时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Tell whoever put a price on my head… | 告诉那些花钱想杀我的人… |
[00:04] | it’s not gonna be that easy. | 没那么简单 |
[00:18] | As a magician, | 作为一个魔术师 |
[00:20] | the last person you want to pull onstage is a crank. | 最不想请上台的就是怪人 |
[00:24] | Hey, scram! | 嘿 滚开 |
[00:26] | A crank doesn’t want to be fooled or tricked. | 怪人不想被骗 |
[00:29] | All they want to do is expose you. | 他们只想拆穿你 |
[00:32] | They clock your every move | 他们注意你的一举一动 |
[00:35] | and love to loudly point out how you did it. | 喜欢大声说出魔术的秘密 |
[00:38] | Or how they think you did it. | 或者是他们认为你是怎么做的 |
[00:41] | They’re usually wrong. | 他们通常都是错的 |
[00:52] | Ernie, views have been through the roof. | 恩尼 最近关注度暴涨啊 |
[00:54] | Okay, give us that same crazy energy. | 让我们感受你同样的热情 |
[00:58] | In… five, four, three… | 倒计时… 五 四 三… |
[01:03] | Ernie Arbus here! | 这里是恩尼·阿布斯 |
[01:05] | The last honest man on the Internet! | 网上最后一个诚实的人 |
[01:07] | The powers that be aren’t going to be happy with this, | 掌权者不会想看到这些 |
[01:10] | but today, I’m going to pull the curtain on… NASA! | 但是今天 我要揭露… 美国航天航空局 |
[01:13] | Don’t trust her! | 别相信她 |
[01:14] | The Queen of England is just biding her time. | 英国女王只是在等待一个时机 |
[01:18] | Do you know any birds that have it? | 你知道有什么鸟感染了吗 |
[01:19] | ‘Cause I sure don’t! | 因为我是完全不知道的 |
[01:21] | Microchips track your every move! | 微芯片追踪你的一举一动 |
[01:25] | That’s why I do all my own dental work. | 所以我自己给自己看牙 |
[01:30] | Folks, there’s a topic I’ve been going on about for years, | 朋友们 有一个话题我讲了好多年了 |
[01:34] | but no one’s ever believed me. | 但是没人相信我 |
[01:36] | But now I finally have video proof | 但是现在我终于有了视频 |
[01:39] | that will expose these powerful elites | 揭露这些位高权重者们 |
[01:42] | for the evil fiends they are. | 因为他们都是恶魔 |
[01:45] | This is serious, people! | 这不是开玩笑 朋友们 |
[01:48] | Please, tune in tomorrow! | 请关注明天的节目 |
[01:51] | And cut! Beautiful. | 停 完美 |
[01:54] | Way to ham it up at the end there. | 最后太过火了 |
[01:56] | Nice touch. | 很棒 |
[01:57] | I wasn’t hamming it up. | 我没有夸大其实 |
[01:58] | The footage I got is serious. Stevie… | 我拿到的录像是真的 史蒂夫… |
[02:00] | Yeah, it’s gonna be gold, I’m sure. | 肯定很重要 我肯定 |
[02:02] | Look, we got to set up for Jan’s show, okay? | 听着 我们需要为岩的节目布置了 好吗 |
[02:13] | As wrong as the cranks often are, | 虽然怪人们总是错的 |
[02:17] | once in a blue moon, | 极少时候 |
[02:19] | they have their eyes in the right place, | 他们关注到了重点 |
[02:21] | they spot the deception, | 看透了本质 |
[02:23] | and loudly expose the trick for all to see. | 大声地把秘密揭露给所有人 |
[02:33] | And that’s when it all falls apart. | 那也是一切分崩离析的时候 |
[02:51] | Oscar tries to shank me, I stop him, | 奥斯卡试着捅我 我制止了他 |
[02:53] | and then a few hours later, someone burns him alive! | 几小时之后 他就烧死了 |
[02:56] | I don’t know who did it, | 我不知道谁干的 |
[02:57] | but I think it has something to do with me. | 但我觉得和我有关系 |
[02:59] | Relax, Johnny, Kay looked into it, all right? | 放松 约翰 凯查过了 好吗 |
[03:02] | This guy Oscar was a total pyro. | 这个奥斯卡就是个纵火犯 |
[03:04] | He burned down buildings for the mob because he liked it. | 他为暴徒放火烧建筑就因为他喜欢 |
[03:07] | Yeah, but what about the timing? | 但是时间呢 |
[03:09] | All right, it happened right after he attacked me. | 对吧 正好发生在他袭击我之后 |
[03:12] | Well, who’s to say one of his projects | 谁说得清是不是他的哪一个项目 |
[03:13] | didn’t just blow up in his face? | 就在他面前爆炸了呢 |
[03:15] | No… | 不 |
[03:19] | Look, Johnny, no offense, but all these patterns, | 听着 约翰 无意冒犯 但是这些图案 |
[03:22] | the… the puzzles, I think they’re making you a little… | 这些谜题 有点把你弄得 |
[03:25] | What? Paranoid? | 什么 疑神疑鬼吗 |
[03:30] | Come on, Johnny. | 拜托 约翰 |
[03:33] | We already got a mystery woman who’s out to get us. | 已经有一个神秘女子在外面想搞我们了 |
[03:35] | You don’t need another conspiracy. | 你不需要另一个阴谋 |
[03:55] | The bomb was a tilt fuse, placed magnetically. | 炸弹是一个倾斜的导火线 靠磁力吸引放置 |
[03:58] | The bomb squad said whoever made it knew their stuff. | 炸弹小队说放置的人很专业 |
[04:00] | The victim was Ernie Arbus, popular conspiracy theorist. | 受害者是恩尼·阿布斯 很受欢迎的阴谋论者 |
[04:03] | Described as weird and… | 人们说他很怪 还有… |
[04:04] | well, weird came up a lot. | 好吧 大多数都说很怪 |
[04:06] | No known family. | 没有知道的家人 |
[04:07] | Ever seen his show… “Truth Foes Exposed”? | 看过他的节目吗 “真相与揭露” |
[04:09] | This guy is the reason my uncle got all his fillings taken out. | 我叔叔就是因为他取出了他牙里的填充物 |
[04:12] | Any leads from the producers? | 制作人那有什么线索吗 |
[04:13] | Not really. | 没有什么 |
[04:15] | They said Ernie was a pretty private person. | 他们说恩尼很注重隐私 |
[04:16] | He did say he seemed nervous about his show last night. | 他确实说过他对于昨晚的节目有些紧张 |
[04:18] | What was it going to be about? | 是讲什么的 |
[04:20] | Secret society of crow people who control the world. | 由乌鸦人组成的秘密社团 控制着世界 |
[04:22] | You know what that means, right? | 你知道是什么意思吧 |
[04:24] | This case is for the birds. | 这个案子是关于鸟的 |
[04:26] | Mike, what’d I say about puns before 9:00 A.M.? | 迈克 一大早说什么双关 |
[04:30] | Car bomb, huh? | 汽车炸弹 是吗 |
[04:31] | Seems like a fun change of pace. | 似乎是一个有趣的改变 |
[04:33] | What’s the story? | 发生了什么 |
[04:35] | Ernie Arbus, popular Internet conspiracy theorist | 恩尼·阿布斯 很火的网上阴谋论者 |
[04:37] | was blown up in his car after work last night. | 昨晚下班后在车里被炸死了 |
[04:39] | I’m guessing it wasn’t him, right? | 应该不是他吧 对吗 |
[04:42] | Thinking body swap with a stolen corpse, | 用一个偷来的尸体替换 |
[04:44] | then he slips through an open manhole and then… | 然后爬入井盖 然后… |
[04:47] | Actually, Cam, there… there is no magic angle to this one. | 实际上 小卡 这个案子里没有魔术的部分 |
[04:50] | Am I working a non-deception-y case? | 我是在破一个非欺骗性案件吗 |
[04:52] | Have I been promoted to full FBI agent? | 我被升为正式FBI特工了吗 |
[04:54] | Easy, J. Edgar. | 冷静点 胡佛(FBI前局长) |
[04:56] | It’s all hands on deck when there’s a car bombing. | 有汽车炸弹的时候所有人都要帮忙 |
[04:57] | Plus, he happened to be a member of the press, so… | 而且 他碰巧是新闻界的 所以… |
[05:00] | Press? Wasn’t this guy a kook? | 新闻 难道他不是个怪人吗 |
[05:01] | I thought the whole conspiracy thing was right up your alley. | 我以为阴谋论是你的拿手好戏 |
[05:04] | All right, just ’cause I’m dealing with an actual, | 好吧 就因为我在对付一个针对我哥哥的 |
[05:06] | complex conspiracy around my brother | 真正的 复杂的阴谋 |
[05:07] | doesn’t mean I think the earth is flat | 不代表着我认为地球是平的 |
[05:09] | or that Tupac’s still dropping albums. | 或者说唱歌手图帕克还在发专辑 |
[05:11] | Right, but admit it. All conspiracies sound a little crazy. | 好吧 但是承认吧 所有的阴谋论都有点疯狂 |
[05:13] | I found Arbus’ address. | 我找到阿布斯的地址了 |
[05:15] | For someone who lived off the grid, | 对于一个不用电不用网的人 |
[05:17] | he sure ordered a lot of Hawaiian pizzas. | 他确实点了许多夏威夷披萨 |
[05:26] | Well, anything locked down that tight | 一切都锁得那么好 |
[05:28] | must be hiding something good. | 肯定藏了什么好东西 |
[05:33] | Looks like somebody got here before us. | 看起来有人比我们抢先一步 |
[05:35] | Whoever killed him was looking for something. | 杀了他的人在找什么 |
[05:36] | You don’t think that means one of his conspiracies is true, | 你不会认为这意味着他的阴谋论是真的吧 |
[05:39] | do you? | 你觉得吗 |
[05:40] | ‘Cause I got a lot of fillings. | 因为我看到了许多东西 |
[05:41] | My God, they tossed the entire place. | 天哪 他们把这翻了个底朝天 |
[05:43] | Let’s get it sealed down for processing. | 让我们封起来以供取证 |
[05:45] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. | 噢 噢 等等 |
[05:46] | Paranoiacs have the best hiding places. | 偏执狂们最会藏东西 |
[05:48] | This could be fun. | 这会非常有趣 |
[05:49] | Now where would a conspiracy-minded person | 一个阴谋论者会把一个天大的秘密藏到哪 |
[05:52] | hide a secret so big, it could get him killed? | 甚至是因此被杀呢 |
[05:55] | Well, paranoia is an instinct marked by fear. | 偏执是一种恐惧的本能 |
[05:58] | Yeah, that’s good. A hiding place he’s afraid of. | 不错 他恐惧的地方 |
[06:00] | He knows they’re going to check the books, file cabinets. | 他知道他们会翻书本 文件夹 |
[06:03] | What in here isn’t his? What doesn’t belong? | 这里哪些不是他的 不属于这里 |
[06:08] | Mike, does your paranoid uncle have a microwave? | 迈克 你的偏执狂叔叔有微波炉吗 |
[06:10] | Oh, no way. | 绝对没有 |
[06:11] | He call them “Cancer machines.” | 他称微波炉是”癌症机器” |
[06:14] | Heats up all his food in the oven. | 他只在烤箱里加热食物 |
[06:15] | Like a crazy person. | 就像个疯子 |
[06:17] | Yeah, Ernie would not be into electromagnetic waves. | 是的 恩尼不会处在电磁波中 |
[06:40] | There are a couple of names in it, too. | 这里也有一些名字 |
[06:42] | Charles Quaid. | 查尔斯·奎德 |
[06:43] | Bruce Conners. | 布鲁斯·康纳斯 |
[06:45] | Alicia Davis. | 艾丽西亚·戴维斯 |
[06:47] | As in Senator Bruce Conners? | 是那个参议员布鲁斯·康纳斯吗 |
[06:49] | Whoa, whoa. The astronaut? | 哇 那个宇航员吗 |
[06:51] | We’re going to meet an astronaut? | 我们要去见宇航员吗 |
[06:54] | This is so cool. | 太酷了 |
[06:56] | We have met all the same presidents. | 我们见过同一个总统 |
[06:58] | How fun is that? | 多有趣 |
[06:59] | Sir, I got to tell you. | 先生 我必须告诉你 |
[07:01] | This is a huge honor for me. As a kid, I… | 这对于我来说是巨大的荣耀 当我还是个孩子时 我 |
[07:02] | Always wanted to be an astronaut. | 一直想要成为一名宇航员 |
[07:05] | Oh, no, math was way too hard. | 不不 数学太难了 |
[07:06] | I wanted to make the moon disappear. | 我想让月球消失 |
[07:08] | Now, I had a couple ideas for… | 现在 我有许多想法 |
[07:09] | – Cameron. – Yeah? | – 卡梅伦 – 什么 |
[07:11] | Put the moon down. | 放下那个月亮 |
[07:13] | But it’s going to be cool. | 但这会很酷 |
[07:17] | Right. Sorry. | 你说的对 抱歉 |
[07:19] | Senator, we know you’re busy. | 议员先生 我们知道你很忙 |
[07:21] | We’re investigating the murder of Ernie Arbus. | 我们在调查关于恩尼·阿布斯的谋杀案 |
[07:23] | Did you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[07:25] | Not really. | 并不 |
[07:26] | But he sure knew me. | 但他肯定认识我 |
[07:28] | Couple months ago, he started following me around | 几个月前 他开始在市政厅 |
[07:30] | in my town halls, | 跟踪我 |
[07:32] | insisting that I’d never been to outer space. | 坚持声称我从来没去过太空 |
[07:34] | Huh, a deception of that scale | 噢 那种程度的骗术 |
[07:35] | is categorically impossible. | 是归为不可能的 |
[07:37] | Well, that didn’t stop Mr. Arbus. | 那并没有阻止阿布斯先生 |
[07:39] | He’d chase me around with that damn camera of his. | 拿着他该死的相机追着我 |
[07:42] | Even followed me to the men’s room once. | 甚至跟着我去了厕所 |
[07:45] | – Damn near to punch his ass out. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | – 近得我可以一拳揍他 – 哇哇哇 |
[07:47] | Is that an Omega Speedmaster? | – 那个是欧米伽的超霸表吗 |
[07:49] | – Kay, only astronauts get those. – Yeah. | – 凯 只有宇航员可以得到这些表 – 是的 |
[07:52] | Is the FBI onto anything? | FBI有调查到什么东西吗 |
[07:53] | We’re tracking down a few credible leads. | 我们正在追踪一些可靠的线索 |
[07:57] | Mr. Arbus believed | 阿布斯先生认为 |
[07:59] | we were secretly using our gout medication | 我们正偷偷地使用我们的痛风药 |
[08:01] | to spread what he called “The New-bonic plague.” | 散播所谓的新传染病 |
[08:03] | Clearly, the man had some issues. | 显然这个人脑子有点问题 |
[08:05] | Well, records show you had a restraining order | 记录显示你们有针对阿布斯先生 |
[08:08] | against Mr. Arbus. | 申请禁令 |
[08:09] | Yes, at the suggestion of our head of security, Mr. Holt. | 是的 在我们安全主管霍尔特先生的建议下 |
[08:12] | We caught Mr. Arbus rifling through our dumpsters. | 我们抓到阿布斯先生翻找我们的垃圾桶 |
[08:15] | If you ask me, it was only a matter of time | 如果你问我原因 我认为 |
[08:17] | before someone that paranoid | 那样偏执的人 |
[08:18] | got himself into some real trouble. | 惹上麻烦只是时间问题 |
[08:21] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[08:23] | The Jonathan Black in my office. | 约翰森·布莱克就在我的办公室里 |
[08:26] | Gotta say, huge fan. | 我必须得说 我是你的狂热粉丝 |
[08:28] | Your escapes and the stealthy moves. | 你的逃脱术和秘密转移 |
[08:31] | You were amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[08:33] | I take it I’m not here to sign an autograph. | 我觉得我不是到这里签名的 |
[08:36] | Not unless it’s at the bottom of a confession. | 除非是签在认罪栏的最后一行 |
[08:38] | What? | 什么 |
[08:41] | Oh, uh, for the murder of Oscar Billows. | 谋杀奥斯卡·必洛斯 |
[08:43] | I mean, who else but a world-famous escape artist | 我的意思是 除了世界闻名的逃脱大师之外 |
[08:47] | could pull that off? | 还有谁可以干成这件事 |
[08:49] | Huh? | 对吗 |
[08:51] | I mean, getting in and out of the cell after a lockdown. | 进出锁好的狱室 |
[08:52] | I kind of got to tip my cap. | 真有点吓人 |
[08:54] | I had nothing to do with that. | 我跟这件事无关 |
[08:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:57] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[08:59] | why did I find this little beauty in your cell, huh? | 为什么我在你的狱室里发现了这个美丽的小玩意呢 |
[09:05] | Well, that’s not mine and you know it. | 这不是我的 你知道的 |
[09:07] | I’ve heard that one before. | 我之前听过这句话 |
[09:09] | Check the security footage. | 看监控吧 |
[09:10] | Yeah, someone deleted it. | 有人删了 |
[09:12] | Looks like you thought of everything. | 看上去是你考虑到了所有事情 |
[09:14] | Look, let’s make this easy. | 简单点来说 |
[09:16] | You confess and I add… | 你认罪然后我给你加 |
[09:20] | eight more years. | 八年 |
[09:21] | ‘Cause I like you. | 因为我喜欢你 |
[09:23] | Eight years? | 八年吗 |
[09:26] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没干 |
[09:30] | You know, they all said the same thing. | 他们都这样说 |
[09:35] | Look, confessing makes both of our lives easier. | 听着 认罪可以让我们两个的生活都更顺利 |
[09:41] | And 8 years is way better than 20. | 八年比二十年好多了 |
[09:46] | Why don’t you take a day and think about it? | 你不如花一天时间好好想想 |
[09:48] | Guard. | 狱警 |
[09:58] | Agent Kay Daniels with the FBI. | FBI的凯·丹尼尔斯特工 |
[10:00] | – Are you Alicia Davis? – I am. | – 你是艾丽西亚·戴维斯吗 – 是的 |
[10:02] | – What’s this about? – Do you know Mr. Ernie Arbus? | – 这是什么情况 – 你认识恩尼·阿布斯吗 |
[10:06] | That’s my father. Why? | 是我的父亲 怎么了 |
[10:09] | What did he do now? | 他又干了什么 |
[10:13] | My dad and I weren’t very close. | 我爸和我不是很亲近 |
[10:16] | We’ve been estranged for 10 years. | 我们疏远十年了 |
[10:18] | – Can we ask why? – Do you know what it’s like to grow up | – 我们可以问为什么吗 – 你知道在 |
[10:21] | at the whim of your father’s obsessions? | 父亲的强迫观念下成长是什么感觉吗 |
[10:23] | I grew up believing that the Illuminati and Corvus Vale | 我一直认为光明会和乌鸦谷 |
[10:27] | were secretly running the world. | 秘密地统治着这个世界 |
[10:30] | That’s why I got into journalism. | 这是我投身新闻界的原因 |
[10:32] | I wanted to prove him right. | 我想证明他是对的 |
[10:36] | And then, I woke up. | 然后 我醒悟过来 |
[10:38] | Is that why you changed your name? | 这是你改名的原因吗 |
[10:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:42] | Once I started working for the press, things got strained. | 当我开始为媒体工作时 我和他之间关系变得紧张 |
[10:44] | Didn’t stop him from constantly sending me hot leads, though. | 尽管并没有阻止他不断寄给我线索 |
[10:48] | In fact, I got something yesterday from him. | 实际上 我昨天从他那得到了些东西 |
[11:01] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:02] | Dad always transferred everything to Betamax. | 爸爸总是把东西都存在录像带里 |
[11:06] | He said digital can’t be trusted. | 他说电子的东西不可信 |
[11:09] | Where can we even play that thing? | 我们在哪里可以播放这个 |
[11:12] | I think I know a guy. | 我认识一个人 |
[11:17] | Ah, forget about your HD4Ks. | 别管你超高清的分辨率了 |
[11:22] | This is a quality video. | 这是一个高质的视频 |
[11:28] | What’s on this, anyway? | 里面到底有什么 |
[11:30] | Let’s find out. | 让我们一起看看 |
[11:32] | Got it. Hit the lights. | 好了 关灯吧 |
[11:36] | Folks, what you are about to see… | 大家 你们将会见到 |
[11:40] | is the most secret society of them all. | 那些人的最隐秘的社会 |
[11:43] | Corvus Vale is real. | 乌鸦谷真的存在 |
[11:56] | Oh, no, not another horror movie, guys. | 噢 不 不要再看恐怖电影了 |
[11:58] | No, this is evidence. | 不 这是证据 |
[12:03] | Dark as midnight, cold and shrewd… | 像午夜一样黑暗 冷酷而精明 |
[12:06] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[12:07] | No, no, don’t follow the chanting. | 不不 不要跟着咒语 |
[12:09] | Who follows creepy chanting? | 谁在跟着念这些可怕的咒语 |
[12:11] | …cold and shrewd, so the raven feeds the brood… | 寒冷而精明 于是乌鸦喂养孩子 |
[12:15] | Dark as midnight, cold and shrewed… | 像午夜一样黑暗 冷酷而精明 |
[12:18] | – Who’s that? – You can’t be here! | – 那是谁 – 你不能在这儿 |
[12:20] | – Stop him! – We can’t let him leave! | – 阻止他 – 我们不能让他离开 |
[12:22] | Get him out of here! | – 让他走 |
[12:27] | Gunter, rewind. I thought I saw something there in the scuffle. | 甘特 回放 我想我在混乱中看到了什么 |
[12:31] | There! | 那里 |
[12:33] | That’s an Omega Speedmaster. | 那是一只欧米伽超霸表 |
[12:35] | And only astronauts get those. | 只有宇航员可以拥有 |
[12:42] | We think this is Bruce Conners. | 我们认为这是布鲁斯·康纳斯 |
[12:43] | You want me to bring in a former astronaut, | 你想让我抓一个前宇航员 |
[12:45] | sitting senator, and current American hero | 在职议员 美国当代英雄 |
[12:48] | based on a blurry still and a watch? | 就因为模糊的画面和一只表吗 |
[12:50] | Look, it’s no coincidence. | 听着 这不是巧合 |
[12:51] | Senator Conners’ name is all over the victim’s notes. | 康纳斯议员的名字遍布在受害人的笔记中 |
[12:53] | Among other things. | 也在其他资料里 |
[12:55] | Yes, Ernie Arbus got a lot wrong, | 是的 恩尼·阿布斯搞错了很多事情 |
[12:57] | but it looks like he finally got something right. | 但看起来这次他终于找到些真相 |
[12:59] | I admit this tape is disturbing, | 我承认这录像带让人不安 |
[13:01] | but if you want to question a senator, | 但如果你想审问议员 |
[13:02] | you’ll need more proof. | 需要更多证据 |
[13:04] | Can you tell us what theories your dad investigated the most? | 能告诉我们 你父亲查的最多的理论是什么吗 |
[13:07] | All of them. He was obsessed. | 全部 他很着迷 |
[13:09] | With him, there was no such thing as coincidence. | 对他来说 巧合是不存在的 |
[13:12] | Everything was tied to some evil organization. | 所有事都与某个邪恶组织有关 |
[13:14] | Did he ever talk to you about Corvus Vale? | 他有没有跟你提起过乌鸦谷 |
[13:17] | He wouldn’t shut up about it. | 他喋喋不休 |
[13:19] | In the 1880s, 12 of the most powerful men in America | 十九世纪八十年代 美国的十二位最有权势的人 |
[13:22] | came together to control the world, | 聚在一起控制世界 |
[13:24] | and to this day, | 直到今天 |
[13:26] | Vale still rules from the shadows. | 乌鸦谷仍在暗中统治 |
[13:28] | Well, some secret societies are real. | 有些秘密社群是真实存在的 |
[13:30] | Skull and Bones. Bohemian Grove… | 骷髅会 波西米亚丛林… |
[13:31] | They’re just snobs playing dress up. | 他们就是些穿奇怪衣服的势利眼 |
[13:33] | Did your father ever show you any evidence to back his claim? | 你的父亲为了证明自己的说法 有没有给你看过任何证据 |
[13:39] | You guys think Corvus Vale is real? | 你们认为乌鸦谷真的存在 |
[13:40] | We’re following some credible leads… | 我们找到了一些可靠线索 |
[13:43] | What the hell was on the tape? | 录像带上到底是什么 |
[13:45] | We’re not at liberty to discuss that right now. | 我们现在无权讨论 |
[13:48] | What? | 什么 |
[13:49] | It’s my tape. My father sent it to me. | 这是我的 我爸爸寄给我的 |
[13:50] | It’s an active investigation. | 仍在调查中 |
[13:52] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[14:12] | Sorry. Um… | 不好意思 |
[14:15] | I didn’t expect to be so… upset. | 我没想到会如此难过 |
[14:19] | No, I, uh, | 没有 我 |
[14:21] | I’m sorry that we couldn’t tell you more. | 抱歉不能告诉你更多 |
[14:25] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[14:27] | Like father, like daughter. | 有其父 必有其女 |
[14:31] | He was exasperating to be around. | 他对世事很愤怒 |
[14:38] | But I loved him. | 但我爱他 |
[14:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:46] | That, um, that gets better, by the way. | 那样会好一些 |
[14:49] | It doesn’t go away entirely, but… | 这种感觉并未完全走远 但 |
[14:53] | I also had a father who was… demanding. | 但我也曾有个要求颇多的父亲 |
[14:57] | Had some weird ideas. | 他总有些怪点子 |
[15:00] | Like keeping one of his sons | 比如让他的一个儿子 |
[15:02] | a secret from the world? | 隐匿于世 |
[15:05] | I did a piece on you and your brother | 在你的兄弟入狱之后 我做过一篇 |
[15:07] | after he was arrested. | 关于你们的报道 |
[15:09] | Oh. | 哦 |
[15:11] | Hope it was one of the nice ones. | 希望是篇好文章 |
[15:14] | It wasn’t a hit piece. | 并非是震惊世人之作 |
[15:15] | – Okay. – Just the facts. | – 好吧 – 只是陈述事实 |
[15:21] | Hey, can I… | 我能… |
[15:24] | ask you what it was like growing up like that? | 问一下这样长大的感觉如何 |
[15:28] | Honestly, we thought it was great. | 说实话 我们起初觉得很棒 |
[15:30] | It was like international hide and seek. | 像是国际性的躲猫猫游戏 |
[15:31] | You know, luggage, uh, milk cans, crates. | 躲在行李箱里 牛奶罐堆里 板条箱里 |
[15:37] | It wasn’t until we were teenagers it started to get old. | 直到我们成为青少年 就开始觉得厌倦了 |
[15:40] | Yeah, it’s crazy. | 很疯狂 |
[15:42] | The things that I loved about him then | 关于他的事 我曾经所爱的后来 |
[15:45] | became the things that I hated later. | 变成了我所憎恨的 |
[15:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:49] | Cam. | 小卡 |
[15:53] | I should go. | 我得走了 |
[15:59] | We got a lead. | 得到一条线索 |
[16:02] | Cuerna Blanca, note that was scribbled on the video. | 科瑞娜布兰卡 视频上潦草的字迹 |
[16:05] | Spanish for “White Horn.” | 西班牙语中意为”白角” |
[16:07] | Sounds mysterious. | 听着很神秘 |
[16:08] | It’s Mexican takeout spot in Brooklyn. | 是在布鲁克林的一家外卖店 |
[16:10] | Ooh, fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[16:11] | So, best-case scenario, | 最佳案发场景 |
[16:13] | we find a murderous secret society. | 我们发现了一个秘密谋杀社群 |
[16:15] | Worst case, fajitas. | 恶性案件和肉丝蔬菜玉米卷饼 |
[16:22] | You lost, school boy? | 你输了 小学生 |
[16:25] | What do you know about Andy Faust? | 关于安迪·浮士德 你知道些什么 |
[16:29] | Enough to mind my damn business. | 足够让我别管闲事 |
[16:32] | He’s trying to frame me for Oscar’s murder. | 他想要诬陷我谋杀了奥斯卡 |
[16:37] | Well, get comfy, magic man. | 看开些吧 魔术师 |
[16:39] | ‘Cause if Andy’s trying to get you for this, | 如果安迪想让你顶罪 |
[16:41] | it’s already done. | 这事就已经定了 |
[16:42] | What’d he frame you for? | 他给你扣了个什么罪名 |
[16:58] | I came here on a three-year grand larceny bid. | 我来这是因为三年的重大盗窃案 |
[17:00] | When some addict got knifed, he pinned it on me. | 当某个瘾君子被捅了 他把罪名扣在我头上 |
[17:03] | I’m halfway on a 30. | 我已经服了半个三十年了 |
[17:05] | ‘Cause of Faust. | 因为浮士德 |
[17:06] | He can’t get away with this. | 他不可能逍遥法外 |
[17:08] | He been getting away with it since he got here. | 自从到这里 他就一直可以脱身 |
[17:09] | The only way up the warden’s ladder | 爬上监狱长的唯一途径 |
[17:11] | is on the inmate’s back. | 就是踩在犯人的背上 |
[17:15] | If I wanted to get on to Faust’s computer, | 如果我想看看浮士德的电脑 |
[17:17] | would you get me to his office? | 有办法让我进他的办公室吗 |
[17:21] | It’s doable. | 可以做到 |
[17:23] | But what makes you think I’m-a help yo’ ass? | 但你凭什么让我帮你 |
[17:25] | You hate me. I get that. | 你恨我 我明白 |
[17:27] | But he stole 30 years from you. | 但他夺走了你的三十年 |
[17:30] | I’m guessing you hate him more. | 我猜你更恨他 |
[17:33] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[17:37] | This is fantastic. | 太好吃了 |
[17:39] | Thought you said this place was a takeout joint. | 你不是说这里都是外卖摊 |
[17:41] | It was. It used to be right there. | 曾经是 就在这里 |
[17:43] | Got shut down by the health department for its D rating. | 因为评级差 卫生部把这里关停了 |
[17:46] | D for delicious. | 差是美味的意思 |
[17:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[17:51] | Well, that’s the fourth | 从我们到这里之后 |
[17:51] | cab that’s pulled up there since we got here. | 这已经是停在这的第四辆出租车了 |
[17:53] | I don’t know, should we call for backup? | 我们要不要叫后援 |
[17:55] | It’s not the taxi, it’s the people getting out of it. | 可疑的不是出租车 而是车里下来的人 |
[17:57] | They look like they’re going to a gala. | 看起来像是要去一个晚会 |
[17:59] | This isn’t really a gala kind of neighborhood. | 但这也不像是个举行晚会的场所 |
[18:01] | Let’s go check it out. | 去看看 |
[18:05] | Huh. | 哈 |
[18:09] | What kind of New York apartment building | 这算什么纽约的公寓楼 |
[18:11] | doesn’t have any buzzers? | 连个门铃都没有 |
[18:15] | Why are they taking trays of food into a hardware store? | 他们为什么把餐盘段进一家五金店 |
[18:18] | Maybe, uh… Hap is a gourmet? | 也许哈皮是个美食家 |
[18:22] | Take your clothes off. | 把衣服脱了 |
[18:23] | What? | 什么 |
[18:39] | Okay, not what I was expecting. | 好吧 我想的可不是这样的 |
[18:42] | Are you my temp wait staff? Did you sign the non-disclosures? | 你们是临时服务生吗 签保密协议了吗 |
[18:44] | Yeah, what are we doing? Roving derv trays? Drink service? | 签了 我们要做什么 上菜 提供饮料酒水 |
[18:47] | Drinks. Even tables. Don’t look anyone in the eye. | 酒水 还有餐桌服务 别盯着任何人的眼睛看 |
[18:49] | Grab your trays. Go upstairs. Now! | 拿上餐盘 上楼 快点 |
[18:54] | That was impressive. | 行啊 |
[18:55] | Catering put me through college. | 我大学经常去做餐饮服务 |
[19:00] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[19:01] | What is this place? | 这到底是哪里 |
[19:12] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[19:19] | Welcome to Corvus Vale. | 欢迎来到乌鸦谷 |
[19:30] | This place is incredible. | 这地方真是不错 |
[19:32] | Makes you wonder what they did | 让你不怀疑他们是如何 |
[19:33] | to keep it a secret this whole time. | 将其保密至今 |
[19:35] | This is where Ernie shot the video. | 这就是恩尼拍视频的地方 |
[19:36] | We need to find the room where the girl was tied up. | 我们要找到那个女孩被捆起来的房间 |
[19:38] | Maybe there’s still some evidence. | 也许还有证据 |
[19:39] | – I say we split up. – Yeah, I wish I had a disguise. | – 我们分开找 – 我得有点伪装 |
[19:42] | I mean, who’s going to buy the Amazing Cameron Black | 谁会雇佣最棒的卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[19:44] | as their waiter? | 做服务员啊 |
[19:45] | You know, you don’t have to add the “Amazing” | 你不用每次说自己名字时 |
[19:47] | every time you say your name? | 都加上最棒好吗 |
[19:49] | Also, I wouldn’t worry about it. | 我不担心你被认出 |
[19:50] | These aren’t the type of people who notice the help. | 这的人才不会关心服务员是谁 |
[19:55] | Fair point. | 有道理 |
[20:37] | Gunter! | 甘特 |
[20:39] | I thought you said you weren’t scared of scary movies. | 我记得你说你害怕恐怖片 |
[20:42] | I-I’m not! | 我没 |
[20:44] | I’m just mad you got popcorn everywhere. | 我只是讨厌你把爆米花弄得到处是 |
[20:46] | Pests, dude! | 你真烦人 |
[20:47] | Hello? | 你好 |
[20:49] | Hi, it’s me. | 嗨 是我 |
[20:51] | Johnny, it’s late. Is everything all right? | 约翰森 这么晚了 出事了吗 |
[20:53] | They’re trying to pin a prison murder on me. | 他们想让我顶罪 |
[20:55] | What? Oh, my God. | 什么 天哪 |
[20:58] | We gonna watch the film or what? | 我们还看电影吗 |
[21:00] | Shh, it’s Johnny. Come here. | 嘘 是约翰尼 来 |
[21:02] | Come! Johnny, you’re on with the team. | 来 约翰尼 我们都在 |
[21:04] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 各位 |
[21:05] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[21:06] | I don’t have much time, but I need your help. | 我时间不多 但我需要你们的帮助 |
[21:08] | I have to hack into a prison computer. | 我要黑一台监狱的电脑 |
[21:10] | Prison. That’s crazy tough. | 监狱 有点太难了 |
[21:12] | Not if I do it from inside. | 但是我人在里面 |
[21:14] | You guys up for a deception? | 你们帮忙骗一下 |
[21:18] | Thinking about becoming a member? | 想加入当成员吗 |
[21:20] | How did you find this place? | 你怎么找到的 |
[21:22] | I followed you two after you ditched me at the FBI. | 在调查局你们扔下我之后 我跟着你们 |
[21:25] | – You need to go. – There is no way I’m leaving. | – 你得离开 – 我不会走的 |
[21:27] | My father was right. | 我爸爸是对的 |
[21:29] | Look around. | 看看四周 |
[21:30] | You see the men in black suits? | 看着穿黑衣服的人了吗 |
[21:32] | They’re armed. | 他们持枪 |
[21:33] | This place isn’t for you. | 这是你该来的地方 |
[21:43] | – Ahh! – Oh, I am so sorry. | – 啊 – 对不起 |
[21:45] | Please, allow me. | 请允许我 |
[21:46] | That is just… | 只是… |
[21:48] | let me get that fixed up for you before it sets. | 让我帮你在开始之前整理好 |
[21:51] | See that you do. | 看你做的好事 |
[21:57] | All right there, Thurston, old pal? | 好的 瑟斯顿 老朋友 |
[23:18] | Tell me what was on the tape. I need to know what my father saw. | 告诉我录像里面是什么 我需要知道我夫妻看见了什么 |
[23:21] | For the last time, this is my case, not yours. | 再说一遍 这是我的案子不是你的 |
[23:23] | Is that Charles Quaid? | 那是查尔斯·奎德吗 |
[23:25] | You know him? | 你认识他 |
[23:26] | Last year, I did an exposé on Quaid. | 去年 我做过他的揭露报道 |
[23:28] | His company put out a cancer drug | 他们公司推广了一种治癌药 |
[23:30] | that they knew would kill 18% of the users. | 他们知道这药会导致百分之十分的人死亡 |
[23:33] | It went to trial last month. Class-action suit worth billions. | 上周审判了 集体诉讼拿到了十亿赔偿 |
[23:35] | Yeah. The judge just threw it out. | 法官就这样置之不理了 |
[23:37] | I’ve been trying to get him on the record for months. | 我追了他几个月了 |
[23:39] | You don’t belong here, miss. | 你不是这的人 小姐 |
[23:44] | You belong in the pages of “Vogue” | 你是时尚杂志走出来的 |
[23:46] | or, if I’m lucky, the bedroom on my yacht. | 如果幸运的话 相邀你到我游艇的床上一聚 |
[23:52] | You’re not that lucky. | 你运气不行 |
[23:53] | Looks like your friend gave us some privacy. | 似乎你的朋友想给我们点私密空间 |
[23:57] | Guess she didn’t want to interrupt this… vibe… | 可能她不想打扰这个… |
[24:00] | Touch me, I will break your fingers. | 敢碰我 我就折了你手指 |
[24:04] | Dark as midnight, cold and shrewd. | 像午夜一样黑暗 冷酷而精明 |
[24:07] | So the raven feeds the brood. | 于是乌鸦喂养孩子 |
[24:10] | Dark as midnight, cold and shrewd. | 像午夜一样黑暗 冷酷而精明 |
[24:13] | So the raven feeds the brood. | 于是乌鸦喂养孩子 |
[24:22] | The Amazing Cameron Black. | 最棒的卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[24:24] | Really earned that title tonight. | 今晚值得这个称号 |
[24:27] | Someone was just telling me I use it too much. | 今天有人刚跟我说 用的频率太多了 |
[24:32] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[24:35] | Bruce Conners. | 布鲁斯·康纳斯 |
[24:37] | We don’t take kindly to unannounced visitors | 我们在乌鸦圣堂对不请自来的客人 |
[24:39] | here in Raven’s Hall. | 不会很客气 |
[24:40] | And I understand you just had a visitor. | 我知道你们之前刚来一个 |
[24:42] | You blew up Ernie Arbus. | 你杀了恩尼·阿布斯 |
[24:44] | You… You killed a woman in this chair. | 你…杀了坐在这个椅子上的女人 |
[24:48] | Number 10, if you don’t mind. | 十号 麻烦你 |
[24:56] | Our newest member. | 我们的新成员 |
[24:59] | Thank you, Claudia. | 谢谢你 克劳迪娅 |
[25:00] | What you saw was her initiation. | 你看到的是她的入户仪式 |
[25:04] | We use the knife to cut the bonds | 我们用刀切割与文明社会的 |
[25:07] | and the blinders of polite society. | 契约和牵绊 |
[25:10] | Before you leave tonight, know this. | 离开之前 你要知道 |
[25:13] | If you tell anyone what you saw here, | 如果你把看到的说出去 |
[25:16] | we will sue your ass to kingdom come. | 我们会告到你屁滚尿流 |
[25:18] | Why don’t you take a walk with me? | 跟我走走 |
[25:21] | Oh, let me take off those… | 让我帮你把这些… |
[25:25] | I’m amazing, remember? | 我是最棒的 忘了吗 |
[25:30] | The founders or Corvus Vale, robber barons, mostly. | 乌鸦谷的创始人大多是强盗大亨 |
[25:35] | They acquired their power through deceit | 他们通过欺骗残暴的方法 |
[25:38] | and often brutal means. | 获得权力 |
[25:40] | Well, they don’t look like nice guys. | 他们看着不像好人 |
[25:42] | Well, these days, we’re more of a… | 之前 我们更像是 |
[25:43] | salon of ideas. | 头脑风暴沙龙 |
[25:46] | A social club, hidden from the world. | 一个社会群体 隐匿于世 |
[25:50] | Ernie Arbus was killed for infiltrating a salon of ideas? | 恩尼·阿布斯因为了解了你们的头脑风暴而死 |
[25:52] | We get infiltrated a few times a year. | 我们一年只做几次 |
[25:55] | Oh, yeah. | 哦是的 |
[25:56] | Back in the old days, | 之前的时候 |
[25:58] | gate-crashers were dealt with more harshly. | 无票进入的人 我们会处理的更严重 |
[26:00] | But now, we just sue ’em. | 现在 我们只是起诉他们 |
[26:02] | Why should I believe you didn’t just have Ernie killed? | 我为什么相信你们没杀他 |
[26:05] | No one took Ernie seriously. | 没人把他当回事 |
[26:07] | If one of our members killed Ernie, | 如果我们其中之一杀了恩尼·阿布斯 |
[26:10] | he’d risk drawing unwanted attention to us. | 就是在冒险吸引不必要的注意 |
[26:14] | And immediate expulsion. | 会被立刻驱逐 |
[26:16] | So, you just kick ’em out? | 所以你他踢出去了 |
[26:18] | Or is “Expulsion” Code for something else? | 还是这个驱逐 有别的意思 |
[26:22] | Don’t you have another question for me? | 你没有别的问题了吗 |
[26:24] | Yeah, what’s with the picture of my great-grandfather in there? | 为什么我曾祖父的照片在这 |
[26:29] | Alistair… | 埃利斯戴 |
[26:32] | designed Raven’s Hall. | 设计的乌鸦圣堂 |
[26:34] | For building her home and keeping our secret… | 制造了这个地方 保守着我们的秘密 |
[26:38] | he was made an honorary member for life. | 他是位终身荣誉成员 |
[26:49] | What is she doing? | 她在干嘛 |
[26:51] | She took a picture! | 她在拍照 |
[26:53] | This is a private club, miss. | 这是私人俱乐部 小姐 |
[26:57] | You’re that reporter. | 你是那个记者 |
[26:58] | I got a story for ya. | 我要给您讲讲 |
[27:02] | She’s with me. We were just leaving. | 她和我一起的 我们要走了 |
[27:04] | You’re not a member, either. | 你也不是这的成员 |
[27:05] | Different club. | 别的俱乐部的而已 |
[27:08] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[27:09] | Let’s. | 一起 |
[27:10] | – What are you doing here? – Catering. | – 你在这干嘛 – 提供餐食 |
[27:15] | So, the woman from the tape is alive | 录像里的女人还活着 |
[27:17] | and Bruce Conners is in Corvus Vale. | 布鲁斯·康纳斯是乌鸦谷的人 |
[27:19] | Along with your guy Charles Quaid. | 查和尔斯·奎德一起 |
[27:21] | Ernie got the players right, but not the crime. | 恩尼找到了对的人 但不是杀他的人 |
[27:22] | We should watch Ernie’s tape again. | 我们应该再看一遍他的录像 |
[27:24] | I was hoping you would say that. | 我正盼望着你说这句 |
[27:26] | I took the liberty of transferring | 我通过转换 |
[27:27] | Ernie’s Betamax tape back to digital. | 把恩尼的盒式录像带转回了电子的 |
[27:30] | Thought maybe there was something else there. | 想着可能会有点别的东西 |
[27:32] | You’re right. We were so | 你是对 我们太专注于 |
[27:32] | focused on the masks and the knife that we… | 面具和刀所以… |
[27:34] | We didn’t pay attention to anything else. | 我们没看其他东西 |
[27:36] | Like the cocktail party. | 比如鸡尾酒会 |
[27:39] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 |
[27:41] | Well, no. | 哦不 |
[27:43] | Yeah, it looks good. | 看着不错 |
[27:45] | I’m telling you, Ma. | 我跟你说 妈妈 |
[27:47] | Yeah, it’s a matter of time ’til I get promoted. | 我升职就是早晚的关系 |
[27:55] | Son of a… | 我去… |
[27:59] | I’m going to have to call you back, Mom. | 我之后打给你 妈妈 |
[28:00] | All right, dear! | 好的 亲爱的 |
[28:02] | Oh, my God, sweetie. | 哦天哪 亲爱的 |
[28:04] | I am so, so sorry. I didn’t even see you there. | 我很抱歉 我没看见你 |
[28:07] | I was too busy arguing with this mook about which… | 我一直在跟这个混蛋争论 |
[28:12] | …we don’t have to deal with | 我们不用找保险公司好吗 |
[28:14] | the insurance companies, okay? I’m good for it. | 我很擅长 |
[28:17] | – I swear to God, I’m good for it. – She’s good. | – 我发誓 我很擅长 – 她可以的 |
[28:18] | – I’m honest. – Okay, yeah, | – 我认真的 – 好 |
[28:20] | I-I’d rather just call the insurance company right now. | 我还是现在打电话吧 |
[28:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:26] | You’ve reached Trustwell Insurance. | 这里是诚相信保险公司 |
[28:28] | An agent will be with you momentarily. | 代理人马上帮您处理 |
[28:30] | Trustwell Insurance. Greg speaking. | 诚相信保险公司 我是盖格 |
[28:32] | Can I get your account number, please? | 你的账号是多少 |
[28:34] | Uh, yes, it’s 003218. | 是003218 |
[28:36] | All right, that’s perfect. Hello, Mr. Faust. | 好的 很棒 你好 浮士德先生 |
[28:38] | Could I get your online login password, please? | 您上网的登录密码是什么 |
[28:41] | Yes, it is SecureAF. | 是 安全AF |
[28:43] | Capital “A”, capital “F”. | 大写的A和F |
[28:46] | Oh, no, I’m sorry, that is incorrect. | 哦不对 不是这个 |
[28:48] | Five minutes ’til the next patrol. | 距离下次巡逻还有五分钟 |
[28:51] | Oh, uh, try 252 L-I-F-E. | 试试252LIFE |
[28:58] | 25 to life? | 25年 |
[29:00] | A little prison humor. | 监狱的梗 |
[29:01] | That’s hilarious. | 很好笑 |
[29:02] | Oh, that’s it! I am in! | 啊是的 我进来了 |
[29:05] | Uh, okay, great, so listen, I just got r… | 好的 听着 我刚 |
[29:06] | Please hold. | 请等下 |
[29:09] | – I’m not waitin’ for yo’ ass. – Okay, thanks. | – 我不会在等你了 – 好的谢谢 |
[29:17] | Whoa, that’s mine. | 这是我的 |
[29:26] | Gotcha. | 好了 |
[29:31] | Any luck getting a hold of your… | 能不能借一下… |
[29:36] | Let’s go through it again. There’s got to be something here. | 再过一遍 肯定能有东西 |
[29:47] | Wait, wait. That’s Charles Quaid. | 等等那是 查尔斯·奎德 |
[29:48] | Can you isolate Quaid’s voice? | 你能提取他的声音吗 |
[29:52] | …the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[29:54] | You got to spend money to make money. | 你得花钱才能赚钱 |
[29:57] | Let’s see if we can get a close-up of who he’s talking to. | 拉近点看看他在和谁说话 |
[30:02] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[30:04] | The facial recognition is done. | 面部识别结束 |
[30:05] | You should be able to find it quickly. | 应该很快就出了 |
[30:10] | That’s Judge Eric Walton. | 那是埃里克·沃尔德法官 |
[30:12] | He dismissed the lawsuit against Claxton. | 他驳回了对克莱斯顿的起诉 |
[30:15] | They’re both members of Corvus Vale. | 他们都是乌鸦谷的人 |
[30:16] | Charles Quaid bribed a federal judge, | 查尔斯·奎德贿赂了联邦法官 |
[30:18] | and Ernie Arbus caught him on tape by accident. | 恩尼·阿布斯恰好拍了下来 |
[30:20] | And that’s why Ernie got killed. | 所以恩尼被杀了 |
[30:21] | So, it was Quaid. | 是奎德 |
[30:23] | This is so cool, by the way. | 很酷 顺便说一下 |
[30:25] | All this zooming and enhancing. It’s awesome. | 放大增强 很酷的 |
[30:27] | I mean, I wish we could’ve solved it with a deception. | 我本希望我们可以搞一场欺骗的 |
[30:29] | But still, this is pretty good. We got our guy, right? | 但还是很不错 我们找到人了是不 |
[30:31] | It’s good, but it’s just a start. | 是很好 但只是开始 |
[30:33] | The tape is circumstantial. | 录像是间接证据 |
[30:34] | We need to setup a proper sting to get Quaid and the judge. | 我们得找到直接指向奎德和法官的 |
[30:37] | Do we have anything that ties this to Arbus’ death? | 有直接和恩尼死有关的东西吗 |
[30:40] | Not directly, | 没有直接的 |
[30:41] | but forensics is still working on the bomb fragments. | 但法医还在研究炸弹碎片 |
[30:43] | Well, can we get a warrant for a wiretap? | 我们能拿到窃听的许可吗 |
[30:44] | Not yet. | 不行 |
[30:46] | Quaid could get wind of it and destroy any evidence. | 奎德会打草惊蛇销毁证据 |
[30:48] | You said the reporter, Davis, | 你提到过个记者 戴维斯 |
[30:49] | wrote a story that didn’t print? | 写过一个没发表的故事 |
[30:52] | – Bring her in. – I’ll call her. | – 带她过来 – 我打给她 |
[30:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[30:59] | Alicia, we’re getting close to nailing Quaid. | 艾丽西亚 我们马上就可以抓奎德了 |
[31:02] | We need to you come in and talk about your article. | 我们需要你过来一下 聊一下你的文章 |
[31:03] | I can be there tomorrow. | 我可以明天去 |
[31:05] | No, we need you right now. | 不 我们需要你现在来 |
[31:06] | – I can’t do that. I’m meeting Quaid. – What? | – 不行 我要去见奎德 – 什么 |
[31:08] | He reached out. | 他联系我了 |
[31:10] | – Said he wants to go on the record. – Where? | – 说他想接受采访 – 在哪 |
[31:12] | – The Claxton offices. – It’s a setup. | – 克莱斯顿办公室 – 这是陷阱 |
[31:14] | You can’t go. | 你不能去 |
[31:16] | Oh, Special Agent Daniels, listening in on phone calls. | 哦 特工丹尼尔斯 我在听 |
[31:18] | Cancel the meeting. | 取消见面 |
[31:20] | These people might’ve killed your father. | 他们可能杀了你父亲 |
[31:21] | It’s their corporate offices, not a back alley. | 是他们公司的办公室 不是后面的小巷 |
[31:25] | Listen, we have video evidence connecting Quaid | 听着 我们有视频证据 |
[31:27] | to the judge who threw out the Claxton case. | 证明奎德和驳回克莱斯顿案子的法官勾结 |
[31:29] | Think about this, Alicia. | 想想吧 艾丽西亚 |
[31:31] | I have to go. | 我得去了 |
[31:52] | She’s walking into a trap. | 她在往圈套里跳 |
[31:56] | On the phone, you said you wanted to go on the record. | 电话里 你说你想接受采访 |
[31:58] | – Why? – To set it straight. | – 为什么 – 开门见山 |
[32:00] | Forged test results, multiple deaths, collusion. | 伪造试验结果 多人死亡 串通勾结 |
[32:03] | How did you expect to get away with all that? | 你怎么觉得你能逃脱这些 |
[32:05] | Boy, oh, boy. | 哦天啊 |
[32:09] | When you latch on to something, you… | 你一旦抓住什么把柄 |
[32:12] | you just don’t let go, do you? | 就不能轻易算了是吗 |
[32:18] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[32:20] | You need your exposé. | 你需要揭露报道 |
[32:22] | Well… | 好… |
[32:25] | here you are. | 给你 |
[32:28] | And I can assure you | 我敢保证 |
[32:30] | that if you continue to follow this story… | 如果你继续查下去… |
[32:33] | the only thing that you will find | 你会发现你自己只会是 |
[32:36] | is a dead end. | 死路一条 |
[32:45] | Hey, whoa, whoa, can I help you? | 需要帮助吗 |
[32:47] | – FBI. – He knows who we are. | – 联邦调查局 – 他知道我们是谁 |
[32:48] | – We’re here to see Quaid. – I’m sorry. | – 我们来找奎德 – 抱歉 |
[32:50] | You need an appointment to see Mr. Quaid. | 你需要预约才能见奎德 |
[32:52] | Is Alicia Davis here? | 艾丽西亚·戴维斯在这吗 |
[32:53] | There are no visitors after hours. | 下班后就没有访客了 |
[32:54] | Look, you can let us in now | 你可以让我们现在进去 |
[32:56] | or in an hour when we have the warrant. | 或者等我们一个小时后拿到搜查令 |
[32:58] | Come back tomorrow at 8:00 and I’ll get you an appointment. | 明早八点再来我帮你预约 |
[33:01] | Do you think that I came here | 你觉得我来这之前 |
[33:02] | without making arrangements for my safety? | 没为自己的安全考虑过吗 |
[33:04] | Every lead that I have on you is in an envelope… | 你的每条线索我都写进一个信封… |
[33:06] | Is right here. | 在这 |
[33:25] | What the hell is that? | 什么东西 |
[33:46] | Shoo! Shoo! | 去 去 |
[33:48] | Shoo! Shoo, bugger. | 去去 混蛋 |
[34:42] | You watch Quaid’s guys, I’ll find Alicia. | 你看好奎德的人 我去找艾丽西亚 |
[34:44] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么东西 |
[34:46] | I’m a member! I’m a member! | 我是会员之一 我是会员 |
[34:48] | Not anymore, Mister Quaid. | 到此为止了 奎德先生 |
[34:50] | You’ve been expelled from Corvus Vale, | 你被乌鸦谷驱逐了 |
[34:52] | effective immediately. | 立刻生效 |
[34:54] | No, no, no!! | 不不不 |
[35:02] | Mr. Quaid, the crimes you have committed | 奎德先生 你犯下的罪 |
[35:06] | could cast a light upon us. | 会让我们暴露 |
[35:07] | Or just upon you. | 或者只有你 |
[35:10] | What? | 什么 |
[35:11] | Confess your crimes to the authorities. | 和司法机关认罪 |
[35:14] | Tell them everything. | 老实坦白 |
[35:16] | Or we will do what we must. | 不然我们就会采取手段了 |
[35:19] | The magician?! | 魔术师 |
[35:21] | Who the hell do you think you are?! | 你觉得你是谁 |
[35:23] | I’m a member of the Vale. | 我是乌鸦谷的人 |
[35:25] | My great-grandfather’s portrait hangs in Raven’s Hall. | 我曾祖父的肖像挂在乌鸦圣堂 |
[35:27] | You see, he liked to build. | 他喜欢创造事物 |
[35:30] | I… like to make things disappear. | 而我喜欢事物消失 |
[35:33] | Wait, w-wait a second. | 等下 |
[35:34] | What are you… what are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[35:36] | Wait, no, no, no! | 等等 不不 |
[35:40] | Yikes. | 啊 |
[35:41] | You don’t think Cam went too far this time, do you? | 你觉得小卡这次没玩很过是吧 |
[35:44] | No such thing, mate. | 这个还行 |
[35:50] | Looks like he passed out. | 好像他晕过去了 |
[35:54] | Leave him in the office. Gotta get out of here. | 把他扔到办公室 快点撤 |
[35:59] | Stop right there. | 别动 |
[36:03] | Playtime’s over. | 游戏时间到 |
[36:06] | That’s how you little rich boys have your fun? | 你们这些富家子弟就是这么玩的吗 |
[36:09] | Playing pretend. | 装扮游戏 |
[36:10] | I assure you the Vale does not pretend. | 我保证 乌鸦谷不是假扮 |
[36:12] | Shut up. I know your secrets… NDAs, lawsuits. | 闭嘴 我知道你的秘密 新药申请 诉讼 |
[36:16] | That’s not how I do things. | 我不是这么办事的 |
[36:21] | Thanks, Gunter. All right, come on. | 谢了 甘特 来 快走 |
[36:24] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:26] | Cameron! | 卡梅伦 |
[36:31] | We got to go. Oh! | 我们该走了 |
[36:34] | Well-done, love. | 做得好 亲爱的 |
[36:36] | Gunter, how’d you…? | 甘特 你怎么 |
[36:38] | Come on. | 快走 |
[36:53] | Why did you kill my father? | 你为什么杀了我父亲 |
[36:58] | Looking for these? | 在找这些 |
[37:00] | I’ll trade you… | 我和你交换 |
[37:02] | for the truth. | 真相 |
[37:03] | – You’re a part of this. – Me? No. | – 你设计 – 我吗 不 |
[37:05] | I’m just a reporter. | 我是记者 |
[37:08] | Everything that I have ever done… | 我做的每件事 |
[37:15] | …has been for the good of this company. | 都是为了公司好 |
[37:18] | And for the people that work here. | 为了这里的员工好 |
[37:23] | Did you really think your cheap little tape recorder | 你真觉得你的小破录音机 |
[37:28] | could take me down? | 能拿下我吗 |
[37:30] | If hers doesn’t, mine will. | 如果她的不行 我的可以 |
[37:46] | Turning your back in the weight room’s | 背对健身房 |
[37:49] | a great way to get shanked. | 是个好方法练腿 |
[37:50] | Just came to enjoy the view. | 我是来看热闹的 |
[37:52] | Now, look, your little field trip was a bust. | 听着 我觉得 你办公室之旅 |
[37:56] | The way I see it, | 垮了 |
[37:57] | you owe me for my valuable time and effort… | 你欠我宝贵的时间和精力 |
[37:59] | Shh, shh, shh, shh. | 嘘嘘嘘嘘 |
[38:00] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[38:02] | Hey, let go! What are you doing? | 放开我 你在干嘛 |
[38:03] | It’s not true! | 这不是真的 |
[38:05] | The… The files on there are my personal property! | 那些文件是我的私人物品 |
[38:14] | Heard the Justice Department | 听说司法部门拿到了一些 |
[38:17] | got sent some incriminating video. | 涉案视频 |
[38:19] | Every case that Faust touched is going to be up for review. | 浮士德接手的每个案子都会被重申 |
[38:21] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[38:24] | You could be out of here sooner than you thought. | 你很快就可以出去了 |
[38:29] | Find out who killed Oscar? | 发现谁杀了奥斯卡吗 |
[38:31] | No. | 没有 |
[38:33] | I’ll find out what I can. | 我会尽力找出来的 |
[38:48] | Perfect every time. | 每次都很完美 |
[38:50] | Oh, my God, babe. That’s amazing. | 哦天哪 宝贝 超级棒 |
[38:57] | Dina got the easy part. | 狄娜的部分最容易 |
[38:58] | I had to rig Quaid in the dark | 我要在黑暗中给奎德装绳索 |
[39:00] | while Gunter was manhandling him. | 在甘特暴打他的时候 |
[39:04] | I was holding a grown man from certain death. | 我掌握着一个男人的生死 |
[39:07] | So, who do you guys think saved Cam? | 你们觉得是谁救了小卡 |
[39:09] | ‘Cause it wasn’t any of us. | 不是我们中的任一个 |
[39:11] | It’s Cam pulling your leg. | 是小卡拉着你的腿 |
[39:12] | I’m not like you lot. | 我可不像你 |
[39:13] | Shiverin’ and shakin’ every little… | 颤抖发抖 |
[39:18] | Looks like Quaid’s going to jail for a while. | 看来奎德要在监狱呆上一阵了 |
[39:20] | Clever. | 聪明 |
[39:21] | How did it feel to give your dad the byline on the article? | 为什么把文章中你爸爸的名字省去了 |
[39:24] | I think my dad would’ve hated having his name in the paper. | 我觉得我爸爸应该不希望他的名字出现在报纸上 |
[39:28] | But he would’ve been proud of me. Thank you. | 但他会为我骄傲的 谢谢 |
[39:30] | Anytime. | 乐意效劳 |
[39:36] | Is that you or your brother? | 那是你还是你弟弟 |
[39:38] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[39:40] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[39:42] | After a while, | 后来很长时间 |
[39:43] | Johnny just kind of avoided the camera instinctively. | 约翰森有点本能地躲避镜头 |
[39:45] | Dad made sure of that. | 是我爸爸导致的 |
[39:47] | I think you and I may have more of our fathers in us | 我觉得我们都挺像父亲的 |
[39:50] | than we care to admit. | 只是我们不愿承认 |
[39:52] | I always hated that. | 我一直不想承认 |
[39:54] | Maybe it’s not such a bad thing. | 可能也没那么坏 |
[39:57] | For some of us, maybe. | 对我们中的一些来说 可能 |
[40:00] | Not for you? | 对你不是吗 |
[40:04] | Johnny and I… | 约翰尼和我 |
[40:07] | are who we are because of him. | 成了现在的我们是因为他 |
[40:11] | We learned deception from the best. | 我们学会了最好的骗术 |
[40:21] | Hello? | 你好 |
[40:24] | Guys? | 人呢 |
[40:27] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[40:31] | Same way you got into the Claxton building. | 和你进入克莱斯顿的方法一样 |
[40:34] | Through the back door. | 走后门 |
[40:38] | We saw what you did. | 我们看见你做了什么 |
[40:40] | Do not do it again. | 别再这么做了 |
[40:43] | My lawyers are very serious about copyright infringement. | 我的律师对于版权侵权这事看得很重 |
[40:49] | That was you in the stairwell. | 在楼梯井里的人是你 |
[40:51] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[40:53] | I came to take back that ring you stole. | 我来拿回你偷的戒指 |
[40:58] | You didn’t think you’d get to keep it, did you? | 你不是想留着保存吧 |
[40:59] | No. | 不行 |
[41:01] | This one… | 这个… |
[41:03] | This one, however, is yours. | 这个是你的 |
[41:05] | Well, technically, your great-grandfather’s. | 实际上 是你曾祖父的 |
[41:08] | His membership was passed down through generations. | 他的会员是可以世袭的 |
[41:12] | Your father broke with tradition. | 你父亲打破了传统 |
[41:14] | Wanted nothing to do with Corvus Vale. | 不想乌鸦谷有一点关系 |
[41:17] | But if you choose, | 如果你愿意 |
[41:19] | both you and your brother can join as legacies. | 你和你弟弟可以作为后代加入 |
[41:22] | He also… | 他还给你 |
[41:25] | wanted you to have this. | 留了这个 |
[41:43] | You’re good. | 你很聪明 |
[41:48] | A.B. “A.B.” | |
[41:57] | It’s not part of it. | 不是这的 |
[41:58] | Did he leave any other instructions? | 他留下什么指示了吗 |
[42:01] | A-A note, maybe? | 笔记 之类的 |
[42:11] | How’d he do that? | 他怎么做到的 |