时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Vivian found evidence | 薇薇安找到了证明 |
[00:01] | that proved Lyritrol’s a bad drug. | 利立全是缺陷药物的证据 |
[00:03] | I told my dad, | 我告诉了我父亲 |
[00:04] | and three days later, she was killed. | 三天之后 她被杀了 |
[00:06] | Lyritrol has just been approved by the FDA | 利立全已经获得药监局批准 |
[00:09] | Congratulations on Lyritrol. | 恭喜你在利立全上取得的成绩 |
[00:11] | Is that why you’re trying | 这就是你为什么 |
[00:12] | to help our competitors beat us to market? | 帮助我们的对手来占领市场 打败我们 |
[00:14] | I go where the money is. | 哪里有钱我就去哪里 |
[00:15] | What you saw were fake tests. | 你看到的是伪造的试验结果 |
[00:19] | Board of directors wants you to step down. | 董事会希望你下台 |
[00:21] | Did I kill Kimberly Yaeger? | 是我杀死了金伯莉·耶格尔吗 |
[00:23] | He found a golf club near the body. | 他在尸体旁发现了一根高尔夫球杆 |
[00:24] | Haverstock kept it. | 哈佛斯托克把球杆藏了起来 |
[00:26] | I did what I thought was right. | 我做了我认为是对的事情 |
[00:27] | You have no idea what’s right! | 你根本毫无是非观念 |
[00:29] | Deputy… I wonder if I might | 警官 我能不能 |
[00:31] | have a word with that young man. | 和那年轻人说几句话 |
[00:32] | If you really wanna do this, now’s the time. | 如果你真想这么做 就趁现在 |
[00:34] | I’m your father. | 我是你的亲生父亲 |
[00:36] | Wyatt, is everything okay? | 怀亚特 一切都好吧 |
[00:37] | Teo hooked me up. | 特奥帮了我 |
[00:38] | Hope my protection didn’t cost too much of your husband’s money. | 希望我的保护费没让你丈夫太放血啊 |
[00:43] | I want something to happen here. | 我想做一件事 |
[00:44] | Dump him. | 甩了他 |
[00:45] | Break his heart. Don’t break mine. | 伤他的心 别伤我的 |
[00:47] | You’re a cop. | 你是个警察 |
[00:48] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[00:53] | Oh, this is some real red dawn action here. | 这活脱脱是现实版的红色黎明行动 |
[00:53] | 2012年上映美国电影 《红色黎明2010》 | |
[00:56] | Gabe, put the evidence down, please. | 加伯 请放下证据 |
[00:58] | So what do we have on these guys? | 我们在这些人身上有什么发现 |
[01:00] | Russian mob, out of Brighton Beach. | 来自布莱顿海滩的俄罗斯黑帮 |
[01:02] | This one’s Andrei Ivanov, ex-Russian military. | 他是安德烈·伊万诺夫 前俄罗斯军官 |
[01:05] | – He’s our hit man. – What about his partner? | -他就是那个杀手 -那他的搭档呢 |
[01:07] | Well, we don’t have much to go on. | 我们掌握的线索少之又少 |
[01:08] | He’s maybe six feet tall, brown eyes. | 他大概六尺高 褐色眼睛 |
[01:10] | English is not his first language. | 母语不是英语 |
[01:11] | All right, well that narrows it down to everyone | 很好 这范围缩小得 |
[01:13] | I’ve ever had jury duty with. | 我所有陪审过的人都符合 |
[01:15] | We don’t know who he is or where he’s hiding. | 我们不知道他是谁 藏在哪里 |
[01:17] | I tried pulling the prints from the phone booth, | 我试过从电话亭提取指纹 |
[01:19] | but I got nothing. | 但一无所获 |
[01:19] | What kind of psycho kills two people and his own daughter? | 什么心理能让他杀了两人和自己的女儿 |
[01:25] | You really think that’s Robert Bowers? | 你真的认为是罗伯特·鲍尔斯吗 |
[01:28] | Well, that’s not the man I knew, but… | 这不像是我认识的他 但… |
[01:32] | It’s been 17 years, and things change. | 已经过了17年了 一切都不同了 |
[01:49] | You ready to throw some rocks? | 准备好扔石头了吗 |
[01:50] | – Yep! – Okay. | -准备好了 -好嘞 |
[01:51] | Let’s get the alligator. Come on. | 我们来砸鳄鱼 来吧 |
[01:53] | Whoa, get em. | 砸中啦 |
[01:56] | Aah! Dad, you’re gonna drop me. | 爸爸 我要掉下去啦 |
[01:58] | I wouldn’t drop you, Eddie Spaghetti. | 我不会让你掉下去的 爱迪·小意面 |
[02:00] | I would never drop you. | 永远不会 |
[02:05] | It’s time. | 时间到了 |
[02:08] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[02:11] | How do I sleep at night if I don’t? | 不然我晚上怎么能睡得着 |
[02:14] | How do you sleep at night if you do? | 这样你晚上就能睡得着了吗 |
[02:15] | It’s a big bomb. | 这是颗重磅炸弹 |
[02:20] | Do you have any other idea how to | 那你有还有别的方法 |
[02:21] | protect my wife and children? | 保护我的妻子和孩子吗 |
[02:24] | No. | 没有 |
[02:26] | But you understand what will happen next? | 你知道接下来会发生什么事吧 |
[02:31] | Nuclear winter. | 核冬天 |
[02:58] | What the hell is going on? Are we being attacked? | 到底是怎么回事 我们被攻击了吗 |
[03:05] | Turn on the TV. | 打开电视 |
[03:09] | In the effort to rush Lyritrol to market, | 因为急于将利立全面世 |
[03:13] | shortcuts were taken. | 公司走了捷径 |
[03:16] | – Lives were lost. – What is this? | -为了快速通过审批流程 -这是什么 |
[03:18] | to fast track the approval process, | 很多人死了 |
[03:21] | The trial results were altered to hide the deaths | 试验结果被修改 死亡被隐瞒 |
[03:24] | of 27 people in Thailand, | 泰国死了27个 |
[03:28] | 19 people in Mexico, | 墨西哥死了19个 |
[03:29] | 25 in Poland, for an overall death toll | 波兰25个 在五个国家中 |
[03:33] | of 107 participants in over five different countries. | 死亡人数总共达到107人 |
[03:38] | Rather than conducting another round of trials | 公司没有进行另一轮试验 |
[03:40] | to perfect the drug, the data was falsified | 来改良药物 取而代之的是伪造数据 |
[03:43] | and the people who died during the testing | 试验中死亡的人们 |
[03:45] | were deleted from the roster. | 都从名册中删除了 |
[03:46] | And the victims’ families were paid off | 受害者的家属都收到了封口费 |
[03:48] | in exchange for their silence. | 从而让他们保持缄默 |
[03:50] | The claims were originally brought to my attention | 我最初注意到这情况 |
[03:52] | by one of the researchers who oversaw | 是由于一位在泰国亲眼目睹 |
[03:54] | the Lyritrol drug trials in Thailand. | 利立全药物试验的研究人员 |
[03:56] | But as founder and CEO of the company | 作为以他名字命名的公司的 |
[03:58] | that bears his name, my father is ultimately | 创始人和首席执行官 我父亲应该 |
[04:00] | responsible for everything | 对鲍尔斯制药生产的所有产品 |
[04:02] | that Bowers Pharmaceutical produces. | 付全部的责任 |
[04:05] | Unfortunately, this evidence only recently | 遗憾的是 我最近才看到证据 |
[04:07] | came to my attention, or I would have acted sooner. | 否则我会更早地展开行动 |
[04:10] | I should have acted sooner. | 我理应更早地展开行动 |
[04:13] | Lives could have been saved. | 或许就能挽救这些生命了 |
[04:15] | Is this connected in any way to your sister’s murder? | 这和你妹妹的死有关吗 |
[04:28] | That was Edward Bowers, claiming his father’s company | 爱德华鲍尔斯 揭露他父亲的公司 |
[04:31] | tried to cover up a killer drug. | 试图掩盖一种致命的药物 |
[04:33] | This is all very surprising, given the… | 这真是令人震惊… |
[04:35] | Is this why Vivian was murdered? | 这是薇薇安被杀的原因吗 |
[04:37] | No! | 不 |
[04:39] | Is what he’s saying about Lyritrol true? | 他说的有关利立全的内容都是真的吗 |
[04:41] | – Of course not. – Dad, this is Edward. | -当然不是 -爸爸 那是爱德华 |
[04:44] | This is your son! What is happening? | 是你的儿子 这是怎么回事 |
[04:46] | He’s not my son, not anymore. | 他不是我儿子 再也不是了 |
[04:48] | Did you know he was going to do this? | 你之前知道他会这么做吗 |
[04:51] | He thinks his father killed Vivian | 他认为因为掩盖利立全的真相 |
[04:53] | over the Lyritrol cover-up, I mean it’s a bold move. | 他父亲杀了薇薇安 这是个大胆的举动 |
[04:56] | He goes public, he protects himself. | 他公开露面 保护了他自己 |
[04:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:59] | All right, so we’re trying to find a link between Robert | 我们得找到罗伯特和死去的俄罗斯人 |
[05:01] | and the dead Russian. | 之间的联系 |
[05:01] | So we need to watch him like a hawk right now. | 我们得像老鹰看猎物一样盯着他 |
[05:03] | If he’s gonna break, it’s gonna happen now. | 如果他有破绽 就快露馅了 |
[05:05] | Gabe and I will work this from the Russian angle. | 加伯和我从俄罗斯人的角度入手 |
[05:07] | No, I got it. | 不 我来查 |
[05:08] | All right, and, please, just be careful. | 好 还有拜托你 小心点 |
[05:13] | It’s not that bad, Julian. | 没这么糟 朱利安 |
[05:14] | I mean, sure, it’s not good, | 我是说 情况的确不妙 |
[05:16] | but it’s just one drug. | 但这只是一种药 |
[05:18] | – They’ll be so many others. – Do you even hear | -还会有很多其他的 -你真的听到 |
[05:19] | what they’re saying, and you’re saying it’s not that bad? | 他们怎么说了吗 你居然说没这么糟 |
[05:23] | 100 people died because of Lyritrol and they’re saying | 一百个人因为利立全死了 而且他们说 |
[05:26] | my father covered it up. | 我爸爸掩盖了这一切 |
[05:27] | I was just trying to– | 我只是想… |
[05:32] | I need Kaling and Bainbridge and my lawyers to find out | 我需要卡菱和班布里奇 还有我的律师 |
[05:34] | What the hell is going on. | 给我搞清楚到底是怎么回事 |
[05:35] | I’ll just– I’ll give you some space. | 我给你些空间 不打扰了 |
[05:48] | – Hello? – Are you watching this? | -喂 -你在看吗 |
[05:51] | Where the hell are you? It sounds like Niagara Falls. | 你在哪里 听起来像尼亚加拉大瀑布 |
[05:53] | – Julian Bowers bathroom. – What? | -朱利安·鲍尔斯的浴室 -什么 |
[05:55] | Why? Mission accomplished. Get the hell out of there. | 为什么 任务完成了 快离开 |
[05:58] | It’s time to celebrate. | 是时候庆祝了 |
[06:00] | – Frank– – did you hear those reporters? | -弗兰克 -你听到记者怎么说了吗 |
[06:03] | They made it sound like Robert killed Vivian. | 他们说得就像罗伯特杀了薇薇安 |
[06:05] | As founder and CEO of the company– | 作为公司的创始人和首席执行官 |
[06:05] | Holy crap. This is fantastic. | 天哪 真是太棒了 |
[06:16] | Robert…Robert! | 罗伯特 罗伯特 |
[06:19] | I know you’re angry and I know you’re hurt, | 我知道你感到愤怒 你感到受伤 |
[06:21] | But you need to focus. | 但你必须集中精神 |
[06:22] | How did he get this alleged evidence? | 想想他是怎么拿到这些所谓的证据的 |
[06:24] | What? | 什么 |
[06:25] | Was he working with someone at Bowers? | 是不是有鲍尔斯制药的内部员工和他串通 |
[06:27] | You need to find out who’s on your side. | 你要找出谁才是真正站你这边的 |
[07:06] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[07:06] | Joanna, we are in damage control mode. | 乔安娜 公司正式进入危控状态 |
[07:08] | Get me Julian, Seabrook– | 帮我把朱利安和西布鲁克叫来 |
[07:10] | He’s been calling. | 他已经打过电话来了 |
[07:11] | and Tom Vanderfield from legal. | 还有法规部的汤姆·范德菲尔德 |
[07:12] | Oh, and I need you to go downstairs to HR. | 我还要你下楼通知人力部 |
[07:14] | There’s a company-wide polygraph. | 对全公司进行一次测谎 |
[07:16] | I’m sorry, did you say polygraph? | 抱歉 您是说要测谎吗 |
[07:19] | Look, we both saw Edward’s press conference. | 我们都看了爱德华的新闻发布会 |
[07:20] | That house is on fire right now. | 那一家现在肯定倍感煎熬 |
[07:22] | Just wish I could have seen Robert’s reaction of being | 真可惜 我没能看到罗伯特看见他在 |
[07:24] | accused of murder on national TV. | 国家电视台被指控为凶手时的反应 |
[07:26] | His reaction? He blew a solid gold gasket. | 他的反应吗 勃然大怒 大发雷霆 |
[07:30] | And now I have to take a polygraph. | 还有我得去参加一次测谎 |
[07:32] | Oh, crap. | 见鬼 |
[07:33] | Okay, look, you know the trick to that is, right? | 你知道通过测谎的技巧 对吧 |
[07:35] | You just have to regulate your heartbeat. | 只要调节好心跳就行 |
[07:37] | Do you know how to do that? | 你知道该怎么做吗 |
[07:37] | Oh, I’m working on a plan right now. | 我现在正准备实施一个计划 |
[07:42] | This is a disaster. Our stock is hemorrhaging. | 这简直是灾难 我们的股票在大跌 |
[07:45] | Lyritrol is dead. | 利立全完了 |
[07:46] | I’m getting cash to the stock promoter. | 我准备拿现金去找股票操盘手 |
[07:48] | His people will make sure the stock doesn’t drop past 30. | 他的人会帮我们确保股价下跌不超过30% |
[07:50] | How is that legal? | 那合法吗 |
[07:52] | Good question, because we have so many options. | 问得好 因为我们还有”很多别的选择” |
[07:54] | I’m sure the board and Wall Street will happily | 我肯定董事会和华尔街都会 |
[07:57] | forgive us for being asleep at the wheel. | 很乐意”原谅”我们的玩忽职守 |
[07:58] | Us? This is your ass, Robert. | 我们 这是你惹的麻烦 罗伯特 |
[08:00] | We tried to warn you about evidence. | 我们提醒过你证据的事 |
[08:02] | Don’t you think that we should be trying | 难道不应该有人出来解释一下 |
[08:03] | to figure out what’s going on here? | 到底发生了什么事吗 |
[08:04] | If Edward’s claims about Lyritrol are founded? | 爱德华对利立全的质疑到底是不是捏造的 |
[08:07] | That ship sailed, buddy. | 那事已经没人关心了 兄弟 |
[08:08] | Julian, you need to go and talk to the press. | 朱利安 你应该去通报媒体 |
[08:10] | And tell them what? | 告诉他们什么 |
[08:11] | That your brother has been under extreme pressure. | 就说你哥哥最近精神压力很大 |
[08:14] | That his wife is leaving him. | 他的妻子正和他分居 |
[08:15] | That he attacked you at the stockholder meeting. | 他还在股东会议上袭击你 |
[08:17] | – I hit him first. – Who cares? | -我先打的他 -谁在意呢 |
[08:19] | Go for the jugular, bring up Kimberly Yaeger. | 直取要害 重提金伯莉·耶格尔的案子 |
[08:20] | Shut up, Phil. | 闭嘴 菲尔 |
[08:23] | Julian, smile and tell them what you know is true. | 朱利安 微笑地告诉他们你所知道的事实 |
[08:25] | Lyritrol is a great drug, | 利立全是一种了不起的药 |
[08:27] | Edward is wrong, and we’re looking into the allegations. | 爱德华在胡说 我们正在调查他的指控 |
[08:29] | What if he’s not wrong? | 要是他没说错呢 |
[08:32] | I need to find out what really happened. | 我要挖掘出真相 |
[08:35] | Edward’s live on MSNBC tomorrow. | 爱德华明天会上微软全国有线台的直播节目 |
[08:37] | You need to get your family in line. | 你必须得摆平你的家人 |
[08:40] | Julian needs to talk, and Edward needs to shut up. | 找朱利安谈谈 再让爱德华闭嘴 |
[08:44] | If you lose control, you won’t be perceived | 要是你让局势失控 那我们也会认为 |
[08:46] | as fit to run this company. | 你不再是经营公司的合适人选 |
[08:53] | – How you holding up? – Terrible. | -你们还能撑住吗 -糟透了 |
[08:55] | I don’t understand. | 我就不明白了 |
[08:55] | I personally oversaw the Lyritrol trials. | 我私下审查了利立全的测试结果 |
[08:58] | The test results were everything that you hope for. | 测试结果完全和我所期望的一致 |
[09:00] | So what happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[09:01] | Either Edward is right, and someone–perhaps my father, | 要么爱德华说得对 有人 可能是我父亲 |
[09:04] | covered up bad test results, | 隐瞒了失败的测试结果 |
[09:05] | or Edward’s finally snapped. | 要么就是爱德华的疯言疯语 |
[09:07] | – Well, you better find out. – Listen to me. | -那你最好找出真相 -听我说 |
[09:09] | I need you to know, I would never condone | 我要你知道 在所有测试完成之前 |
[09:11] | the rollout of a drug unless every kink had been worked out. | 我绝不允许药物流出市场 |
[09:14] | If Lyritrol is faulty, | 如果利立全真的有问题 |
[09:15] | it’s not because I’m a profiteer, | 那不是因为我想牟取暴利 |
[09:16] | it’s because I’m a damn fool. | 而是因为我是个大傻瓜 |
[09:20] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[09:23] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[09:28] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[09:29] | Um, you gonna take the polygraph? | 你要去测谎吗 |
[09:31] | Oh, we all have to. | 我们都得去 |
[09:35] | Well, take a sedative if you have anything to hide. | 如果有什么想隐瞒的 事先吃点镇静剂 |
[09:40] | Is your name Joanna Padget? | 你的名字叫乔安娜·帕吉特吗 |
[09:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:45] | Are you Robert Bowers’ assistant? | 你是罗伯特·鲍尔斯的秘书吗 |
[09:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:50] | Have you ever met a person by the name of Ben Preswick? | 你见过一个叫本·普雷斯维克的人吗 |
[09:54] | No. | 没有 |
[10:05] | Senator Haverstock, your 12:30 is here. | 参议员哈佛斯托克 您12点30约的人到了 |
[10:08] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[10:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:11] | Wow, kudos on the primitive art, bio-dad. | 这些原始风格的艺术品挺不错 亲生爸爸 |
[10:16] | Thanks, kid. I’m glad you came. | 谢谢 孩子 很高兴你能来 |
[10:19] | Well, I was glad to get out of that house. | 我很高兴能从那家里出来透透气 |
[10:22] | Not a good day to be a Bowers, huh? | 鲍尔斯家最近不走运 是吧 |
[10:24] | – I read the news. – Yep. | -我看过新闻了 -是啊 |
[10:26] | We’ll seek out soup. | 我们出去喝汤吧 |
[10:30] | Good food for a bad day. I know a place. | 时运不济的时候吃些好东西 我认识一家店 |
[10:34] | Huh? | 请吧 |
[10:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:40] | All right. | 好吧 那个 |
[10:43] | Second wife, no kids, fake tan. | 别人的第二任妻子 没孩子 人工晒肤 |
[10:46] | How can you tell? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:47] | From the size of that stupid ring. | 从那个傻帽戒指的尺寸就能看出来 |
[10:49] | Her hips are smaller than mine, and also, she’s orange. | 她的屁股比我还小 还有她的皮肤是橙色的 |
[10:52] | Okay. My turn. | 好了 轮到我了 |
[10:54] | Uh-oh. | 真糟糕 |
[10:55] | Business deal gone bad. | 生意失败 |
[10:56] | Has to ask Mama to bail him out, again. | 又要让妈妈借钱拉他一把 |
[10:59] | Nice. | 说得好 |
[11:01] | This is fun. | 这挺有趣的 |
[11:04] | Do me. | 说说我吧 |
[11:07] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[11:09] | Giant, hairy narcissist | 有能力 有手段的自恋主义者 |
[11:13] | who’s pretending to be interested | 假装对自己的私生女很感兴趣 |
[11:15] | in his illegitimate daughter, when all he really wants is… | 但其实是为了… |
[11:20] | Fill in the blank. | 请接下去说吧 |
[11:22] | Wow. Smart as a whip, and direct. | 聪明绝顶 一针见血 |
[11:25] | – You get that from me. – Just tell me. | -是我遗传给你的 -快说吧 |
[11:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:31] | I’m dying. | 我快死了 |
[11:33] | Of leukemia. | 得了白血病 |
[11:38] | Is that what all those pills were about? | 所以才要吃那么多药吗 |
[11:39] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:41] | I need a bone marrow transplant. | 我需要骨髓移植 |
[11:44] | It’s very hard to find a match. | 但很难找到配型 |
[11:46] | I’ve looked. | 我调查过了 |
[11:49] | You’re my best chance. | 你是最好的配型对象 |
[11:51] | I suppose I was hoping to endear myself to you, | 我想如果能和你关系亲密一些 |
[11:53] | and you might save my life. | 也许你会愿意救我一命 |
[11:56] | That’s not what I was expecting. | 我可没想过这个 |
[11:58] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[11:59] | We can’t be sure you’re a match, though, | 我们不能确定你一定能配型成功 |
[12:01] | but it is a simple blood test. | 不过只要简单验一次血就能知道 |
[12:04] | So all of this, it was just– | 所以你做的这些 只是为了… |
[12:08] | I could tell you that there was a hole in my heart | 我可以告诉你与你的相见 |
[12:10] | that was filled the day I met you, | 弥补了我内心的空洞 |
[12:12] | but I… I don’t want to lie. | 但我不想撒谎 |
[12:16] | On the other hand, you seem pretty fantastic. | 而且另一方面 你真的很棒 |
[12:25] | You know, I’m only 16. | 你知道 我才16岁 |
[12:27] | If I say yes, | 要是答应的话 |
[12:30] | I have to get my parents to sign off on this. | 我得先征得父母的同意 |
[12:32] | You let me worry about that. | 这交给我就行了 |
[12:36] | All right. | 好 |
[12:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:57] | Is that even a serious question? | 你这是明知故问吗 |
[12:59] | So innocent people wouldn’t die. | 无辜的人不该枉死 |
[13:01] | And you could’ve done this in a quieter way, | 当我告诉你死亡人数的时候 |
[13:03] | when I told you about the fatalities. | 你本来有机会私下里处理的 |
[13:05] | You didn’t even blink. | 你却眼睛都不眨一下 |
[13:08] | Everything has a cost. | 凡事都有代价的 |
[13:11] | And you don’t get to be me by blinking. | 你倒是会眨眼睛 可你不是我 |
[13:13] | Oh, well then I guess I don’t get to be you. | 我确实不是你 |
[13:16] | Did you even look into it at all? | 你到底有没有调查过 |
[13:18] | I looked into the source… | 我调查了来源… |
[13:21] | Your sister. | 你妹妹 |
[13:23] | Say her name. | 说她的名字啊 |
[13:30] | Did you have Vivian killed because of this? | 你是因为这个把薇薇安害死了吗 |
[13:37] | You are weak and pathetic. | 你既懦弱又可悲 |
[13:41] | You dropped your bomb, | 你闯了祸 |
[13:43] | and now I have to clean up your mess. | 我得帮你收拾残局 |
[13:45] | Again! | 又是这样 |
[13:48] | Shut your mouth. Stop talking to the press. | 闭上你的嘴 停止和媒体交流 |
[13:53] | No. | 不行 |
[13:58] | What you have destroyed today, | 你今天破坏的一切 |
[14:03] | you will never get back. | 以后永远无法弥补回来了 |
[14:16] | Markets are continuing to adjust | 市场大众目前仍在讨论 |
[14:18] | to the shocking accusations | 继承人爱德华·鲍尔斯 |
[14:19] | of Bowers Pharmaceutical scion Edward Bowers. | 对鲍尔斯制药的的惊人指控 |
[14:22] | Joanna, I need you to go to the bank. | 乔安娜 你去趟银行 |
[14:26] | Cash this check and run it over | 把支票里的钱取出来 |
[14:28] | to Millworth investment securities. | 交给米尔沃什投资证券 |
[14:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:32] | That’s a lot of money. | 数目不小啊 |
[14:33] | Can’t you send it electronically? | 电子转账不行吗 |
[14:35] | No, can’t leave a paper trail. | 不行 不能留下书面记录 |
[14:38] | They’re stock promoters. They only take cash. | 他们是股票推手 只收现金 |
[14:41] | We need to stop the bleeding. | 我们需要阻止股价的下跌 |
[14:49] | I’m blocked in. | 我的车被堵住了 |
[14:57] | I’m blocked in. | 我的车被堵住了 |
[15:05] | You want this to be you? | 你也想这样吗 |
[15:08] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[15:09] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[15:18] | Drive! | 开车 |
[15:27] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[15:34] | None of this needs to be happening. | 事情不必发展到这一步的 |
[15:37] | I was looking for Andrei, | 我要找的是安德烈 |
[15:38] | and maybe you just happened to be at the bakery shop. | 你可能只是碰巧在面包店门口 |
[15:41] | And that’s it. It can just be that. | 仅此而已 我也不会多说 |
[15:43] | He can take the fall for the whole thing. | 一切都是他的问题 |
[15:48] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[15:51] | You don’t want to do this. | 你就此收手为好 |
[16:04] | You have the file? | 文件拿来了吗 |
[16:06] | There you go. | 给你 |
[16:08] | It’s a sad read. | 读起来很伤感 |
[16:11] | I wish I could have read it yesterday. | 要是昨天看到就好了 |
[16:12] | Yeah, well I tried to tell you about it, | 我本来想跟你说的 |
[16:13] | but you punched me in the face. | 但是你却冲我脸上招呼了一拳 |
[16:14] | Well, you were acting like a maniac, | 当时你就跟疯子一样 |
[16:16] | and I still don’t believe it. | 我至今都不敢相信 |
[16:17] | Do you ever think the reason | 你有没有想过 |
[16:19] | Lyritrol was held back by the FDA was legitimate, | 药监局搁置利立全的原因是合理的 |
[16:22] | that Haverstock had nothing to do with it? | 而哈佛斯托克与此无关 |
[16:24] | No. I never thought that. | 从未想过 |
[16:29] | Do you have any idea how it was pushed through? | 那你知道后来是怎么通过的吗 |
[16:30] | Yeah, I bribed Shelly Webb. | 知道 我贿赂了谢利·韦伯 |
[16:35] | You remind me of dad, | 除了勇于承认这点 |
[16:36] | except for the part where you admit it. | 你跟老爸真是一个模子里刻出来的 |
[16:37] | Read the file. Over 100 people died. | 看看文件 一百多人死了 |
[16:40] | Dad used overseas hush money. | 老爸在海外用了封口费 |
[16:42] | Yeah, thanks. I saw your performance piece. | 知道 我看过你的精彩演说 |
[16:45] | How did all that attention make you feel? | 成为焦点的感觉怎么样 |
[16:46] | Look, of the 100 people who died, | 死亡的一百多人中 |
[16:48] | 25% of them were kids. | 四分之一是儿童 |
[16:53] | I held that back from the press | 我之所以没跟媒体说这个 |
[16:55] | because I didn’t want to hurt you. | 是因为我不想伤害你 |
[16:57] | I just did what I had to do. | 我也是不得已而为之 |
[17:09] | The SEC and the FDA announced | 安全交易委员会和药监局宣称 |
[17:11] | they are independently opening investigations | 他们会分别独立调查 |
[17:13] | into Bowers Pharmaceuticals over their new proposed drug. | 鲍尔斯制药旗下的新药品 |
[17:19] | Hey, Bowers, we’ve got some questions. | 鲍尔斯 请回答几个问题 |
[17:22] | Mr. Bowers, are the allegations true? | 鲍尔斯先生 指控属实吗 |
[17:24] | Did you have something to do with your sister’s death? | 你和你姐姐的死有关系吗 |
[17:26] | There were people counting on you. | 有很多人指望着你 |
[17:27] | You gave them hope, and then just– | 你给了他们希望 但却… |
[17:31] | You’re a monster! | 你是个禽兽 |
[17:35] | 纽约市警察局 保管场 | |
[17:36] | Ohh, freezing. | 真冷啊 |
[17:38] | Why couldn’t our dead Russian hit man | 我们死掉的俄罗斯杀手 |
[17:39] | have taken the subway like everyone else? | 就不能和别人一样搭地铁吗 |
[17:42] | So Andrei’s apartment was clean, | 安德烈的公寓里没什么发现 |
[17:43] | and you’re telling me the car’s a bust too? | 你想说车里也不会有发现吗 |
[17:45] | I don’t think so, man. Hand me the keys. | 我看未必 给我钥匙 |
[17:58] | Hey, genius, | 天才 |
[17:59] | You want to start the car, you’ve got to turn it clockwise. | 要发动车得顺时针转 |
[18:01] | Look, man. | 听着 |
[18:03] | I came up in narcotics, all right? | 我之前是毒品调查科的 |
[18:04] | All these dealers– they got trap doors | 这种人都是用暗格 |
[18:06] | to hide their stashes in. | 藏东西的 |
[18:08] | You just got to get the right combination | 只要开关组合得当 |
[18:09] | of switches to open it. | 就能打开 |
[18:14] | It could be radios and wipers, | 可能是广播和雨刷器 |
[18:16] | it could be–hello. | 还可能是…看吧 |
[18:26] | Jump drive. | U盘 |
[18:27] | Holy crap. | 天呐 |
[18:30] | Who didn’t check the freakin’ ashtray? | 谁不知道查一下该死的烟灰缸 |
[18:35] | Agent Moreno. | 我是莫雷诺探员 |
[18:38] | Yeah, I put a flag out on Teo Agresar. | 对 是我说要注意特奥·奥格里塞的 |
[18:39] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:41] | Yeah, bring him in. | 好 带他过来 |
[18:44] | Guns and dope, Teo. | 贩卖枪支毒品 特奥 |
[18:46] | You got 30 seconds to tell me | 给你30秒 告诉我 |
[18:48] | why Sofia Bowers gave you a bag | 为什么索菲娅·鲍尔斯给了你 |
[18:49] | full of cash, or you’re doing major time. | 一袋子现金 否则你就等着服刑吧 |
[18:52] | It’s for protection. | 是保护费 |
[18:53] | Protection? | 保护费 |
[18:54] | Protection from who? From you? | 她要躲谁 你吗 |
[18:56] | Nah. It’s not for her, it’s for some dude. | 不是 不是为她的 是为某个男人 |
[19:05] | Why are you making me pull teeth here? Hmm? | 非得要我一点一点地撬吗 |
[19:08] | Some dude? Who? Who’s some dude? | 某个男人 谁 哪个男人 |
[19:09] | Wyatt Scott. | 怀亚特·斯科特 |
[19:11] | He’s doing state time in Pennsylvania. | 他在宾夕法尼亚休假 |
[19:13] | I slipped the Latin kings some cash, | 我分了一部分给那里的”拉丁王” |
[19:15] | They look out for him. | 他们会关照他的 |
[19:16] | Okay, and what is | 怀亚特·斯科特 |
[19:16] | Wyatt Scott to Sofia Bowers? | 和索菲娅·鲍尔斯是什么关系 |
[19:18] | Man, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:21] | That’s your job. | 那是你的工作 |
[19:26] | Hey, what about me? | 别不管我了啊 |
[19:27] | The market bears have been out in force today, | 由于鲍尔斯制药的缘故 股价持续暴跌 |
[19:29] | led by the continuing plunge of Bowers Pharmaceutical. | 致使股市进入熊市 |
[19:34] | Your temp let me walk in. | 你的临时工让我进来的 |
[19:36] | Amazing how many doors will open | 只需一盒国会的M&M巧克力 |
[19:38] | with a box of congressional M&M’s. | 无数大门为你打开 |
[19:43] | God, I wish I had a gun in my desk. | 天啊 我真希望我抽屉里有把枪 |
[19:45] | Yeah, well, I need to let you know | 好吧 我是想让你知道 |
[19:47] | that I’ve been in touch with Mia. | 我和米娅联系过了 |
[19:49] | – You motherf– – Oh, just wait. | -你个畜生 -等等 |
[19:50] | Please just listen. | 听我说完 |
[19:52] | I’m dying. | 我快死了 |
[19:55] | I have Leukemia. | 我得了白血病 |
[19:57] | I need… a bone marrow transplant. | 我需要骨髓移植 |
[20:01] | I asked Mia if she would take the test | 我问米娅是否愿意接受检查 |
[20:04] | to see if she was a match, | 看看是否匹配 |
[20:06] | but she’ll need your permission. | 但她得要征得你的同意 |
[20:12] | Your timing is uncanny, Dwight. | 你真会挑时间啊 德怀特 |
[20:15] | You said my name. You actually used my name. | 你叫我名字了 你直呼我名了 |
[20:17] | Get a hold of yourself. | 控制一下你的情绪 |
[20:20] | I want the golf club. | 我要高尔夫球杆 |
[20:21] | Ah, Bobby, that golf club’s the only thing | 鲍比 那根高尔夫球杆是唯一 |
[20:23] | stopping you from letting the world know | 能阻止你将我与一个未成年少女 |
[20:25] | that I had a child with an underage girl. | 生了孩子的事情公诸于众的东西 |
[20:27] | That was the deal. | 那本来都说好的 |
[20:30] | New deal. | 那换一个 |
[20:33] | I want to protect my family. | 我想要保护我的家人 |
[20:35] | You want to live. | 你想要活下去 |
[20:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:43] | You got me. | 如你所愿 |
[20:44] | Done. | 成交 |
[20:49] | Ah, protect your family. | 说到保护你的家人 |
[20:51] | You sure you don’t want to just send Eddie to jail | 你确定你不想把爱迪送进监狱 |
[20:54] | for ratting you out to the press? | 毕竟他在媒体面前出卖了你 |
[20:57] | Same old Bobby. | 还是老样子 |
[20:59] | You do love to nurse a grudge. | 你可超爱记仇的 |
[21:01] | I’ll send Rayburn. | 我会把雷伯恩送进去的 |
[21:03] | We’re done here. | 我们谈完了 |
[21:05] | Yeah. | 行 |
[21:10] | It’s Joanna. Leave me a message. | 我是乔安娜 请留言 |
[21:12] | Hey, Joanna, it’s me. | 乔安娜 是我 |
[21:14] | Got a lot to tell you, but here’s the headline. | 有一大堆事要和你说 但我长话短说 |
[21:15] | So we found a jump drive in the Russian’s vehicle. | 在俄罗斯人的车里我们找到了一个闪盘 |
[21:18] | It was the Lyritrol file. | 里面装有利立全的文件 |
[21:20] | Ben said Vivian had it on her the night she died. | 本曾说过薇薇安死的那晚带着它 |
[21:22] | I don’t know, maybe Robert paid the Russians | 我不清楚 可能是罗伯特雇他们 |
[21:24] | to kill Vivian and take the file from her. | 杀了薇薇安 拿走文件 |
[21:27] | Where are you anyway? Call me back. | 还有你在哪儿 回我电话 |
[21:39] | Turn here. | 这里转弯 |
[21:51] | I have money. | 我有钱 |
[21:52] | I have $1/2 million cash in that suitcase, right there. | 我包里装了50万现金 就在那儿 |
[21:55] | Just open it up and look for yourself. | 你自己打开看看 |
[23:14] | You’re a monster! | 你这个禽兽 |
[23:17] | You’re a monster! | 你这个禽兽 |
[23:19] | Oh, come on, Audrey, | 别这样 奥德莉 |
[23:20] | where’s your sense of schadenfreude? | 你幸灾乐祸的表情呢 |
[23:25] | So, Ben, I hear you’re dating Vivian Bowers. | 本 听说你在和薇薇安·鲍尔斯在一起 |
[23:28] | You’ve come a long way from those dorks in computer science. | 看来你不再是什么计算机书呆子了啊 |
[23:31] | Oh, bite me, Audie. | 关你什么事 小奥 |
[23:32] | You’re playing above your game. | 你玩不起这样的女人 |
[23:33] | She’ll get bored, you know. | 你知道她总有一天会厌的 |
[23:34] | Ah, she’s not like that. She’s not interested in money. | 她不是那样的 她不是拜金女 |
[23:36] | Don’t be naive. | 别傻了 |
[23:37] | You’re looking at a lifetime of being her “Plus one.” | 你不过是她的备胎而已 |
[23:43] | I might have a way to put you in a whole new tax bracket, | 我也许有办法帮你升个档次 |
[23:46] | help Vivian see you as an equal. | 让薇薇安看得起你 |
[23:50] | What, are you talking about a job? | 你是在说什么工作吗 |
[23:52] | I’m talking about an opportunity. | 我说的是一个机会 |
[24:02] | Look, feelings, not my wheelhouse. | 听着 琢磨人的想法 不是我拿手的 |
[24:05] | Lady feelings, definitely not my wheelhouse. | 捉摸女人的心思 我更加一窍不通 |
[24:07] | So maybe you got the hots for Julian Bowers. | 也许你对朱利安·鲍尔斯念念不忘 |
[24:10] | Fine. But what I think I’m intuiting is some guilt, | 没问题 但直觉告诉我他们不清白 |
[24:12] | re: Vivian Bowers, | 特别是薇薇安·鲍尔斯的谋杀 |
[24:13] | and I am saying, let it go. | 我告诉你 别去想了 |
[24:15] | She was a junkie. | 她是个瘾君子 |
[24:16] | She was probably murdered by another junkie. | 说不定被另一个瘾君子杀了 |
[24:18] | – It’s not our problem. – I know. | -这跟我们无关 -我知道 |
[24:20] | Would you stop with the pen? You’re making me crazy. | 你能别再按笔了吗 你快让我抓狂了 |
[24:22] | …has long been aware of the many deaths | …早已知道试验引起的 |
[24:25] | resulting from the trial… | 诸多死亡… |
[24:27] | I don’t know what’s happening for you, Audrey, | 我不知道你怎么了 奥德莉 |
[24:29] | but if you lose control of this thing, | 但如果你因为这事失控了 |
[24:30] | I will be very disappointed. | 我会非常失望的 |
[24:32] | I’ve got it, Frank. | 我知道了 弗兰克 |
[24:36] | The drug isn’t even on the market yet. | 药品还没有进入市场 |
[24:38] | I don’t want to seem insensitive, | 我并非麻木不仁 |
[24:41] | but people die in drug trials all the time. | 但是试验中总会有人死的 |
[24:43] | A lot of people died, Robert. | 许多人死了 罗伯特 |
[24:46] | And the documents that Edward released | 爱德华公布出来的文件上写 |
[24:47] | say that you covered it up and paid the families | 你隐瞒死亡结果并从 |
[24:50] | out of this offshore account called Zono Corp. | 一个叫佐奴公司的海外账户拿钱赔偿给相关家属 |
[24:52] | I don’t have an offshore account. | 我没有什么海外账户 |
[24:54] | I’ve never heard of Zono Corp. | 我从没听过佐奴公司 |
[24:56] | Look, it doesn’t matter. | 听着 这无关紧要 |
[24:59] | You have a billion-dollar | 你现在手头上 |
[25:01] | class action shareholders’ lawsuit on your hands. | 有一桩十亿的股东集体诉讼案 |
[25:03] | That’s why we have a billion dollars in corporate insurance. | 所以我们才买了十亿的企业保险 |
[25:05] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你没听懂 |
[25:08] | The allegation will be that Robert acted illegally | 他们会指控罗伯特犯了法 |
[25:11] | and that pierces the corporate veil. | 打破了公司屏障 |
[25:13] | Your lawsuits could run into hundreds of millions of dollars. | 这起诉讼金额可能高达数亿 |
[25:16] | What is he saying? | 他什么意思 |
[25:17] | He means that you and I could be personally liable. | 意思是你和我可能要负法律责任 |
[25:22] | Tom, this whole thing is a fairy tale. | 汤姆 这整件事都是天方夜谭 |
[25:24] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[25:25] | Are you saying that we could lose everything? | 你是说我们可能会一无所有吗 |
[25:27] | Yeah. | 是 |
[25:29] | – The company? – Mm-hmm. | -公司没了 -恩 |
[25:31] | The house, everything? | 房子也没了 所有都没了吗 |
[25:34] | I’m not going to let that happen. | 我不会让它发生的 |
[25:40] | Edward really screwed us. | 爱德华真害死我们了 |
[25:42] | I don’t know how we’re gonna get out of this one. | 我不知道这次我们该如何应付 |
[25:46] | A spokesperson for Bowers Pharmaceutical | 鲍尔斯制药的一位发言人 |
[25:48] | strenuously denied the allegations that Lyritrol trials | 极力否认了利立全试验中 |
[25:51] | have killed over 100 people… | 死亡人数超过100人的指控… |
[25:53] | Julian, it’s such a mess. What’s going on? | 朱利安 这太糟了 怎么了 |
[25:55] | I’ve been on the phone for hours | 我打了好几个小时的电话 |
[25:56] | with every test supervisor in five countries, | 和五个国家的每一位试验监管员都谈了 |
[25:58] | and none of this makes any sense. | 但完全说不通 |
[26:03] | You are great at what you do, Julian, | 你尽责了 朱利安 |
[26:05] | and you are a fine human being. | 而且你也是个好人 |
[26:07] | Stop torturing yourself. | 别再折磨自己了 |
[26:09] | If I did this, if I was negligent in any way– | 如果是我造成的 是我在哪儿疏忽了 |
[26:11] | Sometimes things happen that are out of our control, | 有时事情就是会失控 |
[26:15] | but you can’t undo them, | 而你又无法挽救 |
[26:16] | so it’s best to just let them disappear | 最好就是让它们 |
[26:18] | behind you in the rearview mirror, | 统统从你的视线里消失 |
[26:20] | or you will drive yourself insane. | 不然你就要把自己逼疯了 |
[26:24] | Well, that’s easy for you to say. | 你说得可轻巧 |
[26:27] | You won, right? | 你赢了 不是吗 |
[26:28] | Lyritrol’s a dud, | 利立全已经废了 |
[26:30] | and now Kirschner-Sims can roll Xyrix uncontested. | 现在基施纳制药可以趁虚而入推出西立全 |
[26:33] | Come on, Julian, that doesn’t matter to me. | 别这样 朱利安 这对我毫不重要 |
[26:35] | But you do. That’s why I’m here. | 但对你很重要 这就是我来这的原因 |
[26:38] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[26:40] | And all this, it–it’s madness. | 所有的事都太疯狂了 |
[26:44] | Don’t get sucked in. | 别陷进去了 |
[26:49] | That’s great advice, Audrey. | 谢谢你的建议 奥德莉 |
[26:53] | But that’s not gonna work for me. | 但对我没什么用 |
[28:36] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[28:38] | No, please! | 求你别杀我 |
[29:04] | Well, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[29:06] | No, this should’ve never happened, Joanna. | 不 这事不该发生的 乔安娜 |
[29:10] | What kind of man would give a woman $1/2 million cash, | 什么人会给个女人50万现金 |
[29:14] | and then send her out to go do | 让她去做 |
[29:15] | some kind of shady errand? | 见不得人的事呢 |
[29:17] | Oh, my god, the money. | 对了 那些钱 |
[29:20] | I don’t know what happened to the money. | 我不知道钱去哪了 |
[29:23] | What am I gonna tell Robert? | 我要怎么跟罗伯特说 |
[29:25] | I can try to help you with the money, okay? | 钱的事我能帮你 |
[29:27] | It’s just gonna take a little bit of time. | 就是要花点时间 |
[29:29] | But you can tell Robert to go screw himself. | 你叫罗伯特滚远点吧 |
[29:31] | – Will… – This guy– | -威尔 -这家伙 |
[29:32] | he doesn’t care about anybody. | 他谁都不在乎 |
[29:33] | He doesn’t care about anybody but himself and his money. | 只考虑自己和他的钱 |
[29:35] | That’s it. Look at you. | 我没说错 看看你的样子 |
[29:38] | This is his fault. | 这是他的错 |
[29:40] | What are you gonna do? | 你要去干什么 |
[29:42] | Just gonna have a little talk with him. | 去跟他谈谈 |
[29:43] | Will! | 威尔 |
[29:47] | Can you just stay with me for a minute? | 能再陪我一会儿吗 |
[29:50] | Look, I am sorry, | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[29:53] | but I gotta go handle something. | 可我有事要处理 |
[29:55] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[30:07] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信出了这事 |
[30:09] | It’s not worth it anymore. | 这根本不值得 |
[30:11] | She’s gonna see right through this. | 会被她看穿的 |
[30:12] | She can make up her own mind. | 她有自己的想法 |
[30:13] | Listen, Kyle, you were recruited to prolong the life | 听着 卡尔 我雇你来是为了延长 |
[30:17] | of an iconic American senator. | 一位声名显赫的美国参议员的生命 |
[30:20] | An iconic statutory rapist. | 是臭名昭著的强奸犯吧 |
[30:22] | I’m done. I am done. | 我不管了 不管了 |
[30:24] | You’re not done. | 你不能不管 |
[30:26] | I say when you’re done. I still need you. | 这事我说了算 我还需要你 |
[30:29] | When she asks if she should go through it, | 当她问你该不该这样做 |
[30:31] | you say yes. | 你就说是 |
[30:33] | – And what if I don’t? – You’ll go to jail. | -如果我说不呢 -那你就得进监狱 |
[30:35] | Transporting a minor across state lines, | 非法带着未成年少女去别的州 |
[30:37] | breaking and entering– with your record, | 非法入侵 加上你的前科 |
[30:39] | you’ll do two, three years. | 得蹲个两三年 |
[30:41] | You’ll recover, of course, but Mia– | 你很快就没事了 但米娅 |
[30:44] | she’ll start cutting herself or she’ll stop eating | 她会开始自残 绝食 |
[30:47] | or she’ll just fall fast like a setting sun. | 或者像日落一样一直颓废下去 |
[30:49] | In either case, she’ll just be | 不管怎样 她就会像 |
[30:50] | another Bowers girl gone bad, | 其他鲍尔斯家的女孩一样变坏 |
[30:52] | because she’ll know she sent you to jail. | 因为她会知道你是因为她进监狱的 |
[30:55] | The whole road trip thing was her idea. | 跑去那是她的主意 |
[30:58] | But fine, go ahead. | 你要说也可以 去吧 |
[31:00] | Put that on her pretty little head. | 去告诉她吧 |
[31:14] | Your father told me you’ve been seeing Dwight Haverstock. | 你爸说你跟德怀特·哈佛斯托克有联系 |
[31:17] | He told me about his request. | 他跟我说了德怀特的请求 |
[31:21] | – Am I grounded or something? – No. | -我是不是被禁足了 -没有 |
[31:23] | I understand why you’d be curious | 我理解你对 |
[31:24] | about your biological father, | 自己的生父感兴趣 |
[31:25] | but in my experience, he is a snake. | 但依我看来 他是个阴险的小人 |
[31:29] | He is dangerous, he is a liar, | 他危险 还是个骗子 |
[31:31] | and he is not worth your attention | 他不配得到你的关注 |
[31:32] | or your bone marrow. | 和骨髓 |
[31:34] | He’s a human being. | 他是个人 |
[31:35] | But what I am more concerned about | 更令我担心的是 |
[31:37] | is that you kept this from us. | 你没把这事告诉我们 |
[31:39] | You lied. | 你撒了谎 |
[31:41] | I know you think you’re justified | 我知道有些事情我们没告诉你 |
[31:42] | in keeping secrets because things were kept from you. | 你觉得你也要隐瞒一些事才公平 |
[31:44] | – Well, yeah. – But lying is lying. | -是啊 没错 -但撒谎就是撒谎 |
[31:47] | It is a destructive habit. | 这是个很不好的习惯 |
[31:49] | You are 16. | 你才16岁 |
[31:52] | You need your parents. | 你需要爸妈 |
[31:53] | I know it’s been difficult around here, | 我知道最近有很多困难 |
[31:54] | but your father is a good man. | 但你爸是个好人 |
[31:56] | And we love you… | 我们都爱你 |
[31:58] | more than anything. | 胜过一切 |
[32:00] | Okay. | 我知道了 |
[32:02] | I have to go. Kyle’s is in my room. | 我得上楼去 卡尔在我房间 |
[32:07] | Door open, please. | 别关门 |
[32:11] | Maybe my mom is right. | 也许我妈是对的 |
[32:12] | Maybe he is a snake. | 也许他是很阴险 |
[32:15] | You could always just wait and see if you’re a match. | 你可以等等 看你们的骨髓是否匹配 |
[32:17] | Take it one step at a time. | 一步步来 |
[32:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:22] | Maybe I’m not a match. | 也许我的不匹配 |
[32:23] | And then I don’t have to decide. | 我就不用左右为难了 |
[32:33] | Thanks for being my totally hot sounding board. | 谢谢你总是给我提建议 |
[32:37] | This would suck way worse without you. | 没你的话事情会更糟 |
[32:52] | Wait, he’s not here. Wait. | 等等 他不在这 站住 |
[32:55] | Wow, so this is what greed can buy you. | 这就是贪婪给你带来的东西 |
[32:57] | Very nice, Robert. | 房子很漂亮 罗伯特 |
[32:58] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你到底是怎么进来的 |
[33:00] | Your housekeeper let me in. | 你管家让我进的 |
[33:01] | Agent Moreno, FBI, and the lead investigator | 莫雷诺警官 联邦调查局的 |
[33:04] | on your daughter’s murder case. | 你女儿谋杀案的首席探员 |
[33:05] | Oh, I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁了 |
[33:07] | I spoke with your boss about you over golf. | 我和你上司打高尔夫的时候提起过你 |
[33:09] | Get the hell out of here. | 给我滚出去 |
[33:10] | I’m just curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[33:12] | How do you get there, murdering your own child? | 你是怎么能亲手杀死自己孩子的 |
[33:15] | I mean, what’s the math behind that? | 我是说 这都是为了什么 |
[33:17] | Get out of my house! | 滚出我的房子 |
[33:18] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, easy. | 噢 噢 别激动 |
[33:20] | It’s just a question. | 问个问题而已 |
[33:22] | I mean, was it– was it the money | 是因为你会失掉的钱 |
[33:23] | you were gonna lose, or was it your ego? | 还是因为你的自尊 |
[33:25] | If you think you’ve got enough to charge me, | 如果你觉得有足够的证据指控我 |
[33:26] | then let’s go, take me in. | 那就请便 把我抓起来 |
[33:28] | I will destroy you in court. | 我会在法庭上扒了你的皮 |
[33:34] | You’re bluffing, aren’t you, agent Moreno? | 你在吓唬人对吧 莫雷诺警官 |
[33:36] | ‘Cause you’re in way over your head. | 你没你自己想的那么厉害 |
[33:38] | It’s a shame, really, | 好可怜 真的 |
[33:40] | ’cause you seem like a good man, a good son. | 你看上去是个好人 孝子 |
[33:44] | One who takes care of his mother. | 关心你母亲 |
[33:47] | What’d you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[33:48] | Her name’s, Sylvia, right? She lives in Brooklyn. | 她叫希尔维亚 对吧 住在布鲁克林 |
[33:53] | Wow, there he is. | 这就是你的本性 |
[33:57] | That mother-threatening, murderous thug. | 拿母亲来威胁人的杀人凶手 |
[34:00] | I knew you were in there somewhere. | 我就知道你是这种人 |
[34:01] | Oh, this is me restraining myself, son. | 我还是克制自己的 |
[34:03] | What’s going on? What’s– | 怎么回事 怎么 |
[34:07] | Surprise. And I’m FBI. | 没想到吧 我是联邦调查局的 |
[34:10] | I guess that should make you nervous now, huh? | 感到紧张了吧 |
[34:13] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:15] | Wow. That– | 哇 这人 |
[34:17] | that right there, that’s priceless. | 你这人 真极品 |
[34:21] | You two make some pair. | 你俩真配 |
[34:24] | Give my best to Wyatt, mamita. | 代我向怀亚特问好 老妈[西语] |
[34:40] | Thank you for not making the death of children public. | 谢谢你没有公开死亡儿童的事 |
[34:43] | They didn’t need to know. | 他们不需要知道 |
[34:44] | I know, but– | 我知道 但是 |
[34:45] | You’re my brother. | 你是我弟弟 |
[34:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:50] | But then why are we so hard on each other? | 但为什么我们要对彼此这么刻薄呢 |
[34:53] | Because since mom died, | 因为自从妈妈去世后 |
[34:55] | we’ve been three sad, angry little men | 咱们就变成了三个可怜又易怒的人 |
[34:58] | with no one to show us how to be kind. | 也没人教我们如何宽容 |
[35:03] | You ever think about what life would be like | 你有没想过如果她还在世 |
[35:05] | if she hadn’t died? | 我们的日子会是怎样 |
[35:07] | All the time. | 一直在想 |
[35:09] | Maybe the next drug you develop | 也许你下一个开发的药品 |
[35:12] | should be a cure for ALS. | 该是治愈肌萎缩侧索硬化 |
[35:15] | That’s a great idea, | 是个好主意 |
[35:17] | except for the fact you blew my career up. | 只不过你把我的事业给毁了 |
[35:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:21] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[35:24] | Do you think dad covered up | 你觉得爸爸是为了我 |
[35:26] | those bad test results for me? | 才掩盖事实的吗 |
[35:28] | No, I think he covered them up for him. | 不 他这么做是为了他自己 |
[35:34] | I know he’s not perfect. | 我知道他并不完美 |
[35:37] | I don’t see the monster you see. | 但我没看到你说的狠毒 |
[35:50] | Joanna. | 乔安娜 |
[35:53] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[35:54] | I was in a car accident, | 我出车祸了 |
[35:55] | and now I’m in the hospital. | 现在在医院 |
[35:59] | I didn’t get a chance to deliver the money. | 我没能把钱送去 |
[36:00] | Yes, I’m aware. | 是 我知道了 |
[36:02] | Fortunately, the SEC suspended trading | 好在证监局为了保护我们的投资人 |
[36:05] | for 24 hours to protect our investors, | 停牌了24小时 |
[36:07] | so the bleeding has been staunched for now. | 所以目前损失已被控制住了 |
[36:12] | Robert, it’s worse. | 罗伯特 事情不止如此 |
[36:16] | I lost the money in the accident. | 在意外发生的时候 我把钱弄丢了 |
[36:18] | It’s okay. It’s just money. | 没关系 那只是钱 |
[36:20] | It can be replaced. | 钱没了还能赚 |
[36:22] | But you can’t be. Are you hurt? | 但你出事就真没了 受伤了吗 |
[36:24] | Just scrapes, nothing broken. | 只是擦伤 没有骨折 |
[36:26] | It’s my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[36:27] | I should have never put you in that position. | 我真不该让你做这事 |
[36:29] | Joanna, please just come home. | 乔安娜 回家吧 |
[36:32] | With everything that’s going on, | 我要面对的事情太多了 |
[36:33] | I-I’d feel so much better if you were here. | 如果你在的话 我会比较放心 |
[36:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:37] | Um…thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:40] | And, uh, I’ll see you later on tonight. | 今晚见 |
[36:48] | She failed the polygraph | 她没有通过测谎器测试 |
[36:49] | and lost $1/2 million all in one day. | 还在一天内丢掉了50万美金 |
[36:55] | Stay close to her and find out what she’s hiding. | 盯着她 找出她在隐藏什么 |
[37:00] | You have something for me? | 你有东西要给我吗 |
[37:02] | Finally, the golf club. | 这高尔夫球杆终于在我手上了 |
[37:08] | Robert, I don’t know what you’re gonna do, | 罗伯特 我不知道你要做什么 |
[37:10] | but he is your son, and he just did | 但他是你的儿子 他只是做了 |
[37:12] | what he thought was the right thing to do, so– | 他认为对的事情 所以 |
[37:13] | If I want your opinion, I’ll ask for it. | 如果我需要你的建议 我会问的 |
[37:34] | You flipped a car. | 你翻车了 |
[37:35] | I’m so proud. | 我真以你为傲 |
[37:36] | You’re officially a Bowers. | 你正式成为鲍尔斯家的一员了 |
[37:41] | It’s not as bad as it looks. | 没有看上去那么糟 |
[37:45] | Thank you for coming to get me. | 谢谢你来接我 |
[37:48] | They weren’t gonna let me leave without a ride. | 没有车接 他们不让我离开 |
[37:50] | I’m glad you called. Let’s get you out of here. | 我很高兴你打来 我们走吧 |
[37:53] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:56] | I just got a little dizzy. | 只是有点头晕 |
[37:58] | You can hold on to me as long as you need. | 你可以一直扶着我 |
[38:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:12] | What a horrible, horrible day. | 真是非常糟糕的一天 |
[38:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:17] | Who’s Wyatt? | 怀亚特是谁 |
[38:20] | He’s no one. | 没谁 |
[38:24] | There are a lot of things going on at the moment. | 最近发生了很多事 |
[38:27] | I need to know we’re on the same team. | 我要知道我们是站在同一战线上的 |
[38:31] | He wants to marry me. | 他想要娶我 |
[38:36] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[38:39] | I love you, Wyatt. | 我爱你 怀亚特 |
[38:42] | He’s filthy rich. I could put in the time. | 他很有钱 我可以花时间 |
[38:44] | I could put money away for us. | 为我们存一笔钱 |
[38:45] | And I’ll be here when you get out, | 我在外面等你出来 |
[38:47] | and we can start over. | 然后重新开始 |
[39:01] | Of course we are. | 我们当然是在同一战线上 |
[39:05] | Who is Wyatt? | 那怀亚特是谁 |
[39:13] | He’s a drug dealer. | 他是个毒贩 |
[39:14] | He was one of Vivian’s connections. | 他认识薇薇安 |
[39:16] | He had pictures, he wanted money. I gave it to him. | 他手里有照片 想要钱 我就给他了 |
[39:18] | I–I was trying to handle it myself. | 我想自己处理这事 |
[39:23] | I thought it would upset you. | 我想你会因为这事生气的 |
[39:53] | Joanna Padget, where’d she go? | 乔安娜·帕吉特 她去哪了 |
[39:55] | She was discharged. | 她出院了 |
[39:56] | – She left alone? – No. | -她是自己走的吗 -不是 |
[39:58] | Julian Bowers picked her up. | 朱利安·鲍尔斯接她走的 |
[40:03] | Did you ever, check into Edward’s claims? | 爱德华说的是真的吗 你有没查 |
[40:06] | Yeah, I started to. | 刚开始查 |
[40:08] | And? | 有什么结果 |
[40:09] | They seem pretty legit, sadly. | 不幸地是 它们看来都合法 |
[40:11] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[40:13] | – I’m so sorry, Julian. – But you were right. | -我很抱歉 朱利安 -但你是对的 |
[40:15] | I have to see this thing through. | 我要弄清楚事实 |
[40:16] | Lyritrol had my name on it, | 利立全是我研发的 |
[40:17] | so it’s my reputation, my responsibility. | 所以它代表我的名誉 我的责任 |
[40:22] | You know, I’m thinking about going to thailand | 我打算去泰国 |
[40:23] | to see firsthand what happened over there. | 直接去那里看下发生了什么 |
[40:26] | That’s really brave. | 这么做真的很勇敢 |
[40:34] | Are you sure about moving back into the house? | 你确定要搬回这房子里吗 |
[40:36] | You can always stay at my place. | 你可以一直住我那 |
[40:38] | I don’t think I can. | 可能不行 |
[40:41] | It’s really hard saying no to your father. | 拒绝你父亲真的很难 |
[40:43] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 我深有体会 |
[40:58] | My mom’s gonna go crazy if she finds out. | 我妈要是发现了 她一定会疯的 |
[41:02] | I’m just saying, we could go to a movie, | 我觉得 我们可以去看电影 |
[41:06] | and do normal things. | 像常人一样 |
[41:10] | Let’s just tell everybody. | 我们公开吧 |
[41:14] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[41:25] | So…you’re not coming in? | 那你不进去吗 |
[41:29] | I have to meet someone. | 我还要去见一个人 |
[41:35] | – Good night. – Thanks. | -晚安 -谢谢 |
[41:55] | Come in. | 快进来 |
[41:57] | It’s cold outside. | 外面冷 |