时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Peter. Husband number three. | 彼得 第三任丈夫 |
[00:03] | Please stop dating Peter. | 请不要再跟彼得约会了 |
[00:04] | I’m not breaking up with him. | 我不会跟他分手 |
[00:06] | A little birdie told me | 有只小鸟告诉我 |
[00:07] | that Marisol got back together with Jesse. | 玛莉索和杰西和好了 |
[00:10] | I am with Peter now. You have to accept that. | 我现在和彼得在一起了 你得接受这点 |
[00:12] | You were right. Marisol’s seeing her ex again. | 你说得对 玛莉索的确在跟前任见面 |
[00:16] | I know you’re my mother now. | 现在我知道你是我妈妈了 |
[00:17] | I’m not your mother, Danni. | 我不是你妈妈 丹妮 |
[00:19] | I gave you up for a reason. | 我放弃了你是有原因的 |
[00:21] | From now on, you’re nothing to me. | 从现在起 你对我来说什么都不是 |
[00:23] | I’m leaving you. | 我要离开你了 |
[00:23] | Evelyn, we were meant to be together. | 伊芙琳 我们命中注定要在一起 |
[00:26] | Oh, you’re the reverend. Hello. | 你是那个教士对吗 你好 |
[00:27] | I was afraid you might be a bit of a…goody-goody. | 我原本担心你可能会比较…假正经 |
[00:30] | I’m no saint. | 我不是圣人 |
[00:31] | My wife believes he’s the greatest man | 我妻子相信他是 |
[00:32] | that ever walked the earth. | 世界上最好的人 |
[00:33] | I intend to prove her wrong. | 我想证明她错了 |
[00:35] | There’s no reason to deny the deep sexual tension between us. | 我也没理由否认我俩之间深刻的心动感觉 |
[00:38] | Is it possible you’re unclear on the meaning of sexual tension? | 会不会是你误会了心动感觉的意思 |
[00:41] | You think Kyle and Frances are in a cult? | 你说凯尔和弗朗西丝加入了一个邪教 |
[00:44] | If he were in a cult, I would know. | 如果他加入了邪教 我肯定会知道 |
[00:46] | Like he knows you’re a maid pretending to be rich? | 就像他知道你是个假装有钱的女佣吗 |
[00:48] | We finally have your mother’s blessing. | 我们终于获得了你母亲的祝福 |
[00:50] | You know, Kyle, maybe you should move back home. | 凯尔 也许你该搬回来 |
[00:53] | Not being roommates could bring back | 不做室友 |
[00:54] | some of that romance we’ve been missing. | 能让我们重燃浪漫 |
[00:56] | We’d like to check the attic. | 我们想去检查阁楼 |
[00:57] | You don’t have to do that. | 你没必要那样做 |
[00:58] | I noticed Kyle and his mom | 我发现凯尔和他妈妈 |
[00:59] | being really secretive about the attic. | 对阁楼特别保密 |
[01:02] | – Ben? – I still need to find | -本 -我还得找到 |
[01:03] | the video of Peri confessing her secret. | 佩里坦白自己秘密的视频 |
[01:05] | Maybe that’s where they keep the videos. | 也许那就是存放录像带的地方 |
[01:07] | I can drum up some reason | 我可以编出个原因 |
[01:09] | to sneak in there and snoop around. | 偷偷进去找一找 |
[01:10] | I’m Fiona. | 我是菲欧娜 |
[01:11] | I thought you were…in Italy. | 我还以为你在意大利 |
[01:13] | You must be Zoila, my maid. | 你一定是佐拉 我的女佣 |
[01:22] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:22] | Kyle! | 凯尔 |
[01:24] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[01:26] | I want to take my honey out to breakfast. | 我想带我亲爱的去吃早餐 |
[01:27] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[01:28] | Surprise! | 真惊喜 |
[01:30] | Um, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:34] | I’m in the middle of cleaning the house. | 我正在打扫房子 |
[01:37] | The maid didn’t show up? | 女佣没来吗 |
[01:38] | Nope. | 没有 |
[01:40] | She hasn’t really been focused on her job lately. | 她最近没时间把精力放在工作上 |
[01:42] | Sounds like someone’s gonna get fired. | 听上去有人要被炒鱿鱼了 |
[01:44] | That’s a real possibility. | 真有这种可能 |
[01:47] | How about tomorrow night? | 明晚怎么样 |
[01:48] | I’m taking my mother to dinner. | 我要带我妈妈去吃晚餐 |
[01:50] | So, you and Frances will be out of the house? | 所以你和弗朗西丝要出门吗 |
[01:52] | Just for a couple hours. | 就几个小时 |
[01:53] | – Zoila! – Who’s that? | -佐拉 -那是谁 |
[01:56] | I have a friend in from out of town. | 我有个朋友来了 |
[01:58] | She got in last night. | 她昨晚住来了 |
[01:59] | Oh, yeah? I’d love to meet her. | 是吗 我很想见见她 |
[02:00] | No! No. She’s very sick. | 不行 不行 她病得很重 |
[02:02] | I don’t want you to catch it. | 我不想让你传染到 |
[02:04] | Call me later. | 晚点给我打电话 |
[02:11] | There you are. | 找到你了 |
[02:12] | Who was that? | 刚才是谁 |
[02:13] | Um, just a neighbor. | 一个邻居 |
[02:15] | So, are you settling in okay? | 你都安置好了吧 |
[02:18] | Yes. But it’s very strange. | 好了 但是有件事很奇怪 |
[02:20] | My clothes all seem to be stretched out, | 我的衣服好像都被撑大了 |
[02:23] | As though they’ve been worn by a great big fat person. | 好像被一个大胖子穿过了 |
[02:27] | Well, no big fat person has worn your clothes. | 没有大胖子穿过你的衣服 |
[02:30] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[02:32] | Zoila, perhaps now would be a good time | 佐拉 或许现在我是时候 |
[02:34] | for me to clarify my expectations for you. | 跟你说明白我对你的期许了 |
[02:37] | Firstly — and this is important — | 首先 这点很重要 |
[02:39] | I expect you to come running when I call for you. | 我希望你在我叫你时跑过来 |
[02:42] | Like a dog? | 跟狗一样吗 |
[02:43] | Oh, no, not at all. | 不 当然不 |
[02:45] | But, yes, exactly. | 但也是 |
[02:46] | Also, my meals will be served in the formal dining room. | 还有 我会在正式用餐餐厅用餐 |
[02:50] | And I’d rather prefer it if you don’t | 我还希望你不要 |
[02:51] | have personal visitors to the house. | 让私人朋友来家里 |
[02:53] | Got it. | 明白 |
[02:54] | Lastly, | 最后 |
[02:56] | I like to project a certain image, | 我想呈现出特定形象 |
[02:58] | so, from now on, you’ll wear a maid’s uniform. | 所以此后你要穿女佣服装 |
[03:04] | Is that really necessary? | 真有这个必要吗 |
[03:06] | It is. When people come by, | 有 有人来的时候 |
[03:07] | they need to know exactly who you are. | 他们需要一眼看出你是谁 |
[03:26] | Carmen, qua bueno? I was looking for you. | 卡门 好吗 我在找你 |
[03:29] | Ay, Danni. Are you here to yell at me again? | 丹妮 你又要来吼我吗 |
[03:30] | No, no. | 不不 |
[03:32] | I was just wondering | 我只是想来问问 |
[03:33] | if you want to have dinner with me sometime. | 你想不想找时间跟我一起吃晚餐 |
[03:36] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:37] | I thought I was the horrible person who ruined your life. | 我还以为我是个毁了你人生的坏人 |
[03:40] | I was just being dramatic. | 我小题大做了 |
[03:42] | I think I get that from you. | 这应该是遗传了你 |
[03:43] | So you forgive me, just like that? | 所以你就这样原谅我了吗 |
[03:46] | Yes. | 对 |
[03:47] | I tried to see things from your point of view. | 我尽量从你的角度看了问题 |
[03:50] | I guess I’m pretty mature for a teenager. | 作为一个青少年我很成熟吧 |
[03:52] | You’re not a teenager. | 你不是青少年 |
[03:53] | So, I lie about my age. | 我对自己的年龄撒谎了 |
[03:55] | I get that from you, too. | 这应该也是遗传的你 |
[03:58] | Now can we please start over? | 我们能重新开始吗 |
[04:00] | I don’t want to fight anymore. | 我不想再跟你吵架了 |
[04:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:06] | Danni, this makes me so happy. | 丹妮 这样我好高兴 |
[04:10] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[04:15] | Great job, everybody, and I’ll see you after recess, okay? | 大家都很棒 我们课间休息后再见 |
[04:21] | Can I help you, Miguel? | 有什么事吗 米格尔 |
[04:22] | This is wrong. I should have gotten an “A.” | 这样不对 我应该得A |
[04:25] | You missed a lot of questions, | 你很多问题都没答上来 |
[04:27] | So why do you feel you deserve an “A”? | 为什么你觉得应该得一个”优”呢 |
[04:29] | Because my stepfather is in prison. | 因为我继父进监狱了 |
[04:32] | Well, I’m very sorry about that, | 我很抱歉 |
[04:33] | but I can’t just give you an “A” | 不过我不能就这么给你一个”优” |
[04:34] | because things are difficult at home. | 只因为你家里出了点事情 |
[04:37] | He killed someone. | 他杀人了 |
[04:39] | Your stepfather? | 你继父吗 |
[04:41] | He might do it again, too. | 他可能会再做一次 |
[04:45] | Miguel, are you suggesting your step-dad might kill me | 米格尔 你是在说你继父可能会杀了我 |
[04:47] | if I don’t give you an “A”? | 如果我不给你”优”的话吗 |
[04:49] | Do you really want to risk it? | 你真的想冒这个险吗 |
[04:55] | Miguel said what? | 米格尔说了什么 |
[04:57] | Gail Fleming just confirmed for tomorrow’s book club, | 盖尔·弗莱明刚确认参加明天的读书会 |
[05:00] | so let’s double the alcohol order. | 所以得把酒品订单翻倍了 |
[05:03] | Yes. I will talk to him. | 好的 我会跟他说的 |
[05:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:07] | I am so sorry, Mrs. Genevieve, | 很抱歉 吉纳维芙太太 |
[05:09] | But that was Miguel’s school. | 是米格尔的学校打来的 |
[05:10] | He’s been suspended. | 他被停学了 |
[05:12] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[05:13] | He threatened his teacher, | 他威胁了他的老师 |
[05:15] | and he’s been starting fights with the other kids. | 而且他开始和其他孩子打架了 |
[05:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不太明白 |
[05:19] | Miguel’s always been such a sweet boy. | 米格尔一直是个乖乖的小男孩 |
[05:21] | The school thinks it’s because things are bad at home. | 校方认为是因为家里情况不顺 |
[05:24] | Outrageous. Everything’s perfect here… | 胡说 这儿一切都很好 |
[05:27] | Except for Spence being locked up for Peri’s gruesome murder. | 除了斯宾思因为佩里可怕的谋杀案被抓起来了 |
[05:32] | Miguel has always looked up to Spence. | 米格尔一直很崇拜斯宾思 |
[05:34] | Maybe now that he’s in jail, | 或许现在他进监狱了 |
[05:35] | Miguel thinks it’s cool to be a criminal. | 米格尔觉得犯罪是很酷的事情 |
[05:39] | Should I lock up the valuables? | 我要不要把贵重物品锁起来 |
[05:41] | Miguel needs to understand that going to prison is not cool. | 米格尔需要知道进监狱并不酷 |
[05:45] | Rosie, have you ever taken Miguel | 罗西 你有没有带米格尔 |
[05:48] | to visit Spence in prison? | 去监狱探望过斯宾思 |
[05:49] | No. | 没有 |
[05:51] | Well, maybe a healthy dose of fear | 或许一定程度上的恐惧 |
[05:53] | is just what the boy needs. | 正是这孩子所需要的 |
[05:58] | How did you enjoy your first charity potluck? | 你觉得你的第一次慈善聚餐怎么样 |
[06:00] | It was… quaint. | 那真是很 别致 |
[06:05] | I have never eaten baby backs before. | 我还从没吃过嫩肋排 |
[06:08] | My fingers still smell sweet and tangy. | 我的手指闻上去依然香甜扑鼻 |
[06:10] | Don’t forget we have the youth outreach banquet this Thursday. | 别忘了本周四我们还有协青社晚宴 |
[06:14] | Don’t you ever get tired | 你经常参加这些慈善活动 |
[06:15] | of the constant charity functions? | 不会感觉厌倦吗 |
[06:17] | No? Me neither. | 不觉得吗 我也是 |
[06:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:25] | Don’t look now. | 别回头 |
[06:26] | Adrian’s private investigator | 艾德里安的私家侦探 |
[06:28] | is over there taking photographs of us. | 正在那儿偷拍我俩 |
[06:30] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:32] | Get down on one knee. | 单膝跪下 |
[06:33] | Beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[06:34] | Let’s give Adrian something | 让我们给艾德里安一些猛料 |
[06:35] | to sink his teeth into. | 让他全力投入战斗 |
[06:36] | Get on one knee. | 单膝跪下 |
[06:37] | Pretend to propose to me. | 假装向我求婚 |
[06:41] | I think we’ve put Adrian through enough. | 我觉得我们让艾德里安经历的够多了 |
[06:42] | Let’s take the high road. | 我们高尚一点吧 |
[06:43] | But the low road is so much more fun. | 但是低劣一点更有意思 |
[06:46] | Evelyn, no. Okay, look, your husband | 伊芙琳 别这样 你丈夫已经 |
[06:48] | is clearly in pain over this divorce, | 深陷离婚的痛苦之中 |
[06:49] | and we have each other. | 而我们却拥有彼此 |
[06:51] | Isn’t that enough of a victory? | 难道这还不算是胜利吗 |
[06:54] | James, you’re always so good. | 詹姆斯 你一直都这么好 |
[06:57] | That’s what makes you so… | 这让你非常的 |
[07:00] | you. | 你 |
[07:09] | Hi, Derek. | 你好德里克 |
[07:11] | I’ve been trying to get a hold of Peter, | 我一直想要联系彼得 |
[07:12] | and I’ve left, like, a stalker level of messages. | 我像跟踪狂一样给他发了一堆消息 |
[07:15] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[07:16] | He’s just a busy man. | 他只是很忙 |
[07:19] | I was afraid he was a lying-in-a-ditch man. | 我还害怕他挺尸了呢 |
[07:21] | Can I see him? | 我能见他吗 |
[07:22] | He’s out of town — Hawaii. | 他出城了 去夏威夷了 |
[07:25] | Hawaii? | 夏威夷 |
[07:27] | We were supposed to go to Hawaii together. | 我们本该一起去夏威夷的 |
[07:29] | Can you get him on the phone? | 你能让他接电话吗 |
[07:30] | Can’t. His cell’s broken. | 不能 他的手机坏了 |
[07:35] | Peter Hudson’s office. | 彼得·哈德森办公室 |
[07:36] | 4:00? All right. Bye, Peter. | 四点吗 好的 再见彼得 |
[07:42] | That was Peter. | 那是彼得的电话 |
[07:43] | No, it wasn’t. | 不是 |
[07:44] | Okay, why are you blocking me? | 你为什么不让我联系他 |
[07:46] | I just want to see my boyfriend. | 我只是想见我的男朋友 |
[07:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:49] | Peter doesn’t date people who cheat on him. | 彼得不跟给他戴绿帽的人约会 |
[07:58] | And now that Fiona’s back, it’s only a matter of time | 现在菲欧娜回来了 凯尔和弗朗西丝 |
[08:00] | before Kyle and Frances realize who I am. | 迟早会发现我的真实身份 |
[08:03] | Well, why don’t you just come clean with them? | 你为什么不直接对他们坦白呢 |
[08:04] | No. She needs to stay friends with them. | 不行 她必须得继续跟他们做朋友 |
[08:07] | I need her to get into that house | 我需要她潜入那幢房子 |
[08:08] | so she can find the video of Peri confessing her secrets. | 去找佩里坦白秘密的录像带 |
[08:11] | What — what is on that video anyway? | 那 那个录像带上到底有什么 |
[08:13] | Maybe Peri told the cult | 或许佩里告诉邪教 |
[08:15] | about the man who drugged and raped her. | 是谁给她下药强奸了她 |
[08:17] | I think he’s the killer. | 我觉得那人就是杀她的凶手 |
[08:19] | Well, Kyle is taking Frances out to dinner tonight, | 今晚凯尔带弗朗西斯出去吃晚餐 |
[08:21] | And I know where they keep their hide-a-key. | 我知道他们的备用钥匙放哪儿了 |
[08:24] | I’m going to find that video. | 我要去找那盘录像带 |
[08:26] | Chicas, check this out! | 姑娘们 看看这个 |
[08:28] | They’re casting the movie based on Marisol’s book. | 他们在为玛莉索的小说改编的电影选角 |
[08:30] | Already? That was fast. | 已经开始选了 动作真快 |
[08:32] | Yes. And they want unknown actresses to play the maids, | 是的 而且他们想启用不知名的演员扮演女佣 |
[08:35] | So, I’m gonna try out. | 所以我要去试试 |
[08:37] | Well, no one’s more unknown than you. | 没有人比你更不出名了 |
[08:40] | Ooh, maybe Marisol can talk you up to the director. | 或许玛莉索可以向导演推荐一下你 |
[08:43] | Oh, yes, Hugh Metzger, | 是的 休·蒙次赫尔 |
[08:45] | The man who got me fired off of my own movie. | 那人害得我被我自己的电影除名了 |
[08:48] | He hates me. | 他讨厌我 |
[08:50] | So maybe I shouldn’t be seen in public with you. | 或许我在公共场合要离你远一点 |
[08:53] | What part are you trying out for? | 你想尝试哪个角色 |
[08:54] | The character based on me. | 基于我改编的角色 |
[08:56] | Okay, oye. | 好吧 |
[08:57] | “Carmelita — she’s a hot, sexy maid with big dreams. | “卡梅丽塔 她是一个心怀梦想的性感女佣 |
[09:00] | Must sing and dance.” | 必须能歌善舞” |
[09:02] | Well, Hugh wanted to change my entire movie, | 休想要颠覆我的整部电影 |
[09:04] | So I’m sure he ruined my character. | 他一定把我的角色毁了 |
[09:06] | “Maria is cool, confident, smart as a whip.” | 玛丽亚非常酷炫自信并且冰雪聪明 |
[09:11] | I guess he got that right. | 我想他说得没错 |
[09:13] | This is me. | 这是我 |
[09:15] | “Rosario — sweet, beautiful, | “罗莎里奥 甜美 可人 |
[09:19] | Oblivious.” | 漫不经心” |
[09:21] | Aww that’s so nice. | 说得真好 |
[09:24] | What about my character? | 我的角色呢 |
[09:26] | Nope. No Zoila. | 没有 没有佐拉 |
[09:28] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[09:30] | Oh, look, “Zelda — | “塞尔达 |
[09:32] | Sarcastic, sour, elderly.” | 尖酸刻薄年纪大” |
[09:37] | Elderly. | 年纪大 |
[09:39] | Elderly?! | 年纪大 |
[09:43] | So, I’m on pins and needles here. | 我现在真是坐立难安 |
[09:45] | Tell me — what have you found on the reverend? | 告诉我 关于那个牧师你有什么发现 |
[09:50] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[09:52] | What do you mean, “Nothing”? | 什么叫”什么都没有” |
[09:53] | No scandals, no lawsuits, no accusations. | 没有丑闻 没有诉讼 没有指控 |
[09:56] | Why the hell do you have such a thick folder on him? | 那你为什么有这么厚一文件夹他的资料 |
[09:58] | That seems intentionally misleading. | 你好像是在故意误导我 |
[09:59] | It’s documentation. | 这是记录 |
[10:00] | I ran background checks, dug through court records. | 我查了背景资料 挖掘法庭记录 |
[10:03] | I practically crawled up the man’s butt with a flashlight. | 几乎都要拿着手电筒照他的屁眼了 |
[10:06] | Yes. That’s evident from his colonoscopy report. | 没错 这是他的结肠镜检查报告 |
[10:10] | What’s this? Parking ticket. | 这是什么 停车罚单 |
[10:11] | He paid that. | 他付了 |
[10:13] | This says he was known to cavort with prostitutes. | 这上面说他招妓 |
[10:15] | An outreach program to help get them off the streets. | 这是帮助她们脱离街头生活的拓展项目 |
[10:18] | Oh, come on! Nobody could be that damn good. | 得了吧 没人能这么完美 |
[10:21] | Adrian, I know you want to destroy this man, | 艾德里安 我知道你想毁掉这家伙 |
[10:23] | but wouldn’t we all be better off | 但是我们努力提升自己 |
[10:25] | building each other up rather than tearing each other down? | 要比抹黑别人的做法好太多了 |
[10:28] | What are you blathering about? | 你在瞎说些什么 |
[10:30] | I sat in on one of the reverend’s sermons — | 我去听那个牧师做了一次布道 |
[10:32] | Very inspiring. | 非常鼓舞人心 |
[10:35] | Your wife is a lucky woman. | 你的妻子很幸运 |
[10:43] | – Marisol. – Hi. | -玛莉索 -你好 |
[10:44] | I’m sorry to bother you at work, | 抱歉打扰你工作了 |
[10:46] | but I need to ask you something. | 但我要问你一些事 |
[10:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:49] | Somehow Peter found out that we slept together, | 彼得不知道怎么知道我们俩睡过了 |
[10:52] | and I didn’t tell him. | 我没和他说过 |
[10:53] | So…did you? | 那你说过吗 |
[10:56] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[10:57] | First you turn me down, and now you’re accusing me | 首先你拒绝了我 然后指控我 |
[10:59] | of sabotaging your new relationship? | 破坏你的新感情 |
[11:02] | Not awesome. | 这样做可不好 |
[11:03] | I’m sorry. Of course you didn’t. | 抱歉 肯定不是你 |
[11:04] | It’s just that Peter won’t talk to me, | 但是彼得不肯和我说话 |
[11:05] | so can you please help me figure out how he found out about us? | 你能帮我想想他是怎么知道我们的事吗 |
[11:08] | Still, not awesome. | 这还是不大好 |
[11:10] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[11:11] | This is my problem, not yours. | 这是我的问题 不是你的问题 |
[11:13] | However Peter found out, it wasn’t through me. | 不管彼得是怎么知道的 肯定不是通过我 |
[11:15] | I didn’t tell anyone… except — | 我谁都没说 除了… |
[11:19] | Except who? | 除了谁 |
[11:19] | Well, Danni, but you already knew that, | 丹妮 但你已经知道了 |
[11:22] | and she wouldn’t tell Peter. | 她也不会告诉彼得的 |
[11:23] | And you didn’t tell anyone else? | 你没有再告诉其他人了吗 |
[11:25] | No, no one. | 没了 |
[11:28] | – Except… – Jesse! | -除了 -杰西 |
[11:29] | Well, it was nothing, and I didn’t even mention your name. | 没什么的 我甚至都没提你的名字 |
[11:31] | I just told this woman that I train | 我告诉过一个我训练的女人 |
[11:33] | that I hooked up with an ex. | 我和我前女友又搞上了 |
[11:36] | Genevieve Delatour? | 吉纳维芙·德拉图 |
[11:38] | No. | 不 |
[11:39] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[11:41] | Genevieve is Peter’s ex-wife! | 吉纳维芙是彼得的前妻 |
[11:44] | I did not know that. | 我不知道 |
[11:45] | Clearly she found out about us and blabbed to Peter, | 肯定是她发现了我们的事 然后告诉了彼得 |
[11:49] | hoping that he would break up with me. | 希望他跟我分手 |
[11:52] | I guess this really was my fault. | 我猜这真的是我的错 |
[11:54] | No, it wasn’t. | 不是的 |
[11:56] | Genevieve, on the other hand, | 不过 吉纳维芙嘛 |
[11:57] | that lying little witch — I’m gonna murder her. | 这个撒谎精 我要杀了她 |
[12:06] | These conjugal visits are the highlight of my week. | 我每周就指着你来探监了 |
[12:09] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[12:11] | Dirty talk. | 说下流话吗 |
[12:13] | Actually, it’s about Miguel. | 其实是米格尔的事 |
[12:16] | And we’re out. | 兴致没了 |
[12:19] | He’s been acting like a bully at school | 他在学校横行霸道 |
[12:21] | and getting into trouble. | 到处惹麻烦 |
[12:23] | I think he’s trying to be like you. | 我觉得他是在模仿你 |
[12:27] | Me? | 我 |
[12:28] | Well, you’re a criminal now. | 你现在是一名罪犯 |
[12:29] | Or at least that’s what everyone thinks. | 至少大家都是这么认为的 |
[12:31] | But if he could see how bad it is in here, | 但如果能让他看看这里有多糟糕 |
[12:35] | maybe he’d straighten out. | 也许他就懂了 |
[12:37] | Okay, well, there’s this program here | 这里有专门针对 |
[12:40] | for troubled youth. | 问题少年的项目 |
[12:42] | It’s kind of like a private tour of the prison. | 有点像来监狱游览 |
[12:44] | I’ll see if I can get Miguel in. | 我看看能不能帮米格尔报名 |
[12:45] | Well, he’s only 10. Is that too young? | 他才十岁 会不会年龄太小了 |
[12:47] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[12:48] | I think the whole point is to get them young. | 本来就是要从小抓起吧 |
[12:50] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这么说定了 |
[12:52] | I knew you’d find a way to help. | 我就知道你能想到办法的 |
[12:56] | I’m sorry. This talk — | 抱歉 这番谈话 |
[12:58] | It’s kind of ruined the moment. | 有点把气氛都毁了 |
[13:01] | Are you sure… | 你确定吗 |
[13:05] | …Mr. Spence? | 斯宾思先生 |
[13:07] | And we’re back. | 兴致又回来了 |
[13:14] | Ladies, ladies, shall we start discussing this week’s book? | 女士们 我们要开始讨论本周的书了吗 |
[13:18] | Uh, Diane, I know that you’re new, | 戴安 我知道你是新来的 |
[13:21] | but book club is really just an excuse | 但读书俱乐部只是我们用来 |
[13:23] | for us to drink in the middle of the day. | 白天喝酒的借口而已 |
[13:25] | Please. I didn’t even read the book. | 拜托 我连读都没读过 |
[13:27] | I have been so busy redecorating the Powell house… | 我一直忙着重新装修鲍威尔家 |
[13:29] | And trying to seduce Adrian. | 以及试图勾引艾德里安 |
[13:31] | You should design an S&M room. | 你应该设计一间SM室 |
[13:34] | Rumor has it that Adrian likes to be tied up. | 听说艾德里安喜欢被绑起来 |
[13:37] | – Really? – Really? | -真的吗 -真的吗 |
[13:39] | Tell me more. | 再跟我说说 |
[13:40] | Or…we could talk about the book. | 或者…我们能来聊聊这本书 |
[13:42] | Goodness, Diane, learn to read a room. | 天啊 戴安 长点眼色吧 |
[13:45] | no one here wants to talk about the boring book. | 这里没人想聊这本无聊的书 |
[13:48] | Genevieve? | 吉纳维芙 |
[13:50] | Genevieve… I know what you did. | 吉纳维芙 我知道你干了什么 |
[13:54] | Marisol. Joining us for book club? | 玛莉索 要加入我们的读书俱乐部吗 |
[13:57] | You told Peter about me and Jesse. | 你告诉了彼得我和杰西的事 |
[13:59] | I’ll take that as a no. | 我就当你拒绝了 |
[14:00] | You destroyed my relationship. | 你毁了我的恋情 |
[14:03] | You will stop at nothing to get what you want! | 你为了达到目的不择手段 |
[14:06] | Perhaps you should take this outside. | 或许这事你们该出去说 |
[14:08] | Zz-bup-bup. Zip it, Diane. It’s just gettin’ good. | 闭嘴 戴安 正精彩着呢 |
[14:10] | Peter is my friend. | 彼得是我的朋友 |
[14:12] | I had an obligation to tell him | 我有义务告诉他 |
[14:14] | that his girlfriend was deceiving him. | 他的女朋友对他不忠 |
[14:16] | Oh, please. You did this for yourself. | 拜托 你是为了自己 |
[14:19] | You’re the one who cheated. | 是你出轨了 |
[14:20] | And now Peter will never take you back. | 现在彼得再也不会跟你复合 |
[14:23] | Sad. | 真可悲 |
[14:27] | Do you see what she’s doing? | 你们看懂了吗 |
[14:30] | She puts on this sunny, sweet veneer, | 她戴着一副开朗甜美的面具 |
[14:32] | but, really, the truth is | 但真相是 |
[14:34] | she’s just a self-absorbed, petty, | 她不过是个自私 小气 |
[14:38] | ruthless bitch. | 无情的贱人 |
[14:41] | And that’s why you’ll always be alone. | 所以你才会孤独终老 |
[14:45] | Sad. | 真可悲 |
[14:52] | Listen, being in here is not cool. | 听着 坐牢可不酷 |
[14:55] | There’s no freedom, no privacy, | 这里没有自由 没有隐私 |
[14:56] | and the guys in here are really scary. | 狱友们也都很吓人 |
[14:59] | Yo, Westmore! | 韦斯特莫 |
[15:02] | I saved you my muffin from breakfast. | 我留了自己的早餐松饼给你吃 |
[15:04] | He seems nice. | 他看起来是好人 |
[15:05] | Yeah, but, Miguel, this… is Kill Face. | 对 但是米格尔 他是”杀戮脸” |
[15:08] | That’s his name. | 那可是他的名字 |
[15:09] | What are you in for, kid? | 你怎么进来的 孩子 |
[15:11] | Shoot up a grocery store? | 抢劫杂货店吗 |
[15:12] | Kidnap a baby? | 还是绑架婴儿 |
[15:13] | Please stop giving him ideas. | 请别给他灌输犯罪思想了 |
[15:15] | Miguel’s just visiting. | 米格尔是来探监的 |
[15:17] | Cool. | 很好 |
[15:18] | Wrote another play, | 我又写了一部剧 |
[15:19] | and I need you to be the lead. | 需要你来当主演 |
[15:21] | Another play? | 又一部剧吗 |
[15:22] | That sounds fun. | 听起来真有趣 |
[15:23] | No, it’s not fun. | 不 不有趣 |
[15:24] | Nothing in here is fun. | 这里没有有趣的东西 |
[15:26] | Come on, man. I already started building the set, | 拜托 伙计 我都开始布景了 |
[15:28] | and you’re a bona fide movie star. | 而你又是个好心肠的电影明星 |
[15:29] | Mostly just TV and one really well-reviewed indie. | 主要还是电视剧啦 和一部备受好评的独立电影 |
[15:32] | Can we talk about this later? | 这事能等会儿再说吗 |
[15:34] | Miguel’s been getting into trouble at school, | 米格尔一直在学校惹麻烦 |
[15:35] | and I’m trying to knock some sense into him. | 我想跟他讲讲道理 |
[15:37] | Ah, a little scared-straight action, huh? | 想吓得他不做坏事是吗 |
[15:39] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[15:42] | What you got there, kid? | 你袋子里装的什么 小子 |
[15:43] | Gummy bears. | 小熊糖 |
[15:45] | You brought gummy bears into my house? | 你敢带小熊糖来我的地盘吗 |
[15:48] | You brought gummy bears into my house?! | 你敢带小熊糖来我的地盘吗 |
[15:51] | Want one? | 想吃一颗吗 |
[15:53] | I do kind of. | 其实有点 |
[15:56] | No, no. Green, green, green. | 不 要绿色的 |
[15:57] | Okay, Kill Face, thanks for your help. | 好了 杀戮脸 真谢谢你帮忙 |
[15:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:02] | That’s a cool tattoo. I should get one of those. | 那纹身真酷 我也该弄一个 |
[16:04] | I don’t think your mother would like that. | 我觉得你妈妈不会高兴的 |
[16:07] | Good. At least she’ll notice me. | 很好 至少她能注意到我了 |
[16:09] | Hold on. Is that what this is all about? | 等等 你就是为了这个吗 |
[16:11] | Are you trying to get your mom’s attention | 你是想靠惹麻烦 |
[16:12] | by getting into trouble? | 吸引你妈妈注意吗 |
[16:14] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[16:15] | Your mom’s the best. She always has time for you. | 你妈妈最好了 她永远有时间陪你 |
[16:18] | No. She’s too busy trying to save you. | 不 她在忙着救你 |
[16:22] | I never get to see her anymore. | 我都没机会见到她了 |
[16:24] | Oh, Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[16:29] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[16:34] | I’m so getting this part. | 这角色我拿定了 |
[16:36] | “A hot, sexy maid with big dreams. | “一个心怀梦想的性感女佣 |
[16:38] | must sing and dance.” | 必须能歌善舞” |
[16:40] | It’s like she was based on me! | 我简直就是原型 |
[16:43] | Except she was based on Carmen, right? | 除了原型是卡门 对吗 |
[16:46] | That’s why I invited her to dinner — | 所以我才请她去吃晚餐 |
[16:47] | so I can study her for the audition. | 好研究她 为试镜做准备 |
[16:49] | Wait, I-I thought you’d invited her tonight | 等等 我以为你今晚邀请她 |
[16:51] | ’cause you’d forgiven her. | 是因为原谅她了 |
[16:53] | Nah. I’m just pretending to forgive her. | 不 我只是假装原谅她 |
[16:56] | So you’re using her to get a part in a movie? | 所以你利用她去拿到电影角色吗 |
[16:59] | Isn’t that kind of mean? | 这是不是有点卑鄙 |
[17:01] | She was mean to me first. | 她对我卑鄙在先 |
[17:03] | Well, have you ever considered being nice to her… | 那你想过对她好点… |
[17:05] | for real? | 真心好点吗 |
[17:07] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这样 |
[17:14] | Ooh, my, my! That looks fabulous. | 天呐 看起来真漂亮 |
[17:16] | I figured you’d appreciate a formal table setting. | 我想您应该会喜欢正式点的餐桌布置 |
[17:19] | I meant your uniform. | 我是说你的制服 |
[17:20] | It’s smashing, like you were born to wear it. | 太漂亮了 你简直像为它而生的 |
[17:24] | Well, have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[17:26] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚餐准备好了 |
[17:32] | Good lord. | 天呐 |
[17:34] | What is all that racket? | 怎么这么吵 |
[17:35] | It’s the neighbors leaving. | 是邻居出门了 |
[17:37] | Well, I’ll have to ask them to do that less often. | 我得请他们少出点门了 |
[17:39] | Anyway, I have something to take care of, so… bon appetit. | 总之 我还有些事要办 祝你好胃口 |
[17:44] | Oh, dear. | 老天 |
[17:46] | This is supper. | 这是晚餐 |
[17:47] | I was hoping for breakfast. | 我想吃早餐 |
[17:50] | Breakfast at night? | 晚上吃早餐吗 |
[17:52] | Well, my jet lag is wreaking havoc with my internal clock. | 时差把我的生物钟搅得一团糟 |
[17:56] | I assumed you would have thought of that. | 我以为你会考虑到这点 |
[17:58] | Silly me. | 我真笨 |
[17:59] | Oh, it’s all right. | 没关系 |
[18:01] | I’m sure you never travel. | 你肯定没出过远门 |
[18:03] | You know what I would kill for? | 你知道我特别想吃什么吗 |
[18:06] | A frittata. | 煎蛋饼 |
[18:07] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[18:08] | I-I really need to run that errand. | 我真的有事要办 |
[18:12] | I’m not some wicked tyrant. | 我也不是个暴君 |
[18:13] | You can run your errand. | 你可以去办你的事 |
[18:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:15] | After you make my frittata. | 在做完煎蛋饼之后 |
[18:22] | “So, none of this has been true? | “所以 这些都不是真的吗 |
[18:23] | I thought we were friends.” | 我以为我们是朋友” |
[18:24] | Hola. Ready for dinner? | 好啊 准备好吃晚餐了吗 |
[18:26] | Oh, shoot. I lost track of time. | 该死 我忘了时间 |
[18:29] | Just give me five minutes. | 给我五分钟 |
[18:32] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[18:34] | Oh, just an audition scene for Marisol’s movie. | 就是给玛莉索的电影试个镜 |
[18:36] | I’m trying out tomorrow. There’s a part based on me. | 明天就要演了 有个角色是基于我的 |
[18:39] | I had no idea. | 我都不知道 |
[18:43] | You know what? Forget dinner. | 这样吧 别去吃晚饭了 |
[18:45] | I want to help with your audition. | 我想帮你排练一下 |
[18:47] | Really? That would be amazing. | 真的吗 这太好了 |
[18:49] | So, what are you gonna wear? | 那你想穿什么 |
[18:51] | Okay, I’m thinking about these heels with my maid’s uniform. | 我打算穿这双高跟鞋和我的女佣制服 |
[18:53] | Maid’s uniform. Good idea. | 女佣制服 好主意 |
[18:56] | What do you think about these earrings? | 你觉得这对耳环怎么样 |
[18:58] | Are they too much? | 是不是太过了 |
[18:59] | Perfect. I love them. | 很好 我很喜欢 |
[19:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:01] | Oh, I have another pair I can give you. | 我还有一对要送给你 |
[19:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:08] | Why are you walking like me? | 你为什么学我走路 |
[19:11] | I admire your confidence. | 我很欣赏你的自信 |
[19:13] | I want to be just like you. | 我想像你一样 |
[19:14] | I get it. Who doesn’t want to be like Carmen Luna? | 我理解 有谁不想像卡门·卢娜呢 |
[19:17] | Who doesn’t want to be like Carmen Luna? | 有谁不想像卡门·卢娜呢 |
[19:19] | No. Kick it up at the end. Carmen Luna! | 不对 最后是升调 卡门·卢娜 |
[19:22] | Carmen Luna! | 卡门·卢娜 |
[19:26] | It’s like looking in the mirror. | 就像是照镜子一样 |
[19:27] | I know! Now let’s run your lines. | 是吧 快来对词吧 |
[19:30] | – I want to hear you do the scene. – Yes. | -我想看看你是怎么演的 -好 |
[19:35] | No, Rosie, I haven’t gotten into Kyle’s house yet. | 罗西 我还没进凯尔家 |
[19:39] | Long story short, my new boss is a pain in the ass. | 长话短说 我的新主人简直就是个贱人 |
[19:41] | But I’m here now. I’ll let you know what I find. Bye. | 但我已经来了 如果有发现会告诉你 再见 |
[20:37] | Oh, crap. | 完了 |
[20:38] | Dinner was lovely, Kyle. | 晚餐很不错 凯尔 |
[20:40] | I’m so glad we’re back in a good place. | 我很高兴我们又和好了 |
[20:42] | Me too. I hate that we fought. | 我也是 我不喜欢跟你吵架 |
[20:44] | Well, it was my fault. | 那是我的不对 |
[20:45] | I should’ve accepted Zoila from the start. | 我一开始就应该接受佐拉的 |
[20:49] | So, how are things with Zoila? | 你跟佐拉怎么样了 |
[20:51] | She hasn’t broken up with you? | 她还没跟你分手吗 |
[20:54] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么会这么想 |
[20:55] | Oh, no reason. | 没什么 |
[20:57] | Just know, if things were to ever sour between you two, | 你要记住 如果你们俩出了什么问题 |
[21:01] | Your mother’s always here for you. | 你妈妈我一定会支持你的 |
[21:03] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[21:04] | Zoila and I are doing just great. | 佐拉和我处得很好 |
[21:09] | Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[21:11] | Hello there, big boy. | 你好啊 大男孩 |
[21:14] | Oh, dear God! | 天哪 |
[21:16] | Frances! | 弗朗西丝 |
[21:18] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[21:20] | I found this sexy maid costume from Halloween. | 我从万圣节的服装里找到了这身性感的女佣装 |
[21:25] | I thought I’d come by and surprise you. | 所以就想过来给你个惊喜 |
[21:27] | Oh! I didn’t realize you’d be together. | 我不知道你们俩在一起 |
[21:29] | I am so embarrassed. | 太尴尬了 |
[21:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:33] | You don’t have to go. | 你不需要走 |
[21:33] | Yes! Yes, I do. | 不 不 我得走 |
[21:35] | I… can’t even look you in the eye. | 我都不敢直视你了 |
[21:48] | Why does the air smell so cheap, yet so delicious? | 为什么这味道闻起来很便宜但是很香呢 |
[21:51] | I’m burying my feelings in moo shu. | 我要把难过埋藏在木须菜里 |
[21:54] | I was burying my feelings in work, | 而我是把难过埋藏在工作里 |
[21:57] | But your version has a greasy appeal I cannot deny. | 不过你的做法让我简直无法拒绝 |
[22:01] | So, what are you trying to avoid? | 你是在逃避什么呢 |
[22:04] | James and I had a chance to play a delightful prank on Adrian, | 詹姆斯和我有个很好的机会可以耍艾德里安 |
[22:08] | but james refused because he said it was cruel. | 可是詹姆斯拒绝了因为他觉得太残忍了 |
[22:11] | – Was it? – Of course. That was the point. | -残忍吗 -当然 就是要这个效果 |
[22:13] | But Reverend Boring Pants thought it was a bad idea. | 可无聊的牧师却觉得那样做不好 |
[22:17] | Adrian had his flaws, but at least things were never dull. | 艾德里安有缺点 但至少他从不无聊 |
[22:22] | “Flaws”? | “缺点” |
[22:23] | He faked paralysis, froze all your assets, | 他假装瘫痪 把你的财产都冻结了 |
[22:26] | and locked you out of your home — and that’s just this year. | 还把你锁在门外 而且这只是今年他干的事 |
[22:28] | Stop. You’re making me nostalgic. | 别说了 你让我想家了 |
[22:31] | Perhaps the reverend is too nice for me. | 可能牧师对我来说太好了 |
[22:34] | Well, of course he is too nice for you, | 对你来说当然太好了 |
[22:37] | But for some reason, he likes you anyway. | 不过不知为什么 他还是喜欢你 |
[22:40] | If you ask me, that’s what you should be focusing on. | 所以这才是你应该关心的 |
[22:42] | You’re one to talk. Give me that. | 你还好意思说我 给我你的 |
[22:45] | You are pining for Peter, | 你现在非常想彼得 |
[22:46] | even though he obviously dumped you. | 尽管他很明显已经把你甩了 |
[22:49] | Meanwhile, Jesse is begging you to come back, | 同时 杰西也在求你回到他身边 |
[22:51] | even though he’s clearly too hot for you. | 尽管很明显对你来说他太性感了 |
[22:55] | You have eyes, Marisol. | 你自己也看得出来 玛莉索 |
[22:57] | Plus, he’s starting his own business, | 况且 他也开始了自己的事业 |
[23:00] | And he adores you. | 而且他很喜欢你 |
[23:01] | I know. Jesse’s the perfect guy. | 我知道 杰西是梦中情人 |
[23:05] | He’s just not the perfect guy for me. | 只不过不是我的梦中情人 |
[23:07] | And Peter was? | 彼得就是吗 |
[23:09] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[23:11] | I guess we’ll never know. | 我想我是不会知道了 |
[23:13] | I didn’t realize you were so taken with Peter. | 我不知道你对彼得这么深情 |
[23:16] | Neither did I… until he was gone. | 我也是 直到他离开后我才知道的 |
[23:20] | I really screwed things up royally, huh? | 我确实是把一切都搞砸了 |
[23:27] | We’re gonna need more moo shu. | 我们还要再来点木须菜 |
[23:30] | Papito, I talked to Spence, | 宝贝 我跟斯宾思聊过了 |
[23:32] | and I’m sorry I’ve been so busy lately. | 我很抱歉最近一直很忙 |
[23:34] | But I’m going to pay more attention to you starting now. | 不过从现在起我就会花更多时间陪你 |
[23:38] | Rosie, am I too self-absorbed? | 罗西 我很自私吗 |
[23:41] | I’m talking to Miguel. | 我在跟米格尔说话 |
[23:42] | This will just take a minute. | 就耽误你一分钟 |
[23:44] | Marisol said some very hurtful things to me, | 玛莉索说了些很伤人的话 |
[23:46] | and I need you to tell me they’re not true. | 我需要你告诉我那些话都不对 |
[23:48] | Not now. | 现在不行 |
[23:49] | I’m trying to make sure Miguel doesn’t feel ignored. | 我要让米格尔觉得没有被忽略 |
[23:53] | But now I feel ignored. | 可现在我感觉被忽略了 |
[23:54] | Mrs. Genevieve. | 吉纳维芙太太 |
[24:00] | Anyway, I’m sorry I haven’t been a very good mami lately, | 总之 我很抱歉最近没有做一个好妈妈 |
[24:05] | but I promise to do better, okay? | 但是我保证会改正的 好吗 |
[24:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:08] | And you’ve got to apologize to your teacher | 但你要去跟老师道歉 |
[24:11] | and the kids you bullied. | 还有那些被你欺负的同学 |
[24:13] | Do I have to? | 必须要去吗 |
[24:14] | Si, senor. That’s what good people do. | 没错 好孩子就要这么做 |
[24:17] | When you hurt someone, you say you’re sorry. | 如果你伤害了别人 就要说对不起 |
[24:21] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[24:22] | Yeah, I guess. | 是的 |
[24:23] | Good. Now go on. You have homework. | 很好 现在去写作业吧 |
[24:29] | Now, Mrs. Genevieve, how can I help you? | 吉纳维芙太太 有什么需要我做的 |
[24:34] | Actually, you already have. | 其实你已经做了 |
[24:53] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[24:55] | You’re having auditions for Carmelita today, right? | 你们今天是给卡梅丽塔这个角色试镜对吧 |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:59] | What’s with the…golden girls? | 那些金发女郎是什么情况 |
[25:01] | Those are the Zeldas. | 那是塞尔达的扮演者 |
[25:03] | Carmelitas are over there. | 卡梅丽塔们在那边 |
[25:07] | That makes more sense. | 这就说得通了 |
[25:19] | Danni? | 丹妮 |
[25:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[25:23] | Same as you. I got an audition. | 和你一样 我来试镜 |
[25:25] | – For Carmelita? – Mmm. | -为卡梅丽塔吗 -没错 |
[25:27] | And I think I’m gonna nail it. | 而且肯定非我莫属 |
[25:29] | I’ve been…studying. | 我一直在做研究 |
[25:32] | That’s why you wanted to hang out — to study me? | 这是你想跟我一起玩的原因 为了研究我 |
[25:36] | Did you actually think I forgave you? | 你真以为我原谅了你吗 |
[25:39] | I can’t believe you used me. | 我不敢相信你居然利用了我 |
[25:41] | All right, ladies, next up we have Carmen. | 好了女士们 接下来是卡门 |
[25:44] | Yeah, th-that’s me — Carmen Luna. | 没错 我是卡门·卢娜 |
[25:47] | Don’t you mean “Carmen Luna”? | 你这语气还不够火候 |
[25:53] | This way, please. | 请来这边 |
[26:04] | Carmen, this is our director, | 卡门 这位是导演 |
[26:06] | the very famous Hugh Metzger. | 著名的休·蒙次赫尔先生 |
[26:09] | Oh, hey. | 您好 |
[26:11] | Oscar winner two times over, | 我获得过两次奥斯卡 |
[26:12] | and all I get is, “Oh, hey.” | 打招呼居然就一句”您好” |
[26:15] | Go ahead and slate yourself. | 来展现你自己吧 |
[26:17] | My name is Carmen Luna, | 我叫卡门·卢娜 |
[26:20] | and I’m reading for Carmelita. | 我来为卡梅丽塔这个角色试镜 |
[26:23] | “I’ve been lying to you, Carmelita. | “我一直在骗你 卡梅丽塔 |
[26:25] | I’m not really a maid.” | 我其实不是女佣” |
[26:29] | Honey, that’s your cue. | 亲爱的 该你说台词了 |
[26:30] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[26:31] | Can I start again? | 我能重新来一遍吗 |
[26:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:35] | “I’ve been lying to you, Carmelita. | “我一直在骗你 卡梅丽塔 |
[26:37] | I’m not really a maid.” | 我其实不是女佣” |
[26:39] | So, none of this has been true? | 那这一切都不是真的 |
[26:41] | I thought we were friends! | 我以为我们是朋友 |
[26:42] | Stop. Hang on. | 停 等等 |
[26:43] | Um, you know, I know that Carmelita’s | 在这个地方我觉得卡梅丽塔 |
[26:45] | supposed to be angry here, but you still got to be sexy. | 应该生气 但还是得很性感才行 |
[26:49] | Oh, I’m sexy. I’m sexy as hell! | 我的确性感 火热辣妹 |
[26:52] | Still angry. | 这还是生气 |
[26:53] | Should we have her read for Zelda? | 我们要不要让她读读塞尔达的台词 |
[26:54] | What? Zelda? I’m not Zelda. | 什么 塞尔达 我才不是呢 |
[26:57] | I’m Carmelita. | 我是卡梅丽塔 |
[26:59] | You know, this character was based on me. | 这个角色是基于我写的 |
[27:01] | I know the woman who wrote the book. | 我认识写这本书的女人 |
[27:02] | Oh, you know Marisol Suarez? | 你认识玛莉索·苏亚雷斯 |
[27:06] | Uh, yeah. But I hate her. | 没错 但我不喜欢她 |
[27:10] | She’s the worst. Am I right? | 她最坏了 对吧 |
[27:13] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[27:18] | Rosie, I almost got busted. | 罗西 我差点被抓到 |
[27:21] | But right before, I found a locked cabinet in the attic. | 但在那之前 我发现阁楼上有个上锁的橱柜 |
[27:24] | It could be where they keep the videos. | 视频可能就在那里 |
[27:25] | – You got to get into that cabinet. – I know. | -你得想办法打开橱柜 -我知道 |
[27:29] | I’ll try to sneak in their house again. | 我会再试着溜进他们家 |
[27:32] | Oh, that’s the door. | 有人来了 |
[27:33] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[27:36] | Frances. | 弗朗西丝 |
[27:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:45] | Frances. We need to talk. | 弗朗西丝 我们得谈谈 |
[27:47] | Oh, no, no. | 不 不 |
[27:48] | You can’t come in. I have a houseguest. | 你不能进来 我有客人 |
[27:50] | She’s very sick. | 她病得很重 |
[27:51] | I’ll risk it. | 我顾不上了 |
[27:52] | I thought you were gonna break up with Kyle. | 我记得你准备和凯尔分手的 |
[27:54] | I am. I’m just letting him down gently. | 没错 我要温柔地让他失望 |
[27:56] | You promised you were going to end it. | 你答应过你会结束这件事的 |
[27:59] | – I — – Zoila, what are you doing? | -我 -佐拉 你在干什么 |
[28:01] | Fiona. Hi. | 菲欧娜 你好 |
[28:03] | What did I say about having guests? | 我说迎接客人的规矩是什么来着 |
[28:05] | And why are you wearing my robe? | 你为什么穿着我的睡袍 |
[28:06] | I was cold. | 我有点冷 |
[28:07] | I’m Frances. I live next door. | 我是弗朗西丝 住在隔壁 |
[28:10] | But she was just leaving. | 但她要走了 |
[28:11] | I don’t care if she’s the queen of Sheba. | 她就是示巴女王我也不管 |
[28:13] | – Take off my robe. – Zoila, who is this woman? | -把我的袍子脱下来 -佐拉 她是谁 |
[28:15] | She’s acting like she owns you. | 她这口气好像你是她的一样 |
[28:17] | Zoila…Now. | 佐拉 脱 |
[28:28] | Why are you still wearing that? | 你为何还穿着这件衣服 |
[28:30] | Because this is my house, | 因为这是我家 |
[28:32] | and I like my maid to be in uniform. | 我希望我的女佣穿制服 |
[28:34] | Your maid? | 你的女佣 |
[28:35] | Thank you so much for stopping by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[28:38] | Zoila needs to get back to work now. | 佐拉需要工作了 |
[28:39] | I don’t pay her to socialize. | 我不是雇她来社交的 |
[28:43] | Frances, let me explain. | 弗兰西丝 让我解释一下 |
[28:44] | No, no, no. I understand perfectly. | 不 我完全理解了 |
[28:49] | Wait till Kyle hears about this. | 等着看凯尔听到这消息的反应吧 |
[28:59] | Oh, good. Adrian, you’re here. | 太好了 艾德里安 你在这里 |
[29:00] | I need a hand with these tie-backs for the drapes. | 我需要人帮我弄一下这些窗帘钩 |
[29:02] | My hand is busy feeding me bourbon at the moment, Gail. | 盖尔 我的手现在忙着拿波旁威士忌 |
[29:05] | Your other hand is free. | 你的另一只手闲着 |
[29:09] | Hold this, please. | 拿一下 谢谢 |
[29:11] | You wouldn’t believe my day. | 我今天的经历你不会相信的 |
[29:12] | As you know, Evelyn is dating Reverend Hamilton, | 如你所知 伊芙琳与汉密尔顿牧师约会 |
[29:15] | God’s favorite child and my archnemesis. | 上帝的宠儿 我的死对头 |
[29:17] | I’ve been trying to dig up dirt on the man | 我一直想找出他的黑历史 |
[29:20] | – so she’ll leave him… – Hold this. | -所以她就会离开他 -拿着 |
[29:21] | But he’s so virtuous! | 但他非常善良 |
[29:23] | I may have to invent a scandal for him myself. | 我得亲自替他制造一起丑闻 |
[29:25] | Perhaps something unseemly with a deacon. | 比如搞点不适合牧师干的事 |
[29:28] | That sounds plausible, right? | 听上去很有道理 对吧 |
[29:32] | Gail, what the hell’s going on? | 盖尔 这是什么情况 |
[29:34] | I heard you have a penchant for bondage. | 我听说你有捆绑爱好 |
[29:37] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[29:39] | Gail, stop this at once. | 盖尔 马上停止 |
[29:42] | Stop it, you lunatic! | 快停下 你这个疯子 |
[29:43] | Name calling. I like it. | 辱骂 我喜欢 |
[29:47] | – Gail… – Let’s just get these down where they belong. | -盖尔 -让我把裤子给你脱了吧 |
[29:50] | Gail, listen to me very carefully. | 盖尔 仔细听我说 |
[29:51] | I am not having sex with you. | 我不会和你睡的 |
[29:53] | I find the very idea of it…terrifying. | 我觉得和你睡很恐怖 |
[29:56] | What? Terrifying? | 什么 很恐怖 |
[29:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:01] | Dear God. | 天啊 |
[30:04] | Evelyn, this isn’t what it looks like. | 伊芙琳 事情不是你看到的这样 |
[30:06] | Oh, no, no. I’m — I’m sorry. | 不不不 很抱歉 |
[30:08] | – I…I should have knocked. – Evelyn! | -我应该敲门 -伊芙琳 |
[30:12] | Evelyn! | 伊芙琳 |
[30:20] | – You’re the maid? – Keep your voice down. | -你是个女佣 -小声点 |
[30:23] | My boss is asleep inside. | 我老板在里面睡觉呢 |
[30:25] | So, was everything a lie, hmm? | 所以 一切都是个谎言吗 |
[30:27] | Your feelings? Us? | 你的感情 我们 |
[30:28] | Honestly… I really liked you at first. | 老实说 一开始我确实很喜欢你 |
[30:32] | But then my feelings changed, and… | 但后来我的感觉变了 却… |
[30:35] | I didn’t know how to tell you. | 不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[30:37] | It seems like you didn’t know how to tell me a lot of things. | 看起来你有很多事情不知道该怎么跟我说 |
[30:40] | Well, I’m not the only one keeping secrets. | 我可不是唯一一个有秘密的人 |
[30:42] | And what’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[30:44] | I know about The Circle. | 我知道圈子的事 |
[30:48] | I didn’t want to believe it at first | 一开始我不愿意相信 |
[30:50] | because you’re such a sweet guy, | 因为你是个这么好的人 |
[30:52] | but then I figured out why someone like you | 但后来我明白为什么像你这样的人 |
[30:55] | would be part of a cult. | 会成为邪教的一份子了 |
[30:56] | It’s not a cult. | 它不是邪教 |
[30:57] | Is that what your mother tells you? | 你妈是这样跟你说的吗 |
[31:00] | I know you’d do anything for her, | 我知道你会为她做任何事 |
[31:01] | but what your mother’s doing — it’s not right. | 但你妈在做的事情 是不对的 |
[31:04] | – She’s ruining lives. – You’re pathological. | -她在破坏别人的生活 -你太极端了 |
[31:06] | The Circle framed my friend Spence for murder. | 圈子诬陷我的朋友斯宾思谋杀 |
[31:09] | And he is a good man, just like you. | 但他是个好人 就像你一样 |
[31:12] | He does not deserve to go to prison for the rest of his life. | 他不应该在监狱度过余生 |
[31:15] | No. He killed Peri Westmore. | 不 他杀了佩里·韦斯特莫 |
[31:17] | That’s what your mother wants everyone to think. | 你妈就是想让每个人都这样想 |
[31:21] | Look, there is a video of Peri | 听着 有一份佩里 |
[31:23] | being interviewed by The Circle. | 被圈子问话的视频 |
[31:26] | If we had it, | 我们要是能拿到它 |
[31:28] | maybe we can prove Spence is innocent. | 也许就能证明斯宾思是清白的 |
[31:31] | You want me to betray my own mother for you? | 你想让我为了你背叛自己的妈妈吗 |
[31:34] | I don’t even know who you are anymore. | 我甚至都不知道你是谁了 |
[31:37] | I’m still Zoila. | 我还是佐拉 |
[31:39] | I wear a uniform, I’m not rich, but I’m still me. | 我穿着制服 我不富有 但我还是我 |
[31:45] | And I need your help. | 而我需要你的帮助 |
[31:49] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:53] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[31:55] | I can’t. | 我不能帮你 |
[31:57] | Then I don’t know who you are, either. | 那么我也不知道你是谁了 |
[32:09] | First, let me apologize for being on your side of the house. | 首先 让我为踏入你那半边房子道歉 |
[32:12] | It’s fine. I was just on my way out. | 这没什么 我正要出门 |
[32:14] | Please move. | 麻烦让个道 |
[32:15] | But I wanted to explain what you saw earlier with Gail. | 但我想解释一下你看到的我跟盖尔的事 |
[32:18] | Why should you explain? There’s nothing to explain. | 你为什么要解释 没什么需要解释的 |
[32:20] | – It’s just that you need to know Gail and I — – Stop! | -你只需要知道盖尔和我 -住口 |
[32:25] | We’re adults — | 我们都是成年人 |
[32:26] | adults who are getting a divorce. | 正在离婚的成年人 |
[32:28] | I couldn’t care less with whom you spend your time. | 我一点儿都不关心你和谁共度时光 |
[32:33] | However, when your penis falls off | 不过 在你和盖尔·弗莱明睡过后 |
[32:35] | after being with Gail Fleming, | 老二掉下来的时候 |
[32:37] | please deposit it in the appropriate trash bin. | 请把它放在正确的垃圾桶里 |
[32:43] | Carmen, did you hear that? | 卡门 你听到没 |
[32:45] | About your penis falling off? | 你老二掉下来的那段 |
[32:47] | Yeah. That was pretty good. | 听到了 说得很不错 |
[32:49] | No. Evelyn is jealous of me and Gail. | 不 我和盖尔在一起 伊芙琳吃醋了 |
[32:53] | I’ve been going about this all wrong. | 这一切我都做错了 |
[32:55] | That’s what I’ve been telling you. | 我一直这样跟你说 |
[32:57] | Cutting off her money and making her life miserable — | 断了她的钱路 让她过得穷困潦倒 |
[33:00] | That’s too crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[33:01] | Well, hang on to your feather duster. | 抓紧你的鸡毛掸子 |
[33:05] | It’s about to get crazier. | 一切就要变得更疯狂了 |
[33:12] | Did Spence Westmore really murder Peri? | 斯宾思·韦斯特莫真的杀了佩里吗 |
[33:15] | Of course he did. Why are you asking? | 当然了 为什么要问 |
[33:19] | Zoila says he’s innocent. | 佐拉说他是无辜的 |
[33:21] | Well, she’s lying… again. | 她又在说谎 |
[33:25] | But if Spence really is guilty, | 但如果斯宾思真的有罪 |
[33:27] | why did Ben have to manipulate him into confessing? | 本为什么要操控他 让他认罪 |
[33:30] | Spence just needed an extra push to tell the truth. | 斯宾思只是需要一个外力迫使他讲出实情 |
[33:33] | And besides, we didn’t want the police looking into us. | 并且 我们也不想让警察调查我们 |
[33:38] | So you were just protecting The Circle? | 所以你只是在保护圈子 |
[33:40] | Kyle, it’s time to make a choice — | 凯尔 是时候做个选择了 |
[33:42] | Zoila or your mother. | 佐拉还是你妈妈 |
[33:46] | You, of course. | 当然是你 |
[33:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:50] | Because Zoila has infiltrated us, | 因为佐拉已经渗透到我们内部 |
[33:52] | and everything we’ve built is in jeopardy. | 我们所创建的一切都处于危险的境地 |
[33:56] | You know what we have to do. | 你清楚我们该做什么 |
[34:02] | Look, I know you were just using me, | 听着 我知道你只是在利用我 |
[34:06] | but the truth is, I enjoy spending time with you. | 但事实是 我喜欢和你待在一起 |
[34:10] | Danni, we can’t keep doing this. | 丹妮 我们不能一直这样下去 |
[34:12] | I don’t want to be fighting with you | 我不想为一部我们 |
[34:13] | over some stupid movie we’re never gonna get. | 永远演不成的愚蠢电影和你斗来斗去 |
[34:16] | I got a callback. | 我收到了复试电话 |
[34:19] | You did? | 你收到了 |
[34:20] | Yep — for the part based on you. | 对 以你为原型的那个角色 |
[34:22] | They want me to wear something sexy for the next round. | 他们想让我穿得性感点去参加下一轮试镜 |
[34:27] | Well, congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[34:29] | I thought you’d be jealous. | 我还以为你会嫉妒 |
[34:31] | I am. | 我确实嫉妒 |
[34:33] | But I’m also happy for you. | 但我也为你高兴 |
[34:36] | You don’t mean that. | 这不是你的真心话 |
[34:38] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[34:47] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这件 |
[34:50] | You look amazing in red. | 你穿红色衣服特别美 |
[35:04] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[35:05] | Oh, if you say so. | 也就这样一说罢了 |
[35:07] | I didn’t get a wink of sleep last night. | 我昨晚一宿没合眼 |
[35:09] | – Still jet-lagged? – Actually, no. | -还在倒时差吗 -其实不是 |
[35:12] | It was all the noise from those ghastly moving trucks. | 全是因为那些可怕的搬家货车制造的噪音 |
[35:16] | What? | 什么 |
[35:16] | Yes. Those hideous people next door | 是的 邻屋那些讨人厌的家伙 |
[35:19] | moved out in the middle of the night. | 在大半夜搬出去了 |
[35:21] | Can you believe the nerve? | 真是厚颜无耻啊 |
[35:22] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[35:24] | No. | 不要啊 |
[35:30] | – Bueno? – Rosie, they’re gone. | -你好 -罗西 他们走了 |
[35:33] | Who? | 谁走了 |
[35:35] | Kyle and Frances — they’re gone… | 凯尔和弗朗西丝 他们走了 |
[35:37] | And so is our chance to get Spence out of jail. | 我们救斯宾思出监狱的机会也没了 |
[35:45] | The Circle is gone? | 圈子走了 |
[35:47] | Zoila went next door, | 佐拉去了邻屋 |
[35:48] | and the place was cleaned out. | 那个地方已经被清理一空 |
[35:50] | But don’t worry. I’m not giving up. | 但别担心 我不会放弃的 |
[35:53] | Well, maybe you should. | 也许你应该放弃 |
[35:56] | Spence. | 斯宾思 |
[35:57] | You trying to get me out of here is ruining our family. | 你尽力救我出去的举动在毁掉我们的家庭 |
[36:00] | This thing with Miguel never would have happened | 要不是我在监狱里 |
[36:02] | if I wasn’t in jail. | 米格尔根本不会变成这样 |
[36:03] | But that’s not your fault. | 可那不是你的错 |
[36:04] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不是重点 |
[36:06] | You deserve a life, | 重点是你值得好好生活 |
[36:07] | And Miguel deserves a mother who has time for him. | 米格尔也该有个能陪着他的妈妈 |
[36:09] | He has one. | 他有 |
[36:10] | I’ll find a way. | 我会想办法 |
[36:12] | Rosie, I’m not getting out of here. | 罗西 我没法出狱的 |
[36:15] | You got to let this go. | 你得放手 |
[36:17] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[36:19] | You are my husband, | 你是我丈夫 |
[36:20] | and I will never give up on you, no matter what. | 无论如何 我绝不会放弃你 |
[36:26] | You know, and this kid’s clearly stolen the money | 这孩子显然从教堂里的奉献盘 |
[36:28] | from the collection plate, so I look at him and I say — | 拿了钱 所以我看着他说 |
[36:31] | Forgive me, James, but is this another story | 抱歉 詹姆斯 这故事的结局 |
[36:33] | that ends with you forgiving a ne’er-do-well | 是不是你又原谅了一个二流子 |
[36:35] | and buying him a warm meal? | 给他买了一顿热饭 |
[36:37] | Evelyn, are you okay? | 伊芙琳 你没事吧 |
[36:39] | It’s not you. It’s — | 不是你啦 是 |
[36:43] | I walked in on Adrian and a former friend of mine… | 我撞见艾德里安和我之前的一个朋友 |
[36:47] | Having relations. | 玩捆绑 |
[36:48] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[36:50] | It’s not as though I haven’t caught Adrian in compromising situations before. | 我之前也抓到过艾德里安偷情 |
[36:54] | He is an accomplished sexual deviant. | 他是个熟练的性变态 |
[36:56] | It’s over now. | 现在结束了 |
[37:00] | But this woman — Gail! — She’s so far beneath him. | 但这女人 盖尔 她比他地位低下得多 |
[37:03] | She’s not — and I mean this in all modesty — | 我真是毫不夸张 她根本 |
[37:04] | nearly as attractive as I am. | 没我漂亮 |
[37:06] | I just don’t understand what he sees in her. | 我只是不明白他看上她什么了 |
[37:09] | Evelyn, do you still have feelings for Adrian? | 伊芙琳 你还喜欢艾德里安吗 |
[37:13] | That’s absurd. | 太荒唐了 |
[37:15] | No. I just know Adrian. That’s all. | 不 我只是懂艾德里安 仅此而已 |
[37:18] | He could never be happy with a woman like her. | 跟她那种女人在一起他不会幸福的 |
[37:21] | You know, when we first started seeing each other, | 我们刚开始约会时 |
[37:22] | – you told me your marriage was over. – It is. | -你跟我说你的婚姻结束了 -是的 |
[37:26] | Maybe it’s not as over as you think. | 也许并没有如你认为的结束 |
[37:30] | I’m — I’m sorry, Evelyn. | 很抱歉 伊芙琳 |
[37:33] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[37:43] | Ah, there you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[37:46] | Sorry. Um, I don’t need to do this now. | 抱歉 我现在没必要做这个 |
[37:48] | I will just get out of your hair. | 我就不烦你了 |
[37:50] | No, no, Gail, it’s fine. Can we talk? | 不 盖尔 没事 我们能聊聊吗 |
[37:52] | Really, th-there’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好聊的 真的 |
[37:53] | I get it. You said you were terrified of me. | 我懂 你说你害怕我 |
[37:56] | Yes. I’m terrified because I can barely contain | 是啊 我很害怕 因为我没法控制 |
[37:58] | the flood of feelings I have for you. | 我对你的滔滔爱意 |
[38:01] | I can’t deny it any longer. | 我再也无法否认了 |
[38:04] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[38:06] | I decided to give Evelyn her divorce | 我决定跟伊芙琳离婚 |
[38:08] | because I realized, Gail, I am… | 因为我意识到 盖尔 我 |
[38:11] | madly in love with you. | 疯狂地爱上了你 |
[38:15] | Oh, my god, Adrian. | 天啊 艾德里安 |
[38:22] | Hey, Kill Face — | 杀戮脸 |
[38:23] | Geez, man! Never sneak up on me. | 天啊 别偷偷靠近我 |
[38:26] | Sorry. Anyway, I read your play, | 抱歉 总之 我看了你的剧本 |
[38:29] | And I have some thoughts… | 有一些想法 |
[38:33] | That it’s perfect. | 这很完美 |
[38:34] | Don’t change a thing. | 什么都别改 |
[38:37] | Dude, say what you want. | 兄弟 想说什么就说吧 |
[38:39] | I don’t care about the script. | 我不在乎剧本 |
[38:41] | It’s all about the sets. | 重点是布景 |
[38:44] | You see, when I do a play, I get special access to tools. | 我拍戏时 能拿到工具 |
[38:48] | But some tools don’t make it back to the workshop. | 但一些工具就回不去厂房了 |
[38:55] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[38:57] | Is that a tunnel? | 那是隧道吗 |
[38:58] | Yep, and it’s almost finished. | 是啊 快挖完了 |
[39:01] | I’m getting out of here. | 我要越狱了 |
[39:04] | You coming with me? | 你跟我走吗 |
[39:09] | Marisol… | 玛莉索 |
[39:11] | I’m sorry I interfered in your relationship. | 抱歉我干涉了你的恋爱 |
[39:15] | I’m not gonna lie. | 我不撒谎 |
[39:16] | I’m surprised to hear you say that. | 听见你说这话我很惊讶 |
[39:18] | I’m not usually like this. | 我一般不这样的 |
[39:20] | It’s just Peter. | 只是彼得 |
[39:22] | I never meant to cheat on him, | 我不想出轨的 |
[39:25] | So I’ll always be trying to make things right. | 所以我会一直弥补过错 |
[39:27] | What do you mean, you never meant to cheat on him? | 你说你不想出轨的是什么意思 |
[39:30] | How do you accidentally cheat? | 怎么意外出轨啊 |
[39:32] | I was at a party one night. | 那晚我参加了一场派对 |
[39:35] | Peter was working late, | 彼得很晚还在上班 |
[39:37] | so I was chatting with a colleague of his. | 我在跟他的一个同事聊天 |
[39:41] | The next thing I knew, I woke up in his bed. | 接下来 我就在他的床上醒来了 |
[39:46] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[39:48] | Were you drinking? | 你喝酒了吗 |
[39:50] | I’d had half a cocktail. | 我喝了半杯鸡尾酒 |
[39:52] | It must have been stronger than I realized | 酒劲肯定比我以为的更厉害 |
[39:55] | Because I don’t remember anything after that. | 因为之后我什么都不记得了 |
[39:59] | You don’t black out from half a cocktail. | 半杯鸡尾酒不会让你断片的 |
[40:03] | Is it possible | 有没有可能 |
[40:05] | that this man put something in your drink? | 这男人给你酒里下了药 |
[40:10] | I’ve always wondered about that. | 我一直都这么想的 |
[40:13] | It certainly would explain things. | 这能解释一切 |
[40:15] | Genevieve… You didn’t cheat. | 吉纳维芙 你没出轨 |
[40:21] | What happened to you — that’s — | 你遇上的事 那是 |
[40:26] | that’s rape. | 那是强奸 |
[40:30] | Nobody called it that back then. | 那时候没人这样说 |
[40:33] | It wasn’t violent. He was a friend. | 没有暴力 他是朋友 |
[40:36] | He drugged you and had sex with you without your consent. | 他给你下了药 未经你同意就跟你做爱了 |
[40:39] | That’s a crime, no matter who does it. | 那是犯罪 不管是谁干的 |
[40:43] | I suppose it is. | 我想是的 |
[40:46] | Did you tell anyone? | 你跟谁说过吗 |
[40:48] | He’s a very well-known person in Hollywood. | 他是好莱坞一个名人 |
[40:52] | I doubt anyone would have believed me. | 我怕没人信我 |
[40:54] | I believe you. | 我信你 |
[40:56] | And I won’t say a word. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[41:00] | But… | 但是 |
[41:03] | Who was it? | 那是谁啊 |
[41:07] | Hugh Metzger… | 休·蒙次赫尔 |
[41:09] | The director. | 那个导演 |
[41:16] | Mr. Metzger? | 梅茨赫尔先生 |
[41:19] | Where is everybody? | 大伙儿呢 |
[41:20] | Oh, I-I like to do callbacks alone. | 我喜欢一个人复试 |
[41:22] | I mean, having other people around just gets in the way. | 其他人会有所妨碍 |
[41:25] | Ah. So, it’s just gonna be you and me? | 所以就你和我吗 |
[41:27] | That’s right. | 是啊 |
[41:30] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[41:33] | Yeah. | 好 |