
[12:17] | – Ok. – All right. | -好的 -就这样了 |
[12:21] | – Night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[12:28] | Also you know,if we go to the mall, | 如果我们去商场 |
[12:29] | we can go to the shoe store. | 还可以去逛逛鞋店 |
[12:31] | You said you wanted new running shoes. | 你说你想买双新球鞋 |
[12:36] | What? | 干吗 |
[12:51] | The next morning, | 第二天早晨 |
[12:53] | while the search for Martha Huber continued, | 当搜索玛莎·胡博行动继续展开时 |
[12:55] | Lynette discovered a little family secret, | 勒奈特发现了一个她意料之外的 |
[12:58] | one she wasn’t even looking for. | 家庭小秘密 |
[13:01] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早啊 |
[13:03] | – Want some coffee? – Yeah, thanks. | -要不要喝咖啡 -好啊 谢谢 |
[13:07] | I didn’t want to come down till Tom left for work. | 我想等汤姆去上班后才下来 |
[13:10] | – I’m still a little embarrassed. – About what? | -我到现在还觉得尴尬 -尴尬什么 |
[13:14] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[13:16] | Well, actually it’s kinda funny. | 这事说来还挺好笑 |
[13:19] | I was doing some laundry, | 我当时在洗衣服 |
[13:21] | and I noticed the robe I was wearing had some baby food on it, | 突然发现睡袍上沾了孩子们的食物 |
[13:24] | so I threw it in, | 就把它脱下来扔进洗衣机里 |
[13:26] | figuring I could dash upstairs while everyone was asleep, | 我想趁大家都睡着时冲上楼去 |
[13:29] | and then I ran into Tom… while I was totally naked. | 却一丝不挂地撞到了汤姆 |
[13:38] | And so, Claire, when did this… incident occur? | 科莱尔 这是什么时候的的事 |
[13:43] | I don’t know. It was pretty late. | 我记不清了 当时很晚了 |
[13:46] | I think he might have come down to make coffee or something. | 我想他大概是下楼来煮咖啡吧 |
[13:50] | You don’t say. | 不是吧 |
[13:58] | This is certainly impressive. | 简直是美艳不可方物啊 |
[13:59] | I can definitely get you work as a model. | 我肯定能给你些工作 |
[14:01] | But you do realize it’s different from | 但是你应该知道这份工作 |
[14:03] | the runnway work you did in New york and Milan? | 和你在纽约和米兰走秀是不一样的 |
[14:05] | Of course. I made $10,000 a day. | 那是肯定的 我当时日薪一万 |
[14:08] | I don’t expect to make that here. | 我没指望在这也能赚这么多 |
[14:12] | That’s good, because you won’t. | 那就好 因为你确实赚不到那么多 |
[14:13] | Yeah. So, what have you got? | 是啊 那你有什么可以让我做的 |
[14:16] | Well, there is something. | 有份工作 |
[14:18] | They need a model to demonstrate the new Buick Lacrosse | 需要一个模特来展示新别克君越 |
[14:22] | at the Fairview mall. | 地点在美景镇购物中心 |
[14:24] | It’s just gonna be you and the car on a revolving platform. | 旋转台上只有你和那辆车 |
[14:27] | 300 bucks for the day. | 一天300块 |
[14:31] | – Uh, what else do you have? – Sure. | -还有什么别的工作 -我看看 |
[14:35] | Um… Ooh. Can you swing a sword? | 你会舞剑吗 |
[14:38] | Sci-fi convention needs someone to | 有个科幻大会上需要一个人 |
[14:41] | dress up as a warrior princess. | 装扮成勇士公主 |
[14:43] | A warrior princess? | 勇士公主 |
[14:46] | Mr. Gibb, I am a professional model. | 格柏先生 我是个专业模特 |
[14:51] | Look at this bone structure. This face is a cash cow. | 看看这身材 这脸蛋 都是摇钱树 |
[14:54] | And if you don’t have the vision to take advantage of that, | 如果你没有慧眼 |
[14:57] | then maybe I’m at the wrong agency. | 那我或许找错经纪人了 |
[14:59] | Look, honey, I’m the only modeling agent | 亲爱的 我是这方圆一百里之内 |
[15:01] | in a hundred-mile radius. | 唯一的模特经理人 |
[15:02] | I book women for boat shows and garden-tool expos. | 我为主妇们预定游船展和园艺工具博览会 |
[15:05] | If you don’t like it, move back to the city. | 你要是不喜欢 搬回城市去吧 |
[15:13] | This, um, Buick thing, | 那么 这个别克车展 |
[15:16] | does it include lunch? | 提供午餐吗 |
[15:23] | Just so you know, I really am grateful | 我想说 我非常感谢 |
[15:26] | for everything you’re doing for me. | 你为我做的一切 |
[15:27] | I don’t need your gratitude. | 我不需要你感谢我 |
[15:29] | You’re only here because your children are master extortionists. | 你能在这里纯粹是你孩子逼我的 |
[15:33] | – So you didn’t tell ’em about… – Your adultery? | -你没告诉他们 -你的通奸行为 |
[15:36] | No, I decided to keep that little gem all to myself. | 没有 我决定把这事留着自己回味 |
[15:40] | Listen, I know this is a real imposition… | 我知道这样的要求很不合理 |
[15:42] | Yes, it is. The doctor said you could be here for weeks. | 是的 医生说你得在这住好几周 |
[15:45] | Would it make you feel any better | 如果我为我所做的事向你道歉 |
[15:47] | if I told you I’m sorry for what I did? | 你会好受点吗 |
[15:49] | Yes, it would… if I still felt anything for you. | 会 除非我对你还有感觉 |
[15:53] | But as it stands, the place you used to occupy in my heart | 但是现在 你在我心里 |
[15:56] | is very much empty now. | 一点份量都没有了 |
[15:59] | You must still feel something for me. | 你对我一定还有感觉 |
[16:02] | And why do you think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[16:04] | Come on, Bree. Look at this. | 布里 承认吧 看看这些 |
[16:06] | You are using the good china, freshly pressed napkins, | 上好的瓷器 崭新平整的餐巾 |
[16:09] | flowers from the garden. | 花园里的鲜花 |
[16:11] | This tray was prepared with loving care. | 你用心准备了这顿餐 |
[16:13] | Do me a favor,Rex. | 雷克斯 帮个忙 |
[16:16] | Please don’t mistake my anal retentiveness for actual affection. | 千万别把我的好习惯错当成爱情 |
[16:33] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[16:38] | Ok. Now I’m good. | 现在好了 |
[16:42] | – What? – You’re just… God, I love you. | -什么 -你真是… 我爱你 |
[16:51] | That’s great. | 这很好啊 |
[16:53] | Wait, look. That just kinda popped out. | 慢着 那只是脱口而出的 |
[16:55] | No, no, it’s fine. It just kinda caught me off guard. | 没关系 我只是有点措手不及 |
[16:59] | I mean, I wanna say it back… | 我也想对你说的 |
[17:01] | Yeah, but you’re not ready. It’s ok. | 可你还没准备好 没关系 |
[17:03] | – You’re not mad, are you? – No. God. | -你没生气吧 -天哪 没有 |
[17:06] | We haven’t been dating that long | 我们还没到那程度 |
[17:07] | and you’ve got other issues. | 而且你还有别的问题要烦心 |
[17:08] | – I get it. – Good. | -我能理解 -很好 |
[17:12] | Issues, what kind of issues do you think I have? | 提问 你觉得我还在担心什么 |
[17:15] | You know,I retract my earlier statement. I no longer love you. | 我收回刚才说的话 我不爱你了 |
[17:18] | – In fact,I just think of you as a good buddy. – No. | -其实我只把你当好哥们 -不行 |
[17:20] | You obviously think you have some insight into my soul, | 你显然对我的灵魂有独到的见解 |
[17:24] | so please go ahead, dazzle me. | 说吧 让我赞叹下 |
[17:26] | Your divorce left you vulnerable. | 离婚使你变得脆弱不堪 |
[17:28] | Big insight. The postman knows that. | 眼光真独到 这连邮递员都知道 |
[17:30] | And there’s a chance you still have feelings for your ex. | 你可能还对前夫余情未了 |
[17:34] | What? | 什么 |
[17:36] | I loathe Karl. | 我恨死卡尔了 |
[17:38] | And the postman will back me up on that, too. | 邮递员在这点上也能为我作证 |
[17:41] | I’m sure part of you does hate him, | 我相信你内心有部分肯定是憎恨他的 |
[17:42] | but maybe part of you is still hung up on him. | 但也许另一部分的你还想着他 |
[17:46] | Where are you getting this? | 你从哪得出这样的结论 |
[17:47] | He broke up with the woman he left you for. | 他和那个女人分手了 |
[17:50] | And what was the first thing you did | 你做的第一件事 |
[17:51] | you hugged him and invited him to a party. | 就是拥抱他 还邀请他参加派对 |
[17:57] | The analysis part of this evening is now over. | 今晚的灵魂剖析大会正式结束 |
[18:01] | – Hey… You asked. – Well, you know what? | -是你自己问的 -你知道吗 |
[18:05] | You’re gonna come to Julie’s party | 你也得来参加朱莉的派对 |
[18:07] | and you’re gonna see Karl and I together, | 你会看到卡尔和我是怎么相处的 |
[18:09] | and you’re gonna understand once for all | 你就会明白 |
[18:10] | that I have no feelings for him. | 我对卡尔毫无感觉 |
[18:12] | Actually I have tickets to a basketball game. | 事实上 我要去看篮球赛 |
[18:14] | Actually you’re coming to the party tomorrow. | 事实上 你明天要来参加派对 |
[18:17] | This is what I get for saying “I love you”. | 这就是我说了”我爱你”的结果 |
[18:19] | – What? – Nothing. | -你说什么 -没什么 |
[18:24] | – Thanks. – Hello, George. | -谢谢 -你好 乔治 |
[18:26] | Mrs. Van de Kamp. You’re looking lovely today. | 范德坎普太太 你今天看上去很美 |
[18:29] | You always say the nicest things. | 你的嘴总是那么甜 |
[18:31] | Well, it’s, uh… it’s true. | 是真的 |
[18:34] | Oh. Listen, I have a prescription here for Rex. | 这里有张雷克斯的药方 |
[18:37] | I don’t know if you heard but he had a heart attack. | 我不知道你是否听说他有心脏病 |
[18:39] | – I had no idea. Is he ok? – Yes, he’ll live. | -我不知道 他还好吗 -他还活着 |
[18:42] | But the doctor says he’s at risk | 但是医生说他仍处于 |
[18:44] | for something called pericarditis. | 一种叫心包膜炎的危险之中 |
[18:47] | It’s an inflammation of the membrane that surrounds the heart. | 就是包住心脏的外膜发炎了 |
[18:50] | Take few months to make sure that it doesn’t develop | 需要观察几个月确保不会恶化 |
[18:52] | – and he’ll need constant care. – So I hear. | -得有人一直照顾他 -我知道了 |
[18:56] | As the words “constant care” echoed in her head, | 当”一直照顾”四个字回绕在布里的脑中 |
[19:00] | Bree caught a sickening glimpse into her future… | 她似乎看见了自己凄惨的未来 |
[19:04] | Ok, here we go. | 好了 药都在这里了 |
[19:06] | …Which prompted her to seek an old-fashioned remedy. | 这激发了她去寻找过时的补救方法 |
[19:10] | George, would you go out to dinner with me? | 乔治 你是否愿意和我共进晚餐 |
[19:14] | Um, you mean like a date? | 你是说约会吗 |
[19:15] | Yes. I think it would be fun. | 是的 一定会很有趣的 |
[19:19] | What about your husband? | 那你丈夫怎么办 |
[19:21] | Oh, him. | 他啊 |
[19:24] | Well, we’re… separated. | 我们分居了 |
[19:32] | In spite of Mrs. Huber’s disappearance, | 尽管胡博太太失踪了 |
[19:34] | life on Wisteria Lane started to return to normal, | 紫藤郡的生活很快重回正轨 |
[19:38] | until an intriguing discovery was made | 直到有人在一条州际公路边的 |
[19:41] | on a dirt road next to the interstate. | 肮脏小径上发现了一个惊人的秘密 |
[19:45] | This is Officer Burdon. I have an abandoned vehicle | 我是伯顿警官 发现一辆被遗弃的车 |
[19:48] | registered to a missing person, one Martha Huber. | 登记人是失踪的玛莎·胡博 |
[19:50] | Please advise. | 请指示 |
[19:54] | As news spread of this mysterious development, | 当这项神秘事件的重大进展流传开后 |
[19:57] | everyone in the neighborhood decided to band together | 所有邻居都决定团结起来 |
[20:01] | to show their support, | 表达他们的支持 |
[20:03] | and to look for clues, or worse. | 同时也在寻找别的线索或更坏的消息 |
[20:06] | I’m keeping my eyes on the horizon. | 我不敢看脚下 |
[20:09] | Tell me if I am about to step on a body part. | 如果我踩到了尸体 请告诉我 |
[20:11] | It’s a search and rescue, not recover. | 这是搜救行动 不是搜尸行动 |
[20:13] | We don’t know if she’s dead. | 我们还不确定她是否已丧生 |
[20:14] | People fake their own abductions all the time. | 假装自己被绑架的案件时有发生 |
[20:17] | Can we talk about something else, something less depressing? | 我们能聊点其他轻松些的话题吗 |
[20:19] | Well, here’s something. Mike told me he loved me. | 有件事 麦克说他爱我 |
[20:23] | – Oh, my god! – Over here! They found the body! | -天哪 -那儿 她们发现尸体了 |
[20:26] | NO! I’m sorry, false alarm. We didn’t find a body. | 不 抱歉让大家虚惊一场 不是尸体 |
[20:28] | Ah, Susan just had some really good news. | 苏珊刚刚告诉我们一个好消息 |
[20:32] | – Sorry. – False alarm. | -对不起 -原来是假警报 |
[20:35] | Well, doesn’t that figure? | 瞧见了吧 |
[20:38] | Susan always finds a way to make it about her. | 苏珊总有办法引人注意 |
[20:42] | Ladies and gentleman, I present to | 女士们先生们 请允许我为你们 |
[20:45] | you the fabulous Buick Lacrosse. | 隆重介绍传说中的别克君越 |
[20:52] | It has an expertly crafted interior, | 内装工艺极为考究 |
[20:56] | peaceful quiet tuning | 引擎发动时平稳轻柔 |
[20:59] | and ultrasonic rear parking assist. | 并配有超声波停车辅助系统 |
[21:02] | Observe the remote activation feature. | 请看特有的遥控启动功能 |
[21:11] | And it also has a lot of other exciting, | 还有很多令人欢喜动心 |
[21:13] | good, cool car things. | 又新颖的设计 |
[21:32] | Tom! Lynette! What are you doing here? | 汤姆 勒奈特 你们怎么在这儿 |
[21:36] | Buying a new water heater. How about you? | 买个新的电热水器 你呢 |
[21:39] | Just doing a little shopping. Trying to get my mind off things. | 购购物 转移自己的注意力 |
[21:41] | Gaby, you need help? It looks like you’re stuck here. | 加布 要帮忙吗 裙子被夹住了 |
[21:44] | – I guess I am. – No worry, I got it. | -真的诶 -放心 我能搞定 |
[21:46] | Guess I got too close to the turntable. | 估计是我贴得转台太近了 |
[21:48] | – I’m a sucker for these Buicks. – Come on, you bastard! | -我喜欢别克 -出来 混球 |
[21:53] | With their perfectly crafted | 被它的精工内装 |
[21:55] | interior and peaceful quiet tuning. | 和平稳的启动引擎所吸引 |
[21:58] | Uh-huh. A little formal for the mall. | 逛个街还穿这么正式 |
[22:01] | Oh! You know, I… I wanted to match the shoes to the dress. | 其实 我想买双鞋来配这条裙子 |
[22:08] | This is Sarah, my shopping buddy. | 这是莎拉 我的购物伙伴 |
[22:12] | We like to hit the boutiques together. | 我们享受一起逛精品店的感觉 |
[22:14] | Ok. Well, you gals, um, | 好吧 姑娘们 |
[22:17] | shop your little hearts out. See you later. | 尽情享受吧 回头见 |
[22:20] | Bye! | 回见 |
[22:32] | Wow. Look at you. You going out? | 看看你 要出门吗 |
[22:35] | Not that it’s any of your business, but, um, I have a date. | 跟你没关系吧 我有个约会 |
[22:39] | A date? What kind of date? | 约会 什么样的约会 |
[22:41] | Rex, I don’t want to say anything that might upset you. | 雷克斯 我可不想让你受刺激 |
[22:44] | The doctor says any undue stress | 医生说任何负面压力 |
[22:45] | could cause another heart attack. | 都可能引起心脏病复发 |
[22:53] | It’s a romantic date with a single attractive man. | 是和一位迷人的单身男的浪漫约会 |
[22:55] | I intend to French the hell out of him. | 我打算跟他好好浪漫到底 |
[22:59] | Oh. Right on time. | 很准时 |
[23:05] | In my spare time I garden. I thought you might like these. | 园艺是我的业余爱好 希望你喜欢 |
[23:08] | Oh, they’re exquisite. Compost and eggs shells? | 太精美了 用了肥料和鸡蛋壳吗 |
[23:12] | – Yes. – Oh. Come on in. | -是的 -进来吧 |
[23:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:18] | George, you remember Rex. | 乔治 还记得雷克斯吧 |
[23:23] | – I thought you said you were separated. – We are, emotionally. | -你说你们分居了 -没错 精神上 |
[23:27] | Physically he lives here because | 他的情妇不愿意照顾他 |
[23:29] | his mistress refuses to care for him. | 所以我才收留他的 |
[23:30] | – Would you like a drink? – No, I’m fine. Thanks. | -要喝点什么吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[23:35] | Rex, say hello to George. | 雷克斯 跟乔治问好 |
[23:37] | Hello, George. | 你好 乔治 |
[23:38] | Hello, Dr. Van de Kamp. | 你好 范德坎普医生 |
[23:40] | I’m gonna put these in water. George, | 我去把花插好 乔治 |
[23:43] | have a seat and I’ll be right back. | 坐吧 我马上回来 |
[23:54] | So, how’s your heart, Dr. Van de Kamp? | 你的心脏怎么样 范德坎普医生 |
[23:57] | – Better. How’s the pharmacy? – Busy. It’s busy. | -好多了 药房怎么样 -总是很忙 |
[24:08] | – Is something funny? – It’s… It’s nothing. | -什么事这么好笑 -没什么 |
[24:12] | See, I recently engaged in some extra-curricular activity, | 鉴于我最近在外进行的一些小活动 |
[24:17] | and now Bree’s doing anything she can to make me suffer. | 所以布里想方设法报复我 |
[24:21] | – All you can do is laugh. – Yeah, I… I guess. | -很好笑吧 -也许吧 |
[24:26] | These flowers are stunning. | 这些花太美了 |
[24:28] | They’re the best ones I’ve ever gotten. | 是我迄今收到最好的 |
[24:35] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[24:36] | Nice talking to you, Dr. Van de Kamp. | 很高兴能和你聊天 范德坎普医生 |
[24:38] | Please, you’re dating my wife. | 行啦 你正和我妻子约会呢 |
[24:40] | Call me rex. | 叫我雷克斯就好 |
[24:46] | That salesgirl that sold us the heater had a cute figure. | 卖给我们热水器的柜台女孩挺可爱的 |
[24:50] | I guess. I didn’t notice. | 大概吧 我没注意 |
[24:51] | How can you say. She was so your type. | 怎么会 她可是你喜欢的类型 |
[24:53] | – Big breasts. Really curvy. – What are you doing? | -胸部大 曲线玲珑 -你怎么了 |
[24:57] | I’m saying you prefer women who are really curvy, | 我说你喜欢有曲线的的女人 |
[24:59] | like that salesgirl… | 比如那个柜台小姐 |
[25:00] | or Claire. | 又比如 科莱尔 |
[25:03] | There was only one type did I prefer. You. | 我从来只喜欢一个类型 就是你 |
[25:06] | You kissed me as though that would end this conversation, | 别以为你亲了我就没事了 |
[25:09] | and it so won’t. | 没那么简单 |
[25:10] | Why am I in trouble? Haven’t I done anything wrong. | 为什么 我做错什么了 |
[25:13] | You made love to me the other night | 那天晚上你会和我做爱 |
[25:15] | because you had just seen Claire naked. | 是因为你看到了科莱尔的裸体 |
[25:17] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[25:20] | Aw, crap. | 见鬼 |
[25:22] | Claire is a great nanny. | 科莱尔是个很棒的保姆 |
[25:23] | It would be stupid to lose her over something like this. | 为这种事失去她岂不很傻 |
[25:26] | You and I have had crushes before. | 你我都曾对别人着迷过 |
[25:28] | We always tell each other, we laugh about it. | 我们都向对方坦白 然后一笑置之 |
[25:30] | It’s no big deal. | 这没什么大不了的 |
[25:31] | What worries me about this is | 我之所以担心是因为 |
[25:32] | you’re denying you’re obviously attracted. Why? | 你否认自己被吸引了 为什么 |
[25:34] | – I’m not denying anything. – So you are attracted to her? | -我没有否认 -那你的确被吸引了吗 |
[25:37] | I didn’t say that. What are you doing? | 我没这么说 你干什么啊 |
[25:41] | We are not going anywhere until you confess | 在你承认我们的保姆很性感之前 |
[25:43] | you have the hots for our nanny. | 我们哪也不去 |
[25:45] | Tom, it’s ok. She’s attractive. | 汤姆 这很正常 她确实很迷人 |
[25:48] | Men by nature are drawn to fertile, young women | 男人天生就对年轻丰满的女人 |
[25:51] | with whom they can plant their seed. | 没有任何抵抗力 |
[25:53] | It’s the basic flaw of your gender. | 这是你性别上的硬伤 |
[25:55] | I get it. Just do me the honor… | 我了解的 可否让我… |
[26:00] | We’d all like to get out of here. Is there a problem? | 我们都想离开这里 你们有什么问题吗 |
[26:03] | My husband won’t admit that he has lust in his heart. | 我丈夫不肯承认他内心的色欲 |
[26:07] | Can you give us a minute? | 给我们点儿时间好吗 |
[26:11] | Lynette, Claire is attractive, yes. | 勒奈特 科莱尔是很迷人 |
[26:16] | But I am not attracted to her. | 可我真的没被她吸引 |
[26:19] | If I thought for even a second that there was any danger | 哪怕我有一瞬间意识到科莱尔 |
[26:22] | in having Claire around, | 会威胁到我们的感情 |
[26:23] | I’d be the first to get rid of her. | 我会首当其冲辞退她 |
[26:25] | It’s you. You’re the one. | 而你 你才是我的唯一 |
[26:28] | You always have been and you always will be. | 我将永远忠诚于你 |
[26:34] | All right! Hold your water! | 好吧 大家息怒 |
[26:41] | *we drink ice cream soda here* | *寒酸的冰激凌苏打* |
[26:43] | *down at the old five and dime!* | *我们却喝得津津有味* |
[26:50] | – Yay. You guys were fantastic. – Thank you. | -你们唱得好极了 -谢谢 |
[26:54] | They’ve got a dance floor upstairs, | 楼上有个舞池 |
[26:55] | we’re gonna go and check it out. | 我们想去看看 |
[26:56] | Ok. Have fun. | 去吧 玩得开心 |
[27:01] | – Edie, over here! – What the hell is she doing here? | -伊迪 这儿 -她来这里干吗 |
[27:05] | I don’t get to bring a date? I heard you were bringing him. | 你能带他来 我就不能有个伴吗 |
[27:09] | Of all people, you pick that tired piece of… Edie! | 你怎么就偏偏选了这个 伊迪 |
[27:12] | Hi, Susan. Thank you so much for the invite. | 苏珊 非常感谢你邀请我来 |
[27:15] | God knows I needed something to get my mind off poor Martha. | 天知道我有多需要想办法来忘记玛莎 |
[27:19] | A kiss for the birthday boy. | 来给我们的小寿星一个吻 |
[27:28] | Um, Edie, it’s not his birthday. | 伊迪 今天不是他生日 |
[27:39] | Thank you, George. That was a lovely evening. | 谢谢你 乔治 今晚我过得很开心 |
[27:41] | The pleasure was mine. | 荣幸之至 |
[27:43] | There’s nothing better than great conversation | 没什么比与一位美丽的女士共进晚餐 |
[27:46] | with a beautiful woman over a delicious meal. | 并相谈甚欢更美好了 |
[27:52] | Well, I guess I should go inside. | 我得进去了 |
[27:54] | – I’m glad we did this. – Me too. | -我真的很高兴 -我也是 |
[28:02] | Andrew. Where did you come from? | 安德鲁 你怎么在这里 |
[28:05] | I was just on my way back from Brian’s house. | 我刚从布莱恩家回来 |
[28:07] | What’s going on here? | 这是什么情况 |
[28:09] | You remember Mr. Williams, our pharmacist? | 还记得我们的药剂师 威廉姆斯先生吗 |
[28:12] | – Hey there. – How’s it going? | -你好 -过得怎样 |
[28:14] | What are you doing in his car? | 你们在车里干吗呢 |
[28:16] | We’re just, um… talking. | 我们只不过在 聊天 |
[28:19] | Mr. Williams took me out to dinner. | 我和威廉姆斯先生出去吃了顿饭 |
[28:22] | You mean like on a date? | 约会吗 |
[28:30] | Yes. | 没错 |
[28:32] | You are aware that she’s married, right? | 你知道她已经结婚了吧 |
[28:35] | Your father and I are separated, you know it. | 你知道我和你爸爸已经分开了 |
[28:37] | I don’t care. Couldn’t you wait until he was out of the house? | 我不管 你就不能等到他搬走吗 |
[28:40] | The only reason he’s still in the house | 他留在这里的唯一原因 |
[28:42] | is because you insisted I care for him. | 是你坚持让我照顾他 |
[28:43] | So what are you guys gonna do now? | 你们俩接下来有什么打算 |
[28:46] | Are you two gonna have sex? | 你们是不是还要做爱 |
[28:47] | – No, we are not going to have sex! – Why not? | -不 我们没这打算 -为什么 |
[28:50] | Because I don’t commit adultery like your father! | 因为我不会跟你父亲一样通奸 |
[28:58] | That’s right, your father had an affair. I found out about it. | 没错 我发现你父亲有外遇 |
[29:01] | I’m just trying to move on with my life. | 但是我的生活还得继续 |
[29:07] | You should watch out for her. She’s a liar. | 小心点 她是个骗子 |
[29:10] | Andrew… | 安德鲁 |
[29:23] | In spite of her mounting debt, | 尽管债务堆积成山 |
[29:25] | Gabrielle was determined to prove | 加布丽尔还是坚持想证明 |
[29:28] | she could get along just fine without Carlos’s money. | 没有卡洛斯的钱她也能过得很好 |
[29:34] | It wasn’t until the electricity went out | 直到停电之后 |
[29:37] | that she finally began to see the light. | 她终于想通了 |
[29:51] | Mr. Hartley, it’s Gabrielle Solis. | 哈特利先生 我是加布丽尔·索利斯 |
[29:54] | I need you to start working on | 麻烦你开始准备 |
[29:55] | releasing Carlos on bail. Mm-hm. | 保释卡洛斯的程序 |
[30:00] | I just remembered where I put his passport. | 我想起他的护照在哪了 |
[30:03] | *but I, I took the sweet life* | *但我选择了甜蜜的生活* |
[30:06] | *and never knew I’d be bitter from the sweet* | *从不知道有一天我会由甜转为苦* |
[30:11] | *I spent my life exploring the subtle whoring* | *浪费生命去追寻让我为之付出巨大代价* |
[30:17] | *that costs too much to be free* | *人尽可夫的自由生活* |
[30:20] | *hey, lady* | *女士* |
[30:22] | *I’ve ben to paradise* | *我曾经到过天堂* |
[30:30] | *but I’ve never been* | *却从未找到过* |
[30:37] | *to me* | *真正的自己* |
[30:46] | Oh, thank you! | 谢谢大家 |
[30:48] | Damn, woman. You are good. | 好极了 你唱得太棒了 |
[30:53] | Yes! All right, you’re next, Susie-q. | 好啦 该你了 苏珊殿下 |
[30:56] | What you gonna sing? | 准备唱哪首 |
[30:58] | – You sing? – Only when I’m alone. | -你也会唱吗 -只有一个人的时候 |
[31:01] | – Come on, we’re among friends. – I don’t think so. | -来吧 大家都是朋友 -还是算了 |
[31:03] | I for one would love to hear your voice. | 就当为了我 我想听你唱歌 |
[31:06] | Give it up, plumber. She’s not budging. | 放弃吧 水管工 她可固执了 |
[31:10] | – You wanna hear me sing? – Yeah. | -想听我唱歌吗 -是啊 |
[31:12] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[31:17] | What’s it gonna be? I’ll tell the piano player. | 唱什么 我去告诉伴奏 |
[31:20] | – New York, New York. – I am so excited to hear you. | -《纽约纽约》 -我好期待啊 |
[31:24] | – Oh, but doesn’t it just figure? – What do you mean? | -不过结果可想而知 -什么意思 |
[31:28] | You have to get up in front of a room | 你得穿着这身衣服 |
[31:30] | full of people dressed like that. | 在大家面前唱歌 |
[31:32] | I hope they don’t turn on you. | 我希望他们别对你有什么偏见 |
[31:36] | I think I’ll take my chances. | 我想我会把握好机会的 |
[31:37] | Sort of like you did on those high notes. | 就像你处理那些高音一样 |
[31:40] | – I’m gonna get us two more. – That’s a great idea. | -我再去拿两杯来 -好主意 |
[31:44] | So that Mike, seems pretty even-keeled. | 那个麦克 挺有魅力的 |
[31:47] | Yeah. He’s a great guy. | 是啊 他人超棒 |
[31:50] | But, you know, I mean, he’s a little buster brown. | 但是他有点巴斯特·布朗的感觉 |
[31:53] | Don’t you worry you’ll get bored? | 你难道不会觉得闷吗 |
[31:56] | Thanks for your concern. Karl. I’m fine. | 多谢关心 卡尔 我很好 |
[31:58] | Go figure. Even though our marriage | 好好想想 尽管我俩的婚姻 |
[32:01] | was crazy at times, it never got dull. | 有时候有点令人抓狂 但从不会无聊 |
[32:03] | Yeah. That part when you slept with your secretary | 是啊 尤其是你睡你秘书的那部分 |
[32:06] | was really exciting. | 特别激动人心 |
[32:07] | I know. How many times do I have to hear it? I, I… | 我知道啦 我还得听几遍啊 |
[32:10] | It was a mistake. | 我不过是一时糊涂 |
[32:11] | But don’t I ever get credit for | 但是之前我忠诚的那13年 |
[32:13] | the 13 loyal years beforehand? | 难道就一文不值吗 |
[32:16] | Let’s not be counting the Hendersons’ Christmas party. | 不包括亨德森的那次圣诞派对吧 |
[32:19] | Edie, not now. | 伊迪 别提这个 |
[32:20] | What’s the big deal, Karl? | 有什么大不了的 卡尔 |
[32:22] | – Your marriage is history, anyway. – Edie… | -你的婚姻已经是历史了 -伊迪 |
[32:25] | It was nothing, really. | 不算什么 真的 |
[32:26] | Basically, we both got plastered on eggnog | 简单说 我俩都爱喝蛋奶酒 |
[32:29] | and we found ourselves standing under the mistletoe, | 碰巧一起站在槲寄生下面 |
[32:33] | and we were like, “Ok, so what do we do now?” | 我们就说”好吧 那现在我们干吗” |
[32:36] | So I smiled and he smiled | 接着我笑了 他也笑了 |
[32:40] | and then Karl reached over and started feeling me up. | 接着卡尔就过来开始挑逗我 |
[32:44] | – Susie, that’s not how it happened. – Come on. You’re up. | -苏苏 不是这样的 -到你了 |
[32:47] | This is… it’s so silly. Susie… | 这真是太傻了 苏苏 |
[32:49] | Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Susan Mayer. | 女士们先生们 欢迎苏珊·梅尔 |
[33:04] | *start spreading the news* | *散布着消息吧* |
[33:08] | *I’m leaving today* | *今天我将离开* |
[33:12] | *I wanna be a part of it* | *我希望成为它的一部分* |
[33:16] | *New York, New York* | *纽约 纽约* |
[33:19] | *Shese vagabond shoes…* | *这双带我浪迹天涯的鞋* |
[33:22] | You’re an ass, you know that? No, keep playing. | 你就是个混蛋 别停 继续弹 |
[33:25] | *Are longing to stray* | *正渴望迷失* |
[33:27] | There’s a word you know, right? | 有个说法 你知道的 |
[33:29] | *And get around the heart of it* | *在它的心边游荡* |
[33:32] | *New York, New York* | *纽约 纽约* |
[33:36] | *I wanna…* | *我想* |
[33:38] | …Just tell you that the affair was one thing. | 告诉你 外遇只是一部分 |
[33:41] | I forgave you because on some small level I thought | 当时我之所以原谅你 是因为我觉得 |
[33:44] | that you were in love with her, | 你爱上她了 |
[33:45] | And now I find out | 现在我才发现 |
[33:46] | you were just groping people at parties! | 你是那种会在派对上随便乱搞的人 |
[33:49] | *Top of the heap…* | *在峰顶上* |
[33:52] | Karl, don’t you turn away from me. Look at me! | 卡尔 别走 看着我 |
[33:57] | You know what are we doing during our marriage. | 我们俩结婚时你都干了什么 |
[33:59] | How many other women were you sticking it to? | 你到底找了多少女人 |
[34:01] | As god is my witness, it will snow on the hills of hell | 上帝为证 要是我再为你难过 |
[34:04] | before I ever feel sorry for you again! | 地狱也会下雪 |
[34:14] | *New York!* | *纽约* |
[34:21] | As the police interviewed the residents of Wisteria Lane | 当警察走访紫藤郡 |
[34:24] | about the mysterious disappearance of Martha Huber, | 调查玛莎·胡博神秘失踪案的时候 |
[34:28] | my husband Paul reasoned it would only be a matter of time | 我丈夫保罗觉得迟早有一天 |
[34:32] | before their digging would begin to yield answers. | 会事迹败露 |
[34:57] | Since he knew the police had no suspects… | 因为他知道警察还没有怀疑对象 |
[35:02] | …He decided to point them towards | 他决定把他们引导到 |
[35:05] | the most logical candidate. | 最符合逻辑的候选人身上 |
[35:11] | You see, if there’s one thing Paul understood about the suburbs. | 至少保罗很清楚一件事 |
[35:16] | It was this. | 那就是 |
[35:18] | No one’s ever more suspicious | 新来的邻居 |
[35:22] | than a new neighbor who’s just moved in. | 总是最可疑的 |
[35:30] | Parker’s getting sniffly. | 帕克最近一直流鼻涕 |
[35:32] | Yeah, I noticed that too. | 是啊 我也发现了 |
[35:34] | I hope he’s not coming down with a cold. | 希望他没得感冒 |
[35:36] | He doesn’t have a cough yet, | 他还没开始咳嗽 |
[35:38] | but he has this post nasal drip thing happening. | 但是有鼻窦炎的症状 |
[35:42] | I’ll make an appointment for him. | 我去帮他跟医生约个时间 |
[35:45] | I always say it is better to be safe than sorry. | 我总觉得多小心点没坏处 |
[35:48] | Little kids get sick, and it’s, | 小孩总会生病的 这也是… |
[35:50] | sorry, out of control. | 不好意思 没办法的事 |
[35:56] | And kids with these colds, it’s just a vicious cycle. | 孩子得了这类感冒 会越来越严重 |
[36:16] | Um, Claire? | 科莱尔 |
[36:21] | We have to make some changes. | 恐怕我们得做些变动 |
[36:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[36:29] | I’m packing up your father’s things for when he eventually moves out. | 打包你爸的东西 以备他最后搬出去 |
[36:32] | Here, let me help you. | 我帮你 |
[36:37] | Look, I talked to dad, | 我跟爸爸谈过了 |
[36:40] | and it turns out you were telling the truth. | 发现你说的是事实 |
[36:46] | Andrew, I’m so sorry that I said anything. | 安德鲁 我为我所说的道歉 |
[36:50] | No, I’m glad you did. Now I know. | 不 我庆幸你说了 现在我知道了 |
[36:53] | There comes this point in every boy’s life. | 现在到了每个男孩人生的必经时刻 |
[36:57] | What? Find out his dad’s screwing around? | 什么 发现他的爸爸到处风流 |
[37:00] | No. That his father’s only human. | 不 发现他的父亲也只是个普通人 |
[37:05] | So why are you taking care of him? | 那你干嘛还照顾他 |
[37:08] | Because of what Danielle and I said? | 就因为我和丹尼尔吗 |
[37:10] | Because you can forget that. | 如果是这样 你不用管的 |
[37:12] | I’ll help take his stuff out on the street | 要是你想的话 |
[37:12] | if you want. | 我现在就去把他的东西扔到路上 |
[37:14] | That’s sweet. | 谢谢 |
[37:15] | But I’m taking care of him | 但是我之所以照顾他 |
[37:16] | because it’s the right thing to do. | 是因为这么做是对的 |
[37:18] | Why are you being such a pushover? | 你怎么这么懦弱 |
[37:21] | I mean, he cheated on you. He’s a jerk. | 他背叛了你 他是个混蛋 |
[37:24] | Andrew, you will not speak that way | 安德鲁 我不准你在我面前 |
[37:28] | about your father in front of me. | 这样说你爸爸 |
[37:30] | Why the hell not? | 为什么不行 |
[37:32] | I mean, for once I’m actually on your side. | 我好不容易跟你统一战线 |
[37:34] | Yes, I’m angry with him. I am gonna divorce him. | 没错 我是生他的气 要和他离婚 |
[37:37] | I may even marry somebody else, but make no mistake about it. | 甚至可能会再婚 但是我确定 |
[37:39] | Your father is and always will be the love of my life. | 你爸爸始终是我的终生挚爱 |
[37:45] | He gave me the best 18-year marriage that… | 他给了我18年美满的婚姻生活 |
[37:50] | …I could have ever hoped for. | 这是我毕生向往的 |
[37:56] | And for that you will respect him. | 所以你得尊敬他 |
[37:59] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[38:20] | What is it? I’m really, really busy. | 有事吗 我很忙 |
[38:22] | I came by to apologize. | 我是专程来道歉的 |
[38:26] | In that case, come on in. I’m not doing anything. | 这样的话 进来吧 我其实没忙什么 |
[38:33] | I can’t believe Edie brought the whole thing up. | 我不敢相信伊迪竟然提起了这事 |
[38:37] | Susan, I am so sorry. I… | 苏珊 对不起 |
[38:39] | I thought I was done hurting you. | 我没想再伤害你的 |
[38:42] | Yeah, me too. | 我也这么以为 |
[38:45] | And just so you know, I’m… Sorry for flipping out. | 我也要道歉 我失控了 |
[38:50] | I shouldn’t let you get to me like that. | 我不应该那么轻易被你激怒 |
[38:56] | – What? – I do still get to you, don’t I? | -怎么 -看来我还能激怒你是吧 |
[38:58] | That’s the difference between the plumber and me. | 这就是我和那水管工的不同之处 |
[39:01] | Don’t get me wrong, he’s a good guy. | 我没别的意思 他是个好人 |
[39:03] | I like him. | 我挺喜欢他 |
[39:05] | But I’m betting you two don’t have what we had together. | 但我保证你们俩之间没有我们的那种感觉 |
[39:08] | There was always a spark between us. | 我们之间总会有火花 |
[39:11] | A spark? | 火花 |
[39:13] | Look, what I’m trying to say is | 我的意思是 |
[39:15] | he must seem really safe after me. | 比起我来他有安全感多了 |
[39:18] | A moray eel would seem safe after you. | 连海鳗看起来都比你有安全感 |
[39:22] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我说的就是这个 |
[39:24] | The great back and forth, joking around. | 这种你来我往的斗嘴 |
[39:27] | We used to argue and push each other’s buttons. | 我们总是争论 紧逼对方 |
[39:31] | News flash. I hated all of that. | 告诉你 我讨厌这些 |
[39:33] | Come on. You have to admit, | 你得承认 |
[39:35] | when it was good, it was the best. | 那些幸福时光是无可比拟的 |
[39:38] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[39:41] | Let’s give this another shot. | 我们重新开始吧 |
[39:45] | – You want me back? – Yeah. | -你想让我回到你身边 -是的 |
[39:48] | Yeah. I realize now | 是啊 我现在才发现 |
[39:51] | you were the woman… | 你才是 |
[39:54] | …that was meant for me. | 我命中注定的女人 |
[40:01] | Just so we’re clear, so you want to move back in here. | 你的意思是 你想搬回来 |
[40:05] | And be faithful to me | 然后忠诚于我 |
[40:07] | and love me with all your heart and soul? | 并且全心全意地爱我 |
[40:11] | – Absolutely. – Oh, my god, this is so wonderful. | -完全正确 -天啊 太好啦 |
[40:15] | Yeah. I know, I know. | 是啊 我知道我知道 |
[40:18] | – I wanna kiss you. – Oh, god. No, Karl. | -我要吻你 -天哪 不行 卡尔 |
[40:22] | No. What I meant by wonderful is | 不对 我说太好了是指 |
[40:24] | that I wondered inside if I still had feelings for you, | 我一直在猜自己是不是还对你有感觉 |
[40:28] | if deep down I still loved you. | 是不是还爱着你 |
[40:30] | – And? – And… there’s nothing there. | -那结果呢 -毫无感觉 |
[40:35] | Come on, you’ve gotta feel something. | 别这样 总会有点什么的吧 |
[40:37] | Well, actually, I do. Yeah. | 事实上 是有点 |
[40:40] | Excuse me. | 抱歉了 |
[40:58] | – Susan. – Mike, guess what? I love you. | -苏珊 -麦克 我爱你 |
[41:02] | – Are you sure? – Yes! | -你确定吗 -当然 |
[41:12] | Did I come at a bad time? | 我是不是来得不是时候 |
[41:14] | They’re just asking about Mrs. Huber. | 他们在问胡博太太的事 |
[41:17] | I love him. You can write that in your little book. | 我爱他 写在你的小本本上吧 |
[41:25] | We are all searching for someone, | 我们都在寻找着某个 |
[41:28] | that special person who will provide us | 能弥补我们生命中或缺的 |
[41:29] | what’s missing in our lives. | 那个特别的人 |
[41:33] | Someone who can offer companionship. | 有的人能提供陪伴 |
[41:36] | George? Hi, it’s me, Bree. | 乔治 是我 布里 |
[41:40] | I was wondering, are you free next Saturday? | 你下周六有空吗 |
[41:44] | You are? Oh, that’s wonderful. | 有空啊 那太好了 |
[41:46] | Or assistance. | 有的提供帮助 |
[41:48] | Hi, I understand your agency handles nannies. | 我听说你们公司负责找保姆 |
[41:52] | I need someone experienced and preferably unattractive. | 我需要一个经验丰富但是不太有魅力的 |
[41:58] | Or security. | 有的提供安全感 |
[42:00] | Hi, honey. Did the lawyer tell you the good news? | 亲爱的 律师把好消息告诉你了吗 |
[42:03] | You’re gonna make bail. I found your passport. | 你就快被保释啦 我找到你的护照了 |
[42:08] | And sometimes, if we search very hard, | 而且 如果我们能再仔细点 |
[42:10] | we can find someone who provides us… | 就能找到那个 |
[42:12] | I just called to say hi, and I love you. | 就是打个电话来对你说 我爱你 |
[42:15] | …with all three. | 这三点都能做到的人 |
[42:17] | All right, all right. Enough already. | 好吧好吧 够了 |
[42:24] | Yes, we’re all searching for someone. | 是啊 我们都在寻找 |
[42:28] | And if we can’t find them, | 但要是我们找不到他们 |
[42:30] | we can only pray they find us. | 就只能祈祷他们来找我们了 |
[42:34] | What you got, boy? | 你发现什么了 小子 |