时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There comes a time in every magician’s life | 每个魔术师的一生 总有那么一个时刻 |
[00:02] | when you have to face the music. | 不得不去面对音乐 |
[00:05] | And that’s not a metaphor. | 这并非一种比喻 |
[00:06] | I mean the music at the end of the show. | 我是说演出闭幕时的音乐 |
[00:08] | The curtain comes down, | 帷幕落下 |
[00:10] | and you’re slammed back into real life, | 猛然间回归到真实世界 |
[00:12] | where the rules do apply to you. | 在这里 规则也适用于你 |
[00:15] | The problem is, we magicians are a stubborn lot. | 问题是 我们魔术师是一群固执的人 |
[00:20] | We don’t easily give up the stage. | 我们并不轻易放弃舞台 |
[00:26] | I say we have you on a dozen federal charges. | 你面临十几项联邦政府的指控 |
[00:30] | Conspiracy, grand theft, | 密谋罪 重偷窃罪 |
[00:33] | smuggling stolen goods across foreign borders, | 越境走私赃物 |
[00:35] | not to mention murder. | 更别提谋杀了 |
[00:36] | – Can’t forget that one. – No, we won’t. | – 这个不能忘 – 没忘 |
[00:38] | But I’d like to start with Jonathan Black. | 先从约翰森·布莱克说起吧 |
[00:41] | I know you have evidence to prove he’s innocent. | 我知道你有证据证明他无罪 |
[00:43] | I want it. | 我需要这证据 |
[00:44] | You’re not leaving this room until Jonathan is free. | 约翰森被无罪释放之前你不会离开这屋 |
[00:53] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[00:54] | Start writing. There’s a lot to discuss. | 写吧 还要很多要聊的呢 |
[00:58] | Unless you want to talk about Danek first. | 除非你想先谈谈达内克 |
[01:00] | Who? | 谁 |
[01:03] | Who? | 谁 |
[01:05] | No. Forget about it. | 没什么 别提了 |
[01:06] | Let’s talk about Jonathan. | 我们来谈谈约翰森吧 |
[01:08] | We first met in Times Square… | 我们首次相见于时代广场… |
[01:09] | Just stop. | 停下 |
[01:11] | Who is Danek? | 达内克是谁 |
[01:13] | Is this some kind of a joke? | 这是你的玩笑话吗 |
[01:14] | I mean, that depends. | 看你怎么理解了 |
[01:15] | Do you find kidnapping a foreign dignitary | 外国高官在联合国发表演讲前 |
[01:18] | before he gives a speech at the U.N. Funny? | 被绑架 这是不是很有趣 |
[01:20] | What do you know about Indar Danek? | 你对因达尔·达内克了解多少 |
[01:32] | Please tell me you’re not taking this seriously. | 你不用把这件事当真 |
[01:33] | Activate the regular protocol. | 启动常规协议 |
[01:35] | Get me State, notify the Agency. | 上报政府 通知相关部门 |
[01:37] | Indar Danek isn’t just a foreign dignitary, Mr. Black. | 布莱克 因达尔·达内克不仅是个外国高官 |
[01:40] | He may be the best chance for democracy in Eastern Europe. | 他可能是实现东欧民主的最佳机会 |
[01:42] | She’s telling the truth. | 她说的是实话 |
[01:44] | He’s set to speak at the U.N. In two hours. | 他被安排在两个小时内于联合国发表演讲 |
[01:45] | Of course he is. | 他要去演讲没错 |
[01:46] | Come on. She’s just stalling. | 得了吧 她只是在拖延时间 |
[01:47] | She’s trying to play us. | 她不过是在耍我们 |
[01:48] | With all due respect, I agree. | 无意冒犯 但我也这么觉得 |
[01:50] | We can’t trust anything MW says. | 我们不能相信神秘女人说的任何话 |
[01:52] | All she wants is to get out of here with Alistair Black’s map, | 她只想带着埃利斯戴·布莱克的地图离开这里 |
[01:54] | and whatever this is, it’s just to help her. | 不管她说的是不是真的 都会让她得逞 |
[01:56] | What if she’s not lying? | 如果她没有说谎呢 |
[01:57] | Indar Danek is about to stand for | 因达尔·达内克正要代表 |
[01:59] | his country’s first democratic election in 60 years. | 他的国家进行六十年来的第一次民主选举 |
[02:01] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[02:02] | Get to Indar’s hotel, coordinate with his team, | 去因达尔的酒店 协同他的团队 |
[02:04] | and make sure he gets to his speech safely. | 确保他安全进行演讲 |
[02:06] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. What about MW? | 等等 那神秘女人要怎么办 |
[02:07] | Till she confesses to framing Johnny, we got nothing. | 在她坦白陷害约翰尼前 我们什么也做不了 |
[02:10] | I’ll send a detail to relieve Kay at the U.N. | 我会委派其他人接替凯在联合国的工作 |
[02:12] | She can be back in the box with MW before lunch. | 她会在午饭前回来监视神秘女人 |
[02:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[02:19] | We will get her to talk. | 我们会让她坦白的 |
[02:21] | I promise we will free your brother. | 我保证我们会让你弟弟重归自由 |
[02:39] | Mr. Danek, Special Agent Kay Daniels, FBI. | 达内克先生 我是调查局特工 凯·丹尼尔斯 |
[02:43] | We have credible information | 我们得到可靠消息 |
[02:44] | there may be an attempt on your life. | 你的人身安全可能面临威胁 |
[02:46] | Sir, we need to get you back inside the hotel. | 先生 我们得护送您回酒店 |
[02:48] | Relax, Kostya. | 别着急 科斯佳 |
[02:49] | If I didn’t make a speech every time my life was threatened, | 如果之前 我的生命一面临威胁便放弃演讲 |
[02:52] | I’d have said nothing. | 那我什么都说不了 |
[02:53] | We are going to the U.N. | 我们要去联合国 |
[03:00] | Danek doesn’t want to wait. | 达内克拒绝推迟演讲 |
[03:01] | I’ll follow, but I don’t have full tactical support. | 我会跟着他 但我不能全面保护 |
[03:03] | Stay close. U.N. Security has been notified. | 跟紧了 我们已经通知了联合国安保部门 |
[03:05] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[03:07] | They’re gonna cross town at 42nd at this time of day. | 他们要在这时候驶过城市的四十二大道 |
[03:08] | What’s the Buldavian for Waze? | 摩尔达维亚人能看懂导航地图吗 |
[03:12] | They’re from out of town. They don’t know this stuff. | 他们不是本地人 他们不知道这导航 |
[03:17] | We’re all clear so far. | 目前为止 一切正常 |
[03:18] | We’re almost at the U.N. | 我们快到联合国了 |
[03:23] | We’re entering the First Avenue Tunnel. | 我们正进入第一大道的隧道 |
[03:29] | Got an unidentified white truck. | 发现一辆来路不明的白色卡车 |
[03:34] | Check that… I’ve got two white box trucks | 检查… 发现两辆箱式卡车 |
[03:36] | approaching the convoy. | 在接近护送车队 |
[03:39] | The two trucks just broke into the convoy. | 这两辆卡车插入了护送车队 |
[03:40] | I have lost visual on Danek’s vehicle. | 我看不到达内克的车了 |
[03:42] | Oh, it’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[03:43] | Have NYPD and U.N. Security | 通知纽约警局和联合国安保 |
[03:45] | converge on the First Avenue Tunnel. | 在第一大道隧道集合 |
[03:46] | This is Yankee10 to the UNGA CP. Attack underway. | 扬基十号呼叫联合国大会指挥部 遭受袭击 |
[03:49] | Subjects are in two white box trucks at 42nd | 目标在四十二大道与第一大道交汇处的 |
[03:51] | and First Avenue. | 两辆白色箱式卡车之间 |
[03:52] | I repeat… two white box trucks. | 重复…两辆白色箱式卡车 |
[03:54] | What are you seeing, Kay? | 凯 现在情况如何 |
[03:55] | The trucks are between us and Danek’s vehicle. | 卡车处于我们和达内克的车之间 |
[03:57] | There’s one in front. | 前面有一辆 |
[04:00] | Get up there. | 跟上他们 |
[04:05] | Damn it! We have been cut off! | 该死 我们被拦截了 |
[04:07] | Don’t worry. NYPD is en route. | 别担心 纽约警局的人在路上 |
[04:09] | Those trucks won’t get far. | 这些卡车不会走远的 |
[04:16] | I don’t know about that. | 这可说不准 |
[04:29] | Still no sign of the trucks or Danek’s car? | 还没发现卡车或者达内克的车吗 |
[04:33] | Traffic cameras were knocked out. | 交通摄像头出故障了 |
[04:34] | P.D. Telling us there weren’t two trucks | 警局说二十个街区内都没发现 |
[04:35] | matching that description within 20 blocks. | 符合描述的两辆卡车 |
[04:38] | They just… They just disappeared. | 他们…他们消失了 |
[04:42] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[04:44] | We’ve cased the whole tunnel. | 我们封锁了整个隧道 |
[04:46] | There’s no hidden exits or ramps. | 没有发现隐藏的出口或者活动坡道 |
[04:48] | How do you make three vehicles disappear | 三辆车怎么会在曼哈顿中心 |
[04:50] | in the middle of Manhattan? | 直接消失 |
[04:52] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[04:54] | Houdini’s elephant? | 胡迪尼消失的大象 |
[04:55] | I don’t know. Doesn’t feel right. | 我不知道 应该不是 |
[04:57] | Cam, I really, really hoped | 小卡 我真的希望 |
[04:59] | we’d be done with this by now. | 现在就一切搞定了 |
[05:00] | We have caught the Mystery Woman. | 我们抓住了那个神秘女人 |
[05:01] | Yeah, me too, but one more deception and Johnny’s free. | 我也是 但是这个结束后 约翰尼也就自由了 |
[05:04] | – That’s the deal. – Cameron. | – 一言为定 – 卡梅伦 |
[05:06] | This is Kostya Veradin, head of Mr. Danek’s security detail. | 这是科斯佳·维哈丹达内克安保团队的负责人 |
[05:08] | – Hey. – I don’t understand. | – 你好 – 我不明白 |
[05:10] | How could they hide these trucks and Danek’s car | 他们如何在警方与摄像头遍布的情况下 |
[05:13] | with the police and cameras everywhere? | 藏起了卡车和达内克的车 |
[05:15] | If we can’t find these fanatics, they will most certainly… | 如果我们找不到这些狂徒 他们肯定会… |
[05:18] | Whoa, whoa, wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[05:19] | They’ll kill him. | 他们会杀了他的 |
[05:20] | No, I… I mean, before that. | 不 我是说 前一句话 |
[05:22] | You said “Hide.” | 你说的”藏” |
[05:22] | I was thinking “Disappeared,” But what if you’re right? | 我之前想的是”消失” 但如果你说的对呢 |
[05:24] | What if the word is “Hide,” Like a Russian nesting doll? | 如果是”藏” 像俄罗斯套娃那样呢 |
[05:27] | What? The Russians did this? | 什么 是俄罗斯人干的吗 |
[05:29] | Oh, no, sorry. I don’t mean, like… | 不 抱歉 我刚指的不是 |
[05:31] | “Russian” Russians. | 俄罗斯人 是”俄罗斯的”娃娃 |
[05:32] | It’s a magic term that refers to those dolls | 这是个魔术术语 指的是那些玩偶 |
[05:34] | that, you know, fit inside each other. | 一个套一个 |
[05:35] | Guess they started in Russia. | 我想他们起源于俄罗斯 |
[05:36] | Cameron, would you stop saying “Russia”? | 卡梅伦 你能不说”俄罗斯”了吗 |
[05:38] | Right. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[05:40] | So, what if our problem is, | 如果我们的问题是 |
[05:42] | we’ve been looking for three vehicles when, in fact… | 我们在找三辆车 但实际上 |
[05:45] | we should’ve just been looking for one? | 我们只需找到一辆 |
[05:51] | Okay, you need more. | 好吧 我说详细点 |
[05:52] | I’m thinking the trucks locked Danek’s car into place… | 我觉得 两辆卡车将达内克的车困在中间 |
[05:58] | And the extenders from the first truck | 第一辆卡车上的延伸板 |
[06:00] | locked onto the second truck. | 固定上第二辆卡车 |
[06:01] | Which covered Danek’s car with a huge panel | 将达内克的车困在一片大金属板中 |
[06:03] | so that the whole thing was disguised. | 因此伪装完成 |
[06:09] | It made them look like an 18-wheeler. | 它看起来是个十八轮的卡车 |
[06:11] | Classic quick-change, except with cars. | 经典的快换魔术 但改用车了 |
[06:13] | That’s pretty clever. | 非常聪明 |
[06:14] | Remind you of anyone? | 你想到谁了吗 |
[06:19] | Tell me what you know. | 从实招来 |
[06:20] | I take it you didn’t make it in time, huh? | 看来你们没有及时采取行动吧 |
[06:23] | Or you did. | 或者你们采取行动了 |
[06:24] | And he still disappeared? Oh, dear. | 但他还是消失了 哎呀 |
[06:26] | Do you have any idea the kind of hell we could rain down on you? | 你知不知道 我们能让你生不如死 |
[06:30] | I promise you, I have no dog in this fight with Danek. | 我保证 我没有参与劫走达内克的事 |
[06:32] | Really, I’m happy to talk. | 真的 我乐意坦白 |
[06:34] | But only to one person. | 但只对一个人说 |
[06:46] | The hell’s going on, Cam? | 怎么了 小卡 |
[06:47] | Small hiccup. | 小问题 |
[06:49] | Take care of this, you’re out. | 注意点 你被释放了 |
[06:51] | Figure out her game yet? | 弄清她的把戏了是吗 |
[06:52] | Not yet. She’s in handcuffs, you’re not. | 还没 她还在被关押 而你自由了 |
[06:55] | Play that up. | 加油干吧 |
[06:57] | Good to see you, bro. | 弟弟 很高兴见到你 |
[06:59] | Took you long enough. | 你才来 |
[07:01] | Yeah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:04] | Ever since I moved upstate, the commute’s been a real bitch. | 自从我搬到了北部乡野地区 通勤就非常麻烦 |
[07:07] | Was this a good idea? | 这是个好主意吗 |
[07:09] | Just give him a minute to warm up. | 先给他几分钟热身 |
[07:11] | So, where’s this Danek guy? | 所以 这个叫达内克的家伙在哪儿 |
[07:14] | My FBI friends back there want me to get this sorted out | 这后面的 调查局朋友想让我把你的话套出来 |
[07:18] | before they put you in a deep, dark hole | 在你进了那个无尽的黑暗的监狱 |
[07:19] | for the rest of your life. | 度过余生以前 |
[07:20] | Beats me. I’ve been in here, remember? | 打我啊 我来过这里 记得吗 |
[07:24] | But you know something. | 你确实知道些什么 |
[07:26] | Called me here for a reason. | 叫我来是有原因的 |
[07:28] | Oh, Johnny, I just wanted to see your pretty face. | 噢 约翰尼 我只是想看看你这张漂亮的脸 |
[07:30] | Oh. Well, then, I guess we’re done here. | 噢 那么 我觉得我们没什么好说的了 |
[07:32] | See you never, lady. | 再也不见 这位女士 |
[07:33] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[07:34] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[07:36] | I can. | 我可以 |
[07:38] | Plus, what do I care about some… missing diplomat? | 还有我为什么要关心…某个失踪的外交官 |
[07:42] | I agree. | 我也这么觉得 |
[07:43] | That’s why I didn’t take the job. | 这就是我不接这活的原因 |
[07:44] | It’s too risky, anyway. | 怎么样都太冒险了 |
[07:46] | If anything was to go wrong at the Brooklyn Rail Yards… | 在布鲁克林火车站那个地方要是有什么意外 |
[07:49] | there’s just not enough coverage to escape. | 逃跑要用到的掩护不够 |
[07:53] | Brooklyn Rail Yards? | 布鲁克林火车站 |
[07:54] | I don’t like this. She’s setting us up. | 我不赞成这个 她肯定在下套 |
[07:56] | It’s the best lead we’ve got. | 这是我们得到的最有用的线索 |
[07:57] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:04] | This is it… staging point for Danek’s kidnapping. | 就是这儿了…达内克被绑架的地方 |
[08:07] | I’ll call it in. | 我会进去 |
[08:15] | Kostya! | 科斯佳 |
[08:18] | Our intelligence service has sources. | 我们的情报特工有线人 |
[08:19] | They tell us Danek’s being held in this building. | 他们告诉我们达内克被关在这里 |
[08:21] | Tell your men to stand down. | 告诉你的人靠边儿站 |
[08:22] | This is an FBI case. | 这是调查局的案子 |
[08:24] | No, it is my job to protect Danek. | 不行 我的工作就是保护达内克 |
[08:25] | It is my job to rescue him. | 所以将他救出来也是我的职责 |
[08:27] | They don’t have the authority to… | 他们没有权限去… |
[08:29] | They’re moving Danek. | 他们在转移达内克 |
[08:35] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 上上上 |
[08:45] | This is Daniels. Send backup. | 我是丹尼尔斯 请求支援 |
[08:47] | I’m at the Brooklyn Rail Yards, southeast entrance, shots fired. | 我在布鲁克林火车站东南门 对方有枪 |
[08:50] | Stay here. | 呆在这里 |
[08:51] | Go, go! | 上 |
[09:01] | FBI! Drop your weapons! | 调查局 放下你的武器 |
[09:03] | Go! | 上啊 |
[09:11] | Danek! | 达内克 |
[09:14] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:16] | – I’m fine. – Are you sure? | – 我还可以 – 你确定吗 |
[09:21] | A black S.U.V. is headed westbound | 一辆黑色的运动轿车往西边去了 |
[09:22] | from the rail yards onto 30th Street. | 从车站开向了第三十大道 |
[09:25] | Alert the SAC. We’ve got the package. | 提醒空军部 我们拿到了包裹 |
[09:27] | He’s safe. | 他安全了 |
[09:30] | We got him. | 跟我们在一起 |
[09:31] | You just closed your last case. | 你刚刚完成了你的最后一个案子 |
[09:35] | Thought you’d be a little bit more excited about that. | 还以为你会更兴奋一点 |
[09:37] | This is from one of Kostya’s men. | 这是科斯佳其中一个手下留下的 |
[09:39] | See how the top of the shell is crimped? | 看子弹头的褶皱 |
[09:41] | Prevents the gunpowder from spilling out. | 是用来防止火药外泄的 |
[09:42] | So you hear the shot, the casing’s expelled, | 所以你听到的枪声 枪壳气音 |
[09:44] | but nothing’s actually fired. | 但实际上什么也没有 |
[09:45] | This is a blank. | 这是空的 |
[09:46] | Cameron, I just saw a man get shot. | 卡梅伦 我亲眼看到有人中枪 |
[09:48] | Yeah, so did I. | 是啊 我也见到了 |
[09:49] | Then I found this on the ground where he went down. | 然后我在他倒下的地上发现了这个 |
[09:52] | It’s a CO2 canister. This is fake blood. | 这是个二氧化碳气瓶 这是假的血 |
[09:55] | It’s exactly the kind of thing you need to squib somebody. | 这就是那种你想用来嘲讽别人的东西 |
[09:57] | So what are you saying? The gunfight, the rescue? | 什么意思 这场交战 这场救援 |
[10:00] | This was the deception. | 是个骗局 |
[10:08] | – Mr. Danek! – Excuse me, sir! | – 达内克先生 – 先生 请等一下 |
[10:09] | Uh, no… no questions, please. | 额 请别…别问问题 |
[10:11] | I have something to say. | 我想说 |
[10:14] | Today has been rather traumatic. | 今天非常痛苦 |
[10:16] | Every fiber of my being wishes to address the General Assembly, | 我每一个细胞都想让我参加联合国大会 |
[10:20] | but I can’t. | 但我去不了 |
[10:22] | I have a family to think of. | 我必须考虑我的家人 |
[10:24] | So I am dropping out of the upcoming election. | 所以我将放弃这即将到来的选举 |
[10:28] | I plan to return to my country as soon as possible. | 我希望能尽快回到我的国家 |
[10:32] | Mr. Danek! Mr. Danek! | 达内克先生 达内克先生 |
[10:34] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[10:36] | Wild horses wouldn’t keep this guy from the U.N., | 野马也阻止不了这个男人进联合国 |
[10:39] | and now that he’s free, he just changes his mind? | 现在他自由了 反而改主意了 |
[10:41] | Somebody got to him. | 肯定有人找过他 |
[10:42] | Mr. Danek, how are you feeling? | 达内克先生 你现在感觉怎么样 |
[10:46] | A little banged up. | 有点不好 |
[10:47] | Thank you again for all your help. | 再次感谢你们的帮助 |
[10:50] | That statement you made about stepping aside, | 你决定退出的那个声明 |
[10:53] | if somebody forced you to say that, you can tell us. | 如果是有人逼你这么说 你可以告诉我们 |
[10:55] | – We’ll protect you. – No. | – 我们会保护你 – 没人逼我 |
[10:57] | Absolutely not. I’m fine. | 绝对没有 我没事 |
[10:59] | Sir, I get it… | 先生 我懂的 |
[11:01] | we’re strangers, foreigners, but you can trust us. | 我们是陌生人 是外国人 但你可以相信我们 |
[11:04] | And if Kay said that she’ll protect you, | 如果凯说她会保护你 |
[11:07] | then she will. | 她就会保护你 |
[11:08] | Everything’s fine. | 我真的没事 |
[11:09] | The Consulate is even throwing a party for me. | 领事馆甚至要给我开派对 |
[11:13] | To celebrate his rescue. | 庆祝他的劫后余生 |
[11:17] | Actually, why don’t you come? | 说真的 你们也可以来 |
[11:20] | You were both there for the rescue. | 你们都在现场营救我 |
[11:22] | – Please come. – Thank you. | – 请你们一定要来 – 谢谢 |
[11:25] | We are on the move. | 我们该走了 |
[11:28] | Did everything about that feel weird to you? | 你不觉得所有这些都感觉很奇怪吗 |
[11:31] | Yes. Because it was. | 觉得 因为确实有鬼 |
[11:41] | Okay. So, it seems the President of Buldavia | 好的 那看来保加维亚的总统 |
[11:45] | has a loose understanding of “Free and fair elections.” | 对自由公正的选举的理解有些偏差 |
[11:49] | He pays this guy Kostya to kidnap Indar | 他付钱给这个科斯佳 让他绑架因达尔 |
[11:52] | and then stage a rescue just to make his government look good, | 做了一场营救秀让他背后的政府面子上过得去 |
[11:55] | all the while holding Indar’s wife hostage at the Consulate. | 同时将因达尔的妻子作为人质监禁在领事馆内 |
[11:59] | She’s kept in the one place the FBI can’t go. | 她被关在调查局唯一去不到的地方 |
[12:02] | They’re smart. | 他们真聪明 |
[12:03] | – I don’t get it. – Seems pretty simple to me. | – 我不明白 – 在我看来很简单啊 |
[12:05] | No, I don’t get why I’m here. | 不 我是不明白我为什么在这里 |
[12:09] | I was busy packing up my cell. | 我本来在我的房间里准备出狱 |
[12:11] | Admittedly, it was a small job, but I was enjoying it. | 我承认 虽然只是小事 但我很享受 |
[12:14] | I wanted to see you again. | 我想要再见你一面 |
[12:16] | All those things you said in the Archive, | 你在档案馆里说的 |
[12:18] | about how Cameron ruined your life, | 关于卡梅伦是如何毁掉你的生活的东西 |
[12:20] | they weren’t all lies. | 它们不全是谎言 |
[12:21] | I am an excellent liar. | 我是一个出色的骗子 |
[12:23] | – I know you, Jonathan. – Okay, no. | – 我懂你 约翰森 – 是吗 并不是 |
[12:25] | Enough. Enough with the “I know you, Jonathans,” | 够了 我听够了 约翰森我懂你 |
[12:27] | Sly looks. | 这样的话了 奸诈的表现 |
[12:30] | You keep saying you know me, | 你一直说你了解我 |
[12:33] | you know Cam, you know our father… | 你认识小卡 你认识我们的父亲… |
[12:35] | how? | 怎么认识的 |
[12:38] | Your family business is magic. | 你们的家族专攻魔术 |
[12:42] | Mine was crime. | 我的家族专业犯罪 |
[12:44] | And my mother, she was the best. | 我的母亲 她是无可超越的 |
[12:48] | A gifted thief, | 一个天生的罪犯 |
[12:49] | she led a crew that pulled heists all over Europe. | 她带领一个团队横扫欧洲 |
[12:53] | Occasionally, she employed a safe-cracking expert | 偶然的机会 她雇了一个破保险柜的专家 |
[12:57] | by the name of William Archer… | 他的名字是威廉姆·阿奇尔… |
[13:01] | …a.K.A. Sebastian Black, your father. | …又叫塞巴斯蒂安·布莱克 你们的父亲 |
[13:16] | He was the closest thing to a father I ever had. | 所有人中 他给我的感觉最像父亲 |
[13:18] | Give me your hand. | 给我你的手 |
[13:24] | Open it. | 打开 |
[13:25] | But I didn’t really know who he was. | 但其实当时的我并不知道他是谁 |
[13:34] | In Reykjavik, | 雷克雅维克 |
[13:38] | that’s where I found the truth… | 是我知道真相的地方 |
