Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Anybody home? 有人在家吗
[00:05] – Susan played with fire… – That’s not my cup. -苏珊玩火 -那不是我的
[00:08] And could get burned. 最终可能会引火上身
[00:10] Go to a spa, go shopping. Find a way to relax. 做水疗也好 购物也好 总之放松放松
[00:12] – Gabrielle… – Get here as fast as you can. -加布丽尔 -那尽快过来
[00:15] found herself a playmate. 给自己找了个玩伴
[00:17] Lynette couldn’t get her kids to stop playing. 勒奈特对调皮的孩子们无计可施
[00:20] Ma’am do you know why I pulled you over? 夫人 知道我为什么拦你吗
[00:21] I have a theory. 我知道
[00:23] If I don’t get some sleep, I’ll be 如果我还是无法入睡
[00:25] forced back upstairs out of exhaustion. 我迟早会因为疲劳过度 被迫回楼上去睡
[00:27] And Bree played hard ball. 而布里耍了狠招
[00:30] Everyone has a little dirty laundry. 每个人都有不可告人的秘密
[00:36] When I was alive, I maintained many different identities. 我活着的时候 有着多重社会角色
[00:41] Lover, wife and, ultimately, victim. 爱人 妻子 最后变成了受害者
[00:44] null 模范母亲自杀内幕
[00:46] Yes, labels are important to the living. 是的 一个人的称谓很重要
[00:48] They dictate how people see themselves. 它决定了人们如何给自己定位
[00:51] Like my friend Lynette. 比如我的朋友勒奈特
[00:53] She used to see herself as a career woman, 过去她认为自己是一名职业女性
[00:56] and a hugely successful one. 一名非常成功的女强人
[01:00] She was known for her power lunches, 她以处理公事时雷厉风行
[01:02] her eye-catching presentations, 演示报告时巧舌如簧
[01:05] and her ruthlessness in wiping out the competition. 挫败对手时冷酷无情而闻名于圈内
[01:09] But Lynette gave up her career to assume a new label. 但勒奈特放弃了事业 并换上一个全新的称谓
[01:13] The incredibly satisfying role of full-time mother. 无比幸福满足的全职太太
[01:21] Scavo residence. Yes, this is me. 斯加沃家 对 我就是
[01:28] But, unfortunately for Lynette, 很不幸 对勒奈特而言
[01:31] this new label frequently fell short of what was advertised. 这个称谓总是有点名不副实
[01:39] How in the world did they…? 他们究竟…
[01:42] I left the door to the art supply 我打开了画具柜
[01:44] cupboard open for five minutes. 不过5分钟而已
[01:46] – That’s all. – Five minutes. -就变成这样了 -5分钟
[01:48] The little girl, why didn’t she say anything? 那个小女孩 她为什么一声不吭呢
[01:52] Your boys work quickly. 你儿子下手太快
[01:54] Well, obviously they will be punished for this severely. 我保证他们会得到严厉的惩罚
[01:59] I hesitate bringing this up, since you 我本来不想说的
[02:02] got so ugly about it last time… 因为似乎你对此很敏感 可我认为…
[02:04] They don’t have attention deficit disorder, 他们没有多动症
[02:06] and I won’t drug my boys 我不会为了减轻你的工作负担
[02:08] just to make your job easier. 而让我的孩子吃药
[02:11] I’d rather change teachers. 我宁愿给他们换老师
[02:13] The boys are in my class because I’m the 他们之所以在我的班级里
[02:15] only teacher who can handle them. 因为这所学校只有我能对付他们
[02:19] What if we separate the twins, 把双胞胎分开
[02:21] put them in different classes? 放在不同的班级如何
[02:23] They’re much calmer when they’re not bouncing off one another. 他们不待在一起就会安分许多
[02:26] We can try that, but if it doesn’t work, 我们不妨试试 如果还是不奏效
[02:29] we may no longer be able to accommodate them. 我们只好让他们转学
[02:34] It suddenly occurred to Lynette, 勒奈特发现
[02:36] her label was about to change yet again. 在之后的几年
[02:40] And for the next few years, she would be known as 她将多一个称谓
[02:44] the mother of the boys who painted Tiffany Axelrod blue. 那就是 蓝魔爪的妈妈
[03:39] It looked to be an interesting afternoon on Wisteria Lane. 紫藤郡今天下午会很热闹
[03:43] A mysterious cassette tape had 因为在我朋友布里手上
[03:45] been discovered by my friend Bree. 有一盘关于我的神秘磁带
[03:48] She had stolen it from her marriage counselor. 那是她从婚姻咨询师那里偷来的
[03:50] A counselor I’d once spoken to in strictest confidence. 可怜我曾经是那么坚信 秘密绝不会泄露
[03:56] So how have you been? 最近你感觉如何
[03:58] I had the nightmare again. 我又做恶梦了
[03:59] It’s weird to hear Mary Alice. 听到玛丽·艾莉丝的声音感觉怪怪的
[04:01] – Still the same one? – Yes. -还是之前那个吗 -是的
[04:03] But this time I was standing in a river 不过这次我站在河里
[04:07] and I saw the girl under the water. 水下有个女孩
[04:09] She kept screaming “Angela” over and over again. 她不停地叫着”安吉拉”
[04:13] What do you think the significance of the name “Angela” is? 这个名字有什么特殊意义吗
[04:18] Actually, that’s my real name. 事实上 那是我的真名
[04:21] Her real name? 她的真名
[04:24] That doesn’t make any sense. 这不可能
[04:25] I’ve seen her driver’s license. I did not say Angela. 我看过她的驾照 没什么安吉拉
[04:28] Bree, what does it say in the rest of the tape? 布里 带子里还说了什么
[04:30] Just more about her nightmares, 全是关于她的恶梦
[04:32] and this girl she was afraid of. 和这个令她不安的女孩
[04:34] So what the hell do we do now? 我们该怎么办呢
[04:48] I think we should show Paul the note. 是时候把字条给保罗看了
[04:51] Are you sure? He’s gonna freak. 你确定吗 他会抓狂的
[04:53] It’s now or never. 不然以后就没机会了
[04:54] I saw what he’s asking for the place. 我看到他为房子开的价
[04:56] It’s gonna sell quickly. 很快就能卖出去
[04:59] Can I say something? 我想说
[05:02] – I’m glad Paul’s moving. – Gaby. -保罗总算要搬走了 -加布
[05:05] I’m sorry. He’s just always given my the creeps. 抱歉 可他总是让我毛骨悚然
[05:08] Haven’t you guys noticed, he has this dark thing going on? 不觉得他给人感觉阴森森的吗
[05:12] Something about him just feels… 他就是挺…
[05:14] – Malignant? – Yes. -邪恶 -没错
[05:17] We’ve all sort of felt it. 看来我们都有同感
[05:25] That being said, I do love what he’s done with that lawn. 话虽如此 他打理草坪倒是很在行
[05:43] Mom, the dish is clean. 妈 碟子刷得够干净了
[05:47] I still don’t understand why you don’t just 我不明白你干嘛
[05:49] ask him out on an official date date. 不直接约他出去 来个正式约会
[05:51] I’m trying a new strategy. I’m playing hard to get. 我在尝试一种新战术 吊他胃口
[05:55] How long do you think you can keep that up? 你觉得自己能撑多久呢
[05:56] Maybe until noon. 也许只能撑到中午
[05:58] Then I’m going to have to run over there 然后我就会跑去
[05:59] and beg him to love me. 求他爱上我
[06:02] Uh, mom, I don’t think you’re 妈妈 看来
[06:05] gonna be able to wait that long. 你等不了那么久
[06:10] You got to be kidding. She washed her car yesterday. 搞什么 她昨天才洗过车
[06:25] Oh, no, she’s not. 不是吧 真不要脸
[06:29] Yep, she’s bringing out the big guns. 很好 不择手段的女人
[06:43] You better get over there. She’s wearing cotton. 你最好赶紧过去 不然她就要脱光了
[06:49] What am I supposed to say? “I saw you half-naked 难道要说”看你快脱光光了
[06:51] and I thought I’d drop by”? 所以我来打个招呼”
[06:52] What’s that? 这是什么
[06:53] A piece of Mike’s junk mail we got by mistake. 寄给麦克的广告传单 投错了
[06:55] I held onto it in case of an emergency. 我留着以备不时之需
[06:59] God bless you. 上帝保佑你
[07:15] Hey, Susan. 苏珊
[07:18] We got this by mistake. 这个寄错了
[07:20] Oh, thanks. 多谢
[07:24] I hope it’s not important. 但愿不是很要紧的信
[07:25] No, it’s just a promotion for the Rialto Film Festival. 不 只是里亚尔托电影节的宣传单
[07:32] Well, I guess I’ve done my good deed for the day. 我想我已经日行一善了
[07:38] I’ll just head back home. 我这就回去了
[07:42] Bye. 再见
[07:45] – Hey, you like old movies? – I love old movies. -你喜欢老电影吗 -简直爱死了
[07:57] I hate Susan Mayer. 我讨厌苏珊·梅尔
[07:59] Every time I see those big doe eyes of hers, 每次看到她母鹿般的大眼睛
[08:02] I swear to god I just want to go out and shoot a deer. 我就想出去打死一只鹿
[08:06] What has she done this time? 她又做了什么
[08:08] She is out there throwing herself at Mike Delfino, 她在外面勾引麦克·德尔非诺
[08:12] again. 又一次
[08:13] Susan likes Mike? 苏珊喜欢麦克
[08:15] Where the hell have you been, Martha? 你没看出来吗 玛莎
[08:20] She’s been lusting after him ever since he moved in. 从他一搬进来她就盯上他了
[08:31] I got your message. What’s going on? 我收到留言 出了什么事
[08:34] The boys refuse to be separated. 双胞胎不愿意分班
[08:36] They refuse? They’re six years old. Make them. 不愿意 他们才6岁 来硬的啊
[08:41] The school regulations are pretty strict 学校可不准
[08:43] about me wrestling with the boys. 我对孩子们动粗
[08:45] But if you want to give it a shot, be my guest. 不过你想试试的话 请便
[08:49] Fine. 好吧
[08:52] Oh, which one goes and which one stays? 哪个走哪个留
[08:57] You pick. 随你便
[09:07] Come on now. Stop it! No. No. 听话 住手 别这样
[09:15] I’m gonna take the whole table. That’s right. 我要把桌子一起搬走 就这样
[09:18] Come on now. I mean it. 快点放开 我是认真的
[09:27] I love taking baths. Especially with you. 我喜欢泡澡 尤其是跟你一起
[09:30] It’s like taking a vacation from the world. 简直像在世外桃源
[09:33] I hated taking baths when I was a kid. 我小时候很讨厌洗澡
[09:36] Of course, back then, 因为当时
[09:38] the only thing I had to play with was my rubber ducky. 我只有橡皮鸭可玩
[09:40] Who’s that? 谁
[09:43] It’s Mr. Solis. 是索利斯先生
[09:46] Relax. Carlos is at work and he doesn’t ring the doorbell. 放心 卡洛斯在上班 而且他有钥匙
[09:57] It’s the cable guy. He’s three hours late. 是有线电视修理工 他迟了3小时
[10:02] Use the side entrance. 你从侧门走吧
[10:04] Gabrielle knew her vacation from the world had ended. 加布丽尔知道世外桃源的假期结束
[10:07] What she didn’t know was John had left behind a souvenir. 可她不知道约翰留了个纪念品
[10:15] I’m telling dad didn’t come home last night. 爸爸昨晚没回家
[10:18] – They had a fight. A bad one. – How bad? -他们吵得惊天动地 -有多严重
[10:21] Like divorce court bad. 离离婚不远了
[10:27] Listen to her. 看看
[10:29] She always overcompensates when she’s worried. 她心情不好时总爱忙家务
[10:31] If dad moves out and leaves us with her, 如果爸爸搬了出去 把我们留给她
[10:34] I’ll lose my mind. 我还不如死了算了
[10:36] Dinner is on the table. 晚饭好了
[10:41] Mom, where did dad go last night? 妈 爸爸昨晚去哪了
[10:43] He got a last minute call to speak at 他接到了紧急通知
[10:46] a medical conference in Philadelphia. 要去费城的一个医学研讨会演讲
[10:48] Take your seats. 坐下吃饭吧
[10:57] This marriage is so over. 他们的婚姻完蛋了
[11:06] Andrew? 安德鲁
[11:14] Again sorry I was late. 非常抱歉 我迟到了
[11:16] The scheduler overbooked me. 我把日程安排得太满了
[11:17] – How long are you going to be? – Almost done. -你还要修多久 -马上就好
[11:20] What is that scent? Is that sage and citrus? 这是什么味道 是鼠尾草和柑橘吗
[11:23] That’s amazing. 挺好闻
[11:24] Try to hurry. I have stuff to do. 快点 我还有事
[11:34] Come on. 快点
[11:51] What’s happening? 出什么事了
[11:52] The cable guy fell. 修理工摔了一跤
[11:55] He hit his head on the tub. He may have a concussion. 头撞到了浴缸上 有脑震荡的可能
[11:57] – It’s almost eight. – He was late. -现在快八点了 -他来晚了
[12:21] Mrs. Huber. 胡博太太
[12:22] Hello, Susan. I made you a pie. 苏珊 我给你做了个派
[12:24] Oh, wow! Why? 今天是什么日子吗
[12:27] Do I need a motive to do something nice? 做好事还需要什么理由吗
[12:33] I can’t wait for you to try this. 快尝尝 我都等不及了
[12:35] It’s mincemeat. 这是个肉馅派
[12:36] Actually, I just had dinner. 事实上 我刚吃过晚饭
[12:38] That’s ok. You can save it for later. 没关系 你可以留着以后吃
[12:43] What’s so funny? 你笑什么呢
[12:45] I was just thinking of that expression, 我在想那句话
[12:47] “I’ll make mincemeat out of you”. “我给你做了肉馅派”
[12:49] Mincemeat used to be an entrap of mostly chopped meat, 肉馅派从前是指切碎的肉
[12:53] so it was like saying, 所以就像是在说
[12:55] “I’ll chop you up into little bits.” “我要把你碎尸万段”
[12:57] but that was centuries ago. 但这种表达方式早就过时了
[12:59] Today, mincemeat is mostly made of 现在 肉馅派里面主要是
[13:03] fruit, spices and rum. 水果 香料和朗姆酒
[13:05] There’s no meat in it and still people say, 里面已经没有肉了 可人们还是说
[13:08] “I’ll make mincemeat out of you.” “我给你做了个肉馅派”(我要用你来做肉馅派)
[13:10] I don’t know that people really say that anymore. 我想现在没人这么说了
[13:13] I do. 除了我
[13:15] So, Susan, how are you? 苏珊 最近过得怎么样
[13:18] I’m fine. 还不错
[13:19] Good. You know, I have a confession to make. 很好 有件事我想表示一下歉意
[13:25] I’ve always wish I’d been more supportive when Karl left you. 卡尔离开的时候我应该多关心关心你
[13:28] Oh, you don’t have to apologize about Karl. 你没必要因为卡尔的事跟我道歉
[13:30] Really, Karl and I are over. 都是过去的事了
[13:32] – I’ve moved on. – Yes, I know. -我已经开始新的生活了 -我知道
[13:34] You’ve moved on to that nice Mike Delfino. 你已经开始了和麦克·德尔非诺的新生活
[13:37] He’s quite a catch, isn’t he? 他可是个抢手货 是吧
[13:41] You like him, don’t you? 你不是喜欢他吗
[13:44] Ah, sure, as a friend. 当然 是很好的朋友
[13:47] Oh, Susan. 苏珊 拜托
[13:49] Being coy is a strategy best employed 只有涉世未深的小姑娘
[13:51] by virgins at their first dance. 才会扭扭捏捏
[13:53] For women of our age, 我们都是成年人了
[13:56] it’s just annoying. 再这样就太幼稚了
[13:58] You sure you don’t want pie? 你真的不想吃吗
[14:01] No, thank you. 不想 谢了
[14:02] I hope it works out with you and Mike. 我希望你和麦克能在一起
[14:05] You’ve been so desperate to land him. 你拼了命地想把他搞到手
[14:07] What? I am not desperate. 你说什么 我才没有
[14:10] Good lord, Susan, 天啊 苏珊
[14:12] you burned your rival’s house down. 你把你情敌的房子都烧掉了
[14:14] If that isn’t desperate, 如果这都不算拼命
[14:16] I don’t know what is. 我还真不知道怎么样才算
[14:19] Mrs. Huber, with all due respect, you’re crazy. 胡博太太 恕我直言 你真是疯了
[14:30] – What’s that? – I think you recognize it. -这是什么 -我想你知道的
[14:33] I found it in the ruins of Eddie’s home. 这是我在伊迪家的废墟里找到的
[14:40] – Well, that’s not… – Shh. My point is this. -这不是 -嘘 我的意思是
[14:43] I wasn’t there for you when Karl left, 卡尔离开的时候我没在你身边
[14:46] but I am here for you now. 而现在 我会陪着你
[14:47] As far as I’m concerned, this is our secret. 要我说 这件事你知我知
[14:50] And no one ever need know. 没必要让别人知道
[14:52] Oh, Susan. 苏珊
[14:56] You don’t know how good it feels 想到可以帮帮你
[14:57] to finally be able to help you. 我感到太好了
[15:01] You look so pale. 你的脸色很难看
[15:04] Now, I insist you try some of my pie. 你一定得尝尝我做的派
[15:10] Go on. 快张嘴
[15:16] Did I mention it’s mincemeat? 我有没有说过这是肉馅的
[15:26] null 别进来
[15:30] – Open the door, please. – Hang on. -快开门 -等等
[15:35] – What? – May I come in? -干嘛 -我能进去吗
[15:37] – No. – I want to talk to you. -不行 -我想和你谈谈
[15:39] – Then talk. – Where were you last night? -就在这说吧 -你昨晚去哪了
[15:45] – Brian’s. – I just spoke to Brian’s mother. -布莱恩家 -我刚和布莱恩的妈妈聊过
[15:47] Tell me again where you were last night, 告诉我你去哪了
[15:49] and this time don’t lie to me. 别撒谎
[15:53] Where did you say dad was again? In Philadelphia? 你说爸爸在哪来着 费城
[15:57] Andrew, don’t change the subject. 安德鲁 别转移话题
[15:59] Sorry, I thought the subject was telling lies. 不好意思 我以为话题是有关说谎呢
[16:01] I called dad’s cell phone. 我给爸爸打了电话
[16:03] I know he moved out. 我知道他搬出去了
[16:06] Well, it’s just temporary and… 这只不过是暂时的
[16:10] …I thought it would upset you so I was protecting you. 我怕你们难过 我这么做是想保护你们
[16:12] Whatever. You lied. 不管怎么说 你撒谎了
[16:14] So stop pretending like you have 别装得跟个
[16:16] some sort of moral authority. 圣人似的
[16:18] Andrew, just because I chose not to 安德鲁 我选择不告诉你们
[16:19] share my marital problems with you 我们的婚姻出了问题
[16:20] doesn’t give you the right to be rude. 并不意味着你有权利放肆
[16:23] How about driving my father away. 把我爸气走的事情呢
[16:25] Do I get to be rude then? 加上这点够了吧
[17:13] What’s this? 这是什么东西
[17:15] – It’s a sock. – It’s a man’s sock. -袜子啊 -是男人的袜子
[17:18] I found it under our bed. 我在我们的床底下找到的
[17:19] It’s not mine. 这可不是我的
[17:20] Oh, for god sakes, Carlos, it’s Yao Lin’s. 拜托 卡洛斯 这是姚琳的
[17:24] Our maid wears size 13 gym socks? 我们的女佣穿13码[47号]的运动袜
[17:26] No, she dusts with them. 她用这东西来打扫卫生的
[17:35] See? Socks instead of rags. 看到了吧 她用袜子代替抹布
[17:58] – Susan, hello. – Mrs. Huber. -苏珊你好啊 -胡博太太
[18:03] Did you and Mike come together? 你和麦克是一起来的吗
[18:05] I saw him over in the fresh produce aisle. 我看到他在挑水果
[18:06] No. Like I told you. We’re just friends. 不是 我和你说过了 我们只是朋友
[18:09] Oh. 这样啊
[18:13] By the way, if I didn’t make it clear yesterday, 昨天我已经说得很清楚了
[18:15] I absolutely did not do that thing you accuse me of. 你根本就是在血口喷人
[18:20] Hey, Susan. Hey, Mrs. Huber. 你们好啊 苏珊 胡博太太
[18:22] Nice to see you, Mike. 真高兴见到你 麦克
[18:26] Hey. You like Alfred Hitchcock? 你喜欢阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克吗
[18:28] They’re doing a retrospective at the rialto. 剧院有一场回顾展
[18:34] Uh… …I’m not really a fan. 不太喜欢
[18:38] Come on, how can you not like Hitchcock? 拜托 你怎么会不喜欢希区柯克呢
[18:41] I just, uh, don’t. 就是 不太喜欢
[18:47] Oh. Ok. 那好吧
[18:52] Well, uh, nice to see you. 很高兴见到你
[18:54] You too, Mrs. Huber. 还有你 胡博太太
[19:00] You’re so silly. 你还真是傻
[19:02] Pretending not to like him on my account. 因为我在这儿就假装不喜欢
[19:04] I mean, really. 真傻透了
[19:06] Will you just drop it? 你能不能闭嘴
[19:08] You shouldn’t be rude to me. 你不应该对我这么粗鲁
[19:10] Your secret is not an easy burden to bear. 你那个可不是什么小秘密
[19:14] That insurance company is putting Eddie through hell. 伊迪的保险公司一直在刁难她
[19:17] – But still I’ve said nothing. – Well… -可我依然守口如瓶 -可是
[19:19] The longer it takes for her payment, 她的赔偿金来得越晚
[19:22] the longer she’ll be staying with me. 在我家住的时间就越长
[19:24] Eating me out of house and home. Using up my hot water. 吃我的 住我的 还用着我的热水
[19:31] What exactly is it you want from me, Mrs. Huber? 胡博太太 你到底想怎么样
[19:41] Are these together? 一起算吗
[19:53] Ring it up. 一起
[20:05] If the school and the pediatrician 既然学校还有儿科医生
[20:07] think the twins could be medicated, 都建议可以进行药物治疗
[20:09] then what’s the problem? 你还在担心什么
[20:11] I used to run a company with 85 people, 从前我管理85个人的公司
[20:14] and now I can’t wrangle three 现在除了让他们吃药
[20:15] small boys without doping them? 我没有任何好办法能照顾他们
[20:17] Talk about feeling like a failure. 还不算失败吗
[20:19] Lynette, you are a great mother. 勒奈特 你是一个好妈妈
[20:21] But, let’s face it, 可是 面对现实吧
[20:23] your kids are a challenge. 他们的确太…具挑战性了
[20:26] Thank you. That’s the nicest way you could’ve said that. 谢谢你 我知道这已经是最得体的安慰词了
[20:31] You know, the truth is 说句老实话
[20:32] when they’re not making me want to tear my hair out, 他们不让我抓狂的时候
[20:33] they’re actually really sweet. 还是很可爱的
[20:36] I’m afraid if I change the bad stuff, 我害怕如果他们的缺点消失了
[20:38] I’m going to change the good stuff. 可爱的地方也会随之消失
[20:40] It’s a tough call. 这还真是个两难的选择
[20:43] Like this mug. 就像这杯子
[20:44] I love this mug. If I medicate them, 我喜欢这个杯子 如果我把它补好了
[20:47] will they still make me a mug like this? 它还会是原来的那个杯子吗
[20:50] You know, it’s leaking. 这杯子在漏水
[20:54] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[20:58] We talked to Paul. We told him 我们和保罗聊过了 我们告诉他
[21:00] we need to show him something. 有些东西要给他看
[21:02] He’s on his way over. 他马上就会过来
[21:07] So, Paul, we notice that you’re selling the house. 保罗 我们看到你的售房告示了
[21:10] Yes, too many painful memories. I’m sure you understand. 有太多伤心的记忆 你们应该能体会的
[21:19] Before you move, we thought there’s something you should know. 在你离开之前 有些事情你应该知道
[21:23] It seems there may be more to Mary Alice’s 玛丽·艾莉丝的死似乎
[21:25] death than you are aware of. 另有内情
[21:29] Remember when you asked us to pack her things? 还记不记得你让我们帮忙收拾她的遗物
[21:33] Well, when we did, we found a note. 我们清理时 发现一张字条
[21:35] And we think that you should have it. 你应该看看
[21:39] You can see from the postmark, 这上面的邮戳日期显示
[21:41] Mary Alice probably got it the day she died. 是玛丽·艾莉丝死的那天到的
[21:48] null 我知道你干的好事 真恶心 我要告诉别人
[22:08] – Paul, are you going to be okay? – No. -保罗 你还好吗 -不
[22:38] – Have you always cleaned with socks? – Yes. -你经常用袜子打扫吗 -是的
[22:45] What is that, a Japanese thing? 那是日本人的习惯吗
[22:47] I am Chinese. 我是中国人
[22:58] I don’t like lying. 我不喜欢说谎
[23:00] I don’t like your ironing, so there. 我也不喜欢你烫的衣服 扯平了
[23:19] Mrs. Solis, what are you doing here? 索利斯夫人 你怎么来了
[23:21] Carlos found this under the bed. 卡洛斯在床底发现了这个
[23:24] Oh, crap. 该死的
[23:25] It’s ok. It was close call, 没事了 虽然很惊险
[23:27] but I managed to cover. 但是我蒙混过去了
[23:28] I got you these, so from now on, 我给你买了这个 从现在开始
[23:30] we can’t let Carlos see you wearing 不能让卡洛斯
[23:32] anything resembling a gym sock. 看见你穿任何类似运动袜的东西
[23:35] You want me to mow your lawn in sandals. 你让我穿拖鞋来除草
[23:36] I could lose a toe. 那会弄伤我脚趾的
[23:38] Imagine what you’d lose if he finds out 如果他发现你除了草坪还做了别的
[23:40] you’re trimming more than the hedge. 受伤的就不仅仅是脚趾了
[23:44] Why are your friends staring at me? 你朋友为什么盯着我看
[23:48] – Did you tell them about us? – No. -你说了我们的事吗 -当然没有
[23:51] They’re staring ’cause they think you’re hot. 他们盯着你是因为你很性感
[23:54] Oh… Ok. 是吗 那好吧
[24:03] It’s 9:30. What is your brother thinking? 都九点半了 你哥哥干什么去了
[24:06] Want my advice? Call dad. 我的建议是 打电话给爸爸
[24:08] Tell him to go kick Andrew’s ass. 让他把安德鲁揪回来
[24:10] I am perfectly capable of handling this without your father. 你爸爸不在 我也可以处理好
[24:13] – I’m sorry. – Where’s your cell phone? -抱歉 -你的手机呢
[24:18] Call Andrew. Find out where he is. 打给安德鲁 问问他在哪
[24:20] He’ll know you’re behind this. 他会知道是你的主意
[24:22] He won’t. Just act normal. 只要像平常一样说话 他就不知道
[24:27] Hey, it’s me. Ah, what’s going on? 是我 怎么了
[24:34] He knows. 他知道了
[24:37] Andrew, this is your mother. 安德鲁 我是妈妈
[24:39] I am rapidly reaching the end of my patience with you. 我马上就要失去耐性了
[24:43] Where are you? Are you at a bar? 你在哪 你在酒吧吗
[24:47] Andrew? Andrew? 安德鲁 安德鲁
[24:53] – Mom? – He hung up on me. -怎么了 妈妈 -他挂我电话
[24:56] What are you gonna do? 你打算怎么办
[25:24] null 畅饮热舞
[25:37] Heath. Lan. Andrew. 希勒 兰 安德鲁
[25:44] Mom, how did you even know I was here? 妈妈 你怎么知道我在这
[25:49] – You went in my room? – You think that’s bad? -你进我房间了 -不行吗
[25:52] Tomorrow morning, I’m cleaning it. 明天早上我还要彻底清理呢
[25:55] Oh, by the way, Heath. 顺便说下 希勒
[25:56] I didn’t get a chance to tell you, 上个星期在教堂的独奏不错啊
[25:57] that was a lovely solo last week at church. 当时我都来不及说
[26:01] Thank you. We’re out of here. 谢谢 我们得走了
[26:05] I hope it wasn’t something I said. 希望不是我扫了你们的兴
[26:10] Well, Andrew, shall we? 安德鲁 我们能回去吗
[26:13] You just humiliated me in front of my friends. 你刚在我朋友面前羞辱了我
[26:16] – I’m not going anywhere with you. – Fine. -我是不会跟你走的 -好吧
[26:24] – What are you doing? – I’m staying for the show. -你在这干嘛 -看表演啊
[26:27] I’m dying to see what all the fuss is about. 我很想知道这到底有什么好看的
[26:30] Excuse me, waitress. I’ll have a glass of your house Chardonnay. 给我来杯莎当妮白葡萄酒
[26:33] Of course, ma’am. 好的 女士
[26:40] I’m curious. Andrew, 我很好奇 安德鲁
[26:42] as you fantasize about this woman, 既然你对这女人这么入迷
[26:44] do you ever stop and think how 你有没有想过
[26:45] she came to be on this runway? 她为什么在这工作
[26:48] That’s someone’s little girl. 她也是别人的女儿
[26:50] And that someone probably had a lot of dreams for her. 她的家人也对她寄予厚望
[26:52] Dreams that did not include a thong and a pole. 但肯定不希望她来跳钢管舞
[26:57] It’s not going to work, ok? I’m not budging. 随便你怎么说 我不会跟你回去的
[27:00] God knows what she’s had to deal with in life. 只有上帝知道她过着什么样的生活
[27:02] Abject poverty, drugs, domestic violence, 家里一贫如洗 嗑药 忍受家庭暴力
[27:05] maybe even molestation. 甚至被人性虐待
[27:07] Mom! 妈妈
[27:08] Now she treats herself the way 像别人糟蹋她一样糟蹋自己
[27:10] other men treat her. Like an object. A piece of meat. 已经没人的样子了 就像一块肉
[27:15] That does it. Kid, get her out of here. 我受够了 小鬼 和她回去吧
[27:18] She’s killing it for the rest of us. 她妨碍其他人娱乐了
[27:29] We’re not here, leave a message. 家里没人 请留言
[27:31] It’s Mrs. Huber, Susan, are you there? 我是胡博太太 苏珊 你在吗
[27:33] I can see your lights are on. 我看见你家灯还亮着
[27:36] I hope you’re not screening. That’s so tacky. 我希望你不故意躲着我 手段也太低劣了
[27:38] Listen. I need to talk to you. 听着 我得和你谈谈
[27:41] My water heater just burst 我家热水器坏了
[27:43] and it’s gonna cost me $600 to get a new one. 换一台新的要花600块
[27:46] And I can’t afford that. 我可买不起那个
[27:48] I’m just beside myself. Call me as soon as you get in. 我就在电话旁 尽快回我
[27:58] Julie, honey, wake up. 朱莉 亲爱的 快醒醒
[27:59] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[28:01] Can’t this wait until morning? 不能明天再说吗
[28:03] I think I’m being blackmailed. 我想我被人勒索了
[28:07] And when I realized I couldn’t put out the fire, I ran. 当时火势已经无法控制 我就跑了
[28:10] I must’ve dropped the measuring cup in the process. 我肯定把量杯落下了
[28:15] Why do I even let you out of the house? 我怎么就让你出去了
[28:17] Obviously, I can’t let her get away with this. 显然 我不能让她揭发这一切
[28:19] The only thing to do is go to the police 我们唯一能做的就是
[28:20] and tell them what happened. 去找警察说明情况
[28:21] You can’t do that. 不能这样做
[28:22] Julie, I don’t think they’ll throw me in jail. 朱莉 我不信他们会抓我去坐牢
[28:25] I mean, it was an accident. 那完全是个意外
[28:28] Dad won’t care if it was an accident. 老爸可不管那是不是事故
[28:30] You know he’ll just use this as an excuse to reopen custody. 他会抓住这点夺回监护权
[28:36] – Mom, I don’t want to live with dad. – I know. -妈妈 我不想和爸爸一起住 -我明白
[28:58] – I need to talk to you. – Cool. Sure. -我们聊聊吧 -当然可以
[29:03] – You were working tuesday, right? – Yeah. -周二你在这 对吧 -是的
[29:07] You remember the cable guy showing up? 记得有个线路工人来过吗
[29:11] And you usually work till what time, five? 你一般工作到几点 五点吗
[29:13] Yeah. 是的
[29:16] Damn it. That means he was in the house for four hours. 该死的 那家伙在屋里待了四小时
[29:20] Wait. Now that I think about it, 等等 仔细想了想
[29:24] I might not have seen him. 我好像没看到他
[29:27] Either you saw him or you didn’t. Which is it? 你到底看没看到他
[29:29] I didn’t. 我没看见他
[29:34] John… 约翰
[29:37] …did my wife ask you to lie for her? 我老婆让你说谎了吗
[29:41] Mr. Solis, uh… I really don’t want 索利斯先生 我只是
[29:45] to get in the middle of anything. 不想说三道四
[29:50] Thank you. That’s all I needed to know. 谢了 我明白了
[30:02] Let’s run through it one more time. 我们再过一遍
[30:04] Mom, it’s not brain surgery. 妈妈 这又不是脑部手术
[30:06] You’ll stand guard while I crawl through Mrs. Huber’s doggie door. 你在外面放风 我从她家狗洞爬进去
[30:09] Once inside, I find the measuring cup. 爬进去之后 我会拿出量杯
[30:10] Simple. 就这么简单
[30:12] Mm, god. I hate that I’m turning you into a little thief. 天哪 我真恨自己让你变成小偷
[30:15] It’s our cup. We’re just taking back what’s ours. 那本来就是我们的量杯 物归原主而已
[30:19] That’s right. Ethically, 说得好 理论上说
[30:22] we have nothing to be ashamed about. 我们没有什么好害臊的
[30:24] Oh. Wear these. I don’t want you to leave finger prints. 戴上这个 我可不想你留下指纹
[30:35] There she goes. Ok. Move. 她走了 我们行动吧
[30:40] Oh, so glad to be playing frisbee again. 真高兴又能和你玩飞盘了
[30:42] Here you go. Coming at you 接着 飞过去了
[30:44] All right. Back up a little more. There you go. 很好 后退一点 你来
[30:49] Whoo! All right. Here we go. 好的 到你了
[30:52] Oh, my, whoops! You better go get that. Yeah. Hah! 糟糕 你最好去捡回来
[31:06] – Mike. – Hey, Susan. -麦克 -好啊 苏珊
[31:09] I thought that was you. 我在那看到你了
[31:10] Uh… Yeah. Julie and I are out tossing a frisbee around, 我和朱莉在玩飞盘呢
[31:14] and it flew off into Mrs. Huber’s back yard. 不小心飞进胡博太太的后院了
[31:17] Oh, you need some help? 需要我帮忙吗
[31:18] No, no, no. Julie’s got it. 不用 朱莉已经去捡了
[31:21] Ok. I’m glad I ran into you. 好的 很高兴能碰到你
[31:23] I wanted to make sure things were ok between us. 我希望我们之间没事
[31:26] The other day, you seemed kind of distant. 那天在超市 感觉你在躲着我
[31:27] Distant? What do you mean? 躲着你 你什么意思
[31:29] I mean, you’re not mad at me for some reason, are you? 我是说 你没有生我的气吧
[31:34] No. No, not at all. 不 完全没这回事
[31:38] Good. ’cause I’m gonna take one more shot. 那就好 我想再试试
[31:41] I got tickets for a Billy Wilder retrospective, 我有比利·怀尔德的电影票
[31:43] Wednesday night. 星期三晚上的
[31:44] I’d love to take you with me. 我希望你能和我一起去
[31:48] You are so sweet. I’d love to go. 你太好了 我很乐意
[31:51] All right. 那好
[31:58] Eddie, I thought you’d be at work. 伊迪 我以为你去上班了
[32:01] I’m not feeling well. 我不太舒服
[32:04] I got a sunburn the other day washing my car. 可能那天洗车晒伤了
[32:06] Well, don’t just run off. Come and hang out with us. 别就这么走了 和我们一起聊聊吧
[32:11] – Boy, you are one sick ticket. – What? -别假惺惺的 -你说什么
[32:14] It’s not bad enough I have to watch 每天看着你和他
[32:16] you throw yourself at him every day. 打情骂俏还不够
[32:18] Now you want to make sure I see it up close and personal? 还要我凑过来看得清楚些吗
[32:21] – No, it’s not like that. – I’ve got to take off. -不 事情不是这样 -我得走了
[32:23] I’ll call about Wednesday night, ok? 周三晚上我会打给你的 行吗
[32:27] Edie, wait. 伊迪 等等
[32:32] Mike and I were gonna go see the movies on Wednesday 麦克和我周三要去看电影
[32:36] and I thought it would be fun if you joined us. 希望你能一起去
[32:38] – You want me to come with you? – Yeah. -你想让我跟你们一起去吗 -是啊
[32:42] Yeah, that’s ok, isn’t it, Mike? 可以吗 麦克
[32:44] Well, it’s a limited engagement. 那场电影门票有限
[32:46] And it’s sold out. I’ve only got two tickets. 而且票已经卖完了 我只买了两张
[32:50] Edie, wait. You should take my ticket. 伊迪 等等 我的票让给你
[32:58] Really? Is that ok with you, Mike? 真的吗 你愿意吗 麦克
[33:03] Uh, yeah, sure. 没问题
[33:08] So, uh, what time do you want to pick me up? 那你什么时候来接我
[33:33] Hang on. 稍等
[33:43] You think you can have sex with anyone you want, huh? 你以为你可以随心所欲跟人上床 对吧
[33:48] Carlos couldn’t help but feel proud of himself. 卡洛斯不禁自豪起来
[33:51] After all, he’d just defended his honor. 毕竟 他维护了自己的尊严
[33:55] Or had he? 也许还没有
[33:57] null 百老汇音乐剧”玫瑰舞后”
[34:12] – Are you gay? – Yes. Is that why you’re doing this? -你是同志吗 -是的 你是为这个打我吗
[34:28] “Will you buy some chocolates?” 你想买些巧克力吗
[34:30] Ladies. 女士们
[34:34] Hey, Paul, what’s up? 保罗 有事吗
[34:35] I wanted to apologize for my outburst yesterday. 我想为我昨天的失控道歉
[34:38] Don’t worry about it. We unloaded a lot on you. 别放在心上 是我们给你太大压力了
[34:41] I suppose you’re wondering why I 我想你们一定很想知道 为什么我对
[34:43] reacted so violently to that note. 那个纸条的反应那么强烈
[34:45] It did… cross our minds. 我们确实想过
[34:47] Well, the truth is, Mary Alice was not a well person. 老实说 玛丽·艾丽丝当时的状况不太好
[34:51] She was very troubled. 她有很多问题
[34:55] – Troubled? – At first it was harmless. -什么问题 -一开始并无大碍
[34:58] She’d leave herself notes, reminders like, 她给自己写便条啊 备忘啊 比如
[35:00] “pick up the milk” “别忘了买牛奶”
[35:02] or “Zach has a dentist appointment.” 或者 “扎克约了牙医”
[35:04] But over time the notes became ugly. 但是时间一长 情况就恶化了
[35:06] Hateful messages started showing up. 开始出现一些消极的留言
[35:08] Mary Alice was writing them to me, 玛丽·艾丽丝将它们写给我
[35:11] to Zach, to herself. 给扎克 也给她自己
[35:13] – Really? – That’s why I lost it. -真的吗 -这是我失控的原因
[35:16] I was reminded of what Zach and I had been through. 我回忆起扎克和我过去的遭遇
[35:21] – Paul, I’m so sorry. – We had no idea. -保罗 真抱歉 -我们完全不知道
[35:24] No. 是的
[35:26] Anyway, I’d appreciate it 无论如何 我希望你们
[35:28] if you kept this to yourselves. 保守这个秘密
[35:32] – For Zach’s sake. – Of course. Of course. -看在扎克的份上 -当然 当然
[35:36] Bye. 拜
[35:43] – I think he’s lying. – Huh. So do I. -我觉得他在撒谎 -我也这么想
[35:53] null 斯加沃晋升为副总裁
[36:09] You didn’t get me! Bang! Bang! 你打不到我的 嘣 嘣
[36:22] Boys, could you get in here, please? 孩子们 过来一下
[36:25] – He broke my plane. – I did not. -他弄坏了我的飞机 -我没有
[36:27] We’ll talk about that later. I need you to take medicine. 这件事等会再说 我要你们把药吃了
[36:30] Are we sick? 我们病了吗
[36:32] Not exactly. There is a special medicine. 不算是 这是种特殊的药
[36:35] It’s like a vitamin and you’ll take it every day, ok? 就像维他命 每天都要吃的 好吗
[36:42] Stay right there. 待着别动
[36:55] Now open up. 把嘴张开
[36:58] – Here, you… – No. -来 -不要
[37:00] – Guys, this is a… guys, here… – Nope. -孩子们 这是 张嘴 -不要
[37:09] In that moment, Lynette made a decision. 在那一刻 勒奈特做了一个决定
[37:13] When it came to dealing with her children, 想要对付她的孩子们
[37:16] medication was no longer an option. 不能再依靠药物了
[37:21] Of course, given her continuing level of frustration, 当然 随着她的挫败感不断加深
[37:24] Lynette also felt a little 勒奈特认为自我治疗
[37:28] self-medication couldn’t hurt. 也无伤大雅
[37:38] So what’s your strategy? 你打算怎么办
[37:40] Are you just never gonna speak to me again? 永远都不跟我说话了吗
[37:44] Something like that. 差不多
[37:49] I suppose I do owe you an apology. 我想我欠你一个道歉
[37:51] Careful. I wouldn’t want you to strain yourself. 是么 我可不想让你逼自己
[37:55] I shouldn’t have lied to you about your father. 关于你父亲 我不应该说谎
[37:57] You two are old enough to handle the truth 你们不是小孩了 我应该告诉你们真相
[38:00] and I’m sorry. 对不起
[38:01] Keep going. 继续
[38:03] I’m mad at you for about 7,000 other things. 还有另外7000件事上 我都在生你的气
[38:06] If you think I’ll apologize for taking 如果你觉得我会为把你拽出
[38:08] you out of a strip club, you’re wrong. 脱衣舞俱乐部而道歉的话 你就错了
[38:10] I consider it one of my finest moments. 我认为那是我做得最棒的事之一
[38:17] Oh, Andrew. 安德鲁
[38:20] I know you blame me 我知道你因为
[38:22] for what’s happening with your father, 你父亲的事怪我
[38:24] but it’s not entirely my fault and 但这不全是我的错
[38:26] I need you to understand that. 我希望你理解
[38:31] I do. 我理解
[38:34] I just… don’t want him to leave. 我只是 不想让他走
[38:44] Neither do I. 我也不想
[38:47] – Mom. – Yeah? -妈妈 -什么事
[38:51] When can I have my door back? 我的门什么时候能装上
[38:56] Three months. 三个月以后
[38:59] Royal Oaks was the scene of a hate crime today. 今天皇家橡树区发生了一起报复犯罪
[39:01] Jonathan Lisco, local gay activist 当地的同性恋者 乔纳森·里思科
[39:04] and part-time female impersonator, 兼职男扮女装的演员
[39:06] was brutally attacked in his home. 在家中惨遭袭击
[39:08] Lisco speculated the attack 里思科怀疑
[39:09] was in response to his efforts 这起袭击起因于
[39:12] to secure same-sex partner insurance 他曾向他的雇主 即悬崖有限电视台
[39:14] coverage from his employer, 力争给同性伴侣的
[39:16] Cliffside cable. 福利保险
[39:17] Police are circulating this sketch of the assailant. 警方发布了嫌犯的素描
[39:21] The circumstances speak for themselves. 事实胜于雄辩
[39:23] I’ve taken a strong stance with my company. 我已经向我的公司表达了强硬的立场
[39:27] Is there something you want to ask me? 你有什么要问我吗
[39:31] No. 没有
[39:45] You took it, didn’t you? 你把它偷走了 对吧
[39:50] Good evening, Mrs. Huber. 晚上好 胡博太太
[39:52] It’s my own fault for not hiding the cup. 都是我的错 没把杯子藏好
[39:54] If you’re capable of arson, 你有本事纵火
[39:55] obviously you’re capable of breaking and entering. 就有本事破门而入
[39:59] I don’t know what you’re talking about. Mrs. Huber. 我不知道你在说什么
[40:01] I suppose you destroyed it. 我猜你一定把它销毁了吧
[40:04] Again, I don’t know what you’re talking about, 再说一遍 我不清楚你在说什么
[40:07] but… yeah, I did. 但是 没错 我是把它毁了
[40:11] I was going to keep your secret. 我本来会替你保守秘密的
[40:14] It’s a shame you couldn’t trust me. 可惜你不信任我
[40:16] You’re a piece of work. Do you know that? 你真是麻烦 你知道吗
[40:21] Oh, Susan, let’s not be unpleasant. 苏珊 我们别闹僵了
[40:23] We can go back to the same friendly 我们可以像从前一样
[40:25] relationship we’ve always had. 维持友善的关系
[40:30] I will keep my lawn looking nice. 我会修剪好我家的草地
[40:32] And I would make sure my music isn’t played too loud. 保证家里的音乐不会太大声
[40:35] And if I get some of your mail, 如果我收到给你的邮件
[40:36] heck, I’ll run it right over, 我会马上跑过去给你
[40:38] ’cause that’s what good neighbors do. 因为这是一个好邻居该做的
[40:41] But from now on, when I run into you on the street, 但是从现在起 当我在街上碰见你
[40:44] and I say, “good morning, Mrs. Huber” 我会说 “早上好 胡博太太”
[40:47] or “how are you, Mrs. Huber?” 或者 “你好吗 胡博太太”
[40:49] Just know that inside 你要知道 在我心里
[40:52] I am quietly but decidedly hating your guts. 我会一直毅然决然地对你恨之入骨
[41:00] Careful, dear, 当心 亲爱的
[41:03] let’s not say things we’ll live to regret. 别把话说死了
[41:07] Good evening, Mrs. Huber. 晚安 胡博太太
[41:20] He actually said Mary Alice was crazy? 他真的说玛丽·艾丽丝疯了
[41:23] Not in so many words, but everything Paul said 没说得这么明确 但是保罗说的每句话
[41:25] made it seem like she was schizophrenic. 都好像是说 她得了精神分裂症
[41:27] I think he’s hiding something. I know it. 凭直觉 我想他在隐瞒什么
[41:30] But wait, what about the tape? 等等 那卷录音带呢
[41:32] She did say her name was Angela. 她说她的真名是安吉拉
[41:35] Mary.Alice was not crazy. 玛丽·艾丽丝没疯
[41:36] My father was a prosecutor and he always 我父亲是个检察官 他常说
[41:39] said that the simplest explanation 最简单的解释
[41:41] was usually right. 通常都是对的
[41:42] But remember the note said 想想那个纸条
[41:43] “I know what you did. It makes me sick. “我知道你干的好事 真恶心
[41:46] And I’m going to tell.” 我要告诉别人”
[41:47] That’s not something someone writes to themselves. 这显然不是写给自己看的
[41:50] That’s a message sent by an enemy. 这是仇人所写的
[41:56] null 我知道你干的好事 真恶心 我要告诉别人
[42:01] So exactly what is it you hired me to do? 你想要我做什么
[42:05] It’s very simple really. 很简单
[42:08] Someone sent that note to my wife 有人写了那张便条给我妻子
[42:12] and I need to know who. 我想知道是谁
[42:15] What type of person would send such a note? 什么人会写这样一张纸条呢
[42:19] Was it an enemy? Of course. 是仇人吗 当然
[42:23] But what kind? An acquaintance? 什么样的仇人呢 是熟人
[42:27] A stranger? 或是陌生人
[42:29] Or how about a neighbor that lives a few feet away? 还是相隔咫尺的邻居
绝望的主妇

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝望的主妇(Desperate Housewives)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme