Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

眼见为虚(Deception)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 眼见为虚(Deception)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] What are you willing to do to save your brother? 你愿意为了救你哥哥 做些什么
[00:04] Anything. 任何事
[00:06] Hundreds of jewels in the Rockefeller Collection 来自洛克菲勒收藏的数百件珠宝
[00:08] are being auctioned off tomorrow. 将会在明天被拍卖
[00:09] One is key to something far more important. 其中一个是开启某个更重要的东西的钥匙
[00:11] Next up for bidding, the Lynx Diamond. 下一件竞拍品 天猫座钻石
[00:14] It all connects. The diamond is just another piece of the puzzle. 那就都说得通了 钻石不过是另一块拼图
[00:18] You helped to steal a diamond worth millions. 你助纣为虐 帮着窃取了价值百万的宝石
[00:20] I made a lot of mistakes. 我犯了很多错
[00:22] But I didn’t do that. 但我可没帮着偷宝石
[00:41] Whoa, relax, Marcus. 放轻松 马库斯
[00:44] Forgot I had my keys. 我忘了自己身上有钥匙
[00:52] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:58] Running a bit late again today? 今天又迟到了
[01:01] Sorry, James. Traffic. 对不起 詹姆斯 路上堵了
[01:03] Congratulations, you’ve given the most cliched 恭喜 你给了我从古至今
[01:05] and uninspired excuse of all time. 最老套最没创意的借口
[01:07] I said I was sorry. 我说了对不起
[01:08] Want me to apologize for the excuse, too? 你要我再为我的理由道个歉吗
[01:11] Get to work. 去干活吧
[01:39] James, I need access to the server room. 詹姆斯 我需要进机房
[01:43] Can I use your pass code again? 我能再借用你的通行码吗
[01:47] We’re still on for lunch, right? 我们还能一起吃午饭的 对吗
[01:51] Depends. 看情况
[01:52] Are you gonna make me apologize again? 我还需要道歉吗
[01:54] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[01:56] I just — I can’t have it look like I’m playing favorites. 我只是 我不想让人觉得我偏心
[01:59] I’m already over it. 我没生气了
[02:02] It doesn’t seem like you are. 可你看起来还在气头上
[02:04] Morning, Teddy. 早上好 特迪
[02:05] Mr. Collins. 柯林斯先生
[02:07] Actually, I need something from in here. 其实 我要的是这里面的东西
[02:09] The lab? 实验室里
[02:10] Even I don’t have access to that room. 就连我也进不去那间房
[02:12] He does. 他能
[02:13] Anne, what are you doing? Enter the code right now. – 安妮 你在干吗 – 快输入密码
[02:15] – I’m not letting you in there. – Anne, wh– – 我不会让你进去的 – 安妮
[02:20] How ’bout now? 现在呢
[03:13] This woman killed her boss? 这个女人杀了她上司
[03:14] Almost. The bullet just missed a major artery, 差点 子弹擦着主动脉过去了
[03:16] but he’s gonna be okay. 但他会好起来的
[03:18] A splash of skim, extra shot, and some foam. 一点脱脂奶 双份浓缩 还有一些奶泡
[03:20] Thank you. Is that…? 谢谢 那是…
[03:22] Sprinkle of cinnamon? Yeah. You know me so well. – 肉桂屑 没错 – 你真懂我
[03:25] I’m a good observer. 我有双火眼金睛
[03:26] So, Kay, what did she steal? 所以 凯 她偷了什么
[03:29] It’s classified. 这是机密
[03:30] We won’t tell anyone. 我们不会说出去的
[03:32] Oh, well, in that case… Can we guess? – 既然这样… – 我们能猜猜看吗
[03:33] Was it nuclear? 跟核有关系吗
[03:34] Weapon? 是武器吗
[03:35] A nuclear weapon?! 是核武器
[03:37] I haven’t been briefed yet, so I don’t know. 还没人跟我讲 所以我不知道
[03:38] Probably not nuclear, though. 但估计跟核没有关系
[03:42] You’re disappointed. 你失望了
[03:43] Well, I always wanted to mess around 我一直想跟这种东西
[03:45] with one of those and get my head under the hood. 打打交道 深入研究一下
[03:47] So, why bring the Deception Group in on this one? 这个案子为什么需要魔术小组出马
[03:49] The building is one of the most secure in the world. 这是全世界安保级别最高的建筑之一
[03:51] Impossible to get a weapon of any kind in there. 任何武器都不可能带得进来
[03:53] Yet, somehow, Anne Rojas managed to shoot her supervisor. 但安妮·罗亚斯用某种方法杀了她的上司
[03:56] Sorry, go back. Did you, uh, you say, “Impossible?” 不好意思 你刚刚说了”不可能”
[04:00] You know you don’t own that word. 你知道 这词又不是只有你能说
[04:02] Well… 关于这个…
[04:02] He did try to trademark it. 他确实想给这个词申请专利的
[04:04] Still pending. 还在申请
[04:07] Good morning! How is everyone? 早上好 大家怎么样
[04:11] Why are you in such a good mood? 你心情怎么这么好
[04:13] I’m not. Just said, “Good morning.” 没有 我只是说了”早上好”
[04:15] Good morning. Oh, hey, Dina. – 早上好 – 狄娜
[04:17] Hello. 你好
[04:19] You’re up to speed, Mike? 情况你都了解了吗 迈克
[04:21] Yeah, Deakins filled me in on the case. 对的 迪金斯跟我讲了一下这个案子
[04:23] All right, feels like we should just 好 听起来我们可以
[04:25] get to this building 直接到那栋楼去
[04:27] and see how “Impossible” The security is to penetrate. 看看安保系统有多”不可能”被攻破
[04:29] All right, Cam. You ride with me. 好吧 小卡 你跟我坐一辆车
[04:33] Guys, why don’t you go work on something nuclear? 伙计们 你们为什么不研究点跟核有关的东西
[04:38] I don’t think they noticed. 我觉得他们没发现
[04:39] Well, you could’ve waited more than five seconds 你明明可以多等五秒钟
[04:41] before following me in. 再跟在我后面进来的
[04:42] Well, I thought maybe if I came in right away, 我想 如果我马上进来
[04:44] it would look so suspicious, 就看起来太可疑了
[04:45] it wouldn’t look suspicious. 他们反而不会起疑心
[04:47] Oh, like, reverse suspicion psychology. 就像逆向怀疑心理那样
[04:49] Exactly. Yeah, no, it’s not a thing. – 没错 – 不 才没有这种东西
[04:52] Last night was pretty incredible. 昨晚太妙了
[04:54] Yeah. Yeah, it was. 确实如此
[04:56] And look, we’re not gonna have to sneak around much longer. 听着 我们不会偷偷摸摸太久的
[05:00] I just want Jonathan to hear it from me. 我只是想亲口告诉约翰森
[05:02] I don’t want him hearing it from this lot. 我不想让他从这群人口中听到
[05:04] I’m sorry I brought so much baggage. 抱歉 我负担很多
[05:06] It’s okay. 没事的
[05:07] We all got baggage. 我们都有所顾虑
[05:12] Why wasn’t there a surveillance video outside the lab? 为什么实验室外面没有监控录像
[05:16] The entire lab’s a sensitive area. 整个实验室都是敏感区域
[05:18] No cameras, cellphones, or surveillance. 没有摄像 手机或者监控
