时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m Cameron Black. | 我是卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[00:01] | I was the world’s greatest illusionist, | 我曾是世界上最杰出的幻术大师 |
[00:03] | while nobody knew I had a twin brother behind the scenes | 但没人知道 我在幕后有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[00:05] | until the night he was framed for murder. | 直到他被人陷害 担上杀人的罪名 |
[00:08] | After the wreck, I tried to save her. | 撞车后 我试着救她 |
[00:10] | She wasn’t the woman from the car. | 她不是我车里的那个女人 |
[00:11] | This body was a different woman. | 尸体是另一个女人的 |
[00:13] | I knew it wasn’t an accident. I was set up. | 这不是意外 有人陷害我 |
[00:15] | Now I’ve teamed up with the FBI. | 现在我协助FBI |
[00:17] | You’re Cameron Black. | 你是卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[00:18] | That’s Agent Kay Daniels… | 那是凯·丹尼尔斯探员 |
[00:19] | – I know a few tricks, too. – …and we have a deal. | – 我也会些把戏 – 我们达成了协议 |
[00:21] | She helps me prove my brother’s innocent, | 她帮我证明我兄弟的清白 |
[00:23] | I help her solve the kind of crimes | 我帮她侦破 |
[00:24] | only a master of deception could crack. | 只有幻术大师才能解决的案件 |
[00:27] | I feel like we should be chasing somebody. | 我觉得我们该抓人了 |
[00:28] | Thankfully, I don’t work alone. | 幸好我并非独自作战 |
[00:30] | For my team of illusionists, | 我拥有自己的幻术团队 |
[00:31] | there’s no criminal we can’t trick, | 我们可以骗过任何罪犯 |
[00:33] | no killer we can’t track. | 追踪任何杀手 |
[00:34] | Like I always say, “Nothing’s impossible.” | 正如我常说的那样 “一切皆有可能” |
[00:40] | It’s easy to get distracted in life. | 生活中我们很容易分心 |
[00:43] | The world’s so full of noise. | 世界非常嘈杂 |
[00:45] | You try to focus on what’s important… | 你试图专注于重要的东西上… |
[00:48] | your health, your family… | 你的健康 你的家人 |
[00:50] | but it’s masked by money to be made, | 但它们总被挣不完的钱 |
[00:52] | power to be seized. | 夺不完的权力所掩盖 |
[00:54] | You can’t help it. | 你控制不了 |
[00:55] | Your eye is drawn away. | 你的注意力被吸引走了 |
[00:58] | So you get lost… | 所以你迷失了方向… |
[01:00] | And look harder, searching everywhere for answers | 你睁大眼睛 四处寻找答案 |
[01:02] | without realizing that sometimes, | 却没有意识到 有时候 |
[01:05] | the things that matter the most… | 最重要的那些事情 |
[01:08] | are right in front of you. | 就在你眼前 |
[01:54] | It’s Bishop! | 是主教 |
[01:59] | Ladies and gentlemen, your enthusiasm is undeniable. | 女士们 先生们 你们的热情不可置否 |
[02:02] | This is ridiculous. You’ve been six minutes. | 这太荒唐了 已经六分钟了 |
[02:04] | You’re gonna pass out. | 你会昏过去的 |
[02:05] | Nah, it’s fine. I got it. I just… | 没关系的 我可以的 我只要… |
[02:07] | You’re pulling a Criss Angel. | 你在模仿克里斯·安吉尔 |
[02:09] | Ugh! Do not say that name! | 别提那个名字 |
[02:10] | Okay, bring him down now. | 好了 把他放下来吧 |
[02:12] | No, ignore it. | 不 别听他的 |
[02:14] | God, I’m just… I’m just a little rusty. | 天呐 我只是… 有点生疏了 |
[02:15] | I need practice. | 我需要多加练习 |
[02:16] | If blood flow to his head stays steady, | 如果流向他脑部的血流是稳定的话 |
[02:18] | we’ll have a total meltdown of bodily function | 他的身体机能马上就会崩溃 |
[02:21] | in…40, 39, 38… | 还有四十秒 三十九 三十八 |
[02:25] | Cameron, get down this instant. | 卡梅伦 马上给我下来 |
[02:26] | Relax. I’m not gonna die for like another 36 seconds. | 放轻松 至少三十六秒内我是不会死的 |
[02:34] | Have you heard from Jonathan lately? | 你最近有什么乔纳森的消息吗 |
[02:36] | Oh, hey, Kay. Kind of busy right now. | 嘿 凯 我现在有点忙 |
[02:38] | A prisoner named Ethan Dollar escaped | 一个名叫艾森·多乐的犯人 |
[02:40] | from Rockland Prison’s medical center. | 从罗克兰监狱的医疗中心逃走了 |
[02:41] | A hospital? That’s not an escape. | 从医院 那不叫逃脱 |
[02:43] | This is an esc… | 这才叫… |
[02:45] | Damn it. This is a… | 我去 这才叫… |
[02:46] | – Jonathan was in the same room when it happened. – What? | – 当时乔纳森也在那间房里 – 什么 |
[02:49] | Ah, that doesn’t mean he was involved. | 那也不代表他与此有关 |
[02:51] | Well, you and your brother | 你和你弟弟 |
[02:52] | do break out of places for a living. | 可是靠逃脱术吃饭的 |
[02:55] | I thought I’d ask. | 我就想着来问问 |
[02:59] | Hell yeah, we do. | 是啊 确实如此 |
[03:02] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[03:03] | Up top, Gunter. | 击掌 甘特 |
[03:04] | Seven-minute escape. Up top, my ass. | 七分钟才逃脱 击掌你妹 |
[03:08] | Cameron. Ah. | 卡梅伦 |
[03:10] | Did Jonathan say anything to you? | 乔纳森有和你说过什么吗 |
[03:12] | Yeah. | 说过啊 |
[03:13] | He said he wasn’t involved. | 他说他与此无关 |
[03:15] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[03:16] | I know my brother. | 我了解我弟弟 |
[03:17] | Well, keep an eye on him. Prison can change people. | 你还是当心点他吧 监狱可以改变一个人 |
[03:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:21] | Can I get an “Attaboy” from somebody? | 谁能夸我一下吗 |
[03:24] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[03:25] | Seriously, upstaged by the Internet? | 认真的吗 上网比我还重要吗 |
[03:27] | Just got a ping on my news feed. | 我刚刚收到一条新闻推送 |
[03:29] | Bishop’s in town. He’s at work in the Financial District. | 主教来镇上了 正在金融区表演 |
[03:31] | Wait, right now? | 等等 现在吗 |
[03:35] | That’s cool. | 太棒了 |
[03:36] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了 |
[03:38] | Well, it’s Bishop. He’s a street artist. | 是主教 他是个街头艺术家 |
[03:40] | These guys are obsessed with him. | 这些家伙对他很着迷 |
[03:41] | Imagine Gandhi, Banksy, and Picasso all had a baby | 想象一下甘地 班克西和毕加索都有一个孩子 |
[03:44] | who grew up to be like… | 长大以后成为了… |
[03:45] | Like “Three Men and a Baby?” | 就像《三个奶爸一个娃》吗 |
[03:46] | No, it’s not like that at all. | 不 完全不是那样的 |
[03:48] | Bishop did the “Money House Mural” At Occupy… | 主教在占领华尔街时画了《钱庄壁画》 |
[03:51] | And “The Drowning Loudspeaker” After Katrina. | 在卡特里娜飓风之后画了《失声的扩音器》 |
[03:53] | He’s like a people’s hero. | 他就像是人民的英雄 |
[03:55] | I’m sensing some deeper feelings here. | 我感觉你还有些其他的情绪 |
[03:57] | No, it’s… | 没有 只是… |
[03:57] | Our boy Cameron’s got a chip on his shoulder. | 我们卡梅伦和他有些过节 |
[03:58] | I don’t have a chip. It’s not a chip. | 没有过节 算不上过节 |
[04:00] | I don… Gunter, would you not… that… | 我不… 甘特 你能不能不… |
[04:03] | Confess to the chip. | 承认你们的过节吧 |
[04:04] | He humiliated Cam in Vegas. | 他在拉斯维加斯羞辱过小卡 |
[04:05] | Hey! At the time, you said it was cool. | 嘿 当时你说你不在意的 |
[04:08] | At the time, I lied. | 当时 我撒谎了 |
[04:09] | Alright, okay, fine. | 好吧 行了 行了 |
[04:10] | He got me pretty good, | 他确实气到我了 |
[04:11] | but here’s the thing, right? | 但接下来才是问题所在 好吗 |
[04:12] | He painted this on the side of a casino, alright? | 他把这个画在了赌场的一侧 好吗 |
[04:16] | Armed guards, thousands of cameras, | 持枪保安 成千上万的监控摄像头 |
[04:17] | every security feature imaginable, | 能想象到的所有安全措施 |
[04:19] | and he got away with it. | 而他竟然逍遥法外了 |
[04:20] | I mean, that I respect. | 对此 我不得不服 |
[04:23] | This guy… he’s not just an artist. | 这家伙… 不仅是个艺术家 |
[04:27] | He’s a master of deception. | 还是幻术大师 |
[04:28] | That’s St. Mary’s Cathedral. | 那是圣马利亚教堂 |
[04:30] | It’s close. Who wants to go? | 就在附近 谁想一起去 |
[04:31] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 好啊 – 好啊 |
[04:32] | – Gunter! – Yep. | – 甘特 – 好啊 |
[04:36] | Hey, you didn’t tell me about the escape. | 嘿 你还没告诉我越狱的事 |
[04:39] | Don’t lie to me, Cam. Is Jonathan alright? | 别对我撒谎 小卡 乔纳森还好吗 |
[04:42] | Well, my brother’s not exactly generous with his feelings | 他这些天不太愿意表露情感 |
[04:44] | these days, but, yeah, he’s fine. | 但他应该挺好的 |
[04:47] | At least, he says he’s fine. | 至少 他说自己挺好的 |
[04:48] | He doesn’t want you to worry. | 他不想让你担心 |
[04:50] | That’s not the same thing. | 这是两码事 |
[04:51] | To be honest, though, I thought you’d given up on him. | 不过说实话 我以为他的事你已经放弃了 |
[04:54] | I mean, you haven’t visited once. | 你一次都没去看过他 |
[04:57] | Jonathan broke my heart. It doesn’t mean I don’t care. | 乔纳森伤了我的心 这不代表着我不在乎 |
[05:01] | I mean… does he ever ask about me or…? | 我是说… 他有没有问起过我… |
[05:06] | I think he’s afraid to. | 我觉得他是不敢问 |
[05:08] | What he did… can’t take that back. | 他做的一切… 覆水难收 |
[05:15] | Amazing. | 太惊艳了 |
[05:17] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[05:21] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[05:23] | Johnny, you’re not gonna believe this. | 小乔 你绝对不会相信这个的 |
[05:25] | What, we finally have some good news? | 怎么了 终于有点好消息了吗 |
[05:26] | We’re downtown and Bishop painted this huge mural | 我们在市中心 主教画了一幅巨大的壁画 |
[05:30] | that’s like 12 stories high, | 大概有十二层楼高 |
[05:32] | and it’s a huge “Screw you” To Wall Street. | 简直就是对华尔街硬生生的打脸 |
[05:35] | So your weekly “Mystery Woman Update” | 所以你每周的”神秘女子追踪进展” |
[05:37] | is you’re having a spectacular evening? | 就是你今晚过得非常不错吗 |
[05:39] | Well, no, I was just… it’s… you know, it’s Bishop. | 不 我只是… 毕竟是主教 |
[05:41] | Y-You love Bishop, so I was just… | 你 你可喜欢主教了 所以我… |
[05:44] | Cam, I’m rotting in prison. | 小卡 我在监狱里快要发霉了 |
[05:46] | My exposure to art is now limited | 我唯一能接触到的艺术 |
[05:48] | to abstract blood spatters and misspelled gang tattoos. | 只有抽象的血迹和拼写错误的黑帮纹身 |
[05:51] | One thought keeps me going… | 唯一让我坚持下去的念头是 |
[05:53] | you out there working to get me free. | 你正在努力帮我获得自由 |
[05:58] | Look, I’m not saying don’t live your life, | 听着 我不是不让你享受生活 |
[06:00] | just maybe just don’t rub it in my face, okay? | 只是不要跑到我面前来炫耀 好吗 |
[06:03] | Do we have any real updates? | 有没有什么实质性的进展 |
[06:05] | Not yet, but soon, I promise. | 目前还没有 但我保证很快就会有的 |
[06:08] | Enjoy your evening. | 好好享受你的晚上吧 |
[06:15] | Stand back from the crime scene. | 请远离犯罪现场 |
[06:18] | They still looking for Bishop? | 他们还在找主教吗 |
[06:19] | No. Look at that. | 不是的 看那里 |
[06:24] | Someone just stole the stained glass window. | 有人偷了那块彩色玻璃窗 |
[06:31] | Reverend Marks, what can you tell us about the stolen window? | 马克斯牧师 失窃的窗户有什么历史吗 |
[06:34] | How long have you got? | 你有多少时间听呢 |
[06:36] | It’s been the centerpiece of the church since the 1900s. | 从十九世纪起就是教堂的核心装饰物 |
[06:40] | Of course, the church dates back to the 17th century. | 当然 教堂的历史就得追溯到十七世纪 |
[06:44] | Everything here is a national landmark. | 这里所有的一切都是国家性地标 |
[06:47] | Alexander Hamilton’s grave is right over there. | 亚历山大·汉密尔顿的墓碑就在那边 |
[06:50] | Oh, hip graveyard. | 噢 墓园代表忧郁 |
[06:54] | Well, my boys love the soundtrack. | 我儿子很喜欢那张原声唱片 |
[06:56] | I’m… I’m so sorry. | 对… 对不起 |
[06:59] | I can’t imagine why someone would do this. | 我不明白为什么竟有人如此下作 |
[07:01] | Since this is a national monument, | 由于涉及国家历史文物 |
[07:03] | the FBI will take the lead. | 联邦调查局会立案调查 |
[07:04] | We understand how important this is. | 我们明白这宗案件意义重大 |
[07:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[07:11] | Well, either there’s a giant tunnel underneath this church, | 要么教堂下面有一条巨型隧道 |
[07:14] | or this was an inside job. | 要么就是自己人干的 |
[07:15] | I mean, how else do you move a window that big? | 还有什么办法能搬走这么大一块玻璃 |
[07:19] | You use a giant, industrial crane. | 用那种巨型工业起重机 |
[07:22] | And not a single person saw? | 难道连一个人都没看到吗 |
[07:26] | Or a lot of people saw, | 也许很多人都看到了 |
[07:27] | and our thieves made sure no one cared. | 但盗贼让大家都没重视那件事 |
[07:29] | Who cares what some construction crane is doing | 传奇人物主教就在对面的街上 |
[07:31] | when the legendary Bishop is across the street? | 谁还关心起重机在这边干什么 |
[07:33] | It’s called masking. | 这就叫做”屏蔽法” |
[07:36] | It’s one of the fundamental principles of magic. | 魔术的基本手法之一 |
[07:37] | You hide something in plain sight, | 你在众目睽睽之下隐藏某样东西 |
[07:39] | simply by creating… | 通过呈现 |
[07:42] | a better show. | 一场精彩表演的方式 |
[07:43] | Got it. The sparks were a distraction. | 明白 火花让我分散注意力了 |
[07:45] | Not quite. Can I borrow your handcuffs? | 不完全是 我可以借用你的手铐吗 |
[07:50] | The trick was the distraction. | 分散注意力的是整个戏法 |
[07:53] | The thieves needed Bishop’s show to pull off the robbery. | 没有主教的表演 盗贼无法成功 |
[07:55] | They had to have known where he planned to paint. | 他们必须提前知道他作画的位置 |
[07:56] | So you think they’re working together, | 你认为他们是一伙的 |
[07:58] | but that doesn’t make sense | 但这不合理 |
[07:59] | ’cause Bishop’s not a criminal. | 因为主教不是会去犯罪的人 |
[08:00] | He breaks into places, defaces property… | 他擅自闯入 破坏财产 |
[08:02] | he’s been a criminal for a while. | 已经犯了不少罪了 |
[08:03] | But not like that. | 但他不是那种罪犯 |
[08:05] | I mean, Bishop’s morality, his ideals, | 主教的道德品行和人生理想 |
[08:07] | are half the reason he’s famous. | 也是他成名的一部分原因 |
[08:08] | Well, let’s talk to him, find out what’s changed. | 那我们跟他谈谈 看看是什么变了 |
[08:10] | That’s gonna be difficult. | 这个有难度 |
[08:12] | Nobody knows who he is, let alone where to find him. | 没人知道他究竟是谁 更别提他在哪 |
[08:14] | He’s a public icon who’s worked for decades. | 他是公众人物 在江湖跑了几十年 |
[08:16] | Somebody knows him. | 肯定有人认识他 |
[08:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:19] | What? | 什么 |
[08:20] | It’s kind of a long shot, but… | 虽然成功机会不大 但可以尝试一下… |
[08:22] | Bishop had a… a rival… | 主教有一个… 死对头 |
[08:23] | this graffiti artist, King Switch. | 就是那位涂鸦艺术家 金·斯维奇 |
[08:25] | Kind of a legend in his own right. | 他也算是传奇人物 |
[08:27] | Now, he used to be anonymous, | 他过去常常匿名 |
[08:28] | but nowadays, he has a gallery in Soho. | 不过如今 他在苏豪区办了一个画廊 |
[08:31] | Soho? It’s pretty fancy. | 苏豪区 挺高大上 |
[08:33] | Can’t be good for his street cred. | 跟他街头艺术家的身份不相称 |
[08:35] | Yeah, these days, Switch isn’t so concerned with street cred. | 是啊 他现在对街头的名号不太关心 |
[08:41] | Someone loves himself. | 他真是自恋 |
[08:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:44] | No, yeah, it’s kind of over the top. | 好像确实有点自恋 |
[09:02] | See anything you like? | 发现有你喜欢的吗 |
[09:05] | Kay Daniels, FBI. | 凯·丹尼尔 联邦调查局探员 |
[09:06] | Cameron Black, FBI… observer. | 卡梅伦·布莱克 联邦…观察员 |
[09:09] | Well, my days of infamy are long behind me, Agent Daniels. | 我之前的坏名声已经是历史了 丹尼尔探员 |
[09:13] | Uh, but if you wanna slap the cuffs on me, | 如果你想抓我的话 |
[09:15] | I will gladly reconsider. | 我很乐意重拾往日岁月 |
[09:17] | We’re investigating a theft | 我们正调查一宗盗窃案 |
[09:18] | that Bishop may have been involved in. | 怀疑主教有可能参与其中 |
[09:19] | We hoped you might help us find him. | 希望你能协助我们找到他 |
[09:21] | Well, there’s a mood killer. | 提起他真扫兴 |
[09:23] | I don’t mess with Bishop anymore. | 我已经跟主教没联系了 |
[09:25] | You two were rivals for years. | 很多年你们两一直是死对头 |
[09:26] | Yeah, we dogged each other’s work. | 没错 我们曾互相模仿对方作品 |
[09:29] | I dissed him, he dissed me. | 还彼此侮辱 |
[09:35] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[09:36] | You already have one of these? | 你们看过吗 |
[09:37] | – No. – No. | – 没有 – 没有 |
[09:39] | So what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[09:41] | For me, it was fun, you know? | 对我来说 涂鸦只是好玩 |
[09:43] | But for Bishop, it was, you know, political. | 不过对主教而言 就带有政治性 |
[09:45] | Feed the poor, eat the rich, blah, blah, blah. | 喂饱穷人 吃光富人 净是陈词滥调 |
[09:47] | It’s like, “Dude, spray your name. | 兄弟 你虽然成名了 |
[09:49] | Move on. Go.” | 生活还要继续呀 加油 |
[09:50] | Not your style? | 不是你的风格吗 |
[09:53] | Look, I’m not even registered to vote. | 听着 我都不参加选举投票 |
[09:54] | He said, “Graffiti should be told, | 他觉得涂鸦作品应该被传颂 |
[09:56] | not sold,” | 而不是用来赚钱 |
[09:57] | and I’m like, “I don’t know. | 至于我 我觉得 |
[09:58] | You wanna buy my work on a t-shirt, | 要是你愿意花钱买印我作品的衣服 |
[10:00] | go ahead, mazel tov.” | 随便你 祝你好运 |
[10:02] | You should also check out my, uh, cookbook… | 你也应该看看我的食谱 |
[10:04] | “Switch in the Kitch.” | 《斯维奇的酒席》 |
[10:06] | Bishop’s work, it… | 主教的作品 |
[10:07] | it made money, though, right? It sold. | 能卖钱 对吗 它卖过钱的 |
[10:09] | Yeah, that’s ’cause people stole them off the wall | 对 人们从墙上偷走他的作品 |
[10:10] | and sold them for millions. | 然后卖出几百万的价格 |
[10:12] | And he didn’t like that. | 他不喜欢这样的做法 |
[10:13] | Yeah, that’s when he got angry. | 是的 所以他很生气 |
[10:14] | That’s when he became an anarchist. | 从此变成了无政府主义者 |
[10:15] | Lashed out, he even trashed some of my pieces, | 大发脾气 扔了几幅我的作品 |
[10:18] | torched the whole building. | 放火烧了整栋楼 |
[10:22] | Even threatened my life. | 甚至还威胁我的人身安全 |
[10:23] | Think he could actually hurt you? | 你觉得他会伤害你吗 |
[10:25] | Hell yeah. | 绝对会 |
[10:27] | When Bishop went cuckoo, | 主教发神经的时候 |
[10:28] | this guy EPOK from Chicago, | 有个芝加哥人 叫伊波克 |
[10:30] | he paints this big-ass mural | 他画了一幅巨型壁画 |
[10:32] | that says, “Bishop’s reign is over.” | 上面写着 主教的统治结束了 |
[10:34] | What happened to EPOK? | 伊波克后来怎么样了 |
[10:36] | That’s just it. | 没有消息了 |
[10:37] | Nobody one knows. | 没人知道 |
[10:38] | Totally disappeared. | 消失得无影无踪 |
[10:45] | New profile of Bishop fits the bill. | 主教的新形象符合嫌疑人特征 |
[10:46] | He’s making people disappear, robbery’s no big deal. | 既然他能让人消失 偷东西就是小菜一碟了 |
[10:48] | Yeah, I just… | 是 我只是… |
[10:50] | Whoa, Kay. | 凯 |
[10:52] | “King Snitch.” | 告密小人 |
[10:53] | Somebody just did this. | 有人刚刚涂上去的 |
[10:54] | That’s Bishop’s work. | 是主教干的 |
[10:55] | We have to warn him. | 我们得警告斯维奇 |
[11:17] | Forensics is still picking through the scene, | 鉴证科还在现场收集取证 |
[11:19] | but I wouldn’t hold your breath for any leads. | 不过我不会拦着你去找线索 |
[11:21] | – Find Switch’s body? – Nothing yet. | – 找到斯维奇的尸体了吗 – 还没 |
[11:23] | An explosion that good doesn’t leave much behind. | 爆炸威力这么强 恐怕什么都没有了 |
[11:27] | Bishop’s a genius, | 主教是个天才 |
[11:29] | and he used to use that genius to fight for change, | 以前他凭借他的天才为作出改变而斗争 |
[11:31] | and now he’s using it to commit murder. | 现在却用来行凶杀人 |
[11:33] | That’s… confusing. | 真很…奇怪 |
[11:35] | Sometimes people only need a nudge to change | 有时 得有人推波助澜 改变才能发生 |
[11:38] | for better or worse. | 无论结果好与坏 |
[11:39] | Bishop must’ve found another reason for what he’s doing. | 主教一定有这么做的理由 |
[11:41] | One worth killing for. | 即使杀人也在所不惜 |
[11:43] | The question is… what? | 问题在于… 什么理由 |
[11:45] | This is every mural Bishop’s done in the last three years. | 这是过去三年里主教所有的壁画作品 |
[11:47] | He pops into a city, paints three pieces, | 每匆匆赶到一个城市 他就会作三幅画 |
[11:50] | and then moves on to his next location. | 然后再去下一个目的地 |
[11:51] | But the last three cities he’s visited | 可就在这最后三个他所到过的城市里 |
[11:54] | have coincided with robberies | 都很巧合地发生了盗窃案 |
[11:55] | that used the same M.O. As the job at St. Mary’s. | 且手法和圣玛莉教堂案如出一撤 |
[11:58] | Bishop paints a masterpiece | 主教负责作画 |
[11:59] | while a crew pulls off a heist nearby. | 同时有一伙人在其附近盗窃成功 |
[12:00] | He’s smart. Taggers share a lot of skills | 他很聪明 |
[12:03] | high-end thieves use. | 涂鸦大师跟高端窃贼还作技术交流 |
[12:04] | But the thefts so far have been low profile… | 但到目前为止 这帮窃贼还挺低调的 |
[12:07] | a book from a museum, | 因为他们只是偷博物馆的书 |
[12:09] | an old violin from a private collection. | 和私人收藏的古董小提琴 |
[12:11] | That explains why no one saw the connection. | 所以没人发现案件之间的联系 |
[12:13] | But now that Bishop’s stealing national monuments | 可现在主教偷的是国家历史文物 |
[12:15] | and killing people, we’ve noticed. | 还杀了人 我们就不难发现了 |
[12:16] | Well, we tied him to a guard murdered in Prague | 我们还查出他在布拉格杀害了一名警卫 |
[12:18] | and to a curator killed in Dublin. | 还有都柏林的一个博物馆馆长 |
[12:20] | Switch wasn’t his first. | 斯维奇不是他的第一个受害者 |
[12:22] | He follows his pattern, | 他有自己的作案规律 |
[12:23] | he’ll pull two more jobs before he leaves New York. | 离开纽约之前 他还会再干两笔 |
[12:25] | We’ve got NYPD on the case, | 我们让纽约警局加入了调查 |
[12:27] | but I want agents on the ground. | 但我要更多探员出外勤 |
[12:29] | Let’s dig into the street art scene here | 调查一下附近的街头艺术 |
[12:30] | and see what we turn up. | 看看能发现什么 |
[12:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[12:35] | Working. | 干活 |
[12:37] | Yeah, I was right. | 我想得没错 |
[12:38] | See, look at the dates. | 看看这些日期 |
[12:39] | The Mystery Woman was in Paris and Berlin | 神秘女人在巴黎和柏林出现的时间 |
[12:41] | the exact same time as Bishop. | 跟主教一模一样 |
[12:43] | I think they’re connected. | 我觉得他们之间有关系 |
[12:45] | Cameron, those are possible “MW” Sightings. | 卡梅伦 那些只是疑似神秘女的目击报告 |
[12:46] | We’ve had hundreds of them all across Europe | 发布国际刑警红色通缉令之后 |
[12:48] | since we put out the Interpol Red Notice. | 我们在全欧洲收到了数百份报告 |
[12:50] | – It’s not enough to go on. – I disagree. | – 证据太少了 – 我不同意 |
[12:52] | But I do like “MW” For Mystery Woman. | 不过把神秘女人简称为神秘女我很支持 |
[12:54] | It’s very professional. | 听起来很专业 |
[12:56] | Is it possible you’re seeing a connection | 有没有可能 你觉得他们之间有关系 |
[12:57] | because you want there to be one? | 只是因为你希望如此 |
[12:59] | Look, you got to let me run with this. | 听着 你得让我试试 |
[13:01] | We’ve done it your way this whole time, | 我们一直都在照你的方法行事 |
[13:03] | and we have made zero progress on Mystery Woman. | 而我们对神秘女人还是一无所知 |
[13:05] | This is an actual lead. | 这确实是条线索 |
[13:07] | That’s the way investigations work. | 调查就是这样 |
[13:08] | They take time. | 要花时间 |
[13:10] | Please don’t get your hopes up, or Jonathan’s. | 你和乔纳森都别抱太大希望 |
[13:13] | This is something. | 这很有价值 |
[13:14] | Can I show him? | 我能拿给他看吗 |
[13:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:21] | See! | 看 |
[13:22] | Bishop’s tags coincide perfectly | 主教的行踪和神秘女人的 |
[13:24] | with the Mystery Woman sightings. | 目击报告完美重合 |
[13:25] | I figure we catch him, maybe he leads us to her. | 如果我们抓到了他 也许就能找到她 |
[13:29] | This is at least as cool | 这起码和我 |
[13:32] | as when I figured out the Hoover Dam illusion. | 弄懂胡佛大坝幻术的时候一样酷 |
[13:34] | Jordan figured that out. | 是乔丹想到的 |
[13:35] | It was teamwork. | 他确实帮了点忙 |
[13:38] | This is a real lead, Johnny. | 这是条靠谱的线索 小乔 |
[13:39] | It’s a hunch, Cam. | 只是你的直觉 小卡 |
[13:41] | Come on, it’s… it shows we’re on the right track. | 拜托 这说明我们的方向没错 |
[13:44] | We can actually solve this thing. | 我们真的能解决这件事 |
[13:46] | Alright, you do that. | 好吧 你去解决吧 |
[13:48] | I’ll work on solving what was in the “Root dish” | 我要继续研究 |
[13:51] | they served last night. | 昨晚的”根块植物大杂烩”里到底放什么了 |
[13:52] | We think yams | 我们估计有山药 |
[13:55] | and sawdust. | 和木屑 |
[13:56] | Wait, “We”? You’re making friends? | 等等 “我们” 你交朋友了 |
[13:58] | Oh, not the “Let’s get matching neck tattoos” Kind of friends, | 不是那种”脖子上纹一样纹身”的朋友 |
[14:01] | but, yeah, I’m trying to fit in. | 但我确实在试着融入这里 |
[14:02] | Johnny, try not to fit in too much. | 小乔 别太融入进去了 |
[14:05] | You know, especially if that involves | 尤其不要 |
[14:06] | breaking one of your new friends out of prison. | 帮你的新朋友越狱的话 |
[14:09] | I already told you, that wasn’t me. | 我跟你说过 不是我干的 |
[14:12] | And yet it so obviously was. | 但显然就是你 |
[14:14] | If you get caught, | 如果你被抓了 |
[14:15] | everything we’re doing to help you is for nothing. | 我们为你做的一切就白费了 |
[14:22] | – They’re out of order. – What? | – 顺序错了 – 什么 |
[14:24] | These murals, they’re in the wrong order. | 这些壁画的顺序错了 |
[14:26] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:28] | I’m super smart. | 我超聪明的 |
[14:31] | There’s a pattern. | 有个规律 |
[14:32] | Each one of these contains the image of a flower. | 每幅壁画里都有一朵花的图案 |
[14:38] | But… they progress. | 但花一直在长 |
[14:46] | What order were those painted in? | 壁画是按什么顺序画的 |
[14:48] | The exact order you just put them. | 你刚刚摆的顺序 |
[14:51] | There’s a whole bunch | 这些画里 |
[14:52] | of repeated elements in these pictures. | 有一些反复出现的元素 |
[14:55] | You got shapes, colors, numbers. | 有形状 颜色 数字 |
[14:58] | And these are more than just works of art, | 这些不只是艺术意象 |
[15:00] | these are coded messages. | 还是被加密了的信息 |
[15:03] | This is how Bishop talks to his team. | 主教就是这样向团队传话的 |
[15:06] | That’s great, Johnny. | 太棒了 小乔 |
[15:07] | I mean, th-there’s definitely more, | 肯定还有更多 |
[15:09] | I just don’t know what it is. | 但我不知道是什么 |
[15:11] | You decode those, you’ll know his plan. | 解谜之后 你就会知道他的计划 |
[15:14] | And stop his next job. | 制止他的下次行动 |
[15:15] | Of course, it won’t be easy. | 当然 这不会简单 |
[15:16] | I mean, this is masterful stuff. | 这份密码很巧妙 |
[15:18] | You’ll need the whole team. | 你得要整个团队帮忙 |
[15:19] | Alright. | 没问题 |
[15:22] | Gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[15:23] | Cam. | 小卡 |
[15:27] | I hope you’re right. | 我希望你是对的 |
[15:30] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[15:41] | An autopen? That’s like trying to crack a code with an abacus. | 一支自动笔 这就像靠算盘解密 |
[15:45] | You want to stop playing Myspace | 你要不要关掉社交网络 |
[15:46] | and try and help us solve this case? | 试试帮我们搞定这个案子 |
[15:48] | This program is like having 5,000 code crackers | 这个程序相当于五千个解码器 |
[15:50] | working at the same time. | 同时工作 |
[15:51] | It’s slop, that’s all that is. | 你在偷懒 仅此而已 |
[15:54] | What’s going on in here? | 里面怎么了 |
[15:55] | Well, Gunter’s using an antique autopen | 甘特在用一支古董自动笔 |
[15:57] | to recreate the mural shading patterns | 重现壁画的阴影 |
[15:59] | while Jordan’s analyzing it using the crypto software | 而乔丹在用FBI给的解码软件 |
[16:02] | that the FBI gave us. | 分析壁画 |
[16:03] | Where did you get this thing, Doug Henning’s fan club? | 你从哪儿弄来的 道格·汉宁粉丝俱乐部吗 |
[16:04] | Don’t you dare use Doug’s name in vain. | 你再提起道格的大名试试 |
[16:07] | – Don’t go in there. – No. | – 别进去 – 我不会的 |
[16:08] | Put your balls in here, son, I’ll crush them for you. | 把你下面露出来 小子 我给你锤爆 |
[16:10] | How’s Jonathan? | 乔纳森怎么样 |
[16:12] | Good. Yeah, he’s fine. | 不错 他挺好的 |
[16:14] | You’re lying to me. Don’t do that. | 你在对我撒谎 别这样 |
[16:18] | I’m worried he might be caught up in something. | 我担心他可能卷入了什么事 |
[16:31] | May I? | 我能坐这儿吗 |
[16:34] | Last time we spoke, | 我们上次谈话的时候 |
[16:36] | I offered you employment | 我提供了一份工作 |
[16:38] | and you turned me down. | 而你拒绝了我 |
[16:42] | I meant no disrespect. | 我无意冒犯 |
[16:44] | I’m glad. | 我很欣慰 |
[16:46] | I decided to let you reconsider my offer. | 我决定让你再想想我的提议 |
[16:48] | A permanent place on my team. | 永远加入我的团队 |
[16:59] | I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[17:01] | Trouble? | 麻烦 |
[17:04] | We all good. | 你我之间没什么过节 |
[17:08] | It’s them you got to worry about. | 你该担心的是他们 |
[17:18] | So far, we know the log’s your calendar | 现在我们知道了圆木代表日期 |
[17:20] | and the bat and moon are a clock, | 蝙蝠和月亮代表时间 |
[17:22] | which means the heist is gonna take place at 8:15 tonight. | 所以抢劫会发生在今晚八点十五 |
[17:26] | So now we just have to narrow in on a specific address. | 现在只需要确认一个具体地址 |
[17:28] | Yes! Yes! I got a match! | 太好了 太好了 有一个匹配 |
[17:31] | There’s hidden patterns in the shading. | 阴影里有隐藏图案 |
[17:32] | We need to align them together. | 我们要把它们排在一起 |
[17:35] | That’s my theory. | 那是我的点子 |
[17:36] | I was doing the shading. | 是我在研究阴影 |
[17:37] | Yeah, try a computer next time. | 是啊 下次试试用电脑 |
[17:39] | There’s shading patterns all over the place. | 画里到处都是阴影 |
[17:40] | How do you put them together? | 你要怎么排到一起去 |
[17:43] | We’ve been looking at it wrong. | 我们看画的方法错了 |
[17:45] | The answer isn’t inside the image, | 答案不在画里 |
[17:48] | it is the image. | 而是画本身 |
[17:55] | If we align these correctly, it’ll give us a model. | 如果正确排列 会得到一个模型 |
[17:58] | Uh, drop the arts and crafts, man. | 别做手工了 |
[17:59] | I-I got this one. | 我来搞定 |
[18:07] | Look. The pattern in the mural creates a 3-D image. | 看 壁画里的图案排成了3D图像 |
[18:11] | The statue at Rockefeller Center. | 洛克菲勒中心的雕塑 |
[18:15] | Kay, It’s Rockefeller Center, that’s the next target. | 凯 下一个目标是洛克菲勒中心 |
[18:26] | Spread out! Bishop is medium build, | 分头行动 主教是中等身材 |
[18:28] | 6 feet tall. Let’s go. | 身高六英尺 走吧 |
[18:29] | Be ready! He may be armed. | 做好准备 他可能携带武器 |
[18:36] | He was just here. | 他刚刚还在这儿 |
[18:39] | Yo? | 喂 |
[18:42] | They just robbed a penthouse on 6th. | 他们刚刚抢了第六大道上的一套高档公寓 |
[18:44] | NYPD’s there. | 纽约警局在那儿 |
[18:45] | Thieves are gone. | 小偷跑了 |
[18:46] | Are we too late? | 我们来得太晚了吗 |
[18:48] | – What’s happening? – Oh, it’s Bishop. | – 怎么了 – 是主教 |
[18:52] | No, there! | 不 他在那 |
[18:55] | FBI! Stop! | FBI 站住 |
[19:02] | Don’t move. | 不准动 |
[19:06] | You’re under arrest, Bishop. | 主教 你被捕了 |
[19:11] | Kay, did you find him? Did you get him? | 凯 看见他了吗 抓到了吗 |
[19:15] | How old is Bishop? | 主教多大年纪 |
[19:16] | Uh, late 30s, 40s, he’s been tagging 15 years. | 三十多快四十 他十五年前就成名了 |
[19:20] | Sorry, Cameron, we got some kid. | 那不是他 我们抓到的只是个小孩 |
[19:30] | So, what do we call you? | 所以 你想让我们怎么称呼你 |
[19:32] | Ben Evans of Bushwick | 布什维克的本·埃文斯 |
[19:34] | or Mekka, the elusive street artist, hmm? | 还是麦卡 来去无踪的街头画家 |
[19:38] | Ben has two arrests… | 作为本 他被逮捕过两次 |
[19:40] | a B&E and one for defacing city property. | 一次因为非法闯入 一次因为破坏公物 |
[19:42] | While Mekka has 100,000 followers on Instagram. | 而麦卡在社交网络上上有十万粉丝呢 |
[19:46] | Let’s go with Mekka. | 叫我麦卡吧 |
[19:48] | I like him more. | 我比较喜欢这个称呼 |
[19:50] | We know you did the Rockefeller mural. | 我们知道是你画了洛克菲勒广场的壁画 |
[19:51] | The paint on your shirt matches that on the wall exactly. | 你衣服上的喷漆与用在那面墙上的吻合 |
[19:54] | It was an ugly wall. | 那面墙本来就丑 |
[19:56] | So why does the FBI care? | FBI为什么还管这个 |
[19:58] | Because a man’s dead. | 因为有人死了 |
[20:00] | The street artist, Switch? | 那个街头画家 斯维奇 |
[20:02] | – He was murdered by Bishop. – Murdered? | – 主教谋杀了他 – 谋杀吗 |
[20:04] | The stencil you used at Rockefeller? | 你在洛克菲勒广场用的模版 |
[20:06] | That was Bishop’s design. | 就是主教的设计 |
[20:08] | You’re working for him. | 你为他卖命 |
[20:09] | That makes you an accessory to murder. | 那你就算他的从犯了 |
[20:11] | I got no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:12] | While you were painting, | 你在画画的时候 |
[20:13] | Bishop’s thieves stole an antique German watch | 主教手下的小偷从附近的高级公寓里 |
[20:15] | from a nearby penthouse. | 偷走了一块古董德产表 |
[20:16] | All original parts, valued at $2,000. | 全部是原件 价值两千刀 |
[20:19] | Why did he want that? | 他为什么这样做 |
[20:22] | Come on, talk to us, Mekka. | 你不会有事的 麦卡 告诉我们吧 |
[20:23] | The antique watch, the stained glass window, | 古董表 还有彩色玻璃 |
[20:25] | what are they for? | 偷这些是干什么 |
[20:26] | Or you can tell us where Bishop is. | 或者你也可以告诉我们主教在哪 |
[20:28] | We can ask him instead. | 我们直接问他 |
[20:34] | I already said I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我说了 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[20:43] | Remember, no passing objects between one another. | 记住 你们不准传递任何东西 |
[20:48] | My brother knows the drill. | 我哥哥知道规矩的 |
[20:50] | It’s not your brother. | 来的不是你哥哥 |
[21:02] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[21:05] | Want to sit? | 坐吗 |
[21:19] | Um, I’m sorry to just show up like this. | 我也不想突然来的 |
[21:22] | I know it’s been a while. | 我们很久没见面了 |
[21:23] | No, I-I-I didn’t think you were ever gonna… | 没事 我..我也没想到你会来 |
[21:31] | I’m sorry about… | 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[21:32] | I-I didn’t come here for an apology. | 我..我不是来听你道歉的 |
[21:36] | I’m… I’m worried about you. | 我..我只是很担心你 |
[21:38] | I heard a rumor that you may have help | 我听传言说上星期 |
[21:40] | a prisoner escape last week. | 你帮别人越狱了 |
[21:41] | Cam telling stories? | 小卡告诉你们的 |
[21:43] | Jonathan… | 乔纳森 |
[21:46] | I know you did it. | 我知道是你做的 |
[21:48] | What I don’t know is why. | 但我不懂你为什么这么做 |
[21:52] | We’re doing everything that we can | 我们正在我们所能 |
[21:53] | to get you out of here. | 把你救出来 |
[21:54] | I mean, what happened? | 我的意思是 发生什么了 |
[21:55] | Why would you jeopardize that? | 你为什么要惹这种麻烦 |
[22:00] | our ultimate Frisbee season was wrapping up. | 我们这儿没人玩儿飞盘 |
[22:02] | Also, I just kind of needed to fill the time. | 我就是打发一下时间 |
[22:04] | You don’t have to lie to me. | 你不必对我撒谎 |
[22:06] | I’m not Cameron. | 我不是卡梅伦 |
[22:08] | I know that he sees the world optimistically and… | 我知道他总是乐观地看待整个世界 |
[22:11] | Optimistically. | 乐观 |
[22:13] | Cameron Black wears rose-colored glasses, | 卡梅伦·布莱克带着玫瑰色的眼镜 |
[22:17] | dipped in honey and plated with gold. | 活在蜜罐子里 含着金汤匙 |
[22:20] | Look, what’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[22:23] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你 |
[22:26] | I’m just, uh… | 我只是.. |
[22:30] | I’m just alone in here. | 我一个人在这里 |
[22:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:33] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[22:36] | You have a choice. | 你有选择权 |
[22:39] | You can either do as your told | 你既可以选择服从 |
[22:40] | or you can fight like hell. | 也可以选择反抗 |
[22:44] | Risk it all and hope that you come out on top. | 孤注一掷 然后说不定就成功了 |
[22:49] | And I don’t want to. I don’t… | 但我不想 我不想… |
[22:52] | I don’t want to risk it all. | 我不想孤注一掷 |
[22:54] | I want to get the hell out of here | 我想要离开这个鬼地方 |
[22:55] | and I want a chance to… | 我还想有机会 |
[23:00] | to make things right. | 弥补一些东西 |
[23:09] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[23:11] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[23:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:20] | Just hold on, okay? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[23:25] | Wait, I don’t get it. So Deakins just let Mekka go? | 等等 迪金斯就这样放麦卡走了吗 |
[23:28] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你为什么不打电话给我 |
[23:30] | Could’ve tortured a confession out of him. | 我们可以折磨他 让他认罪 |
[23:31] | Using illusions, obviously. | 当然 是用幻觉吓他而已 |
[23:33] | We didn’t have any actual evidence | 我们没有证据 |
[23:34] | tying him to the crime. | 不能把他和案子联系起来 |
[23:35] | Well, did he at least tell you why Bishop’s stealing | 好吧 那他至少得说一下为什么主教 |
[23:37] | all these random antiques? | 偷这些奇怪的古董 |
[23:38] | I don’t think he knows. | 我觉得他也不知道 |
[23:40] | What about Mystery Woman… MW… | 那那个神秘女子呢 |
[23:41] | and how she’s involved? | 那她为什么也插一脚 |
[23:43] | She’s not. | 她没有 |
[23:45] | I had the Bureau run a deeper check | 我让局里查了一下 |
[23:46] | on her sightings in Berlin and Paris. | 在柏林和巴黎的疑似目击情报 |
[23:48] | The ones that corresponded to Bishop’s heists. | 情报和主教这个案子是同时发生的 |
[23:50] | Don’t tell me. False alarms. | 别说了 原来他们之间没有联系 |
[23:52] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:59] | What am I doing, Kay? | 凯 我到底在干嘛 |
[24:01] | You’re trying to solve a mystery. | 你在尽力解谜题 |
[24:02] | It’s not easy. | 这不容易 |
[24:03] | I ignored you… again. | 我…又一次没听你的 |
[24:06] | Told Johnny. Got his hopes up. | 告诉了小乔 让他又有希望 |
[24:07] | Now he thinks we’re close to getting her. | 他现在觉得我们就快抓住那女人了 |
[24:09] | This is gonna crush him. | 这下打击可大了 |
[24:13] | We’re never gonna get her, are we? | 我们永远都抓不到她了 对吧 |
[24:14] | Hey, Cameron. | 嘿 卡梅伦 |
[24:16] | The day will come that we get a lead on Mystery Woman | 我们会有她的线索的 总会有那一天的 |
[24:18] | and bring her ass to prison. | 把她麻溜关进监狱 |
[24:20] | It’s just not today. | 只是不是现在而已 |
[24:24] | I’m sorry about Jonathan. | 乔纳森的事 我很抱歉 |
[24:27] | But we’ve still got a killer on the loose | 但我们的凶手还没抓到 |
[24:28] | and we need your help to stop him. | 我们需要你的帮忙 阻止凶手 |
[24:31] | The instructions for Bishop’s next heist must be in here. | 主教下一个目标的线索一定就藏在这里 |
[24:34] | Yeah, it’s just a simple image, | 是啊 就是张简单的图画而已 |
[24:37] | so I don’t… nothing’s jumping out at me. | 所以我真的…看不出来有什么 |
[24:40] | Is your face on that pen? | 这支笔上是你吗 |
[24:41] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[24:43] | You always have swag on you? | 你一直都这么骚吗 |
[24:46] | Used to sell it at shows. | 以前演出时会卖这东西 |
[24:47] | Now I just hand it out to kids | 现在我就直接派给那些小孩子 |
[24:49] | when they want to see a trick. | 当他们想看魔术的时候 |
[24:52] | A lighter? | 打火机 |
[24:53] | Kids love it. | 小孩子都喜欢的 |
[24:54] | Kidding. | 逗你的 |
[24:56] | It’s not the coolest design, though. | 这设计得还不够酷 |
[24:58] | You know what, maybe I should have Mekka do it. | 你知道吗 我应该让麦卡试一下的 |
[25:00] | Don’t think he’d talk to you. | 别想着他会配合你谈话 |
[25:01] | He’s too scared after what happened to Switch. | 他太害怕自己也像斯维奇一样被杀了 |
[25:03] | He’s worried he’s next. | 他担心他就是下一个 |
[25:07] | What if he is? | 那如果他就是呢 |
[25:29] | I didn’t know who else to call. | 我不知道还能打给谁 |
[25:31] | He must’ve seen you get picked up. | 他肯定看到我们来找你了 |
[25:33] | But it was a misunderstanding. | 但这是误会啊 |
[25:34] | You know, maybe I could just get word to him… | 或者我可以给他传个话 |
[25:36] | Oh, no, he definitely wants to kill you no matter what. | 不 他现在应该是无论如何都要杀你了 |
[25:42] | Cameron painted that? | 那些是卡梅伦画的 |
[25:43] | Photoshop. They did a large format printout. | 电脑做的 做了一张大图 打印出来了 |
[25:45] | Looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[25:46] | Okay, so what the hell am I gonna do? | 好的 所以我要做什么 |
[25:48] | Well, if you talk to us, we can help you. | 如果你如实告诉我们 我们就能帮你 |
[25:51] | But we need to know what we’re up against. | 我们需要知道现在到底是个什么情况 |
[25:59] | How did Bishop find you? | 主教是怎么找到你的 |
[26:02] | A few weeks ago, a graffiti writer stopped me | 几个星期前 一个涂鸦画手找到我 |
[26:05] | in Brooklyn and said that he was Bishop. | 在布鲁克林 他说他是主教 |
[26:07] | The Bishop. | 大名鼎鼎的主教 |
[26:08] | How’d you know it was him? | 你怎么知道是他 |
[26:09] | I watched him. He was amazing. | 我看着他作画 他太厉害了 |
[26:11] | He had the maddest skills I’ve ever seen. | 我从没见过如此狂野的技术 |
[26:13] | He asked if I would help him with his New York residency. | 他问我能不能帮他留在纽约 |
[26:15] | So it was, like, a dream come true, you know. | 感觉就像美梦成真 |
[26:17] | And how did it work? | 怎么帮 |
[26:22] | He gave me this. | 他给了我这个 |
[26:24] | Told me to show up there, do the piece, | 让我在那出现 完成这个 |
[26:26] | and leave, so I did. | 然后离开 我就做了 |
[26:27] | Then I saw those guys busting the window | 然后我就看见那些人在砸那个窗户 |
[26:29] | out of the church. | 然后偷走 |
[26:31] | And that’s when I realized that Bishop was just using me. | 那时我才意识到主教只是在利用我 |
[26:34] | There was some larger plan. | 还有更大的计划 |
[26:36] | Yeah, yeah. The next day, I get this under my door. | 是的 第二天 我在门下面发现这个 |
[26:40] | The mural from the Rockefeller Center. | 洛克菲勒中心的壁画 |
[26:42] | So I showed up again. But this time, | 我就去了 但是这次 |
[26:43] | I was actually watching for the theft. | 我在留意偷窃的人 |
[26:46] | The guy had a whole system. | 那个人有全套工具 |
[26:50] | There were four taggers. | 一共有三个人 |
[26:52] | Mekka painted murals, | 麦卡画壁画 |
[26:53] | spelling out the instruction for the next job | 把下次偷窃任务画进壁画里 |
[26:55] | without even knowing it. | 而他本人毫不知情 |
[26:56] | While the other three used the instructions | 另外三个人根据任务 |
[26:58] | to pull the heists. | 实施偷窃 |
[26:59] | Genius. Can’t trace it back to Bishop. | 真是聪明 无法追踪到主教身上 |
[27:02] | So, what’s the next job? | 所以 下一个活是什么 |
[27:03] | There isn’t one. | 没有了 |
[27:04] | This is what Mekka was supposed to paint next. | 这是麦卡下次应该画的 |
[27:06] | It’s too simple to be a coded message or a distraction. | 太简单了 不可能是加密信息或是干扰 |
[27:09] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[27:11] | It’s Mekka’s personal throw-up. | 这是麦卡的个人标志 |
[27:13] | It’s like a graffiti signature. | 这就像一个涂鸦签名 |
[27:15] | Every tagger has one. | 每一个画手都有一个 |
[27:16] | Why does Bishop want Mekka to paint his own tag? | 为什么主教想要麦卡画他的个人标志 |
[27:20] | It works like an ID, right? | 就像一个身份证明 对吗 |
[27:22] | Proves you are who you say you are. | 证明你是你说的那个人 |
[27:24] | So you can get into some place secure. | 所以你可以安全进入某些地方 |
[27:27] | That’s it. Bishop wants to meet, | 对的 主教想要见面 |
[27:29] | but he has to make certain it’s really Mekka. | 但是他要确定 确实是麦卡 |
[27:31] | We’ve got a time and a place. Bishop will be there. | 我们已经知道时间地点了 主教会出现 |
[27:33] | Not when Mekka doesn’t show. | 但是麦卡不出现他也不会出现 |
[27:34] | Well, what if Mekka does show? | 如果麦卡出现呢 |
[27:38] | You think you can impersonate Mekka? | 你觉得你可以模仿麦卡吗 |
[27:40] | Match a signature that only he can paint, that’s… | 画出只有他能画出的签名 这… |
[27:42] | Kay, don’t say impossible. | 凯 别说不可能 |
[27:51] | Now, listen. I’ll print Mekka’s tag | 听着 我会在最北面的墙上 |
[27:53] | on the north-most wall. | 画出麦卡的标志 |
[27:55] | It’s covered in graphite dust. | 被石墨盖住了 |
[27:56] | Used the compressed air in this can… | 用这里面的压缩空气 |
[27:58] | Blow off the dust and reveal Mekka’s tag. | 吹走石墨 现出麦卡的标志 |
[28:00] | I got it. | 懂了 |
[28:01] | Still don’t get why I couldn’t paint the tag myself. | 还是不懂为什么不让我亲自画 |
[28:03] | Remember that smiley face? | 记得你画的这个笑脸吗 |
[28:06] | Hmm, it’s not my best work. | 这不是我最好的作品 |
[28:08] | Yeah, you’re a great magician, boss, | 你是个很棒的魔术师 老大 |
[28:09] | but a crap street artist. | 但是个很烂的街头艺术家 |
[28:10] | Remember, mask it with your body, | 记住 用你的身体去掩饰 |
[28:12] | and they won’t know the difference. | 他们就看不出区别 |
[28:14] | This butane’s flammable. | 这里的丁烷易燃 |
[28:15] | So stay away from them power lines. | 所以离电线远一点 |
[28:17] | Push nozzle. Make air. Blow dust. | 按喷嘴 喷空气 吹掉石墨 |
[28:20] | I got it. | 懂了 |
[28:24] | Okay, so earwig is set. We’ve got a tracker on you. | 偷听装置准备好了 你身上有追踪器 |
[28:27] | Tactical team is ready to go. | 战术小组准备好了 |
[28:28] | – Copy that. – We’re close by. | – 收到 – 我们就在附近 |
[28:30] | As soon as you see Bishop, say the word, we’re there. | 你看见主教 说出暗号 我们就来了 |
[28:32] | Which word? Shouldn’t we choose a word? | 说什么 我们应该规定一下吗 |
[28:35] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[28:36] | Hey, look, I’m sorry I hit a rough spot yesterday… | 听着 昨天的事我很抱歉 |
[28:39] | No. You did good. | 不 你做的很好 |
[28:41] | Kept your head in the game. | 集中精力 |
[28:42] | Bounced back. | 迅速恢复 |
[28:44] | Guess you’re rubbing off on me. | 估计你感染了我 |
[28:45] | What was that about just needing a nudge to change? | 不然怎么会需要人推一把才改变 |
[28:49] | Oi! | 你俩 |
[28:50] | Hurry up before the dust blows off. | 快点 不然石墨开始脱落了 |
[28:53] | I think that’s your cue. | 到你出场了 |
[29:04] | This is some of the best climbing I’ve done. | 这是我最棒的攀岩体验之一 |
[29:05] | You seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
[29:06] | Cameron, try not to talk. | 卡梅伦 尽量别说话 |
[29:07] | Bishop may recognize Mekka’s voice. | 主教可能听得出麦卡的声音 |
[29:09] | No chit-chat. | 别聊天 |
[29:11] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:13] | – Any sign of Bishop? – No, he’s not here yet. | – 看到主教了吗 – 没有 他还没来 |
[29:15] | – Well, what do you see? – Water tower. | – 好吧 你看到什么了 – 水塔 |
[29:17] | Cooling unit. Some real-estate opportunities. | 冷却装置 房地产商机 |
[29:20] | Surprisingly fit naked old man exercising. | 还有个强壮的老人裸着健身 真吃惊 |
[29:23] | Oh, check that. It’s not exercising. | 好吧 不是在健身 |
[29:30] | You Mekka? | 你是麦卡 |
[29:31] | Yeah, hi. | 是的 嗨 |
[29:36] | Okay, let’s see that mark. | 好的 让我们画一下你的标志 |
[29:44] | Alright, remember, northern wall. | 记住 北边的墙 |
[29:46] | Right hand trace, left hand fill. | 右手描线 左手填色 |
[29:48] | Use your body to mask it. | 用你的身体掩饰 |
[29:50] | Nothing’s going to happen, Cameron. Good luck. | 一切都会正常的 卡梅伦 祝你好运 |
[29:52] | – Oh, God… – What? | – 天哪 – 怎么啦 |
[29:53] | You can’t say that. | 你不能说那句话 |
[29:58] | What are you waiting for? | 你在等什么 |
[30:00] | Just finding my groove. | 找到我的最佳状态 |
[30:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:10] | Let’s hope this works. | 希望会成功 |
[30:15] | Cam, it’s working. | 小卡 起作用了 |
[30:17] | Of course it is. I designed it. | 必须的 毕竟是我设计的 |
[30:22] | Cameron, they’re moving in too close. | 卡梅伦 他们离的太近了 |
[30:23] | Use your body to mask it. | 用你的身体去掩饰 |
[30:25] | – Should we pull him out? – No, no, no. He’s not done. | – 要让他撤离吗 – 不 他还没弄完 |
[30:26] | He’s not done. | 还没弄完 |
[30:28] | Hang on. What is this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[30:30] | Hey, back off, man. | 退后 伙计 |
[30:31] | Give him a better show. | 让他看到更好的表演 |
[30:44] | Easy, man. You already got the job. | 不错 朋友 你已经得到这份工作了 |
[30:47] | Everyone get ready to move in. | 所有人做好准备上前 |
[30:49] | They’re about to bring in Bishop for the meet. | 他们准备让主教出来见面了 |
[30:50] | Alright, Bishop’s waiting for us. | 好了 主教在等我们 |
[30:52] | Keep up or you’re out. | 跟上 不然你就出局了 |
[30:58] | Uh, guys… | 朋友们… |
[31:02] | They’re flying away. | 他们跑得太快了 |
[31:04] | Bishop’s not coming here. They’re going to him. | 主教不来这里 他们要去找他 |
[31:06] | You got this. Just like 2012. “Leap of Death.” | 你没问题的 就像2012年那样的死亡之跃 |
[31:08] | Yeah, when he spent a month in the hospital. | 是啊 他那次最后在医院待了一个月 |
[31:10] | Not helpful, guys. | 这是帮倒忙 朋友们 |
[31:11] | We need to work on our radio etiquette. | 也许我们需要点无线电礼仪了 |
[31:19] | Drive! We have to keep up. | 开车 我们要跟上他们 |
[31:20] | All agents, keep eyes on Cameron. Do not lose him. | 所有特工 盯紧卡梅伦 不要跟丢了 |
[31:26] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[31:27] | I’m keeping up remarkably well. | 我完全跟得上 |
[31:32] | Keep up! | 跟上 |
[31:55] | They’re moving like this so we can’t follow them. | 他们这样跑 我们跟不上 |
[31:57] | Yeah, I’ve noticed. | 我也注意到了 |
[31:59] | Cameron, we’ve lost sight of you. | 卡梅伦 我们跟丢了 |
[32:01] | Tell us where you’re headed. | 告诉我们你往哪边去了 |
[32:03] | Toward a brick building. | 往一个砖混房屋去了 |
[32:04] | They’re all brick. | 全部都是砖混的呀 |
[32:05] | Be specific. | 具体一点 |
[32:07] | Turn left. | 左转 |
[32:23] | Let’s go! | 走着 |
[32:32] | I can’t make that. | 我做不到 |
[32:33] | You’re a bit rusty. Don’t be ashamed | 你有点生疏了 如果你要到此为止 |
[32:35] | if you have to call it a day. | 也别羞愧 |
[32:36] | I’m not rusty. I just… | 我没有生疏 只是 |
[32:38] | You gave us a whole speech about how you’re rusty. | 你昨天还大谈特谈你生疏了 |
[32:40] | Cameron, you listen to me. | 卡梅伦 听我说 |
[32:41] | Don’t do anything crazy, you understand? | 别做什么疯狂的事 明白吗 |
[32:43] | Yeah, never do. | 明白 绝不做 |
[33:01] | Might’ve done something crazy. | 可能是有点疯狂 |
[33:08] | – Cameron? – Alright, guys, | – 卡梅伦 – 没事 伙计们 |
[33:10] | for the next 30 seconds, I’m gonna need total silence. | 接下来的三十秒 我需要绝对安静 |
[33:17] | He’s gonna fall. | 他会掉下来 |
[33:19] | Of course he is. | 当然了 |
[33:20] | There’s no way he makes this. | 他爬不上去 |
[33:21] | Guys! You never use a radio before? | 伙计们 你们没用过对讲机吗 |
[33:23] | Okay, no more headsets for you two. Take them off. Now. | 好了 你们俩别戴了 现在 拿下来 |
[33:34] | Okay. | 搞定 |
[33:36] | Not dead. | 没死 |
[33:38] | Heading into the building now. | 要进去了 |
[34:06] | Mekka. | 麦卡 |
[34:08] | FBI caught wind of us. | FBI盯上我们了 |
[34:10] | Bishop’s shutting down the team. | 主教要停止这个小队了 |
[34:11] | Our cash will be in the usual places. | 钱在老地方 |
[34:13] | This will be the last time we meet. | 这是最后一次见面了 |
[34:15] | Let’s take off our masks and finish this face to face. | 拿掉面罩 面对面结束这一切吧 |
[34:21] | You heard what I said? | 听到我的话了吗 |
[34:22] | Yeah, yeah, I know. | 听到了 |
[34:24] | I just, uh… | 只是 |
[34:25] | This knot is super tight. | 结打的有点紧 |
[34:29] | I’m great at tying knots, you know. | 我打结一流好手 |
[34:31] | Too great. | 好过了头 |
[34:34] | Hey. Don’t I know you from somewhere? | 我曾经见过你吧 |
[34:38] | Nope. No. Definitely not. | 没 从没见过 |
[34:40] | Got one of those faces. | 大众脸一张 |
[34:42] | It’s Cameron Black. | 卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[34:49] | Wait, Switch. | 等等 斯维奇 |
[34:52] | You’re Bishop? | 你是主教 |
[34:56] | I-I-I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:58] | Doing a little something for the FBI. | 你在为FBI卖命 |
[35:01] | And it’s cute. | 不错啊 |
[35:02] | Too bad it’s not gonna work out. | 可惜不会成功的 |
[35:16] | What are you waiting for? | 等什么呢 |
[35:17] | Take him to the roof and throw his ass off. | 把他带到楼顶丢下去 |
[35:19] | The man is a magician. | 他是个魔术师 |
[35:21] | You obviously don’t know what that means, guys. | 显然你们不知道这意味着什么 伙计们 |
[35:25] | You see, my brother and I, | 我们兄弟二人 |
[35:26] | we grew up the road, | 路边长大的 |
[35:28] | performing on my father’s show. | 在父亲的节目上表演 |
[35:30] | Strange city after strange city. | 一个又一个陌生的城市 |
[35:34] | A lot of sketchy promoters. | 遇到过很多挑事的人 |
[35:36] | Always paid in cash, | 我们的酬金总是现金 |
[35:38] | so we were easy targets for thieves. | 所以常常成为贼的目标 |
[35:41] | Winslow sends his regards. | 温斯洛向你问好 |
[35:43] | Our dad, he, uh… he taught us more than just magic. | 我们的父亲可不止教我们魔术 |
[35:48] | Look, man… | 听着 |
[36:18] | He taught us to survive. | 他教会了我们生存 |
[36:23] | – We’re here. – Cameron, we’re coming. | – 我们到了 – 卡梅伦 我们来了 |
[36:25] | Stay here. Tell us if you see anything. | 留在这 看见什么就告诉我们 |
[36:47] | A gun? | 枪 |
[36:49] | What happened, man? | 你怎么了 |
[36:51] | You used to be Bishop. | 你曾经是主教啊 |
[36:53] | I still am Bishop. | 我仍然是 |
[36:55] | Switch paid the bills. | 斯维奇只是用来付账单的假名字 |
[36:57] | Guess you don’t need him anymore | 我猜你不再需要这个名字了 |
[36:58] | now that Bishop’s become a murdering thief. | 主教已经成了杀人的窃贼 |
[37:01] | You think this is about money? | 你以为这都是为了钱 |
[37:04] | When I spoke truth to power, nobody listened. | 我说出权利的真相时 没人听 |
[37:09] | Everyone pretends they want to save the world. | 所有人都装作要拯救世界 |
[37:10] | Really, they just want a piece of it | 他们只是想要 |
[37:12] | to put on their mantle. | 有张奖状挂在家里 |
[37:13] | Alright, so your fans let you down. | 好吧 你的粉丝们让你失望了 |
[37:15] | This is, what, revenge? | 这是复仇吗 |
[37:16] | No, they’re not revenge. | 不 不是 |
[37:19] | I gave up all that societal crap. | 那些社会的糟粕我都放弃了 |
[37:23] | I’ve been shown the light. | 我被指明道路 |
[37:26] | And we are building something new. | 建起新事物 |
[37:29] | What? | 什么 |
[37:31] | What are you building? I don’t get it. | 你想建起什么 我不明白 |
[37:32] | Why would you steal a stained glass window | 你为什么要偷彩玻璃窗 |
[37:34] | and some old watch? | 还有些旧手表 |
[37:35] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[37:38] | We’re returning them. | 这是物归原主 |
[37:40] | – FBI! – Watch out. He’s got a gun. | – FBI – 小心 他有枪 |
[37:41] | Who’s got a gun? | 谁有枪 |
[37:52] | A Master of Deception. | 骗术大师 |
[38:04] | There are a dozen of these. | 这样的画有一大堆 |
[38:05] | If each is another road map, another plan… | 如果每一幅是另一条街道上的另一个计划 |
[38:07] | That’s a lot of unfinished business. | 好多未完成的事 |
[38:10] | You think Cameron’s team can help us out? | 你觉得卡梅伦的团队可以帮到我们 |
[38:13] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[38:15] | I’ll talk to him. | 我跟他谈谈 |
[38:16] | Go through Dina. She knows how to handle her team. | 去找狄娜 她知道怎么搞定团队 |
[38:18] | My pleasure. | 愿意效劳 |
[38:25] | Sometimes they get away. | 有时他们脱身逃走 |
[38:28] | But we’re the FBI. | 但我们是FBI |
[38:29] | Eventually, we always get our man… | 我们总会找到犯人 |
[38:31] | or window. | 或窗户 |
[38:33] | Guess what was stashed between the walls upstairs? | 猜猜有什么藏在楼上的墙内 |
[38:37] | National landmark returned safe and sound… ish. | 国家地标完璧归赵 算是吧 |
[38:41] | Where’s the other half? | 另一半在哪里 |
[38:43] | We don’t know. But we recovered the other panels. | 还不知道 但我们恢复了其他的嵌片 |
[38:46] | And the watch? | 手表呢 |
[38:48] | Still looking. | 还在找 |
[38:49] | But I bet Bishop’s taggers are spilling their guts | 但我猜现在主教的小弟们正向迪金斯 |
[38:51] | to Deakins as we speak. | 老实交代 |
[38:52] | Apparently, they had the fear of God struck into them | 显然 他们被魔术师的拳头 |
[38:54] | by this magician | 打怕了 |
[38:55] | who also happens to be a world-class fighter. | 碰巧他还是位顶级斗士 |
[39:00] | Not exactly your victory face. | 这不是你的胜利表情 |
[39:03] | What’s on your mind? | 想什么呢 |
[39:08] | Bishop said he was “Shown the light.” | 主教说他被指明道路 |
[39:11] | What do you think that means? | 你觉得他什么意思 |
[39:13] | Criminals justify their crimes for all kinds of reasons. | 罪犯总会为罪行找到各种理由 |
[39:15] | Right, but he… | 对 但他 |
[39:17] | he stole a watch worth two grand | 他偷了两千块的手表 |
[39:19] | and a window worth $2 million. | 和两百万的窗户 |
[39:23] | And then he says he’s returning them. | 他却说是物归原主 |
[39:24] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 说不通 |
[39:27] | We’re missing something, Kay. | 凯 我们漏了什么 |
[39:31] | Not to encourage you, | 不是鼓励你 |
[39:32] | but the Bureau’s doing some digging. | 但局里在查 |
[39:34] | The watch was made in 1913. | 那块手表制作于1913年 |
[39:36] | Same year the window was installed. | 和窗户安装是在同一年 |
[39:39] | Another puzzle. | 又一个谜题 |
[39:41] | It’s like he’s laughing at us. | 他像是在嘲笑我们 |
[39:42] | I mean, we still don’t know why he changed. | 我是说 我们仍旧不明白他为何变了 |
[39:45] | What he’s after. Who he’s working for. | 他想做什么 为谁卖命 |
[39:48] | Cameron, | 卡梅伦 |
[39:51] | we busted a criminal ring. | 我们破了一桩案子 |
[39:52] | Recovered a national monument. | 修复了国家纪念碑 |
[39:54] | We got the notebook of our suspect who we’ve now ID’d. | 拿到了已确认身份嫌疑人的笔记本 |
[39:58] | Take the win. | 享受胜利吧 |
[40:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[40:16] | Do I even want to know what happened? | 我想知道你发生了什么吗 |
[40:17] | Do I want to know? | 我想知道你发生了什么吗 |
[40:20] | Let’s say it on three… | 数到三 一起说 |
[40:22] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[40:31] | So, the reason I came… | 我来是因为 |
[40:32] | I know why. | 我知道 |
[40:33] | You do? | 你知道 |
[40:34] | This is the part where you tell me | 你这时候该告诉我 |
[40:36] | your hunch about the Mystery Woman was wrong | 关于那神秘女子的预感是错的 |
[40:38] | and you shouldn’t have gotten my hopes up. | 你不该让我期望过高 |
[40:43] | It’s alright. | 没关系的 |
[40:44] | You don’t have to apologize, Cam. | 不必道歉 小卡 |
[40:46] | I know you’re doing the best you can. | 我知道你尽力了 |
[40:48] | And… | 但是 |
[40:49] | you can’t just make clues appear out of thin air, alright? | 没法让线索凭空出现 对吧 |
[40:53] | That is true. | 没错 |
[41:23] | Everything that’s happened in this case… | 这个案子里每一处细节 |
[41:27] | I know who’s behind it. | 我知道谁是幕后黑手了 |
[41:32] | But this isn’t just about us, Johnny. | 这不止关乎你我 小乔 |
[41:35] | All this… | 这一切 |
[41:36] | this is about something far greater. | 都是有更深的目的 |