Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Spence Westmore, you’re under arrest 斯宾思·韦斯特莫 你因涉嫌
[00:03] for the murder of Peri Westmore. 谋杀佩里·韦斯特莫被捕了
[00:04] No, no, he didn’t do it! 不 不是他干的
[00:05] Maybe Peri told the cult about the man who drugged and raped her. 或许佩里告诉了邪教是谁给她下药强奸了她
[00:09] I think he’s the killer. 我觉得那人就是杀她的凶手
[00:10] There is a video of Peri 有一份佩里
[00:13] being interviewed by the circle. 被圈子问话的视频
[00:14] If we had it, we can prove Spence is innocent. 我们要是能拿到它 就能证明斯宾思是清白的
[00:18] I can’t. 我不能帮你
[00:18] The circle is gone? 圈子走了
[00:19] Zoila went next door, 佐拉去了邻屋
[00:20] and the place was cleaned out. 那个地方已经被清理一空
[00:23] Oh, my God. Is that a tunnel? 天啊 那是隧道吗
[00:24] You coming with me? 你跟我走吗
[00:25] – I’m Fiona. – I thought you were…in Italy. -我是菲欧娜 -我还以为你在意大利
[00:27] You must be Zoila, my maid. 你一定是佐拉 我的女佣
[00:29] I know you’re my mother now. 现在我知道你是我妈妈了
[00:31] I can’t be that for you. 我不能当你妈妈
[00:32] They’re casting the movie based on Marisol’s book. 他们在为玛莉索的小说改编的电影选角
[00:34] I got a callback. 我收到了复试电话
[00:36] You did? 你收到了
[00:36] Peter. Husband number three. 彼得 第三任丈夫
[00:38] I happen to think you’re sexy as hell. 我碰巧认为你性感撩人
[00:40] “I didn’t know what kind of flowers you liked, “我不知道你喜欢哪种花
[00:43] so I got them all.” 所以我都买了
[00:44] Peter.” 彼得”
[00:45] A little birdie told me 有只小鸟告诉我
[00:47] that Marisol got back together with Jesse. 玛莉索和她的前男友杰西和好了
[00:49] You were right. Marisol’s seeing her ex again. 你说得对 玛莉索的确在跟前任见面
[00:52] I really screwed things up royally, huh? 我确实是把一切都搞砸了
[00:54] I didn’t realize you were so taken with Peter. 我不知道你对彼得这么深情
[00:56] Neither did I… until he was gone. 我也是 直到他离开后我才知道的
[00:59] I’m not usually like this. 我一般不这样的
[01:00] It’s just Peter. 只是彼得
[01:02] I never meant to cheat on him. 我不想出轨的
[01:04] What happened to you — 你遇上的事
[01:05] That’s rape. 那是强奸
[01:06] Who was it? 那是谁
[01:07] Hugh Metzger… the director. 休·蒙次赫尔 那个导演
[01:10] Mr. Metzger? 蒙次赫尔先生
[01:11] Come on in. 进来吧
[01:11] I’m leaving you. 我要离开你了
[01:12] Evelyn, we were meant to be together. 伊芙琳 我们命中注定要在一起
[01:16] Dear God. 我的天啊
[01:17] Evelyn is jealous of me and Gail. 我和盖尔在一起 伊芙琳吃醋了
[01:19] You told me your marriage was over. 你跟我说你的婚姻结束了
[01:20] I’m sorry. I can’t do this. 很抱歉 我做不到
[01:22] I decided to give Evelyn her divorce. 我决定跟伊芙琳离婚
[01:24] Gail, I am madly in love with you. 盖尔 我疯狂地爱上了你
[01:30] Good morning, Evelyn… 早上好 伊芙琳
[01:31] And attorney whose name I will never learn. 还有这位我不会知道名字的律师
[01:34] Shall we begin the divorce negotiations? 可以开始离婚协商了吗
[01:37] Will your attorney be joining us? 你的律师不加入我们吗
[01:39] No, no. I didn’t invite him. 不不 我没有邀请他
[01:41] I’m certain we can divide the assets fairly and amicably. 我们肯定能公正友好地分割财产
[01:45] We’ll see how amicable you’re feeling 你看过我的要求之后
[01:47] after you have read my list of demands. 再说自己感觉多友好吧
[01:53] The penthouse in Manhattan. 曼哈顿的顶层豪华公寓
[01:55] I spent a great deal of effort renovating that apart– 我花了很多心血装修那…
[01:57] It’s yours. 给你了
[01:59] Our yacht, the lady Evelyn — yours again. 我们的游艇伊芙琳女士号 也给你
[02:02] In fact, this all seems acceptable. 其实这些都是可以接受的
[02:03] Agreed. 同意
[02:05] Agreed. Agreed. 同意 同意
[02:06] I know it’s not on the list, but I also want the Manet. 我知道上面没列出 但我还要马奈那副画
[02:11] The Manet or the Monet? 马奈的还是莫奈的
[02:14] Both. 都要
[02:15] Agreed. 同意
[02:16] What the hell are you doing? 你到底在干什么
[02:18] She means, “Thank you.” Yeah. 她的意思是谢谢
[02:21] I’ll have the final documents drawn up immediately. 我会马上拟好最后的文件
[02:24] Wonderful. 很好
[02:25] See? 看到了吗
[02:26] Amicable. 多友好
[02:34] Adrian, you have been fighting this divorce for months, 艾德里安 这场离婚你跟我斗了好几个月了
[02:37] and suddenly you’re just giving up? 突然你就要放弃了吗
[02:38] It’s time for me to move on, 我也该翻篇了
[02:40] just as you moved on with reverend Hamilton. 就跟你和汉密尔顿牧师一样
[02:43] Yes. 对
[02:44] Yes, we are very happy, but I don’t understand. 对 我们很幸福 但我不明白
[02:47] What turned you around? 什么让你想通了
[02:48] Evelyn! Oh, dear. 伊芙琳 天啊
[02:50] This must be a little bit awkward for you. 你一定觉得有点尴尬
[02:53] Awkward? Why would it be awkward? 尴尬 为什么会尴尬
[02:55] I haven’t had the chance to give her the news. 我还没来得及告诉她
[02:57] Oh, let me tell her. 让我来说
[03:00] Adrian and I are engaged! 艾德里安和我订婚了
[03:04] Is that the Powell family blood diamond? 那是鲍威尔家族血钻吗
[03:08] Adrian, this is insane. 艾德里安 你简直疯了
[03:09] I assumed you’d be happy. You’re finally free of me. 我还以为你会开心呢 你终于摆脱我了
[03:12] That’s exactly what you want, isn’t it? 这就是你想要的 不是吗
[03:29] Rosie, what do you know about Peri’s killer? 罗西 关于佩里的凶手你知道些什么
[03:32] I think he’s the same man 我觉得与多年前
[03:33] who drugged Peri and raped her years ago — 迷奸了佩里的男人是同一个人
[03:37] Tucker’s real father. 塔科的亲生父亲
[03:39] I can’t say who, 我不能透露姓名
[03:40] but I know someone who’s had a very similar experience, 不过我知道有人有过一段很相似的经历
[03:43] and the man who assaulted her was Hugh Metzger. 侵犯了她的男人是休·蒙次赫尔
[03:47] Get out. 不是吧
[03:48] W-wait. The jerk who’s directing your movie? 等等 是你执导你电影的那个混蛋吗
[03:50] Do you think he could have killed Peri? 你觉得是不是他杀了佩里
[03:51] Miss Shannon said Peri’s rapist 香农女士说强奸佩里的人
[03:53] was a big shot in the movie industry. 在电影行业德高望重
[03:56] Ay, dios mio. 我的天哪
[03:57] Danni had a callback with him last night. 丹妮昨晚去他那儿复试了
[04:03] Contesta. Danni, pick up. Pick up. 接电话丹妮 快接电话
[04:04] – Hello? – Daniela. -你好 -丹妮亚拉
[04:06] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[04:07] Yeah, I’m fine. What’s wrong? 我很好 怎么了
[04:09] Oh, thank god. 谢天谢地
[04:10] Listen to me — stay away from Hugh Metzger. 听我说 你要离休·蒙次赫尔远一点
[04:13] What? 什么
[04:14] He drugs and rapes women, 他会迷奸女人
[04:15] and he could be a killer, Danni. 而且他可能是杀人犯 丹妮
[04:17] Unbelievable! 真难以置信
[04:19] You’re making up these crazy lies because you’re jealous of me. 你就是因为嫉妒我才满口胡诌
[04:22] – I’m protecting you from a rapist. – Please. -我在保护你远离强奸犯 -别闹了
[04:24] He was super nice to me at the callback last night. 昨晚的复试的时候他对我超级好
[04:27] Well, o-okay. Maybe he’s trying to get you to trust him. 好吧 或许他是想取得你的信任
[04:30] But stay away from him. 离他远一点
[04:31] And do not drink anything he gives you. 不要喝他给你的任何东西
[04:33] Promise me, Danni, please. 答应我 丹妮 拜托了
[04:36] I promise. 我答应你
[04:37] Now I got to go. Adios. 我要挂了 拜拜
[04:40] Who was that? 谁的电话
[04:42] Oh, just my cousin. 我的阿姨
[04:45] Anyway, let’s get back to work. 总之我们接着工作吧
[04:47] You know, actually, 事实上
[04:48] I thought we’d take a little bit of a break, 我觉得我们可以稍作休息
[04:49] maybe have a little wine. 喝点小酒
[04:52] Oh, but shouldn’t we keep rehearsing 不过我们难道不该为了我的试镜
[04:55] for my big screen test? 接着排练吗
[04:56] Come on. You’ve got to loosen up. 来嘛 你得放松一下
[04:59] You do want the part, don’t you? 你想得到这个角色 不是吗
[05:05] Genevieve Delatour for Dr. Selevan. 吉纳维芙·德拉图预约了塞莱文医生
[05:08] I’m a bit early. 我到早了
[05:09] Oh, may I offer you a beverage while you wait? 您等待的时候想喝点什么饮品吗
[05:11] We have sparkling water, champagne. 我们有气泡水 香槟
[05:13] Champagne? 香槟
[05:14] Oh, I’m so happy I changed therapists. 换了治疗师真好
[05:17] Yes, please. 好的谢谢
[05:21] I always get here early just for the bubbly. 我每次都会早到只为了喝香槟
[05:25] Got to love Beverly Hills. 不得不爱比弗利山庄
[05:27] My waxer offers complimentary vicodin. 我的脱毛师会免费赠我止疼药
[05:32] So, what are you in for? 你来是看什么的
[05:35] I recently discovered, uh, 我最近发现了
[05:37] some troubling things about an incident in my past. 多年前发生的一件意外现在困扰着我
[05:41] – You? – Breakup… -你呢 -两年前
[05:43] Two years ago. 分手了
[05:45] Letting go of relationships is — it’s not my strong suit. 治疗情伤真的不是我的强项
[05:49] I’ve been holding onto mine for 20. 我都分了二十年还没痊愈
[05:51] Ohh. I love meeting somebody who’s more messed up than me. 我就喜欢认识我还惨的人
[05:56] Oh, you should probably leave the bottle. 你把瓶子留下吧
[06:00] Cheers. 干杯
[06:06] Maids by Marisol. 玛莉索女佣中介
[06:08] Yes. Peter. Hello. 是的 彼得 你好
[06:11] give me the phone. 把电话给我
[06:12] – No. – You know I’ve been trying to talk to him. -别 -你知道我在想方设法联系他
[06:13] – Marisol, you don’t under– – just give me the phone. -玛莉索 你不懂 -把电话给我就是了
[06:16] Hi. Peter, I have been missing you like crazy — 你好彼得 我发疯了一般想你
[06:21] Oh. Hi, sir. 你好 先生
[06:25] Yes, we can find you a maid. 是的我们可以为您找到女佣
[06:27] How’s Wednesday at 2:00? 周三下午两点如何
[06:30] Great. 太好了
[06:33] – Wrong peter? – Shut up. -不是你的彼得吧 -闭嘴
[06:35] I’m gonna go out on a limb 我要大胆猜测一下
[06:36] and say you’re still not over your breakup? 你还是没有从分手中走出来吧
[06:39] What breakup? 什么分手
[06:40] Peter has just disappeared. 彼得就那样消失了
[06:42] It’s the best relationship I’ve ever had, 这是我拥有过最好的一段感情
[06:44] and I never even got the chance to say I’m sorry… 我甚至没有机会向他道歉
[06:47] or goodbye. 或者告别
[06:48] Well, why don’t you stop moping around here then 你不要在这儿自怨自艾了
[06:51] and go out and find yourself some closure, already? 你该出去为你自己了断这段感情
[06:53] God, I envy you, Evelyn. 我真嫉妒你伊芙琳
[06:54] You seem completely over Adrian. 你似乎彻底把艾德里安抛诸脑后了
[06:57] – Ah, you don’t know yet. – What? -现在还不好说 -什么
[07:01] Adrian is marrying… 艾德里安要和盖尔·弗莱明
[07:05] Gail Fleming. 结婚了
[07:05] – What?! – I don’t understand it. -什么 -我不明白
[07:07] He has always despised her, 他向来看不起她
[07:08] and yet they’re having an engagement party 可现在他俩居然要办订婚派对了
[07:11] at the mansion tomorrow. 明天在庄园里
[07:14] And you’re my plus one, by the way. 另外 你是我的携伴
[07:16] They invited you? 他们邀请了你吗
[07:18] Seems kind of aggressive. 这可有点过分
[07:19] It’s like he’s going out of his way to rub my nose in it. 他就像在想尽办法让我难堪
[07:23] Oh, maybe he’s just trying to make you jealous. 或许他是想让你吃醋
[07:26] Oh, my god. 天呐
[07:28] He doesn’t want to marry Gail. 他才不想娶盖尔
[07:30] He wants me to break them up and come running back to him. 是想让我拆散他俩 跟他复合
[07:32] Sounds like Adrian is playing a very high-stakes game of chicken. 听起来艾德里安下了血本玩懦夫博弈啊
[07:37] If that’s what he wants… 如果他想博
[07:40] then chicken we shall play. 那我奉陪到底
[07:44] Here it is — 找到了
[07:45] the guest list from the night of Peri’s party. 佩里派对当晚的宾客名单
[07:47] Thank god you saved this. 幸好你还留着
[07:49] What are all the sad faces? 这些哭脸都是什么
[07:51] Peri wanted me to keep track of anyone who didn’t bring a gift 佩里让我记下没带礼物赴宴的人
[07:54] so she knew who to publicly shame. 自己好当众羞辱他们
[07:57] There’s his name — Hugh Metzger. 在这 休·蒙次赫尔
[07:59] He was at the party. 他果然在派对上
[08:01] Which means he could have murdered Peri. 也就是说他可能谋杀了佩里
[08:03] I told you. 我就说吧
[08:06] I’m gonna get Spence out of jail. 我要把斯宾思救出监狱
[08:08] Police! Step back! 警察 退后
[08:16] I got this. 这边我来
[08:17] Check in the back. You two, upstairs. Go. 检查屋后 你们两个上楼看 快
[08:19] Detective, what’s going on? 警探 怎么回事
[08:21] I’m gonna ask you this once. Where is Spence? 我只问你一遍 斯宾思在哪里
[08:23] I don’t understand. He’s not at the prison? 我不明白 他不在监狱吗
[08:25] No. He escaped with another inmate. 对 他和另一名囚犯越狱了
[08:28] Listen, if you’re harboring him here… 听着 如果你窝藏他…
[08:29] I’m not. I swear. 我没有 我发誓
[08:30] We didn’t even know he was missing. 我们都不知道他失踪了
[08:32] – Is all this really necessary? – Yes. -这样真的有必要吗 -对
[08:34] Spence Westmore is an escaped murderer. 斯宾思·韦斯特莫是越狱的杀人犯
[08:36] We have orders. 我们接到了命令
[08:37] Now, if he resists capture, we will shoot to kill. 如果他拒捕 我们会击毙他
[08:44] No. 不要
[08:48] I understand why Peter wouldn’t talk to me after what I did. 我明白在我做了那种事之后 彼得为什么不睬我
[08:51] You didn’t do anything. You were violated. 你什么都没做 你被侵犯了
[08:54] And Peter was an a-hole 彼得是个混蛋
[08:55] for not even bothering to find out what happened. 都不愿意去问你发生了什么
[08:58] You’re right. Thank you, Lori. 你说得对 谢谢你 洛莉
[09:00] Just reminds me how happy I am that I’m not into men. 这让我想到了我不喜欢男人是多么幸福
[09:05] You’re a lesbian. 你是女同
[09:08] Do you enjoy it? 你喜欢吗
[09:09] I do. 是的
[09:11] No male egos. 没有男性自尊压着你
[09:12] You don’t have to watch stupid things on TV. 也不用看电视上的无聊体育节目
[09:15] And you end up with twice the wardrobe. 而且衣服还多一倍
[09:18] Oh, well, when you put it like that, I get the appeal. 你这么一说 真是好有吸引力
[09:22] Dr. Selevan is ready for you. 塞莱文医生可以见您了
[09:23] Uh, actually, I don’t need my appointment. 实际上 我不需要见医生了
[09:27] I’ve just had the best therapy of my life. 我才做了这辈子最棒的心理治疗
[09:35] Oh, hey, Danni. 你好 丹妮
[09:36] Carmen, something bad happened with Hugh Metzger. 卡门 休·蒙次赫尔出事了
[09:40] Where are you? 你在哪里
[09:43] Oh, my god. Danni, are you okay? 天呐 丹妮 你还好吗
[09:46] Did he touch you? You can tell me. 他碰你了吗 你可以跟我说
[09:47] I’ll kill him, but you can tell me. 我会杀了他 不过你可以跟我说
[09:49] I’m fine, but Hugh’s not. 我没事 但休可不妙
[09:52] Oh, my god. 天呐
[09:53] – What happened? – You told me he drugged women, -怎么回事 -你告诉我他会对女人下药
[09:56] so I switched our glasses when he wasn’t looking. 所以我趁他不注意时调换了酒杯
[09:58] Is he dead? 他死了吗
[10:01] Unfortunately, no. 很可惜 没有
[10:03] You did the right thing. 你做得对
[10:05] If you hadn’t warned me, he would’ve done that to me, 如果你不警告我 这样的就会是我
[10:07] and then… 然后…
[10:09] No. You’re safe now. It’s okay. 你现在安全了 别怕
[10:11] Should we call the police? 我们要报警吗
[10:12] No. No. The police are idiots. They always screw up. 不 警察都是蠢蛋 总是搞砸
[10:15] Spence is in jail while this guy goes free. 斯宾思坐牢 这家伙却在逍遥
[10:18] No, no, no. 不报警
[10:19] I have an idea. 我有办法了
[10:22] Okay, the house is all clear, 房子里的确没人
[10:23] but Spence may try to make contact. 但斯宾思可能会联系你
[10:25] Spence didn’t kill Peri. 斯宾思没有杀佩里
[10:28] But I know who did. 我知道是谁杀的
[10:29] Really? 是吗
[10:31] It was Hugh Metzger, the director. 是休·蒙次赫尔 那个导演
[10:33] He drugged Peri and raped her. 他给佩里下药 然后强奸了她
[10:37] What? 怎么了
[10:39] Over the years, I have heard rumors 这么多年 我一直听到传言
[10:41] about Mr. Metzger taking advantage of women. 说蒙次赫尔先生会占女性便宜
[10:44] So, you believe me? 这么说 你相信我
[10:45] Look, Rosie, even if he is a rapist, 听着 罗西 就算他是强奸犯
[10:48] it doesn’t mean he’s a murderer. 也不代表他就是凶手
[10:49] Please. Spence didn’t do this. 拜托 不是斯宾思做的
[10:53] Then why is he on the run? 那为什么他逃走了
[11:01] 卡门 在休·蒙次赫尔家 是时候逼他说出真相了
[11:06] Flowers for Peter Hudson. 给彼得·哈德森的花
[11:07] Yeah, just put them anywhere. 随便放哪里吧
[11:12] Wait. What’s all this? 等等 怎么这么多
[11:15] I didn’t know what kind of flowers you liked, 我不知道你喜欢哪种花
[11:16] so I got them all. 所以我都买了
[11:18] You snuck into my office? 你溜进我的办公室
[11:20] It was the only way I could talk to you. 这是我能和你谈谈的唯一办法
[11:23] Peter… 彼得
[11:25] I am so, so sorry. 我非常 非常抱歉
[11:29] For sleeping with your ex? 因为你和你前任上床了
[11:30] I made a huge mistake. 我铸成了大错
[11:32] You have every right to be mad at me. 你绝对有权利生我气
[11:33] I don’t need you to tell me that. 这件事不需要你来告诉我
[11:35] Look… 听着
[11:39] I can’t think of a big enough way to say I’m sorry. 我觉得用怎样的方式都无法表达我的歉意
[11:43] I would write it across the sky if I could. 如果我可以 我会把道歉的话写在天上
[11:47] I always sabotage the good things in my life, 我总是会毁掉我生命中美好的东西
[11:51] And you were a really good thing. 而你真的很美好
[11:54] I loved you. 我爱过你
[11:56] Peter… 彼得
[11:58] I love you. 我爱你
[12:02] Was there anything else? 还有事吗
[12:04] I just wish we could go back to the way things were. 我只是希望我们可以回到从前
[12:10] Me too. 我也是
[12:24] Zoila, need I remind you 佐拉 需不需要我提醒你
[12:26] that fetching the post is the maid’s job? 拿邮件也是女佣的工作
[12:28] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[12:30] I would have, but you asked me 我本来要去的 但你之前让我
[12:31] to hand-steam all your gowns. 手工熨烫你所有礼服
[12:33] Hey, what’s the name of that handsome chap who lives next door? 住在隔壁的帅哥叫什么名字
[12:37] Kyle. But he moved away. Why? 凯尔 但他搬走了 怎么了
[12:38] Well, apparently he’s returned. 显然 他回来了
[12:40] I just spied him through their window. 我刚刚透过他们窗子里看到他了
[12:44] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[12:47] Zoila, where are you going? 佐拉 你要去哪里
[12:53] Oh, for god’s sake. 拜托
[13:00] Hello? 有人吗
[13:02] Kyle? 凯尔
[13:11] Kyle? 凯尔
[13:13] Oh, my god. 天哪
[13:14] Spence! 斯宾思
[13:20] What are you doing here? 你在这里做什么
[13:21] Rosie mentioned that this house was empty, 罗西提过这间房子空了
[13:23] and I figured it was a good place to lay low. 我就想用它来避风头再合适不过
[13:25] And why the hell did you break out? 那你到底为什么越狱
[13:26] Because I was ruining Rosie’s life. 因为我在一点点毁掉罗西的人生
[13:29] All she cared about was proving I was innocent. 她在乎的只有证明我的清白
[13:30] And she’s about to do it, too! 她也马上就要成功了
[13:32] She’s this close to finding the real killer! 她马上就会找到真正的凶手了
[13:34] Who’s this? 她是谁
[13:36] Put the gun down, Kill face. 放下枪 杀戮脸
[13:39] Your name is “Kill face”? 你叫”杀戮脸”
[13:43] It suits you. 很适合你
[13:43] Where’d you even get that? 你到底从哪里搞来这个的
[13:45] Supply run. 去拿补给了
[13:46] She a hostage? She’s cute. 她是人质吗 她很漂亮
[13:48] No, no, no. She’s a friend. 不 不 她是朋友
[13:51] She might tell the cops about us. 她或许会告诉警察我们的事
[13:53] I won’t tell anyone. 我谁都不会说
[13:54] And you cannot be seen outside, so let me go, 而你们不能被人看到你们外出 所以放了我
[13:57] and I can bring you back some food and soap. 我可以给你们带一些食物和肥皂
[14:01] Come on, man. 拜托 兄弟
[14:06] Rosie really knows who killed Peri? 罗西真的知道是谁杀了佩里吗
[14:08] I think so. But, Spence, if the police find you, 我也这么认为 但斯宾思 如果警察找你
[14:10] they’re gonna use deadly force. 他们会使用致命武力
[14:12] So Rosie needs to solve this thing quickly, or… 所以罗西必须尽快破案 不然…
[14:15] Yeah. I’m a dead man. 没错 我就是个死人了
[14:23] Why am I tied up? 为什么我被绑了
[14:24] You messed with Danni. 你惹了丹妮
[14:25] And when you mess with Danni, 当你惹了丹妮
[14:27] you mess with me. 你也就惹了我
[14:28] You don’t want to mess with her. She crazy. 你不会想惹她的 她是个疯子
[14:32] You can’t do this to me. Do you know who I am? 你不能这么对我 你知道我是谁吗
[14:34] You’re a monster. 你是个禽兽
[14:36] Help! Help! 救命 救命
[14:37] Stop that! Nobody can hear you. 住嘴 你叫破喉咙也没人听见
[14:40] We don’t want to hurt you. 我们不想伤害你
[14:41] We just want you to tell the truth 我们只希望你告诉我们
[14:43] about what you did to Peri Westmore. 你对佩里·韦斯特做了什么
[14:46] Well, I-I-I didn’t do anything to her. 我什么都没对她做
[14:49] I think he needs some help jogging his memory. 我觉得他需要有人帮助他回忆
[14:52] This is oven cleaner. 这是烤箱清洁剂
[14:54] “Avoid contact with eyes and skin.” “避免直接的眼部和肌肤接触”
[14:56] I wonder why it says that. 我很好奇为什么要写这个呢
[15:00] You crazy bitch! 你这个疯婆子
[15:02] You can stop this. 我们可以不这样
[15:03] All you have to do is tell us what you did. 你只需要告诉我们你做了什么
[15:07] Spray him more. 再继续喷他
[15:08] Go ahead. Spray as much as you want. I’m not saying another word. 喷吧 想喷多少喷多少 我什么都不会说的
[15:11] Okay. Let’s try this some other way. 好吧 我们换个方法
[15:18] Geez! Who the hell are you people? 天哪 你们都是什么人
[15:22] We’re maids, and we’re not messing around! 我们是女佣 我们可不是闹着玩的
[15:26] Now start talking. 赶紧开口
[15:29] Evelyn, thanks again for letting us have the engagement party here. 伊芙琳 再次感谢让我们在这里办订婚晚会
[15:33] Please. Not being consulted made it an easy decision. 没事 不用麻烦律师让这个决定很简单
[15:36] But still, you’re being such a good sport about all this. 不过你真是个拿得起放得下的人
[15:40] Well, I’ve been trying to divorce Adrian for a year. 我想跟艾德里安离婚都有一年时间了
[15:43] I should be thanking you. 我应该感谢你
[15:45] In fact… 其实
[15:47] I just had the craziest thought. 我有个疯狂的想法
[15:49] What if we turned the engagement party into a surprise wedding? 我们把订婚晚会变成一场意外的婚礼怎么样
[15:54] Marry Adrian tomorrow? 明天嫁给艾德里安吗
[15:56] Gail, you have got to lock him down A.S.A.P. 盖尔 你要尽快拿下他
[16:00] I don’t mean to sound indelicate, 我不想说的太难听
[16:01] but Aadrian does have a wandering eye. 但是艾德里安是个花心大萝卜
[16:04] Well, an impromptu wedding 一场即兴的婚礼
[16:05] would be a wonderful surprise for everyone. 会让所有人都大吃一惊的
[16:08] And you know who else would love the idea? 你知道谁会喜欢这个主意吗
[16:12] Adrian. 艾德里安
[16:15] I think I know what this is about. 我知道这是怎么回事
[16:17] And just because Marisol and I broke up 虽然我跟玛莉索分手了
[16:19] does not mean that you and I will be getting back together. 但并不意味着你和我可以复合了
[16:21] I see your self-esteem is as robust as ever. 看来你还是很自信啊
[16:26] But I wanted to see you to tell you… 不过我是想亲自告诉你
[16:30] It’s over between us. 我们俩已经结束了
[16:32] It’s been over for 20 years. 已经结束了二十年了
[16:34] Not for me. 对我来说不是
[16:36] I’ve been carrying a torch for you all this time. 我一直都还想着你
[16:40] But I finally realized that you were a real… 但我终于看清你是个
[16:44] a-hole. 混蛋
[16:45] I’m not the one who cheated. 出轨的又不是我
[16:46] I didn’t cheat. 我没出轨
[16:48] But you didn’t even stick around long enough 但是你都没有耐心
[16:50] to hear my side of the story. 听我解释
[16:53] Okay. 好吧
[16:55] Do you want to tell me now? 你现在想告诉我了吗
[16:56] I didn’t come here to rehash the past. 我不想重提往事了
[17:00] I came here to tell you that you made a mistake. 我是来告诉你你犯个了错误
[17:03] You ran away. 你跑掉了
[17:04] And it seems to me you’re doing the same thing with Marisol. 而且我觉得你现在对玛莉索又要犯同样的错误
[17:09] You already threw away one great love. 你已经抛弃了一段好爱情了
[17:13] Do you really want to throw away another one? 难道现在又要抛弃另一段吗
[17:18] Thankfully, Peri didn’t tell the police… 还好 佩里没有告诉警察
[17:22] what I did to her. 我对她做的事
[17:23] You mean drugging her? 你是指给她下药
[17:25] Raping her? 强奸她妈
[17:27] Getting her pregnant? 让她怀孕了
[17:29] You’re gonna pay for that. 你要付出代价的
[17:30] Well, trust me, I have… 相信我 我已经
[17:32] through the nose. 付出了很多钱了
[17:34] What do you mean? 什么意思
[17:35] The Circle, 圈子
[17:36] the — the cult that Peri joined — 佩里加入的那个邪教
[17:38] she told them everything, and — 她把所有的事都告诉他们了
[17:39] and they’ve been using it against me. 然后他们就用这个来威胁我
[17:41] Because they had it all on video. 因为他们都录下来了
[17:44] They blackmailed me. 他们要挟我
[17:45] I’ve been bankrolling the cult for years. 我已经给邪教提供了好几年的钱了
[17:47] What about the night of Peri’s murder? 那佩里被杀的那晚呢
[17:50] You were at her party. 你当时参加的聚会
[17:51] I was, and that night Peri saw something that she shouldn’t have. 是的 那晚佩里看到了她不应该看的东西
[17:56] Do you know where Ben is? 你知道本在哪吗
[17:58] Uh, I’ll check downstairs. 我去楼下看看
[17:59] Ben! 本
[18:03] Oh, my God. 天哪
[18:05] Uh, Peri… 佩里
[18:06] Peri knew exactly what was going on in that room 佩里很清楚在那个房间里发生了什么
[18:09] because I’d done the same thing to her years before. 因为几年前我也对她做过同样的事
[18:12] Peri, you were looking for me? 佩里 你在找我吗
[18:14] Call the police. 报警
[18:15] He was about to rape some poor girl. 他要强奸这个可怜的女孩
[18:16] Peri had always thought she was the only one. 佩里一直以为我只强奸过她一个人
[18:20] But that night, she realized there were others. 但那天晚上 她才知道还有很多受害者
[18:22] Okay, Peri, we can work this out. 听我说 佩里 这事可以解决的
[18:24] You son of a bitch. You are done hurting women. 你个混蛋 你不能再伤害别的女人了
[18:27] Done! 不能了
[18:29] You can’t let her talk. I’ll be ruined. 你不能让她告诉别人 否则我就完了
[18:31] Relax. We’ll handle Peri. 放心 我们会搞定佩里的
[18:33] You know how valuable you are to us. 你也知道你对我们有多重要
[18:35] I saw the look in Peri’s eye. 我看到了佩里的眼睛
[18:38] She wanted my head on a platter. 她想把我碎尸万段
[18:40] And that’s why you killed her — to keep her quiet. 所以你杀了她 杀人灭口
[18:44] I didn’t kill Peri. 我没有杀佩里
[18:47] No! No! No! No! No! No! It’s the truth! 不 不 不 真的是这样
[18:49] Look, I mean, why would I confess to everything else 我其他事都坦白了 这件事干嘛还
[18:52] and not this? 藏着掖着呢
[18:54] Look, I know it looks bad, 我知道这事看上去很糟
[18:57] but the night of her party, 但在她派对那晚
[18:58] she got into a big fight with her ex. 她和前夫发生了激烈争吵
[18:59] I mean, he killed her — uh, Spence Westmore. 他就杀了她 斯宾思·韦斯特莫
[19:02] Spence is innocent. He was framed. 斯宾思是无辜的 他是被陷害的
[19:05] -Well, I didn’t murder her. – Come on. -我也没杀她 -得了吧
[19:07] Peri was killed to protect your secrets. 佩里被杀是为了保守你的秘密
[19:10] If you didn’t kill her, who else would? 如果不是你 是谁杀了她
[19:15] Oh, my god. 我的老天
[19:16] What? 什么
[19:17] No, she wouldn’t. 不 不会是她
[19:19] She? Who’s she? Peri? 她 她是谁 佩里吗
[19:27] Guys, h-he doesn’t look so good. 各位 他看起来不太好
[19:29] My chest. 我的胸口
[19:31] Dios, he’s — he’s having a heart attack! 天啊 他心脏病犯了
[19:42] What on earth are you doing? 你到底在干什么
[19:43] Oh, this is food that I’m taking to my mom 这是我要带给我母亲的食物
[19:47] because she’s dying. 因为她快死了
[19:50] What a wretched little life you lead. 你过的生活也太惨了吧
[19:53] Take out the rubbish as you go. 走的时候把垃圾拿走
[20:03] Fiona, did you throw out my mail? 菲欧娜 你把我的信件扔了
[20:06] You shouldn’t have your letters sent here. 你就不该让别人把信件寄到这里来
[20:07] This is my house. 这是我家
[20:09] I live here, too. 我也住在这里
[20:10] No. You work here. 不 你在这里工作
[20:11] There’s a difference. 这是有区别的
[20:20] “Sorry how things ended. I’m really not a bad guy. “抱歉事情变成了这样 我真的不是坏人
[20:23] Hope this helps. Kyle.” 希望这有所帮助 凯尔”
[20:30] Oh, my god. 我的天啊
[20:33] Hugh Metzger had a heart attack? 休·蒙次赫尔犯心脏病了
[20:34] Yes, so we untied him, called the paramedics, and ran. 所以我们给他松绑 叫了救护车 跑了
[20:39] Why didn’t you report it to the police? 为什么不报警
[20:40] He killed Peri. 他杀了佩里
[20:41] I think he’s protecting the real killer. 我想他是在保护真正的凶手
[20:44] He said something about a woman. 他说跟一个女人相关
[20:45] Rosie! 罗西
[20:49] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[20:50] First, Spence is okay. 首先 斯宾思没事
[20:51] What? 什么
[20:52] He’s hiding out in Kyle’s attic. 他躲在凯尔家的阁楼里
[20:54] Ay, dios. I got to go see him. 老天 我得去看看他
[20:56] No, no! The police are watching you. 不行 警察在监视你
[20:59] And besides, Kyle sent me something 另外 凯尔给我送来一份东西
[21:00] you need to see right away. 你得马上看看
[21:02] You put it in your bra? 你把这放你胸罩里
[21:03] Don’t start. I’m having a day. Okay. 别说了 我今天也过得够糟的
[21:07] Is that… 那是…
[21:09] The video you’ve been looking for — Peri’s secrets. 你在找的视频 佩里的秘密
[21:17] Hey. How are you doing? 嗨 你怎么样
[21:19] Okay. 还好
[21:22] But I realized how awful I’ve been to you, 但我意识到自己对你多过分
[21:25] so I brought you this to say I’m sorry. 所以我带了这个给你来道歉
[21:29] That’s so s– 这真是
[21:31] Hey. This is my bracelet. 这是我的手链
[21:34] The point is that you were there for me when I needed you. 重点是我需要你的时候你挺身而出保护我
[21:39] I care about you… 我很关心
[21:41] a lot. 你
[21:42] I could tell. You got pretty crazy with Hugh. 我能看出来 你都朝休发疯了
[21:45] Well, nobody messes with Carmen Luna. 没人敢惹我卡门·卢娜
[21:51] Or her daughter. 或者她女儿
[21:54] – You just called me your — – I know. I know. -你刚刚叫我 -我知道
[21:59] Why don’t we start over? 我们干嘛不重新开始呢
[22:02] No lies… 没有谎言
[22:04] Or secrets or fighting. 没有秘密 没有争吵
[22:07] Just a real relationship. 好好做一对母女
[22:11] That sounds really nice. 听上去很不错
[22:16] You know, it’s too bad that your birth father 你的生父不能看到这一切
[22:18] isn’t here to see this. 真是太可惜了
[22:24] I just hope Lucas is smiling down on us from heaven. 真希望卢卡斯在天堂看着我们微笑
[22:33] More flowers, Cherie. 切丽 多拿点花
[22:35] After all, this is a celebration of undying love 毕竟这是要庆祝我丈夫和我的密友间
[22:38] between my husband and a close friend of mine. 那永恒的爱
[22:41] Evelyn, did you convince Gail 伊芙琳 是你说服盖尔
[22:44] to turn this party into a wedding? 把这个派对变成婚礼吗
[22:47] Isn’t this what you wanted — to marry Gail Fleming? 这不是你想要的吗 和盖尔·弗莱明结婚
[22:51] Of course it is. 当然是的
[22:53] Unfortunately, you and I have yet to sign the divorce documents, 但不幸的是 你我还需要签署离婚文件
[22:56] So, sadly, there can be no wedding today. 所以 很悲哀 今天办不了婚礼
[22:59] Oh, darn. 该死
[23:01] But now that I think of it, 但现在我想想
[23:02] I have the divorce documents right inside. 屋里就放着离婚文件呢
[23:03] We just need to sign them. 一签字就好了
[23:06] That is wonderful. 真棒
[23:08] If only it were that simple. 要是那么简单就好了
[23:09] The documents have to be signed in front of a notary public. 文件必须在公证人面前签署才有效
[23:12] Judge Winslow is on the guest list. 受邀宾客里有温斯洛法官
[23:14] If we catch him as the party’s starting, 要是我们在派对开始时去找他
[23:16] he can make it official. 他可以让一切合法化
[23:19] Excellent idea… 绝妙的主意
[23:21] Because I really want to marry Gail. 我是真的很想娶盖尔
[23:24] Good… 很好
[23:25] Because it is really happening. 你会娶她的
[23:32] Not even cute at all… 一点都不可爱
[23:33] How’s it going with Peri’s video? Learn anything? 佩里的视频看得怎么样 有什么发现吗
[23:36] Just that Peri loves to talk about herself. 我知道了佩里很爱聊她自己
[23:38] It’s nine hours long. 视频长达九个小时
[23:39] What could she possibly talk about for nine hours? 她怎么能聊九个小时
[23:43] So, now it’s sophomore year, 然后到了大二那年
[23:44] and my roommate is this awful girl named Tamar. 我室友是个叫塔玛的糟糕女生
[23:48] She snores like an animal, 她打起呼噜来跟动物一样
[23:50] but of course I can’t say anything 当然了 我也不能说什么
[23:51] because she’s in a wheelchair. 因为她坐着轮椅
[23:53] Oh, boy. 天呐
[23:54] Maybe just scroll forward until she gets emotional? 不如快进到她情绪激动的地方
[23:59] Wait. There. 等等 这里
[24:01] Is she crying? 她是在哭吗
[24:03] This could be it. 可能就是这里
[24:05] I was terrified that Spence would find out 我很怕斯宾思发现
[24:07] the baby wasn’t his. 孩子不是他的
[24:10] I knew I had to come forward about the rape, 我知道我必须坦白强奸的事
[24:14] so I called Hugh and I told him I was turning him in. 所以我打给休说我要告他
[24:19] But you never did? 但你没这样做
[24:22] Well, the strangest thing happened. 最奇怪的事情发生了
[24:25] Hugh’s daughter showed up with an offer. 休的女儿出现了 给出了一个提议
[24:28] In return for my silence, 为换取我的沉默
[24:30] Hugh would turn me into a giant movie star. 休愿意把我打造成电影巨星
[24:33] He sent his daughter to do his dirty work? 他让他的女儿替他做坏事
[24:36] Man, she was desperate to shut me up. 她急于让我闭嘴
[24:39] She obviously didn’t want to see her family 她明显不想让自己的家庭
[24:41] dragged through the mud. 名声受损
[24:44] Hugh’s daughter really wanted to protect him. 休的女儿非常想保护他
[24:48] Maybe that’s the woman Hugh was talking about. 也许她就是休提到的那个女人
[24:51] Well, he’s a public figure. 他是公众人物
[24:53] Shouldn’t be that hard to figure out who his daughter is. 要找出他女儿是谁应该不太难
[24:55] Can you imagine finding out your father raped somebody 你能想象发现你父亲强奸别人
[24:59] and covering it up for him? 还给他擦屁股吗
[25:01] She must be evil. 她肯定很邪恶
[25:02] Oh, she’s evil, all right. 没错 她确实很邪恶
[25:07] You got to be kidding me. 你在开玩笑吧
[25:12] Your father’s stable, and he’s resting now. 你父亲状态稳定 目前正在休息
[25:14] We’ll call you when he wakes up. 他醒了我们会打给你的
[25:16] In the meantime, you should go home and rest. 这期间你该回家休息
[25:18] He’s in good hands. 他会被悉心照料的
[25:19] Thank you so much. 非常感谢你
[25:22] My dad means everything to me. 我爸爸对我来说意味着一切
[25:28] Officials say there are no new leads 官方消息称对逃犯斯宾思·韦斯特莫
[25:30] in the search for escaped inmates Spence Westmore 和斯图尔特·”杀戮脸”·珀尔曼的搜寻
[25:33] and Stewart “Kill face” Pearlman. 毫无进展
[25:36] Zoila! 佐拉
[25:39] Yes, Fiona? 怎么了 菲欧娜
[25:41] That’s the man I saw, the one on the left. 那就是我看到的那个男人 左边那个
[25:43] I thought he was the neighbor. 我还以为他是邻居
[25:45] Peri Westmore’s murderer is hiding next door. 杀佩里·韦斯特莫的凶手就躲在邻屋
[25:49] No, that’s crazy. 不是吧 这太疯狂了
[25:51] I know what I saw. I’m ringing the police. 我清楚自己看见了什么 我要报警
[25:53] Fetch my mobile. 把我手机递过来
[25:56] Zoila, my phone…Now. 佐拉 我的手机 快点
[26:01] Hand it over this instant. 立刻马上给我
[26:04] Oh, for God’s sake. Do you want to be fired? 看在上帝的份上 你想被炒吗
[26:09] Yes. 是的
[26:15] Who’s ready to get a divorce? 谁已为离婚做好准备
[26:17] The line forms behind me. 我已等待良久
[26:19] How are you, judge? 你好吗 法官
[26:20] A little confused by the enthusiasm, but otherwise fine. 一切都好 只是对你们的热情稍感迷茫
[26:24] Evelyn, I have something for you. 伊芙琳 我给你带了样东西
[26:29] The 1932 riesling salvaged from the crash of the Hindenburg. 兴登堡空难中幸存的1932年雷司令
[26:32] You gave it to me on our wedding night — 我们婚礼那晚你给我的
[26:34] Such a romantic gesture. 真是个浪漫的印记
[26:37] We were supposed to drink that on our 50th anniversary. 我们本该在50周年纪念日喝它的
[26:40] But we’ll never see 50 years now, 但我们再也看不到50周年了
[26:41] so I thought I would use it to toast the end of our marriage… 所以我想我将用它致敬我们婚姻的终结
[26:45] unless that would be too upsetting for you. 除非这太伤你的心了
[26:49] Nope. Crack that bitch open. 一点都不 打开它吧
[26:52] Well, if you two are done with whatever the hell this is, 你俩要是唧唧歪歪完了
[26:56] can we get these signed? 可以把名签一下吗
[26:59] – Who’s first? – I’ll go. -谁先来 -我来
[27:05] There. 好了
[27:08] Your turn. 该你了
[27:18] Done. 搞定
[27:21] You’re divorced. Congratulations. 你们离婚了 恭喜
[27:26] Well, I must say, I feel an indescribable sense of relief. 我必须得说 我如释重负
[27:31] I didn’t enjoy a single day of our marriage. 我从未享受过我们婚姻里的任何一天
[27:33] Please! 别说了
[27:34] If anyone was miserable, I can assure you it was I. 我可以向你保证我才是悲催的那个
[27:36] On three distinct occasions, 曾有三次
[27:38] I considered suffocating you with a pillow. 我想用枕头闷死你
[27:41] It’s a shame you didn’t. 真遗憾你没这么做
[27:42] I lay awake most nights praying for death. 我大部分晚上都失眠 祈祷死亡
[27:44] Dear God, 天啊
[27:46] I despise you. 我瞧不起你
[27:48] And I you. 我也是
[28:04] Gail! 盖尔
[28:05] The party started an hour ago. 派对一小时之前就开始了
[28:07] – Where have you been? – Marisol, it is awful. -你去哪里了 -玛莉索 太可怕了
[28:09] My father had a heart attack. 我父亲心脏病发作了
[28:11] We didn’t have enough time to cancel the party. 我们都来不及取消派对
[28:13] I would feel so much better if I could just find — 我能感觉好点 要是我能找到…
[28:15] Adrian? 艾德里安
[28:16] I was gonna say a bar. 我本想说酒吧
[28:18] Gail, can I offer you a cocktail? 盖尔 要来杯鸡尾酒吗
[28:21] Thank you. 多谢
[28:23] You really should find Adrian. He’ll take care of you. 你真该去找艾德里安 他会照看你的
[28:25] Yes, yes. He’s in the study. 没错 他在书房里
[28:28] Great. Thank you. 太好了 谢谢
[28:33] Adrian? 艾德里安
[28:35] Adrian, are you in here? 艾德里安 你在里面吗
[28:38] Adrian? 艾德里安
[28:40] No, he’s not. 不 他不在
[28:43] Who are you? 你是谁
[28:44] I’m Genevieve Delatour’s maid. We’ve met before. 我是吉纳维芙·德拉图的女佣 我们之前见过
[28:47] Are you working the party? 你是在派对上工作吗
[28:48] ’cause you really shouldn’t be in here. 因为你真不该在这里出现
[28:50] But I need to talk to you… 但我要和你谈谈…
[28:52] about Peri Westmore. 关于佩里·韦斯特莫的事
[28:55] Never met her. Such a tragedy. 我从没见过她 真是场悲剧
[28:57] Oh, I knew her. 我认识她
[28:59] And so did my husband — Spence Westmore. 我的丈夫斯宾思·韦斯特莫也认识她
[29:03] – The man who killed her? – Oh, he didn’t kill her. -杀了她的人吗 -他没有杀她
[29:05] You did. 是你杀的
[29:07] I know what happened that night. 我知道那晚发生了什么
[29:09] You were protecting your father, Hugh Metzger. 你在保护你的父亲休·蒙次赫尔
[29:14] Okay. Well, you are clearly deranged 你很明显是精神错乱
[29:16] or mentally challenged… 或者是智障
[29:18] Maybe both. 或许两者都是
[29:19] Peri walked in on him that night, 佩里那晚撞见了他
[29:21] alone with an unconscious woman. 和一个意识不清的女人单独在一起
[29:24] How do you know about that? 你怎么知道的
[29:25] He was worried Peri would go to the police, 他担心佩里会去找警察
[29:27] so he confided in the one person who loved him unconditionally — 于是他向一个无条件爱他的人吐露了这一切
[29:32] You. 你
[29:34] Most daughters would be horrified 多数人的女儿听到这种事
[29:35] to hear about such things, but not you. 都会很惊恐 但你不会
[29:37] You helped him cover before. 你帮他掩盖了先前的所作所为
[29:39] But she said she’s going to the police. 但她说要去报警
[29:41] What? No, she can’t do that. We had a deal. 什么 她不能这么做 我们有过约定
[29:43] Well, she doesn’t care anymore. 她都不在乎了
[29:45] Okay, I will talk to her. 那我去和她谈谈
[29:47] Daddy, I promise, by morning, this will all be over. 老爸 我保证到明早 一切都将结束
[29:51] So you raced over in the middle of the night 于是你半夜里赶了过去
[29:53] to convince Peri to keep quiet, 去说服佩里保持沉默
[29:56] just like you convinced her before. 就像你先前说服她一样
[29:58] But this time, she couldn’t be bought. 但这一次 她不买账了
[30:01] I’m gonna tell the whole world your daddy’s a rapist, 我要告诉全世界你老爸是个强奸犯
[30:04] And there’s not a damn thing you can do about it. 你做什么都无济于事
[30:08] Now get the hell out of my house. 赶紧滚出我的屋子
[30:11] You had to stop her, or your family would be ruined. 你必须阻止她 否则你的家庭将遭毁灭
[30:26] What are you doing?! 你在干什么
[30:48] Guess there was something I could do about it. 看来我还是能做点什么的
[30:52] The next morning, Spence found her body, 第二天早上 斯宾思发现了她的尸体
[30:54] and the police blamed him. 警察将罪责归咎于他
[30:56] They never thought to look anywhere else. 警方从没想过往其他方向调查
[31:00] Well, did I get it right? 我说的没错吧
[31:06] You did. 没错
[31:07] Oh, God. 天啊
[31:08] You don’t even know how long I’ve been waiting 你都不知道我等着把这一切
[31:10] to say it out loud. 大声说出来有多久了
[31:12] I killed Peri Westmore. 我杀了佩里·韦斯特莫
[31:14] You’re proud of it? 你引以为豪吗
[31:15] Uh, yeah. 没错
[31:16] As far as I’m concerned, killing Peri was a public service. 就我所知 杀死佩里是为大众造福祉
[31:18] They should pin a medal on me, really. 大家真应该为我别上奖章
[31:20] I’m just surprised. 我感到很意外
[31:22] I figured you wouldn’t want to tell me the truth. 我以为你不会告诉我真相的
[31:25] Come on. I mean, who’s gonna believe you? 拜托 谁会信你
[31:27] You’re nothing but a dumb maid. 你不过是个愚蠢的女佣罢了
[31:30] – I believe her. – What the hell? -我相信她 -搞什么
[31:32] Gail Metzger Fleming, 盖尔·蒙次赫尔·弗莱明
[31:34] You are under arrest for the murder of Peri Westmore. 你因谋杀佩里·韦斯特莫被逮捕了
[31:36] You have the right to remain silent. 你有权利保持沉默
[31:37] W-w-wait. What is going on? 慢着 怎么回事
[31:39] I went to Detective Shaw with my suspicions about you. 我带着对你的怀疑去找了肖警探
[31:42] Yeah. We figured you wouldn’t confess to the police. 没错 我们料到你不会对警方坦白
[31:44] But maybe you wouldn’t worry about telling me. 但你或许不会介意告诉我
[31:46] After all, I’m just a dumb maid. 毕竟我只是个愚蠢的女佣
[31:51] You two set me up. 你俩陷害我
[31:53] Yes, we did. Enjoy jail, Gail. 没错 狱中快乐 盖尔
[31:56] “Jail Gail” — “狱中盖尔”
[31:58] That could be your prison name. 这可以是你的狱名
[32:00] All right, take her away. 行了 带她走
[32:04] Rosie, thank you so much for your help. 罗西 非常感谢你的帮助
[32:08] I’m sorry I didn’t believe you sooner. 抱歉我没早点相信你
[32:09] I’m just glad Spence can finally come home. 斯宾思终于能回家我就很欣慰了
[32:18] Listen. Listen to me. You have to turn yourself in. 听我说 你们得去自首
[32:20] The police will be here any minute. 警察随时会来这儿
[32:22] – You snitched on us! – No, no. My boss did. -你告发了我们 -不 不 是我雇主
[32:27] Liar. She sold us out. 骗子 她出卖了我们
[32:29] Okay, we got to — we got to be smart. 我们得…我们得理智
[32:30] She’s got to pay for this. 她得为此付出代价
[32:31] I swear I’m only trying to help you! 我发誓我只是想帮你们
[32:34] I’m not going back to prison. 我不要回监狱
[32:37] Spence, stop! 斯宾思 住手
[32:48] Spence! 斯宾思
[32:51] Spence! Oh, my god! Oh, my god! 斯宾思 天啊 天啊
[32:54] Oh, my god. Okay. 天啊 没事
[32:55] Hold on. Hold on. I’m gonna call for help. 挺住 挺住 我去找人帮忙
[32:59] Copy that. We’re still at the scene. 收到 我们仍在现场
[33:04] Spence was shot? 斯宾思中枪了
[33:06] They’re bringing him down now. 他们正抬他下来
[33:07] The shooter’s still at large. 枪手仍在逃亡
[33:08] We’re searching the neighborhood. 我们正搜索周边区域
[33:10] Spence! 斯宾思
[33:15] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[33:16] – I think so. – He’s very lucky. -应该没事 -他很幸运
[33:18] The bullet didn’t hit any vital organs. 子弹没击中要害
[33:21] Does he have to wear these handcuffs? 他非得戴手铐吗
[33:23] Spence is innocent. 斯宾思是无辜的
[33:25] He still broke out of prison. 但他越狱了
[33:27] But kill face forced you to escape. 但是杀戮脸逼你越狱的
[33:31] Isn’t that right? 不是吗
[33:33] Yes, yes, he did. 没错 他逼我的
[33:35] I was a hostage. 我是人质
[33:37] He shot you when you tried to get away from him. 你试图逃开他时 他枪击了你
[33:40] Rosie, I witnessed it all. 罗西 我目睹了一切
[33:42] Are we buying this? 值得相信吗
[33:44] He’s been through enough. Take off the cuffs. 他够造孽了 取下手铐吧
[33:48] We have to get him to the hospital. 我们得送他去医院
[33:50] Not without my wife. 得带上我妻子
[34:02] Your fly is unzipped. 你拉链没拉
[34:04] Oh, well, that would be awkward at my engagement party, 这在我的订婚派对上挺尴尬的
[34:07] Wouldn’t it? 是吧
[34:09] What’s going on? 怎么回事
[34:11] Why are the police here? 警察怎么来了
[34:13] How long did we make love? 我们做了多久爱
[34:15] Based on history, no longer than 11 minutes. 根据经验 不超过十一分钟
[34:18] Carmen, what happened? 卡门 怎么回事
[34:20] Tell me no one was killed or dismembered. 没人被杀或被肢解吧
[34:23] Our parties really do have a terrible track record. 我们的派对确实有可怕的记录
[34:26] The police arrested Gail for killing Peri Westmore, 盖尔因谋杀佩里·韦斯特莫被警察逮捕了
[34:29] And the party kind of died after that. 派对随后就基本停了
[34:34] Gail is a murderer? 盖尔是杀人犯吗
[34:36] I’m oddly unfazed by this. 我竟松了口气
[34:39] It looks like I won’t be marrying her after all. 毕竟我应该不用娶她了
[34:43] At least you still have the Reverend Hamilton. 但你至少还有汉密尔顿牧师
[34:45] He dumped me. 他甩了我
[34:47] It’s for the best. 这样最好
[34:49] He’s a wonderful man. It never would have worked. 他太好了 我跟他成不了
[34:58] Well, I’m not involved with anyone, 好吧 我现在单身了
[34:59] And you’re not, either. 而且你也是
[35:03] But we signed the divorce papers. 但我们签了离婚协议
[35:06] We can tear those up. 我们可以撕掉
[35:08] So, where does that leave us? 那我们现在是什么情况
[35:11] Are we married or not? 结了还是离了
[35:17] That’s wonderful, Rosie. 太棒了 罗西
[35:21] Give Spence my love. 替我向斯宾思问好
[35:22] Okay, bye. 再见
[35:27] Peter. 彼得
[35:29] What are you doing here? 你怎么来了
[35:30] Well, I saw you on the news when Gail Fleming was arrested. 盖尔·弗莱明被捕时 我在新闻上看到你了
[35:34] Figured it was the universe giving me a kick in the pants. 我想这是上天在给我一个机会
[35:38] What? 什么
[35:39] I’ve been acting like a big baby. 我的行为一直像个孩子
[35:44] But I was hurt. 但我确实很心碎
[35:46] See, when I was in New York, I bought a ring. 我在纽约买了个戒指
[35:51] Oh, my god. 天啊
[35:52] I realized that I wanted to 我发现我想
[35:54] spend the rest of my life with you. 与你共度余生
[35:56] And then I came back and found out 但我回来发现
[35:57] that you didn’t feel the same way. 你不是这么想的
[35:59] But I did. I do. 我也这么想 真的
[36:02] It just didn’t seem that you felt the same way. 反而我觉得你好像不这么想
[36:07] Peter, I made the biggest mistake. 彼得 我大错特错了
[36:09] Well, I don’t want to make a bigger one by letting you go. 我不想再因此错过你
[36:15] So… 所以…
[36:16] What is happening? 怎么回事
[36:17] Well, it’s an engagement party. 这是订婚派对
[36:20] Someone should be getting engaged. 该有人订婚
[36:24] Marisol Suarez, will you marry me? 玛莉索·苏亚雷斯 你愿意嫁给我吗
[36:28] Yes. 我愿意
[36:30] Oh, Peter. 彼得
[36:44] – You got fired? – It was for the best. -你被炒了吗 -那样最好
[36:46] But having a boss like Fiona made me see 但是有菲欧娜这种老板让我看到
[36:48] that you’re not so bad after all. 你也没那么坏嘛
[36:50] That’s what I always told you. 我一直都跟你这样说
[36:52] So, I was thinking maybe… 所以我想着也许
[36:55] You want your job back? 你想要回你的工作吗
[36:58] Oh, I’m so, so happy! 我太高兴了
[37:03] Wait. 等等
[37:05] Your key. 你的钥匙
[37:07] Here. 给
[37:09] And you better never give it back to me. 你最好永远别还给我
[37:12] Deal. 成交
[37:13] But I do think we need to set some ground rules first. 但我觉得我们得先定一些基本规则
[37:17] No meddling in each other’s lives. 不许干涉彼此的生活
[37:19] You’re right. 你说得对
[37:20] From now on, you do you, and I’ll do me. 从现在开始 你做你 我做我
[37:23] Look at you with the lingo. 瞧瞧你 还会说行话了
[37:26] Oh, I’ll get it. I have a date. 我去开门 我有约会对象
[37:29] And I’m not gonna ask who he is because I’m not meddling. 我不会问你他是谁的 因为我不会干涉
[37:34] Cute dress. 裙子不错啊
[37:35] Ooh, I’m totally gonna borrow that. 我要借走
[37:37] Zoila, this is Lori… 佐拉 这是洛莉
[37:40] my date. 我的约会对象
[37:41] Your date? 你的约会对象
[37:43] Lori. 洛莉
[37:45] I’ve always been unlucky in love, 我一直情路不顺
[37:47] so maybe, after five husbands, 也许经历过五次丈夫后
[37:49] what I need is a wife. 我需要的是一位妻子
[38:00] Have fun. 玩得开心哦
[38:02] – Daddy! – We missed you! -爸爸 -我们好想你
[38:05] Easy, chiquitos. Your daddy’s still healing. 慢点 小家伙们 你们的爸爸还在康复
[38:09] Oh, no, that’s okay. 不 没关系
[38:10] I really missed you guys, too, 我也真的很想你们
[38:12] But I promise I am back now for good. 但我保证 我不会再走了
[38:16] We’re glad to have you back, boss. 你回来了我们很高兴 老板
[38:19] Jesse, can you grab the boys some lunch? 杰西 你能给孩子们做点午餐吗
[38:21] I need to talk to Spence. 我得跟斯宾思谈谈
[38:22] ‘course. Come on, guys. I’ll make some nuggets. 当然 来吧 我来做炸鸡块
[38:26] What do you need to talk to me about? 你要跟我说什么
[38:27] It’s not Shannon, is it? 不是香农 对吧
[38:28] She doesn’t want to stay here, does she? 她不想留在这里对吧
[38:30] No, no, no, it’s not that. 不是这样的
[38:32] She already packed up and went home. 她已经收拾了行李 回家了
[38:35] Well, why are you so serious? 你为什么这么严肃
[38:38] Is it one of the boys? Miguel? Tucker? 是不是哪个孩子 米格尔 塔科
[38:43] I’ve been waiting to tell you till you got home. 我一直等着你回家 想告诉你
[38:46] Well, just tell me. I can handle it. 告诉我吧 我能应付的
[38:49] I know you think of Tucker as your baby boy, but… 我知道你以为塔科是你的孩子 但是
[38:54] What? 怎么
[39:00] Tucker’s gonna be a big brother. 塔科要做哥哥了
[39:02] Miguel, too. 米格尔也是
[39:04] You’re pregnant? 你怀孕了吗
[39:08] I guess we weren’t too careful on those conjugal visits. 我想在配偶探访时我们有些粗心
[39:12] Are you happy? 你高兴吗
[39:13] Oh, I’ve never been happier in my whole life. 我这辈子从未如此高兴过
[39:16] I love you, Rosie. 我爱你 罗西
[39:19] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[39:21] Mr. Spence. 斯宾思先生
[39:36] Ay, Peter looks so handsome. 彼得看起来真帅
[39:39] And he is crazy about Marisol. Mm-hmm. 他对玛莉索简直痴迷
[39:41] They’re so good together. 他们好般配
[39:42] Hey, it took me 40 minutes 我花了40分钟
[39:44] To get my makeup to look like this. 才化了这么一个妆
[39:45] Nobody make me cry. 谁也不许让我哭
[39:47] It took you 40 minutes to do that? 你花了40分钟才化了这么一个妆吗
[39:49] I’m gonna make you cry. 我要让你哭
[39:58] Rosie. 罗西
[40:00] Sorry. 抱歉
[40:01] Spence and the baby say hi. 斯宾思和孩子打了招呼
[40:03] Ay, enough with the baby. We’re here to party. 别想孩子了 我们是来参加派对的
[40:05] Open bar! 免费酒吧
[40:22] Where is she? 她在哪里
[40:28] I’m sorry. We need a moment. 抱歉 请稍等
[40:38] – What’s going on? – I don’t know. -怎么回事 -我不知道
[40:40] She was supposed to be right behind me. 她该在我身后的
[40:48] Marisol? 玛莉索
[40:52] What the hell? 什么情况
[40:57] Where’d she go? 她去哪里了
[40:59] “I’m sorry”? 很抱歉
[41:02] Marisol got cold feet? 玛莉索胆怯了吗
[41:04] I thought she was happy with Peter. 我还以为她跟彼得在一起很幸福
[41:09] Girls… 姑娘们
[41:22] Is that…Blood? 那是 血吗
[41:30] Well, I don’t think she got cold feet. 我觉得她不是胆怯了
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 致命陷阱(Deception)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme