Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] I know why my mom killed herself. 我知道我妈妈为什么自杀
[00:05] Secrets were revealed. 真相被揭开了
[00:06] This is being really wared. I think we should go to the police. 这真是太奇怪了 我们得报警
[00:09] Relationships got complicated. 关系变得复杂
[00:10] Mama Solis. What are you doing here? 索利斯妈妈 你怎么来了
[00:12] – You think she’s cheating on you? – I think so. -你怀疑她有外遇 -是的
[00:14] I will take care of it 我来解决
[00:15] We got a call, something about a break-in. 我们接到电话 有人闯进我家
[00:17] I thought I’ve seen a lot on the job 干我这行的什么都见过
[00:19] but this is something else. 但是这次不同寻常
[00:20] – And the mystery… – Zach, why did you do this? -还有秘密 -扎克 为什么这样做
[00:24] – I don’t know. – Depened. -我不知道 -原因有很多
[00:26] Zach. 扎克
[00:33] Suburbia is a battle ground, 城镇是一个是非之地
[00:35] an arena for all forms of domestic combat. 家庭战争的多发之地
[00:39] Husbands clash with wives, 丈夫和妻子打斗
[00:41] parents cross swords with children. 家长和孩子动粗
[00:44] But the bloodiest battles often involve women 但最血腥的争斗发生在
[00:47] and their mothers-in-law. 婆媳之间
[00:49] The war for control of Carlos began the night he proposed, 卡洛斯的争夺战从他求婚的那一晚开始
[00:53] and Gabrielle had been losing ground to Juanita ever since. 之后加布丽尔接连败给胡安妮塔
[00:57] From the prenuptial agrement which she reluctantly signed… 从不情愿地在婚前协议上签字
[01:05] to the selection of wedding music she despised… 到她不喜欢的结婚音乐
[01:12] to the color of the house paint she hadn’t wanted, 再到她讨厌的外墙颜色
[01:15] Gabrielle had suffered one defeat after another. 加布丽尔一次又一次地被击败
[01:20] And now that Juanita suspected her 现在胡安妮塔又在怀疑她的儿媳
[01:22] daughter-in-law of having an affair, 跟别人有染
[01:25] it had become increasingly apparent, in this war 在这场战争中 有一点变得越来越明显
[01:28] Mrs. Solis, I’ll be at the market. 索利斯夫人 我要去趟市场
[01:31] No prisoners would be taken. 没有犯人会自投罗网
[01:34] Thank you, Yao Lin. 谢谢你 姚琳
[01:37] I don’t see why you have her. 我不知道你们为什么要请工人
[01:40] It’s a big house. I need help. 这么大的一个房子 我需要帮手
[01:43] It’s only called help 只有你亲自干点活的时候
[01:45] when you do some of the work yourself. 才能称得上你需要帮手
[01:48] I supervise. 我的工作是监督
[01:51] You pay her $300 a week. 你每周付她300元
[01:55] That’s $15,000 a year. 一年就要一万五
[01:58] Carlos, you always say you’re not 卡洛斯 你不是总说
[01:59] putting away enough for retirement. 存的钱不够养老吗
[02:02] Baby, it would be a good idea to cut back on expenses. 亲爱的 减少花销倒是个好主意
[02:05] You want me to take care of this place alone? 你要我一个人收拾整个房子吗
[02:07] Other women manage. 别的女人都能干
[02:32] That’s nice. 感觉不错
[02:35] – You like that? – Oh, yeah. -喜欢吗 -当然
[02:38] God, I’m gonna miss this, Carlos. 天 我会很怀念这感觉 卡洛斯
[02:42] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[02:45] Well, since I’m gonna have to be doing the cooking 既然我要开始像其他妻子一样
[02:49] and the cleaning and all the shopping like the other wives, 做饭 清洁 买菜
[02:54] I’m gonna be exhausted at night, 晚上 我也会像其他妻子一样
[02:56] just like all the other wives. 精疲力尽
[02:59] Till I build up my stamina, of course. 当然 直到我锻炼好耐力
[03:02] And that might take a couple of years. 这可能要花上好多年
[03:13] Sadly for Juanita, 不幸的是
[03:15] she had ignored the first rule of war… 胡安妮塔忽略了战争的第一条原则
[03:18] – Good morning, Carlos. – The maid stays. -早上好 卡洛斯 -那女佣得留下
[03:23] Never underestimate your enemy. 千万不要低估你的对手
[04:09] Of the many suburban rituals, 在许多城镇习俗中
[04:11] none is quite so cherished as the neighborhood yard sale. 没有一个像家庭市场这样令人怀念
[04:17] The shoppers come to sift through 买家从那些不认识的人那里
[04:18] the discarded belongings of someone they don’t really know, 淘到他们认为有用的便宜货
[04:22] in hopes of finding bargains they don’t really need, 买一些他们并不需要的东西
[04:25] each so determined to save a few pennies 还以为自己捡到了大便宜
[04:29] They often miss hidden treasures. 可他们却总是忽略真正的宝贝
[04:35] – Hey, Paul. – Hi, Susan. -保罗你好 -你好 苏珊
[04:39] I was a little surprised to see Mary Alice’s award for sale. 你竟然要卖掉玛丽·艾莉丝的奖杯
[04:42] She got it for doing charity work from the Chamber of Commerce. 这是慈善商会给她的奖杯
[04:45] Zach and I are moving. 扎克和我要搬走了
[04:46] We don’t need to carry any more than is necessary. 我们没必要带走不需要的东西
[04:49] That makes sense. 说得也对
[04:50] I just wanted to make sure you didn’t want it for Zach. 我只想提醒你不需要为扎克留着它吗
[04:54] Something to remember his mother by. 留些东西纪念他的妈妈
[04:56] Zach doesn’t need a piece of glass to remember his mother. 扎克不需要用一块玻璃来纪念他的妈妈
[04:59] I’m out of newspaper. Here. 我没报纸了 用这个吧
[05:03] Let’s call it ten bucks for everything. 一共10块钱
[05:05] Great. Speaking of Zach… I haven’t seen him around lately. 好吧 说到扎克 我好久没见他了
[05:10] He’s been a bit depressed. 他情绪比较低落
[05:12] I thought he could use a change of scenery, 我觉得他应该换个环境
[05:13] so I sent him to stay with relatives. 所以我把他送到了亲戚家
[05:14] – Oh. Which ones? – You don’t know them. -哪个亲戚 -你不认识
[05:18] – How did you get the fat lip? – The usual way -你的嘴怎么肿的 -没什么特别
[05:21] asking too many questions. 就是打听了太多不该打听的
[05:31] – Did you find out where Zach is? – No. -你知道到扎克哪去了吗 -不知道
[05:33] But I can tell this much you he’s not staying with relatives. 但能确定的是 他没在亲戚家
[05:37] She’s driven me crazy, mama. 我快疯了 妈妈
[05:38] It could be any one of these guys she’s having an affair with. 她可能跟这里的任何一个男人有染
[05:41] Don’t worry about it. I’m not letting her out of my sight. 别担心 她逃不出我的法眼
[05:44] Who the hell is that? 那人到底是谁
[05:46] Look the way she is touching him. 你看她那样摸那个男的
[05:47] Do you think that’s the guy she’s having an affair with? 你说可能是他跟加布丽尔有染吗
[05:49] Carlos, don’t be stupit with that. 别傻了 卡洛斯
[05:50] A guy she talks to in public 能和她在大庭广众下聊天的人
[05:52] isn’t someone you’re gonna worry about. 你肯定不用担心
[05:54] So it’s someone that she doesn’t talk to. 所以是她根本不搭理的人
[05:57] What I have to do, beat up every guy in town? 难道我要把镇上的每个男人都揍一顿吗
[06:00] Marriage takes work. 婚姻需要经营
[06:04] I’m not surprise that he’s playing it close to the vest. 保罗会隐瞒真相一点都不奇怪
[06:06] Paul knows we’re onto him. 他知道我们在怀疑他
[06:08] Zach said Mary Alice killed herself 扎克说因为他做了什么不好的事
[06:10] because of something he’d done. Something bad. 玛丽·艾莉丝才自杀的
[06:12] Is there anyone else who’d know what he was talking about? 谁知道他说的是什么意思吗
[06:15] No. That’s why we have to find him. 不知道 所以我们必须找到他
[06:17] It’s the only way we’ll know the truth. 找到他才能查清真相
[06:18] It just doesn’t make any sense. Zach is such a sweet kid. 这不合逻辑 扎克是个多么可爱的孩子
[06:21] I can’t imagine him doing anything that terrible. 我无法相信他会做任何坏事
[06:23] He did break into your house. 他的确闯入了你家
[06:25] I mean the kid’s obviously troubled in some way. 从某些角度来说 他不是个好孩子
[06:30] null 银羽青少年疗养中心
[06:31] Severe depression, borderline personality disorder. 严重抑郁 边缘型人格异常
[06:36] – Zach is a deeply troubled young man. – I’m aware of that. -扎克的情况很严重 -我感觉到了
[06:41] What are you giving him? 你打算如何开展治疗
[06:42] Antidepressants and a mood stabilizer. 抗抑郁治疗并稳定他的情绪
[06:45] Good. 好的
[06:46] I’m also recommending extensive psychotherapy 我还建议采取心理治疗
[06:48] to help unearth any repressed memory. 有助唤起他隐藏的记忆
[06:50] I don’t think so. 我不这么认为
[06:54] Mr. Young, I can’t just medicate him indefinitely. 杨先生 我不能无限期地使用药物治疗
[06:59] Forget the Freud and stick with the drugs. 别管什么弗洛伊德[心理学家] 给他吃药就行
[07:02] No new treatments without my permission. 在我同意之前 不要采取任何新疗法
[07:12] Great version of little red riding hood. 完美版的《小红帽》
[07:14] It is your involvement 正是因为你们的加入
[07:16] that makes the plays here at Barcliff Academy so special. 才使巴克里夫学校这出剧如此出众
[07:20] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[07:23] I would like to turn over the next part of our meeting 现在让我们有请下一位
[07:25] to our parent coordinator, the amazing Maisy Gibbons. 家长代表 了不起的梅茜·吉本斯
[07:32] Thank you, Miss Truesdale. Now before everyone leaves, 谢谢特斯德小姐 会议结束之前
[07:35] we have new copies of the script up here. 我要把新剧本发给大家
[07:38] Tilda and Frances and I went to the rehearsal yesterday, 蒂达 弗朗西斯和我昨天去看了彩排
[07:42] and we were a little troubled by the ending. 我们觉得结尾有点问题
[07:46] Killing the wolf. It sends the wrong message to our kids. 杀死大灰狼 这可能会误导孩子
[07:49] We believe that animals should only 我们认为只有在万不得已的情况下
[07:52] be euthanized as a last resort. 才对动物实行安乐死
[07:59] Do you find something amusing? 有什么可笑的吗
[08:02] I’m sorry. I thought you were kidding. 抱歉 我以为你在开玩笑呢
[08:04] – No. – Oh. Ok. -没有 -那好吧
[08:07] In our version, the wolf is aggressive 我们认为 大灰狼因为它的爪子
[08:10] because he has a thorn in his paw, 才会有攻击性
[08:13] and the woodsman will take out the 樵夫会把大灰狼的爪子砍掉
[08:14] thorn and send Mr. Wolf on his way. 然后将他放归自然
[08:17] I’m sorry. Aren’t we doing little red riding hood? 对不起 我们不是在讲小红帽的故事吗
[08:19] – Yes. – So then you are aware that the wolf is a bad guy. -是啊 -那么你知道大灰狼是坏蛋吧
[08:23] He eats little red’s grandma. 他吃了小红帽的奶奶
[08:25] If you let him go, he’s gonna chow 如果你放他走 他会吃掉更多
[08:27] down on other defenseless old ladies. 毫无防御的老奶奶
[08:30] I’m sorry. And you are? 打断一下 你是
[08:31] I’m Lynette Scavo. 勒奈特·斯加沃
[08:33] My twins just joined. They’re playing oak trees. 我的双胞胎刚刚加入 他们演橡树
[08:37] Oh, of course. Lynette. 当然 勒奈特
[08:39] Let’s see. You are signed up to 我看看 你负责发放
[08:42] take tickets the night of the show, is that right? 晚上演出的票 是吧
[08:44] – Yeah. – Well, with all due respect, -是的 -以尊重起见
[08:47] let’s leave the creative suggestions 让我们把这些有创造性的建议
[08:50] to the mothers who have assumed the heavy lifting. Shall we? 留给那些挑大梁的妈妈来考虑 好吗
[08:54] Sure. Whatever. 当然 随便吧
[08:58] I must say I’m jealous of how 不得不说 我很羡慕
[09:00] much time you two spend together. 你们能经常相处在一起
[09:02] My mother-in-law would never want 我婆婆从来不想
[09:03] to hang out with me all day. 整天跟我在一起
[09:05] She sounds nice. 听起来不错
[09:10] Hey there, you two. 你们来了
[09:12] Hi, John. 你好 约翰
[09:15] Mrs. Solis. 索利斯夫人
[09:17] I wasn’t aware you two were friends. 我都不知道你们俩是好朋友
[09:21] – We go to the same school. – Of course you do. -我们念同一所学校 -这样啊
[09:25] Mama, if you need anything. 妈妈 如果有什么事情
[09:26] We’ll be upstairs in my room studying. 我们就在楼上学习
[09:28] Have fun. 好好玩
[09:34] Doesn’t it make you nervous? 难道你不担心吗
[09:36] A boy alone upstairs with Danielle? 丹妮尔和男生单独在一起
[09:38] Oh, no. I don’t worry about John. 我不担心约翰
[09:40] Both he and Danielle are in the abstinence club. 他和丹妮尔都参加了禁欲俱乐部
[09:46] Coffee’s a little hot. 咖啡有点烫
[09:55] Susan was infuriated by Paul’s evasive answers. 保罗闪烁其词的回答让苏珊很恼火
[10:00] She was convinced he was deliberately hiding Zach 她确信是他把扎克藏了起来
[10:04] and hiding the truth. 也把真相藏了起来
[10:08] She hoped that finding one would lead to the other. 她希望找到扎克就能够找到真相
[10:13] To succeed, Susan would have to be evasive herself. 想要成功 苏珊自己也得闪烁其词一回
[10:22] – Susan. Long time no see. – Mrs. Greenberg. -苏珊 好久不见 -格林博格夫人
[10:26] Do you remember those two eggs 你还记不记得去年圣诞
[10:28] I let you borrow last Christmas? 你从我这里借了两个鸡蛋
[10:31] – I need those back. – Gosh, honey, I’m fresh out. -我想要回来 -亲爱的 我刚用完
[10:35] But if you want, I could run to the store. 不过如果有必要我现在就去商店买
[10:38] Oh, forget about it. It’s not that important. 算了 没什么大不了的
[10:41] But since I’m here, do you still have 不过既然我都来了
[10:43] that old hatchback sitting in your garage? 你那辆掀背车还在不在
[10:46] – Can I borrow it tomorrow? – You want to borrow my car? -我明天能借用一下吗 -你想借我的车
[10:49] Just for a couple of hours. 就借几个小时
[10:51] I’m not sure. Do you know how to drive a stick? 我考虑考虑 你会开车吗
[10:54] Yes, I think so. I learned in college. 我应该会 大学里学过
[10:57] It’s like riding a bike, right? 就跟骑自行车差不多 对吧
[10:59] I’m not sure, dear. 还是算了吧 亲爱的
[11:01] It’s no big deal. It’s just for a couple of hours. 没什么的 就几个小时
[11:03] I let you borrow my eggs for a whole year. 你借我的鸡蛋可是借了整整一年
[11:07] Fist off, I’m very pleased with the work we’ve 首先我对目前的进展
[11:10] done in our sessions thus far. 感到很满意
[11:12] We’re making excellent progress. 我们有很大的进步
[11:14] Thank you. I feel good about it. 谢谢 我也感觉很不错
[11:16] But there are a few areas of your 不过你们的婚姻中还有一些问题
[11:19] marriage we haven’t covered yet. 是我们未曾涉及到的
[11:20] Oh, really? Like what? 真的吗 比如呢
[11:27] I’ve told Dr. Goldfine in our private sessions 我在单独咨询时告诉高德芬博士
[11:31] that I’m not happy with our sex life. 我对我们的性生活不太满意
[11:37] And Rex feels that when the two of you have intercourse, 雷克斯觉得在你们俩做爱的时候
[11:42] you’re not as connected as you could be. 你并没有很投入
[11:44] – Connected? – Yeah. -投入 -没错
[11:46] Like you’re thinking about other things. 就像你在思考些别的事情
[11:48] Is your hair getting messed up? 头发有没有乱
[11:50] Did you buy the toothpaste? You’re just not there. 牙膏买了没 你总是心不在焉的
[11:53] This kind of disconnect is often 这种不投入
[11:55] a symptom of a deeper problem. 通常都源于更深层次的问题
[11:57] So we were talking and the idea 我们讨论的时候想到了
[11:59] of a sexual surrogate came up. 可以请一位性生活督导
[12:01] This is a licensed professional 这是种有认证的职业
[12:04] who’d work with you as a couple 负责跟你们一起
[12:05] on solving whatever sexual problems you may be having. 解决性生活中出现的问题
[12:08] I have an excellent referral. 我有一个很好的人选
[12:11] And what would this sexual surrogate person do? 那这个性生活督导会做什么呢
[12:15] – She would coach us. – She? -她会指导我们 -女的
[12:17] She’s very discreet. You’ll hardly notice she’s there. 她很谨慎 你几乎注意不到她的存在
[12:21] Oh. So she would be in the room with us 就是说我们做爱的时候
[12:24] while we make love? 她也待在我们房间里吗
[12:26] Yes. Helping us to achieve maximum sexual potential. 是啊 帮助我们达到最高的性和谐
[12:32] – Do you have any questions? – Just one. -你有什么问题吗 -就一个问题
[12:36] How much longer is your mid-life crisis going to last? 你的中年危机到底要持续到什么时候
[12:39] Because it is really starting to tick me off. 我已经开始生气了
[12:55] Right. Everyone’s down for a nap. 好了 各就各位
[12:57] We’ve got no more than an hour. Let’s get cracking. 我们的时间不到一个小时了 开始吧
[13:00] Five-card draw. Nothing wild. 五张牌 老规矩
[13:06] How is it going with mike, Susan? 苏珊 你跟麦克进展如何
[13:08] It’s going, finally. 算是有点起色了
[13:09] We have a first official date next week. 下周我们要去约会
[13:11] I think he’s taking me to see a play or something. 他可能带我去看演出或者别的
[13:13] Might I suggest the Barcliff Academy 允许我向你推荐巴克利学校
[13:15] production of little red riding hood? 出品的小红帽
[13:17] Oh, that’s right. The twins’ stage debut. 对哦 双胞胎的舞台首演
[13:20] Are they having fun? 他们玩得开心不
[13:22] Sure. They play oak trees. 当然 他们扮演橡树
[13:23] I have to deal with the drama behind the scenes. 我还得在台下跟妈妈们斗智斗勇
[13:26] Oh, I take it you’ve met Maisy Gibbons? 我猜你见到梅茜·吉本斯了
[13:28] She’s a total nightmare. 她太难对付了
[13:29] – I guess I shouldn’t have challenged her. – Oh, dear. -我真不该跟她顶嘴的 -亲爱的
[13:31] Because now no one on the play committee wants to talk to me. 现在演出筹备会的人都不愿搭理我了
[13:35] Maisy does love to rule her little kingdom. 梅茜是挺爱作威作福的
[13:37] Hasn’t changed since girl scouts. 从女童子军那时候起就这样
[13:40] Girls smile at you to your face 女生表面对你微笑
[13:41] and then behind your back, make fun of you ’cause 然后在背地里嘲笑
[13:43] you’re the only one not shaving your legs yet. 你是唯一一个没刮腿毛的
[13:45] That wouldn’t happen in boy scouts. 男童子军里可不会发生这种事
[13:48] When I worked with men, 跟男人一起工作时
[13:49] I preferred the way they fought. 我比较喜欢他们那种解决方式
[13:51] A guy takes his opponent on face-to-face, 男的通常都当面说出反对意见
[13:53] and once he’s won, he’s top dog. 一旦胜利了 他就是老大
[13:57] It’s primitive but it’s fair. 很原始 但是很公平
[13:58] And a lot less sneaky. 而且光明正大得多
[14:00] Isn’t it sexist of us to generalize like this? 我们这么说是不是有点性别歧视
[14:03] It’s science, Gabrielle. 这是科学 加布丽尔
[14:04] Sociologists have documented this stuff. 社会学家证明了的
[14:07] Well, who am I to argue with sociologists? 好吧 我可没资格跟社会学家争论
[14:13] Wow, this guacamole has got a kick. 鳄梨好像有点问题
[14:17] I’m gonna run to the little girl’s room. 我得去一下厕所
[14:19] You go ahead. I might be a while. 你们先玩吧 我还得有一会
[14:22] I hate playing three-handed poker. Let’s take a break. 我不喜欢三个人玩扑克 休息一会吧
[14:24] – I’ll play. – You play poker? -我来 -你会玩扑克
[14:27] – I used to play with my grandfather. – Pull up a chair. -以前跟我祖父一块玩 -拉张椅子来
[14:30] You’re just playing for chips? 你们就拿筹码当赌注吗
[14:32] My grandfather used to say 我祖父曾经说过
[14:35] it’s always more fun to play for money. 赌钱比较有意思
[14:37] – Why not? 50 cents a bet? – Make it a buck. -也好 50美分一注 -1美元吧
[14:40] Three raise limit, $20 buy-in. 3美元跟 20美元起玩
[15:10] Mrs. Solis! What are you doing? 索利斯太太 你干吗呢
[15:13] Why haven’t you returned my calls? 你干吗不回我电话
[15:16] – I’ve been busy. – I’ve seen who you’ve been busy with. -我最近很忙 -我看见你跟谁忙去了
[15:20] Danielle? Come on. She’s just a friend. 丹妮尔 她只是个朋友
[15:23] Before you get any friendlier, let me remind you, 为免你跟她太过亲近 我得提醒你
[15:26] I can do things to you she can’t even pronounce. 我可以做她说都说不出来的事
[15:29] A lot of good it does me with your 那又怎么样
[15:30] mother-in-law following you around all the time. 你婆婆整天跟着你
[15:33] Maybe we should just cool it for a while. 我们也许应该冷静一段时间
[15:36] No, John, please don’t say that. 不 约翰 别这么说
[15:38] I have everything under control. 一切都在我掌握之中
[15:45] Now give me a boost. 来 推我一把
[15:48] Hey. So what did I miss? 我错过什么了没
[15:50] Not much. Just a few friendly hands of poker with the girls. 没有 就是跟姑娘们玩了几把友谊扑克
[16:10] I’m sorry I’m late. 抱歉我迟到了
[16:13] As I’m sure you’ve all heard, 你们应该已经听说了
[16:15] Celia Bond broke her wrist playing tennis. 西利亚·邦德打网球时伤了手腕
[16:18] Which means we are now in desperate need 也就是说我们现在急需
[16:20] of someone to do the costumes. 做演出服的人
[16:21] I’m keeping my fingers crossed. Are there any volunteers? 但愿能尽快找到 有志愿者吗
[16:25] I’ll do it. 我来做
[16:26] Really? That’s a –Do you know how to sew? 真的 那真是 你知道怎么缝衣服吗
[16:29] Absolutely. 毫无疑问
[16:32] Well, great. Thank you, Lynette. 很好 谢谢你 勒奈特
[16:41] Ok. So now that I’m going to do some “heavy lifting”, 既然现在我要”挑大梁”了
[16:46] I believe I have the right to talk 那我应该有权利谈谈
[16:48] about the changes made to the script? 对剧本改动的看法了吧
[16:56] Ladies. 女士们
[16:59] We grew up with little red riding hood, 我们听着小红帽的故事长大
[17:01] and survived it, scary stuff and all. 里面那些吓人的情节也没让我们怎么样
[17:03] So I say to hell with political correctness. 我的意见是管他什么政治上的正确性
[17:06] Let our kids experience this classic 让我们的孩子来体验这个
[17:08] like it was meant to be enjoyed. 本来就广受欢迎的经典
[17:10] Let’s kill the damn wolf and just 我们就杀死那该死的大灰狼
[17:12] put on the best show we can. 来一个完美的演出
[17:20] Thank you, Lynette, for that impassioned speech. 谢谢勒奈特 作了如此慷慨激昂的演讲
[17:23] – But I believe that ship has sailed. – No! It hasn’t. -不过我想木已成舟 -还没有
[17:27] We still have time to change the ending back. 我们还有时间把结局改回来
[17:32] And you know, Maisy, it is just a fairy tale. 梅茜 这只是个童话
[17:35] I don’t think it will upset the children. 我想它不会刺激到孩子们的
[17:38] I think you’re wrong. 我觉得你错了
[17:40] That’s what’s so great about democracy. 这就体现了民主的优势
[17:42] Everyone’s entitled to their opinion. 每个人都有发言权
[17:44] Also, everyone has a right to vote. 也都有投票权
[17:47] So all in favor of the woodsman going 那么 所有赞成
[17:49] medieval on the big bad wolf’s ass. 樵夫把大灰狼给灭了的
[18:37] null 银羽青少年疗养中心
[19:13] Dr. Goldfine. 高德芬博士
[19:15] – Bree. – You’re dining alone? -布里 -你一个人吃饭吗
[19:18] – Actually, I am. – What a coincidence. So am I. -是的 没错 -真巧 我也是
[19:21] Seems a shame for us to eat by ourselves. 一个人吃饭多没意思
[19:23] Shall I pull up a chair? 我能过来坐吗
[19:26] Bree, it’s nothing personal, 布里 我并不是针对你
[19:27] but I never socialize with clients. 但私下我从来不和客户打交道
[19:32] Oh, I get it. I’m so sorry. Of course. It’s inappropriate. 我懂了 抱歉 这样确实是不合适
[19:38] It’s just that after what happened yesterday 只是昨天之后
[19:40] there’s so much I need to say because… 我有很多想要说的 因为
[19:46] I suppose it can wait. 我还是等等吧
[20:15] No, Lynette, I’m sorry. Juanita’s taking a bath. 勒奈特 抱歉 胡安妮塔在洗澡
[20:19] How much did she win from you? 她赢了你们多少钱
[20:22] Jeez! 天哪
[20:24] Yeah, I guess she’ll take a check. 我猜她会接受支票的
[20:26] Ok. All right. Bye. 好的 再见
[20:29] What was that about? 什么事
[20:31] Turns out your mother is quite the card shark. 你妈妈玩牌真是有一手啊
[20:34] You let her play cards? How long did she play? 你让她玩牌了 她玩了多久
[20:37] Not that long. Why? 不是很久 怎么
[20:40] Carlos, what is it? 卡洛斯 怎么回事
[20:46] I never told you this, but my mother 我从没跟你说过 我母亲
[20:48] had a serious gambling problem. 曾经有很严重的赌瘾
[20:52] Was this before we were married? 是我们结婚之前的事吧
[20:54] Yeah. It was bad. 是的 非常严重
[20:58] She went into debt. Dipped into her savings, 她当时债台高筑 倾尽了所有积蓄
[21:02] started hocking jewelry. 还开始变卖首饰
[21:03] Honey, it was only a small neighborhood game. 亲爱的 不过是邻居间的小赌怡情
[21:06] It doesn’t take much for her to fall off the wagon. 但是江山易改 本性难移
[21:10] I know she seems like a very strong woman but… 我知道她看着像个坚强的女人
[21:12] She has a major weakness. 但是她有致命弱点
[21:16] Honey… Oh… It’s ok. 亲爱的 没事
[21:21] You were right to tell me this. 跟我说就对了
[21:25] And you understand I have to treat this as a session. 请理解我得把这次算在疗程里
[21:28] Of course. That’s fine. 当然 没关系的
[21:30] Shall I include the meal? 我需要承担餐费吗
[21:32] Oh, no. We’ll split that. 不用 我们各付各的
[21:34] Ok. 好吧
[21:40] So let’s talk about yesterday. 说说昨天的事吧
[21:42] Do you think there might have 你是不是觉得
[21:44] been some truth in what Rex said? 雷克斯说的也不无道理
[21:46] No, I don’t. 不 他说的不对
[21:47] Bree, you know. It’s not uncommon for people experiencing 布里 性冷淡的人在做爱时
[21:51] sexual repression to distance themselves during the act. 都会表现的好像置身事外
[21:54] Is that how you see me? 你就是这么看我的吗
[21:56] As some sort of prude who just lays there like a cold fish? 像死鱼似的躺在那一动不动吗
[22:01] – I love sex. – All right. -我喜欢做爱 -好吧
[22:04] I love everything about it. The sensations. The smells. 我喜欢它的全部 那感觉 那味道
[22:08] I especially love the feel of a man. 我尤其喜欢男性的触感
[22:11] All that muscle and sinew pressed against my body. 肌肉紧逼着我的身体
[22:14] And then when you add friction! 尤其当摩擦开始时
[22:19] The tactile sensation of running my tongue 舌尖柔柔地滑过男人乳头
[22:22] over a man’s nipple ever so gently. 那浑厚坚实的触感
[22:25] And then there’s the act itself. Two bodies becoming one, 紧接着就是动作本身 水乳交融
[22:28] and that final eruption of pleasure. 和最后迸发的快感
[22:33] To be honest. The only thing I don’t like about sex is the scrotum. 说实话 性爱里我唯独不喜欢阴囊
[22:36] Obviously it has its practical applications, 尽管它必不可少
[22:38] but I’m not a fan. 我就是接受不了
[22:41] Can I get you something? 您需要点什么吗
[22:43] Uh… Just the check, please. 埋单 谢谢
[22:46] Sir, you haven’t ordered yet. 先生 你还没点东西呢
[22:54] We’re not shopping? 我们不是要去逛街吗
[22:55] Oh, I thought we stop you for lunch first. 我想先带你去吃午饭
[22:57] This place has the best buffet in town. 这的自助餐是镇里最棒的
[22:59] All-you-can-eat crab legs. 蟹腿随便吃
[23:02] – Oh, no! – What’s wrong? Let’s go. -哦不 -怎么啦 走啊
[23:06] Oh, I didn’t realize how late it was. 我没发现已经这么晚了
[23:08] They are only holding the suit minute for me until two. 那套衣服只能预留到两点
[23:10] If we stay I’ll never make it. 要是停下来吃饭就来不及了
[23:12] We’ll just have lunch at the mall. 我们去商场随便吃点算了
[23:14] Wait. Uh… I’m really in the mood for crab legs. 等等 我真的很想吃蟹腿
[23:17] Why don’t you just drop me off and you can come back. 那我先留在这 一会你再回来
[23:20] Well, if the mall is crowded it might take over an hour. 要是商场人多 可能得逛一个多小时
[23:22] It’s a buffet. There’s no rush. 这可是自助餐 不用着急
[23:31] Hi, John. Motel. Ten minutes. Be there. 约翰 汽车旅馆 十分钟后见
[23:39] All right. Off you go. Thanks. 好啦 搞定 去吧
[23:41] Lynette, I couldn’t help notice 勒奈特 我不得不说
[23:44] you forgot the coonskin on that hunter’s coonskin cap. 你没把浣熊皮缝在猎户帽子上
[23:47] Yeah. That was a creative call. 是啊 灵光一闪
[23:53] Look, I’m in the middle of a costumes crisis. 这些戏服快让我崩溃了
[23:55] If I don’t take shortcuts I’ll never finish. 要是我不偷点懒就完不成了
[23:57] Jordana Geist manages to get her work done. 乔丹娜·盖斯特就能完成任务
[24:01] She runs the concessions, paints the sets, 她又帮忙特卖 又画背景
[24:03] and still has time to take care of her three kids and a husband. 还能腾出时间照顾好丈夫和仨孩子
[24:07] Now, we can’t have the students suffer 我们不能让学生们受苦
[24:09] just because you don’t understand 仅仅因为你不懂
[24:10] the concept of time management. 合理安排时间
[24:13] I hardly think the kids are gonna suffer 我可不觉得孩子们脑袋上少块皮
[24:16] without a clump of fur on their heads. 就算是受苦了
[24:18] Ok. I’ll make a creative call. We’ll cut the oak trees. 好 我灵机一闪 不如撤了橡树吧
[24:23] That forest is looking a little dense anyway. 森林看起来有点太密了
[24:28] – My boys are the oak trees. – Are they? -橡树是我儿子们演的啊 -是吗
[24:31] Well, I wouldn’t worry. 我不担心
[24:33] We’ll find something for them to do backstage. 后台总有活给他们干
[24:36] That’s where the real action is. 那才是锻炼人的地方
[24:39] – I’ll finish the costumes. – Well. Crisis averted. -我会好好完成戏服 -危机解除
[24:50] – You have lost your mind. – I checked up on Silvercrest place. -你疯了 -我查了这个叫银羽的地方
[24:54] It’s a treatment center for troubled kids. 是个问题儿童治疗中心
[24:56] Who is gonna notice. One more, 没人会注意的地方 还有
[24:57] I create the distraction, you blend in and find Zach. 我负责转移注意力 你混进去找扎克
[25:01] How could I blend in with messed-up teenagers? 我怎么能混到问题少年堆里去
[25:04] I don’t know, Julie. 我也说不好 朱莉
[25:05] You pretend to be bulimic. Gag a little. 你扮扮暴食症 装装吐
[25:08] Come on. Work with me here. 随便什么都行 帮帮我吧
[25:10] Mama, when this is over, 妈 干完这事
[25:12] we need to talk about your parenting skills. 我们得谈谈你的教育方法了
[25:14] Ok, fine. You don’t want to help me, 好吧 你不愿意帮我
[25:16] I’m not gonna force you. 我也不逼你
[25:18] It’s not that I don’t want to. It’s just… 我也不是不愿意 只是
[25:20] Why does this mean so much to you? 为什么这事对你这么重要
[25:23] Because Mary Alice was a wonderful person. 因为玛丽·艾莉丝是个好人
[25:25] And now all anybody thinks about her is that 而现在只要有人想起她
[25:27] she went off the deep end and did this terrible, selfish thing. 就会把她跟自私还有恐怖联系在一起
[25:30] And I think there’s more to it than that. 可我觉得这另有隐情
[25:33] she was my friend, Julie, 她是我朋友 朱莉
[25:35] and I owe it to her to find out the truth. 我应该查出真相
[25:49] Juanita, what’s wrong? 胡安妮塔 怎么啦
[26:02] Juanita? 胡安妮塔
[26:05] I didn’t go to the buffet. I went gambling instead and I lost. 我去赌博没去吃自助 还输了钱
[26:09] How much did you have on you? It couldn’t have been much. 你身上有多少钱 应该不多啊
[26:13] I used Carlos’ credit card. 我用的是卡洛斯的信用卡
[26:16] Ok. How much did you charge? 好吧 你刷了多少
[26:18] I don’t know. It stopped working. 我不知道 已经不能用了
[26:20] What do you mean it stopped working? 什么叫不能用了
[26:21] This thing has like a $15,000 credit limit. 这卡的信用额差不多有一万五呢
[26:48] The man at the desk said there were no vacant rooms. 前台说没有空房了
[26:51] Mind if I bunk with you? 我能和你同住吗
[26:52] Bree, what are you doing here? 布里 你这是干吗
[26:55] It’s a little chilly out here. 外面有点冷
[26:57] Do you mind if we discuss this inside? 我们不能进去说吗
[27:01] Come on in. 进来吧
[27:10] Sure is nice and toasty in here. 这里真是又暖又舒服
[27:16] – You look amazing. – Thanks. -你真美极了 -谢谢
[27:19] I was hoping you’d notice. 就是为了吸引你注意
[27:24] Well, it certainly isn’t the Ritz, 这儿确实没有大酒店好
[27:27] but it has all the essentials. 但是必需品都有
[27:37] I don’t know what to say. 我不知该说什么好
[27:39] The perhaps you should say nothing. 那就什么也别说了
[28:10] Rex? Baby… 雷克斯 宝贝
[28:12] – I just need a minute. – What? -给我一分钟 -什么
[28:19] Sweetie, just leave it, will you? Just leave it. 甜心 别管它了 行吗 别管了
[28:40] Ok, baby. Where were we? 好了 宝贝 我们刚刚到哪了
[28:43] I told you to leave it. 我让你别管它的
[28:45] I’m sorry. I just… 抱歉 我只是
[28:48] Oh, come on. Are you gonna make a big deal about this? 别这样 你真的要小题大做吗
[28:54] You know? To tell you the truth. 跟你说实话吧
[29:00] Now is not really a good time for me. 现在我实在没兴致了
[29:12] It’s obvious you’ve never had to remove a cheese stain. 很明显 你从来没擦过芝士渍
[29:22] Bree, I totally understand. Yeah, I already tried Susan. 布里 我完全理解 我问过苏珊
[29:26] And Gaby can’t sew. Seriously, I’m gonna be fine. 加布不会针线 真的 我能做好
[29:29] Yeah. Ow! Thanks anyway. Bye-bye. 不管怎么说 还是谢谢你 拜拜
[29:32] Well, I’m a little ahead with my painting. 我画得比预想的快
[29:34] If you need some help. 你需要帮忙吗
[29:36] Oh, Jordana, you are a life-saver. Thank you. 乔丹娜 你是我的救命恩人 谢谢你
[29:40] Here. These pieces need trim. 给 这几片还要修剪
[29:43] I’ll help for as long as I can, 我会尽量帮忙的
[29:45] but I have a lot on my plate tonight. 今晚还得烤很多东西
[29:46] I have to make 25 mini Quiches for my book club. 我得带25块小乳蛋饼到书友会去
[29:49] You’re not a human, are you? 你不是地球人 对吧
[29:51] You were sent by aliens to make humans race feel inadequate. 肯定是外星人派来鄙视人类的
[29:55] Seriously, how do you cram it all in? 说真的 你怎么能干这么多活
[30:01] – Can you keep a secret? – Um… Sure. -你能保密吗 -当然
[30:16] That’s ADD medication. 这药是治注意力缺乏症的
[30:18] Oh, my kids take this or they almost did. 我孩子吃这个 或者说该吃这个
[30:20] I thought it was supposed to calmed you down. 我以为这是镇定用的
[30:22] Has the opposite effect if you don’t have ADD. 没有注意力缺乏症的人吃就会有反作用
[30:25] Ever chug a pot of Turkish coffee? 喝过土耳其咖啡吗
[30:28] Seriously? You’re taking your kids’ medication? 真的吗 你在吃你孩子的药
[30:31] Once in a while. Do you want a couple? 偶尔 你想来点吗
[30:34] Oh, that’s very kind of you but I just 谢谢 但是我刚刚
[30:37] smoked some crack a little while ago. So. 抽了一点可卡因
[30:38] I’d better not mix. 我不想混着来
[30:44] This is what we will do. I’ll sell some old jewelry. 我卖点旧首饰来还卡债
[30:47] Pay off the credit card, and Carlos will never find out. 卡洛斯就不会发现啦
[30:49] You would do that for me? 你愿意为我这么做
[30:51] Of course I would. Why wouldn’t I? 当然 有什么不愿意的
[30:52] For starters, you hate me. 可你向来不待见我
[30:54] Oh, that is overstating it… a little. 言重了 一点点而已
[31:00] The bottom line is, no matter how much I dislike you, 关键在于 不管我有多不喜欢你
[31:02] I love Carlos more. 我还是很爱卡洛斯的
[31:08] If Carlos finds out the money, he’ll be devastated. 要是卡洛斯发现钱的事 他会很受打击
[31:10] I don’t wanna see him hurt. 我不想看到他伤心
[31:12] You don’t have to believe I’m a good person, 你不用相信我是个好人
[31:14] but at least believe I care about my husband. 但至少相信我在乎我男人
[31:20] Fine. To heck with it. 算了 爱信不信
[31:22] I’m not gonna risk my neck to protect you. 我才不要为你牺牲我的项链呢
[31:24] I’m calling Carlos. 我这就告诉卡洛斯
[31:27] Juanita might have ben the gambler of the family… 胡安妮塔卷入了一场家庭成员之间的赌博
[31:34] Wait. I believe you. 等等 我相信你
[31:36] …but Gabrielle was 然而加布丽尔才是
[31:38] the one who knew how to bluff. 那个深谙虚张声势之道的人
[31:48] Hi. I’m Susan Mayer. 你好 我是苏珊·梅尔
[31:50] I have an appointment to see Dr. Sicher. 我和斯科尔医生预约过了
[31:52] Yes, he’s expecting you. Let me get him for you. 他在等您 我去帮您叫他
[32:05] null [接待处]
[32:07] – Hi. I’m Dr. Sicher. – Susan Mayer. -你好 我是斯科尔 -我是苏珊·梅尔
[32:10] So you’re doing research for a children’s book? 你要为儿童书籍做调查对吗
[32:13] I sure am. 是的 没错
[32:26] Zach? 扎克
[32:30] Oh. Hi, Julie. 朱莉
[32:34] What’s wrong with you? 你怎么了
[32:36] Just all the pills they make me take. 他们给我吃药来着
[32:40] They kinda make me sleepy. 那些药让我昏昏欲睡
[32:43] What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[32:44] I came to see how you were. 我来看看你怎么样了
[32:46] And to ask you something. 还有些问题要问你
[32:49] Look, I don’t have much time. 我的时间不多
[32:52] What is it? 你要问什么
[32:53] Last week you told Mrs. Van de Kamp 上周你和范德坎普太太说
[32:54] your mom killed herself 你妈妈自杀
[32:55] because of something you did, something bad. 是因为你做了一些见不得人的事情
[32:58] What were you talking about? 究竟是什么事
[33:04] After my mom died, I started remembering 我妈妈去世之后 我开始回忆起
[33:06] things that happened when I was little. 一些我小时候发生的事情
[33:10] – What happened to Dana. – Dana? Who’s Dana? -发生在丹娜身上的事 -丹娜是谁
[33:14] What are you doing here? 你在这儿干吗
[33:17] I was just visiting my friend. 来看朋友
[33:20] This patient is not allowed visitors. 这个病人是不被允许探访的
[33:25] I guess I have to go. 我得走了
[33:28] I am so sorry, Zach. 我很抱歉 扎克
[33:50] I don’t want to disturb you. 我本不想打搅你的
[33:52] I just left some important papers here. 可是我把一些重要的文件落在这儿了
[33:58] What are you doing? 你在干吗
[33:59] I’m repairing a chipped mug. 杯子缺了个口 我补一下
[34:02] Why don’t you just buy a new one? 干嘛不买个新的
[34:05] Because I think it’s better to fix what you already have. 因为我更喜欢把现有的东西修补好
[34:11] Listen. Um… 听我说
[34:16] About what happened today. 今天发生的事情
[34:18] You humiliated me, Rex. 你侮辱了我 雷克斯
[34:20] For no good reason. 毫无理由地
[34:22] – I’m sorry. – I was there. I was willing. -对不起 -我就躺在那等着你
[34:26] Normal men don’t say no to that. 正常的男人都不会拒绝
[34:29] You… You upset me. 你…你让我一下子没了欲望
[34:31] See, I don’t think that’s the reason. 我觉得这不是真正的原因
[34:35] After I left the motel, 我离开汽车旅馆之后
[34:36] I did some thinking about us and our sex life. 想了想我们两个的事情还有我们的性生活
[34:41] I realized there has been a disconnect. 我们之间好像隔着一堵墙
[34:44] – But it’s coming from you. – That’s ridiculous. -问题都在你身上 -胡说八道
[34:47] how many years we’ve been making love 多少年来 我们做爱的时候
[34:50] and you’ve started to ask me something 你总是开口想要我做些什么
[34:51] but then you stopped. 可又忽然不说了
[34:53] I… I don’t know what you are talking about? 你说什么呢
[34:54] You are unhappy with our sex life 你对我们的性生活不满意
[34:57] because you’re not getting something from me 是因为你没有得到满足
[34:59] but you’re simplely too afraid to ask. 却又羞于启齿
[35:00] My problem with our sex life is that you can’t stop 我的意见是你无时无刻
[35:02] thinking about the housework. 不在想着家务活
[35:04] Well, if that’s the case, 既然这样
[35:05] then take me right here, right now. 那就在这儿 现在 跟我上床
[35:07] The house is spotless. 这房间一尘不染
[35:08] There are no burritos around to pull my focus. 也没有玉米卷饼会转移我的视线
[35:11] – I’m not in the mood. – Why not? -我没心情 -为什么
[35:14] We haven’t had sex for months, Rex. 我们好几个月没做爱了 雷克斯
[35:16] Most normal, red-blooded men 正常的血气方刚的男人都会
[35:19] would be climbing the walls by now. 猴急得想要跳墙
[35:20] Please don’t do this. 别这样
[35:21] Rex, whatever you want. 雷克斯 无论你想要什么
[35:24] I will go there with you. You just have to say it out loud. 我都会满足你 你只要说出来
[35:28] Tell me. What do you want? What do you need? 告诉我 你到底想要什么
[35:32] I need for you to stop talking like this. 我想要你别再这样说话
[35:33] – Why? – Because you sound like a whore. -为什么 -你就像个妓女
[35:35] No, I sound like a woman 错了 我是一个
[35:36] whose husband won’t touch her. 连自己的丈夫都不愿碰的女人
[35:46] Rex, after Mary Alice killed herself, 雷克斯 玛丽·艾莉丝的死
[35:49] it all hit me. 让我想到了很多
[35:51] We all have our secrets. 我们都有自己的秘密
[35:53] I think it’s time for you to tell me yours. 我想是时候把你的秘密告诉我了
[36:07] I’m going. 我走了
[36:22] That night, while most of Wisteria Lane 当晚 紫藤郡大多数人
[36:25] dreamt the night away, 都沉入梦乡的时候
[36:28] Lynette was in the middle of her own personal nightmare. 勒奈特也沉入了自己的噩梦
[36:32] Determined her boys would not miss their fairy-tale debut, 为了让她的儿子顺利地登上舞台
[36:37] Lynette had stayed up 18 hours straight, sewing. 勒奈特连续做了18个小时的针线活
[36:43] But she began to fear her story 然而她却开始担心自己的故事
[36:45] would not have a happy ending. 并不会有个完美的结局
[36:53] Luckily for Lynette, she had a magic potion handy. 幸运的是 勒奈特有自己的秘密武器
[37:01] And once she had taken it… 使用了秘密武器之后
[37:08] The magic kept working… 魔力就开始发挥作用
[37:14] And working… 持续不断地
[37:19] And working. 继续下去
[37:25] It wasn’t until noon that Lynette finally took a break, 直到中午 勒奈特终于可以休息一下了
[37:29] and the reality of what she had done began to sink in. 而如此赶工的恶果也终于显现出来
[37:34] My. What big eyes you have. 天啊 我的眼袋怎么这么大
[37:43] I’m going to the store. Do you need anything? 我要去趟商店 你需要什么吗
[37:46] I’m fine, thank you. 不用啦 谢谢
[37:50] So what’s been going on with her? 她到底是怎么回事
[37:52] Have you found anything out yet? 你有没有发现什么
[37:54] Actually, Carlos, the more I watch her, the more 实际上 卡洛斯 我观察的时间越长
[37:57] I think she’s probably not stepping out on you. 就越觉得她不可能出轨
[38:00] Really? 真的啊
[38:01] Yeah. She’s not perfect, Lord knows. 是啊 她并不完美 可谁又是完美的呢
[38:05] But she loves you. I can tell. 但是她爱你 我能感觉出来
[38:10] Mama. You don’t know what a relief it is to hear that. 妈妈 你不知道我放下了个多大的包袱
[38:16] You know, it’s funny. I really think she loves you, too. 听起来很好笑 不过我觉得她也爱你
[38:20] Oh? 是吗
[38:24] I got concerned when I heard you 当我听说你和她的朋友
[38:26] played poker with her friends. 一起玩牌的时候我很担心
[38:29] So I told her about your little problem. 所以我把你的小毛病告诉她了
[38:35] You told her about my gambling problem? 你告诉她我嗜赌的毛病了
[38:38] Don’t be mad, Mama. I just didn’t want 别生气 妈妈 我只是
[38:40] you slipping into old habits. 不希望你重染旧习
[38:42] – And Gabrielle was very concerned about you. – She knew? -加布丽尔很担心你 -她都知道了
[38:51] I don’t get it. You and Zach never went 我搞不懂了 你和扎克从来都
[38:54] to school with anybody named Dana. 没有过一个叫丹娜的同学
[38:57] He didn’t say it was somebody we went to school with. 他又没说那是我们的同学
[38:59] Did it sound like a relative? 听起来像不像个亲戚
[39:01] He said Dana. It sounded like “Dana”. 他说是丹娜 只是听起来像丹娜
[39:04] Unless he was using a code, 除非是什么暗号
[39:05] that’s all I got. 我知道的只有这些
[39:07] Ok, give me a break here. I’m just grasping at straws. 让我休息一下 我只是找到了些线索
[39:11] I’m sorry. I’m worried about Zach. 抱歉 我很担心扎克
[39:14] It’s really creepy in there. 那地方让人毛骨悚然
[39:17] Can’t we get him out? 我们不能把他带出来吗
[39:18] Honey, that’s up to his father. 宝贝 这得听他爸爸的
[39:23] Then I want to visit again. 那我还想去看看他
[39:24] That’s not a good idea either. 那也不是什么好办法
[39:26] Why? 为什么
[39:30] I just have a feeling. 我只是觉得那样不太好
[39:43] Juanita was now more convinced than ever 胡安妮塔从没有如此地确信
[39:45] that her treacherous daughter-in-law was having an affair. 她那狡猾的儿媳的确出轨了
[39:49] But the question remained, with whom? 然而问题是 对象是谁
[40:06] And suddenly… 忽然
[40:10] Juanita remembered 胡安妮塔意识到
[40:12] it wasn’t the men Gabrielle talked to 她该担心的并不是那些
[40:14] that she had to worry about. 和加布丽尔讲话的家伙
[40:21] Hey, Jordana, Maisy. 乔丹娜 梅茜
[40:23] Here are the costumes. Right on time. 演出服做好啦 刚好准时
[40:26] Thank you, Lynette. 辛苦了 勒奈特
[40:32] This is a bit awkward. 真是不好意思
[40:33] There has been an oversight with the programs. 还有一点小小的疏忽
[40:36] Celia Bond is still credited with costumes. 西利亚·邦德还是没有演出服
[40:40] They forgot to tell the printer. 他们忘了和打印计划的人说了
[40:45] Incidentally, who is “they”, 随便问一句 他们是谁
[40:47] as in, “they forgot to tell the printer”? 忘了和打印计划的人说的人
[40:51] That would be me. I’m sorry. 其实是我 不好意思
[40:55] But I was so overworked this week with 但是这周我一直忙着
[40:58] all the script changes you demanded. 按您的指示修改剧本
[41:00] Uh-huh. Well, these things happen. 这样的事情是难免的
[41:05] Be right back. 我马上回来
[41:09] Would you do something with this? 能不能请你把这东西处理一下
[41:10] It looks like road kill. 看着像在路上被压死的动物
[41:15] Ok, lady, that’s it. 好吧 夫人 我受够了
[41:19] I beg your pardon? 麻烦你再说一遍
[41:20] We have kids the same age. 我们的孩子一样大
[41:22] Which means there’re years ahead of us 意味着我们还要
[41:24] having to deal with each other. 共处好几年
[41:25] So instead of playing petty games, 与其这样勾心斗角
[41:27] why don’t we put an end to this right now? 不如我们现在就把话说清楚吧
[41:29] – What are you saying? – Let’s take it outside. -你说什么呢 -我们敞开说吧
[41:33] Let’s take what outside? 把什么敞开说
[41:35] Your sorry ass. We’re throwin’ down. 你那些没事找事的故意刁难
[41:37] – You are crazy. – Just being practical. -你疯了吧 -实话实说
[41:40] Isn’t it better to settle this once in fraw 不如我们现在就来打一架
[41:42] rather than endure all this Alpha-Mom crap 省得孩子毕业之前我都要
[41:44] until our kids graduate? 忙得像陀螺一样
[41:47] Come on. I’ll even let you take the first shot. 来吧 你先出招
[42:00] I don’t have time for this. 我没时间和你玩这些
[42:02] Yeah, I didn’t think so. 我可不这么认为
[42:03] And just so you know, next spring, 通知你一下 明年春天
[42:06] when we do Bambi, 我们的孩子来演小鹿斑比的时候
[42:07] his mother’s gonna take a slug to the heart 他们的妈妈将要一决雌雄
[42:09] and you’re gonna like it. 你会乐在其中的
[42:20] The search for power begins when we’re quite young. 从孩提时代起我们就开始了对力量的探寻
[42:24] As children, we’re taught that the power 年幼的我们都被灌输着
[42:27] of good triumphs over the power of evil. 邪不胜正的道理
[42:31] But as we get older, 可随着年龄逐渐增长
[42:33] we realize that nothing is ever that simple. 我们意识到现实远没有如此简单
[42:37] Traces of evil always remain. 邪恶的影子总是伴随在我们身边
[42:41] null 丹娜
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme