时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Exactly what is it that you hired me to do? | 你雇用我到底要做什么 |
[00:05] | Someone sent that note to my wife. | 有人把那张字条寄给我妻子 |
[00:06] | I need to know who. | 我想知道是谁 |
[00:07] | Some secrets were discovered. | 一些秘密被发现 |
[00:09] | After mom died, | 我妈妈去世之后 |
[00:10] | I started remembering what happened to Dana. | 我开始回忆起发生在丹娜身上的事 |
[00:12] | Who’s Dana? | 丹娜是谁 |
[00:13] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗 |
[00:14] | Some secrets were uncovered. | 另一些秘密被揭开 |
[00:16] | It could be anyone of these guys she’s having an affair with. | 她可能跟这里的任何一个男人有染 |
[00:18] | Don’t worry. I’m not letting her out of my sight. | 别担心 她逃不出我的法眼 |
[00:21] | And some secrets… | 还有一些秘密… |
[00:22] | Jordana Geist managed to get her work done. | 乔丹娜·盖斯特就能完成任务 |
[00:25] | How do you cram it all in? | 你怎么能干这么多活 |
[00:26] | …were shared. | 被分享 |
[00:27] | That’s ADD medication. | 这药是治注意力缺乏症的 |
[00:37] | Competition. It means different things to different people. | 竞争 通常因人而异 |
[00:41] | In suburbia, it means keeping up with the Joneses. | 在郊区 竞争意味着跟上邻居的脚步 |
[00:45] | On Wisteria Lane, that means | 在紫藤郡 那就意味着 |
[00:47] | keeping up with Bree Van de Kamp. | 向布里·范德坎普看齐 |
[00:50] | Everyone knew Bree had the nicest lawn in the neighborhood. | 众所周知布里拥有紫藤郡最美的草坪 |
[00:54] | And no one begrudged her this. | 没有人嫉妒她这点 |
[00:56] | No one, that is, except Martha Huber, | 除了玛莎·胡博 |
[01:01] | whose own lawn paled in comparison. | 和布里相比 她家的草坪就稍显逊色 |
[01:05] | No matter how carefully she trimmed, | 无论她如何仔细修剪 |
[01:09] | or how lovingly she watered… | 辛勤灌溉 |
[01:13] | or how generously she fertilized, | 抑或是毫不吝啬地施肥 |
[01:17] | the grass was always greener on the other side of the fence. | 篱笆那头的草坪还是比她的要绿一些 |
[01:27] | Hello, Victor. How are you today? | 维克多 你好吗 |
[01:30] | – Out jogging again? – I can’t… catch my breath. | -又去跑步了 -我 透不过气了 |
[01:33] | Would you like a slurp from my hose? | 要不要就着我的水管喝点水 |
[01:43] | Victor? | 维克多 |
[01:45] | Victor? | 维克多 |
[01:48] | Don’t worry. I’m gonna get an ambulance. | 别怕 我这去叫救护车 |
[01:53] | Then one day, Mrs. Huber finally got | 这一天 胡博太太终于等到 |
[01:57] | the chance to mow down the competition. | 机会来打败对手 |
[02:14] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命 有没有人啊 |
[02:20] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[02:21] | He collapsed on your hydrangeas. Call 911! | 他昏倒在你的绣花球上 快打911 |
[02:41] | Yes, Mrs. Huber understood the first rule of competition | 胡博太太明白竞争的第一守则 |
[02:46] | In order to win, you have to want it more. | 为了赢得胜利 你得伺机而动 |
[03:33] | When I was alive, | 当我还在世的时候 |
[03:34] | my friends and I came together once a month | 我和我的朋友每个月都会聚首于 |
[03:37] | for a meeting of the Wisteria Lane book club. | 紫藤郡读书俱乐部的会议 |
[03:40] | We found the problems of literary characters so absorbing. | 我们对书中的人物故事十分着迷 |
[03:45] | The way they dealt with adversity, | 包括他们面对困境的方式 |
[03:48] | conducted illicit affairs, | 处理不正当的婚外情 |
[03:52] | endured domestic dramas, | 忍受不断的家庭闹剧 |
[03:55] | and planned romantic conquests. | 对浪漫的无限憧憬 |
[03:59] | But since my death, | 但是自从我去世之后 |
[04:00] | my friends had lost their interest in fiction. | 我的朋友们对小说兴趣乏乏 |
[04:06] | So, what did everybody think? | 那么 大家是怎么想的 |
[04:08] | Their own problems had become absorbing enough. | 他们自己的问题就足够他们头疼了 |
[04:11] | I thought the character of Madame Bovary | 我觉得包法利夫人这个人物 |
[04:13] | was very inspirational. | 非常鼓舞人心 |
[04:16] | Inspirational? She poisons herself with arsenic. | 鼓舞人心 她服砒霜自杀了 |
[04:21] | – Really? – You didn’t read until the end? | -真的吗 -你没有读完吗 |
[04:24] | I stopped after page 50. | 我只读到第50页 |
[04:27] | Am I the only one who read the book? | 难道只有我一个人读完整本书吗 |
[04:28] | I saw the movie. It was really good. | 我看过电影 很不错 |
[04:31] | Ladies, I’m sorry, | 女士们 我很遗憾 |
[04:32] | but what is the point of having a book club | 可如果大家都不看书 |
[04:35] | if we don’t read the book? | 那这个读书俱乐部还有什么意义呢 |
[04:37] | More wine? | 再来点酒吗 |
[04:40] | Sue, Reba, Emma and Lori, | 苏 瑞芭 艾玛和洛丽 |
[04:43] | would you girls come and help me with the snacks? | 你们能否到厨房帮我准备下点心 |
[04:46] | Sure. | 好的 |
[04:48] | I will be right in. | 我马上就来 |
[04:52] | God, I couldn’t wait to get rid of them! | 天哪 我想立刻就甩掉她们 |
[04:56] | Ok, so Lynette said that you found Zach. | 勒奈特说你找到扎克了 |
[04:58] | He’s at a rehabilitation center. | 他在康复中心 |
[05:00] | Julie snuck in and actually talked to him. | 朱莉偷溜进去还和他说话了 |
[05:02] | Did he say anything about his mother’s suicide? | 他有没有说什么关于他母亲自杀的事 |
[05:05] | There wasn’t enough time. | 没那么多时间 |
[05:05] | But he did say one thing that was kind of mysterious. | 但他的确说了一件很神秘的事 |
[05:08] | He said something happened to someone named Dana | 他说在某个叫丹娜的人身上发生了些事 |
[05:10] | And that he could never ever talk about it. | 他却永远不能提及此事 |
[05:13] | – Who the hell is Dana? – That’s the mystery part. | -谁是丹娜 -这正是神秘之处 |
[05:15] | I figure Dana has something to do with | 我认为这个丹娜和玛丽·艾莉丝 |
[05:17] | what Mary Alice was trying to hide. | 所隐瞒的事有一定的关联 |
[05:19] | So somebody found out Mary Alice’s secret… | 所以有人发现了玛丽·艾莉丝的秘密 |
[05:22] | – And sent the note. – So who the hell is that? | -然后寄了字条 -究竟会是谁呢 |
[05:28] | null | 这张纸是帕彻17号的 纯棉 |