[13:41] | that he was a magician… | 我知道了他是个魔术师 |
[13:45] | and a father. | 是别人的爸爸 |
[13:48] | That’s why you mentioned Reykjavik to Cam. | 所以你跟小卡提到了雷克雅维克 |
[13:50] | You thought he was there. | 你以为在那里的是他 |
[13:52] | It was you. | 但是是你 |
[13:54] | Do you remember me now? | 你现在想起我了吗 |
[13:56] | No. | 没有 |
[13:59] | Maybe this will help. | 说不定这样对你帮助 |
[14:18] | No. Still nothing. | 没用 想不起任何事 |
[14:21] | Kostya Veradin, otherwise known as Romon Tolok, | 科斯佳·维哈丹又名罗蒙·托洛克 |
[14:25] | or any of the other six aliases we’ve tied him to. | 还有他的其他六个名字 |
[14:28] | He’s a European gun for hire | 他是欧洲雇佣兵 |
[14:30] | working for dictators and oligarchs. | 为独裁者和寡头政治家效命 |
[14:32] | Kidnapping is his specialty, along with torture. | 绑架和严刑拷打是他的专长 |
[14:35] | I saw Danek’s face at the hospital. | 在医院的时候 我看到达内克的脸色 |
[14:37] | He was scared. | 他很害怕 |
[14:39] | We can’t let them hurt his wife. | 我们不能让他伤害到他的妻子 |
[14:40] | Problem is, the Consulate’s foreign soil. | 问题是 领事馆属于他国领土 |
[14:42] | We can’t operate there. | 我们不能在那行动 |
[14:44] | They’re holding a woman hostage. We have to do something. | 他们劫持一个女人作人质 我们得做点什么 |
[14:46] | This case is ready-made for my team. | 这个案子简直就是为我的团队量身定做的 |
[14:47] | You know we have no leeway at the Consulate. | 你知道我们在领事馆是没有自由活动的空间的 |
[14:49] | We don’t, but we’ve been invited in, | 我们没有 但是我们被邀请了呀 |
[14:51] | and not all of us are FBI. | 而且我们也不全是调查局 |
[14:53] | Well, I mean, I am officially an FBI observer, so… | 我说 我是官方调查局观察员 所以… |
[14:58] | I’m afraid that’s not actually a thing, Mr. Black. | 我很遗憾我们没有这个职位 布莱克先生 |
[15:01] | What? | 什么 |
[15:03] | You mean you just made that up? | 你的意思是你编来逗我玩的吗 |
[15:05] | Well, this whole time, I have been telling… | 一直以来 我被告知… |
[15:07] | Cameron, we’ve got work to do. | 卡梅伦 我们还有工作要做 |
[15:09] | Right. Sorry. | 好吧 不好意思 |
[15:11] | Save the hostage. | 解救人质 |
[15:13] | It’s not real? Is it seriously not real? | 不是真的吗 真的不是真的吗 |
[15:16] | We need to find Danek’s wife inside the Consulate | 我们得在领事馆内找到达内克的妻子 |
[15:18] | and get them both out. What’s the plan? | 然后把他们俩都救出来 计划是什么 |
[15:20] | All right, well, thanks to your intel, | 好吧 谢谢你的信息 |
[15:21] | we know that Kostya has his own private part of the Consulate. | 我们知道科斯佳在领事馆里有自己的私人领域 |
[15:24] | It’s through two security doors, | 两层安全门 |
[15:26] | each with its own unique pass code, so… | 每一个都有独特的密码 所以… |
[15:28] | We need to trick Kostya into giving us the codes. | 我们需要骗科斯佳告诉我们密码 |
[15:30] | Yeah. Right. | 没错 |
[15:32] | You’re getting the hang of this. | 你越来越懂了 |
[15:33] | Well, that’s why she’s in charge. | 这就是她发号施令的原因 |
[15:35] | Okay, keep going. | 好 继续 |
[15:36] | We’re gonna build a 100% perfect replica | 我们要造一个保加维亚领事馆 |
[15:38] | of the Buldavian Consulate. | 百分百的复制品 |
[15:40] | We lure Kostya in and trick him into entering his codes. | 骗科斯佳进去然后偷看他的密码 |
[15:42] | Which is 100% nuts. | 百分之百疯狂的计划 |
[15:44] | But what the heck… you got me. | 但是管他的呢 算我一个 |
[15:46] | You know I love nuts. | 你知道我喜欢疯狂 |
[15:47] | There’s no way for us to build | 我们不可能在二十四小时内 |
[15:49] | an exact replica of the Consulate in 24 hours, | 造出完美的领事馆复制品 |
[15:51] | so we’ll need a similar building. | 所以我们需要一个相似的建筑 |
[15:53] | Find one. I’ll loop Deakins in. | 找一个 我引诱迪金斯进去 |
[15:55] | And we need Johnny for this. | 而且我们需要约翰尼 |
[15:58] | Out of prison, in the field, and you can trust him | 放出监狱 实地进行 你可以信任他 |
[16:00] | because he knows we have to solve this case | 因为他知道我们得在他出来之前 |
[16:02] | before he gets out. | 解决这个案子 |
[16:05] | Okay. Anything else? | 好吧 还有什么 |
[16:07] | I need Mike. | 我需要迈克 |
[16:09] | I-I mean, I don’t need Mike. | 我是说 我不需要迈克 |
[16:11] | We need Mike. You know, we need the manpower. | 我们需要迈克 你们知道的 我们需要人力 |
[16:13] | Not like “Man” Power… not like that. | 不是指”男人” 不是那个意思 |
[16:15] | I just… We should get Mike on board with… | 我只是 我们得让迈克加入… |
[16:16] | Hey, Dina, he’s suspended. He’s not an agent right now. | 狄娜 他被停职了 现在他不是探员了 |
[16:19] | But Dina is right. | 但是狄娜是对的 |
[16:21] | We could use Mike’s tactical know-how, | 我们可能需要迈克的战略技巧 |
[16:24] | you know, as a consultant. | 作为顾问 |
[16:25] | You know, just to make sure we don’t break too many rules… | 确保我们不违反太多规则 |
[16:27] | laws, whatever. | 法律 之类的 |
[16:28] | Okay. I’ll call him. | 好吧 我给他打电话 |
[16:31] | Could I… Would you… | 我能 你能… |
[16:33] | L-Let me do it. | 让我来吧 |
[16:46] | Hey, Mike, can we talk? | 迈克 我们能谈谈吗 |
[16:48] | Dina, what are you doing here? | 狄娜 你在这里干什么呢 |
[16:49] | I remembered your gym schedule. Is that really weird? | 我记得你的锻炼日程 是不是很奇怪 |
[16:52] | A little bit, yeah. | 是有点 |
[16:53] | Okay, look, I’m not here to apologize. | 听着 我不是来道歉的 |
[16:55] | Now that’s weird. | 现在奇怪了 |
[16:57] | This is more important. It’s the Mystery Woman. | 这个更重要 是关于神秘女人的 |
[16:59] | We’re all working on a deception together, and there’s… | 我们在准备一个骗局 有些… |
[17:01] | there’s politics and there’s hostages and spies, | 有政治问题 还有人质和间谍 |
[17:04] | and I don’t think it’s gonna work. | 我觉得行不通 |
[17:06] | And people… our people… they could get hurt. | 人… 我们的人… 可能会受伤 |
[17:09] | Dina, I’m not an FBI agent anymore. | 狄娜 我不是联邦调查局探员了 |
[17:11] | No, I know, but you are still a member of this team. | 不 我知道 但你依然是这个小组的一员 |
[17:14] | Look, we’ve spoken to Deakins about it, | 听着 我们跟迪金斯谈过了 |
[17:17] | and she says that you can help us. | 她说你能帮我们 |
[17:18] | You know, you’d be like… like an observer, | 你知道的 你就当 当旁观者 |
[17:21] | like Cameron, only a lot more badass. | 像卡梅伦 只不过更厉害些 |
[17:26] | Look, I don’t expect you to forgive me… ever, really. | 听着 我不期望你原谅我 永远不会妄想的 |
[17:31] | But, still, we need you. | 但是 我们还是需要你 |
[17:39] | This is great. | 这个很好 |
[17:40] | The architect who designed the Buldavian Consulate | 设计保加维亚领事馆的建筑师 |
[17:42] | also designed this building. | 也设计了这个建筑 |
[17:43] | Same style, same basic floor plan. | 同样的风格 同样的地板 |
[17:46] | Is the guy we’re tricking blind? Because that would help. | 我们要骗的人是盲人吗 那样的话会很有效 |
[17:48] | Come on. A little elbow grease, | 拜托 稍微打点一下 |
[17:50] | a few distractions, | 转移一下注意力 |
[17:51] | we’ll make these two buildings identical. | 我们能让这个建筑一模一样 |
[17:53] | – Oh, elbow grease. – Yeah. | – 打点一下吗 – 嗯 |
[17:54] | I should’ve thought of that. Deception saved! | 我早该想到的 骗局成功啦 |
[17:56] | Well done, Jonathan. | 干得好 约翰森 |
[17:58] | Glad to see your pep talks have improved. | 你的鼓励演讲有进步 |
[18:00] | Good news… we found our fake Consulate. | 好消息 我们找到假领事馆了 |
[18:02] | It’s not perfect, but if we keep Kostya to the lobby, | 不完美 但是如果我们能让科斯佳待在大厅 |
[18:04] | the hallway, and his secure rooms, it should work. | 走廊 以及他的安全屋的话 估计行得通 |
[18:07] | Yeah, about that, | 对了 |
[18:09] | we’ve been looking at photos of the real Consulate, | 我们在看真正领事馆的照片 |
[18:11] | and there’s a slight problem matching the exterior, | 外观方面有个小麻烦 |
[18:14] | or rather, what’s nearby. | 或者说 是周围的某个东西 |
[18:15] | You can see it from every angle. | 一个每个角度都看得到的东西 |
[18:17] | What, is it a landmark? | 什么 是标志性建筑吗 |
[18:18] | Oh, it’s just the Empire State Building. | 只是帝国大厦而已 |
[18:20] | Oh. That’s okay. We’ll move it. | 没事 我们移走 |
[18:24] | He says we’ll move it. | 他说我们移走 |
[18:28] | Mike, Dina, survey the real Consulate. | 迈克 狄娜 调查真正的领事馆 |
[18:30] | We need pictures to match it. | 我们需要照片来比对 |
[18:31] | – That’s absurd. – You’re absurd. | – 太奇怪了 – 你才奇怪 |
[18:34] | The summer sparrow migration | 夏麻雀迁徙 |
[18:35] | is the most incredible in Eastern Europe. | 是东欧最不可思议的现象了 |
[18:37] | Summer? I’m not paying $1,000 | 夏天吗 我才不会花一千 |
[18:39] | for a plane ticket to then die of heat stroke. | 就买一个可以热死的飞机票呢 |
[18:41] | We’re going in the fall. | 我们秋天去 |
[18:43] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 不好意思 我能帮你吗 |
[18:44] | Yes, we’re just here for our visas, | 能 我们来弄签证的 |
[18:46] | which I’ll be paying for, so it’s my choice when we go. | 我会付钱的 所以我来决定我们什么时候走 |
[18:48] | Ah! The Brudov Castle. | 布鲁多夫城堡 |
[18:51] | People go to Europe for the castles, not the birds. | 人们去欧洲是为了城堡 不是鸟 |
[18:54] | Ma’am, you can’t take photos. | 女士 你不能照相 |
[18:56] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[18:57] | “The Brudov Castle is the most beautiful | “布鲁多夫城堡在夏天的几个月 |
[19:00] | during the summer months…” | 最美” |
[19:01] | Are you listening to this? | 你在听吗 |
[19:02] | You need to stop taking photos. | 你不能继续照相了 |
[19:04] | – I’ve got it, yeah. – Excuse her. | – 我听到了 – 替她道歉 |
[19:06] | She’s a little naive when it comes to following the rules. | 她在遵守规则方面太天真 |
[19:08] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[19:11] | Really? Now? | 真的吗 怎么天真了 |
[19:12] | What would you call what you did to me? | 你对我做的事又叫什么 |
[19:15] | In Italy. | 在意大利的时候 |
[19:16] | Don’t you think that you’re holding | 你不觉得你有点 |
[19:17] | a bit of an unreasonable grudge? | 记仇吗 |
[19:19] | Well, how am I supposed to trust you now? | 我现在还怎么信任你 |
[19:20] | To be in time for our flights. | 能准时坐上飞机啊 |
[19:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:24] | But maybe this whole… trip… | 但是或许这整个 旅行 |
[19:27] | is a bit of a bad idea. | 都是个坏主意 |
[19:29] | Well, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[19:32] | Well, I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[19:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:45] | So, Jonathan, this is your plan? | 约翰森 这是你的计划吗 |
[19:48] | You want to recreate the Consulate, | 你想重建领事馆 |
[19:50] | lure Kostya inside, have him input his codes, | 引诱科斯佳进去 让他输入密码 |
[19:53] | and then use those to break in to the real Consulate | 然后用那些密码闯入真正的领事馆 |
[19:56] | and free Danek’s wife? | 然后救走达内克的老婆吗 |
[20:00] | I mean, it’s kind of nuts. | 听着很疯狂啊 |
[20:01] | My brother’s kind of nuts. | 我哥哥就有点疯狂 |
[20:03] | Ah, finally, something we can agree on. | 终于 有我们意见统一的地方了 |
[20:08] | Only problem is, how do we lure Kostya out? | 唯一的问题是 我们怎么引诱科斯佳出来 |
[20:12] | I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[20:14] | I’ve known him for years. | 我认识他好多年了 |
[20:15] | Of course, he’ll need proof that it’s really me, | 当然 他得确认真的是我才行 |
[20:18] | so I got to be there. | 所以我得去 |
[20:20] | Which would coincidentally involve | 也就代表我们得把你 |
[20:22] | us releasing you from FBI lockup. | 从联邦调查局的监禁中放出来 |
[20:24] | Oh. I guess you’re right. | 我猜你是对的 |
[20:26] | And why should we trust you wouldn’t just run? | 我们为什么要相信你不会逃跑啊 |
[20:28] | Truthfully, the FBI and Cameron, | 说实话 联邦调查局和卡梅伦 |
[20:30] | they have no reason to trust me. | 他们没有理由相信我 |
[20:31] | I’ve lied to them at every turn. | 我每次都冲他们撒谎 |
[20:33] | But you… | 但你 |
[20:35] | you do trust me. | 你相信我 |
[20:37] | And why do you believe that? | 你为什么这么认为 |
[20:39] | Reykjavik. | 雷克雅末克 |
[20:40] | Remember, I came to each one of your shows, all five nights. | 记得吗 我去了你的每一次表演 五晚 |
[21:05] | Come here. | 过来 |
[21:06] | Get downstairs now. Now! | 现在下楼去 立刻 |
[21:09] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[21:11] | You don’t belong here. You’re not my daughter. | 你不属于这里 你不是我女儿 |
[21:13] | You’re not a magician. | 你不是魔术师 |
[21:15] | At best, you’re a future criminal. | 你最多就是个未来的罪犯 |
[21:17] | I want you out of my life and away from my son, | 我想让你离开我和我儿子的生活 |
[21:20] | or I’ll make sure you go to jail like the rest of your family. | 不然我会确保你进监狱就像你家里其他人一样 |
[21:32] | Your father made me hate you in an instant. | 你爸爸让我立刻就恨你了 |
[21:35] | I wasn’t good enough for him… or you. | 我配不上他 配不上你 |
[21:39] | His Amazing Cameron Black. | 他最棒的卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[21:40] | So that’s why you did all this? Ruined my life? | 这就是你做这一切的原因吗 毁掉我的人生吗 |
[21:44] | ‘Cause my dad was a cruel bastard? | 因为我爸是个残忍的混蛋吗 |
[21:48] | Kind of already knew that, lady. | 这个我早就知道了 小姐 |
[21:50] | Then tell me you don’t remember me. | 你亲口说你不记得我了 |
[21:51] | Tell me that I’m lying to you, Jonathan. | 说我在撒谎 约翰森 |
[21:58] | I’ll run your offer by the team. | 我会给小组说你的提议的 |
[22:09] | Just so you know, I’m not buying this whole | 跟你说一句 我才不相信你 |
[22:11] | fictional origin story you’re peddling my brother. | 和我弟弟的虚构起源故事 |
[22:14] | It’s not gonna work. | 没用的 |
[22:16] | People believe what they want, Cameron. | 人们相信自己想相信的东西 卡梅伦 |
[22:18] | I mean, Reykjavik? Really? | 雷克雅末克 认真的吗 |
[22:20] | You made that up, just like everything else. | 你编的 就像你编造其他东西一样 |
[22:23] | I was talking about you. | 我在说你 |
[22:25] | You’re choosing to believe a version of your childhood | 是你选择相信自己童年的另一个版本 |
[22:28] | where you didn’t ruin your brother’s life. | 假装自己没有毁掉哥哥的人生 |
[22:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:36] | No, I get it. It’s not true, but I get it. | 不 我懂 那不是真的 但我能懂 |
[22:38] | You think I ruined his… | 你觉得是我毁了他的… |
[22:39] | You know what? No. I’m not playing your game. | 听着 我不会被你牵着鼻子走 |
[22:42] | No, your plan is to escape. | 我不会的 你的计划是逃跑 |
[22:45] | So just so you know, | 而你要知道的是 |
[22:46] | my plan is to surround you with 20 FBI agents, | 我的计划是用二十名调查局特工包围你 |
[22:49] | so have fun. | 祝你玩得开心 |
[23:03] | It’s been too long. | 太久没见了 |
[23:04] | Tell me, is this business or pleasure? | 告诉我 是公事还是私事 |
[23:07] | The FBI is onto you. | 调查局盯上你了 |
[23:09] | They’ve got agents all over the park. | 公园里到处都是特工 |
[23:12] | They’re gonna break into the Consulate | 他们要闯进领事馆 |
[23:13] | and try to free Danek’s wife. | 营救达内克的太太 |
[23:17] | All agents, move in now! | 所有特工 行动 |
[23:19] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[23:20] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[23:24] | Just drive! Hurry! | 快开 快点 |
[23:43] | The Buldavian Consulate, now! | 保加维亚领事馆 快走 |
[23:48] | Buckle up. | 系好安全带 |
[24:00] | Got eyes on Danek. | 看到达内克了 |
[24:02] | I hate roving magic. | 我讨厌近景魔术 |
[24:03] | I feel like a cater-waiter with a tray of shrimp cocktail. | 我感觉自己像个端着虾仁杯托盘的服务生 |
[24:07] | You know, in Vegas, | 你知道在拉斯维加斯 |
[24:08] | I performed for 5,000 people every night? | 我每晚要给五千名观众表演吗 |
[24:10] | Look at you now, saving an innocent woman | 看看你现在 正解救着一位无辜的女士 |
[24:12] | and another country’s best hope for democracy. | 还有另一个国家走向民主的希望 |
[24:15] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你说得没错 |
[24:16] | I am still amazing. | 我还是这么赞 |
[24:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:21] | That looks great. | 看起来很棒 |
[24:23] | Wonderful. | 棒极了 |
[24:25] | Gunter, why is Empire State Building | 甘特 为什么帝国大厦 |
[24:27] | leaning like the bloody Tower of Pisa? | 歪得像座该死的比萨斜塔 |
[24:29] | – Fix it! – We’re trying! | – 快点解决 – 我们尽力了 |
[24:31] | You’re telling me there’s no other way | 你告诉我 难道没有其它方法 |
[24:32] | to fake the Empire State Building? | 伪造一个帝国大厦 |
[24:34] | What about digital projection? | 数字投影呢 |
[24:35] | Did Jordan tell you to say that? | 乔丹让你这么说的 |
[24:37] | Damn it! Can’t get it up! | 该死的 抬不起来 |
[24:38] | You speak for yourself, mate! | 那是你一个人的问题 伙计 |
[24:41] | Jordan, did you hear that? | 乔丹 听到了吗 |
[24:42] | The Empire State Building’s stuck. | 帝国大厦还没搞定 |
[24:44] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[24:46] | Are we in the right neighborhood? | 我们没走错吧 |
[24:48] | Sir, I’m a professional taxi driver, | 先生 我是一名专业的出租车司机 |
[24:50] | not some Waze-happy Uber stooge. | 不是那种导航上约来搞笑的优步司机 |
[24:51] | I’ve got the city tattooed on the back of my hand. | 我把整个城市纹在了我手背上 |
[24:54] | Literally. | 我是认真的 |
[24:55] | I got it tattooed in case I get lost. | 我纹了地图 以防迷路 |
[24:59] | But, uh, you don’t have to believe me. | 但你也用不着信我 |
[25:03] | Just follow New York’s North Star. | 跟着纽约的北极星走就行了 |
[25:06] | The Empire State Building. | 帝国大厦 |
[25:12] | Dina, Kostya’s on his way in. | 狄娜 科斯佳要进去了 |
[25:15] | He’s here! Take positions, everyone. | 他到了 各就各位 |
[25:22] | Good afternoon, Mr. Veradin. | 下午好 维哈丹先生 |
[25:30] | Kay, Cameron, get in position. | 凯 卡梅伦 做好准备 |
[25:33] | – Kostya’s here. – Copy that. | – 科斯佳到了 – 收到 |
[25:36] | Hopefully, it’ll pop… right back to the top. | 希望 它会正好跑回牌堆顶上去 |
[25:39] | Now, if you would do me a favor and just sign the card… | 现在 请你帮我个忙 在卡上签个名 |
[25:43] | You’re on, Cameron. | 你要上场了 卡梅伦 |
[25:44] | So, Kay is gonna push your card | 凯会把你的牌 |
[25:47] | back into the middle of the deck. | 推回牌堆中间 |
[25:49] | Then, as you watch very closely, | 然后 在你的眼皮底下 |
[25:52] | Kay is gonna throw the deck up into the air | 凯会把牌堆扔到半空中 |
[25:55] | on the count of three. | 数三下 |
[25:57] | 1, 2, 3. | 一 二 三 |
[26:03] | Now who wants to see some real magic? | 谁还想见识见识真正的魔术 |
[26:07] | More of a money guy than a… | 更像是个守财奴… |
[26:23] | The number for the first door is 6-7-1-5. | 第一扇门的密码是6715 |
[26:27] | – Do you copy? – Okay. | – 收到了吗 – 好的 |
[26:33] | We’re in. | 进来了 |
[26:38] | Okay, Kostya is at the second door. | 好的 科斯佳在二楼 |
[26:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:53] | Cam. | 小卡 |
[26:54] | Cam, he’s stopped. | 小卡 他停下来了 |
[26:55] | I think there’s something wrong with the keypad. | 我觉得是键盘出了问题 |
[26:57] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[26:59] | Cam, does the real pad have a pound sign on it? | 小卡 真正的键盘上是不是有个井号 |
[27:02] | Yeah. Why? Doesn’t yours? | 没错 怎么了 你的没有吗 |
[27:04] | No, and I think Kostya’s noticed. | 没有 而且我觉得科斯佳注意到了 |
[27:18] | He’s definitely noticed. | 他绝对注意到了 |
[27:19] | I’m gonna lock him in. | 我要把他锁在里面了 |
[27:29] | All right, uh… what are the first two numbers? | 好吧 前两个数字是什么 |
[27:32] | 1 and 9. | 一和九 |
[27:34] | Is that helpful? | 有用吗 |
[27:36] | No. Turns out not. | 没有 没用 |
[27:40] | I mean, we could guess, | 我们可以猜 |
[27:42] | but that’s, what… 100 different options? | 但那会有…一百个可能性 |
[27:43] | Not to mention a pound sign in there somewhere. | 更不要提里面可能还有个井号 |
[27:45] | Cam, there isn’t time to guess, | 小卡 没有时间去猜了 |
[27:46] | and Kostya is not gonna tell us anytime soon. | 科斯佳短时间内也不可能告诉我们 |
[27:51] | God! All right. | 天哪 好吧 |
[27:52] | Cameron, what are you doing? | 卡梅伦 你在干什么 |
[27:54] | Calling the one person who knows Kostya. | 打电话给那个熟悉科斯佳的人 |
[27:56] | They’re inside Kostya’s suite. | 他们在科斯佳的套房里 |
[27:58] | I need the last code to get in. | 我需要最后一个密码才能进去 |
[27:59] | The first two numbers are 1 and 9. | 前两个数字是一和九 |
[28:01] | What are the last two? | 后两个是什么 |
[28:03] | Their lives are on the line. Tell me. | 他们命悬一线 告诉我 |
[28:10] | – I don’t know the code. – But you do know Kostya. | – 我不知道密码 – 但你了解科斯佳 |
[28:13] | You’re putting a lot of faith in me here. | 你真是很相信我 |
[28:14] | Wait. I have an idea. | 等等 我有办法了 |
[28:16] | Tell her it’s Johnny locked in here, not me. | 告诉她是约翰尼被关在了这里 不是我 |
[28:17] | See if that works. | 看看有没有用 |
[28:18] | Jonathan’s waiting. | 约翰森在等着 |
[28:20] | We don’t get that code, he’s not getting out. | 我们拿不到密码 他就出不来 |
[28:29] | Try his FSB application code… 1-9-2-4. | 试试他的联邦安全局申请码 1924 |
[28:32] | 1924 1-9-2-4. | |
[28:33] | Trying it now. | 正在试 |
[28:36] | All right, we’re in. | 好了 我们进来了 |
[28:41] | That’s all right. It’s okay. | 放心 没事了 |
[28:43] | I’m here to help, all right? | 我是来帮你的 |
[28:45] | Lena’s here. Taking her outside. | 莉娜在这儿 我在带她出去 |
[28:47] | Nice one, Cam. | 干得漂亮 小卡 |
[28:50] | Guys, this door’s not gonna hold much longer. | 伙计们 这扇门撑不了多久了 |
[28:52] | Cam’s got Lena. I’m going for Danek. | 小卡找到莉娜了 我去找达内克 |
[28:56] | I can help with that. | 我可以帮上忙 |
[29:03] | Oh! So sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[29:04] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[29:06] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[29:07] | I couldn’t help but notice | 我无意中注意到 |
[29:09] | that your girlfriend’s necklace has disappeared. | 你的女朋友的项链不见了 |
[29:11] | I should have you arrested. | 我早该把你抓起来的 |
[29:13] | No, actually, it wasn’t me. | 不 事实上 不是我偷的 |
[29:15] | It was this gentleman over here. | 是站在这里的这位先生 |
[29:16] | You might want to check his pocket. | 搜搜他的口袋 |
[29:22] | We rescued your wife. Stick by my side. | 你的太太已经被救出来了 跟着我走 |
[29:23] | We’re leaving. | 我们得离开 |
[29:42] | Don’t do it. You’re not on Consulate soil. | 你不在领事馆的土地上 |
[29:45] | This is America. | 这里是美国 |
[29:46] | Who cares? | 管他呢 |
[29:54] | I just want you to know that I would go to Buldavia | 我只想让你知道 我会跟你一起 |
[29:56] | with you… any time of the year. | 去Buldavia 随时都愿意 |
[30:06] | Hey, all right. | 好了 |
[30:08] | Just act natural, okay? | 表现得自然一点 |
[30:10] | It’s not a trick. | 这可不是骗人的 |
[30:11] | You’re just a married couple leaving a party. | 你们只是一对正要离开派对的夫妻 |
[30:16] | They may not be Kostya’s men. | 他们不一定是科斯佳的爪牙 |
[30:17] | Smile at the guard. | 朝守卫微笑 |
[30:25] | Going home, Mr. Danek? | 要回家了 达内克先生 |
[30:30] | Don’t forget to vote. | 别忘了投票 |
[30:37] | Genius. | 天才 |
[30:39] | We’re clear. | 我们成功脱身了 |
[30:42] | And then he stops, he looks right in the guard’s eyes, | 然后他停了下来 直直地看着守卫的眼睛 |
[30:46] | and he says, “Don’t forget to vote.” | 说 “别忘了投票” |
[30:49] | It’s no surprise that Danek is back in the race. | 难怪达内克重回竞选舞台了 |
[30:51] | Lena actually demanded that he run. | 莉娜明确要求他参选 |
[30:53] | She looks tough to me. I’d do what she says. | 她看上去很坚强 换我也会听她的 |
[30:56] | Thank you for saving our lives. | 谢谢你救了我们 |
[30:57] | Oh. It was a pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[30:59] | And, um, I did speak to Deakins, | 我跟迪金斯说过了 |
[31:02] | and she said to tell you that your suspension is over. | 她让我告诉你 你可以复职了 |
[31:05] | Something about heroics and wanting you back. | 她提到了你的英雄行为 还说想要你回来 |
[31:09] | At the FBI! | 回调查局 |
[31:10] | Deakins wants you back at the FBI. | 迪金斯想要你回调查局 |
[31:12] | Hey, just shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[31:13] | You lot just… | 你们这群人… |
[31:17] | It was teamwork. | 团队合作 |
[31:18] | I get being mad. | 我很生气 |
[31:20] | But let’s be honest… most of it was my fault. | 但老实说 大部分是我的错 |
[31:23] | I say give her another chance. | 再给她次机会吧 |
[31:25] | Her magic? | 她的魔术 |
[31:27] | Can’t ruin that. | 毁不掉的 |
[31:29] | Hey, this feels like our future. | 这感觉就像是我们的未来 |
[31:31] | All together before a show, having dinner. | 表演之前聚在一起 吃吃饭 |
[31:33] | We need our two brothers back on the stage. | 我们需要让兄弟俩回归舞台 |
[31:36] | I hear the call of Vegas. | 我听到了拉斯维加斯的召唤 |
[31:38] | Private planes, Twitter wars with Copperfield, | 私人飞机 同科波菲尔推特大战 |
[31:41] | screaming fans, a generous raise for your support staff. | 尖叫的粉丝 给员工多加薪水 |
[31:43] | – Very generous. – Very generous, yes. | – 多多地加 – 多加薪水 是的 |
[31:45] | – Cameron Black Live! – Yes! | – 卡梅伦·布莱克直播秀 – 太棒了 |
[31:48] | Now with Jonathan Black, too! | 现在约翰森·布莱克也回归了 |
[31:49] | – Yeah! Jonathan! – Whoo! | – 超赞 约翰森 – 哇 |
[31:52] | Seriously? Vegas? | 真的吗 拉斯维加斯 |
[31:53] | Can I… Can I get tickets? | 我能 我能拿到票吗 |
[31:55] | – Oh, Mike! – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | – 哦 迈克 – 当然啦 |
[32:00] | – Who’s this? – That’s Cameron Black! | – 这是谁 – 卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[32:01] | Ta… | 嗒 |
[32:03] | da! | 哒 |
[32:15] | Is this some kind of a trick? | 这是个戏法吗 |
[32:17] | No. | 不 |
[32:18] | No, I never tell people my name when I first meet them. | 不 第一次见面 我从不说出自己的名字 |
[32:23] | You’ll know when the time is right. | 时机合适 你会知道的 |
[32:27] | Doesn’t seem fair. | 不大公平啊 |
[32:29] | Everyone knows who I am. | 所有人都知道我是谁 |
[32:32] | I must say, pulling off that trick, | 必须要说 完成那样的戏法 |
[32:34] | starting in Vegas and then ending up in Times Square… | 从拉斯维加斯来到时代广场 |
[32:38] | that’s pretty damn impressive. | 真的令人大开眼界 |
[32:41] | I’m gonna be honest… I didn’t even want to do it. | 说句实话 我甚至不想这么做 |
[32:44] | But then… | 但是之后 |
[32:52] | Never mind. | 算了吧 |
[33:05] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 抱歉 我不能这么做 |
[33:12] | Does the famous Cameron Black have a girlfriend? | 著名的卡梅伦·布莱克有女朋友了 |
[33:15] | Don’t remember reading that anywhere. | 不记得有读到过这样的消息 |
[33:21] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[33:23] | No. | 没有 |
[33:28] | Cameron Black does not have a girlfriend. | 卡梅伦·布莱克没有女朋友 |
[33:46] | Part of me wishes you had walked away that night. | 我有些希望那一晚你可以离开 |
[33:49] | All of me wishes that. | 我则特别希望是那样 |
[33:55] | So, why’d you do it? Why’d you help us? | 你为什么答应帮助我们了 |
[33:57] | Two reasons. | 两个原因 |
[33:59] | Those five days in Reykjavik | 在雷克雅未克的五天 |
[34:00] | was the last time that I was… really happy. | 是我最后特别开心的日子 |
[34:04] | Like a real kid. | 像是个真正的孩子 |
[34:05] | I don’t hate you anymore, Jonathan. | 我不再恨你了 约翰森 |
[34:08] | Your father made you feel just like me. | 你的父亲让你和我有共同的感受 |
[34:11] | Not good enough. | 不够好 |
[34:12] | And I think you’ve thought about that week | 我在想 过去的二十年中的每一天 |
[34:14] | every day for the past 20 years. | 你也在怀念那一周的时光 |
[34:17] | I think that was the last time that you were really happy, too. | 那也是你最后非常开心的日子了吧 |
[34:21] | Not because I was there. | 不是因为我在 |
[34:24] | Because Cameron wasn’t. | 是因为卡梅伦不在 |
[34:31] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么可能知道 |
[34:39] | You’ve always said that was your father’s coin. | 你总说那是你父亲的硬币 |
[34:41] | But he didn’t give it to you, did he? | 但他没有把它给你 对吧 |
[34:46] | I did. | 是我给的 |
[35:01] | What’s the second reason? | 第二个原因是什么 |
[35:03] | Had to prove my value to the FBI. | 要向调查局证明我的价值 |
[35:05] | Helping you help Danek… | 帮助你 帮助达内克 |
[35:10] | …well, that’s what helped me escape. | 那也帮我脱身了 |
[35:17] | Wait. Wait. Hey! | 等等 等等 嗨 |
[35:30] | No. No! There has got to be another way. | 不 不 一定有别的办法 |
[35:33] | – I can’t just let her walk… – You have to. | – 不能让她就这么走了 – 你必须让她走 |
[35:34] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s going on? What’s happening? | 发生了什么 到底怎么了 |
[35:39] | MW just cut a deal with Justice. | 神秘女人和司法部达成协议 |
[35:42] | They’re moving her to WitSec. | 他们要将她移交联邦证人保护计划 |
[35:44] | You’re gonna just let her go? | 你就这么让她走了 |
[35:45] | She’s offering up crucial details | 我们最想抓住的五人中 |
[35:46] | on three of our five most wanted. | 有三个 她都能提供重要线索 |
[35:47] | She’s willing to talk about them all. | 她愿意都说出来 |
[35:48] | What about Jonathan? What’d she say about him? | 那约翰森呢 她说了什么 |
[35:50] | Nothing. She refused. | 什么都没说 她拒绝了 |
[35:52] | You still cut the deal? | 这样你还达成协议了 |
[35:53] | It wasn’t my call. | 不是我做的主 |
[35:54] | No, no, no. No, you have to stop this. | 不 不 不 不 你要阻止这一切 |
[35:56] | Stop her. She’s right there! | 拦住她 她就在那儿 |
[35:57] | I can’t, I can’t. | 我不能 我做不到 |
[35:59] | – Wh… – I am so sorry, Cameron. | – 怎么… – 我非常抱歉 卡梅伦 |
[36:00] | No. | 不 |
[36:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:15] | No, I don’t want to talk to you. | 不 我不想和你说话 |
[36:16] | Good. Then just sit there and listen. | 好 那就坐着听我说 |
[36:19] | I’ve wasted a year of your life. | 我浪费了你一年的时光 |
[36:20] | And it’s gone, you can’t get it back, | 没了 你拿不回来了 |
[36:22] | and that’s on me, ’cause I have screwed up… | 是我的错 我搞砸了 |
[36:25] | a lot. | 很多事 |
[36:26] | Every time Dad would make our lives miserable, | 每次父亲把我们的生活搅得一团糟 |
[36:29] | I would close my eyes | 我会闭上眼睛 |
[36:30] | and imagine he was gonna walk back into the room, | 想象他走回到房间里 |
[36:32] | smile, admit it was all a trick, | 微笑 承认这都是戏法 |
[36:35] | and say, “Ta-da,” And pull an ace out of his sleeve. | 然后说 嗒哒 从袖子里拿出一张A |
[36:39] | But he never did. | 但他从没这么做过 |
[36:40] | And now he’s dead, so he can’t. | 他死了 没法做了 |
[36:44] | But I can. | 但我可以 |
[36:50] | Alistair’s map. | 埃利斯戴的地图 |
[36:52] | Stole it from the FBI. | 从调查局那里偷来的 |
[36:54] | I did. | 我偷的 |
[37:06] | You leaving? | 你要走 |
[37:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:09] | They let the Mystery Woman go, remember? | 他们让神秘女子走了 记得吗 |
[37:11] | Listen, she’s got immunity, | 听着 她得到豁免了 |
[37:14] | but she’s headed to a secure location right now. | 但她正前往一个秘密地点 |
[37:16] | She is gonna be stuck in Witness Protection unti… | 她会加入证人保护… |
[37:18] | Oh, come on. You don’t think she can evade an FBI detail? | 得了吧 你觉得她会逃不掉一个调查局的派遣 |
[37:23] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[37:24] | Hey, I haven’t given up. | 我没放弃 |
[37:26] | No, stop. | 别 就这样吧 |
[37:26] | We can find another way to… | 我们能找到别的方法… |
[37:27] | Stop, Kay. | 得了吧 凯 |
[37:29] | I’m done believing you. | 我不相信你了 |
[37:35] | Have you talked to Jonathan? | 你和约翰森谈过吗 |
[37:37] | Yeah. | 谈过了 |
[37:38] | Didn’t quite go as planned. | 没有按计划发展 |
[37:42] | The minute the Mystery Woman escapes… | 神秘女人逃脱的时候 |
[37:44] | and we both know that she will… | 我们俩都知道她会… |
[37:45] | she’s going after whatever this map leads to. | 她会追寻这张地图所指的东西 |
[37:48] | And we’ll be there waiting for her. | 我们会在那里等着她 |
[37:51] | “We”? | “我们” |
[37:52] | I’m breaking you out of here. | 我帮你越狱 |
[37:55] | Do you know how risky that is? | 你知道有多危险吗 |
[37:56] | Yes, I do. | 知道 |
[37:58] | And I don’t care. | 但我不在乎 |
[37:59] | Done with the FBI. | 受够了调查局 |
[38:01] | Yeah? What about Kay? | 那凯怎么办 |
[38:03] | Yeah, her too. | 也受够了她 |
[38:07] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[38:08] | Johnny, I should never have let Dad | 约翰尼 我从不该让父亲 |
[38:09] | treat you the way that he did. | 如此待你 |
[38:11] | Shouldn’t have made you keep performing even after he died. | 不应该在他过世后 依旧让你表演 |
[38:13] | And I shouldn’t have made you do the Times Square trick | 当你不想的时候 我不该让你 |
[38:15] | when you didn’t want to. | 做时代广场的表演 |
[38:17] | And I shouldn’t have told you my work with the FBI this year | 我不该告诉你 这一年我都与调查局的合作 |
[38:20] | was gonna get you out of here, ’cause it didn’t. | 能帮你脱身 因为办不到 |
[38:22] | I have made the wrong choice at every single turn. | 每次转折点 我都做了错误的选择 |
[38:26] | That ends today. | 到今天为止了 |
[38:30] | You’re really gonna break me out of here. | 你真要帮我越狱 |
[38:32] | Yeah. Let’s move. | 是的 我们走 |
[38:33] | No. | 不 |
[38:35] | No, I can’t let you do that. | 不 我不能让你这么做 |
[38:37] | That’s what you wanted, Johnny. | 这是你想要的 约翰尼 |
[38:40] | What use are we as two escaped convicts? | 我们两个都因越狱获罪还有什么用 |
[38:42] | – Johnny… – No. | – 约翰尼 – 不 |
[38:45] | The answer’s no. | 答案是不 |
[38:47] | I have to leave. | 我得走了 |
[38:50] | Cameron. | 卡梅伦 |
[38:52] | Hey, Cameron. | 嗨 卡梅伦 |
[38:54] | Cameron, look at me. | 卡梅伦 看着我 |
[38:58] | If you have to go, I understand. | 如果你非要走 我明白 |
[39:00] | If you need to help Jonathan | 如果你要用我不知道的方法 |
[39:02] | in some way that I can’t know about, | 帮助约翰森 |
[39:03] | I get that, too. | 我也明白 |
[39:07] | Look, if I had a chance to go back in time | 听着 如果我有机会回到过去 |
[39:09] | and save my sister, | 并且救下我的妹妹 |
[39:10] | I would do anything… anything. | 我会做任何事 任何事 |
[39:14] | So I’m not gonna be the one to stop you now. | 所以我不会拦着你 |
[39:18] | I don’t want to be that person in your life. | 我不想在你的生命中 成为那样的人 |
[39:23] | I don’t want to be just an FBI agent to you. | 对你来说 我不希望自己只是一个调查局探员 |
[39:29] | I can’t believe you don’t want to escape. | 我不相信你不想逃脱 |
[39:31] | Well, I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[39:33] | What I said was… | 我说的是 |
[39:36] | I don’t want to escape with you. | 我不想和你一起逃脱 |
[39:57] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[40:06] | Just… | 不过 |
[40:09] | Just promise me I’ll see you again. | 不过答应我 我还会见到你 |
[40:21] | No more promises. | 不会再有诺言了 |
[40:28] | Cameron… | 卡梅伦 |
[41:07] | Hello, Jonathan. | 你好 约翰森 |
[41:20] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[41:27] | Tell me your name. | 告诉我你的名字 |