时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | In the effort to rush Lyritrol to market, | 因为急于将利立全面世 |
[00:03] | Trial results were altered. Lives were lost. | 试验结果被修改 很多人死了 |
[00:06] | Is this why Vivian was murdered? | 这是薇薇安被杀的原因吗 |
[00:07] | No! | 不 |
[00:08] | What you have destroyed today, | 你今天破坏的一切 |
[00:10] | you will never get back. | 以后永远无法弥补回来了 |
[00:11] | How did he get this alleged evidence? | 想想他是怎么拿到这些所谓的证据的 |
[00:13] | You need to find out who’s on your side. | 你要找出谁才是真正站你这边的 |
[00:14] | Isn’t there a person you can talk to? | 没有别人可以问问吗 |
[00:16] | Find out what she’s really been doing | 问问过去的十年里 |
[00:17] | for the last ten years? | 她到底在干什么 |
[00:18] | I’ve got the person who knows her best. | 我已经联系到最了解她的人了 |
[00:19] | Isn’t this the best surprise? | 是不是很惊喜啊 |
[00:21] | Mom! He doesn’t trust me. | 妈妈 他不相信我 |
[00:22] | That’s why he’s gonna ask you a bunch of questions. | 所以他会问你一大堆问题 |
[00:24] | He’s going to try to catch me in a lie. | 然后当面揭穿我 |
[00:25] | What’s your opening offer goinna be? | 你开价是多少 |
[00:26] | When you make your bid for Bowers. | 竞标鲍尔斯制药的开价 |
[00:28] | Will he find something that will affect the merger? | 他会找到影响兼并的东西吗 |
[00:30] | How do you know about the kids? | 你怎么知道孩子的事 |
[00:32] | I never published that information. | 我从没公开过这个信息 |
[00:33] | I think Audrey Cruz may have killed your sister. | 也许奥德莉·科鲁兹杀了你妹妹 |
[00:35] | I need a bone marrow transplant. | 我需要骨髓移植 |
[00:38] | You’re my best chance. | 你是最好的配型对象 |
[00:39] | What murder weapon? | 什么凶器 |
[00:40] | He found a golf club near the body. | 他在尸体旁发现了一根高尔夫球杆 |
[00:42] | Kimberly Yaeger. | 金伯莉·耶格尔 |
[00:43] | You made a bad deal. | 你这次买卖做亏了 |
[00:45] | Good luck with your death. | 祝你死的顺利 |
[00:46] | I need Wyatt to stay in jail. | 我不希望怀亚特出狱 |
[00:48] | So either I get your signature on the consent form, | 要是你不在知情同意书上签字 |
[00:50] | or Wysatt’s parole gets pushed up to Saturday. | 怀亚特的假释日期就得推迟到周六了 |
[00:53] | You still love him, don’t you? | 你还爱着他 对吗 |
[00:55] | Okay. I’m in. | 我也没忘记你 |
[01:19] | You’re worried we’re gonna get caught, aren’t you? | 你担心我们被发现 对吧 |
[01:23] | My mom is down the hall. | 我妈妈就在走廊尽头 |
[01:36] | Edward keeps texting me. | 爱德华一直在给我发短信 |
[01:38] | He’s been texting all morning. | 他已经发了一早上了 |
[01:39] | I have to see what he wants… | 我得去瞧瞧他有什么事… |
[01:41] | but I promise this to you again. | 回来再继续 |
[01:48] | And I am gonna hold you to that. | 我不会让你食言的 |
[02:08] | I promise to god, Nichole, you have five seconds. | 尼可 你只有五秒钟 |
[02:10] | Before I’m deported. I know, I know. | 然后我就被驱逐出境了 我知道 |
[02:11] | Just listen. | 听我说 |
[02:13] | Audrey Cruz bought a one-way ticket | 奥德莉·克鲁兹昨天买了张 |
[02:15] | to Morocco yesterday. | 去摩洛哥的单程票 |
[02:17] | – How do you know that? – It doesn’t matter. | -你怎么知道的 -这不重要 |
[02:19] | The real question is: why is this chick | 重点是 为什么这女人 |
[02:20] | so eager to leave town and not come back? | 要这么急切地离开 还不回来了 |
[02:22] | This hoochie from Kirschner-Sims starts dating Julian | 基施纳制药的这位荡妇接近朱利安的时候 |
[02:24] | right as his father’s company goes down in flames, | 他爸爸的公司刚好险于水深火热之中 |
[02:27] | and now her company’s billion-dollar drug | 现在她的公司价值上亿的药物 |
[02:30] | gets to market first? | 得以率先上市 |
[02:31] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这绝不是巧合 |
[02:33] | She has to know something. There’s a story here. | 她一定知道内情 此事必有蹊跷 |
[02:35] | All right, thank you, Nichole. I’ll take it from here. | 谢谢 尼可 交给我来办吧 |
[02:38] | Audrey’s about to disappear. | 奥德莉就要远走高飞了 |
[02:40] | Nichole, we will take it from here. | 尼可 我们从这儿接手了 |
[02:42] | If we need your help, we’ll let you know. | 如果我们需要你帮忙 会再联系你的 |
[02:47] | What are we doing down here? | 我们来这做什么 |
[02:49] | I need talk to you. | 我有话要和你说 |
[02:54] | I gotta go see Will. | 我要去见威尔 |
[02:55] | So do you think that you can just avoid Robert | 你能在我回来之前 |
[02:57] | until I get back? | 避开罗伯特吗 |
[02:58] | I can handle Robert. | 我能应付罗伯特 |
[02:59] | What I wanna know is what Julian was doing | 但你得告诉我为什么朱利安 |
[03:01] | coming out of your room this morning? | 今早从你房里出来了 |
[03:03] | What do you think he was doing? | 你说呢 |
[03:05] | – Well, I mean– – What? | -我… -怎么了 |
[03:07] | My contact just fell out! | 我的隐形眼镜掉了 |
[03:09] | Okay, just don’t step on it. We’re gonna find it. | 小心别踩到 我帮你一起找 |
[03:13] | Why don’t you just wear glasses? | 你为什么不能戴框架眼镜呢 |
[03:14] | Well, because I still care about my appearance. | 因为我还是很注重容貌 |
[03:16] | Does Will know what you’re doing? | 威尔知道你在做什么吗 |
[03:17] | No, obviously. | 显然不知道 |
[03:19] | Well, he deserves better than that. | 他不该受这种待遇 |
[03:21] | Can you please mind your business? | 你还是先操心自己的事吧 |
[03:23] | Well, I would love to, but I was yanked out | 我也想 但我被罗伯特·鲍尔斯 |
[03:25] | of my nice apartment by Robert Bowers, | 拉出了我那温馨的小公寓 |
[03:28] | and now I’m back in this house of horrors. | 回到这个充满噩梦的房子 |
[03:31] | And I have your contact lens. | 我找到你的隐形眼镜了 |
[03:34] | – Great. – You are welcome. | -太好了 -不用谢 |
[03:36] | Well, whatever you can live with, Joanna, | 不管你想怎么样 乔安娜 |
[03:38] | but I’m telling you | 我提醒你 |
[03:39] | this thing with Julian doesn’t have legs. | 你和朱利安不会长久的 |
[03:41] | It can’t. It’s not in his nature. | 绝无可能 这不是他的本性 |
[03:43] | Look at this. | 你看这个 |
[03:45] | You think Mia might’ve lost this down here? | 你觉得会是米娅掉在这里的吗 |
[03:47] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[03:48] | This whole family sheds jewelry like dog fur. | 他们全家像狗掉毛一样到处扔珠宝 |
[03:52] | I miss Vivian all the time, | 我一直很思念薇薇安 |
[03:55] | and ever since she died, everybody’s gone crazy. | 自从她死后 大家都疯了 |
[04:02] | I’m sorry. Why are we filming this? | 打断一下 为什么我们要拍这个 |
[04:04] | I find the tapes helpful. | 我觉得录像带很有用 |
[04:06] | Do you, like, look at them alone late at night? | 你会半夜独自看这些吗 |
[04:10] | – You’re angry. – No. | -你生气了 -没有 |
[04:11] | I’m just asking because it seems a little creepy. | 我只是觉得有点可怕才问的 |
[04:16] | And, yeah, okay, I am a little angry. | 好吧 我承认 我有点生气 |
[04:19] | My sister was murdered, | 我姐姐被杀了 |
[04:20] | and then it turned out that she was my mother, | 后来发现她居然是我亲生母亲 |
[04:21] | and now my rapist father | 现在我的强奸犯父亲 |
[04:23] | wants my bone marrow, so, yeah, | 想要我的骨髓 所以没错 |
[04:25] | I’m a little mad and a little confused. | 我有些抓狂 又有些迷茫 |
[04:31] | Maybe if you work through the anger, | 或许当你能处理好自己的愤怒时 |
[04:33] | you can have some clarity on some issues. | 你看问题会更明了 |
[04:34] | What is your obsession with anger? | 你怎么对愤怒如此情有独钟 |
[04:35] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[04:36] | Maybe you could just tell me | 或者你可以告诉我 |
[04:38] | what was going on with my sister when she died. | 我姐姐死的时候发生了什么 |
[04:41] | You were her therapist. You were in her head. | 你是她的治疗师 你知道她的所思所想 |
[04:43] | You knew how she felt about my father. | 你知道她对我亲生父亲的感受 |
[04:45] | – You know I can’t do that. – Why not? | -我不能告诉你 -为什么 |
[04:48] | She’s dead. I’m alive, and I need help. | 她死了 我还活着 我需要帮助 |
[04:50] | – Help me. – I’m sorry, Mia. | -帮我 -抱歉 米娅 |
[04:53] | But if we focus on you– | 但如果我们专心看你的问题 |
[04:55] | I don’t wanna focus on me. | 我不想说自己的事 |
[04:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:02] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[05:03] | So you’re saying Audrey put a hit out on someone? | 你是说奥德莉雇了杀手去杀人 |
[05:06] | Russian mob. | 俄国黑帮 |
[05:07] | We believe they also killed your sister | 他们也杀了你妹妹 |
[05:09] | and a reporter by the name of Remy Colville | 和一个叫雷米·科尔维尔的记者 |
[05:11] | who started to uncover the truth. | 他是第一个调查此事的人 |
[05:13] | Okay, so all those test subjects that died, | 所以说试验中所有丧生的人 |
[05:15] | none of that was true? | 都是假的 |
[05:16] | Kirschner-Sims made the whole thing up | 基施纳制药捏造这件事 |
[05:19] | to discredit Lyritrol and beat us to market. | 来损坏利立全的名声 打败我们 |
[05:21] | And now, Frank Drexler gets to strong-arm dad | 现在弗兰克·崔斯勒逼着爸爸 |
[05:23] | into a merger. | 要求合并 |
[05:24] | I got played. | 我被耍了 |
[05:26] | I should’ve never released those test results. | 我不该公布试验结果的 |
[05:30] | I believed them when I read them. | 我还以为那些结果是真的 |
[05:32] | At least you weren’t banging the person | 起码你没有跟幕后主使 |
[05:33] | behind the entire thing. | 混在一起 |
[05:38] | When are you gonna arrest Audrey? | 你们什么时候逮捕奥德莉 |
[05:39] | We’re building the case, | 我们正在立案 |
[05:40] | but this thing has to be airtight. | 但这件事一定不能泄露出去 |
[05:42] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有没有什么我能帮忙的 |
[05:44] | I was hoping you’d ask that. | 等的就是你这句话 |
[06:22] | – What are you doing here? – Hey, I’m looking for Will. | -你来这干嘛 -我找威尔 |
[06:23] | Have you seen him? | 你见到他了吗 |
[06:24] | He’s with Julian and Edward Bowers | 他跟鲍尔斯家两兄弟在一起 |
[06:26] | who are both here right now. | 他俩此刻都在这 |
[06:27] | – Julian’s here right now? – Yes. | -朱利安在这儿 -是的 |
[06:29] | We couldn’t get a search warrant for Audrey Cruz’s place, | 我们申请不到搜查奥德莉·科鲁兹家的搜查令 |
[06:31] | so we had to go to plan “B”. | 所以我们只能采用后备计划 |
[06:32] | – What’s plan “B”? – I’ll let Will tell you. | -什么后备计划 -让威尔告诉你吧 |
[06:35] | Okay, so we put a wire on Julian. | 我们给朱利安装上窃听器 |
[06:37] | We have him checking Audrey’s place | 让他去搜查奥德莉的家 |
[06:38] | to see if he can find the burner phone | 看他能不能找到 |
[06:40] | that she called the Russians on. | 她用来联系俄国人的一次性手机 |
[06:41] | – This is crazy. – I know. | -这太不靠谱了 -我知道 |
[06:42] | But we don’t have any time. | 但我们没时间了 |
[06:43] | He’s our only in. You said she’s leaving town. | 奥德莉要逃了 他是唯一人选 |
[06:46] | Look, Joanna. | 乔安娜 |
[06:49] | We’re almost there, all right? | 我们就快破案了 好吧 |
[06:51] | Once we’re done with this, you know, | 只要这个案子结束了 |
[06:52] | maybe we can figure this out, | 我们就能理理头绪 |
[06:55] | figure out us. | 想想看我俩的未来 |
[06:57] | Will, I slept with Julian. | 威尔 我跟朱利安上床了 |
[07:10] | And I wish I could say that it was a mistake | 我希望自己能说这是个错误 |
[07:12] | and that it didn’t mean anything, | 这不代表任何东西 |
[07:15] | but then I’d be lying. | 但这样就是撒谎了 |
[07:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:23] | You’re off the case. | 你不用负责这案子了 |
[07:26] | – Will, I wanna finish this. – Too bad. | -威尔 我想破了这案子 -太遗憾了 |
[07:29] | Because your feelings are hurt? | 是因为我伤害了你吗 |
[07:30] | Feelings? Who gives a crap about my feelings, Joanna? | 伤害 谁管我有没有受伤 乔安娜 |
[07:33] | But, no, yeah, my feelings are hurt. | 但是 没错 我受伤了 |
[07:35] | You have no objectivity, | 你已无法客观对待此事 |
[07:37] | your testimony is completely compromised, | 你的证词也不可信了 |
[07:40] | and you’re fired. | 你被辞退了 |
[07:43] | And, you know, I’m just curious. | 还有 我有点好奇 |
[07:45] | How’s this gonna work when you tell your boyfriend | 你要怎么跟你的男友说 |
[07:47] | you’ve been lying to him this whole time? | 你一直以来都在骗他 |
[07:56] | If you don’t agree to this merger, | 如果你不同意合并 |
[07:57] | we’ll do it the hard way. | 我们就不留情了 |
[07:58] | Your people won’t be protected. | 你的手下得不到保障 |
[08:00] | You really are the village idiot, Frank. | 你还真是个乡巴佬 弗兰克 |
[08:02] | Ah, here we go. | 又来了 |
[08:03] | To think you could pull this off, | 自以为这能成功 |
[08:04] | it takes a really special kind of stupid. | 蠢得无可救药 |
[08:06] | Does Bowers make a drug that treats delusions? | 鲍尔斯公司生产治疗幻想症的药吗 |
[08:09] | ‘Cause you really should try that. | 你真需要吃一点 |
[08:10] | Oh, wait–might kill ya. Never mind. | 等下 可能会致死哦 没关系啦 |
[08:12] | We both know Kirschner-Sims’ fingerprints | 你我心知肚明 |
[08:14] | are all over this! | 基施纳制药是幕后黑手 |
[08:15] | How long do you think it’ll take me | 你觉得我会用多久 |
[08:17] | to collect enough shares for a hostile grab? | 来买入足够的股份恶意吞并这公司 |
[08:19] | I guess we’ll find out. | 试试看吧 |
[08:21] | Gentlemen, will you please excuse us | 各位 不好意思 |
[08:23] | so I can speak to my client in private? | 我要单独和我的客户聊聊 |
[08:24] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -当然可以 -谢谢 |
[08:26] | Talk some sense into him. | 给他讲讲道理 |
[08:32] | Robert, what are you doing? | 罗伯特 你在干什么 |
[08:33] | A merger was our best option. | 合并是最好的选择 |
[08:35] | Tom, this whole thing is a setup. | 汤姆 这整件事就是个陷阱 |
[08:37] | We both know you’ve engaged | 我们都清楚 |
[08:39] | in some questionable moves in the past. | 你的过去并不是很清白 |
[08:40] | Now you’re out of options. | 你现在别无选择了 |
[08:42] | Take the golden parachute, I beg you. | 抓住这根救命稻草吧 求你了 |
[08:46] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[08:48] | You know my assistant Joanna, don’t you? | 你认识我的助理乔安娜吧 |
[08:52] | Never saw her before in my life. | 从没见过她 |
[08:54] | Oh. Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:57] | Go screw yourself. | 去你的 |
[09:03] | Why do you think I would know Frank Drexler? | 为什么你觉得我认识弗兰克·崔斯勒 |
[09:06] | You seem like kindred spirits. | 你们看起来像是一伙儿的 |
[09:10] | I’ll be going out for lunch. | 我要出去吃午饭了 |
[09:16] | It was fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[09:18] | Robert Bowers melted down. | 罗伯特·鲍尔斯完全不行了 |
[09:21] | Frank, I need to get away for a while. | 弗兰克 我要离开一段时间 |
[09:22] | Can you cut me my bonus check? | 能把奖金给我吗 |
[09:24] | Not until Robert Bowers agrees to the merger. | 要等罗伯特·鲍尔斯同意合并了才能给你 |
[09:26] | So where you gonna go? | 你要去哪里 |
[09:27] | This is the bank account | 这是银行账户 |
[09:29] | where you can deposit the check. | 把钱存在这 |
[09:32] | You seem nervous. That makes me nervous. | 你看起来很紧张 弄得我也紧张了 |
[09:33] | No, I’m, just–I’m tired. This hasn’t been easy. | 没事 我有点累 这并不容易 |
[09:38] | This was your plan, Audrey. | 这可是你的计划 奥德莉 |
[09:41] | “Foolproof”, isn’t that what you told me? | “绝对不会出错” 你是这么说的吧 |
[09:42] | Well, it got complicated. | 事情变得复杂了 |
[09:45] | There’s a reporter, Remy Colville, | 有个叫雷米·科尔维尔的记者 |
[09:47] | who has some information he plans to make public. | 他打算曝光一些机密信息 |
[09:51] | That can’t happen. | 这事绝不能发生 |
[09:54] | And you want me get rid of the information or reporter? | 你想让我处理掉那些机密还是那名记者 |
[10:00] | Both. | 都要 |
[10:01] | I need this merger to go through. | 这次合并必须成功 |
[10:03] | I’m not interested in complications. | 我不管有什么麻烦 |
[10:05] | So are we buttoned up? | 一切顺利吗 |
[10:06] | It’s taken care of. | 问题都解决了 |
[10:11] | I want that money by the end of the day. | 这钱必须今天给我 |
[10:20] | Hey, so you busy tonight? I’d love to see you. | 你今晚忙吗 我想见你 |
[10:22] | Yeah, I’d love to see you too. | 我也想见你 |
[10:25] | There’s something I need to talk to you about. | 我得告诉你一些事 |
[10:27] | I could swing by after work. | 下班后我可以来一趟 |
[10:28] | Great. I’ll see you then. | 太好了 下班见 |
[10:33] | I wanna strangle her. | 我真想勒死她 |
[10:35] | Yeah, I know the feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[10:36] | But sometimes we need to restrain ourselves. | 但有时需要控制住自己 |
[10:39] | So if she’s convicted of a contract killing, | 所以如果她雇佣杀人定罪的话 |
[10:42] | that’s the death penalty, right? | 她将被执行死刑吧 |
[10:44] | Look, Julian, we just need the phone, okay? | 朱利安 我们只需要那部手机 好吗 |
[10:47] | When you go in there, you see it, | 你进去以后 如果看到那部手机 |
[10:48] | if you can grab it, great. If not– | 能拿走最好 如果不行… |
[10:50] | I want her to look me in the eye | 我想让她看着我的眼睛 |
[10:51] | and confess to killing Vivian. | 承认她杀了薇薇安 |
[10:52] | Listen, you’re not a professional, okay? | 听着 你不是专业人士 好吗 |
[10:55] | Just focus on the phone. | 把注意力放在那部手机上 |
[10:56] | Then why am I wearing a wire? | 那我为什么要带窃听器 |
[10:57] | Because that’s how a sting works. | 因为这才叫诱饵搜查 |
[11:00] | Do you have a problem with me? | 你对我有意见吗 |
[11:04] | Nah, man. | 没有 哥们 |
[11:06] | You’re the coolest guy ever. | 你是我见过最酷的男人 |
[11:11] | Audrey Cruz is dangerous. | 奥德莉·科鲁兹很危险 |
[11:13] | The wire is for your protection. | 带窃听器是为了保护你 |
[11:15] | Good to know you have my back. | 真高兴知道你会保护我 |
[11:24] | I’m worried about you, darling. | 我很担心你 亲爱的 |
[11:27] | I wish you’d talk to me. | 真希望你能和我谈谈 |
[11:30] | You’ve been through so many emotional traumas. | 你经历了这么多次情感创伤 |
[11:31] | Can we pick one and talk about it? | 我们可以挑一个来谈谈吗 |
[11:36] | I miss Vivian. | 我想念薇薇安 |
[11:39] | Wish I could just have… | 我多想能… |
[11:41] | five minutes with her. | 和她在一起五分钟 |
[11:54] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[11:58] | Excuse me for just a minute. | 失陪一下 |
[12:08] | Wyatt, what are you doing here? | 怀亚特 你来这干嘛 |
[12:14] | Are you surprised to see me | 你用袋毒品陷害我之后 |
[12:15] | after you planted that bag of dope? | 见到我很惊讶吧 |
[12:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[12:21] | Okay, we’ll pretend. | 行 我们假装什么都没发生 |
[12:27] | And lucky for me, | 幸运的是 |
[12:28] | your friend Haverstock pulled some strings. | 你的朋友哈佛斯托克动用了些关系 |
[13:04] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[13:10] | I told you I’m fine. | 我说了 我没事 |
[13:12] | But how can you be fine? | 你怎么会没事呢 |
[13:13] | Have you spoken to your father? | 你和你爸说过话吗 |
[13:15] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[13:16] | I’m getting on a plane. | 看来我得飞过去找你了 |
[13:17] | No. Why? | 不用 为什么 |
[13:18] | Because you need somebody in your corner. | 因为你需要有人支持你 |
[13:20] | Honey, you’re gonna go over to your father’s house, | 亲爱的 你得去你爸家 |
[13:23] | and fall on the sword, and he’s gonna twist it. | 给他千刀万剐 他可不会手下留情 |
[13:26] | Maybe I deserve that. | 也许我活该 |
[13:28] | I don’t like the way that sounds. | 听起来不太妙 |
[13:30] | Sam, I’m fine. | 萨曼 我没事的 |
[13:31] | Stay where you are. | 待在那里 |
[13:34] | He can’t do anything to me. | 他碰不了我 |
[13:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[13:39] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[13:53] | Crap. | 糟糕 |
[13:56] | – Joanna. – Don’t hang up. | -乔安娜 -别挂 |
[13:58] | Why would Audrey kill Vivian? | 奥德莉为什么要杀薇薇安 |
[13:59] | Look, what are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[14:01] | Just give Robert your two weeks’ notice | 告诉罗伯特你两周后离职 |
[14:02] | and head back to San Francisco. | 然后回旧金山吧 |
[14:04] | Listen, I know you don’t wanna talk to me right now, | 听着 我知道你现在不想和我说话 |
[14:05] | but just hear me out. | 但听我说完 |
[14:07] | If Vivian was the messenger in Audrey’s plan, | 按照奥德莉的计划 薇薇安是公布报告的人 |
[14:10] | why would she kill her? | 为什么要杀她 |
[14:11] | ‘Cause the plan backfired. | 因为计划失败了 |
[14:12] | Vivian found out she was being used? | 也许薇薇安发现她被利用了 |
[14:14] | Maybe Remy Colville told her. | 也许雷米·科尔维尔告诉她的 |
[14:16] | Look, how about I just ask Audrey when she’s in the box? | 要不抓到奥德莉后我再问她吧 |
[14:23] | I get a lot of requests for this room. | 很多人都想看这间房 |
[14:26] | People are really weird like that. | 人们真的很奇怪 |
[14:33] | Here it is. | 就是这 |
[14:34] | This is where Vivian Bowers died. | 薇薇安·鲍尔斯死在这里 |
[14:36] | She used to come here all the time when she was on a bender. | 她以前酩酊大醉的时候经常过来 |
[14:41] | I’ll leave you to it. | 你自己看吧 |
[15:09] | You know I love you, right? | 你知道我爱你吧 |
[15:12] | Dude, is this emo overload | 姐 你如此多愁善感 |
[15:14] | like a side effect of your sobriety? | 是戒酒的副作用吗 |
[15:17] | You are such a smartass. | 你可真聪明 |
[15:20] | I get it from you. | 你遗传给我的呢 |
[15:26] | Hey, sweet thing. | 甜心 |
[15:28] | We’re having a little soiree down the hall. | 我们在大厅里举办聚会 |
[15:29] | You wanna join us? | 想来一起玩吗 |
[15:32] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:55] | You have really nice hands. | 你的手很漂亮 |
[15:58] | Little doll hands. | 像小洋娃娃的手 |
[16:00] | – How old are you? – 21. | -你多大了 -21岁 |
[16:05] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[16:06] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[16:10] | Um, you–mm? | 你…要吗 |
[16:31] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[16:33] | Heroin. Like, Taliban-grade. | 海洛因 高纯度级别的 |
[16:41] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 抱歉 借过 |
[16:55] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:57] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[16:58] | Is my dad being a jerk again? | 我爸他又混蛋了吗 |
[17:01] | Well, he’s on the warpath, that’s for sure. | 可以确定的是 他在大发雷霆 |
[17:04] | Well, he might be getting some good news real soon. | 也许很快他就能听到些好消息了 |
[17:06] | Really? What? | 真的吗 是什么 |
[17:08] | I will tell you all about it tonight, I promise. | 我保证今晚全部告诉你 |
[17:11] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[17:15] | Good luck. | 好运哦 |
[17:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:29] | What? Okay, okay. | 什么 好的 好的 |
[17:31] | Don’t move, don’t move. I’m on my way. | 别走开 别走开 我马上就来 |
[17:38] | Why the gloomy snout, Jane? | 怎么愁眉苦脸的 简 |
[17:40] | You’re in billable territory here. | 你坐在这就有钱进账了 |
[17:41] | We have to make a formal announcement about your illness. | 我们得发一个正式公告 公布你的病情 |
[17:44] | I just got off the phone with the chief of staff. | 我刚和主管通完电话 |
[17:45] | Why do bad things happen to good people? | 为什么好人总是没好报 |
[17:48] | Come on, Dwight. | 拜托 德怀特 |
[17:50] | You have to put your estate in order. | 你得好好规划下你的财产 |
[17:51] | Everything goes to Mia Bowers. | 全部给米娅·鲍尔斯 |
[17:58] | Sofia. | 索菲娅 |
[18:00] | You let Wyatt out. | 你让怀亚特出狱了 |
[18:01] | I told you if I didn’t get what I wanted, | 我告诉过你 如果得不到我想要的 |
[18:03] | I would get him paroled. | 我就放他出来 |
[18:05] | – I’m a man of my word. – Put him back! | -我是个守信的人 -把他弄回去 |
[18:07] | What? Who am I? The cat in the hat? | 什么 你以为我是谁 魔术师吗 |
[18:10] | He is not thing one and thing two. | 他又不是什么道具 |
[18:12] | I can’t just put him back in a box. | 我怎么把他弄回牢里去 |
[18:15] | You know what, maybe we should wait | 也许我们等着就好 |
[18:16] | just to see if he does any violence to you. | 看他是否会伤害你 |
[18:18] | You’re the worst man in the world. | 你真是世界上最烂的人 |
[18:20] | No, that’s your husband. | 不 你老公才是 |
[18:23] | You know, I’d love to talk to you about this for hours, | 关于这事 我愿意和你长谈 |
[18:27] | but I’m kind of busy planning my death. | 但我现在忙着处理死后财产问题 |
[18:39] | Beverly, it’s Robert. | 贝弗莉 我是罗伯特 |
[18:45] | I was hoping I could take you to lunch. | 我们能一起吃午饭吗 |
[18:48] | – What are you reading? – Just a romance. | -看什么呢 -就是些爱情故事 |
[18:51] | Terry Mcmillan. | 特里·麦克米伦 |
[18:52] | Living vicariously, I see. | 从书中得到满足嘛 我知道 |
[18:56] | You never did have a man in your life, did you, Beverly? | 你这辈子都没找个伴吧 贝弗莉 |
[19:00] | What do you want, Robert? | 你想干嘛 罗伯特 |
[19:04] | I want to know what your daughter | 我想知道 |
[19:06] | is really doing here. | 你女儿究竟在这做些什么 |
[19:07] | I’m not sure I follow. | 我没听懂 |
[19:09] | We could do this, or I could remind you | 你可以装糊涂 或者我提醒下你 |
[19:11] | of the part you played in the first Mrs. Bowers’ death. | 我前妻的死和你有什么关系 |
[19:19] | You could still go to prison, you know. | 你还是可能会坐牢的 |
[19:27] | I have Alzheimer’s, Robert. | 我有老年痴呆症 罗伯特 |
[19:31] | In six months, I may not even know my name. | 六个月后 说不定我都不知道自己叫什么 |
[19:34] | Do you think I’ll really give a crap where I am? | 你觉得我会在乎我住在哪吗 |
[19:39] | You know, I always wondered | 我一直想知道 |
[19:41] | what it must’ve felt like for you | 你害死了凯瑟琳 |
[19:43] | living with Catherine’s death on your hands. | 活在这阴影中是什么感觉 |
[19:47] | I certainly didn’t have the strength | 我肯定没有你那本事 |
[19:49] | to be the one to do it. | 活得这么自在 |
[19:51] | Oh, but you sure did profit from it, didn’t you? | 你也从中受益了 不是吗 |
[19:55] | If her family ever catches wind of anything, | 如果这被她的家族知道了 |
[19:58] | it could be very bad for you. | 对你没有任何好处 |
[20:01] | Her sister still sends me Christmas cards, you know? | 她姐姐还给我寄了圣诞卡片 |
[20:06] | How nice. | 她可真好 |
[20:11] | Edward is waiting for you, sir. | 爱德华在等您 先生 |
[20:14] | You’d better go. | 你最好还是去吧 |
[20:17] | Nothing’s more important than family. | 没什么比家庭更重要的了 |
[20:19] | Isn’t that what you always say? | 你不是常说吗 |
[20:35] | Why didn’t the FBI tell me about this? | 为什么联邦调查局没有告诉我这些 |
[20:39] | I didn’t wanna tip off Audrey and Frank. | 我不想打草惊蛇 |
[20:40] | And, yet, here you are. | 但是你还是来了 |
[20:43] | Seems they made the same mistake I did. | 看来他们跟我犯了同样的错误 |
[20:48] | Your sister– does the FBI believe | 你妹妹 联邦调查局相信 |
[20:51] | Audrey had her killed too? | 也是奥黛丽杀了她的吗 |
[20:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:55] | Look, don’t do this Kirschner-sims merger. | 听着 不要和基施纳制药合并 |
[20:58] | Wait this thing out. | 再等等 |
[20:59] | Of course I’m not merging with Kirschner-sims. | 我当然不会和基施纳制药合并的 |
[21:01] | I didn’t get where I am | 我能走到今天 |
[21:02] | by believing every stupid thing people say. | 不是靠听取别人的傻建议 |
[21:04] | Well, I was just trying to keep you in the loop. | 好吧 我只想让你知道内情 |
[21:07] | Excuse me, Edward, did you just think | 抱歉 爱德华 你以为 |
[21:08] | I was going to welcome you back into the family? | 我要欢迎你回家吗 |
[21:10] | No, I figured you’d be a dick about it. | 不 我知道你不会这么容易让我回来 |
[21:13] | Wanna hear me say, “I’m sorry”? | 想听我说”对不起”吗 |
[21:17] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:19] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[21:23] | You ruined my reputation, | 你毁了我的声誉 |
[21:25] | and you nearly destroyed my company, | 而且你几乎毁了我的公司 |
[21:26] | and you come in here with “I’m sorry”? | 你来说句”对不起”就行了吗 |
[21:28] | Well, I’m sorry, dad. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[21:29] | I don’t know what to say. I worked with you for 20 years. | 我不知道说什么好 我跟你干了20年 |
[21:32] | Wasn’t too hard to believe. | 我知道你的为人 所以我相信了 |
[21:35] | So I’m the bad guy. | 所以你认为我是坏人 |
[21:39] | Edward, I have something for you. | 爱德华 我有些东西给你 |
[21:47] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[21:49] | You know what this is. | 你知道的 |
[21:50] | I got it from Haverstock. | 我从哈佛斯托克那拿来的 |
[21:53] | So, here. | 给 |
[21:56] | Wear it around your neck… | 戴在脖子上 |
[21:58] | Murderer. | 杀人犯 |
[22:00] | You’re the bad guy, Edward, not me. | 你才是坏人 爱德华 不是我 |
[22:04] | You always have been. | 你一直都是 |
[22:32] | Hey, get off of her! Get off of her. | 放开她 放开她 |
[22:33] | – Hey, you want in on this? – hey! | -你也想来吗 -嘿 |
[22:34] | No, I decided to stay. | 不要 是我要留下来的 |
[22:36] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:37] | Hey, wait, she decided to stay. | 等等 她说要留下来 |
[22:39] | She’s 16! And you’re disgusting. | 她才16岁 你个变态狂 |
[22:42] | You know what? I’m keeping this, pervert. | 这个我留着 变态 |
[22:46] | If you try anything, you touch another young girl, | 如果你不老实 去碰其他女孩 |
[22:47] | I know where you live. | 我一定会找上门的 |
[22:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[22:58] | Hey, let me call you back. | 我稍后打给你 |
[23:01] | Can you call before coming by? | 你来之前就不能打个电话吗 |
[23:03] | Is that too much to ask? | 这很难吗 |
[23:05] | I have another solve for you. | 我知道另一件案子的凶手 |
[23:07] | Kimberly Yaeger. | 金伯莉·耶格尔 |
[23:08] | That’s the murder weapon. | 这是凶器 |
[23:11] | My father made a deal and suppressed the evidence. | 我父亲使手段隐瞒了证据 |
[23:14] | I found out about it a couple weeks ago. | 我几周前才知道的 |
[23:18] | – You been drinking? – Yeah. | -你喝酒了吗 -对 |
[23:20] | I’ve got a couple Scotches in me. | 喝了几杯威士忌 |
[23:22] | So what? | 怎么了 |
[23:26] | Look, if you turn this in, I have to put you into custody. | 如果你把这个上交 我就得拘留你 |
[23:28] | – You know that, right? – I’m a lawyer. | -这个你知道吧 -我是律师 |
[23:29] | You don’t have to explain the law to me. | 你不用跟我解释法律 |
[23:31] | NYPD is gonna party like it’s New Year’s Eve. | 纽约警局会像过年一样庆祝的 |
[23:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:34] | You can kiss a fair trial good-bye, Edward. | 对你的审判肯定会不公正 爱德华 |
[23:36] | I know. Look… | 我知道 |
[23:37] | are you gonna arrest me or do I have to hit you with it? | 你是要逮捕我还是要我用这个揍你 |
[23:42] | This is who I am, Will. | 我就是这种人 威尔 |
[23:45] | Let’s go. | 逮捕我吧 |
[23:53] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[24:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:19] | Here, drink some water. | 来喝点水 |
[24:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:25] | Not fun to be you right now. | 真是麻烦你了 |
[24:29] | So is this about Kyle? | 是因为卡尔吗 |
[24:31] | What happened today? | 今天发生什么事了 |
[24:34] | I went to go see Vivian’s shrink, | 我去见薇薇安的心理医生 |
[24:37] | and he told me that I was an angry person | 他说我是个愤怒的人 |
[24:39] | which really pissed me off… | 这让我很生气 |
[24:41] | So then I accidentally did Heroin. | 然后我不小心吸了海洛因 |
[24:46] | I thought it was Coke. | 我以为是可卡因的 |
[24:49] | As I say that, I realize | 说完后 我自己都知道 |
[24:50] | that it’s not a very good excuse, but… | 这借口实在是太烂了 但是… |
[24:54] | Vivian had a shrink? | 薇薇安去看心理医生吗 |
[24:56] | Yeah, Dr. Redsor. | 对 莱德赛医生 |
[24:58] | That should’ve been my first clue. | 我本应该从他那找到线索的 |
[25:02] | God, I wish I could talk to her. | 真希望可以跟她聊聊 |
[25:06] | What would you ask her? | 你想问她什么 |
[25:08] | Just say it. | 说出来吧 |
[25:16] | Should I let Haverstock die? | 我该眼睁睁看哈佛斯托克死吗 |
[25:19] | Or should I give him my bone marrow? | 还是给他捐骨髓 |
[25:21] | Is he a bad guy, or did she really love him? | 他是个坏人吗 她真的爱他吗 |
[25:24] | And how bad does someone have to be in order to let them die? | 一个人要坏到什么程度才叫死有余辜 |
[25:29] | I just want her to tell me what to do. | 我只想让她告诉我应该怎么做 |
[25:33] | I’ll tell you what she’d say. | 我告诉你她会怎么说 |
[25:37] | Give him the bone marrow. | 给他捐骨髓吧 |
[25:40] | Save his life… | 救了他之后 |
[25:42] | and then don’t ever think about him again. | 以后想都不要想他了 |
[25:45] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[25:48] | Because she’d see that it’s eating you alive. | 因为她明白不救他会让你愧疚一生 |
[25:53] | You’re a good person, Mia. | 你是个好人 米娅 |
[25:55] | Just do it and don’t look back. | 义无反顾地去做吧 |
[25:59] | It’s not a hard decision. | 做这个决定不难 |
[26:05] | I’m glad you’re here. | 有你在我身边真好 |
[26:15] | Hey, I think you might’ve lost this | 对了 这应该是你 |
[26:20] | in the wine cellar. | 掉在酒窖里的 |
[26:21] | Oh, no. This was Vivian’s. | 不 这是薇薇安的 |
[26:24] | She bought this after she’d been clean for 30 days. | 她戒酒满一个月后买的 |
[26:29] | She was really proud. | 她真的很自豪 |
[26:38] | Mr. Bowers. | 鲍尔斯先生 |
[26:39] | – Hi, detective Gabe– – Denton, yes. | -你好 警探加伯 -登顿 对 |
[26:41] | Yes, I know. Where’s agent Moreno? | 我知道你 莫雷诺调查员在哪里 |
[26:44] | Special agent Moreno is busy at the moment. | 莫雷诺特别调查员现在有事 |
[26:47] | Oh, I see. Well, maybe you can help me. | 这样啊 那就找你吧 |
[26:50] | – Okay. – I asked about you. | -好的 -我打听过你 |
[26:53] | Lieutenant Brauch speaks very highly of your work, | 布劳赫中尉对你的工作评价非常高 |
[26:56] | the Geiger case in particular. | 尤其是盖氏的案子 |
[26:58] | You’ve made quite a name for yourself, | 你已经声名远扬了 |
[27:00] | impressed all the right people. | 大家都对你印象深刻 |
[27:03] | Well, you don’t make detective this young | 不是坐着喝喝茶就能 |
[27:05] | sitting on your hands. | 年纪轻轻当上警探的 |
[27:07] | No, you don’t. | 当然 |
[27:09] | Listen, is there a place we could speak privately? | 我们能找个地方私下说吗 |
[27:12] | Um, yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[27:15] | Doctor-patient confidentiality | 病人去世后 |
[27:17] | doesn’t hold after a patient’s death. | 医患保密就不存在了 |
[27:18] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[27:20] | So why didn’t you contact the police | 为什么在她被谋杀后 |
[27:21] | after she was murdered? | 不联系警方呢 |
[27:23] | Can you imagine how my clients would feel | 如果我公开和病人的私人谈话 |
[27:24] | if I just handed over their private sessions? | 我的客户是作何感觉呢 |
[27:27] | Those DVDs are firsthand account | 那些视频是她生前的情况的 |
[27:28] | of her life before she died. | 第一手资料 |
[27:30] | So you can give them to me now, | 现在可以交给我了吗 |
[27:32] | or I can drag you in front of a grand jury. | 否则我就把你告上法庭 |
[27:37] | Of course I was going to hand them over. | 我当然要交出去 |
[27:39] | I was just… | 只是… |
[27:41] | I was just waiting for my book deal to close. | 想把新书出版合约签了再交 |
[27:53] | 纽约警署 爱德华·鲍尔斯 | |
[28:24] | – Hey, you! – Audrey Cruz, right? | -来了啊 -奥德莉·科鲁兹对吧 |
[28:26] | I’m Nichole. | 我是尼可 |
[28:27] | I’m doing an expose on the whole Lyritrol thing. | 我正在调查利立全的事 |
[28:29] | Bowers cancer drug, killed a bunch of people? | 鲍尔斯制药的抗癌药 害死了很多人 |
[28:32] | What a sick apartment. | 公寓真奢华啊 |
[28:34] | Does Kirschner-Sims pay for this? | 基施纳制药给你的吗 |
[28:36] | Man, I picked the wrong career. | 我真是进错行了 |
[28:38] | Just stop. Who are you again? | 等等 你是谁来着 |
[28:41] | Sorry. Nichole Frishette, writer. | 抱歉 尼可·福谢德 作家 |
[28:44] | Used to work with Remy Colville. | 我是雷米·科尔维尔以前的同事 |
[28:45] | – Did he ever interview you? – No. | -他采访过你吗 -没有 |
[28:48] | Well, Remy was working on this Lyritrol story | 雷米被谋杀前一直在调查 |
[28:51] | until he got murdered. | 利立全的事 |
[28:53] | Seemed to think there was something more to it | 他好像认为事情没那么简单 |
[28:55] | than just bad test results. | 不止那些糟糕的试验结果 |
[28:56] | Really? Like, what? | 真是嘛 比如说呢 |
[28:58] | I’m not sure exactly. | 我也不是很清楚 |
[28:59] | I was hoping your Kirschner-Sims perspective | 我倒希望你站在基施纳制药的角度 |
[29:01] | might help me figure it out. | 帮我一起弄清楚 |
[29:03] | Do you mind answering a few | 你不介意回答我一些 |
[29:04] | questions about Frank Drexler? | 有关弗兰克·崔斯勒的问题吧 |
[29:07] | Sure. | 当然不 |
[29:32] | Hey there.Gorgeous. | 你好啊 美人 |
[29:40] | I planted the heroin. | 海洛因是我放的 |
[29:45] | I was afraid of what might happen if you got out. | 我害怕你出来以后会发生的事 |
[29:48] | Guess we’re finding out right now. | 看来现在我们这样就算是了 |
[29:52] | I’m not leaving my family. | 我是不会离开我的家人的 |
[29:55] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[29:57] | I don’t want to. | 我也不愿意 |
[30:04] | Here’s the… | 这是 |
[30:06] | Here’s the money I was saving for us. | 这是我为我俩攒的钱 |
[30:09] | 3 million dollars. | 三百万 |
[30:11] | Take it. | 收下吧 |
[30:19] | I followed you in the papers, Sofia. | 我一直在报上看你的新闻 索菲娅 |
[30:25] | All that money? | 这些钱 |
[30:27] | I knew it’d be hard to give up. | 我知道要放弃真的很不容易 |
[30:29] | I just… | 我只是 |
[30:34] | never thought you’d turn on me like you did. | 没想到你会这样背叛我 |
[30:39] | Yeah, I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[30:41] | I regret it. | 我很后悔 |
[30:45] | Start a new life, Wyatt. | 开始新的生活吧 怀亚特 |
[30:49] | I read that you named your daughter Mia. | 我看到你给你女儿起名叫米娅 |
[30:53] | And that was the name that we had picked out | 正是我们为自己女儿 |
[30:55] | for our little girl. | 挑的名字 |
[30:58] | It would’ve all been different. | 一切本可以不同的 |
[30:59] | Would it? | 是吗 |
[31:01] | You think if your daddy hadn’t have beat that baby out of you, | 你以为如果你爸没有逼你打掉孩子 |
[31:04] | you’d be satisfied living in a tract home? | 你就会甘心住在平房里吗 |
[31:06] | Or you really think that you could live like that? | 你真觉得你能过那样的日子吗 |
[31:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:13] | But I know I loved you. | 但我知道我爱过你 |
[31:18] | That I do know. | 这点我深信不疑 |
[31:38] | Hi, kid. | 孩子 你好 |
[31:43] | You don’t look good. | 你看上不太好 |
[31:46] | – An evaporating gene pool. – Yeah. | -像座奄奄一息的基因库 -是啊 |
[31:50] | So I’m gonna give you my bone marrow. | 所以我打算给你我的骨髓 |
[31:56] | You’re g– | 你要给 |
[32:02] | Oh, my god. I’m overwhelmed. | 天啊 我受宠若惊 |
[32:04] | Well, I’m not doing it because I love you | 我这么做不是因为我爱你 |
[32:07] | or because I think that your life is so important | 或是我觉得你的生命重要到 |
[32:09] | that the earth will perish if it ends. | 如若逝去天地万物都会为之惋惜 |
[32:12] | I’m doing it because I can’t imagine | 我这么做只是因为我无法想象 |
[32:16] | going through the rest of my life | 自己将如何度过余生 |
[32:18] | knowing that I could’ve saved another human being, | 在明知能拯救一个人性命的时候 |
[32:21] | anyone, and didn’t. | 却见死不救 不管是谁 |
[32:29] | So… | 那么… |
[32:30] | Oh, but I’m gonna wait a couple days | 不过我得再等几天 |
[32:33] | ’cause I accidentally did heroin today. | 因为我今天不小心误服了海洛因 |
[32:37] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[32:40] | You are a pure soul. | 你真是纯洁无暇 |
[32:46] | Maybe I get it from Vivian. | 应该是从薇薇安那儿遗传的吧 |
[32:57] | I dreamt that I brought | 我梦到我把 |
[32:59] | Justin Timberlake home for dinner | 贾斯汀·汀布莱克带回家共进晚餐 |
[33:01] | because we’re writing a children’s book together. | 因为我们正在合写一本儿童书 |
[33:04] | Don’t laugh. | 不准笑 |
[33:04] | Maybe it means something. | 说不定有什么含义呢 |
[33:06] | How was your week? | 这周过得如何 |
[33:08] | Good. I feel strong. | 不错 我觉得精力充沛 |
[33:11] | And I’m going to a meeting every day | 我像个改过自新的醉鬼一样 |
[33:13] | like a good little 12-stepper. | 每天都去参加会议 |
[33:18] | I totally forgot you were coming over. | 我差点忘了你要来了 |
[33:20] | How about we go out? | 要不我们出去吧 |
[33:22] | Crap, richie rich might not even get in the door. | 糟糕 高富帅可能都进不了门 |
[33:25] | Come on, Julian. Get inside. | 加油 朱利安 走进去 |
[33:32] | Come on. I’ll buy you a drink. | 行 我给你倒一杯 |
[33:34] | – Let’s just stay in. – Okay, one drink. | -就待在家吧 -行 就一杯 |
[33:36] | Then I have to finish packing. | 然后我得接着打包行李 |
[33:42] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[33:43] | That’s what I wanted to talk to you about. | 我刚想和你说这件事 |
[33:45] | Everything’s been so crazy. | 所有的事都变得太疯狂了 |
[33:47] | – I need to get away. – Where to? | -我得离开一阵子 -去哪儿 |
[33:50] | Morocco. You wanna come? | 摩洛哥 你要来吗 |
[33:52] | So she kills his sister | 所以她杀了他妹妹 |
[33:53] | then she takes him on an island vacation? | 接着带他去岛屿度假 |
[33:56] | Morocco’s not an island. | 摩洛哥不是一座岛 |
[33:58] | I’m not really sure this is the best time | 我不确定现在出国 |
[33:59] | for me to be leaving the country. | 是不是个好时机 |
[34:01] | Oh, it’s the perfect time. | 当然了 好得不能再好了 |
[34:03] | Everything’s fallen apart here. | 这里的一切都在分崩离析 |
[34:04] | Let’s get away, see if we really have something together. | 我们离开这儿 看看我们能否相伴终生 |
[34:08] | Are you bleeding? | 你在流血吗 |
[34:13] | I must’ve sliced my hand cutting those limes. | 应该是切柠檬的时候不小心划伤手了 |
[34:21] | Julian. | 朱利安 |
[34:22] | Julian, Julian, wait. There’s– | 朱利安 朱利安 等等 那儿 |
[34:25] | Stop. It’s nothing. | 停下 里面没东西 |
[34:27] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[34:29] | – Please. – What’s in there, Audrey? | -求你了 -里面是什么 奥德莉 |
[34:32] | Julian, you have to trust me on this. | 朱利安 这次你一定要相信我 |
[34:36] | Julian, don’t! | 朱利安 别 |
[34:37] | Who is she? What the hell did you do? | 她是谁 你到底干了什么 |
[34:39] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白的 |
[34:40] | This whole thing has spun so out of control. | 整件事突然就失控了 |
[34:42] | – We gotta go. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. | -我们得走了 -别 别 |
[34:44] | Hold on a second. She’s about to confess. | 再等等 她就要承认了 |
[34:45] | She’s about to kill his ass! | 她就要把他杀掉了 |
[34:47] | Julian, I know it looks bad, but it was self-defense. | 朱利安 我知道这很糟 但我是自卫 |
[34:50] | What about Vivian and Ben? | 那薇薇安和本呢 |
[34:51] | I couldn’t risk him exposing me. | 我不能冒险让他暴露我 |
[34:53] | I would have been– | 我原本是… |
[34:54] | – How many people did you kill? – Oh, god! | -你杀了多少人 -天啊 |
[34:55] | This whole thing got out of hand. | 整件事都失控了 |
[34:57] | No one was supposed to die. | 不该有人死的 |
[34:58] | We have to get her to a hospital now. | 我们得带她去医院 |
[35:00] | Of course, whatever she needs. | 当然 只要能帮到她 |
[35:07] | – You killed my sister! – Julian! | -你杀了我姐姐 -朱利安 |
[35:09] | Julian! | 朱利安 |
[35:11] | Julian, come on! It’s not worth it! | 朱利安 别这样 不值得 |
[35:13] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[35:15] | Gun! | 小心枪 |
[35:17] | Gabe! | 加布 |
[35:22] | She was going for her gun. | 她要去拿枪 |
[35:26] | Gun? What gun, Gabe? | 枪 什么枪 加伯 |
[35:29] | Blowing the whistle on Lyritrol, | 告发利立全 |
[35:31] | severing all these ties– | 断绝关系 |
[35:33] | It’s just scary. | 这太可怕了 |
[35:35] | What are you scared of, Vivian? | 你怕什么 薇薇安 |
[35:37] | Just say it. | 说出来 |
[35:42] | There’s nothing here. | 这儿什么都没有 |
[35:44] | The thing that I’m most afraid of | 我最害怕的事情 |
[35:47] | is telling Haverstock that it’s over. | 就是告诉哈佛斯托克一切都结束了 |
[35:50] | I didn’t know, I– | 我不知道 我… |
[35:52] | She’s your murderer. | 你杀了她 |
[35:53] | What are you thinking, Vivian? | 你在想什么 薇薇安 |
[35:56] | Sometimes I think he’d kill me | 有时候我觉得他会在放我走之前 |
[35:58] | before he’d let me go. | 就会杀了我 |
[36:08] | Heard you need some money on your folks, Eddie. | 听说你需要点钱 爱迪 |
[36:11] | Talk to you. | 等会和你说 |
[36:18] | So your brother’s a little banged up, | 你弟弟受伤了 |
[36:21] | but he’s gonna be fine. | 但他会没事儿的 |
[36:23] | Audrey Cruz, on the other hand, is dead. | 但奥德莉·克鲁兹已经死了 |
[36:25] | We got everything we needed from her computer. | 我们已经从她的电脑里找到所需资料 |
[36:28] | But that’s not really why I’m here. | 但这不是我来的原因 |
[36:32] | There were no fingerprints on that golf club, Eddie. | 那高尔夫球杆上没有指纹 爱迪 |
[36:35] | There was some blood residue, | 有些血迹 |
[36:36] | but it wasn’t Kimberly Yaeger’s blood. | 但不是金伯莉·耶格尔的血 |
[36:39] | It was animal blood. | 是动物的血 |
[36:41] | So whoever told you that that golf club | 所以这根高尔夫球杆能证明你是杀人犯 |
[36:43] | proved that you were a murderer, they lied. | 都是他们在骗你的 |
[36:49] | I don’t know what happened that night, | 我不知道那晚发生了什么 |
[36:51] | and neither do you. | 你也不知道 |
[36:53] | There were over 200 people at that party, | 参加派对的人超过二百 |
[36:55] | so put it behind you, man. | 忘了这些吧 伙计 |
[36:59] | Come on. Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[37:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:11] | Take care of yourself, Eddie. | 自己保重 爱迪 |
[37:24] | You better be at the airport. | 你最好已经到机场了 |
[37:25] | Vivian was still seeing Haverstock when she died. | 薇薇安死之前还和哈佛斯托克在一起 |
[37:28] | Joanna, don’t do this. | 乔安娜 别这么做 |
[37:29] | Look, I’m watching her therapy sessions right now. | 我现在在看她的心理治疗视频 |
[37:31] | Her shrink taped them. | 她的心理医生拍的 |
[37:32] | Where’d you get your hands on those? | 你是从哪儿找到这东西的 |
[37:34] | Haverstock knew about Ben, about their kid. | 哈佛斯托克认识本 还有他们的孩子 |
[37:36] | He knew that Vivian was in love with somebody else. | 他知道薇薇安爱着别人 |
[37:38] | – I don’t care. – Okay, all I’m saying is | -我不关心 -好的 我只想说 |
[37:40] | maybe Haverstock killed Vivian | 也许哈佛斯托克杀了薇薇安 |
[37:41] | because he knew that she was gonna leave him for Ben. | 因为他知道她会因为本要离开他 |
[37:43] | Joanna, Audrey Cruz confessed. | 乔安娜 奥德莉·克鲁兹承认了 |
[37:45] | It’s on the wire. | 窃听器里听到了 |
[37:46] | We got it. It’s done. | 我们搞定了 事情结束了 |
[37:47] | Okay, but did she say Vivian? | 好吧 但她说起薇薇安了吗 |
[37:49] | Did she confess to killing Vivian? | 她承认杀了薇薇安了吗 |
[37:50] | I’m closing the case, Joanna. | 我准备结案了 乔安娜 |
[37:51] | – Will, answer the question! – Joanna. | -威尔 回答我的问题 -乔安娜 |
[37:53] | Did Audrey Cruz confess | 奥德莉·克鲁兹承认 |
[37:54] | to killing Vivian Bowers? | 她杀了薇薇安·鲍尔斯吗 |
[37:55] | Just go home. | 回家吧 |
[37:58] | Moreno, every news outfit is trying to find you. | 莫雷诺 媒体到处找你 |
[38:01] | You just closed a career case, you lucky bastard. | 你刚刚结了一宗大案啊 幸运儿 |
[38:45] | Hey. Dwight. | 德怀特 |
[38:47] | Ed. What’s on your mind? | 爱德 你想怎么样 |
[38:51] | Where to begin? | 从何说起呢 |
[38:53] | Well, I handed over that golf club you gave my father, | 我把你给我爸的高尔夫球杆交给了警方 |
[38:57] | and I turned myself in for the murder of Kimberly Yaeger. | 把自己卷入金伯莉·耶格尔的谋杀案 |
[39:01] | Look at you going all-in. | 看来你很投入啊 |
[39:02] | Yeah, I was ready to pay for my crime. | 是啊 我打算赎罪来着 |
[39:07] | – Want a drink? – No. | -来一杯吗 -不了 |
[39:10] | Turns out my fingerprints weren’t on it. | 可结果我的指纹不在上面 |
[39:12] | And the blood residue? | 而那血迹 |
[39:15] | From an animal. | 居然是动物的 |
[39:16] | Well, that must be a burden lifted. | 真是让我松了一大口气 |
[39:19] | Yeah, what’d you do, | 是啊 你干了什么 |
[39:20] | club a raccoon to death? | 敲死了一只浣熊吗 |
[39:22] | All right, look, I had to protect myself. | 好吧 听着 我得保护好自己 |
[39:24] | That doesn’t mean you didn’t do it. | 但那不意味着你没那么做 |
[39:28] | Can you imagine what my sister’s life | 你知道我妹妹如果能把 |
[39:29] | would’ve been like if she’d been allowed | 你们之间的事情说出来的话 |
[39:31] | to talk about what happened between you two? | 她的生活会有怎样的不同吗 |
[39:34] | If you hadn’t used me to blackmail my father? | 如果你没有利用我去胁迫我老爸 |
[39:38] | Now, listen, look. I have Leukemia. | 你听我说 我得了白血病 |
[39:39] | Yeah, you’ve got bigger problems than that. | 是的 你现在麻烦更大了 |
[39:51] | Press charges. | 去告我啊 |
[39:52] | I dare you. | 谅你也不敢 |
[40:19] | Is the reporter gonna be okay? | 那记者没事吧 |
[40:22] | Yeah. May even win a Pulitzer out of the whole thing. | 是的 还可能会因此得普利策奖呢 |
[40:30] | I just can’t believe it was her that killed Vivian. | 真不敢相信是她杀了薇薇安 |
[40:35] | How did I let her into my life? | 我怎么会任她闯入我的生活呢 |
[40:41] | Everyone makes mistakes. | 人非圣贤 孰能无过 |
[40:43] | Well, at least the other piece of good news is | 至少还有一个好消息 |
[40:45] | I think I can trust my father again. | 就是我能重新信任我父亲了 |
[40:50] | For a minute there, he was looking like a pretty dark dude. | 我曾经以为 他是个恶人 |
[40:56] | She’s dead? | 她死了吗 |
[40:58] | Yup. | 是的 |
[41:09] | If Audrey killed my daughter, | 如果是奥德莉杀了我女儿 |
[41:11] | I’d want her dead too. | 我就要她偿命 |
[41:15] | I have to ask… | 我想问你… |
[41:16] | How did I know you wouldn’t arrest me | 我怎么知道你不会以 |
[41:18] | for soliciting a murder for hire? | 雇凶杀人的罪名逮捕我 |
[41:22] | Yeah, that. | 是啊 那个 |
[41:26] | An even money bet. | 一项公平的赌注 |
[41:30] | Either you’d share my vision of justice… | 你要不就遵守我所谓的公正 |
[41:35] | or not. | 要不就走开 |