[05:31] | It’s made by Cyprus Office products. | 是塞普勒斯文具用品公司的产品 |
[05:34] | They have stores in 12 cities, | 他们在12家城市有专卖店 |
[05:36] | including yours. | 包括你所在的城市 |
[05:37] | We traced that postmark back to your local post office. | 我们发现邮戳来自你们本地的邮局 |
[05:40] | Meaning? | 所以呢 |
[05:43] | Meaning is that the blackmailer’s probably someone you know. | 就是说你很可能认识这个勒索者 |
[05:46] | A neighbor, milkman, | 邻居 送奶工 |
[05:48] | pool boy, soccer mom. | 泳池小弟 爱心妈妈 |
[05:51] | Soccer mom? | 爱心妈妈 |
[05:53] | Mr. Young, sometimes evil drives a minivan. | 杨先生 魔鬼有时还开着小货车呢 |
[05:58] | I had this gig once, | 曾经有个案例 |
[05:59] | checking on this PTA mom | 一个家庭教师协会的家长 |
[06:01] | who was hell-bent on landing her daughter | 不惜一切想为她的女儿 |
[06:03] | a spot on the parade float. | 赢得参加花车巡游的席位 |
[06:06] | She fed antifreeze to half the homecoming committee. | 她给一半的学生代表吃了防冻剂 |
[06:12] | – Did you catch her? – Mr. Young… | -你没有抓到她吗 -杨先生 |
[06:18] | The people who hired me didn’t hire me to catch her. | 雇佣我的人并非要我抓她 |
[06:27] | Wow, honey! This place is spotless. | 亲爱的 咱们家简直一尘不染 |
[06:30] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[06:32] | So Listen, I have come up with this | 我已经为这次的洁力强广告 |
[06:35] | killer idea for the spotless scrub campaign. | 想出一个绝妙的主意 |
[06:38] | Great. Want to run it by me? | 太好了 要我帮你参谋参谋吗 |
[06:40] | No. I’m good. | 不用了 |
[06:42] | – But thanks. – Oh. Ok. | -多谢夫人关心 -好的 |
[06:45] | Well that’s the thing… you know how whenever I pitch | 是这样的 你知道每次我的想法 |
[06:46] | Hennessey always tears my ideas down in front of the partners? | 总是被亨尼斯在合伙人面前贬得一文不值 |
[06:50] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:50] | I invited the partners and their wives over | 所以我邀请了合伙人夫妇到家里来 |
[06:53] | so I could pitch to them here. | 这样我就能好好阐明我的理念 |
[06:55] | I thought we could make a formal dinner for six… | 我们可以举办个正式的六人晚餐 |
[06:57] | We can sit, we can… | 可以坐着 也可以… |
[06:58] | When exactly would this formal dinner take place? | 具体是什么时间呢 |
[07:00] | – Ah, the day after tomorrow. – Tom! | -后天 -汤姆 |
[07:03] | – I know it’s short notice. – You think? | -我知道这太仓促了 -你说呢 |
[07:05] | How am I supposed to pull off a formal dinner with no warning? | 突然让我办个正式晚餐 我怎么做得到 |
[07:08] | I don’t know. | 我哪知道 |
[07:09] | Bree Van de Kamp does this kind of thing all the time. | 布里·范德坎普就常做这样的事 |
[07:13] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[07:14] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it like that. | 对不起 我没那个意思 |
[07:17] | You know what. Forget it. I’ll call and cancel. | 算了 我去打电话取消 |
[07:19] | Just don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[07:20] | No. No, let’s do it. | 不要 我们办吧 |
[07:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:27] | Yeah. It’s good for your career. | 真的 这关系到你的升迁 |
[07:29] | I’ll pull it off. | 我一定尽力办好 |
[07:30] | Yes! Honey, thank you so much. | 太好了 亲爱的 太谢谢你了 |
[07:34] | You know what. I promise, I land this account | 我保证一旦我搞定这笔买卖 |
[07:36] | and I am gonna buy you something awful pretty. | 我就给你买个超漂亮的礼物 |
[07:41] | Luckily for Tom, Lynette had a recipe for success. | 汤姆是幸运的 勒奈特有成功的秘籍 |
[07:53] | Unfortunately for her, she was missing the secret ingredient. | 不幸的是 秘籍少了必备配料 |
[08:12] | – Yeah. – It’s me. | -你好 -是我 |
[08:14] | Don’t turn around! My mother-in-law can see you. | 别转身 我婆婆能看见你 |
[08:17] | I hate that she’s watching us. | 我讨厌她一直盯着我们 |
[08:18] | So meet me at the motel in an hour. | 那一个小时后旅馆见 |
[08:22] | – John? – Uh… I’ve got plans. | -约翰 -我有其他事 |
[08:26] | So cancel. | 取消不就行了 |
[08:28] | They’re with Danielle. We’re going to the movies. | 是丹妮尔 我们要去看电影 |
[08:31] | – That sounds like a date. – Yeah. | -听起来像是约会 -没错 |
[08:34] | Well, I have a problem with you seeing other girls. | 我不喜欢你去见其他女孩 |
[08:37] | I have a problem with you having a husband. | 我还不喜欢你有老公呢 |
[08:39] | I guess we both have to learn to deal. | 我们都得学着面对 |
[09:06] | Don’t even try to make it up to me by talking dirty. | 别以为挑逗我就能补偿我 |
[09:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[09:31] | Mr. and Mrs. Van de Kamp. | 范德坎普先生 太太 |
[09:34] | So, your son decided to | 你们的儿子昨天为了 |
[09:35] | entertain some of his friends yesterday | 取乐他的几个朋友 |
[09:37] | by shoving a freshman’s head into a locker. | 把一个新生的头推进寄物柜里 |
[09:40] | This was the Johnson boy? | 就是詹森家的孩子吗 |
[09:41] | Yes. He broke the boy’s nose. | 是的 他把那孩子的鼻子弄断了 |
[09:43] | Because of our no tolerance policy, | 因为我们向来治学严谨 |
[09:44] | your son may face expulsion. | 你的儿子可能要退学 |
[09:46] | You’re gonna ruin his future over roughhousing? | 因为小打小闹就要毁掉他的未来吗 |
[09:49] | Rex, this was practically assault. | 雷克斯 这快构成伤害罪了 |
[09:52] | Mrs. Stark, what Andrew did was clearly wrong. | 斯塔克老师 安德鲁确实做错了 |
[09:54] | But in his defence, his mother and I are going | 不过在他的立场上 我和他母亲 |
[09:56] | through severe marital problems. | 正遭遇严重的婚姻问题 |
[09:58] | Is that relevant? | 和这有关系吗 |
[09:59] | Our marriage is disintegrating. | 我们的婚姻就快支离破碎了 |
[10:01] | Of course Andrew is acting out. He has every right to be angry. | 他当然需要发泄 他有权愤怒 |
[10:03] | If he’s angry about you moving out the house, | 如果他是因为你搬出去而愤怒 |
[10:06] | perhaps he should shove your head into a locker. | 那他应该把你的头推进寄物柜里 |
[10:08] | All I’m saying is we need to take some of the responsibility here. | 我只是说 我们也有责任 |
[10:12] | So does Andrew. Blaming his actions on our problems, | 有责任的是安德鲁 把他的行为归罪到 |
[10:15] | which are not serious, does not help him. | 我们的小问题上 这对他没好处 |
[10:18] | Our problems are serious. | 我们的问题很严重 |
[10:20] | Mrs. Stark, you handle this however you see fit. | 斯塔克老师 你按规矩处理吧 |
[10:22] | Bree, I’ve gone to an attorney. | 布里 我见过律师了 |
[10:24] | You’re gonna be served with divorce papers later today. | 今天晚些时候你就会收到离婚协议书 |
[10:28] | – You went to an attorney? – Yeah. | -你去见了律师 -是啊 |
[10:30] | And a good one, too. | 而且是个很好的 |
[10:33] | He’d better be, ’cause when I’m finished with you, | 他最好很能干 一旦我们离婚 |
[10:36] | you won’t have a cent to your name. | 你名下将不会有一分钱 |
[10:37] | Bring it on. | 尽管放马过来 |
[10:41] | Perhaps detention is the way to go. | 我们就罚他留校查看吧 |
[10:44] | Mom, you’re getting too dressed up. | 妈妈 你打扮得太正式了 |
[10:46] | I know, but I wanna look really sexy. | 我知道 可我想让自己看上去更性感 |
[10:48] | I told my guys perheps you have to go home by 11 | 我告诉朋友你会在11点回家 |
[10:51] | Hm. How about midnight? | 12点怎么样 |
[10:53] | All right, but no later. | 好吧 但是不能再晚了 |
[10:54] | You know how I worry. So, you got protection? | 我会担心的 你采取保护措施了吗 |
[10:58] | Oh, my god! We are so not having this conversation. | 天哪 我们没必要谈论这个话题 |
[11:02] | We are, because I enjoy being an only child. | 有必要 因为我喜欢独生子的感觉 |
[11:05] | – Are you finished? – Almost. | -你说完了吗 -快了 |
[11:08] | You know I always assumed I’d have sex for the first time | 我一直觉得我的第一次 |
[11:11] | before you had it again. | 要比你的下一次来得早 |
[11:12] | Ok, you can leave now. | 好了 你快走吧 |
[11:19] | What do you think? Trying too hard? | 你觉得怎么样 是不是太刻意了 |
[11:23] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[11:24] | It’s 80 degrees outside and you’re wearing fur. | 外面有80度而你还穿着一身的毛 |
[11:36] | Hi, Mike. | 你好 麦克 |
[11:52] | Hey, Edie. | 伊迪 |
[11:56] | Wow! Get a load of you! You look so pretty! | 瞧瞧 你看上去太漂亮了 |
[12:00] | – I hardly recognize you. – Oh, this? | -我差点认不出你 -这个吗 |
[12:04] | Well, I have a date. Right now. With Mike. | 我和麦克有个约会 |
[12:09] | We kissed, F.Y.I. | 我们接吻了 仅供你参考 |
[12:22] | Oh, love that jacket. Good choice. | 外套不错 选得很好 |
[12:24] | Um, Susan, I am really sorry, but I’ve got to cancel. | 苏珊 对不起我得取消约会 |
[12:28] | I have an unexpected house guest. | 我有个突如其来的访客 |
[12:33] | Coming through. Ooh, sorry. Hi. I’m Kendra. | 进来吧 抱歉 我是凯德拉 |
[12:36] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[12:37] | I’m going to run to the car and get my stuff. | 我去车上取点东西 |
[12:44] | I know how this looks, | 我知道这看起来很容易误会 |
[12:46] | but there’s nothing between us. | 但我们之间真的没有什么 |
[12:47] | – Kendra’s just an old friend. – Old friend. | -凯德拉只是个老朋友 -老朋友 |
[12:50] | Yeah, you know… | 是的 你明白的 |
[12:52] | Yeah, yeah… No, actually, no, I don’t know. | 没错… 不 其实我不明白 |
[12:55] | By old friend you mean college pal? | 老朋友是指学校同学 |
[12:58] | Bowling buddy? | 保龄球友 |
[12:58] | Saved you from drowning? | 还是救命恩人 |
[12:59] | – It’s hard to explain. – Could you give it a shot? | -这很难解释清楚 -就不能试试吗 |
[13:04] | Mike, I’m gonna go upstairs and take a shower. | 麦克 我上楼去洗澡了 |
[13:10] | Look, I promise I’ll make this up to you. | 我保证一定会补偿你 |
[13:15] | – And… You look amazing. – Mike! where are the towels? | -你看上去太惊艳了 -麦克 毛巾在哪 |
[13:25] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[13:31] | Hey. How was your big date? | 你的约会怎么样 |
[13:35] | Mike had to reschedule. | 麦克不得不改变时间 |
[13:38] | Oh. Because of the hot girl? | 因为那个辣妹吗 |
[13:40] | With the suitcase? Over there? | 就那个带着箱子的 |
[13:44] | Gosh, how devastating for you… F.Y.I. | 真为你感到遗憾 仅供你参考 |
[13:56] | I just want to move this place fast. | 我只想快点搬走 |
[13:58] | I’ll do whatever we have to do. | 我会完成所有该做的事 |
[14:00] | That’s good to know. | 正高兴你这么说 |
[14:02] | You do realize that you’ll have to disclose the fact that | 你明白你必须说明 |
[14:04] | your wife killed herself in the house. | 你妻子在房子里自杀的事实 |
[14:06] | – I am? – Oh, yeah. Legal crap. | -必须吗 -法律规定 |
[14:10] | People get really freaked out by suicides. | 人们会被自杀这事吓坏的 |
[14:14] | You can’t blame them. | 你可不能责怪他们 |
[14:15] | Hell. I get the willies just standing here. | 上帝 光是站在这我都觉得害怕 |
[14:19] | – Is there any way to get around it? – Off the record? | -有什么方法能掩饰吗 -非正式的 |
[14:24] | You could say that she shot herself in the living room | 你可以说她在客厅自杀 |
[14:27] | and then crawled out back to die. | 接着爬到后院才去世的 |
[14:31] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说 |
[14:35] | Oh, I gotta go. I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我得走了 明天给你打电话 |
[14:44] | Edie, wait! | 伊迪 等等 |
[14:55] | Paul had always known | 保罗一直知道 |
[14:56] | Edie britt was capable of doing anything to close a deal. | 伊迪·布利特为达目的可以不择手段 |
[15:03] | But now he realized she was capable of so much more. | 而他今天才意识到她的手段无人能及 |
[15:11] | – Hey, Danielle. – Hey, Mrs. Solis. | -你好 丹妮尔 -你好 索利斯夫人 |
[15:15] | Oh, Danielle, | 丹妮尔 |
[15:18] | remember when you said you wanted to be a model? | 还记得你说想要当模特吗 |
[15:20] | You remember? That was last summer. | 你还记得吗 去年夏天的事了 |
[15:22] | Well, as it turns out, Perchik Modeling Academy | 帕奇克模特学校 |
[15:24] | has an opening for their summer program. | 将在今年夏天开设暑期课程 |
[15:26] | Would you like me to sponsor you? | 希望我推荐你去吗 |
[15:28] | Oh my god. That’s one of the best schools in the country. | 天哪 那是国家最好的学校之一啊 |
[15:31] | – You would do that for me? – I sure would. | -你真的愿意帮我吗 -当然 |
[15:33] | I would so love to go to New York. | 纽约是我梦寐以求的地方 |
[15:35] | Oh, and I would so love to help you get there. | 我很高兴可以帮你达成梦想 |
[15:47] | – Hey, Jordana. – Hey, Lynette. How are you? | -乔丹娜 -勒奈特 你好吗 |
[15:52] | You look a little tired. Is everything ok? | 你看起来有点累 一切都好吗 |
[15:55] | I’m getting ready for a dinner party tomorrow. Six people. | 我正在为明天六人的小聚会做准备 |
[15:58] | – Sounds fun. – Big fun. | -听上去不错 -很有趣 才怪 |
[16:00] | You wouldn’t have any of your kids’ | 那个治疗孩子多动症的药 |
[16:02] | ADD medication you could spare, | 你还有没有多余的 |
[16:04] | just to get me over the hump? | 来帮我挺过这一关 |
[16:07] | Tina! Don’t push your sister. | 蒂娜 别推妹妹 |
[16:10] | Gosh, Lynette… I’m really running low. | 勒奈特 我的也快吃完了 |
[16:14] | I need all my energy I can get. | 我需要为自己储存精力 |
[16:16] | My sister Elaine and her kids | 我妹妹伊莲和她的孩子 |
[16:18] | are flying into town for a week. | 要飞到城里玩一个礼拜 |
[16:20] | That’s exciting. I wish my sister would visit more often. | 真好 我也希望我的妹妹可以经常来 |
[16:24] | Yeah, sisters are great. | 姐妹们是最棒的 |
[16:26] | Three or four pills. I’m hitting the wall. | 三四片就行 我快挺不住了 |
[16:29] | Yeah, the calm down can be a real bitch. I wish I could help. | 平静下来的确很难受 可我爱莫能助 |
[16:36] | I’m not gonna forget about this, Jordana. | 我不会原谅你的 |
[16:38] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[16:39] | Come girl scout cookie time, don’t bring around little Tina | 孩子们聚会的时候 别带蒂娜来 |
[16:43] | Because we won’t be home. | 因为我们不在家 |
[16:50] | What’s all this about? | 这是要干什么 |
[16:54] | You know your mother and I have been unhappy for a while. | 你们都知道我和妈妈不合很久了 |
[16:57] | After a lot of soul-searching, | 经过反躬自问 |
[16:58] | we’ve decided that it would be better if we got divorced. | 我们觉得离婚是最好的选择 |
[17:01] | But whatever problems your father and I may have, | 但是 无论我们之间是否有矛盾 |
[17:04] | it doesn’t change the fact that we love you very, very much. | 永远都不影响我们爱你们这个事实 |
[17:08] | – I’ve got a question. – Go ahead. Ask whatever you want. | -我有个问题 -说吧 尽管问 |
[17:12] | Can I live with dad? | 我能和爸爸一起住吗 |
[17:15] | Come on, mom, let’s face it. | 妈妈 我们必须面对它 |
[17:16] | We drive each other crazy. | 我们会把彼此逼疯的 |
[17:25] | Danielle, is that what you’d prefer? | 丹妮尔 你也这么想吗 |
[17:26] | Danielle? To live with your father? | 和你爸爸一起住 |
[17:28] | I don’t really care, as long as I have my own bathroom. | 我无所谓 只要我有自己的卫生间就行 |
[17:35] | Um… All this, um… wine is, | 这… 这酒 |
[17:39] | uh… giving me a… headache. | 让我觉得有点头疼 |
[17:54] | Six weeks in the suburban jungle, and this is all you got? | 在这郊区待了6周 你就查了这么点 |
[17:58] | There are over 300 families in this subdivision. | 这一带有三百多个家庭 |
[18:01] | It’ll take time to check them all out. | 逐个调查是很费时间的 |
[18:03] | Dad said last time he saw you, you were ready to quit. | 爸爸说上次见面时 你打算退出 |
[18:06] | Now I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[18:08] | This is a gigantic waste of your time and my father’s money. | 这是在浪费时间还有我爸的钱 |
[18:12] | Are you afraid he’ll spend your inheritance? | 你怕这会花光你的遗产吗 |
[18:14] | That’s not funny. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[18:17] | – Mike, here’s the thing. – What? | -麦克 有件事 -什么 |
[18:21] | Dad can’t chase ghosts alone. | 爸爸不可能单独行动的 |
[18:23] | If you stop, he’ll have to accept it’s over. | 如果你不干了 他也就没辙了 |
[18:26] | Let me have my father back. | 我想要回以前的爸爸 |
[18:28] | If I quit he’ll just hire somebody else. | 如果我退出了 他还会找其他人 |
[18:31] | Not if you tell him there’s nothing here to find. | 你说这里没什么可查的就行了 |
[18:34] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[18:41] | What happens when your girlfriend finds out | 要是你女朋友发现 |
[18:43] | you’re not just the sweet, neighborly plumber? | 你不再是那个可爱的水管工会怎样 |
[18:50] | You’re lying to her, Mike. | 你这是在骗她 麦克 |
[18:58] | Oh, here it is. | 找到了 |
[19:00] | Great. This’ll keep the crab dip warm. | 太好了 这个能保持蟹肉的温度 |
[19:03] | It took forever to shell the little buggers, | 去掉螃蟹壳要花很久 |
[19:05] | But it’ll be worth it. | 但很值 |
[19:05] | You shelled your own crabs? | 你自己去螃蟹壳吗 |
[19:09] | Okay, I don’t want to butt in. | 不是我多嘴 |
[19:09] | Are you doing too much? Cause you look exhausted. | 你太辛苦了吧 你看上去很疲惫 |
[19:12] | I’m fine. I just need some coffee. Thank you. | 我没事 喝点咖啡就行 谢啦 |
[19:18] | Oh, my god! Look at this embroidery! | 上帝啊 看这个刺绣 |
[19:23] | “Dana.” Where did this come from? | “丹娜” 这个从哪儿来的 |
[19:27] | Paul Young’s garage sale. | 保罗·杨的旧货大甩卖 |
[19:34] | Dana. | 丹娜 |
[19:38] | Dana was a baby. | 丹娜是个宝宝 |
[19:48] | Surprise. | 喜欢吗 |
[19:50] | – No way! – It’s all yours. Here are the keys. | -不可能 -归你了 这是钥匙 |
[19:54] | Rex, what’s this about? | 雷克斯 这是怎么回事 |
[19:57] | I went and splurged a little. | 我小小破费了一笔 |
[19:58] | Oh, Danielle, here’s your present. | 丹妮尔 这是你的 |
[20:02] | – Luggage? – Yeah. | -旅行箱 -没错 |
[20:03] | It’s to take with you to the Perchik Modeling Academy. | 为你去帕奇克模特学校准备的 |
[20:06] | I’m footing the bill. | 学费由我出 |
[20:07] | – You mean I can go to New York? – Wait a minute. | -你是说我可以去纽约吗 -等等 |
[20:10] | What’s this about a modeling academy? | 什么模特学校 |
[20:12] | It’s my new career. Mrs. Solis is sponsoring me. | 是我的新职业 索利斯夫人会推荐我 |
[20:14] | When were you planning on telling me? | 你怎么没告诉我 |
[20:16] | She told me, I think it’s a great idea. | 她告诉我了 我觉得这主意不错 |
[20:18] | Don’t you two see what he’s doing? | 你们两个没看出来他的动机吗 |
[20:20] | He’s trying to buy your love. | 这是他的糖衣炮弹 |
[20:22] | For god’s sake. Don’t be paranoid. | 看在上帝的份上 别那么多疑 |
[20:25] | A car? A modeling academy? | 又是辆车又是模特学校的 |
[20:27] | You should have discussed these gifts with me first. | 你应该先和我商量一下这些礼物的 |
[20:29] | I’m sorry, kids. But we cannot accept them. | 抱歉 孩子们 可我们不能接受 |
[20:32] | You can’t let her do this. | 你不能听任她这样 |
[20:34] | Bree, we just told the kids we’re getting divorced. | 我们刚刚告诉孩子们离婚的事 |
[20:37] | – Isn’t it time to spoil them a little? – I said no. | -现在宠宠他们又怎样 -我不同意 |
[20:40] | You know what? They’re my kids too, | 他们也是我的孩子 |
[20:43] | and I can give them anything I want. | 我想给他们什么就给什么 |
[20:46] | There you go. | 拿着吧 |
[20:47] | – Thank you, daddy. – Yes. | -谢谢爸爸 -太好了 |
[21:15] | Did you offer to help Danielle get into modeling school? | 是不是你帮丹妮尔进的模特学校 |
[21:18] | What? Uh… Yes… No. | 什么 是啊 也不是 |
[21:21] | Um… is that how she heard it? | 她是这么给你说的 |
[21:24] | Yes. Gabrielle, did you or did you not offer to sponsor her? | 是啊 加布丽尔 究竟是不是你推荐的 |
[21:29] | I just wanted to help out. | 我不过想帮个忙 |
[21:30] | It’s in New York! For god sakes | 那可是在纽约啊 上帝 |
[21:32] | Why would you suggest that? | 你是怎么想的 |
[21:35] | It’s her dream. Don’t you want her to be happy? | 那是她的梦想 你难道不希望她开心吗 |
[21:39] | No. And in the future I would appreciate you keeping | 不 而且我希望你将来能 |
[21:41] | your ridiculous ideas to yourself. | 自己保留你那可笑的想法 |
[21:45] | Bree! | 布里 |
[21:54] | John. | 约翰 |
[21:57] | John! | 约翰 |
[21:58] | You’re so jealous of Danielle. | 你太嫉妒丹尼尔了 |
[21:59] | You tried to ship her off to New York? | 甚至要把她弄到纽约去 |
[22:01] | I’m not jealous. I just don’t like to share. | 我才不嫉妒 只是不喜欢分享罢了 |
[22:04] | Well, you know what? I quit. | 好吧 我不干了 |
[22:06] | The yard. Us. Everything. | 园丁 我们 所有的 |
[22:08] | Oh, don’t be that way. | 别这么意气用事 |
[22:10] | What’s the point, if we can never be together? | 要是我们不能在一起还有什么意义 |
[22:12] | You know, an hour here, an hour there. | 这一个小时 那一个小时 |
[22:14] | I don’t want us to end on a bad note. | 我不希望我们不欢而散 |
[22:17] | Carlos has this black tie thing tonight and I could slip out… | 卡洛斯今晚有个宴会 我能溜出来 |
[22:21] | – Mrs. Solis! – John, please. | -索利斯夫人 -约翰 别这样 |
[22:24] | What we had was so special. | 我们俩的一切是那么不同 |
[22:28] | I think it deserves a proper goodbye. | 总得有个像样的告别 |
[22:32] | We’d, um… we’d still be over, though. | 我们 我们还是会分手的 |
[22:35] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:51] | I knew this play day was a good idea. | 我就知道这个玩乐日的想法不错 |
[22:53] | Oh, yeah. Thank you for suggesting it. | 是啊 谢谢你的建议 |
[22:55] | Your boys are the only ones I know who could tire out Timmy. | 只有你的孩子能让蒂米精疲力尽 |
[23:00] | Yep, he’s a feisty one. | 是啊 他的确很调皮 |
[23:03] | Word on the street is, um, you’ve been medicating Timmy? | 有传闻说 你在给蒂米药物治疗 |
[23:06] | Oh, yeah. For his ADD. | 是啊 为了治他的多动症 |
[23:09] | – The pills have been a godsend. – I bet. | -简直是灵丹妙药 -我相信 |
[23:15] | Can I use your bathroom? | 我能用下洗手间吗 |
[23:35] | As Lynette swallowed the stolen | 当勒奈特吞下那些偷来的 |
[23:37] | medication of an eight-year-old child. | 给八岁小孩吃的药的时候 |
[23:40] | She vowed she’d never again sink to such depths | 她发誓不能继续陷下去 |
[23:48] | any time soon. | 短期内 |
[24:00] | Looks like you’ve got your blackmailer. | 看来找到敲诈你的人啦 |
[24:03] | Is it time to bring in the police? | 是不是该让警察介入了 |
[24:06] | That’s not really an option for me. | 这不在我的考虑范围内 |
[24:11] | Before my wife shot herself, | 我妻子自杀之前 |
[24:14] | we lived a life that I was proud of. | 我很满足我们的生活 |
[24:16] | We loved each other. We had values. | 深爱对方 有共同信仰 |
[24:19] | We went to church. We gave to charity. | 一起去教堂 一起做慈善 |
[24:21] | We were good people, Mr. Shaw. | 我们都是好人 肖先生 |
[24:24] | Oh, I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[24:27] | That’s why it’s so incomprehensible to me that | 所以我很难理解为什么 |
[24:30] | Edie Britt would try to destroy us. | 伊迪·布利特这样破坏我们的家庭 |
[24:34] | Well, you’ve suffered a great loss. | 你失去的太多了 |
[24:36] | For your pain to heal, that’s gonna take some time. | 需要点时间来恢复 |
[24:40] | I can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[24:43] | I need help now. | 我现在就急需帮助 |
[24:49] | For five grand she’s hurt, ten grand she’s gone. | 我会让她加倍偿还的 |
[25:13] | Mom, what’s going on? | 妈 这是干什么 |
[25:15] | Oh, I’m throwing you out. | 我要把你们都赶出去 |
[25:16] | I’ve separated all your things into two sides. | 我已经把你俩的东西分开放两边了 |
[25:18] | This side is yours, Danielle, | 这边是你的 丹妮尔 |
[25:20] | and the other one is Andrew’s. | 那边是安德鲁的 |
[25:22] | – Ok, you’ve lost it. – Where are we supposed to live? | -好吧 你疯了 -你要我们去哪住 |
[25:26] | Darling, if I know. | 亲爱的 我要知道就好了 |
[25:27] | Danielle, everything in the north quadrant | 丹妮尔 北边那块 |
[25:29] | of your side is clothes and books and such. | 全是衣服和书之类的 |
[25:31] | The south side are miscellaneous items. | 南边就是些杂物 |
[25:33] | Mom, this isn’t gonna work. I’m not giving up my car. | 妈 这样没用 我不会放弃我的车的 |
[25:36] | That’s smart. Because you’ll probably gonna | 真明智 因为你可能得 |
[25:38] | have to sleep in it for a while. | 在里面睡一阵了 |
[25:42] | Mom, you can’t stop us from going back inside the house. | 妈 你阻止不了我们回屋 |
[25:44] | No? That’s Mr. Conlin, the locksmith. | 是吗 那是锁匠 柯林先生 |
[25:48] | He’s been very helpful today. | 他今天可帮了不少忙 |
[25:49] | Of couse I could give you the new keys | 当然只要能做到我的条件 |
[25:52] | if you’d adhere to my rules, | 我就给你们新钥匙 |
[25:54] | Which include giving back your father’s gifts. | 包括把礼物还给你们的父亲 |
[26:03] | Ok, fine. You win. I won’t go to New York. | 好吧 你赢了 我不去纽约了 |
[26:10] | I’m outta here. | 我走了 |
[26:17] | Oh, hello. Welcome. I’m Edie. How do you do? | 请进 我叫伊迪 初次见面 |
[26:21] | An open house in the suburbs? This is beyond kitsch. | 郊外露天家庭聚会 真有创意 |
[26:24] | Just behavior yourself. | 别乱来 |
[26:26] | This is one of the houses in the street | 我可废了半天劲 |
[26:27] | I’ve had a hard time getting into. | 才能进这房子的 |
[26:28] | God, I wish you would let this go. | 天啊 我正希望你能忘了这事 |
[26:30] | I’m taking you out for drinks tonight. | 我今晚带你出去喝一杯 |
[26:32] | There’s this cowboy bar called Saddle Ranch, you need to see. | 有个叫马鞍牧场的牛仔吧 你得看看 |
[26:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:35] | It’s the last place anybody ever saw your sister. | 那是你姐姐最后去过的地方 |
[26:42] | Susan. What brings you here? | 苏珊 你怎么来了 |
[26:45] | I just wanted to say goodbye to Mary Alice’s house | 我是来和玛丽·艾莉丝的房子告别的 |
[26:49] | before somebody else moved in. | 在别人搬进来之前 |
[26:52] | That sounds almost plausible. | 真会花言巧语 |
[26:55] | – I beg your pardon? – Oh, come on. | -什么 -拜托 |
[26:59] | We both know why you’re here. | 我们都知道你为什么来这 |
[27:01] | And the answer is yes, they are having sex. No question. | 没错 他们肯定有一腿 |
[27:06] | You know what you are talking about, they’re just friends. | 你在说什么啊 他们不过是朋友 |
[27:08] | Hm. Think so? | 你真这么想吗 |
[27:09] | I over heared they say they’re going to the Saddle Ranch tonight, | 我听到他们说今晚要去马鞍牧场 |
[27:12] | for drinks and dancing. | 喝喝酒 跳跳舞 |
[27:15] | Still, friends can do that. | 朋友们也会做这些的 |
[27:18] | Oh, my god, I just want to slap and shake you. | 上帝 我真想抽你一巴掌 |
[27:27] | Where did you say they were going tonight? | 你刚说他们今晚要去哪 |
[27:39] | I don’t know why I let you talk me into coming here? | 我真不知道自己怎么就跟着你来了 |
[27:41] | There is obviously nothing going on between them. | 他俩明显不是那关系 |
[27:44] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[27:45] | I’m going to the bathroom and then I’m going home. | 先去厕所然后回家 |
[27:47] | I don’t want Mike to catch me here. | 我不想让麦克发现我在这 |
[27:49] | It’s only been ten minutes. | 不过才十分钟 |
[27:50] | She could be waiting to make her move. | 她可能正要出手呢 |
[27:56] | Oh, come on. You’re not gonna beat a girl like that | 临阵脱逃可打不败 |
[27:58] | by knocking off early. | 她这样的女孩 |
[27:59] | – It’s not a competition. – The hell it isn’t. | -这又不是比赛 -难道不是吗 |
[28:03] | Good night, Edie. | 晚安 伊迪 |
[28:06] | Suit yourself. But for the record… | 随便你 但是提醒你 |
[28:09] | I was rooting for you to land him. | 我宁愿支持你拿下他 |
[28:11] | And why would you root for me? | 你为什么要支持我 |
[28:14] | I figured it’d be easier for me | 我觉得从你手里把麦克抢过来 |
[28:16] | to steal Mike from you than her. | 可比从她手里轻松多了 |
[28:18] | She seems like fun. | 她看起来挺精怪的 |
[28:24] | – Just take some antacid. – It’s not those kind of cramps. | -吃点解酸药 -不是那种疼 |
[28:28] | This is a business dinner. It’s important. | 这是商务晚餐 非常重要 |
[28:33] | Relax. | 放松 |
[28:35] | You and I can go alone. | 我们两个去吧 |
[28:37] | Gabrielle can stay here and get better. | 让加布丽尔在这休息吧 |
[28:41] | – Fine. See you in a couple of hours. – Ok. | -好吧 过会见 -好 |
[28:46] | – Take good care of Carlos. – Oh, I always do. | -照顾好卡洛斯 -我一贯如此 |
[28:59] | Go, Edie! | 加油 伊迪 |
[29:12] | Oh, god. | 上帝啊 |
[29:23] | Mike! | 麦克 |
[29:25] | What a small, small world. | 世界真小啊 |
[29:27] | Yeah, it sure is. I caught Edie hiding in the back. | 是啊 我发现伊躲在后面 |
[29:31] | No kidding. Is she here? | 没开玩笑吧 她在这吗 |
[29:36] | Yeah. Yeah, she said, “the jig is up,” | 是啊 她说 开始摇吧 |
[29:39] | and then she went to ride the bull. | 然后她就去骑牛了 |
[29:41] | – And she said you two came together. – Oh, well, yeah. | -她还说你们一起来的 -是啊 |
[29:44] | We did. I just thought she left. | 我们是一起来的 可我以为她走了 |
[29:47] | – Were you following me? – What? | -你在跟踪我吗 -什么 |
[29:51] | No! No, I just came here, you know, with Edie. | 当然不是 我只是和伊迪一起来这玩 |
[29:55] | We just love to ride that bull. | 我们爱骑牛 |
[29:58] | – You? Ride the bull? – Yeah. Yeah, it’s a real rush. | -你也会骑牛 -是啊 突发奇想的 |
[30:02] | Come on, Susan. Give me a break. | 得了 苏珊 饶了我吧 |
[30:04] | You give me a break. I did not follow you here. | 是你饶了我吧 我没有跟踪你 |
[30:07] | Even if I had followed you here, it’s just because | 就算是 也不过因为 |
[30:09] | you’ve been secretive about Kendra. | 你一直没提过凯德拉 |
[30:11] | Kendra and I are friends. | 凯德拉和我是朋友 |
[30:13] | And I came here to ride the bull. | 而我是来骑牛的 |
[30:14] | Whoo! We got another one to ride the bull! | 我们找到下个骑牛者了 |
[30:24] | Ok, little doggie, you’re up. | 小狗狗 到你啦 |
[30:27] | Oh, fine. I’m a doggie. | 好吧 我是小狗狗 |
[30:49] | Oh, yeah. I’m here to ride this bull. | 我就是来骑牛的 |
[30:54] | Check it out. Whoo! | 看着吧 |
[30:59] | Baby! whoo! | 宝贝 |
[31:12] | Andrew, you promised you’d stay with your mother | 安德鲁 你答应和你妈妈住 |
[31:15] | that’s why I gave you the car. | 我才给你车的 |
[31:16] | Dad, she wants me out. | 爸 是她让我搬出来的 |
[31:18] | She put all my stuff on the front lawn. | 她把我的东西都扔到草坪上了 |
[31:20] | This is ridiculous. | 真可笑 |
[31:21] | I’m gonna call her and smooth all this out. | 我要给她打电话解决这事 |
[31:23] | – You’re going home. – No, dad. | -你得回家 -爸爸 别 |
[31:25] | Why? | 干吗 |
[31:26] | Now I can live with you without feeling guilty. | 现在我能毫无负担的和你住啦 |
[31:28] | We’ll be perfect. It’ll be like our own little bachelor pad. | 我们能相处好的 就像单身公寓一样 |
[31:33] | – What? – Son, that’s not gonna happen. | -怎么样 -儿子 这不可能 |
[31:37] | – Why not? – Andrew… | -怎么不行 -安德鲁 |
[31:41] | These last few months have been incredibly difficult for me. | 这几月我过得很艰苦 |
[31:45] | There are things I’ve got to work out for myself | 还有好多自己的事没解决 |
[31:48] | and I can’t do it if you’re living with me. I’m sorry. | 要是和你一起住我什么也做不了 抱歉 |
[31:52] | I don’t care. I’m not going back there. | 我不管 我不回去 |
[31:55] | – I don’t think you have a choice. – But, Dad… | -这不是你能决定的 -但是 爸 |
[32:06] | Oh, Come on now. Don’t… | 听话 别这样 |
[32:15] | Heath? Yeah, it’s me. | 希勒 是我 |
[32:18] | Do you still have your fake ID? | 你的假身份证还在吗 |
[32:21] | Yeah. I’ve got to go home and kiss my mother’s ass | 是啊 我得回家让我妈看看我的厉害 |
[32:23] | and I’m not going to do it sober. | 没喝醉我是不会回去的 |
[32:33] | … More than I needed to know. | 我可没想知道那么多 |
[32:36] | He was in shock. He was totally shocked. | 他都吓傻了 完全傻了 |
[32:39] | He said, “Congressman, this was the campaign | 他说 议员 这可是竞选 |
[32:41] | This was not the vote. You voted already.” | 这张票不算 你已经投过了 |
[32:43] | – That’s what it was. – I love that one! | -就是这么回事 -真有意思 |
[32:47] | Oh, the desserts look wonderful. | 这点心看着就好吃 |
[32:50] | Lynette, Do you need any help? | 勒奈特 要帮忙吗 |
[32:52] | I got it covered. No problem. | 没事 我能搞定 |
[32:53] | Ok, Scavo. You’re up. Let’s hear this genius idea of yours. | 斯加沃 该你了 说说你的天才创意 |
[32:57] | Ok. Uh… | 好的 |
[33:02] | Ok. | 好 |
[33:04] | The single greatest obstacle facing Spotless Scrub | 现在洁力强面临的最大问题是 |
[33:07] | is a lack of visibility | 缺少曝光率 |
[33:08] | We need to concentrate ad spending in places | 我们要重点把广告发布在 |
[33:10] | where women spend the majority of their time. | 女人花时间最多的地方 |
[33:14] | For example, large chain grocery stores. | 举例说吧 大型连锁超市 |
[33:17] | Picture spotless scrub ads on the | 把洁力强的广告贴在 |
[33:20] | side of every mother’s shopping cart. | 每个妈妈的手推车两侧 |
[33:24] | – Interesting. – Oh, You know what’d be even better? | -有意思 -其实还有更好的 |
[33:26] | – Dry-cleaning bags. – What? | -干洗袋 -什么 |
[33:28] | No, Really. Hear me out. | 真的 听我说 |
[33:30] | Put a big Spotless Scrub ad | 把洁力强的大广告放在 |
[33:32] | between a woman and her cashmere sweater. | 女人和她的开司米羊绒衫中间 |
[33:33] | I gurantee you’ll get her attention. | 我保你能吸引到她们的注意 |
[33:35] | Honey. That’s great. I’m I’m in the middle of a thing here. | 亲爱的 主意不错 但我正说到一半 |
[33:39] | She’s got a point. I would notice that. | 她说得没错 那样我就会注意到的 |
[33:43] | And those dry-cleaning bags hang in our closets forever. | 而且干洗袋会一直挂在我们的衣橱里 |
[33:46] | – So it is like constant advertising. – Exactly! | -就像个永久性广告 -完全正确 |
[33:50] | You know, maybe that’s the way we can work that in, but… | 或许这方法可行 但是 |
[33:52] | No, this is kind of a fantastic idea. | 不 这注意妙极了 |
[33:55] | We go nationwide with this? | 要在全国实施吗 |
[33:57] | Why not? Start by targeting the top chain. | 当然要 从顶尖品牌开始着手 |
[33:59] | Then branch out from there. | 然后延伸出去 |
[34:00] | Boom, boom, boom. Mass saturation. | 最后 渗透到整个市场 |
[34:03] | And you know what else would be a great idea? | 其实 还有个更好的主意 |
[34:05] | While Lynette was commanding everyone’s attention… | 在勒奈特独领风骚的时候 |
[34:10] | Susan was trying to remain inconspicuous. | 苏珊却在尽力保持低调 |
[34:14] | Everybody’s looking at me, aren’t they? | 大家都在看着我 是吧 |
[34:16] | Just the slapstick fans. | 就是些看热闹的 |
[34:18] | Oh, god, why couldn’t I have just been knocked unconscious? | 天哪 我怎么就没晕过去呢 |
[34:24] | – Beer? – Absolutely. | -啤酒 -当然 |
[34:36] | – Susan, this is Kendra. – We’ve been introduced. | -苏珊 这是凯德拉 -你介绍过了 |
[34:40] | No.This is Kendra. We’ve been friends for years. | 不 我和凯德拉是老朋友了 |
[34:42] | She’s only visit. She’s leaving tomorrow | 她只是过来玩玩 明天就走 |
[34:44] | – That’s it. – It’s true. | -就这样而已 -确实 |
[34:47] | I have no designs on this man whatsoever. | 我从来没对这男人有什么想法 |
[34:51] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[34:55] | – Sorry about the misunderstanding. – Me, too. | -抱歉让你误会了 -我也是 |
[34:58] | So how long have you two been seeing each other? | 你们俩开始约会多久啦 |
[35:01] | Well, you sort of interrupted our first date. | 其实第一次就被你打断了 |
[35:04] | But up until then, smoking-hot tension. | 在这之前都是不温不火的 |
[35:08] | Sounds pathetic, I know. | 听起来没什么希望 我知道 |
[35:11] | No, it’s good to take it slow. | 不 我觉得细水长流很好 |
[35:13] | You’d be smart to be careful. | 够聪明的话就多加小心 |
[35:18] | – Any particular reason? – Look… | -有什么特殊原因吗 -听着 |
[35:21] | Mike’s a wonderful guy. Really. | 麦克是挺完美的 真的 |
[35:24] | But you should ask him why he moved to Wisteria Lane. | 但是你该问问他为什么会搬到紫藤郡 |
[35:28] | It’s one hell of a story. | 说来话长啊 |
[35:32] | Here. Got some ice. | 来 我拿了些冰 |
[35:34] | – There you go. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[35:49] | Well, it’s been fun. Thanks, guys. See you later. | 我过得很开心 谢谢伙计们 再见 |
[35:56] | – Good evening. – Good evening. | -晚上好 -晚上好 |
[35:59] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[36:04] | I could get used to this whole closure thing. | 我得习惯这种告别方式 |
[36:07] | I love long goodbyes. | 我喜欢依依不舍 |
[36:20] | Wait around the corner. I’ll be right back. | 在转角等我 我马上回来 |
[36:32] | Smile, Gabrielle. | 笑一个 加布丽尔 |
[36:50] | Well, that’s it, then. | 这样也好 |
[36:57] | What are you doing? She had a camera. | 你干吗呢 她拍到我们了 |
[36:59] | We’ve got to catch her. | 我们得抓住她 |
[37:03] | Mrs. Solis, your husband’s going to kill us. | 索利斯夫人 你丈夫会杀了我们的 |
[37:06] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[37:10] | – Leave me alone. – Give me that camera! | -放开我 -把相机给我 |
[37:13] | I’m not kidding, old woman! | 我没跟你闹着玩 老女人 |
[37:15] | Stay away from me! Don’t touch me! | 走开 别碰我 |
[38:03] | No. | 别过去 |
[38:06] | No, you go home. I’ll take care of this. | 别去 你回家吧 我来搞定 |
[38:11] | And you were never here. Go. | 还有 你从来没到这来过 走吧 |
[38:14] | Go! | 快走 |
[38:21] | Did you see that? A guy came barreling | 你看见了吗 有个人开着车 |
[38:23] | around the corner and just hit her. | 拐弯冲过来撞到她然后逃逸了 |
[38:26] | – Do you have a cell phone? – Yeah. | -有手机吗 -有 |
[38:27] | Call 911. | 打911 |
[39:05] | – What happened? – Is she breathing? | -发生什么事啦 -她还有呼吸吗 |
[39:07] | As Juanita Tetered dangerously close to the white light, | 当胡安妮塔·蒂德战兢着看到那束白光时 |
[39:11] | Lynette and Tom were headed into a black hole. | 勒奈特和汤姆陷则掉进了无底洞 |
[39:15] | I was just participating. | 我只不过参与了一下 |
[39:17] | Your participation was supposed | 你的参与该仅限于 |
[39:19] | to be limited to making dinner, | 准备晚饭而已 |
[39:21] | not making my ideas look bad. | 而不是贬低我的创意 |
[39:23] | You konw. Maybe you need better ideas. | 可能你需要更好的创意 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that. | 对不起 我不是那个意思 |
[39:29] | No, we both know that your career | 不 我们都知道 在有孩子们之前 |
[39:31] | was going so much better than mine before we had kids. | 你的事业比我的辉煌多了 |
[39:33] | – You never let me forget that. – That is not fair. | -你不用一直提醒我 -这不公平 |
[39:36] | You were always competing with me, | 过去你总是和我竞争 |
[39:38] | and judging by tonight, you konw what, still are. | 从今晚的表现看 你还是这样 |
[39:40] | Tom, I am sorry about tonight. Truly. | 汤姆 今晚的事我真的很抱歉 |
[39:43] | But these days if I’m competing with anyone | 但要说我在和谁竞争的话 |
[39:45] | it’s the Bree Van de Kamps of the world, | 那是布里·范德坎普 |
[39:46] | with their spotless kitchens and their perfect kids, | 还有一尘不染的厨房 优秀的孩子们 |
[39:49] | who throw fabulous parties where nothing ever goes wrong. | 还能不出一点差错办出最棒的派对 |
[39:52] | I try so hard to keep up but I can’t. | 我百般努力试图赶上 可我做不到 |
[39:55] | Lynette. That’s not my expectation. | 勒奈特 我没期望那些 |
[39:56] | And when you work on a pitch, you bring the parteners over. | 每次你接到策划案 邀请合伙人过来 |
[39:58] | I am reminded of a world I left behind, | 都会让我想起我放弃的那个世界 |
[40:00] | where I was the winner and people tried to keep up with me. | 我在那是长胜将军 是大家的目标 |
[40:04] | I can’t go back, I can’t win where I am. | 我既回不到过去 也做不好主妇 |
[40:07] | I am stuck in the middle | 我现在进退两难 |
[40:08] | and it’s really something that gets me… | 而且这事真的让我 |
[40:10] | Whoa! For your information, | 跟你说 |
[40:12] | I thought you threw an amazing dinner party tonight. | 你今天办的晚宴棒极了 |
[40:15] | I was thrilled. | 简直让我喜出望外 |
[40:17] | I don’t know how you pulled it all together. | 我不知道你怎么能把这些事联系起来 |
[40:22] | – Yeah, well… – And whether you believe it or not, | -可是 -你信也好不信也好 |
[40:26] | everyone who knows you thinks that | 每个认识你的人都觉得 |
[40:27] | you are a great wife and mother. | 你是个好妻子 也是个好妈妈 |
[40:30] | – No, they don’t. – Yes, they do. | -他们才没这么想 -他们是这么想的 |
[40:33] | Especially me. | 尤其是我 |
[40:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:40] | What’s wrong with your eyes? | 你眼睛怎么了 |
[40:42] | Nothing. I’m tired. | 没事 就是累了 |
[40:46] | – Turn around. I want to look at you. – I’m fine. Really | -过来让我看看 -我没事 真的 |
[40:51] | What’s going on outside? | 外面怎么回事 |
[41:02] | Right there. | 就那儿 |
[41:08] | Oh my god. Thank god you’re here. | 谢天谢地你们来了 |
[41:09] | Will you take care of Gabrielle? I have to come home for a minute. | 去陪陪加布丽尔好吗 我马上过来 |
[41:12] | All right. | 没问题 |
[41:17] | Oh, Andrew. Thank god you’re back. | 安德鲁 你回来太好了 |
[41:19] | I need your help, honey. | 我需要你帮忙 亲爱的 |
[41:21] | There’s been an accident. | 刚刚发生了场意外 |
[41:25] | Andrew? | 安德鲁 |
[41:31] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[41:36] | Andrew! | 安德鲁 |
[41:42] | Rex, you need to come home. | 雷克斯 你得回家一趟 |
[41:44] | Something’s happened and we need you. | 发生了些事 我们需要你 |
[41:58] | Competition. It means different things to different people. | 竞争 通常因人而异 |
[42:02] | But whether it’s a friendly rivalry | 但是无论选择和平竞争 |
[42:05] | or a fight to the death… | 还是生死决斗 |
[42:07] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[42:09] | …The end result is the same. | 结局都是一样的 |
[42:13] | There will be winners… | 总会有胜利者 |
[42:16] | and there will be losers. | 也会有失败者 |
[42:26] | Of course, the trick is… | 当然 诀窍是 |
[42:29] | to know which battles to fight. | 识时务者 纵观全局 |
[42:34] | You see, no victory comes without a price. | 不入虎穴 焉得虎子 |