时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | When people ask me, “What is magic?” | 经常有人问我 什么是魔术 |
[00:06] | I tend to just make something up. | 我很想编个定义 |
[00:08] | But here’s the truth… | 但实际上 |
[00:09] | magic is deception. | 魔术就是骗局 |
[00:14] | Let’s start with something simple. | 先玩个简单的 |
[00:16] | Pick a card. | 选张卡片 |
[00:18] | Point at it. | 指出来 |
[00:19] | You know what? Reach out and touch the screen. | 伸出手 指向屏幕 |
[00:23] | Got it? Good. | 选好了吗 很好 |
[00:25] | Now, imagine your card in your mind | 现在 在脑中记住你选的卡片 |
[00:29] | while I make it… | 而我会让它… |
[00:36] | …disappear. | …消失 |
[00:38] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[00:39] | Your card is gone. | 你选的那张没了 |
[00:42] | Like that? | 懂了吗 |
[00:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[00:45] | ‘Cause we’re just getting started. | 因为我们要正式开始了 |
[00:47] | You see, there are two kinds of deception. | 世界上有两种骗局 |
[00:50] | There’s this… | 这种… |
[00:54] | …where I trick you. | …是我在骗你 |
[00:56] | And then there’s the other kind | 还有一种 |
[00:58] | where you trick yourself. | 叫做自我欺骗 |
[01:00] | I mean, we all do it. | 我们都会这样 |
[01:02] | “Today is going to be better than yesterday.” | “今天会比昨天更好的” |
[01:06] | Is it? | 是吧 |
[01:07] | Or that argument that you had with your friend, | 或者 你经常会对你的朋友有这种想法 |
[01:10] | it was… it was all their fault. | 都是… 都是他们的错 |
[01:13] | Was it? | 是吧 |
[01:14] | And, of course, my… my personal favorite… | 当然… 我自己最常干的就是… |
[01:17] | “I don’t need to go to the doctor. | “我不用去看医生 |
[01:18] | I’m… I’m fine.” | 我…我好得很” |
[01:20] | Go to the damn doctor. | 快去看你的医生吧 |
[01:22] | You see, our minds deceive us every day. | 你看 我们的意识每天都这么骗我们 |
[01:25] | They bend reality to make it be whatever we want it to be, | 意识将事实扭曲使之成为我们心中所想 |
[01:30] | whatever we need it to be… | 变成我们需要的… |
[01:34] | …or simply to make it all make sense… | …或者只是单纯使之合情合理… |
[01:41] | …even when it doesn’t. | …即使有时它不合情理 |
[01:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, I’m Cameron Black. | 女士先生们 我是Cameron·布莱克 |
[01:47] | We’re coming to you live from Las Vegas! | 这里是拉斯维加斯的直播秀 |
[01:54] | This is… | 这里 |
[01:56] | “Deception.” | “眼见为虚” |
[02:00] | We’re back live in 60 seconds. | 六十秒后 我们继续直播 |
[02:01] | Ah, Dina. You could say it… | 狄娜 说吧 |
[02:03] | you’re shocked by how well this is going. | 一切的顺利进行 让你大为惊讶 |
[02:05] | I’m a once-in-a-generation kind of talent, | 我是百年一遇的天才 |
[02:07] | – national treasure, really. – Hey, focus please, darling. | – 国宝级的 没错 – 集中精神 亲爱的 |
[02:09] | Cameron, you’ve still got the Houdini escape. | 卡梅伦 你还要表演胡迪尼逃脱术 |
[02:11] | Now, Jordan gave you the new cues, right? | 乔丹把新的提示信号给你了对吧 |
[02:13] | Because you did it wrong in rehearsal. | 因为排练时你出错了 |
[02:14] | You know, a little positive reinforcement | 每天进步一点点 |
[02:16] | from time to time would go a long way. | 未来就会有大发展 |
[02:17] | With your ego? | 就凭你的自负 |
[02:18] | – I don’t think so. – I like a pep talk. | – 我不觉得会成功 – 我喜欢听到鼓励 |
[02:20] | Ah, Gunter! | 甘特 |
[02:21] | – Cameron! – You can say it… | – 卡梅伦 – 说出来吧 |
[02:22] | you’re shocked by how well this is going. | 这顺利的一切让你惊叹不已 |
[02:24] | I’m a phenomenal talent. | 我真是太有才了 |
[02:26] | They cut my safety check short. | 他们缩减了我安检的时间 |
[02:27] | If just one of those blowtorches is off | 哪怕有一盏喷灯 |
[02:29] | by one centimeter, you know what happens! | 偏离一厘米 你知道后果是什么 |
[02:31] | Wait. What? What do you mean? What happens? | 等等 什么 你什么意思 会有什么后果 |
[02:32] | He could fall and die. | 他会坠亡 |
[02:33] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会的 |
[02:34] | Don’t worry. That’s not gonna happen. | 别担心 不会发生的 |
[02:35] | Don’t worry? I’m the producer. | 别担心 我可是制片人 |
[02:37] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[02:38] | I did. He wants the impossible. | 我说了呀 他想挑战不可能 |
[02:40] | Hey, nothing is impossible. | 没什么是不可能的 |
[02:43] | Come on. This happens every time. | 拜托 每次都成功了 |
[02:45] | I come up with a trick, you yell, you scream, | 我弄出个新花样 你们呐喊 你们尖叫 |
[02:46] | you lock yourself in your workshop for a few months, | 把自己锁在工作室里几个月 |
[02:48] | and then, voilà, it’s possible. | 然后 搞定 一切皆有可能 |
[02:49] | Hey, don’t you “Voilà” Me, you preening peacock. | 别跟我说什么搞定 你只自大的孔雀 |
[02:52] | Jordan, is he set? | 乔丹 他都穿戴好了吗 |
[02:53] | Easy, Gunter. You’re making a face. | 放轻松 甘特 你这表情太丑了 |
[02:55] | What? Which one? | 什么 哪丑 |
[02:57] | Deranged killer, evil prison guard. | 像疯狂杀手 邪恶狱警 |
[02:58] | It’s a toss-up. He’s set! | 难说是哪种 他好了 |
[03:00] | You got this, boss. | 你行的 老大 |
[03:01] | There we go. Thank you. | 这才像话 谢啦 |
[03:02] | Uh, but… but if you do die, | 但 但是如果你挂了 |
[03:04] | can I have your original “Buried Alive” Poster? | 我能拿走你那张原版”活埋”海报吗 |
[03:05] | Okay. Team meeting tomorrow | 明天团队会议 |
[03:08] | to discuss positive reinforcement. | 讨论一下怎么加油助威 |
[03:11] | Our pep talks suck. | 咱们的鼓励话真难听 |
[03:12] | Live to air in 5, 4, 3, 2… | 直播倒计时 五 四 三 二 |
[03:17] | Tonight, I will attempt the same escape | 今晚 我会尝试重现 |
[03:19] | performed by Harry Houdini in New York City | 哈利·胡迪尼在纽约的逃脱表演 |
[03:23] | 100 years ago to this very day. | 这段表演到今天已经过去了一百年 |
[03:26] | Which reminds me… hello, New York! | 这让我想起 纽约 大家好 |
[03:29] | We’re live from Las Vegas. | 我们在拉斯维加斯现场直播 |
[03:33] | Now, with all due respect to Harry, | 现在 带着对哈利的尊重 |
[03:35] | I’m gonna up the difficulty level. | 我要提升难度 |
[03:37] | I’ll be blindfolded, obviously, | 显然 我要蒙住双眼 |
[03:39] | and we’ve also attached these nifty blowtorches to the wires, | 我们也在铁索上安装了调皮的喷灯 |
[03:43] | giving me exactly two minutes to free myself. | 留给我两分钟的脱身时间 |
[03:48] | ‘Cause if I don’t get out before those wires melt… | 如果我没有在绳索熔断前脱身 |
[03:54] | …well, that’ll be one heck of a story | 之后就会有很多故事 |
[03:56] | for the grandkids. | 可以讲给后辈们了 |
[04:02] | Gunter. | 甘特 |
[04:26] | The blowtorch is out of alignment! | 喷灯错位了 |
[04:29] | Cameron, I’m gonna stop this. | 卡梅伦 我要按停止键了 |
[04:30] | Don’t. I still got it! | 别 我能搞定 |
[04:31] | Gunter, bring him down. | 甘特 放他下来 |
[04:33] | Gunter, we need to stop this now. | 甘特 我们得停下来 |
[04:34] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[04:43] | The wire’s burning too fast. | 铁索熔化得太快了 |
[04:44] | It’s gonna snap. | 快撑不住了 |
[05:04] | Cameron! | 卡梅伦 |
[05:10] | – Did he even… fall? – Oh, man. | – 他是不是…摔下来了 – 天呐 |
[05:23] | There’s a word magicians don’t use anymore, | 有个词魔术师们不再用了 |
[05:25] | but I always wanted to try it. | 但我总想试试 |
[05:29] | Ta… | 嗒 |
[05:30] | da! | 哒 |
[05:40] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[05:41] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[05:43] | Don’t wait up for me, Vegas. | 拉斯维加斯 别等我了 |
[06:11] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[06:13] | how’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[06:14] | It’s magic. I can’t reveal my secret. | 这是魔法 我不会揭露我的秘密 |
[06:17] | I know you want to. | 我知道你想说 |
[06:21] | Your eyes are… | 你是… |
[06:22] | different. | 异瞳 |
[06:32] | Do not disturb! | 别打扰我 |
[06:35] | The sign says, “Do not disturb.” | 牌子写了嘛 请勿打扰 |
[06:38] | Come on. Respect the sign. | 拜托 尊重下牌子 |
[06:42] | – Whoa! – Get on the ground! | – 喔 – 趴下 |
[06:43] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! What’s going… | 哇哇哇哇哇 这是怎么了 |
[06:44] | Ow! Ow! What is this?! | 这是干嘛 |
[06:47] | You smashed up your Jaguar last night in New York. | 昨晚在纽约 你撞坏了自己的捷豹车 |
[06:48] | Did you really think you could run from the crime scene? | 你真以为自己能够逃出犯罪现场吗 |
[06:50] | Look, whatever happened, I can deal with it. | 听着 无论发生什么 都不是问题 |
[06:52] | Would you just ease up, man?! | 你就不能轻点儿吗 哥们 |
[06:53] | What about her, the woman you killed? | 那你杀的女人怎么办 |
[06:55] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[06:58] | What? No, it’s… it’s not… | 什么 不 不是的 |
[06:59] | It’s not what? | 不是什么 |
[07:01] | That’s you. Look. | 这是你吧 看看 |
[07:07] | Take him away. | 带他走 |
[07:08] | It’s not me. | 这不是我 |
[07:11] | The man in the photo… it’s not me. | 照片里的人 不是我 |
[07:14] | You’re lying. That’s you. | 你在撒谎 这就是你 |
[07:16] | Look. | 看 |
[07:21] | It’s my brother. | 这是我的哥哥 |
[07:24] | My twin. | 双胞胎哥哥 |
[07:26] | Jonathan Black. | 乔纳森·布莱克 |
[07:29] | It’s everywhere. Everyone knows. | 现在好了 所有人都知道了 |
[07:31] | We keep a secret 30 years, | 这个秘密我们守了三十年 |
[07:33] | and it falls apart in a night. | 一夜之间 满城皆知 |
[07:35] | Why would you run? | 你为什么要逃逸 |
[07:37] | Running from an accident just makes it worse. | 肇事后又逃逸 只会罪加一等 |
[07:39] | It wasn’t an accident. | 这不是事故 |
[07:40] | John, a woman’s dead. | 乔纳 那个女人死了 |
[07:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:43] | But it’s the wrong woman. | 但其实死的是另一个女人 |
[07:45] | The woman in the car with me had different-color eyes. | 我车里的那个女人 两个瞳孔的颜色不一样 |
[07:49] | Oh! | 天哪 |
[07:53] | After the wreck, I found her. There was blood. | 撞车后 我找到她 她身上都是血 |
[07:55] | I-I tried to save her, | 我 我试着想救她 |
[07:57] | what you’re supposed to do, but she was already dead. | 我该救她的 但她那时已经死了 |
[07:59] | Cam, she wasn’t the woman from the car. | 小卡 她不是我车里的那个女人 |
[08:01] | This body was a different woman. | 尸体是另一个女人 |
[08:03] | Her eyes, they were the same color. | 她的瞳孔颜色是一样的 |
[08:06] | That’s why I ran. | 所以我逃了 |
[08:08] | I knew it wasn’t an accident. I was set up. | 我知道这不是事故 是有人设的局 |
[08:10] | Who could do that? | 谁会设这种局 |
[08:11] | We could. | 我们会 |
[08:13] | Just a classic misdirection into a body swap. | 不过是将注意力引开 然后趁机对换 老套的把戏 |
[08:15] | You’re saying an illusionist set you up? | 你是说 有一个幻像师给你设了这个局 |
[08:17] | No, Cam. | 不 小卡 |
[08:19] | Not me. | 不是给我设的 |
[08:21] | Nobody even knew I existed. | 没人知道我的存在 |
[08:24] | They were after you or… | 他们的目标是你 或是… |
[08:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:33] | Look at me. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[08:35] | You know me better than anyone. Am I lying? | 你比任何人都了解我 我像是在说谎吗 |
[08:40] | Help me, Cam. Please. | 帮帮我 小卡 求你了 |
[08:48] | I’ll get you out of here. I promise. | 我会把你救出来的 我保证 |
[08:50] | The secret is out. For decades, | 惊天秘密 重见天日 数十年来 |
[08:52] | Cameron and Jonathan Black lived as one person. | 卡梅伦和乔纳森·布莱克 一直戴着同一副面具 面对世人 |
[08:53] | The People vs. Jonathan Black has quickly become world news. | 广大观众对乔纳森·布莱克的抵制行动 迅速成为了全球热点事件 |
[08:56] | – The details… – People love magicians. | – 更多详情… – 人们热爱魔术师 |
[08:58] | I mean, uh, we entertain them, | 我是说 嗯 我们娱乐大众 |
[08:59] | we… we trick them, we fool them, | 我们… 我们戏耍他们 愚弄他们 |
[09:01] | but the one thing we never do is lie to them. | 但有一件事情 我们绝不会做 那就是欺骗他们 |
[09:05] | Jonathan Black claims the accident was a setup | 乔纳森·布莱克声称事故是一场精心设陷的局 |
[09:07] | – and is being framed for murder. – Today, the jury disagreed | – 其最终目的是谋杀 – 今天 陪审团否决了这一说辞 |
[09:09] | and convicted him of involuntary manslaughter. | 并判处其过失杀人罪 |
[09:11] | My brother, Jonathan, is innocent. | 我的哥哥 乔纳森 是无辜的 |
[09:12] | He told the truth. Someone did this to him. | 他句句属实 是有人设计陷害他 |
[09:14] | I don’t know who, I don’t know why, but I will find them. | 我不知道是谁 也不知道为什么要这么做 但我会将他们绳之以法 |
[09:19] | _ | 一年以后 |
[09:33] | _ | 我不明白 警员 |
[09:35] | _ | 你为什么不跟我说话 |
[09:38] | _ | 我相信你以前肯定听到过这句话 |
[09:42] | _ | 你有权 |
[09:44] | _ | 保持缄默 |
[09:46] | Don’t you want to get to know me? | 你难道不想了解我吗 |
[09:49] | Okay, Felix. | 好的 费利克斯 |
[09:52] | Tell me this. | 我们聊聊 |
[09:53] | You’re a cartel commander, one of their best. | 你是一个贩毒团伙头子 你是你们中最能干的 |
[09:56] | You don’t make mistakes. | 你从来不犯错 |
[09:58] | You don’t get arrested. | 你也不从来没被抓过 |
[10:01] | Why are you really here? | 你为什么出现在这里 |
[10:14] | How’s our guest? | 我们的贵宾如何 |
[10:16] | Talkative. Let’s get him tucked in. | 很能聊 收网吧 |
[10:18] | Yeah. | 走 |
[10:22] | Move! | 快走 |
[10:23] | Secure the plane! | 保证飞机安全 |
[10:24] | What’s going on?! | 什么情况 |
[10:26] | Fall back! | 后退 |
[10:29] | Watch the perimeter! | 注意观察周围 |
[10:32] | Everyone out! | 所有人撤退 |
[10:33] | Move it, move it! Fall back! | 跑 快跑 撤退 |
[10:36] | Cease fire! The plane is loaded with fuel! | 不要开枪 飞机装满了燃料 |
[10:39] | Who’s firing?! | 谁在开枪 |
[11:05] | How’d they get the bar in my bedroom? | 我房间里怎么会有酒吧 |
[11:07] | I give you Cameron Black, | 这是魔术师梅伦·布莱克 |
[11:09] | greatest bar magician who ever lived. | 住过的最好的酒吧 |
[11:11] | Aw, Bob. | 哦 鲍勃 |
[11:12] | Is this your card? | 这是你的牌吗 |
[11:14] | 4 of diamonds. Incredible. | 方块4 太棒了 |
[11:17] | I’ve never woken up in a bar before. | 我从来都没有在酒吧里醒来过 |
[11:19] | This is not a good sign. | 这可不是个好兆头 |
[11:20] | Well, don’t worry. Your friend called. | 别担心 你朋友打来电话了 |
[11:23] | What, Dina? | 谁 狄娜吗 |
[11:24] | You didn’t tell her where I was, did you? | 你没有告诉她我在哪吧 |
[11:32] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[11:34] | I would call it a magic bender. | 这是梦幻行乐 |
[11:37] | That’s 23 trips in 12 months. | 一年中有23次失误 |
[11:39] | This search for Jonathan’s illusionist | 乔纳森幻象师身份的暴露 |
[11:40] | is gonna ruin you. | 要毁了你了 |
[11:44] | You need to get back to work. | 你得开始工作 |
[11:45] | You need a show, okay? You need a comeback. | 你需要进行一场表演 然后东山再起 |
[11:47] | Not while Johnny’s in prison. | 乔纳还在监狱中 我做不到 |
[11:48] | Look, I get it, okay? | 我懂你 |
[11:50] | I miss him, too. | 我也很想他 |
[11:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:53] | After what he did? | 在他做了那样的事之后 |
[11:55] | What did I expect? | 我还能期待点什么 |
[11:56] | You fall for a magician, | 你上了一位魔术师的当 |
[11:58] | you fall for all of his tricks. | 你上了他所有诡计的当 |
[12:01] | I need to tell Gunter and Jordan something | 我要跟甘特和乔丹谈一谈 |
[12:03] | because they’re getting other offers. | 因为他们有了其他的去处 |
[12:04] | From who? | 去哪 |
[12:05] | Criss Angel, Takayama. | 克里斯·安吉尔大佬 |
[12:07] | Even David. | 还有大卫 |
[12:08] | Copperfield? No, they can’t… | 科波菲尔 不 他们不能 |
[12:10] | they can’t leave me for him, not for David. | 他们不能投奔他 大卫不行 |
[12:11] | They need a magician with a show. | 他们需要和魔术师完成一场表演 |
[12:12] | Well, tell them I’m coming up with new ideas, | 告诉他们我正在想别的办法 |
[12:15] | exciting stuff… no more distractions. | 我会振作起来的 不会再消遣行乐了 |
[12:18] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:20] | A jet blew up out in Westchester… | 一架喷气式飞机在韦斯特切斯特炸毁 |
[12:21] | some drug-dealer guy. | 一些毒品贩子 |
[12:23] | Why is there red smoke? | 那里怎么有红色烟雾 |
[12:25] | That’s a Learjet 55. | 那是利尔喷气机55 |
[12:27] | Learjet 55, red smoke. | 利尔喷气机55 红色烟雾 |
[12:28] | Look, they even killed the lights. Ring any bells? | 看 他们甚至掐灭了光源 有警报响吗 |
[12:30] | Our ABC special. | 美国广播公司特别报道 |
[12:32] | – You want to do another network special? – Where’s the volume? | – 你也想被特别报道吗 – 音量键在哪 |
[12:34] | Come on, Cameron. It’s not a stage. | 得了吧 卡梅伦 这不是你表演的舞台 |
[12:35] | FBI sources tell us the flight crew | 联邦调查局透露 机务组人员 |
[12:37] | and the high-value prisoner were killed, | 以及重大罪犯因此丧生 |
[12:39] | but there were no fatalities on the ground. | 但是地上并未发现受害者尸骸 |
[12:41] | Well, that’s just wrong. A-A plane that big explodes, | 这不对劲 一架飞机彻底爆炸后 |
[12:43] | it would kill everyone in the hangar. | 会害死飞机库中的所有人 |
[12:44] | Whoever did this was an illusionist. | 是个魔术师策划了这一切 |
[12:46] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[12:48] | He needed an audience. | 他需要一个观众 |
[12:54] | No sign of the bodies yet. | 没有尸体的残骸 |
[12:56] | Lab techs need a few hours. | 实验室人员需要几个小时来调查 |
[12:58] | I’m sorry, Kay. I know this one meant a lot. | 凯 我很遗憾 我知道这对你意义重大 |
[13:00] | This is wrong… the grenades, the red smoke. | 这不对劲 榴弹 还有红色烟雾 |
[13:03] | Tell me about it. | 跟我说说 |
[13:04] | Tactical guys are saying nobody shot a round. | 专业人员说没有人开枪 |
[13:07] | – I mean, it’s almost… – Unbelievable. | -这简直… – 难以置信 |
[13:08] | We all heard the gunfire. | 我们都听到了枪声 |
[13:10] | Who is that? | 他是谁 |
[13:13] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:14] | This is an active crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场 |
[13:16] | Sir, you cannot be here. | 先生 你不能呆在这 |
[13:18] | You’re Cameron Black. | 你是卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[13:20] | He’s Cameron Black. | 他是卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[13:22] | Yeah, I got that. What are you doing here? | 我知道 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[13:24] | Looking for the proscenium. | 找舞台装置 |
[13:26] | It’s the perfect frame in which to view an illusion. | 这里是制造幻象的完美设计场地 |
[13:29] | Now, if I’m right, you were standing right around… | 如果我猜的没错 你当时就站在 |
[13:34] | …here. | …这里 |
[13:35] | Now, this is gonna sound crazy, | 听着有点扯 |
[13:37] | but your plane did not explode. | 但你的飞机当时并没有爆炸 |
[13:42] | It disappeared. | 它消失了 |
[13:44] | That’s great. Get him out of here. | 很好 把他带出去 |
[13:45] | He’s Cameron Black. | 他是卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[13:47] | Right. Sir, you are leaving. | 好吧 先生 你要离开这里 |
[13:49] | – Steve. – Wait. | – 史蒂夫 – 等等 |
[13:51] | – Get him out. – Wait. No, wait. Wait. | – 把他带出去 – 别这样 等等 |
[13:52] | Would you wait?! | 你能等等吗 |
[13:54] | I made a plane disappear on live TV. | 我曾经在电视上直播表演飞机消失术 |
[13:56] | I know how they did it. | 我知道他们是怎样做到的 |
[13:59] | He did. It was incredible. | 他确实做过 非常不可思议 |
[14:01] | I must’ve watched it 20 times with my boys. | 我和我的孩子们看了二十遍 |
[14:02] | I still have no idea how he pulled it off. | 我现在还不知道是怎样做到的 |
[14:06] | Show me. | 演示下吧 |
[14:09] | Allow me to demonstrate. | 请允许我示范一下 |
[14:11] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:12] | Well, it’s magic. | 这是魔术 |
[14:14] | You see, I learned this trick when I was five. | 我五岁的时候学会了这个小把戏 |
[14:17] | Keep your eyes on the card. | 注意看着这张卡片 |
[14:19] | Oh, it’s different. | 噢 它变了 |
[14:20] | It’s called a deck flip. | 这叫纸牌翻转 |
[14:21] | See, if my hand hadn’t been in the way, | 看 如果我的手当时没有挡着 |
[14:23] | you’d have seen… this. | 你会看到…这个 |
[14:26] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Now you ruined it. | 喔 你毁了这个魔术 |
[14:27] | I mean, you gotta warn us before you do that. | 我是说 你好歹在揭秘前说一声啊 |
[14:29] | Last night, someone performed a deck flip with your airplane. | 昨晚 那人只是对你们的飞机做了一场翻转魔术 |
[14:32] | The plane was the top card, | 那架飞机就是刚刚前面那张卡 |
[14:33] | the smoke, the fire, all that, that was my hand, | 那些烟雾 火花 所有的那些 作用相当于我的手 |
[14:35] | and the wreckage, all this, that’s the reveal. | 最后的这些残骸 就是后面的这张牌 |
[14:39] | So you’re saying that somebody swapped out a 7-ton airplane | 你的意思是有人用假的飞机残骸 在几分钟里面 |
[14:42] | with fake wreckage in, what, minutes? | 把这架七吨重的飞机变走了 |
[14:44] | Yep. They slid it. | 是的 他们将它推走了 |
[14:49] | It was all on a platform. | 全都在这个平台上 |
[14:50] | If you, uh, clear up some of this retardant, | 如果你清理掉一些阻燃剂 |
[14:53] | you’ll find… | 你会看到 |
[14:56] | grooves in the floor. | 地上的一些凹槽 |
[14:58] | We saw the plane explode. | 我们看到了那场爆炸 |
[14:59] | That was just pyrotechnics, a gas bomb | 那只是烟火把戏 就是烟雾弹 |
[15:01] | to give you that nice, big fireball effect. | 给你了那种漂亮的火球效果 |
[15:04] | The plane was already gone. | 但飞机早就溜走啦 |
[15:06] | Now, Mr. Black, there is only one way | 但是 布莱克先生 通往这个飞机棚 |
[15:08] | in or out of this hangar. | 只有一条路 |
[15:09] | Last night, half of my agents were blocking it. | 昨天晚上 我手下一半的特工封锁了这里 |
[15:11] | Illusion is misdirection… | 幻象其实只是错误的指引 |
[15:15] | that is to say, forcing the audience to look one way | 也就是说 它指引观众去关注一个假象 |
[15:19] | while the real trick is happening someplace else. | 然而真正的把戏正在别处发生 |
[15:24] | In this case… | 这里的话 |
[15:25] | Ah! | 哈 |
[15:26] | …this was the real trick. | 这里就是魔术的秘密 |
[15:34] | A secret door. | 一个隐秘的门 |
[15:37] | Ta-da! | 嗒哒 |
[15:47] | Excuse me. | 等我一下 |
[15:48] | I prematurely Ta-da’d. | 我嗨得早了一点 |
[15:56] | That’s how you make a plane disappear. | 这就是那飞机溜走的方式了 |
[15:59] | Get me Air Traffic Control, tower logs. | 帮我接通空中管制中心 |
[16:01] | Alert local police. | 通知当地警察 |
[16:02] | Mike, tell FAA we’ve got a missing plane. | 迈克 告诉FAA有架飞机失踪了 |
[16:04] | – Yep. – Listen up! | – 收到 – 大家听着 |
[16:05] | This is now a manhunt for Felix Ruiz. | 我们要准备抓捕费利克斯·鲁伊斯了 |
[16:07] | Wait, wait, wait. What about the red smoke, | 等等等等 那那个红烟怎么说 |
[16:09] | – the Learjet 55? – Thank you, Mr. Black. | – 那架里尔喷射机55 – 感谢你 布莱克先生 |
[16:10] | – You’ve been very helpful. – No, you don’t understand. | – 你帮了我们很大的忙 – 不不不 你还没明白吗 |
[16:12] | – He’s calling me out. – Who? | – 他是在找我 – 谁在找你 |
[16:13] | The illusionist who did all this. | 就是那个做出这场秀的人 |
[16:15] | I’ll bet everything I’ve got the guy who made | 我用我的全部身家打赌 |
[16:16] | your plane disappear framed my brother for murder. | 这个把飞机弄走的人陷害我弟弟谋杀 |
[16:20] | All that matters is you’re looking for a drug dealer, | 也就是 你找的是一个贩毒者 |
[16:22] | I’m looking for the magician who helped him get away. | 而我找的是帮他逃走的那个魔术师 |
[16:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[16:26] | Let me help you find your plane. | 让我帮你找到那架飞机 |
[16:30] | Let me get this straight… We lost a plane, Felix Ruiz, | 让我捋一下思路 我们丢了架飞机 我们跟丢了费利克斯·鲁伊斯 |
[16:34] | two DEA agents, | 还失去了两个缉毒局的特工 |
[16:36] | and we know this because a magician told us? | 而这竟然是一个魔术师破的案 |
[16:37] | Just stop me when I say something crazy. | 在我骂人之前赶紧制止我 |
[16:39] | They were waiting for us. We walked into a trap. | 他们设好了陷阱等着我们走进去 |
[16:42] | Technically, flew into a trap. | 严格来讲 是在等我们跳进去 |
[16:44] | Sorry. Cameron Black. | 不好意思打断一下 我是卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[16:46] | Kay, what are you doing? | 凯 你到底在干什么 |
[16:48] | Felix Ruiz has been off grid for eight hours. | 费利克斯·鲁伊斯已经消失八小时了 |
[16:50] | If Cameron Black can help me find him, he’s worth it. | 如果他能帮我找到他 那他就对案情有帮助 |
[16:53] | Okay. You got him. | 好吧 那你看着他 |
[16:56] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[16:59] | FAA think the perpetrators took off, | FAA认为罪犯乘飞机逃走 |
[17:02] | deactivated the transponder, and stayed under radar. | 藏匿了信号 就这样消失了 |
[17:04] | Well, Felix Ruiz is in Southern Mexico by now. | 没错 费利克斯·鲁伊斯现在就在墨西哥南部的某个地方 |
[17:07] | He’s gone. | 他逃走了 |
[17:09] | Kay, you’re the Felix expert. What do you think? | 凯 你是研究费利克斯的专家 你觉得呢 |
[17:12] | Why would he run? | 他干嘛要逃走 |
[17:13] | Felix was on the wrong side of the cartel power struggle. | 他在他老家的权力斗争里面站错了边 |
[17:16] | They wanted him dead. | 那边的人想弄死他 |
[17:17] | Going home wasn’t an option. | 所以回老家不会是他的选择 |
[17:19] | What if getting arrested… the plane, the hangar… | 如果说 被抓住…那个飞机…还有那个飞机棚 |
[17:22] | what if it was all part of his plan? | 这一切都是他计划的一部分呢 |
[17:24] | – To do what? – Disappear. | – 为了什么 – 为了消失 |
[17:26] | Felix couldn’t simply go on the run, | 费利克斯知道他无法轻易脱身的 |
[17:28] | not with us and the cartel after him. | 只要我们和那边的人还盯着他不放 |
[17:30] | In order to get away clean… | 所以为了消失得干干净净 |
[17:31] | Everyone has to think he’s dead… | 他要让所有人相信他死了 |
[17:33] | the cartel and the FBI. | 特别是让集团和FBI的人相信 |
[17:34] | – What else do we know? – Felix needs money. | – 我们还知道什么信息 – 他需要钱 |
[17:37] | Three days ago, we intercepted a call between him | 三天前 我们拦截到了一个电话 |
[17:39] | and this man, Dominic Prince. | 他和一个叫多米尼克的王子打了电话 |
[17:41] | Dominic controls Felix’s offshore accounts. | 多米尼克控制着他的海外账户 |
[17:43] | He’s his banker. | 是他的私人银行家 |
[17:44] | They planned to meet here in New York. | 他们打算在纽约某地见面 |
[17:46] | But that didn’t happen. Felix flew away on your plane. | 不可能 费利克斯早就坐着你的飞机飞走了 |
[17:49] | What if he never took off? What if he’s still here? | 如果他没飞走呢 如果他还在这里呢 |
[17:52] | You’re grasping at straws, Daniels. | 你还在挣扎什么 丹尼尔 |
[17:53] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[17:58] | She’s… right. | 她…是对的 |
[17:59] | They, uh, drove it away. | 他们 额 他们推走了飞机 |
[18:01] | What? Who the hell is this? | 什么 这谁啊 |
[18:02] | That’s Cameron Black. | 他叫卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[18:03] | Have something to add, Mr. Black? | 你有什么要补充的吗 布莱克先生 |
[18:05] | Yeah. See, the problem with making a plane disappear | 是的 你看 其实让一架飞机消失不难 |
[18:08] | isn’t the illusion… it’s where to hide it. | 不是错觉 而是把它藏在哪 |
[18:11] | Planes are… big and loud | 飞机体型大 |
[18:14] | if they take off. | 起飞时 会发出很大噪音 |
[18:16] | But the frontage road behind the hangar, | 但是机库后大临街道路 |
[18:19] | it’s got enough clearance. | 有很大间隙 |
[18:20] | You see? Right there. | 看到了吗 在这里 |
[18:24] | They drove it away. | 他们把飞机开走了 |
[18:25] | This warehouse district could give them cover. | 这片库房区域可以给他们掩护 |
[18:27] | It’s worth a look. | 值得去看看 |
[18:28] | Run it down. I want reports on the half-hour. | 去查一下 每半小时向我汇报 |
[18:30] | If we can find the plane, we can find Felix. | 我们找到飞机 就能找到费利克斯 |
[18:33] | Grab your cape. | 带上你的披肩 |
[18:36] | That was a joke, right? | 你开玩笑的 对吧 |
[18:37] | I mean, you know I don’t actually wear capes | 你知道我实际上不带披肩 |
[18:39] | or top hats or whatever. | 不带帽子之类的吧 |
[18:40] | – You’ve seen my specials. – Nope. | – 你看过我的特别篇了 – 没有 |
[18:42] | Seriously? None of them? | 真的吗 一部没看 |
[18:43] | Our focus is Felix Ruiz, Mr. Black. | 我们的重点是费利克斯·鲁伊斯 布莱克先生 |
[18:45] | Well, yeah, I-I get that, | 好吧 我明白 |
[18:46] | but we should get to know each other, right? | 但我们应该了解一下对方 对吗 |
[18:48] | I mean, for example, you’re the expert on Felix Ruiz. | 比如说 你是费利克斯·鲁伊斯方面的专家 |
[18:50] | – How’d that happen? – It’s my job. | – 为什么呢 – 这是我的工作 |
[18:52] | Why are you the magic expert? | 你为什么是魔术大师 |
[18:54] | I was born into it. | 我天生是这块料 |
[18:55] | My dad was the Great Sebastian Black. | 我爸爸是伟大的塞巴斯蒂安·布莱克 |
[18:57] | Me and Johnny were his grand finale, | 我和乔纳是他的谢幕之作 |
[18:59] | “The Disappearing Boy.” | “消失的男孩” |
[19:01] | Traveled the world with it, living on the road. | 魔术同我环游世界 同我落魄街头 |
[19:03] | Magic was our life. | 魔术就是我的生活 |
[19:05] | How’d this become yours? | 你为什么选这个工作 |
[19:07] | Nobody knew there was two of you? | 没人知道你们是双胞胎吗 |
[19:09] | It was our secret. | 这是我们的秘密 |
[19:10] | That sounds lonely. | 听起来好寂寞 |
[19:13] | No, it wasn’t. It was fun. | 不是的 这很好玩 |
[19:15] | I had Johnny. | 我有乔纳 |
[19:20] | All right. So, you’re obviously not gonna tell me | 好吧 你显然不准备告诉我 |
[19:22] | anything about yourself, so here’s a question. | 你的事 所以 问你一个问题 |
[19:25] | Have you really never seen my show? | 你真的没有看过我的演出吗 |
[19:27] | It’s not you. I don’t like magic. | 不是不看你 我不喜欢看魔术 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:34] | That’s two convenience stores, a gentlemen’s club, | 这里有两个便利店 一个绅士俱乐部 |
[19:37] | and a Mr. Softee warehouse. | 和一个苏弗媞先生的仓库 |
[19:38] | No one saw our jet. | 没人看见飞机 |
[19:39] | These guys were out at the crack of dawn. | 这些人黎明的时候在外面 |
[19:41] | The plane came this way, one of them saw it. | 飞机到这边来的 有人看见了 |
[19:45] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[19:47] | Was anyone here this morning around 4:00? | 今早四点钟有谁在这吗 |
[19:49] | Anyone see anything strange? | 有人看见什么不寻常的吗 |
[19:53] | Maybe a big truck roll through? | 比如一个大卡车开过 |
[19:56] | Gentlemen, we’re with the FBI. | 先生们 我们是联邦调查局的 |
[20:03] | – That was a mistake, huh? – Yeah. | – 我说错话了 是吧 – 是的 |
[20:04] | They’re not gonna tell us anything. | 他们不准备和我们说任何事情 |
[20:06] | All right. Got a plan. | 好吧 我有个计划 |
[20:08] | No, trust me. These guys, they don’t want to see card tricks. | 不 相信我 这些人不想看纸牌游戏 |
[20:09] | You are so wrong. | 大错特错 |
[20:11] | There is nothing like really good magic… | 除了和谐的性生活 |
[20:14] | except maybe great sex. | 没有什么比魔术更棒了 |
[20:15] | We are not talking about this. | 我们不谈这个 |
[20:16] | What, sex? No, what I’m saying | 什么 性吗 不 我是说 |
[20:18] | is magic is intimate. | 魔术是与人亲近 |
[20:20] | When I’m performing, I can tell you what every member | 我表演的时候 我可以告诉你 |
[20:22] | of my audience is thinking… | 我每一个观众在想什么 |
[20:23] | who’s happy, who’s sad, who’s scared. | 谁是高兴的 谁是悲伤的 谁是害怕的 |
[20:25] | They let down their guard, | 他们放下防备 |
[20:26] | and their faces reveal everything. | 他们的表情说明一切 |
[20:30] | Let me do a trick for them. It’ll tell us something. | 让我来耍个把戏 我们会有收获的 |
[20:33] | Okay. Prove it. | 好吧 证明给我看 |
[20:39] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[20:42] | Oh! Man! | 天哪 |
[20:43] | All right. Now, uh, Sunny, what was your card again? | 好了 珊妮 你的牌是什么来着 |
[20:49] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[20:51] | 6 of clubs! He got it! | 梅花六 他是对的 |
[20:54] | – Whoa! – All right. | – 哇 – 好了 |
[20:55] | Now, I’m gonna shuffle some of these 6 of clubs | 现在 我要把这些梅花六和整副牌 |
[20:57] | back into the deck, but, in the meantime, | 重新洗牌 与此同时 |
[20:59] | I’m gonna need a knife. | 我需要一把刀 |
[21:01] | Does anyone have a knife? | 谁有刀吗 |
[21:02] | All right. Just gonna need the one. | 好的 一把就够 |
[21:04] | Now, Sunny, throw these cards up in the air | 现在 珊妮 把这些牌仍向空中 |
[21:06] | – on the count of three. – Can I ask you a few questions? | – 倒数三下 – 我可以问你几个问题吗 |
[21:08] | – Ready? 1… – Uh, sure. | – 真的吗 一 – 可以 |
[21:11] | …2… | 二 |
[21:12] | 3! | 三 |
[21:14] | Whoa! | 哇 |
[21:17] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[21:18] | – You okay? – Yeah, man! | – 你还好吗 – 还好啊 |
[21:20] | You saw the plane, didn’t you? | 你看见飞机了 对吧 |
[21:23] | – 1… – Look, you can talk to me. | – 一 – 你可以告诉我的 |
[21:24] | – …2… – You’re not in any trouble. | – 二 – 你没惹任何麻烦 |
[21:25] | – …3. – Stop! | – 三 – 站住 |
[21:28] | Come on. Nobody leaves my show early. | 别这样 我的表演从来没人提前离场 |
[21:32] | Start talking. | 说吧 |
[21:34] | Where’s the plane? | 那架飞机在哪儿 |
[21:38] | The witness led us to a factory nearby. | 目击者带我们找到了一个附近的工厂 |
[21:40] | There’s an armed man outside. | 门口的男人带武器 |
[21:44] | We’ll wait for backup. | 我们会等待后援 |
[21:48] | Those men have guns. | 这些人有枪 |
[21:49] | That’s Andrei Stanislav, Felix’s right hand. | 那是安德烈·斯坦尼斯拉夫·费利克斯的得力助手 |
[21:52] | Felix must be here. They’re moving him. | 费利克斯一定在这里 他们在掩护他离开 |
[21:58] | If you’re going in, I’m coming, too. | 如果你要进去 那我也要进去 |
[21:59] | No, you’re staying here. | 不 你呆在这儿 |
[22:00] | No, the illusionist could be in there. | 不 那个魔术师可能在里面 |
[22:01] | You could need help. I have to go. | 你可能需要帮助 我一定要去 |
[22:03] | Kay, my brother’s been stuck in jail for a year. | 凯 我弟弟困在监狱已经一年了 |
[22:05] | Fine. Grab the radio. | 好吧 拿上对讲机 |
[22:14] | I know a few tricks, too. | 我也懂得一些戏法 |
[22:26] | They’re stooges. | 这些狗腿子 |
[22:27] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在这干嘛 |
[22:29] | DEA agents from the plane, right? | 飞机上的特工 缉毒局的 对吧 |
[22:31] | They’d have to be in on the trick. | 他们在耍花招 |
[22:32] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[22:33] | Handcuffs? Really? | 你以为手铐就能困住我吗 |
[22:35] | I’m an accomplished escape artist. | 我可是擅长表演脱身术的大师 |
[22:37] | Also, I found something. | 而且 我发现一些东西 |
[22:45] | That’s how you make a plane disappear. | 原来你是这样让飞机消失的 |
[22:50] | Let’s go. We need backup. | 我们走吧 我们需要后援 |
[22:55] | Felix. | 费利克斯 |
[22:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:58] | Down! | 趴下 |
[23:02] | Get to the car. | 回去车里 |
[23:11] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 走 走 走 走 走 |
[23:23] | Okay! Okay! Just wait. | 好 好 等等 |
[23:25] | Wait, wait, wait. Uh, wait a second. Wait. | 等等 等等 等等 等一下 等等 |
[23:27] | Wait till I’m ready. | 等我准备一下 |
[23:28] | What? Who are you? | 什么 你是谁 |
[23:30] | I’m a magician. | 我是一名魔术师 |
[23:31] | Spent a month in Budapest learning how to catch a bullet, | 我在布达佩斯花了几个月时间学习如何徒手抓子弹 |
[23:33] | so just prepare to be amazed. | 所以你准备大吃一惊吧 |
[23:35] | Now, take your time. | 好 慢慢来 |
[23:38] | I prefer a head shot if at all possible. | 如果可能的话 我想让你朝我的头射一枪 |
[23:43] | Oh. | 噢 |
[23:52] | – You can’t catch a bullet. – Of course I can’t. | – 你不能徒手抓子弹 – 当然不能 |
[23:55] | Do you know how many magicians have died trying to catch bullets? | 你知道有多少魔术师因为尝试徒手抓子弹而身亡吗 |
[23:57] | Lots. That was just crowd work. | 很多 刚刚那只是急中生智 |
[23:59] | I knew he’d hesitate. | 我知道他犹豫了 |
[24:01] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:02] | Felix got away. | 费利克斯逃掉了 |
[24:03] | I told you to wait in the car. | 我告诉你在车里面等着 |
[24:05] | All right, mistakes were made, but… | 好吧 错误已经犯了 但是… |
[24:07] | What happens if you make a mistake onstage? | 如果你在台上犯错了会怎么样 |
[24:09] | – That doesn’t happen. – Well, out here, when you screw up, | – 从来没犯过 – 在这儿 你搞砸了 |
[24:10] | a killer like Felix gets away. | 费利克斯这样的凶手就逃脱了 |
[24:12] | Whoa, Kay. We’ll get him. I mean, nothing’s impo… | 咳 凯 我们会抓到他的 一切皆… |
[24:14] | Nothing’s impossible? | 一切皆有可能吗 |
[24:16] | I have spent years trying to get Felix. | 我花了数年时间在抓捕费利克斯 |
[24:19] | I know more about his cartel | 我十分了解这个毒品集团 |
[24:20] | than some people know about their own family. | 比一些人对自己家人还要了解 |
[24:23] | This is my life. | 这就是我的生活 |
[24:25] | We lost him, Cameron. | 我们把他弄丢了 卡梅伦 |
[24:28] | Show’s over. | 表演结束了 |
[24:38] | Jordan. Jordan, you won’t believe it. | 乔丹 乔丹 你一定很难相信 |
[24:40] | I found the… Whoa. | 我找到了… |
[24:41] | What is this? What’s going on? | 这是什么 发生什么事 |
[24:42] | Do I need to spell it out? | 要我说出来吗 |
[24:43] | Like, my bags are literally packed. | 我的行李都收拾好了 |
[24:45] | – What? – Yeah, you solved that mystery. | – 什么 – 是的 你解开了这个谜 |
[24:47] | Gunter, please just listen. | 甘特 听我说 |
[24:48] | Don’t you dare lecture me, Dina. | 狄娜 你居然敢来教训我 |
[24:49] | It’s done. It’s over. My mind is made up. | 我已经搞定了 一切都结束了 我决定了 |
[24:51] | Our minds! | 是我们 |
[24:53] | Our minds are made up. | 我们决定了 |
[24:54] | – What the hell is this? – They’re signing with Criss Angel. | – 这是怎么一回事 – 他们要跟克里斯·安吉尔签约 |
[24:57] | What?! You’re leaving me for the “Mindfreak”? | 什么 你们要离开我去玩那个”读心天使” |
[24:59] | His offer is generous | 他出手大方 |
[25:00] | and the benefits package exemplary. | 福利待遇诱人 |
[25:02] | And the Mindfreak has a show. | 而且我们的”天使之光”有秀演 |
[25:04] | We do have a new show. | 我们也有新秀 |
[25:05] | Cameron, go and tell them about the new show. | 卡梅伦 告诉他们新秀的事 |
[25:06] | No, no, no, this is better. | 不 不 不 还有更好的消息 |
[25:07] | Look, I found the illusionist who framed Jonathan. | 你们听我说 我找到那个陷害乔纳森的魔术师了 |
[25:09] | He helped Felix Ruiz escape from the FBI. | 他帮助费利克斯·鲁伊斯摆脱联邦调查局 |
[25:12] | This is real. You can ask the FBI. | 这是真的 你们可以去问联邦调查局 |
[25:13] | I am an official observer. | 我现在是一名正式的观察员 |
[25:15] | – Oh, Cameron. – What? | – 噢 卡梅伦 – 怎么了 |
[25:17] | Of all the things. Running around with the FBI. | 所有的事 跟联邦调查局打交道 |
[25:19] | Are you a child? | 你还小吗 |
[25:21] | And here comes the yelling. | 又要骂人了 |
[25:22] | No magician has ever treated me like this. | 从来没有魔术师这样对我 |
[25:24] | Doug Henning, Siegfried & Roy… | 百老汇 西格佛罗伊德和罗伊… |
[25:26] | they all respected the talent. | 他们都尊重人才 |
[25:27] | – Me! – Us. | – 尊重我 – 我们 |
[25:29] | And, uh, FYI, you’re sounding super old right now. | 另外 你要知道 你现在听起来特别老 |
[25:31] | Whatever. I’m pissed. | 不管怎样 我很生气 |
[25:33] | You’re an illusionist. | 你是个魔术师 |
[25:34] | The FBI doesn’t need you. | 联邦调查局不会需要你 |
[25:37] | We need you! | 我们才需要你 |
[25:38] | Look, we need you, Cameron. | 我们需要你 卡梅伦 |
[25:40] | – We need a show. – What about Jonathan? | – 我们要办场秀 – 乔纳森怎么办 |
[25:42] | Dude, we all wish Jonathan was here… he’s family… | 兄弟 我们都希望乔纳森在…他就像家人一样 |
[25:44] | but you sound legit crazy. | 但你表现得像彻底疯了 |
[25:46] | Look, Criss Angel is texting me now. | 克里斯·安吉尔给我发短信了 |
[25:48] | Has his own emoji. Let’s go. | 用了他自己的表情包 我们走吧 |
[25:50] | No. No, no, no, no. Just… Just… | 不 不 不 就…就… |
[25:51] | Okay, just… | 好吧 就… |
[25:52] | just give me one more day. | 就多给我一天 |
[25:53] | One last illusion. | 最后一个魔术 |
[25:55] | Okay, I get it. I’m sorry. | 好吧 我明白了 对不起 |
[25:57] | I haven’t… I haven’t been there for you, | 我没有支持你们 |
[25:59] | and I can be difficult | 我可能很难相处 |
[26:00] | and maybe just a little bit narcissistic, | 或许还有点自恋 |
[26:02] | but this could help Jonathan. | 但这能帮到乔纳森 |
[26:03] | And you’re right… the FBI doesn’t need me. | 而且你说的对…联邦调查局需要的不是我 |
[26:05] | They need us. | 他们需要的是我们 |
[26:07] | Jonathan needs us. | 乔纳森需要我们 |
[26:17] | You’re Felix’s right-hand man. | 你是费利克斯的得力助手 |
[26:19] | We know you paid off the DEA agents, Andrei. | 我们知道你买通了缉毒局的代理人 安德烈 |
[26:23] | You know the deal. Talk to us, and you’re safe. | 你知道规矩 老实交代 你就没事了 |
[26:26] | Felix wanted to disappear, but he needs money. | 费利克斯想要潜踪隐迹 但他需要钱 |
[26:29] | That’s why he’s still here… to see Dominic Prince. | 所以他还在这里…为了见多米尼克王子 |
[26:33] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[26:35] | Okay. If you don’t know where Felix is, give me Dominic. | 好吧 如果你不知道他在哪里 告诉我多米尼克在哪 |
[26:38] | Dominic? My friend? | 多米尼克 我的朋友 |
[26:40] | You think I’d give him up? | 你觉得我会出卖他 |
[26:42] | Never. | 不可能 |
[26:46] | I will find him, Andrei. | 我会找到他的 安德烈 |
[26:47] | Where is Dominic Prince? | 多米尼克王子在哪里 |
[26:52] | Dominic Prince is here. | 多米尼克王子就在这儿 |
[26:55] | My relationship with Felix Ruiz | 我和费利克斯·鲁伊斯的关系 |
[26:58] | has recently deteriorated. | 最近恶化了 |
[27:01] | I’d like to offer you my services | 我愿意为你们提供帮助 |
[27:03] | to help you find him. | 来帮你们找到他 |
[27:04] | In exchange for what, Dominic? | 以什么为交换呢 多米尼克 |
[27:06] | Full immunity and protection. | 完全豁免和对我的保护 |
[27:08] | You’re the cartel’s banker. | 你是毒品集团的银行主 |
[27:10] | Are you really telling us you can’t afford protection? | 你说你付不起保护费 |
[27:12] | Do you want my help or not? | 你想不想要我的帮助 |
[27:14] | All right. We’re interested. | 好吧 我们很有兴趣 |
[27:17] | Mr. Prince, how long have you known Felix? | 王子先生 你认识费利克斯多久了 |
[27:20] | 15 years, give or take. | 十五年 差不多吧 |
[27:22] | You attended his sister’s wedding last year. | 你去年参加了他妹妹的婚礼 |
[27:23] | Where was that? | 那是在哪里举办的 |
[27:24] | Guadalajara. Anything else? | 瓜达拉哈拉(墨西哥西部城市) 还有别的问题吗 |
[27:26] | – What are you doing? – One last question. | – 你在做什么呢 – 最后一个问题 |
[27:29] | Where’d you get that suit? | 这套西装你从哪里得到的 |
[27:30] | Tell me how is this relevant. | 告诉我这有什么关系 |
[27:31] | It’s the wrong suit. | 这套西装不对 |
[27:33] | That’s Brooks Brothers. | 这是布鲁克斯兄弟(服装品牌)的 |
[27:34] | Cartel bankers don’t dress like real bankers. | 毒品集团的银行主不会穿得像个真的银行家 |
[27:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:39] | I’m… | 我… |
[27:43] | …impressed. | …真是印象深刻 |
[27:44] | – You’re good, Kay. – Cameron? | – 你很厉害 凯 – 卡梅伦 |
[27:46] | Wait. Who the hell is this? | 等一下 这到底是谁 |
[27:48] | It’s Cameron Black! | 是卡梅伦·布莱克 |
[27:49] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么 |
[27:51] | Proof of concept. | 概念验证 |
[27:52] | Felix hired a master illusionist to help him escape. | 费利克斯雇了一个魔术大师来帮他逃走 |
[27:55] | I propose you use your own master of illusion to catch him. | 我建议你们用自己的魔术大师来抓住他 |
[28:00] | That would be me. I’m talking about me. | 那就是我 我说的就是我 |
[28:01] | Was that not clear? | 还不够清楚吗 |
[28:02] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[28:04] | None of this leaves the room. | 谁都不准离开这个房间 |
[28:05] | – Bu… – Kay, with me. | – 但… – 凯 跟我来 |
[28:10] | Maybe this wasn’t the best idea. | 或许这不是个好主意 |
[28:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:13] | Still, great disguise. | 然而 伪装得不错 |
[28:15] | He made us look like fools. | 他让我们显得很傻 |
[28:17] | Really thought I could help her. | 我真的以为能帮到她 |
[28:19] | Oh, it’s not you. | 你帮不上她的 |
[28:20] | Well, it’s not only you. | 不止你帮不上她 |
[28:23] | Kay knows what Felix and these guys can do. | 凯知道费利克斯和这些人能做什么 |
[28:25] | For her, it’s personal. | 对她来说 这是私事 |
[28:36] | – Can I touch it? – Yeah. | – 我能摸摸吗 – 好啊 |
[28:43] | You made the right choice. We can protect you. | 你做了正确的选择 我们能保护你 |
[28:46] | Dominic? | 多米尼克 |
[28:48] | Don’t say anything, Mr. Prince. | 什么都别说 王子先生 |
[28:50] | Get him down to WITSEC. | 把他带下去到WITSEC |
[28:51] | – Let’s go. – Dominic, what are you doing? | – 我们走吧 – 多米尼克 你在做什么 |
[28:53] | Wh… Dominic! | 多米尼克 |
[28:56] | Dominic knows what happens when you let Felix down. | 多米尼克知道你让费利克斯失望后都发生了什么 |
[28:59] | If you want the same deal he got, | 如果你想和他拥有同样的待遇 |
[29:00] | I suggest you start talking now. | 我建议你现在就坦白 |
[29:02] | Where’s Felix? | 费利克斯在哪 |
[29:06] | – Yo, Houdini. – What happened? | – 胡迪尼 – 怎么了 |
[29:09] | Andrei gave us everything. Felix is still in New York. | 安德烈全都说了 费利克斯还在纽约 |
[29:11] | He’s meeting with Dominic Prince tomorrow. | 明天会和多米尼克王子见面 |
[29:13] | Well, that’s great. My disguise worked. You can catch him. | 那很好啊 我的伪装奏效了 你们能捉住他了 |
[29:15] | The problem is, Felix stays mobile, | 问题是 仍然不能确定费利克斯的具体位置 |
[29:17] | with a small army of mercenaries protecting him. | 还有一队雇佣兵在保护他 |
[29:20] | It’ll be a bloodbath. | 抓捕他无异于一场屠杀 |
[29:21] | Not necessarily. | 这可不必 |
[29:23] | My magic team has been working on a plan | 我的魔术团队正在制定一个 |
[29:25] | to trap Felix using the Dominic disguise. | 以伪装多米尼克来诱捕费利克斯的计划 |
[29:28] | You have a magic team? | 你还有魔术团队 |
[29:29] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[29:30] | Now, I believe that, with your Intel | 我相信 加上你们的电脑和 |
[29:32] | and just a modicum of support and resources, | 少许的人事力量 |
[29:34] | we can catch Felix without a shot being fired. | 我们就能不费吹灰之力捉住费利克斯 |
[29:36] | No. | 不 |
[29:37] | Wait. You haven’t even heard the… | 等等 你可能还没听说过… |
[29:38] | This is the FBI, Mr. Black. | 这里是FBI 布莱克先生 |
[29:40] | I have to trust everyone who works for me. | 为我工作的人必须足够值得信任 |
[29:42] | Based on what I’ve seen, I don’t. | 如果只根据我个人所见 我不能这么做 |
[29:44] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:45] | He may be the “Master of Deception,” | 他可是”魔术骗局大师” |
[29:47] | but he honestly wants to help. | 但确是诚心想帮忙 |
[29:49] | I think we should hear him out. | 我们应该听听他的想法 |
[29:55] | If we were to do this, | 如果让你参与 |
[29:58] | what would you need? | 你需要什么 |
[30:00] | All right. I would need some police officers, | 好吧 我需要一些警察 |
[30:02] | some cars, some controlled explosives, | 几辆车 还有一些炸药 |
[30:05] | money… lots of that. | 钱 好多钱 |
[30:06] | In fact, my producer, Dina, attached a budget. | 实际上 我的制片人狄娜已经做好一份预算 |
[30:09] | And there’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[30:10] | I’m gonna need some help rounding out | 我还需要计划外的 |
[30:11] | some of the edges of the plan. | 一些援助 |
[30:13] | There’s a-a guy. | 一个 家伙 |
[30:15] | What guy? | 哪个家伙 |
[30:17] | Another master of deception. | 另一个魔术骗局大师 |
[30:33] | Ta-da. | 嗒 – 哒 |
[30:40] | The plan is for me to pose as Dominic Prince | 这是我制定的以多米尼克王子 |
[30:41] | to trap Felix Ruiz. | 诱捕费利克斯·鲁伊斯的计划 |
[30:43] | It’s an “Auto-Slydini” Into a “Pepper’s Ghost,” | 用斯莱蒂尼来演绎”佩珀尔幻象” |
[30:43] | 一种光学错觉技术,是利用一张半透半反的玻璃使物体在镜子中成了个虚像 又因为是半透的玻璃所以你又可以看到玻璃后的景物,所以感觉是产生了幻觉的技术 | |
[30:45] | but I’m missing something. | 但有些细节我还是没弄清楚 |
[30:49] | This could help get you out. | 这个计划能救你出来 |
[30:50] | I already have a plan for that, | 我已经有自己的计划 |
[30:51] | but you keep saying no. | 但你一直在否定我 |
[30:53] | I’m not breaking you out, man. | 我可不是在救你 哥们儿 |
[30:54] | They come after us, our lives would be over. | 他们在跟踪我们 我们两个人都会完蛋的 |
[30:56] | – The show… – I’m in here because of your show. | – 魔术秀… – 我在这里都是因为你的秀 |
[30:59] | Don’t do this, Johnny. Would you just… | 别这样 乔纳 你为什么不能… |
[31:01] | Will you tell me what’s wrong with the plan? | 你能告诉我这份计划有哪里不妥吗 |
[31:02] | You never were good with guilt, Cam. | 你从不感到内疚 小卡 |
[31:04] | Okay. This isn’t even about me. | 我不是这样的 |
[31:07] | No, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[31:08] | Dad was the original monster, forcing us to be one person. | 爸爸才是罪魁祸首 逼着我们成为如影随形的同一个人 |
[31:12] | You were only too happy to play his part. | 你如痴如醉地进行着这场游戏 |
[31:14] | And when I wanted out, you begged me to stay. | 我想退出的时候 你却一再央求我 |
[31:17] | “One more tour. One more special.” | “只此一次 下不为例” |
[31:19] | I was trapped in your life, | 我被困在你的生活里 |
[31:21] | and you wouldn’t let me go. | 你却从不让我逃离 |
[31:23] | That’s why I was in New York. | 那是我在纽约的原因 |
[31:25] | That’s why I’m here now. | 那就是我如此下场的原因 |
[31:27] | There’s only one guilty man in this room, Cam, | 这个房间里只有一个人是有罪的 小卡 |
[31:30] | and it’s not me. | 那个人不是我 |
[31:34] | That was great. That was a great speech. | 太棒了 无与伦比的演讲 |
[31:36] | – You been working on it? – Yeah, about six months. | – 你一直在练习吗 – 对 练了六个月 |
[31:37] | What’d you think of the “Trapped in your life” Part? | 你觉得”困在你生活里”那段怎么样 |
[31:39] | – I just kind of added that in. – Improvisation? | – 我刚刚才把那段加进来 – 即兴创作 |
[31:41] | Wow, you really don’t need me at all, huh? | 哇 你真是一点都不需要我 |
[31:46] | What do you want me to say, Johnny? | 你想让我说什么 乔纳 |
[31:48] | I’m no good without you? | 没有你我就不行了 |
[31:51] | John, every trick, every escape, | 乔纳 每一个魔术 每一次逃脱 |
[31:53] | every great thing we’ve ever done, | 每一个我们曾经完成的创举 |
[31:55] | we designed them together as one person. | 是我们”一个人”设计的 |
[31:58] | I could look at you, and I’d know it’d work. | 我能自信地看着你 我知道一定会成功 |
[32:03] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[32:05] | Let me help you. | 让我帮帮你 |
[32:14] | This will help you with your swap. | 这能帮到你 |
[32:21] | Show this to Gunter. | 拿给甘特看 |
[32:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:26] | And, voilà, they rendezvous right there. | 果不其然 他们在这里碰面 |
[32:28] | Stop sweating. | 别出汗了 |
[32:31] | You’re gonna ruin it. | 妆会花的 |
[32:32] | Aww, a Dina pep talk. I knew I was feeling too good about this. | 又来 狄娜牌临行讲话 这种感觉太好了 |
[32:35] | Okay, look. Cameron, you’ve got this, all right? | 好了 卡梅伦 你可以的 好吧 |
[32:36] | You’re just pissed you didn’t come up with it. | 你很懊恼你没有想出来 |
[32:38] | No, I’m just disappointed in myself | 不 我很失望 |
[32:39] | that I didn’t realize what a moron you were! | 我居然没发现你是个白痴 |
[32:41] | I can’t work with this guy. | 我没法和他一起干活 |
[32:42] | Makes two of us! | 彼此彼此 |
[32:43] | Okay, guys, listen. | 好了 朋友们听着 |
[32:44] | Dominic Prince is scheduled to meet Felix Ruiz. | 多米尼克王子约定要约见费利克斯·鲁伊斯 |
[32:47] | We need to be ready to make the swap. | 我们要做好掉包 |
[32:52] | Okay, that’s him. We have eyes on the real Dominic. | 好了 在那了 我们盯好真的多米尼克 |
[33:08] | Oh! Excusez-moi. | 哦对不起 |
[33:11] | Maybe you’ll take picture for… for me? | 你可以帮我拍照吗 |
[33:12] | – Get out of my way. – It’s for my profile. | – 让道 – 拍个人物像 |
[33:14] | Uh, the beautiful lighting | 美丽的灯光 |
[33:15] | and maybe get the building from the north? | 从北边的建筑那边派过来 |
[33:17] | Pardon. | 不要意思 |
[33:31] | Target getting into vehicle. Follow at safe distance. | 目标进入汽车 保持距离跟随 |
[33:52] | I’m in position. | 我已就位 |
[33:54] | All right. Target vehicle has reached destination. | 好的 目标车辆到达目的地 |
[33:56] | Stand down until we have eyes on Felix. | 保持低调直到看见费利克斯 |
[34:10] | Hello, Dominic. | 你好 多米尼克 |
[34:14] | Kay, look. | 凯 看 |
[34:19] | We’ve got three target vehicles. | 有三辆车 |
[34:20] | There should only be one. | 应该只有一辆 |
[34:21] | Who do we follow? | 我们跟哪辆 |
[34:22] | Follow ’em all. | 都跟上 |
[34:23] | Repeat. Follow them all. | 重复 全部跟上 |
[34:25] | Felix must be in one of them. | 费利克斯一定在其中一辆上 |
[34:32] | You look ill, Dominic. | 你看着很虚 多米尼克 |
[34:35] | It’s a cold. Can’t shake it. | 有点冷 摆脱不掉 |
[34:39] | Brought the funds you requested. | 我带了你要的钱 |
[34:41] | What did you tell the FBI? | 你跟Fbi说什么了 |
[34:45] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你讲什么 |
[34:47] | Don’t lie to me, Dominic. | 别说谎 多米尼克 |
[34:50] | No! | 不 |
[34:51] | No, no. No. | 不不不 |
[34:53] | You’re going to tell me everything, | 你要告诉我所有的事情 |
[34:55] | or I’m going to hurt you until you do. | 不然我就折磨你 直到你坦白 |
[34:57] | I’m not Dominic! | 我不是多米尼克 |
[34:59] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:01] | I’m a magician. | 我是魔术师 |
[35:12] | Get out the car! I’ll shoot! | 下车 不然我开枪了 |
[35:16] | That sounded bad. | 那不太好 |
[35:24] | – You’re gonna kill us! – Really? | – 会死的 – 真的吗 |
[35:25] | Think I’m doing pretty great. | 我觉得我还蛮不错的 |
[35:29] | My bad. | 我的锅 |
[35:30] | I’ll shoot you! | 我要杀了你 |
[35:32] | That’s not a great idea at this speed. | 飙这么快的情况下 可不太好操作 |
[35:33] | Tell me what to do… left or right. | 告诉我怎么走… 左还是右 |
[35:35] | Left or right?! | 还是右 |
[35:36] | Left. | 左 |
[35:40] | Right! | 右 |
[35:43] | Left! | 左 |
[35:46] | – Right! – You’re doing great! | – 右 – 你超棒 |
[35:48] | Left! Left turn! | 左 左转 |
[35:52] | – Hey, hey, hey! – Watch out! | – 嘿嘿嘿 – 小心 |
[35:54] | – Watch out doesn’t help me. – No! | – 小心没用的 – 不 |
[36:10] | Ah. | 啊 |
[36:21] | All right, all right, okay, all right. | 好吧 好吧 好了 |
[36:23] | Move. | 走 |
[36:24] | You hired someone to make the plane disappear. | 你雇人让飞机消失了 |
[36:26] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[36:28] | Was it a magician? An illusionist? | 魔术师还是幻想师 |
[36:30] | How’d you find him? | 你怎么找得她的 |
[36:32] | Just give me a name! | 告诉我个名字 |
[36:39] | We call it the “Illusion of Choice.” | 我称之为”选择的幻像” |
[36:43] | The garage… | 车库… |
[36:45] | SUV… the SUV… | |
[36:48] | left, right, left. | 左右左 |
[36:50] | Think you got all these choices, but, really… | 你以为是你自己的选择 其实… |
[36:56] | …you don’t. | …不是的 |
[36:57] | ‘Cause they all lead to the same place | 因为这些最终都指向 |
[37:00] | and a single choice… | 同一个选择 |
[37:03] | give up. | 投降 |
[37:08] | Or do that. | 或者像你这样 |
[37:12] | Felix, come on. | 费利克斯 拜托 |
[37:13] | Just tell me who helped you escape. | 告诉我谁帮你逃跑的 |
[37:16] | Give me a name. Come on, if you’re gonna kill me, | 名字就行 拜托 杀了我 |
[37:17] | you might as well tell me. | 也先告诉我 |
[37:20] | Come on. Felix, give me a name. | 拜托 费利克斯 名字就行 |
[37:23] | La hechicera. Con Los ojos mágicos. La hechicera. Con Los ojos mágicos. | |
[37:27] | Wait. What is… Oh! | 等等 什么鬼… |
[37:31] | – Move in! – Go, go, go! | – 进 – 快快快 |
[37:32] | – Felix, put the gun down! – Drop the gun! | – 费利克斯 – 放下枪 |
[37:33] | – Freeze! – Move in! Cover him! | – 别动 – 快上 掩护他 |
[37:35] | Let’s go! Move! Go, go, go! Freeze! | 快走 上 快快快 别动 |
[37:38] | – You’re surrounded! – Drop the gun! | – 你被包围了 – 放下枪 |
[37:39] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[37:43] | You’re too late. | 太晚了 |
[37:45] | Ha. | 哈 |
[37:50] | Didn’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[37:51] | Every magician can catch a bullet. | 魔术师都能抓子弹的 |
[37:54] | Felix Ruiz, you are under arrest. | 费利克斯·鲁伊斯 你被捕了 |
[37:57] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[37:58] | Let’s go, cholo. | 走吧 拉美混血哥 |
[38:04] | Did he tell you anything? | 他告诉你什么了 |
[38:05] | La hechicera. Con Los ojos mágicos. La hechicera. Con Los ojos mágicos. | |
[38:09] | The sorceress with the magic eyes. | 有魔法眼的女巫 |
[38:13] | The woman in the car with Jonathan. | 和乔纳森坐一辆车的女人 |
[38:16] | She was the illusionist all along. | 她一直是幻象师 |
[38:18] | Congratulations. You found her. | 恭喜你 找到人了 |
[38:20] | Well, I couldn’t have done it without my beautiful assistant. | 没有这位美丽的助理我做不到的 |
[38:23] | Don’t ever say that again. | 这话我不想听第二遍 |
[38:25] | Yeah, nah, sounded weird coming out. | 说出来确实怪怪的 |
[38:39] | You are the real magic trick, darling. | 亲爱的 你才是真正的魔术表演 |
[38:42] | What is this? | 什么情况 |
[38:43] | Well, it’s a wrap party. | 庆功会 |
[38:44] | Don’t you have one if you catch somebody? | 你们抓到人的时候没有吗 |
[38:46] | No, but we should. | 没有 不过确实该有 |
[38:48] | Hey, I didn’t want to say anything before, | 嘿 我之前不想说 |
[38:51] | but… I’m a big fan. | 不过… 我是超级粉丝 |
[38:53] | Well, my boys are. | 我的孩子们都是 |
[38:55] | Right. | 对 |
[38:56] | I got to ask… that bullet catch, | 我想问… 抓子弹 |
[38:58] | how’d you do it? | 你怎么做到的 |
[39:00] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[39:01] | That wasn’t real? | 那不是真的吗 |
[39:02] | Dina. | 狄娜 |
[39:04] | We don’t do real. We do illusion. | 我们不做真的 我们以假乱真 |
[39:06] | Don’t worry. Don’t worry. | 没事 没事 |
[39:08] | It’s fake, totally fake. | 是假的 完全是假的 |
[39:10] | I went through your Felix files. | 我们看了费利克斯的资料 |
[39:11] | This is his gun of choice… | 这是他用的枪… |
[39:13] | a silver-plated Colt Super. | 一把镀银的柯尔特枪 |
[39:16] | So we printed a 3-D replica. | 我们打印出了3D复制品 |
[39:17] | All Cameron had to do was switch this… | 卡梅伦要做的就是用这把… |
[39:21] | …with the real gun in Felix’s SUV. | …换掉费利克斯越野车里的那把真枪 |
[39:23] | Well, how did he get it in the SUV? | 他怎么进入车里的 |
[39:25] | Ah. Enter the briefcase. | 进入手提包 |
[39:27] | Beautiful Saffiano leather, silver-tone hardware, | 漂亮的摩洛哥十字纹皮质 银色五金 |
[39:30] | and an elegant secret compartment. | 和一个精美的暗格 |
[39:35] | But if you really want impressive, | 不过你们真想大开眼界 |
[39:36] | ask me about how we did the blindfolded drive | 问问我们如何做到蒙眼开车 |
[39:39] | or the hidden wall in the alleyway. | 或者小巷里隐藏的墙 |
[39:41] | That was genius. | 那才是神来之笔 |
[39:42] | O-Okay, okay, okay. Stop, stop, stop. | 好 好 好 停 停 停 |
[39:44] | You’re just ruining magic. | 你们就是在变魔术 |
[40:09] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[40:10] | You go after the mystery woman who framed Jonathan? | 你去找陷害乔纳森的那个神秘女人吗 |
[40:13] | I still have to prove she did it. | 我还得证明是她做的 |
[40:14] | What about your show, your team? | 你的演出和团队呢 |
[40:18] | When we were kids, | 我们小的时候 |
[40:19] | I was the performer, | 我是表演者 |
[40:21] | the onstage persona, | 舞台人物 |
[40:23] | but Johnny… | 但乔纳… |
[40:25] | Johnny was “The Disappearing Boy”… | 乔纳是那个”消失的男孩”… |
[40:29] | hidden under the stage, behind the curtain, | 藏在台下幕后 |
[40:31] | but he was always there for me. | 但他永远在那里 |
[40:36] | I have to get him out, Kay. | 我必须救他出来 凯 |
[40:39] | I did notice something. | 我确实注意到一点 |
[40:41] | Jonathan’s illusionist copied every detail | 乔纳森的魔术师模仿了 |
[40:43] | from your disappearing-jet trick except one. | 你让飞机消失魔术的每一个细节 但是除了一点 |
[40:47] | You watched my special? | 你看了我的特辑 |
[40:49] | Okay. | 对 |
[40:52] | I saw it. | 我看了 |
[40:53] | It was fantastic. | 很精彩 |
[40:55] | Fantastic? | 精彩 |
[40:57] | Wow. | 哇 |
[40:58] | After you made your jet disappear, | 你让飞机消失后 |
[41:00] | you left something behind. | 留下一个东西 |
[41:02] | Deck of playing cards. | 一副扑克牌 |
[41:04] | We should go back to the hangar | 我们应该回到飞机库 |
[41:05] | and make sure she didn’t… | 确保她没有… |
[41:09] | You already went. | 你已经去了 |
[41:10] | This is where I say “Ta-da,” Right? | 这时候我该说”嗒哒” 对吧 |
[41:13] | Yeah. May I? | 对 可以吗 |
[41:34] | Hello, Cameron. | 嗨 卡梅伦 |
[41:35] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:36] | Always asking the wrong questions. | 总是问错误的问题 |
[41:39] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[41:41] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[41:42] | Don’t worry. I don’t blame you for that. | 没事 我不怪你 |
[41:45] | But I’ve thought about you and Jonathan for years. | 但是我几年来一直在想你和乔纳森 |
[41:47] | The show’s about to begin… my show. | 演出就要开始了… 我的演出 |
[41:51] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[41:57] | You’re in the Frankfurt International terminal. | 你在法兰克福国际机场 |
[42:00] | Spent the last 12 months flying around the world, | 过去一年在世界各地飞行 |
[42:02] | and airport acoustics are pretty distinctive. | 机场声音很明显 |
[42:04] | Plus, Frankfurt pumps Muzak Beethoven | 而且 法兰克福总是放贝多芬的音乐 |
[42:06] | like they’re afraid someone might forget he’s German. | 好像他们担心人们忘记他是德国人 |
[42:08] | Tell me… did you look over your shoulder? | 告诉我… 你有注意过吗 |
[42:14] | Goodbye, Cameron. | 再见 卡梅伦 |
[42:15] | Get used to looking. We’re coming for you. | 小心吧 我们来了 |