[05:21] People aren’t supposed to see the stuff the lab’s working on. 人们不该看到实验室在研究的东西
[05:24] What do you mean by “Stuff?” “东西”指的是什么
[05:26] Don’t answer that. 别回答
[05:27] Did you find Anna’s gun? 你找到安妮的枪了吗
[05:28] No. 没有
[05:30] Don’t know how that gun got in or where it went. 不知道怎么把枪带进来的 也不知道它去哪了
[05:32] People know you can’t slip through our systems. 大家都知道 我们的系统坚不可摧
[05:34] The Stream Wave 4 body scanner, it’s state of the art. 人体扫描仪 这可是最新科技
[05:36] If you have a piece of metal larger than a paper clip, 任何一块比回形针大的金属
[05:38] we’re gonna see it. 我们都能看到
[05:39] What if it’s smaller? 如果是更小的东西呢
[05:40] Than a paper clip? 比回形针还小
[05:42] No, you can’t kill someone with a paper clip. 不可能 你没法用回形针杀人
[05:51] This is Anne’s gun. 这就是安妮的枪
[05:53] Every piece in here is smaller than a paper clip. 这里头的每一片都比一个回形针小
[05:56] It would’ve got through the scanner undetected. 它可以通过扫描仪而不被发现
[05:57] Anne would’ve smuggled one in every morning, 安妮每天早晨都会带一片进来
[05:59] piece by piece. 一片又一片
[06:00] She built a homemade gun. 她亲手做了把枪
[06:02] That must’ve taken forever. 这肯定得花上八百年
[06:04] Eight months, to be exact. 八个月 准确来说
[06:06] She was “Loading Up.” 她在”装牌”
[06:07] Refers to when a magician pulls off a trick 意思是魔术师表演把戏
[06:09] thanks to extreme preparation. 全靠的精心准备
[06:11] Like, uh, planting a playing card months in advance, 就比如提前好几个月摆好一副扑克牌
[06:14] then waiting for the perfect moment. 然后等待那个完美时刻
[06:16] Is that why I keep on finding random cards in my pocket? 这就是我总在口袋里翻到牌的原因吗
[06:18] No, that’s for a different thing. 不 那是另一回事
[06:19] Really? No. – 真的 – 是的
[06:21] The question is, what kind 问题是 什么样的人
[06:22] of person could pull something like this off? 会设计这样的把戏
[06:25] A spy. 间谍
[06:26] What do you mean? Like, a spy, spy? 你指的是什么 碟中谍吗
[06:27] Sleeper. 长期间谍
[06:29] An ex-pat freelancer. 外派的自由人
[06:30] Alvarez. 我是阿尔瓦雷兹
[06:31] She must’ve had everybody fooled. 她肯定骗了所有人
[06:33] She was probably here naked — No backup. 她八成是单枪匹马来的 没有支援
[06:36] You know a lot about spies. 你对间谍懂得真多
[06:38] On our way. 我们马上就来
[06:39] Anne’s supervisor, James Collins, 安妮的上司 詹姆斯·柯林斯
[06:41] just woke up at the hospital. 刚从医院里醒来
[06:42] Let’s go talk to him. No, you’re not cleared. – 去跟他聊聊吧 – 不行 信不过你
[06:44] We need to question him about the item Anne stole. 我们需要问问他安妮偷了什么
[06:46] Alone. 单独问
[06:47] Hey, hey. I’m good with secrets. 我嘴很严的
[06:50] Not these secrets. 这样的秘密不能让你知道
[06:58] Doctors say one inch lower and I’m not alive right now. 医生说子弹再往下一英寸 我就没命了
[07:01] We have evidence to suggest 我们有证据相信
[07:03] that Anne was planning this for months. 安妮为此谋划已久
[07:05] Were there any warning signs? 有什么先兆吗
[07:08] D-Did she get in the lab? 她 她进实验室了
[07:10] Yes. 是的
[07:13] What was in there? 里面有什么
[07:15] You can tell us. 你可以告诉我们
[07:17] We both have compartmental security clearance. 我们俩都有足够的安全许可
[07:19] It’s a miniature electro-scrambler. 是微型电子干扰器
[07:21] The NSA has been developing it for years. 美国国家安全局开发了多年
[07:23] It’s designed to disrupt computer networks 用来干扰电脑网络
[07:25] and take down any security protocols within 200 yards. 两百码距离内可以破解任何安全协议
[07:28] I’m such an idiot! 我真是个笨蛋
[07:32] Everything she said to me was a lie. 她说的都是谎话
[07:34] Were you and Anne romantically involved? 你和安妮谈恋爱了
[07:36] Uh, no. 没有
[07:37] It’s against company policy. 公司不让
[07:39] Well, you do look like someone who was left at the altar. 你看起来像是被甩了
[07:42] You don’t want to lie to us. 别对我们撒谎
[07:50] We started dating a few months ago. 我们几个月前开始约会
[07:52] She’s way out of my league. 我远远配不上她
[07:54] And she asked me out. Such an idiot! 她主动约我出去 太傻了
[07:57] Of course it wasn’t real. 这当然是假的
[08:01] God, I even gave her a drawer at my apartment. 老天 我甚至在家里给她留了一个抽屉
[08:04] A drawer? 一个抽屉
[08:08] Okay, it’s a gym bag. 好吧 是个健身背包
[08:09] That was in the drawer Anne Rojas had 这就是安妮·罗亚斯在詹姆斯·柯林斯
[08:11] at James Collins’ apartment. 家里抽屉的东西
[08:12] I think there’s something hidden in there. 我觉得里面藏着些什么
[08:14] Do you mind if I have a look, mate? Thanks. 介意我看看吗 兄弟 谢了
[08:16] The straps are different sizes. 带子不是一样的尺寸
[08:18] Maybe a millimeter off. 可能差着几毫米
[08:20] Oh, check it out — a sports bra. 看看 一件运动胸衣
[08:21] What? Something hidden in it? 怎么 藏着东西
[08:23] No, I was gonna make a joke, but the mood’s all wrong. 没 本来想开个玩笑 但气氛不对
[08:26] I found something. 有发现
[08:27] Oh, it’s a secret compartment. 隐秘的小格子
[08:30] Looks like you might be right, Kay. It’s pretty spy-ish. 看起来你是对的 凯 确实有间谍的嫌疑
[08:33] The question is, who is she spying for? 问题是 她是谁的间谍
[08:35] Oh, wow, too cool. 哇 太酷了
[08:37] To the naked eye, this just looks like a regular pattern. 肉眼看 只是些普通的图案
[08:39] But magnified… 但放大之后
[08:40] That’s a blueprint. 这是个蓝图
[08:42] This is a map of downtown. 是市中心的地图
[08:48] Yeah, with a line drawn from Chambers Street subway 从钱伯斯街地铁站到尼米兹大楼
[08:52] to the Nimitz Building. 画了一条线
[08:53] The blueprint must be the Nimitz building. 那一定是尼米兹大楼的蓝图
[08:55] Interesting. 有意思
[08:57] The Nimitz building houses a global connection of networks. 尼米兹大楼里有世界网络连接点
[08:59] When you send an email, passes through that building. 你发一封邮件 就要通过那栋大楼
[09:01] – When Gunter searches for porn – We get it. – 甘特如果搜索小黄片 – 懂了
[09:03] Okay, so, this building is the backbone 所以说 这栋大楼是整个城市
[09:05] of all communications in the city. 通讯的中枢神经
[09:07] Why draw a line from the subway? 那为什么从地铁画了条线
[09:09] It’s 200 yards. 两百码的距离
[09:11] The range of the device Anne stole. 安妮偷来设备的有效距离
[09:12] What device? What’d she steal, Kay? 什么设备 她偷了什么 凯
[09:14] I can’t talk about it. 我不能说
[09:15] But if she uses it near the Nimitz building 但如果她在尼米兹大楼周围使用
[09:17] Let me guess. 让我猜猜
[09:18] Wipes out half of New York’s communications. 清除纽约一半的通讯
[09:21] I’ll call Deakins. We can 我给迪金斯打电话
[09:22] get a tactical team there in 30 minutes. 三十分钟内战术小组就能到
[09:23] Do it. 打吧
[09:26] We could be there in 10. 我们十分钟就能到
[09:31] Still unable to tell me what this device is? 还是不能告诉我是什么设备吗
[09:34] All you need to know is if Anne activates the device here, 你只要知道 如果安妮在这儿激活了这个设备
[09:36] it’ll be really bad. 后果很严重
[09:39] You sure about that? 确定
[09:41] The janitor at my 9:00 has just been avoiding the trash. 我九点钟方向的清洁工一直不靠近垃圾
[09:46] 30-year-old teenager just walked by 一个路过的三十岁青少年
[09:47] pretending to play his video game. 假装在玩游戏
[09:49] Homeless woman, She’s got a fresh manicure. 乞讨的女人 刚刚做过指甲
[09:51] Woman in the red jacket over here, 那边穿红衣服的女人
[09:53] she’s having a very nice, long conversation on her cellphone, 她打了非常非常久的电话
[09:55] but… you getting any reception down here? 感觉到什么了吗
[09:58] Well, fancy mom, cheap stroller. 时尚辣妈 便宜推车
[10:00] And last but not least, we have a very dashing gentleman 最后 站在那边的还有一位时髦
[10:02] in a black overcoat over here 身着黑色外衣的男子
[10:04] who’s been staring at us this entire time. 一直在盯着我们
[10:07] I think we just walked into a deception. 我觉得我们刚刚走进一个骗局
[10:09] We did. 确实
[10:11] Man in the black coat watching us, he’s CIA. 盯着我们的黑衣男子 他是中情局的
[10:14] How’d you know that? 你怎么知道
[10:18] He’s my ex. 他是我前任
[10:21] Oh. 哦
[10:22] Should we wave? 要打个招呼吗
[10:25] Definitely not. 当然不
[10:30] So, we just walked into a CIA stakeout. 我们进入了中情局监视范围
[10:34] Doesn’t change our plan. 计划不变
[10:35] Anne Rojas is still our top priority. 安妮·罗亚斯仍是我们的首要目标
[10:37] Oh, ex-boyfriend’s walking over. 前任走过来了
[10:39] – He is? – Yeah, be cool. – 是吗 – 是啊 淡定
[10:41] – I’m cool. – I have some questions for him. – 我很淡定 – 我要问几个问题
[10:43] No, you don’t. 你不能问
[10:44] Kay. 凯
[10:47] Isaac. 艾萨克
[10:48] Let me guess. Anne Rojas. 让我猜猜 目标安妮·罗亚斯
[10:51] Classic crossover jurisdiction. 经典的交叉管辖
[10:53] Mm-hmm. 是啊
[10:54] Well, my team’s already in place. 我的团队已经就位
[10:56] I can see that. We’ll back you up. 看的出来 我们做后援
[10:57] Cameron, why don’t you wait upstairs? 卡梅伦 去上面等着吧
[10:59] Plenty of agents down here. 这里有足够多探员了
[11:00] You’re benching me again? 你又要让我一边凉快去
[11:04] All right. 好吧
[11:22] Oh! 哦
[11:24] Sorry. Sorry. 抱歉 对不起
[11:26] Kay, she’s coming toward you. 凯 她向你走过来了
[11:27] There she is. Woman in the purple coat. 看到了 穿着紫色大衣的女人
[11:29] On my mark. Move in. Now! Go! 听我口令 逼近 立刻行动
[11:31] On the ground! Don’t move! 趴在地上 别动
[11:37] She’s got a gun! 她有枪
[11:42] Help me. 帮个忙
[11:47] Does she have the device? 她带着设备吗
[11:49] No. 没有
[11:53] No, just a deck of cards. 没带 只是一副扑克牌
[11:55] She was reaching for this. 她刚想拿出这个
[12:01] Sorry. Sorry. 抱歉 对不起
[12:02] Uh, thanks. 谢了
[12:04] Who the hell’s this guy? 他到底是谁
[12:05] – He’s with me. – He’s with you. – 我的人 – 你的人
[12:07] – I’m with her. He’s not with me, with me. – 我跟她是一起的 – 我们不是那种关系
[12:09] We just… We just work together. He’s a consultant. 我们 我们只是共事 他是个顾问
[12:11] That’s good that you clarified that. Cameron Black. 解释得不错 卡梅伦·布莱克
[12:13] Observer. 观察员
[12:15] Magician. 魔术师
[12:16] Isaac Walker. 艾萨克·沃克
[12:20] It’s been too long, Kay. 很久不见了 凯
[12:28] Hey. 嗨
[12:29] Hey. 嗨
[12:30] Any progress? 有进展吗
[12:32] I just hit a roadblock. 遇到障碍了
[12:33] There’s this entire page that they, uh… 整幅照片他们…
[12:41] What is it? Bad news? 怎么了 有坏消息
[12:42] No. 不是
[12:44] No… 不
[12:45] Um, it’s just, um… 就是…
[12:48] Well, I-I mean… 我是说…
[12:50] Just say it, Dina. 说吧 狄娜
[12:55] Mike and I, we’ve decided… 迈克和我 我们决定…
[13:02] He’s a lucky guy. 他很幸运
[13:04] Are you gonna let me finish? 你能让我说完吗
[13:05] I know the ending. 我知道你要说什么
[13:13] Can I… Can I help? 我能 我能帮忙吗
[13:16] No, I’m all good. Thanks for the update. 不用了 我可以的 谢谢你告知我
[13:23] Wait. 等下
[13:28] Maybe you can help. 也许你可以帮忙
[13:30] I need to figure out what the FBI’s hiding from me. 我需要知道调查局隐瞒了些什么
[13:33] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[13:34] There’s an entire page that they redacted 神秘女子的档案里有一整页
[13:38] from the Mystery Woman’s file. 都被涂抹了
[13:40] Why? We’re all on the same team. 为什么 我们是一起的
[13:43] Well, that’s what I thought. 我也是这么想的
[13:46] Do you want me to ask Mike about it? 你想让我问下迈克吗
[13:48] No. 不
[13:50] No, I-I don’t want you to ask your new boyfriend about it. 不 我不想让你问你的新男朋友
[13:53] I just, um…. 我只是…
[13:56] I thought maybe you could borrow his ID 我觉得你可以借他的证件几分钟
[14:00] for a couple minutes and download the original file. 然后下载原始的文件
[14:04] Johnny… 约翰尼…
[14:06] I can’t do that. 我不能那样做
[14:08] You’re not just a tiny bit curious 难道你就没有一点点好奇
[14:12] to see what’s on this page? 文件上写了什么吗
[14:14] Please. 拜托
[14:16] I’m just trying to get home. 我只想快点回家
[14:21] So, when were you gonna tell me? 所以 你准备什么时候告诉我
[14:23] Tell you what? 告诉你什么
[14:24] That you dated a super spy. 你曾经和一个大间谍约会过
[14:25] I wasn’t hiding it from you. 我没有在隐瞒
[14:27] I’ve replayed eight conversations 我已经在脑海里回想了
[14:29] we’ve had about exes in my head. 我们谈到前任的八段对话里
[14:30] And it could’ve come up easily in any one of them. 没有一个提及了这个大间谍
[14:33] What else are you not telling me? 你还有什么没告诉我
[14:35] – A lot. – Fair enough. – 很多 – 好吧
[14:37] So, how you been, Kay? 所以 最近怎么样 凯
[14:39] You seeing anyone? 有女朋友吗
[14:40] – That was fast. – She’s single. – 很直接 – 她还单身
[14:43] I’ve been busy. Work. 我一直很忙 要工作
[14:45] What about you? 你呢
[14:47] Also single. 我也单身
[14:48] Really? You? 真的吗 你单身
[14:50] I’m gonna hang back. 你们先走
[14:52] Let you guys talk. 你们先聊
[14:55] Just got off the phone with Langley. 刚刚接到兰利的电话
[14:57] FBI and CIA have equal jurisdiction on this, 调查局和中情局在这件案子享有同等管辖权
[14:59] but they want this contained. 但是他们希望局势得到控制
[15:01] Cameron, you’re off this case. 卡梅伦 你不能参与这个案子
[15:02] – Oh, it’s all good. I can handle it. – CIA thinks otherwise. – 没事 我可以的 – 中情局不这么认为
[15:05] Sorry, Cam. 抱歉 小卡
[15:07] Why don’t you wait in my office? 你去我办公室等吧
[15:09] It’s nothing personal. 这不是针对你
[15:11] It’s starting to feel personal. 我感觉有点针对我
[15:16] Hey. 嘿
[15:19] Hey. Is now a bad time? 嘿 现在不方便吗
[15:21] It’s never a bad time to see you. 所有时间都方便见你
[15:24] Hey, aren’t we violating FBI policy or something? 我们违反调查局规定了吧
[15:28] Probably. How did it go with Jonathan? 可能 和约翰森谈的怎么样
[15:31] As I expected it would be. 和我想的差不多
[15:33] Sorry. 我很抱歉
[15:35] Yeah. 没事
[15:39] Something else on your mind? 有什么烦心事吗
[15:42] so, a page from Jonathan’s file on the Mystery Woman 约翰森拿到的关于神秘女子的文件
[15:46] has been redacted. 有一页被涂抹了
[15:47] And he was just wondering why the FBI would want 他想知道为什么调查局
[15:50] to withhold information from him. 要对他隐瞒信息
[15:53] Files are made classified for a lot of reasons. 文件被封存有许多原因
[15:57] To protect informants 保护线人
[15:58] or sometimes it’s a bigger case that can’t be exposed. 或者有时候涉及了更重大的案件 不能透露
[16:00] Tell Jonathan I’m sorry, 转告约翰森 我很抱歉
[16:02] but we can’t share classified files. 但是我们不能分享机密文件
[16:05] Are you still coming over? 你今晚还来吗
[16:07] I sent the boys to their grandma’s house. 我把孩子们送到他们的祖母家了
[16:10] Well, then, yes. I’ll be there. 那好的 我会来的
[16:14] Great. 太好了
[16:15] Where’s the device, Anne? 那个装置在哪 安妮
[16:20] It’s close, but I still need it. 快结束了 但是我还需要它
[16:23] Why didn’t you have it on you at the train station? 为什么你在地铁站的时候没有带着它
[16:26] What are you planning? 你有什么计划
[16:29] I’m gathering information. 我在收集信息
[16:32] On what? 关于什么
[16:36] Redbird. 红鸟
[16:39] What’s Redbird? 什么是红鸟
[16:43] Can you excuse us, Kay? 你能回避一下吗 凯
[16:45] No. What’s Redbird? 不行 什么是红鸟
[16:53] You don’t have clearance for this conversation. 你没有权限进行这场对话
[16:55] If you prefer, we can transfer her to a CIA facility. 如果你愿意 我们可以把她转移到中情局
[16:57] We have equal jurisdiction here. 我们有同等的管辖权
[16:59] And I can’t continue this line of questioning 我无法在你在场的情况下
[17:01] with you present, Kay. 继续询问 凯
[17:03] Let me find out what she’s up to, okay? 让我们找出她到底在计划什么 好吗
[17:06] So many secrets, Isaac. 很多秘密 艾萨克
[17:09] I will give you five minutes with her. 我给你五分钟 单独询问
[17:11] But Anne Rojas stays with us. 但是安妮·罗亚斯待在这
[17:19] So, Kay’s ex is CIA? 所以 凯的前任是中情局
[17:21] He’s a super spy. 他是个大间谍
[17:23] Didn’t know she dated James Bond. 不知道她和詹姆斯·邦德约过
[17:24] Can’t tell if you’re impressed or threatened. 我不知道你是被震撼了还是被吓到了
[17:26] I’m not threatened. I just — I don’t know. 我没有被吓到 我只是 我也不知道
[17:28] It’s weird to think of Kay in a relationship. 想象凯和别人谈恋爱很奇怪
[17:30] But he seems cool. 但是他看起来不错
[17:32] Even if he did throw me out of the interrogation room earlier. 即使他之前不让我进审问室
[17:34] Apparently, this Anne Rojas character 很显然 这个安妮·罗亚斯
[17:36] has some sensitive information. 有些敏感的信息
[17:38] – How’d you catch her? – Found a map and the blueprints – 你们怎么抓住她的 – 找到了一张地图
[17:40] of the building she was targeting. 还有一个她目标大楼的蓝图
[17:41] Sloppy. 太粗心了
[17:43] No, it was very well-hidden. 不是 是藏得很好的
[17:44] She’s got some serious skills, 她有些厉害
[17:46] but what’s weird is 但是很奇怪
[17:48] she didn’t have the device on her at the subway. 她在地铁站被抓时身上没有那个装置
[17:49] You sure that was her target? 你确定那是她的目标吗
[17:51] Well, why else would she be there? 不然呢 她为什么会在那
[17:53] What’s bothering me is she spent months 让我很奇怪的是
[17:56] meticulously planning this thing and then… 她花了几个月的时间 小心翼翼地计划
[17:58] Only to get easily caught. 结果很轻易就被抓了
[18:01] Maybe that was her plan. 也许这才是她的计划
[18:03] She wanted us to catch her. 她希望被抓
[18:08] Don’t let her out of your sight. 别让她离开你的视线
[18:10] – Yes, sir. – How’s Redbird? – 好的 长官 – 红鸟怎么样了
[18:13] – Kay. – Let me guess. – 凯 – 让我猜一下
[18:16] Code word. 行动代号
[18:17] Mission? Energy drink? 任务 能量饮料
[18:20] How am I supposed to do my job 如果我不知道所有信息
[18:22] without all of the relevant information? 我怎么做我的工作
[18:24] Job is done. 工作完成了
[18:26] We caught her before she could activate the device. 我们在她启动装置前就抓到了她
[18:28] End of story. 故事结束
[18:30] – Let us take it from here. – The device is still out there. – 接下来让我们接手 – 装置还没找到
[18:33] Who is she, Isaac? 她是谁 艾萨克
[18:36] Can’t talk about it. 不能说
[18:38] It must be tiring. 你一定很累吧
[18:40] – What? – Endless secrets. – 什么 – 无尽的秘密
[18:42] Always shutting everybody out. 永远把人拒之门外
[18:46] You haven’t changed since we were together. 我们在一起时你就这样
[18:48] Kay, it’s part of my job… 凯 这是我工作的一部分…
[18:50] Hey, how was it with, uh… 嗨 现在情况怎么样…
[18:51] Sorry, am I interrupting something? 抱歉 我有打扰到你们吗
[18:53] Feels like I’m interrupting something. 感觉好像打扰到你们了
[18:54] Actually, we were … 其实 我们在…
[18:55] What is it, Cameron? 你要说什么 卡梅伦
[18:56] I don’t think the Nimitz building was Anne’s real target. 我觉得安妮的目标并不是尼米兹大厦
[18:59] Why was she at the subway station? 那她刚才为什么会出现在地铁站
[19:01] This is just a theory right now, 现在这还只是猜想
[19:02] but I… I think she wanted us to catch her. 但是我… 我觉得她希望被我们抓住
[19:04] Why would she want us to bring her here to FBI headquarters? 她为什么会希望被抓到调查局总部呢
[19:15] Hey, are you okay? 嗨 你没事吧
[19:44] We have a Code Red. Security accounts are breached. 红色警报 安全账户被入侵了
[19:56] Security’s down. 安防系统失效了
[19:58] We need this door open now. 我们现在要打开这道门
[20:02] What the hell? 发生了什么
[20:07] He’s alive. Where did she go? 他还活着 她去哪了
[20:11] She’s escaping. 她逃跑了
[20:25] We have to get to the ground floor before she exits the building. 我们必须在她逃出大厦前赶到一楼去
[20:27] Wait, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等
[20:29] What if I was right and this was her plan to get caught? 万一我想的是对的 她的计划就是要被捕
[20:30] Why would she want to do that? 为什么想被捕
[20:32] Elevators are down, along with security. 电梯和安防系统一样都停了
[20:33] Let’s take the stairs. 我们走楼梯吧
[20:35] I don’t know, but she obviously 我不知道 但是
[20:37] stole the device to use it in this building. 很显然她偷了装置并在这栋大厦里使用了
[20:39] So, the… the question is, why? 所以 问题是为什么
[20:42] What else is in this building? 这栋大厦里还有什么机构
[20:44] Uh, EPA, Department of Labor, 环保局 劳工部
[20:46] Health and Human Services… 健康与人类服务…
[20:47] 23rd floor. 二十三楼
[20:48] What’s on the 23rd floor? 二十三楼有什么
[20:58] How did I not know there was a CIA black ops location 为什么我不知道
[21:01] in my building? 在我的大厦里有中情局的黑色行动点
[21:03] They don’t put up signs. 他们不会挂上标志
[21:10] Damn it! 可恶
[21:20] When Anne activated the scrambler, 当安妮启动扰码器
[21:22] every computer and network device was disabled. 所有的电脑和网络装置都失效了
[21:24] If she wanted to steal information from the CIA, 如果她是想从中情局偷取信息的话
[21:26] she’d have to come here. 她就必须来这里
[21:28] These are actual CIA files? 这些是真的中情局档案吗
[21:29] Yeah, going back decades. 是的 可以追溯到几十年前的
[21:31] Any idea which one she’s after? 知道她要找什么资料吗
[21:33] Check the Redbird file. 看看红鸟档案
[21:35] What’s Redbird? 什么是红鸟
[21:41] It’s gone. 档案被偷了
[21:42] She can’t get out of the building. 她逃不出这栋大厦的
[21:44] Everybody’s searching for her. 所有人都在搜寻她
[21:48] Guys, wasn’t Anne wearing a purple coat? 伙计们 安妮是不是穿了件紫色的外套
[21:51] Yeah. 是的
[21:52] Anne? 安妮
[21:54] If you can hear me, do not move. 如果你能听见我说话 别动
[21:56] Careful, Kay. 小心点 凯
[22:01] It’s not Anne. 不是安妮
[22:03] Haley. Agent Haley Riggs. 海莉 是海莉·里格斯特工
[22:05] Her badge is missing. 她的证件被偷走了
[22:06] Whoa, that’s Woman in the Red Coat from the subway station. 哦 这是在地铁站穿着红色外套的那位女士
[22:09] Anne switched coats with her. 安妮和她交换了外套
[22:11] Signal’s still scrambled. We can’t radio the lobby. 信号仍旧在干扰中 我们联系不上大堂
[22:32] Her real name is Anais Gomez. 她的真名叫安娜·高美兹
[22:35] She’s Venezuelan intelligence. Russian trained. 她是委内瑞拉情报人员 在俄罗斯接受的训练
[22:38] Five years ago, the CIA had an operation in Venezuela. 五年前 中情局在委内瑞拉开展了一次行动
[22:41] Rendition of a rogue intelligence officer. 引渡一名骗子情报人员
[22:43] Her mission was to grab them 她的任务是带着他们
[22:45] and move them to one of our black sites. 并把他们带到中情局的安全点
[22:47] The operation was called “Redbird?” 这项行动叫做’红鸟’
[22:49] Anais was part of 安娜当时是
[22:50] the intelligence officer’s security detail. 这名情报人员的安保小分队成员
[22:53] Things went sideways. 事情失控了
[22:56] She escaped with the intelligence officer, 她同这位情报人员一起逃跑了
[22:58] but the rest of her agents all died. 但是安保小组的其他特工都死了
[23:00] Her whole team was wiped out by the CIA. 她的整个小组都被中情局扫荡了
[23:03] So, she’s a spy. 所以 她是间谍
[23:05] One of the best. 还是其中最好的那种
[23:06] An assassin. 一位杀手
[23:08] Highly trained. Expert marksman. 经过严格的训练 神枪手
[23:10] What does she want with the file? 她要这份档案做什么呢
[23:11] It has information about the operation. 文档里有那次行动的信息
[23:13] Identities of the CIA agents involved. 参与行动的中情局特工的身份
[23:15] Informants. 信息提供者信息
[23:20] Excuse me. 接个电话
[23:22] Yeah? 喂
[23:26] You know he’s not telling us everything about Redbird. 他没有将红鸟行动的全部信息告诉我们
[23:28] I’m surprised he’s giving us this much. 他能告诉我们这些我已经很惊讶了
[23:31] Was it like this when you two were dating? 你们俩以前约会时也是这样吗
[23:33] I mean, it can’t be much by way of work talk 我是说 当你们要去抓坏人时
[23:35] when you’re off to kill bad guys. 你们不能谈很多关于工作的事情吧
[23:37] Isaac isn’t a spy. He’s a field agent, 艾萨克不是间谍 他是一线特工
[23:39] but he did have his share of secrets. 但是他也有很多秘密
[23:41] Definitely put a strain on our relationship. 这些肯定给我们的关系带来一些压力
[23:44] How serious was it with you two? 你们俩当时对这段感情有多认真
[23:52] What happened? 怎么了
[23:53] Uh… 额…
[23:57] Alex… 亚力克山…
[23:58] Alexandra. 亚力克山德拉
[24:00] She was part of the Venezuelan operation. 她是委内瑞拉行动的一员
[24:02] She retired last year to work here in the city. 她去年退休了来到这里工作
[24:10] Anne got to her first? 安妮第一个找到了她
[24:12] She killed her. 安妮杀了她
[24:18] Sniper bullet. 用的狙击枪
[24:20] This was always about revenge for her. 原来她是为了报复
[24:23] That’s why Anne stole the Redbird file. 这也是为什么安妮要偷取红鸟的档案
[24:25] It’s her kill list. 那是她的杀人名单
[24:26] Who else was on that list? 还有谁在名单上
[25:18] I’m gonna need your jacket. 我要借用一下你的夹克
[25:20] What? 什么
[25:22] Isaac? 艾萨克
[25:24] – What’s going on? – I’m FBI. – 发生了什么 – 我是调查局
[25:27] We think someone wants you dead. 我们认为有人想谋杀你
[25:28] It’s Anais Gomez. 安娜·高美兹
[25:30] Venezuela? 委内瑞拉行动
[25:31] She already got to Alexandra. 她已经杀死了亚力克山德拉
[25:32] She was shot with a sniper rifle. 她使用一把狙击步枪射击的
[25:33] We believe you’re the next target. 我们觉得你就是下一个目标
[25:35] So, uh, take off your jacket. 所以 脱下你的夹克
[25:37] Why? 为什么
[25:38] It’s the only way you’re getting out of this tunnel alive. 这是你能活着走出隧道的唯一办法
[25:44] Okay, Cameron, stick to the plan. 卡梅伦 按计划行动
[25:47] And don’t give Anne a good shot. 不要让安妮获得好的射击机会
[25:56] Cameron, we’re sweeping the rooftops for Anne, 卡梅伦 我们在搜寻安妮射击的房顶
[25:58] but we’re gonna need a second to find her. 但我们需要一些时间
[26:00] We need you to stall while we search. 我们需要你在我们搜寻时能拖住她
[26:02] Look for cover and run as fast as you can, okay? 寻找掩护的地方 尽量跑快些 可以吗
[26:10] Kay, I’m running out of trees. 凯 前面没有树可以遮挡了
[26:12] You’ll be fine. 没事的
[26:32] Cameron! 卡梅伦
[27:08] Absolutely brilliant! 这办法太棒了
[27:11] This dame’s a crack shot! 这一枪好准啊
[27:13] If this wall wasn’t here, 要不是这面墙在这
[27:15] your brains would be all over your trousers! 你的脑浆都被打出来了
[27:16] She’s aiming somewhere worse. 她瞄准的地方更恐怖
[27:18] Still on task here. 任务还没完成了
[27:19] Here’s the janitor with his ray gun. 这就是看门人用的射线枪
[27:23] It’s called lidar protractor. 这个叫激光雷达量角器
[27:26] Sounds a bit rude, doesn’t it? 这名称不怎么好听 是吧
[27:35] – Do we have a location? – We do now. – 有定位了吗 – 有了
[27:38] Hotel Lavender. On the roof. 薰衣草酒店 楼顶
[27:39] Mike, it’s the Hotel Lavender. 迈克 在薰衣草酒店
[27:41] We’re pulling up there now. 我们现在就过去
[27:44] Anne Rojas, you’re under arrest. Again. 安妮·罗亚斯 你又被捕了
[27:50] Got her. 把她带走
[27:56] – That’s easy. – Hey. – 这很容易 – 嗨
[27:58] Thanks for all your help. 谢谢你们的帮忙
[28:00] You know, when Kay first told me about your Deception Group, 凯第一次跟我提起你的魔术小组的时候
[28:03] I was, uh, skeptical. 我将信将疑
[28:06] Now I want my own magic consultant. 现在我也想要自己的魔术顾问了
[28:08] All right, well, as long as it’s not David Blaine. 好吧 别请大卫·布莱恩就行
[28:11] Hate that guy. 我看他不顺眼
[28:13] Kidding. 开玩笑的
[28:15] So, uh, want to grab a bite at Bamonte’s? 想去巴莫特家吃点东西吗
[28:19] Like old times? 像原来那样
[28:21] Thought maybe we could catch up. 我们可以叙叙旧
[28:24] You know, like regular people do. 就像普通人做的那样
[28:27] Yeah, no. 算了吧
[28:28] I don’t — I don’t think that’s a good idea. 我不 我觉得不好
[28:32] Right, right. No, I understand. 好吧 好吧 不 我理解
[28:37] Well, I’ll — I’ll call you. 我会打你电话的
[28:39] If something comes up with the case. 如果案子有任何进展的话
[28:41] Yeah. 好
[28:43] Yeah. 就这样
[28:48] Hungry? 饿了吗
[28:49] I’m starving. 我快饿晕了
[28:50] Isaac just asked you to dinner? 艾萨克刚刚请你吃晚饭了
[28:53] There’s a little too much history there, Cameron. 这里面牵扯到太多陈年往事了 卡梅伦
[28:55] Well, why don’t you leave the history in the past 为什么不把陈年往事丢在过去
[28:57] and, uh, eat a pizza? 去吃个披萨呢
[28:58] Because it’s not that simple. 因为事情没那么简单
[29:00] It’s dinner, Kay. 只是顿晚饭 凯
[29:03] I feel like Isaac has some stuff he wants to say to you. 我觉得艾萨克有事想跟你说
[29:06] And I think you have some stuff to say to him, too. 我想你也有事想跟他说
[29:09] Tell me I’m wrong. 我没说错吧
[29:12] You’re not. 你没错
[29:15] Like I said, I’m a good observer. 我早就说过了 我有双火眼金睛
[29:22] Isaac. 艾萨克
[29:33] So, you told Kay to go on the date? 所以你让凯约会去了
[29:34] Yeah. 没错
[29:36] So, what’s the problem? She went on the date. – 问题在哪里 – 她去约会了
[29:38] Yeah, I’m struggling to connect the dots 我在思考你究竟为什么
[29:40] that lead back to you calling me. 要打电话给我
[29:42] Yeah, so am I. 我也在思考这个问题
[29:43] Do you not want Kay to get back together 你不想让凯和她的超级间谍前任
[29:45] with her super-spy ex? 再续前缘吗
[29:46] I just want her to be happy. 我只希望她开心
[29:48] Does she seem happy? 她看上去开心吗
[29:49] Yeah. So, everything’s good. – 是的 – 那就万事大吉了
[29:51] If she’s happy, I’m happy. 她开心 我就开心
[29:53] You don’t sound happy. 你听上去不怎么开心
[29:54] I’m not. Oh. 我不开心
[29:56] There it is. 问题就在这儿
[29:58] Took longer than I expected. 比我想象的久了一点
[30:01] What? 什么
[30:02] You’ve developed feelings for Kay. 你对凯有感觉了
[30:03] That explains why you’re jealous. 这就是为什么你嫉妒了
[30:05] Jealous? 嫉妒
[30:06] Come on, I’m not jealous. I’m never jealous. 拜托 我才不是嫉妒 我从不嫉妒
[30:07] David Blaine. 大卫·布莱恩
[30:10] Holy crap. 该死
[30:13] I’m jealous. 我是嫉妒了
[30:15] Thanks for coming. 谢谢你来了
[30:16] Hey, I’m sorry to talk shop, 抱歉我又提起工作上的事
[30:18] but are Redbird questions still off limits? 但关于红鸟的问题还是机密吗
[30:20] Depends on the question. 取决于问题是什么
[30:23] Anne and her team were protecting 安妮和她的队伍在保护
[30:25] an intelligence agent — Redbird’s target. 一名情报人员 也就是红鸟的目标
[30:27] Whatever happened to him? 他最后怎么样了
[30:30] We received credible intel that he was killed 我们收到可靠线报
[30:32] not long after the op. 说他在行动后不久就被杀了
[30:35] So, Anne lost her entire team for nothing. 所以安妮白白牺牲了一整支队伍
[30:39] You feeling sorry for her? 你很同情她
[30:41] No, but I work with a team that I care very much about. 没有 但我也有一只我很关心的团队
[30:44] I get what she lost that day. 我可以理解她那天的悲痛
[30:49] Hospital just called. 医院打来电话
[30:51] James Collins disappeared from his room. 詹姆斯·柯林斯从房间里消失了
[30:53] Wait, what? Her supervisor? 等等 什么 她的上司
[30:56] He got shot. Why would he — 他被打了一枪 他为什么要…
[30:59] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[31:01] I even gave her a drawer at my apartment. 我还给了她 我公寓里的一个抽屉
[31:02] That was in the drawer 这个就是安妮·罗亚斯
[31:03] Anne Rojas had at James Collins’ apartment. 放在詹姆斯·柯林斯公寓抽屉里的东西
[31:05] The blueprint must be the Nimitz building. 蓝图一定是尼米兹大楼
[31:07] Oh, my God, he’s working with Anne. 天哪 他和安妮是一伙的
[31:09] Why do you say that? 为什么这么说
[31:10] He’s the reason her entire plan worked. 她的整个计划是靠他才成功的
[31:12] He led us to the duffel, which led us to Anne. 他指引我们去了医院 找到了安妮
[31:14] Anne almost killed him. 可安妮差点杀了他
[31:15] Yeah, but she didn’t. 没错 可她没有
[31:16] From two feet away. 只有两英尺的距离
[31:17] A-An expert marksman. 一个资深神枪手
[31:19] She had me cold from 400 yards out. 她在四百码开外就能打晕我
[31:20] If she wanted him dead, he’d be dead. 如果她想要他死 他早就死透了
[31:22] So, if James is working with Anne — 如果詹姆斯和安妮是一伙的
[31:24] He’s gonna finish what she started. 他就会替她完成使命
[31:26] Killing everyone on the Redbird mission. 杀掉红鸟任务里的所有人
[31:32] You gotta go save the world? 你要去拯救世界了
[31:38] A CIA agent turning off his phone? 中情局特工关手机
[31:41] I don’t believe it. 难以置信
[31:42] For one night. Hmm. 仅此一晚
[31:54] I haven’t done that since I was a deputy. 自从当了警官以后 我就再也没干过这种事了
[31:56] Since — 自从
[31:57] We were together. 我们在一起之后
[31:58] Felt good. 感觉不错
[31:59] When we were together? 我们在一起的时候
[32:01] When I turned off my phone. 我关掉手机的时候
[32:20] Whoa, whoa, whoa. They closed Tiki Town? 等等 他们关掉了提基小镇
[32:23] Last year. 去年的事了
[32:24] It’s where we had our first date. 我们第一次约会就在那儿
[32:25] I remember. 我还记得
[32:26] My God, you were acting so weird. 我的天 你当时表现得太奇怪了
[32:29] I asked you what you did for a living 我问你 你的工作是什么
[32:31] and you said, “Global-ish stuff.” 你说 “国际事务”
[32:33] Hey, you cover was bad, too. 你的借口也遭透了
[32:35] “Legal processing.” “法务处理”
[32:37] Yeah, and by the way, you didn’t need to hide your job. 顺便 你其实用不着隐瞒职业的
[32:39] You weren’t a secret agent. 你又不是秘密特工
[32:41] I wasn’t going to tell you mine if you didn’t tell me yours. 如果你不说你的 我也没打算说我的
[32:43] And I don’t think you would have if I hadn’t guessed it. 要不是我猜中了 你估计也不会告诉我
[32:45] Well, I’m surprised I got a second date. 没想到我还能有第二次约会
[32:50] Hey, you remember the last time we were there? 你记得我们最后一次那儿的时候吗
[32:55] Why would you bring that up? 为什么要提起这个
[32:57] I think about it a lot. 我经常想到这个
[33:00] Me, too. 我也是
[33:03] I still can’t believe you did it at Tiki Town. 我至今不敢相信你居然在提基小镇求婚
[33:07] It’s not the most romantic spot. 那儿又不是最浪漫的地方
[33:10] I said yes, didn’t I? 我答应了 不是吗
[33:20] The CIA’s systems are back online. 中情局系统重新上线了
[33:22] They gave us a copy of the file. 他们给了我们一份文件的复印件
[33:23] Turns out Redbird wasn’t the name of the Venezuelan mission. 事实证明红鸟不是委内瑞拉任务的名字
[33:26] It was the code name of the team leader. 而是任务负责人的代号
[33:28] That must be their main target. Does it reveal his identity? 那一定是他们的主要目标了 有写他的身份吗
[33:30] No. Just height, hair color, 没有 只有身高 发色
[33:32] and the name of his fiance at the time. 还有他当时未婚妻的名字
[33:35] His fiance? 他的未婚妻
[33:36] It was the secrets. 是秘密
[33:38] It was all of the lies. 是弥天大谎
[33:40] I know that was part of your job, Isaac, 我知道那是你工作的一部分 艾萨克
[33:42] but when I saw our future together, 但当我想象我们在一起的未来时
[33:44] it’s just — 那不是
[33:45] It’s just not what I wanted my life to be. 那不是我希望我的人生变成的样子
[33:51] Kay, I have to tell you something 凯 我告诉你一件
[33:53] about the Venezuelan mission. 关于委内瑞拉任务的事
[33:55] Redbird? 关于红鸟的吗
[33:58] I led the assassination team 杀死安妮同事的暗杀小组
[34:00] that killed Anne’s colleagues. 是由我领导的
[34:01] You were there? 你在里面吗
[34:03] On a kill mission? 你接了杀人任务
[34:05] But you were a f– You were a field agent. 但你是 你是外勤特工
[34:08] I’ve never been a field agent. 我不是外勤特工 从来都不是
[34:11] But when we were together, y… 但我们在一起时 你
[34:15] That’s why you shut me out. 你就是因为这个才拒绝我
[34:17] I was trying to protect you. 我是在保护你
[34:19] Wait, if you were on that mission, 等等 如果你也加入那个任务
[34:21] then your name is in that file. 那你的名字也在档案里
[34:22] No, because I was the team leader, 没有 因为我是队长
[34:24] only my code name is in the file. 只有我的代号在上面
[34:26] Your code name? 你的代号
[34:31] I’m Redbird. 我就是红鸟
[34:41] You’ve reached Agent Kay Daniels. 你现在拨打的是凯·丹尼尔斯特工的电话
[34:42] I can’t make it to the phone… 我无法帮你接通电话
[34:44] Damn it. 我去
[34:45] Kay’s not answering, either, and the restaurant line is dead. 凯不接电话 餐厅的电话也打不通
[34:47] Why didn’t Isaac tell us he was Redbird? 为什么艾萨克不跟我们说他就是红鸟
[34:49] Why didn’t Kay tell us they were engaged? 为什么凯不告诉我们他们两个订婚了
[34:50] And why did they put her name in the case file? 为什么要把她的名字写进档案里
[34:52] Standard protocol. 协议规定的
[34:53] The CIA lists significant relations 中情局列出一些有重要关系的人
[34:55] just in case things go badly. 以防事情严重化
[34:56] If James thinks that Isaac was Kay’s fiance, 如果詹姆斯认为艾萨克和凯是未婚夫妻的话
[34:58] he’s gonna kill ’em both. 他一定会杀了他们俩个
[34:59] Come on, Mike. Put your foot down, man. 快点 迈克 停下来
[35:03] Oh, come on, you’ve got to be… 快点 你…
[35:06] Oh, you got to be… 噢 你要…
[35:08] There has to faster route. Are you using Waze? 这里有一条捷径 你有用导航吗
[35:10] It’s a half a mile, but with traffic… 大约还有半英里 但遇到交通…
[35:13] Cameron, you are not going out there without backup! 卡梅伦 没有后援的话 你不能去
[35:15] Back me up! 支援我
[35:16] Cameron! Ca-Cameron! 卡梅伦 卡卡梅伦
[35:29] You gonna say anything? 你要说什么吗
[35:31] What’s the point? 有什么意义呢
[35:32] You probably have the perfect answer planned 你可能已经准备好每个问题的
[35:34] – for every question. – No. – 标准答案了 – 没有
[35:37] Not right now. 现在没有
[35:39] Please. Ask me anything. 拜托 问我点什么吧
[35:45] Was it real? 是真的吗
[35:46] – What? – Our relationship. – 什么 – 我们的感情
[35:50] Was it ever real? 我们以前的感情是真的吗
[35:54] I have never stopped. 我从未放弃过
[35:58] Yes, it was real. 是的 是真的
[36:04] That’s why I asked you to dinner 所以我才约你出来吃饭
[36:05] – Don’t. – I think – 别这样 – 我觉得
[36:06] W… 我…
[36:09] Let me finish, please. 让我说完 好吗
[36:14] You said earlier that it must be tiring. 你之前说 这样很累
[36:16] A lifetime of secrets. 一辈子背负着秘密
[36:18] Sacrificing everything and everyone important to me. 牺牲一切我在乎的人和物
[36:22] Even losing you. 甚至失去你
[36:25] You’re right. 你说的对
[36:27] I’m tired, Kay. 我累了 凯
[36:41] Kay. 凯
[36:43] Kay, come on. 凯 别这样
[36:44] Sorry about tonight. 今晚真是对不起
[36:57] Kay! Stop! Stop! 凯 等等 等等
[36:59] You’re making a mistake! 你做错了
[37:01] – What are you doing? – Don’t do this. – 你在干什么 – 别这样
[37:03] Don’t…Don’t leave me for some guy you just met. 别 不要因为这个刚见面的人就离开我
[37:05] Kay, we were engaged just three years ago. 凯 我们三年前可是订过婚的
[37:08] This…This is wrong. 这 这样做是错的
[37:11] This is impossible. 这是不可能的
[37:12] I mean, come on, look at him. Then look at me. 拜托 你看看他 在看看我
[37:15] How is this even a choice? We had it all. 你怎么会做出这样的选择呢 我们都有啊
[37:17] Don’t throw it away ’cause this… 不要离开我 因为
[37:20] We were in love. 我们还爱着对方
[37:21] We still are. 我们还相爱
[37:23] Kay, I love… 凯 我爱…
[37:27] – Cameron! – Got him. Suspect down. – 卡梅伦 – 抓住了 嫌疑犯已倒地
[37:36] Tah! 嗒
[37:39] Can’t say, “Dah.” 说不出”嗒”
[37:44] Still can’t say it. 还是说不出
[37:56] How’s Cameron? 卡梅伦怎么样了
[37:57] Stupid. Bruised. 真蠢 淤青了
[37:59] He’s lucky James didn’t go for a head shot. 他真幸运 詹姆斯没有打他的头
[38:02] He was, uh, very convincing. 他真的 令人信服
[38:05] He is a master of deception. 他是一位幻术大师
[38:06] Right. 是的
[38:08] Oh, he was just saying whatever he had to to protect you. 他只是说出任何能保护你的话
[38:11] I don’t think I was the one he was trying to protect. 我觉得他拼命想保护的不是我
[38:15] Listen, I’m sorry about all this. 这一切真的很抱歉
[38:17] If I’d have told you sooner… 如果我早点告诉你
[38:18] No. No one’s fault. 不 不是谁的错
[38:20] Plus, neither of us had our phones on. 再说了 我们两个都关了机
[38:24] I see our footprints in the sand. # 我看到我们的足迹印在沙中 #
[38:24] So much for that, huh? 先不说了
[38:27] Time to go save the world. 是时候去拯救世界了
[38:29] I feel hairs raise on the back of my hand.Take me northbound. # 手背上汗毛竖起 请带我去北边 #
[38:30] Back to home Where I know.You feel like you’re alone. # 去我熟悉的家乡 你觉得很孤独 #
[38:30] 是 我是艾萨克 是 Isaac.
[38:43] And you feel like something’s wrong # 你觉得哪里不对 #
[38:45] I feel like… # 我觉得… #
[38:50] There wasn’t anything useful on the redacted page? 模糊页面上没有任何有用的信息吗
[38:52] Just phone numbers. 只有电话号码
[38:54] Names of inspecting agents. 调查员姓名
[38:55] Judges that signed warrants. 签署搜查令的法官
[38:58] Nothing gets us closer to Mystery Woman. 都不能帮我们进一步了解神秘女人
[39:00] So, the FBI wasn’t hiding anything. 所以调查局并没有隐藏什么信息
[39:02] It’s not a dead end. It’s just… 还没结束 只是
[39:05] I have to go. 我得走了
[39:07] Thanks, Dina. 谢谢你 狄娜
[39:14] Can I help you with something? 有什么可以帮到你的吗
[39:15] Keep walking. 快点走
[39:23] The concrete skyline comes along.I hold your picture, and now I’m gone. # 天亮了 而我拿着你的照片 离开了 #
[39:25] Take me northbound, back to home Where I know. # 带我去北边吧 回到我熟悉的家乡 #
[39:40] Tomorrow. 明天
[39:42] You’ll see. 你到时就知道了
[39:43] And you feel like something’s wrong. # 你感觉事情不对头 #
[39:44] And I feel like I won’t know # 而我却不知道 #
[39:44] That was really stupid, Cameron. 你真的很傻 卡梅伦
[39:53] Yeah, well, worked, didn’t it? 是啊 不过 成功了 是吧
[39:58] Just so we’re clear, 只是我们说清楚
[40:00] the confessions of love were strictly professional. 那个表白只是专业表演而已
[40:02] Don’t worry. 别担心
[40:03] Jonathan already told me. Not your type. 约翰森早就告诉过我 我不是你的菜
[40:05] Did he? 是吗
[40:12] You feel like you’re alone # 你觉得很孤独 #
[40:13] How was it with Isaac? 你跟艾萨克怎么样了
[40:18] We ate. We laughed. 饭也吃过 笑也笑过
[40:20] And then we said goodbye. 之后就说再见
[40:22] I won’t know. # 我不知道 #
[40:22] Isaac just felt like moving backward. 艾萨克想回到以前
[40:26] I’d rather focus on the future. 但我更想展望未来
[40:28] So, keep me in mind. # 请记住我 #
[40:29] Mike. What’s wrong? 迈克 怎么了
[40:38] I just talked to Deakins. 我刚刚跟迪金斯谈过
[40:41] I’ve been suspended pending an investigation. 我被停职调查
[40:45] Keep me in mind. # 请记住我 #
[40:46] you’ve been spying on me? 你一直在监察我吗
[40:46] Watch yourself, Black. 管好你自己 布莱克
[40:49] That is what I’ve been doing. 这是我一直以来做的事情
[40:51] That’s not all you’ve been doing, though. 你做的可不止这些
[40:53] How’d it go? 事情怎么样了
[40:54] Stealing files from the FBI. 从调查局偷档案出来
[40:57] Find everything you need? 找到你要的东西吗
[41:01] I thought maybe you could borrow his ID card 我想你可以借一下他的身份证
[41:02] for a couple minutes, download the original file. 借几分钟 下载源文件
[41:06] Don’t worry. 别担心
[41:07] I’m just here to make sure you stay out of trouble. 我来只是确保你的安全
[41:10] Suspended why? 为什么要推迟
[41:11] My ID card got stolen. 我的身份证被偷了
[41:13] Who could’ve stolen your ID? 谁能偷你的身份证
[41:15] I don’t know. It’s missing. 我不知道 它不见了
[41:17] Someone used it to break into the evidence lockup. 有人用它进入证据库里
[41:29] Well, what did they take? 那么他们拿了什么
[41:31] Evidence box 9187. 9187证据盒
[41:33] What’s in the box? 盒子里是什么
[41:35] – Lynx Diamond. – No. – 天猫座钻石 – 不
[41:38] I don’t understand. 我不懂
[41:40] Why? 为什么
[41:42] She wants you alive. 她希望你活着
[41:45] For now. 目前
[41:49] Oh, sorry. 噢 对不起
[42:05] It’s her. The Mystery Woman. 是她 神秘女人
[42:08] If she stole the diamond… 如果是她偷了钻石
[42:10] Then, the puzzle’s complete. 那谜团就解决了
[42:13] She won. 她赢了
眼见为虚

Post navigation

Previous Post: 眼见为虚(Deception)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 眼见为虚(Deception)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

眼见为虚(Deception)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme