时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Vivian Bowers was found dead | 薇薇安·鲍尔斯今早被发现 |
[00:03] | in a motel room early this morning. | 死在一家汽车旅馆里 |
[00:04] | So you think someone from the family | 所以你认为家族成员里 |
[00:06] | has something to do with it? | 有人和她的死有关 |
[00:07] | You go in, wearing a wire. | 你可以带着窃听器进入他们家 |
[00:09] | Are we gonna do this again? | 我们真的还要这样做吗 |
[00:10] | Yes, we are. | 是的 没错 |
[00:11] | Okay. I’m in. | 我也没忘记你 |
[00:13] | To the edge of doom. | 直到末日尽头 |
[00:15] | I slept with Julian. | 我跟朱利安上床了 |
[00:18] | I am the only witness to your first crime. | 我是你初次犯罪的唯一目击者 |
[00:21] | I loved Catherine. | 我爱凯瑟琳 |
[00:22] | You also loved her $2 billion. | 你也爱她的20亿美元财产 |
[00:24] | Really came at an opportune time, too. | 时机真是巧啊 |
[00:28] | I’m not leaving my family. | 我是不会离开我的家人的 |
[00:30] | Start a new life, Wyatt. | 开始新的生活吧 怀亚特 |
[00:32] | I’m getting on a plane. | 看来我得飞过去找你了 |
[00:33] | No. Why? | 不用 为什么 |
[00:41] | I want her to look me in the eye | 我想让她看着我的眼睛 |
[00:43] | and confess to killing Vivian. | 承认她杀了薇薇安 |
[00:44] | – You killed my sister! – Julian! | -你杀了我姐姐 -朱利安 |
[00:48] | Gabe! | 加布 |
[00:50] | – She’s dead? – Yup. | -她死了吗 -是的 |
[00:51] | If Audrey killed my daughter, | 如果是奥德莉杀了我女儿 |
[00:53] | I’d want her dead too. | 我就要她偿命 |
[00:57] | It’s just scary. | 这太可怕了 |
[00:58] | What are you scared of, Vivian? | 你怕什么 薇薇安 |
[01:00] | Just say it. | 说出来 |
[01:00] | The thing that I’m most afraid of | 我最害怕的事情 |
[01:04] | is telling Haverstock that it’s over. | 就是告诉哈佛斯托克一切都结束了 |
[01:06] | Haverstock knew about Ben, about their kid. | 哈佛斯托克认识本 还有他们的孩子 |
[01:08] | He knew that Vivian was in love with somebody else. | 他知道薇薇安爱着别人 |
[01:10] | I don’t care. | 我不关心 |
[01:11] | Maybe Haverstock killed Vivian | 也许哈佛斯托克杀了薇薇安 |
[01:12] | because he knew that she was gonna leave him for Ben. | 因为他知道她会因为本要离开他 |
[01:14] | You just closed a career case, you lucky bastard. | 你刚刚结了一宗大案啊 幸运儿 |
[01:19] | Murder, betrayal, scandal, and in the end, redemption. | 谋杀 背叛 丑闻 最后是补救 |
[01:22] | It’s a saga that has gripped the imagination | 面对这一连串超出 |
[01:24] | of the entire country. | 国民想象的事件 |
[01:26] | How are you all coping? | 你们是如何应对的 |
[01:28] | Just trying to heal. | 尽力去弥补 |
[01:29] | It’s the first time either of you have gone on the record | 这是即事件发生后 |
[01:31] | to discuss the recent string of events. | 你们二位第一次接受采访 |
[01:33] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[01:35] | Meredith, we felt it was time | 梅雷迪思 我们觉得是时候 |
[01:36] | to tell our side of the story. | 让公众听听我们怎么说了 |
[01:38] | I mean, our family would like nothing more | 我们现在希望的莫过于 |
[01:39] | than to pick up the pieces and move on. | 重整旗鼓 继续前进 |
[01:42] | Both your daughter and son | 你们的两位儿女 |
[01:43] | were willing to publicly blow the whistle on you. | 都愿意公开告发你们 |
[01:45] | Audrey Cruz, the woman who had…Vivian murdered, | 奥德莉·科鲁兹 杀害薇薇安的凶手 |
[01:50] | was a former employee. | 也曾是你们的员工 |
[01:51] | How do you deal with that level of betrayal? | 你们对这种背叛行为是如何处理的 |
[01:55] | I can’t begin to explain | 我无法解释为什么 |
[01:57] | why Audrey Cruz did what she did. | 奥德莉·科鲁兹要这么做 |
[01:59] | As to the first part of your question, | 至于你第一个问题 |
[02:01] | my children were driven to do | 我的孩子们受人蛊惑 |
[02:03] | what they thought was right. | 做自以为正确的事情 |
[02:05] | And I-I can’t be angry with them for that. | 我不能因此生他们的气 |
[02:08] | What are we still doing here, Joanna? | 我们还在这里做什么 乔安娜 |
[02:10] | I need to get back to my routine, | 我要回去过我的生活 |
[02:11] | and I’m not leaving you here. | 而且我也不打算留你在这儿 |
[02:13] | The case isn’t solved. | 案子还没破 |
[02:15] | Audrey Cruz didn’t kill Vivian. | 奥德莉·科鲁兹没有杀薇薇安 |
[02:17] | Why do you have to be responsible for this? | 你为什么要把责任往自己身上揽 |
[02:19] | This is dangerous. | 这很危险 |
[02:20] | Because everybody else let her down. | 因为所有人都令她失望了 |
[02:24] | You know what I think sometimes? | 你知道有时候我会想什么吗 |
[02:25] | What if I had let her run away | 要是17年前 在她怀孕之际 |
[02:26] | 17 years ago when she was pregnant? | 我放她走了会怎么样 |
[02:28] | What if I hadn’t ratted her out to her dad | 要是我没有像个神经质的优等生那样 |
[02:30] | like the prissy little “A” student that I was? | 向她爸爸出卖她 又会怎么样 |
[02:32] | She would have had a whole different life. | 她或许会有个截然不同的人生 |
[02:33] | – Honey, no. – Maybe she wouldn’t be dead. | -宝贝 别这样 -或许她就不会死了 |
[02:36] | But she is, | 但她死了 |
[02:38] | so the only thing left for me to do now | 所以我现在唯一能做的 |
[02:41] | is to find out who really did this to her. | 就是找出杀死她的真凶 |
[02:43] | Just give me two days. | 再给我两天时间 |
[02:45] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[02:48] | Yes. | 好 |
[02:59] | 事前签署的在病人生理上无法沟通时 告知医护需求的法律文件 | |
[02:59] | Eddie, she–she signed an advance directive. | 爱迪 她签过预先声明 |
[03:02] | You know what she wanted. | 你知道她的意愿 |
[03:04] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[03:10] | She has no brain function. | 她的大脑已经丧失机能了 |
[03:11] | Julian, he knows. | 朱利安 他知道的 |
[03:15] | He’s not ready. | 只是还没准备好 |
[03:19] | We don’t have to do anything until you are ready. | 一切等你准备之后再做 |
[03:23] | I just want you to make sure you understand where we are. | 我只是希望你能明白我们的处境 |
[03:27] | I’m keenly aware of where we are. | 我非常清楚我们的处境 |
[03:35] | How’s Edward? | 爱德华怎么样 |
[03:36] | Shut down, walled off, you know. | 绝望 自我封闭 你懂的 |
[03:39] | The same, only worse. | 没有好转 反而更糟 |
[03:41] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:44] | Hey, move in with me. | 搬来和我住吧 |
[03:46] | What? | 什么 |
[03:47] | Can’t we just go on a date? | 我们不能就约约会吗 |
[03:49] | Everyone’s insane, | 每个人都是疯子 |
[03:52] | or a liar, or worse. | 或者是骗子 或者更坏 |
[03:56] | Will you think about it? | 你考虑一下吧 |
[03:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:01] | I will. | 我会的 |
[04:08] | Perfect. Hold that. | 完美 保持住 |
[04:10] | All right, I think we got what we need. | 我想差不多行了 |
[04:11] | – All right. – Congrats again on the case. | -好 -再次恭喜你破了案 |
[04:13] | – Thanks. – So the dinner starts at 8:00, | -谢谢 -晚餐八点开始 |
[04:14] | but Bloomberg wants to grab a drink with you beforehand. | 但彭博想先和你喝一杯 |
[04:17] | Corner office with a view? | 独间景观办公室 |
[04:21] | Big dinner being held in your honor. | 专程为你举办的庆功宴 |
[04:23] | Looks like you’ve arrived. | 看来你已经功成名就了 |
[04:26] | Can we speak in private? | 让我们私下谈谈 |
[04:34] | Joanna, what are you doing here? | 乔安娜 你来做什么 |
[04:36] | I’m trying to get you to do your job. | 我来督促你好好工作 |
[04:37] | I am doing my job. | 我在好好工作 |
[04:38] | Well, it looked to me like you were getting your picture taken. | 在我看来 你刚才只是在拍照 |
[04:40] | I was. | 我是在拍照 |
[04:41] | Now I’m gonna go find the person | 现在我要去找 |
[04:43] | that shot Edward’s wife, | 枪击爱德华妻子的凶手 |
[04:44] | and then I’m gonna go get a sandwich. | 接着我会去买个三明治 |
[04:45] | Need to know the rest of my schedule? | 还想继续听我的日程安排吗 |
[04:46] | No, I wanna find out who really killed Vivian | 不 我想找到杀薇薇安的真凶 |
[04:48] | because it wasn’t Audrey. | 因为不是奥德莉杀的 |
[04:50] | She didn’t confess. | 她没承认 |
[04:51] | Plus, she needed Vivian alive | 还有 只有让薇薇安活着 |
[04:53] | for her plan to work. | 她的计划才能进行 |
[04:55] | I’m telling you, Will, | 我郑重其事地告诉你 威尔 |
[04:56] | we should be looking at Haverstock. | 我们得盯着哈佛斯托克 |
[04:58] | Your captain is expecting you at work | 你的上司希望你能 |
[05:00] | in San Francisco on monday morning, okay? | 下周一早晨回到旧金山就职 |
[05:02] | I suggest you don’t get fired over this, | 我建议你别因此被解雇了 |
[05:04] | unless you wanna marry your rich boyfriend, | 除非你想嫁给你那有钱的男朋友 |
[05:06] | which–god knows what you’re planning to do, | 谁知道你想做什么 |
[05:08] | but whatever it is, do it somewhere else. | 但无论如何 请换个地方 |
[05:10] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[05:13] | Go talk to Gabe and fill out your exit paperwork. | 去找加伯 填好你的离职文件 |
[05:19] | Senator Haverstock. | 参议员哈佛斯托克 |
[05:21] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能和您说几句话吗 |
[05:22] | – Joanna, hello. – Hi. | -乔安娜 你好 -你好 |
[05:25] | I’ll meet you at the thing. | 我一会儿和你们会合 |
[05:28] | I know this is gonna seem kind of weird, | 我知道这样很唐突 |
[05:30] | but, um, I’m here as a friend of Vivian’s. | 但我是作为薇薇安的朋友来的 |
[05:34] | I know that the police and everyone are saying | 我知道警察还有所有人都说 |
[05:35] | that the case is closed, but there’s something | 案子已经结了 但是还有些事 |
[05:38] | that just doesn’t make sense to me. | 我想不明白 |
[05:41] | What, are you an amateur sleuth? | 你还是业余侦探吗 |
[05:43] | No, no, I know that you guys were close, | 不 我知道你们关系很好 |
[05:46] | and you guys were seeing each other on and off | 这么多年来 你们一直 |
[05:48] | for all these years, and I just… | 保持见面 我只是… |
[05:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:51] | What else do you know? | 你还知道什么 |
[05:52] | I think the police are afraid to question you | 我觉得因为你是议员 |
[05:56] | because you’re a Senator. | 所以警察不敢查你 |
[05:57] | As Vivian’s friend, I just wanted to know, | 作为薇薇安的朋友 我想知道 |
[06:00] | where were you the night that she was murdered? | 她遇害的当晚你在哪 |
[06:04] | That was fantastic. | 这出真绝 |
[06:06] | You know, I actually almost forgot | 实际上 我差点忘了 |
[06:08] | I already know you’re a cop. | 我已经知道你是警察这事了 |
[06:49] | How did you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[06:50] | I am not at liberty to say? | 这个不方便讲 |
[06:54] | But you keep watching MSNBC. | 不过去看微软全国广播公司的节目 |
[06:56] | I think you’re gonna like this. | 我猜你会喜欢的 |
[06:57] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[06:58] | Are you actually affiliated | 你现在还附属于 |
[07:00] | with some law enforcement agency at this point? | 某个执法机关下吗 |
[07:03] | Have you gone rogue? | 还是你单飞了 |
[07:05] | You know, Vivian was afraid of you. | 薇薇安很害怕你 |
[07:07] | She said that she was afraid | 她说她很害怕 |
[07:08] | of what you might do if she left. | 如果她离开 你会做出什么事 |
[07:11] | So you think I killed Vivian in some jealous rage? | 所以你认为我恼羞成怒杀了薇薇安 |
[07:13] | Well, I don’t know. I mean, it crossed my mind. | 我不知道 我有这样想过 |
[07:15] | That did not occur. | 我没有杀她 |
[07:17] | I knew that Vivian was going to run away with Ben Preswick, | 我知道薇薇安要跟本·普雷斯维克私奔 |
[07:21] | and I knew she would be back. | 我也知道她会回来 |
[07:23] | She always came back. | 她总会回到我身边 |
[07:26] | Joanna, girls like that don’t end up with nice guys. | 乔安娜 那样的女孩是不会和好人在一起 |
[07:28] | They end up with guys like me, detective. | 她们最终都是和我这样的人在一起 警探 |
[07:31] | You’re in your 30s, pick up on some pattern. | 你都三十多了 学聪明点吧 |
[07:33] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[07:35] | Where were you the night Vivian was killed? | 薇薇安死的那天晚上你在哪里 |
[07:37] | You’re really gonna ask me that? | 真的要问我这个问题吗 |
[07:38] | I just did. | 回答我 |
[07:39] | You know who you’re talking to? | 你知道你是在和谁说话吗 |
[07:41] | Yeah, the guy who raped my best friend. | 当然 强奸我挚友的人 |
[07:45] | Where were you? | 那天你在哪 |
[07:47] | I was, um… | 我在… |
[07:51] | at the White House having dinner | 白宫的晚宴上 |
[07:53] | with the President of The United States. | 和美国总统在一起 |
[07:56] | Take that, detective. | 记住了 警探 |
[07:59] | Okay. Until what time? | 好 晚宴几点结束 |
[08:02] | Slept like a baby in the Lincoln bedroom. | 在林肯卧室里呼呼大睡 |
[08:05] | Now, you can try, but you cannot put this on me. | 你可以去查啊 不过你没法将我定罪 |
[08:12] | I would have died for her. | 如果可以 我愿意为她死 |
[08:18] | Samantha’s brain-dead. | 萨曼塔已经脑死亡了 |
[08:19] | Edward doesn’t need a smoked ham. | 爱德华才不需要什么烟熏火腿 |
[08:21] | Well, darling, I’m at a loss. | 亲爱的 那怎么办呢 |
[08:22] | Edward’s not speaking to us. | 爱德华他谁也不理 |
[08:23] | In times like these, it’s just what people do. | 这种时候 大家都是这样做的 |
[08:27] | You know what people don’t do? | 你知道他们不会做什么吗 |
[08:28] | They don’t go to some $1,000-a-plate soiree | 他们不会去什么奢华的派对 |
[08:32] | when their son is sitting in a hospital room | 让自己儿子独自坐在病房里 |
[08:34] | watching his wife fight for her life. | 看着自己的妻子逐渐死亡 |
[08:36] | We owe agent Moreno a huge debt. | 我们欠莫雷诺调查员很大人情 |
[08:38] | – It’s expected. – It’s obscene. | -这是应该的 -真无耻 |
[08:43] | Darling, why don’t you go get a place in line? | 亲爱的 你先去排队吧 |
[08:45] | – I’ll finish up here. – Why? | -我去买剩下的东西 -为什么 |
[08:47] | ‘Cause I’m asking you to. | 我让你去你就去 |
[08:49] | All right. Whatever you say, mom. | 好吧 随你便吧 妈妈 |
[08:51] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[08:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:54] | Keeping an eye on my girl. | 盯好我的女人 |
[08:57] | Oh, maybe I’m a romantic, | 也许我是个浪漫主义者吧 |
[08:59] | I keep thinking we can pick up where we left off. | 我一直想着和你再续前缘 |
[09:02] | I’m not your girl, and I don’t like what you’re doing. | 我不是你的女人 也不喜欢你做的事 |
[09:06] | Is it inconvenient for you to see me? | 是不是不方便见我 |
[09:08] | – Yes. – Make you uncomfortable? | -是的 -让你不好受吗 |
[09:10] | You know what’s really uncomfortable? | 你知道什么才是真正的不好受吗 |
[09:13] | 20 years inside. | 呆在牢里20年 |
[09:14] | Wyatt, why don’t you just tell me what you want | 怀亚特 告诉我你要什么 |
[09:16] | so I can give it to you, | 我给你 |
[09:17] | and you can get the hell out of here | 然后你赶紧滚 |
[09:19] | and open up an army surplus store, | 去开一家军事用品店 |
[09:20] | or a pawn shop, or whatever your stupid white trash dream is? | 或当铺 或是实现你什么狗屁梦想 |
[09:25] | I want to dismantle your life piece by piece | 我要一点点摧毁你的人生 |
[09:28] | until there’s nothing left of it. | 直到你人生里什么也不剩 |
[09:29] | Oh, “Dismantle.” | “摧毁” |
[09:31] | That’s a big word for a dumb redneck. | 一个乡巴佬还用这么高级的词啊 |
[09:33] | Did you finish seventh grade in prison? | 你在监狱里上完七年级了吗 |
[09:36] | All right, peace. | 好吧 不和你吵 |
[09:39] | Oh, does Robert know that you used to turn tricks | 罗伯特知道你以前是卖身 |
[09:42] | to make ends meet? | 来养活自己的吗 |
[09:43] | I bet ya cute little Mia ends up just like you. | 我赌你那可爱的米娅以后会和你一样 |
[09:45] | – Get away from me! – What do you got? | -放开我 -你有什么啊 |
[09:46] | Stop it! I’ve had enough! | 停下来 够了 |
[09:48] | Not my family! | 不要牵扯我的家人 |
[09:50] | Don’t touch her. | 不要碰她 |
[09:51] | You don’t touch her, you understand? | 不能碰她 知道吗 |
[09:52] | You do not touch her. | 不能碰她 |
[09:55] | Hey, you bitch! | 你个贱人 |
[09:57] | Get out of my life! | 滚出我的人生 |
[09:58] | Leave my family alone! | 不要牵扯我的家人 |
[10:00] | Please get off of me! Get out of my way! | 放开我 滚开 |
[10:03] | – What are you doing? – Gabe, we missed something. | -你在干嘛 -加伯 有些事我们疏忽了 |
[10:07] | It wasn’t Audrey. It just doesn’t make sense. | 不是奥德莉 这没道理啊 |
[10:09] | These people needed to be re-interviewed. | 我们要重新采访那些人 |
[10:10] | Some of these people, you don’t even have last names on. | 有些人姓什么都不知道 |
[10:12] | Time of death was midnight, | 死亡时间是午夜 |
[10:13] | and her body wasn’t found till 10:00 A.M. The next day. | 尸体是在隔天早上十点发现的 |
[10:15] | If we had a box full of stellar witnesses, | 如果我们有一堆可信的证人 |
[10:17] | we wouldn’t have needed to fly you in to go undercover. | 就不用让你去这做卧底了 |
[10:19] | Yeah, but somebody had to have seen something. | 肯定有人看见什么了 |
[10:21] | You wanna know who saw something | 你想知道谁在那破酒店里 |
[10:22] | at that disgusting motel? | 看到什么了吗 |
[10:26] | This lady saw a bunch of man junk. | 这位女士看见一群混混 |
[10:28] | She’s a strung-out hooker. | 她是个吸毒的妓女 |
[10:29] | This guy, committed to county, | 这位常呆在镇上的仁兄说 |
[10:31] | says he’s got a bunch of cockroaches | 一群蟑螂 |
[10:32] | crawling under his skin. | 在他皮肤下边爬 |
[10:34] | Sound witness. | 声音证人 |
[10:35] | And this guy, crackhead dumpster diver, | 这位呢 翻垃圾箱的瘾君子 |
[10:37] | all he wanted to talk about was his brand-new suitcase. | 说的都是自己那全新的行李箱 |
[10:40] | So there you have it. Knee-deep in whack jobs. | 这下行了 好好研究下这群疯子 |
[10:43] | And look at this. | 看这个 |
[10:45] | This manager’s statement said there was a guy | 经理说看见一个男人进来 |
[10:46] | with a “Carpe diem” tattoo. | 身上纹着”及时行乐” |
[10:48] | So? | 所以呢 |
[10:49] | So… | 所以 |
[10:52] | This is the same guy that gave Mia heroin. | 就是这人给米娅海洛因的 |
[10:55] | I have his I.D. and his address. | 我有他的身份证跟地址 |
[10:58] | – Where you going? – Where do you think? | -你要去哪 -你说呢 |
[11:00] | Wait, no, Joanna. Joanna! | 等下 不 乔安娜 |
[11:09] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[11:12] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[11:17] | Dumb question. | 我不该问的 |
[11:20] | I, um… | 我… |
[11:26] | so sorry, Edward. | 很遗憾 爱德华 |
[11:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:30] | Can we please put that past behind us | 我们能不能冰释前嫌 |
[11:33] | and let me help you? | 让我来帮你好吗 |
[11:34] | – I don’t need any help. – Look. | -我不需要帮助 -听着 |
[11:36] | I have been where you are right now. | 我以前也经历过这事 |
[11:40] | When your mother died, I was left with three children. | 你母亲过世时 留下三个孩子让我照顾 |
[11:45] | – Please… – Dad. | -请… -爸爸 |
[11:47] | Let… Look. Just come back to us. | 让…. 回来吧 |
[11:49] | You can’t do this alone. | 你一个人承受不了 |
[11:50] | Let’s not do this anymore. | 不要再这样了 |
[11:52] | I think we said it all last time. | 我记得上次我们这样说过了 |
[11:55] | I’m the bad guy. | 我是坏人 |
[11:57] | And you’re… whatever you think you are. | 而你…你觉得是什么就什么吧 |
[12:13] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[12:15] | – Don’t… – She’s 16! | -别这样 -她才16岁 |
[12:16] | And you’re disgusting. | 你个变态狂 |
[12:18] | I’m keeping this, pervert. | 这个我留着 变态 |
[12:19] | If you try anything or you touch another young girl, | 如果你不老实 去碰其他女孩 |
[12:21] | I know where you live. | 我一定会找上门的 |
[12:23] | Oh, um, come on in. | 请进 |
[12:25] | My–my wife’s not here. | 我妻子不在家 |
[12:27] | – Uh, let me just– – Daddy, who is it? | -让我… -爸爸 谁来了 |
[12:29] | Just put on some pants. | 我先穿条裤子 |
[12:33] | I put on Transformers, | 我给他们放了《变形金刚》 |
[12:34] | so they won’t move for, like, an hour, | 所以他们大概一小时内不会乱动 |
[12:36] | but I have a conference call in 20, so… | 但我20分钟后有个电话会议 |
[12:39] | Wife and kids and a job. | 老婆小孩和一份工作 |
[12:42] | How does that happen? | 这是怎么回事 |
[12:44] | I have a lot of balls in the air, | 我身兼重任 |
[12:45] | and that’s what Adderall’s for. | 所以才需要阿得拉 |
[12:47] | Vivian got to the motel around… | 薇薇安到达汽车旅馆时大概是… |
[12:50] | a little before 10:00 p.m.? | 将近晚上10点吗 |
[12:51] | Yeah, and she was pretty banged up. | 对 她当时真的一团糟 |
[12:53] | She had a weird bruise, so I just– | 她身上有奇怪的淤青 我就… |
[12:55] | Daddy, can I have an English muffin? | 爸爸 我能吃一块英式松饼吗 |
[12:56] | Yeah, uh, sweetie, just go back to the movie. | 当然 宝贝 回去看电影吧 |
[12:58] | – I’ll bring it in to you. – I’m really hungry. | -我等会儿拿给你 -我很饿了 |
[12:59] | Can I please have it now? | 可以现在吃吗 |
[13:00] | Sweetie, I will bring it in to you. | 宝贝 我会拿给你 |
[13:02] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[13:08] | I offered her a little “H”, thinking it might help. | 我给了她点海洛因 觉得会有帮助 |
[13:11] | – Then what? – then she went to her room. | -然后呢 -她去了房间 |
[13:13] | And I thought after she got high, | 我以为她吸高了后 |
[13:14] | she might be up for some fun. | 可能想玩一下 |
[13:16] | But she just left all of a sudden. | 但她突然就离开了 |
[13:19] | What do you mean she left? | 她突然离开了吗 |
[13:20] | Yeah, with my drugs. | 对 带着我的毒品走了 |
[13:21] | She said, “This was a mistake.” | 她说 “这是个错误” |
[13:22] | And, you know, I stuck around hoping she’d come back, | 我留在那里 盼着她回来 |
[13:24] | But, you know, no such luck. | 但…一直没等到 |
[13:27] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[13:28] | Because maybe you just missed her. | 因为可能是你错过她了 |
[13:29] | No, I was in the room next door. | 不会 我在隔壁房间 |
[13:30] | I-I was totally wired. I kept checking. | 我当时很嗨 不停看她回来没 |
[13:32] | Finally, I, you know, just gave up. | 最终 我还是放弃了 |
[13:35] | And what– what time was that? | 那时候几点了 |
[13:36] | 3:00? Uh, 3:30? | 3点 或者3点半 |
[13:38] | See, that can’t be right because the coroner’s office | 不对 因为验尸办公室 |
[13:42] | placed Vivian’s time of death at midnight… | 认定薇薇安死于半夜 |
[13:44] | unless she didn’t die at the hotel. | 除非她并非死在旅馆 |
[13:50] | I know it looks bad, but it was self-defense. | 我知道这很糟 但我是自卫 |
[13:51] | What about Vivian and Ben? | 那薇薇安和本呢 |
[13:53] | I couldn’t risk him exposing me. | 我不能冒险让他暴露我 |
[13:54] | Is that why you killed my sister? | 所以你杀了我姐姐吗 |
[13:56] | This whole thing got out of hand. | 整件事都失控了 |
[13:57] | No one was supposed to die. | 不该有人死的 |
[13:58] | How many people did you kill? | 你杀了多少人 |
[14:00] | I couldn’t risk him exposing me. | 我不能冒险让他暴露我 |
[14:01] | Is that why you killed my sister? | 所以你杀了我姐姐吗 |
[14:03] | This whole thing got out of hand. | 整件事都失控了 |
[14:04] | – No one was– – Sir. | -不该有人… -长官 |
[14:06] | They picked up a Russian. | 他们逮捕了一个俄罗斯人 |
[14:07] | Connected, and | 与本案有关联 |
[14:08] | fits the description of the one who shot Samantha Bowers. | 符合枪击萨曼塔·鲍尔斯凶手特征 |
[14:14] | Get me Edward Bowers. | 让爱德华·鲍尔斯过来 |
[14:17] | How you doing, man? Any changes with Samantha? | 怎么样 兄弟 萨曼塔有好转吗 |
[14:21] | No. | 没有 |
[14:24] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[14:25] | but I think we may have caught a break. | 但我们也许有突破了 |
[14:27] | We picked up a guy who | 我们逮捕了一个人 |
[14:28] | matches the description of the man we think shot your wife. | 特征符合枪击你妻子的嫌疑犯 |
[14:32] | Tell me if you recognize anyone. | 告诉我你认出了哪个 |
[14:54] | He’s not there. | 他不在里面 |
[14:59] | – Take another look. – He’s not here. | -再仔细看看 -他不在里面 |
[15:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:05] | Look, I know you’re in a rough spot right now. | 听着 我知道你现在处境艰难 |
[15:07] | But don’t make it worse. | 但别把事情恶化了 |
[15:09] | – You’re a good guy. – Look, we’re not friends. | -你是个好人 -我们不是朋友 |
[15:10] | So don’t tell me what kind of guy I am. | 你不了解我是什么样的人 |
[15:16] | Sorry, I haven’t slept. | 抱歉 我没怎么睡 |
[15:18] | But he’s not there. | 但他不在里面 |
[15:22] | Thank you for everything you’re doing. | 谢谢你做的这一切 |
[15:32] | Ooh, what is going on here? | 发生什么了 |
[15:34] | Sorry, man, we called you in | 抱歉 兄弟 我们叫你来 |
[15:35] | ’cause you still had that flag on Wyatt Scott. | 是因为你还怀疑怀亚特·斯科特 |
[15:38] | The uni on sight said they almost had to tase Sofia’s ass. | 超市保安人员说他们几乎都要电击索菲娅了 |
[15:42] | They’re both here. Do you wanna talk to ’em? | 他俩都在这 想跟他们谈谈吗 |
[15:44] | Yeah, let’s start with the hillbilly. | 当然 先从这乡巴佬开始吧 |
[15:45] | Why not? | 好啊 |
[15:48] | Wyatt. | 怀亚特 |
[15:52] | I’m special agent Will Moreno. | 我是特别调查员 威尔·莫雷诺 |
[15:54] | – I was defending myself. – Right. | -我是在自卫 -行 |
[15:57] | Well, why was she so angry? | 那她为何如此愤怒 |
[16:01] | I guess she wasn’t happy to see me. | 她见到我可能不太高兴吧 |
[16:03] | I know Sofia was paying Teo Agrasar | 我知道索菲娅买通了特奥·阿格拉萨尔 |
[16:06] | to keep you safe while you were locked up. | 让你在牢里安全 |
[16:07] | My question is: | 我的问题是 |
[16:09] | why attack you when you finally get out? | 你终于出狱后 她为何要攻击你 |
[16:12] | She didn’t want me to get out. | 她不想让我出狱 |
[16:14] | She planted heroin in my pocket | 她把海洛因放我口袋里 |
[16:16] | just to keep me locked up inside. | 让我呆在牢里 |
[16:17] | Heroin? | 海洛因 |
[16:19] | Sofia Bowers just gets heroin? | 索菲娅·鲍尔斯可以随便拿到海洛因吗 |
[16:21] | She’s very resourceful, | 她很有手段 |
[16:23] | especially when she’s desperate. | 尤其在她走投无路的时候 |
[16:25] | And why is she desperate? | 她为何走投无路呢 |
[16:26] | She and I go way back, | 她和我交情可深了 |
[16:28] | all the way back to… | 交情深到… |
[16:31] | Well, stuff that she doesn’t want anybody to know about. | 有很多她不想被人知道的事 |
[16:35] | You murdered her father. | 你谋杀了她父亲 |
[16:39] | That’s the version we settled on. | 这是我们商量好的说法 |
[16:41] | Is that different from what actually happened? | 真有此事吗 |
[16:46] | Why don’t you ask Sofia? | 去问索菲娅吧 |
[16:50] | I just had a really interesting conversation with Wyatt. | 刚才我和怀亚特的谈话很有意思 |
[16:54] | Seems like | 看上去 |
[16:55] | things are pretty complicated between you two, huh? | 你俩的关系很复杂啊 |
[16:59] | Don’t you have a party to go to? | 你不是要去参加一个派对吗 |
[17:01] | Yes, my dinner. | 对 我的晚宴 |
[17:03] | – Are you coming? – Of course. | -你来吗 -当然 |
[17:04] | We’re so grateful. | 我们心怀感激呢 |
[17:06] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这样做是应该的 |
[17:07] | Hey, uh, where were you when your dad was murdered? | 你父亲被谋杀时你在哪 |
[17:12] | I don’t recall. | 我不记得了 |
[17:13] | Seems like something like that would stay with a person. | 这种事忘不了吧 |
[17:16] | You got pretty violent when you saw Wyatt today, huh? | 今天看到怀亚特时你变得很粗暴啊 |
[17:18] | Wyatt’s a dangerous man. | 怀亚特很危险 |
[17:19] | Left that place all kinds of post-apocalyptic– | 弄得那地方乱七八糟的… |
[17:22] | Then I’ll buy the store, | 那我就买下那个店 |
[17:23] | and we’ll consider the matter closed. | 此事到此为止 |
[17:26] | Perhaps you’d like a country ham | 也许你想要一根乡村火腿 |
[17:28] | for all your hard work. | 来褒奖你的辛勤工作 |
[17:30] | Country ham. | 乡村火腿 |
[17:32] | I’ll take it. | 我会收下的 |
[17:33] | But before you send it over, I just wanna know one thing. | 但你送给我之前 我只想知道一件事 |
[17:38] | Did Vivian know about you and Wyatt? | 薇薇安知道你和怀亚特的事吗 |
[17:42] | You ask me one more question | 除了问我是否想喝无糖可乐 |
[17:43] | besides would I like a diet Pepsi, | 你再问我一个问题 |
[17:45] | I’m calling my lawyer. | 我就打电话给我的律师 |
[17:48] | Just humor me for a second, all right? | 先听听我的想法 |
[17:50] | What if Sofia killed her dad? | 如果是索菲娅杀了她爸 |
[17:53] | I can maybe buy that she killed her abusive dad, maybe. | 我也许会相信她杀了那家暴的父亲 |
[17:57] | But why kill Vivian? | 但为何杀薇薇安呢 |
[17:58] | What if Vivian knew about Wyatt? | 如果薇薇安知道怀亚特的事呢 |
[18:00] | Threatened to tell people? | 威胁要公之于众 |
[18:01] | I mean, Sofia would do anything | 索菲娅会不择手段 |
[18:03] | to keep Robert from finding out about it. | 阻止罗伯特发现这件事 |
[18:06] | Plus, Vivian was gonna take me away. | 另外 我就问了一句 薇薇安就凶我了 |
[18:08] | That’s plenty of motive, man. | 很多动机啊 兄弟 |
[18:11] | Maybe Joanna’s right. | 也许乔安娜没错 |
[18:12] | We don’t know if Vivian knew about Wyatt, | 我们不清楚薇薇安是否知道怀亚特 |
[18:15] | And she’s dead, so we can’t ask her. | 而且她人已经死了 死无对证 |
[18:25] | Hey, Beverly, is Joanna home? | 贝弗利 乔安娜在吗 |
[18:29] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:31] | How can you live with yourself, Robert? | 你怎能心安理得活在这世上啊 罗伯特 |
[18:40] | Beverly, I think you’re confused. | 贝弗利 你搞错了 |
[18:42] | I’m–I’m not Robert. | 我不是罗伯特 |
[18:43] | She was dead before she ever got in that car… | 她在上那辆车之前就已经死了 |
[18:48] | Who was dead? | 谁死了 |
[18:50] | And she was so beautiful… | 而且她是那么的漂亮 |
[18:54] | And she loved you. | 那么的爱着你 |
[18:57] | Beverly, who? Who are you talking about? | 贝弗利 是谁 你到底在说谁 |
[18:59] | I’m talking about your wife. | 我说的就是你的妻子 |
[19:02] | You’re a monster. | 你是个魔鬼 |
[19:06] | I’m talking about Catherine. | 我说的是凯瑟琳 |
[19:11] | I’m talking about Catherine. | 我说是凯瑟琳 |
[19:25] | Naser Krendi? | 纳泽·克伦迪 |
[19:32] | Naser krendi? | 纳泽·克伦迪 |
[19:33] | Are you a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[19:35] | No, I’m not a cop. | 不是 |
[19:37] | I’ve got a big problem and a lot of money. | 我有一个大麻烦 还有很多钱 |
[19:41] | All right, pal. Take it easy. | 行了吧哥们 不用这么紧张 |
[19:57] | Edward Bowers. | 爱德华·鲍尔斯 |
[20:00] | What kind of problem? | 什么样的麻烦 |
[20:03] | It’s just a–just a picture on my phone. | 就一张手机里的照片 |
[20:07] | You guys hate the Russian mob, right? | 你们不待见俄罗斯黑帮 对吧 |
[20:10] | Yeah, me too. | 我也一样 |
[20:13] | Find this guy for me. | 帮我找个这个家伙 |
[20:16] | $200,000. | 二十万美金 |
[20:20] | What would you like us to do with him? | 你想让我们怎么处置他 |
[20:22] | Just find him. | 只管找到他就行了 |
[20:25] | We’ll take it from there. | 那时再交易 |
[20:30] | Agent Moreno, what do I owe the pop in. | 莫雷诺警官 突然来找我有什么事 |
[20:34] | Sofia Bowers,was arrested today. | 索菲娅·鲍尔斯今天被捕了 |
[20:37] | Really? What’d she do? | 是吗 她犯了什么事 |
[20:38] | She got into a scuffle with an ex-con | 她和一个刚出狱的家伙打架 |
[20:39] | who, apparently, is a friend of yours. | 那人显然是你的一位朋友 |
[20:42] | Wyatt Scott? | 怀亚特·斯科特 |
[20:43] | Well, “Friend” Would be a gross embellishment. | “朋友”这词用得不太恰当 |
[20:46] | Something I can help you with, agent? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[20:48] | I’m here about Vivian Bowers’ murder. | 我是为了薇薇安·鲍尔斯的谋杀案来的 |
[20:51] | So, is the rumor true? | 所以说谣传是真的了 |
[20:52] | Is the case not closed? | 还没有结案吗 |
[20:54] | As a friend of Vivian’s– | 作为薇薇安的朋友 |
[20:57] | And I know all about it, all right, Senator– | 我知道你跟她的关系 参议员 |
[20:59] | Would you happen to know | 你可知道薇薇安是否清楚 |
[21:02] | if she knew about Sofia and Wyatt? | 索菲娅和怀亚特之间的事 |
[21:08] | Yes. | 没错 |
[21:10] | Vivian knew everything because I told her. | 我把一切都告诉她了 |
[21:13] | So is the case not closed? | 所以说案子还没结束 |
[21:18] | Thank you, Senator. | 谢谢了参议员 |
[21:19] | Thank you for your time. | 占用了您这么长时间 非常感谢 |
[21:24] | Agent? | 警官 |
[21:26] | Are you looking at Sofia for this? | 你是怀疑索菲娅跟这个案子有关吗 |
[21:29] | I appreciate your time. | 感谢您宝贵的时间 |
[21:41] | I don’t think Vivian was killed in the motel. | 我认为薇薇安不是在旅馆被害的 |
[21:45] | This isn’t over, is it? | 这事还没完 对吧 |
[21:47] | No. And Sofia? | 没有 而索菲娅呢 |
[21:50] | I know. | 我懂 |
[21:53] | You know, I was so ready for you to be on a plane | 我本来以为你已经上了飞机 |
[21:55] | and out of my life for good. | 要永远离开我的生活 |
[22:01] | Well, I can’t leave here until this gets done. | 凶手还没抓到 我是不会走的 |
[22:07] | – I was kind of hoping– – Hoping for what? | -其实我有些期盼 -期盼什么 |
[22:10] | What were you hoping, Joanna? | 你在期盼什么 乔安娜 |
[22:16] | Oh, look. Look who’s there. | 看 那是谁 |
[22:18] | Your little boyfriend. | 你的小男友 |
[22:19] | Tell him you a cop yet? | 告诉他你是警察了吗 |
[22:21] | You should probably go join him. | 你应该去陪他 |
[22:36] | Julian, any new research plans | 朱利安 现在利立全被证实是安全的 |
[22:38] | now that your drug has been vindicated? | 你有什么新的研究计划吗 |
[22:40] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[22:46] | – Hey you. – Hey. | -嘿美女 -嘿 |
[22:48] | Wait. Stop. | 等等 打住 |
[22:49] | Nobody even knows about us. | 还没人知道我们俩是什么关系呢 |
[22:51] | If you knew the kind of day I had, | 要是你知道我今天怎么过来的 |
[22:53] | you wouldn’t be so stingy with your affection. | 就不会这么吝啬对我的爱意了 |
[22:55] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[22:58] | Later. I wanna introduce you to somebody. | 等会再告诉你 先介绍个人给你认识 |
[23:00] | Having a child taken from you does unspeakable things, | 简直无法形容失去一个孩子的心情 |
[23:04] | which is no excuse for my behavior. | 我也有着不可推卸的责任 |
[23:05] | Oh, it’s understandable. | 可以理解 |
[23:07] | This case didn’t always bring out the best in me either, Robert. | 我也没有做到最好 罗伯特 |
[23:10] | I beg to differ. | 我不这么觉得 |
[23:11] | Without you, | 多亏了你 |
[23:12] | my daughter’s killer would still be out there. | 要不然杀害我女儿的凶手还逍遥法外呢 |
[23:14] | Well, thank you, but I didn’t do it alone. | 谢谢 不过这不是我一个人的功劳 |
[23:17] | This guy was by my side. | 这是跟我同一战线的兄弟 |
[23:18] | Detective Denton, meet Robert Bowers. | 登顿警官 这位是罗伯特·鲍尔斯 |
[23:20] | Except you wouldn’t know it from the media coverage. | 我这小人物 上不了封面 |
[23:22] | Never appreciate the little guy. We’re not as photogenic. | 从没人欣赏小警探 我们都不上相 |
[23:25] | My family appreciates everything you’ve done, detective Denton. | 我们全家感谢你所做的一切 登顿警官 |
[23:29] | Excuse me, gentlemen. | 失陪一下 先生们 |
[23:32] | Agent Moreno. | 莫雷诺警官 |
[23:34] | Agent moreno. | 莫雷诺警官 |
[23:37] | Julian. How’s life? | 朱利安 过的咋样啊 |
[23:38] | Good, I wanted you to meet someone. | 很好 我想介绍个人给你认识 |
[23:40] | This is my girlfriend Joanna. | 这是我女朋友 乔安娜 |
[23:43] | This is agent Will Moreno. | 这位是威尔·莫雷诺警官 |
[23:44] | He’s the man responsible for finding Vivian’s killer. | 他就是抓到杀害薇薇安凶手的人 |
[23:48] | You know, you look– you look familiar for some reason. | 你看起来 不知道为什么你看起来很眼熟 |
[23:54] | Maybe not. Nice to meet you, Joanna. | 也许不是 很高兴认识你乔 安娜 |
[23:59] | – Julian. – All right. | -朱利安 -好吧 |
[24:02] | I got you something. | 我有样东西给你 |
[24:07] | Oh, my gosh. That is beautiful. | 哇塞 太漂亮了 |
[24:10] | Yeah, I know. I’m trying to buy you. There. | 我知道 买下来收买你 戴上看看 |
[24:16] | This looks just like the one Vivian used to wear. | 真像薇薇安以前戴过的一条手链 |
[24:18] | Yeah, but Mia thought that she would’ve liked me to have it. | 是啊 不过米娅认为她会希望我戴上 |
[24:21] | No, I swear this is the same one | 不是的 我发誓这就是 |
[24:23] | that she was wearing the night she died. | 薇薇安去世那晚戴过的那条手链 |
[24:26] | What? Really? | 什么 真的假的 |
[24:28] | I think so. | 我觉得是的 |
[24:28] | You think so or you know so? | 是你觉得还是你本来就知道 |
[24:30] | I don’t know. Obviously, you’re wearing it. | 我不知道 你才戴着它呢 |
[24:32] | Why? Why are you being so weird? | 为什么 为什么突然这么奇怪 |
[24:34] | I’m not. | 我才没有 |
[24:37] | I have to use the bathroom. | 我得去趟洗手间 |
[24:42] | Bye. | 拜 |
[24:49] | No party? | 没去派对 |
[24:52] | I don’t think I like leaving this hospital very much. | 我不怎么想离开这家医院 |
[24:55] | Last time I went out for a breath of fresh air, | 上次我就想出去呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[24:56] | Sofia got into a fistfight with some guy | 索菲娅和一个像是从电影《冻死骨》 |
[25:00] | who looked like he was from Winter’s Bone. | 里面出来家伙打起来了 |
[25:02] | Sounds entertaining. | 听起来很有趣 |
[25:04] | No, I just couldn’t put on the fake smiles, you know? | 没有 我只是扯不出笑脸 你懂的 |
[25:08] | Viv’s gone. | 薇薇被害了 |
[25:10] | Now Samantha. | 现在萨曼塔也出事了 |
[25:12] | Sam’s not gone yet. | 萨还没离开我们呢 |
[25:17] | I know I’m still in high school. | 我知道我还在上高中 |
[25:19] | However, my recent brushes with murder | 但是最近接触了谋杀案 |
[25:22] | and statutory rape and bone marrow transplants, | 强奸和骨髓移植的事儿 |
[25:25] | as well as having my own heart broken | 还有我的心被伤透了 |
[25:28] | have aged me a little bit. | 这些都让我成熟了点 |
[25:31] | So may I say something, Edward? | 我能说句话吗 爱德华 |
[25:34] | You may say something, Mia. | 想说什么就说吧 米娅 |
[25:37] | It seems like you hit the pause button, | 我感觉你像是按了暂停键 |
[25:40] | and you kind just wanna stay there. | 你貌似就想这样子 |
[25:45] | Pause is awesome. | 暂停挺好的 |
[25:49] | Why else would you be here every day? | 你又为什么要每天待在这呢 |
[25:55] | But I don’t have kids. | 但是我没有孩子 |
[26:01] | I’m afraid of what I’ll be without her. | 我很怕失去她后我会变成什么样 |
[26:06] | Well, I’ll help with the girls. | 我会帮那些女孩们的 |
[26:09] | I love them. | 我爱她们 |
[26:13] | Check it out. | 看你后面 |
[26:21] | Go, go. | 去吧 去吧 |
[26:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:33] | – Do you still hate me? – I’m trying. | -你还恨我吗 -我很想 |
[26:36] | I read about what happened. | 我看到发生了什么 |
[26:38] | I called your house and Rosita told me where you were. | 我打电话到你家 萝西塔说你在这 |
[26:42] | I just–I wanted you to have someone. | 我只是…我想你有人陪着 |
[26:47] | Okay, I’m gonna go wait out in the hall. | 好吧 我去大厅等你 |
[27:02] | Heard about the scuffle you got into this morning. | 我听说了你今天早上打架的事 |
[27:04] | I understand they’re still scraping caviar off the walls. | 听说他们现在还在刮墙上的鱼子酱 |
[27:09] | How far you’ve come from the days of | 还记得那天你在”小猪扭扭”的 |
[27:10] | slinging tortilla chips | 过道上大撒玉米片 |
[27:12] | in the aisles of the Piggly Wiggly. | 一晃就过去这么久了 |
[27:14] | And yet, look at you, | 对啊 再看看你 |
[27:15] | still the same old pig. | 还是一头老蠢猪 |
[27:19] | Well, you must be pleased. | 你一定很高兴 |
[27:21] | Your stepdaughter’s death has been avenged. | 你继女的仇已经报了 |
[27:24] | Yes, we can all sleep peacefully now. | 是啊 我们总算能睡个安稳觉了 |
[27:26] | You know, though, I’m beginning to think | 尽管如此 我却开始觉得 |
[27:28] | that Vivian’s death had nothing to do | 薇薇安的死与商业间谍活动 |
[27:29] | with corporate espionage. | 完全无关 |
[27:32] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[27:35] | Sofia, | 索菲娅 |
[27:37] | if I find out you had anything to do | 如果我发现你和死薇薇安的死 |
[27:39] | with Vivian’s murder, | 有任何关系 |
[27:41] | I will grind you to dust. | 我会把你碾成灰的 |
[27:53] | Julian said Vivian was wearing this | 朱利安说薇薇安死的那晚 |
[27:54] | the night she was murdered. | 身上戴着这个 |
[27:56] | I found it in the Bowers’ house, in the wine cellar. | 我在鲍尔斯家的酒窖中了它 |
[28:00] | After she fought with Julian, | 在她和朱利安争吵后 |
[28:01] | she might have went home. | 她也许回过家 |
[28:03] | Maybe she was killed there. | 也许她就是在那被杀害的 |
[28:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[28:06] | Let’s just say someone, Sofia, | 我们直接分析凶手 索菲娅 |
[28:09] | murdered Vivian at the Bowers’ house. | 在鲍尔斯家杀死薇薇安 |
[28:11] | How would she have gotten that dead body to the hotel? | 她要怎么把尸体搬去酒店 |
[28:13] | Vivian’s, like, 115 pounds. | 薇薇安大概有115磅 |
[28:15] | Yeah, but crazy-ass Sofia | 没错 但是索菲娅这个疯子 |
[28:16] | isn’t gonna just sling a dead body over her shoulder | 不会把尸体扛在肩上 |
[28:18] | and walk her in through the lobby. | 大摇大摆地穿过大厅 |
[28:19] | Right, exactly, so then | 对 没错 还有 |
[28:20] | how did she get her into that room? | 她怎么把尸体放到房间里 |
[28:23] | How does anybody get something into a hotel room? | 人们通常是怎样把东西带进酒店房间 |
[28:28] | A suitcase. | 行李箱 |
[28:30] | Dumpster diver. | 去问问拾荒者 |
[28:32] | It’s worth a shot. | 值得一试 |
[28:35] | All right. You guys go. | 好的 你们去吧 |
[28:36] | I gotta stay here. | 我留在这 |
[28:38] | – Come on. Let’s go. – Let’s go. | -快 去吧 -我们走吧 |
[28:47] | I found that thing in the alley way over by that motel. | 我在那酒店旁的小巷子里发现了那玩意 |
[28:50] | Those things looked brand new. | 看起来是崭新的 |
[28:52] | Did you see anybody else nearby? | 你看到附近有人出现吗 |
[28:53] | Unh-uh. | 没有 |
[28:56] | It looks expensive. It could be Sofia’s. | 看起来很贵 可能是索菲娅的 |
[28:58] | I just called the lab. | 我刚给法证科打过电话了 |
[28:59] | They said they can rush forensics tonight, | 他们说今晚就能开工 |
[29:01] | so I’ll take it in. | 那我就先接手了 |
[29:02] | I keep my possessions in there. | 那是我捡的 |
[29:07] | Here’s 100. | 这有100块 |
[29:08] | Go brush your tooth. | 去刷刷牙吧 |
[29:14] | You really think you could fit Vivian in here? | 你真认为这能装得下薇薇安吗 |
[29:18] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 |
[29:20] | Let’s get it tested, and let’s arrest this bitch. | 我们先拿回去取证 然后去抓那个婊子 |
[29:41] | Quit it. | 别想了 |
[29:42] | What? | 什么 |
[29:44] | Obsessing about being a terrible father. | 我知道你这个父亲当得很烂 你很困扰 |
[29:46] | You’re gonna be great. | 你会很棒的 |
[29:48] | I’m gonna turn into my dad. | 我会变成我爸那样的 |
[29:50] | Not on my watch, buddy. | 有我看着你就不会 |
[30:09] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[30:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:16] | Just give me, uh… | 给我一点… |
[30:20] | I’m gonna need a little time. | 我需要些时间 |
[30:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:59] | My condolences, Mr. Bowers. | 节哀顺变 鲍尔斯先生 |
[31:19] | I spoke with Beverly earlier today about mom. | 今天早些时候我和贝弗莉谈过妈妈的事了 |
[31:23] | Made me realize how much I actually don’t know | 这让我意识到 |
[31:26] | about what really happened. | 我其实根本就不知道真相 |
[31:29] | It was a painful time. | 那是一段很痛苦的时间 |
[31:35] | Before she died… | 在她死前 |
[31:39] | How long did she have A.L.S.? | 她得路格瑞氏症多久了 |
[31:42] | You sound like you’re missing your mother. | 听起来你想你母亲了 |
[31:45] | I’ve been thinking about her a lot lately too. | 我最近也时常想起她 |
[31:49] | Who was her doctor again? | 谁是她的医生来着 |
[31:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:55] | Yes? | 喂 |
[31:57] | All right, let me get back to you. | 好的 我一会回给你 |
[32:00] | Julian, I’m–I’m sorry. | 朱利安 对不起 |
[32:02] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[32:05] | She loved you very much. | 她很爱你 |
[32:08] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:25] | What would you like us to do? | 你想要我们做什么 |
[32:27] | Please. | 求求你放过我吧 |
[32:29] | Cut off his hands, | 砍了他的手 |
[32:32] | the ones that shot my wife. | 对我老婆开枪的那双手 |
[32:34] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:36] | The rest is up to you. | 剩下的你们自便 |
[32:51] | You said there’s a problem, detective Denton. | 找我什么事 登顿侦探 |
[32:55] | Audrey Cruz didn’t kill your daughter. | 奥德莉·科鲁兹没有杀你女儿 |
[32:59] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[33:00] | We were looking at it all wrong. | 我们都错了 |
[33:02] | She wasn’t killed in the motel. | 她不是在酒店被害的 |
[33:04] | She was murdered at your house. | 而是在你家里 |
[33:08] | I killed Audrey Cruz for you, | 我帮你杀了奥德莉·科鲁兹 |
[33:09] | and I understood why you wanted her dead, | 而且我明白你为什么想要她死 |
[33:11] | but now they’re gonna reopen the case. | 但现在他们要重审此案 |
[33:15] | Now, we’ve gotta make sure | 现在 我们得确定 |
[33:15] | that you’re gonna keep it together, | 你我的口径要一致 |
[33:17] | and that you and I, that we’re good, | 那样我们俩都相安无事 |
[33:19] | because I got a career to think about. | 因为我还要考虑我的事业 |
[33:22] | Do they have a new suspect? | 他们有新的嫌疑人吗 |
[33:26] | Your wife. | 你老婆 |
[33:30] | At least that’s who the FBI’s got their money on. | 至少联邦调查局砸大钱在调查她 |
[33:35] | You have a different idea. | 你的想法和他们不同 |
[33:38] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 不同 |
[33:41] | What proof do you have? | 你手里有什么证据 |
[33:44] | You’re not even gonna ask me who I think did it? | 你不问我觉得是谁干的吗 |
[33:47] | Do you have evidence? | 你有证据吗 |
[33:52] | – Are your parents home yet? – No, not yet. | -你父母回来了吗 -还没 |
[33:55] | Oh, there they are. | 他们在那儿呢 |
[33:57] | Where were you the night it happened? | 案发当晚你们在哪里 |
[34:00] | It broke our hearts to know that | 那晚我们睡觉时 |
[34:01] | as Robert and I lay in bed that night, | 得知了薇薇安的死讯 |
[34:03] | our daughter was being murdered. | 我们非常伤心 |
[34:05] | Oh, my god. She’s such a liar. | 天呐 她可真会撒谎 |
[34:08] | What do you mean? What is she lying about? | 你什么意思 她撒什么谎了 |
[34:10] | She was passed out on pills and merlot. | 她磕了药又喝了酒 然后晕倒了 |
[34:12] | I had to help put her to bed. She was completely wasted. | 我不得不弄她上床 她完全是个瘾君子 |
[34:15] | How come you had to help her to bed? | 怎么要你把她弄上床 |
[34:17] | – Where was Robert? – Well, they had had a fight. | -罗伯特呢 -他们打了一架 |
[34:19] | So I guess he was gonna go stay with his gross assistant. | 所以我猜他是去了他恶心的秘书那 |
[34:24] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[34:26] | Uh, he packed a suitcase. | 他打包了一箱行李 |
[34:31] | The suitcase you stuffed your dead daughter in | 那个你用来装女儿的尸体 |
[34:33] | before you dumped her in a motel. | 把她带到酒店的行李箱 |
[34:37] | You didn’t have me kill Audrey | 你让我杀奥德莉 |
[34:38] | because you have some higher sense of justice. | 不是出于你某种崇高的正义感 |
[34:40] | You did it to protect your own ass. | 你那么做只是为了自保 |
[34:45] | So you’re turning me in? | 所以你是要告发我吗 |
[34:51] | Suitcase isn’t at the lab, is it? | 旅行箱并不在鉴证室 对吗 |
[34:54] | It’s in the trunk of your car. | 它在你车的后备箱里 |
[34:56] | I’m not the only one looking out for myself. | 看来我不是唯一想要自保的人 |
[35:00] | – So I’m a dirty cop now? – Cheer up. | -所以我现在是个坏警察了 -开心点 |
[35:02] | You’re gonna be rich, | 你会很富有 |
[35:03] | and you’ll make detective first grade | 你也会在你30岁前 |
[35:04] | before you’re 30. | 当上一级警探 |
[35:07] | What about the suitcase? | 旅行箱怎么处理 |
[35:09] | Evidence falls through the cracks. | 证据丢了 |
[35:11] | Things disappear. It happens. | 凭空湮灭 常有的事 |
[35:14] | It’s not gonna look good, okay? | 这会惹人怀疑的 好吗 |
[35:16] | – For me. – You’ll figure it out. | -我会被怀疑的 -你能解决的 |
[35:20] | Who else knows about this? | 还有谁知道这事 |
[35:26] | Who else, Denton? Who else? | 还有谁 登顿 还有谁 |
[35:32] | Mia saw him with the suitcase. | 米娅看见他拿着行李箱 |
[35:34] | – He’s the one who killed Vivian. – What? | -是他杀了薇薇安 -什么 |
[35:37] | Mia saw Robert with the suitcase. | 米娅看见罗伯特拿着行李箱 |
[35:39] | Robert killed Vivian. | 罗伯特杀了薇薇安 |
[35:45] | Why would you kill her? | 你为什么要杀她 |
[35:55] | Vivian, my god. What happened to you? | 薇薇安 天呐 发生什么了 |
[35:57] | – Are you all right? – No, I’m not. | -你还好吗 -不 我不好 |
[36:00] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[36:03] | Do you have a minute, dad? | 你有空吗 爸爸 |
[36:06] | Just to talk? | 陪我聊聊 |
[36:09] | Of course, sweetheart. | 当然 宝贝 |
[36:14] | Good night, detective. | 晚安 警探 |
[36:29] | It’s unbelieveable. | 难以置信 |
[36:30] | The single most important piece of evidence | 我们至今为止得到的 |
[36:32] | that we’ve gotten thus far, and it’s lost? | 最重要的一条线索 就这么丢了 |
[36:35] | What are you saying to me, Gabe? | 你准备怎么交代 加伯 |
[36:36] | I gave it to the freaking rubber guns at the property clerk, | 我在它交给了该死的证物管理专员 |
[36:38] | and now they can’t find it. | 现在他们却找不着了 |
[36:40] | Here’s my voucher. | 这是我的收据 |
[36:41] | Kowalski, Kosklowski, whatever. | 科沃斯基 科索沃斯基 随他叫什么 |
[36:43] | The guy’s half in the bag. He took it off me. | 这家伙喝醉了 他把它拿走了 |
[36:45] | I’m gonna lose my mind. We had him! | 我快要疯了 我们已经揪出他了 |
[36:47] | Do I need to go down there myself? | 要我亲自过去吗 |
[36:49] | Yes! That’s what I’m saying. | 对 我就是这个意思 |
[36:50] | Let’s go look. | 一起去找他们啊 |
[36:51] | I’m just telling you what they told me. | 我不过是告诉你他们的原话 |
[36:53] | – I’m trying. – So, try harder! | -我在想办法 -加把劲想 |
[36:55] | Will, Senator Haverstock is on line one. | 威尔 一号线参议员哈佛斯托克的电话 |
[36:58] | – He says it’s urgent. – All right. | -他说有急事 -知道了 |
[37:01] | Moreno. | 我是莫雷诺 |
[37:03] | All right, so, what have you got besides the suitcase? | 除了旅行箱你们还有什么证据 |
[37:05] | If, indeed, it is lost, where are we? | 万一 真的丢了 我们怎么办 |
[37:07] | Nowhere. We got nothing. | 束手无策 除此之外什么都没有 |
[37:08] | Julian isn’t even sure she was wearing the bracelet | 朱利安还不能确定她遇害当晚 |
[37:10] | the night she was killed, and that’s the only thing | 一定带着那根手链 这也是唯一能 |
[37:11] | that tied the murder to the house, so… | 联系凶案与宅邸的线索 所以… |
[37:13] | Look, we’re gonna find that suitcase. | 我们会找到旅行箱的 |
[37:15] | Don’t count on it. Robert has a long reach. | 别这么肯定 罗伯特的手伸得很长 |
[37:18] | Excuse me, Senator. | 等等 参议员 |
[37:18] | What do you mean “We”? | 你说”我们”是什么意思 |
[37:20] | What are we doing here right now? | 找我们来这儿做什么 |
[37:22] | I am going to be | 我将出任 |
[37:22] | the next Attorney General of The United States. | 下一届美国司法部长 |
[37:25] | That’s why I was at the White House | 这就是为什么我在薇薇安遇害当晚 |
[37:26] | the night of Vivian’s murder. | 身在白宫 |
[37:28] | The president will announce the nomination | 总统将在我下周术后 |
[37:29] | after my surgery next week. | 宣布任命 |
[37:30] | And does the president know | 敢问总统知道 |
[37:31] | that you got a 16-year-old girl pregnant? | 你搞大过一个16岁女孩的肚子吗 |
[37:35] | We expect the approval process to be swift. | 我们希望审批流程能尽可能迅速 |
[37:36] | I have friends on both sides of the aisle. | 我在两党之间都有朋友 |
[37:38] | What you mean is that you have dirt on people | 你是说你在两党之间 |
[37:40] | on both sides of the aisle. | 都有龌龊勾当吗 |
[37:41] | Same thing. | 一回事 |
[37:43] | As Attorney General, | 作为司法部长 |
[37:43] | I’m going to be your boss, Will, | 我会是你的上司 威尔 |
[37:45] | and I am taking an interest here. | 你与我利益相关 |
[37:47] | You’re going to stay in that house. | 你还要继续住在鲍尔斯家 |
[37:49] | What? Do you know she’s | 什么 你知道她 |
[37:50] | sleeping with Julian Bowers? | 和朱利安·鲍尔斯上床了吗 |
[37:52] | Excuse me, sparky, | 不好意思 年轻人 |
[37:52] | you lost the suitcase. | 是你弄丢了旅行箱 |
[37:54] | Now, you’re not in charge here. | 你在这儿不是老大 |
[37:57] | Now, we’re gonna keep this investigation open, | 现在开始 我们进行公开调查 |
[37:58] | but nobody knows except the four of us. | 但是真相只有我们四人知道 |
[38:01] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[38:02] | The same reason you are. | 和你的理由一样 |
[38:04] | I want justice for Vivian. | 我要为薇薇安讨回公道 |
[38:05] | If it’s Robert, he has to pay. | 如果是罗伯特干的 他得血债血偿 |
[38:35] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道能去哪儿 |
[38:48] | – Hey, you. – I’m late. | -喂 -我迟到了 |
[38:50] | I’m–I’m getting your mom flowers. | 我在给你妈妈买花 |
[38:52] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. | 你不用这么客气的 |
[38:54] | Yeah, I do. | 不 应该的 |
[38:58] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:00] | I feel like you’re a million miles away right now. | 我感觉你有点魂不守舍 |
[39:02] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我很好 |
[39:04] | I just– I was thinking. | 我只是 我在想 |
[39:08] | Maybe I should stay here for a little while. | 或许我该在这儿再住一段时间 |
[39:11] | Maybe we should hold off | 我们同居的事情 |
[39:12] | on the whole moving-in-together a little bit. | 或许应该再缓一缓 |
[39:16] | Sure, if that’s what you really want. | 行 如果你想要这样的话 |
[39:18] | Just don’t go too far away. | 别离我太远就行 |
[39:21] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[39:24] | Edward’s here. | 爱德华来了 |
[39:25] | Yeah? That’s good. | 是嘛 那很好 |
[39:27] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我也觉得 |
[39:28] | I thought my dad was gonna cry when he saw him. | 我觉得我爸看见他的时候差点哭了 |
[39:30] | How does he seem, Edward? | 他看上去怎么样 爱德华 |
[39:32] | I mean, he must be a wreck. | 他肯定糟透了 |
[39:33] | Okay, I guess. I don’t really know. | 还行吧 其实我也不清楚 |
[39:36] | I hope he stays with us for a little while. | 我希望他能和我们多待一会儿 |
[39:38] | Maybe the girls will move in too | 说不定他女儿也要搬进来住 |
[39:39] | and make things a little bit cheerier around here. | 然后这儿就会热闹不少 |
[39:42] | Yeah. | 是嘛 |
[39:43] | Hey, babe, if I don’t get going, I’m–I’m gonna be late. | 宝贝 我再不出发就真得迟到了 |
[39:49] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:51] | Yeah, I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:58] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:00] | Are–are you looking for my mom? | 你是来找我妈妈的吗 |
[40:04] | It’s Robert! Is this a bad time? | 我是罗伯特 打扰你了吗 |
[40:05] | – Go away. – Uh, no. | -走开 -不打扰 |
[40:07] | Just, uh, give me a second. | 马上就来 |
[40:08] | Come on. Get off, get off. | 拜托 起来 起来 |
[40:10] | – Why? – Come on. | -为什么 -快走 |
[40:11] | – We’re gonna get busted. – How are we gonna get busted? | -我们要被活捉了 -怎么能叫被活捉 |
[40:13] | We’re grown-ups. | 我们都是成年人了 |
[40:15] | – Go. – Mm, fine. | -快走 -好吧 |
[40:16] | – Go. – I’ll go out the…window. | -走 -我从窗口离开 |
[40:20] | Just be careful ’cause the last time you did that, | 小心点 上次你这么干的时候 |
[40:22] | you were 19. | 你还只有19岁 |
[40:24] | I’m good. | 熟门熟路 |
[40:28] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[40:36] | Hi. | 晚上好 |
[40:38] | I just wanted to clear the air, I guess. | 我是来澄清误会的 |
[40:44] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[40:48] | I think we both had the wrong idea about each other. | 我觉得我们对彼此都抱有偏见 |
[40:53] | Yeah, I think that’s true. | 我也这么认为 |
[40:54] | I had this absurd notion | 我一直有个奇怪的念头 |
[40:56] | that you were working for Kirschner-Sims. | 以为你是为基施纳制药卖命的 |
[40:58] | Well, there was a lot going on at the time, | 这段时间坏事连连 |
[41:00] | and a little bit of paranoia is certainly understandable. | 你疑心稍重也是可以理解的 |
[41:06] | Paranoia is underrated in business, I think. | 经商的一定要保持疑心 |
[41:14] | Kirschner-Sims was crazy to take me on. | 基施纳制药疯狂地想要对付我 |
[41:18] | I always find out… | 我总是能看穿 |
[41:21] | and I always win. | 并且我常胜不败 |
[41:23] | So far. | 目前为止 |
[41:26] | So far…right. | 对 目前为止 |
[41:32] | Anyway, dinner’s in a few minutes, | 晚饭马上就好了 |
[41:34] | and Edward is home. | 还有爱德华回家了 |
[41:37] | Come and have a drink with us. | 来和我们一起喝一杯 |
[41:40] | Okay. | 好的 |