Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] – Zach’s gone from Silvercrest. – Hungry? -扎克从银羽中心逃走了 -饿吗
[00:05] Sometimes… 有时候
[00:05] If I don’t get help, I will lose my mind. 再没人帮我的话 我会发疯的
[00:07] Where can I score some high grade nanny? 哪里能找到优秀的保姆
[00:09] …No matter how hard you try… 不管你付出多少努力
[00:10] FBI! Open the door! 联邦调查局 开门
[00:11] Carlos Solis, I have a warrant for your arrest. 卡洛斯·索利斯 你被逮捕了
[00:14] …Some problems… 有些问题
[00:15] I’m Sorry, and you are…? 不好意思 你是
[00:16] I take you’ve met Maisy Gibbons. 我猜你见过梅茜·吉本斯了吧
[00:18] She’s a total nightmare. 她太难对付了
[00:19] Maisy does love to rule her little kingdom. 梅茜是挺爱作威作福的
[00:21] You are unhappy with our sex life. 你对我们的性生活不满意
[00:23] You’re not getting something from me 你没有得到满足
[00:24] but you’re simply to afraid to ask. 却又羞于启齿
[00:26] …Can’t be easily solved. 仍然解决不了
[00:35] To understand Maisy Gibbons, 要了解梅茜·吉本斯
[00:38] you first need to know how she spent her afternoons. 先得知道她下午都做些什么
[00:42] Her mornings were spent running errands for her husband. 她上午帮丈夫跑生意
[00:47] Her evenings were spent 晚上则忙于
[00:48] washing dishes and helping with homework. 洗碗外加辅导孩子功课
[00:50] Ok, so, nine plus one is… 九加一等于
[00:53] But her afternoons, 不过 她的下午
[00:55] well, they were spent in the company of men. 都花在了给其他男士作伴上
[01:01] Frustrated, 挫败失意的
[01:02] misunderstood, 不被理解的
[01:05] lonely men, willing to pay money 寂寞难耐的男人们 愿意挥金
[01:08] to feel a little less lonely. 只为减少点孤独感
[01:11] And Maisy Gibbons was willing to help them. 而梅茜·吉本斯很乐意帮助他们
[01:14] Maisy, I’ve always wondered. 梅西 我总在想
[01:16] Nobody knows about your little hobby, do they? 没人知道你这个小嗜好吧
[01:19] Is it hard keeping a secret like this? 像这样的秘密很难保守吧
[01:24] Well, maybe if it was just my secret 如果只是我一个人的秘密 也许很难
[01:27] but the way I see it, 不过在我看来
[01:28] I keep the secrets of every man who comes to me. 我在为每个来找我的人保守秘密
[01:32] And I find that absolutely exhilarating. 这还挺刺激的
[01:35] A few years back, Harold lost his job 几年前 哈罗德失业后
[01:37] and we had to give up our membership at the country club. 我们不得不退出乡村俱乐部
[01:42] And then one day one of my club friends 有一天 一个俱乐部的朋友
[01:45] asked why she hadn’t seen me around lately. 问怎么最近没见到我
[01:47] I told her that we couldn’t afford it any more. 我就告诉她我们没钱去了
[01:53] She waved it off like it was nothing, 她摆摆手表示不在意
[01:56] but I saw her get that look in her eye, 可她看我的那种眼神
[01:59] that look of… pity. 充满了 怜悯
[02:02] Maybe she was just trying to be nice. 说不定她是想安慰你
[02:04] Anyway, is that so bad, feeling sorry for someone? 不管怎么说 怜悯别人就那么糟糕吗
[02:08] When they say something, they are being supportive, 如果她们说点什么 那还算鼓励
[02:12] but when they say nothing, 但他们要是保持沉默
[02:14] it’s because they think 是因为他们觉得
[02:15] you’re so far gone, you’re never coming back. 你这一走就回不来了
[02:17] Gotcha you. 我懂了
[02:18] Anyway, a couple months later, I started my little hobby, 几个月后 我就染上了这小嗜好
[02:23] and the most wonderful thing happened. 接着最精彩的事发生了
[02:26] This woman’s husband became one of my regulars. 这女人的丈夫也成了我的常客之一
[02:33] Oh, would you be a lamb and go out the back? 你能乖乖从后门走吗
[02:38] – That’s my next appointment. – Sure. -我的下个客户来了 -好的
[02:41] It’s the husband of the woman I was telling you about. 就是我和你说的那女人的丈夫
[02:47] – Hello, there. – Hey, Maisy. -你好啊 -梅西
[03:40] Every morality play has its cast of characters. 凡是道德剧都有这么几个固定角色
[03:45] There is always an innocent victim, 一个无辜的受害者
[03:48] a deceitful villain, 一个邪恶的大反派
[03:51] a prosecutor who seeks the truth, 一个追求真相的检察官
[03:55] a magistrate who dispenses justice 一个主持正义的法官
[03:59] and a lawyer who charges too much. 和一个资费不菲的律师
[04:04] This morality play was being produced 美景镇法院正上演着
[04:07] at the fairview county courthouse. 这样一出道德剧
[04:10] Its themes were trust and betrayal. 贯穿着信任与背叛的主题
[04:14] So what’s your issue with bail in this case, Ms. Mccready? 麦克里迪女士 你对这次保释有何看法
[04:17] We want bail denied, your honor. 我们拒绝保释 法官大人
[04:20] The defendant’s company imported goods 被告公司进口的产品
[04:21] manufactured by slave labor. 都是苦役生产的
[04:23] His business partner, Mr. Tanaka, 被告的合伙人 田中先生
[04:26] has already fled the country, 已经潜逃出境了
[04:27] and Mr. Solis himself has refused to surrender his passport. 而索利斯先生本人拒绝出示护照
[04:30] Dog ate your client’s passport, Mr. Hartley? 你委托人的护照被狗吃了吗 哈特利先生
[04:33] It’s been temporarily misplaced, your honor 只是一时找不到 法官大人
[04:36] but we maintain that Kisho Tanaka set up 但我们坚持认为是田中纪章组织
[04:39] and executed the entire operation. 并负责整个生产过程
[04:41] Mr. Solis is no business partner 索利斯先生算不上合伙人
[04:43] but merely a hired contractor. 不过是承包商而已
[04:45] I’d also like to point out that 我还想指出
[04:46] my client is the sole provider for his wife and his mother, 我的委托人是他妻子和昏迷住院的母亲
[04:51] who is hospitalized in a coma as we speak. 唯一的供养者
[04:53] Bring me the passport 让我看到护照
[04:54] and Mr. Solis can visit his mother. 索利斯先生就可以去探望他母亲了
[04:57] Until then, your client is denied bail 在那之前 不准保释你的委托人
[04:59] and remanded. What’s next? 并继续还押 下一个
[05:05] You’d better finish those Brussels sprouts. 你们最好把那些芽甘蓝吃干净
[05:08] Don’t think I can’t see them hidden under your macaroni. 别以为我不知道它们在通心粉下面
[05:11] I hate Brussels sprouts. 我讨厌芽甘蓝
[05:13] Yeah. Well, brussels sprouts help you grow. 芽甘蓝能帮你们快快长大
[05:16] You don’t want to be short your whole life, do you? 你们不想当一辈子小矮子吧
[05:19] Look. You know what we’ll do? 试试看这样吃
[05:20] We’re gonna dip’em in a little cheese. Here you go. 蘸点奶酪 来 张嘴
[05:25] – Good. Yummy. – Disgusting! -好吃吧 -真恶心
[05:28] Fine. Be 3’8″ the rest of your life. 行 你们就一辈子1米2吧
[05:30] See if I care. Good luck finding girlfriends. 我可不管了 祝你们找到女朋友
[05:33] – Didn’t you have a lunch? – I’m gonna cancel it. -你午饭不是有约吗 -我得取消它
[05:36] The boys are in rare form, 孩子们胡闹得厉害
[05:37] and you’re still finding your way. 你也还在摸索期
[05:40] Lynette, it’s been two days. 勒奈特 我都来了两天了
[05:42] I… don’t want to shock them by suddenly disappearing. 我可不想突然消失吓到他们
[05:46] Deep down they’re very sensitive. 他们实际上还是很敏感的
[05:48] That’s a paper airplane. 那是纸飞机
[05:50] They’ll be fine. Now go. Get out of here. 他们会好好的 放心出去吧
[05:56] You have my cell phone number. You call me if you need anything. 你有我的手机号 有事随时打给我
[05:58] – I will. – Ok. -我会的 -好
[06:01] Boys! Come here and give momma a three-bear hug. 小子们 过来给妈妈三个熊抱
[06:05] Come on. Whoo! One, two, three… 来 一 二 三
[06:08] Get in! Get in! 抱紧点
[06:10] – Bye, mom. – Bye. -妈妈再见 -拜
[06:12] – Bye! – Ok. -拜 -好
[06:18] Watch your hands! 小心手
[06:20] I’m gonna eat upstairs. I’ve got a ton of homework. 我去楼上吃 作业太多来不及做
[06:24] What, are you storing up for winter? 怎么吃那么多 囤起来准备冬眠吗
[06:27] I’m just really hungry. 我只是饿坏了
[06:29] Oh, I talked to dad. 我今天跟爸爸谈了
[06:30] And apparently he and Brandi might break up. 他似乎打算和布兰迪分手
[06:32] Oh, how awful. 真是可惜
[06:35] – Mom, you’re smiling. – Am I? -妈妈 你在笑 -我有吗
[06:39] Anyway, because of all the drama, he can’t take me this weekend. 反正各种原因 这周他不能带我了
[06:41] So I’ll be home after all. Goodnight. 所以 我会一直待在家 晚安啦
[06:47] Oh, great. Our romantic weekend’s off. 太好了 我们的浪漫周末泡汤了
[06:51] – We can move it to my house. – No. -我们可以移师我家啊 -不要
[06:55] Why not? 为什么
[06:57] I just want it to be special. 我只是想过得特别点
[07:00] And it can’t be special at my house? 在我家就不能特别了吗
[07:02] Ok, I know this sounds weird, 我知道这听起来很怪
[07:04] but I just need to have my things around me. 但是我需要周围有自己的东西
[07:07] – What things? – Perfumes and oils. -什么东西 -香水和精油
[07:10] I wanna pick out the outfit you’re gonna tear off me. 我得挑件让你想扒下来的衣服
[07:12] And plus I need to be in complete control of the lighting. 还有 我得控制好灯光
[07:17] Ok. We’ll wait till next weekend. 好吧 我们等下周吧
[07:20] You are just the sweetest guy. 你真是太可爱了
[07:28] – I can’t wait till next weekend. – No, me neither. -我等不到下周了 -我也是
[07:31] What about tomorrow? 明天怎么样
[07:32] While Julie is at school. I’ve got an early job and that’s it. 朱莉在上学 我也只有早上有活
[07:34] Oh, no good. My publisher’s got me under the gun for something. 不行 出版商逼着我交稿
[07:39] What about Friday? 礼拜五呢
[07:40] I’m re-piping a house. 我要给一户人家重新排管道
[07:42] Damn Karl! 该死的卡尔
[07:43] Not even married any more 就算离婚了
[07:44] and he’s still keeping me from having sex. 还要妨碍我做爱做的事
[07:47] I can’t hide you in my room for ever, 我不能永远把你藏在房里
[07:50] and I think we need to tell my mom. 我们应该告诉我妈妈
[07:53] You can trust her, I promise. 她值得信任 我保证
[07:56] You didn’t tell her what I told you, did you? 你没跟她说我告诉你的事吧
[07:58] No! I would never tell anyone that. 没有 这件事我不会告诉任何人的
[08:03] – What are you doing? – I don’t wanna cause problems for you. -你怎么了 -我不想给你惹麻烦
[08:06] I’m just gonna go. 我还是走好了
[08:09] Zach, stop. Don’t go. 扎克 站住 别走
[08:12] I won’t tell her. 我不跟她说了
[08:16] I swear I’ll be out of here soon. 我保证我会尽快离开这儿
[08:19] I’ll think of something, ok? 我会想办法的 好吗
[08:34] – Hello. – Why are you up? -好啊 -你怎么还没睡
[08:37] I could ask you the same question. 我还想问你呢
[08:40] I’m going to bed. 我要睡了
[08:43] I didn’t ask you to wait up for me. 我没让你等我
[08:46] Remember, I’m here as our children’s father, 记住 我只是以父亲的身份留在这
[08:48] not your husband. 而非你的丈夫
[08:55] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[08:58] Were you with a woman? 你刚才跟女人在一起
[09:02] Did you tell her that you have a wife 你没告诉她你是有家室的吗
[09:04] or does that hinder your pick-up style? 还是这样会缩小你的选择范围
[09:06] All right, even if I was seeing someone, 好吧 就算我真的去约会了
[09:09] I have every right to. 我也有权这么做
[09:10] Exploring options is the whole point of being separated. 分居不就是为了尝试新的选择吗
[09:13] Options! I’m not a mutual fund, Rex. 选择 雷克斯 我又不是共有基金[一种投资公司形式]
[09:15] Oh, that’s not… 我不是这个意思
[09:19] Bree, you should get out there, 布里 你该多出去走走
[09:21] try and meet someone. 跟别人约个会
[09:24] Meet someone? I’m raising your children. 约会 我还得抚养你的孩子呢
[09:28] I am just trying to move on with my life. 我只是想好好继续自己的生活
[09:30] – It is nothing to be ashamed of. – Oh, ok. -这没什么丢脸的吧 -好吧
[09:33] Let me tell you what then, why don’t you just call up 要我说 不如你打电话邀请
[09:36] your mystery woman and invite her over? 那个神秘女人来家里
[09:38] I’ll pull out the sofa bed 我负责把沙发床打开
[09:39] and you can take her right there. 你们就可以在上面亲热啦
[09:41] Andrew! Danielle! 安德鲁 丹妮尔
[09:42] Daddy’s gonna fornicate for us! 爸爸要在我们面前和别的女人私通啦
[09:44] Just keep your voice down. 小声点
[09:47] Why? Are you feeling ashamed? 怎么 现在你觉得丢脸了
[09:59] The next morning started with a banging. 第二天的序幕伴着砸门声拉开
[10:04] No one knew where Martha Huber was, 没人知道玛莎·胡博在哪里
[10:06] and Edie Britt was starting to worry. 伊迪·布利特开始担心了
[10:09] Edie didn’t like worrying. 伊迪向来不喜欢担忧
[10:10] She felt it gave her wrinkles. 她觉得这样容易长皱纹
[10:13] So, out of concern for her face, and Mrs. Huber, 出于对自己的脸蛋和胡博太太的关心
[10:16] Edie decided to find out what was going on. 伊迪决定查清到底怎么回事
[10:24] Yao Lin, listen to me. 听着 姚琳
[10:25] It’s very important that we find Carlos’s passport. 找到卡洛斯的护照至关重要
[10:28] I already looked through his office. 我已经翻遍了他的办公室
[10:30] I need you to search the bedroom. 你去卧室找找
[10:32] What? 有问题吗
[10:33] With Mr. Solis in jail, how you gonna pay me? 要是索利斯先生坐牢 你要怎么付我薪水
[10:36] I have children. 我还要养孩子呢
[10:39] Yao Lin, your kids are in their twenties. 姚琳 你的孩子都20多岁了
[10:44] But if it’ll make you shut up… 不过如果这能让你闭嘴的话
[10:48] Here. Three weeks in advance. 拿着 我预付你3周的薪水
[10:51] If you don’t mind, 如果你不介意
[10:52] can I call your bank? 我能给银行打个电话吗
[10:54] Yao Lin, don’t be stupid. 姚琳 别傻了
[10:56] People don’t become poor overnight. 没人会一夜之间就一贫如洗的
[11:00] That’s my car. Oh, my god. 那是我的车 天哪
[11:07] Hey! Hey! What are you doing? 你在干什么
[11:12] Where are you taking my car? 你要把我的车拖到哪去
[11:15] The government’s impounding it. Here’s your receipt 政府扣押了你的车 这是收据
[11:17] Call that number if you have any questions. 有问题就打上面的电话
[11:28] Oh, my god 上帝啊
[11:32] You call this a paint job? 你到底会不会漆车啊
[11:35] I don’t want to see it again till it’s perfect! 不漆到完美别送回来
[11:45] I wonder what’s going on over there. 我想知道现在家里怎么样了
[11:47] Claire did ok with kids yesterday. 科莱尔昨天和孩子们相处得不错
[11:50] But that could have been beginner’s luck. 但这很可能是新手运气比较好而已
[11:51] Do you think I should call? I should call 我要不要打个电话回去 应该要吧
[11:53] Lynette, for the first time in years you finally have some free time, 勒奈特 几年了 你好不容易空下来
[11:57] and you’re wasting it obsessing about the kids. 却还一个劲地担心着孩子们
[12:04] It’s just.. I don’t know this woman. I mean not really. 只是我不了解她 真的不太了解
[12:06] So she has a degree in sociology, 就算她有社会学学位
[12:08] big deal. Who doesn’t? 也没什么了不起 谁没有呢
[12:09] My boys are a lot to handle. What if she’s not up to it? 我的孩子很难对付 她搞不定怎么办
[12:12] If you really have that many doubts, 如果你那么不放心
[12:15] you should go buy a hidden camera. 何不买个针孔摄像机
[12:18] What, a nanny-cam? 保姆监视器吗
[12:19] Yeah. People do terrible things 是啊 人们会在他们以为没人看着时
[12:21] when they think no one’s watching them. 做些恐怖的事情
[12:23] Yeah. 有道理
[12:26] I don’t really think that I could videotape Claire. 可我还是觉得不该监视科莱尔
[12:28] It would be a breach of trust. 这么做有点背信弃义
[12:29] Trust is overrated. 信任总会被高估
[12:36] So… How are things with you and Rex? 那么 你和雷克斯怎么样了
[12:42] Fine. Why do you ask? 还行 怎么问起这个
[12:44] I’m just curious. He moves out, moves back in. 只是有点好奇 他搬出搬进的
[12:48] Is he back for good? 你们重归于好了吗
[12:50] The situation is…fluid. 世事难料 难免朝不保夕
[12:53] null 我也不知道他到底作何打算
[13:00] So if you’re not sure he’s back for good, 既然你不确定你们是否和好
[13:02] why are you ironing his shirts? 为什么还要帮他烫衬衫
[13:05] Because I have faith that he’ll come back 因为我相信他终会倦鸟归巢
[13:07] and that he’ll do the right thing. 选择做正确的事
[13:11] That’s good. It’s good to have faith in people. 那很好 对别人有信心是好事
[13:15] Yeah. 是啊
[13:18] But I’d still buy that camera. 但我还是会买针孔摄像机
[13:45] – Hello? – Mike? My oven’s out. -你好 -麦克 我的烤箱坏了
[13:48] Come over and help me find my pilot light. 能过来帮我找找问题所在吗
[13:58] *lay all my trouble down* *抛开所有烦恼*
[14:02] *here I am, baby come and take me* *我就在此 宝贝 与我共度吧*
[14:07] *here I am, baby won’t you come and take me?* *宝贝 为什么你不来呢*
[14:12] *take me by the hand* *牵起我的手*
[14:16] *show me here I am, baby…* *让我感受自己的存在 宝贝*
[14:29] Oh, candles. Candles 蜡烛 蜡烛
[14:33] *here I am, baby come and take me* *我就在此 宝贝 与我共度吧*
[14:38] *here I am, baby come and take me…* *我就在此 宝贝 与我共度吧*
[14:43] *take me by the hand* *牵起我的手*
[14:56] Mike, is that you? 麦克 是你吗
[15:00] I’m up here! 我在上面
[15:25] Mike? 麦克
[15:58] – Oh, my god! oh, god. – What the hell? -天哪 -搞什么啊
[16:01] I’m so sorry. I thought someone was in the house. 真对不起 我还以为是别人
[16:04] So you took your clothes off? 所以你就把衣服脱了
[16:06] No, my clothes already off, I was going to seduce you. 没有 衣服早就脱了 为了引诱你
[16:08] Didn’t really work. 并不怎么见效啊
[16:09] Oh, I’m sorry. Are you ok? 太对不起了 你没事吧
[16:12] Well… 还行
[16:18] Please don’t be mad. 请别生气
[16:24] Hey, there. 大家好啊
[16:30] Zach? What are you doing here? 扎克 你怎么在这里
[16:42] Later that day, while Claire was out 那天晚些时候 当科莱尔带着孩子们
[16:44] getting the boys wired on ice cream, 出去吃冰淇淋时
[16:48] Lynette did some wiring on her own. 勒奈特自己动手安装了监视器
[17:32] You can’t do this. 你不能这么做
[17:33] You can’t send Zach back. 不能把扎克送回去
[17:34] Julie, what else can I do? He can’t stay here. 朱莉 我还能怎么办 他不能留在这
[17:37] His father sent him to a psycho ward. 他父亲把他送进精神病院过
[17:40] Actually, they call it a rehabilitation center. 事实上 那里叫康复中心
[17:46] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[17:47] Paul is his father. 保罗毕竟是他的父亲
[17:49] He has a right to know his son’s ok. 他有权知道他的儿子平安无事
[17:51] If he finds out you’re hiding him, 如果他知道你把他儿子藏在这儿
[17:53] you could get in a lot of trouble. 你麻烦可就大了
[17:55] He’s right. Sorry, guys. 他说得没错 抱歉啦 各位
[17:58] Mom, please don’t do this. 妈妈 求你别这么做
[17:59] If you knew what Zach had been through… 如果你知道扎克都经历了些什么
[18:01] Julie. Julie, it’s ok. I’ll be fine. 朱莉 没关系 我没事的
[18:10] I’ll take him back over so you two can… 我把他送回家 你们两个
[18:12] Listen, if Paul sees Zach and freaks out… 如果保罗看到扎克后大发脾气
[18:17] – I’ll bring him right back. – Thank you. -我会立刻把他带回来 -谢谢
[18:28] Young lady, we need to talk about what you did. 小姐 我们得谈谈你做的好事
[18:31] I really don’t feel like talking to you right now. 我现在不想和你说话
[18:44] Listen, Zach… 扎克
[18:47] If things ever get really bad… 如果事情真的一发不可收拾
[18:51] it’s got my cell number on it. 这上面有我的电话
[18:53] Give me a call… any time. 打给我 任何时候都行
[18:58] Thanks. 谢谢
[19:09] Oh, thank god. 谢天谢地
[19:17] – How did you…? – We’ll talk later. -你是怎么… -我们晚点再说
[19:21] Remember, any time. 记住 任何时候
[19:41] – I heard you moved back home. – Yeah, I had to. -听说你搬回家了 -我是被逼的
[19:44] We had some problems with Andrew. 我们先得把安德鲁的问题放在首位
[19:46] I’ll move out eventually. 我终究还是会搬出去的
[19:48] – Spikes or pearls? – Your choice. -钉刺圈还是珍珠圈 -你决定
[19:51] You know what I think? 知道我怎么想吗
[19:53] You don’t really want to leave her. 你其实并不想离开她
[19:56] Don’t psychoanalyze me. 别想为我做心理分析
[19:58] You’re still in love. 你还爱着她
[19:59] – I never said I wasn’t. – Then why divorce? -我从没说过不爱她 -那为什么离婚
[20:01] So now you’re rooting for us two crazy kids to work it out? 你是在鼓励我们继续这段荒唐的婚姻吗
[20:08] You know me. I’m just a romantic at heart. 你了解我的 我生性浪漫
[20:12] Scarves or cuffs? 围巾还是手铐
[20:16] Up to you. Even if I could find a way to deal with 随你 就算我找到方法来应付
[20:20] Bree’s obsessive-compulsive thing, 布里的强迫症
[20:22] it’s not the only problem. 我们之间还存在别的问题
[20:24] As you know, I have certain needs. 你也知道 我的特殊需求
[20:28] Boots or stilettos? 靴子还是细高跟
[20:32] Stilettos, please. 细高跟 谢谢
[20:39] Why don’t you just tell Bree what you need? 为什么不直接告诉布里你的需求呢
[20:43] Tell her what you want. 告诉她你真正想要的
[20:45] – Because she’d say no. – So? -因为她一定会拒绝 -那又怎样
[20:47] I’ve said no to some things you’ve asked me to do. 你的某些要求我也拒绝过
[20:50] Yeah, that’s different. I don’t care if you reject me. 那不一样 我不会在乎你拒绝我
[21:00] Rex, would you trust me on this? 雷克斯 你相信我吗
[21:05] Sometimes when you love somebody, 有时候 你爱一个人
[21:09] you just gotta make sacrifices for them. 就得为他们做点牺牲
[21:12] Love or passion. That’s an awful choice to make. 爱情与激情 不可兼得啊
[21:16] Yes, it is. 是啊 没错
[21:20] I have to warn you, this might hurt a little bit. 先警告你 这会有点疼
[21:35] How am I supposed to live without a car? 没了车我还怎么过活
[21:38] Tanaka’s still at large 田中还潜逃在外
[21:40] and they want Carlos to flip on him. 他们要卡洛斯做替罪羊
[21:42] So this is their way of playing hardball. 所以他们开始来硬的了
[21:44] I’m guessing that they’re not done yet. 而且我猜这还没完
[21:46] Why? What else could they take from us? 为什么 他们还能拿走什么
[21:49] Pretty much anything. 所有的东西
[21:50] It’s all fair game if they even think 只要能够追查到不义之财的下落
[21:53] they can trace it to ill-gotten gains. 对他们来说怎么做都不为过
[21:54] No, some of this stuff is mine, 这怎么行 有些东西是我自己
[21:56] when I modeled, before I even met Carlos. 做模特时买的 当时还没遇到卡洛斯呢
[21:59] See this? Kosta Boda. 看到这个没 珂丝塔[瑞典著名水晶品牌]
[22:01] I bought it when I landed my first cover. 是我第一次登上封面时买的
[22:04] This… I spent eight hours on a rock in a bikini 这个 是我穿着比基尼在石头上
[22:07] for that painting. 晒了8小时换来的
[22:08] – I understand how you feel. – No, you don’t understand. -我明白你的感受 -你不明白
[22:10] I have dug myself up from dirt to afford these things 我含辛茹苦才买来的东西
[22:13] and no one is gonna take them away from me. 谁也别想把它们抢走
[22:16] Then I suggest you find yourself a good hiding place. 那我建议你找个好地方把它们藏起来
[22:18] They can’t take what they can’t find. 他们只能带走他们找得到的东西
[22:21] And if you can scare up that passport too, that would be good. 如果你找护照也能这么费心 就更好了
[22:30] – Oh. Hi, Gabrielle. – Hi. -你好 加布丽尔 -好啊
[22:32] – What have you got there? – My china. -这是什么 -我的瓷器
[22:34] I know how you’ve always loved it. 我知道你一直很喜欢
[22:36] And I thought you might wanna borrow it for a while. 我估计你大概会想借用一阵子
[22:39] Oh. Well, that’s… very thoughtful of you. 这样啊 你想得真周到
[22:42] Say, can I store some 我能在你的车库里
[22:44] odds and ends in your garage? 寄放些零零碎碎的东西吗
[22:47] Sure. Why don’t you come by tomorrow? 当然可以 不如你明天就拿来吧
[22:48] Sooner’s better than later. 越早越好
[23:36] – Just like… – Come on now. -这简直… -再来
[23:47] Rex? 雷克斯
[23:48] Rex? 雷克斯
[23:51] Rex! 雷克斯
[23:58] I need an ambulance… Right away. 派辆救护车来 立刻
[24:17] Hello? 你好
[24:19] Yes, this is she. Yes, he’s my husband. 我就是 没错 他是我丈夫
[24:30] Excuse me. I’m here to see Rex Van de Kamp. 打扰一下 我来探望雷克斯·范德坎普
[24:32] Apparently he had a heart attack. I’m not sure… 他好像心脏病发作了 我不确定
[24:35] He’s being prepped for surgery right now. 他马上要接受手术
[24:36] If you’d like to wait? 你在旁边坐一会行吗
[24:37] Could I at least poke my head in? I’m his wife. 让我看一眼就好 我是他太太
[24:40] – You’re his wife? – Yes. Why? -你是他太太 -对啊 有什么问题
[24:43] I was thinking of a different patient. 我想我搞错病患了
[24:45] Let me get the doctor. 我去请医生过来
[25:08] As Claire prepared for bed, 当科莱尔准备睡觉时
[25:10] she was unaware that somewhere else in the Scavo house 她不知道在斯加沃家的某处
[25:15] the day she had just finished was starting all over again. 她刚刚落下帷幕的一天又重新上演了
[25:27] Lynette was relieved to see that 勒奈特欣慰地看到
[25:29] Claire was doing a good job. 科莱尔出色地尽职尽责
[25:42] But after further viewing… 但当她继续看下去时
[25:43] Give me a three-bear hug. 给我三个熊抱
[25:44] …It dawned on lynette… 勒奈特渐渐发现
[25:50] …Claire might be doing herjob a little too well. 科莱尔似乎尽职过头了
[26:13] Here’s the candles I borrowed. 蜡烛还你
[26:16] Thanks. 谢谢
[26:19] I’m trying to read, so if you don’t mind. 我在看书 没事的话请出去
[26:21] I cannot believe, after everything you did, 真不敢相信 在你做了这样的事后
[26:24] you’re mad at me. 居然还要生我的气
[26:27] I told Zach that he could trust you 我告诉过扎克他可以相信你
[26:29] and you turned him in. 可你却出卖了他
[26:31] Well, someone had to be responsible. 总得有人为此负责
[26:33] Like it or not, I’ve got a birth certificate 不管你喜不喜欢 你的出生证明上
[26:35] that says I’m your mother. 写明了我是你亲妈
[26:37] – Since when? – What is that supposed to mean? -从几时开始 -这话什么意思
[26:40] Since dad left, if there’s been 自从老爸离开之后 如果这个家
[26:42] a mother around here, it’s been me. 还有母亲这个角色的话 那就是我
[26:44] Julie! 朱莉
[26:47] Do you remember after the divorce you stayed in bed for a week 离婚之后 你在床上躺了整整一周
[26:50] and I had to beg you to eat. 我得求你 你才肯吃东西
[26:53] Yeah, but… 没错 可
[26:54] For weeks I had to clean the house, 一连几周 打扫房间的是我
[26:56] make sure the bills were paid, 处理各种账单的是我
[26:57] I even had to schedule my own doctor’s appointment once. 看病时甚至连医生都是我自己预约的
[27:00] I was in bad shape back then. 我那时状况很差
[27:01] It’s still going on. 这些事还是我在做
[27:04] And now that I need some support, 而现在当我需要你的支持时
[27:05] you decide to play the mom card? 你却以母亲的身份来教训我
[27:07] I had to send Zach back. 我必须把扎克送回去
[27:10] We could have gotten in a lot of trouble. 不然我们会惹上很多麻烦的
[27:12] Yeah, well now Zach’s the one who’s in trouble. 是啊 所以现在扎克有麻烦了
[27:14] You sent him back to a man who hates him. 你把他送回到恨他的人身边去
[27:24] As Gabrielle considered 当加布丽尔环顾
[27:26] the vast emptiness of her new surroundings, 空无一物的四周时
[27:30] she was surprised to find 她惊奇地发现
[27:32] there was only one thing she truly missed… 她真正唯一思念的却是
[27:37] … her husband. 她的丈夫
[27:48] Mrs. Solis. We have a warrant to enter your house 索利斯太太 我们被授权进入你家
[27:50] and repossess any goods we suspect 并没收任何我们怀疑
[27:53] may have been obtained… illegally. 是通过非法交易得来的物品
[28:00] We’re not into clutter. 我们喜欢整洁
[28:04] All right. Harvey the flying turtle. 好了 《飞天小海龟哈维》
[28:06] Doesn’t this look fun? 这本好像挺有趣的
[28:08] – Where’s Claire? – I gave her the afternoon off. -科莱尔在哪 -我下午放她假
[28:11] – Who wants to turn pages? – Is she sick? -谁想来翻页 -她生病了吗
[28:13] No. She’s fine. I just wanted us all to spend 没有 她很好 我只是希望我们
[28:15] the day together, you know, like we used to. 能一起共度这一天 像往常一样
[28:17] Here we go. “Once upon a time 开始啦 “从前有一只
[28:20] there was a young turtle named Harvey.” 小海龟名叫哈维”
[28:21] “Everyday Harvey would tell the other turtles ‘One day “哈维每天都对其他海龟说’总有一天
[28:24] I’m going to fly off and cause I’m gonna go see the world.”‘ 我会离开这里飞到外面的大世界去'”
[28:26] “The other turtles said “其他海龟就嘲笑他说
[28:28] ‘turtles can’t fly!'” ‘海龟是不会飞的'”
[28:29] It’s getting good now, huh? 渐入佳境了是吧
[28:35] Well, what’s wrong? 怎么了
[28:36] When Claire reads. She does funny voices. 科莱尔念故事时 还会配上怪声
[28:41] Does she, now? Ok. 是这样吗 好吧
[28:45] “Harvey didn’t like the turtles laughing “哈维不喜欢其他海龟这么嘲笑他
[28:46] so he told them ‘I’ll show you! 所以他说’你们等着瞧
[28:50] One day I will fly higher than the birds.'” 总有一天 我会飞得比鸟还高'”
[28:53] – That’s not funny. – Yeah, well, I’m just warming up. -不好笑 -是吗 我才刚开始热身
[28:58] “Then Bruno, the big bad turtle, took Harvey “于是 坏海龟布鲁诺把哈维
[29:00] up on the cliff and threw him over.” 带到悬崖边 把他扔了下去”
[29:03] “He proclaimed ‘ we’ll see “他喊道’我们倒要看看
[29:06] if you can fly! Fly or die! Fly or die!”‘ 你到底会不会飞 不会你就死定啦'”
[29:10] When’s Claire coming back? 科莱尔什么时候回来
[29:16] What happened to your nails? 你的指甲怎么了
[29:19] Oh, I… I moved all our stuff 为了不让联调局的人把东西都搬走
[29:21] to keep it from the feds. 我把它们先藏起来了
[29:25] It kills me that I’m putting you through this. 让你独自承受这一切 我很心疼
[29:29] Hands on the table. 手放桌上
[29:34] It’s not your fault. You didn’t do anything wrong. 不是你的错 你没做错任何事
[29:37] I’ll take care of everything 我会处理好所有事
[29:39] until you’re back to do it yourself. 直到你回来亲自打理
[29:41] And you will be soon. 你一定很快就能出来
[29:44] I gotta be honest. I didn’t know how you would hold up. 老实说 我不知道你怎么坚持下来的
[29:48] I knew you were a strong woman, 我知道你是个坚强的女人
[29:50] but I had no idea. 但我不知道你是如此坚强
[29:52] You’re a good wife, Gaby. A real partner. 加布 你是个好妻子 真正的伴侣
[29:56] Oh, Carlos, I love you so much. 卡洛斯 我真的好爱你
[29:59] I would give up a houseful of expensive junk 我愿意放弃那栋堆满了昂贵废品的
[30:02] just to put this behind us and have you home with me. 房子来换取你的自由 让一切雨过天晴
[30:06] That sounds pretty good right now. 听起来真不错
[30:09] – I’m gonna kiss my husband now. – Hands on the table. -我要吻我的丈夫 -手放桌上
[30:20] There’s a false panel on the back wall of my closet. 我衣橱的后壁上有一块假镶板
[30:24] My passport is there, along with some papers. 里面有我的护照和一些文件
[30:27] Take the passport to the lawyer and burn the papers. 护照交给律师 烧掉那些文件
[30:46] Carlos, did you know what Tanaka was doing? 卡洛斯 你知道田中所做的事吗
[30:52] Just burn the papers. 乖乖把文件烧掉 别多问
[31:09] Hey, Lynette. 勒奈特
[31:10] Did Martha Huber leave a spare key to her house with you? 你有没有玛莎·胡博家的备用钥匙
[31:13] No. Where is she, by the way? I haven’t seen her in days. 没有 她去哪了 好几天没见到她了
[31:18] You got me. She kicked me out so fast 我也不知道 她急着把我赶出来
[31:20] that I forgot my laptop, 结果我的手提电脑落在她家了
[31:22] And there’s just some stuff on there 电脑里有些非常私人的东西
[31:23] that I don’t want anyone else to see. 我不想让任何人看到
[31:26] Oh. Well, good luck with that. 这样啊 那祝你好运了
[31:33] You know, you’re not looking half bad. 你看上去气色不错
[31:36] What have you done with our little posse of yours? 你是怎么治住那几个小调皮蛋的
[31:39] They’re with the new nanny. 他们和新保姆待在一起
[31:41] Wow. Your own personal nanny? 你的私人保姆吗
[31:43] Smell you. 真行啊
[31:46] Trust me, it’s not all it’s cracked up to be. 相信我 也没好到那里去
[31:49] Our mothers are smart. 我们母亲那代人很明智
[31:50] They didn’t get us nannies or put us in daycare, 她们没请保姆也没送我们去日托
[31:52] because they knew if they did 因为她们知道 这么做
[31:54] we’d find out there are other women out there who 我们就会发现这世上有别的女人
[31:58] were better mothers than they were. 比自己的妈妈更称职
[32:00] You know, I had a nanny for a while growing up. 我曾经有过一个保姆
[32:03] – Mrs. Muntz. – You had a nanny? -曼茨夫人 -你也有过保姆
[32:05] Well, actually, she was more like 其实 她更像是
[32:08] a court-appointed social worker. 法庭指派的社工
[32:10] My mom did a little time. 我妈有时会犯些事
[32:12] She had a thing for bourbon and… 她喜欢波旁酒和
[32:14] shoplifting. 入店行窃
[32:15] Oh. Sorry. 真可怜
[32:17] Muntz was a hard-ass. No mercy. 曼茨顽固不化 铁石心肠
[32:21] In fact, she was such a disciplinarian 是个严格又刻板的人
[32:23] that when my mom made parole, 所以在我妈假释出狱时
[32:25] I was actually happy to see her. 我还是很高兴见到她的
[32:27] Really? 真的吗
[32:29] Yeah. Lesser of two evils. 比起曼茨 我宁愿和我妈在一起
[32:33] Anyway, I gotta find a key. 我得去找把钥匙
[32:35] – See you later. – Bye. -回头见 -拜
[32:40] Thanks for your help with Zach before. 谢谢你帮了扎克
[32:42] It’s my pleasure. I hope he comes out of this ok. 不客气 希望他能顺利摆脱阴影
[32:46] He’s a little squirrelly, but he seems like a good kid. 他有点乖僻 不过应该是个好孩子
[32:49] Yeah. 是啊
[32:52] So, how’s Julie taking all this? 朱莉接受了吗
[32:55] Not well. She accused me of not being a good mother. 不太能接受 她怪我不是个好妈妈
[33:01] No, you’re a great mom. 你当然是个好妈妈
[33:03] Well, she was sort of right. 其实她说得没错
[33:07] After my divorce, I really leaned on her a lot. 离婚之后 我很多事都依赖她
[33:11] Seems natural. 人之常情嘛
[33:13] And I still kinda do it. 但现在仍这样
[33:18] I just want somebody to talk to about all my adult stuff, 我只是想找个人聊聊大人的事情
[33:22] and she’s right there, and she just acts so mature, 而她就在那儿 表现得那么成熟
[33:25] I forget she’s thirteen. 我都忘了她才13岁
[33:28] Well, the good news is that from now on, 好消息是从现在开始
[33:31] if you ever want to talk to somebody about grown-up stuff, 你要是想找人谈谈大人的事
[33:35] you got me. 可以找我
[33:42] I can’t talk to you about everything. 我不能什么都跟你讲啊
[33:46] What if I want to talk about the big crush I have 万一我想谈谈自己迷死了
[33:50] on the plumber that lives across the street? 街对面的水管工呢
[33:53] – Big crush, huh? – Oh, yeah. -迷死了 -是啊
[33:56] Well, you’d have to tell me more. 那你可得再多说点
[33:59] Well… He’s got a smile that’s to die for. 他的微笑摄人心魄
[34:04] And don’t get me started on his tattoo. 更别提他的纹身了
[34:13] Thanks. 谢谢你
[34:24] Oh, Bree. 布里
[34:27] What a nice surprise. 真是稀客啊
[34:29] Would you like to come in? 你要进来吗
[34:32] Well, that depends. 那要看情况了
[34:34] Are you having an affair with my husband? 你在跟我的丈夫暗渡陈仓吗
[34:44] Would you like some more potatoes? 要再来点土豆泥吗
[34:46] You already asked me that. 你已经问过了
[34:49] Sorry. I’m so relieved you’re safe, 抱歉 看到你平安无事我太放松了
[34:52] I’m not thinking straight. 脑子都不灵光了
[34:54] Does that mean you’re not gonna send me back to Silvercrest? 是否意味着你不会把我送回银羽了
[34:58] You’ve gotta understand, your behavior, the violence, 你要明白 你的暴力行为
[35:01] breaking into the Van de Kamps… 擅自闯进范德坎普家
[35:05] I just didn’t know what you were going through. 我不知道你是怎么回事
[35:07] You could have asked me. 你本可以问我的
[35:13] I’ve been remembering things… 我一直记得那些事
[35:18] things from when I was little. 我小时候发生的事
[35:24] – What kind of things? – Awful things. -什么样的事 -可怕的事
[35:28] Zach, listen to me. 扎克 听我说
[35:30] Sometimes it’s not good to look back on the past. 有时候回首过去不是好事
[35:33] But I can’t help it. 可我忍不住
[35:34] These images just keep popping into my head. 那些画面一直萦绕在我脑袋里
[35:37] You’ve got to find a way to push them back out again. 那你就得想办法忘掉它们
[35:44] Ok. 好吧
[35:49] More potatoes? 再来点土豆泥
[35:52] Yes, please. 好的
[36:04] Sure is nice to be back to normal. 恢复平静的生活真好啊
[36:15] You should know that Rex still loves you… very much. 你应该知道雷克斯仍然很爱你
[36:23] – He said that? – Yes. -他说的吗 -是的
[36:30] Then why is he so unhappy? 那他为什么还那么不开心呢
[36:34] He has certain needs, 他有一些需要
[36:36] and he’s afraid to discuss them with you. 却又害怕跟你谈论它们
[36:38] Needs? Like… sexual needs? 需要 是性方面的需要吗
[36:42] Yes. 没错
[36:45] And have you fulfilled those needs? 你满足了他的需要吗
[36:54] I see. 我明白了
[37:01] You are pretty brazen for a woman who just admitted, 你这个厚颜无耻的女人
[37:04] however tacitly, that she just slept with my husband. 居然这么平静地承认跟我丈夫上床
[37:07] If I told anyone in this neighbor, 我要是告诉别人
[37:08] they would never speak to you again. 大家都会唾弃你
[37:10] You’re not gonna tell a soul. 你不会告诉别人的
[37:14] Yeah, you may hate me, 没错 你可能会恨我
[37:15] but you’d hate the humiliation a lot more. 可你更讨厌被羞辱的感觉
[37:18] Oh, I don’t hate you, Maisy. I pity you. 我不恨你 梅茜 我可怜你
[37:29] – Hi. – Oh, hey, Lynette. -嗨 -嗨 勒奈特
[37:31] – You heading out now? – Yep. -你要出门了吗 -是的
[37:33] I’ll be home late, so just the usual routine. 我会晚点回来 家里一切照旧
[37:37] A nap for penny and… 睡午觉奖励一分钱
[37:38] I know, no sugar after five. I got it. 5点后不能吃糖 我知道
[37:41] You’re the best. 你最棒了
[37:44] Oh, one more thing. 还有件事
[37:45] Since the boys are having corndogs for dinner, 晚餐吃玉米热狗时
[37:48] I’d like you to make sure they get a vegetable to go with it. 我希望你能让他们吃点蔬菜下去
[37:54] – Brussels sprouts? – They’re full of iron. -球芽甘蓝 -铁元素丰富
[37:58] Make sure they clean their plates. 保证他们都吃干净了
[38:00] Not a problem. I have this trick. 没问题 我自有办法
[38:02] I cover the veggies with some cheese. 我要在蔬菜上洒满奶酪
[38:04] Ooh. You sly dog. 真够狡猾的
[38:13] That night Lynette settled in to watch her personal pick 当晚 勒奈特坐下来看自己拍摄的
[38:18] for fell-good movie of the year. 年度最佳逗趣电影
[38:22] You need to eat your Brussels sprouts. 你们得把芽甘蓝吃了
[38:25] – Brussels sprouts? Disgusting! – I don’t want this! -芽甘蓝 最恶心了 -我不吃
[38:30] Hey! Yes, you do! Don’t throw them. 你们要吃 别扔了
[38:33] – Hey! Hey, stop it! – I hate Brussels sprouts! -快住手 -我讨厌芽甘蓝
[38:37] You guys, stop it! 你们都住手
[38:40] Do not throw them at me. Cut it out! 别扔我 快停下
[39:05] They operated, huh? 他们给我做手术了
[39:14] They sure did. 当然做了
[39:17] How’d it go? 手术顺利吗
[39:21] It went well. 很顺利
[39:23] The surgeon says you’re gonna be as good as new. 大夫说你有如重获新生
[39:30] – You look like you’ve been crying. – I have. -你刚刚哭过 -是的
[39:38] I was so afraid you were gonna die. 我真害怕你会死掉
[39:41] There’s so many things I haven’t had a chance to tell you. 有好多事我还没机会告诉你呢
[39:48] – I’m sorry you were so worried. – That’s ok. -真抱歉让你这么担心 -没关系
[39:52] How are you now, Rex? 你现在怎样 雷克斯
[39:54] Are you strong enough 够坚强来听
[39:55] to listen to the things I need to tell you? 我要跟你讲的事吗
[40:00] Sure, honey. 当然 亲爱的
[40:08] I know you still love me. 我知道你还很爱我
[40:15] Maisy told me. 梅茜告诉我的
[40:19] She did? 是吗
[40:27] As of this moment, Rex, I am no longer your wife. 雷克斯 此刻起我不再是你妻子
[40:32] I am gonna go out and find 我会去找个
[40:35] the most vindictive lawyer I can find, 最擅于复仇的律师
[40:37] and together we are going to eviscerate you. 然后掏空你的一切
[40:41] I am gonna take away your money, 我要夺走你的金钱
[40:43] your family and your dignity. 你的家庭 还有你的尊严
[40:48] – Do you hear me? – Bree… -听见了吗 -布里
[40:51] And I am so thrilled to know that you still love me. 得知你还爱着我 我很兴奋
[40:57] Because I want what’s about to happen to you… 因为我要把人所能承受的
[41:03] …to hurt as much as is humanly possible. 最极致的伤害加诸于你
[41:12] I’m so glad you didn’t die before 我很高兴在你死之前
[41:14] I got a chance to tell you that. 还有机会告诉你这些
[41:37] Trust is a fragile thing. 信任 脆弱得不堪一击
[41:42] – Bye, guys! – Bye, mom! -拜 伙计们 -拜 妈妈
[41:46] Once earned, it affords us tremendous freedom. 一旦获得 信任会赋予我们极大的自由
[41:54] But once trust is lost, it can be impossible to recover. 可一旦失去 就再也无法挽回
[42:03] Of course, the truth is, we never know who we can trust. 当然事实是 我们不知道该信任谁
[42:14] Those we’re closest to can betray us. 即便最亲近的人也会背叛我们
[42:21] Police, open up! 警察 快开门
[42:23] And total strangers can come to our rescue. 而拯救我们的也可能是陌生人
[42:29] In the end, most people decide to trust only themselves. 最终 大部分人选择只相信自己
[42:36] It really is the simplest way 这是让我们
[42:38] to keep from getting burned. 远离伤害的最简单途径
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme