时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I’m Cameron Black. | 我是卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[00:01] | I was the world’s greatest illusionist, | 我曾是世界上最杰出的幻术大师 |
[00:03] | while nobody knew I had a twin brother behind the scenes. | 然而没人知道 在幕后我还有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[00:07] | Until the night he was framed for murder. | 直到他被人陷害 担上杀人的罪名 |
[00:09] | After the wreck, I tried to save her. | 撞车后 我试着想救她 |
[00:11] | She wasn’t the woman from the car. | 她不是我车里的那个女人 |
[00:12] | This body was a different woman. | 尸体是另一个女人 |
[00:14] | I know it wasn’t an accident. I was set up. | 这不是意外 有人陷害我 |
[00:16] | Now I have to catch the mysterious woman behind it all. | 现在我需要抓到这一切的幕后黑手 |
[00:18] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[00:19] | – And I need the FBI’s help. – You’re Cameron Black. | – 我需要FBI的帮助 – 你是卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[00:21] | With Agent Kay Daniels… | 和特工凯·丹尼尔斯 |
[00:23] | I know a few tricks, too. | 我也知道些小把戏 |
[00:24] | And my team of illusionists, | 还有我的幻术团队 |
[00:26] | we might just have a chance. | 我们可能有机会成功 |
[00:32] | Life is often a matter of perspective. | 生活有很多面 |
[00:35] | From one, we see normalcy. | 一方面 我们看到的常态是 |
[00:37] | We’re safe, content. Nothing bad could happen. | 我们很安全 很满足 不会有坏事发生 |
[00:41] | Of course, that’s a lie. | 当然 这是个谎言 |
[00:44] | If we could shift our perspective, | 如果我们换个视角 |
[00:47] | we might see the truth. | 我们或许会看到真相 |
[00:58] | We’re actually in grave danger. | 事实上我们已大难临头 |
[01:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:04] | Or we’re the butt of some practical joke. | 或者我们是某个恶作剧的笑柄 |
[01:07] | Got you. | 中招啦 |
[01:08] | Problem is, | 问题在于 |
[01:10] | we’re forced to view life from one perspective. | 我们只能选一个角度去看待生活 |
[01:12] | Is it a joke? Are we in danger? | 是玩笑 还是面临危险 |
[01:15] | We can’t know… | 我们不得而知… |
[01:27] | until it’s too late. | 直到为时已晚 |
[01:29] | Which brings me to… deception. | 而这些都是 “眼见为虚” |
[01:33] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. That’s your transition? | 这就是你的开场白 |
[01:35] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[01:37] | Now I go into talking about how my team of illusionists | 接着我要讲讲我的幻术团队 |
[01:39] | can help the FBI, and then we start to… | 如何能够帮助FBI 然后再开始… |
[01:41] | What? You don’t like it? | 怎么了 你不喜欢 |
[01:42] | Well, this pitch is never gonna work. | 这些说辞永远不会起作用 |
[01:45] | Johnny, teaming up with the FBI, with Kay, | 小尼 同FBI还有凯合作 |
[01:47] | that is our best shot of getting you out of here. | 是把你救出来的最好办法 |
[01:49] | Really? | 真的 |
[01:51] | “My twin brother was framed for murder | 我的双胞胎兄弟被以谋杀的罪名栽赃陷害 |
[01:54] | by a mystery woman with different-color eyes.” | 陷害他的人是个神秘的异瞳女 |
[01:58] | It happened to me, Cam, and it sounds insane. | 虽然我确实经历了这些 但小卡这听起来是天方夜谭 |
[02:02] | They know she exists. They know she’s dangerous. | 他们知道这个女人存在并且极度危险 |
[02:05] | It’ll work. | 会成功的 |
[02:06] | Cam, let me be clear… I’m not relying on the FBI for this. | 小卡 打开天窗说亮话 我不指望FBI能帮我脱罪 |
[02:11] | I’m relying on you. | 我指望的是你 |
[02:13] | And I promise you that we | 我保证 |
[02:14] | will figure out who this mystery woman is, | 我们会弄清楚她到底是谁 |
[02:17] | we will prove that you’re innocent, | 我们会证明你无罪 |
[02:19] | and we will get you the hell out of this box. | 我们会把你从这解救出来 |
[02:22] | Mm. That was way too confident. | 太自信了吧 |
[02:26] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:27] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没什么 我很好 |
[02:30] | You’re nervous. | 你很紧张 |
[02:33] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[02:35] | You’re better when you’re nervous. | 你紧张的时候表现更出色 |
[02:38] | Run it again. | 再来一遍 |
[02:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:44] | Where was I? | 我讲到哪里了 |
[02:45] | Which brings me to… deception. | 而这些都是 “眼见为虚” |
[02:50] | An illusionist, like myself, | 一个幻术师 比如我本人 |
[02:53] | uses deception to entertain, inspire. | 使用骗术娱乐和激励世人 |
[02:57] | Criminals, spies, | 罪犯 间谍 |
[02:59] | they use those same skills | 他们却使用同样的技巧 |
[03:02] | to steal… | 去偷窃… |
[03:04] | to cheat… | 去欺骗… |
[03:06] | perhaps even… | 甚至可能… |
[03:08] | to murder. | 去谋杀 |
[03:10] | Now, the very best, well… | 最厉害的是… |
[03:13] | they’ll make you think | 他们会让你觉得 |
[03:15] | that there was no crime. | 没有任何罪行 |
[03:19] | At all. | 发生 |
[03:23] | Which is why I am here… | 我来到这里… |
[03:25] | to show you something new, to… | 就是为了展现一些新花样 来… |
[03:28] | You all right? | 没事吧 |
[03:30] | Y-You need a bottle of water, some lozenges? | 你们要喝水吗 或者来点止咳糖 |
[03:33] | Is the smoke getting a little, uh… | 烟是不是有点… |
[03:34] | thick? Yeah. | 太浓了 没错 |
[03:36] | Gunter! | 甘特 |
[03:39] | Damn smoke detector! | 该死的烟雾探测器 |
[03:40] | Sorry. Uh, short commercial break. | 抱歉 广告时间 休息一下 |
[03:42] | God, we’ve played stadiums, arenas. | 天呐 我们在体育馆竞技场都演过 |
[03:44] | You can’t handle a conference room?! | 现在却连个会议室都搞不定 |
[03:45] | Don’t you dare, you finicky fop! | 唧唧歪歪的小白脸 你再敢说一遍 |
[03:48] | I told him a thin mist, | 我告诉他我要仙雾缭绕 |
[03:50] | not the “Towering Freakin’ Inferno.” | 不是人间炼狱的效果 |
[03:52] | Nice reference. Almost as old as your smoke machine. | 这个引用不错 跟你的造雾机一样老旧过时 |
[03:54] | I told you we should’ve gone with digital projection. | 我说过 我们该换数字投影的 |
[03:56] | – Shut up, you heathen. – O-Okay. Okay, boys. | – 闭嘴 你个野人 – 好啦 朋友们 |
[03:58] | Fresh air coming in. | 开门通风了 |
[04:00] | Why am I watching a magic show? | 我为什么要看魔术秀 |
[04:03] | If Felix Ruiz used a criminal illusionist | 如果费利克斯·鲁伊斯雇佣了一位幻术师 |
[04:05] | to escape from the FBI, maybe this illusionist | 来摆脱FBI 也许这位幻术师 |
[04:07] | is working for other criminal organizations. | 同时在为其他犯罪团伙卖命 |
[04:09] | He’s got a point. | 他说得有理 |
[04:11] | Cameron did help us catch Felix, | 卡梅伦的确帮我们抓到了费利克斯 |
[04:13] | and, uh, the magic is phenomenal. | 那场魔术表演惊为天人 |
[04:15] | – This is about his brother, isn’t it? – The twin. | – 他是为了救自己的兄弟 对吧 – 双胞胎兄弟 |
[04:17] | Jonathan. Jonathan Black. | 乔纳森 乔纳森·布莱克 |
[04:19] | He was framed for murder by that same criminal illusionist. | 他被同一个幻术师陷害入狱 |
[04:22] | But you’re the FBI. You got tons of cases. | 但你们是FBI 你们有很多案子要处理 |
[04:24] | We could help. | 我们可以帮忙 |
[04:26] | My team’s ready to go. What do you say? | 我的团队准备好了 您意下如何 |
[04:31] | – What is it? – What’s going on? | – 出什么事儿了- 发生了什么 |
[04:33] | A case just hit. We’ve got to go. | 有个案子 我们得走了 |
[04:39] | What do you think? | 你们什么想法 |
[04:41] | Sounded like a no, but soft. | 听起来像是婉拒了 |
[04:43] | – Yeah. – You still got this. | – 是啊 – 你还有机会 |
[04:45] | Go get ’em. Go on. Go, go. Go on, son. | 去追他们 去吧 跑起来 别停 伙计 |
[04:47] | – Kay, what about the pitch? – We’ll finish later. | – 凯 这事怎么说 – 我们一会儿再谈 |
[04:50] | Please. Come on. This is my best shot to help Jonathan. | 求你了 拜托 这是我最能帮上乔纳森的了 |
[04:52] | I get that, but Joseph Kline was murdered this morning. | 我明白 但是约瑟夫·克莱恩今早被谋杀了 |
[04:56] | Poisoned in front of a hundred people in Astor Place. | 众目睽睽之下 在亚斯特坊广场被毒死了 |
[04:59] | Who’s… Who’s Joseph Kline? | 约…约瑟夫·克莱恩是谁 |
[05:00] | He was a defense attorney | 他是位辩护律师 |
[05:02] | for a number of criminal organizations… | 为许多犯罪组织辩护 |
[05:03] | An expert in keeping mobsters and drug lords out of jail. | 为黑帮和毒枭脱罪的专家 |
[05:06] | He recently approached us in secret. He wanted out. | 他最近秘密联系了我们 他想金盆洗手 |
[05:08] | DOJ was negotiating the terms. | 司法部在商谈条件 |
[05:10] | Mike, what’d you, uh… What’d you think of the pitch? | 麦克 你对我们合作这件事怎么看 |
[05:13] | – Oh, the magic was amazing. – That’s good, right? | – 魔术很棒 – 不错 是吧 |
[05:15] | Unh-unh. That’s bad. | 错了 很糟糕 |
[05:16] | You’re never gonna convince Deakins with magic. | 用魔术永远没法说服迪金斯 |
[05:18] | He’s right. The Special Agent in Charge doesn’t need a show. | 他说的对 特工主管不需要表演 |
[05:21] | She needs proof your team can help with other cases. | 她需要看到你们还能破获其他案件 |
[05:23] | Okay. All right. So how do we do that? | 好的 没问题 我们该怎么做 |
[05:25] | We’ve got to get to the crime scene. | 我们得去案发现场看看 |
[05:26] | I’ll call you later. | 我一会儿打电话给你 |
[05:28] | Wh… | 什… |
[05:30] | What’d they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[05:33] | Cameron. What are you thinking? | 卡梅伦 你在想什么 |
[05:36] | We’re gonna solve a murder. | 我们要破一桩谋杀案 |
[05:51] | Daniels. FBI. This is Special Agent Alvarez. | 丹尼尔斯 FBI 这位是阿尔瓦雷斯特工 |
[05:53] | – What have you got? – One Joseph Kline. | – 现场什么情况 – 被害者约瑟夫·克莱恩 |
[05:55] | He was killed with a liquefied poison. | 死因是一种液体毒剂 |
[05:57] | Clear, odorless. | 无色无味 |
[05:58] | May be a neurotoxin, but our lab team says it’s custom. | 也许是神经毒素 但实验室的人说毒是特制的 |
[06:01] | They’ve never seen anything like this. | 他们从未见过 |
[06:06] | Whoever did this, they wanted to make a statement. | 凶手想要搞出大新闻 |
[06:08] | It gets stranger. | 越来越奇怪了 |
[06:10] | We pulled these from the bank’s security camera. | 我们从银行监控提取到这个画面 |
[06:12] | – That’s our killer. – He used a squirt gun? | – 那就是凶手 – 他用的是水枪 |
[06:15] | That’s an UltraSprayer 3000. | 那是把喷霸3000 |
[06:18] | – What? I have two boys. – I don’t get it. | – 怎么了 因为我有两个儿子啊 – 我不懂 |
[06:20] | What killer wears an orange hoodie or uses a blue gun? | 哪有凶手会穿着橙色连帽衫 还拿着一把蓝色枪 |
[06:23] | It’s like he wanted everyone to see him do it. | 好像要弄得人尽皆知的样子 |
[06:24] | – Beats the hell out of me. – He’s performing! | – 我也想不明白 – 他是在表演 |
[06:26] | Cameron, what… What are you doing? | 卡梅伦 你 你在这儿干嘛 |
[06:28] | Helping. Observing. | 帮忙啊 我在观察 |
[06:30] | Whatever the… technical term is. | 我也不知道用专业术语该怎么说 |
[06:32] | I need to prove to Deakins my team can help with other cases. | 我要向迪金亚证明 我的团队也可以帮忙其他案子 |
[06:34] | – Who the hell is this? – That’s Cameron Black. | – 这谁啊 – 他是卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[06:36] | I told you I’d call. | 我跟你说了我会打给你 |
[06:37] | Don’t worry. I cleared my schedule. | 别担心 我取消了我的行程安排 |
[06:39] | Stop! This is an active crime scene. | 别闹了 这里可是犯罪现场 大家在工作 |
[06:41] | You cannot be here! | 你不能留在这里 |
[06:42] | Cameron, the body’s still on the ground. | 卡梅伦 尸体还在地上 |
[06:43] | Yeah, can I see it? | 噢 我可以看看吗 |
[06:45] | No. You’re going home. | 不行 你回家去 |
[06:46] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 行 |
[06:47] | But I’m right. | 但我说的没错吧 |
[06:49] | How did you… | 你是如何… |
[06:50] | See this guy? | 你看这家伙 |
[06:52] | He’s performing. | 他是在表演 |
[06:54] | The orange hoodie, the… the blue gun, | 橙色的连帽衫 蓝色的枪 |
[06:56] | even the way he’s standing. | 甚至他站的角度 |
[06:58] | He’s cheating out. He’s like an actor on the stage, right? | 这是障眼法 他就像舞台上的演员 |
[07:00] | He’s standing so he can be seen better from a certain angle. | 他这样站着 别人才能从某个角度更好地看到 |
[07:03] | What angle? W…Who’s watching? | 什么角度 谁在看 |
[07:05] | The audience. | 观众 |
[07:06] | Magic is angles. | 魔术需要依靠角度来完成 |
[07:08] | If I get the angle right, you see… | 如果我角度选得好 那么你会看到… |
[07:14] | this. | 这样 |
[07:17] | If I get the angle wrong… | 如果角度选不好 |
[07:20] | you see that. | 你看到的会是这样 |
[07:21] | Oh, you ruined the trick. Thanks, Cameron. | 噢 你又解密 谢了 卡梅伦 |
[07:24] | – Watch out. He ruins tricks. – Not really. | – 当心点 他毁了魔术 – 不一定 |
[07:26] | I mean, ruining a trick is kind of the worst thing | 解密魔术算是你能 |
[07:28] | you can do to some… Ohh, G… Oh, God. | 做的最坏的事… 噢 噢 天啊 |
[07:31] | Okay, you take the NYPD and the coroner. | 好吧 纽约警察局和验尸官交给你 |
[07:33] | I’ll handle him. | 我搞定他 |
[07:37] | The first body’s always the worst. | 第一具尸体往往是最恐怖的 |
[07:40] | Poison did that? | 被毒成那样子 |
[07:41] | Yeah, it’s one of the nastier ways to kill someone. | 是的 这是比较阴险的杀人方法 |
[07:44] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[07:45] | Oh, yeah. It’s just… | 噢 没事 就是… |
[07:47] | Oh, was your first body like that? | 噢 你处理的第一具尸体也是这样吗 |
[07:51] | No, it was an overdose. | 不是 是吸毒致死的 |
[07:53] | Totally different. | 完全不一样 |
[07:55] | Cameron, are you sure you want to do this? | 卡梅伦 你确定你要加入吗 |
[07:57] | Yeah, yeah. I have to. It’s just, uh… | 是的 是的 我一定要 只是… |
[08:00] | Unless you’re sending me home. | 除非你把我送回家 |
[08:02] | Not yet. | 还没到时候呢 |
[08:03] | If you’re right and the killer was cheating out, | 如果你说的是真的 凶手只是障眼法 |
[08:05] | it means there was somebody else watching. | 那么就是说有人在暗中观察 |
[08:07] | Right. Exactly. | 对 就是这样 |
[08:08] | So, uh, if we look at the way he’s standing… | 所以 嗯 看他站的方向… |
[08:12] | and he was there, | 他站在这儿 |
[08:14] | which means the audience | 那就是说观众 |
[08:17] | would’ve had to be… | 应该在… |
[08:19] | there. | 那儿 |
[08:25] | It’s gonna take hours to canvass this. | 要调查的话 会花上几个小时 |
[08:27] | I mean, of all the spots in New York City, | 在纽约市所有的地方 |
[08:29] | there isn’t a single surveillance camera | 就没有一个监控摄像头 |
[08:31] | aimed at this one. | 是对准这里的 |
[08:32] | Whoever was watching the murder didn’t want to be seen. | 无论谁在看 凶手都不想被发现 |
[08:34] | All right. So, what’s next? | 好吧 下一步要怎么办 |
[08:36] | We, uh, interrogate some people, shake down some bad guys? | 我们 审问点路人 还是搜捕点坏人 |
[08:40] | I’ll admit I’m basing most of my procedural questions | 我承认 大部分程序性问题 |
[08:42] | on crime shows, but I feel like we should be chasing somebody. | 都是从犯罪剧里学的 但我觉得我们得抓个人 |
[08:45] | Okay, most investigative | 听着 大部分调查工作 |
[08:46] | work happens at a desk, going through paperwork. | 要在办公桌上进行 翻阅参考文书 |
[08:48] | Clues aren’t just gonna fall in our laps. | 线索是不会主动上门的 |
[08:50] | Hey. I told you a hundred times… | 嘿 我跟你说了多少次 |
[08:54] | Stop throwing those planes at my car. | 别往我车里扔纸飞机 |
[08:55] | You want me to call the cops again? Do ya? | 你是要我再找警察来吗 是吗 |
[08:57] | – What is happening? – This frickin’ kid spends | – 怎么了 – 这个该死的小孩 |
[08:59] | every morning throwing paper kamikazes at people on the street. | 每天早上都朝街上的行人扔纸飞机 |
[09:02] | – Somebody’s gonna lose an eye. – Every morning? | – 会戳瞎人的 – 每天早上吗 |
[09:10] | Hi. We’re with the FBI. | 嗨 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[09:11] | How in the world are paper airplanes a federal case? | 扔个纸飞机怎就成了跟你们扯上关系了 |
[09:14] | They’re not. We’d like to speak with your son. | 不是这样的 我们想和你儿子谈谈 |
[09:16] | He may have seen something from his window this morning. | 今天早上他可能从窗边看见一些什么 |
[09:18] | He’s home sick. | 他生病了 |
[09:20] | Does he like magic? | 他喜欢魔术吗 |
[09:26] | Okay, now, this is how you make a real paper airplane. | 看 你是这样做纸飞机的 |
[09:29] | All I’m gonna do | 而我要做的 |
[09:31] | is just… | 是… |
[09:34] | You made a paper airplane out of thin air. | 你变出了一架纸飞机 |
[09:37] | Phew! | 唷 |
[09:38] | – And it works! – Pretty good, huh? | – 它还飞得起来 – 不错吧 |
[09:40] | Now, Max, this is kind of important, okay? | 麦克斯 这事很重要 |
[09:42] | Did you see anything down | 你有没有看到什么 |
[09:43] | in the street this morning? Anything at all? | 在街上 今天早上的时候 有吗 |
[09:46] | Well, there was a movie crew. | 嗯 有一队人在拍电影 |
[09:47] | What movie crew? | 什么人 |
[09:49] | They were in a van. | 他们在货车上 |
[09:51] | The back doors were open, | 后门开着 |
[09:53] | and they had this guy with a camera, filming. | 有个人拿着摄像机 在拍 |
[09:55] | Do you remember anything else? | 你还记得其他吗 |
[09:57] | It was blue. | 蓝色 |
[09:58] | And what’s the picture they put on the van? The company’s…? | 而且车上的图画 叫公司的… |
[10:01] | Logo? What did it look like? | 标志吗 长什么样 |
[10:03] | Well, it was like a circle in a circle, | 嗯 大圈套着小圈 |
[10:05] | kind of this target with, um, a man running by it. | 有点向靶子 嗯 有个人绑在上面转着 |
[10:11] | Kind of like… Like this? | 像这样吗 |
[10:13] | Yes! Exactly! | 对 就是这样 |
[10:21] | O-kay. Do you always drive like this? | 好 你经常这样开车吗 |
[10:24] | When do we get to do that fun paperwork stuff? | 我们什么时候开始那有趣的文书工作 |
[10:26] | I put out a BOLO for the van Max saw. | 我把麦克斯看到的车的通缉发出去 |
[10:28] | One with that logo was just spotted near Cooper Square. | 有一辆符合特征的车刚刚出现在库柏广场 |
[10:30] | Why did they film Kline’s murder? | 为什么他们要拍杀死克莱恩的凶手 |
[10:33] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[10:39] | Johnny. | 约翰 |
[10:41] | So, how’d it go? | 事情怎么样了 |
[10:44] | Yeah. Oh, yeah. The pitch went amazing. | 嗯 表演很棒 |
[10:46] | Wait. Really? | 等等 是真的吗 |
[10:49] | Well, still working out the details, but, uh… | 我们还在讨论细节问题 但是 嗯… |
[10:52] | yeah, we’re gonna have real help, Johnny. | 我们会帮上大忙的 约翰 |
[10:54] | You know, uh, experts, professionals, all that. | 嗯 专家啊 教授啊 所有人 |
[10:57] | That’s amazing. | 真是不可思议 |
[10:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:00] | You got it. I’ll, uh… I’ll call with updates. | 你知道就好 我… 有新消息我会打给你 |
[11:18] | We just got here. No sign of the van or the shooter. | 我们刚到 没看到货车和持枪者 |
[11:20] | No. Three o’clock. Hey, I’ve got eyes on him. | 不 三点钟方向 嘿 我看到他了 |
[11:26] | He’s headed to the woman with the stroller. | 他朝那个推着婴儿车的女人走去 |
[11:28] | Subject’s armed! Subject’s armed! | 交出武器 交出武器 |
[11:29] | Got you! | 抓到你了 |
[11:31] | FBI! Stop! Put that gun on the ground! | 联邦调查局 住手 把枪放地下 |
[11:33] | – Freeze! – Wow. This is intense. | – 别动 – 哇 真紧张 |
[11:35] | – Drop the gun now! – Wait. Do I keep going? | – 立刻把枪放下 – 等等 我还继续吗 |
[11:36] | – Put the weapon down. – Put your gun down! | – 把武器放下 – 把枪放下 |
[11:38] | I don’t… Does that mean I lose? | 我不会… 我是输了吗 |
[11:40] | They didn’t tell me you were coming. | 他们没告诉我你们会过来 |
[11:41] | – FBI! – What… Are we still shooting? | – 联邦调查局 – 什么… 我们还在拍吗 |
[11:43] | – I’ll do it! – Wait! Stop! Stop! Don’t shoot! | – 我来 – 等等 停 停 别开枪 |
[11:45] | – No shooting! – Cameron, get down! Are you insane?! | – 别开枪 – 卡梅伦 趴下 你疯了吗 |
[11:47] | He doesn’t know what’s going on. | 他还不知道怎么一回事 |
[11:48] | I know why there was a film crew. | 我知道为什么会有一支电影团队 |
[11:50] | Cameron Black?! | 你是卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[11:51] | Are you part of the show? Does that mean I won? | 你也是节目中的一部分吗 我是赢了吗 |
[11:54] | He thinks it’s a TV show. | 他以为这是一个电视节目 |
[11:57] | Yeah. You did it, bud! Congratulations. | 是 你成功了 兄弟 恭喜你 |
[12:00] | Now you can lower your gun and collect your prize. | 现在你可以放下枪来拿奖品了 |
[12:02] | – Okay. What’d I win? – We… | – 好 奖品是什么 – 我们… |
[12:06] | Geez. | 天啊 |
[12:08] | What the hell was that? | 刚才是什么情况 |
[12:10] | That? That’s entertainment. | 刚才 刚才那只是一场娱乐节目 |
[12:15] | I don’t understand. What did I do? | 我不明白 我做错了什么 |
[12:17] | I-It was a game show. I didn’t really shoot anybody. | 只是一个游戏节目 我并没有真正杀谁 |
[12:20] | It was… It was just water. | 枪里只是些水而已 |
[12:21] | “‘You’re Dead!’… A prank game show where | 你挂了 一个恶作剧节目 |
[12:23] | you shoot other contestants before they shoot you. | 你要抢先射杀其他参赛者 自己避免被射杀 |
[12:25] | After each hit, you win money and prizes.” | 每次射杀 你会赢得奖金和奖品 |
[12:27] | It was fun. T-They told me where to go, | 很有趣 他们告诉我去哪里 |
[12:29] | showed me pictures of the other players like, uh, the jogger. | 给我其他参赛者的照片 比如那个慢跑的人 |
[12:35] | what happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[12:39] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[12:40] | Poisoned by the water in your spray gun. | 被你使用的喷枪里的水毒死的 |
[12:44] | Wait. That… | 等等 这… |
[12:47] | That’s from the, uh, wa… That’s from the water gun? | 这是我水枪里的水把他弄成这样的 |
[12:50] | Noah Hawthorne, 19. | 诺亚·霍桑 19岁 |
[12:53] | Recently moved here from the Midwest. | 最近刚从中西部搬来这里 |
[12:54] | Traffic and personal information | 交通和个人信息 |
[12:56] | match up with records back in Wisconsin. | 与在威斯康辛的记录相吻合 |
[12:58] | This story is insane. | 这件事真是太疯狂了 |
[12:59] | If he is telling the truth, that’s not murder, right? | 如果他说的是真的 他就不是凶手 对吗 |
[13:03] | He’s still here? | 他还在这 |
[13:05] | He helped us find Noah. | 他帮我们找到了诺亚 |
[13:07] | He pulled the trigger, Mr. Black. | 他扣下了扳机 布莱克先生 |
[13:09] | Unless we find the person who tricked him and they confess, | 除非我们能找到引诱他做这件事的人 并且认罪 |
[13:11] | Noah Hawthorne’s our killer. | 不然 诺亚·霍桑就是我们要找的凶手 |
[13:13] | Who chose you to play the game? | 谁找你来参加这个游戏的 |
[13:15] | Uh, the producer, S-Steven. | 制作人 史蒂夫 |
[13:17] | I, um… I don’t… I don’t remember his last name. | 我…我不记得他的姓 |
[13:20] | What did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[13:22] | Um, he was a regular guy. He talked really fast. | 就很普通 他说话语速很快 |
[13:24] | There were others, but… but they all answer to Steven. | 还有其他人 但是他们都向史蒂夫汇报 |
[13:26] | And where did he recruit you? | 他在哪里招的你 |
[13:27] | At Times Square. It was my first time there. | 时代广场 我第一次去那 |
[13:30] | They promised me a fun time, a chance to win money. | 他们承诺会很有趣 还有机会赢钱 |
[13:32] | I mean, I could use it, but… | 我是说 我是需要钱 但是… |
[13:34] | Wait. I am… I am not a killer. I… | 不 我不是凶手 |
[13:36] | I’m from Wisconsin. | 我来自威斯康辛 |
[13:43] | Okay, I hope we’ve all done our homework, | 好啦 我希望我们都已经做了功课 |
[13:46] | ’cause we need to become murder experts A.S.A.P. | 因为我们要尽快变成凶案专家 |
[13:49] | I downloaded the NYPD and FBI’s crime stats, | 我下载了纽约市警察局和联邦调查局的犯罪统计数据 |
[13:52] | cross-referenced them with commonly reported motives, | 与最常报导的动机互相参照 |
[13:54] | – then I created an… – Okay, no, no, no, no. | – 然后我弄了一个 – 够了 不不不 |
[13:56] | Jordan, no. Murder is more than just numbers. | 乔丹 谋杀案不仅仅是这些统计数字 |
[13:59] | It’s about human psychology. | 它是关于人类心理学的 |
[14:00] | Didn’t I tell you to read up on Agatha Christie? | 我不是叫你去读一读阿加莎·克里斯蒂的侦探小说吗 |
[14:03] | Yeah, I looked her up on Twitter, but I couldn’t find her. | 有 我在推特上搜了一下 但没找到她 |
[14:06] | Maybe, uh, I spelled it wrong. | 可能名字我哪拼错了 |
[14:08] | I hope you got further than that. | 我希望 你准备的比他好点 |
[14:10] | Cameron is relying on us to help him solve this case. | 卡梅伦要靠我们帮助他破案 |
[14:13] | I got three ideas… Two messy, one clean. | 我有三个想法 两个麻烦些 一个较简洁 |
[14:17] | Oh. Ideas about what? | 哦 关于什么的想法 |
[14:20] | Ohh! No. Gunter… | 哦 不 甘特… |
[14:22] | Well, you said study up on murders. | 是你说的要研究谋杀案 |
[14:24] | With the purpose of solving them, not committing them. | 目的是破案 而不是实施谋杀案 |
[14:27] | Oh | 哦 |
[14:30] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[14:32] | I got to make a couple changes. | 我来做些许调整 |
[14:34] | Yeah. | 这才对 |
[14:35] | I’m sorry, Ms. Olovsky. | 我很遗憾 洛斯基女士 |
[14:37] | Why would someone want to kill you and Joseph? | 为什么会有人想要谋杀你和乔瑟夫 |
[14:41] | We can only help if you talk to us. | 只有你告诉我们 我们才能帮你 |
[14:49] | Joseph and I worked together. | 乔瑟夫和我一起工作 |
[14:51] | I was a-a bookkeeper. He was a lawyer for my boss. | 我是个会计 他是我老板的律师 |
[14:55] | We started seeing each other two years ago. | 我们两年前开始约会 |
[14:58] | We kept it secret, of course. | 当然 是偷偷的 |
[15:00] | Then… | 然后… |
[15:02] | things changed. | 事情发生了变化 有了孩子 |
[15:05] | We decided we need to get out… A new life for all of us. | 我们想脱离现在的生活 开始新的生活 |
[15:09] | But there’s no getting away from our employer. | 但我们没有办法摆脱现在的老板 |
[15:13] | Who were you working for? | 你的老板是谁 |
[15:14] | I never met him. Only associates. | 我从未见过他 只见过合伙人 |
[15:17] | They would whisper his name. | 他们会小声地说他的名字 |
[15:20] | “Sasha.” | 莎夏 |
[15:22] | We’re after Sasha Sokolov, people, | 同志们 我们的目标是莎夏·索科洛夫 |
[15:25] | head of the Russian Syndicate. | 俄罗斯犯罪集团的头目 |
[15:26] | Bridget Olovsky worked for him. Joseph Kline was his lawyer. | 布洛奇特·洛斯基为他工作 约瑟夫·克莱恩是他的律师 |
[15:31] | They wanted out, | 他们想离开 |
[15:32] | which means Sasha ordered their deaths personally. | 这就意味着杀掉他们是莎夏的命令 |
[15:34] | The killer was this man, Noah Hawthorne. | 凶手是这个人 诺亚·霍桑 |
[15:37] | Sorry. Question. Uh, who is Sasha? | 不好意思 打断一下 莎夏是谁 |
[15:40] | There’s no… no picture for the board? | 白板上没有照片吗 |
[15:41] | He’s Russian mafia. Nobody’s ever been able to identify him. | 他是俄罗斯黑手党 没有人能指认他 |
[15:44] | He’s a ghost. Sasha’s outfit is the toughest in New York. | 他就像个幽灵 莎夏的装备在纽约是最好的 |
[15:47] | He’s notorious for having | 他臭名昭著 |
[15:48] | his own people killed when they fail him. | 他的人办事失败后会被他杀掉 |
[15:50] | We connect Noah to Sasha, and we’ve got our ghost. | 我们通过诺亚联系到莎夏 然后抓住这个幽灵 |
[15:52] | – Find him. – Uh, yeah. W-What about Noah? | – 找到他 – 那诺亚怎么办 |
[15:54] | I mean, he’s a victim, too, right? | 我是说 他也是受害者 对吧 |
[15:56] | We don’t know that, Mr. Black. All we know is that he shot | 我们还不能确定 布莱克先生 我们所知道的是 |
[15:58] | Joseph Kline in the face with poison this morning. | 今早他朝约瑟夫·克莱恩的脸上喷毒 |
[16:00] | Okay, sure, I-I get that his story’s extraordinary, | 好吧 我知道他的故事有些离奇 |
[16:02] | but, still, it’s the only thing that makes sense. | 但是 也只有这个解释才说得通 |
[16:04] | You… you get that. They forced his perspective. | 你明白的 他们迫使他改变了想法 |
[16:06] | They made him think he was on a game show, | 他们让他觉得是在参加一个游戏节目 |
[16:08] | just like Johnny was made to think he was in a car crash. | 就像约翰被迫使觉得自己发生了车祸 |
[16:10] | Easy, Cameron. | 别激动 卡梅伦 |
[16:11] | Yeah, no, I get it, but he’s innocent, right? | 我明白 但他是无辜的 对吧 |
[16:13] | I mean, I know that, you know that. | 我是说 我知道他是无辜的 你也知道他是无辜的 |
[16:15] | I see the personal connection, Mr. Black, | 我知道你和他的私人关系 布莱克先生 |
[16:17] | but the FBI is not about personal missions. | 但联邦调查局不能依靠个人感情处理案件 |
[16:19] | We solve cases based on evidence, not emotion. | 我们破案是靠证据 不是情感 |
[16:24] | – Well, sure… – He gets it. | – 当然… – 他明白的 |
[16:26] | We’ll run down Noah’s story. | 我们今天将核实诺亚的供词 |
[16:28] | If there’s any truth to it, we’ll find out. | 如果供词是真的话 我们会找到证据的 |
[16:31] | Let’s start in Times Square. | 让我们从时代广场开始 |
[16:35] | So nothing out of the ordinary? | 没有任何异常情况吗 |
[16:38] | Really? Nothing? | 真的吗 一点没有 |
[16:40] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[16:41] | So you didn’t notice anything at all? | 你没发现有任何异常 |
[16:43] | Even though you’ve been standing here all day? | 即使你在这站了一整天 |
[16:46] | So, the shooter is described as a 19-year-old male. | 凶手是个19岁的男子 |
[16:48] | Orange hoodie. Did either of you…? | 橙色的连帽衫 你们有人看到吗… |
[16:50] | Last description I have was of a blue squirt gun. | 我这对他最近的描述是拿了一把蓝色水枪 |
[16:52] | – Hmm. No. Haven’t seen him. – Nothing? | – 没有看见过 – 什么都没有 |
[16:54] | All right, so, the dance team and the creepy Statue of Liberty | 好吧 那边跳舞的和装扮成自由女神像的人 |
[16:56] | didn’t see anything. | 什么都没看见 |
[16:57] | We spoke to most of the regulars. | 我们询问了大多数常待在这的人 |
[16:59] | And everyone else, they’re just… they’re tourists. | 而其他人 他们只是游客 |
[17:01] | – Like Noah. – Wanted to see the lights. | – 和诺亚一样 – 想来看看这里的灯光 |
[17:03] | All right. I get Sasha’s plan. | 好吧 我明白莎夏的计划了 |
[17:04] | The less your killer knows, the better. It’s smart. | 杀手知道得越少就越好 聪明 |
[17:07] | But why a TV show? | 但是为什么弄一个电视节目的名头 |
[17:08] | Because there’s a camera. | 因为电视节目有摄像机 |
[17:10] | You want to control someone? Put ’em on TV. | 你想控制别人 就让他们上电视 |
[17:13] | They’ll say things they don’t mean, | 他们会说平常不会说的话 |
[17:15] | do things they would never do. | 会做绝不会做的事 |
[17:17] | That’s why they had to film. | 这就是为什么他们要摄像 |
[17:18] | Noah had to know he was on camera. | 诺亚需要知道他在被摄像 |
[17:20] | ‘Cause nothing bad can happen, he’s… he’s on TV. | 因为他觉得他在上电视 不会有任何坏事发生 |
[17:22] | You don’t watch the news, do you? | 你不看新闻的吧 |
[17:24] | No. It’s too depressing. Let me demonstrate. | 不看 太压抑 让我来演示一下我刚才的观点 |
[17:26] | Ah. Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[17:28] | May I? Thank you. | 我可以用一下吗 谢谢 |
[17:30] | Ladies and gentlemen. My name is Cameron Black. | 女士们先生们 我是卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[17:33] | And as part of a new television spectacular, | 作为一期新电视特辑节目 |
[17:36] | I am here demonstrating my newest trick… | 我将在这展示我的新技能 |
[17:40] | Ooh! | 哇 |
[17:41] | “The Decapitator.” | “斩首者” |
[17:43] | Now, who wants to lose their head? | 现在 谁想上来被斩首 |
[17:46] | – We do! – Oh, I want to! | – 我们想来 – 我想来 |
[17:48] | All right, now, this may be dangerous. | 好了 这个可能会很危险 |
[17:50] | I like danger! | 我喜欢危险 |
[17:51] | You might get hurt. | 你可能会受伤 |
[17:52] | – Oh, me! – Please! | – 选我吧 – 求你了 |
[17:54] | – This is a real sword. – All right. Point taken. | – 这是一把真的剑 – 好了 我明白你的意思了 |
[17:56] | What now? | 现在做什么 |
[17:57] | Well, now I have to decapitate someone. | 现在我要去将某人斩首 |
[18:00] | Magically, of course. | 当然是魔术意义上的斩首 |
[18:01] | – Hey! Give me Excalibur! – Sorry. | – 嘿 把埃克斯卡利伯剑给我 – 不好意思 |
[18:04] | You Hollywood types come | 你们这些好莱坞大腕来到这里 |
[18:05] | around here and think you can just take over? | 然后就想接管这里了 |
[18:07] | I’ve been in this spot for five years. | 我已经在这儿表演五年了 |
[18:09] | Now everybody trying to push me out… | 现在每个人都想抢我的活儿… |
[18:10] | Morning shows, cooking shows, hack magicians. | 晨间秀 烹饪秀 黑魔法师 |
[18:14] | Reality prank shows. | 现实恶作剧栏目 |
[18:16] | Wait, wait, wait. What reality prank show? | 等会儿等会儿 什么恶作剧栏目 |
[18:17] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[18:19] | They came through the other day looking for volunteers. | 他们某一天来招志愿者 |
[18:22] | The man in charge, uh, the producer, was his name Steven? | 栏目的负责人 那个制片人 他叫史蒂夫吗 |
[18:25] | Yeah, but his guys didn’t call him that. | 是的 但是他的同伴不叫他史蒂夫 |
[18:27] | They called him Kos. I think these guys was Russian. | 他们叫他科斯 我猜他们是俄罗斯人 |
[18:34] | Is that him? | 是这个男人吗 |
[18:37] | That’s the guy. | 就是他 |
[18:38] | Are we upgrading from magicians to medieval knights? | 我们从魔术师升级为中世纪骑士了吗 |
[18:44] | Sorry. I didn’t think anyone was gonna laugh. | 对不起 我不觉得好笑 |
[18:46] | I was just trying to… Great joke, boss. | 我只是想… 笑话真好笑 老板 |
[18:48] | Willy Shoemaker, a.K.A. Lancelot, | 威利·休梅克 又名兰斯洛特勇士 |
[18:50] | saw the reality crew in Times Square Noah described. | 诺亚说他在时代广场看见真人秀团队 |
[18:53] | Steven, the producer, | 制片人史蒂夫 |
[18:54] | is actually Mikhail Stefanovich Koslov. | 实际上是米哈伊尔·史蒂夫奇·科斯 |
[18:56] | Mikhail’s a captain in Sasha’s syndicate. | 他是莎夏集团的小头 |
[18:59] | Noah was telling the truth. We need to be certain. | 诺亚没有撒谎 这点我们需要肯定 |
[19:01] | Get Noah to corroborate the I.D., and we’ll get the warrant. | 带诺亚去指认一下凶手 然后去领逮捕令 |
[19:08] | Not bad for the Deception Group’s first day, huh? | 我们团队有个开门红啊 |
[19:15] | Noah, I need you to tell me if this is… | 诺亚 我要你告诉我这是不是… |
[19:19] | Damn it. I need a medic! | 我操 快去找医生 |
[19:24] | So Noah was tricked into being the real killer | 所以诺亚被这个俄罗斯人和他的假恶作剧栏目 |
[19:26] | by this Russian man and his fake prank show. | 诱使成为真正的凶手 |
[19:29] | Mikhail Stefanovich Koslov. | 米哈伊尔·史蒂夫奇·科斯 |
[19:31] | Right, but we can’t prove that he’s the real baddie, | 但是我们没办法证明他是真正的坏人 |
[19:34] | because Noah is poisoned and in hospital. | 因为诺亚被下毒住院了 |
[19:36] | That poisoned water got on him when he sprayed Joseph. | 当他拿水枪喷乔瑟夫的时候毒药也沾到他身上了 |
[19:39] | Just a drop on his hand. Noah boy’s gonna die slow. | 只有一滴滴在他手上 诺亚会慢慢死亡 |
[19:42] | That almost sounded sympathetic. What about an antidote? | 听起来真可怜 解药呢 |
[19:45] | The poison’s custom, so only Mikhail would know it, | 这跟毒药的配置有关 所以只有米哈伊尔懂 |
[19:47] | and we can’t arrest him until we have Noah’s positive I.D. | 在被诺亚的指认之前 我们不能逮捕他 |
[19:50] | I mean, it’s… It’s unbelievable. | 我觉得这简直…难以置信 |
[19:52] | We know who did it, but we can’t arrest him, | 我们知道凶手是谁 但我们不能逮捕他 |
[19:55] | ’cause the FBI has all these… rules. | 就因为FBI有这些条条框框 |
[19:57] | Uh, they call those rules “Laws.” | 他们把这些规则叫做”法律” |
[20:00] | Yeah, are you allowed to just walk around with these files? | 是的 而且你能把这些文件带出来吗 |
[20:02] | This one says “Confidential.” | 这上面写的”机密文件” |
[20:04] | And that Mikhail, he don’t look like a killer to me. | 而且那个米哈伊尔 我不觉得他是凶手 |
[20:08] | Well, it says here that he’s part owner of Molotov, | 这上面写着他是莫洛托夫的股东之一 |
[20:10] | that super-hip nightclub. | 就是那个超级潮的夜店 |
[20:12] | And it’s Friday night. He might be there. | 现在是周五的晚上 他很有可能在那儿 |
[20:15] | That’s good. That’s good. We go to the club. | 这很棒 棒极了 我们去那个俱乐部 |
[20:17] | We see if we can find Mikhail | 看看能不能找到米哈伊尔 |
[20:18] | or something that connects him to Noah. | 或者找到他和诺亚之间的联系 |
[20:20] | That’s the hottest club in town. | 那可是全市最火的夜店 |
[20:22] | And I’m Cameron Black. | 我可是卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[20:25] | And I’m sure you’re not famous anymore. | 我觉得你过气了 |
[20:27] | Okay. I think we’ll be fine. | 好吧 我觉得没问题的 |
[20:32] | – Excuse me. Sorry. – Who are you? | – 不好意思 借过一下 – 你是谁 |
[20:35] | Hello! Hello! Hi. | 你好 你好 |
[20:37] | So, um, Lonnie told Jen and Mike that we’d be here in 30 | 呃 罗尼告诉珍和迈克 三十分钟后我们会 |
[20:39] | for drinks with Rodger on the balcony, but Rodger’s being Rodger, | 和罗杰在包厢里喝酒 但是罗杰还没来 |
[20:41] | so excuse me if I sound a bit frazzled. | 对不起我的声音有点沙哑 |
[20:43] | Oh, my word. Your eyes are the dreamiest shade of blue. | 噢我的天哪 你的眼睛蓝得好梦幻 |
[20:46] | Um, I think we’re under Arthur Mandrake. | 我们的名单应该在亚瑟·曼德拉后面 |
[20:49] | Thank you. Gunter, tip him. | 谢谢 甘特赏他小费 |
[20:55] | Thanks, man. Appreciate it. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[21:01] | I haven’t been in a club since Jonathan. | 自从我有了乔纳森我就没来过酒吧 |
[21:04] | Oh, yeah? Was that club filled with professional killers? | 是吗 那时候酒吧里都是职业杀手吗 |
[21:07] | You win. You’re the more exciting brother. | 你赢了 你是一个更棒哥哥 |
[21:09] | And a better dancer. | 也是个很棒的舞者 |
[21:12] | Keep an eye out for Mikhail. | 盯着点米哈伊尔 |
[21:14] | These gangsters have got nothing on me and my mates in the war. | 这些匪徒和我以及我的搭档没有任何关系 |
[21:17] | Remind me. What war was that? | 提醒我一下 是哪场战争 |
[21:19] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想提这事儿 |
[21:30] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[21:35] | Noah, can you hear me? | 诺亚 听得见我说话吗 |
[21:37] | Is this the producer? | 他是制片人吗 |
[21:39] | Is this the man who recruited you? | 是不是这个男的雇的你 |
[21:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:47] | Deakins. | 迪金斯 |
[21:49] | We’ve got a positive I.D. On Mikhail. | 我们刚得到对米哈伊尔的指认 |
[21:53] | Looks like the VIP room’s the place to be. | 这地方看起来像是贵宾室 |
[21:55] | If Mikhail’s here, he’s down there. | 如果Mi米哈伊尔在这儿 他就在楼下 |
[21:57] | Darling. Launching your comeback’s | 亲爱的 如果你死了 |
[21:59] | gonna be very difficult if you’re dead. | 你就不可能复出了 |
[22:00] | I got to do something. | 我总要做些什么 |
[22:02] | Noah’s gonna die from that poison or rot in jail for 20 years. | 诺亚就要被毒死了或者要在牢里蹲上二十年 |
[22:05] | Is this about Noah or your brother? | 谁会烂在牢里 诺亚还是你弟弟 |
[22:07] | Bit of both. | 他们都会 |
[22:08] | Gonna help? | 要来帮我吗 |
[22:12] | Never could say no to you. Or Jonathan. | 我无法对你或乔纳森说不 |
[22:15] | So, what’s it gonna be… Lucille Ball or Marilyn Monroe? | 所以我要变身为谁露西尔·鲍尔还是玛丽莲梦露 |
[22:18] | Love your Lucy. | 我爱你 露西 |
[22:25] | I’m sorry. Oh, gosh. Oh! | 对不起 噢 天哪 |
[22:37] | Hey. How ya doing? | 嘿 你好 |
[22:38] | This members’ area. You can’t be here. | 这里是会员专区 你不能来这儿 |
[22:41] | I… Right, yeah. | 呃 是的 |
[22:42] | I’m… I’m supposed to meet a Mikhail here. Do you know him? | 我和米哈伊尔约在这儿见面 你知道他吗 |
[22:44] | This Russian club. Lots of Mikhails here. | 这里是俄国人的俱乐部 有很多米哈伊尔 |
[22:46] | Right. Of course. He also goes by Kos. | 嗯当然 他也叫科斯 |
[22:49] | Does that ring a bell? | 你有想起什么吗 |
[22:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:53] | But can I give you a bit of advice? | 但我能给你提点建议吗 |
[22:55] | You don’t want to meet him. | 你不会想要和他见面的 |
[22:57] | Go dance with the children. | 滚一边儿去 |
[23:38] | – Kay. – Cameron, good news. | – 凯 – 卡梅伦好消息 |
[23:41] | We’ve got a warrant for Mikhail’s arrest. | 我们拿到了对米哈伊尔的逮捕令 |
[23:42] | Mike and I are heading to his club to pick him up. | 迈克和我正前往夜店准备抓了他 |
[23:44] | Great. I’m already here. | 好极了 我已经在这儿了 |
[23:45] | At the club. Well, in the garage. | 在夜店的车库里 |
[23:48] | I found a door in the back room. Led to the garage. | 我在后房找到一扇门直通车库 |
[23:49] | Anyway, Kay, the blue van is here. | 不管怎样 凯 那辆蓝色货车在这儿 |
[23:53] | So is Mikhail. | 米哈伊尔也在这了 |
[23:55] | – Gotta go. – Cameron, what’s happening? | – 我得挂了 – 卡梅伦发生什么事了 |
[23:57] | Okay. Easy on the jacket. | 轻点拎我的衣服 |
[24:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[24:09] | I’m Cameron Black. | 我是卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[24:11] | The magician? Cameron Black? I had a show. It was… | 那个魔术师 卡梅伦·布莱克 我有一场表演… |
[24:14] | It was pretty big. | 特别盛大 |
[24:15] | Nicholas, pick him up. | 尼古拉斯 把他弄起来 |
[24:20] | That’s nice. | 那好极了 |
[24:22] | Look, I just was in the club, got turned around. | 我刚在夜店里 随便转了转 |
[24:24] | Wanted to make a phone call. This seemed like a good place. | 想要打个电话 这里像是打电话的好地方 |
[24:27] | Yeah, you’re wrong about that. | 是啊 你想错了 |
[24:30] | I can prove it to you. | 我能证明给你看 |
[24:31] | Oh. Okay. All right. | 喔 好吧 |
[24:33] | Just cards. Just cards. | 只是扑克牌 |
[24:39] | I just wanted to show you a card trick, prove I’m a magician. | 我刚想要给你表演个纸牌魔术 来证明我是个魔术师 |
[24:42] | That… That’s it. | 就…这样 |
[24:45] | I hate card tricks. | 我讨厌纸牌魔术 |
[24:47] | Uh, I got a good one with a cellphone | 我有一个关于手机的魔术 |
[24:49] | if I could borrow your cellphone. | 我能借一下你的手机吗 |
[24:52] | Please? | 好吗 |
[24:54] | I dunno. He’s been back there a really long time. | 我不知道 他在后面呆太久了 |
[24:57] | He’s fine. Boy walks through life with a halo around his head. | 他会没事的 男孩子这辈子都会有光环护体 |
[25:00] | Nothing bad ever happens. | 不会出事的 |
[25:04] | – This better be good. – Thank you. Okay. | – 最好很精彩 – 谢谢 |
[25:07] | So, I have this, uh… I have this whole bit about cellphones, | 关于手机 我了解很多东西 |
[25:10] | how they’re, you know, driving us crazy, right? | 比如 他们怎样把我们逼疯 是吧 |
[25:12] | And then… It’s just… | 那么接下来… |
[25:19] | Pretty great, right? | 很精彩 是吧 |
[25:22] | Why would you do that to my phone, Mr. Black? | 布莱克先生 你为什么要用我的手机变魔术呢 |
[25:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[25:27] | Ah. Well, because it, um… | 额 这个嘛 因为… |
[25:30] | You see, it makes this part really great. You watching? | 你看 这不是很棒吗 你看嘛 |
[25:38] | Huh? | 哈 |
[25:40] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[25:41] | Very impressive, Mr. Black. | 非常惊艳 布莱克先生 |
[25:43] | Thank you. All right. Well, this… this has been fun. | 谢谢 好了 这…这很有趣 |
[25:47] | May I? Thank you so much. | 我先走一步 感谢你们的捧场 |
[25:50] | And, uh, see you guys on the dance floor. | 然后呢 大家舞池那见呗 |
[25:53] | Wait! | 等等 |
[26:00] | Still doesn’t explain why you’re here. | 你还没解释你在这里的原因 |
[26:05] | – Where’s Cameron? – He went back that way. | – 卡梅伦在哪 – 他去那边了 |
[26:08] | There were guards… Scary ones with guns. | 那里有警卫 他们有枪 可吓人了 |
[26:11] | If they start shooting, lot of people gonna get hurt. | 他们开枪的话 就会有人受伤 |
[26:14] | Don’t worry. I’ll get rid of ’em. | 别担心 我来处理这些人 |
[26:17] | Tell you what. I have a trick for you guys. | 这么说吧 我给你们准备了个小魔术 |
[26:20] | This… You’re gonna love this. If I just take this… | 这…你们肯定会喜欢的 我只用拿起这个… |
[26:23] | This is a classic. So, all I do is just… | 这超级经典 我要做的就是… |
[26:28] | Find him! | 找到他 |
[26:35] | Never leave home without Georgie. | 出门必带小乔 |
[26:39] | There was a man. He didn’t belong here. Where did he go? | 有没有见到一个男的 他不是这里的人 他去哪了 |
[26:43] | Kay. | 凯 |
[26:52] | – FBI! – Get down on the ground! | – FBI – 趴下 |
[26:54] | – Get down! – Cover me. | – 趴下 – 掩护我 |
[27:01] | Mike! The exit! | 迈克 守住出口 |
[27:03] | I’m on it! | 收到 |
[27:10] | Cameron! | 卡梅伦 |
[27:13] | Yeah. Hi. | 在这 嗨 |
[27:17] | I could almost shoot you right now. | 我刚差点射伤你 |
[27:19] | Yeah, well… you’re not the only one. | 没有错…而且 你不是一个人 |
[27:24] | I got his phone. | 但我拿了他的手机 |
[27:28] | You can’t go on a search without a warrant, without telling us. | 你不能在没有搜查令 没有告诉我的前提下私自行动 |
[27:31] | – What were you thinking? – Noah’s dying from that poison. | – 你当时在想什么 – 诺亚因为那毒药就快要死了 |
[27:34] | – Mikhail has the antidote. – He did find his cell. | – 米哈伊尔有解药 – 他确实找到了他的住处 |
[27:36] | Maybe computer forensic finds something. | 说不定我们的计算机找到了新的证据 |
[27:38] | Mikhail’s gone. Sasha knows we connected him to Kline’s murder. | 米哈伊尔已经逃走了 莎夏知道我们把他和克莱恩的案子联系在一起了 |
[27:41] | He also knows Mikhail can prove he ordered the hit. | 他也知道米哈伊尔可以指证是他下的命令 |
[27:43] | That means he’ll have Mikhail killed, too, | 那就意味着他也会杀掉米哈伊尔 |
[27:45] | – probably by his own men. | – 而且很可能是自己人 |
[27:46] | – Well, then we need to find him first. | – 那么 我们得先找到他 |
[27:48] | No, you’re not finding anybody. | 不 你不用找谁 |
[27:50] | This, whatever this is, was a mistake. | 这件事 不论这属于什么性质 就是个错误 |
[27:56] | Whoa. Kay, wait. Please. | 哇 凯 请等一下 |
[27:58] | Why didn’t you tell me what you were doing? | 你为什么不告诉我下 |
[28:00] | You’re an FBI agent. I didn’t think you’d say yes. | 你是个FBI的特工 我觉得你不会同意我的计划 |
[28:02] | I would’ve figured out the right way to do it. | 我会作出一个更好的计划来行动 |
[28:04] | Deakins is right. | 迪金斯说得对 |
[28:06] | You took this case personally. | 你太冲动了 |
[28:07] | Well, I’m new at this. That was my first body. | 因为我没经验啊 这是我见过的第一具尸体 |
[28:09] | When you found your first, the overdose victim, | 难道你第一次遇到用药过量的受害者 |
[28:11] | didn’t you take it personally? | 就能不冲动吗 |
[28:13] | I wasn’t an FBI agent. | 我那时不是一个FBI特工 |
[28:17] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间跟你废话 |
[28:19] | What do I tell Johnny? | 我该怎么跟约翰交代 |
[28:20] | Try the truth. | 你实话实说吧 |
[28:24] | The part I don’t get, Cam, | 小卡 我不明白的一点是 |
[28:26] | is why you thought the FBI was gonna help in the first place. | 你怎么会这么快这么坚定地相信FBI会帮我们 |
[28:29] | They don’t care about us. | 他们都不在乎我 |
[28:30] | Kay’s different. | 凯不一样 |
[28:32] | She’s a cop, Cam. | 小卡 她到底是个警察 |
[28:35] | They put people in here. They don’t get them out. | 他们负责把人丢进来 不负责把人弄出去 |
[28:38] | What happened there? | 发生什么了 |
[28:39] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[28:42] | Someone tried to steal Dad’s coin. | 只是有人想偷爸爸的东西 |
[28:46] | Couldn’t be having that. | 才不会让他们得手 |
[28:49] | So you’re still thinking about this Noah kid, huh? | 所以你还在想那个小孩 诺亚 |
[28:52] | – You know he’s a killer? – Yeah, but he’s not, Johnny. | – 你觉得他是凶手 – 我在想这件事 但约翰 我觉得他不是凶手 |
[28:55] | He’s just some innocent kid they made into a murderer. | 他只是个无辜的小孩 被迫卷入了一场凶杀案 |
[28:58] | I had to help him. I just… Uh… | 我得帮他 我…我只是… |
[29:03] | I guess I went too far. | 大概我是管的太多了 |
[29:05] | That is kind of your specialty. | 那正是你的特别之处 |
[29:07] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[29:08] | So, what now? | 所以 现在怎么办 |
[29:11] | I got nothin’. | 我没啥头绪 |
[29:14] | You know, Cam, I see that look in here all the time… | 小卡 你知道吗 我总是看到你这幅表情 |
[29:16] | Guys just giving up. | 那种有点绝望的表情 |
[29:19] | It’s not a good look on us. | 你这样其实挺丑的 |
[29:21] | It’s kind of like the time you made us try guy-liner. | 有点像那时候你逼我们画眼线的样子 |
[29:23] | Okay, I am not giving up, | 好吧好吧 我没要放弃 |
[29:25] | and a lot of guys use eyeliner onstage. | 但是你要知道 很多男的上台都画眼线的 |
[29:27] | And off? For a year? | 台下也画 画一年 |
[29:28] | It was our Ziggy Stardust phase. | 那是我们的辉煌期 |
[29:30] | Forget it. | 别说这个了 |
[29:31] | All right. So we’re not giving up. | 好吧 那我们不放弃 |
[29:34] | So, what’s the plan? | 那 计划是什么 |
[29:35] | A plan. Johnny, I’m not breaking you out of here. | 约翰 什么计划 我不帮你越狱 |
[29:38] | We’ll come back to that. | 我们以后再说那个 |
[29:39] | Right now I’m talking about this Noah kid. | 我现在说的是那个小孩的案子 |
[29:41] | I know how your brain works, Cam. | 小卡 我知道你脑子里在想什么 |
[29:43] | And right now I kind of have a soft spot for framed killers, | 现在我好像对玩这种套路的杀手有点想法 |
[29:46] | so… show me the plan. | 所以 告诉我你什么计划 |
[29:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:51] | To save Noah, we need Mikhail to confess to the Kline murder | 为了救诺亚 我们需要米哈伊尔承认是他杀了克莱恩 |
[29:55] | and give us the antidote to the poison. | 并且告诉我们那毒药水的解药 |
[29:57] | Now, it feels like a classic room switch to me, right? | 噢 看来又是一个场景变换了 对吧 |
[29:59] | Yeah, if the switch is good, but you need a different out. | 对的 转换是行得通的 但你得换个方法脱身 |
[30:03] | – You gonna do a Detroit Houdini? – Yeah. | – 你想成为底特律霍迪尼 – 对的 |
[30:06] | Nice pep talk, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你的鸡汤不错 |
[30:08] | I have my moments. | 哥也是厉害过的 |
[30:46] | Special Agent Daniels, | 我是特工丹尼尔 |
[30:47] | we’ve got eyes on Mikhail’s girlfriend. | 我们监视着米哈伊尔的女朋友 |
[30:49] | Deakins wants you back at the restaurant. | 迪金斯让你回到餐厅 |
[31:01] | Just once, I’d like | 我只想 能不能有一次 |
[31:03] | for a stakeout restaurant to serve decent soup. | 让我在我们埋伏的餐厅里喝一碗好汤 |
[31:05] | We tracked Mikhail’s | 我们跟着 |
[31:06] | girlfriend to the apartment across the street. | 米哈伊尔的女朋友一直到她家的对面 |
[31:08] | The neighbor said she’s | 她邻居说 |
[31:09] | getting ready for a last-minute trip to Europe. | 她正准备出发去欧洲旅游 |
[31:11] | No mention of Mikhail, but she texted his phone | 而且没提到米哈伊尔 但她给他发了短信 |
[31:13] | with flight times, all leaving today. | 里面写了起飞时间 他们俩准备今天走 |
[31:15] | He’s coming for her. | 他会来接她的 |
[31:17] | Anything yet? | 有什么发现吗 |
[31:19] | Back door is clear. No sign of Mikhail. | 后门没有人 也没看到米哈伊尔 |
[31:21] | Good work. When he shows, move in. | 干得好 他一出现就行动 |
[31:29] | Delicious, right? | 好吃的 对吧 |
[31:30] | – Cameron! – What are you doing here? | – 卡梅伦- 你在这里干嘛 |
[31:31] | – How did you find us? – And what’s this soup? | – 你是怎么找到我们的 – 还有这汤怎么回事 |
[31:34] | First of all, I know you have absolutely no reason | 首先 我知道你们没有义务 |
[31:36] | to hear me out, but, please, I have come up with a plan | 听我说完 但是 请你们听我说完 我有一个 |
[31:38] | to get the antidote out of Mikhail. | 能让米哈伊尔自己说出解药的计划 |
[31:40] | As far as how I knew where you were, | 至于我是怎么知道你们在哪的 |
[31:42] | – well, let’s just call that magic. – Mike told you. | – 让我称之为魔法吧 – 是迈克告诉你的吧 |
[31:44] | He did, and he also told me | 确实是他 他还告诉我 |
[31:46] | you like the matzo ball from Katz’s, so I switched it out. | 你喜欢卡兹店的面包球 所以我换了一下 |
[31:48] | It’s pretty good, huh? | 是挺好吃的 对吧 |
[31:49] | This is the plan for the deception. | 这是我的拐骗计划 |
[31:51] | Budget’s on the back, but don’t worry… | 预算写在了后面 但别担心… |
[31:52] | We already paid using the extra Felix Ruiz money. | 我们花的是上次抓费利克斯·鲁伊斯的余款 |
[31:57] | I’m sorry I screwed up, Kay. | 凯 我很抱歉搞砸了上一次的行动 |
[31:59] | You were right. I took the case personally. | 你是对的 我太冲动了 |
[32:01] | And I just don’t want Noah to die from my screw-up. | 我只是不希望诺亚死于我的过错 |
[32:06] | Agent Daniels? | 呼叫特工丹尼尔 |
[32:14] | It’s Mikhail. I’m sorry, Cameron. | 米哈伊尔出现了 卡梅伦我很抱歉 |
[32:16] | We’ve got to move before we lose him. | 在他逃跑之前我们必须行动了 |
[32:18] | Kay, if he lawyers up, we’ll never get that antidote. | 凯 一旦他的律师到了 我们就拿不到解药了 |
[32:20] | Please. My team is ready to move now. | 求你了 我的团队都准备好了 |
[32:21] | You’ve already set all this up? It’ll work? | 你全都准备好了吗 这真的能行吗 |
[32:25] | Absolutely. | 绝对能行 |
[32:27] | What do you think, Kay? | 凯 你觉得呢 |
[32:30] | Kay, Mikhail’s on the move. We got to go now. | 凯 米哈伊尔准备逃了 我们得行动了 |
[32:33] | Please. Please don’t arrest him. | 求你了 别现在就逮捕他 |
[32:40] | Mikhail Koslov, put your hands on your head. | 米哈伊尔·科斯 把手放头上 |
[32:42] | You are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. | 你被捕了 你有权保持沉默 |
[32:45] | Take him. | 抓住他 |
[32:45] | Take him. | 带他走 |
[32:47] | Make sure he’s got… | 确保他… |
[33:20] | Nicholas! | 尼古拉斯 |
[33:22] | Nicholas, get me out of here! | 尼古拉斯 救救我 |
[33:23] | – What are you doing? – Kay! | – 你在干嘛 – 凯 |
[33:25] | Sasha says goodbye. | 莎夏送你上路 |
[33:29] | Kay! Kay, no! | 凯 凯 不 |
[33:31] | Ohh! | 噢 |
[33:36] | No! Don’t touch me! | 不 别碰我 |
[33:39] | It was Sasha. We need an ambulance! | 是莎夏 我们需要救护车 |
[33:42] | Man down! Man down! Damn it! | 有人受伤了 有人受伤了 该死的 |
[33:45] | What’s your name please, sir? | 先生 你叫什么名字 |
[33:47] | – M-Mikhail. I-I hear ringing in my ears. – Mikhail? Okay. | – 米哈伊尔 我…听见铃声 – 米哈伊尔 好的 |
[33:49] | I need you to stay calm and listen to the sound of my voice. | 我需要你保持冷静并注意听我的话 |
[33:51] | You’re hearing a ringing? We’re gonna take care of you. | 你听到铃声了 我们会照顾好你的 |
[33:53] | Lights, please. | 开灯 谢谢 |
[33:54] | – Concentrate on the sound of my voice. – Huh? | – 注意听我说话 – 哈 |
[33:56] | – Doctor, he’s crashing! – Unhh! | – 医生 病人正在失去意识 – 啊 |
[33:58] | Try not to panic, okay? Get me 150 joules now. | 放松不要慌 好吗 准备一百五十焦的电击 |
[34:00] | Thank you. 150. | 谢谢 一百五十 |
[34:03] | Clear! | 准备就绪 |
[34:04] | Clear! | 准备就绪 |
[34:06] | 175 joules now. | 这次一百七十五焦 |
[34:08] | – Set! – Clear! | – 好了 – 准备 |
[34:11] | Give me 200 joules now. | 换两百焦 |
[34:13] | – 200! Set! – Clear! | – 两百 完毕 – 准备 |
[34:17] | Clear it out! | 仪器都撤了 |
[34:21] | He’s gone. I’m calling it. | 我宣布 病人去世 |
[34:22] | Time of death… 2:43 p.M. | 死亡时间…下午两点四十三分 |
[34:37] | No more masks, Cameron. Too itchy. | 别再让我带面具了 卡梅伦 太痒了 |
[34:40] | Oh, yeah? Want to have this crap on your face? | 哦 是吗 你想换戴这茬子么 |
[34:42] | You should keep it. It’s a good look for you. | 你自己留着吧 和你很搭 |
[34:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[34:53] | All right. It’s going great. | 不错 进展顺利 |
[34:54] | Uh, tighten the straps on the gurney a tick more | 把担架上的绑带再调紧一点 |
[34:57] | so it’s hard to breathe. | 让他呼吸困难 |
[35:01] | Raise the heat lamp and cue Dina. | 加热灯温度调高呼叫蒂娜 |
[35:03] | Okay, Dina. | 好的 蒂娜 |
[35:07] | – That does not look good. – Here. Look at me, sir. | – 情况不妙 – 嘿 看着我 先生 |
[35:09] | No, no, no, don’t look that way. | 别 别 别 别往那儿看 |
[35:10] | Oh, and it’s spreading. | 噢 溃烂在蔓延 |
[35:14] | – What are you doing to him? – Nothing. Technically. | – 你们在对他做什么 – 实际上 什么都没做 |
[35:17] | We, uh, tighten the straps through the control panel. | 我们 呃 通过控制版面收紧绑带 |
[35:22] | Got heat lamps in the light. | 打亮加热灯 |
[35:24] | He’s burning up. | 他都快烧起来了 |
[35:25] | And Jordan put these little speakers in the headrest. | 乔丹把微型扬声器安在靠枕上 |
[35:27] | I hear ringing. | 我听见铃响了 |
[35:30] | Mostly, it’s theatrics. | 总的来说 就是些舞台设置 |
[35:32] | Sir. Sir? | 先生 先生 |
[35:34] | You’ve been exposed to an unknown toxin. | 你中了不明毒素 |
[35:36] | Without treatment, you could die. | 不治疗的话 很可能会丧命 |
[35:37] | Anything that you know, you’ve got to tell me. | 你要是有任何头绪 都请告诉我 |
[35:40] | Your life depends on it, okay? | 生死攸关 清楚吗 |
[35:41] | I… I know an antidote. | 我…我知道有种解药 |
[35:45] | She’s very good. | 她好厉害 |
[35:46] | Dina? Dina’s the best. | 蒂娜吗 蒂娜是最棒的 |
[35:49] | Dina, go for the antidote. | 蒂娜 问清楚解药 |
[35:50] | Gunter, loosen the straps. Let him talk. | 甘特 松开绑带 让他说话 |
[35:58] | There’s… There’s two poisons. | 有…有两种毒药 |
[36:01] | This… | 这… |
[36:15] | Hi. It’s Cameron Black. Yeah, the poison’s a combo. | 嘿 我是卡梅伦·布莱克 对 是复合型毒药 |
[36:19] | It’s a nerve agent and a neurotoxin. | 分别作用于神经传输和神经本身 |
[36:21] | You’re gonna need to use… | 你们需要… |
[36:24] | Get me atropine and trivalent. Prep for synchronous injections. | 给我阿托品和三价疫苗 准备同时注射 |
[36:43] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[36:45] | Where’s Mikhail? | 米卡伊尔去哪儿了 |
[36:51] | Cameron! | 卡梅伦 |
[36:53] | We have a problem, darling. | 出了点小麻烦 亲爱的 |
[36:59] | – What’d you do to me?! – Nothing. Nothing. | – 你对我做了什么 – 什么都没有 什么都没做 |
[37:01] | – You’re fine. – What the hell is going on?! | – 你好好的 – 这特么到底怎么回事 |
[37:03] | – Let her go, Mikhail. – Did you poison me? | – 放她走 米哈伊尔 – 你给我投毒了 |
[37:06] | You can’t do that. You’re the FBI. | 你不能这么做 你是FBI |
[37:08] | You were never sick. There is no hospital. | 你从头到尾就没事过 没有什么医院 |
[37:10] | It’s all fake. | 都是伪装 |
[37:14] | That’s impossible. I saw it. | 不可能 我明明看见了 |
[37:16] | Uh, no, it’s… it’s called a forced perspective. | 呃 并不是 这…这叫强迫透视 |
[37:19] | You see, you were on a gurney, | 看 你之前躺在担架上 |
[37:21] | so all we needed was the ceiling and the hallway, | 我们只需要伪造屋顶和走廊 |
[37:23] | and the lights in the E.R. Were blinding enough | 以及把急救室的灯光调得亮到 |
[37:25] | that you… you couldn’t make out the walls. | 你…你看不清墙面就行了 |
[37:27] | So, uh, you kind of saw whatever we wanted you to see. | 呃 就是说 基本上你看到的都是我们想让你看到的 |
[37:31] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗 |
[37:33] | See this? | 看我 |
[37:37] | – Nice catch. – Thanks. | – 接得好 – 谢了 |
[37:41] | This is never gonna hold up in court. | 你们的把戏在法庭上根本站不住脚 |
[37:43] | Doesn’t have to. Tell me where he is. | 用不着 告诉我他在哪里 |
[37:47] | Never. | 没门儿 |
[37:49] | Joseph and Bridget were fools to think they could leave. | 乔瑟夫和布洛奇特是傻了才觉得他们能脱身 |
[37:52] | They belonged to Sasha. Even their kid. We all do. | 他们属于莎夏连带他们的孩子 我们都是 |
[37:55] | So you can arrest me. You can throw me in jail. | 所以就算你逮捕我 把我送进监狱 |
[37:58] | I’m not gonna say nothing. | 我也不会说半个字 |
[38:00] | Mikhail, I have bad news for you. | 米哈伊尔 告诉你个坏消息 |
[38:02] | I’m not gonna arrest you. I’m letting you go. | 我不会逮捕你 我会放你走 |
[38:05] | I’m betting Sasha’s men find you pretty fast. | 我猜莎夏的人会很快就找到你的 |
[38:07] | If you’re lucky, they’ll kill you quickly. If not… | 走运的话 他们会给你个痛快 不然… |
[38:13] | Tell me. Where’s Sasha now? | 告诉我 莎夏现在在哪儿 |
[38:28] | Did you forget something? | 你忘了什么吗 |
[38:30] | Yeah. You. | 对 你 |
[38:32] | Yeah. Smart cover. | 漂亮的伪装 |
[38:34] | In public, you’re the bartender where all the mobsters drink. | 明面上 你是为所有匪帮服务的调酒师 |
[38:39] | But in reality… | 但实际上… |
[38:41] | You’re Sasha. | 你是莎夏 |
[38:43] | And you’re under arrest. | 你被逮捕了 |
[38:52] | I am 1,000% sure | 我百分之一千确定 |
[38:54] | that that was a set-dec problem and not a talent issue. | 这赢在布景而不是才能 |
[38:57] | – Oh, boy. – Hold on a minute. | – 哦 得了 – 等等 |
[38:59] | Are you blaming me? | 你是在怪我咯 |
[39:01] | That set was magnificent. | 那个装置很完美好吗 |
[39:03] | I could’ve flipped it over and sailed the Channel. | 翻过来我就能乘着它扬帆横渡英吉利海峡了 |
[39:05] | Like back in the war? | 就像之前参战的时候 |
[39:07] | I wasn’t in the navy, and you know that. | 我不是海军 你知道的 |
[39:09] | You know, actually, we know very little. | 你要知道 实际上 我们对你所知甚少 |
[39:10] | Yeah, and that’s the way I’m gonna keep it. | 对 我想继续保持现状 |
[39:12] | I’m mysterious. That’s my advantage. | 我很神秘 这是我的优势 |
[39:17] | Hey, any word on Noah? | 嘿 诺亚有消息吗 |
[39:19] | He’s good. He’s resting. | 他挺好的 在疗养中 |
[39:20] | Doctors say he’s gonna pull through. | 医生说他可以挺过去的 |
[39:22] | And I talked to the prosecutor. | 我和检方谈过了 |
[39:23] | Mikhail’s confession will get him off the hook for murder. | 米哈伊尔的认罪可以让他免去谋杀的控告 |
[39:25] | Oh, and what about Sasha, the man behind the man? | 噢 莎夏呢 那个幕后黑手 |
[39:28] | Well, he’s currently a guest of the federal government | 他被联邦政府请去喝茶了 |
[39:30] | and hopefully for a long time. | 大概要喝挺久的 |
[39:31] | Oh, cheers to that. | 噢 值得干一杯 |
[39:32] | – Cheers! – Cheers! | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[39:34] | – Cheers to that! – Yes! | – 干杯 – 好 |
[39:35] | Cheers! | 干杯 |
[39:42] | You know, this is what it used to be like, with Johnny. | 约翰在的时候 我们就是这样 |
[39:46] | He does it all the time. | 他总是这样 |
[39:47] | It’s, like, a… | 就像一个… |
[39:51] | Thanks for giving me another chance. | 多谢再给我一次机会 |
[39:53] | It was worth the risk. | 这个险冒得值 |
[39:55] | The FBI wants to make it official… | FBI正式承认 |
[39:57] | Deception Team is a go. | 魔术小队的存在 |
[39:58] | Wow. | 哇 |
[40:00] | You know, they didn’t even hear my whole pitch. | 他们还没听过我的高潮部分呢 |
[40:02] | I mentioned Sasha’s arrest. And we got Felix. | 我提了莎夏的被捕 我们也拿下了费利克斯 |
[40:09] | Johnny thinks I’m naive. | 约翰觉得我太天真 |
[40:12] | And I gotta say I’m having a hard time disagreeing with him. | 我得承认和他争论很难 |
[40:14] | I mean, why would the FBI make my brother a priority? | 是啊 凭什么FBI要重视我的兄弟呢 |
[40:18] | They’re not gonna take it emotionally like I do. | 他们又不像我和他有情感上的牵连 |
[40:21] | They can’t. | 他们不会 |
[40:24] | I can. | 而我可以 |
[40:29] | You asked about the first body I saw, the overdose victim. | 你之前问到我目击的第一具尸体 嗑药过度的死者 |
[40:33] | Right. You said it wasn’t a case. You weren’t FBI. | 对 你说那不是个案子 你还不是FBI |
[40:36] | She was my sister. | 她是我的妹妹 |
[40:40] | She had gotten addicted to cocaine and then other things. | 她对可卡因和其他毒品上瘾 |
[40:47] | When I found her, she’d only been dead a few hours. | 当我找到她的时候 她才死了没几个小时 |
[40:51] | She was still beautiful. | 还是那么漂亮 |
[40:54] | I know what it’s like to lose the person closest to you, | 我知道失去至亲的感受 |
[40:58] | and I will help you get your brother out of jail, Cameron. | 我会帮你让你兄弟假释出狱 卡梅伦 |
[41:01] | I promise. We will find her. | 我保证 我们会找到那个女人 |
[41:11] | When do we start? | 什么时候开始 |
[41:28] | You did all this? | 这些都是你做的 |
[41:30] | This is everything we have on the Mystery Woman. | 这是我们所掌握的关于那个神秘女子的一切 |
[41:32] | I’ve included your information, | 我把你的情报也囊括进去了 |
[41:33] | plus added feeds from Interpol, MI5, and other agencies. | 再加上国际刑警 军情五处和其他情报机构的信息 |
[41:36] | Oh, of course yours looks better. You used a laminator. | 噢 怪不得看上去比我的厉害 你这整合了几家之力啊 |
[41:40] | What do you say? You want to find her with me? | 给个话 要和我一起找到她吗 |
[41:48] | It’s a deal. | 成交 |