时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You’ve been helping the FBI solve crimes. | 你之前一直在帮联邦调查局破案 |
[00:03] | I want you to… help me commit one. | 我想让你帮我犯罪 |
[00:06] | What are you willing to do to save your brother? | 你愿意为了救你哥哥 做些什么 |
[00:08] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[00:10] | Cameron, you helped to steal a diamond worth millions. | 卡梅伦 你助纣为虐 帮着窃取了价值百万的宝石 |
[00:13] | You’re in a lot of trouble. | 你的麻烦大了 |
[00:15] | I made a lot of mistakes. | 我犯了很多错 |
[00:19] | But I didn’t do that. | 但我可没帮着偷宝石 |
[00:20] | So you think Mystery Woman has gone to great lengths | 所以你认为神秘女子竭尽全力 |
[00:23] | to recreate this exact moment. | 想要还原这个场景 |
[00:25] | My guess is whatever she’s up to, | 无论她要干什么 |
[00:27] | the answer’s in this photo. | 我猜答案就在这张照片里 |
[00:30] | Here’s the thing about a city. | 关于城市 有句话这样讲 |
[00:32] | It’s like an audience… A fragile family of strangers | 它就像一位观众 一群脆弱的陌生人 |
[00:37] | held together by a simple, unspoken agreement. | 因认同一件简单而心照不宣的事走到一起 |
[00:40] | We all have a role to play, from the paramedics who save us | 我们都要扮演一个角色 从拯救我们的护理人员 |
[00:44] | to the bartender who listens to our worries, | 到听我们诉苦的酒保 |
[00:46] | to lovers… | 再到爱人 |
[00:48] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[00:49] | Who remind us what that felt like. | 都提醒着我们那感觉如何 |
[00:52] | We trust everyone to play their part. | 我们相信每个人都能做好本职工作 |
[00:55] | And when someone breaks that trust… | 当某个人打破了这种信任 |
[00:58] | Have a good night, Jerry. | 晚安 杰瑞 |
[01:00] | Well, that role | 那么这个责任 |
[01:01] | falls to someone who protects and serves. | 就落到了某个保护并服务大家的人身上 |
[01:04] | They help make things right. | 他们负责转危为安 |
[01:08] | And I look through them streets and find you. | 我找遍了 才找到了你 |
[01:13] | Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. | 汤米 汤米 汤米 |
[01:15] | Where you been at, huh? | 你去哪儿了 |
[01:17] | Been trying to get ahold of you. | 一直尝试联系你 |
[01:19] | So where you been at, man?! | 你到底去哪儿了 伙计 |
[01:21] | Mission at the park? | 公园有任务 |
[01:22] | Just… Just… Just let me out, man. | 让 让我走吧 兄弟 |
[01:23] | I’ll keep quiet, I promise. | 我不会说出去的 我保证 |
[01:25] | That’s not what I’m trying to hear. | 我不想听这个 |
[01:26] | That’s not what I wanna hear, man! | 我根本不想听 |
[01:28] | No! | 不 |
[01:29] | Aah! | 啊 |
[01:30] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[01:33] | Get on the ground! | 趴下 |
[01:36] | Ugh! | 啊 |
[01:40] | Officer… | 警官… |
[01:42] | you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[01:45] | That was one hell of a fall. | 摔得真惨 |
[01:47] | You hit your head pretty good. | 脑袋撞的不轻 |
[01:48] | That’s not a suggestion, you know? | 警示牌可不只是建议着玩 |
[01:51] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:53] | I work here? | 我在这工作 |
[01:56] | You been drinking, Officer? | 你喝多了吧 警官 |
[01:58] | Th-That’s not mine. | 我没 |
[02:01] | A man was killed here tonight! | 今晚有人被杀了 |
[02:03] | I saw it! | 我看到了 |
[02:05] | Okay, well, I had the caution sign out, | 门外有警示牌的 |
[02:08] | so don’t sue me. | 所以别告我 |
[02:16] | I saw it. | 我明明看见了 |
[02:36] | Cameron, you can’t be here. | 卡梅伦 你不能来这儿 |
[02:39] | Deakins revoked your access, remember? | 迪金斯取消了你的权限 记得吗 |
[02:40] | Can you believe that? | 不可思议 |
[02:42] | They also took away my observer badge | 他们居然还拿走了我的观察员徽章 |
[02:43] | and gave me this crappy visitor one instead. | 而给我换了这个破访客牌 |
[02:46] | It’s temporary. | 临时的 |
[02:47] | I have to give this back? | 这个还要还回去吗 |
[02:48] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[02:50] | I don’t know, just thought I could smooth things over, | 想来平息下事态 |
[02:52] | get the team re-instated. | 让队伍重启 |
[02:53] | What’s with these new cases, by the way? | 顺便问一下 这些新案子是怎么回事 |
[02:57] | They’re not cases. They’re crackpot reports. | 根本不是案子 只是些怪人报告 |
[02:58] | And thanks to you, Deakins has us clearing them | 都是你害的 迪金斯让我们来处理 |
[03:00] | until your little diamond heist blows over. | 直到你偷窃钻石的风头过去 |
[03:02] | Oh, she’s blaming you for what I did? | 她因为我的过错责怪你 |
[03:03] | That’s not fair. | 不公平 |
[03:05] | You worked with an international criminal | 你偷偷地和一位国际罪犯 |
[03:07] | behind our backs. | 合作 |
[03:08] | She doesn’t trust you. | 她不相信你了 |
[03:10] | Now, would you please go, before I get in any more trouble? | 现在 能在我陷入更多麻烦前离开吗 |
[03:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:14] | Oh, w-what you’re saying is if we clear these cases, | 你是说如果我们能把这些理清楚 |
[03:15] | we get you out of the Deakins doghouse, we can get back to work? | 就能把你从迪金斯的愤怒中解救出来 我们就能回来工作啦 |
[03:18] | Oh, I’ll be out of the doghouse, | 我可以解脱 |
[03:19] | but there is no way that you are coming back… | 但你回不来了 |
[03:20] | Okay, cool, because look. | 好吧 听着 |
[03:21] | Crown Heights, Brooklyn… yeah. | 皇冠高地 布鲁克林 |
[03:23] | A cop witnesses a murder in a bodega. | 一位警察在商店里目睹了一次谋杀 |
[03:25] | He passes out, he wakes up, | 他晕过去了 然后醒来 |
[03:27] | and the evidence has all vanished. | 所有的证据都消失了 |
[03:31] | That screams deception, am I right? | 这肯定就是骗局 我说的对吧 |
[03:33] | Cameron… go home. | 卡梅伦 回家去吧 |
[03:37] | Okay, going home. | 好的 这就走 |
[03:45] | Yo, the rat is here! | 哟 老鼠在这 |
[03:47] | Yeah, ya punk! | 是啊 你个孬种 |
[03:53] | The hell’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[03:55] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[04:05] | You didn’t save me any eggs? | 没给我留鸡蛋吗 |
[04:07] | Me and Dina had eggs, but we’re a team. | 我和狄娜吃了鸡蛋 但我们是个团队 |
[04:12] | We do things together. | 我们一起搞事情 |
[04:14] | Well, not things-things. | 也不是随便什么事 |
[04:16] | It’s not my fault Cameron only asked me to help. | 卡梅伦只找我帮忙 又不是我的错 |
[04:18] | He got kidnapped by you-know-who. | 他被那个谁绑架了嘛 |
[04:20] | He… Gunter, do you remember the last time | 甘特 记得上一次卡梅伦 |
[04:22] | Cameron did a show without all three of us? | 没跟我们三人一起表演是什么时候嘛 |
[04:24] | Maybe he did it to protect you. | 也许他这么做是为了保护你们 |
[04:25] | I don’t know. What was I supposed to do? | 我不知道 我该做什么 |
[04:27] | I don’t know, say something, | 我真的不知道 透点口风 |
[04:28] | tell us, be cool? | 告诉我们 装酷 |
[04:30] | Not likely. Seen the way he dresses? | 不大可能 看他穿的衣服 |
[04:32] | Like a break-dancing lawn jockey. | 像个霹雳舞草地赛马骑师 |
[04:37] | Working on the big mystery… | 我在试图弄清楚一个大秘密 |
[04:39] | why is Cameron’s great-grandfather | 为什么卡梅伦的曾祖父 |
[04:41] | in a photo with those rich guys, | 会和这些有钱人同框 |
[04:43] | and why is the Mystery Woman obsessed with recreating? | 这个神秘女人为什么沉迷于重现这张照片 |
[04:46] | – Dina? – Yes? | – 狄娜 – 在 |
[04:47] | Those men were ruthless… | 那些人残忍的 |
[04:49] | into dark deeds like our Mystery Woman. | 十恶不赦 就像神秘女人一样 |
[04:52] | Cameron’s great-grandfather was a magician, | 卡梅伦的曾祖父是个魔术师 |
[04:53] | not Voldemort. | 不是伏地魔 |
[04:55] | He was probably performing for them. | 他也许是逢场作戏 |
[04:56] | Well, Alistair Black was not a performer. | 埃利斯戴·布莱克可不是个演员 |
[04:59] | He was a builder. | 他是个创造者 |
[05:00] | But he didn’t just build tricks. | 但他不仅仅创造魔术 |
[05:02] | I heard he made hidden passages, | 我听说他为情人和受害者 |
[05:04] | secret chambers for his mistresses and victims. | 造了些密道和密室 |
[05:08] | Victims? | 受害者 |
[05:09] | Like “Special Victims Unit” Victims? | 像是”特殊受害者”中受害者一样 |
[05:12] | Gunter? | 甘特 |
[05:13] | Do you think that Alistair | 你觉得埃利斯戴 |
[05:15] | was making secret things for those men? | 在为这些人秘密做事 |
[05:17] | Yes, Dina, I do. | 是的 狄娜 是这么想的 |
[05:19] | Question is… | 问题是 |
[05:21] | what and where? | 做什么 在哪儿做 |
[05:22] | I’m gonna find out both. | 这两个问题我都要查 |
[05:27] | Alone! | 自己查 |
[05:31] | Excuse me, Officer. | 打扰了 警官 |
[05:33] | That’s not a crosswalk, pal. | 那不是人行道 伙计 |
[05:35] | Oh, yeah. No, sorry. | 是啊 抱歉 |
[05:37] | Just, uh… you don’t know who I am? | 只是 你不知道我是谁 |
[05:39] | No, who are you? | 不知道 你是谁啊 |
[05:41] | Oh. | 哦 |
[05:42] | Well, uh, name’s Cameron. | 我名叫卡梅伦 |
[05:44] | I’m, uh, FBI… | 我是 FBI… |
[05:47] | official observer, technically. | 严格来说是官方观察员 |
[05:48] | What’s that, like a junior detective or something? | 那是什么 类似初级侦探之类的 |
[05:51] | I was wondering if you wanted to talk to us | 想问您是否愿意和我们说说 |
[05:52] | about this bodega murder case that you filed with us. | 你提交给我们的杂货店谋杀案 |
[05:55] | What’s there to talk about? You guys didn’t believe me. | 有什么可说的 你们不相信我 |
[05:57] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[05:59] | I mean, I don’t think that what you saw is impossible. | 我是说 我觉得你看到的是真的 |
[06:02] | And even if it was, impossible’s my middle name. | 即使如此 我也坚信一切皆有可能 |
[06:05] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:07] | People like that line. | 人们喜欢那句话 |
[06:09] | So, this kid shoots the clerk right in front of you. | 所以这个小子在你面前开枪打了收银员 |
[06:13] | Before you can do anything, everything goes black. | 在你做出反应之前 眼前一黑 |
[06:16] | That right? | 对吗 |
[06:17] | Yeah, someone knocks me out. | 是 有人把我打晕了 |
[06:18] | I come to, the dead clerk’s gone. | 我醒过来 死了的收银员不见了 |
[06:21] | There’s another clerk there calling me crazy. | 另一个收银员站在那里 说我疯了 |
[06:23] | No mess, no body, no nothing. | 没有混乱 没有尸体 什么都没有 |
[06:26] | I was standing here. | 我就站在那里 |
[06:27] | The perp was here, | 那个变态在那里 |
[06:29] | and the clerk was shot right here. | 收银员在这里中枪的 |
[06:33] | No one was shot, Mrs. Laurie. | 没人中枪 劳里太太 |
[06:35] | You ain’t gotta… | 你不用… |
[06:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[06:38] | Take it easy. | 淡定 |
[06:39] | That camera got me coming in, and that camera’s busted. | 那个摄像头照到我进来了 那个坏了 |
[06:42] | There’s no clear view from the door, | 没有门那里的视角 |
[06:44] | and the place is spotless. | 而且这里非常干净 |
[06:45] | Whoever did this was good. | 不管是谁干的 都很专业 |
[06:47] | All right, so, | 好吧 所以 |
[06:49] | clerk’s standing here and he got shot, right? | 收银员站在这里然后中枪了 是吗 |
[06:51] | So his blood would spatter… | 那他的血会撒到 |
[06:53] | right here. | 这里 |
[06:55] | You said this happened what, three days ago? | 大概是 三天前的事吗 |
[06:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:09] | All these packing dates are exactly the same, | 这些生产日期都是一样的 |
[07:12] | and fresh. | 还很新鲜 |
[07:13] | What kind of cost-conscious bodega | 哪个有钱的杂货店 |
[07:15] | switches out an entire deli case at the same time? | 会同时换掉整个熟食区啊 |
[07:18] | And what are the odds somebody bought ’em all? | 而且有人全买了的可能性有多大啊 |
[07:20] | I’m starting to get the feeling someone bought it, | 我有预感有人把这些 |
[07:22] | all right. | 不少 |
[07:23] | And they restocked this entire case | 他们为了清洁这里 |
[07:25] | in order to finish cleaning. | 重新上了一批货 |
[07:27] | “End and clean” In magic refers to the final move | “结束并清洁”在魔术里是指最后时候 |
[07:31] | where you ditch the evidence of the trick. | 把小把戏的证据扔掉 |
[07:33] | What? | 什么 |
[07:35] | I mean, uh, in crime fighting. | 我是说 打击犯罪的方式 |
[07:38] | It’s a new FBI terminology, which, uh, we use to… | 一个新的联邦调查局词汇 就是 我们用来… |
[07:42] | you know, I’m just gonna demonstrate. | 我来表演一下 |
[07:45] | May I? Thanks. | 用一下 谢谢 |
[07:48] | Ace of Spades, eh? | 黑桃A |
[07:52] | You gotta pay for those now. You know that, right? | 你得交钱的 你知道的吧 |
[07:53] | Yeah, sure. | 当然了 |
[07:55] | Now, it looks to you | 看起来 |
[07:57] | like I just tore that up, right? | 我把它撕坏了 对不对 |
[07:59] | But in fact, what I did was I… | 但事实上 我只是… |
[08:02] | replaced it. | 换掉了 |
[08:05] | Now you’re doing card tricks? | 现在你又开始表演卡牌魔术了吗 |
[08:07] | Yeah, it’s a… you know, forget it. | 对啊 是… 好吧 算了 |
[08:09] | The real question is, what happened | 真正的问题是 那些换掉的 |
[08:11] | to the deli products that this stuff replaced? | 熟食去哪里了 |
[08:14] | Maybe they’re in the trash. | 可能在垃圾里 |
[08:32] | Stop! | 停下 |
[08:33] | Stop! FBI! | 停 联邦调查局 |
[08:35] | Stop! | 停 |
[08:39] | Stop the truck! | 停车 |
[08:40] | Stop the truck! | 停车 |
[08:43] | Maslin! | 马斯林 |
[08:44] | I saw the clerk throw a bag in here. | 我看到收银员把一个袋子扔到了这里 |
[08:50] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰啊 |
[08:53] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[08:54] | Exhibit A… blood-covered cold cuts. | 证据A 带血的肉片 |
[08:58] | You were right, Officer Maslin. | 你是对的 马斯林警官 |
[09:00] | There was a murder. | 确实有凶杀案 |
[09:02] | We got a case. | 我们有案子了 |
[09:08] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:10] | American. It could be cheddar. | 美式奶酪 也可能是英式切达芝士 |
[09:13] | Also evidence! | 也是证据 |
[09:14] | Which is why I wrote “Evidence” On it. | 这就是我写上了”证据”两字的原因 |
[09:17] | Cameron, how is it we are up to our necks with crackpots, | 卡梅伦 我们忙得要命 |
[09:21] | and yet you are the most annoying thing about this job? | 但你才是最累心的部分 |
[09:23] | I don’t know, guess you’re lucky. | 我不知道 我猜你很幸运 |
[09:25] | So, I happened by the bodega | 我去了那个传说中的 |
[09:27] | where this alleged murder took place. | 凶杀案发生的店里 |
[09:30] | Looks like this cop, Maslin, he’s not making it up. | 看起来这个警察 马斯林没有胡编乱造 |
[09:33] | You found this cheese digging through a garbage truck? | 你在垃圾车里找芝士找到的吗 |
[09:35] | Sure, but the blood on it will match the victim, | 当然 但是上面的血绝对和受害者的匹配 |
[09:37] | I guarantee it. | 我敢保证 |
[09:38] | This is a real case. You can trust me. | 这是个真的案子 你们可以信任我 |
[09:40] | We need more than a gut feeling, | 我们不只需要你的直觉 |
[09:42] | like a body to match this blood which came from a trash can, | 比如我们需要个尸体和你从垃圾桶找到的血比对一下 |
[09:45] | so it could’ve come from anywhere. | 不然血可能来自任何地方 |
[09:47] | Plus, this is PD’s case, not the Bureau’s. | 再说 这是警察的案子 不是调查局的 |
[09:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:55] | Look, you guys are in trouble because of me. | 听着 你们因为我惹上了麻烦 |
[09:57] | I just… just wanted to help. | 我就想 就想帮个忙 |
[10:00] | I’ll stop. Sorry. | 我不掺和了 抱歉 |
[10:05] | But if you get the chance, | 但是如果你有时间的话 |
[10:07] | this cop, Maslin, he’s a good guy. | 这个警察 马斯林 是个好人 |
[10:11] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[10:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:17] | I’ll see what we can find out. | 我们看看能查到什么吗 |
[10:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:26] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[10:28] | Alistair Black’s ledger of all the tricks he ever built. | 埃利斯戴·布莱克的所有魔术合集 |
[10:32] | If he made one for one of the men in the photo, | 如果他为照片里的人弄过一个的话 |
[10:34] | it should be here. | 那应该在这里 |
[10:38] | We should check the plans for project number 617. | 我们该看项目617的计划 |
[10:40] | Alistair built it for Houdini… took 12 years. | 埃利斯戴为胡迪尼做的 花了他十二年 |
[10:43] | And how long have you been here? | 你来了多久了 |
[10:44] | 20 minutes. | 二十分钟 |
[10:46] | What could’ve taken 12 years to build? | 做什么要做十二年啊 |
[10:48] | Trust! | 信任 |
[10:49] | Trust takes a long time to build. | 信任需要很长时间来建立 |
[10:51] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[10:53] | Can you take your messy little investigation elsewhere, please? | 你能把你的调查带到其他地方去吗 谢谢 |
[10:56] | What’s the occasion? | 今天什么日子啊 |
[10:57] | I am having a companion over for dinner. | 我晚饭有伴 |
[10:59] | A date! With who? | 约会 谁啊 |
[11:01] | The first domesticated man I’ve ever dated. | 我有史以来约的第一个居家男人 |
[11:03] | Sounds like Mike. | 听着像迈克 |
[11:05] | I promised him a home-cooked meal. | 我保证他我会做饭的 |
[11:06] | And I don’t have a working oven in my place… | 但我家甚至没有能用的烤箱 |
[11:08] | Because you can’t cook, so you got him takeout from Trubiano’s. | 因为你不会做饭 所以你就在特鲁比亚诺家买了外卖 |
[11:13] | A harmless deception, Jordan. | 善意的谎言 乔丹 |
[11:15] | Now, both of you, go. | 你们两个 走 |
[11:17] | Please? | 拜托 |
[11:19] | That’s deceit, but in a fun way. | 那是欺骗 但是挺有意思的 |
[11:22] | You should be taking notes. | 你该记录的 |
[11:24] | And I’m headed down to Alistair’s deep storage room… | 我要去Alistair的深层储藏室 |
[11:26] | alone! | 自己去 |
[11:29] | 617. | 六一七 |
[11:35] | 6… | 六 |
[11:50] | One… | 一 |
[11:53] | Seven. | 七 |
[12:04] | What are you hiding, Alistair? | 你在隐藏什么 埃利斯戴 |
[12:24] | Let me out of here! Jordan? | 放我出去 乔丹 |
[12:26] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[12:35] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[12:42] | Just wanted to let you know I’ve been reassigned, | 告诉你一声我被重新分配了 |
[12:43] | but you got some actual special agents on your case now, | 但现在有专门的探员负责你的案子了 |
[12:46] | so that’s good for you. | 是个好事 |
[12:47] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[12:49] | That’s my captain. | 那是我的局长 |
[12:50] | I told you, she doesn’t believe me. | 我说过了 她不相信我 |
[12:52] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[12:53] | I’ve been looking at mug shots for hours, | 我看了好几个小时的嫌疑犯照片了 |
[12:55] | cross-references those with narcotic files, | 和毒品案子的资料比对了一下 |
[12:57] | and I got him. | 我找到他了 |
[12:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:59] | The perp from the bodega… Alex Boyd. | 那个店里的变态 艾利克斯·布德 |
[13:01] | He was busted three months ago | 他三个月前 |
[13:03] | for dealing in Prospect Park. | 在前景公园贩毒被逮捕了 |
[13:04] | This makes sense. | 这样就说得通了 |
[13:06] | He mentioned a park before he shot the clerk. | 他射杀营业员之前有提到过一所公园 |
[13:08] | Maybe that’s his territory. | 也许他常在那一片活动 |
[13:09] | – I… – Okay, look, look. | – 我… – 好吧 好吧 |
[13:11] | Cameron, I know it’s thin, but it’s all we got to go on. | 卡梅伦 我知道线索很少 但这是唯一能查下去的了 |
[13:14] | We gotta get down there. | 我们得去一趟那个公园 |
[13:15] | I just told you, I’m not on the case anymore. | 我已经和你说了 我不再负责这个案子了 |
[13:17] | Cameron, we gotta find this guy. | 卡梅伦 我们得找到这家伙 |
[13:19] | We gotta shake him down, see who he works for. | 我们得抓住他并找出主谋 |
[13:21] | Look, Maslin, I can’t go. | 听着 马斯林 我不能去 |
[13:23] | I can’t do this alone. | 我自己一个人无法完成这件事 |
[13:25] | This is my shot to prove | 这是证明自己的机会 |
[13:27] | that I still got it and I ain’t crazy. | 证明我没有疯 |
[13:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:32] | Okay, but there’s a right way to do this and a wrong way. | 好的 但是选一个正确的方式去做 |
[13:36] | I need to call my team. | 我要叫上我的队友 |
[13:43] | No answer from Officer Maslin. | 马斯林警员没接电话 |
[13:46] | What do you have? | 你们查到了什么 |
[13:47] | A body was found in Rockaway Inlet… | 在洛科威入口处发现一具尸体… |
[13:49] | matches the description of the victim Maslin described. | 与马斯林描述的受害者相符合 |
[13:51] | Kid’s name was Tommy Ramos, | 这孩子的名字叫汤米·拉莫斯 |
[13:53] | new to the neighborhood and the job, | 新来这附近工作的 |
[13:54] | which explains why Maslin had never seen him before. | 这也就能解释为什么马斯林之前从未见过他 |
[13:56] | And his DNA matches the blood Cameron found. | 而且他的DNA与卡梅伦找到的血迹DNA相吻合 |
[13:59] | Cameron? | 卡梅伦 |
[14:01] | Cameron found the evidence that led to the body. | 是卡梅伦找到了尸体的线索 |
[14:03] | I discouraged him, but… | 我制止过他 但是… |
[14:05] | It’s Cameron. I get it. | 是卡梅伦 我知道了 |
[14:07] | He just wanted to redeem himself, prove he can still help us. | 他只是想赎罪 证明他仍是可以帮助我们的 |
[14:09] | Nothing makes me angrier than corrupt cops… | 没有什么比贪污的警察更让我愤怒了… |
[14:11] | even our magician. | 魔术师的这点事没什么 |
[14:12] | Elevate to a full investigation. | 案件升级为全面调查 |
[14:14] | I’ll alert the PD brass. | 我会提醒警方的 |
[14:16] | And tell Mr. Black I’d like to speak to him ASAP. | 并且告诉布莱克先生尽快联系我 |
[14:28] | Got a book for ya. | 给你一本书 |
[14:30] | Didn’t order a book. | 我没要书啊 |
[14:32] | Somebody sent you one. | 有人给你的 |
[14:43] | I’m starting to sense a theme here. | 我开始感受到这里的氛围了 |
[14:47] | Lots of rumors about you. | 有许多关于你的谣言 |
[14:49] | Word is you’re a snitch for the feds. | 说你向联邦调查局告密 |
[14:52] | Well, that’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[14:53] | Rumors are dangerous in here. | 在这里三人成虎 |
[14:55] | I have access to anything you need. | 我可以帮你获得一切需要的东西 |
[14:58] | Shiv, blades, mace. | 弹簧刀 刀片 钉锤 |
[15:00] | Why do you want to help me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[15:02] | I know what it feels like to be scared. | 我知道害怕的感觉 |
[15:06] | And ’cause a man’s gotta eat. | 也因为我需要钱 |
[15:10] | $40. | 四十美元 |
[15:13] | $20 now, $20 on delivery. | 先付你二十美元 到货再付二十 |
[15:16] | I’ll get you a list. | 我会列个清单给你 |
[15:19] | Oh, give me some of those nature magazines before you go. | 你走之前先给我几本自然杂志 |
[15:30] | We’ve been here awhile, | 我们已经来了好一会了 |
[15:32] | and there’s still no sign of Boyd. | 还是没有看到布德 |
[15:35] | Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你说得对 |
[15:36] | This guy’s not gonna show. | 这家伙不会出现了 |
[15:38] | Hey, are you… are you Cameron Black? | 嗨 你是… 你是卡梅伦·布莱克吗 |
[15:40] | What are you hanging around here for? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[15:44] | Do you guys need some drugs? | 你们需要毒品吗 |
[15:45] | I’m kind of busy right now, so… | 我现在有事 你… |
[15:47] | Dude, I… I… I’ve seen all your specials, man. | 伙计 我… 我… 看过你所有的表演 |
[15:49] | You’re, like, the greatest magician of all time. | 你是从古至今最棒的魔术师了 |
[15:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:52] | Magician? | 魔术师 |
[15:54] | Are you working on a new illusion, | 你现在是在 |
[15:56] | like, right now or something? | 设计新的幻象吗 |
[15:58] | Cameron Black, the Magician. | 卡梅伦·布莱克 那个魔术师 |
[15:59] | I thought I recognized you. | 我说总觉得你眼熟 |
[16:02] | You don’t work for the FBI! | 你不是FBI |
[16:04] | No, look… | 不 但是… |
[16:05] | FBI? Whoa. | FBI哇 |
[16:07] | I gotta, uh… | 我先走了… |
[16:08] | Maslin, I… I work with the FBI. | 马斯林 我… 我与FBI合作 |
[16:10] | I mean, not technically right now. | 虽然严格来说现在没合作了 |
[16:12] | Hey, Cameron, what’s going on? | 嗨 卡梅伦 什么情况 |
[16:13] | Hey. Is this the cop we’re helping? | 嗨 这位就是我们要帮助的警察吗 |
[16:15] | Who’s this guy now? | 现在这家伙又是谁 |
[16:16] | Look, he’s part of my team. | 我来介绍 他是我的小组队员之一 |
[16:18] | Your team? | 你的小组 |
[16:19] | What, your magic team or your FBI team?! | 你的魔术小组还是FBI小组 |
[16:21] | Well, both. | 都是 |
[16:24] | This is a big joke to you, isn’t it? | 你把这个案子当作笑话 是吗 |
[16:26] | No. No, Maslin, I’m helping you. | 不是的 马斯林我是在帮助你 |
[16:28] | No, you’re not. | 你不是 |
[16:30] | You’re playing me. | 你是在耍我 |
[16:32] | I used to be a real detective. | 我曾经是一名货真价实的侦探 |
[16:34] | Now look at me. | 再看看现在的我 |
[16:35] | I gotta go to work. | 我得回去继续上班了 |
[16:42] | Damn, you’re on fire today. | 我靠 你今天真是很邪啊 |
[16:45] | Dina, Gunter, that guy… | 狄娜 甘特 这家伙… |
[16:47] | literally everyone hates you. | 差不多所有人都讨厌你啊 |
[16:50] | So, what do we do now? | 那么 我们现在做什么 |
[16:59] | We go talk to him. | 我们要去和他聊几句 |
[17:01] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[17:05] | It’s the killer. | 凶手 |
[17:23] | Jordan? Jordan? | 乔丹 乔丹 |
[17:31] | This Alex guy’s a popular drug dealer. | 这个艾利克斯是这片的毒品贩子 |
[17:33] | Yeah. | 这样哦 |
[17:35] | So, Maslin’s plan was to wait till he ran out of drugs | 马斯林的计划是等到他卖掉所有的毒品 |
[17:38] | and then follow him to his supplier. | 然后跟随他找到他的货源供应商 |
[17:39] | But given the fact this guy’s a murderer, | 但是这家伙是个杀人犯 |
[17:41] | that could get us… | 跟踪他可能会… |
[17:42] | killed. | 被杀 |
[17:43] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[18:03] | Please tell me you didn’t just buy drugs off him. | 请别告诉我你买下了他所有的毒品 |
[18:05] | Are you crazy? Of course not. | 你疯了吗 当然没有 |
[18:07] | I stole drugs from him. | 我偷了他的毒品 |
[18:09] | – I think I saw a narc over there. – What are you talking about? | – 我好像看到那边有一个缉毒警察 – 你在说些什么 |
[18:11] | – Yeah, over there, at the light. – What are you talking about?! | – 就在那边呢 亮的那边 – 你在说些什么 |
[18:14] | Aw, man, I think he left. I think he left. | 伙计 他离开了 他离开了 |
[18:16] | Oh, we’re good, we’re good. We’re good. | 没事了 没事了 |
[18:19] | All he had on him… | 他全部的货… |
[18:20] | probably $1,000 worth of Molly, I’m guessing. | 大概价值一千美元的摇头丸 我猜的话 |
[18:21] | Watch out. | 当心 |
[18:28] | He should be leaving to resupply in three, two… | 他应该是要离开去补货了 三 二 … |
[18:34] | – All right, come on. Let’s follow him. – Wait, Jordan. | – 好的 来 跟上他 – 等等 乔丹 |
[18:36] | Feel like it is my duty to be the adult in the park | 在这里要听我的 |
[18:40] | and ask the question, what would an FBI agent do? | 问你个问题 如果是一位FBI特工会怎么做呢 |
[18:44] | He’d call his partner… call Kay. | 他会打电话给她的搭档… 打给凯 |
[18:48] | – Cameron. – Kay, it’s me. | – 卡梅伦 – 凯 是我 |
[18:50] | I’m with Jordan. We’re in Prospect Park. | 我和乔丹在一起 我们在前景公园 |
[18:52] | It’s him? Put him on speaker. | 是他吗 开免提 |
[18:53] | Just won about a gram’s worth of Molly. | 我们刚刚搞到了一千多美元的摇头丸 |
[18:55] | – Or is it ecstasy? – I don’t know the difference. | – 或者是迷幻药 – 我分不出来 |
[18:56] | – They’re the same thing. – All right. | – 它们是一个东西 – 好吧 |
[18:58] | – Well, it’s not as much as you’d think it would be. – Anyway… | – 也没有你想象的那么多 – 随便吧… |
[18:59] | Mr. Black, you’re on speakerphone. | 布莱克先生 开着免提呢 |
[19:01] | Oh. Hi. Great. | 哦 嗨 很好 |
[19:03] | Uh, first of all, good to hear ya on the phone. | 首先 很高兴在电话里听见您的声音 |
[19:06] | – It’s been awhile. – Hey, Cameron, what’s going on? | – 好久没见了 – 嗨 卡梅伦 什么情况 |
[19:08] | I… Okay. | 我… 好吧 |
[19:11] | So, Maslin and I found the bodega killer. | 马斯林和我发现了那个凶手 |
[19:13] | His name’s Alex Boyd. | 他叫艾利克斯·布德 |
[19:14] | He’s a drug dealer in Prospect Park. | 他是在前景公园卖毒品的 |
[19:16] | Right now, he’s on the move. | 现在 他要跑了 |
[19:18] | He’s headed south towards Parkside. | 朝着南边去了 |
[19:19] | But don’t worry, we are absolutely not following him. | 但是别担心 我们绝对没有跟踪他 |
[19:21] | Yes, you are. Follow him now. | 你们要跟踪他 现在就跟上去 |
[19:23] | I… Sorry, you kind of cracked up there. | 我… 不好意思 是我听错了吗 |
[19:26] | It sounded like you said, “Follow him.” | 你是说”跟踪他” |
[19:27] | Keep your distance and do not engage. | 保持距离 不要行动 |
[19:29] | Agent Daniels will meet you. | 丹尼尔特工会与你会合的 |
[19:32] | Yeah, she totally hung up on me. | 她挂我电话 |
[19:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[19:35] | This smells amazing. | 这闻起来好香啊 |
[19:40] | Are you sure you’re not Italian? | 你确定你不是意大利人 |
[19:42] | Oh, aren’t we all, just a little? | 我们不都是吗 都有一点意大利的血统 |
[19:46] | Um, would you like some bread? | 要点面包吗 |
[19:50] | Sure. | 好的 |
[19:51] | It’s garlic bread, yeah. | 这是蒜蓉面包 |
[19:57] | My boys would love this. | 我的孩子们会很喜欢这个的 |
[20:00] | I mean, they’re just stuck eating my same three recipes, | 他们每天只能吃我做的同样的三道菜 |
[20:03] | heavy rotation all the time. | 无限循环 |
[20:06] | And they would love this place, | 而且他们会很喜欢这个地方的 |
[20:08] | especially my little guy, Jamie. | 尤其是最小的那个 詹米 |
[20:11] | Loves magic. | 他喜欢魔术 |
[20:12] | Maybe you should bring them by some time. | 你应该找时间带他们过来 |
[20:14] | That’d be nice. | 好啊 |
[20:28] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[20:30] | Uh, yeah, it’s just the building settling in, | 恩 只是楼房发出的声音 |
[20:32] | old plumbing. | 管道太老了 |
[20:34] | This old place makes all sorts of weird noises at night. | 这个旧楼在晚上会发出各种奇怪的噪音 |
[20:36] | The only person who really knew how to maintain it | 唯一知道怎么修它的 |
[20:38] | was Jonathan. | 是约翰森 |
[20:40] | Uh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:41] | I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have brought him up. | 对不起 我不应该提他的 |
[20:43] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[20:44] | It’s never easy when something ends. | 事情结束的时候总让人难以适应 |
[20:48] | Even though life goes on, | 即使生活在继续 |
[20:51] | I believe a little part of everyone stays with us. | 我相信逝去的每个人都还是和我们在一起 |
[20:55] | Makes us who are, going forward. | 让我们成了现在的我们 继续前进 |
[21:00] | You sure it’s just the plumbing? | 你确定那声音是管道发出来的吗 |
[21:24] | Bloody hell. | 天呐 |
[21:28] | What you search for, you will never find. | 你永远不会找到你想要的 |
[21:31] | Give up, or discover my horrible gift for you. | 放弃 或者接受我给你的可怕的礼物 |
[21:43] | Oh! | 喔 |
[21:44] | See the truth. | 发现真相 |
[21:46] | Oh! And run. | 喔 然后跑 |
[22:04] | I ain’t got it. | 我没拿到 |
[22:06] | What do you mean, you ain’t got it? | 你说你没拿到 是什么意思 |
[22:08] | Something happened. I think I got pick-pocketed. | 发生了一些事 东西被人偷了 |
[22:10] | Yeah, well, you lose the product, you pay for the product. | 好吧 你丢了东西 你要赔钱 |
[22:12] | You hear me? I haven’t got time for this! | 听见了吗 我没时间耽误 |
[22:14] | Get me my money. | 给我钱 |
[22:29] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[22:32] | Freeze, FBI! | 别动 FBI |
[22:38] | Hey, great entrance! | 很精彩的出场 |
[22:41] | How long you been up there? | 你在那多久了 |
[22:43] | The drug dealer lawyered up fast, | 毒贩子很快就找了律师 |
[22:46] | just like the clerk… both afraid to talk. | 跟那个收银员一样 都不敢说实话 |
[22:48] | But we need the man in the car. | 但我们需要在车里的男人的身份 |
[22:49] | I’m guessing he’s in charge. | 我认为他是老大 |
[22:50] | You found a body. | 你发现了尸体 |
[22:52] | We’ll take over and find out who did it. | 该我们去破案了 |
[22:55] | What is it, Captain? | 怎么了 队长 |
[22:56] | Why didn’t the NYPD investigate? | 为什么纽约警察不调查 |
[22:58] | There’s something you should know about Officer Maslin. | 有些关于马斯林警官的事情你应该知道 |
[23:01] | Besides being an alcoholic, | 除了他酗酒 |
[23:03] | he was once investigated for racketeering | 他在做缉毒警的时候 |
[23:05] | when he was a narcotics detective. | 曾经因为诈骗被调查过 |
[23:07] | Internal couldn’t prove it, | 但内部没查出什么 |
[23:08] | but if I were a betting woman, | 但是我打赌 |
[23:11] | I’d say Maslin is involved somehow. | 马斯林跟这件事情有关 |
[23:13] | Look, I’m sorry I lied to you. | 对不起我跟你撒谎了 |
[23:15] | But the FBI’s all over this. | 但是FBI已经调查了很多了 |
[23:16] | We got Boyd. I can ID his boss. | 我们抓到了布德 我可以查出他老板的身份 |
[23:19] | We got a ton of drugs. | 我们找到了很多毒品 |
[23:21] | I don’t know what the etiquette is | 我不知道怎么 |
[23:22] | of disposing of those, but… | 处理这些 但是 |
[23:24] | Hey, thanks, Cameron. | 谢谢你 卡梅伦 |
[23:26] | I’m sorry I bailed in the park. | 我在公园丢下了你 对不起 |
[23:28] | I shouldn’t have left you there without backup. | 我不应该留你一个人孤立无援 |
[23:30] | You’re a good cop, man. | 你是个好警察 |
[23:31] | And you’re a pretty good magician. | 你也是个很好的魔术师 |
[23:32] | I checked you out on the computer. | 我在网上查过你 |
[23:34] | Pretty good? Come on, name two magicians… | 很好 得了吧 找出两个在世的魔术师 |
[23:35] | Hey, Maslin!…currently living that are still… | 嗨 马斯林 现在仍然 |
[23:37] | Hey, look who it is! Hey. | 看这是谁 |
[23:38] | So… | 所以 |
[23:40] | giving to the boxing league this year, Mazzy? | 今年要捐钱给拳击俱乐部吗 朋友 |
[23:47] | Yeah, sure. All right, good man. | 当然了 谢谢 |
[23:49] | Who’s your friend? | 这是你朋友吗 |
[23:50] | Cameron Black… Magician Cameron Black. | 卡梅伦·布莱克 魔术师卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[23:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:55] | Detective Leo Baker… He’s one of the good ones. | 李·贝克侦探 是个好人 |
[23:57] | Don’t let this get around, Leo, | 不要说出去 李 |
[24:00] | but, uh, Cam’s also with the FBI. | 但是小卡也和FBI一起工作 |
[24:02] | FBI Fbi? | |
[24:03] | Oh, that’s very interesting. | 有意思 |
[24:06] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:07] | Well, I’ll see you around, Mr. Black. | 下次见 贝克先生 |
[24:11] | Take care, pal! | 照顾好自己 哥们 |
[24:13] | You, too! | 你也是 |
[24:18] | Detective Leo Baker, narcotics, decorated five times. | 李·贝克侦探 负责缉毒 五次被授予勋章 |
[24:22] | Arrested both Alex Boyd and Tommy Ramos in the past, | 抓过艾利克斯·布德和汤米·拉莫斯 |
[24:24] | but released both with only warnings. | 但他们都被释放了 |
[24:26] | In exchange for letting them go, they start working for him. | 作为交换 他们开始为他工作 |
[24:28] | Pushing drugs seized from Baker’s busts | 把贝克那里扣押的毒品 |
[24:29] | back onto the street. | 重新售卖 |
[24:31] | There’s no way that Baker’s working alone. | 贝克不可能一个人做这些 |
[24:33] | In my humble opinion. | 我认为 |
[24:34] | You think Cameron’s right? | 你觉得卡梅伦是对的 |
[24:36] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[24:37] | But I do know we can’t trust anybody in that precinct | 但我知道我们不能相信那个辖区 |
[24:39] | till we get in and see for ourselves. | 除非我们亲自查看过 |
[24:41] | You and Alvarez run point. | 你和阿瓦力兹负责 |
[24:43] | Well-done, Cam. | 干得好 小卡 |
[24:47] | Did you hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[24:49] | She just called me Cam. | 她刚叫我小卡 |
[24:50] | That is my first official “Cam.” | 这是我第一次正式被叫做小卡 |
[24:53] | I have had some “Camerons” Before, but… | 之前她不带姓 叫过我几次卡梅伦 但是 |
[24:55] | Baker’s operation’s going down. We are back! | 贝克的行动被发现了 我们又是一个组了 |
[24:58] | We are not back, Cameron. | 我们没有 卡梅伦 |
[25:00] | Y-You heard Deakins, I mean… | 你听到迪金斯说的了 |
[25:02] | At the auction house, | 在拍卖场 |
[25:03] | you went behind my back and you helped the Mystery Woman. | 你背叛了我 帮助了神秘女人 |
[25:05] | You kept me in the dark, and you almost… | 你一直没告诉过我 你差点… |
[25:09] | It was really bad. | 我很伤心 |
[25:11] | Whoa, wait. Y-You’re saying this… | 等等 你的意思是 |
[25:12] | this whole thing wasn’t about Deakins? | 这跟迪金斯无关 |
[25:14] | You don’t trust me? | 是你不相信我 |
[25:15] | No. | 对 |
[25:17] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[25:26] | Hey, where you been? | 你去哪了 |
[25:28] | What’s… What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[25:32] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[25:35] | Did you find Alistair’s trick? | 你找到埃利斯戴的把戏了吗 |
[25:37] | 617 617, you know, uh, | |
[25:38] | the mystery of the picture and all that? | 那个照片里的秘密 |
[25:40] | No. | 没 |
[25:42] | But I found a message direct from Alistair Black himself. | 但我找到了埃利斯戴· 布莱克本人留的信息 |
[25:46] | Direct from Hell. | 地狱的信息 |
[25:51] | Hey, dude, you’re… you’re actually scaring me. | 哥们 你真的让我觉得害怕了 |
[25:54] | Whatever the Mystery Woman wants, | 不管神秘女人想要什么 |
[25:56] | he’s protecting it from beyond the grave! | 他即使是死也在保护那个东西 |
[25:58] | Okay, uh, Gunter, I… | 好吧 甘特 我 |
[26:01] | I had some pills in my jacket. | 我口袋有一些药 |
[26:04] | You didn’t… You didn’t take them, did you? | 你没吃 对吧 |
[26:06] | Dude, I found straps on his workbench… | 我在他的工作台发现了皮带 |
[26:09] | straps to hold a man down. | 用来绑人的 |
[26:10] | Now, if Cameron finds them, | 如果卡梅伦发现了 |
[26:12] | he’s gonna try and figure this all out. | 他会试着解开一切的 |
[26:14] | He’s gonna get himself killed. | 他会因为这个被杀的 |
[26:17] | Now, listen. | 听我说 |
[26:18] | I forgive you for keeping your secret, | 我原谅你保护自己的秘密 |
[26:22] | but you’ve gotta help me keep mine. | 但你得帮我守住我的 |
[26:24] | Look, but this could help | 但这个能帮助我们 |
[26:25] | us figure out the Mystery Woman’s plan… | 了解神秘女人的计划 |
[26:27] | why… why she framed Jonathan. | 为什么她陷害约翰森 |
[26:28] | No, we have to tell Cameron! | 不 我们要告诉卡梅伦 |
[26:29] | It won’t lead to anything good. | 这不会有好下场的 |
[26:31] | Listen, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[26:33] | Alistair wasn’t Voldemort. | 埃利斯戴不是伏地魔 |
[26:34] | He was worse, much worse. | 他比伏地魔更可怕 |
[26:37] | The rumors? | 那些谣言 |
[26:37] | The rumors? | 那些传闻 |
[26:39] | They’re real. | 都是真的 |
[26:41] | Okay, what do you mean, real? | 你怎么知道是真的 |
[26:50] | Dark deeds, mate! | 黑暗契约啊 兄弟 |
[26:52] | Dark deeds. | 黑暗契约 |
[26:58] | If you’re looking for “Chicken Soup for the Soul,” | 如果你在找 心灵鸡汤 这本书 |
[27:00] | it’s checked out… all 92 copies. | 一共92本 全被借走了 |
[27:03] | Oh, that’s a shame. | 噢 太遗憾了 |
[27:05] | Could’ve read it twice while I was waiting for you. | 不然我在等你的时候能读两遍了 |
[27:07] | Not my only client, my boy. | 我还有别的客户呀 孩子 |
[27:12] | I gotta admit, | 我得承认 |
[27:14] | couldn’t figure out what you plan on building with this. | 不知道你要这些准备干嘛 |
[27:17] | Sure you don’t wanna go with the coffee-creamer flamethrower? | 确定不是用来做咖啡奶精喷射器吗 |
[27:20] | It’s my specialty. | 这是我的专长 |
[27:21] | I design my own tricks. Thanks. | 我自己设计小把戏 谢谢 |
[27:24] | It’s your money. You pay well, kid. | 反正是你付钱 你出手很阔啊 孩子 |
[27:29] | But someone else paid even more. | 但有人出手更阔 |
[27:39] | Tell whoever put a price on my head… | 告诉那个人 想要我的命 |
[27:44] | It’s not gonna be that easy. | 没那么容易 |
[27:58] | Captain Clark, | 卡拉克警长 |
[28:00] | this precinct is officially under FBI investigation. | 这里要接受联邦调查局的调查 |
[28:01] | You can’t be serious. What for? | 你是认真的吗 为什么 |
[28:04] | We have reason to believe some of your officers | 我们有证据怀疑你的下属 |
[28:05] | are involved in criminal activities. | 参与了犯罪行为 |
[28:07] | Well, that’s vague. | 就这些吗 |
[28:09] | You’re raiding my precinct, and you’re not telling me why? | 你闯进我的管辖区 却不告诉我为什么 |
[28:11] | With all due respect, Captain, | 无意冒犯 警长 |
[28:12] | that’s all we can say at this time. | 我只能这么说 |
[28:13] | Let’s go. | 开始搜 |
[28:20] | Clear! | 已清查 |
[28:24] | Oh, looks like we got us a party here. | 噢 看起来你们在开派对啊 |
[28:26] | We need to look into your bags. | 我们需要搜查你的包 |
[28:28] | By all means. Pardon the dirty socks. | 随便搜 别管这些臭袜子 |
[28:33] | Guys do fluff and fold, by any chance? | 你们偶尔也玩拳击吗 |
[28:35] | Maybe after you finish your little goose chase, | 等你们搜完了 |
[28:37] | you’d like to, uh, | 要不要一起 |
[28:38] | come down to the gym with us for a few rounds, Agent. | 去健身房玩几个回合呢 |
[28:40] | Nah. | 不 |
[28:41] | I’m more of an MMA guy. | 我是格斗型男 |
[28:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:49] | Nothing on Baker, and the | 贝克身上没有搜到 |
[28:50] | evidence-locker inventory squares up with the records. | 证物柜也清查了 与记录相符 |
[28:52] | My guess is they skimmed the drugs before the got logged in. | 我猜我们来之前 他们把毒品全清走了 |
[28:55] | Well, everything seems clean. | 但什么都没找到 |
[28:58] | Not completely. | 不完全 |
[29:00] | Officer Maslin, we need a word with you. | 马斯林警官 请你跟我们过来 |
[29:04] | We found the drugs in your desk. | 毒品是在你办公桌找到的 |
[29:06] | They’re not mine, I’m telling you! | 不是我的 我保证 |
[29:08] | What about the racketeering charges? | 那你怎么解释诈骗的事 |
[29:10] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没有做错什么 |
[29:12] | I didn’t do anything wrong then, I didn’t do anything wrong now! | 当时没有 现在更没有 |
[29:15] | I’m being set up. | 我被人下套了 |
[29:16] | I mean, you see that, don’t you? | 你看到了 不是吗 |
[29:17] | I see a cop who is in a lot of trouble, | 我只看到一名深陷毒品 |
[29:19] | who has struggled with addiction. | 难以自拔的警官 |
[29:25] | Hey, I… I used to be | 嘿 我以前可不是 |
[29:26] | on the other side of that glass, you know. | 在这里被你盘问的 |
[29:28] | I was a respected detective. | 我曾是备受尊敬的警探 |
[29:34] | Two different rooms. | 不同的房间 |
[29:37] | It’s two different rooms… | 不同的位置 |
[29:39] | it’s just two different worlds. | 截然不同的世界 |
[29:40] | In there, you’re trusted. | 在外面 我是被信任的 |
[29:41] | In here, nobody believes you. | 而在这里 百口莫辩 |
[29:45] | You know what landed me in this room? | 你知道我为什么会坐在这里吗 |
[29:50] | People. | 人哪 |
[29:52] | They’re always fake to me. | 永远都在假装 |
[29:53] | Yeah, I was a drunk. | 没错 我曾是个酒鬼 |
[29:56] | I was never a criminal. | 但绝不是罪犯 |
[30:00] | And I got sober. | 而且 我戒酒了 |
[30:02] | But still, they see what they wanna see. | 然而 他们只看表面不看本质 |
[30:07] | I was a good cop. | 我是个好警察 |
[30:10] | This doesn’t feel like Maslin to me. | 这不像是马斯林干的 |
[30:13] | I think Baker’s setting him up. | 我觉得是贝克下的套 |
[30:15] | Maybe, but Cameron’s ID isn’t enough | 有可能 但卡梅伦的证明远远不够 |
[30:17] | – and Baker’s squeaky clean. – Too clean. | – 而贝克有点太清白了 – 过分清白 |
[30:19] | The only narcotics in his desk was a prescription for oxy | 他桌上仅有的麻醉剂 |
[30:22] | he had filled out after shoulder surgery last month, | 是他上个月做肩部手术开的处方 |
[30:24] | and it all checked out. | 都经得起查证 |
[30:27] | What is it? | 你发现了什么 |
[30:28] | Who boxes right after shoulder surgery? | 谁会在肩部手术后打拳击啊 |
[30:33] | The gloves. | 手套 |
[30:39] | What if they’re moving out the drugs | 他们是不是用拳击手套 |
[30:40] | inside the boxing gloves? | 往外运毒呢 |
[30:42] | Oh, we gotta go back. | 我们得回去 |
[30:44] | Uh, we just conducted a high-profile raid on them | 呃 我们刚刚才对他们进行了一场高调的突袭 |
[30:45] | and got nothing. | 什么都没发现 |
[30:47] | We can’t go back. | 我们不能再去了 |
[30:48] | The FBI’s not going to do anything to help Maslin. | 联邦调查局不会帮马斯林 |
[30:51] | If that is the case, his life is ruined. | 如果罪名就这样定了 他的一生就被毁了 |
[30:53] | Maslin’s gonna take the fall for Baker. | 马斯林就要为贝克背黑锅 |
[30:55] | But if we can devise a deception to get into the precinct, | 但是 如果我们能想办法进入警局 |
[30:57] | we can get this guy. | 就能抓住他的把柄 |
[30:59] | Sorry, man, no dice. Not again. | 抱歉 兄弟 这样行不通 |
[31:00] | Maslin’s a good guy. | 马斯林是个好人 |
[31:01] | All right, sure, he made some mistakes. | 当然 他也会犯错误 |
[31:03] | But doesn’t he deserve a second chance? | 难道不应该再给他一次机会吗 |
[31:05] | Sounds remarkably like you’re talking about yourself. | 听起来好像你在说你自己吧 |
[31:08] | He’s always talking about himself. | 他永远都在说他自己 |
[31:09] | I’m talking about all of us. | 我说的是我们每一个人 |
[31:11] | This is our chance to prove to the FBI | 这是我们的机会 向联邦调查局证明 |
[31:14] | they need the deception group. | 他们需要魔术队 |
[31:17] | Look, I… I know my judgement’s been | 我知道 我最近的判断力 |
[31:19] | a little… questionable lately. | 有点… 让人难以信服 |
[31:22] | But Maslin’s being framed just like Johnny was, | 但是 马斯林和约翰尼一样都是被人陷害的 |
[31:26] | and we can do something about it if we work as a team. | 如果我们组成一个团队就可以帮他 |
[31:29] | Dude, even if we were on board, | 兄弟 即使我们同意 |
[31:30] | there’s someone else you’d have to convince first. | 首先 你还得说服一个人 |
[31:33] | He’s right. | 没错 |
[31:34] | You can’t do this without Kay. | 没有凯 你什么都做不了 |
[31:35] | Without her, you’re on your own. | 没有她 你孤身一人 |
[31:58] | Freeze, dirtbag. | 不许动 混蛋 |
[32:12] | You’re gonna die screaming. | 你会死得很惨 |
[32:54] | Breaking into a police detective’s car… | 警探的车你也敢撬 |
[32:57] | not the sharpest knife in the drawer, are you? | 犯蠢了是不是 |
[32:59] | Okay. You know… | 对了 我记得 |
[33:00] | caught your show in Vegas a few years back. | 在拉斯维加斯抓到过你 |
[33:04] | So we’re not taking any chances. | 所以我不能冒险 |
[33:14] | Detective Baker will be here soon. | 贝克警探很快就会过来 |
[33:17] | He’s got some questions for you. | 他有问题要问你 |
[33:20] | He’s gonna want to take his time. | 他会跟你好好谈谈 |
[33:30] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你脑子里装了什么 |
[33:32] | That I’d get away with it? | 反正我能脱罪啊 |
[33:33] | This is so far beyond! | 实在太过分了 |
[33:36] | You’re screwed, Cameron, | 你完蛋了 卡梅伦 |
[33:37] | and I can’t get you out of it this time. | 这次我不会帮你了 |
[33:39] | Oh, Kay, you gotta do something. | 凯 你得帮我呀 |
[33:40] | I’m already persona non grata with the DA after the warrant. | 在下搜查令之后 我在这个警区已经很不受待见了 |
[33:43] | You’re stuck here. | 你就在这待着吧 |
[33:47] | Can you give us a sec? | 能让我们单独待会吗 |
[33:55] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[34:01] | Oscar-worthy, can I just say? | 奥斯卡影后啊 |
[34:02] | I… I genuinely thought I was gonna spend the night in jail. | 我真的以为今晚要待在监狱里 |
[34:05] | You still may. The night is young, so move. | 你可以的 夜还未深 赶紧行动 |
[34:07] | This plan of yours… this is genius. | 你的这个计划 太聪明了 |
[34:10] | So much better than the deception I was thinking of. | 比我想的那些办法强多了 |
[34:13] | Mine did have a helicopter. | 我那个还得调用直升机呢 |
[34:16] | But if this FBI thing doesn’t work out, | 即便这个计划没成功 |
[34:17] | you’ll make one heck of an illusionist. | 你也可以成为优秀的魔术师 |
[34:21] | You’re clear this way. Watch out. | 这条路没人 千万小心 |
[34:22] | Baker’s men are on high alert. | 贝克的人都高度戒备着呢 |
[34:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:28] | Cameron, darling? | 卡梅伦 亲爱的 |
[34:29] | Follow my instructions, | 跟着我的指示走 |
[34:30] | and don’t you dare go off-script. | 千万不要乱来 |
[34:31] | I say we go semi-gloss. | 我觉得应该用半光油漆 |
[34:33] | Semi-gloss a ceiling? | 半光油漆刷天花板吗 |
[34:35] | You’re dumber than an Eskimo in Speedos, son! | 你简直笨到家了 儿子 |
[34:38] | – Fellas, what’s this all about? – He’s got it. | – 伙计们 怎么回事 – 他有文件 |
[34:40] | W… We’re here to paint the east wing. | 我们是来粉刷大楼东翼的 |
[34:41] | Nobody told me about any work order. | 没人跟我提过这事 |
[34:44] | Well, well. | 看你办的好事 |
[34:45] | I told him, phone ahead and confirm. | 我叫他先打个电话过来确认下 |
[34:47] | But does he listen? | 他就是不听我的 |
[34:48] | Yeah, I went to art school, not secretarial school! | 我上的是艺术学校 不是行政学校 |
[34:51] | Take it up with Janice in the office, all right? | 确认这种事应该让公司的詹尼丝去干 好嘛 |
[34:53] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[34:54] | Go ahead, do what you gotta do. | 去吧 去干你们的活吧 |
[34:56] | Nicely done, boys. | 干得好 伙计们 |
[34:58] | System’s a go. | 一切顺利 |
[35:07] | Now, be careful out there, okay? | 出去时留心点 |
[35:09] | The locker room is on the second floor, Cameron, | 卡梅伦 更衣室在二楼 |
[35:12] | 56 feet from the stairwell on the left. | 距离左边楼梯间有56英尺 |
[35:15] | Got it. | 收到 |
[35:17] | Deception’s a go. | 魔术师在行动 |
[35:20] | Not quite as romantic, | 虽然不怎么浪漫 |
[35:23] | but, uh, will you consider this our second date? | 但是 恩 你觉得这算是我们第二次约会吗 |
[35:28] | Um, Mike, I… | 额 迈克 |
[35:30] | I really need to confess something. | 有些事我必须要告诉你 |
[35:33] | The dinner was Trubiano’s. | 那次的晚餐 是特鲁比亚诺做的 |
[35:38] | I just… I really wanted to impress you. | 我只是 只是很想给你留个好印象 |
[35:41] | Next time, don’t worry about that. | 你不需要为这种事担心 |
[35:44] | You impress me every day. | 你给我的印象一直都很好 |
[35:47] | Very sweet, you two. | 你们俩真是甜死人了 |
[35:49] | Now, where the hell are we going? | 拜托别忘了给我们指下方向 |
[35:50] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[35:52] | Um, you’re nearly there. | 你们快到了 |
[35:53] | It’s the second right. | 应该是右手边第二间 |
[36:03] | Okay, Baker’s locker is number 22. | 贝克的柜子是二十二号 |
[36:27] | We’re in business, guys. | 同志们 有戏了 |
[36:29] | Found the drugs. | 毒品找到了 |
[36:39] | Whoa, there’s a whole lot. | 哇 而且有好多 |
[36:42] | Okay, Cameron? | 好了 卡梅伦 |
[36:44] | You need to get out of there, now. | 现在 你需要离开那里 |
[36:52] | Aah! | 啊 |
[36:59] | Somebody sound the alarm! | 拉警报! |
[37:04] | Some kind of break room. | 我现在像是在休息室 |
[37:05] | Talk to me, Dina. It’s like a maze in here. | 狄娜 给我指个路 这里像个迷宫 |
[37:07] | I… I said left! | 我刚说了往左走 |
[37:09] | Left, and then right! | 往左 再往右 |
[37:12] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪里 |
[37:13] | I’m somewhere near the holding cells. | 我应该离拘留室不远 |
[37:15] | I’m seriously lost, Dina. | 我真的迷路了 狄娜 |
[37:16] | – Go right! – There’s two rights! | – 走右手边 – 但是右手边有两条路 |
[37:19] | Second right. | 右手边第二条 |
[37:24] | Dina, I’m sending you the pictures now. | 狄娜 我现在给你发照片 |
[37:30] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[37:32] | You picked the exact wrong room to hide in… | 你躲错地方了 |
[37:35] | soundproof, no cameras, no recording devices. | 这个房间是隔音的 没有摄像头 没有录音设备 |
[37:41] | Nobody to see what happens next. | 没人会看到接下来发生的事 |
[37:48] | Why don’t you hand me that phone? | 为什么不把手机给我呢 |
[37:53] | All right, so, guess we’re done here. | 好的 那 我们这就两清了哈 |
[37:56] | We’re far from done. | 想得美 |
[37:58] | Well, you just destroyed all the evidence. | 你刚把证据都毁了 |
[37:59] | I mean, what evidence, right? | 我是说 哪有什么证据 是吧 |
[38:01] | I didn’t see anything, so you can just let me go. | 我啥也没看见 所以就让我走吧 |
[38:03] | You’re an escaped prisoner loose in the precinct. | 你是一个在警区里流窜的逃犯 |
[38:07] | You stole my weapon, locked us in this room. | 你偷了我的武器 把我们关在这屋里 |
[38:10] | There was a struggle. | 我们之间发生了搏斗 |
[38:13] | I shot you in self-defense. | 我自卫开枪 |
[38:16] | All right, well, that’s one option. | 好吧 这是一种可能性 |
[38:18] | But Maslin’s on to you, man. | 但马斯林知道你的勾当 |
[38:20] | He’s gonna talk. | 他会说出真相 |
[38:21] | Yeah, well, I’ll take care of Maslin. | 没事 马斯林那边 我会办妥的 |
[38:23] | But you’re right. | 但你说得对 |
[38:24] | I should’ve killed him that night in the bodega. | 我那晚在杂货店就该杀了他 |
[38:26] | Damn loyalty to a brother in blue got the best of me. | 我竟然会对一个警察那么忠心耿耿 |
[38:31] | Oh, right, so you just ruined his life instead. | 哦好吧 所以你就把他毁了 |
[38:33] | That’s your version of integrity? | 你还真是个正直的人 |
[38:35] | I always felt sorry for the lush. | 我一直对这个酒鬼心怀怜悯 |
[38:37] | And he repays me by nosing around | 他却到处打探些 |
[38:39] | where he doesn’t belong? | 不归他管的事 |
[38:40] | Also known as, doing his job. | 这通常被称之为 履行职责 |
[38:42] | Or digging his grave, just like you. | 或许是 自掘坟墓 就像你一样 |
[38:46] | Any last words? | 有什么遗言吗 |
[38:50] | Bravo. | 好样的 |
[38:53] | Come again? | 还来 |
[38:55] | Well, I just gotta hand it to you. | 我是真心觉得不错 |
[38:57] | The trick was impressive. | 那个骗术很高明 |
[38:59] | Convincing Maslin that he never saw what he saw? | 让马斯林相信 他看到的东西 不是真的 |
[39:02] | It’s not bad. | 不赖 |
[39:05] | But a master of deception like you should know… | 但像你这样的骗术大师 应该明白 |
[39:08] | sometimes what you see on the outside… | 有时候你所看到的 |
[39:13] | Isn’t really what’s happening on the inside. | 并不是实际情况 |
[39:17] | We chose this room on purpose… | 我们特意选了这件屋子 |
[39:19] | a place you feel safe that nobody was watching. | 你以为这里很安全 没有人会发现 |
[39:22] | So you think you turned on the light, | 所以你开了个灯 |
[39:24] | but in fact, you powered up a projector. | 但实际上 你打开的是一个投影仪 |
[39:27] | And this is just the image of an empty room. | 这个 只是一张空房间的图片而已 |
[39:34] | And that was the screen you projected it on. | 而这面玻璃 正是投影的屏幕 |
[39:36] | Detective… | 探长 |
[39:38] | you’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[39:41] | And now we’re done. | 现在我们两清了 |
[39:53] | All right, all right, knock it off. | 好了 好了 别闹了 |
[39:55] | I just wanna thank you guys | 我要好好感谢你们 |
[39:57] | for helping me bring down Baker and his men, | 帮我拿下贝克和他的团伙 |
[39:59] | and for helping me get my gold shield back… | 帮我赢回警徽 |
[40:03] | and helping me get my life back. | 也帮我回到正常生活 |
[40:05] | To Detective Maslin! | 敬马斯林警长 |
[40:07] | Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! | 干杯 |
[40:09] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[40:14] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[40:17] | – Sorry we’re late. – It’s okay. | – 不好意思我们晚了 – 没事 |
[40:19] | Come here, I want you to meet the boys. | 来 我带你见下孩子们 |
[40:20] | Boys? Hmm? | 孩子们 |
[40:22] | I want you to meet my friend Dina. | 这是我的朋友狄娜 |
[40:24] | This is Jamie and Diego. | 这是詹米和迪亚哥 |
[40:25] | Hi. My boys. | 嗨 孩子们 |
[40:27] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[40:28] | So, I think I’ve officially | 关于道歉 |
[40:31] | run out of ways to apologize. | 我已经黔驴技穷了 |
[40:32] | So I just… | 所以我只能 |
[40:33] | Are we good, you and I? | 我们和好了吗 你我之间 |
[40:35] | I mean, or just close to… I mean, a little good? | 是不是 有好上那么一点点 |
[40:40] | I wasn’t completely honest with you, either. | 我之前也没有对你百分百诚实 |
[40:43] | I was mad, but I was also… | 我当时很生气 但我 |
[40:48] | Seeing you almost suffocate in that vault, | 看到你在那个保险库里快窒息了 |
[40:52] | it really scared me. | 我真的吓坏了 |
[40:54] | I’m not so good at being scared. | 我一受惊吓 整个人就不好了 |
[40:57] | But you’re scary all the time. | 但你也总是做些吓人的事啊 |
[40:59] | This was different. | 那不一样 |
[41:11] | Guys? | 朋友们 |
[41:12] | I have something I wanna say. | 有件事我想告诉你们 |
[41:14] | Look. | 是这样的 |
[41:18] | An illusionist’s only as good as his team… | 团队的水准 就代表了这个魔术师的水准 |
[41:20] | his whole team. | 整个团队 是一个整体 |
[41:22] | We’re a family, | 我们是一家人 |
[41:24] | and I’m sorry that I divided us. | 之前因我造成的不愉快 我很抱歉 |
[41:26] | So from now on, no more secrets. | 从今天起 我们之间没有秘密 |
[41:32] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[41:37] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 什么情况 |
[41:43] | Mike and I are officially dating. | 迈克和我正式开始约会了 |
[41:48] | I still have $1,000 worth of illegal drugs hidden on my body. | 我身上还藏着1000美金的非法毒品 |
[41:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[41:57] | I found a secret death trap in the archive of illusions. | 我在骗术档案里面 发现了一个秘密的死亡陷阱 |
[42:01] | And your great grandfather has threatened to kill anybody | 你的曾祖父威胁说 如果有人想 |
[42:05] | who goes looking for whatever the Mystery Woman’s looking for. | 找到神秘女人在找的东西 就格杀勿论 |
[42:08] | Happy? | 满意了 |
[42:09] | Sorry, mate. | 对不起 兄弟 |
[42:12] | Johnny? | 约翰尼 |
[42:17] | Cam, someone’s been murdered, | 小卡 有人被杀了 |
[42:20] | and everyone here thinks I did it. | 这里所有人都觉得是我干的 |