时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m Cameron Black. | 我是卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[00:01] | I was the world’s greatest illusionist, | 我曾是世界上最杰出的幻术大师 |
[00:03] | while nobody knew I had a twin brother behind the scenes. | 然而没人知道 在幕后我还有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[00:06] | Until the night he was framed for murder. | 直到他被人陷害 担上杀人的罪名 |
[00:08] | After the wreck, I tried to save her. | 撞车后 我试着想救她 |
[00:10] | She wasn’t the woman from the car. | 她不是我车里的那个女人 |
[00:11] | This body was a different woman. | 尸体是另一个女人 |
[00:13] | I knew it wasn’t an accident. I was set up. | 这不是意外 有人陷害我 |
[00:15] | Now I’ve teamed up with the FBI. | 现在我已同FBI组队 |
[00:17] | You’re Cameron Black. That’s Agent Kay Daniels. | 你是卡梅伦·布莱克 那是特工凯·丹尼尔斯 |
[00:19] | I know a few tricks, too. And we have a deal. | 我也知道些小把戏 我们达成了协议 |
[00:21] | She helps me prove my brother’s innocent, | 她帮助证明我兄弟的清白 |
[00:23] | I help her solve the kind of crimes | 我帮她侦破 |
[00:24] | only a master of deception could crack. | 只有幻术大师才可解决的案件 |
[00:26] | I feel like we should be chasing somebody. | 我觉得我们得抓个人 |
[00:28] | Thankfully, I don’t work alone. | 幸好我并非独自作战 |
[00:29] | For my team of illusionists, | 因为我拥有幻术团队 |
[00:31] | there’s no criminal we can’t trick, | 我们可以瞒过任何罪犯 |
[00:32] | no killer we can’t track. | 可以追踪任何杀手 |
[00:34] | Like I always say, “Nothing’s impossible.” | 正如我常说的那样 一切皆有可能 |
[00:42] | Some people doodle hearts on napkins. | 有些人的魔术是在餐巾纸上画桃心 |
[00:44] | My brother and I… | 我们兄弟俩… |
[00:46] | We plan escapes. | 计划逃脱 |
[00:48] | Comes with being a magician, I guess, | 我猜这是魔术师的天性 |
[00:49] | and kind of ironic now that he’s stuck in prison. | 讽刺的是 他现在被困在监狱 |
[00:52] | But on some level, don’t we all dream of escaping? | 但从某种程度讲 我们都梦想着逃脱不是吗 |
[00:56] | Not from prison, maybe, but from our everyday lives? | 不是越狱 而是逃离每日的生活 |
[01:00] | We feel trapped. | 我们仿佛被困 |
[01:02] | We dream about leaving a dead-end job | 幻想辞去没有出头之日的工作 |
[01:04] | or breaking free from our daily routines. | 或者摆脱循规蹈矩 |
[01:07] | That’s why people love magic, | 这就是人们热爱魔术的原因 |
[01:09] | because we crave surprise, | 因为我们渴望惊喜 |
[01:12] | an escape from the predictable… | 脱离可预测… |
[01:16] | That one moment when we genuinely don’t know | 那种时候 没人知道 |
[01:20] | what’ll happen next. | 后续如何 |
[01:22] | No, no, no, no! | 不要 |
[01:25] | That’s how we know we’re alive. | 由此可知我们仍然活着 |
[01:26] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[01:41] | Four paintings, four explosives, and one trapped employee. | 四幅画 四处爆炸物 一位被困员工 |
[01:44] | Someone overrode our security gate. | 有人控制了安全门 |
[01:46] | – We can’t lift it. – What about your cameras? | – 我们没法将其升起 – 监控摄像呢 |
[01:47] | Frozen for 12 minutes. | 死机了十二分钟 |
[01:49] | The museum was empty, | 博物馆空无一人 |
[01:50] | so the guard on duty didn’t notice. | 所以当班保安并未察觉 |
[01:51] | But nothing was taken. None of this makes sense. | 但没有丢东西 这讲不通 |
[01:54] | Not yet, but it will. | 目前而已 会弄清楚的 |
[01:59] | If you could, um… | 你能不能… |
[02:12] | Agent Daniels? | 丹尼尔斯探员 |
[02:13] | Uh, Francis Cornish, museum curator. | 弗兰西斯·康沃尔 博物馆馆长 |
[02:15] | Sorry, I’m a little shaky. I-I thought I was a pro at this. | 抱歉 我有点慌 我还以为自己很专业 |
[02:18] | I was here for that burglary in ’09. | 我是为了第九区盗窃而来 |
[02:19] | But to have explosives in there… | 但那里的爆炸物 |
[02:21] | I’m just so scared for the art. | 我很为艺术品担心 |
[02:25] | And for Joan, of course. | 当然也为琼担心 |
[02:28] | Joan? | 琼 |
[02:30] | I’m Kay. | 我是凯 |
[02:31] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[02:32] | Am I gonna die in here? | 我会死在这里吗 |
[02:34] | No. | 不会 |
[02:35] | Hey, our job is to make sure that doesn’t happen. | 我们的职责就是保证这里安然无恙 |
[02:41] | I don’t know why some lunatic did this, | 不知道哪个疯子要这么做 |
[02:42] | but we can’t wait to find out. | 但找出真相 刻不容缓 |
[02:43] | We got to get her out of there. | 我们得将她救出来 |
[02:45] | How? The gate’s locked down. | 怎么办 门锁上了 |
[02:46] | Even the bomb squad couldn’t get through it. | 拆弹小队也进不去 |
[02:49] | We need an escape artist. | 我们需要逃脱专家 |
[03:05] | Cameron Black. | 卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[03:08] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[03:09] | Are you trying to escape? | 你想开溜 |
[03:10] | Me? No. | 我吗 才没有 |
[03:12] | I was just, uh… just gonna make breakfast. | 我只是 想做早餐 |
[03:14] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[03:15] | Well, you know what’s better than breakfast? | 你知道什么比早餐更好吗 |
[03:24] | Vibrating pants. | 震动的裤子 |
[03:26] | Nice trick. | 不错的小把戏 |
[03:27] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[03:28] | I also got a bunny in here. | 这里还有只兔子 |
[03:29] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[03:33] | Hello? | 哈罗 |
[03:34] | It’s Kay. We need you. | 我是凯 我们需要你 |
[03:35] | Sure, yeah. I’ll be right in. | 好的 马上到 |
[03:37] | Just give me an hour? | 再给我一个小时 |
[03:38] | No! Now! We’re on a clock. | 不行 立刻过来 我们现在分秒必争 |
[03:40] | There’s a car waiting for you outside. | 外面有车接你 |
[03:42] | Kay, I’m not, uh… not actually at home. | 凯 我没… 没有在家 |
[03:46] | We’re the FBI, Cameron. | 我们是FBI 卡梅伦 |
[03:47] | We know where you are. Just get in the car. | 我们知道你在哪 上车 |
[03:50] | Huh. | 好吧 |
[03:52] | Well, Vera… | 维拉… |
[03:54] | I’m afraid I have to go. | 恐怕我必须走了 |
[03:56] | The FBI needs me. | FBI需要我 |
[03:59] | The good news is that the bombs are shape charges, | 好消息 是锥形炸药 |
[04:01] | so the explosions won’t reach us out here. | 爆炸无法波及到我们 |
[04:03] | The bad news is that they’re on a remote trigger, | 坏消息 他们是遥控触发 |
[04:05] | so if you can block the frequency… | 如果能屏蔽信号… |
[04:07] | We can’t find it. Stan Hill, bomb squad. | 我们搜不到 我是斯坦·希尔 拆弹小队的 |
[04:09] | We have to get inside to disarm them. | 我们得进去才能拆除 |
[04:11] | – Can you cut through it? – That won’t work. | – 能穿过去吗 – 不行的 |
[04:13] | Dale Soto, museum security. | 戴尔·索托 博物馆安保 |
[04:15] | That gate’s reinforced steel. | 大门是强化钢 |
[04:16] | And the motor’s totally shut. | 动力装置锁死了 |
[04:17] | We can’t pull it. | 我们无法把门拉起来 |
[04:18] | – Won’t need to. – Jeez, Cameron! | – 不需要 – 卡梅伦 |
[04:21] | Cameron Black, | 卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[04:22] | Master of Deception and Escapology. | 幻术和逃脱大师 |
[04:24] | My plan is to break into your gallery, | 我计划闯进去 |
[04:27] | save your docent and the art, | 救下讲解员和画作 |
[04:28] | and get them all out before everything goes boom. | 在爆炸前将他们带出来 |
[04:38] | That was quite an entrance. | 确实是种方法 |
[04:40] | Is there any other kind? | 还有别的选择吗 |
[04:41] | Don’t do anything until you check with me first. | 行动之前 先跟我商量 |
[04:44] | Wouldn’t dare. | 不敢 |
[04:50] | Can you really get me out of here? | 你真能把我救出来 |
[04:52] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[04:53] | Escape is kind of my thing. | 逃脱是我的强项 |
[04:55] | I mean, usually, there are sharks | 我是说 通常有鲨鱼 |
[04:57] | or I’m in a coffin… one time there was both. | 或者在棺材里 有一次两样都有 |
[04:59] | That was problematic. But this? No sweat. | 那很麻烦 但这个 小菜一碟 |
[05:04] | Really? | 真的 |
[05:10] | Hey, Joan. | 琼 |
[05:13] | There’s only one way this thing ends, | 这种局面只有一种结局 |
[05:15] | and that is with you safe on the other side of these bars. | 就是你安全到达铁门的另一边 |
[05:21] | Promise you that. | 我保证 |
[05:23] | Hello? What? | 你好 什么 |
[05:26] | Uh… | 额 |
[05:28] | Wait. | 等等 |
[05:29] | It’s for you. | 是找你的 |
[05:31] | – How are my hostages doing? – It’s him. Get him. | – 我的人质们怎样了 – 是他 追踪他 |
[05:34] | Can you be more specific? | 你具体指的什么 |
[05:35] | Cézanne, Pissarro, Rousseau… | 塞尚 毕沙罗 卢梭… |
[05:38] | You’re holding the paintings hostage. | 你把画作当人质 |
[05:40] | Not to mention whoever triggered the gate. | 更不用提碰门的人了 |
[05:42] | Nothing like a human insurance policy | 没什么比人身安全 |
[05:45] | to make sure you follow the rules. | 更能让你们遵守规则的了 |
[05:46] | Which are? | 你的条件是 |
[05:48] | Wire $120 million to my account in the next two hours. | 两小时后 给我的账上汇款1亿2千万美元 |
[05:51] | Do not touch the gate or attempt a rescue. | 别碰大门 也别试图营救 |
[05:56] | I need a guarantee that you won’t hurt the person inside. | 我需要你保证不伤害门内的人 |
[05:58] | How’s this for a guarantee? | 这样如何 |
[06:00] | Do everything I just said or I blow the whole room. | 照我说的做 不然我将博物馆夷为平地 |
[06:05] | Did we get a trace? | 追踪上了吗 |
[06:06] | Did everyone get that? No one touches the gate. | 听到了吗 不要碰那扇门 |
[06:09] | $120 million? There’s no way. | 1亿2千万 没门 |
[06:11] | Our best play is to find this guy | 在引爆之前 |
[06:12] | before he can detonate anything. | 最好先找到他 |
[06:14] | Start with museum employees. Whoever did this had access. | 先排查博物馆工作人员 案犯有权限 |
[06:16] | I’ll play back the call. | 我会回放电话录音 |
[06:17] | Maybe we can get a clue to his location. | 也许能找到他藏身处的线索 |
[06:19] | Hey, while you guys are doing that, | 你们忙活这事儿的同时 |
[06:20] | I’m going to head to the museum shop, | 我要到博物馆纪念品商店 |
[06:21] | get some fridge magnets. | 拿些冰箱贴 |
[06:25] | Little faith, guys. | 有点信心 伙计们 |
[06:26] | – I promised Joan I’d save her. I’m go… – You promised her? | – 我答应过琼我会救她 我要… – 你答应她了 |
[06:29] | You realize it might not work. | 你明知道这可能有用 |
[06:30] | No, all I got to do is get in there, and I’ll… | 不会的 我只要进到里面 我就会… |
[06:32] | I’m sorry. That’s impossible. | 很抱歉 这不可能 |
[06:34] | Okay, you give worse pep talks than my team does. | 行了 你这样鼓舞士气 比我团队做得更糟 |
[06:37] | Only one man has ever broken in there with the gate down, | 迄今为止只有一个人进去过 |
[06:39] | and we still don’t know how he did it. | 而我们一直都不知道他是怎么做到的 |
[06:41] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[06:42] | Rockland Correctional doing 15 to 20. | 在洛克兰监狱服刑 大概要坐十五到二十年牢吧 |
[06:44] | They caught him, eventually. | 最后他还是给抓住了 |
[06:45] | Rockland Correctional? | 洛克兰监狱 |
[06:46] | No way. It’s too risky. | 别妄想 太冒险了 |
[06:48] | Kay, Johnny’s there. | 凯 约翰就在那里 |
[06:48] | I can find the guy, | 一旦找到那个人 |
[06:50] | figure out how he got past the gate. | 就能知道他是怎么闯进去的 |
[06:51] | And what happens when his fellow inmates | 万一他那些狱友知道 |
[06:52] | find out he’s been helping the FBI? | 他在协助FBI 怎么办 |
[06:53] | He’d be enemy number one. | 他就会成为头号敌人 |
[06:58] | It’s a last resort, okay? | 不到万不得已再这么做 行吗 |
[07:05] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[07:07] | The cameras. | 摄像机 |
[07:09] | Look, those three are the same, but that one, | 看 那边三个相同是一组的 可那一个 |
[07:11] | that one over there… | 还有那边的一个… |
[07:13] | They’re different models. | 型号不同 |
[07:15] | Museum security uses high-end day/night cameras. | 博物馆安保用的是高端日夜运行的摄像机 |
[07:17] | But these two look like they’ve just… | 可这两个看上去像是… |
[07:18] | Francis. | 弗兰西斯 |
[07:21] | Those two. | 那两个 |
[07:23] | They’re not yours, are they? | 不是你们的摄像机 对吗 |
[07:24] | No, why would… | 不是的 为什么… |
[07:26] | Oh, no. | 噢 糟了 |
[07:28] | We’re being watched. | 我们被监视了 |
[07:33] | Joan, need you to step back, okay? | 琼 你得往后退 好吗 |
[07:35] | – What do you mean? Why? – Joan, let go of the gate. | – 什么意思 为什么 – J琼 别碰门闸 |
[07:40] | “What did I say about the gate? Did you think I wasn’t serious? | “我是怎么说的 你觉得我在开玩笑吗 |
[07:44] | I guess I’ll just have to prove it.” | 看来得证明一下我是言而有信的” |
[07:45] | No, no. Don’t do this. | 不 不 住手 |
[07:47] | There’s an innocent woman in there. | 里面有一位无辜的女士 |
[07:49] | “I know. I’m looking at her right now. | “我知道 我正看着她呢 |
[07:51] | She seems to like the Cézanne. | 她似乎很喜欢那幅塞尚的画 |
[07:54] | I’ve never been a fan myself.” | 我可一点兴趣也没有” |
[07:56] | He’s going to blow the Cézanne. | 他就要引爆塞尚的画了 |
[07:58] | No! Please! | 不要 求求你 |
[07:59] | Joan, get down. Joan, on the floor now! | 琼 趴下 琼 马上趴到地上 |
[08:17] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[08:18] | Looks bad. Can I get you a bandage? | 看上去不妙 你要止血贴吗 |
[08:21] | No. I, um… | 不必了 我… |
[08:23] | I don’t want him to see and… | 我不想让他看见 |
[08:27] | Can he hear us, too? | 他也听得见我们说话吗 |
[08:29] | No. It’s just visual. | 不会 他只看得到影像 |
[08:30] | They’re going to snake a camera up there | 他们打算在上面偷偷架一台摄像机 |
[08:32] | so we can see what he can see and figure out how to fight him. | 他看见什么 我们也能看见 然后再想办法对付他 |
[08:37] | In less than 90 minutes? | 九十分钟之内吗 |
[08:39] | Okay, you haven’t seen my TV specials, | 对 你没看过我的特辑 |
[08:40] | so I’m gonna let that slide, ’cause if you had, | 那我就不追究了 如果你看过的话 |
[08:43] | you’d know I’ve done way crazier in way less time. | 你会明白 时间越紧我能完成越疯狂的事 |
[08:47] | Right, the sharks. | 没错 鲨鱼故事 |
[08:49] | No, no, those weren’t for a TV special. | 不是 不是 那不是为了特辑做的 |
[08:50] | Those were just for fun. | 那些只是好玩而已 |
[09:01] | You’re a docent. | 你是一名讲解员 |
[09:02] | Why don’t you tell me about this one? | 给我讲解一下这个 好吗 |
[09:04] | Um… well, that one was painted in 1873, | 行 这幅油画于1873年创作而成 |
[09:08] | and it really set the tone | 它设立的基调 |
[09:09] | for all the French landscapes that followed. | 引领了当时的法国田园风 |
[09:11] | What kind of tone are they going for? Out of focus? | 这是哪门子基调 模糊一片 |
[09:13] | That’s what I’m getting from it. | 我看到的只有这些 |
[09:15] | Kay, what do you think of the blurry village? | 凯 你对那个糊成一片的村庄怎么看 |
[09:17] | You mean View of Pontoise? | 你是说那幅”蓬多瓦兹之景” |
[09:18] | Sure. Wait. How’d you know that? | 对 等等 你怎么知道的 |
[09:20] | Mike’s got the video up. | 迈克已经把摄像机架起来了 |
[09:22] | Okay, Joan. One second. | 琼 稍等片刻 |
[09:25] | Okay, this is what our bombmaker sees. | 看 这是炸弹客所看到的 |
[09:28] | From this camera here, he watches the gate. | 通过这个摄像机 他看得到门闸 |
[09:30] | And from that one up there, he sees the center of the room | 而通过上面那个摄像机 他能看到房间的正中 |
[09:32] | and the wall with the three paintings. | 以及墙上的三幅画 |
[09:33] | Oh, okay. | 噢 明白了 |
[09:35] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[09:37] | We can do a Von Liebig. | 我们来一个”冯氏”移形换影法 |
[09:38] | A Von what? | 冯什么 |
[09:41] | Bad guy’s watching the room like a hawk, right? | 那家伙像鹰一样盯着房间 对吗 |
[09:43] | So, what we do is, we trick his camera | 我们要做的是 给他的摄像机设置障眼法 |
[09:44] | into thinking everything’s totally normal, | 让摄像机以为录下来的都一切正常 |
[09:46] | and then… | 然后… |
[09:47] | While you break Joan out. How? | 同时你进去把琼救出来 怎么做 |
[09:48] | That’s the magic part. | 那就是魔术的精华部分 |
[09:50] | “Awaiting your command, darling.” | “听候差遣 亲爱的” |
[09:52] | All right, I need a Von Liebig. Bendable. | 好 我想做”冯氏”移形换影法 能折叠的 |
[09:54] | Ha! That’s inspired. | 哈 太刺激了 |
[09:56] | It’s insane. A bendy Von Liebig? | 很疯狂了 折叠 “冯氏”移形换影 |
[09:59] | I’m also gonna need a Moving Floor. | 我还需要一块移动地板 |
[10:00] | Never heard of that one. | 闻所未闻 |
[10:01] | Yeah, that’s ’cause I just made it up. | 那就对了 是我刚造出来的 |
[10:03] | – Lovely. – All right, Gunter, | – 非常好 – 行了 甘特 |
[10:04] | I’m gonna send you specs of the room and a camera angle. | 我会给你发一份房间布局和一组物镜视觉数据 |
[10:06] | I’m thinking a perspective illusion. | 我现在想做透视错觉 |
[10:08] | Cameron, none of this is gonna matter | 卡梅伦 如果我们连画廊都进不去 |
[10:10] | if we can’t get into the gallery in the first place. | 刚才说的都是空话 |
[10:12] | And I’m looking over the blueprints. | 我正在看蓝图 |
[10:13] | There is no access. | 没有入口 |
[10:14] | Yeah, I know. | 没错 我知道 |
[10:16] | I think it’s time to call Jonathan. | 现在是时候给乔纳森打电话了 |
[10:17] | Wh… Why? What’s he going to do? | 为什么 他可以做什么 |
[10:21] | There’s an inmate at Rockland | 在洛克兰有一囚犯 |
[10:22] | who broke into this gallery before. | 曾经成功闯进去过 |
[10:24] | I’m hoping Johnny can find him, get some intel off him. | 我希望约翰能找到这个人 从他身上获取情报 |
[10:26] | Well, that sounds risky. Do you think he’ll do it? | 听上去有点冒险 你觉得那个人会干吗 |
[10:28] | Only one way to find out. | 不试试怎么知道 |
[10:31] | Let me guess… You found the Mystery Woman, | 让我猜一下… 如果你找到那个神秘女人 |
[10:34] | I’m being released, | 我就会被释放 |
[10:35] | and the mayor is giving me the key to the city. | 然后市长给我颁发城市之匙 让我在市内畅通无阻 |
[10:37] | The opposite, actually. | 老实说 刚好相反 |
[10:39] | Oh, the key to his beach house? | 噢 难道是他那幢临海别墅的钥匙吗 |
[10:40] | This is kind of serious, Johnny. | 严肃点 约翰 |
[10:42] | I need to ask a big favor. | 我很诚恳地在请求你的帮助 |
[10:44] | And there’s nothing in it for you. | 虽然你不会因此而捞到半点好处 |
[10:47] | But an innocent woman’s life is at stake. | 不过一位无辜女士的性命危在旦夕 |
[10:53] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[10:56] | All right, he’s in. | 好了 他答应了 |
[10:57] | Now we get to work. | 我们开始干活吧 |
[10:58] | The hell happened to my painting?! | 我的油画究竟怎么了 |
[11:00] | Uh-oh, rich people. | 噢 有钱人来了 |
[11:01] | I’m guessing angry dad, embarrassed son. | 我猜是怒发冲冠的老爸和狼狈不堪的儿子 |
[11:05] | That’s never good. | 不会是好事 |
[11:06] | They must be the Dietrichs. | 他们一定是狄丽奇父子 |
[11:07] | Francis was dreading their arrival. | 弗兰西斯很害怕看见他们 |
[11:08] | Who are the Dietrichs? | 狄丽奇是谁 |
[11:11] | They own the blurry village. | 他们就是那个模糊的村庄的主人 |
[11:13] | Mr. Dietrich, I am so, so sorry. | 狄丽奇先生 我非常非常抱歉 |
[11:15] | Sorry? My priceless Cézanne, | 抱歉 我的塞尚是无价之宝 |
[11:18] | my legacy, is a charred pile of ashes. | 我的遗产就这样化成一堆烧焦的木灰 |
[11:20] | You owe me $40 million. | 你欠我四千万美元 |
[11:23] | Dad, you can’t call it “Priceless” | 爸爸 你不能一边说它”无价” |
[11:24] | then put a price on it. | 一边又给它安个价钱 |
[11:25] | Agent Kay Daniels, FBI. | 我是FBI 凯·丹尼尔探员 |
[11:27] | Charlie Dietrich, the less important one. | 查理·狄丽奇 我是儿子 |
[11:30] | This is my father, Abe. | 这位是我父亲 埃布 |
[11:31] | Tell me that you can save the art. | 只要告诉我 你能救我的艺术品就可以了 |
[11:32] | Ransom has been set at $120 million. | 赎金已限定在一亿两千万美元 |
[11:34] | 120? Are you crazy? | 一亿两千万 你疯了吗 |
[11:36] | I cannot liquidate assets that quickly. | 我的资产没那么快能清算出来 |
[11:38] | Then stand back and let us do our job. | 那么就稍安勿躁 让我们来处理吧 |
[11:40] | And just so you know, | 跟你说一声 |
[11:41] | our job is to save the innocent woman. | 我们的首要任务是 救出那位无辜的女士 |
[11:43] | – The art comes second. – Does your job include | – 艺术品才是其次 – 你所说的任务 |
[11:45] | whatever that man is doing over there? | 包括那边那个人正在做的吗 |
[11:47] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[11:49] | Joan’s best chance. | 琼的救命稻草 |
[11:54] | Is this the Von Liebig? | 这就是”冯氏”移形换影法吗 |
[11:55] | We’re four mirrors down | 我们还差四面镜子 |
[11:57] | and, like, 28 years of bad luck. | 还有二十八年的霉运 |
[11:58] | Can we, please, try my way now? | 现在可以试试我的方法了吗 |
[12:00] | We use a program that mimics a mirror. | 我们试着编码模拟出一面镜子 |
[12:01] | – We hold it up to the camera… – No! | – 我们把它对着摄像头 – 不 |
[12:03] | Real mirror. | 要真实的镜子 |
[12:05] | For God’s sake, the trick’s named | 看在上帝的份上 这个把戏 |
[12:06] | after the inventor of the modern mirror! | 是根据现代镜子的发明者来命名的 |
[12:08] | Guys! Would you just bring | 伙计们 你们就把现有的东西 |
[12:10] | whatever you got to the museum, and I’ll figure it out. | 都带到博物馆来吧 我会想办法的 |
[12:12] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[12:13] | You want to tell us the next time | 你下次开公放和老大通话时 |
[12:15] | you got the boss on speaker? | 能和我们说一声吗 |
[12:16] | No, that pretty much accomplished | 不 这样做 |
[12:17] | what I needed it to. | 我基本上就完成任务了 |
[12:19] | Cam, what about that prisoner at Rockland? | 卡梅 在洛克兰的囚犯怎么样了 |
[12:20] | Have you heard from Jonathan? | 约翰那边有消息了吗 |
[12:23] | No. | 没有 |
[12:25] | But we will. | 但是会有的 |
[12:39] | You’re the magician. | 你就是那个魔术师 |
[12:41] | You’re the master thief. | 你是那个盗贼大师 |
[12:45] | If I was a master, | 我要是大师的话 |
[12:46] | I’d be meditating in the Hamptons | 我就应该在汉普顿做着冥想 |
[12:47] | instead of a prison yard with guys like you. | 而不是在监狱里和你这种人待在一起 |
[12:50] | Nobody here is like me. Let’s talk. | 这里没人跟我一样 我们谈谈吧 |
[12:56] | Mike, all the employees came back clean. | 迈克 所有的员工都查了 没问题 |
[12:59] | There’s something we’re missing. | 我们漏了什么 |
[13:00] | I ran the Dietrichs, too. Nothing popped up. | 我也查了狄丽奇 没什么发现 |
[13:02] | You still think an inside job? | 你还觉得这是内部人干的 |
[13:04] | We all know the rumors, Francis. The rumors. | 我们都知道这些传闻 弗兰西斯 这些传闻 |
[13:07] | I’m not gonna dignify that. | 我并不打算美化这些传闻 |
[13:09] | You want to ask me that question again? | 你想再问我一遍是否觉得是内部人干的吗 |
[13:11] | Go deeper on Francis… | 对弗兰西斯再查深一点 |
[13:12] | phone records, e-mails, finances. | 电话记录 邮件 财务信息 |
[13:19] | Quite a pair, those two. | 这两人还真是一对冤家 |
[13:21] | Honestly, it’s like the Real Philanthropists | 说真的 现在这里就像是 |
[13:23] | of New York City in here. | 纽约市的那些慈善家一样 |
[13:24] | That rumor your father mentioned… | 你父亲提到的传闻是… |
[13:28] | There was talk in the art world, | 在艺术界有个传闻 |
[13:29] | before that heist here in ’09, | 在2009年这里发生盗窃案之前 |
[13:31] | that Francis had just discovered a new Da Vinci sketch | 弗兰西斯在一批绘画大师作品里发现了 |
[13:33] | in a shipment of old masters… never seen before. | 一幅达芬奇的素描 从未面世 |
[13:37] | Rumor is, it got caught up in the heist, | 传闻说 在发生盗窃案时素描被盗 |
[13:38] | hidden somewhere, and that… | 并藏起来了 而且… |
[13:40] | Francis was involved. | 而且弗兰西斯有参与此事 |
[13:42] | Yeah, but, hey, they caught the real thief, right? | 是的 但是 他们抓到真正的贼了 对吧 |
[13:51] | Why do you want to know | 你为什么专门问 |
[13:53] | about the northwest gallery, specifically? | 西北画廊的事 |
[13:55] | Call it a professional curiosity. | 可以当是我的专业好奇心 |
[13:58] | And if I tell you how I broke in? | 那如果我告诉你我是怎么进去的 |
[14:01] | You’ll satisfy that curiosity. | 你就可以满足我的好奇心 |
[14:04] | Okay, the deal is this… | 好 这么吧… |
[14:06] | If I need a favor, you’ll do it for me, | 如果以后我需要帮助 你就要帮助我 |
[14:09] | whenever, wherever, whatever I want. | 无论何时 何地 何种要求 |
[14:11] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[14:14] | It sounds… | 这听起来… |
[14:16] | wildly unfair. | 好不公平 |
[14:18] | I guess that depends on how badly | 我猜这得看 |
[14:20] | you want this information. | 你有多想要这份信息了 |
[14:23] | All right. | 成交 |
[14:26] | Fine. | 好 |
[14:29] | There’s secret crawl space that was built into the gallery. | 有一条秘密的爬行通道通向画廊 |
[14:33] | It’s not on the maps, | 不在地图上 |
[14:34] | but you can access it through the ceiling | 但你可以通过一楼储藏室 |
[14:36] | of a storage room on the first floor. | 的屋顶爬进去 |
[14:40] | Come on. I’ll draw you a map. | 来 我会给你画张地图 |
[15:05] | Is this the right place? | 是这里吗 |
[15:06] | It’s the only storage room on this floor. | 这是这层楼里唯一的储藏室 |
[15:08] | You see anything? | 你发现什么了吗 |
[15:08] | No, damn it! | 什么都没有 |
[15:10] | It’s got to be here somewhere. | 肯定在这里 |
[15:11] | Cameron, we’re out of time. | 卡梅伦 我们没有时间了 |
[15:12] | Maybe Jonathan’s guy was wrong. | 也许约翰森找的那个人说错了 |
[15:13] | We need to figure out a new plan. | 我们得想个新办法 |
[15:14] | Yeah, I know, and you warned me. | 是的 我知道 你提醒过我了 |
[15:16] | It’s the real world, right? People get hurt. | 这是真实的世界 人会受到伤害 |
[15:18] | Damn it, Kay! What are we going to do? | 妈的 凯 我们要怎么办 |
[15:20] | I’m gonna ask for more time. | 我会请求多给一些时间 |
[15:22] | Wait, no. No, no, no, no. | 等等 不对 不对 |
[15:25] | This room is… This room is, what, | 这个房间…这个房间 |
[15:26] | 10 paces across? | 只有十步宽 |
[15:28] | The gallery is 45. | 画廊是四十五步宽 |
[15:30] | Is that what you were doing upstairs? Measuring? | 你刚才在楼上就是在做这个吗 量距离 |
[15:32] | The intel’s not wrong. We’re just in the wrong place. | 他给的信息是对的 我们找错地方了 |
[15:34] | What is 35 feet to the west of here? | 从这里向西三十五公尺是哪里 |
[15:39] | Guess. | 你猜 |
[15:44] | – Excuse me, this is… – Your office, I know. | – 打扰一下 这是…- 你的办公室 我知道 |
[15:45] | And I’ve got questions about that. | 我对此也有疑问 |
[15:47] | But right now, I need you to move back. | 但是现在 我需要你退后 |
[15:48] | All right, I am sorry for whatever’s about to happen. | 对于即将发生的事我表示抱歉 |
[15:50] | – Cameron! – In here! | – 卡梅伦 – 在这里 |
[15:53] | All right, it should be somewhere around there. | 好的 应该就在这附近 |
[15:56] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[15:58] | You guys got here fast. | 你们来得真快 |
[16:00] | Yep, the police escorts really helped. | 是的 警察护卫就是不一样 |
[16:01] | We drove so fast! | 我们开车超快 |
[16:04] | Aha! | 哈 |
[16:06] | Did you know this was here? | 你知道这里有通道吗 |
[16:08] | What? Uh, no! Hey! Excuse me. | 什么 不知道 你们 |
[16:10] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[16:12] | We’re going to talk you through Jonathan’s map. | 我们现在按着约翰森的地图告诉你怎么走 |
[16:14] | It’s about 90 seconds of crawling | 先爬行大概九十秒 |
[16:16] | before you reach the gallery and then… | 能到达画廊 |
[16:17] | Pop out into a room that could go boom any second. | 然后进入一间随时可能爆炸的房间 |
[16:25] | We’ve got 10 minutes before he blows everything. | 在他炸毁所有东西之前我们有十分钟的时间 |
[16:27] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[16:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:32] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:34] | Gunter, let’s do this. | 甘特 我们开始吧 |
[16:50] | It’s too bulky. I’ll be fine. | 太笨重了 我没事的 |
[16:53] | Okay, turn right. | 好的 右转 |
[17:02] | 10 to 12 feet down on the left and turn left. | 向左走十到十二英尺然后左转 |
[17:05] | I stuck a GPS tracker on him. | 我在他身上放了一个GPS跟踪器 |
[17:06] | Not sure he even noticed. He hates them. | 他可能都没注意到 他讨厌跟踪器 |
[17:08] | Yeah, Dina used to have me plant trackers on him, | 是的 约翰森进监狱后 |
[17:10] | you know, after Jonathan went to jail. | 蒂娜曾经让我在他身上放跟踪器 |
[17:12] | Jordan, don’t tell her that. | 乔丹 别和她说这事 |
[17:13] | Left. | 向左 |
[17:18] | 2 more feet. | 再走大概两英尺 |
[17:19] | Stop. | 停 |
[17:31] | Hey! Don’t look down. | 嘿 别朝下看 |
[17:34] | Just act like everything’s totally normal. | 要表现得一切都很正常 |
[17:36] | Nothing about this is normal. | 现在没有一件事是正常的 |
[17:39] | Where are you? What are you doing? | 你在哪 你在干什么 |
[17:42] | Something impossible. | 在做一些不可能的事 |
[17:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:51] | Turn around very slowly. | 慢慢地转过来 |
[18:02] | Now, everything is gonna feel like it’s in slow motion | 现在 在接下来几分钟内 |
[18:05] | for a few minutes, | 一切都将感觉像是慢动作 |
[18:06] | and then, it’s going to speed way up. | 然后 再加速 |
[18:09] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[18:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:11] | That was rhetorical. | 那是反问句 |
[18:14] | I’m gonna keep talking the whole time, all right? | 我会一直说话 好吗 |
[18:19] | Less than eight minutes… Tell him to speed it up. | 剩下不到八分钟了 让他加快进度 |
[18:21] | Dina, would you tell Kay there is a very specific way | 蒂娜 你能告诉凯我在 |
[18:24] | that I like to be directed during a trick? | 变把戏的过程中有自己特殊的方式 |
[18:26] | I don’t care. | 我不关心 |
[18:27] | She doesn’t care. | 她不关心 |
[18:28] | Yeah, heard that. Very good. | 听到了 棒极了 |
[18:48] | You can’t see it! | 你看不到它 |
[18:52] | How long you been a docent? | 你当讲解员多久了 |
[19:00] | Whoa. It tricked the camera. | 哇哦 它骗到了摄像头 |
[19:03] | Mm-hmm. Pretty cool, huh? | 嗯 太酷了哈 |
[19:05] | Don’t tell Gunter I said that. | 别告诉甘特我说过这个 |
[19:07] | Okay, Cam, you’re off camera, | 好了 卡 摄像头看不到你了 |
[19:09] | but you’ve got to move, and stay tucked. | 但你得移动并保持在折叠镜子范围内 |
[19:11] | How are you so calm right now? | 你现在怎么能如此镇静 |
[19:12] | ‘Cause I know we’re gonna be fine. | 因为我知道你会没事的 |
[19:14] | Eh, a slight chance we’ll end up in the hospital. | 虽然有那么一点点的可能性会进医院 |
[19:17] | Put your foot right there. Put a little pressure. | 把脚放在这儿 用点力 |
[19:20] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[19:24] | You know, honestly, | 说实话 |
[19:26] | even if I did wind up in the hospital, | 即使我最后进了医院 |
[19:27] | would anybody care? | 也不会有人在意的 |
[19:29] | All right, well, the award for most depressing comment | 好吧 在我尽力救人性命时 |
[19:32] | while I’m trying to save her life goes to… | 这样的话听了最让人郁闷了 |
[19:34] | I guess that’s my answer to your question. | 我想 这就是我的答案 |
[19:35] | I’ve been a docent for way too long. | 我当太久的讲解员了 |
[19:38] | Why don’t you quit? | 那为什么不辞职呢 |
[19:40] | I love this museum. | 我爱这个博物馆 |
[19:42] | I love the art. | 我爱这些艺术 |
[19:44] | But… | 但是… |
[19:46] | Never mind. | 算了 没什么 |
[19:47] | Come on. | 继续说吧 |
[19:49] | Joan, what do you want? | 琼 你想要什么呢 |
[19:50] | I want to be an art restorer. | 我想成为一名艺术修复师 |
[19:53] | I want to, like, travel the world | 我想环游世界 |
[19:56] | and not be stuck in this room and just… | 而不是被困在这个房间里 只能… |
[19:59] | Cameron! | 卡梅伦 |
[20:10] | Did he see? That was my fault. | 他看到了吗 是我的错 |
[20:11] | No. Nah. That was awesome. | 没有 虚惊一场 |
[20:13] | Joan, everything you just said, | 琼 很多事情你只是说说而已 |
[20:17] | I want you to do it, all right? | 我希望你能真的去做 好吗 |
[20:19] | Don’t just talk about it. | 不仅仅是口头说说 |
[20:22] | – What are you doing? – Promise me you’ll do it. | – 你在干什么 – 答应我你会去做 |
[20:26] | Yeah, I will! | 好 我会的 |
[20:27] | Get down! | 趴下啊 |
[20:30] | Fantastic. Dina? | 棒极了 蒂娜 |
[20:31] | Yep. You’ve made it off camera. | 摄像头里看不到你了 |
[20:33] | Cam, you’ve got under six to complete the Von Liebig. | 小卡 你还剩不到六分钟完成这些 |
[20:36] | What happens now? | 现在怎么样了 |
[20:37] | Cue Cam’s bag of tricks. | 轮到小卡的魔术袋上场了 |
[21:00] | Are those paintings backwards? | 那些画是反着的吗 |
[21:02] | Yeah, we had to print them inverted | 对 把这些画反过来印 |
[21:03] | to make the illusion work. | 才能制造出正常的假象 |
[21:12] | All right, here we go. | 好吧 开始吧 |
[21:14] | Joan, please, uh, don’t be offended. | 琼 请不要介意 |
[21:22] | I think I need to sit down. | 我是不是要坐下 |
[21:23] | Okay, perfect. | 好的 完美 |
[21:25] | Can you, uh… Can you face that way? | 你能…你能面朝这个方向吗 |
[21:35] | – Hands back. – That’s like looking in a mirror. | – 手撑在后面 – 就像在对着个镜子 |
[21:40] | Speaking of… | 说起… |
[22:01] | This is when everything speeds way up. | 这里就要行动迅速 |
[22:13] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[22:14] | That’s crazy. So… | 太惊人了 太… |
[22:15] | So… so the mirror is blocking Joan and the real paintings. | 这样镜子就挡住了琼和那些真画 |
[22:20] | They’re off camera. | 摄像头里看不到他们了 |
[22:21] | And the mirror is reflecting this wall here. | 而镜子反射的是那面墙 |
[22:24] | So, the bombmaker should have no idea | 这样 引爆者就什么都不知道了 |
[22:25] | he’s looking at a completely different wall. | 他看到的完全是另一面墙 |
[22:27] | You’re amazing. | 你太厉害了 |
[22:30] | Th-The trick. The trick is amazing. | 噢 是那个戏法太厉害了 |
[22:33] | I’ll take both compliments. | 这两个赞美我都收下了 |
[22:38] | Where’s Kay? | 凯 在哪呢 |
[22:39] | Okay, go. | 好 走吧 |
[22:41] | Do I got time for the paintings? | 还有时间拿下这些画吗 |
[22:44] | No, just get out of there. | 没有 快离开那 |
[22:48] | Kay, what the hell? | 凯 搞什么呢 |
[22:49] | Don’t worry, just go. | 别担心 快走 |
[22:52] | Are you trying to save the paintings? | 你是想拿走这些画吗 |
[22:53] | Cameron, just go! | 卡梅伦 快走 |
[23:01] | The money’s been cleared by insurance. | 这笔钱已经通过保险结算 |
[23:02] | We’re transferring now. | 我们正在转账 |
[23:03] | You are lying. | 你说谎 |
[23:05] | I’m not. Check your account. | 我没有 核对下你的账户 |
[23:08] | Right now. Go online. | 就现在 上网看看 |
[23:09] | That girl hasn’t moved in 90 seconds. | 那个女的已经九十秒没动了 |
[23:11] | – Something’s wrong. – Go. | – 这不对劲 – 走 |
[23:12] | You’re done. | 你们完了 |
[23:14] | Go! | 快走 |
[23:16] | Everyone get down! | 所有人趴下 |
[23:25] | – You okay? – Yeah. | – 你还好吧 – 还好 |
[23:27] | Where’s Kay? | 凯在哪 |
[23:34] | Ta-da? | 要说嗒哒 |
[23:44] | It’s not over. | 这还没完 |
[23:45] | We’ve still got a bomber out there. | 我们还没找到放置炸弹的人 |
[23:46] | Mike’s running down leads on the crawl space. | 迈克正在天花板的密道里寻找线索 |
[23:48] | Maybe we pull a print off the explosives. | 也许我们能从炸弹上提取到指纹 |
[23:50] | Okay. Cool. | 很好 |
[23:52] | So, we’re just gonna pretend like | 我们假装忘记 |
[23:54] | you didn’t act like a total crazy person. | 你做了那么胡来的事就好 |
[23:56] | Kay, seriously, I mean, | 凯 说真的 |
[23:58] | why would you risk your life for a bunch of paint and canvas? | 你为什么要冒着生命危险去拿那些画 |
[24:00] | That’s what it is to you, maybe. | 你可能觉得那些画无所谓 |
[24:02] | To me, too. | 我也这么觉得 |
[24:05] | But some people… They look at those canvases | 但有些人…他们从那些画布 |
[24:07] | and they see whole worlds in there. | 中能看到整个世界 |
[24:10] | My sister did. | 我姐姐就是这样 |
[24:13] | She went to Parsons before… | 她之前在帕森斯设计学院学习 |
[24:20] | We had this little easel when we were kids. | 小时候我们有个小画架 |
[24:23] | It had two sides, you know, | 因为是双面画架 |
[24:24] | so we could each paint at the same time. | 所以我们可以一人一面同时画画 |
[24:28] | But I would just watch her. | 但我只会看着她画 |
[24:31] | I was never as talented. | 我不像她那样有天赋 |
[24:33] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 我从没听说过这些 |
[24:34] | I mean, I saw you do a police sketch | 看到你给罪犯画画像时 |
[24:37] | that was uncanny. | 我觉得不可思议 |
[24:41] | I mean, it’s no blurry village, but still… | 那不是迷雾村庄 但还是… |
[24:44] | Caroline. | 卡罗兰 |
[24:46] | She loved this museum, | 她热爱这个博物馆 |
[24:49] | and she loved Cézanne. | 她喜欢塞尚 |
[24:51] | You see this piece? | 看这片画布 |
[24:53] | She’d look at the color and say that… | 她会看着这些色彩 说… |
[24:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:03] | I’m taking this back to the lab. Are you… | 我要把这个带回实验室 你… |
[25:05] | Gunter, for the last time, give me back the evidence. | 甘特 我再说最后一遍 把证据还给我 |
[25:08] | Why is Gunter holding a bomb? | 甘特为什么要拿着炸弹 |
[25:09] | Small capacity remote trigger. | 小容量远程触发 |
[25:12] | This one had the transmitter for all of them, | 据我所想 |
[25:13] | as far as I can figure. | 这上面有全部的发射器 |
[25:15] | Can you trace that transmitter | 你能根据发射器 |
[25:16] | back to where the signal originated? | 追踪到信号来源地吗 |
[25:18] | Um… | 这… |
[25:19] | That’s what I just said, didn’t I? | 我刚才就是这么说的 是吧 |
[25:20] | Yes, we… we can do that. | 没错 我们能做到 |
[25:22] | They’re the best in the biz, Kay. You can trust them. | 他们干这个最厉害的了 相信他们 |
[25:25] | – If you really want to find this guy… – Yes, okay. | – 如果你真想找到那家伙… – 好的 |
[25:27] | Sign it out of evidence. Call me when you find something. | 先别登记这个证据 找到线索后给我打电话 |
[25:30] | Where’s Joan? | 琼在哪 |
[25:32] | Hospital, getting patched up. | 在医院 正接受治疗 |
[25:44] | Cameron? | 卡梅伦 |
[25:45] | Guess you were wrong. | 你当时可说错了 |
[25:47] | There is someone waiting for you. | 还是有人在意你的 |
[25:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:52] | Th-That means a lot. | 这对我来说意义重大 |
[25:54] | And that exciting new life you wanted? | 那你想要的带劲的新生活呢 |
[25:57] | I think that should start right now, | 现在就该开始尝试了 |
[25:59] | with lunch. | 从午饭开始 |
[26:02] | Baby steps. | 一步步来 |
[26:04] | We’ll build up to sharks, I promise. | 总会实现的 我保证 |
[26:06] | Can you do that to a bomb? | 这样处理炸弹行吗 |
[26:08] | We’ll find out, won’t we? | 我们会弄清楚的 不是吗 |
[26:12] | Further! | 离我远点 |
[26:14] | I’m already at the door! How much space do you need?! | 我已经退到门口了 你还想要多大地方 |
[26:17] | Man’s got a process. | 已经有进展了 |
[26:18] | Uh… Mike, | 迈克 |
[26:20] | you haven’t had a proper tour of the place, have you? | 你还没好好参观下这里呢 |
[26:24] | Um… look, I’m sorry about Gunter. | 我替甘特向你道歉 |
[26:26] | He’s just… | 他只是… |
[26:30] | Yeah, I have no idea how to finish that sentence. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[26:32] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[26:34] | I’ve actually wanted to look around. | 我正好想四处看看 |
[26:35] | I mean, how cool is this place. | 这儿真是太棒了 |
[26:38] | Mm-hmm. I mean, look at that! | 比如这个 |
[26:41] | Ah, well, she is supposed to tell your fortune, | 她会预测你的未来 |
[26:43] | but Jordan did a bit of reprogramming. | 但乔丹进行了一些程序重调 |
[26:45] | And I found that out when she insulted my outfit. | 她侮辱我的装束时我发现的 |
[26:49] | Ooh. | 哇 |
[26:50] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[26:51] | Ah, that. | 那个啊 |
[26:52] | That is one of the brothers’ family heirlooms. | 那是兄弟们的传家宝 |
[26:55] | Only Jonathan knows how to open it. | 只有乔纳森知道怎么打开 |
[26:57] | He says it contains the ghost of Houdini. | 他说里面装着胡迪尼的灵魂 |
[27:01] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | – 真的吗 – 嗯 |
[27:02] | Either that or it’s just a metaphor | 这有一个 象征着 |
[27:04] | for their family baggage. | 他们的家族史 |
[27:06] | Speaking from experience? | 说说你的经历吧 |
[27:07] | Not without four shots of tequila. | 没有四杯龙舌兰是不会说的 |
[27:09] | Yeah, takes me six before I can speak about my wife. | 是啊 我要六杯 我才会说我的妻子 |
[27:14] | Oh. Divorced or…? | 噢 离婚了还是… |
[27:20] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 噢 我感到难过 |
[27:22] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[27:26] | Tell me about this. | 跟我说说这个吧 |
[27:29] | Oh, that. | 噢 那个 |
[27:31] | That one, you can pick up for $29.95 | 那个 你花29.95美元就可以买到 |
[27:34] | at your local Duane Reade. | 在当地的杜安里德药店 |
[27:37] | Right. | 对 |
[27:38] | I’ll pick one next time I need some toothpaste. | 下次我需要牙膏的时候 我会去买 |
[27:42] | Yes! Found it! | 耶 找到了 |
[27:45] | Get in there! | 在里面 |
[27:50] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 对 |
[27:52] | It looks like old cell technology. | 看起来像老式的电池技术 |
[27:53] | Pretty clever way to fly under the FBI’s radar. | 用这种方法着附在联邦调查局的雷达上 真聪明 |
[27:57] | This is something we can trace. | 我们可以追踪它 |
[28:00] | Great work, guys. | 干得好 朋友们 |
[28:01] | “G-Guys”? That was all me, pal. | “们” 是我一个人干的 朋友 |
[28:16] | Kay, we found a transmitter on the bomb. | 凯 我们在炸弹上找到了一个发射器 |
[28:18] | It’s a fake, Mike. | 迈克 这是一个骗局 |
[28:20] | The painting that exploded… It’s a forgery. | 被炸毁的画… 是赝品 |
[28:22] | What? How do you know that? | 什么 你怎么知道 |
[28:24] | Well, I could explain how hard it is | 嗯 我可以跟你说 |
[28:26] | to duplicate Cézanne’s brushstrokes | 模仿塞尚的画很难 |
[28:28] | or just say that forensic tested the paint | 但是法医鉴定过那幅画 |
[28:29] | and it’s only four years old. | 是四年前画的 |
[28:31] | That means the real painting’s still out there. | 也就是说真正的画仍然流落在外 |
[28:33] | This wasn’t a hostage negotiation. | 这不是一场人质谈判 |
[28:35] | It was a heist. | 而是一桩盗窃案 |
[28:41] | Tech division traced the chip from the bomb to this location. | 技术部门追踪炸弹上的芯片 定位到这个地方 |
[28:43] | You trust the intel? | 你相信那个芯片 |
[28:45] | Gunter and Jordan’s? Yeah, I kind of do. | 甘特和乔丹研究过的芯片吗 是 我相信 |
[28:55] | Freeze! Federal agents! | 别动 联邦特工 |
[29:09] | Get an ID and run down associates. | 查一下他的身份 搜捕他的同伙 |
[29:11] | He wasn’t working alone. | 他不是一个人在行动 |
[29:12] | You think he got shot by his partner on the heist? | 你觉得他是在盗窃时被伙伴给毙了 |
[29:14] | Or his boss. | 或是他的头儿 |
[29:21] | He worked at the museum. Custodian. | 他在博物馆里工作 是管理员 |
[29:23] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[29:25] | Inside job, but everyone checked out. | 馆里的工作 但每个人都检查过了 |
[29:28] | Not everyone. | 有的人没有 |
[29:29] | Send a team to bring in Francis. | 派支队伍去把弗兰西斯带来 |
[29:31] | We’ve got enough to hold him now. | 我们现在有足够的证据扣留他 |
[29:32] | And get the head of security back, too. | 把保安主任也带过来 |
[29:33] | We need to interview everyone again. | 我们要重新审问每一个人 |
[29:35] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[29:36] | Jackpot. | 中奖了 |
[29:38] | And there’s a missed call. | 这里有一通未接电话 |
[29:39] | Try it. I’ll try Cameron again. | 打过去 我会再打给卡梅伦 |
[29:43] | Maybe once a week. | 可能一周一次 |
[29:45] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[29:47] | – Sorry. – I know. | – 不好意思 – 我懂 |
[29:50] | Hello? | 你好 |
[29:50] | Hello? | 你好 |
[29:52] | It’s the docent. | 是那个讲解员 |
[29:54] | Cameron, get to the FBI now. | 卡梅伦 立刻回来局里 |
[29:55] | Oh, come on, doesn’t a guy deserve a shake | 噢 别这样 难道我不能好好地喝杯奶昔吗 |
[29:57] | after almost getting blown up saving some dead impressionists? | 为了拯救某些已逝印象派画家 我差点被炸死 |
[30:00] | Cameron, the Cézanne was a fake. | 卡梅伦 那幅塞尚的画是假的 |
[30:01] | The real one didn’t get blown up. | 真正的画没有被炸毁 |
[30:02] | It got stolen. | 而是被偷了 |
[30:03] | Joan is our prime suspect. | 琼是我们的头号嫌疑人 |
[30:05] | Oh. Yeah. No, I’m good. | 噢 对 我很好 |
[30:08] | I’m just hanging here with Joan. | 我和琼在闲逛 |
[30:10] | Corner of Madison and 23rd. | 在麦迪逊广场的角落 第二十三街 |
[30:11] | He’s with Joan. | 他跟琼在一块 |
[30:13] | Don’t move. Keep her there. | 别走 留住她 |
[30:13] | We’re on our way. | 我们在路上了 |
[30:15] | – Okay, bye-bye now. – Ah. | – 好 拜拜 – 啊 |
[30:18] | Just when you think the work | 你觉得咨询魔术师的工作 |
[30:19] | of a consulting illusionist is done… | 什么时候结束… |
[30:21] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[30:23] | Oh, no. No. | 噢 没什么 没什么 |
[30:26] | It’s just not the same once you know how it’s done, you know. | 一旦你知道魔术是如何做出来的 感觉就会不一样了 |
[30:29] | This is how people must feel | 大家都是这样感觉的 |
[30:31] | when I tell them how a magic trick is done. | 在我告诉他们魔术表演是如何完成的 |
[30:32] | You know, the whole ingenue thing… | 所有的假象… |
[30:34] | It’s good, Joan. It’s real good, but… | 挺好的 琼 真的挺好的 但是… |
[30:37] | you can stop lying now. | 别再说谎了 |
[30:40] | Uh… | 嗯… |
[30:41] | No, no, don’t. Don’t run. | 不 不 别 别跑 |
[30:42] | I-I have to. | 我必须跑 |
[30:44] | No. You don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[30:45] | I do. I get it. | 我明白 我懂 |
[30:48] | Johnny feels exactly the same way. | 约翰也是这样想的 |
[30:49] | He wants to run, too, but you know what I tell him? | 他也想逃跑 但你知道我跟他说什么吗 |
[30:52] | A life on the run is no life… | 逃跑中的人生就不再是人生… |
[30:55] | especially if you get killed. | 尤其是你被人杀了之后 |
[31:03] | They’re with the FBI. | 他们是联邦调查局的 |
[31:08] | Hey, Kay. | 嘿 凯 |
[31:10] | Yeah, it’s all good. Your guys just got here. | 对 一切顺利 你们的人刚刚到 |
[31:12] | What guys? | 什么人 |
[31:15] | Cameron? | 卡梅伦 |
[31:22] | Cameron wasn’t where he said he was. | 卡梅伦不在他说的那个地方 |
[31:24] | That doesn’t mean he’s dead. | 那也不意味着他死了 |
[31:26] | His phone’s off and he’s with Joan, | 他的电话关机了 而且他跟琼在一块 |
[31:27] | who either just shot the bombmaker | 要么是她杀了那个装炸弹的人 |
[31:28] | or is the next person about to get shot. | 要么她就是下一个被杀的人 |
[31:29] | Yeah, that doesn’t sound great. | 听起来不妙 |
[31:36] | Cameron. | 卡梅伦 |
[31:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:39] | Physically or emotionally? | 你是说身体上还是情感上 |
[31:42] | – Cameron… – No, no, no, no, Joan. | – 卡梅伦 – 不 不 不 不 琼 |
[31:44] | Every other time I’ve been tied up in a car with a woman, | 每次我跟女人一起被绑在车里 |
[31:46] | I let her dictate the conversation. | 我都让她主导整个谈话 |
[31:48] | But you… | 但你… |
[31:50] | You just tricked me, | 你刚刚骗了我 |
[31:51] | and that is really pissing me off right now. | 我现在很生气 |
[31:55] | BOLO’s out. | 通缉令出来了 |
[31:56] | Good, tell them to post surveillance | 很好 告诉他们派人盯着 |
[31:58] | from Cameron’s last known… | 卡梅伦出现的上一个… |
[32:00] | The tracker. | 追踪器 |
[32:01] | Jordan put a GPS tracker on him | 乔丹在他身上放了GPS追踪器 |
[32:02] | when he went up into that crawl space. | 在他爬进那个弯曲的通道的时候 |
[32:03] | You think he still has it on him? | 你认为他身上还带着它 |
[32:06] | Yes, the tracker’s still on, | 是的 追踪器还在 |
[32:08] | and we’ve got him. | 我们追踪到他了 |
[32:09] | He’s on FDR Drive at 57th… no, 58th. | 他在五十七号罗斯福快速道 不 五十八号 |
[32:12] | He must be in a car. | 他一定是在车上 |
[32:16] | Listen, everything that I told you about my life, | 听我说 所有我告诉你的我的人生 |
[32:18] | it’s true. | 都是真的 |
[32:19] | I just felt trapped. | 我只是觉得好像被困住了一样 |
[32:22] | And I never took chances. | 而且我从来没冒过险 |
[32:24] | I just started talking to a guy online. | 我只是在网上跟一个人聊天 |
[32:27] | He was looking for somebody | 他在找人 |
[32:28] | who knew art and wanted adventure. | 找既懂艺术又想冒险的人 |
[32:37] | I’d like a pen. | 我要一支钢笔 |
[32:39] | You’d like a pen? | 你要一支钢笔 |
[32:40] | The guard stole my favorite pen. I’d like… | 警卫偷了我心爱的笔 我想要… |
[32:44] | I’d like it back. | 我要拿回来 |
[32:46] | So, you want me to rob a guard? | 所以 你要我从警卫手里抢回来 |
[32:55] | Couldn’t have lost your pen | 你的笔居然会被 |
[32:57] | to one of the small, feeble prison guards? | 一个瘦小无力的狱警抢去 |
[33:00] | I wouldn’t need you, then, would I? | 不然我就不需要你了 对吧 |
[33:07] | No way. | 没门 |
[33:08] | It’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[33:10] | I was supposed to hide the paintings | 我本来要把画藏起来的 |
[33:12] | and then he would come get them later | 他之后会来拿 |
[33:14] | and he would give me a cut of the profit. | 而且会给我一笔钱 |
[33:15] | But now… | 但现在… |
[33:17] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的天 |
[33:18] | His plan… It was to kill me all along, wasn’t it? | 他打算… 他要连我也一起杀了 对吧 |
[33:20] | Yeah, probably. | 嗯 可能 |
[33:22] | I am so sorry! | 我真的很抱歉 |
[33:24] | I can’t believe I did this. | 不敢相信我竟然做了这种事 |
[33:25] | We’re going to die in here, aren’t we? | 我们要死在这了 对吧 |
[33:26] | Would you calm down, Joan? | 你能冷静点吗 琼 |
[33:28] | Calm down? I’m trapped in a trunk, handcuffed! | 冷静 我困在一个后备箱里 还戴着手铐 |
[33:30] | Why aren’t you handcuffed? | 你怎么没被拷上 |
[33:33] | Joan, catch up. | 琼 动动脑子 |
[33:36] | You’re locked in a trunk with an escape artist. | 你和一位脱逃艺术家锁在一个后备箱里 |
[33:37] | You don’t think I could get us out of here? | 你难道不相信我能带你出去 |
[33:39] | I could get my brother out of prison tomorrow. | 我明天就能帮我兄弟越狱 |
[33:41] | I thought you said you told him not to run. | 我记得你说过 你让他不要逃跑 |
[33:43] | I did. | 我是这么说过 |
[33:45] | The truth is, | 事实是 |
[33:47] | I’ve planned eight separate ways to get him out of jail. | 我设计了八种不同的越狱路线 |
[33:50] | And I’ve written them all down, perfectly. | 我全都写下来了 天衣无缝 |
[33:52] | And they would all work. | 每个方案都能成功 |
[33:54] | But you haven’t done it. | 但你还没有实施 |
[33:56] | Not yet, no, but… | 现在还没有 但是 |
[34:00] | You might? | 你可能会这么做 |
[34:03] | Point is, I’m getting us the hell out of here. | 重点是 我能帮我们逃出去 |
[34:07] | It’s simple. | 方法很简单 |
[34:08] | You either honor our agreement | 要么你信守承诺 |
[34:10] | or I tell everybody in here that you’re a police informant. | 要么我就告诉这里所有人 你是警察的线人 |
[34:14] | I saw the news story about the museum. | 我看到了关于博物馆的新闻 |
[34:16] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:23] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:26] | This guy’s choking. | 这家伙噎着了 |
[34:29] | He’s choking! | 他噎着了 |
[34:43] | Show’s over. | 表演结束 |
[34:50] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:06] | Don’t ever threaten me again. | 永远别再威胁我 |
[35:24] | They might hear you. | 他们可能会听到你 |
[35:26] | Would you… | 你能不能 |
[35:27] | This is just man-in-a-box, all right? | 这是个简单的木箱逃生 知道吗 |
[35:29] | Classic escapology. | 经典脱逃术 |
[35:31] | I’ve done this a thousand times onstage. | 我在台上表演过一千遍了 |
[35:33] | Of course, onstage, | 当然 在台上 |
[35:35] | I didn’t have two guys with guns who wanted to kill me. | 可没有两个拿着枪的人要杀了我 |
[35:40] | We’re stopping. Why are we stopping? | 车停下来了 为什么停车 |
[35:42] | Cameron? | 卡梅伦 |
[35:54] | Where’d he go? | 他人呢 |
[36:09] | Freeze! On the ground, now! | 不许动 趴在地上 马上 |
[36:11] | Don’t shoot! It’s me. | 别开枪 是我 |
[36:13] | Cameron? | 卡梅伦 |
[36:15] | Felt like going for a drive? | 你一时兴起去开车兜风了 |
[36:17] | No, I was kidnapped by a couple of goons, | 没有 我被两个打手绑架了 |
[36:19] | thrown in the trunk of a car, | 扔进了汽车后备箱里 |
[36:20] | and then I pull off a very tricky escape, | 然后我完成了一次巧妙的脱逃术 |
[36:22] | which was way harder than I made it seem. | 这比看起来难多了 |
[36:24] | Good timing, by the way. Okay, let’s go. | – 对了 你们来得正巧 – 好吧 我们走 |
[36:26] | Whoa, you’re just gonna brush past all that? | 你就这样都不夸我一下 |
[36:28] | ‘Cause I thought it was pretty impressive. | 我觉得我还挺厉害的 |
[36:29] | Cameron, we’ve got a killer to catch | 卡梅伦 我们还有个凶手要抓 |
[36:31] | and a $40 million painting to recover. | 还要找回那幅价值四千万的画 |
[36:33] | Oh, right, yeah, I can probably help with that. | 哦对 那我大概能帮上忙 |
[36:35] | I happen to have a thrill-seeking museum docent | 正好有个追求刺激的博物馆讲解员 |
[36:38] | handcuffed in the trunk of my car. | 被拷在我的汽车后备箱里 |
[36:42] | It’s not as bad as it sounds. | 没有听上去那么糟糕 |
[36:51] | All right, careful. Slowly now. | 好的 小心点 慢慢来 |
[36:54] | I wish you would reconsider. | 我希望您能重新考虑一下 |
[36:55] | And I wish you hadn’t blown up a $40 million painting, | 而我希望你没有炸掉那幅四千万的画 |
[36:57] | but we can’t all get what we want. | 可惜事与愿违 |
[36:59] | I didn’t… | 我没有 |
[37:01] | Mr. Dietrich… | 狄丽奇先生 |
[37:14] | I promise you, | 我向您保证 |
[37:16] | this is the safest possible place for your art. | 对您的艺术品而言 这里是最安全的地方 |
[37:17] | Well, good. | 好吧 |
[37:19] | Put that in an e-mail to my lawyer | 邮件里加上这句话 发给我律师 |
[37:20] | and explain everything. | 把来龙去脉解释清楚 |
[37:21] | We don’t have to include lawyers in this. | 我们没必要把律师卷进来 |
[37:23] | Well, why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[38:00] | You weren’t supposed to see this. | 你不该看见这个 |
[38:06] | Drop the weapon! Drop it! | 放下武器 放下 |
[38:23] | Charlie, I don’t understand. | 查理 我想不明白 |
[38:26] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然不明白 |
[38:33] | It doesn’t make sense. How could this have happened? | 这不合逻辑 他怎么做到的 |
[38:35] | Charlie Dietrich confessed to everything. | 查理·狄丽奇对罪行供认不讳 |
[38:37] | He recruited members of the museum staff… | 他收买了博物馆的工作人员 |
[38:39] | the docent, the custodian… to pull off the heist. | 讲解员 管理员 来实施盗窃 |
[38:42] | As with any good magic trick, they each had a role to play. | 就像优秀的魔术把戏里一样 他们各司其职 |
[38:45] | The custodian had been to engineering school. | 管理员上过工程学院 |
[38:48] | He was the bombmaker. | 是他造了炸弹 |
[38:49] | He put them in place and helped disable your security. | 他布置好炸弹 又破坏了你的安保系统 |
[38:52] | And then, Joan came in to do her part. | 然后就轮到琼出场 |
[38:54] | Which was all show. | 完成她的整个表演 |
[38:55] | She had to act trapped, but really… | 她假装被困住 但事实上 |
[38:58] | She came in prepared to switch out the fake Cézanne | 她是准备来掉包塞尚的画 |
[39:00] | for the real one. | 挂上赝品的 |
[39:01] | She loved art, | 她热爱艺术 |
[39:03] | had been practicing with canvases for weeks, | 拿画布练习了几周 |
[39:04] | so she knew exactly how to pull it off. | 因此她对所有步骤一清二楚 |
[39:08] | When Charlie’s plan fell apart, they became a liability. | 当查理的计划失败之后 两个帮手成了累赘 |
[39:11] | He killed the janitor and planned the same for Joan, | 他杀了管理员 也打算杀掉琼 |
[39:13] | while he got away with the painting. | 然后带着画作远走高飞 |
[39:15] | So, the entire heist happened before | 所以 画在第一个炸弹爆炸之前 |
[39:19] | the first bomb ever went off? | 就已经被偷了 |
[39:20] | The rest was just performance to make it took real | 其他的只是一场以假乱真的表演 |
[39:22] | and to extort $120 million. | 顺便敲诈一亿两千万 |
[39:25] | Why would Charlie do all this? | 查理为什么要这么做 |
[39:26] | He needed love! | 他想要爱 |
[39:30] | Sorry. Was that too cheesy? | 不好意思 是不是太矫情了 |
[39:31] | I’m not writing that in my report. | 我在报告上可不会这么写 |
[39:33] | But, yeah, his father did call those paintings his legacy | 但他父亲确实把画当作宝贝 |
[39:36] | and not his son. | 而不是亲儿子 |
[39:37] | Charlie grew up in the museum. I thought he loved it. | 查理在博物馆里长大 我想他应该很爱它 |
[39:40] | I’m sure he did. | 想来也是 |
[39:42] | But it’s still possible to love something | 但你有可能爱着一样东西 |
[39:44] | and feel trapped by it. | 又为之所困 |
[39:46] | I mean, maybe you stay too long. | 也许你呆得太久了 |
[39:49] | Maybe your father loves it so much | 也许你的父亲太过爱它 |
[39:50] | that you just don’t want to disappoint him. | 你只是不想让他失望 |
[39:53] | Or maybe it’s a safe job you couldn’t imagine losing. | 又或许是为了一个丢不起的铁饭碗 |
[39:57] | By the time you try to get away… | 当你想全身而退时 |
[40:02] | Well, it’s too late. | 已经太晚了 |
[40:06] | Well… | 好吧 |
[40:08] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:13] | Speaking from experience? | 你的经验之谈吗 |
[40:14] | Hmm? No. | 不是 |
[40:16] | I had a totally normal childhood. | 我的童年很正常 |
[40:18] | Right. | 你说得对 |
[40:20] | So, how did you first get into explosives? | 你是怎么开始研究炸药的 |
[40:22] | Magicians like a big flash and a boom. | 魔术师喜欢强光配巨响 |
[40:24] | It’s pretty easy, really. | 其实很简单 |
[40:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:28] | That’s not the real story, is it? | 这不是真的吧 |
[40:30] | And what would you know about it? Mike, um… | – 你懂些什么 – 迈克 |
[40:37] | Yeah, it’s… it’s for your kids. | 送给你的孩子们的 |
[40:40] | I just thought that they might have fun with it. | 我想他们会玩得很开心 |
[40:42] | “My kids.” Yeah. | – “我的孩子们” – 没错 |
[40:43] | Right, because before, | 没错 因为之前 |
[40:44] | when I said I wanted one of these, | 我说我想要这个的时候 |
[40:46] | I really meant for my kids. | 我真的是想送孩子们的 |
[40:47] | Of course. Of course. | 当然 当然 |
[40:53] | You know, you got to hand it to Joan. | 不得不佩服琼 |
[40:54] | She put on a pretty good show. | 她完成了一场很棒的表演 |
[40:56] | And she told us where the painting was. | 还告诉我们画藏在了哪里 |
[40:59] | So, any chance of a lighter sentence? | 有机会减刑吗 |
[41:02] | I already called the D.A. | 我跟地检说过了 |
[41:04] | You want visiting rights, too? | 还想要探视权吗 |
[41:07] | I guess I just… | 我想我只是 |
[41:09] | understood her, you know. | 可以理解她 |
[41:11] | I mean, people who feel trapped, they start to act recklessly. | 困于樊笼的人们会开始肆意妄为 |
[41:15] | they’ll do pretty much anything to escape. | 为了逃跑 他们什么都做得出 |
[41:19] | What about Jonathan? | 那乔纳森呢 |
[41:21] | Have you ever thought about helping him escape? | 你有没有想过帮他逃跑 |
[41:27] | Honestly… | 老实说 |
[41:30] | no. | 没有 |
[41:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:35] | ‘Cause I’d track you down. | 毕竟我不会放过你的 |
[41:38] | I’d expect nothing less. | 我猜也是这样 |