时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m Cameron Black. | 我是卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[00:02] | I was the world’s greatest illusionist, | 曾是世界上最杰出的幻术大师 |
[00:04] | while nobody knew I had a twin brother behind the scenes. | 然而没人知道 在幕后我还有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[00:07] | Until the night he was framed for murder. | 直到他被人陷害 担上杀人的罪名 |
[00:09] | The woman in the car with me had different color eyes. | 我车里的女人是异瞳 |
[00:12] | Now I’ve teamed up with the FBI. | 现在我协助联邦调查局 |
[00:13] | You’re Cameron Black. | 你是卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[00:15] | That’s Agent Kay Daniels… | 那是凯·丹尼尔探员 |
[00:17] | – I know a few tricks, too. – …and we have a deal. | – 我也会些把戏 – 我们达成了协议 |
[00:19] | She helps me prove my brother’s innocent. | 她帮助我证明我兄弟的清白 |
[00:20] | I help her solve the kind of crimes | 我帮她侦破 |
[00:22] | only a master of deception could crack. | 只有幻术大师才可解决的案件 |
[00:24] | I feel like we should be chasing somebody. | 我觉得我们得抓个人 |
[00:26] | Thankfully, I don’t work alone. | 幸好我并非独自作战 |
[00:27] | For my team of illusionists, | 我拥有自己的幻术团队 |
[00:29] | there’s no criminal we can’t trick, | 我们可以瞒过任何罪犯 |
[00:30] | no killer we can’t track. | 可以追踪任何杀手 |
[00:32] | Like I always say, nothing’s impossible. | 正如我常说的那样 一切皆有可能 |
[00:38] | You’re amazing. | 你太厉害了 |
[00:41] | I’m… I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[00:43] | I’m just alone in here. | 我独自一人在这里 |
[00:46] | There are a dozen of these. | 有十几张画 |
[00:47] | If each is another road map, another plan… | 如果每张都是不同的路线图 不同的计划 |
[00:49] | That’s a lot of unfinished business. | 那他们还有很多活要干 |
[00:51] | And these are more than just works of art. | 而且这些并不仅仅是艺术品 |
[00:52] | These are coded messages. | 还是加密信息 |
[00:54] | I know who’s behind it. | 我知道是谁是幕后黑手 |
[00:55] | This is about something far greater. | 这些事情都有更深的目的 |
[01:11] | Everyone wants to learn a magic trick, | 每个人都想学习魔术 |
[01:14] | but mastering even the most basic illusion | 但仅是掌握最基本的戏法 |
[01:18] | can take months, | 就要耗时数月 |
[01:19] | years, a lifetime. | 数年 甚至一生 |
[01:23] | Constant practice. | 数年如一日的练习 |
[01:24] | You might call it an obsession. | 你也许认为这是走火入魔 |
[01:29] | But if you’re not careful, an obsession | 但是一不小心 你将终生 |
[01:31] | can take over your life. | 痴迷于此 |
[01:35] | You won’t even know what you’re losing | 在生命耗尽之前 你甚至感受不到 |
[01:39] | until it’s gone. | 时光的流逝 |
[01:42] | Did you know that high heels | 你知不知道高跟鞋 |
[01:44] | were originally made for guys? | 一开始是为男人设计的 |
[01:45] | Not any of the guys that I grew up with. | 从小到大我周围没有男生穿过 |
[01:47] | In the 1500s, | 十六世纪时 |
[01:49] | soldiers wore them to help stand in a horse’s stirrups | 士兵穿高跟鞋让自己能够站在马镫上 |
[01:52] | and shoot bow and arrows. | 以便张弓射箭 |
[01:54] | And they’ve been completely useless ever since. | 从那以后就高跟鞋就完全没用了 |
[01:57] | Oh! I wanted to make sure you were going to bed. | 我是来确保你要去睡觉了 |
[01:59] | I wish. Just a quick change. | 希望如此 但我只是去换个衣服 |
[02:01] | I have that appearance at One-Oak. | 我还要出席橡树俱乐部 |
[02:03] | No, let’s cancel. | 不用 取消了吧 |
[02:04] | Adi, I can’t cancel. | 艾迪 我不能取消 |
[02:05] | Yeah, you can’t, but I can. It’s fine. | 你不能 但我能 没问题的 |
[02:07] | Stop. | 等下 |
[02:09] | Why are you being so weird? | 你怎么变得这么奇怪 |
[02:10] | Michael Kors is gonna be at the club tonight. | 迈克·高仕今晚也会去俱乐部 |
[02:13] | After what he said about you in Vienna, I just… | 他在维也纳那样说你 我只是… |
[02:15] | Give us a sec? | 你回避一下好吗 |
[02:18] | Can you run and grab my white jacket? | 你能去拿下我白色的夹克吗 |
[02:19] | It’s on the chair. | 就在椅子上 |
[02:34] | Who’s here? | 什么人 |
[02:38] | Whoever’s here, you’re gonna wish you weren’t. | 不管是谁 我会让你后悔的 |
[03:17] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[03:19] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[03:21] | Pretty amazing, right? | 非常惊讶 是吧 |
[03:22] | FBI got Corrections to sign off. | FBI让纠错局的人签了字 |
[03:24] | This is now your own private workspace. | 现在 这里是你的私人工作间 |
[03:27] | What exactly am I working on? | 我到底在做什么 |
[03:31] | We found Bishop’s notebook. | 我们发现了主教的笔记本 |
[03:33] | It’s filled with new cryptograms. | 里面都是新的密文 |
[03:35] | Now, we think the mystery woman’s next move | 我们认为 这里记录着那个神秘女子的 |
[03:38] | is gonna be in there somewhere, but it’s written in a code | 下一步行动 但这是用密码写的 |
[03:41] | that the FBI’s best cryptographers can’t crack. | 联邦调查局最优秀的密码破译员都解不开 |
[03:44] | Now, it’s just a hunch, John, | 虽然只是我的预感 小乔 |
[03:45] | but we figure out what’s in there, | 要是我们搞清楚里面都写了什么 |
[03:48] | we’re one step closer to getting you out of here. | 离你出狱就又近了一步 |
[03:54] | – Jordan, you’ve got to make this work. – Okay, damn it, Dina. | – 乔丹 你得快点完成 – 该死 狄娜 |
[03:56] | – I know! – Okay, don’t snap at me. | – 我知道 – 不许骂我 |
[03:57] | – I-I’m working as fast as I can. – I’m just saying… | – 我正用最快速度在做 – 我只是说 |
[03:59] | Ay, yi, yi, yi. | 行了 行了 |
[04:00] | What’s the crisis? What’s the FBI want us to do this time? | 出什么事了 联邦调查局让我们干什么 |
[04:03] | This is serious. It’s Lexi. | 事情很严重 是关于雷克西的 |
[04:05] | Yeah, I know. I saw. | 我知道 我看见了 |
[04:06] | It’s not ideal Cam’s ex-girlfriend | 小卡前女友的照片被印在 |
[04:08] | being plastered all over a billboard outside his room, | 他房间外的一整面广告牌上不是很合适 |
[04:11] | but what are we gonna do? | 但我们能怎么办 |
[04:12] | Paint a big mustache all over her face? | 在她的脸上画个大胡子吗 |
[04:14] | She was more than just an ex. | 她不仅仅是小卡的前女友 |
[04:16] | And it’s not just a billboard. | 而且那不仅仅是块广告牌 |
[04:18] | Attempted robbery, and with her fame, | 抢劫未遂 以她的名气 |
[04:20] | it’s trending… wide. | 这件事将广为人知 |
[04:21] | If Cameron finds out about this, | 如果卡梅伦知道了 |
[04:23] | he’ll use it as an excuse to see Lexi. | 他会以此为借口去见雷克西 |
[04:24] | He’s a glutton for punishment. | 他以苦为乐 |
[04:25] | And the last time Lexi popped up, | 上次雷克西出现的时候 |
[04:26] | he grew a soul patch and started getting into Bon Iver. | 他开始留胡子 一直听美好冬季乐团 |
[04:30] | I’ve scrubbed her name from all of his news feeds | 我已经把她的名字从他所有的新闻推送 |
[04:32] | and social networks. | 和社交网络中清除了 |
[04:33] | Nice, but he can still pick up a newspaper. | 很好 但他还可以看报纸 |
[04:34] | – A physical copy? – Morning, guys. | – 纸质版的吗 – 大家早上好 |
[04:37] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[04:38] | Just came from prison, so sorry I’m late. | 我刚从监狱回来 很抱歉迟到了 |
[04:40] | Cam! Scramble you some eggs? | 小卡 想吃炒鸡蛋吗 |
[04:44] | Yeah, I’m starving. | 想 我饿死了 |
[04:45] | Johnny and I have been working on the, uh, Bishop’s notebooks, | 我和小乔一直在研究主教的笔记本 |
[04:48] | you know, trying to figure that stuff out. | 想找到些线索 |
[04:51] | Did I, uh… Did I have a newspaper when I walked in? | 我进来的时候是拿着报纸吗 |
[04:53] | – Did you? – What? No. I don’t think so. | – 有吗 – 什么 没有啊 |
[04:58] | It’s Kay! | 凯来了 |
[04:59] | – Hello, Kay. – Morning. | – 你好 凯 – 早 |
[05:01] | Our linguistics department ran a scan of Bishop’s journal. | 语言研究部门扫描了主教的日记 |
[05:04] | Might be something helpful in there for Jonathan. | 这些记录也许对乔纳森有帮助 |
[05:06] | Crack you an egg, Kay? | 吃个鸡蛋吗 凯 |
[05:07] | No, I’ve got to run. FBI Special Events Squad | 不用了 我得走了 联邦调查局特别行动小组 |
[05:09] | helps oversee security for Fashion Week and so I’ve… | 协助监管时装周的安全 所以我得… |
[05:11] | – No! – Wait, wait! | – 不 – 等等 |
[05:13] | …got to interview Lexi Simone about this break-in. | 找雷克西·西蒙谈谈这起入室抢劫事件 |
[05:15] | Lexi? You’re… You’re interviewing Lexi. | 雷克西 你要和雷克西谈 |
[05:18] | You know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[05:19] | Yeah, we, uh, we dated a few years back. | 没错 几年前我们在一起过 |
[05:22] | Uh, didn’t work out. | 但我们分手了 |
[05:24] | I mean, technically, she broke up with me, | 严格来说 她跟我提出了分手 |
[05:25] | but she had some, uh, trust issues. | 但她也有一些信任问题 |
[05:27] | “Trust issues.” | “信任问题” |
[05:31] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:32] | Not a Deception Group case. | 这个案子不用幻术团队参与 |
[05:33] | No, it’s cool. I’ll, uh… I’ll tag along. | 不 我要跟你一起 |
[05:35] | I have a great relationship with all my exes. | 我跟我所有前女友的关系都很好 |
[05:37] | I can probably be of some help. | 也许我能帮些忙 |
[05:39] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[05:40] | See ya! | 再见 |
[05:42] | Adiós. | 再见 |
[05:44] | Miss Simone, thank you for coming in to talk to us. | 西蒙女士 感谢你能来与我们进行面谈 |
[05:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[05:52] | Hello, Vince. Lexi. | 你好 文斯 雷克西 |
[05:54] | I work with the FBI now, using my skills of | 我在为联邦调查局效力 利用我的 |
[05:57] | intuition, mastery of deception. | 直觉 以及精通幻术的能力 |
[06:00] | Some card stuff. | 一些纸牌戏法 |
[06:01] | Ever since everything that happened with Jon… | 自从乔纳森的事发生以后… |
[06:05] | Do I… | 我… |
[06:06] | Who’s Jonathan? | 乔纳森是谁 |
[06:08] | Wait, do you not know? | 等等 你不知道吗 |
[06:09] | – Please don’t ask that. – Oh. | – 请不要问这件事了 – 噢 |
[06:11] | The secret twin brother you never told me about? | 是你从没提过的那个秘密双胞胎兄弟吗 |
[06:14] | The one I learned about on the news | 那个我和其他人一样通过新闻才 |
[06:15] | along with the rest of the world? | 得知的人吗 |
[06:17] | That Jonathan? | 是那个乔纳森吗 |
[06:18] | Yeah, I should’ve told you about him, | 我本来应该告诉你的 |
[06:20] | but, um, to be fair, you were always | 但是 说实话 之前你总是 |
[06:22] | accusing me of seeing someone else. | 诬告我跟其他女人约会 |
[06:24] | I told you there was no other woman. | 我告诉过你 根本没有其他女人 |
[06:25] | There was another brother. | 可有个哥哥 |
[06:27] | Cameron, you still lied to me. | 小卡 你还是对我撒了谎 |
[06:29] | I’m sorry. She thought you were cheating on her, | 不好意思打断一下 她认为你劈她腿 |
[06:31] | but in reality, you were hiding your twin brother? | 其实是因为你隐瞒了有个孪生哥哥的事实 |
[06:33] | Yeah, thank you. See, it doesn’t sound | 是的 谢谢你 看啊 |
[06:34] | that bad when you say it out loud. | 大声说出来也不见得有多糟糕 |
[06:36] | Yeah, it does. | 确实很糟糕 |
[06:40] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[06:41] | can we get back to work, maybe? | 我们言归正传 好吗 |
[06:43] | Kay, do you want to… | 凯 你想… |
[06:44] | Lexi? Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 雷克西 天啊 天啊 |
[06:49] | – She’s dating Rafe Willems? – Yeah. | – 她在跟雷夫·威廉姆约会吗 – 是 |
[06:52] | Why? So what? | 怎么了 又如何呢 |
[06:53] | You’re impressed by that? | 你何必那么大惊小怪 |
[06:54] | – You okay? – Yes. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 |
[06:55] | – I’m okay. – Are you sure? | – 我没事 – 真的吗 |
[06:56] | Of course. He’s like the prince of Silicon Valley. | 当然了 他就相当于硅谷的王子 |
[06:59] | His company is changing the world. | 他的公司正在颠覆世界 |
[07:01] | Yeah, yeah. Are you all right? | 行 你没事吧 |
[07:03] | – You sure? – I’m fine. | – 真的吗 – 我挺好的 |
[07:06] | I’m not even sure there was someone in the room, honestly. | 老实说 我甚至都不知道房里有人 |
[07:09] | I… I know I got knocked out, | 我… 我知道自己被打晕了 |
[07:10] | but all I could see was, like, a shadow. | 我看到的 像是一个黑影 |
[07:13] | And do you always do a sweep of the room | 雷克西入睡前 |
[07:15] | before Lexi goes to bed? | 你总要巡视一下房间的吗 |
[07:16] | No, I was just grabbing something. | 不 我只是进去拿点东西而已 |
[07:17] | Adi wanted Lexi to get some rest, | 艾迪希望雷克西多休息 |
[07:19] | but we were heading back out. | 我们当时正准备回去 |
[07:21] | Thanks for talking to us. | 谢谢你的合作 |
[07:22] | NYPD will be wrapping up this investigation. | 纽约警察局将会结束调查工作 |
[07:24] | Wrapping up? | 结束 |
[07:25] | This feels like a botched robbery, not an FBI case. | 这案子像搞砸的抢劫案 用不着FBI |
[07:28] | We don’t have a suspect, a motive, or an eyewitness. | 没有嫌疑人 没有动机 也没有证人 |
[07:30] | We have a magic flying lamp and a shadow. | 可我们有神奇的飞灯 还有黑影 |
[07:33] | – Those are things. – Cam… | – 它们的确存在的呀 – 小卡 |
[07:35] | I know you’ve got this unresolved stuff with Lexi, | 我明白你和雷克西之间还有些事情没解决 |
[07:37] | – but… – Whoa, this isn’t about me. | – 但是… – 这跟我没关系 |
[07:39] | We’re the FBI, Agent Daniels. | 我们是为联邦调查局工作 丹尼尔探员 |
[07:41] | We have a job to do, all right? | 我们有任务在身的 知道吗 |
[07:43] | And a lot of things about this are not adding up for me. | 这个案件还有很多细节串联不起来 |
[07:45] | I still have some questions. | 我仍有不少疑问 |
[07:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:51] | So, Vince. | 好吧 文斯 |
[07:55] | What do we think about this Rafe guy? | 雷夫这个人怎么样 |
[07:57] | – Super annoying, right? – Okay! | – 唧唧歪歪的 对吗 – 够了 |
[07:58] | We’re done here. Thank you. | 就到此为止吧 谢谢你 |
[08:00] | What? Oh, what? ‘Cause it’s never the boyfriend? | 为什么 怎么了 男友就不会涉嫌了吗 |
[08:11] | Mr. Black, I find it hard to believe | 布莱克先生 你竟然这样利用我们的资源 |
[08:12] | that this is the best use of our resources. | 真是难以置信 |
[08:15] | “Mr. Black”? | 布莱克先生 |
[08:16] | Come on, you’ve been calling me “Cameron” For weeks. | 得了 你叫我卡梅伦都叫了几个星期了 |
[08:18] | This is video surveillance footage of Lexi’s hotel. | 这是雷克西下榻的酒店的监控录像 |
[08:21] | I’m just trying to be thorough. | 我不想错过任何线索 |
[08:23] | We’re almost done. | 马上就看完了 |
[08:28] | I’m handing this over to the NYPD. | 我会把这段录像交给纽约警察局 |
[08:30] | What? | 什么 |
[08:31] | No. Look, I get it. | 不行 听着 我懂你的意思 |
[08:33] | – I just… – Want to be Lexi’s hero? | – 我只是… – 想成为雷克西的英雄 |
[08:37] | No. | 不是 |
[08:41] | Things are different now, | 事过境迁 |
[08:42] | and I don’t have anything to hide, | 我没有什么需要隐瞒的了 |
[08:44] | and I just want her to know that I can… | 我只想让她知道我可以… |
[08:46] | well, I’m not a bad guy. | 这样说吧 我不是坏人 |
[08:48] | I can help. | 我能帮得上忙 |
[08:49] | There’s nothing left to do. | 已经没有什么可以做的了 |
[08:52] | No matter how hard you try. | 无论你有多积极 |
[08:54] | And what is he doing here? | 他在这干什么 |
[08:55] | Deakins is getting pissed. | 迪金斯会生气的 |
[08:57] | Jordan? He’s working. | 乔丹 他在工作啊 |
[08:58] | He’s doing, like, computer stuff. | 他在搞 电脑的事情 |
[09:00] | Jordan, find anything? | 乔丹 有什么发现吗 |
[09:02] | Nope. | 一无所获 |
[09:04] | I’ve gone through all of Lexi’s social media, | 我把雷克西所用的社交媒体都浏览了一遍 |
[09:05] | and there’s a ton… she’s always on. | 可真多 她经常在线 |
[09:07] | She’s Instagramming live from a photo shoot. | 她拍平面照的时候还会直播 |
[09:09] | Social media? How come I never see her on… | 社交媒体 为什么我从没见过她在… |
[09:11] | Dina and I blocked her from your phone and computer. | 狄娜和我帮你把她屏蔽了 |
[09:14] | Wha… | 什么 |
[09:15] | Yeah, that’s fair. | 行吧 这样做也好 |
[09:17] | I did find one odd deviation. | 我发现有一个地方不合常理 |
[09:18] | Last night, Lexi told the cops she was on her way to One-Oak, | 昨晚 雷克西告诉警察她要去橡树俱乐部 |
[09:20] | but this was the last tweet she sent. | 可她最后发的推文却是这个 |
[09:25] | “Off to sleep.” | 睡觉去咯 |
[09:26] | She didn’t technically post it. That’s the weird part. | 准确来说 发消息的不是她 这就奇了怪 |
[09:28] | It was sent from her publicist Adi’s phone. | 推文是从经理人艾迪的手机发出去的 |
[09:30] | Well, is that unusual? Wouldn’t a publicist have access? | 这样不正常吗 经理人应该可以用的吧 |
[09:32] | Adi’s tweeted as Lexi before, | 艾迪以前也以雷克西的口吻发过 |
[09:34] | but always promotional stuff, | 但都是做宣传 |
[09:34] | branding content. That’s why this stuck out. | 做广告 所以才显得这条格格不入 |
[09:36] | And Vince told us that Adi was pressuring Lexi to stay in. | 文斯说过 艾迪向雷克西施压让她留在房里 |
[09:39] | Adi could be the inside man. | 艾迪很有可能就是内鬼 |
[09:41] | Right? Delivering Lexi to the shadow. | 不是吗 把雷克西送到那个黑影手上 |
[09:43] | This is a lead. We should talk to Lexi. | 这是条线索 我们应该跟雷克西谈谈 |
[09:45] | Lexi? | 雷克西 |
[09:47] | Don’t you mean Adi, the inside man? | 你说艾迪吧 那个内鬼 |
[09:50] | Right, that’s… that’s what I meant. | 没错 就是… 就是我想说的 |
[09:52] | I mean, they’re probably together, so… | 我是说 他们可能在一起 所以… |
[09:54] | Don’t! | 别想多了 |
[09:56] | Where’s the photo shoot? | 拍摄照片的地方在哪里 |
[09:57] | The Palace Theater. | 皇宫剧院 |
[09:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:59] | Right there. Good, good. | 别动 不错 不错 |
[10:01] | Great. Go up one more. | 很好 走上一层台阶 |
[10:03] | Next stop. Good. | 换个姿势 不错 |
[10:04] | Well, that’s exactly my point. | 就是我想要的 |
[10:06] | That’s great. Next stop. Good. | 太好了 再换个姿势 好 |
[10:10] | – She’s up there. – Good one. | – 她在上面 – 这个拍得不错 |
[10:15] | Adi, we need to talk. | 艾迪 我们得谈一谈 |
[10:17] | What? What… What’s going on? | 什么 什么 发生什么事了 |
[10:18] | What… | 怎么… |
[10:23] | That doesn’t feel right. | 感觉不大对劲 |
[10:32] | Lexi! | 雷克西 |
[10:33] | Cameron! | 卡梅伦 |
[10:39] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[10:42] | Where’s Lexi? | 雷克西去哪了 |
[10:44] | What the hell just happened? | 究竟发生什么了 |
[10:47] | Lexi disappeared. | 雷克西不见了 |
[10:54] | There must be some kind of trap door in this platform. | 这个走台上一定有某个暗门 |
[10:55] | How else did they disappear like that? | 否则他们怎么能就这样消失了呢 |
[10:57] | I checked the building records. The ground is solid. | 我查过这幢楼的历史档案 地面坚如磐石 |
[11:00] | There’s no way they took her out that way. | 他们也不可能从那里把她掳走 |
[11:02] | Counter Terrorism is checking the subway line | 反恐组正在排查地下那条地铁线 |
[11:04] | under the building, but it’s a long shot. | 不过过程挺漫长的 |
[11:06] | What do you think happened? Because it looked like she… | 你觉得发生了什么 看上去她… |
[11:08] | She just disappeared into thin air? | 她就凭空消失了 |
[11:10] | If you wanted to do this in your act, how would you? | 如果让你大变活人 你会怎么做 |
[11:15] | Black Art? | 视觉叠加魔术 |
[11:17] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[11:18] | What’s Black Art? | 什么是视觉叠加魔术 |
[11:20] | Oh. | 是这样的 |
[11:23] | Would you? | 能帮个忙吗 |
[11:24] | Black Art is one of the oldest forms of stage magic. | 视觉叠加魔术是一种古老的舞台魔术之一 |
[11:27] | Essentially it exploits the fact | 它的精髓在于 |
[11:29] | that you can’t see black against black. | 在黑色背景衬托下 你是无法看到黑色物体 |
[11:32] | So for example… | 举个例子 |
[11:38] | Gunter had just painted the backside of that black. | 甘特刚把那张牌的背面涂黑了 |
[11:41] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:43] | This could be why they killed the lights… | 这也许就是灭灯的原因 |
[11:44] | to cover her in a black screen and take her out the stage door. | 用来制造黑色布景 把她掩藏起来再带离舞台 |
[11:47] | Cameron! | 卡梅伦 |
[11:48] | Also makes sense for what Vince said… | 文斯所说的也就解释得通了… |
[11:50] | how he only saw a shadow. | 他只看到一个黑影 |
[11:51] | Yeah, except for the fact that I was watching. | 没错 这还是在我眼前发生的 |
[11:54] | And if that was Black Art, | 如果真的采用了视觉叠加魔术 |
[11:57] | that is the best I’ve ever seen. | 就是我所见过的做得最完美的一次 |
[12:00] | Honest! | 我老实交待 |
[12:02] | I got an e-mail a few days ago | 几天前 我从一个知名经理人那里 |
[12:04] | from the office of a major publicist. | 收到一封电子邮件 |
[12:05] | And they offered you $50,000 to sabotage Lexi’s appearance? | 他们给你五万美元 让你阻止雷克西出席 |
[12:09] | This kind of thing happens all the time in my business. | 这种事情在这一行里很常见 |
[12:11] | They were opening another club. | 另一个俱乐部也在开张 |
[12:13] | They just… They didn’t want the competition. | 他们只是 他们不想竞争 |
[12:15] | It’s harmless. | 这没有伤害任何人 |
[12:17] | It’s kidnapping. | 这是绑架 |
[12:18] | I swear I had nothing to do with what happened. | 我发誓我和这一切没有关系 |
[12:23] | I love Lexi. | 我爱雷克西 |
[12:29] | Okay. I don’t know about her. | 好吧 我不太相信她 |
[12:33] | Adi’s story checks out. | 艾迪的说法被证实了 |
[12:35] | That woman is a genius at PR. | 那个女人是天才公关 |
[12:37] | I’m not surprised she can spin a story in her favor. | 她为了自己的利益而歪曲事实我也不惊讶 |
[12:39] | Well, the e-mail she got was sent from a bogus account, | 她收到的电子邮件来自伪造的账户 |
[12:41] | but on Adi’s phone, it looked legit. | 但在她手机上账户看起来是合法的 |
[12:43] | It’s untraceable, | 这个账户无法追踪 |
[12:44] | and the funds were wired to her yesterday. | 而且资金昨天就已经转给她了 |
[12:47] | Maybe. Keep her feet to the fire | 也许吧 继续盯着她 |
[12:48] | and see if her story stays the same. | 看看她的那一套说辞能不能维持 |
[12:51] | This case still isn’t making sense. | 这个案子还是毫无道理 |
[12:53] | No word from the kidnappers or a ransom demand. | 绑架犯没说一句话也没有要求赎金 |
[12:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[13:00] | It’s a diorama for the Palace Theater. | 这是皇宫剧院的立体模型 |
[13:02] | Gunter and Jordan made it to see | 甘特和乔丹做的 想看看 |
[13:03] | what we’d need to make Lexi disappear. | 我们需要什么才能让雷克西消失 |
[13:05] | Dina also found something very cool. | 狄娜也发现了神奇的事情 |
[13:07] | This is an inventor by the name of Walt Whipply. | 这个发明家叫沃特·沃珀利 |
[13:12] | Now, he created a paint | 他发明了一种涂料 |
[13:13] | that is literally the blackest substance in the world. | 那简直就是世界上颜色最黑的物质 |
[13:17] | That’s the exactly the kind of thing that I would need | 要让雷克西消失 |
[13:20] | to make Lexi here disappear. | 需要的就是这个 |
[13:24] | You and Mike should go talk to | 你和迈克去 |
[13:25] | – this Whipply character. – Yeah. | – 和这个沃珀利谈谈 – 好的 |
[13:26] | It’s all right. I already got my guys on it. | 没关系 我已经让我的人做这件事了 |
[13:28] | They’re running it down. | 他们正在详细调查 |
[13:29] | Your guys? | 你的人 |
[13:32] | There it is. | 到了 |
[13:33] | A brilliant inventor lives here? | 一个杰出的发明家住在这儿吗 |
[13:35] | Come on, son. Don’t judge a book by its cover. | 拜托 不要以貌取人 |
[13:37] | Be cool. | 淡定 |
[13:38] | He did sound a bit dodgy on the phone, though. | 尽管他在电话里是挺可疑的 |
[13:46] | – Walt, it’s me. – Gunter? | – 沃特 是我 – 甘特 |
[13:48] | How you doing? Thanks for coming. | 你怎么样 谢谢你的到来 |
[13:49] | Excited you’re here. | 很开心你在这儿 |
[13:51] | Is this guy a cop? | 这个人是警察吗 |
[13:52] | Who, him? | 谁 他吗 |
[13:54] | No, he’s with the FBI. | 不 他只是联邦调查局的人 |
[14:03] | No, you go first. | 不 你先走 |
[14:14] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:16] | Hey, Dina. | 嘿 狄娜 |
[14:18] | Uh, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:19] | I need a book, | 我需要一本书 |
[14:21] | uh, from the archive to help break Bishop’s code. | 在档案馆里 它可以帮我解开主教的密码 |
[14:24] | It’s a leather-bound thing, big metal faceplate. | 书是皮革包边的 很大的金属封面 |
[14:28] | Sure. I’ll grab it, and, um, | 好的 我去找找 |
[14:30] | I’ll give it to Cam and he can get it to you A.S.A.P. | 然后给小卡 让他尽快带给你 |
[14:33] | – Yeah? – Or, uh, you could bring it? | – 好吗 – 或者你可以带过来 |
[14:37] | If… If you got time? | 如果 如果你有时间的话 |
[14:38] | I… It’d be good to see you again. | 我 如果能再见到你会很开心的 |
[14:46] | Thanks for meeting with us, Dr. Whipply. | 很感谢能见我们 沃珀利博士 |
[14:48] | Just Walt. | 叫我沃特就行 |
[14:49] | Dr. Whipply was my dog’s name. | 我的狗叫沃珀利博士 |
[14:52] | So, you’re interested in my work? | 所以 你们对我的工作感兴趣吗 |
[14:55] | Yeah, yeah. Your, um, special paint. | 是的 是的 你那特殊的涂料 |
[14:58] | Mm. It’s fascinating stuff. | 那东西很吸引人 |
[15:00] | You’re familiar with carbon tube nano rays? | 你熟悉碳纳米管射线吗 |
[15:04] | Sure. Allotropes of carbon | 当然 碳的同素异形体 |
[15:05] | with a cylindrical nanostructure. | 它有圆柱形的纳米结构 |
[15:07] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[15:08] | Here. Look. | 这里 看 |
[15:11] | This is a normal ball, but the back half has been coated. | 这个球很普通 但是背面涂了涂料 |
[15:16] | Light is hitting the ball, | 光照到球面 |
[15:17] | but it’s not bouncing back to your eyes. | 不会反射回人眼里 |
[15:19] | ‘Cause it’s trapped in a nano-tube forest. | 因为它被纳米管丛吸收了 |
[15:20] | Amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[15:22] | Has anybody tried to buy some paint off you recently? | 最近有人从你这里买这个涂料吗 |
[15:24] | I created it, but I don’t have the patent. | 我发明了它 但我没有专利 |
[15:26] | Research and development, it bankrupted me. | 我因为研发破产了 |
[15:29] | So I took on a partner. | 所以我找了个搭档 |
[15:30] | Angel investor. | 天使投资人 |
[15:32] | Once I was finished, he became a lot less angelic. | 研发好以后 他就变得不那么像天使了 |
[15:35] | Oh, but that’s business. | 但那是生意 |
[15:37] | I might still have a billion-dollar idea in me. | 我可能还有值十亿美元的想法 |
[15:40] | Like my autonomous car. | 比如 自动驾驶汽车 |
[15:45] | The funny thing is, | 有趣的是 |
[15:46] | the company that has the patent for my paint | 那个有我涂料专利的公司 |
[15:49] | hasn’t licensed it to anyone. | 没有授权给任何人 |
[15:51] | Far as I can tell, it’s sitting on a shelf | 我觉得专利就在某个柜子里 |
[15:53] | somewhere at I.R. Tech. | 在IR科技公司的某个地方 |
[15:55] | Isn’t that Rafe Willems’ company? | 那难道不是雷夫·威廉姆的公司吗 |
[15:57] | So, according to Jordan, I.R. Tech | 乔丹说 IR科技公司 |
[16:00] | has the exclusive rights to Walt’s paint. | 拥有涂料的专利权 |
[16:02] | Did I not say that Rafe was behind this? | 我没有说雷夫在操控这一切吗 |
[16:04] | It’s interesting. I agree. | 有趣 我同意 |
[16:06] | It’s Rafe, Kay! It’s Rafe. 100%. | 是雷夫 凯 是他 我百分之百肯定 |
[16:09] | I still don’t see a motive. | 我还是看不到动机 |
[16:10] | With his wealth and influence, | 他如此富有又有影响力 |
[16:11] | it’s more likely he’s the target somehow. | 某种程度上他更像是别人的目标 |
[16:13] | You know who does have a motive? | 你知道谁有动机吗 |
[16:15] | Walt. | 沃特 |
[16:16] | Rafe stole his tech, so he steals Rafe’s girlfriend. | 雷夫偷他的技术 他就绑架雷夫的女朋友 |
[16:19] | Either for money or revenge. | 为了钱或是复仇 |
[16:23] | – Shall we? – Yeah. | – 进去吗 – 是的 |
[16:24] | I still pinch myself that I get to work here. | 我仍然不相信我可以在这里工作 |
[16:27] | I actually wrote my dissertation | 我还写过论文 |
[16:28] | on Rafe’s early work on planetary colonization. | 关于雷夫之前殖民行星的尝试 |
[16:31] | The I.R. Bracelet, Rafe’s newest masterpiece. | IR手环 雷夫最新的杰作 |
[16:35] | It uses a diamagnetic levitation system | 它使用反磁性的悬浮系统 |
[16:37] | to summon objects right to your hand. | 可以把东西召唤到你手上 |
[16:39] | We’re still in beta. | 我们还在测试 |
[16:40] | The team has never worked so hard. | 团队从来没有这么努力过 |
[16:43] | That’s Izzy Fortnette. | 那是伊兹·福奈特 |
[16:46] | Oh! He’s much more than that. | 他不仅仅是设计总监 |
[16:48] | Whatever Rafe imagines, Izzy designs. | 雷夫想象的东西 他都能设计出来 |
[17:06] | Are you looking for your boyfriend’s book, love? | 你在找你男朋友的书吗 亲爱的 |
[17:09] | I’m trying to help Jonathan for the same reasons we all are. | 我是和大家一样在帮助乔纳森 |
[17:12] | He’s family. | 他的家人 |
[17:13] | There’s nothing going on between us anymore. | 我们之间不会再发生什么了 |
[17:15] | Oh, good. I was just worried that you were leading on | 太好了 我还担心你在暗示 |
[17:17] | my friend, Special Agent Mike Alvarez. | 我的朋友 特工迈克 |
[17:21] | Gunter! | 甘特 |
[17:22] | There is nothing going on between me and Mike. | 迈克和我之间没有什么 |
[17:31] | Is it really that obvious? | 这么明显吗 |
[17:32] | Really I’m just a good detective. | 我只是看得清楚而已 |
[17:34] | I’ve seen the looks between you. | 我看到了你们的表情 |
[17:36] | Why haven’t you told him about your past with Jonathan? | 你为什么没有告诉他你和乔纳森的过往 |
[17:40] | Because it’s embarrassing and painful. | 因为既尴尬又痛苦 |
[17:42] | And it’s over. | 而且我和他已经结束了 |
[17:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[17:48] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:51] | They’re never gonna let me take this into a jail, are they? | 这个不让带进监狱 对吧 |
[17:53] | I don’t know, but I do have a friend in the FBI | 不知道 但是我有个FBI的朋友 |
[17:56] | who would love to help you out with this. | 他很乐意帮助你 |
[18:02] | Fine, yes. Yes. | 好的 好的 |
[18:05] | Shady. | 有点可疑 |
[18:06] | Uh, that was the governor. | 是一个政府官员 |
[18:07] | Donated a few million. | 捐了几十万 |
[18:09] | You’d think he’d be able to get us a lead. | 我们本以为他能提供什么线索 |
[18:10] | Oh, we have a lead. | 我们有线索 |
[18:12] | We know what tech was used to take Lexi. | 我们知道雷克西是怎么被带走的了 |
[18:14] | – You do? – Yeah, yeah, | – 你们知道 – 是的 |
[18:16] | and you are the sole owner. | 而且你是唯一拥有者 |
[18:18] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[18:20] | Walt Whipply’s paint. | 沃特·沃珀利的涂料 |
[18:22] | That paint was stolen. | 那个涂料被偷了 |
[18:24] | I-I was gonna use it to coat our microprocessors, | 我本来打算用它涂我们的微处理器的 |
[18:27] | and I…it turned up missing a few months ago | 然后…几个月前我们清点存货的时候 |
[18:30] | when we ran inventory. | 发现涂料不见了 |
[18:31] | Oh, that’s convenient. | 真是好借口 |
[18:33] | It’s the truth. | 是真的 |
[18:34] | Lexi’s missing. You’re afraid. | 雷克西失踪了 你很害怕 |
[18:37] | I understand that. | 我能理解 |
[18:39] | But you’re also nervous. | 但是你还很紧张 |
[18:41] | Why are you nervous? | 你在紧张什么 |
[18:42] | What aren’t you telling us? | 你有什么没告诉我们 |
[18:45] | Do you know where Lexi is? | 你知道她在哪里吗 |
[18:46] | All right! | 行了 |
[18:49] | The kidnappers contacted me a few hours ago. | 绑匪在几个小时之前联系了我 |
[18:53] | They sent this. | 发了这个过来 |
[18:54] | Rafe? | 雷夫 |
[18:56] | I’m safe and haven’t been hurt… | 我暂时是安全的 没有受伤… |
[18:59] | yet. | 还没有 |
[19:00] | Bring a working prototype of the I.R. Bracelet | 今晚带上IR手环的样品 |
[19:04] | to 125th and Broadway tonight, | 到一二五大道和百老汇街的路口 |
[19:07] | and they’ll let me go. | 他们就会放了我 |
[19:08] | Don’t tell the police. | 不许报警 |
[19:11] | Don’t be a hero. | 不要逞强 |
[19:14] | Rafe, please lis… | 雷夫听着… |
[19:18] | The file is encrypted, | 文件加密了 |
[19:20] | but it proves she’s still alive and what they’re really after. | 但也说明她还活着 他们的真正目的 |
[19:23] | Your I.R. Bracelet? | 就是你的手环 |
[19:24] | A flying key chain? | 那个能让钥匙飞来的圈圈 |
[19:25] | It’s much more than that. | 它的功能不止于此 |
[19:26] | It’s a whole new tech sector worth billions. | 是一项价值百万的技术创新 |
[19:28] | They want a working prototype. | 他们想要样品 |
[19:30] | I can’t give them one. | 我不能给他们 |
[19:32] | Why? Why? ‘Cause your empire is more important than saving Lexi? | 为什么 你的事业比雷克西重要吗 |
[19:35] | Her life is on the line. | 她命悬一线 |
[19:37] | I know. I… | 我知道 我… |
[19:38] | I would do anything to save Lexi. | 为了救她我愿意做任何事情 |
[19:40] | I can’t give to them | 我给不了他们 |
[19:42] | because the tech’s never actually worked. | 是因为这项技术从来没实验成功过 |
[19:45] | But we saw the video. | 可我们看到视频了啊 |
[19:46] | It’s some special effects. | 只是一些特效而已 |
[19:47] | They… They want me to give them something | 他们…他们是在想我勒索一个 |
[19:49] | that does not exist. | 根本不存在的东西 |
[19:51] | What if we made it work? | 如果我们能让它运作呢 |
[19:53] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:56] | We give them a working prototype, | 我们把样品给他们 |
[19:58] | they give us Lexi, right? | 他们就会放了她 对吧 |
[19:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:01] | How? | 怎么给他们 |
[20:08] | Magic. | 魔术 |
[20:14] | This case is finally starting to make sense. | 这案子终于有头绪了 |
[20:16] | Five hours to deliver a working I.R. Bracelet | 还剩五小时 把手环给他们 |
[20:18] | in exchange for Lexi. | 来交换雷克西 |
[20:19] | I just hate the way he walks. | 我就是讨厌他走路的样子 |
[20:21] | That gait. I mean, I just don’t trust him. | 看那个步态 我就是不相信他 |
[20:23] | Unfortunately, your only chance of getting Lexi back | 不幸的是 实现他的技术 |
[20:25] | is if you get his tech to work. | 是你救出她的唯一机会 |
[20:27] | Man, that walk is super annoying. | 这个走路姿势太恶心了 |
[20:29] | Get to work on the deception. | 去研究你的幻术吧 |
[20:31] | I’ll get the prototype. | 我去准备样品 |
[20:32] | After 17 years of carrying you, | 我扶持你了十七年 |
[20:35] | I thought that maybe you were about to do your job. | 总想着你能派上用场了 |
[20:39] | But no, you just decided to embarrass me yet again. | 结果没有 你又一次让我面上无光 |
[20:42] | Congrats. | 恭喜啊 |
[20:49] | Here’s the I.R. Bracelet. It’s a prototype. | 这就是IR手环 是个样品 |
[20:51] | – And of course… – Rafe. I’m so sorry. | – 当然… – 雷夫 不好意思 |
[20:53] | Japan needs an answer. | 日本方面需要你的答复 |
[20:55] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[20:58] | Hey, can I ask you a few questions? | 我能问你些问题吗 |
[21:02] | Sure. Um… | 当然 嗯… |
[21:04] | Yeah, but, um, n-not… not here. | 可以 不过 别…别在这儿 |
[21:07] | Thank you so much for driving, | 谢谢你开车送我过来 |
[21:08] | but you really don’t have to come in. | 不过你实在没必要进来的 |
[21:10] | Oh, it’s nothing. | 噢 没关系 |
[21:11] | Besides, I’ve never met Jonathan. | 而且 我还没见过乔纳森呢 |
[21:12] | Right. Sure. | 对 没错 |
[21:13] | But… But you don’t have to come all the way in. | 可…可是你没必要一路跟进来的 |
[21:15] | It’s fine. | 真没事 |
[21:17] | Please, I would love to meet him. | 拜托了 我很想见他 |
[21:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:21] | So, I did not know you were such a good singer. | 我都不知道你唱歌那么好听 |
[21:24] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[21:25] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[21:27] | Did you Google me? | 你查了我 |
[21:28] | I did. | 是的 |
[21:29] | That was 15 years ago. | 那是十五年之前的事了 |
[21:31] | I can tell. | 我知道 |
[21:33] | – The hair. – Mm. | – 那个发型 – 嗯 |
[21:34] | Listen, we do not have to talk about that ever again. | 我们不要再谈那个了 |
[21:36] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[21:38] | Scout’s honor. | 我发誓 |
[21:39] | Ms. Clark, what’s the relationship | 克拉克女士 你和囚犯 |
[21:40] | between you and the prisoner? | 是什么关系 |
[21:42] | Um, just friends. | 就是朋友 |
[21:44] | Um, just work and stuff. | 就是工作伙伴 |
[21:45] | Not like… you know… just friends. | 不是像…就是…普通朋友 |
[21:49] | – Just friends. – Yeah. | – 普通朋友 – 好的 |
[21:51] | Yeah, friends. | 对 普通朋友 |
[21:54] | Rafe’s brilliant, but he’s demanding. | 雷夫很聪明 但是他太苛刻 |
[21:58] | He created this reality distortion field. | 他创造了一个扭曲现实的世界 |
[22:00] | In his world, anything is possible, | 在他的世界里 一切都是可能的 |
[22:02] | and if we can’t figure it out, that’s our fault. | 如果我们想不出来怎么做 就是我们的错 |
[22:05] | That’s our shortcoming. | 是我们失职 |
[22:06] | Well, that’s got to be hard. | 那很艰难了 |
[22:08] | Yeah. It’s brutal. | 对 非常难过 |
[22:10] | There’s this new creation of his, this I.R. Bracelet. | 这个IR手环的创新项目 |
[22:12] | I mean, I’ve been telling him for years | 这些年来我一直都在劝他 |
[22:14] | that it’s not possible, but he doesn’t listen. | 这不可能 但他不听 |
[22:16] | He never… | 他从来不… |
[22:19] | Rafe distorts the world to fit into his version of reality. | 他把世界扭曲成他想看到的样子 |
[22:24] | And he always gets what he wants. | 他一直都顺风顺水 |
[22:26] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[22:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:37] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[22:40] | I love what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你把这个房间弄成这个样子 |
[22:44] | That’s funny. | 真有趣 |
[22:47] | Mike Alvarez. FBI. | 迈克·阿福雷斯 联邦调查员 |
[22:49] | Jonathan Black. Prisoner. | 乔纳森·布莱克 囚犯 |
[22:53] | Right, so, um, catch us up. | 好了 嗯 能给我们介绍一下情况吗 |
[22:55] | Have you figured out the Mystery Woman’s next move? | 你弄明白那个神秘女人的下一步动作了吗 |
[22:58] | I got nothing. | 毫无进展 |
[22:59] | Bishop’s code is impenetrable. | 主教的密码完全无解 |
[23:02] | Made some progress with The Vigener Square | 从维吉尼亚密码入手有一定的进展 |
[23:04] | but then a keyword changed… | 但后来发现有个密匙变了 |
[23:05] | Any chance the Playfair System would work? | 那波雷费密码能行吗 |
[23:09] | A literal diagram substitution? | 表格式替换加密 |
[23:11] | Mike’s really good at codes and… stuff like that. | 迈克很擅长解码…之类的东西 |
[23:14] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[23:17] | Yeah, a block cypher’s not a bad idea. | 分块加密请起来不错 |
[23:19] | Which is why I already tried it. | 所以我已经试过了 |
[23:21] | Got nowhere. | 没用 |
[23:22] | But… then it dawned on me, | 不过…我灵光一闪 |
[23:25] | the law of the cryptography being used | 这里运用的加密法 |
[23:27] | is similar to stuff being used in Houdini’s journal. | 和胡迪尼日记的加密方法相似 |
[23:30] | Which is why I needed that. | 所以我需要看一下 |
[23:35] | A book on Houdini’s Journal? | 一本有关胡迪尼日记的书 |
[23:36] | No. | 不 |
[23:37] | This is Houdini’s Journal. | 这就是胡迪尼日记 |
[23:40] | Our grandfather built it. | 我祖父的杰作 |
[23:41] | What?! | 什么 |
[23:43] | You and Cameron have a flair for the dramatic. | 你和卡梅伦都很有戏剧天赋啊 |
[23:46] | I love it! | 我很喜欢 |
[23:49] | This is a Rotor Cypher our grandfather built. | 这是我们祖父做的转子加密器 |
[23:53] | Could help unlock Bishop’s code. | 也许对破解主教的密码有所帮助 |
[23:56] | That’s amazing. | 太赞了 |
[23:57] | Right, well, I think we should go now. | 好了 我们该走了 |
[24:00] | I think we, um, got a lot on. | 我觉得 我们有挺多事要做的 |
[24:02] | So, but good luck with that and… | 祝你成功… |
[24:05] | come on! | 来吧 |
[24:07] | Let’s just get out of here. | 我们该走了 |
[24:11] | Okay, guys, we’ve got to make these keys | 大伙儿 我们得让这些钥匙 |
[24:13] | float to the bracelet. | 悬浮到手环上 |
[24:15] | I’m thinking Blackstone’s Handkerchief. | 我在想魔术师布莱克斯通用过的手帕戏法 |
[24:20] | One pound test line should do it. | 一磅的测试线应该就行了 |
[24:23] | It works. | 成功了 |
[24:26] | Thought Rafe was supposed to be the new Steve Jobs. | 雷夫本该成为新一代乔布斯 |
[24:28] | Not some fraud. | 而不是什么骗子 |
[24:29] | He may be a fraud. He may be a genius. | 他可能是骗子 也可能是天才 |
[24:31] | I don’t really care. All that matters | 我才不在乎 重要的是 |
[24:32] | is getting this stuff to work so I can get Lexi back. | 这东西起效 才能让雷克西回来 |
[24:35] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[24:37] | By which I mean get her back safe. | 我是说让她安全回来 |
[24:40] | Oh, that’s cute. | 真有趣 |
[24:41] | She just… get your minds out of the gutter. | 停止你的污秽思想 |
[24:46] | Bring a working prototype of the I.R. Bracelet | 今晚 带一个手环的样品来 |
[24:49] | to 125th and Broadway tonight. | 到一百二十五大道和百老汇的交汇处 |
[24:52] | Don’t worry. It’ll work. | 别担心 会有效的 |
[24:55] | We’re the best at this. | 我们这方面是最厉害的 |
[24:56] | Whatever “This” Is. | 管它是哪个方面 |
[25:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:02] | I’ve flown to Vegas to see your shows. | 我曾飞去拉斯维加斯看你的魔术秀 |
[25:04] | I always wanted to do magic. | 我一直想学会变魔术 |
[25:06] | But I was never any good at it. | 但是我完全不会 |
[25:07] | So, I tried to | 所以我就尝试 |
[25:09] | make magic real instead. | 让魔术变成现实 |
[25:13] | Made this. | 我做了这个 |
[25:14] | I used to think this tech was what I needed | 我以前经常认为这技术是值得我 |
[25:16] | to dedicate my life to, but it’s just a toy. | 奉献一生的东西 到头来它也只是玩具 |
[25:20] | My relationship with Lexi | 我与雷克西的感情才是 |
[25:21] | is the most important thing I’ll ever create. | 我创造出的最重要的东西 |
[25:23] | I need to get her back. | 我一定要把她带回来 |
[25:27] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[25:39] | Black. Phone. | 布莱克 去接电话 |
[25:43] | What’s going on, Cam? | 怎么了 小卡 |
[25:44] | Do you think I have intimacy issues? | 你觉不觉得我害怕亲密关系 |
[25:47] | What? | 你说什么 |
[25:48] | Aren’t you meeting the kidnappers, like, any minute? | 你不是马上要去见绑匪吗 |
[25:50] | I thought this was an emergency. | 我觉得这最紧急吧 |
[25:51] | It is. | 的确 |
[25:53] | I just realized that I never actually felt love from Dad. | 我刚刚意识到我从来没有感觉到爸爸的爱 |
[25:56] | You know, whatever I thought was love | 我觉得是爱的地方 |
[25:58] | was really just his approval. | 实际上只是他的肯定 |
[26:00] | Are you kidding me? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[26:02] | I’m in here fighting for my life | 我在这里挣扎求生 |
[26:03] | and you’re asking for Freudian analysis? | 你却让我给你做心理分析 |
[26:05] | So, you do think I have issues. | 所以你觉得我的确有这方面的问题 |
[26:09] | Why didn’t I tell Lexi about you, man? | 为什么我没有告诉雷克西你的事 |
[26:11] | We hid so much of ourselves. | 我们把自己藏得太深了 |
[26:14] | We had a show to perform. | 我们需要表演魔术 |
[26:16] | Yeah, and I just knew | 对 我才知道 |
[26:19] | it was the most important thing in my life. | 表演是我人生中最重要的事情 |
[26:21] | But what if it wasn’t? | 如果它不是会怎样 |
[26:25] | What if I let the most important thing just walk away? | 如果我错过了最重要的事呢 |
[26:31] | Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. | 我也在想这个事情 |
[26:34] | Saw Dina today. | 我今天看见狄娜了 |
[26:37] | Mike seems like a nice guy. | 迈克看起来是个不错的人 |
[26:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:42] | Yeah, he really is. | 他的确是 |
[26:47] | Dad totally messed us up, huh? | 爸爸毁掉了我们 对吧 |
[26:48] | Oh, yeah. Big time. | 对啊 狠狠地毁了 |
[26:58] | Eyes up. Remember, | 盯紧点 记住 |
[26:59] | a woman’s life is on the line here. | 一个女人正处危险之中 |
[27:01] | Everyone is in place. | 每人都准备就绪 |
[27:04] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[27:05] | We’re where the kidnappers said to meet. | 我们就在绑匪约的地方 |
[27:07] | We have the I.R. Bracelet. I’m fully in character. | 我们拿到了手环 我准备好了 |
[27:09] | Everything’s going according to plan. | 每件事都在按计划进行 |
[27:16] | That’s not the plan. | 这不在计划之中 |
[27:23] | I’ve seen this car before. | 我以前见过这辆车 |
[27:25] | At Whipply’s lab. | 在沃珀利的实验室 |
[27:29] | Hello. | 喂 |
[27:30] | – Get in. – Where is Lexi? | – 上车 – 雷克西在哪 |
[27:32] | Get in or the girl dies. | 上车 不然那个女孩会死 |
[27:36] | There’s no one driving that car. | 那辆车是无人驾驶 |
[27:39] | Driverless car technology is not magic, Cam. | 无人驾驶技术不是魔术 小卡 |
[27:44] | Let’s hope not. | 但愿是这样 |
[27:53] | They’re on the move. | 他们动了 |
[27:55] | Don’t lose them. Go. | 别跟丢了 快走 |
[28:12] | Friends of yours? | 是你的朋友吗 |
[28:20] | Six men. Five armed. | 六个男人 五个有武器 |
[28:21] | I count two G3 Long Barrel rifles, three MPKs. | 两把G3长筒步枪 三把冲锋枪 |
[28:24] | These guys are totally legit. | 他们是完全合法的 |
[28:26] | Maybe spec warfare? | 可能是特殊的军火 |
[28:27] | Those are military-grade weapons. | 这些都是军事级别的武器 |
[28:28] | Have the tactical team stand by. | 让战术小队准备好 |
[28:30] | The magic team is ready, ma’am. | 魔术小队准备好了 长官 |
[28:33] | – Nice place you’ve got here. – It’s lovely. | – 一切布置妥当 – 很好 |
[28:36] | Proceed. | 行动 |
[28:37] | Copy that. Going in. | 收到 马上行动 |
[28:58] | We’re here to see your demonstration, Mr. Willems. | 我们是来看你演示的 威廉姆先生 |
[29:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:04] | Just give us a second to set up. | 给我们一点时间准备 |
[29:11] | I can’t do this. Look at these guys. | 我做不到 看看这些人 |
[29:13] | What are you talking about? You’re being dramatic. | 你在说什么 你也太善变了吧 |
[29:21] | I’ve played for way tougher crowds than this. | 我曾经在更难应付的人前表演过 |
[29:23] | Plus, you said you’d do anything for Lexi, right? | 你说过你会为雷克西做任何事 对吧 |
[29:26] | This is what that looks like. | 现在面临的状况就是这样 |
[29:40] | – Hey, Jordan. Random question. – Mm-hmm? | – 乔丹 我随便问问 – 怎么了 |
[29:43] | Was there ever anything between Dina and Jonathan? | 狄娜和乔纳森以前是不是有过什么 |
[29:46] | Oh, yeah. True love. | 对 真爱 |
[29:49] | They’re the real thing. | 他们恩爱到 |
[29:50] | Gave me hope I’d find a partner I love that much. | 让我相信我能找到一个我很爱的伴侣 |
[29:52] | – Yeah. – Okay, thanks. | – 对 – 好 谢谢 |
[29:57] | – There’s something else. – No, really, I got it. | – 还有别的 – 不用说了 我懂的 |
[29:58] | No, uh, that transponder. | 不 我说那个发射器 |
[30:01] | That’s a radio transponder. | 那是一个无线电发射器 |
[30:02] | I don’t think this car is fully autonomous. | 我不认为这辆车是完全自动的 |
[30:04] | They’re being controlled by someone in the area. | 应该正被附近的人控制 |
[30:07] | Let’s move. | 我们行动 |
[30:09] | Uh, was that an all-of-us “Let’s move”? | 是所有人都要行动吗 |
[30:12] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 来吧 |
[30:26] | What if everything in your world | 如果你所有的东西 |
[30:29] | could be summoned on your command? | 可以任你召唤会怎样 |
[30:33] | If everything was in your control? | 所有的东西都在你的掌控之中 |
[30:37] | Lost your keys? | 丢了你的钥匙 |
[30:38] | Just call for them. | 叫它们过来就行 |
[30:40] | Keys! | 钥匙 |
[30:52] | Alright, I think it’s right there. | 我觉得就在那儿 |
[30:54] | We have developed a diamagnetic levitation system | 我们开发了一个反磁性的漂浮系统 |
[30:58] | that allows us to counteract | 让我们抵消 |
[31:00] | the effects of gravitational acceleration. | 重力加速度的影响 |
[31:09] | Tough crowd. | 这观众真不给面子 |
[31:13] | Our competitors thought it couldn’t be done. | 我们的竞争者认为这没办法做到 |
[31:14] | They thought it was impossible. | 认为不可能 |
[31:16] | It’s not. | 他们错了 |
[31:17] | It’s the future. | 这就是未来 |
[31:19] | It’s your future. | 你们的未来 |
[31:29] | Amazing. | 很棒 |
[31:37] | We have a deal. | 我们有笔交易 |
[31:39] | The funds are ready to transfer. | 基金准备转移 |
[31:41] | Passcode… 4952841. | 密码 4952841 |
[31:45] | Okay, where’s Lexi? | 雷克西在哪 |
[31:47] | Who’s Lexi? | 雷克西是谁 |
[31:49] | I was invited to buy your product. | 我是被邀请来买你的产品的 |
[31:50] | No, that’s not the deal! | 不 我们的交易不是这样的 |
[31:53] | Where is Lexi? | 雷克西在哪 |
[31:54] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[31:56] | What the hell? What the hell? | 怎么回事 怎么回事 |
[31:58] | What the hell?! | 怎么回事 |
[32:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:14] | I’m impressed. | 真是令人印象深刻 |
[32:16] | I gave you everything you asked for! | 你要求的东西我都给了 |
[32:17] | You sold a worthless magic trick for $200 million, Rafe. | 你把一个没价值的魔术把戏卖了两亿 雷夫 |
[32:20] | That’s not what I wanted. | 这不是我想要的 |
[32:22] | I know that voice. | 我知道这个声音 |
[32:23] | It’s not Walt’s. | 不是沃特的 |
[32:31] | Your tricks were impressive, Mr. Black. | 你的把戏让人印象很深刻 布莱克先生 |
[32:33] | But you failed, Rafe. | 但你输了 雷夫 |
[32:52] | Open the car. | 开门啊 |
[32:55] | Open the car now. | 打开车门 |
[32:57] | The girl dies, Rafe. | 女孩会被杀死 雷夫 |
[32:58] | That was always my plan. She dies. | 这一直就是我的计划 让她死 |
[33:04] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[33:08] | Too late. | 太迟了 |
[33:18] | Hey, Cameron. It’s Izzy. | 卡梅伦 是伊兹干的 |
[33:20] | He kidnapped Lexi. This is about revenge. | 他绑架了雷克西 为了复仇 |
[33:22] | No, it’s about karma. He deserves this. | 不 这是因果报应 他活该 |
[33:26] | Dina, I’m tapping you into Izzy’s feed. | 狄娜 我把伊兹的画面切过来给你 |
[33:29] | Cameron, watch out. It looks like he | 卡梅伦 小心 似乎他 |
[33:30] | programmed the car to do something. | 给车编了程序 想要做点什么 |
[33:43] | Cam, move! | 小卡 躲开 |
[33:59] | What the hell is going on? | 到底发生什么了 |
[34:01] | It appears that Cameron is riding | 看起来卡梅伦扒在 |
[34:03] | on the hood of a driverless car. | 无人驾驶车的引擎盖上 |
[34:05] | Go on, Cam! | 加油 小卡 |
[34:10] | Hey, I’m sorry I lied. | 抱歉我说谎了 |
[34:13] | Hmm? | 嗯 |
[34:14] | About Jonathan. | 关于乔纳森 |
[34:18] | I’m a liar. I’m sorry. | 我是个骗子 抱歉 |
[34:23] | Forget it, forget it. I’m saving you. | 算了 算了 我在救你 |
[34:32] | Izzy, stop the car now! | 伊兹 把车停下来 |
[34:34] | Impossible. I locked us out. | 不可能 我封锁了权限 |
[34:36] | Stop the damn car! | 停下该死的车 |
[34:38] | Cam, it’s up to you. | 小卡 全靠你了 |
[34:43] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[34:47] | Okay, Cam, we can’t stop the car from here. | 好吧 小卡 我们在这没办法把车停下来 |
[34:49] | You need to disable it from inside. | 你得从车里终止程序 |
[34:51] | There’s a control cluster on the roof. A white box. | 车顶有控制集群 一个白色的盒子 |
[34:54] | There’s a switch in here. | 里面有个开关 |
[34:56] | Throw it! | 打开它 |
[34:59] | Alright. | 好啦 |
[35:02] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[35:04] | You alright? | 你还好吧 |
[35:07] | Cameron, it was Izzy. | 卡梅伦 是伊兹捣鬼 |
[35:08] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[35:10] | I’m sorry I lied about Jonathan. I promise… no more lies. | 乔纳森的事抱歉我骗了你 保证不会再犯 |
[35:12] | Thanks. Do you have any idea what you’re doing? | 多谢了 你知道你在干什么吗 |
[35:15] | Yeah, absolutely. | 当然 |
[35:17] | Sorry, no, but I have a whole team of people working on this. | 抱歉 我不知道 但我有整个团队在帮忙 |
[35:20] | Guys, what do I do now? | 伙计们 现在该干嘛 |
[35:22] | I can’t control anything in here. | 我什么都控制不了 |
[35:23] | Go out the sunroof. Use the airbag as a parachute. | 爬到车顶 用安全气囊当作减速伞 |
[35:26] | No, that’s insane. | 不 太疯狂了 |
[35:28] | Cam, you can override Izzy’s algorithm, | 小卡 你可以覆盖伊兹的算法 |
[35:29] | but you need to get under the dash. | 但你得把伸手到仪表盘下面 |
[35:32] | Alright, I’m in. Now what? | 好的 搞定 现在呢 |
[35:33] | Okay, um… | 好的 额 |
[35:34] | Jordan, they’re running out of road. | 乔丹 他们快无路可走了 |
[35:36] | Look for the back panel connectors. | 找到背板连接器 |
[35:37] | There should be, like, four ports with plug-ins. | 应该有四个能插线的接口 |
[35:39] | – Okay, got ’em. – Okay, uh, pull one of them out. | – 好的 找到了 – 拔出一个来 |
[35:42] | Care to be more specific? | 能再具体点吗 |
[35:44] | Uh, pull one of them out… | 拔一个出来 |
[35:46] | please? | 请 |
[35:48] | Cameron, pull them all. | 卡梅伦 全拔了 |
[35:52] | Cameron, the truck! | 卡梅伦 前面有卡车 |
[35:54] | – Go, we got to go. Climb out. – What about you? | – 我们得走了 爬出去 – 那你呢 |
[35:56] | I don’t care about me, I care about you. Go! | 别管我 我只关心你 去吧 |
[35:57] | Come on, there’s no time. Go! | 加油啊 没时间了 快走 |
[35:58] | Go! Move! Go! | 去 动起来 快啊 |
[36:14] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[36:21] | You’re gonna learn to like me. | 你会慢慢喜欢我的 |
[36:27] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[36:28] | I did? | 是吗 |
[36:31] | Thank you, Cameron. | 谢谢你 卡梅伦 |
[36:33] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[36:37] | Cameron, Rafe did it. He saved you. | 卡梅伦 是雷夫救了你 |
[36:39] | I-I-It was nothing, really. | 没什么 真的 |
[36:41] | I-I just overrode Izzy’s lockout | 我只是重写了伊兹的权限算法 |
[36:42] | and reprogrammed the drive parameters. | 改了驾驶参数 |
[36:44] | Not your best work, Iz. | 代码写得一般 伊兹 |
[36:45] | Go to hell, Rafe. | 去死吧 雷夫 |
[36:47] | Did you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[36:49] | Yeah, yeah. The… | 听到了 |
[36:52] | …jumping on the moving car, | 我跳到飞奔的车子上 |
[36:54] | riding on the hood | 扒着引擎盖 |
[36:55] | and sun roof, that was… | 和车顶 |
[37:03] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[37:06] | It was Rafe. | 英雄是雷夫 |
[37:08] | Rafe saved you. Us. | 他救了你 救了我们 |
[37:11] | He reprogrammed the car, and that was what… | 他重新编写了驾驶系统 |
[37:16] | It was him. Your… Your boyfriend. | 是他 你的男友 |
[37:18] | Cameron, it’s Rafe. Please, can you just | 卡梅伦 我是雷夫 求你了 能告诉她 |
[37:21] | tell Lexi how much I love her. | 我特别爱她吗 |
[37:25] | Sure, man. | 当然 伙计 |
[37:27] | Rafe wants you to know that he loves you. | 雷夫希望你知道他很爱你 |
[37:32] | I love him, too. | 我也爱他 |
[37:36] | Yeah. You got that? | 听到了吗 |
[37:37] | She… She loves you, too. | 她 她也爱你 |
[37:40] | Thank you, Cameron. | 谢谢你 卡梅伦 |
[37:45] | Anytime. | 不用谢 |
[37:51] | Izzy was a multi-billionaire. Why do this? | 伊兹是个亿万富翁 为什么这么做 |
[37:55] | Rafe was a relentless boss. He demanded the impossible. | 雷夫太苛刻 想让不可能的事情发生 |
[37:58] | Izzy wanted to punish him | 伊兹就想惩罚他 |
[37:59] | by creating his own impossible task. | 为他制造一个不可能完成的任务 |
[38:02] | He knew their tech didn’t work. That was the point. | 他知道他们的技术没法实现 这是关键 |
[38:04] | And Izzy was using Whipply’s tech | 伊兹一直用沃珀利的技术 |
[38:06] | the whole time to frame him. | 来陷害他 |
[38:08] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[38:10] | And also very stupid. | 也非常愚蠢 |
[38:23] | I heard you had quite an interesting talk with Jordan. | 我听说你和乔丹聊得挺愉快 |
[38:27] | To say the least. | 可以这么说 |
[38:32] | Why didn’t you tell me the truth? | 为什么不告诉我实话 |
[38:36] | Because I didn’t want to screw up what’s happening now. | 因为我不想搞砸眼前的这一切 |
[38:39] | I didn’t want to… | 我不想 |
[38:41] | screw up what’s happening between us. | 搞砸我们的关系 |
[38:44] | What’s happening now? | 我们是什么关系 |
[39:04] | So, when you finally get this I.R. Bracelet thing working… | 等你成功研制出手环 |
[39:07] | Uh, it’s never gonna work. | 手环不会研制成功的 |
[39:09] | It’s… It’s… It’s too ambitious. | 这 这 这是奢望 |
[39:11] | It’s… too impossible. | 不可能的 |
[39:15] | You know, I had a mantra in my show, | 表演的时候 我有条准则 |
[39:17] | “Nothing’s impossible”. | “一切皆有可能” |
[39:19] | We proved it every single show. | 每场演出都能证明这是对的 |
[39:22] | That’s… “Nothing’s impossible”? | “一切皆有可能” |
[39:24] | That’s good. That… That’s a campaign slogan. | 很棒 不错的竞选口号 |
[39:27] | That’s “Think Different”. | 就像苹果公司”非同凡想”的广告语 |
[39:29] | Well, yeah, yeah, but it’s mine. | 是啊 但这句话是我的 |
[39:30] | I wasn’t… can’t just… | 我不能… |
[39:31] | – Yeah, no, yeah. – …take it… | – 是的 不能 – 去接吧 |
[39:33] | Oh, I gotta… Sorry. Hi. | 我得 抱歉 嗨 |
[39:34] | Yeah, no, it’s… just as long as you just don’t… | 是的 不 只要你不想 |
[39:36] | Wait, listen. I just got this great idea, yeah. | 等等 听着 我想出了一个绝妙的点子 |
[39:44] | Upon further review, | 进一步来说 |
[39:46] | I did save Rafe’s life earlier. | 我之前确实救了雷夫 |
[39:49] | So, when he saved your life, | 他又救了你 |
[39:50] | it was kind of like me saving you. | 就相当于我救了你 |
[39:55] | Just want to make sure I made up for past mistakes. | 只是想确认自己弥补了以往的过错 |
[40:01] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[40:03] | It’s partly my fault, too. | 我也有错 |
[40:05] | Dating a magician, I should’ve known. | 和魔术师约会 我早该想到 |
[40:07] | You always had something hidden up your sleeve. | 你总会有藏在袖子里的秘密 |
[40:15] | I have a new trick. | 我有个新把戏 |
[40:16] | And, um, I think you’re gonna love this one. | 我觉得你会喜欢 |
[40:21] | I disappear at the end. | 我永远消失 |
[40:30] | Goodbye, Cameron. | 再见了 卡梅伦 |
[41:55] | Hey, man. Time for another therapy session? | 有空给我心理辅导吗 |
[41:57] | I got a lot to analyze. | 我有很多要分析的 |
[41:58] | Cam, I broke the Mystery Woman’s code. | 小卡 我破译了神秘女子的密码 |
[42:01] | That’s great, Johnny. Can we talk about it later? | 太棒了 小乔 我们能待会儿聊吗 |
[42:02] | I’m kind of… kind of tired. | 我有点 有点累 |
[42:04] | Figured out what the next target is. | 我知道下一个目标是什么了 |
[42:06] | Cam, you listening? | 小卡 你在听吗 |
[42:08] | Cam, the target… | 小卡 目标 |
[42:09] | It’s you! | 就是你 |
[42:12] | Johnny, there’s something wrong. There’s all these people. | 小乔 有点不对头 这里有好多人 |
[42:14] | – They’re filming me. – Cam, you have to run. | – 他们在拍我 – 小卡 你得赶紧跑 |
[42:15] | Cameron! | 卡梅伦 |
[42:17] | Cameron! Cameron!! | 卡梅伦 卡梅伦 |