时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | In the effort to rush Lyritrol to market, | 因为急于将利立全面世 |
[00:03] | lives were lost. | 很多人死了 |
[00:05] | My father is ultimately responsible for everything. | 我父亲应该对此事件付全部的责任 |
[00:07] | Is this connected in any way to your sister’s murder? | 这和你妹妹的死有关吗 |
[00:09] | This is your son! What is happening? | 是你的儿子 这是怎么回事 |
[00:11] | He’s not my son, not anymore. | 他不是我儿子 再也不是了 |
[00:14] | I need a bone marrow transplant. | 我需要骨髓移植 |
[00:16] | I asked Mia if she would take the test. | 我问米娅是否愿意接受检查 |
[00:19] | She’ll need your permission. | 她得要征得你的同意 |
[00:21] | How do you get there, murdering your own child? | 你是怎么能亲手杀死自己孩子的 |
[00:24] | I mean, what’s the math behind that? | 我是说 这都是为了什么 |
[00:25] | Get out of my house! | 滚出我的房子 |
[00:28] | Who is Wyatt? | 那怀亚特是谁 |
[00:31] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[00:33] | I love you, Wyatt. | 我爱你 怀亚特 |
[00:36] | I was in a car accident, | 我出车祸了 |
[00:37] | and now I’m in the hospital. | 现在在医院 |
[00:39] | I lost the money in the accident. | 在意外发生的时候 我把钱弄丢了 |
[00:41] | She failed the polygraph… | 她没有通过测谎器测试 |
[00:42] | …lost $1/2 million all in one day. | 还在一天内丢掉了50万美金 |
[00:44] | Stay close to her and find out what she’s hiding. | 盯着她 找出她在隐藏什么 |
[00:46] | Come in. | 快进来 |
[00:48] | It’s cold outside. | 外面冷 |
[01:21] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[01:22] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[01:24] | I heard someone walking around. | 我听到有脚步声 |
[01:26] | Yeah, I couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[01:28] | I’ll send Rosita in to clean it up. | 我叫萝西塔来清理 |
[01:31] | But watch yourself. | 你自己当心点 |
[01:33] | You don’t want to step on broken glass. | 别踩到玻璃碎片上 |
[01:38] | Nice view, Eddie. | 视野不错 爱迪 |
[01:39] | Take a look. Look familiar? | 看一看 眼熟吗 |
[01:44] | The Lyritrol file. How’d you get this? | 利立全的资料 你怎么弄到手的 |
[01:47] | Not a fun read, | 读起来很虐心 |
[01:48] | especially the part where the children died. | 尤其是孩子们枉死的那部分 |
[01:50] | I notice you left that part out of your press conference. | 我发现你新闻发布会上漏了说这部分 |
[01:52] | He’s my brother. He knows he’s destroyed. | 他是我弟弟 他知道自己完蛋了 |
[01:55] | It’s nobody else’s business. | 外人就别管这事了 |
[01:58] | You know, there’s always a secret | 你的秘密后面隐藏着 |
[02:00] | behind a secret behind a secret with you, man. | 一个接着一个的秘密 |
[02:03] | All that information is gonna come out anyway | 无论如何 当你指证你父亲时 |
[02:05] | when you testify against your father. | 还是会把这些信息说出来 |
[02:07] | – I’m sorry? – You’re my number one witness. | -什么 -你是我的头号证人 |
[02:08] | I mean, I’ll probably need your brother as well. | 可能我也需要你弟弟作证 |
[02:10] | I’m not your anything, Will. | 我不是你的任何人 威尔 |
[02:12] | I did what I promised my sister I’d do, | 我只是做了答应妹妹的事 |
[02:14] | and I’m done. | 我做完了 |
[02:15] | Now it’s all you. | 剩下的全是你的事了 |
[02:17] | I’m going to California to be with my family. | 我会去加州一家团聚 |
[02:20] | You can do that if you want. | 你想去就去吧 |
[02:21] | I’ll just have to go out there, | 我只需要去那里 |
[02:22] | cuff you in front of your daughters, | 在你女儿面前给你铐上手铐 |
[02:23] | bring you back. | 带你回来就行了 |
[02:24] | My daughters are getting used to it. | 我女儿已经习惯的 |
[02:26] | Don’t threaten me. I’m a lawyer. | 不用恐吓我 我是名律师 |
[02:28] | Aren’t you the least bit curious | 我是怎么拿到这份资料的 |
[02:30] | as to how I got that file? | 你一点都不好奇吗 |
[02:31] | It’s a really great story. | 这可是个精彩的故事 |
[02:34] | That file was on a zip drive in the hit man’s car | 资料在一个杀手车里的U盘里 |
[02:38] | that your father hired to | 而这个杀手是受你爸爸所雇 |
[02:40] | kill Vivian and take it back. | 去杀薇薇安 拿回U盘的 |
[02:52] | Julian, be gentle with Vivian. | 朱利安 让着些薇薇安 |
[02:55] | She’s younger. | 她比你小 |
[03:01] | Come on. Come play with us. | 来吧 和我们一起玩吧 |
[03:13] | What are you thinking about? | 你在想什么呢 |
[03:15] | You, my darling. | 你 亲爱的 |
[03:18] | I doubt that. | 我不信 |
[03:20] | Not with everything that’s been going on. | 但想想发生的这一切 |
[03:22] | It’s sweet of you to lie. | 你善意的谎言很贴心 |
[03:23] | I’ll get to the bottom of all this. | 我会查个水落石出的 |
[03:25] | Speaking of which, help me understand | 说起来 我不明白 |
[03:28] | why you brought Joanna back into our house | 为什么你还乔安娜回来 |
[03:30] | after she lost your money and failed that polygraph. | 她可是弄丢了钱 测谎也没通过 |
[03:32] | I need to find out what she’s hiding. | 我得弄明白她在隐藏什么 |
[03:35] | – I hate to say I warned you. – Then don’t. | -我很不想提醒你 -那就别提醒 |
[03:39] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚周年快乐 |
[03:43] | They’re beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[03:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:47] | Are you sure you still want to have our party? | 你确定还要开派对吗 |
[03:50] | Absolutely sure. | 非常确定 |
[03:52] | You’re sad about the boys. | 你对孩子们很失望 |
[03:55] | Julian will come. | 朱利安会来的 |
[04:13] | Julian? | 朱利安 |
[04:16] | He’s getting dressed, | 他在换衣服 |
[04:17] | but please come in, make yourself at home. | 请进 请自便 |
[04:19] | I was just going for bagels. | 我正要出门买百吉饼 |
[04:21] | How’s he, uh, holding up? | 他怎么样 |
[04:24] | As good as you’d expect, having just found out | 如你期望的那样 才发现 |
[04:26] | your drug killed all those people. | 自己的药杀了这么多人 |
[04:29] | 24 kids. | 24个孩子 |
[04:31] | Takes a certain constitution to live with a thing like that. | 的确需要些本事才能克服这些 |
[04:33] | Julian doesn’t have it. | 朱利安没这本事 |
[04:36] | How do you know about the kids? | 你怎么知道孩子的事 |
[04:39] | I must have read it somewhere. | 应该是在哪看到的吧 |
[04:41] | No, I never published that information anywhere. | 不 我从没公开过这个信息 |
[04:43] | Purposely. | 特意只字未提 |
[04:45] | Julian must have told me. | 那就是朱利安告诉我的 |
[04:48] | Well, I’m glad he has someone to talk to. | 很庆幸他有个倾诉对象 |
[04:53] | Hey, Ed. | 爱迪 |
[04:54] | See you later. | 待会见 |
[04:56] | I gotta talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[04:59] | So you two seem to be cozying up. | 你们两个走得很近啊 |
[05:02] | Is that what it’s called when it lasts more than two weeks? | 在一起超过两周就算走得很近吗 |
[05:04] | You told her about the kids? | 你告诉她孩子的事了吗 |
[05:06] | No. | 没有 |
[05:08] | I can’t face that. Why would I tell her? | 我自己都不能面对 怎么会告诉她 |
[05:10] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:12] | I gotta– I gotta go. | 我得…走了 |
[05:16] | You just got here. | 你刚刚才到的 |
[05:17] | I’ll, uh, I’ll call you. | 我 我再打给你 |
[05:22] | Where are we, Tom? | 进展如何 汤姆 |
[05:23] | Well, we’re vetting the cover-up charges, | 我们在调查掩盖真相的指控 |
[05:25] | and we are running down this offshore account, Zonocorp, | 我们调查到佐奴公司的海外账户 |
[05:28] | but the paper trail leads right to you, Robert. | 所有的文件都指向你 罗伯特 |
[05:30] | This whole file was allegedly taken off our server. | 据说这份文件是从我们的服务器里取出来的 |
[05:34] | Did security put together a list | 保卫处调查过 |
[05:36] | of who’s been in the server room? | 有哪些人进过服务器机房吗 |
[05:37] | Your approved I.T. Team, Edward, and you. | 你授权的IT部门 爱德华 还有你 |
[05:40] | Tom, I don’t even know where the damn server room is. | 汤姆 我都不知道这该死的机房在哪 |
[05:42] | Someone used your pass on the same day | 爱德华登陆获取文件的当天 |
[05:44] | that Edward logged in and retrieved the files. | 有人用你的身份也进入了 |
[05:49] | Let’s pick this up later. | 这个我们之后再谈 |
[05:51] | Send Joanna in on your way out, will you? | 你们出去的时候叫乔安娜进来 |
[05:53] | We need to focus on damage control. | 我们需要把重点放在控制损害上 |
[05:59] | He wants to see you. | 他叫你进去 |
[06:04] | Hey, did you want your usual breakfast? | 早餐还是来一样的吗 |
[06:07] | Come on in, have a seat. | 进来 坐 |
[06:08] | – Close the door, will you? – Well, okay. | -把门关上 -好 |
[06:14] | So let’s see, um, | 我们开始吧 |
[06:17] | Human Resources has some questions. | 人事部有些问题 |
[06:19] | We realize we never did an interview. | 我们一直没给你面试 |
[06:21] | Oh. Everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[06:23] | Fine. Due diligence. | 没什么 恪尽职守而已 |
[06:26] | You lost quite a large sum of money. | 毕竟你弄丢了一大笔钱 |
[06:28] | Yeah, it was stolen in the accident. | 没错 在车祸时被偷了 |
[06:30] | You said. | 你说过了 |
[06:36] | Where were you employed before Bowers? | 来鲍尔斯集团之前 你在哪里工作 |
[06:39] | Uh, Walderson & Associates. | 在沃德森律师事务所 |
[06:41] | It was private attorneys out of San Francisco. | 旧金山的一家私人律师事务所 |
[06:43] | How long were you employed there? | 你在那工作了多久 |
[06:45] | Just under three years. | 三年不到 |
[06:47] | Have them send over a reference. | 让他们发份证明来 |
[06:50] | Right away. | 我马上去弄 |
[06:51] | We’re not finished. | 我还没问完 |
[06:54] | Where’d you work before that? | 在那之前你还在哪工作 |
[06:56] | Um, Allied Pledge. | 联信公司 |
[06:58] | It’s an insurance firm. | 是家保险公司 |
[06:59] | This was while you were married? | 那是在你婚后吗 |
[07:01] | Yes, partly. | 是的 只有一段时间 |
[07:03] | When were you divorced? | 你什么时候离婚的 |
[07:05] | Last year. | 去年 |
[07:05] | How many years were you married? | 你结婚多少年了 |
[07:08] | Uh, I was–um– | 我… |
[07:11] | What year were you married? | 你是哪年结婚的 |
[07:15] | They say men are more likely to forget | 常说男性比女性 |
[07:18] | the date of their wedding anniversary than women. | 更容易忘记结婚纪念日 |
[07:22] | But I always remember mine. | 但我一直记得很清楚 |
[07:24] | Of course, you would probably | 当然 你忘记自己的 |
[07:26] | like to put that date out of your mind, | 结婚日期也可以理解 |
[07:28] | because your marriage ended so violently. | 因为你的婚姻极不美满 |
[07:34] | December 21st. | 12月21日 |
[07:35] | It was four days before Christmas. | 圣诞节前四天 |
[07:37] | I was married for eight years. | 我结婚八年了 |
[07:39] | Well, that’s it for now. | 好了 没有其他问题了 |
[07:43] | You can go get me my usual breakfast. | 去把早餐拿给我吧 |
[07:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:30] | Looking for special agent Will Moreno. | 我来找特别探员威尔·莫雷诺 |
[08:35] | Oh! There he is. | 原来在这啊 |
[08:37] | Edward, what’s this? We back in love? | 爱德华 怎么了 我们和好啦 |
[08:39] | Listen, Audrey Cruz knows how many kids died. | 奥德莉·科鲁兹知道试验中多少孩子死了 |
[08:41] | Who’s Audrey Cruz? | 奥德莉·科鲁兹是谁 |
[08:42] | She’s my brother’s girlfriend. | 我弟弟的女朋友 |
[08:43] | She–she works for Kirschner-sims. | 她在基施纳制药工作 |
[08:45] | It’s another drug company. | 另一家制药公司 |
[08:46] | Listen, listen. | 听好了 |
[08:48] | They have their own version of Lyritrol. | 那间公司也在研发类似利立全的药物 |
[08:50] | We’re in a race to get to market. | 我们是竞争对手 |
[08:51] | Okay, so what are you saying? | 这是什么意思 |
[08:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:54] | – I mean– I mean– | 我的意思是 |
[08:56] | Look, look, I didn’t tell Audrey about the kids, | 我没跟奥德莉说过孩子的事 |
[09:00] | and my brother certainly didn’t tell her, | 我弟弟也没有 |
[09:01] | so, I mean, how did she know? | 那她是怎么知道的 |
[09:03] | – Look, maybe there’s– – How did she know? | -也许有另一份 -她怎么知道的 |
[09:04] | Maybe there’s another copy of the file out there, | 也许那份文件还有一份备份 |
[09:05] | all right? | 是吧 |
[09:06] | Maybe people are talking because the story broke. | 或是因为事情曝光了大家都在讨论 |
[09:08] | Listen, Edward, just go home, all right? | 爱德华 回家好吧 |
[09:11] | Take a hot shower, and lay off the booze. | 洗个热水澡 别喝酒了 |
[09:14] | All right? | 行吧 |
[09:15] | This is a murder investigation. | 这是个谋杀调查 |
[09:18] | Sorry for the wait. | 久等了 |
[09:19] | Why don’t you roll up your sleeve there, Mia? | 把袖子挽起来吧 米娅 |
[09:24] | Oh, I hate needles. | 我讨厌打针 |
[09:26] | Kyle, be a good boyfriend. Hold Mia’s hand. | 卡尔 男友就称职些 去握着她的手 |
[09:30] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[09:32] | All right, just a little pinch. | 就当被蚊子叮一下 |
[09:37] | How long does the Senator have? | 议员还能活多久 |
[09:38] | I mean, if he doesn’t get his marrow? | 如果他不做骨髓移植的话 |
[09:41] | Six months, give or take. | 半年左右 |
[09:44] | Well, let’s hope I’m a match, then. | 那就但愿我能配对 |
[09:54] | – Joanna. – Oh, you scared me. | -乔安娜 -你吓到我了 |
[09:57] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[09:58] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[09:59] | I-I’ve, uh, been on edge ever since the accident. | 从车祸之后我就神经紧绷 |
[10:03] | How are you? | 你还好吧 |
[10:06] | Take some time off from Bowers. | 给自己放假 先不管公司的事 |
[10:08] | Told the team good-bye, grabbed my stapler. | 像我那样跟同事们告别 拿走私人物品 |
[10:10] | Figure out how to move forward. | 想想看接下来怎样向前走 |
[10:11] | Forward’s good. | 向前走是对的 |
[10:13] | You never know what might pop up. | 你永远不知道未来会怎样 |
[10:18] | Audrey. | 奥德莉 |
[10:21] | How’s that going for you? | 你俩怎么样了 |
[10:23] | I like her, I think. | 我挺喜欢她的 |
[10:25] | She’s easy. | 她很单纯 |
[10:27] | Not easy like that. | 不是傻的那种单纯 |
[10:29] | I know what you meant. | 我知道你的意思 |
[10:31] | It’s just, um– | 就是 |
[10:34] | is it really real? | 你俩认真的吗 |
[10:36] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[10:40] | See you later. | 下次见 |
[10:52] | You guys are so hot for each other. | 你俩摆明就相互喜欢嘛 |
[10:53] | Can you just do it already? | 干吗不干脆在一起呢 |
[10:56] | Hey, wait up. I need to talk to you. | 等等 我得跟你聊聊 |
[10:58] | Will’s been avoiding me. | 威尔一直躲着我 |
[10:59] | I cannot be seen with you. | 我不能让人知道我跟你见面 |
[11:00] | Do you not understand that? | 你不明白吗 |
[11:01] | I-I really want to help with the investigation. | 我想帮助你们调查谋杀案 |
[11:04] | You guys should be using me. | 我可以帮到你们 |
[11:05] | I know things. | 我知道很多事情 |
[11:06] | For instance, Senator Haverstock has cancer. | 例如 哈佛斯托克议员患上癌症 |
[11:10] | Did you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[11:11] | No, I didn’t know that. | 不 不知道 |
[11:13] | Well, now you do. See? | 你现在就知道了吧 |
[11:15] | I think Robert Bowers had my friend, Remy, killed. | 我觉得罗伯特·鲍尔斯害死了我朋友雷米 |
[11:18] | I want to avenge his death. | 我想为他报仇 |
[11:20] | Great, well, | 很好 |
[11:21] | the FBI and the police are working on it, | 联邦调查局跟警察都在调查 |
[11:23] | so if they need your help, | 如果他们需要你的帮助 |
[11:24] | I’ll tell them to call you. | 我会让他们打电话给你 |
[11:25] | Here’s something else, just for you. | 还有给你提供的一点内幕 |
[11:26] | Julian’s new girlfriend? | 朱利安的新女友 |
[11:28] | At Cornell, they used to call her “Ho-lita,” | 她在康奈尔大学时的外号是”小贱人” |
[11:30] | ’cause she slept with all of her professors | 因为她跟所有教她的教授都有一腿 |
[11:31] | when she was, like, 18. | 那时她好像才18岁 |
[11:34] | Audrey used to go to Cornell? | 奥德莉以前是康奈尔大学的吗 |
[11:36] | Not the interesting part of the story, | 这不是重点 |
[11:38] | but yes. | 她是的 |
[11:39] | Do you want me to find out if she has incurable Gonorrhea? | 要我调查下她有没有患上治不好的淋病吗 |
[11:42] | Hey, you’re jeopardizing my safety, and your own. | 你这样做对我们双方都很危险 |
[11:44] | So stop following me. | 别跟着我了 |
[11:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:55] | Gabe, what college did Ben Preswick go to? | 加伯 本·普雷斯维克毕业于哪个学校 |
[11:59] | I need Walderson to send a reference over. | 得让沃德森送份证明过来 |
[12:01] | Robert’s all over me. | 罗伯特紧盯着我 |
[12:02] | Already done. | 已经送去了 |
[12:03] | Do you feel safe going back in there? | 你回去安全吗 |
[12:05] | I can put a wire on you. | 要不要戴上窃听器 |
[12:06] | No, no, no. I’m fine, it’s fine. | 不用 我没事 |
[12:08] | But wait, | 等会 |
[12:10] | Julian’s new girlfriend and Ben Preswick | 朱利安的新女友跟本·普雷斯维克 |
[12:12] | went to school together. | 他俩是同学 |
[12:13] | Yeah, Audrey Cruz. | 是的 奥德莉·科鲁兹 |
[12:15] | How did you know about her? | 你怎么知道她的 |
[12:16] | ‘Cause Edward won’t shut up about her, either. | 因为爱德华也一直讲她 |
[12:18] | But what is he saying? | 他说了什么 |
[12:19] | She knew about the deaths of some children | 她知道利立全试验中 |
[12:21] | from the Lyritrol trial, | 有孩子死了 |
[12:22] | and he withheld it from the press, | 但爱德华并没有公开这个消息 |
[12:23] | so now he’s all paranoid. | 所以他现在神经兮兮的 |
[12:25] | See, does that smell right to you? | 看 这难道没有蹊跷吗 |
[12:26] | We’re building a case against Robert Bowers, all right? | 我们要找到证据抓罗伯特·鲍尔斯 |
[12:29] | Everybody’s on board, so stop getting distracted. | 万事俱备了 不要因为其他事分心 |
[12:31] | So you’re telling me that you think | 你的意思是说 |
[12:32] | it’s just a coincidence that both of them went to Cornell? | 他俩都在康奈尔上大学是巧合 |
[12:34] | Thousands of people go to Cornell, Joanna. | 成千上万的人都在康奈尔念书 乔安娜 |
[12:36] | I’m dumping the pay phone from the Russian bakery. | 我在调查从俄国面包店找到的一次性电话 |
[12:38] | If I find any numbers that lead back to Robert Bowers, | 如果找到了跟罗伯特·鲍尔斯有关的号码 |
[12:41] | we’re done here. | 这事就结束了 |
[12:42] | We have, like, three seconds on this egg timer | 我们的时间所剩无几了 |
[12:43] | before Robert either fires me or tries to kill me, | 罗伯特发现了 他就会开除我或杀了我 |
[12:46] | and you’re telling me I’m just supposed | 你还让我什么也不做 |
[12:47] | to go pick up his dry cleaning and bring him breakfast? | 就去帮他拿衣服送早餐吗 |
[12:48] | Yes, that’s exactly what I’m telling you to do. | 对 我就是想你干这些事 |
[12:50] | I don’t think we should be spending tax dollars | 我们不该花纳税人的钱 |
[12:52] | digging up dirt on your boyfriend’s new girlfriend. | 来调查你男友的新女友的内情 |
[12:54] | Is that what you think this is about? | 你真的是这么想的吗 |
[12:56] | You tell me what this is about. | 那你告诉我我应该怎么想 |
[12:57] | I noticed he gave you a ride home from the hospital. | 我知道是他去医院接你回家的 |
[12:59] | Yeah, well, somebody had to. | 总得有人接吧 |
[13:02] | Look, this is my case, okay? | 这是我的案子 |
[13:04] | And you are my asset. | 而你是我的卧底 |
[13:06] | So I am telling you, do not make a move. | 所以我跟你讲 不要擅自行动 |
[13:08] | Just take the man his breakfast, | 回去把早餐带给他 |
[13:10] | and try to forget about his son. | 忘了他儿子吧 |
[13:13] | Screw you, Will. | 去你的 威尔 |
[13:31] | – Hello? – Good news. | -喂 -好消息 |
[13:32] | Mia is a match. | 米娅配型成功了 |
[13:34] | I’ll have the consent form sent over. | 我会把知情同意书送过去的 |
[13:36] | That’s wonderful. | 太好了 |
[13:38] | Now I’m delighted to tell you to go die. | 很高兴告诉你 你可以去死了 |
[13:42] | – Excuse me? – You made a bad deal. | -你说什么 -你这次买卖做亏了 |
[13:44] | You traded me a golf club | 你用一家高尔夫俱乐部 |
[13:46] | in exchange for Mia’s bone marrow. | 换米娅的骨髓 |
[13:49] | Now I have both. | 可现在二者都在我手上 |
[13:51] | Frankly, I was surprised by your naivete. | 说实话 我真没想到你这么天真 |
[13:54] | I made a choice, Bobby, | 鲍比 我做出了决定 |
[13:56] | to take you at your word. | 决定相信你的话 |
[13:57] | That was dumb. | 那你就太笨了 |
[13:59] | If Mia could save your life by sneezing on you, | 即使米娅朝你打个喷嚏就能救你 |
[14:03] | I wouldn’t allow it. | 我也不会允许的 |
[14:06] | Good luck with your death. | 祝你死的顺利 |
[14:14] | Here you go, and, uh, | 这是早餐 |
[14:16] | is there anything else I can do for you? | 还有什么吩咐吗 |
[14:17] | That’ll be all. | 没有了 |
[14:19] | Actually, uh, no. | 其实 还有 |
[14:21] | You can book me a massage for Sunday morning. | 帮我订一次周日早上的按摩吧 |
[14:25] | Sure. | 好 |
[14:35] | Hi, I’d like to book a massage | 你好 我想为罗伯特·鲍尔斯 |
[14:37] | for Robert Bowers. | 预订按摩 |
[14:51] | Yeah, Sunday. | 对 周日 |
[14:56] | 9:00. Great, thank you. | 九点 好 谢谢 |
[14:59] | 本·普雷斯维克 康乃尔大学2001级 奥德莉·科鲁兹 康乃尔大学2001级 | |
[15:03] | Robert, I am so sorry. | 罗伯特 非常抱歉 |
[15:04] | I forgot that I have a dentist appointment. | 我忘记我预约了牙医 |
[15:06] | Um, it’s a root canal. | 要做牙根管填充手术 |
[15:07] | So I’m going to be out all afternoon. | 所以今天下午都不能来上班了 |
[15:10] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[15:11] | Teeth are important. | 牙齿很重要 |
[15:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:18] | We don’t have much time | 我们时间不多 |
[15:18] | if we’re going to push up Xyrix’s rollout date, | 如果我们要提前西立全的推出日期 |
[15:20] | I want a big splash. | 我想动静大一点 |
[15:22] | Let the investors revel in the victory. | 让投资者尽情为胜利狂欢 |
[15:24] | Rent the seaport and get a band. | 租个海港 请支乐队 |
[15:26] | Who’s your plus one going to be, | 不请朱利安·鲍尔斯的话 |
[15:27] | and not Julian Bowers? | 你要找谁当你的男伴 |
[15:28] | I really like him, Frank. | 我真的很喜欢他 弗兰克 |
[15:31] | He’s damaged goods. | 他已经没有价值了 |
[15:32] | I damaged him. I’ll fix him. | 我毁了他 我会负责的 |
[15:36] | Edward, what a surprise. | 爱德华 你怎么来了 |
[15:37] | Shut up. I don’t like you. | 闭嘴 我不喜欢你 |
[15:39] | What’s your opening offer goinna be? | 你开价是多少 |
[15:41] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[15:42] | When you make your bid for Bowers. | 竞标鲍尔斯制药的开价 |
[15:45] | What? | 什么 |
[15:46] | Look, I don’t know what you’re doing, | 我虽然不知道你想干什么 |
[15:47] | but I promise you, | 但是我保证 |
[15:50] | I’m going to find out. | 我一定会查出来的 |
[15:58] | If Edward Bowers starts looking under rocks, | 如果爱德华·鲍尔斯开始着手调查 |
[16:00] | will he find something that will affect the merger? | 会找到影响兼并的东西吗 |
[16:02] | Because that guy’s smart. | 那个人可很聪明 |
[16:04] | You sold me on this idea, Audrey, | 奥德莉 这个主意是你出的 |
[16:07] | and so far, fantastic, | 至今一直进行得很顺利 |
[16:08] | but if you’re about to spring a leak, | 但是如果出现什么纰漏的话 |
[16:09] | you fix it. | 你负责搞定 |
[16:11] | Am I going to regret you? | 你会让我失望吗 |
[16:13] | I don’t fail. You know that. | 我不会失败 你知道的 |
[16:18] | I was so happy to get your call. | 你给我打电话我很高兴 |
[16:21] | Ben would be thrilled to know | 要是本知道康奈尔要向他致敬 |
[16:22] | that Cornell wants to pay tribute to him. | 他一定会非常高兴的 |
[16:25] | He never felt like he was Ivy League material. | 他一直都觉得自己不是上常春藤的料 |
[16:29] | Your–your brother was a good man. | 你哥哥是个好人 |
[16:32] | He never let on how well he was doing. | 他从来不跟我说自己的情况 |
[16:35] | Our parents died a few years ago. | 我们的父母几年前去世了 |
[16:37] | And I was his only beneficiary. | 而我是他的唯一受益人 |
[16:40] | He left me a lot of money. | 他留给我一大笔钱 |
[16:43] | Do you want to take a look? | 要看看吗 |
[16:44] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[16:45] | Let’s see. | 来看看 |
[16:51] | Where’s– where’s that at? | 这是…在哪里 |
[16:53] | Oh, it’s, uh, sophomore semester | 大学二年级 |
[16:55] | in Honduras, building latrines. | 在洪都拉斯建造厕所 |
[16:58] | That’s Ben, uh, Charlie Summers, and– | 这是本 查理·萨默斯 这是… |
[17:01] | – Audrey Cruz. – Yeah. | -德莉·科鲁兹 -对 |
[17:04] | Yeah, that’s right. She was in our class. | 对 她也跟我们一个班 |
[17:33] | I’m here. What is it? | 我来了 什么事 |
[17:35] | Robert refused to hold up his end of our deal. | 罗伯特拒绝履行承诺 |
[17:38] | Well, I’m afraid I’m not my husband’s keeper. | 不好意思 我又不是我丈夫的监护人 |
[17:39] | Ah, well, I’m Wyatt’s keeper. | 但我是怀亚特的 |
[17:42] | So either I get your signature on the consent form, | 要是你不在知情同意书上签字 |
[17:44] | or Wysatt’s parole gets pushed up to Saturday. | 怀亚特的假释日期就得推迟到周六了 |
[17:47] | Which, if I recall correctly, | 如果我没有记错的话 |
[17:48] | is just in time for your anniversary party, | 周六刚好是你的结婚纪念日派对 |
[17:50] | which I wasn’t invited to again this year. | 今年我依旧没有受到邀请 |
[17:53] | Dwight, please. | 德怀特 别这样 |
[17:54] | Sofia, it is a small operation. | 索菲娅 只是个小手术 |
[17:55] | She’ll be out of the hospital in a few hours. | 她在医院待几个小时就行了 |
[17:57] | You’re asking me to betray my husband. | 你是在让我背叛自己的丈夫 |
[18:00] | Or kiss Wyatt hello. | 或者是吻迎怀亚特 |
[18:03] | You have no idea what it is | 你一点都不懂什么是 |
[18:05] | to love or be loved. | 爱和被爱 |
[18:07] | Actually, Sofia, I do. | 说实话 索菲娅 我知道 |
[18:09] | And I feel sorry for her. | 那我真替她难过 |
[18:10] | I am giving you a choice. | 我这是在给你选择的机会 |
[18:12] | Mia’s bone marrow, | 要么让米娅给我捐骨髓 |
[18:14] | or the husband you love so much | 要么让你深爱的丈夫知道 |
[18:16] | will learn how you’ll always be wet for Wyatt. | 你一直以来是怎么为怀亚特所倾倒的 |
[18:33] | Ben Preswick’s sister? Why is she talking to her? | 本·普雷斯维克的妹妹 她跟她说什么 |
[18:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:35] | Did her references check out? | 她的证明来了吗 |
[18:37] | They did. | 来了 |
[18:38] | The insurance company she worked for | 她八年前工作的那家保险公司 |
[18:39] | eight years ago called me back immediately. | 立马就给我回电话了 |
[18:41] | Everyone did. Immediately. | 所有单位都立马给我回电话了 |
[18:43] | Isn’t there a person you can talk to? | 没有别人可以问问吗 |
[18:45] | Find out what she’s really been doing | 问问过去的十年里 |
[18:46] | for the last ten years? | 她到底在干什么 |
[18:47] | The ex-husband, maybe? | 可能她前夫可以 |
[18:48] | I’m a step ahead of you. | 我比你早了一步 |
[18:49] | I’ve got the person who knows her best | 我已经联系到最了解她的人了 |
[18:51] | flying in on the Gulfstream tomorrow. | 明天乘湾流公司的飞机回来 |
[18:55] | I’ll find out what she’s hiding. | 我会找出她在隐藏的东西的 |
[19:03] | Just because you share a genetic code wth someone | 不是因为你和别人有基因关系 |
[19:05] | doesn’t mean you shoulde a goverlook who they are. | 你就可以忽略这个人的为人 |
[19:08] | Haverstock is a hideous person! | 哈佛斯托克是个讨厌的人 |
[19:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:10] | How do I know that you’re not any worse than him? | 我怎么知道你是不是比他还差劲 |
[19:13] | I heard you talking to that FBI guy. | 我听到你和联邦调查局那个人的谈话了 |
[19:15] | He called you a murderer. | 他叫你杀人犯 |
[19:16] | You know that’s not true, Mia. | 你知道不是真的 米娅 |
[19:18] | I don’t know anything, mom. | 妈妈 我什么都不知道 |
[19:20] | Edward seems to think– | 爱德华好像觉得… |
[19:21] | Edward has deep-seated issues with your father. | 爱德华和你父亲有很深的矛盾 |
[19:23] | And we will get through it. | 我们会解决的 |
[19:28] | So you didn’t kill Vivian? | 也就是说不是你杀的薇薇安 |
[19:32] | It breaks my heart that you would even ask. | 你这么问我就已经很伤心了 |
[19:34] | Well, think about my heart, dad. | 那也考虑一下我的心 爸爸 |
[19:36] | Vivian was killed, | 薇薇安被杀了 |
[19:38] | and now this guy is asking me to save his life. | 现在那个人又让我救他 |
[19:41] | You can’t play God. He’s a human being. | 不是什么都由你决定的 他是个人 |
[19:43] | He used to be your best friend. | 他以前是你最好的朋友 |
[19:47] | And he’s my father. | 而且他也是我的父亲 |
[20:00] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[20:01] | Is it all– – taken care of. | 都安排妥当了吗 |
[20:04] | The coroner will say it was an accident, | 到时候验尸官会说那只是一场事故 |
[20:07] | that she lost control of the car | 她因为疾病发作 |
[20:09] | aue to the A.L.S., | 失去了对车的控制 |
[20:10] | so it’s going to be exactly the way she wanted it. | 这不正是她想要的那样吗 |
[20:13] | The children will never know. | 孩子们永远不会知道真相 |
[20:16] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[20:24] | Where’s the paperwork for the bone marrow? | 骨髓检查报告在哪 |
[20:28] | I want you to know I don’t agree with this decision, | 我想让你知道 我并不同意这个决定 |
[20:32] | but I’m willing to respect that you’re old enough | 但是你已经长大了 可以自己拿主意了 |
[20:34] | to make your own choices. | 我会尊重你做的决定的 |
[20:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:40] | Don’t tell your father. | 别告诉你爸 |
[20:42] | It’ll ruin our party. | 不然我们的派对就泡汤了 |
[20:47] | What are you looking for? A red notebook? | 你在找什么啊 一本红色的笔记本吗 |
[20:49] | Yeah, it has blue trimming. | 是啊 有蓝边的那本 |
[20:51] | I just–I thought I might have left it here. | 我记得我放在这了 |
[20:55] | Thanks for helping me look. | 谢谢你帮我找 |
[20:56] | I haven’t seen it. | 我并没看到呀 |
[20:57] | I’ll keep an eye out, though. | 不过我会帮你留意的 |
[20:59] | Okay, well– | 好的 |
[21:02] | What? I know that look. | 怎么了 我知道你在想什么 |
[21:04] | You’re either going to kick my ass, | 你不是想揍我一顿 |
[21:05] | or call me a murderer. | 就是想骂我是凶手 |
[21:07] | No. | 没有啊 |
[21:09] | I, um– | 我 |
[21:13] | I just wanted to ask how well you really know Audrey. | 我只是想问你 你有多了解奥德莉 |
[21:16] | My dad got her her first job. | 我爸爸给了她第一份工作 |
[21:17] | She’s incredibly talented. | 她很有能力 |
[21:22] | I get a bad vibe from her. | 她给我一种不好的感觉 |
[21:24] | – ‘Cause she works for the competition? – maybe. | -因为她给竞争对手工作吗 -也许吧 |
[21:26] | It’s not like she’s going to steal the recipe for Lyritrol. | 她并不是那种会为利立全而不择手段的人 |
[21:30] | What’s this about? | 你笑什么 |
[21:31] | Is there really a red notebook, Joanna? | 真的有这本红色的笔记本吗 乔安娜 |
[21:34] | Hey, babe. Good morning, Joanna. | 嘿 宝贝 早啊 乔安娜 |
[21:36] | – Morning. – I have to take this call. | -早 -我得接这个电话 |
[21:39] | This is my “Move on with your life” Call. | 我想要继续生活下去的话就得接 |
[21:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:44] | Are you staying for breakfast? | 你要留下来吃早餐吗 |
[21:45] | I’m not sure I got food for all of us. | 我可能没买你的那份 |
[21:48] | Uh, actually, I have to get to work. | 实际上 我得去上班了 |
[21:52] | Hey, uh, I don’t like losing, either, | 嘿 我也不喜欢输 |
[21:55] | but you dropped the ball with Julian, | 既然你已经丢掉朱利安这颗球了 |
[21:57] | and I picked it up, so play fair. | 而我捡起来了 那么我们公平竞争吧 |
[21:59] | Julian and I are just friends. | 我和朱利安只是朋友而已 |
[22:01] | Yeah, look at you. | 是啊 看看你 |
[22:02] | All tortured, standing in your friend’s apartment, | 你站在朋友的公寓里 破坏他的新感情 |
[22:05] | sabotaging his new relationship. | 我们大家都不好受 |
[22:08] | And speaking of friends, | 说到朋友 |
[22:10] | I thought I would see you at Ben Preswick’s funeral, | 我以为能在本·普雷斯维克葬礼上见到你 |
[22:13] | but you weren’t there. | 但你并没有去 |
[22:14] | Who is Ben Preswick? | 谁是本·普雷斯维克 |
[22:18] | Enjoy your breakfast. | 好好享受你的早餐吧 |
[22:24] | It’s a fairly simple procedure. | 这是个很简单的过程 |
[22:26] | Unless something goes terribly wrong, | 除非事情变得非常糟糕 |
[22:27] | you can look forward to flu-like symptoms, | 你会出现类似感冒 |
[22:29] | headache, bone pain, maybe a skin rash. | 头疼 骨痛这些症状 也许还有皮疹 |
[22:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:32] | Senator, we’ll be ready for you in a few minutes. | 议员先生 一会就轮到您了 |
[22:42] | You’re almost done, Kyle. | 你差不多成功了 卡尔 |
[22:43] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[22:45] | Hey, don’t get snotty. I said “Almost.” | 别这么自大 我说的是”差不多” |
[22:47] | I might find it useful to have a mole | 我发现在我女儿身边安排一个间谍 |
[22:49] | in my daughter’s life. | 还是很有用的 |
[22:51] | I don’t think you should call her your daughter anymore. | 我觉得你不应该再称呼她为你女儿 |
[22:52] | Really? What else do you think? | 是吗 那你觉得谁应该 |
[22:53] | Oh, wait. Yes, that’s right. | 等等 是的 不错 |
[22:55] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[22:56] | Just remember who’s calling the shots here. | 你最好记得这里是谁说了算 |
[23:00] | Forget it. I can’t do this anymore. | 算了吧 我无法再这么做了 |
[23:02] | I’m out of here. | 我走了 |
[23:02] | Stop. Kyle! Where are you going? | 站住 卡尔 你去哪 |
[23:05] | Kyle! | 卡尔 |
[23:07] | Ky– | 卡 |
[23:15] | Don’t do this. This guy’s not worth saving. | 别救他 这个家伙不值得救 |
[23:17] | What? | 什么 |
[23:18] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[23:20] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:23] | I have a police record. | 我有前科 |
[23:24] | It’s stupid stuff, petty theft, a drug thing. | 都是些愚蠢的事 偷窃 毒品什么的 |
[23:30] | Haverstock picked me up after our road trip, | 在我们公路旅行之后哈佛斯托克来接了我 |
[23:33] | and he threatened to have me locked up | 他威胁我 要把我关起来 |
[23:34] | for stealing that bottle of wine, | 因为我偷了那瓶红酒 |
[23:36] | crossing state lines with a minor, | 还带未成年人穿越州界限 |
[23:37] | breaking and entering. | 还有强行闯入他人住宅 |
[23:39] | Unless I helped him get to you. | 除非我帮他搞定你 |
[23:42] | You lied to me? | 你对我撒谎了 |
[23:43] | Yeah, I did, because I didn’t want to go to jail. | 是的 因为我不想进监狱 |
[23:47] | But you held my hand | 但是你曾握住我的手 |
[23:48] | and talked me into saving his life, | 说服我去救他的命 |
[23:49] | even though he’s a horrible person– | 即使他是个可怕的人 |
[23:50] | I know, I did that. I messed up. | 我知道 我是做过 我当时很混乱 |
[23:52] | Kyle, I trusted you. | 卡尔 我这么信任你 |
[23:53] | Why couldn’t you just tell me? | 你为什么不直接告诉我 |
[23:54] | We could have figured something out. | 我们能想想别的办法的 |
[23:55] | I’m telling you right now. | 我现在不是在告诉你吗 |
[23:56] | Yeah, it’s too late now. | 是啊 但是现在太迟了 |
[23:57] | No, it’s too late. | 不 太迟了 |
[23:59] | Everybody in my life has lied to me, | 我身边的人都在骗我 |
[24:00] | and now you’re just another one! | 现在又多了你一个 |
[24:02] | Mia, come on. | 米娅 别这样 |
[24:06] | Mia, what did he tell you? | 米娅 他都跟你说什么了 |
[24:08] | Oh, come– where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[24:09] | I’m going home. | 我回家 |
[24:10] | Maybe you can find another illegitimate child | 你去找到别的私生子来救你吧 |
[24:12] | to harvest from, because I’m done. | 因为我不干了 |
[24:13] | Mia– | 米娅 |
[24:18] | The son of a… | 狗娘养… |
[24:20] | Didn’t I tell you this morning? | 今天早上我没跟你说吗 |
[24:21] | Yellow flowers for tonight’s party. | 今晚的派对用黄花 |
[24:23] | That’s all that Robert likes. | 那都是罗伯特喜欢的 |
[24:25] | You might as well take those out to the garage. | 不然你把这些放到车库去吧 |
[24:28] | What’s the matter, darling? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[24:30] | I’m not going to do it. | 我不会救他的 |
[24:33] | I’m not going to give him my marrow. | 我不会给他捐我的骨髓的 |
[24:36] | Of course not. | 当然不给 |
[26:02] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[26:09] | Go towards the park. | 直接去公园 |
[26:17] | I haven’t thought about that in years. | 我几年没想过那些了 |
[26:19] | What was that thing Vivian used to ride | 薇薇安经常坐的那个 |
[26:21] | up and down the halls on? | 上上下下的东西叫什么来着 |
[26:23] | – Big wheel. – That’s it. | -摩天轮 -就是那个 |
[26:26] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[26:28] | Where’s Joanna? | 乔安娜去哪了 |
[26:29] | Well, she should be here soon, I hope. | 她应该马上就来了 |
[26:31] | So tell me about your life in San Francisco. | 跟我说说你在旧金山的生活吧 |
[26:34] | You must be so proud of Joanna. | 你一定很为乔安娜感到骄傲 |
[26:37] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[26:40] | Isn’t this the best surprise? | 是不是很惊喜啊 |
[26:42] | I flew your mother in for the anniversary dinner. | 我邀请你妈妈坐飞机来参加周年庆晚宴 |
[26:54] | How long have you been here? | 你来了多久了 |
[26:55] | Uh, 15 minutes, less. | 至少有15分钟了吧 |
[26:57] | How long has it been, Robert? | 有多久了 罗伯特 |
[26:59] | Not long enough. | 不够久 |
[26:59] | I could walk down memory lane | 我可以和你整夜 |
[27:01] | all night with you. | 回忆我们的美好往昔 |
[27:02] | Oh, but you must be so tired. | 但是你一定累坏了吧 |
[27:03] | It’s such a long trip. | 这么长时间的舟车劳顿 |
[27:05] | Uh, how did you– | 你怎么 |
[27:07] | I sent the Gulfstream. | 我给湾流公司发了邮件 |
[27:08] | I called her first. I didn’t just kidnap her. | 我事先通知她了 可没绑架她 |
[27:10] | We wanted it to be a surprise. | 我们想要给你个惊喜 |
[27:12] | Uh, can I top you off, Beverly? | 我来帮你满上吧 贝弗莉 |
[27:13] | Yes, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[27:15] | I’m so happy to see you, sweetie. | 见到你真高兴 宝贝 |
[27:17] | You left so suddenly. | 你走得太突然了 |
[27:20] | Mom, is, uh– is Sherry a good idea? | 妈 喝雪利不太好吧 |
[27:22] | It’s a little treat. | 喝一点没事的 |
[27:23] | Help you sleep better. | 有助睡眠 |
[27:25] | No, Joanna’s right. | 不 乔安娜说得对 |
[27:28] | I’m sure she told you I was diagnosed with Alzheimer’s. | 她肯定告诉过你我患了老年痴呆症 |
[27:32] | Yes. I’m so sorry, Beverly. | 对 我很遗憾 贝弗莉 |
[27:33] | But my symptoms are really quite mild. | 但我的症状不严重 |
[27:36] | Mom. | 妈 |
[27:38] | Admittedly, I left the burners on | 不过我得承认 一次我去超市 |
[27:41] | when I went to the supermarket. | 忘了关炉灶 |
[27:42] | Sometimes you get a little mixed up, | 有时稍微犯一下糊涂 |
[27:45] | and you forget where you are. | 就忘了自己在哪儿了 |
[27:48] | Sounds familiar. | 感同身受 |
[27:49] | If I didn’t have a staff, | 要是没有工作的话 |
[27:50] | I’d probably be diagnosed with Alzheimer’s too. | 我大概也患老年痴呆了 |
[27:53] | But I think it was the right thing | 但我觉得住到护理中心 |
[27:54] | to move to assisted living, | 是挺正确的 |
[27:56] | especially with Joanna working such unpredictable hours. | 尤其当乔安娜的工作时间不固定 |
[28:00] | At the law firm? | 在律师事务所吗 |
[28:02] | Mom– | 妈 |
[28:03] | Oh, my gosh. Oh, okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
[28:07] | Uh, okay, we need to get you upstairs to change. | 我们上楼吧 你得换衣服了 |
[28:10] | Yes, and tomorrow, we can get into the good stuff. | 行 然后明天我们好好聊聊 |
[28:13] | Joanna’s so quiet about her life. | 乔安娜很少说自己的生活 |
[28:15] | Yes, I’d love to hear more about her ex-husband. | 对了 我还想了解下他的前夫 |
[28:18] | He really was such a good boy. | 他真是个不错的小伙儿 |
[28:19] | Too bad she had to go and break his heart. | 真不幸他俩离婚了 |
[28:21] | Mom, see, you’re getting confused again. | 妈 你看你又糊涂了 |
[28:23] | He wasn’t really a good guy. | 他才不是什么好小伙儿 |
[28:25] | We should go upstairs to bed, | 我们该上楼睡觉了 |
[28:27] | and we will get into catching up tomorrow morning. | 我们明天早上再接着聊 |
[28:30] | – Good night, ladies. – Good night. | -女士们晚安 -晚安 |
[28:41] | – Hey, Ed. – Hey. | -嗨 爱德 -嗨 |
[28:43] | So, uh, I was wrong. | 我弄错了 |
[28:45] | It wasn’t my father. It was Frank Drexler. | 不是我父亲干的 凶手是弗兰克·崔斯勒 |
[28:47] | And, uh, and now he’s trying to kill me. | 然后 他现在试图把我杀了 |
[28:50] | Who’s Frank Drexler? | 弗兰克·崔斯勒是谁 |
[28:51] | He’s the Kirschner-Sims version of my dad. | 他是基施纳制药的老总 跟我爸一样 |
[28:54] | – Audrey Cruz works for him. – Back up. | -奥德莉·科鲁兹替他工作 -等等 |
[28:55] | Isn’t Audrey Cruz the one who knows about the children? | 知道死亡儿童的不是奥德莉·科鲁兹吗 |
[28:58] | Audrey Cruz is an idiot. He’s the boss. | 她懂个什么 弗兰克才是头儿 |
[28:59] | He’s got to be the one who is responsible for this. | 他才是幕后指使者 |
[29:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:03] | So Frank Drexler tried to kill you. | 弗兰克·崔斯勒想要杀你 |
[29:04] | How? | 怎么说 |
[29:07] | Well, there was this guy. | 有一个人 |
[29:08] | And he was– he was following me, | 他跟踪我 |
[29:10] | and he reached into his coat. | 然后他手伸向衣服里 |
[29:12] | Oh, man, look. | 伙计 听着 |
[29:13] | There’s a lot of guys reaching into their coats, Eddie. | 手这样伸进衣服里的人到处都是 爱迪 |
[29:15] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[29:17] | I just think that you refuse to believe | 我觉得你只是不愿相信 |
[29:19] | that your father may be responsible for all this. | 元凶是你父亲 |
[29:21] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[29:22] | If somebody did try to kill you, | 如果真有人想要杀你 |
[29:23] | it was probably him. | 说不定是他 |
[29:24] | Why would my father want to kill me? | 我父亲为什么想杀我 |
[29:26] | I already took down his company. | 我已经把他公司搞垮了 |
[29:28] | – Hello. – Think about it. | -醒醒吧 -你想想 |
[29:29] | If Lyritrol is a bad drug, | 如果利立全出问题了 |
[29:31] | who benefits? | 谁是赢家 |
[29:33] | Our competition. | 我们的对手 |
[29:35] | So Frank Drexler killed Vivian. | 所以弗兰克·崔斯勒杀了薇薇安 |
[29:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:40] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:42] | Listen, Ed. Hey. | 听着 爱德 |
[29:45] | I need you to hold it together, all right? | 振作起来 行吗 |
[29:47] | Maybe you should go to California. | 或许你该去加州 |
[29:49] | Just chill out. | 放松一下 |
[29:50] | Spend some time with the family. | 和家人呆在一起 |
[29:51] | I’m not going to California. | 我不去加州 |
[29:52] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[29:54] | Uh, I gotta– I gotta figure this out. | 我得把这弄明白 |
[29:57] | Ed. Hey! | 爱德 喂 |
[30:02] | What’s going on here? | 发生什么了 |
[30:04] | All right. | 好了 |
[30:06] | I need you to tell me | 我要你告诉我 |
[30:06] | everything you told Robert about me. | 你对罗伯特说过什么关于我的话 |
[30:09] | Uh, nothing. Why? | 没说什么 怎么了 |
[30:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:14] | Did you tell him I’m a cop? | 你和他说我是警察了吗 |
[30:17] | No. | 没有 |
[30:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:19] | So Robert just called you, | 所以罗伯特就给了你一个电话 |
[30:20] | and you just got on a plane? | 然后你就飞过来了吗 |
[30:23] | No. I-I miss you. | 不是的 我想你了 |
[30:25] | And it’s all going by so fast, life, | 日子过得飞快 |
[30:30] | and I am losing my memory, Jo. | 我记性也越来越差了 乔 |
[30:34] | So I couldn’t miss a chance to see you. | 所以我不想错过来见你的机会 |
[30:38] | So tell me, what’s going on? | 告诉我 发生什么了 |
[30:44] | I’m undercover. | 我是卧底 |
[30:46] | I’m working with the FBI. | 我和联邦调查局合作 |
[30:47] | I’m trying to help them find out who killed Vivian. | 我在帮他们找出杀薇薇安的凶手 |
[30:50] | The police think that Robert had something to do with it. | 警方认为罗伯特和此案有关 |
[30:53] | He doesn’t trust me. That’s why he brought you here. | 他不相信我 所以才让你来这里 |
[30:55] | He’s going to ask you a bunch of questions. | 他肯定会问你一大堆问题 |
[30:56] | He’s going to try to catch me in a lie. | 然后当面揭穿我 |
[30:57] | Oh, I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[31:00] | – Look– – I don’t like it. | -听着 -我不喜欢这样 |
[31:02] | Listen, I need you to remember my story. | 听着 我要你记住我的故事 |
[31:05] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[31:06] | I worked for an insurance company, | 我先在保险公司工作 |
[31:08] | and then for a lawyer. | 然后是在律师事务所 |
[31:10] | I was in a bad marriage, he hit me. | 我婚姻不幸 丈夫对我实施家暴 |
[31:13] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[31:15] | Uh, in– insurance– | 保…保险 |
[31:17] | – Yes. -Insurance company. | -对 -保险公司 |
[31:19] | Lawyer. Say it. | 律师 念出来 |
[31:23] | Lawyer. | 律师 |
[31:29] | Jo. | 乔 |
[31:32] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[31:36] | I’m going to get you out of here as soon as I can. | 我会尽早带你离开这儿的 |
[31:39] | Mom, I need you to promise me, | 妈 我要你向我保证 |
[31:42] | whatever you do, | 不管发生什么 |
[31:43] | you cannot say that I’m a cop. | 你绝对不能告诉别人我是个警察 |
[31:48] | I will do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[31:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:01] | I have to go out for a few hours. | 我得出去几个钟头 |
[32:03] | Okay. | 行 |
[32:12] | What was that for? | 这是干嘛 |
[32:14] | I just love you. | 我就是爱你 |
[32:16] | I’m so glad. | 万分荣幸 |
[32:31] | 15 minutes. | 15分钟 |
[32:43] | Hey, babe. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[33:16] | “Let me not, to the marriage of true minds, | 莫让我为 |
[33:19] | admit impediments.” | 真挚心灵结合之障碍 |
[33:21] | “Love is not love | 若是遇有变节即改变 |
[33:25] | which alters when it alteration finds, | 或是被强势剥离即屈服 |
[33:28] | or bends with the remover to remove.” | 爱非真爱 |
[33:33] | “Oh, no. | 哦 那不是爱 |
[33:35] | It is an ever-fixed mark | 爱是坚定的烽火 |
[33:39] | that looks on tempests and is never shaken.” | 凝视著狂涛而不动摇 |
[33:43] | “It is the star to every wandering bark, | 爱是指引生灵的明星 |
[33:45] | whose worth’s unknown, | 高度可测 |
[33:48] | although his height be taken.” | 实价无量 |
[33:53] | “Love’s not time’s fool, | 爱不受时光影响 |
[33:56] | though rosy lips and cheeks | 即使红唇粉颊 |
[33:59] | “within his bending sickle’s compass come. | 始终无法逃脱时光之镰的摧残 |
[34:04] | “Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks, | 爱不因瞬息的改变而改变 |
[34:10] | “But bears it out even to the edge of doom. | 它岿然屹立直至末日尽头 |
[34:16] | “If this be error and upon me proved, | 若他人证明我此言虚假 |
[34:20] | I never writ, nor no man ever loved.” | 就算我从未写诗 亦无人曾爱过 |
[34:30] | Now please join us in the dining room for dinner. | 现在请各位移步到餐厅用餐吧 |
[34:38] | Beverly, it’s so good to see you again. | 贝弗莉 很高兴又见到你 |
[34:41] | We just love having your daughter | 我们欢迎您的女儿 |
[34:42] | back in our lives. | 回归我们的生活 |
[34:43] | Julian, it looks like you haven’t changed a bit. | 朱利安 你看上去一点都没变 |
[34:49] | I’ll see you at dinner. | 晚餐时再见 |
[34:55] | Wow. Your mom still hates me. | 天哪 你妈还是那么讨厌我 |
[34:57] | She does not. | 她没有 |
[34:58] | Okay, how do I get my dad | 好吧 那你告诉我怎样才能 |
[34:59] | to stop reading poems at parties? | 不让我爸在派对上念诗 |
[35:02] | You know, I actually thought it was nice. | 我倒觉得挺不错的 |
[35:03] | “Bearing it out to the edge of doom”? | 岿然屹立直至末日尽头 |
[35:06] | Really? Dad and Sofia? | 真的吗 爸爸和索菲娅 |
[35:09] | Hey. You coming? | 你不来吗 |
[35:11] | I’ll be right there. | 马上就来 |
[35:16] | Do I sense tension? | 我怎么闻到了点火药味 |
[35:18] | She just made it clear that I had my chance with you, | 她跟我说我曾有机会和你在一起 |
[35:20] | and that I should back off. | 现在我该知难而退了 |
[35:22] | So you didn’t tell her you bludgeoned me | 你没告诉她 你斩钉截铁地 |
[35:23] | with rejection. | 拒绝我了吗 |
[35:25] | Well, I’ll just let her know you could be less interested. | 那我去告诉她你根本没兴趣 |
[35:32] | But it isn’t true. | 不是的 |
[35:38] | What? | 什么 |
[35:40] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[35:41] | I don’t know, maybe– | 我不知道 也许 |
[35:43] | Maybe it’s– it’s seeing my mom | 也许是看到我妈妈 |
[35:45] | and realizing that it does go so fast, life, | 让我意识到人生苦短 |
[35:51] | but I know that it’s true. | 但感觉不会错 |
[35:54] | I am interested. | 我对你还有感觉 |
[35:57] | Julian, I’m getting lonely. | 朱利安 我一个人很无聊 |
[36:20] | Hello? | 你好 |
[36:21] | So we got the bakery pay phone dump. | 我们研究了从面包房前投币电话打出的电话 |
[36:23] | A number kept showing up over and over again, | 有一个号码反复出现 |
[36:25] | So we triangulated it. | 我们进行了三角测量 |
[36:26] | Guess where that phone is right now. | 猜猜手机现在在哪儿 |
[36:29] | It’s at the Bowers’ mansion. | 就在鲍尔斯的宅邸 |
[36:30] | You find that phone, we got our case. | 你找到它 我们就可以结案了 |
[36:33] | I’m calling it right now. | 我现在打过去 |
[36:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:05] | Your phone. | 你的电话 |
[37:09] | I-I have to take this. I-I’m sorry. | 我得接这个电话 抱歉 |
[37:12] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[37:19] | Hello? | 你好 |
[37:20] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[37:24] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[37:36] | Who was it? | 谁打来的 |
[37:38] | No one. | 没人接 |
[37:42] | It was Audrey’s phone. | 是奥德莉的手机 |
[37:43] | Go ahead. Hit me with the “I told you so.” | 继续啊 是不是要说我早跟你说了 |
[37:46] | You could punch me right back with one. | 你可以冲我来这一句 |
[37:47] | I did the detective work on the Ben-Audrey connection. | 我调查过本和奥德莉的关系 |
[37:50] | They spent a semester together in Honduras. | 他们在洪都拉斯待了一个学期 |
[37:52] | But…I think Robert followed me. | 但是 我觉得罗伯特盯上我了 |
[37:56] | He flew my mom down from San Francisco. | 他让我妈从旧金山大老远飞过来 |
[37:58] | Joanna, come on. | 乔安娜 拜托 |
[37:59] | I can’t protect you if you play reckless. | 你轻举妄动我可保护不了你 |
[38:01] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[38:03] | Just sit tight. | 静观其变 |
[38:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:13] | Was I not clear on the phone earlier? | 我之前在电话里没说清楚吗 |
[38:15] | Maybe I wasn’t clear. | 也许是我没听懂 |
[38:18] | I treasured our friendship, Robert, | 我珍视我们之间的友谊 罗伯特 |
[38:20] | and I loved Vivian. | 我也爱薇薇安 |
[38:21] | I don’t think I deserve a death sentence because of it. | 不该为这个就判我死刑吧 |
[38:24] | Dwight, we’ve been playing this game for years. | 德怀特 我们这个游戏玩得够久了 |
[38:28] | And now it’s over. | 现在游戏结束 |
[38:30] | The good guy won. | 好人赢了 |
[38:32] | Oh, you’re really good at revising history, | 你还真擅于颠倒历史 |
[38:34] | casting yourself as the hero. | 把自己塑造成英雄 |
[38:36] | But I know the truth. | 但我知道真相 |
[38:37] | And what truth is that? | 什么真相 |
[38:39] | It has occurred to me that the real reason | 我现在才醒悟你恨不得我 |
[38:41] | you are so eager to see me in the grave | 早点死的真正原因 |
[38:44] | has nothing to do with Vivian. | 和薇薇安无关 |
[38:45] | It has everything to do with Vivian. | 当然和薇薇安有关 |
[38:47] | But I am the only witness to your first crime. | 我是你初次犯罪的唯一目击者 |
[38:51] | That was not a crime, | 那算不上犯罪 |
[38:53] | and you know it. | 你清楚的 |
[38:54] | That was hell. | 那是场噩梦 |
[38:56] | I loved Catherine. | 我爱凯瑟琳 |
[38:57] | You also loved her $2 billion. | 你也爱她的20亿美元财产 |
[38:59] | Really came at an opportune time, too. | 时机真是巧啊 |
[39:02] | I mean, the stock didn’t quite perform as you had expected | 20年前股票上市时的表现 |
[39:04] | when it went public 20 years ago, did it? | 比你预期的要差吧 |
[39:06] | My family is the only thing that has ever mattered to me. | 我唯一重视的是我的家人 |
[39:09] | And money. | 还有钱 |
[39:11] | Lucky for you, they came in the same body bag. | 算你走运 她死了 你两样都有了 |
[39:15] | You sicken me. | 你让我恶心 |
[39:16] | Your sons needed their father when Catherine died. | 凯瑟琳去世时你的儿子需要父亲 |
[39:18] | So did Vivian. | 薇薇安也一样 |
[39:19] | I was the shoulder she cried on | 当她伏在我的肩膀哭泣时 |
[39:21] | while you buried your grief | 你正忙着和索菲娅翻云覆雨 |
[39:23] | between Sofia’s thighs. | 来掩藏悲伤吧 |
[39:24] | It’s time for you to go! | 你该走了 |
[39:26] | You know what, in the meantime, | 你知道吗 与此同时 |
[39:27] | you keep throwing the word “Family” around | 你总是不断提起”家庭”这个词 |
[39:29] | as an excuse for your sins. | 作为你罪行的挡箭牌 |
[39:30] | But the devil knows otherwise, Robert. | 但魔鬼知道你的罪行 罗伯特 |
[39:32] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚周年快乐 |
[39:52] | You still love him, don’t you? | 你还爱着他 对吗 |
[39:55] | He’s with somebody else. | 他有女朋友了 |
[39:57] | I missed my chance. | 我错失良机了 |
[39:58] | You never had one, baby. | 你从来就没有机会 宝贝 |
[40:01] | I heard you crying over that boy when you were 16. | 你16岁时 我听见你为这个男孩流泪 |
[40:05] | I’m telling you, | 我就告诫你 |
[40:07] | he was dangerous then, | 他是个危险的男人 |
[40:09] | and he’s only gotten worse. | 现在他变本加厉了 |
[40:11] | That’s not true. | 这不是事实 |
[40:12] | Are you forgetting about all those other girls | 你忘了和他上过床的 |
[40:14] | he was sleeping with? | 那些女孩了吗 |
[40:15] | He used you, Jo, | 他利用你 乔 |
[40:17] | and you let him. | 你却听之任之 |
[40:21] | Well, things are different now. | 现在情况不一样了 |
[40:22] | It’s a fantasy. | 都是假象 |
[40:25] | You were crazy to come back here. | 你回到这真是疯了 |
[40:30] | I think Audrey Cruz may have killed your sister. | 也许奥德莉·科鲁兹杀了你妹妹 |
[40:33] | What did you find out? | 你发现什么了 |
[40:34] | Audrey was friends with Ben Preswick. | 奥德莉和本·普雷斯维克是朋友 |
[40:36] | Now, her phone called the assassin | 她用手机打给过 |
[40:39] | that we believe killed Ben Preswick | 我们认为杀死本·普雷斯维克的杀手 |
[40:41] | And the reporter by the name of Remy Coleville. | 还有一位叫雷米·科尔维尔的记者 |
[40:43] | Now here’s the clincher. | 重点来了 |
[40:45] | The zip drive that the Lyritrol file was on, that I found | 我就在那个杀手的车里 |
[40:49] | was in that very same assassin’s car. | 找到了存有利立全资料的U盘 |
[40:52] | Do you think that Audrey cooked up a file | 有没有可能奥德莉伪造了 |
[40:55] | of fake test results | 假的测试数据 |
[40:57] | so Vivian would blow up Lyritrol? | 好让薇薇安告发利立全 |
[40:59] | Maybe Vivian was the pawn | 也许薇薇安只是 |
[41:01] | that was meant to take down your father. | 用来扳倒你父亲的一枚棋子 |
[41:04] | But she didn’t finish the job. | 但她没有完成任务 |
[41:06] | No. | 她没有 |
[41:09] | You did. | 你做到了 |
[41:41] | Okay. I’m in. | 我也没忘记你 |
[41:42] | “To the edge of doom.” | 直到末日尽头 |