时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m Cameron Black. | 我叫卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[00:02] | I was the world’s greatest illusionist, | 我曾经是全世界最酷炫的幻术师 |
[00:04] | while nobody knew I had a twin brother behind the scenes. | 然而没有人知道 我在幕后有个双胞胎弟弟 |
[00:07] | Until the night he was framed for murder. | 直到他被人陷害 罪名是谋杀 |
[00:09] | The woman in the car with me had different color eyes. | 我车上的女人是异瞳 |
[00:12] | Now I’ve teamed up with the FBI. | 现在我协助FBI |
[00:14] | – You’re Cameron Black. – That’s Agent Kay Daniels… | – 你是卡梅伦·布莱克 – 那是特工凯·丹尼尔斯 |
[00:17] | – I know a few tricks, too. – …and we have a deal. | – 我也知道些小把戏 – 我们达成了协议 |
[00:18] | She helps me prove my brother’s innocent. | 她帮我证明我弟弟的清白 |
[00:20] | I help her solve the kind of crimes | 我帮她侦破 |
[00:22] | only a master of deception could crack. | 只有幻术大师才解决的了的案件 |
[00:24] | I feel like we should be chasing somebody. | 我觉得我们得抓个人 |
[00:26] | Thankfully, I don’t work alone. | 幸好我不是单打独斗 |
[00:27] | For my team of illusionists, | 我拥有自己的幻术团队 |
[00:29] | there’s no criminal we can’t trick, | 我们可以瞒过任何罪犯 |
[00:30] | no killer we can’t track. | 也可以追踪任何杀手 |
[00:32] | Like I always say, nothing’s impossible. | 像我常说的 万事皆有可能 |
[00:36] | We found Bishop’s notebook. | 我们找到了主教的笔记本 |
[00:38] | Now, we think the mystery woman’s next move | 我们认为 那个神秘女人的下一个目标 |
[00:40] | is gonna be in there somewhere, but it’s written in a code | 就在其中 但是不知如何解码 |
[00:42] | that the FBI’s best cryptographers can’t crack. | 连FBI最厉害的密码破译员都看不出来 |
[00:45] | We figure out what’s in there, | 一旦我们破解了这个密码 |
[00:46] | we’re one step closer to getting you out of here. | 我们离救你出来又近了一步 |
[01:17] | It’s right there in front of you. | 答案就在你面前 |
[01:20] | You just can’t see it. | 你只是看不到而已 |
[01:23] | You’re not smart enough to catch me, Johnny. | 约翰 想抓我 你还不够聪明 |
[01:26] | I’m dreaming. | 我在做梦 |
[01:28] | You can’t stop thinking about me. | 你没法不想着我 |
[01:30] | Because you destroyed my life. | 因为你毁了我的生活 |
[01:33] | What life? | 你的什么生活 |
[01:36] | Hiding in the shadows? | 活在影子里面 |
[01:40] | Cheating on your girlfriend with me? | 还是背叛女友 跟我在一起 |
[01:48] | I will find you. | 我会找到你 |
[01:54] | What are you gonna do to me when you find me? | 找到我以后你要做什么呢 |
[02:11] | What are you after? | 你到底在找什么呢 |
[02:35] | Cam. | 小卡 |
[02:36] | Hey, man. Time for another therapy session? | 嘿 兄弟 又想聊一聊了吗 |
[02:38] | I got a lot to analyze. | 我能讲得头头是道呢 |
[02:39] | I cracked the Mystery Woman’s code. | 我破解了那神秘女人的密码 |
[02:41] | That’s great, Johnny. We can talk about it later. | 太好了约翰 我们晚点再说吧 |
[02:43] | I’m kind of tired. | 我有点累了 |
[02:45] | Figured out what the next target is. | 我知道了她的下一个目标 |
[02:47] | – Cam, are you listening? – I… | – 小卡 你在听吗 – 我… |
[02:48] | Yeah. | 在听 |
[02:51] | Cam, it’s you. | 小卡 就是你 |
[02:53] | Johnny, there’s something wrong. | 约翰 有些不对劲 |
[02:54] | There’s all these people that are filming me. | 好多人在拍我 |
[02:56] | Run. | 快跑 |
[02:57] | Cam, you got to run. | 小卡 你快跑 |
[03:06] | Hello, Cameron. | 你好啊 卡梅伦 |
[03:09] | Aah! | 啊 |
[03:10] | Cameron. | 卡梅伦 |
[03:12] | Cameron! | 卡梅伦 |
[03:15] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[03:17] | You got to call the FBI. | 你得打个电话给FBI |
[03:18] | I do? | 我吗 |
[03:19] | Look, please… please, there’s no time. | 听着 求你了…求你了 没时间了 |
[03:21] | Warden only approved one call. | 监狱长只允许你打一个电话 |
[03:23] | I get that, I do, but, please, my brother is in trouble. | 我知道 我真的知道 但是 求你了 我哥哥有危险 |
[03:25] | – One call means one call. – I understand that. | – 一次只能一个电话 – 我懂的 |
[03:27] | If you would just… | 能不能… |
[03:29] | 5 goes in the corner, 2, 6, 8, 9. | 五 走到角落里 二 六 八 九 |
[03:31] | All done. Would you please call the damn FBI right now?! | 要完了 能不能求你打电话给那个该死的FBI |
[03:34] | All right, all right, please! Just call… | 好吧 好吧 好吧 求你了 就打给… |
[03:36] | Would you please?! | 求你了 |
[03:37] | – Get him out of here. – All right, I’m going. | – 把他弄走 – 好吧 我自己走 |
[03:54] | This is Jonathan Black. | 我是约翰森·布莱克 |
[03:55] | I need to speak to Special Agent Kay Daniels. | 我要与特工凯·丹尼尔斯通话 |
[03:57] | Tell her my brother’s in trouble. | 告诉她我哥哥有危险 |
[03:58] | GPS on Cameron’s phone led us here. | 卡梅伦的手机定位显示他在这里 |
[04:02] | Detective Bryan Weeks, NYPD. | 警探 我是布莱恩·威克斯 纽约警察局的 |
[04:04] | My guys haven’t found anything. | 我的手下什么都没找到 |
[04:05] | I want this area taped off. | 我希望你封锁这一块区域 |
[04:06] | – It’s not a crime scene. – A man was abducted here. | – 又不是犯罪现场 – 有人被劫持走了 就在这里 |
[04:08] | – There’s no evidence of that. – Then go find some. | – 没有证据证明这一点 – 那就去找证据啊 |
[04:14] | Hey, ease up a bit. He didn’t do it. | 嘿 冷静点 不是他绑架了人 |
[04:16] | – We both know who did. – We don’t know anything yet. | – 我们都知道这是谁干的 – 我们现在没法下定论 |
[04:18] | We’ll find Cameron. Just take a breath. | 我们会找到他的 深呼吸 |
[04:35] | Jonathan was right… she took him. | 约翰森是对的 她劫持了他 |
[04:37] | Detective Weeks! | 警官 |
[04:39] | I need you to pull | 我要你把所有 |
[04:41] | all the security-camera footage facing this alley. | 能拍到这一条过道的监控录像找出来 |
[04:43] | With all due respect, Agent Daniels, | 恕我直言 特工丹尼尔斯 |
[04:44] | a civilian has to be missing 24 hours before we can do anything. | 市民失踪24小时以后 我们才可以这样做 |
[04:47] | – You know that. – He is one of us. | – 你知道的 – 他是我们的人 |
[04:49] | What? | 什么 |
[04:51] | You called him a civilian. He’s one of us. | 你说他是市民没错 他还是fBI的一员 |
[04:52] | If one of your guys went missing, | 如果你们警察里失踪了一个人 |
[04:54] | would you wait 24 hours? | 你会等24小时吗 |
[04:56] | I’ll get the footage myself. | 我亲自去调监控录像 |
[04:58] | Thank you. | 感谢你 |
[05:01] | Oh, God. What the hell happened here? | 噢 我的天啊 这里到底发生了什么 |
[05:03] | Cameron told Jonathan | 卡梅伦跟约翰森说 |
[05:05] | that there was a large group of people filming. | 有一大群人在拍他 |
[05:06] | Were they all working for her? | 他们都帮她干活吗 |
[05:08] | She steals random artifacts. | 她不仅随机偷东西 |
[05:09] | Now she kidnaps Cameron? | 还要绑架卡梅伦 |
[05:13] | How did she do it? | 她怎么做到的 |
[05:15] | Cameron would know. | 卡梅伦肯定知道 |
[05:17] | He can’t help us on this one. | 他这次帮不了我们了 |
[05:19] | So, what do you do when you lose your Master of Deception? | 所以 要是没有这个幻术大师帮忙的话 |
[05:26] | You get another one. | 我们可以找另一个 |
[05:36] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[05:37] | Nope. | 不太确定 |
[05:40] | He’s unpredictable. | 我们无法控制他 |
[05:41] | Yep. | 是的 |
[05:43] | This could go sideways. | 这有可能剑走偏锋 |
[05:45] | You have a better idea? | 你有更好的选择吗 |
[05:47] | Just remember, he’s not Cameron. | 记住一点 他不是卡梅伦 |
[05:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:54] | Let’s go find my brother. | 我们去找我哥哥吧 |
[06:11] | Oh, I’m sorry, big guy. | 噢 对不住了大兄弟 |
[06:12] | Better? | 好一点吗 |
[06:14] | Well, that depends. | 额 差不多 |
[06:15] | Am I supposed to feel my foot? | 我的脚应该有知觉的对吗 |
[06:17] | He’s good to go. | 搞定了 |
[06:19] | Thanks, Mark. | 谢谢你 马克 |
[06:20] | Okay. As you can see, | 好的 如你所见 |
[06:23] | Mike has just equipped you with an ankle monitor. | 迈克帮你安了一个脚环 |
[06:25] | It has an advanced GPS tracker built into it. | 里面有有GPS追踪器 |
[06:27] | Fancy. | 酷毙了 |
[06:29] | You will stay within 50 yards of Agent Daniels at all times. | 你必须得一直呆在特工丹尼尔斯50码范围内 |
[06:32] | If you decide to stray 51 yards or more from Agent Daniels… | 如果你远离了一码 |
[06:35] | Ooh. I get an electric shock? | 噢噢 我会被电击吗 |
[06:36] | My watch beeps. | 我的表就会警报 |
[06:38] | That’s it? | 就这样而已吗 |
[06:39] | That, and you’ll be considered a fugitive. | 然后 你就会被当成在逃犯 |
[06:41] | And if you remove it… | 还有 如果你把它取下来… |
[06:42] | Yeah, I get it… bald Ricky Martin gets to shoot me. | 好吧 我知道了 光头佬瑞奇·马丁就要一枪崩了我 |
[06:45] | Now, can we cut through all this GPS B.S. And go find Cameron? | 现在我们能跳过这一段GPS开始找我哥了吗 |
[06:49] | You talk less than your brother… good. | 你比你哥话少…挺不错 |
[06:51] | Go get him. | 去找到他吧 |
[06:55] | You want to see the team first? | 你想先见见你们的团队吗 |
[06:57] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[07:03] | Cameron’s blocked in every single frame. | 每一个画面里 卡梅伦都是被堵死的 |
[07:04] | Who… Who are all these people? | 谁啊…这些人都是谁 |
[07:06] | When I find out who these cowards are… | 等我找出这些小垃圾… |
[07:07] | And they’re… they’re all on the phones. | 他们…他们都在用手机 |
[07:09] | …I’m gonna start with their fingernails, | …我从他们的手指开始研究 |
[07:11] | just like in the war. | 就像在打仗一样 |
[07:13] | What are you gonna do with their fingernails? | 你从他们的手指能研究出什么 |
[07:14] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[07:16] | Then… Then why’d you put that image in my head? | 那…那你为什么要告诉我 |
[07:17] | All I’m thinking about is fingernails. | 我现在满脑子都是手指 |
[07:19] | You guys throw out the sandwich I left in the fridge? | 你们把我放在冰箱里的三明治扔了吗 |
[07:22] | Johnny boy! | 小约翰 |
[07:25] | – Gunter ate it. – It was delicious. | – 被甘特吃了 – 味道很好 |
[07:26] | Welcome back, son. | 欢迎回来 哥们 |
[07:28] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[07:33] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[07:34] | It’s a round-trip ticket, so don’t get too excited. | 我还得回去 别太激动 |
[07:37] | It’s good to be here. | 回来真好 |
[07:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:47] | You find anything? | 你们有什么发现吗 |
[07:49] | Um, we’ve analyzed the security footage from last night, | 我们分析了昨晚的监控录像 |
[07:51] | but we can’t see what’s happened to Cameron. | 但无法看到卡梅伦的情况 |
[07:53] | He’s blocked at every angle. | 他从各个角度都被挡住了 |
[07:54] | Maybe that was her plan. | 也许是她设计的 |
[07:55] | What plan? Why… Why does she want him? | 她要干什么 她为什么要抓他呢 |
[07:57] | Maybe it’s sexual. | 也许和性有关 |
[07:58] | Oh, what is wrong with you? | 你在想些什么啊 |
[07:59] | She took him for a reason. The question is what? | 她一定有抓他的原因 会是什么原因呢 |
[08:03] | She’s already a master of deception. What does Cam have? | 她自己就是骗术高手 还抓小卡干什么呢 |
[08:05] | I’ve never heard of needing so many people to kidnap one. | 我从未听说过为了绑架一个人用到这么多人的 |
[08:07] | Sacrifice 99 to fool one. | 为了迷惑一个人赔上九十九个 |
[08:11] | It’s an illusion where the entire audience | 这是一种幻觉 |
[08:13] | is in on the trick just to fool one member of it. | 在一个把戏中所有的观众都参与一起迷惑一位观众 |
[08:15] | Can I demonstrate? Matt? | 我可以演示一下吗 马特 |
[08:17] | It’s Mike. | 我叫迈克 |
[08:20] | And I don’t like magic. | 我也不喜欢魔术 |
[08:22] | Since when? | 你不是一直很喜欢吗 |
[08:23] | Okay. One trick. | 好吧 就一次 |
[08:24] | Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[08:26] | Thanks so much for volunteering. | 非常感谢你的参与 |
[08:27] | This trick is called Slydini’s Flight of the Paper Balls. | 这个把戏叫做史力迪尼的飞行纸球 |
[08:31] | Hold that for me. | 帮我拿着它 |
[08:32] | All you got to do is watch this ball. | 你要做的就是看着这个球 |
[08:34] | I’m gonna put it in my hand and give it a little tap, | 我将把它放在我手上 轻轻拍一下 |
[08:36] | and it’s gonna disappear, all right? | 把它变没了 好吧 |
[08:38] | So, watch super-carefully as I give it a tap… | 那么 仔细看 我拍一下 |
[08:41] | – and it disappears. – Where’d it go? | – 然后消失 – 去哪了 |
[08:43] | Okay. We’ll try one more time. | 来 我们再来一次 |
[08:44] | I’m gonna take the ball, all right? | 我拿走这个球 对吧 |
[08:46] | Watch carefully as I put it in my hand, | 仔细看 我放到手里 |
[08:48] | give it a couple of taps. | 拍几下 |
[08:49] | You see it that time? | 这次看到了吗 |
[08:52] | – What’s so funny? – I don’t think he’s paying attention. | – 你们在笑什么 – 我觉得他没有仔细看 |
[08:53] | It’s going over your head every time. | 每次都是从你头上扔过去的 |
[08:55] | What’s so funny? I don’t… I don’t get it. | 你们到底在笑什么 我没明白 |
[08:57] | Johnny, that’s enough. | 约翰 够了 |
[08:59] | So, you’re saying all of those people last night | 所以你的意思是昨晚的那些人 |
[09:01] | knew that Cameron was gonna be abducted? | 事先就知道卡梅伦会被绑架 |
[09:03] | Not necessarily. | 也不一定 |
[09:04] | There’s a difference between being in on the trick | 了解整个把戏和参与把戏的一部分 |
[09:06] | and being part of the trick. | 是不同的 |
[09:07] | My guess is, they just served their purpose. | 我猜他们是在不知情地情况下完成了任务 |
[09:09] | Take me to the crime scene. | 带我去案发现场 |
[09:11] | We already swept the crime scene. | 我们已经看过了 |
[09:12] | You missed something. | 你们漏掉了什么 |
[09:16] | You know, he’s doing it on purpose. | 你知道他是故意的 |
[09:17] | Maybe he’s just threatened by you. | 也许他只是被你吓到了 |
[09:19] | Well, he should be. | 他应该被吓到 |
[09:21] | Look, can we just focus? | 听着 我们能专心一点吗 |
[09:22] | On what? We already did this. | 专心干什么 我们已经检查过一遍了 |
[09:24] | There’s no point being here. | 根本没必要来这里 |
[09:25] | It’s a waste of time. | 就是在浪费时间 |
[09:26] | And he is… | 而且他还 |
[09:28] | He’s gone. Where did Jonathan go? | 他不见了 约翰森去哪了 |
[09:30] | He’s close. | 他就在附近 |
[09:37] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你是在搞笑吗 |
[09:39] | I missed these. | 好想念这些味道 |
[09:40] | The stuff they serve in prison | 监狱里的食物 |
[09:41] | should be considered cruel and unusual punishment. | 真是一种残忍且不同寻常的惩罚 |
[09:43] | You do realize your brother’s still missing, right? | 你还记得你哥仍在失踪当中吧 |
[09:45] | You seen it yet? | 你们发现了吗 |
[09:47] | Seen what? | 发现什么 |
[09:48] | Remember Andre the Giant? | 还记得巨人先生安德烈吗 |
[09:50] | The wrestler? | 那个摔跤手 |
[09:51] | Yeah! Very good, Matt. | 是的 很好 马特 |
[09:53] | The incredibly large wrestler, hence the moniker. | 块头大得惊人的摔跤手 因此有了巨人先生的昵称 |
[09:56] | Back in 1989, a design student used Andre’s image | 在一九八九年 一名学设计的学生 |
[10:00] | in a sticker campaign that appeared all over the world… | 在一场贴纸文化运动中使用了安德烈的形象 出现在了世界各地 |
[10:02] | “Andre the Giant Has a Posse.” | 巨人先生安德烈联合队(文化运动的口号) |
[10:04] | I remember those. | 我记得这些 |
[10:05] | You’d even see them in bathrooms. | 甚至在厕所里都能看到 |
[10:07] | Exactly. See, it was an experiment in phenomenology… | 正是 这是现象学的一项实验 |
[10:10] | the idea that you can see something | 你能看见很多东西 |
[10:11] | but not really be aware of it. | 但却没有真正意识到这些东西 |
[10:13] | They just put the stickers everywhere | 他们将贴纸放得到处都是 |
[10:15] | so they just kind of blended in to your everyday life. | 这些贴纸似乎已融入了你们的日常生活 |
[10:17] | – Now they’re a clothing line. – What’s your point, Jonathan? | – 现在这些贴纸就是一套服装系列 – 你想表达什么 约翰森 |
[10:20] | The brick wall in the alley, ATM, parking meter… | 巷子里的墙上 ATM机 停车表 |
[10:23] | what do they have in common? | 都有什么共同点 |
[10:24] | The Q sticker? | 都有个带字母Q的贴纸 |
[10:27] | Most people walk straight by them. | 多数人都径直穿过这些贴纸 |
[10:28] | They see them, but they’re not consciously aware of them. | 他们看到了贴纸 但他们并没有真正注意到这些贴纸 |
[10:31] | In order to be aware of them, you got to look for them. | 为了能真正注意到贴纸 你得自己去寻找它们 |
[10:34] | Unless you’re me. I just kind of always | 除非你是我 |
[10:36] | saw the patterns without trying. | 我就是不需要特意寻找就能发现规律 |
[10:38] | See that guy’s shirt? | 看到那个人的衣服了吗 |
[10:41] | It’s the same Q. | 同样有字母Q |
[10:44] | Hey, Mike? | 嗨 迈克 |
[10:45] | Somebody’s watching us. | 有人在拍我们 |
[10:49] | Freeze! FBI! | 别动 FBI |
[10:52] | – Stop! – Freeze! | – 站住 – 别动 |
[10:54] | What are you doing here?! | 你在这做什么 |
[10:55] | Uh, sorry. I… I… I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[10:57] | I… I just… | 我只是 |
[10:58] | I heard he was over here, | 我听说他在这里 |
[10:59] | and I just wanted to check myself. | 我就是想来确认一下 |
[11:01] | What? | 什么意思 |
[11:02] | She thinks you’re Cameron. | 她以为你是卡梅伦 |
[11:03] | Are you a fan? | 你是他的粉丝吗 |
[11:04] | No. | 不是 |
[11:05] | Uh, I just wanted to boost my points | 我只是想增加我的分数 |
[11:07] | for the… the Octagon. | 八角形的分数 |
[11:09] | What is that? | 这是什么东西 |
[11:10] | Symbol for Quest Trek. | 探索游历的标志 |
[11:12] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:13] | Quest Trek the game? | 探索游历是个游戏 |
[11:15] | Yeah, it’s like Pokémon Go! Except way cooler. | 是的 类似精灵宝可梦GO 这个更好玩 |
[11:17] | It’s a mobile game. | 是个手机游戏 |
[11:19] | That’s why they were using their phones. | 这就是为什么当时他们都拿着手机 |
[11:21] | They weren’t filming Cameron. | 他们不是在拍摄卡梅伦 |
[11:23] | They were playing a game. | 他们在玩游戏 |
[11:24] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[11:27] | You’re worth a million points. | 你价值一百万分 |
[11:37] | Am I doing it wrong? | 我操作的部队吗 |
[11:39] | No. I’m just not a target. | 没有 只是我不是目标 |
[11:40] | Try aiming it at him. | 试试对准他 |
[11:44] | Whoa. You’re glowing. | 哇 你在发光 |
[11:46] | Thanks. Exercise, healthy diet… prison. | 谢谢 我锻炼 饮食健康 在监狱里 |
[11:49] | That’s what a million points looks like. | 这样发光就表示价值一百万分 |
[11:51] | The, uh, map in the game alerts you | 有目标在附近时 |
[11:54] | whenever there’s a target nearby. | 游戏地图会发出提醒 |
[11:56] | These targets, they’re always actual people? | 这些目标都是真人吗 |
[11:58] | No. That was just one challenge. | 不是 这只是其中一个挑战任务 |
[12:00] | It’s never the same thing twice. | 任务是不重复的 |
[12:02] | It’s what makes Quest Trek so great. | 这也是探索游历好玩的原因 |
[12:05] | I mean, I didn’t think playing it would get me into trouble. | 我并没想到玩个游戏会惹麻烦 |
[12:08] | We know you’ve done nothing wrong. | 我们知道你没做错事 |
[12:09] | Does that mean I can go home? | 那我可以回家了吗 |
[12:11] | Soon. Promise. | 很快 我保证 |
[12:12] | Can you tell us about the Octagon first? | 你可以先和我们说说八角形吗 |
[12:14] | – What is it? – It’s the final Quest. | – 它是什么 – 终极任务 |
[12:16] | At Roosevelt Island. | 在罗斯福岛 |
[12:18] | The top point-getters in the world | 全球的高分选手 |
[12:20] | come together to compete in a winner-take-all Quest. | 聚在一起进行终极比拼 |
[12:23] | Here’s my invitation. | 这是我的邀请函 |
[12:27] | It’s today. | 就在今天 |
[12:35] | You think the Mystery Woman used a mobile game | 你们认为这位神秘女士利用一款 |
[12:37] | that has 2 million users worldwide to abduct Cameron? | 有两百万用户的手机游戏绑架了卡梅伦 |
[12:40] | – Yes. – How’s that possible? | – 是的 – 这是怎么做到的 |
[12:42] | Well, we don’t know yet. Maybe she hacked it. | 我们还不知道 也许她黑入了这款游戏 |
[12:44] | We’ll find out at the Octagon. | 我们去八角形场地就知道了 |
[12:45] | – The what? – The Octagon. | – 什么 – 八角形 |
[12:47] | It’s the final Quest Trek event. | 是终极探索游戏 |
[12:49] | Maybe somebody who works for the Mystery Woman will be there. | 有可能为那个神秘女人工作的人会在那里 |
[12:50] | You trust him? | 你信任他吗 |
[12:52] | I trust that he wants to save his brother. | 我相信他想救他的兄弟 |
[12:54] | Don’t let him out of your sight. | 别让他离开你的视线 |
[12:58] | Remember the last time you put me in disguise? | 还记得上次你帮我易容的时候吗 |
[13:00] | Paris, New Year’s Eve, 2015. | 巴黎 新年 2015年 |
[13:04] | Still not sure which was worse… | 至今不知道哪个更糟 |
[13:05] | the fake mustache or the beret. | 假胡子还是贝雷帽 |
[13:08] | The beret… not your best look. | 贝雷帽 不是你最好看的装束 |
[13:12] | Seems like a lifetime ago. | 感觉好久之前了 |
[13:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:19] | We had a good time, though, huh? | 但我们玩儿的不错 是不是 |
[13:21] | Certainly wasn’t boring. | 绝对不无聊 |
[13:24] | Speaking of boring, how’s that going? | 说到无聊 怎么样了 |
[13:27] | Johnny… | 约翰 |
[13:28] | Well, it’s not a “Thing” Thing, is it? | 那不是认真的吗 是吗 |
[13:31] | Am I allowed to hope that it is? | 我可以相信是真的吗 |
[13:33] | Has he kissed you yet? | 他亲你了吗 |
[13:36] | I’m not talking about that with you. | 我不想和你说这个 |
[13:39] | – Well, why don’t you just… – No. | – 你为什么 – 不 |
[13:47] | Let’s focus on trying to find your brother. | 还是专注于找到你的弟弟吧 |
[13:49] | You need a pair of glasses. | 你需要一副眼镜 |
[13:54] | I’m losing everything, Gunter. | 我要失去一切了 甘特 |
[13:57] | Well, this might help you with that. | 这个可能能帮帮你 |
[13:59] | A belt? | 腰带吗 |
[14:01] | Yeah, I made the buckle myself. | 嗯 我自己做的腰带扣 |
[14:03] | Lockpicks… very nice. | 开锁工具啊 不错 |
[14:07] | You’ve always had my back, Johnny. | 你一直都很照顾我 约翰 |
[14:09] | Now I’ve got yours. | 现在我来照顾你了 |
[14:17] | – What’s up, Mike? – Jordan. | – 嗨 迈克 – 乔丹 |
[14:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:22] | This sucks for you, huh? | 这对你来说不太好 是不是 |
[14:25] | What? | 什么 |
[14:26] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[14:27] | No, I actually don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[14:29] | The two elephants in the room that used to date | 两个曾经约会的大象在一间屋内 |
[14:30] | while the third elephant watches them reunite. | 第三个大象看着他们团聚 |
[14:32] | That’s not even close to an expression. | 这描述根本不符 |
[14:35] | I know what it’s like to come in second place. | 我知道得第二是什么感觉 |
[14:41] | It’s not a competition, Jordan. | 这不是竞赛 乔丹 |
[14:42] | I see what you’re trying to do, Mike. | 我知道你的把戏 迈克 |
[14:44] | You’re creating a fourth elephant in the room… | 你试图在屋里制造第四个大象 |
[14:45] | …and I respect that. | 我尊重你 |
[14:47] | – Again… – We’ll finish this talk later. | – 再说一遍 – 我们待会儿继续聊 |
[14:49] | No… No, we don’t have to, really. | 不 不 不用了 |
[14:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:00] | Perfection. | 完美了 |
[15:01] | You look like a million bucks. | 你看着价值百万 |
[15:03] | Or a million points. | 是一百分吧 |
[15:23] | This is it… The Octagon. | 就是这里了 八角形 |
[15:26] | Used to be an insane asylum back in the ’40s. | 这里四十年代的时候是疯人院 |
[15:28] | It’s been closed for decades. | 关闭了几十年了 |
[15:30] | Now it’s hosting a surprisingly cool party. | 现在居然办派对了 |
[15:32] | Not what I expected. | 我想的不是这样的 |
[15:33] | What’d you expect? | 你想的是什么样 |
[15:34] | My junior high school dance, | 像是我的初中舞会 |
[15:36] | bunch of nerds, a few punch bowls… | 一堆书呆子 几个大酒杯 |
[15:38] | Mrs. Kaminsky yelling at me | 卡明斯基老师 |
[15:39] | to go home and put on a longer dress. | 喊我们回家穿更长的裙子 |
[15:41] | I see why Cam likes working with you. | 我知道小卡为什么和你一起工作了 |
[15:44] | – Hey, we’re gonna find him. – Oh, I know. | – 我们会找到他的 – 我知道 |
[15:46] | Just means a lot how much you care about him. | 你这么在乎他我很感动 |
[15:48] | For the record, my relationship with Cameron | 对了 我和卡梅伦的关系完全是 |
[15:51] | is strictly professional. | 工作关系 |
[15:52] | Oh, yeah, no, I know. | 不 我知道 |
[15:54] | You’re not his type. | 你不是他的菜 |
[16:01] | Welcome to The Octagon! | 欢迎来到八角形 |
[16:05] | If you’re here today, that means you are the best of the best, | 如果你今天来了 证明你是精挑细选出的能人 |
[16:07] | and we have created the most challenging Quest | 我们为所有参与者创造了 |
[16:10] | any of you have ever participated in. | 最有挑战力的探索游戏 |
[16:12] | Without further delay, it is time for you all to enter… | 话不多说 是时候进入 |
[16:16] | The Octagon. | 八角形了 |
[16:29] | Who’s ready for today’s Quest? | 准备好探索了吗 |
[16:32] | One of the former patients of this institution | 这里之前有个病人 |
[16:35] | wrote cryptic riddles all over the walls. | 在墙上写了许多加密的谜语 |
[16:37] | The first player to answer every riddle correctly | 第一个答对所有谜语的玩家将会 |
[16:40] | will be awarded 5 million points. | 得到五百万的分数 |
[16:42] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[16:44] | That voice… that was her. That’s the Mystery Woman. | 那个声音 是她 那个神秘女人 |
[16:46] | – Are you sure? – I’ll never forget that voice. | – 你确定吗 – 我永远忘不了那个声音 |
[16:48] | Why waste her time with a game? | 她为什么浪费时间玩游戏呢 |
[16:49] | Because it’s not just a game to her. | 因为这对她来说不只是游戏 |
[16:51] | It’s like when she took Cameron. | 就像她带走卡梅伦时一样 |
[16:52] | The game was a disguise for an actual kidnapping. | 这个游戏是绑架做的伪装 |
[16:54] | My guess is, the story she’s telling is true, | 我猜 她说的故事是真的 |
[16:56] | but she doesn’t know the answer. | 但她不知道答案是什么 |
[16:58] | I think she’s crowdsourcing Quest Trek’s brain power | 我猜她在借助这些人寻找这个 |
[17:01] | to help her figure something out. | 探索游戏的答案 |
[17:02] | Let’s go talk to the C.E.O. And find out | 我们去和首席执行官谈谈吧 看看 |
[17:04] | if he even knows he’s working for a criminal mastermind. | 他知不知道他在为一个犯罪头目工作 |
[17:06] | Uh, whoa, whoa. What about the Quest? | 喂喂 那探索呢 |
[17:08] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[17:09] | She’s obviously after something important. | 她明显在寻找什么重要的东西 |
[17:10] | I can solve the riddle, I can figure out what it is. | 我能解决谜语 我能找出答案 |
[17:13] | Oh, what? You don’t want to split up? You don’t trust me. | 什么 你不想分开吗 你不信任我 |
[17:14] | We just don’t have any way to communicate. | 我们没法联系 |
[17:16] | If you can trust Cameron, you can trust me. | 你要是能信任卡梅伦的话 你就能信任我 |
[17:18] | Look, Bauer’s press conference is about to start. | 听着 鲍尔的新闻发布会要开始了 |
[17:20] | Please, you have to let me try. | 拜托 你得让我试试 |
[17:22] | I need to know why she framed me and why she took Cam, | 我需要知道她为什么陷害我然后带走小卡 |
[17:24] | and this Quest could hold the answer to that. | 这个探索可能有答案 |
[17:28] | Do not leave the building. | 不要离开这栋楼 |
[17:29] | All right. You have my word. | 好 我保证 |
[17:32] | Jonathan. | 约翰森 |
[17:33] | I am trusting you. | 我在信任你了 |
[17:42] | Next player up. | 下一个游戏者 |
[17:53] | What’s your name? | 你的名字是什么 |
[17:56] | How’s this work, Albert? | 这个怎么玩 艾伯特 |
[17:58] | It’s a riddle. You have 10 minutes to solve it, | 这是谜语 你有十分钟时间 |
[18:00] | and then you tell me the answer. | 然后告诉我答案 |
[18:02] | Why should I tell you the answer? | 我为什么要告诉你答案 |
[18:04] | Because that’s how you win the game. | 因为你需要这样赢得游戏 |
[18:05] | So you already know the answer? | 所以你已经知道答案了吗 |
[18:07] | Yeah, but I can’t tell you. | 嗯 但我不能告诉你 |
[18:09] | Oh, I already know. | 我已经知道了 |
[18:10] | The passage is a misdirect. | 这段话是分散注意力的 |
[18:12] | It’s about the words that are separated by one letter, | 是那些被一个字母分开的词 |
[18:13] | like “Bathed” And “Bated.” | 比如”洗澡” “焦虑地” |
[18:15] | Take away the H, it’s the same word. | 拿走H 都是一个词 |
[18:17] | Rotated, rotted, flame, fame… | 旋转 腐烂 火焰 名声 |
[18:19] | All of the extra letters spell out the word “Halifax.” | 那些多余的字母拼出来是”哈利法克斯” |
[18:24] | That’s correct. | 正确 |
[18:25] | So what happens now? | 现在呢 |
[18:27] | You move on to the next room. | 你去下一间屋 |
[18:30] | What can you tell us about tonight’s difficult Quest? | 今晚超难的探索游戏你能说些什么吗 |
[18:32] | In 1948, a patient here at the Octagon | 1948年 一个八角形的病人 |
[18:35] | had a hobby of writing puzzles on the walls | 喜欢在墙上写些谜语 |
[18:38] | and boasting about an heirloom | 炫耀着谜底能 |
[18:39] | that held the key to finding a hidden fortune. | 找到祖传遗物的隐藏宝藏 |
[18:42] | So these puzzles were all created in 1948 by this patient? | 所以这些谜语都是1948年这个病人创造的吗 |
[18:45] | No, most of them were created by our talented team. | 不 大部分是我们天赋异禀的小组创造的 |
[18:49] | But anyone who is smart enough | 但是足够聪明 |
[18:51] | to make it to the end of the Quest | 能进到最后一轮探索关卡的人 |
[18:53] | will have to solve an actual puzzle | 将会解密那个病人的墙上的 |
[18:54] | from the patient’s own room. | 真正的谜语 |
[19:02] | Red, white, and blue. How very patriotic. | 红 白 蓝 真是爱国 |
[19:04] | You do know that some apples are green, though, right, Jessica? | 你知道有些苹果是绿色的吧 |
[19:07] | It’s kind of lazy. | 有些懒 |
[19:08] | I don’t create the puzzles. | 不是我造的谜语 |
[19:09] | Who does? | 谁呢 |
[19:11] | Someone who gets paid more than me. | 某个比我挣钱多的人 |
[19:12] | Do you have a guess or not? | 你有猜测的答案吗 |
[19:14] | Let’s start with “Apple.” | 那就先从”苹果”开始吧 |
[19:16] | Wait. You can’t write on the board. | 等等 你不能在白板上写字 |
[19:18] | All red words… apple, heart, stop sign, cardinal, ladybug… | 所有跟红色有关的字 苹果 心脏 停车标 红衣 瓢虫 |
[19:22] | gives us an S. | 组成个S |
[19:24] | The white words… | 跟白色有关的字眼 |
[19:25] | cotton ball, tooth, albino, and cloud… | 棉花球 牙齿 白化病人 还有云彩 |
[19:28] | give us a U. | 组成个U |
[19:29] | And, finally, the blue words… | 最后 与蓝色有关的词 |
[19:31] | peacock, robins’ eggs, jeans, ocean, and public mailbox. | 孔雀 知更鸟的单 牛仔裤 海洋 公共邮箱 |
[19:36] | S-U-N spells Sun. | 就是太阳 |
[19:41] | What’s next? | 下一关是什么 |
[19:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:50] | You don’t design any of the Quests? | 你不设计任务 |
[19:51] | I tend to stay on the business side of things. | 我更倾向于商业方面 |
[19:53] | The real brains is the architect of the Quests. | 任务的设计者才是真正的大脑 |
[19:56] | I credit her with the game’s popularity. | 游戏的流行度方面 我很信任她 |
[19:59] | And how long have you been working together? | 你们一起共事多久了 |
[20:00] | About a year. | 一年左右 |
[20:02] | Would you mind giving me her name for my article? | 能告诉我她的名字吗 为了我的文章 |
[20:03] | No, of course not. It’s Addison Lake. | 不 当然不行 是艾迪森·莱克 |
[20:05] | Would you like to meet her? | 想见见她吗 |
[20:09] | She’s here right now? | 她现在就在这 |
[20:17] | This is it. | 就是这里了 |
[20:19] | This is the real room. | 这就是那个房间 |
[20:20] | This is… where the patient lived. | 病人居住的地方 |
[20:26] | My God, he hated it here. | 老天 他憎恨这个地方 |
[20:29] | There’s so much anger on these walls. | 墙上有太多的愤怒 |
[20:36] | He didn’t think he belonged here. | 他觉得自己不属于这里 |
[20:42] | No patterns, though. It’s just frustration. | 没有模式 只有沮丧 |
[20:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:54] | There it is. | 有了 |
[20:56] | In the stars. | 在星星里 |
[21:00] | He re-created the night sky. | 他再造了星空 |
[21:07] | She’s not here. | 她不在这 |
[21:08] | I was just talking to her a moment ago. | 我刚刚还和她说话来着 |
[21:12] | Serpens, Sagittarius, Capricornus… | 巨蛇座 射手座 摩羯座 |
[21:16] | It’s remarkable. | 非凡之举 |
[21:19] | This guy must’ve been… brilliant | 这个家伙一定非常杰出 |
[21:22] | to replicate all these constellations so… | 居然可以复制这些星座 |
[21:31] | It’s not perfect. There’s… | 不完美 有… |
[21:34] | There’s too many stars. | 有过多的星星 |
[21:35] | Ursa Major has an extra star on its tail, | 大熊星座尾巴上多了颗星星 |
[21:37] | but it seems deliberate. | 但看起来是故意的 |
[21:43] | Of course. | 果然 |
[21:44] | The extra stars all make up a bigger constellation. | 多出的星星组成了一个更大的星座 |
[21:52] | Shaped like a W. | 像W的形状 |
[21:55] | The Lynx. | 天猫座 |
[21:58] | That’s the answer, isn’t it? | 就是答案了 对吧 |
[22:00] | Lynx. | 天猫座 |
[22:02] | But you didn’t know that till just now. | 但是你之前是不知道答案的 |
[22:08] | Thank you, Jonathan. | 谢谢你 约翰森 |
[22:10] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[22:15] | That was a brilliant display. | 刚刚的展示真是精彩 |
[22:16] | Where’s Cameron? | 卡梅伦在哪儿 |
[22:17] | What have you done with him? Why are you doing this to us?! | 你对他做了什么 为什么要针对我们 |
[22:20] | It’s a game. | 这是场游戏 |
[22:21] | You’re the pawns. | 你们是兵 |
[22:25] | Thank you so much for playing. | 多谢游玩 |
[22:45] | What are you doing, Jonathan? | 你在干什么 约翰森 |
[23:00] | She’s on her way. | 她要跑 |
[23:12] | I need backup on Roosevelt Island. | 我在罗斯福岛 需要支援 |
[23:18] | Stop! | 停下 |
[23:20] | Drop the gun, Jonathan! | 把枪放下 约翰森 |
[23:28] | Please don’t make me shoot you. | 别逼我开枪 |
[23:36] | I had her. | 我找到她了 |
[23:39] | I told you to stay within 50 yards of Agent Daniels, | 我告诉你要待在特工丹尼尔周围五十码的范围内 |
[23:41] | – and what did you do? – I was chasing the Mystery Woman, | – 而你呢 做了什么 – 我在追神秘女人 |
[23:44] | and if Kay hadn’t stopped me, I’d have caught her. | 如果凯没有拦住我 我早就抓到她了 |
[23:46] | If I hadn’t stopped you, you would’ve killed her. | 如果我没阻止你 你会杀了她 |
[23:47] | So? | 所以呢 |
[23:49] | We’re done here. | 就到此为止吧 |
[23:52] | Is that what this was about for you all along? | 你一直在想的就是这件事吧 |
[23:55] | Getting revenge? | 复仇 |
[23:56] | It’s about saving Cam. | 我想救小卡 |
[23:58] | And how did you expect to help Cam with the Mystery Woman dead? | 如果神秘女人死了 你要怎么帮小卡 |
[24:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:04] | All right? I was chasing her. | 好吗 我在追她 |
[24:06] | She was getting away. That’s it. | 她跑了 仅此而已 |
[24:09] | When you were pointing the gun at her, | 当你举枪瞄准她的时候 |
[24:11] | were you even thinking about saving Cameron? | 你在想着救卡梅伦吗 |
[24:16] | No. | 没有 |
[24:18] | I was thinking about killing her. | 我在想着杀掉她 |
[24:20] | That’s why this was a mistake. | 这就是个错误 |
[24:22] | Mike’s gonna take you back to the prison. | 迈克会把你带回监狱 |
[24:25] | We still haven’t found Cameron. | 我们还没找到卡梅伦 |
[24:27] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到的 |
[24:29] | You don’t know why she took him. | 你不知道她为什么绑架他 |
[24:31] | You need my help. | 你需要我的帮助 |
[24:33] | Convince Deakins to give me another chance. | 说服迪金斯再给我次机会吧 |
[24:34] | It was my idea to take you out of the prison, | 把你带出监狱是我的主意 |
[24:36] | and it was my idea to send you back. | 把你送回去也是 |
[24:39] | I can’t trust you. | 我没法相信你 |
[24:45] | You’re enjoying this, aren’t you? | 你很享受这一切 对吧 |
[24:47] | There are consequences to breaking the rules. | 这就是打破规矩的后果 |
[24:49] | Were these necessary? | 这些有必要吗 |
[24:51] | Standard protocol. | 常规流程 |
[24:53] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:54] | Just so you know, Dina prefers rule-breakers | 你知道吗 蒂娜更喜欢不走寻常路的人 |
[24:57] | to guys who follow standard protocol. | 不喜欢循规蹈矩的人 |
[25:00] | Or just use the word “Protocol.” | 或者说是讲规矩的人呢 |
[25:05] | She’s too good for you, man. | 你配不上她 |
[25:07] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[25:09] | She’s too good for me, too. | 我也配不上她 |
[25:11] | Definitely. | 绝对如此 |
[25:19] | We not going back to prison? | 我们不回监狱吗 |
[25:21] | Yep. | 回 |
[25:23] | Not to complain, but it’s, uh… it’s in the other direction. | 我不是要抱怨 但这 这是另一个方向了 |
[25:26] | Thought we would stop at the Archive first. | 感觉我们应该先回档案室 |
[25:29] | I’m pretty sure she would want to see you. | 我确信她会想要见到你 |
[25:42] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 老兄 |
[25:48] | Addison Lake isn’t a real person? | 艾迪森·莱克是假的 |
[25:50] | She just gave you a fake name. | 她只是给了一个假名字 |
[25:52] | How did you meet her? | 怎么遇到她的 |
[25:53] | She came to me about a year ago | 她带着很多聪明独创的点子 |
[25:54] | with all these smart, original ideas. | 在一年前左右找到我 |
[25:57] | Like today’s Quest. | 就像今天的任务 |
[25:59] | I thought it was clever to have the asylum challenge | 我认为在大拍卖前一天 |
[26:01] | the day before the big auction. | 有个精神病院挑战是聪明之举 |
[26:03] | How was I supposed to know | 我怎么会知道 |
[26:05] | the Rockefeller’s kid’s writings were real? | 洛克菲勒瞎写的故事是真的 |
[26:07] | Rockefeller? | 洛克菲勒 |
[26:08] | Of the Rockefellers? | 洛克菲勒家族的人 |
[26:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:11] | He was a young patient in the late ’40s, | 他是40年代后期的一位年轻病人 |
[26:13] | told everyone his family had this key to some hidden fortune. | 告诉所有人他的家族有隐藏宝藏的钥匙 |
[26:16] | But just like I told you, he wasn’t well. | 但就像我说的 他情况不大好 |
[26:18] | No one took him seriously. | 没人当真 |
[26:20] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[26:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[26:23] | What big auction were you just referring to? | 你说的是个怎样的大拍卖 |
[26:27] | The Rockefeller Collection at Devlin’s Auction House. | 在拍卖行举行的收藏拍卖 |
[26:30] | It’s tomorrow night. | 明天晚上 |
[26:39] | I heard what happened. | 我听说了 |
[26:40] | Everything? | 所有事 |
[26:42] | Just that the Mystery Woman was at the Octagon and that, uh… | 就只有神秘女人出现在八角形 还有 |
[26:46] | – I almost killed her. – Yeah. | – 我差点杀了她 – 是的 |
[26:52] | Lost control. | 失控了 |
[26:54] | I, uh… | 我… |
[26:56] | lost sight of what’s important. | 忽略了什么是重要的 |
[27:00] | It’s not the first time that’s happened. | 不是第一次了 |
[27:07] | They can’t trust me anymore, | 他们不会再相信我 |
[27:09] | so Mike’s gonna take me back to prison. | 所以迈克会把我带回监狱 |
[27:11] | What? | 什么 |
[27:14] | Mike, we haven’t found Cameron yet, | 迈克 我们还没找到卡梅伦 |
[27:16] | and you know that Jonathan is our best chance. | 你知道约翰森是我们最佳机会 |
[27:18] | It… It’s not my decision. | 不 不是我的决定 |
[27:19] | I wasn’t even supposed to bring him here. | 我都不该带他过来这里 |
[27:21] | Hey, where’s Jordan? | 乔丹在哪儿 |
[27:23] | He’s around. I’ll go look for him. | 他在这附近 我去找他 |
[27:25] | Listen, whenever you need more help, you just say when, okay? | 听着 无论何时你需要帮忙 都尽管开口 好吗 |
[27:30] | Go find Cam, all right? | 找到小卡 好吗 |
[27:34] | All right, be good. | 嗯 保重 |
[27:36] | I’ll be fine. | 我会好好的 |
[27:44] | I got this. | 我能做到的 |
[27:47] | – It’s a diamond! – What? | – 是一颗钻石 – 什么 |
[27:50] | – Lynx… it’s a diamond. – Slow down. | – 天猫座…是一颗钻石 – 慢慢说 |
[27:52] | Lance Bauer, the C.E.O. Of Quest Trek, | 兰斯鲍尔 探索游历的总裁说 |
[27:54] | said today’s challenge was about a patient… | 今天的挑战环节 |
[27:56] | a Rockefeller who bragged about | 和一个洛克菲勒家族的病人所吹嘘的 |
[27:57] | holding the key to a hidden fortune. | 能开启神秘宝藏的钥匙有关 |
[27:59] | – Seriously? – I know. | – 真的吗 – 我知道 |
[28:00] | But there is an auction at Devlin’s tomorrow night… | 但明晚在拍卖行有一场拍卖 |
[28:03] | the Rockefeller Collection… | 由洛克菲勒集团举办 |
[28:04] | jewelry, artwork, expensive stuff. | 珠宝 艺术品 贵重物品 |
[28:06] | The Mystery Woman must’ve known | 神秘女人肯定知道 |
[28:08] | she had to steal something from the collection. | 她必须在这些藏品中偷走一件藏品 |
[28:09] | She just didn’t know what. | 但她不知道是哪件 |
[28:11] | The answer was in the riddle that Jonathan solved. | 答案就藏在约翰森解开的谜题里 |
[28:13] | It was Lynx. Look at this. | 就是天猫星座 看 |
[28:15] | Item number 71 on the auction list… the Lynx Diamond. | 第七十一号拍卖品…天猫星钻石 |
[28:21] | She’s gonna try and steal it. | 就是她在谋划窃取的目标 |
[28:25] | You want us to do what? | 你要我们做什么 |
[28:26] | Postpone tomorrow’s auction. | 将明天的拍卖延期 |
[28:28] | Do you have any idea | 你晓不晓得延期明天的拍卖 |
[28:30] | how much money Devlin’s stands to lose if we postpone? | 要让拍卖行损失多少钱啊 |
[28:34] | Our guests have flown in from all over the world. | 我们的客户可是从世界各地赶来的 |
[28:35] | We have credible evidence | 据可靠消息 |
[28:37] | that someone’s gonna try to steal the Lynx Diamond tomorrow. | 明天有人会企图偷盗天猫星钻石 |
[28:39] | Well, I’d like to see them try. | 好啊 我倒要看看他们怎么个偷法 |
[28:41] | We have over 100 auctions each year | 我们每年举办一百多场拍卖 |
[28:44] | with transactions totaling $2 billion. | 流动物品价值合计两亿美金 |
[28:47] | We have one of the most state-of-the-art | 我们拥有世界顶尖的 |
[28:49] | security systems in the world. | 安保系统 |
[28:51] | They’ll have to get past our facial-recognition software. | 所有人员需要通过面部识别软件 |
[28:57] | Welcome, Mr. Morel. | 先生 欢迎光临 |
[28:58] | We also have motion sensors so sensitive, | 我们的运动传感器能 |
[29:00] | they can catch a single hair falling from the ceiling. | 精确锁定一根从天花板掉落的头发丝的动静 |
[29:04] | And once the diamond | 一旦钻石 |
[29:05] | is locked away in our vault, | 被锁进保险库里 |
[29:06] | we have a 6-inch steel door, thermal imaging, our own army. | 一扇六英寸厚的热敏铁门就是另一道屏障 |
[29:12] | And if all else fails, | 就算这些全都不灵了 |
[29:14] | the preservation system sucks all the air out of the vault. | 保全系统也会把保险库里的空气抽掉 |
[29:18] | The auction is happening. | 拍卖将如期进行 |
[29:21] | You can assist if you’d like, but I assure you, | 如果你们愿意可以来协助我们 但我向你保证 |
[29:23] | the only way someone’s gonna get the Lynx Diamond | 得到天猫星钻石的唯一方法 |
[29:26] | is with a winning bid. | 就是赢下竞拍 |
[29:31] | She’s gonna rob them blind. | 他们会在毫无察觉的情况下被她得手的 |
[29:33] | – How? – I don’t know. | – 如何办到 – 我不知道 |
[29:35] | But there are two people who would, | 但有两个人知道 |
[29:36] | and the Mystery Woman took one of them. | 其中一个被神秘女人抓去了 |
[29:37] | You think that’s why she took Cameron? | 你觉得这就是她绑架卡梅伦的原因吗 |
[29:39] | Isn’t she capable of stealing the diamond on her own? | 她不是完全有实力单干吗 |
[29:42] | Maybe she doesn’t want to get her hands dirty. | 也许她不想脏了自己的手 |
[29:44] | Either way, she’s gonna be nearly impossible to stop | 无论如何 没有约翰森·布莱克的帮助 |
[29:46] | without Jonathan Black’s help. | 我们几乎无法阻止她 |
[29:48] | Look, I know he broke every single rule we gave him, | 我清楚他完全没按我们定的规矩来 |
[29:52] | but he’s the only one who can do this. | 但他是唯一能做到这件事的人 |
[29:54] | I need him. | 我需要他 |
[30:06] | So, you think the Mystery Woman took Cameron | 你认为神秘女人把卡梅伦抓去是为了 |
[30:08] | to help her steal a diamond. | 帮她偷钻石 |
[30:09] | That’s the theory. | 理论上是这样 |
[30:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:12] | Except that he would never help her. | 除了他绝不会帮她之外 |
[30:13] | I’m not saying he would. | 我没说他会 |
[30:14] | I’m just saying he would know how to. | 我只是说他知道怎么做 |
[30:16] | All right. So you want me to tell you | 行吧 所以你想让我告诉你 |
[30:18] | whatever he would tell her. | 他是怎么帮助她的 |
[30:19] | You still trust me? | 你还相信我吗 |
[30:21] | No. But we both want your brother back. | 不 但是我们都想把你哥哥救回来 |
[30:23] | That’s what this is about. | 仅此而已 |
[30:25] | So, what’s so special about this diamond? | 这颗钻石有什么奇特之处 |
[30:27] | We don’t know yet, but | 我们还不清楚 |
[30:28] | she’s doing everything in her power to get it. | 但是那个女人会不择手段地得到它 |
[30:29] | Devlin’s security is top-notch. | 的安保系统是顶尖的 |
[30:30] | There’s no way she’s doing this alone. | 她不可能一个人行动 |
[30:32] | So someone in this room’s helping her. | 所以这间屋子里有人在接应她 |
[30:33] | Who are the guests? | 客人都有谁 |
[30:35] | That’s Philip Edwards. | 那是 |
[30:37] | Claims he’s a distant member of the Royal Family. | 据说是皇室远亲 |
[30:40] | – Mostly clean. – I don’t like him. | – 基本没嫌疑 – 我不喜欢他 |
[30:41] | How about that guy? | 那个人呢 |
[30:43] | Prince of Montenegro, Stefan Prifot. | 蒙特内哥罗王子 |
[30:45] | He’s worth more money than everybody in this room combined. | 他比其他所有人加起来都富有 |
[30:47] | Don’t like him, either. | 我也不喜欢他 |
[30:49] | Over by the door is Henri Morel. | 门旁边站着的是 |
[30:53] | French international financier. | 法国国际金融家 |
[30:57] | We think he’s connected to some illegal activities, | 我们相信他和某些非法交易有关 |
[30:59] | but he’s also a regular here at Devlin’s. | 他也是的常客 |
[31:01] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[31:02] | Let me guess… you don’t like him, either. | 我猜猜…你也不喜欢他 |
[31:04] | If they’re smart, they’ll do this after the auction | 如果他们够聪明 就会在拍卖会结束 |
[31:07] | when there are fewer eyes on the diamond. | 没有那么多人盯着那钻石的时候动手 |
[31:09] | And if Cam did have anything to do with this, it’ll be fast. | 如果卡梅伦出手了 行动会很快 |
[31:11] | I’m the more deliberate one. I like to plan things. | 我更偏计划性一些 喜欢谋定而后动 |
[31:14] | But Cam, he’s, uh… | 但是小卡 他 呃… |
[31:15] | He’s like lightning. | 他就像闪电 |
[31:17] | Blink and you miss him. | 一眨眼他就不见了 |
[31:19] | Dina, Jordan, do you have eyes on us? | 狄娜 乔丹 你们在看着吗 |
[31:25] | Yeah, we’ve got you and every other inch of this place. | 对 我们注意着二位和整间房子 |
[31:28] | So many screens. This is rad. | 那么多屏幕 简直太棒 |
[31:30] | How are Gunter and Mike? | 甘特和迈克那边如何 |
[31:31] | They’re with the diamond in the vault. | 他们带着钻石在保险库里 |
[31:33] | Talking about God knows what. | 聊着鬼知道啥东西 |
[31:37] | So, you and Jonathan go way back, huh? | 你和约翰森渊源已深 是吧 |
[31:42] | All the way back. | 认识很久了 |
[31:44] | He found me when I was at the lowest point in my life. | 在我最丧的时候他找到了我 |
[31:47] | Gave me a job, gave me purpose. | 给了我工作 给了我目标 |
[31:48] | I owe him everything. | 我欠他的 |
[31:51] | Would you help him escape? | 你会帮他越狱吗 |
[31:52] | Absolutely 100%. | 百分之百 |
[31:55] | Good to know. | 多谢告知 |
[31:56] | But, you know, he’d never ask. | 但是 他从来不说 |
[32:00] | He wouldn’t want to break Dina’s heart, | 他不会想伤狄娜的心的 |
[32:02] | being on the run and that. | 流窜逃亡什么的 |
[32:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:06] | Okay. | 行 |
[32:07] | Okay. | 可以 |
[32:09] | Kay, we’re all set here in the vault. | 凯 保险库这边都准备好了 |
[32:11] | What’s going on out there? | 外面怎么样了 |
[32:14] | We’re set. The auction’s about to begin. | 准备好了 拍卖会马上开始 |
[32:16] | Oh, my God. Cameron Black. | 天呐 是卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[32:20] | You got to be kidding me. | 简直不敢相信 |
[32:22] | You’re the one who wanted to wear Cameron’s suit. | 是你要穿卡梅伦的行头的 |
[32:24] | We’ve been to all your shows. | 你的每一场表演我们都去了 |
[32:25] | I thought we’d never see you again | 我都以为再也见不到你了 |
[32:27] | after that dreadful business with your brother. | 自从你弟弟那件可怕的事情发生之后 |
[32:29] | Well, here we are. | 你也看到了 |
[32:31] | He destroyed your career, everything. | 他毁了你的事业 你的一切 |
[32:33] | I guess it’s noble, how you stood by him, | 你的行为是高尚的 站在他的一边 |
[32:36] | but I personally think that… | 但我个人认为… |
[32:37] | You know, I’m sorry, but we need to be going. | 不好意思 我们应该走了 |
[32:39] | Oh, wait! Please. | 等等 拜托 |
[32:41] | You have to do a trick for us. | 请你务必为我们表演一个魔术 |
[32:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[32:46] | Keep an eye on the bidders. | 注意那些竞拍者 |
[32:47] | See who looks over. | 看看谁在东张西望 |
[32:49] | What was your name again? | 敢问您芳名 |
[32:50] | – Clara. – Clara. | – 克莱拉 – 克莱拉 |
[32:51] | Nice to meet you, Clara. | 很高兴见到你 克莱拉 |
[32:53] | What I have here is a coin. | 我这里有一枚硬币 |
[32:54] | Now, this isn’t just any old coin. | 它不是随便什么硬币 |
[32:56] | This is my lucky coin. | 而是我的幸运币 |
[33:22] | Okay. Just open your bracelet for me. | 请为我解开你的手链好吗 |
[33:29] | Thank you, Clara. | 谢谢 克莱拉 |
[33:32] | Henri. | 亨利 |
[33:33] | You caught his eye. | 你引起他的注意了 |
[33:38] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[33:41] | Diamond’s on the way. | 钻石正在移动中 |
[33:42] | You have a clear path to the main room. | 去主厅的路安全了 |
[33:44] | Thanks, Dina. | 谢了 狄娜 |
[33:46] | – Did you see that? – See what? | – 你看到了吗 – 看到什么 |
[33:48] | The guard put something on the communication box. | 保安往通讯箱上放了些东西 |
[33:49] | I’ll check it out. | 我去查清楚 |
[33:51] | Okay, be careful. | 好的 当心点 |
[33:52] | Sold to bidder number 26 for $400,000. | 以四十万美元售予二十六号竞拍者 |
[33:57] | 400 grand for that? | 那玩意要四十万 |
[34:00] | Jonathan. | 约翰森 |
[34:02] | Next up for bidding, | 下一件竞拍品 |
[34:03] | from the Rockefeller jewelry collection, | 来自洛克菲勒珠宝收藏 |
[34:05] | number 71, the Lynx Diamond. | 七十一号 天猫座钻石 |
[34:07] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[34:09] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮啊 |
[34:21] | We’ll start the bidding at $1 million. | 一百万美元起拍 |
[34:24] | We have $1 million over here. | 那边有人出一百万美元 |
[34:26] | $1.1 million. | 一百一十万 |
[34:29] | Do we have $1.2 million? | 有人出一百二十万吗 |
[34:31] | $1.2 million over there. | 那位出一百二十万 |
[34:33] | $1.3 million? | 有一百三十万吗 |
[34:34] | $1.3 million. | 一百三十万 |
[34:36] | $2 million. Do we have $2.1 million? | 两百万 有人出两百一十万吗 |
[34:38] | $2.1 million? $2.1 million right there. | 两百一十万 那位先生出两百一十万 |
[34:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[34:44] | I always wanted to do that. | 我一直想试试 |
[34:50] | The hallway’s all clear. | 走廊里都安全了 |
[34:56] | Uh, guys? | 伙计们 |
[34:58] | Guys, I’m losing cameras. | 伙计们 我看不到监控画面了 |
[34:59] | Something’s happening. | 有情况 |
[35:01] | – It’s happening. – What? | – 开始了 – 什么 |
[35:03] | They’re taking the diamond right now. | 他们现在就要拿走钻石了 |
[35:05] | $5 million. | 五百万 |
[35:06] | $5 million from bidder number 12. | 十二号竞拍者出五百万 |
[35:09] | Do we have $5.1 million? | 有人出五百一十万吗 |
[35:11] | $5.1 million. | 五百一十万 |
[35:13] | $5.5 million, thank you. | 五百五十万了 谢谢 |
[35:16] | $6 million, bidder number 12. | 十二号出六百万了 |
[35:21] | It’s him. It’s him. | 是他 就是他 |
[35:23] | It’s Henri. | 是亨利 |
[35:51] | Go, go, go, go! | 走 走 快走 |
[35:54] | This way, this way, this way. | 这边 这边 这边 |
[35:57] | – Out! Out, out, out, out! – Where’s Henri? | – 出去 出去 快点 出去 – 亨利在哪里 |
[35:59] | Lock it down! | 锁起来 |
[36:01] | We’re looking for Henri Morel! | 我们要寻找 |
[36:03] | – Secure the diamond! – Got it! | – 把钻石锁好 – 收到 |
[36:06] | – Dina, what do you see? – Not much. | – 狄娜 你看到什么了 – 看不清 |
[36:07] | The electrical system was hacked by someone inside the building. | 大楼内部有人黑进了电力系统 |
[36:10] | Jordan is checking the comms panels right now. | 乔丹正在检查通话面板 |
[36:13] | Dina, this is how they did it. | 狄娜 这就是他们的计划 |
[36:15] | To rig… unh! | 把… |
[36:17] | Jordan? J… Guys, guys, Jordan needs help. | 乔丹 J… 伙计们 伙计们 乔丹需要支援 |
[36:19] | He’s… He’s in trouble. | 他… 他有麻烦了 |
[36:21] | He’s… He’s on the East Side hallway. | 他在… 他在东翼走廊 |
[36:22] | We’re on our way. | 马上就到 |
[36:23] | Mike! Here’s the diamond. | 迈克 钻石在这里 |
[36:25] | Lock it up. | 把它锁起来 |
[36:26] | Jordan’s in trouble. I got to go. | 乔丹有麻烦了 我得走了 |
[36:28] | Go, go, go. We got this. | 去吧 去吧 这边有我们 |
[36:29] | You, watch the door. | 你去看门 |
[36:34] | Jordan! You all right? | 乔丹 你还好吗 |
[36:36] | Oh, that French guy can punch. | 那个法国人的拳头可真猛 |
[36:37] | Where did he go? | 他往哪里走的 |
[36:39] | Uh, that… that way, towards the exit. | 往… 那边 出口方向 |
[36:40] | Kay! | 凯 |
[36:42] | They’re not leaving without the diamond. | 他们拿不到钻石不会走的 |
[36:43] | Get to the vault, help Mike. I’ll go after Henri. | 去地窖帮迈克 我去追亨利 |
[36:50] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[36:52] | Resting on the job again? | 又偷懒 |
[36:54] | Oh, great, I’m saved. | 太棒了 我得救了 |
[36:56] | Okay. We still don’t have picture inside the vault. | 好吧 但我们还是看不到地窖里的画面 |
[36:58] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[37:00] | Is everything all right, Mike? | 一切还好吗 迈克 |
[37:10] | That’s for Jordan. | 这是替乔丹还你的 |
[37:12] | And that… is for Mike. | 这是… 替迈克的 |
[37:19] | Kay, I got the… | 凯 我拿到了 |
[37:21] | You are persistent, Jonathan. | 你太顽固了 约翰森 |
[37:35] | Just you and me now. | 现在只剩你和我了 |
[37:41] | Where’s Cameron? | 卡梅伦在哪里 |
[37:43] | Close. | 就在附近 |
[37:45] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[37:46] | Don’t worry. So are they. | 别担心 他们都活着 |
[37:47] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[37:51] | I chose the wrong brother. | 我看错人了 |
[37:53] | Should’ve been him in that prison, not you. | 该进监狱的是他 不是你 |
[37:57] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[37:59] | We could do great things. | 我们可以做伟大的事情 |
[38:01] | I think I know you, Jonathan. | 我觉得我了解你 约翰森 |
[38:03] | All that anger you feel… | 你心中的那些怒火 |
[38:05] | it isn’t about me. | 不是我引起的 |
[38:06] | It’s about your life, everything that’s happened to you. | 是由于你的生活 你经历的一切 |
[38:11] | I can turn that into something real. | 我能让它们发挥作用 |
[38:18] | Where’s my brother? | 我哥哥在哪里 |
[38:22] | Give me the diamond. | 把钻石给我 |
[38:40] | In two minutes… | 两分钟之后 |
[38:42] | that door will seal shut, | 门就会密封上 |
[38:44] | and all the oxygen will be sucked out of the room. | 然后房间里所有的氧气都会被吸走 |
[38:46] | Now, you can come with me, or you can save them. | 现在 你可以跟我走 也可以选择救他们 |
[39:07] | Dina, I’m outside the building. | 狄娜 我在大楼外了 |
[39:09] | – Do you see anything? – No, not much. | – 你有看到什么吗 – 没有 看不到 |
[39:11] | But I still don’t have half the monitors up. | 还有一半的监控不能工作 |
[39:13] | The lights still haven’t come back on. | 电力也没有恢复 |
[39:14] | And I can’t get ahold of Jonathan or Mike on comms. | 而且我也联系不到约翰森和迈克 |
[39:17] | Damn it. | 我去 |
[39:18] | Okay. I’m going back in. | 好吧 我打算回去了 |
[39:22] | Jonathan is outside the building! | 约翰森在大楼外 |
[39:23] | What? He… He wouldn’t. | 什么 他… 不可能 |
[39:26] | He’s running. | 他在奔跑 |
[39:28] | Check the exterior cameras. | 查一下外部的监控 |
[39:33] | A security guard just left the west side of the building. | 一个保安刚刚从西面离开大楼 |
[39:37] | Stop! | 站住 |
[39:40] | Jonathan. | 约翰森 |
[39:49] | Agent Daniels. | 丹尼尔斯探员 |
[39:52] | Step towards me. | 走过来 |
[39:54] | Now! | 立刻 |
[40:01] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[40:02] | Now smile for the camera. | 现在朝镜头笑一笑 |
[40:12] | How’d you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[40:21] | He slipped it into the bag. | 他把这个悄悄放进袋子里了 |
[40:30] | Smart. It’s very smart. | 机智 太机智了 |
[40:32] | I will shoot you. | 我可以开枪射你 |
[40:34] | Such an FBI agent. | 真是联邦调查局的典型做法 |
[40:37] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[40:39] | I know something. | 我知道点事 |
[40:42] | Right now, Jonathan’s in the vault, | 现在 约翰森正在地窖里 |
[40:44] | trying to save five men | 试图在氧气被抽完之前 |
[40:45] | before they’re locked in and the oxygen is sucked out. | 救出那五个被关在里面的人 |
[40:48] | Depressurization will begin in 30 seconds. | 减压三十秒后开始 |
[40:51] | However, I… I forgot to tell him one crucial thing. | 然而 我忘记告诉他一件至关重要的事情了 |
[40:55] | What? | 什么 |
[40:58] | Everybody get to the vault. | 所有人快去地窖 |
[41:00] | Depressurization will begin in 15 seconds. | 减压十五秒后开始 |
[41:07] | No! | 不 |
[41:09] | No! | 不 |
[41:11] | Come on! | 拜托了 |
[41:13] | Henri! Get up! | 亨利 快起来 |
[41:17] | Henri! | 亨利 |
[41:35] | The vault sucked the air out. I couldn’t save him. | 地窖里的氧气被抽光了 我救不了他 |
[41:37] | With the security systems down, they can’t open the door. | 安保系统失效了 他们也开不了门 |
[41:39] | I can’t just let him die. | 我不能让他就这样死了 |
[41:42] | That bastard Henri deserves to die. | 亨利那个混蛋就该死 |
[41:45] | It’s not Henri! | 那不是亨利 |
[41:47] | – What? – What? | – 什么 – 什么 |
[41:57] | – No! No! – Cam! | – 不 不 – 小卡 |
[41:59] | Cameron! | 卡梅伦 |
[42:17] | Cameron! | 卡梅伦 |
[42:19] | Cam! | 小卡 |
[42:21] | Cam! | 小卡 |