时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m Cameron Black. | 我是卡梅伦・布莱克 |
[00:01] | I was the world’s greatest illusionist, | 我曾是世界上最杰出的幻术大师 |
[00:03] | while nobody knew I had a twin brother behind the scenes. | 然而没人知道 在幕后我还有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[00:07] | Until the night he was framed for murder. | 直到他被人陷害 担上杀人的罪名 |
[00:09] | The woman in the car with me had different color eyes. | 我车里的女人是异瞳 |
[00:11] | Now I’ve teamed up with the FBI. | 现在我协助FBI |
[00:13] | You’re Cameron Black. | 你是卡梅伦・布莱克 |
[00:15] | That’s Agent Kay Daniels… | 那是凯・丹尼尔斯探员… |
[00:16] | I know a few tricks, too. | 我也知道些小把戏 |
[00:17] | And we have a deal. | 我们达成了协议 |
[00:19] | She helps me prove my brother’s innocent. | 她帮助证明我兄弟的清白 |
[00:20] | I help her solve the kind of crimes | 我帮她侦破 |
[00:22] | only a master of deception could crack. | 只有幻术大师才可解决的案件 |
[00:24] | I feel like we should be chasing somebody. | 我觉得我们得抓个人 |
[00:26] | Thankfully, I don’t work alone. | 幸好我并非独自作战 |
[00:27] | For my team of illusionists, | 我拥有自己的幻术团队 |
[00:29] | there’s no criminal we can’t trick, | 我们可以瞒过任何罪犯 |
[00:30] | no killer we can’t trap. | 可以追踪任何杀手 |
[00:32] | Like I always say, nothing’s impossible. | 正如我常说的那样 一切皆有可能 |
[00:39] | There have always been fortune tellers. | 算命师自古有之 |
[00:41] | Kings and pharaohs long ago depended on them. | 君王将相倾之依之 |
[00:44] | I mean, who invades another country | 我是说 谁会不观星象 |
[00:47] | without checking the stars? | 就去打仗啊 |
[00:48] | Today, you don’t need to be a king to hear your fortune. | 如今 你不是帝王将相也可以去算算 |
[00:52] | All you need is $50, | 只要你有五十刀就够了 |
[00:54] | all major credit cards accepted. | 各大银行信用卡均可使用 |
[00:57] | But our fortune isn’t really about the future. | 但是我们的运势并不关乎未来 |
[01:00] | It’s about right now. | 而关乎现在 |
[01:02] | It’s been a year since your Henry died. | 你的亨利去世已经一年了 |
[01:04] | Your chart is in flux, Susan. | 你的卜卦盘动荡不定 苏珊 |
[01:07] | Your fortune is changing. | 你的运势正在改变 |
[01:09] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[01:10] | A wind out of the east. | 一股东风将至 |
[01:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:13] | There’s a new regular at the restaurant. | 餐厅最近新添了一位常客 |
[01:15] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[01:17] | You’ve mourned long enough. | 你已经服丧很久了 |
[01:20] | Henry’s at peace. | 亨利已经安息了 |
[01:21] | Time for you to live. | 你该为自己而活了 |
[01:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:26] | Same time next week? | 下周同一时间吗 |
[01:28] | Yes, of course! | 当然 |
[01:35] | He puts a lot of pressure on you. | 他给你施加了很大压力 |
[01:37] | – My boss? – Mm. | – 我的老板吗 – 恩 |
[01:42] | He doesn’t understand. | 他不懂 |
[01:43] | Quality takes time. | 实现高质量需要时间 |
[01:46] | See, already asking about updates. | 看 已经在问我情况了 |
[01:50] | At this hour? | 现在吗 |
[01:51] | Well, it’s morning in Hong Kong. | 现在香港是早上 |
[01:59] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[02:00] | I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[02:05] | Yes, you do. | 你知道的 |
[02:10] | My phone is in the drawer. | 我的手机在抽屉里 |
[02:12] | I’ll call her. | 我打给她 |
[02:23] | Aah! | 啊 |
[02:33] | Of course, there is one downside | 当然 知道自己的运势 |
[02:35] | to learning your fortune… | 有一点不好… |
[02:38] | Not all of us have a future. | 我们并不是都有个未来的 |
[02:40] | See, look at this… | 看看这个 |
[02:43] | French Intelligence reported a woman | 法国情报机关报告 |
[02:45] | matching our Mystery Woman’s description | 上个月在戴高乐机场 |
[02:46] | at Charles de Gaulle Airport last month. | 有一名女子符合我们对神秘女人的描述 |
[02:50] | We’re getting closer. | 我们接近了 |
[02:52] | So, the FBI is actually doing what they said they would. | 所以FBI还真没食言啊 |
[02:56] | Told you. Kay’s one of the good ones. | 告诉过你了 凯是个好警察 |
[02:58] | She… | 她… |
[03:02] | What’s with the bruise, John? | 你的伤是怎么回事 约翰 |
[03:03] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 对 |
[03:06] | I’m in prison. | 我在蹲号子呢 |
[03:09] | I owed a guy a favor, | 我欠一个家伙个人情 |
[03:13] | so I did a thing for him and… bruise. | 所以我帮了他个忙 然后 小伤 |
[03:16] | What kind of favor? | 什么忙 |
[03:18] | You needed a way into a gallery, and I got it. | 你想要溜进美术馆的法子 我恰好知道 |
[03:26] | Johnny, you got to keep your head down in here. | 约翰 你在这里应该低调行事的 |
[03:29] | That’s the number-one rule, | 那是首要原则 |
[03:31] | no matter what your idiot brother asks you to do. | 不管你那个傻兄弟想要你做什么 |
[03:33] | It was a one-time thing. It’s over. | 一次解决了 到此为止了 |
[03:35] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[03:42] | No more favors, John. | 别再帮忙了 约翰 |
[03:45] | Yep. | 喂 |
[03:46] | All right. I’m on my way. | 好 我这就过去 |
[03:49] | A fortune teller was murdered in Chinatown last night. | 一个算命师在唐人街被杀了 |
[03:52] | Wonder if she saw that coming. | 不知道她算没算到自己要被杀 |
[03:54] | Really? Really. | 是吗 确实 |
[04:04] | How do we know it was a professional killer? | 我们怎么知道这是个职业杀手呢 |
[04:06] | The victim was killed with a double tap to her back | 死者死于背部双发快射 |
[04:08] | and the bullets came from a Ruger Mark IV. | 子弹来自一把鲁格马克4代手枪 |
[04:10] | NYPD flagged it for us. | 纽约警局把这个案子给了我们 |
[04:12] | Question is, why would a contract killer | 问题是 为什么一个职业杀手 |
[04:14] | go after a local fortune teller? | 要杀死一个本地的算命师呢 |
[04:15] | Yeah, also, are we going with assassin, hit man, | 对 还有 我们管他叫刺客 职业杀手 |
[04:18] | or is it a contract killer? | 还是受雇的杀手来着 |
[04:19] | – Why does it matter? – It doesn’t. | – 这重要的吗 – 不重要 |
[04:21] | Second question… Why am I here? | 第二个问题 为什么让我来 |
[04:23] | You’re a magician, victim was magic adjacent. | 你是个魔术师 受害人也算是半个变魔术的 |
[04:25] | I thought you’d see the connection. | 我以为你看得出联系的 |
[04:28] | What do you mean “Magic adjacent”? | 你说”半个变魔术的”是什么意思 |
[04:30] | Wasn’t the victim a psychic? | 那个受害人不是个灵媒吗 |
[04:31] | Yeah, same basic world. | 对 差不多啊 |
[04:33] | Uh… no. | 呃…不 |
[04:35] | Psychics claim to have real powers. | 灵媒宣称他们真的有超能力 |
[04:37] | Still just hearing “Magic.” | 还是”有魔力” 没错啊 |
[04:41] | You’re trolling me, right? | 你故意气我呢 是吧 |
[04:44] | Kay, there is a centuries-old rivalry | 凯 魔术师和灵媒之间的恩怨 |
[04:46] | between magicians and spiritualists. | 可有几个世纪了 |
[04:48] | Okay, Mike, what do you got? | 好吧 迈克 你找到什么了 |
[04:49] | The victim’s name is Irene Huang. | 受害人叫艾琳・黄 |
[04:51] | Background check came back clean. | 背景很干净 |
[04:53] | Unless you count lying to people for a living. | 除非你算上靠骗人为生这点 |
[04:55] | Not a crime. | 构不成犯罪 |
[04:56] | I mean, it is if you charge money | 我是说 如果收钱 |
[04:57] | to talk to a dead aunt’s ghost. | 来和死掉的姨妈通灵的话就算了 |
[04:59] | – Still no. – Really? | – 还是算不上 – 真的吗 |
[05:01] | Irene was a-an actress turned fortune teller. | 艾琳从演员转行成算命师 |
[05:03] | According to her Yelp reviews, she was amazing. | 从她的Yelp点评来看 她非常厉害 |
[05:05] | Changed people’s lives. | 她可以改变人们的生活 |
[05:07] | But anybody can do a hot reading, right? | 但是每个人都可以做热读术 |
[05:09] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[05:10] | You research the subject ahead of time, | 你提前调查好你的客户 |
[05:11] | and then you “Wow” Them | 然后用你在他们的脸书网上找到的 |
[05:13] | with something you pulled off Facebook. | 唬住他们 |
[05:15] | Customers are waiting here, right? | 顾客在这里等 对吧 |
[05:17] | So, they’re on their phones, | 他们打着电话 |
[05:19] | they’re talking to their friends. | 和他们的朋友聊天 |
[05:21] | Meanwhile, the “Psychic” Is watching | 同时 “灵媒”就从隐藏摄像机里 |
[05:24] | through some hidden camera | 暗中观察这一切 |
[05:25] | probably somewhere around… | 有可能就在… |
[05:29] | here! | 这里 |
[05:33] | All right, well, it’s here somewhere. | 好吧 它肯定在这里某个地方 |
[05:37] | A way to watch them. | 来监视他们 |
[05:47] | What about this? | 这个怎么样 |
[05:49] | Who would Irene be listening to? | 艾琳在听谁讲话 |
[05:50] | Thank you. See? A confederate. | 谢谢 看到了吧 一个同谋 |
[05:55] | It’s someone helping with the readings. | 有人在帮她读心 |
[05:57] | Like I said, this is a deception. | 就像我说的 这是个骗局 |
[05:59] | Didn’t you and Dina use a radio during your performances? | 你和狄娜在表演的时候不是也用无线电吗 |
[06:03] | Yeah. | 是 |
[06:05] | Yeah, that’s exactly my point. | 对 我就是这个意思 |
[06:06] | If Irene had someone in her ear, that means they were watching. | 如果艾琳在跟什么人通话 那他们也一定可以看到这个房间 |
[06:09] | Maybe they witnessed the murder. | 可能他们目睹了这场谋杀 |
[06:11] | Yeah, but how? Where’s the camera? | 对 但是怎么做到的呢 摄像机在哪 |
[06:13] | Okay, so I lie to people, | 好吧 我是骗了观众 |
[06:16] | but Johnny and I told our audience we were magicians, | 但是我和约翰会告诉观众我们是魔术师 |
[06:19] | so… well, I guess technically, told them we were a magician. | 好吧 严格来说 我告诉他们我们是一个魔术师 |
[06:22] | But still, the fact is, we’re honest liars. | 但是 事实是 我们是诚实的骗子 |
[06:24] | We told them it was a trick. | 我们告诉他们这是个戏法 |
[06:26] | Cameron, we’ve transitioned back to the case. | 卡梅伦 回到案子上 |
[06:28] | – Try to keep up. – All right. | – 试着跟上我们 – 好吧 |
[06:30] | Well, say whatever you want about me, but the fact is, | 不管你怎么说 但事实是 |
[06:32] | nobody ever makes a major life decision because of my show. | 从没有人因为我的一场表演有过什么人生重大决定 |
[06:35] | Thank God for that. | 那真是谢天谢地 |
[06:37] | I don’t know, Cameron. You’re sounding a little judgy. | 我不知道 卡梅伦 你听起来很傲慢 |
[06:54] | Cameron? | 卡梅伦 |
[06:56] | They didn’t use cameras. | 他们用的不是摄像机 |
[06:58] | They used mirrors and… | 他们用的是镜子和… |
[07:03] | a hidden room. | 一间暗室 |
[07:06] | Good news… there was a witness. | 好消息… 有证人了 |
[07:08] | Bad news… they’re gone. | 坏消息… 证人不见了 |
[07:12] | All right, check it out. | 来 看看这里 |
[07:14] | These levers, they adjust the mirrors outside | 这些操纵杆是用来控制外面那些镜子 |
[07:18] | to point directly towards this false wall and this peep hole, | 让它们直接对准这堵假墙和这个窥孔 |
[07:21] | which allowed her to see the clients’ every move. | 这样她就能看到客人的一举一动 |
[07:23] | It’s eyeliner. | 这是眼线膏 |
[07:25] | You know what they say. | 你知道有句话 |
[07:27] | Behind every great woman is another great woman. | 每位成功女士的背后总有另一位成功女士 |
[07:29] | Irene was an actor. | 艾琳只充当演绎的角色 |
[07:32] | Whoever was back here was a real talent. | 藏在这的人才是真正高手 |
[07:36] | I mean, look around. | 我的意思是 看看周围 |
[07:37] | No computer. No way to check Facebook, public records. | 没有电脑 无法登陆脸书 查找公共记录资源 |
[07:39] | She was cold reading. | 她用的是冷读法 |
[07:41] | She was just studying reactions, body language, vocal ticks. | 她所研究的是对方的反应 身体语言还有声音节拍 |
[07:45] | All in the moment. | 一切都在瞬间辨识出来 |
[07:50] | She had to watch while her partner was killed. | 她也不得不亲眼目睹她的搭档遇害 |
[07:56] | She left everything… | 瞧她落下的这些… |
[07:58] | wallet, MetroCard. | 钱包 地铁卡 |
[08:00] | Looks like she wrote some letters, too. | 似乎她还写了一些信 |
[08:03] | Vivian Song. | 薇薇安・宋 |
[08:06] | Unis have another fortune teller who might know something. | 联合国信息服务处找到另一名占卦师 也许会知道内幕 |
[08:11] | Irene was the face of the shop. | 艾琳做的只是表面功夫 |
[08:13] | Vivian did the readings. | 薇薇安才是真正的解读人 |
[08:15] | Only a few of us knew she existed. | 我们当中很少人知道她的存在 |
[08:17] | Why? What was she hiding from? | 为什么 她想躲避什么 |
[08:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:21] | I read her chart once. | 我曾经算过她的卦 |
[08:23] | I’ve never seen such darkness. | 看到了从没见过的阴暗卦象 |
[08:26] | Bad luck. | 噩运 |
[08:28] | Death haunts her. | 死神对她穷追不舍 |
[08:29] | Can you tell us what these say? | 能告诉我们这些写的是什么吗 |
[08:32] | Vivian left them. | 薇薇安留下的 |
[08:33] | They’re all names. | 全都是名字 |
[08:35] | Uh, that one’s mine. | 哦 那是给我的 |
[08:38] | Yeah. | 给他看 |
[08:46] | It’s their clients list. | 这是她们的顾客名单 |
[08:48] | This is an incredibly valuable gift. | 这是很珍贵的东西 |
[08:51] | She knew she wasn’t coming back. | 她早就知道她不会回来了 |
[08:52] | Can you think of any place she’d go, | 你能想起她有可能去的地方吗 |
[08:54] | somewhere she’d feel safe? | 她觉得安全的地方 |
[08:55] | No. | 想不起来 |
[08:58] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:59] | It’s Agent Daniels. | 我是丹尼尔斯探员 |
[09:01] | I need a BOLO for one Vivian Song, | 我需要一张通缉令 嫌疑人薇薇安・宋 |
[09:03] | 26 years old, Chinese national. | 二十六岁 中国国籍 |
[09:05] | Possible suicide risk. | 有潜在自杀可能 |
[09:08] | 2-Adam-1, we have a 1051 jumper on the GW Bridge. | 2-A-1 乔治・华盛顿桥1051桥段处发现一跳桥者 |
[09:12] | Asian female matching FBI BOLO. | 亚裔女性 与通缉人物匹配 |
[09:30] | BOLO came back with a jumper | 通缉处有消息说一跳桥者 |
[09:32] | that matched Vivian’s description. | 与薇薇安人物特征描述相符 |
[09:33] | NYPD has a psychiatrist en route, 10 minutes out. | 纽约警察局的精神病医生在路上了 十分种后到 |
[09:36] | – We don’t have that long. – What’s your plan? | – 我们没有那么多时间 – 你打算怎么做 |
[09:38] | Give her a reason to live. Hope she takes it. | 给她一个生存的理由 希望她接受 |
[09:40] | Not big into hope. | 不要抱很大希望 |
[09:42] | We should have a backup plan. | 我们应该想一个后备计划 |
[09:44] | What do you got in mind? | 说来听听 |
[09:46] | I need a tether of some kind. | 我需要栓链之类的东西 |
[09:53] | – What about a rope? – That’ll work. | – 绳子可以吗 – 可以的 |
[09:58] | Vivian? | 薇薇安 |
[10:00] | My name is Kay Daniels. | 我叫凯・丹尼尔斯 |
[10:02] | I’m an FBI agent. | 我是联邦调查局探员 |
[10:03] | Will you talk to me? | 可以跟我谈谈吗 |
[10:06] | It won’t help. | 没用的 |
[10:08] | I know about Irene. | 我知道有关艾琳的事 |
[10:15] | He killed her because of me. | 她被人杀害都是因为我 |
[10:17] | It’s my fault. | 是我造成的 |
[10:22] | There’s only one way to stop him. | 要阻止他 办法只有一个 |
[10:27] | – I need your belt. – What? | – 我需要你的皮带 – 什么 |
[10:29] | Come on. | 快点 |
[10:30] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这里干嘛 |
[10:32] | There was this trick Gunter designed for me. | 这招是拜甘特所赐 他特意为我设计的 |
[10:34] | It was a flying routine with this amazing apparatus, | 一种常规飞行训练 配备这个神奇的装置 |
[10:38] | five operators. | 还有五个操作员 |
[10:39] | But my safety harness broke 15 minutes before curtain. | 可就在谢幕前十五分钟 我的安全带断了 |
[10:44] | So I came up with this. | 所以我才想到这个办法 |
[10:46] | And it worked, right? | 办法可行的 对吗 |
[10:47] | No. | 不行 |
[10:49] | Fell 30 feet and almost killed myself. | 我从三十尺高空处坠落 差一点命就没了 |
[10:52] | Spent a month in hospital. | 在医院躺了足足一个月 |
[10:54] | But, you know, it was good practice. | 不过 这可是很好的前车之鉴 |
[10:57] | All right, hold my legs. | 来吧 抱住我双腿 |
[10:59] | Vivian, talk to me. | 薇薇安 跟我说说 |
[11:01] | Tell me why it’s your fault. | 告诉我 为什么说是你造成的 |
[11:03] | Tell me who “He” Is. | 告诉我 那个”他”是谁 |
[11:05] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[11:10] | I know you feel like you failed Irene, | 我明白 你觉得有负艾琳 |
[11:12] | but this is not the way to stop him. | 可这并不是阻止他的正确方法 |
[11:17] | You lost someone, too. | 你也失去过 |
[11:19] | Someone you felt responsible for. | 一个你觉得要为之负责的人 |
[11:23] | Someone close. | 一个关系亲密的人 |
[11:26] | A family member? | 亲人吗 |
[11:28] | You sacrificed everything because you want to help. | 你义无反顾牺牲一切 因为你想帮她 |
[11:34] | No. You have to help. | 不对 你必须得帮 |
[11:37] | Like Irene. | 艾琳就是这样一个人 |
[11:39] | Vivian, I can’t catch Irene’s killer alone. | 薇薇安 凭我一己之力 我抓不了杀害艾琳的凶手 |
[11:42] | If she helped you… | 如果她是为了救你… |
[11:44] | Don’t let her die in vain. | 那绝不能让她枉死 |
[11:53] | Vivian! | 薇薇安 |
[12:05] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:06] | I’m Cameron Black. | 我是卡梅伦・布莱克 |
[12:33] | Who were you hiding from, Vivian? | 你想躲避谁 薇薇安 |
[12:34] | Who’s the man who wanted you dead? | 谁想置你于死地 |
[12:36] | His name is Miller Mackenzie. | 他的名字叫米勒・麦肯兹 |
[12:41] | He was my client in Hong Kong. | 他是我在香港的客户 |
[12:44] | Whenever he had a business deal, | 每接下一桩生意 |
[12:45] | he’d have me do a reading for him, | 他总让我帮他算一卦 |
[12:47] | figure out if it was an auspicious time. | 看是否时辰吉利 对生意有利 |
[12:50] | What business is he in? | 他是做什么生意的 |
[12:51] | International real estate. | 国际房地产买卖 |
[12:54] | After a while, he became paranoid, possessive. | 过了一段时间 他变得疑神疑鬼 控制欲很强 |
[12:58] | I saw this getting worse and… I ran. | 我发现他变本加厉… 就逃跑了 |
[13:01] | Irene helped you. | 艾琳帮你想办法 |
[13:03] | It was her idea. | 这是她的主意 |
[13:05] | I could still work as a psychic but in secret. | 我仍然可以做灵媒 只不过是偷偷地 |
[13:09] | She’d never done anything like it before, | 她之前没做过那样的事 |
[13:11] | but clients loved her. | 不过顾客的确很喜欢她 |
[13:13] | Sounds like the perfect partner. | 听上去像是最佳拍档 |
[13:15] | She was my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[13:19] | I shouldn’t have put her in danger. | 我不应该让她身处危险 |
[13:23] | Vivian, why would a legitimate businessman | 薇薇安 为什么一个合法经商的商人 |
[13:25] | hire an assassin to kill his psychic? | 会雇杀手杀他的灵媒呢 |
[13:27] | I told you, he became possessive. | 我跟你说过 他控制欲变得很强 |
[13:35] | All right. You’re gonna need someplace to stay. | 好吧 你需要一个容身之所 |
[13:37] | Stay at the Archive. We have a spare room. | 暂住在档案室吧 我们那有一个空房间 |
[13:40] | Don’t worry about it. It’s not as scary as it sounds. | 别担心 没有像听上去那么可怕 |
[13:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:45] | It’s your home. | 它是你的家 |
[13:47] | You didn’t have one growing up. | 你不曾拥有一个伴你成长的家 |
[13:49] | For you, the word “Archive” Means home. | 对你而言 “档案室”就是家 |
[13:55] | It’s a cold reading. | 冷读法来了 |
[13:57] | I mean, it’s something about my voice when I said “Archive.” | 当我说”档案室”的时候 我的声音发生变化 |
[13:59] | – It’s… – Right, sure. | – 像… – 没错 当然了 |
[14:01] | I’ll check in when I have something. | 我一有发现会过来的 |
[14:04] | What do you mean, “Right, sure”? | 你说”没错 当然了” 是什么意思 |
[14:07] | What’s with the tone, Kay? | 还有那语气 凯 |
[14:16] | “Highest clearance per FBI Counterintelligence.” | “反情报人员 最高审查许可” |
[14:19] | Of course. I’ll make a call. | 当然 我去跟他们打声招呼 |
[14:21] | You know, I know a guy in Counterintelligence. | 我认识反间司的一个人 |
[14:22] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理吧 |
[14:23] | Kay. | 凯 |
[14:24] | They don’t play by the rules. | 他们不按规矩办事 |
[14:26] | And don’t say, “Neither do I,” Because you do. | 你别说 你也不 因为你得按规矩办 |
[14:29] | Copy that. | 知道啦 |
[14:36] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定你愿意做这个吗 |
[14:38] | You’re doing me a favor, really. | 是你在帮我的忙 真的 |
[14:40] | Keeps my mind off of… everything. | 让我不再想 这一切 |
[14:47] | Sheep, water, the number five, all good luck for you. | 羊 水 数字五 都代表着好运 |
[14:51] | Why is Dina falling for this chicanery? | 狄娜为什么相信这种骗人的把戏 |
[14:53] | A fortune teller? | 算命的 |
[14:56] | Um, and what about… relationships? | 那我的人际关系呢 |
[14:59] | They’ve been rocky. | 它们都很牢固 |
[15:01] | Amen to that. | 太好了 |
[15:03] | Gives people hope. What’s the harm? | 给人们希望 这有什么不好的吗 |
[15:04] | Hope is for the weak, my son. | 希望都是给脆弱的人的 孩子 |
[15:06] | Do you listen to the things you say? | 听听你说的话 |
[15:08] | This is why dating never works. | 这就是为什么你约会一直不成功的原因 |
[15:10] | What next? Voodoo? | 接下来是什么 巫术吗 |
[15:12] | Ooh, careful. | 说话当心点 |
[15:14] | I have got the pins. | 我可拿着大头针呢 |
[15:19] | You were born in 1967. | 你生于1967年 |
[15:23] | And your father was… Peter? | 你爸爸叫 皮特 |
[15:25] | Did you… | 你是不是 |
[15:27] | How? I didn’t know you had a father. | 怎么会 我都不知道你有爸爸 |
[15:29] | I thought you were built by evil scientists. | 我以为你是什么邪恶的科学家造出来的呢 |
[15:32] | I see your secret self. | 我看到了你隐秘的一面 |
[15:34] | Oh, you do, do you? | 你看到了 是吧 |
[15:36] | Well, I ain’t got no secrets, love. | 我没什么可隐秘的 |
[15:38] | So, don’t use your powers on me. I don’t believe in ’em. | 所以别把你的把戏用到我身上 我不相信 |
[15:46] | Yes. | 好的 |
[15:49] | How’d you know his father’s name? | 你怎么知道他爸爸的名字的 |
[15:50] | Dina. | 狄娜说的 |
[15:54] | Nicely played. | 会玩 |
[15:56] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[15:57] | I’m giving free readings… one day only… | 我免费解读 只有今天一天 |
[15:59] | for anyone who saved my life. | 只限于救了我的人 |
[16:01] | I don’t believe that the stars determine my life. | 我不相信星象可以决定我的命运 |
[16:05] | I like to make my own destiny. | 我喜欢掌控自己的命运 |
[16:07] | Suit yourself. | 随你 |
[16:09] | Just seems like there’s something on your mind. | 只是看你好像有心事 |
[16:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:15] | What do you need? | 你需要什么信息 |
[16:18] | Birth date. Time of day you were born. | 生日 还有几点出生 |
[16:20] | I can give you the exact minute. | 我可以精确到分钟 |
[16:22] | Even better. | 那就更好了 |
[16:23] | June 5, 1987. | 1987年6月5日 |
[16:26] | 16 in the morning. | 凌晨3点16分 |
[16:30] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[16:32] | Unlucky. | 不幸 |
[16:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:36] | And… | 还有 |
[16:42] | There’s a darkness in you. | 你有邪恶之心 |
[16:44] | And it’s growing, | 并且在不断膨胀 |
[16:46] | pulling you away from people who love you. | 正将爱你的人从你身边都推开 |
[16:52] | Well, that’s wrong. | 这不对 |
[16:53] | You messed that part up, I guess. | 我猜 你这部分搞错了 |
[16:55] | Yeah, I agree. | 我想也是 |
[16:57] | You don’t have that kind of darkness. | 你并不邪恶 |
[17:02] | I’ve never seen a reading so off before. | 我之前解卦从没解得差这么多 |
[17:06] | I gave you the wrong time. | 我说的时间不对 |
[17:09] | 16 is when my brother was born. | 3点16分是我哥哥出生的时间 |
[17:13] | That was some kind of test? | 这是种测试吗 |
[17:15] | N… i… | 不 我 |
[17:19] | You’re worried about him. | 你在担心他 |
[17:27] | We haven’t met. I’m Winslow. | 我们没见过 我是Winslow |
[17:30] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[17:34] | A friend of mine, he needs kidney dialysis. | 我的一个朋友需要做肾透析 |
[17:37] | They transport him to a nearby hospital once a week. | 他们每周送他去一次附近的医院 |
[17:40] | I’ll say a prayer. | 祝福他 |
[17:42] | It’s a hassle. But it ain’t all that bad. | 这是个麻烦事 但也不是没有好处 |
[17:44] | Security’s pretty lax. | 看守非常松懈 |
[17:47] | Now, he could slip away pretty easy. | 他可以轻松溜走 |
[17:50] | The only problem is, he’s cuffed to his bed. | 唯一的问题就是 他被拷在他的床上 |
[17:54] | Hey, you’re pretty handy with that kind of thing, aren’t you? | 解锁这种事对你来说轻而易举 不是吗 |
[18:00] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[18:07] | Think on it. | 你再想想 |
[18:16] | Special Agent Greene. | 特工格林 |
[18:17] | Special Agent Daniels. | 特工丹尼尔斯 |
[18:19] | Let me guess, you need a favor. | 我来猜猜 你需要帮助 |
[18:21] | I need Counterintelligence to remember | 我希望反间局记得 |
[18:22] | we’re all on the same team. | 我们是一个团队的 |
[18:24] | Our cases are more important. I can’t help that. | 我们的案子更重要 这没办法 |
[18:26] | You should join us. Best of the best and all that. | 你应该加入我们 王牌中的王牌 |
[18:30] | Happy where I am. | 我对我现在的职位很满意 |
[18:32] | What do you know about Miller Mackenzie? | 你了解米勒・麦肯兹吗 |
[18:34] | Works out of Hong Kong. His file is restricted. | 生意在香港 他的资料有访问限制 |
[18:38] | Yeah, right, right. Um, real-estate guy. | 是的 搞房地产的 |
[18:42] | With a locked file? Why? | 可他的资料保密 为什么 |
[18:43] | What’s your interest? | 你想了解哪方面 |
[18:45] | His name came up in a murder investigation. | 他涉嫌一起谋杀案 |
[18:46] | Murder? That’s not Miller’s bag. | 谋杀 这不像是米勒会干的事 |
[18:49] | File’s restricted because with that much real estate, | 他的资料保密是因为 他房产众多 |
[18:52] | he’s bound to rent to a money launderer or two. | 怕是会租给洗钱的人 |
[18:55] | That’s it? | 就是这样吗 |
[18:57] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[19:04] | I don’t know, I feel like Johnny was doing fine in prison, | 我不知道 我觉得约翰在监狱里好好的 |
[19:07] | you know, I mean, like, well enough, | 我是说 就是没出什么问题 |
[19:09] | then I-I get him involved in this case | 然后我把他扯进了这个案子 |
[19:11] | and I feel like I started something, | 我觉得这是因我而起 |
[19:13] | and now, I don’t know, I think maybe | 现在 我不知道 我觉得也许 |
[19:15] | he’s in trouble ’cause of me. | 因为我 他陷入麻烦了 |
[19:16] | You realize I’m not a therapist? | 你知道我不是个治疗师 |
[19:18] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[19:21] | I don’t know, I just can’t tell when he’s lying, you know? | 我不知道 我只是分不清他什么时候是在说谎 |
[19:24] | It takes effort to lie. | 说谎也不容易 |
[19:26] | Next time you visit, look him in the eyes and ask. | 下次你去看他的时候 看着他的眼睛问他 |
[19:28] | If there’s a flicker in his energy, his focus, | 如果他的精神和焦点有些飘忽不定 |
[19:31] | you’ll see it. | 你就能看出来了 |
[19:32] | A flicker in his focus? Okay. | 焦点飘忽不定 好的 |
[19:35] | What’s this? | 这是在干嘛 |
[19:37] | Oh, hey, we were just, uh, talking about the case. | 我们在 讨论案子 |
[19:39] | – She’s lying to us. – What? What? | – 她骗了我们 – 什么 |
[19:41] | Who is Miller Mackenzie really? | 米勒・麦肯兹到底是谁 |
[19:43] | His FBI file is restricted, | 他在联邦调查局的资料被设置了限制访问 |
[19:45] | and when I said his name to Counterintelligence, | 我问反间局的人他的事 |
[19:46] | the temperature dropped 10 degrees. | 气氛陡然凝固 |
[19:48] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[19:50] | You know I am not leaving here until you tell me the truth. | 你知道的 你不告诉我真相我是不会离开的 |
[19:54] | Who is Miller Mackenzie? | 米勒・麦肯兹是谁 |
[19:58] | He’s an illegal arms dealer. | 他是个非法武器经营商 |
[20:00] | A dangerous man. | 一个危险的人 |
[20:02] | Why didn’t you tell us that? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[20:04] | When I first met Miller, I ignored the warning signs. | 我第一次见到米勒的时候 我无视警示 |
[20:07] | He paid me a lot of money. | 他给了我很多钱 |
[20:09] | Then I realized what I was doing… | 然后我才意识到自己在做什么 |
[20:11] | reading his enemies, his supposed friends. | 解读他的敌人 他所谓的朋友 |
[20:15] | He used me to sell guns to dictators and cartels. | 他利用我向独裁者以及垄断企业出售枪支 |
[20:19] | And you blame yourself? | 你责怪自己吗 |
[20:20] | People died because of me. | 人们因我而死 |
[20:22] | Vivian, do you have any records, | 薇薇安 你有记录吗 |
[20:24] | anything we could use to link him to criminal activities? | 一切可以证明他和犯罪活动相关的东西 |
[20:29] | My notes… from our readings. | 我在解卦时候的笔记 |
[20:32] | – Where are they? – In the desk at the parlor. | – 笔记在哪里 – 在我会客室的桌子里 |
[20:33] | Center drawer, there’s a false bottom. | 中间的抽屉 那里有个夹层 |
[20:35] | I can show you. | 我可以拿给你 |
[20:36] | No. No. It’s too dangerous. | 不 不 这太危险了 |
[20:38] | The assassin Miller hired could be staking out the parlor | 米勒雇的杀手可能正等着 |
[20:40] | hoping for you to go back so he can finish the job. | 你回到那里 好让他收尾 |
[20:41] | We could go. | 我们可以去 |
[20:43] | It’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[20:45] | Grab your wand. | 拿好你的魔杖 |
[20:48] | I don’t have a wand. It’s… A thing she does. | 我没有什么魔杖 这就是…她开的一个玩笑 |
[20:51] | It’s hilarious. | 真好笑啊 |
[20:52] | You’re hilarious, Kay! | 你太搞笑了 凯 |
[21:07] | People don’t usually say no to me. | 一般没人敢拒绝我的 |
[21:08] | No. | 不 |
[21:12] | My friend with the bum kidney. | 我那个肾坏掉的朋友 |
[21:14] | You’re gonna help him escape from the hospital. | 你得帮他逃出医院 |
[21:16] | See, you got a broken rib that needs tending to. | 你断了一根肋骨 得处理一下 |
[21:21] | I’m fine. They’d check me. | 我没事 他们会检查出来的 |
[21:23] | Don’t worry, Mr. Black. | 别担心 布莱克先生 |
[21:31] | I thought about that, too. | 那个我也考虑到了 |
[21:47] | Daniels, FBI. We called ahead. | 丹尼尔斯 联调局的 我们提前打过电话了 |
[21:49] | I’ll show you back. | 我带你们到后面去 |
[22:01] | Her notes are gone. | 她的笔记不见了 |
[22:02] | She said they’d be there. Does that mean…? | 她说她放在这里的 这是不是意味着… |
[22:05] | The assassin got to them first. | 杀手把他们拿走了 |
[22:06] | Anyone else been here? | 还有别人来过这里吗 |
[22:08] | No. Not since I arrived. | 没有 我到了之后就没有了 |
[22:10] | How do you identify a hit man? | 怎么样才能辨认出一个杀手呢 |
[22:11] | Well, the best are unassuming. They’re inconspicuous. | 最好的杀手都很低调 都非常不显眼 |
[22:13] | Boring even. | 甚至有些无聊 |
[22:15] | Do you have a pen? | 你有笔吗 |
[22:20] | If anyone suspicious shows up, call me immediately. | 如果有任何可疑人员出现 马上打给我 |
[22:23] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[22:24] | Cameron. | 卡梅伦 |
[22:33] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[22:41] | Classic palm. Nice. | 经典的把戏 优秀 |
[22:43] | Backup requested, 245 Baxter. | 请求支援 巴克斯特街245号 |
[22:45] | How’d you know it was him? | 你怎么知道是他 |
[22:46] | Shoes are Prada and the pen he gave me is a Montblanc. | 鞋是普拉达的 而他给我的笔是万宝龙的 |
[22:50] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[22:52] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[22:54] | Put down the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[22:55] | Not gonna happen. | 没门 |
[22:56] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[22:59] | Now. | 立刻 |
[23:02] | Greene? What are you doing here? | 格林 你在这里干嘛 |
[23:05] | This is my case. | 这是我的案子 |
[23:10] | You were running an active operation on our suspect | 你还在继续调查我们的嫌犯 |
[23:12] | and you didn’t tell us? | 却没有告诉我们 |
[23:14] | Operational security. You know the drill. | 出于行动安全考虑 你们知道规矩的 |
[23:16] | Right. God forbid Counterintelligence share intel. | 没错 上帝不允许反间谍局分享情报 |
[23:18] | That’s not what this was about. | 这不是问题的关键 |
[23:19] | Fine. Tell us what it is about. | 好吧 那你说问题是什么 |
[23:21] | I’ve been working on Miller Mackenzie for two years. | 我已经调查米勒・麦肯兹两年了 |
[23:24] | I have a team of agents under cover, posing as weapons buyers. | 我有一队卧底探员 假装成军火买家 |
[23:27] | Problem is, every time we’re about to make a deal, | 问题是 每次快要达成交易的时候 |
[23:29] | he pulls out. | 他都退出了 |
[23:30] | He sent a hit man to kill Vivian. | 他派了一个杀手去杀薇薇安 |
[23:32] | Can’t you get him on that? | 这不足成为证据逮捕他吗 |
[23:33] | Quincy James, our hit man, | 昆西・詹姆斯 也就是这个杀手 |
[23:35] | was hired through the dark web. | 是在网络黑市上雇的 |
[23:37] | They never met. | 他们从来没见过面 |
[23:38] | Only way to put Miller behind bars | 把米勒关进监狱的唯一方法 |
[23:40] | is to get him on weapons charges. | 就是以贩卖军火起诉他 |
[23:42] | – That’s why Vivian needs to go back to him. – Wait, what? | – 所以薇薇安需要回到他身边 – 等等 你说什么 |
[23:45] | Miller will only make the deal if Vivian tells him it’s safe. | 只有薇薇安告诉他 他是安全的 他才会答应这个交易 |
[23:51] | He didn’t send Quincy to kill her. | 他没有派昆西去杀她 |
[23:52] | He wants her back. | 他是想让她回去 |
[23:54] | And if he doesn’t get her, our whole operation falls apart. | 如果他找不到她 我们的整个行动就完蛋了 |
[24:02] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[24:03] | They want Vivian to convince Miller | 他们想让薇薇安去说服米勒 |
[24:04] | to go through with a fake arms deal? | 答应一个假的军火交易 |
[24:06] | This is the guy she’s running from. | 这可是她在躲的人 |
[24:07] | You don’t have to, Vivian. | 你可以不用勉强 薇薇安 |
[24:09] | No one’s forcing you to do this. | 没有人强迫你这么做 |
[24:10] | But this is the only way to put him behind bars, right? | 但这是把他抓进去的唯一方法 对吧 |
[24:13] | To end this? | 能结束这一切 |
[24:14] | You can’t feel guilty about what happened with Irene. | 你不必为艾琳的事感到愧疚 |
[24:16] | All right? That was not your fault. | 好吗 那不是你的错 |
[24:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:20] | But I want to make my own destiny. | 但我想掌握自己的命运 |
[24:22] | Somebody once told me that. | 有人这么对我说过 |
[24:24] | Yeah, well, that guy’s not always right. | 好吧 但那个人也不是永远正确的 |
[24:26] | Miller will never stop. | 米勒不会停手的 |
[24:29] | I can’t spend the rest of my life wondering | 我不愿下半生要时刻担心 |
[24:31] | when the next hit man will appear | 下一个杀手什么时候会出现 |
[24:32] | or worried I’m gonna get someone else killed. | 或是担心别人会因自己丧命 |
[24:34] | I have to do this… no matter how dangerous it is. | 我必须去完成这个任务 不管有多危险 |
[24:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:39] | But it won’t be easy. | 但这不会那么容易 |
[24:40] | Miller’s not only paranoid. | M米勒不仅十分偏执 |
[24:42] | He grew up in Hong Kong. | 他是在香港长大的 |
[24:44] | He’s obsessed with Chinese culture and symbology. | 他还对中国文化和符号学非常痴迷 |
[24:47] | One bad sign and it won’t matter how good my reading is. | 不管我算出来的有多好 只要有一个坏兆头 |
[24:50] | He’ll kill the deal. | 他就会终止交易 |
[24:52] | I can’t make the universe give him auspicious signs. | 我没法让上天给他一个吉兆 |
[24:58] | Leave that to me. | 这就留给我吧 |
[25:05] | I’ve seen your show, John. | 我看过你的演出 约翰 |
[25:07] | I’ll be watching you. | 我会盯着你的 |
[25:09] | A fan, great. | 我的粉丝 太棒了 |
[25:27] | Dollar? | 戴乐 |
[25:29] | Open the door and come out! | 开门出来 |
[25:37] | Hey! Open the door! | 嘿 快开门 |
[25:44] | Hey! Open the door! | 嘿 快开门 |
[25:49] | Dollar, open this door right now! | 戴乐 马上给我开门 |
[25:51] | What’s with all the noise? | 吵吵嚷嚷干嘛呢 |
[25:53] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[25:54] | Can’t. Handcuffed to the bed, remember? | 不行啊 我被铐在床上了 记得吗 |
[26:03] | So, this is the Deception Group? | 所以 这就是幻术团队 |
[26:06] | Indeed. We aim to deceive! | 没错 我们以欺骗你的眼睛为目的 |
[26:12] | Give him a chance. | 给他们一个机会 |
[26:13] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[26:15] | All right, our minds are designed to look for signs. | 好了 我们的大脑天生就会寻找迹象 |
[26:19] | Good ones, bad ones. | 好的迹象 坏的迹象 |
[26:20] | The question is, which signs do we belive in? | 问题在于 我们应该相信怎样的迹象 |
[26:26] | Our plan is to show Miller Mackenzie | 我们的计划就是给米勒・麦肯兹看 |
[26:28] | exactly the right signs that he needs to see | 他正需要看到的迹象 |
[26:32] | to make the deal with your agents. | 让他和你们的探员达成交易 |
[26:34] | Are you about to turn that into a horseshoe? | 你是想把那个做变成一个马蹄吗 |
[26:35] | What? | 什么 |
[26:37] | No, that would be ridiculous. | 当然不 那太荒唐了 |
[26:39] | We’ve put together a proposal. | 我们已经做好了一个计划 |
[26:41] | We’re gonna need access to Miller’s favorite hotel, | 我们需要进入米勒最喜欢的酒店 |
[26:44] | control of the lobby and the elevators, | 对大堂 电梯的控制权 |
[26:46] | and lots of undercover agents. | 还有很多便衣探员 |
[26:48] | And lots of fish. | 还有很多鱼 |
[26:50] | You didn’t say anything about fish. | 鱼的事情你没提过啊 |
[26:51] | It was a late addition. You’ll love it. | 这是最后加上的 你会喜欢的 |
[26:53] | There is one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[26:55] | – Outside of fish? – Yeah. For the deception to work, | – 除了鱼之外 – 是的 为了让成功骗到他 |
[26:57] | one of your agents will need to pose as Quincy James, | 需要你们的一个探员扮成昆西・詹姆斯 |
[26:59] | the assassin, to deliver Vivian. | 那个杀手 把薇薇安交付给他 |
[27:01] | Now, we know they never met, so physical type doesn’t matter, | 既然我们知道他们从未见面 体型就不重要了 |
[27:04] | but he will need to be an expert at sleight of hand. | 但他必须会戏法 |
[27:08] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[27:10] | Miller uses his own personal Mahjong tiles | 米勒会用自己的麻将牌 |
[27:13] | for every reading. | 进行占卜 |
[27:14] | We’ll need to swap ’em out. | 我们要把它们掉包 |
[27:15] | My people can’t do sleight of hand. | 我的人不会变戏法 |
[27:17] | He knows. | 他知道 |
[27:18] | Oh, you know what? I could do it. | 你知道吗 我能做到 |
[27:20] | I could pose as Quincy, make the switch. | 我可以冒充昆西 掉个包 |
[27:23] | Plus, Viv knows me, so, you know, | 而且 薇薇认识我 所以 |
[27:24] | I could keep an eye on her. | 我可以监视她 |
[27:25] | – He’s a civilian. – Cameron’s good, | – 他就是个普通人 – 很厉害 |
[27:28] | and we’ll have agents nearby if anything happens. | 我们还会在附近埋伏特工以防万一 |
[27:30] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[27:34] | Quincy’s phone. | 昆西的手机 |
[27:39] | Miller’s asking for an update. Wants Quincy to call. | 米勒要求提供最新消息 想让昆西打过来 |
[27:42] | I guess that’s you. | 我猜应该是你来打 |
[27:52] | Miller. | 米勒 |
[27:53] | Mr. Mackenzie, I have your psychic. | 麦肯兹先生 我手上有你的通灵师 |
[27:55] | Fillmore Plaza in two hours. | 两小时后到菲尔莫尔酒店 |
[28:00] | After we get Vivian, kill him. | 等我们接到薇薇安后 杀了他 |
[28:06] | Listen up. Miller is scheduled to arrive in 30 minutes. | 听好了 米勒预定三十分钟后到达 |
[28:10] | He’ll be escorted to his room for his reading with Vivian. | 他会被护送到他的房间去找薇薇安占卜 |
[28:12] | The room is wired. | 房间装了窃听器 |
[28:14] | If anything goes wrong, we have agents ready to move in. | 若有任何不测 我们整装待发的特工就会进去 |
[28:16] | When Miller makes the sale, we grab him. | 当米勒做交易时 我们就抓住他 |
[28:18] | Cameron? | 卡梅伦 |
[28:19] | Deception Group is set. | 眼见为虚小组准备好了 |
[28:27] | Don’t worry, Mr. Miller. You’re in good hands. | 别担心 米勒先生 找我们算是找对人了 |
[28:37] | Target is en route. | 目标在途中 |
[28:38] | Next up… numerology. | 下一步 数字命理 |
[28:40] | Miller grew up in Hong Kong | 米勒在香港长大 |
[28:42] | where eight is traditionally a good sign. | 根据那里的传统 八是个好兆头 |
[28:58] | What are the odds? | 多小的几率啊 |
[28:59] | Eight green lights in a row… in Manhattan. | 在曼哈顿有八盏绿灯排成一行 |
[29:01] | Must be our lucky day. | 肯定是我们的幸运日 |
[29:09] | He’s all yours, Jordan. | 他归你管了 乔丹 |
[29:10] | Mr. Mackenzie? | 麦肯兹先生 |
[29:12] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[29:17] | Ah, our Gold Arowana. Only the best! | 我们的金龙鱼 只挑最好的 |
[29:21] | Gold Arowana are considered very lucky in Chinese culture. | 在中国文化中金龙鱼十分吉利 |
[29:25] | Fish are associated with good fortune and wealth. | 鱼跟好运以及财富联系在一起 |
[29:28] | Do you know how expensive those gold fish were? | 你们知道那些金鱼有多贵吗 |
[29:30] | Ah, don’t worry. We keep receipts. | 别担心 我们留了收据 |
[29:33] | No, we don’t. | 没有 我们没留 |
[29:36] | Have a wonderful stay, sir. | 先生 祝您过得愉快 |
[29:38] | Welcome back, Mr. Mackenzie. | 麦肯兹先生 欢迎回来 |
[29:39] | I’m Naomi, your personal concierge. | 我是拿俄米 你的私人门房 |
[29:41] | How was your flight? | 您的飞行旅途怎么样 |
[29:42] | Color is also important to him. | 颜色对他也很重要 |
[29:44] | Red symbolizes good luck and happiness. | 红色代表好运和幸福 |
[29:47] | You are going to love Room 2028. | 你会喜欢2028号房的 |
[29:50] | I want 2058. | 我想要2058号房 |
[29:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:53] | I will just check the availability of that room. | 我会查看下那一间是否空房 |
[29:55] | Why is he changing rooms? | 他为什么要换房间 |
[29:56] | I don’t know. He’s paranoid. | 我不知道 他生性多疑 |
[29:58] | We don’t have time to wire a different room. | 我们没时间给别的房间装窃听器了 |
[29:59] | We’ll be blind. We won’t know what’s happening in there. | 我们会无法监视 就不能知道里面发生什么了 |
[30:01] | This is the only shot we’ve got. Cameron? | 这是我们唯一的赌注 卡梅伦 |
[30:03] | We’ve got bigger problems. | 更大的问题出现了 |
[30:05] | 2058’s door is the wrong color. | 2058号房门颜色不对 |
[30:07] | We painted 2028 red. The rest are still white. | 我们把2028号房门涂成了红色 其他的都还是白色 |
[30:09] | White symbolizes death. | 白色代表死亡 |
[30:10] | We have to change it. | 我们必须改变现状 |
[30:13] | Dina, try and get him to keep 2028. | 狄娜 试着让他留在2028号房 |
[30:15] | – Mm-hmm. – Why is it taking so long? | – 嗯哼 – 为什么要这么久 |
[30:17] | The computer’s just a bit slow. | 电脑有点慢 |
[30:19] | Mr. Mackenzie, between you and I, | 麦肯兹先生 悄悄的说 |
[30:21] | Room 2028 is a much better room. | 2028号房是个更棒的房间 |
[30:24] | The park’s views at sunset are just stunning. | 黄昏时公园的景色美得无与伦比 |
[30:26] | I want 2058. | 我想要2058号房 |
[30:28] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[30:30] | Gunter, I need a red door to 2058 in two minutes. | 甘特 两分钟之内给我把2058房换成红房门 |
[30:33] | What? | 什么 |
[30:35] | I can’t paint a door that fast. Are you insane? | 我没办法那么快地刷门 你疯了吗 |
[30:38] | Then move it. Move now. | 那就开始做 现在就去 |
[30:40] | Don’t worry, Cameron. I got it. | 别担心 我明白了 |
[30:41] | Thanks, Jordan. | 谢谢 乔丹 |
[30:45] | Dina, you got to slow him down, | 狄娜 你要拖住他 |
[30:46] | give Gunter and Jordan more time. | 给甘特和乔丹更多的时间 |
[30:47] | The room isn’t quite ready. | 房间还没完全准备好 |
[30:49] | Could I interest you in a complimentary drink at the bar? | 我能为您介绍下酒吧的免费酒饮吗 |
[30:51] | Just take me to the room. | 直接带我去房间就好 |
[30:53] | Certainly. | 当然了 |
[31:00] | Hurry up. | 快 |
[31:08] | Please be ready. | 拜托准备好 |
[31:22] | The door’s red. The rest are white. | 这扇门是红色的 其余的都是白色 |
[31:25] | You have an eye for detail. | 你真是洞察秋毫 |
[31:27] | Our grand suites are designed for | 我们的豪华套房是为 |
[31:28] | our customers with the finest taste. | 品味最高雅的顾客设计的 |
[31:31] | After you. | 您先请 |
[31:35] | This is it. Are you ready? | 时机已到 你准备好了吗 |
[31:41] | Quincy James for Mr. Mackenzie. | 昆西・詹姆斯想见麦肯兹先生 |
[31:49] | Cellphone. | 手机 |
[32:00] | Vivian. | 薇薇安 |
[32:06] | It’s so good to see you. | 能见到你真是太好了 |
[32:11] | You, too, Miller. | 我也是 Miller |
[32:12] | You shouldn’t have run. I could have made it right. | 你不该跑掉的 我本可以让事情回归正轨 |
[32:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:16] | I need you, Viv. | 我需要你 薇薇 |
[32:17] | These past few months have been hell for me. | 这几个月我过得如同身处地狱 |
[32:19] | I panicked. Made a mistake. | 我害怕 犯了错误 |
[32:24] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[32:25] | I will always protect you. | 我会永远保护你 |
[32:31] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[32:34] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没什么 我很好 |
[32:36] | He said you have a business deal here? | 他说你这里有生意要谈 |
[32:38] | I’ll start the reading. | 我会开始占卜 |
[32:39] | You’re upset. | 你很不安 |
[32:42] | He killed your friend. Irene, was it? | 他杀了你的朋友 艾琳 是吗 |
[32:43] | Mr. James. | 詹姆斯先生 |
[32:45] | No, don’t! | 不 不要 |
[32:47] | I hired you to find her. I never said to kill anyone. | 我雇你是要找到她 从没说过要杀掉任何人 |
[32:50] | No. | 别 |
[32:52] | I can’t have another death on my conscience. | 我的良心无法再承受另一个死亡了 |
[32:53] | Please, Miller. | 拜托 米勒 |
[32:59] | For you… | 为了你 |
[33:02] | I’ll spare him. | 我会饶过他 |
[33:12] | We have no idea what’s going on in there. | 我们对里面发生了什么毫无头绪 |
[33:13] | It’s only been a few minutes. | 只过去了几分钟 |
[33:15] | We’re totally blind, and a magician is our only hope? | 我们一无所知 而一个魔术师是我们唯一的希望 |
[33:17] | He will come through. | 他会搞定的 |
[33:20] | I’m trusting you on this. | 在这件事上我是相信你的 |
[33:22] | And I trust Cameron. | 而我相信 |
[33:33] | Please, choose a tile. | 请选一块牌 |
[33:56] | Wealth. | 财富 |
[33:58] | Your chart was right. | 你选的图形很合适 |
[34:00] | This is a very auspicious time for you. | 这对你是个非常吉利的时刻 |
[34:04] | Thank you, Vivian. | 谢谢你 薇薇安 |
[34:06] | That’s exactly what I wanted to hear. | 这恰恰是我想听到的 |
[34:08] | Grab your things. We’re leaving. | 带上你的东西 我们要走了 |
[34:12] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[34:14] | Back to Hong Kong. | 回到香港 |
[34:16] | My men will handle the transaction. | 我的人会处理这笔交易 |
[34:20] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[34:21] | Right. | 是啊 |
[34:29] | Go to the buyers. Room 2011. | 去找买家 2011号房 |
[34:32] | They’ve got the money on hand to close the deal with me. | 他们手上有与我完成交易的钱 |
[34:34] | Kill everyone in that room and take the money. | 杀掉那间房里的所有人 带走钱 |
[34:37] | What about him? | 那他呢 |
[34:39] | As soon as I’m gone, kill him. | 我一离开就杀掉他 |
[35:00] | Check the other rooms. | 检查别的房间 |
[35:09] | Cameron, what happened?! | 卡梅伦 发生什么了 |
[35:11] | Miller’s men are coming. | 米勒的人要来了 |
[35:17] | – FBI! – Get on the floor, now! | – FBI – 立刻趴下 |
[35:19] | Turn around! | 转身 |
[35:21] | Where’s Vivian? | 薇薇安在哪 |
[35:22] | Miller took her. She must be in the elevator. | 米勒带走她了 她肯定在电梯里 |
[35:24] | Damn it. Dina, Mike, slow Miller down. | 该死 蒂娜 迈克 拖住米勒 |
[35:26] | Be careful. He has Vivian. | 小心点 薇薇安在他手上 |
[35:33] | Miller, I don’t have my things. I need to go back… | 米勒 我忘了我的东西 我要回去 |
[35:36] | I’ll buy you all that when we get there. | 到了之后我会给你买所有的东西 |
[35:42] | 10th floor. | 十楼 |
[35:50] | Mr. Mackenzie. Have you tried your bath yet? | 麦肯兹先生 你试用过浴室了吗 |
[35:54] | No. | 没有 |
[36:00] | Eighth floor. | 八楼 |
[36:01] | Oh, this is 8. I meant to press 7. | 这是八楼啊 我本想按七楼来着 |
[36:04] | – My apologies. – Don’t. | – 抱歉 – 别 |
[36:06] | I’m in a rush. | 我赶时间 |
[36:07] | Of course. Busy schedule. | 当然了 你行程很满 |
[36:09] | I apologize. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:11] | Doors closing. | 门正在关闭 |
[36:12] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[36:14] | Thanks for holding it. | 感谢帮忙 |
[36:17] | Boop. | 噗 |
[36:18] | Doors closing. | 门正在关闭 |
[36:20] | This is my first day in the Big Apple. | 这是我第一次来纽约 |
[36:23] | Can you tell? | 看的出来吗 |
[36:26] | New York can be a little bit stressful, | 纽约让人感到有一点紧张 |
[36:28] | but, um… everything’s gonna be A-okay. | 但一切都还好 |
[36:35] | I’m so pumped about my first authentic New York experience… | 我对我第一次真正的纽约之行感到兴奋不已 |
[36:38] | “Lion King”! | 狮子王 |
[36:40] | Lobby. | 大厅 |
[36:48] | Miller Mackenzie, you’re under arrest! | 米勒・麦肯兹 你被捕了 |
[36:49] | Drop your gun! | 放下你的枪 |
[36:51] | – Don’t worry, Viv. – You’re gonna be fine. | – 别怕 小薇 – 你不会有事的 |
[36:54] | Don’t come any closer. | 别靠近我 |
[36:56] | Drop your gun. | 放下你的枪 |
[36:59] | I’ll see you again, Viv. | 我会再见到你的 小薇 |
[37:00] | My lawyers will get me out. | 我的律师会把我弄出来的 |
[37:02] | I’ll use everything I have to find you. | 我会不惜一切代价找到你 |
[37:11] | No! | 不 |
[37:13] | No! | 不 |
[37:17] | No! | 不 |
[37:19] | Vivian! | 薇薇安 |
[37:31] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[37:35] | Viv, hold on! | 小薇 坚持住 |
[37:37] | Vivian! | 薇薇安 |
[37:47] | Everyone wants to know the future. | 每个人都想预知未来 |
[37:49] | We look for signs, meaning. | 我们在混乱中找寻迹象 意义 |
[37:52] | Order in chaos. | 和秩序 |
[38:07] | On stage, chaos is banished. | 在舞台上 混乱是不存在的 |
[38:10] | On stage, I am fate. | 在舞台上 我就是命运 |
[38:14] | I know what’s gonna happen next. | 我知道接下来会发生什么 |
[38:21] | Of course, life isn’t like that. | 当然 生活并不如此 |
[38:24] | I can’t control everything. | 我无法掌控一切 |
[38:32] | That’s enough, Brando. He’s gone. | 够了 布兰多 他已经走了 |
[38:34] | But nothing’s impossible. | 但一切皆有可能 |
[38:37] | You can move now, Viv. | 你可以动了 小薇 |
[38:43] | Did it work? Is it over? | 成功了吗 结束了吗 |
[38:45] | Congratulations. You’re dead. | 恭喜 你已经死了 |
[38:47] | Nice work with the gun. | 这枪处理得很好 |
[38:48] | You say it like it’s a surprise. | 你说得仿佛是意外一样 |
[38:53] | I make the best props, don’t I, Jordan? | 我做小道具最厉害了是吧 乔丹 |
[38:54] | Great gun swap, too, Jordan. | 你偷换枪也换得很不错啊 |
[38:57] | Ah, our Gold Arowana. Only the best! | 我们的金龙鱼才是最棒的 |
[39:01] | This is what you guys do all the time? | 这是你们这群人一直在做的吗 |
[39:03] | What, this? | 什么 这个 |
[39:06] | This was an easy one. | 这个是比较简单的 |
[39:14] | I got word that our friend Dollar is halfway to Mexico. | 我听说我们的朋友戴乐已经在去墨西哥的路上了 |
[39:20] | Glad I could help. | 很高兴我能帮忙 |
[39:21] | You are an impressive man, Mr. Black. | 你是一个神奇的人 布莱克先生 |
[39:25] | I’m looking forward to future endeavors. | 我期待下一次的尝试 |
[39:27] | There won’t be a next time. | 不会有第二次了 |
[39:42] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[39:46] | If you need any advice, call me. | 如果你需要任何建议 找我 |
[39:48] | Something tells me that I will. | 直觉告诉我我会的 |
[39:52] | Dina was the one who told me your father’s name. | 狄娜告诉了我你父亲的名字 |
[39:55] | I can’t see your secrets. | 我看不出来你的秘密 |
[39:57] | Please, I can spot mumbo jumbo a mile away. | 拜托 这很明显是胡言乱语 |
[40:02] | – Bye, guys. – Bye. | – 再见各位 – 再见 |
[40:03] | What was that all about? Thanks a lot. | 刚才那都是什么 真是谢谢你了 |
[40:05] | Why, why, why did you come clean? | 为什么 为什么 你为什么要全盘供认 |
[40:07] | I had weeks of pranks planned for him, | 我给他准备了好几个月的恶作剧 |
[40:09] | all the stuff you told me. | 就是利用那些你告诉我的事 |
[40:10] | You should be nicer to him. | 你应该对他好点 |
[40:12] | He sees you like a son. | 他把你看作他的儿子 |
[40:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[40:20] | Your car’s outside. | 接你的车在外面了 |
[40:22] | This is your packet… new identity, passport. | 这是你的包 有新的身份证 护照 |
[40:24] | WITSEC will help with everything else. | 证人保护计划会帮你处理好剩下的事情 |
[40:25] | – I can’t thank you enough. – You already did. | – 真的非常感谢你 – 你已经说过了 |
[40:28] | Miller’s in jail because of you. | 米勒因为你才进了监狱 |
[40:33] | So, I guess I was right. | 所以 我猜我是对的 |
[40:36] | You made your own fate. | 你决定了自己的命运 |
[40:38] | Your chart said you had to die, but you didn’t. | 你的星盘说你一定会死 但你没有 |
[40:41] | But I did. | 但我的确死了 |
[40:42] | My chart said it was my fate, and look. | 我的星盘说这是我的命运 看 |
[40:45] | – Oh. – Vivian’s dead. | – 噢 – 薇薇安死了 |
[40:47] | – Okay. – I even have a new life. | – 好吧 – 我甚至有了新的生活 |
[40:49] | Enjoy it, okay? | 享受它吧 好吗 |
[40:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:57] | Oh, and your brother? | 噢 你的弟弟 |
[41:00] | If anyone can help him change his fate, it’s you. | 如果有谁能帮助他改变他的命运的话 那就是你 |
[41:03] | Talk to him. | 跟他聊聊 |
[41:05] | Look for “Flickers in his focus,” Right? | 发掘他眼神中的闪烁 是吗 |
[41:08] | It works. | 有用的 |
[41:12] | I heard about the escape. | 我听说了那个越狱 |
[41:14] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[41:16] | So, you weren’t doing another favor? | 所以你没有帮别人的忙吗 |
[41:20] | Look, John, I know it’s hard in here. | 约翰 我知道在这很艰难 |
[41:22] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[41:24] | All right, I deserve that. | 好吧 是我活该 |
[41:29] | I have no idea what it’s like in here. | 我不知道这里到底是怎样的 |
[41:31] | I put you in an impossible position and I’m sorry. | 让你置于如此艰难的处境 我很抱歉 |
[41:34] | But, Johnny, I need you to know that I am always here for you. | 但 约翰 我想要你知道我一直站在你这边 |
[41:42] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:45] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[41:47] | Don’t worry about it. | 不要担心 |
[42:05] | You lost your focus. | 你走神了 |
[42:08] | Nobody’s perfect. Not even me. | 没人是完美的 包括我 |