Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 10, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] – I know you’re my mother now. – I can’t be that for you. -现在我知道你是我妈妈了 -我不能当你妈妈
[00:04] How long you plan on being away? 那你打算走多久
[00:05] There’s one thing that I have to do. 我还有件事需要去做
[00:07] I’m gonna find my real dad. 我要找到我的亲生父亲
[00:08] Peter. Husband number three — 彼得 第三任丈夫
[00:10] the one who got away. 那个离开我的男人
[00:12] You humiliated me in front of those horrible men. 你当着那些可怕的人的面羞辱了我
[00:14] – It’s work. – And work takes priority. -这是工作 -工作优先
[00:16] I’m starting to get that. 我开始懂了
[00:17] It’s good that you’re going. I need some time. 你走了是好事 我需要一些时间
[00:19] You’re this hot, intelligent, successful woman. 你是个性感聪明成功的女人
[00:23] Why would you want to be with a guy like me? 你为什么想跟我这种男人在一起
[00:24] Fashion exec just bought this place. 一个知名时尚品牌主管刚刚买下这里
[00:26] She’s gonna be gone for six months. 她六个月都不在
[00:27] This really cute guy came over and assumed I owned the house. 这个可爱的男人来敲门以为我是屋主
[00:30] I broke up with my mother, so can I stay here? 我跟我妈妈分手了 我可以住在这里吗
[00:32] – With me? – I don’t have anywhere else to go. -跟我一起吗 -我无处可去了
[00:35] I’m barely used to hanging out with you. 我好不容易习惯跟你相处了
[00:36] Can we agree to never talk about sex? 我们能同意别说性爱吗
[00:40] That feels nice! 感觉真棒
[00:42] I’m so glad you like it. 很高兴你喜欢
[00:44] Spence Westmore, 斯宾思·韦斯特莫
[00:45] you’re under arrest for the murder of Peri Westmore. 你因涉嫌谋杀佩里·韦斯特莫被捕了
[00:46] No, no, he didn’t do it! 不 不是他干的
[00:48] I’m Shannon. I’m Peri’s sister. 我是香农 我是佩里的姐姐
[00:50] And she doesn’t know anything about The Circle? 她也不知道圈子的事吧
[00:52] She doesn’t have a clue. 她什么都不知道
[00:53] There’s this bad man named Ben. 有个坏人名字叫本
[00:55] Maybe he’s got someone spying on me. 或许他找了人在监视我
[00:57] I was thinking, if I follow Miss Shannon, 我在想 如果我跟踪香农小姐
[00:59] I can find out where The Circle meets. 就能找到”圈子”集会的地方
[01:01] Someone’s going around asking about Peri’s murder. 有人在调查佩里的谋杀案
[01:04] What’s in this? 里面有什么
[01:05] Tucker Westmore is the key to everything. 塔科·韦斯特莫是一切的关键
[01:08] That Spence isn’t Tucker’s father? 斯宾思不是塔科的父亲吗
[01:10] You didn’t hear that from me. 不是我告诉你的
[01:11] I’m leaving you. 我要离开你了
[01:12] If it appears to the court like 这在法庭看来会像是
[01:14] you’re the one who abandoned your home, 你抛弃了你的家庭和你的婚姻
[01:16] it may negatively impact your settlement. 这可能对你的离婚和解不利
[01:18] All I need is the new passcode for the gate. 我只要大门的新密码
[01:20] That’s pretty. 那个挺好看的
[01:21] My necklace? 我的项链
[01:22] Evelyn? How did you get in? 伊芙琳 你怎么进来的
[01:24] Oh, I hope you don’t mind, 希望你不介意
[01:26] but James will be spending the night here. 但詹姆斯会在这里过夜
[01:30] You know, this would go a lot faster if you just helped me. 如果你帮我的话这会快很多
[01:33] Push with your legs. See? Helping. 腿用力 看到了吧 我在帮忙
[01:36] I’m sure I’ll regret asking, but what’s all this about? 虽然我肯定会后悔问 但这是怎么回事
[01:40] I’m dividing the house in half. 我要把房子分成两部分
[01:43] Now that I’m back, 既然我回来了
[01:44] establishing distinct personal spheres 我要建立不同的个人区域
[01:46] seems the best way to avoid each other until it’s all final. 这应该是我们在离婚前避免彼此的最好方法
[01:48] I see. And which side of Berlin do you intend to live in? 知道了 那你想住在哪一边呢
[01:52] I’ll take the West wing, you the East, 我住西边 你住东边
[01:54] and the study shall be divided fairly down the middle. 书房从正中间分开 一人一半
[01:57] I still don’t understand how you got back in here. 我还是不明白你是怎么进来的
[02:00] How did you get past the gate? 你怎么进的大门
[02:01] I changed the code. 我把密码换了的
[02:03] She climbed over the fence. 她从栅栏爬过来的
[02:05] I’d sooner believe she jumped the fence 我宁愿相信她是踩一辆红白蓝摩托车
[02:06] on a red-white-and-blue motorcycle. 跃过了栅栏[找了个农民]
[02:13] I’m sorry. It’s — It’s just a text from James, 抱歉 詹姆斯发的信息太搞笑了
[02:15] the reverend. 就是那个牧师
[02:16] My boyfriend. 我男朋友
[02:18] I’m getting a drink. 我要喝一杯
[02:19] Nah, unh-unh! You stay on your side. 不行 你只能待在你那边
[02:22] You must be joking. 你肯定在开玩笑
[02:23] I am not. 我没开玩笑
[02:24] You may not travel past the Cezanne 你要想越过界限
[02:26] without risking life and limb. 就会冒险缺胳膊少腿
[02:27] Moreover, we will not speak to each other directly… 还有 我们不能直接说话
[02:30] only through Carmen. 只能通过卡门
[02:32] So, we’re gonna run our conversations 我们要通过卡门
[02:33] through Carmen and her English-language meat grinder? 还有她那蹩脚的英语口音吗
[02:36] Dude, I’m standing right here. 老兄 我就站在这儿呢
[02:38] Didn’t understand a word of that. 听不懂你说什么
[02:40] Evelyn, the bar is on your side. 伊芙琳 吧台在你那边
[02:42] What do I do when I need a drink? 我想喝酒了该怎么办
[02:43] Carmen. Please answer. 卡门 你来回答
[02:46] We made you a nice bar over there. 我们给你在那边做了个不错的吧台
[02:52] Carmen, please tell Evelyn 卡门 请你告诉伊芙琳
[02:53] that she cannot hold my best bourbon hostage. 她不能拿我最好的波本酒做人质
[02:56] Carmen, tell Adrian I will do whatever the hell I please. 卡门 告诉艾德里安我愿意做什么他管不着
[02:59] She’s lucky I haven’t already called the police 我还没报警 强制让她搬走
[02:59] and had her removed from the premises. 她就够走运的了
[03:00] If he so much as steps a foot on my side, 如果他敢踏入我这边一步
[03:01] – I’ll have him brought up on charges — – Bah! -我一定起诉他… -停
[03:04] Mr. Powell says I get a raise. 鲍威尔先生说给我加薪
[03:06] Mrs. Powell says it’s time for a break. 鲍威尔太太说该休息了
[03:08] Bye-bye. 拜拜
[03:22] Wait. You think Kyle and Frances are in a cult? 慢着 你说凯尔和弗朗西丝加入了一个邪教
[03:25] I followed Miss Shannon to their house, 我跟踪香农小姐去他们家了
[03:27] and you always said there was something weird about them. 你也一直说他们很奇怪
[03:30] Look, I know Kyle pretty well, 我很了解凯尔
[03:31] and if he were in a cult, I would know. 如果他加入了邪教 我肯定会知道
[03:34] Like he knows you’re a maid pretending to be rich? 就像他知道你是个假装有钱的女佣吗
[03:37] I’m just saying he could be dangerous. 我只是说他可能很危险
[03:40] You shouldn’t be dating him. 你不该跟他约会
[03:42] I’m one step ahead of you. 我比你先了一步
[03:43] – I’m so ready to break up with him. – Really? -我早就准备好跟他分手了 -真的吗
[03:46] Have you ever been in bed with a super-hot guy 你有没有跟一个超级性感的人上床
[03:49] but find yourself thinking about an… 但却发现自己在想着一位
[03:52] older, balder… 更老 秃头
[03:55] plumper gentleman? 更胖的先生
[03:57] Aye. 这样
[03:59] Who is this gross old man you’re fantasizing about? 你幻想的这个恶心的老男人是谁
[04:01] Nobody. And it wasn’t a fantasy. 没谁 这也不是幻想
[04:04] It was more like a terrifying nightmare 更像一个我永远挥之不去的
[04:07] that will haunt me forever. 可怕的噩梦
[04:08] – Hey, girls. – What did we miss? -姑娘们 -我们错过了什么
[04:10] Nothing. 没什么
[04:11] Rosie was just filling me in on Peri’s murder. 罗西在告诉我佩里谋杀案的事
[04:14] I found out what Peri was hiding, 我知道佩里在隐瞒什么了
[04:16] and it’s big enough that someone might have killed her for it. 这是件大事 足够让某个人因此杀了她
[04:20] Sounds like you’re getting close. 听上去你离真相很近了
[04:21] Spence must be happy. 斯宾思肯定会高兴的
[04:22] Not after he hears the secret. 他知道秘密后就不会了
[04:24] He’s not Tucker’s father. 他不是塔科的父亲
[04:26] – Santo Dios. – Oh, my God. -天啊 -上帝
[04:28] You can’t tell him that. 你千万不能告诉他
[04:29] Rosie, are you sure? 罗西 你确定吗
[04:31] They did a blood test at the hospital. 医院里化验他们的血了
[04:33] Spence is not the father. 斯宾思不是他父亲
[04:35] Wow! It’s like an episode of “Maury” 现在我们说的事就跟
[04:37] right here at this table. 《莫里秀》里演的一样
[04:41] B-But it’s sad. 但好惨
[04:42] Poor Spence. 可怜的斯宾思
[04:44] I think Tucker’s real father killed Peri 我认为是塔科的亲生父亲杀了佩里
[04:46] to keep this from coming out, 以阻止这个秘密泄露出去
[04:48] and maybe Spence knows who she cheated with. 或许斯宾思知道她和谁劈腿了
[04:50] I have to ask him. 我得问问他
[04:52] Aw, but you’ll break his heart. 但是他会心碎的
[04:54] Aye. After everything he’s been through, 是的 他经历了那么多波折
[04:56] now to find this out? 现在再让他知道这件事
[04:58] Rosie, I wouldn’t want to be in your shoes. 罗西 我真不想站在你的境地[穿你的鞋]
[05:01] Or Marisol’s. 或者玛莉索的
[05:03] Those are just…ugly. 她的鞋子太丑了
[05:07] I know you said Ben is out of town, 我知道你说本出城了
[05:09] but when is he coming back? 但是他什么时候回来呢
[05:10] His work in Kuala Lumpur is going better than expected, 他在吉隆坡的工作比想象中更顺利
[05:13] so I’ve ordered him to stay — 所以我命他在那里
[05:16] permanently. 永远留下来
[05:17] But Ben is my manager. 但是本是我的经纪人
[05:20] How is he gonna manage me from there? 他在那里怎么给我做经纪人
[05:22] His work is wherever I say it is. 他在哪里工作我说了算
[05:24] And Ben is a loyal follower 而且本是忠诚的追随者
[05:27] who doesn’t ask questions of me. 他从未问过我问题
[05:29] But Ben promised The Circle 但是本承诺了圈子
[05:31] would make me a star just like Peri. 会把我打造成佩里那样的明星
[05:33] And we will, even without him. 我们会的 就算没有他
[05:35] We’re very well connected. 我们很有门路的
[05:38] When Peri was killed, you said Spence did it, 当佩里被杀时 你说是斯宾思是凶手
[05:42] and I never questioned that. 我从未质疑过你
[05:44] Well, that’s the truth. 那是事实
[05:46] Shannon, what are you getting at? 香农 你想说什么
[05:49] Just that I’ve been very loyal to The Circle, 只是我对圈子一直忠心耿耿
[05:52] but my loyalty comes with expectations. 但是我的忠诚也希望有回报
[05:55] I understand. 我理解
[05:57] I assure you you’re gonna be a bigger star 我向你保证你会成为比佩里
[06:01] than Peri ever was, and that’s a solemn promise. 还要成功的巨星 我郑重承诺
[06:06] Really? 真的吗
[06:08] Have faith, my child. 要抱有信念 我的孩子
[06:10] All in due time. 时机到了自然会实现
[06:19] You left something at my house the other night. 那天晚上你在我家落了样东西
[06:22] Really? Come in. What’d I leave? 真的吗 进来吧 我落了什么
[06:27] That’s where those were! Ha! 原来这条在你那儿
[06:29] How do you leave without noticing 你走的时候没穿内裤
[06:30] you’re not wearing underwear? 你都没发现吗
[06:31] I guess my… 我想我的
[06:33] mind was on other things. 心都在其他事情上
[06:35] No. Jesse. 别这样 杰西
[06:40] We can’t do this again. 我们不能再这么做了
[06:42] Why not? 为什么不
[06:45] Come on. 拜托
[06:46] Look. 听着
[06:47] What happened between us was a mistake. 我俩之间发生的事情是一个错误
[06:49] Peter’s coming back tomorrow, 彼得明天就回来了
[06:51] and — and I need to figure out where we stand. 我得弄明白我俩的关系
[06:53] – I thought you were in a fight with him. – I am. -我以为你在跟他吵架 -的确
[06:56] But we didn’t break up exactly. 但是我们不算分手了
[06:58] We… 我们
[07:00] Jesse. 杰西
[07:02] What? 怎么了
[07:03] This is wrong. 这样不对
[07:05] We’ve already done this once before. 我们已经越过一次界了
[07:07] Is it that much worse if we do it again? 再越一次结果也不会更坏吧
[07:09] I doubt Peter will see it that way. 我觉得彼得不会这么想
[07:11] Well, maybe he shouldn’t have fired you off of your own movie. 或许他不该把你从你自己的电影项目上开除
[07:13] That’s a…good point. 你说的有道理
[07:16] And wasn’t he always prioritizing work 而且他不是一直把工作
[07:19] over your relationship? 凌驾于感情之上吗
[07:25] Very true. 没错
[07:28] For all you know, 你要知道
[07:30] he could be planning to break up with you… 他可能计划跟你分手了
[07:33] and you’ll have missed out… 而你就会错过
[07:36] on this… 这个
[07:41] …for nothing. 同时什么也得不到
[07:42] You make a very compelling argument. 你说的很有道理
[07:53] Oh, good. You’re here. 真好 你在这儿
[07:56] Can we talk? 我们能聊聊吗
[07:57] Sure. Hey, who’s Fiona Gladhart? 好的 菲欧娜·格莱怀特是谁
[08:00] – Sorry? – I grabbed your mail. -什么? -我替你拿了信件
[08:02] Lot of people seem to think she lives here. 很多人似乎以为她住在这儿
[08:04] Weird, huh? 好奇怪
[08:06] Anyway, we should talk. 总之 我们得聊聊
[08:10] About? 聊什么
[08:11] Well, I think you’re great. 我觉得你很棒
[08:15] But things between us moved a little too quickly. 但是我俩之间进展的有点太快了
[08:17] I mean, we started dating, 我是指 我们才开始约会
[08:19] and then — bam! — living together. 然后 轰地一下 我俩同居了
[08:22] Well, we didn’t have a choice 我和我妈妈分手以后
[08:23] when I broke up with my mother. 我们没有别的选择了
[08:24] You got to stop saying it like that. 你别再这么说了
[08:27] The point is… 重点是
[08:29] I’m just not feeling the romance between us anymore. 我觉得我俩之间没有浪漫的感觉了
[08:34] I totally hear you, and I agree. 我明白了 我也这么觉得
[08:37] – You do? – Yes. -是吗 -是的
[08:39] Just because I live here, I can’t take you for granted. 只因我住在这儿 我也不能把你当成老夫老妻
[08:43] That’s not exactly what I meant. 我完全不是这个意思
[08:45] No. You deserve romance. 不 你值得更多的浪漫
[08:47] I got to step up my game. 我得火力全开了
[08:49] Dinners, bubble baths, flowers — 晚餐 泡泡浴 鲜花
[08:51] whatever it takes to make you happy. 只要让你开心都可以
[08:53] You don’t have to do that. 你不用做这些的
[08:54] Yes, I do. 我要做
[08:56] With everything going on between my mother and me, 我和我妈妈之间发生了这些事情以后
[08:59] last thing I want is for you to break up with me. 我真的不想你再跟我分手了
[09:07] Oh, God. 天呐
[09:11] Oh, hello, Mr. Powell. Is everything okay? 你好 鲍威尔先生 一切都好吗
[09:14] No, Carmen, it is not. 不 卡门 不好
[09:16] I finally figured out how Evelyn 我终于发现伊芙琳
[09:17] got on the property that night. 那晚是怎么进到家里来的了
[09:19] I played back the security footage. 我去看了监控录像
[09:21] She and that reverend just pulled up to the gate, 她和那位牧师只是停在了大门口
[09:23] punched in the code, and drove right in. 按下了密码 就长驱直入了
[09:27] Well, mystery solved! 悬案解决了
[09:29] Goodbye. 再见
[09:30] Now, where do you suppose 你觉得伊芙琳
[09:32] Evelyn got the gate code? 是从哪儿知道大门密码的
[09:35] Maybe from one of the gardeners? 或许是某个园丁告诉她的
[09:38] That’s a lovely necklace. 你的项链真不错
[09:41] You know, Evelyn has the exact same one. 伊芙琳也曾有过一条一模一样的
[09:44] She does? 她有吗
[09:45] Why do you have Evelyn’s necklace? 为什么伊芙琳的项链在你手上
[09:48] I stole it. 我偷的
[09:51] Okay, fine. 好了好了
[09:52] Mrs. Powell tricked me into giving her the gate code. 鲍威尔太太诱骗我告诉她大门密码的
[09:55] She tricked you? How? 她是怎么诱骗你的
[09:56] Well, by asking me for it 她问我密码是什么
[09:57] – and then offering me nice things. – Carmen! -然后用好东西跟我换 -卡门
[10:00] All this time, I thought you were on Team Adrian. 一直以来 我以为你站在我这边的
[10:02] I am! 我是的
[10:05] Look, you wanted Mrs. Powell to move back in to the house, 听着 你想让鲍威尔太太搬回来
[10:07] and she came back, so you win! 现在她搬回来了 你赢了
[10:08] I wanted her to come back broken 我想让她心力交瘁
[10:10] with her tail between her legs. 夹着尾巴回来
[10:12] Instead, she comes back triumphant 然而她得意洋洋地
[10:15] with a handsome black man between her legs. 夹着一位帅气的黑人男子回来的
[10:17] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[10:19] So am I, Carmen. 我也是 卡门
[10:21] You’re fired! 你被开除了
[10:28] I must thank Rosie for her recommendation. 我真要谢谢罗西的推荐
[10:31] Who knew personal trainers could be so handsome? 谁知道私人教练也能这么帅
[10:35] Thank you, Mrs. Delatour. 谢谢 德拉图太太
[10:37] Please, call me Genevieve. 叫我吉纳维芙就好
[10:39] Okay. Genevieve. 好的 吉纳维芙
[10:42] We should get to know each other better. 我们该多了解下彼此
[10:44] Would you like to join me for a light dinner 你愿意和我吃顿便饭
[10:47] and some heavy petting? 再狠狠宠爱下我吗
[10:52] I don’t think that’s a good idea. 我想这不是个好主意
[10:54] Because I’m a few years older than you? 因为我比你大几岁吗
[10:57] Are you older than me? 你比我大吗
[10:59] Oh, Jesse. 杰西
[11:01] It’s just, I like to keep 只是我喜欢
[11:02] my client relationships professional. 和客户保持专业的关系
[11:04] I could fire you. 我可以开除你
[11:06] Oh, please don’t. 请不要
[11:08] Uh, truth is, you don’t want to get mixed up 事实是 你不会想和我这种人
[11:10] with someone like me. 搅合在一起
[11:11] My love life is a complete mess. 我的恋爱史一团糟
[11:13] Shoulder press. 肩膀下压
[11:15] Tuck those in. 手肘内收
[11:16] And one… 一
[11:18] Are you seeing someone? 你在和别人约会吗
[11:21] I was seeing this one girl, but she went out of town, 我有个女朋友 但她出城了
[11:25] and then I kind of slept with my ex. 然后我和前女友睡了
[11:27] Ah. An ex? 前女友吗
[11:29] Well, I suppose I can understand 我猜我能体会
[11:32] the appeal of the one who got away. 前任的吸引力
[11:35] So you get it? 所以你理解吗
[11:37] Yes. 对
[11:38] In the meantime, 与此同时
[11:39] I am paying excellent money for these sessions, 我上这些课程可花了大价钱
[11:42] so while you’re spotting me, 所以你让我出汗时
[11:44] maybe your hands could… slip a little? 或许你的手能…乱滑一滑呢
[11:50] Oh, Carmen. Good. 卡门 太好了
[11:52] James wants me to send him something, 詹姆斯要我发给他什么东西
[11:54] but I have no idea what it is. 但我不知道是什么意思
[11:55] Dear, are you familiar with this word? 你熟悉这个词吗
[11:58] Selfie? 自拍吗
[11:59] Uh, that’s when you take a picture of yourself like this. 就是你像这样拍一张自己的照片
[12:04] Ooh! That’s fabulous. 太棒了
[12:06] Yeah, you have to admit, 你得承认
[12:07] I’m pretty handy to have around, huh? 让我在身边还是很有用的吧
[12:09] Indeed. 没错
[12:10] And now that you and Mr. Powell are separated, 现在你和鲍威尔先生分居了
[12:13] I-I don’t feel right cleaning for him. 我觉得再为他打扫不太合适
[12:15] Us girls, we have to stick together, right? 我们女生该团结一致 对吗
[12:18] Adrian fired you, didn’t he? 艾德里安开除你了吧
[12:19] But now I can focus all my energy on cleaning for you. 但现在我就能尽心为你打扫了
[12:23] I work for Marisol’s maid service. 我为玛莉索的佣人公司工作
[12:25] I could actually hire a good maid — 我可以雇一个好佣人
[12:28] if there is such a thing. 如果真有这种人
[12:30] Listen, lady, the only reason 听着 太太 鲍威尔先生
[12:31] Mr. Powell fired me is because I helped you. 解雇我的唯一原因 是因为我帮了你
[12:33] You owe me. 你欠我的
[12:34] Do I, though? 是吗
[12:35] Come on. Mr. Powell hates me now. 拜托 鲍威尔先生现在恨死我了
[12:37] So having me around would drive him crazy. 你留我在身边会让他发疯的
[12:41] Don’t you think? 你不觉得吗
[12:46] I’m so glad you agreed to meet me. 我真高兴你同意见我
[12:49] Of course. 当然了
[12:50] I’m just surprised it’s during lunch. 我只是很惊讶是吃午餐
[12:51] You usually reserve this for business. 你一般午餐都是谈公事
[12:53] Oh. When I was in New York, 当我在纽约时
[12:56] all I could think about was how much you mean to me 我心里想的只有你对我有多重要
[12:58] and how badly I screwed things up. 我是怎么搞砸了一切
[13:02] Well we all make mistakes. 我们都会犯错嘛
[13:04] I am so sorry for what happened with your movie. 对你的电影的事我真抱歉
[13:07] I… can’t even imagine how hurt you must’ve been. 我无法想象你有多痛苦
[13:10] Peter, it means so much to hear you say that. 彼得 能听到你这么说真好
[13:13] And another thing — 还有件事…
[13:14] I know I’ve been way too focused on work, 我知道我太专心工作
[13:17] but that’s about to change. 但这该改变了
[13:18] It is? 是吗
[13:19] Look, I really want to make this up to you, 我是真心想补偿你
[13:21] so, next week, I’ve canceled all my meetings 所以我取消了下周的全部会议
[13:24] in the hopes of escaping with you to Hawaii. 希望和你去夏威夷散心
[13:28] Oh, my God. 天呐
[13:32] You mean the world to me. 你对我非常重要
[13:34] I don’t want anything to come between us again. 我不想让我们之间再有矛盾了
[13:37] Let’s start all over — 我们重新来过吧
[13:39] blanket forgiveness for anything 原谅以前可能
[13:42] that might’ve happened in the past. 发生过的一切事情
[13:53] Evelyn, I know you’re not speaking to me, 伊芙琳 我知道你不和我说话
[13:55] but it appears that the East wing is out of bourbon. 但东区似乎没有波本威士忌了
[13:58] Would you mind if I crossed to the bar 你介意我走去吧台
[14:00] for a fresh bottle? 拿瓶新的吗
[14:03] I’ll take your silence 我就当你
[14:04] to mean you’re okay with my proposal. 是默认我的提议了
[14:09] What the hell? 你干什么
[14:11] If I were talking to you, I’d have given you a warning. 我要是跟你说话 就会提醒你
[14:14] – What happened? – Carmen! -怎么回事 -卡门
[14:16] – I thought I fired you. – About that… -我以为我开除你了 -这个嘛
[14:18] Carmen’s working for me now. 卡门现在替我工作
[14:20] And I’m only cleaning her side of the house. 而且我只打扫她那半的房子
[14:22] Take care of that for me, would you, dear? 打扫干净好吗 亲爱的
[14:30] There. 好了
[14:31] I see. 我懂了
[14:32] Well, I just hired a new maid this morning to replace you. 我早上也才雇了个新女佣来顶替你
[14:36] I’ll get her to clean it up. 我就请她来打扫了
[14:46] Relax! I’m coming! 行了 我来了
[14:51] Danni? 丹妮
[14:52] Will you take care of this, please? 请打扫干净好吗
[14:54] You’re back. 你回来了
[14:55] Yeah. I’m back. 对 我回来了
[15:02] 科德沃特州立监狱 来访登记处
[15:02] Hello? 有人吗
[15:12] Can I help you? 您有事吗
[15:15] Hi, uh… 你好
[15:16] I was just looking for a pen to sign in. 我正在找笔签字呢
[15:20] Hold on. I got one in my bag. 稍等 我包里有一支
[15:24] So, back to see Westmore, huh? 又回来探视韦斯特莫吗
[15:29] Well, you two must have a lot to talk about. 你们两个一定有很多话聊
[15:31] I don’t know about that. 这我可不知道
[15:35] Oh, I am so glad to see you. 真高兴见到你
[15:38] Me too. 我也是
[15:41] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[15:43] Is it just me, or is that guard watching us? 是我想多了 还是守卫在盯着我们
[15:48] He’s a guard. It’s his job. 他是守卫 这是他的工作
[15:50] No, I mean, I’ve been thinking 不 我是说 我在想
[15:52] that someone has been spying on me. 有人在监视我们
[15:54] Maybe it’s that guard. 或许就是那个守卫
[15:56] Why would he be spying on you? 他为什么要监视你
[16:00] I just feel like I can’t say stuff to you. 我只是觉得有些话我没法对你说
[16:03] I wish there was some way we could be alone together. 真希望我们能有办法独处
[16:06] – You mean like a conjugal visit? – Yes. -你是说配偶探访吗 -对
[16:10] What’s that? 那是什么
[16:11] You know. Conjugal. 你懂的 夫妻间嘛
[16:15] Conjugal? 夫妻间吗
[16:16] You could keep saying it. 你再说多少遍
[16:17] – I still don’t know what it is. – Sex. -我也还是不懂啊 -做爱
[16:19] Isn’t that what you’re asking me about? 你不是这个意思吗
[16:21] Oh. Yes. 是的
[16:24] That’s how we can be alone, 这样我们就能单独在一起了
[16:26] let’s do it. 来吧
[16:28] Yeah. Easy. 等等
[16:30] It’s for married couples only, and after Ernesto came back… 那仅限于已婚的夫妻 自从欧内斯托回来后
[16:34] our marriage was annulled. 我们就算自动离婚了
[16:37] Look, I want to be with you, too. 听我说 我也想跟你在一起
[16:40] But rules are rules. 可是有规定
[16:43] What other choice do we have? 我们还有什么别的选择
[16:45] Just one. 有一个
[16:49] Spence Westmore, 斯宾思·韦斯特莫
[16:52] will you marry me… 你愿意再次
[16:55] again? 娶我吗
[17:04] Zoila! What a nice surprise! 佐拉 真高兴能遇见你
[17:07] Sorry for humping — bumping into you. 不好意思隆起 撞到你
[17:09] You look very nice today. 你今天很漂亮
[17:10] What? No. No, I don’t. 什么 不 没有
[17:14] Well, I must say, you’re acting rather strangely. 看得出来你举止有些奇怪
[17:16] I have a lot on my mind. 心事比较多
[17:17] I’m meeting Genevieve for lunch. 我要跟吉纳维芙一起吃午饭
[17:21] We’re trying to be friends again. 我们要重归于好
[17:22] Well, I’m glad to hear it. 我很高兴听到这个
[17:24] Maybe we could get together later 或许我们过一阵应该
[17:25] for one of our little chats. 一起聊一聊
[17:28] Actually, Genevieve is pretty needy, 其实 吉纳维芙比较需要我
[17:31] so I don’t think I’ll be free for… 所以我想在很长一段时间里
[17:34] a really long time. 我都没空
[17:36] Okay. 好吧
[17:37] Then I’ll see you when I see you. 那就等有空再见了
[17:39] Yep. Guess I only have room for… 是的 我想我的人生里
[17:42] one rich crazy person in my life. 只能容得下一个疯狂的有钱人了
[17:45] And there she is. 她来了
[17:47] Got to go. 我得走了
[17:52] Goodness. You’re living with a man? 天哪 你跟一个男人住在一起
[17:55] You don’t have to sound so surprised. 你不用说得这么惊讶
[17:57] Oh, sorry. 抱歉
[18:00] What’s he like? 他怎么样
[18:01] Kyle is a total mama’s boy. 凯尔是个妈宝
[18:05] Now it makes sense. 这就说得通了
[18:08] Anyway, I’ve been trying to end it with him, 言归正传 我一直想要跟他分手
[18:10] but he’s in this huge fight with his mother, 可是他跟他母亲闹得很不愉快
[18:13] and I can’t kick him when he’s down. 所以我不能在这个时候把他赶出去
[18:15] So put him back together with his mother. 那就想办法让他和他母亲和好
[18:18] It’ll soften the blow when you break his heart. 这样你伤他心时他也能好过点
[18:21] Hey, I like that. 这样不错
[18:23] How about you? 你怎么样
[18:24] Any new men in your life? 遇到新男人了吗
[18:27] Well, I did make a pass at my personal trainer, Jesse. 我跟我的私人教练暧昧了一下 他叫杰西
[18:32] He looks like the statue of David dipped in chocolate. 他就像那座大卫的雕像涂满了巧克力
[18:37] Jesse Morgan? 杰西·摩根
[18:38] Yes. Is he your trainer, too? 是的 他也是你的教练吗
[18:42] Maybe he’s not as good as I thought. 可能他没有我想的那么好
[18:45] No, I know him through Marisol. 不 我是通过玛莉索认识他的
[18:47] They used to date. 他们过去约会过
[18:49] Wait. I thought Marisol was seeing Peter. 等等 跟玛莉索约会过的人不是彼得吗
[18:52] No, she’s still with Peter, but she used to date Jesse. 不 彼得跟她还在一起 她之前跟杰西约会过
[18:55] So Marisol is Jesse’s ex? 这么说玛莉索是杰西的前任了
[18:59] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[19:00] Marisol’s love life is complicated. 玛莉索的爱情生活很复杂
[19:03] Yes. It certainly is. 是的 很复杂
[19:09] Shannon? What are you doing here? 香农 你来这干什么
[19:12] Well, I-I heard you were living here now, 我听说你住在这里了
[19:14] and I need to talk to you. 我要跟你谈谈
[19:16] Oh! Are those for me? 那是给我的吗
[19:20] Why would they be for you? 怎么会是给你的呢
[19:21] I didn’t even know you were coming. 我都不知道你要来
[19:23] Oh. Right. 也是
[19:30] Look, those are for my girlfriend. 那是给我女朋友的
[19:32] She doesn’t know about The Circle. 她不知道关于圈子的事
[19:33] I’d like to keep it that way. 我也不想让她知道
[19:34] Have you talked to Ben? 你跟本谈过了吗
[19:37] Mother said she sent him to Malaysia, but — 母亲说派他去马来西亚了 不过
[19:38] Malaysia? 马来西亚
[19:39] She claims she’s expanding The Circle, 她说她要把圈子扩大
[19:41] but I don’t buy it. 不过我不信
[19:43] Well, I don’t know what’s going on. 我不知道发生了什么
[19:45] But I’m done with Mother — The Circle, too. 但我已经跟母亲 跟圈子没什么关系了
[19:49] What do you mean you’re done? 什么叫没关系了
[19:50] All Mother cares about is herself. 母亲在乎的只有她自己
[19:52] That’s what The Circle is really about, 圈子就是为了这个目的
[19:54] manipulating everyone into worshipping her. 控制所有的人来崇拜她
[19:57] But she made me a promise, 可是她答应过我一件事
[19:59] to turn me into a star like Peri. 让我像佩里那样红
[20:01] The Circle didn’t make Peri famous. 并不是圈子让佩里红的
[20:04] She made that happen herself. 她是靠她自己
[20:06] Hate to break it to you, Shannon. 很不幸地告诉你 香农
[20:09] You’ve been played. 你被耍了
[20:14] All right, kids. Let’s get this show on the road. 好了 二位 我们开始吧
[20:16] I’ve got to give last rites to an inmate in solitary. 我一会还要去给一个单独拘禁的犯人做临终祷告
[20:19] Could we have a minute, please? 我们能单独谈一下吗
[20:21] Sure. 当然
[20:23] Does that guard have to be here? 那个狱警一定要在这里吗
[20:25] Forget about the guard. 别管狱警了
[20:26] Look, Rosie, I want this conjugal visit, too, 罗西 我也想有配偶探访的机会
[20:28] – but it’s not really a reason to get married. – Stop. -但是这并不是结婚的理由 -别说了
[20:32] This isn’t just about us getting to be alone together. 这不仅是为了能让我们单独在一起
[20:35] I love you, and I still think of you as my husband. 我爱你 而且我一直把你当作是我的丈夫
[20:39] But you’re gonna be married to a prisoner. 可是你现在要嫁的是个犯人
[20:41] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[20:43] Even with the bars and the guards, 即便是在牢房里 有狱警
[20:49] this is still the most romantic moment of my life. 这也是我一生中最浪漫的时刻了
[20:53] Attention. There’s been a theft from the auto shop. 注意 车间里发生了偷窃事件
[20:55] All prisoners prepare for cavity search. 所有犯人准备接受体腔搜查
[20:57] Cavity search? 体腔搜查
[20:58] I hope you’ve been brushing, mister. 希望你刷牙了 先生
[21:01] Oh, it’s not that kind of cavity. 不是指那个体腔
[21:04] Okay, Padre. 好了 神父
[21:06] You’re on. 开始吧
[21:09] Dearly beloved, we are gathered here 亲爱的各位 我们聚集于此
[21:11] to join Spence and Rosie in marriage. 见证斯宾思和罗西的婚礼
[21:16] So, this is the honeymoon suite. 这就是蜜月套房了
[21:21] You got 30 minutes. 你们有半个小时的时间
[21:23] I’ll be right outside. 我就在外面
[21:27] Do you think he’ll be able to hear us in here? 你觉得他能听到我们吗
[21:29] That depends on how loud you plan on getting. 那取决于你叫多大声音了
[21:32] Wait. Hold on. 等等 等一下
[21:34] I really need to tell you something. 我真的有事要告诉你
[21:36] No, no. No, me first. 不不不 我先说
[21:38] – Spence, I… – Just listen. -斯宾思 我 -听我说
[21:41] You marrying me again… 你再次嫁给我
[21:44] you’ve given me hope. 你给了我希望
[21:46] And just knowing that I have you and Miguel and Tucker… 知道我拥有你 米格尔还有塔科
[21:50] Yes, Tucker — 是的 塔科
[21:51] has given me the strength to — to go on. 给了我继续 继续活下去的力量
[21:55] You’re my family, all of you. 你们是我的家人 都是我的家人
[21:59] I see. 我明白
[22:00] Your turn. 该你了
[22:01] What did you want to say to me? 你想跟我说什么
[22:06] I… 我
[22:10] I want you so bad. 我好想要你
[22:13] So, listen, Danni’s back in town. 丹妮回来了
[22:16] What? 什么
[22:17] Yeah, I was wondering what I should tell her… 是的 我在想该怎么跟她说
[22:20] about you and me. 关于你我的事情
[22:22] Don’t tell her anything. 什么都别告诉她
[22:23] No one needs to know. 别人不需要知道
[22:25] Really? 真的吗
[22:26] Yeah. 没错
[22:27] We don’t want to hurt Danni… 我们不想伤害丹妮
[22:30] or Peter. 或者彼得
[22:32] – You saw him. – Yeah. -你见过他了 -没错
[22:34] And he told me everything I wanted to hear. 他哄得我心花怒放
[22:38] Look… 听着
[22:39] What happened between us… 我们之间发生的
[22:43] it was a one-time thing. 算是一夜情
[22:44] Okay, it was a two-time thing, 不对 两夜情
[22:45] but it was only because we were both missing 这只是因为我们都很想念
[22:47] the people that we’re supposed to be with. 本该和我们在一起的人
[22:50] I’m pretty sure that’s your guilt talking. 我确定你是良心不安才这么说
[22:52] Come on. Danni just… makes more sense for you. 拜托 丹妮…更适合你
[22:56] – ‘Cause she’s younger? – Yeah! -因为她更年轻 -没错
[22:58] Younger is better. Society says so. 年轻更好 社会常识是这样的
[23:01] Yeah, I just don’t think I could lie to her. 我只是觉得我不会对她说谎
[23:04] Sure you can. It’s easy. 当然可以 很简单的
[23:14] Danni. 丹妮
[23:17] Why didn’t you tell me you were coming back? 你怎么没告诉我你要回来
[23:20] Why would I tell you anything? 我为什么要告诉你
[23:22] I’m nothing to you. 我又不是你什么人
[23:24] I don’t blame you for being mad, okay? 你生气我不怪你 好吗
[23:26] And I’m sorry about the way we left things. 很抱歉我们把事情弄成这样
[23:31] I found my dad. 我找到了我父亲
[23:34] What? 什么
[23:35] His name is Lucas. 他叫卢卡斯
[23:37] You went to school together. 你们一起上学
[23:38] – But h-how did you — – It — It doesn’t matter. -但你怎么 -这不重要
[23:42] I found out a lot of things. 我发现了很多事
[23:44] I know you were in love with him. 我知道你当时爱着他
[23:47] Everyone thought you would get married. 所有人都认为你们会结婚
[23:49] Did you speak to him? 你跟他谈过了吗
[23:51] How is he? 他怎么样
[23:55] He’s dead. 他死了
[23:59] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[24:04] Lucas never knew he had a daughter. 卢卡斯不知道自己有女儿
[24:07] And because of you, I’ll never know him. 因为你 我永远无法认识他
[24:10] – Danni, I was so youn– – No. -丹妮 我当时很年 -不
[24:12] You don’t get to talk. 轮不到你说话
[24:14] You didn’t just ruin my life. 你不仅毁了我的生活
[24:16] You ruined his, too. 你也毁了他
[24:18] I was wrong. 我错了
[24:19] I-I made a mistake. 我犯了错误
[24:23] Well, I don’t forgive you. 我不会原谅你
[24:24] And from now on, you’re nothing to me. 从现在起 你对我来说什么都不是
[24:35] Oh, my God! You got remarried! 我的天啊 你再婚了
[24:38] I’m sorry I didn’t invite you, 抱歉我没有邀请你
[24:40] but I wasn’t allowed any guests… 但监狱不允许我请宾客
[24:43] or sharp objects. 或带入尖锐物体
[24:44] Well, congratulations. 还是要祝贺你
[24:47] Sweetie, you don’t seem happy. 亲爱的 你好像不开心
[24:50] I mean, I know Spence is in jail. 我知道斯宾思在监狱里
[24:52] It’s not that. 不是这事
[24:54] I couldn’t tell Spence the truth about Tucker. 我不能把塔科的秘密告诉斯宾思
[24:57] I realized it was going to break his heart. 我知道这件事会伤透他的心
[25:00] Well, you’ll tell him one day. 总有一天你得告诉他
[25:01] He doesn’t need to know right now, 现在他不需要知道
[25:03] especially when his life is so hard. 他的生活已经够艰辛的了
[25:05] But if I don’t find out who Peri was having an affair with, 但我如果不找出佩里和谁出轨
[25:08] Spence might be in there forever. 斯宾思可能就永远得待在里面
[25:11] Well, what are the chances that Spence knows anyway? 斯宾思知道的可能性有多大
[25:14] I mean, who tells their husband they’re cheating? 谁会告诉老公自己出轨了呢
[25:16] I guess you’re right. 我想你说的对
[25:17] That’s more the kind of thing 这种事情你更可能会
[25:18] you confide in a girlfriend or…family member. 和女性朋友或家人透露
[25:23] Like a sister. 比如姐姐
[25:28] So…how was Puerto Rico? 所以 波多黎各怎么样
[25:31] Hot and loud. 又热又吵
[25:32] Like me. 就像我
[25:34] Have you talked to Carmen yet? 你跟卡门谈过了吗
[25:35] Why do you have to bring up that bitch? 你干嘛提那个贱人
[25:39] Uh, she’s made some mistakes, but she’s not a bad person. 她犯了错 但她人不坏
[25:43] Listen. 听着
[25:44] If we’re gonna be together, 如果我们俩要在一起
[25:46] you always have to be on my side. 你必须站我这边
[25:49] We should be able to say anything to each other. 我们应该能向彼此坦诚
[25:53] Uh, in that case… 这么说的话
[25:55] there’s something I should tell you. 我应该告诉你一件事
[25:59] I slept with someone while you were gone. 你离开的时候我和别人上床了
[26:03] Oh, that’s it. 就是这个啊
[26:05] I thought it was gonna be something bad. 我以为是什么坏事呢
[26:07] That’s not bad? 这还不算坏
[26:09] No! 不算
[26:10] While I was home, I slept with people, too. 我在家的时候也和人们睡了
[26:13] People? Like plural? 人们 好几个
[26:17] We never said we were exclusive. 我们又没说过只属于彼此
[26:20] That’s not what this is, right? 我们俩不是这样 对吗
[26:24] Right. 没错
[26:32] Peter, darling. How are you? 彼得 亲爱的 你怎么样
[26:34] Sorry, she slipped right past me. 抱歉 她直接就走进来了
[26:36] Aw, it’s not your fault. 这不是你的错
[26:37] I’m so thin I’m practically invisible. 我太瘦了 几乎隐形
[26:40] Want me to call security? 需要我叫保安吗
[26:41] That’s all right, Derek. Thank you. 没事 德里克 谢谢你
[26:46] What’s on your mind, Genevieve? 吉纳维芙 你想干什么
[26:48] I never apologized 我从未就我和玛莉索
[26:49] for that childish feud I had with Marisol, 为了争夺你的爱赌气吵架的事
[26:53] fighting for your affections. 向你道过歉
[26:55] I just wanted to say I’m sorry. 我想说很对不起
[26:58] I appreciate that. Thank you. 我接受 谢谢
[27:00] So, if you ever need a friend 所以如果你需要朋友
[27:02] or a shoulder to cry on, I’m here. 或一个哭泣的肩膀 我在这里
[27:07] Why would I need a shoulder to cry on? 我为什么需要哭泣的肩膀
[27:09] Well, a little birdie told me 那个 有只小鸟告诉我
[27:11] that Marisol got back together with Jesse, her ex. 玛莉索和她的前男友杰西和好了
[27:16] Your little birdie is mistaken. 你的小鸟弄错了
[27:19] Marisol and I are still together. 我和玛莉索还在一起
[27:21] Oh, dear. 天啊
[27:23] I hope I haven’t upset the applecart. 我希望我没破坏你俩的好事
[27:26] Really? 真的吗
[27:28] Because I think you’re spreading lies 因为我认为你在散播谣言
[27:30] in a misguided attempt to reconcile with me. 希望借此跟我和解
[27:33] I just don’t want to see you get hurt. 我只是不想你受到伤害
[27:35] I think you should leave. 你该走了
[27:43] Well, it’s sweet how much you trust Marisol. 你这么相信玛莉索真好
[27:47] If it were me, 如果是我
[27:49] I’d be a lot more suspicious. 我会起疑心的
[28:00] It’s you. 是你
[28:01] I didn’t think you were home. 我没想到你在家
[28:03] I was up in the attic. What do you want? 我在阁楼上 你要干嘛
[28:05] I want to break up with Kyle. 我想和凯尔分手
[28:07] Come in. 进来
[28:14] I didn’t know you were such a…big fan of candles. 我不知道你这么喜欢…蜡烛
[28:19] Is that a… religious thing? 这是什么…宗教仪式吗
[28:22] No, I just like the way they smell. 不 我喜欢蜡烛的香味罢了
[28:25] Look, we both have the same goal — 听着 我们的目标一致
[28:28] to get Kyle to move back here. 让凯尔搬回这里住
[28:30] The problem is he’s still angry 问题是他还因为你不接受我
[28:32] because you never accepted me. 而非常的生气
[28:33] You want him back, you need to pretend 你想要他回去 你就得装作
[28:35] like you’ve come around. 你回心转意了
[28:37] So you’re proposing an unholy alliance? 你是在提出邪恶联盟吗
[28:39] Just until I dump him. 等我甩了他就好
[28:41] How do I tell Kyle anything? 我要怎么跟凯尔说
[28:42] He won’t even speak to me. 他都不跟你说话
[28:44] What if something bad happened to you? 如果你碰到了糟糕的事呢
[28:46] We can create a crisis, get his attention. 我们可以创造危机 获得他的注意
[28:49] Like what? 比如呢
[28:50] How about a financial emergency? 金融危机怎么样
[28:53] That’s ridiculous. We’re very well off. 太荒唐了 我们很有钱
[28:55] Maybe an illness? You could break a hip? 也许是疾病 你摔了屁股
[28:58] What am I, 100 years old? 我有一百岁吗
[29:00] I could break your hip. 我可以帮你摔屁股
[29:02] That’s a tad extreme. 这有点极端
[29:03] Well, I don’t hear any ideas coming from you. 你也没出主意啊
[29:05] Well… 这个嘛
[29:07] Do you like those curtains? 你喜欢这窗帘吗
[29:09] Not particularly. Why? 不怎么喜欢 怎么了
[29:13] Are you insane?! Oh, my God! 你疯了吗 天啊
[29:18] Looks like a crisis to me. 在我看来是一场危机
[29:25] Mother. 母亲
[29:26] Kyle! I was so scared! 凯尔 我好害怕
[29:29] It’s okay. I’m here now. 没事 我来了
[29:31] Zoila? What happened? 佐拉 出什么事了
[29:33] She saved my life. 她救了我的命
[29:35] I-I was upstairs napping 我在楼上睡觉
[29:36] when one of the curtains caught fire. 结果窗帘着火了
[29:38] I spotted the flames through the window 我透过窗户看到了火焰
[29:39] and called 911. 叫了消防队员
[29:41] I’m so happy my son found 真高兴我儿子找到了
[29:43] such a wonderful woman. 一个这么棒的女人
[29:45] Really? 真的吗
[29:45] You think Zoila’s wonderful? 你觉得佐拉很棒吗
[29:47] We finally have your mother’s blessing. 我们终于获得了你母亲的祝福
[29:49] Kyle, this scare has put everything into perspective. 凯尔 这一惊险时刻让我重新审视了一切
[29:53] Life is just too short to hold on to silly grudges. 人生苦短 不该结怨
[29:56] She’s right. 她说得对
[29:57] Imagine if your mom had been hurt 想象一下你妈妈受伤了
[29:59] and you were still fighting. 而你们还在争吵
[30:00] You’d feel awful. 你会觉得很内疚的
[30:02] I guess you’re right. 你说得对
[30:03] You know, Kyle, maybe you should move back home. 凯尔 也许你该搬回来
[30:09] No. 不行
[30:10] I couldn’t do that to Zoila. 我不能那样对佐拉
[30:11] Oh, sure you could. 你当然可以
[30:13] Besides, not being roommates 而且 不做室友
[30:15] could bring back some of that romance we’ve been missing. 能让我们重燃浪漫
[30:19] Okay. 好吧
[30:20] If that’s what you want. 如果你想那样的话
[30:22] Excuse me, ma’am. 抱歉 女士
[30:23] There’s no structural damage down here, 这里没有建筑结构损伤
[30:25] but we’d like to check the attic. 但我们想去检查阁楼
[30:27] – No. – You don’t have to do that. -不用 -你没必要那样做
[30:28] Oh, it’s not trouble at all, ma’am. 不麻烦的 女士
[30:30] It’s standard procedure. 这是标准程序
[30:32] We’ll be fine. 不用了
[30:33] – Are you sure? – Absolutely. -你确定吗 -绝对的
[30:35] I’ll check the attic out myself. 我自己去检查阁楼
[30:37] Thanks for being so thorough. 谢谢你这么周密
[31:01] Ms. Shannon? 香农女士
[31:03] Rosie. 罗西
[31:06] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[31:09] Why are you burning this book? 为什么烧了这本书
[31:11] ‘Cause I don’t need it anymore. 因为我不再需要它了
[31:17] You knew. 你知道
[31:20] Excuse me? 你说什么
[31:22] About Spence not being Tucker’s father. 斯宾思不是塔科的父亲
[31:24] That’s why you didn’t want Spence 所以你不想让斯宾思
[31:26] to give blood for Tucker’s surgery. 为塔科的手术献血
[31:29] This is none of your business. 这不关你的事
[31:30] It is my business! 这关我的事
[31:33] Spence is in jail while another man should be. 斯宾思在监狱里 而真正的罪犯另有他人
[31:37] Ms. Shannon. 香农女士
[31:40] I know you two weren’t close, 我知道你们不亲密
[31:43] but your sister was murdered. 但你妹妹是被谋杀的
[31:47] Your sister. 你的亲妹妹啊
[31:48] Why should I care about Peri?! 我为什么要关心佩里
[31:50] All she ever did was rub her success in my face. 她一直在对我炫耀她的成功
[31:54] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[31:57] But hiding the truth won’t change that. 但隐瞒真相也没法改变那点
[32:02] I know about The Circle. 我知道圈子的事
[32:06] I think they framed Spence to protect the man 我觉得是他们陷害了斯宾思 来保护
[32:08] Peri was having an affair with. 跟佩里有私情的男人
[32:10] Why would you help them cover for your sister’s murder? 你为什么要帮他们掩盖谋杀你妹妹的事
[32:15] She wasn’t having an affair. 她没有私情
[32:17] She was raped. 她是被强奸了
[32:20] What? 什么
[32:22] I came over one day and found her in tears. 我有天过来 看见她在哭
[32:25] Some guy had drugged her and had his way with her. 有个人给她下药 强暴了她
[32:27] Oh, my God. 天啊
[32:29] Nine months later, Tucker was born. 九个月后 塔科出生了
[32:31] Who was he, the man who raped her? 强奸她的男人是谁
[32:34] She wouldn’t tell me his name. 她不肯告诉我名字
[32:36] Some bigwig in the movie business. 是个电影行业的大人物
[32:46] Sorry I took so long. 抱歉让你久等了
[32:49] Hope it was worth the wait. 希望这值得
[32:56] Something wrong? 出什么事了吗
[32:58] You tell me. 你告诉我啊
[33:00] When I left, we were in a pretty big fight. 我走时我们还大吵了一架
[33:02] Yeah, but we worked through that. 是啊 但我们解决了
[33:05] Didn’t we? 不是吗
[33:07] But we didn’t talk for awhile, 但我们有阵子没说话了
[33:09] and sometimes things…happen. 有时候会有事发生
[33:13] Peter, what are you saying? 彼得 你什么意思
[33:18] I just want to make sure we’re good. 我只是想确定我们没事
[33:21] We’re good. 我们没事
[33:23] We are really good. 真的没事
[33:28] That’s what I thought. 我也是这么想的
[33:31] – Shall we? – Mm. -走吧 -嗯
[33:44] Carmen, I — Oh. Sorry. 卡门 我 抱歉
[33:47] I was looking for you, but you’re crying. 我在找你 但你哭了
[33:50] So now I’m torn because I still need something ironed. 现在我很纠结 因为我还是需要熨衣服
[33:53] I’ll be right there. 我马上过去
[33:56] All right. 好吧
[33:59] Well, what is it? 怎么了
[34:00] Nothing. 没事
[34:02] Carmen, I’m pretending to be sympathetic. 卡门 我在装同情
[34:04] The least you could do is pretend to appreciate it. 你至少也能装感激吧
[34:07] A man that I knew a long time ago, he… 我很久之前认识的男人 他
[34:11] he died. 去世了
[34:13] Oh. Well… 好吧
[34:16] I’m sorry for your loss. 很抱歉你失去了他
[34:18] It’s stupid. I haven’t seen him in 20 years. 这很蠢 我都20年没见他了
[34:23] But it’s the first man I ever loved. 但他是我的初恋
[34:27] probably the only man. 也许是唯一的爱人
[34:31] I understand how you feel. 我明白你的感受
[34:35] You do? 是吗
[34:36] In a way. 在某种程度上
[34:39] Adrian was my first and only love. 艾德里安也是我的初恋和唯一的爱人
[34:42] And the night of the explosion, 爆炸那晚
[34:44] when I thought he’d died, I was devastated. 我以为他死了 伤心欲绝
[34:47] If you repeat this, I will throttle you. 如果你跟别人说 我就掐死你
[34:49] I won’t. 我不会的
[34:54] As the house burned, I realized 房子烧毁时 我意识到
[34:55] that the last thing I said to him was that I hated him. 我对他说的最后一句话是我恨他
[35:00] Suddenly, the thought of a life without him 突然 我无法忍受
[35:01] was more than I could bear. 没了他的人生的想法
[35:04] That must’ve been hard. 那一定很难
[35:07] I think I was just afraid 我以为我只是害怕
[35:08] that I would never find anyone else. 我没法找到别的爱人
[35:13] But I was wrong. 但是我错了
[35:15] It is hard to imagine when the loss is fresh, 刚失去爱人时的确很难想象
[35:18] but you will love again. 但你将再次恋爱
[35:22] Thanks. 谢谢
[35:24] Of course it helps if your first love 当然如果你的初恋
[35:26] turns out to be a real son of a bitch. 变成了王八蛋 这也会有所帮助
[35:36] I need you to see what you could find out about this man, 我要你尽力查询这个男人的资料
[35:38] the Reverend James Hamilton. 詹姆斯·汉密尔顿牧师
[35:42] Why are you digging in to this guy? 你为什么要查他
[35:43] My wife believes he’s the greatest man 我妻子相信他是
[35:45] that ever walked the Earth. 世界上最好的人
[35:47] I intend to prove her wrong. 我想证明她错了
[35:49] And you think he’s up to no good? 你觉得他不怀好意吗
[35:50] He’s a man of God. 他是信神的人
[35:52] There must be a few skeletons in his closet. 肯定有一些不为人知的秘密吧
[35:57] I need to know what he’s hiding. 我得知道他在隐藏什么
[36:06] Is Peter here? 彼得在吗
[36:08] No. 不在
[36:09] But, listen, Jesse, you can’t keep showing up here like this. 但是杰西 你不能再这样出现在这里了
[36:12] Just hear me out. It’s important. 听我说完 很重要
[36:14] Okay. 好吧
[36:21] Look, I told Daniela 丹妮亚拉离开时
[36:22] I slept with someone while she was gone. 我跟她说了我跟别人睡了
[36:24] Don’t worry. I didn’t mention your name. 别担心 我没提到你的名字
[36:27] How’d she take it? 她接受得怎么样
[36:28] That’s the weird thing. It didn’t bother her at all. 这就是奇怪之处 她一点也不为此烦恼
[36:32] – Well, that should be a relief. – It’s not. -这该让你松了口气啊 -没有
[36:34] If you really care about someone, 如果你真的关心某个人
[36:36] it bothers you when they’re with someone else. 那他们跟别人在一起就会让你烦恼
[36:39] I agree. 我同意
[36:40] Just like it bothers me that you’re with someone else. 就像你跟别人在一起让我烦恼一样
[36:45] Jesse. 杰西
[36:46] I should have never broken up with you. 我不该跟你分手
[36:49] I realize that now. 我现在意识到了
[36:51] What we had… 我们拥有的
[36:53] that’s what I want. 就是我想要的
[36:58] No. No, no. 不行
[37:00] Marisol, you have feelings for me. 玛莉索 你也喜欢我
[37:02] – You can’t deny that. – Look. -你没法否认的 -听着
[37:05] The last thing I want to do is hurt you, 我最不想伤害你
[37:08] but I am with Peter now. 但我现在和彼得在一起了
[37:09] You have to accept that. 你得接受这点
[37:12] I’m sorry, Jesse. 抱歉 杰西
[37:16] Well… 好吧
[37:18] I had to give it a shot. 我必须试试
[37:24] Bye, Marisol. 再见 玛莉索
[37:47] Well? 怎么样
[37:48] You were right. Marisol’s seeing her ex again. 你说得对 玛莉索的确在跟前任见面
[37:52] Thanks. 谢谢
[38:12] If you keep cleaning at night like this, 如果你继续这样在晚上打扫
[38:13] you’re gonna make me look bad. 就会显得我很懒
[38:16] You just stay on your side, and I’ll stay on mine. 我们井水不犯河水就好
[38:21] Danni. 丹妮
[38:22] I know you don’t want to talk to me, 我知道你不想跟我说话
[38:25] but there are some things that I need to tell you. 但我有事要告诉你
[38:27] Like what? 比如呢
[38:30] Your father, Lucas. 你父亲 卢卡斯
[38:34] He was the best man I ever knew, and I loved him so much. 他是我认识的最好的人 我好爱他
[38:39] And I know he would have married me 我知道如果我告诉他我怀孕了
[38:40] if I told him that I was pregnant. 他就会娶我的
[38:42] Then why didn’t you tell him? 那你为什么不告诉他
[38:44] Because I wanted to be a star. 因为我想做明星
[38:47] And I knew that having a husband and a baby 我知道有丈夫孩子
[38:49] was gonna make it harder for me. 会让我更难当明星
[38:52] Giving you up was the right thing, Danni. 放弃你是正确的事 丹妮
[38:55] And I know it was selfish, but… 我知道那很自私 但是
[38:58] it’s what I did. 我就这样做了
[38:59] Great. 很好
[39:01] Now I know. Is that it? 现在我知道了 说完了吗
[39:07] Here. 给
[39:09] This belonged to your father. 这是你父亲的
[39:11] I know he would have loved for you to have it. 我知道他会希望我给你
[39:24] Thanks. 谢谢
[39:42] Lucas? It’s me. 卢卡斯 是我
[39:44] Listen, I don’t think you should come here. 我觉得你不该过来
[39:48] Sorry. I tried. 抱歉 我试过了
[39:50] But Carmen doesn’t want to see you. 但卡门不想见你
[39:56] So? Everything okay up here? 这里一切还好吗
[39:59] Yeah, I don’t see any damage. 是啊 我没看见有什么损坏
[40:00] Oh, good. 很好
[40:02] I’m so glad you’re home 真高兴你回家了
[40:03] to help me with these sorts of things. 帮我做这些事
[40:07] I admit… 我承认
[40:09] I was lost without you. 没了你我迷失了
[40:11] The Circle just didn’t feel complete. 圈子感觉不完整
[40:14] About The Circle… 关于圈子
[40:17] I’m not gonna be involved anymore. 我不要再牵涉其中了
[40:21] Kyle, I’m sorry, 凯尔 很抱歉
[40:23] but you’re already involved more than you know. 但你已经身处其中了
[40:27] You see, there’s something else I need you to take care of. 我需要你处理一件别的事
[40:40] Ben? 本吗
[40:41] Be a good boy and get rid of this for me, okay? 做个好孩子 帮我处理掉 好吗
[40:46] Rosie, that’s horrible. 罗西 太可怕了
[40:48] I know, but I think the man who raped Peri 我知道 但我觉得强奸佩里的人
[40:50] could be the killer. 可能就是凶手
[40:52] But you don’t know who he is. 但你不知道他是谁
[40:54] That’s why I still need to find 所以我还得找到
[40:56] the video of Peri confessing her secret. 佩里坦白自己秘密的视频
[40:59] Maybe she said who the man was. 也许她说了那男人是谁
[41:01] Well, I noticed Kyle and his mom 我发现凯尔和他妈妈
[41:03] being really secretive about the attic. 对阁楼特别保密
[41:05] It’s like they don’t want anybody up there. 他们好像不想让任何人上去
[41:07] Maybe that’s where the cult meets — 也许那就是邪教见面的地方
[41:10] and where they keep the videos. 还有存放录像带的地方
[41:12] So, maybe I can drum up some reason 也许我可以编出个原因
[41:15] to sneak in there and snoop around. 偷偷进去找一找
[41:16] We’re going to get Spence out of jail. 我们要救斯宾思出监狱了
[41:18] I can feel it. 我能感觉到
[41:22] Sorry, I got to call you back. 抱歉 我回头给你打电话
[41:25] Hello? 你好啊
[41:27] Sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. 抱歉 我不想吓到你的
[41:28] I’m Fiona. 我是菲欧娜
[41:31] Fiona! 菲欧娜
[41:32] Oh, my God! I thought you were…in Italy. 天啊 我还以为你在意大利
[41:36] Well, I’m back early. 我提前回来了
[41:37] You must be Zoila, my maid. 你一定是佐拉 我的女佣
蛇蝎女佣

Post navigation

Previous Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

蛇蝎女佣(Devious Maids)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S02E13

在线阅读
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S03E13

在线阅读
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme