时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Are you having fun watching your book | 看着自己的书被制作成大电影 |
[00:03] | get made into a movie? | 你开心吗 |
[00:04] | It’s not what I expected. | 这跟我预期的不太一样 |
[00:05] | Take it up with the head of the studio. | 跟制作室的负责人提出来吧 |
[00:07] | Why don’t we have dinner tonight, | 不如我们晚上一起吃个晚饭 |
[00:08] | talk about it? | 聊聊这件事吧 |
[00:09] | That girl is your daughter? | 这女孩是你的女儿 |
[00:10] | My cousin, Josefina, she raised her as your own. | 我姐姐约瑟芬娜把她视如己出 |
[00:13] | So she doesn’t even know she’s adopted. | 她甚至都不知道自己是被领养的 |
[00:15] | You don’t get to decide what Daniela does. | 所以你无权决定丹妮亚拉要做什么 |
[00:17] | And I gave birth to her! | 我生了她 |
[00:18] | Stay way from me, both of you! | 你俩都离我远点 |
[00:20] | I’m not going back to Adrian. I’m moving in! | 我不要回到艾德里安身边 我要搬过来了 |
[00:23] | You have to start fending for yourself. | 意思是你得开始自己养活自己了 |
[00:24] | That means get a job. | 也就是说你得去找份工作 |
[00:26] | That is quite possibly the ugliest thing | 这可能是别人对我说过的 |
[00:28] | anyone has ever said to me. | 最可怕的一句话 |
[00:30] | How’d you like to come and work for me? | 你愿意来为我工作吗 |
[00:32] | This really cute guy came over and assumed I owned the house, | 这个可爱的男人来敲门以为我是屋主 |
[00:35] | so I went with it. | 所以我就让他这么误解了 |
[00:36] | Zoila, this is my mother. | 佐拉 这是我母亲 |
[00:38] | I like her, too. But not for you. | 我也很喜欢她 但你不行 |
[00:40] | I have other plans for you, Kyle. | 我对你还有别的计划 凯尔 |
[00:42] | I’m glad we can still be friends, | 我很欣慰我俩依然是朋友 |
[00:43] | even though things fizzled out. | 尽管结局不太好 |
[00:45] | Adrian Powell, have you ever met my dear friend, Zoila? | 艾德里安·鲍威尔 你认识我的朋友佐拉吗 |
[00:49] | No. | 不认识 |
[00:49] | No? | 不认识 |
[00:51] | I think you and he would be an excellent match. | 我觉得你俩肯定是绝配 |
[00:53] | I knew those two would hit it off. | 我就知道他俩会合得来 |
[00:55] | Fabian, my hair dresser. | 费边 我的美发师 |
[00:57] | He’s fabulous, funny, fierce, ferocious, | 他迷人 有趣 猛烈 狂野 |
[00:59] | and officially my new best friend. | 已正式成为我最好的朋友 |
[01:02] | You should read this. | 你该读读这个 |
[01:04] | It’s going to change your life. | 这会改变你的生活 |
[01:05] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[01:06] | Spence Westmore, you’re under arrest. | 斯宾思·韦斯特莫 你被逮捕了 |
[01:08] | Yeah, I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[01:09] | You need to find out who really killed Peri. | 我们需要查出杀死佩里的真凶 |
[01:11] | I killed Peri. | 我杀了佩里 |
[01:12] | Ben is washing Spence’s brain. | 本在给斯宾思洗脑 |
[01:13] | That’s why he confessed. | 所以他才认罪了 |
[01:16] | She’s not asking questions about Spence? | 她没有问关于斯宾思的事吗 |
[01:18] | She doesn’t have a clue. | 她没有线索 |
[01:19] | And she doesn’t know anything about the circle? | 她也不知道圈子的事吧 |
[01:21] | The circle? | 圈子 |
[01:22] | Do you know what it is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[01:23] | No, I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[01:24] | I can’t breath! | 我无法呼吸了 |
[01:27] | Spence! | 斯宾思 |
[01:29] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:35] | Spence? | 斯宾思 |
[01:37] | Oh, Rosie. | 罗西 |
[01:39] | Oh, I had the worst dream. | 我做了一个最可怕的噩梦 |
[01:42] | Peri was dead, and I was in jail. | 梦到佩里死了 我进监狱了 |
[01:44] | Oh, but I am free. | 不过我自由了 |
[01:48] | Not exactly. | 不尽然 |
[01:51] | You’re in the hospital. | 你在医院里 |
[01:53] | You collapsed at the prison, | 你在监狱里晕倒了 |
[01:54] | and they brought you here. | 所以他们把你送这儿来了 |
[01:56] | Bernie! | 伯尼 |
[01:58] | Could you tell the doctor Spence is awake? | 你能否告诉医生斯宾思醒了 |
[02:01] | That’s Bernie. He’s making sure you don’t escape. | 那是伯尼 他来看着你防止你逃跑 |
[02:04] | Lucky me. | 我真幸运 |
[02:06] | Is this a private room? | 这是单间吗 |
[02:09] | It’s pretty nice. | 这儿真不错 |
[02:10] | I guess. It’s a hospital room. | 大概吧 这儿是医院病房 |
[02:12] | It’s the Taj Mahal compared to prison. | 跟监狱比起来这里简直是泰姬陵 |
[02:14] | I mean, check out these sheets. | 看看这些被单 |
[02:15] | There’s no holes. They’re clean. | 上面都没有洞 还是干净的 |
[02:17] | Don’t you want to know why you collapsed? | 你不想知道你为何晕倒了吗 |
[02:20] | Do they think it could be serious? | 医生觉得问题很严重吗 |
[02:21] | Maybe I could stay here forever. | 或许我可以在这儿住一辈子 |
[02:23] | hello, I’m Dr. Brooks. | 你好 我是布鲁克斯医生 |
[02:25] | Are the tests back? | 化验结果出来了吗 |
[02:26] | Do you know what’s wrong with Spence? | 你知道斯宾思到底是什么病吗 |
[02:28] | Is it a brain tumor? | 是脑瘤吗 |
[02:31] | You’re suffering from withdrawal. | 你的症状来自于戒断反应 |
[02:33] | Probably from some sort of barbiturate. | 可能是来自某种巴比妥酸盐 |
[02:36] | Is that what you took? | 你吃了那个吗 |
[02:37] | Hold on a second. I didn’t take any drugs, I swear. | 等一下 我没有吃任何药 我发誓 |
[02:39] | Then how did it get in your system? | 那你体内怎么会有的呢 |
[02:42] | Ben! | 本 |
[02:44] | What? | 什么 |
[02:44] | That’s how he got you to confess. | 他就是这样让你认罪的 |
[02:46] | Ben drugged you, and now you’re going through withdrawal. | 本给你下了药 现在你出现了戒断反应 |
[02:49] | The point is you’re gonna be okay. | 重点是你会好起来的 |
[02:52] | You can go back to prison in a couple days. | 过两天你就能回监狱了 |
[02:54] | Thank you, doctor. Good news. | 谢谢医生 真是好消息 |
[02:57] | But wait a second. | 等一下 |
[02:59] | There’s no chance it could be a brain tumor? | 真的没可能是脑瘤吗 |
[03:12] | Last night was great. | 昨晚真是太棒了 |
[03:14] | You were great. | 你太赞了 |
[03:17] | Marisol, it is bad enough I have to be at work by 10:00, | 玛莉索 我需要十点到岗工作已经够惨了 |
[03:20] | but must I also listen to your insipid pillow talk? | 我一定要听着你俩无聊的情话吗 |
[03:22] | Hello, Peter. | 你好 彼得 |
[03:23] | Evelyn, I didn’t realize you were working here. | 伊芙琳 我不知道你在这儿工作 |
[03:26] | She has a flexible definition of the word “Working.” | 她对于”工作”的定义比较宽泛 |
[03:29] | When you coerced me into accepting this job, | 当你强迫我接受这份工作的时候 |
[03:31] | you didn’t mention you’d be providing all the staff for the gala. | 你没说过你要为晚会提供所有工作人员 |
[03:34] | It’s been chaos. | 真是一团乱 |
[03:37] | Does that phone ever stop ringing? | 那台电话啥时候才能不再响 |
[03:38] | When you answer it. | 你接起来的时候 |
[03:40] | Snarkiness is not the best color on you. | 尖酸刻薄可不是最适合你的颜色 |
[03:43] | And neither is yellow. | 黄色也不是 |
[03:46] | So, the gala? | 什么晚会 |
[03:48] | The Hamilton house gala. | 在汉密尔顿家举办的晚会 |
[03:49] | It’s a benefit for inner city kids. | 为了帮助市里的孩子们 |
[03:51] | I know. The studio is a big contributor. | 我知道 我的工作室捐了很大一笔钱 |
[03:53] | But I was planning to ask you to come as my date. | 不过我正打算请你做我的女伴出席 |
[03:55] | Oh, I would love to, | 我很乐意 |
[03:56] | but I’ve got 40 workers to manage that night. | 不过那晚我有40个员工要管 |
[03:59] | Oh. I was hoping to introduce you to some of my colleagues. | 我想要把你介绍给我的几个同事们 |
[04:02] | Well, can’t Evelyn manage the staff? | 伊芙琳不能管那些员工吗 |
[04:03] | She’s your employee, isn’t she? | 她是你的雇员 不是吗 |
[04:05] | She is. | 她是 |
[04:07] | But it’s hard to ask her for things. | 不过让她做事太难了 |
[04:10] | Marisol, how many times do you expect me to answer that? | 玛莉索 你要我接几次电话才满意 |
[04:13] | Every time. | 每次都接 |
[04:16] | Daniela, you’ve been gone all night, and I’m worried. | 丹妮亚拉 你一夜未归 我很担心 |
[04:21] | Call me back, please. | 给我回电话 求你了 |
[04:22] | Es tu Mami. | 我是你妈妈 |
[04:24] | She knows who it is. | 她知道你是谁 |
[04:25] | You only called a hundred times. | 你只不过打了百来个电话 |
[04:26] | And I’ll call a hundred more. | 我会再打一百个的 |
[04:28] | Josefina, will you relax? | 约瑟芬娜 放松点好吗 |
[04:30] | She’s been gone for 10 hours. | 她才走了十个小时 |
[04:31] | A lot could happen in 10 hours. | 十个小时内能发生很多事 |
[04:33] | She could be lost or hurt. | 她可能迷路了 或者受伤了 |
[04:35] | A man with a puppy could lure her into his car. | 她可能被一个带宠物的男人拐到车上 |
[04:37] | She’s not a little kid. | 她不是小孩子了 |
[04:38] | If she’s not answering the phone, | 如果她不接电话 |
[04:39] | it’s because she doesn’t want to. | 那是因为她不想接 |
[04:44] | You know why you’re not as freaked out as me? | 你知道你为什么没有像我一样惊慌吗 |
[04:46] | Because I’m not a crazy person. | 因为我不是疯子 |
[04:48] | You’re afraid to see her, | 你怕看到她 |
[04:50] | because now she knows the truth, | 因为现在她知道了真相 |
[04:51] | that you dumped her like garbage and never looked back. | 你像扔垃圾一样抛弃了她 不闻不问 |
[04:56] | You think she’s gonna hate me? | 你觉得她会恨我吗 |
[04:58] | I know she’s gonna hate you. | 我知道她会恨你 |
[05:00] | Ay! That girl can hold a grudge. | 那孩子可记仇了 |
[05:03] | I feel terrible. | 我感觉很糟糕 |
[05:05] | I’m gonna call her again. | 我再给她打个电话 |
[05:07] | Okay, but trust me… | 好吧 但是相信我 |
[05:09] | Danni’s more mature than you think. | 丹妮比你想象中的更成熟 |
[05:10] | Wherever she is, she’s fine. | 不管她在哪儿 她没事的 |
[05:21] | You gonna get that? | 你要接吗 |
[05:27] | You didn’t even look to see who it was. | 你甚至都没看是谁打来的 |
[05:29] | My mom. | 我妈妈 |
[05:31] | Or my other mom. | 或者我另一个妈妈 |
[05:33] | I have two moms now. | 我现在有两个妈妈了 |
[05:36] | Oh, my head hurts! | 我的头好疼 |
[05:38] | Uh, yeah. I wonder why. | 真想知道为什么 |
[05:43] | Thank you for being a good listener last night. | 谢谢你昨晚听我说了这么多 |
[05:45] | I’d be happy to listen today, if you want me to. | 如果你今天想说的话 我也乐意奉陪 |
[05:48] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[05:50] | Let’s get… | 我们来 |
[05:52] | Sexy. | 性感一下 |
[05:54] | You’re the opposite of sexy right now. | 你现在和性感完全搭不上边 |
[05:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[06:05] | I think we should call your mom or Carmen. | 我觉得我们还是应该联系你妈妈或卡门 |
[06:08] | They must be worried. | 她们肯定很担心 |
[06:09] | Let them worry. | 让她们担心去吧 |
[06:11] | I don’t want to deal with them right now. | 我现在不想面对她们 |
[06:13] | And promise me you won’t tell Carmen where I am. | 你要保证你不会告诉卡门我在哪里 |
[06:17] | Danni, you’re gonna have to talk to them eventually. | 丹尼 你最终还是得和她们说话的 |
[06:19] | I don’t care. Just promise me. | 我不在乎 你要保证 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:26] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:28] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[06:38] | Zoila? | 佐拉 |
[06:41] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[06:43] | I was just about to go for a jog | 我刚要去跑步 |
[06:44] | when I saw you, and… | 然后看到了你… |
[06:46] | I-I wanted to see if you got any of our mail. | 我想问问你有没有收到我们的邮件 |
[06:48] | I’m expecting a letter. | 我在等一封信 |
[06:51] | No. | 没有 |
[06:52] | But if it shows up, | 但是如果我看到了 |
[06:53] | you can take your shirt off again and come and get it. | 你可以再脱了衣服来找我拿 |
[06:56] | Hey, um… | 那个 |
[06:57] | I-I saw a Bentley here the other night. | 那天晚上我看到一辆宾利停在这里 |
[07:00] | You get a new car or… was someone visiting? | 你买了新车…还是有客人 |
[07:04] | Are you keeping tabs on me? | 你是在监视我吗 |
[07:06] | I just notice who’s coming and going. | 我只是会看看有没有人出入 |
[07:09] | For safety reasons. | 安全起见 |
[07:13] | I was on a date. | 我当时在约会 |
[07:15] | Well…that’s good. | 那真不错 |
[07:17] | Yeah, it was good. Really good. | 真的很不错 真的 |
[07:20] | So you’ll probably see | 所以以后在晚上 |
[07:21] | more of that Bentley around here at night. | 你可能会经常看到那辆宾利 |
[07:24] | Maybe even the next morning. | 甚至第二天早上也有可能 |
[07:28] | Well, I better get back to my jog. | 我还是继续去跑步吧 |
[07:30] | I’ll look out for your letter. | 我会帮你留神你的信 |
[07:32] | What? | 什么 |
[07:34] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[07:36] | Right. Bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[07:41] | That’s an interesting theory. | 这个理论非常有意思 |
[07:42] | But what kind of drug would make a man confess to murder? | 但什么药会让人承认自己杀人呢 |
[07:46] | Well, I did research on the Internet. | 我在网上搜索了一下 |
[07:48] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[07:50] | And there are some drugs | 有一些药会 |
[07:51] | that could make Spence think he was a killer. | 让斯宾思以为自己是凶手 |
[07:54] | Like… | 比如… |
[07:56] | These. | 这些 |
[07:58] | Lemons, non-fat milk, lotion — | 柠檬 低脂牛奶 乳液… |
[08:00] | Oops. That’s my shopping list for Mrs. Genevieve. | 哎呀 那是我要给吉纳维芙太太采购的购物单 |
[08:04] | Uh, Rosie, let me ask you something. | 罗西 我想问问你 |
[08:06] | Which is more likely — | 以下那种情况更有可能 |
[08:08] | “A,” Spence was drugged | 一 斯宾思遭人胁迫 |
[08:10] | and brainwashed against his will, | 下药并被洗脑 |
[08:13] | or “B” — he’s an addict | 还是二 他有毒瘾 |
[08:16] | who hasn’t had a fix since he was imprisoned? | 自从进监狱开始都没有吸到 |
[08:19] | The one with the brainwashing? | 洗脑的那种情况 |
[08:27] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[08:29] | Uh, hi, yourself. | 你也好 |
[08:32] | I feel underdressed. | 感觉我穿得太随意了 |
[08:34] | Peter’s taking me to a gala, | 彼得要带我去参加晚会 |
[08:35] | so I was just trying on some gowns. | 所以我在试穿礼服 |
[08:38] | That one works. | 这件就不错 |
[08:41] | Do you want to come in? | 你要进来吗 |
[08:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:45] | Sounds like things are working out with Peter. | 看起来你和彼得进展不错 |
[08:47] | Yeah, he’s great. | 是啊 他很棒 |
[08:49] | Sorry, it’s a little weird talking about | 抱歉 和前任讨论自己的现任 |
[08:51] | the current guy with the ex. | 好像是有点奇怪 |
[08:53] | It’s about to get a little weirder. | 我要拜托你的事更奇怪 |
[08:55] | I’m seeing someone, too. | 我也在和别人交往 |
[08:59] | Well…Good for you. | 好样的 |
[09:01] | Yeah, I-it’s new, and I like her, but she’s… | 我们刚开始 我很喜欢她 但她… |
[09:04] | She’s in a bad place right now. | 她现在情况很糟糕 |
[09:05] | And I thought you could help. | 我想你也许能帮忙 |
[09:08] | Why me? | 为什么找我 |
[09:09] | Don’t you and Carmen tell each other things? | 你和卡门不是知无不言的好姐妹吗 |
[09:11] | Yeah, she tells me everything, | 是的 她什么都和我说 |
[09:12] | even things I don’t want to know. | 包括有些我不想知道的事 |
[09:14] | Jesse, what’s going on? | 杰西 出什么事了 |
[09:17] | Why don’t you sit down? | 你先坐下来吧 |
[09:19] | I can’t actually sit in this dress. | 我穿这件裙子不好坐 |
[09:21] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[09:24] | Fabian, thank you for another wonderful afternoon. | 费边 谢谢你又跟我度过了一个如此美好的下午 |
[09:28] | The ballet was breathtaking. | 芭蕾舞剧真是太好看了 |
[09:31] | Oh, when that prima ballerina came out | 那个芭蕾舞演员穿着那件 |
[09:32] | in that shimmery little muumuu thing? | 闪闪发光的小紧身衣出场时 |
[09:34] | Yes, mama! | 美呆了 |
[09:37] | And what about the leading man? | 那个男主角呢 |
[09:39] | The concentration, the skill, the muscular little tush. | 那种专注 那种舞技 肌肉发达的小屁屁 |
[09:44] | You were out with me and ogling another man’s buttocks? | 你跟我出去的时候还盯着别的男人的屁股 |
[09:47] | I was ogling yours, too. | 我也会盯着你的 |
[09:49] | Very perky, by the way. | 顺便告诉你 可翘了 |
[09:53] | Hey, did you ever get around to reading that book | 你有没有找时间看那本 |
[09:55] | I lent you about the circle? | 我借给你的关于圈子的书 |
[09:59] | I read the back of it. | 我看了它的封底简介 |
[10:01] | Genevieve! | 吉纳维芙 |
[10:03] | I’ve been just so busy. | 我太忙了 |
[10:05] | I promise to get to it soon. | 我一定尽快看 |
[10:06] | Well, if I were you, I would go upstairs right now | 如果我是你 我现在就会上楼 |
[10:08] | and read it cover to cover. | 把它从头到尾读一遍 |
[10:10] | That’s how amazing it is. | 这本书就是这么好 |
[10:13] | I appreciate the recommendation. | 你的推荐我心领了 |
[10:16] | Can I see you again this week? | 这周我能再见你吗 |
[10:17] | Of course. I really cherish our little adventures. | 当然 我真的很喜欢我们的小冒险 |
[10:20] | No man has ever taken me to the ballet. | 没有男人带我去看芭蕾舞过 |
[10:22] | Well, I am not like other men. | 我和其他男人不一样 |
[10:25] | That’s for certain. | 这是肯定的 |
[10:27] | You are just so… | 你是如此的… |
[10:29] | fabulous. | 精彩绝伦 |
[10:30] | I feel the same way about you. | 彼此彼此 |
[10:40] | Goodbye, gorgeous. | 再见 美人 |
[10:50] | I don’t get it. Kyle dumped me. | 我不明白 凯尔甩了我 |
[10:53] | But then he sees Adrian at my house, | 但之后他在我家里看见了艾德里安 |
[10:55] | and he’s showing up shirtless? | 他就开始玩裸体诱惑了 |
[10:57] | Why was Mr. Powell at your house? | 鲍威尔先生为什么在你家里 |
[10:58] | Forget that, how did Kyle look without a shirt? | 不说这个 凯尔身材怎么样 |
[11:01] | Oh, shockingly good. | 出人意料的好 |
[11:03] | But it’s weird he’s acting all jealous. | 但他这么嫉妒很奇怪 |
[11:06] | Unless he can see my stoop from his window, | 除非他能从他家看到我的门廊 |
[11:08] | and he saw Adrian kiss me. | 他还看到艾德里安吻了我 |
[11:12] | You sucked face with Mr. Powell?! | 你和鲍威尔先生热吻了 |
[11:14] | Oh, my — I’m gonna be sick. | 天啊 我要吐了 |
[11:15] | Was he a good kisser? | 他吻技好吗 |
[11:16] | I don’t want to know that. | 我不想知道 |
[11:17] | Long story short, I got roped into a date with Adrian, | 简单来说 我被骗和艾德里安约会 |
[11:20] | a one-time thing. | 就一次 |
[11:21] | Obviously, I’m not interested in him. | 显然 我对他没有兴趣 |
[11:22] | But if it’s making Kyle jealous? | 但如果这让凯尔嫉妒呢 |
[11:24] | Oh, here’s Marisol. | 玛莉索来了 |
[11:26] | She can’t know any of this, so… | 这些要对她保密 所以… |
[11:29] | Uh, Carmen, can I talk to you for a second? | 卡门 我能和你说句话吗 |
[11:33] | Alone? | 单独说 |
[11:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:35] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[11:36] | And why can’t you talk in front of us? | 为什么不能当着我们的面说 |
[11:38] | Because I think I know something | 因为我认为我知道了 |
[11:39] | that maybe I’m not supposed to. | 一些我不该知道的事 |
[11:44] | Zoila said not to tell you. | 佐拉说不要告诉你 |
[11:45] | Carmen! Callate! | 卡门 闭嘴 |
[11:46] | What? She obviously knows. | 怎么了 显然她知道啊 |
[11:48] | To be honest, I’m surprised we kept it a secret | 说实话 我很惊讶我们对她隐瞒了 |
[11:49] | from her for this long. | 这么长时间 |
[11:50] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[11:52] | I’m the only one who didn’t know about this? | 我是唯一一个不知道这件事的人 |
[11:55] | We thought you wouldn’t approve. | 我们以为你不会同意的 |
[11:56] | What? I think it’s wonderful! | 怎么会 我认为这件事特别好 |
[11:59] | Carmen’s a mother! | 卡门当了妈妈 |
[12:01] | – What?! What?! – Que?! | -什么 什么 -怎么会 |
[12:02] | Her cousin, Daniela, is really her daughter. | 她的侄女 丹妮亚拉 实际上是她女儿 |
[12:08] | Was that not the secret? | 你们说的秘密不是这个 |
[12:10] | No. | 不是 |
[12:11] | It was definitely not that. | 绝对不是 |
[12:13] | Well, then what? | 那是什么 |
[12:15] | Zoila’s pretending to be a rich homeowner | 佐拉对所有邻居假装 |
[12:17] | to all her neighbors. | 自己是富豪房主 |
[12:19] | Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[12:20] | I set you up with that job! | 工作是我帮你找的 |
[12:22] | And that’s why I didn’t say anything. | 所以我才什么都没说 |
[12:24] | Can you guys fight later? | 你们两个可以过会儿吵吗 |
[12:25] | I want to know more about Carmen being a mami. | 我想知道更多卡门当了妈妈的细节 |
[12:28] | How come you never told us? | 你怎么从来没告诉过我们 |
[12:30] | Because. | 因为 |
[12:31] | Even Danni didn’t know. | 即使丹妮也不知道 |
[12:33] | And when she found out, she… | 当她发现了这件事 她… |
[12:35] | She ran away. | 她跑了 |
[12:36] | But that’s why I needed to talk to you. | 所以我才要和你谈谈 |
[12:38] | I know where she is. | 我知道她在哪里 |
[12:50] | This creamed corn is delicious. | 这奶油玉米太好吃了 |
[12:52] | If you ever have to choose between hospital food | 如果你需要在医院食物和 |
[12:54] | and prison food, hospital all the way. | 监狱食物间做选择 医院食物完胜 |
[12:57] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[13:00] | Listen, papi, the police won’t re-open your case, | 听着 亲爱的 如果没有证据 |
[13:03] | not without proof. | 警察不会重新调查你的案子 |
[13:07] | But I have an idea. | 但我有主意了 |
[13:09] | You know how Ben was always bringing you coffee? | 你知道本一直给你带咖啡吗 |
[13:12] | Mm-hmm, that’s probably how he drugged me. | 他很可能就是这样对我下药的 |
[13:14] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[13:15] | So I was thinking if we can get him to do it again, | 所以我想如果我们可以让他再做一次 |
[13:18] | maybe we could catch him in the act. | 或许我们可以抓他现行 |
[13:21] | You want Ben to drug me? | 你想让本再对我下药 |
[13:23] | To prove you’re innocent. | 证明你的清白 |
[13:26] | And you’d have to go through withdrawal again, | 你得再经历戒断反应了 |
[13:28] | but you could stay here… | 但你可以待在这里 |
[13:30] | with the yummy creamed corn, huh? | 吃好吃的奶油玉米了 怎么样 |
[13:34] | Look, Ben is dangerous. | 听着 本很危险 |
[13:36] | He brainwashed me, framed me. He probably killed Peri. | 他对我洗脑了还栽赃了我 他可能杀了佩里 |
[13:39] | You stay away from him. | 你离他远一点 |
[13:41] | I know it’s risky, but what choice do we have? | 我知道这风险很高 但我们还有什么选择 |
[13:44] | You’ll go back to prison. | 那你就得回监狱了 |
[13:45] | Well, at least you’ll be safe. | 至少你会很安全 |
[13:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:54] | I don’t want you to worry. | 我不想你担心 |
[13:58] | No, I do not want the waiters wearing bolo ties. | 不 我不想服务生戴波洛领结 |
[14:02] | They’re going to be serving champagne to millionaires, | 他们要给百万富翁带香槟 |
[14:03] | Not robbing the train to Yuma. | 而不是抢劫去尤马的火车 |
[14:05] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[14:08] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[14:10] | I like how firm and decisive you were with that vendor. | 我喜欢你对供应商那坚定果断的样子 |
[14:13] | I do enjoy belittling people. It really is my best thing. | 我确实喜欢贬低别人 这是我最擅长的事 |
[14:17] | Hey, I just had a crazy thought. | 我刚刚有了一个疯狂的想法 |
[14:20] | No. You’re not ready for a promotion. | 不 你还不能升职 |
[14:23] | It’s too soon. | 太早了 |
[14:24] | Hold on. Promotion? | 等等 升职 |
[14:26] | How would you like to be in charge of the staff at the Hamilton gala? | 你想不想管理哈密尔顿晚会的员工 |
[14:29] | Mm, no, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[14:31] | I’m in a bind. | 我现在进退两难 |
[14:33] | Peter invited me to be his date, and I’d love to go. | 彼得邀请我去做他的约会对象 我也想去 |
[14:36] | I have a solution — break up with him. | 我有解决方案 和他分手 |
[14:38] | Clearly he’s just a chauvinistic Hollywood type | 很明显他只是沙文主义的好莱坞式男人 |
[14:41] | who only wants to parade you around like arm candy. | 他只想把你当成花瓶一样到处炫耀 |
[14:44] | Really, you think so? | 是吗 你这么觉得 |
[14:45] | Marisol, can I bear my soul to you? | 玛莉索 我能对你掏心掏肺吗 |
[14:48] | Arm candy? | 花瓶 |
[14:49] | Marisol, focus. | 玛莉索 别走神 |
[14:51] | Everyone will be at the gala, including Adrian. | 大家都会去聚会 包括艾德里安 |
[14:56] | It would be demoralizing for me to be seen | 如果我去做临时工让他看见了 |
[14:57] | as a common day laborer. | 我会很沮丧的 |
[14:59] | Okay, stop! | 够了 |
[15:00] | I have done everything for you. | 我帮了你这么多 |
[15:02] | I’ve given you a place to stay. | 我给了你住的地方 |
[15:03] | I have fed you. I have given you a job. | 给你吃的 还给了你一份工作 |
[15:06] | How many times must I thank you? | 那我得感谢你多少次呢 |
[15:10] | You haven’t yet. | 你一次都没谢过 |
[15:11] | You’re working the gala, Evelyn. That’s that. | 你要去晚会工作 伊芙琳 就这么定了 |
[15:18] | Where’s Daniela? | 丹妮亚拉在哪 |
[15:19] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[15:21] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[15:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[15:23] | Mija! You’re alive. | 女儿 你还活着 |
[15:25] | Of course I am. How did you guys find me? | 我当然活着 你们怎么找到我的 |
[15:28] | Your boyfriend here has a big mouth. | 你这位男朋友是个大嘴巴 |
[15:29] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[15:30] | You did the right thing. Now get out. | 你做得对 现在给我出去 |
[15:33] | But it’s my apartment. | 可这是我家 |
[15:36] | Do you really want to piss off two angry Puerto Rican ladies? | 你真想惹两个已经很生气的波多黎各女人吗 |
[15:39] | Three angry Puerto Rican ladies. | 是三个很生气的波多黎各女人 |
[15:42] | I’ll — I’ll be going now. | 我 我现在就走 |
[15:47] | Danni, I’m so sorry. | 丹妮 我很抱歉 |
[15:50] | It breaks my heart that I hurt you. | 我伤害了你 我的心都碎了 |
[15:52] | And I want to explain. | 我想跟你解释 |
[15:53] | Mija, Carmen didn’t have a lot of choices back then. | 女儿 卡门当时也是没有办法 |
[15:58] | Yeah, when I got pregnant, I was young and stupid. | 是的 我怀孕的时候 很年轻也很蠢 |
[16:01] | Yes. Carmen was a — how do you say in english? | 是的 卡门当时是 英语怎么说来着 |
[16:05] | a ho. | 一个婊子 |
[16:06] | I wasn’t a ho. I was popular. | 我不是婊子 我那是人见人爱 |
[16:08] | Something Josefina knows nothing about. | 而约瑟芬娜对此一无所知 |
[16:10] | That’s beside the point. | 这不是重点 |
[16:12] | You have to forgive her. | 你要原谅她 |
[16:14] | Giving you to Josefina | 把你给约瑟芬娜 |
[16:15] | was the best thing I could have done. | 当时是我最好的选择了 |
[16:17] | You know, I-I knew she was gonna be a great mother. | 我知道她会是一个优秀的母亲的 |
[16:19] | But she wasn’t! | 可她不是 |
[16:21] | She lied to me my entire life. | 她骗了我一辈子 |
[16:24] | Wait. You’re mad at her? | 等等 你生她的气吗 |
[16:26] | I was protecting you. | 我是在保护你 |
[16:28] | I always felt like there was something wrong. | 我一直都觉得有什么地方不对劲 |
[16:31] | And now it all makes sense. | 现在全都说得通了 |
[16:33] | Why we’re nothing alike. | 为什么我们一点都不像 |
[16:35] | Why we never stop fighting. | 为什么我们一直吵架 |
[16:37] | All mothers and daughters fight. | 所有的母亲和女儿都会吵架 |
[16:39] | No. | 不 |
[16:40] | You’re not my mother. | 你不是我的母亲 |
[16:42] | And you never were. | 你从来都不是 |
[16:54] | Thank you for gracing me with your presence, Your highness. | 多谢您赏脸大驾光临 殿下 |
[16:58] | Evelyn, I’m certain you called me here | 伊芙琳 我知道你叫我来 |
[16:59] | to ask for something, probably money. | 是要东西的 可能是钱 |
[17:01] | May I suggest you dial back the sarcasm. | 所以你就不要讽刺我了 |
[17:04] | My apologies. | 抱歉 |
[17:05] | I thought we’d meet on neutral turf to discuss custody. | 我是想我们在一个中立的地方谈一下所有权问题 |
[17:09] | Custody of what? | 什么所有权 |
[17:10] | Of our social calendar. | 我们的社交活动 |
[17:12] | We need to divide it up | 我们需要分一下 |
[17:13] | and decide who’s going to attend | 决定谁去参加 |
[17:14] | which balls, fundraisers, galas, et cetera. | 哪些舞会 资金筹集会 晚会等等 |
[17:17] | Well, that does make sense. | 这说得通 |
[17:18] | The childhood obesity masquerade ball on the 24th. | 24号的儿童肥胖化装舞会 |
[17:22] | Yours. | 你去 |
[17:24] | Irritable bowel casino and cigar night. | 肠易激综合症赌场和雪茄之夜 |
[17:26] | Everything about that screams you. | 非常适合你 |
[17:29] | And the alzheimer’s violet ball. | 阿尔茨海默症紫色舞会 |
[17:31] | Me. I look better in purple. | 我去 我穿紫的好看 |
[17:33] | It’s really inarguable. | 这真是无可争议的 |
[17:36] | And, of course, there’s tomorrow’s Hamilton house gala. | 还有明天晚上汉密尔顿家的晚会 |
[17:39] | I guess I’ll just throw myself on that grenade. | 我想这个坑还是我去跳吧 |
[17:41] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[17:44] | Why are you so eager to attend the Hamilton gala? | 你为什么这么想去汉密尔顿的晚会呢 |
[17:46] | I’m not, but one of us should be there. | 我不想 但我们得有一个人去 |
[17:49] | You never enjoyed it. | 你从来都不喜欢去的 |
[17:51] | Evelyn, I can read you like a book. | 伊芙琳 我能看穿你 |
[17:53] | Why don’t you want me there? | 你为什么不想让我去 |
[17:56] | Because I will be there with someone. | 因为我会跟别人一起去 |
[17:59] | You have a date! | 你有男伴了 |
[18:00] | Yes. He’s a handsome man, tall… | 是的 他很帅 很高 |
[18:03] | Investment banker. | 投资银行家 |
[18:05] | I see. And what is this tall banker man’s name? | 这样啊 那这个高大的投资银行家叫什么 |
[18:08] | Bartholomew. | 巴塞洛缪 |
[18:10] | And if I’m there with Bartholomew | 要是我跟巴塞洛缪一起 |
[18:12] | and — and you’re there alone, you’ll be horribly embarrassed. | 而你只有一个人 那你会非常尴尬的 |
[18:14] | Well, how very considerate. | 你考虑得还真周到 |
[18:16] | So you won’t be attending? | 那你不会去了吧 |
[18:19] | I will not. | 我不去了 |
[18:20] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[18:25] | Bartholomew. | 巴塞洛缪 |
[18:29] | Fabian kissed me. | 费边亲了我 |
[18:31] | Fabian your hairdresser? | 你的美发师费边吗 |
[18:34] | Square on the mouth. | 亲在嘴上 |
[18:36] | With lots of intention and passion. | 很有激情 |
[18:39] | Well, I’m confused. | 我有点不明白了 |
[18:40] | I-isn’t he gay? | 他不是同性恋吗 |
[18:42] | Apparently not all the way. | 很显然并不全是 |
[18:44] | He seemed all the way to me. | 我觉得他全是 |
[18:47] | Is it possible I’m so beautiful | 有没有可能是我太漂亮了 |
[18:49] | that I turned him straight? | 然后把他掰直了 |
[18:52] | I don’t think that happens. | 我觉得不会 |
[18:53] | I always saw Fabian as my fabulous friend. | 我一直把费边当作我的好朋友 |
[18:56] | It never occurred to me that he’d want more. | 我从没想过他还想更进一步 |
[18:59] | I wouldn’t worry about what Fabian wants. | 我倒不担心费边那边 |
[19:01] | Are you attracted to him? | 你喜欢他吗 |
[19:03] | I don’t think so. | 应该不喜欢 |
[19:05] | I mean, the kiss was enjoyable, | 他的吻技还不错 |
[19:07] | But I think he was wearing more lip gloss than I was. | 但是他的唇膏比我抹得还多 |
[19:11] | Then there you go. | 这就是了 |
[19:19] | I just wanted to say goodbye. I’m going back to the island. | 我是来告别的 我要回去了 |
[19:22] | What? Josefina! | 什么 约瑟芬娜 |
[19:25] | I’m not wanted here. | 这里没人喜欢我 |
[19:26] | Come on. Kids say stuff. | 拜托 小孩子瞎说的 |
[19:29] | “Get out of my room. I hate broccoli. | “离开我房间 我讨厌西兰花 |
[19:32] | You’re not my mother, and you never were.” | 你不是我母亲 从来都不是” |
[19:34] | She meant what she said. | 她就是这么想的 |
[19:41] | All her life, I worried that this would happen. | 这么多年来 我一直担心会这样 |
[19:45] | That she’d find out. | 担心她会知道真相 |
[19:49] | And that she would pick you over me. | 然后她会选择你而不是我 |
[19:51] | She didn’t pick me. | 她没有选我 |
[19:53] | Of course she did. | 她当然选了 |
[19:54] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[19:56] | You were always the pretty one… | 你总是美丽的那个 |
[19:58] | The talented one. | 有才华的那个 |
[20:00] | But you were the loving one. | 但你才是有爱心的那个 |
[20:05] | None of that matters. | 这些都没有意义 |
[20:07] | From the moment she heard the truth, | 她听到真相的那一刻起 |
[20:10] | she cut me out of her life. | 她就将我排除在她生活之外了 |
[20:14] | Josefina. | 约瑟芬娜 等等 |
[20:17] | You can’t leave me all alone with her. | 你不能把她丢给我一个人 |
[20:20] | I don’t know what to say or do. | 我不知道该说什么做什么 |
[20:23] | I just hope that… | 我只是希望 |
[20:25] | this will finally make Daniela happy. | 这最终会让丹妮亚拉开心 |
[20:33] | I hope it’s okay that I drop by unannounced. | 希望我突然到访没有唐突 |
[20:36] | But I don’t have your phone number. | 但我没有你的手机号 |
[20:37] | Because I didn’t give it to you. | 因为我没给你 |
[20:39] | Our date didn’t go very well. | 我们的约会进展得不顺利 |
[20:41] | Trust me, I’ll grow on you. | 相信我 我会慢慢喜欢你的 |
[20:42] | Hear me out. | 听我说 |
[20:43] | There’s this charity event tonight. | 有场慈善活动晚会 |
[20:45] | I know it’s last-minute. | 我知道这很突兀 |
[20:47] | Is that a car? | 那是一辆车吗 |
[20:48] | I think your neighbor just got home. | 我想你的邻居回家了 |
[20:50] | Anyway, it’s the Hamilton house gala, | 不管怎么说 是汉密尔顿家的晚会 |
[20:52] | If you know it. | 如果你知道的话 |
[20:53] | Actually, it’s a beautiful day. | 今天天气其实挺好的 |
[20:56] | Let’s talk outside. | 去外面说吧 |
[20:59] | Anyway, in the past, I’ve attended with my wife, | 不管怎样 过去 我一直陪伴着我妻子 |
[21:02] | But this year, I thought, “Why not enjoy myself?” | 但今年我在想 何不自娱自乐呢 |
[21:04] | Would you move a little? The sun’s in my eyes. | 你能挪挪地方吗 太阳晃我眼睛 |
[21:07] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[21:08] | Now, I know these fundraisers can be a bit tedious. | 我知道这些筹资人可能很乏味 |
[21:11] | Let me just… | 让我 |
[21:13] | But at least this one benefits underprivileged children | 但这场活动至少对贫困儿童有好处 |
[21:17] | and not some ridiculous whale or manatee | 而非什么荒唐的鲸鱼或海牛 |
[21:19] | or some other beast who should be able | 或者那种应该自己抗争的 |
[21:21] | to fight his own battles. | 其他兽类 |
[21:25] | Adrian, you’re so funny. | 艾德里安 你真有趣 |
[21:28] | So will you join me? | 你会和我一起去吗 |
[21:29] | – Uh-huh. – Great. | -嗯嗯 -很好 |
[21:31] | I’ll pick you up at 8:00. | 我八点来接你 |
[21:32] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[21:33] | For our second date. | 第二次约会 |
[21:35] | I told you I’d grow on you. | 我说过我会慢慢喜欢上你的 |
[21:45] | Marisol. | 玛莉索 |
[21:46] | Reverend Hamilton, how are you? | 汉密尔顿牧师 您还好吗 |
[21:47] | Very well. | 很好 |
[21:49] | Thank you so much for helping out with the gala. | 多谢你来帮忙这次晚会 |
[21:51] | I hope you’ll be able to enjoy some of the night’s festivities. | 我希望你能享受晚上的庆祝活动 |
[21:54] | Actually, I’m coming as a guest. | 实际上我今天是作为客人来的 |
[21:56] | But don’t worry, my assistant, Evelyn, | 但别担心 我的助手伊芙琳 |
[21:57] | will be holding down the fort. | 会帮我顶班的 |
[21:59] | I’ll point her out to you. She’s… | 我来给你指指她 她 |
[22:02] | Nope, don’t see her. | 不 我没看到她 |
[22:04] | Would you excuse me for a moment? | 能麻烦您稍等吗 |
[22:06] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[22:09] | Evelyn?! What are you wearing? | 伊芙琳 你穿的什么 |
[22:12] | I believe the correct question is, who am I wearing? | 我想正确的问题是 我的穿着代表了谁 |
[22:14] | You’re supposed to be working. You’re in an evening gown! | 你应该工作的 你却穿着晚礼服 |
[22:16] | Well, how would you have me dress? | 那你让我怎么穿 |
[22:19] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[22:21] | I don’t think so! | 那可不行 |
[22:22] | That’s god-awful! | 太丑了 |
[22:25] | But you pull it off. | 但你穿着不错 |
[22:28] | Did you really think you could come here and socialize? | 你真觉得你可以来这里社交吗 |
[22:30] | I assure you, I’m taking my responsibilities very seriously. | 我向你保证 我在严肃地履行职责 |
[22:33] | There is an extra uniform in the catering truck. | 餐饮车里还有一套制服 |
[22:35] | Put…It…On. | 给 我 穿 上 |
[22:47] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[22:49] | Ben? | 本 |
[22:52] | I’m Rosie. | 我是罗西 |
[22:54] | Rosie? | 罗西 |
[22:55] | Spence’s Rosie? | 斯宾思的罗西 |
[22:57] | That’s the one. | 没错 |
[22:59] | How can I help you? | 有需要我效劳的吗 |
[23:01] | It’s, um… | 是这样 |
[23:03] | about spence. | 关于斯宾思的 |
[23:04] | I don’t know if you’ve heard, but he’s at Doheny Medical. | 不知你听说没有 他在朵西尼医院 |
[23:07] | Spence is out of prison? | 斯宾思出狱了 |
[23:09] | I thought you might like to visit him… | 我想你或许想去见见他 |
[23:12] | since you’re friends. | 你们不是好朋友吗 |
[23:15] | That was before he murdered Peri. | 那是在他谋杀佩里之前 |
[23:18] | But he’s going through withdrawal from drugs. | 但他在经历戒毒反应 |
[23:21] | Isn’t that strange? | 不是很奇怪吗 |
[23:24] | Well, he’s an addict. | 他是个瘾君子 |
[23:25] | Oh, right. | 没错 |
[23:27] | You were his sponsor. | 你是他的互助人 |
[23:29] | Anyway, his mind is getting clear now, | 不论怎样 他头脑逐渐清醒了 |
[23:32] | and he’s been talking a lot. | 说了很多事 |
[23:36] | About what? | 说什么 |
[23:38] | The night of the murder and something called, uh… | 谋杀那晚 还有关于 |
[23:43] | the circle. | 圈子 |
[23:45] | You know what that is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[23:47] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[23:50] | But maybe you’re right. Maybe I should go visit Spence. | 但或许你是对的 或许我该去看看他 |
[23:55] | When do you suppose would be the best time? | 你觉得什么时候比较合适 |
[23:58] | Well, I notice the guard takes his dinner break at 6:00. | 我注意到守卫六点吃晚饭 |
[24:01] | You could sneak in and see him then. | 你可以在那时候溜进去看他 |
[24:04] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:05] | That’s very helpful. | 真是帮了大忙了 |
[24:07] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:08] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[24:11] | Spence was right to put his trust in a man like you. | 斯宾思信任你是对的 |
[24:29] | I hope you’re happy. | 你高兴了 |
[24:31] | My skin has now touched polyester. | 我的皮肤居然接触到了聚酯 |
[24:33] | And a piece of my soul has died. | 我灵魂的一部分死去了 |
[24:35] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[24:37] | There’s Peter. | 彼得来了 |
[24:38] | Here. | 给 |
[24:40] | Have fun. | 好好干 |
[24:52] | Thanks for waiting. My bladder was about to pop. | 谢谢你能等我 我的膀胱都快炸了 |
[24:55] | Look at us, talking about bladders | 看看 我们像一对老夫老妻 |
[24:56] | like an old married couple. | 在谈论膀胱的问题 |
[24:58] | Shall we mingle, my dear? | 我们能社交吗 亲爱的 |
[25:00] | Yeah, fine. Whatever. | 可以 没所谓了 |
[25:01] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[25:03] | The caterers and Evelyn… | 承办人和伊芙琳 |
[25:05] | It doesn’t matter, I’m here now, and I’m all yours. | 没关系 我在这里 专门陪你 |
[25:06] | Well, that makes me very happy. | 这让我很开心 |
[25:09] | Let me introduce you to the gang. | 让我把你介绍给大家 |
[25:11] | – Marisol, this is — – Oh, my god! | -玛莉索 这是 -我的天 |
[25:12] | Hugh Metzger, I’m obsessed with your films. | 休·蒙次赫尔 我超爱你的电影 |
[25:15] | You know, I never get tired of hearing that. | 这种话简直百听不厌 |
[25:16] | “Brentwood Dusk” was incredible. | 《布伦特伍德的黄昏》拍的太棒了 |
[25:18] | You were robbed of that oscar. | 奥斯卡奖本该属于你 |
[25:20] | Yeah, and I’m an old white guy. | 我是个年老的白人 |
[25:22] | If I didn’t win, the picture must have stunk, huh? | 如果我没赢 照片就不好看了 对吧 |
[25:24] | This is Mark Caan from Distribution. | 这是销售部门的马克·卡安 |
[25:26] | And Andrew Sosler from development. | 这是制片人安德烈·索斯勒 |
[25:28] | He’s the one that optioned your book. | 是他选了你的书 |
[25:30] | Shame we couldn’t finish the film. | 真遗憾我们没能完成电影拍摄 |
[25:31] | Yeah. Great read, by the way. | 是啊 真是一本杰作 |
[25:33] | Hugh Metzger read my book. | 休·蒙次赫尔看过我的书 |
[25:35] | Yep, but I heard that the hack of a director. | 是 但我也听说了你对导演的抨击 |
[25:37] | You got kind of screwed the pooch on the adaptation. | 你觉得改编毁了你的书 |
[25:39] | I don’t think the screenwriter got what I was going for. | 我觉得编剧没有领会我书的宗旨 |
[25:42] | While I’ve got you all here, | 既然你们都在这儿 |
[25:43] | uh, maybe we could have a quick talk. | 我们就简短地聊一下吧 |
[25:45] | But, you know, you should go introduce yourself to Candy. | 但是 你该过去见见坎迪 |
[25:48] | Candy? | 坎迪 |
[25:49] | You’ll really like her. | 你一定会喜欢她的 |
[25:51] | Go sit with the girls, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 去跟女士们坐一起吧 |
[25:52] | We’ll only be a minute. | 我们很快就好 |
[26:03] | So, I guess this is where | 我想这里就是 |
[26:05] | girlfriends and wives are supposed to go. | 女朋友和妻子们该坐的地方吧 |
[26:08] | Believe me, this is the funniest table here. | 相信我 这是这里最有意思的一桌 |
[26:10] | I’m Candy. | 我是坎迪 |
[26:11] | Marisol. | 玛莉索 |
[26:13] | And this is Kirsten and Kiersten. | 这是柯尔斯顿和基尔斯顿 |
[26:16] | So…Candy, Kiersten, and Kirsten. | 坎迪 基尔斯顿 柯尔斯顿 |
[26:20] | Don’t mix us up! | 可别把我们弄混了 |
[26:22] | How could I?! | 怎么会呢 |
[26:26] | OMG, that was delish. | 天哪 真是太美味了 |
[26:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:30] | I’m stuffed. | 我都吃撑了 |
[26:35] | My dear, when a man takes a woman on a date, | 亲爱的 男人约会女人的时候 |
[26:38] | he should pay. | 他应该付钱 |
[26:40] | This is a date, then? | 这是个约会啊 |
[26:42] | What else would it be? | 不然还是什么呢 |
[26:43] | I asked you to a romantic dinner spot, | 我邀请你来到一个浪漫晚餐之地 |
[26:45] | I picked you up from your house in my mini cooper. | 我开着迷你库柏把你从你家接来 |
[26:48] | Oh, Fabian. | 费边 |
[26:50] | You must forgive me, | 你得原谅我 |
[26:51] | but I assumed that our relationship was just friendly. | 但我以为我们之间只是朋友关系 |
[26:55] | At first, but… | 一开始是 |
[26:57] | I’d say it’s blossomed into more than that. | 但我不得不说它渐渐发展到超出友谊 |
[27:00] | In fact, I hope it’s not presumptuous, but… | 事实上 我希望这别太冒失 |
[27:04] | I packed an overnight bag. | 我收拾了一个旅行袋 |
[27:06] | Goodness! | 天哪 |
[27:07] | I have the exact same bag. | 我有个跟你一样的包 |
[27:11] | I look forward to waking up tomorrow in your arms. | 我好期待明早在你怀中醒来 |
[27:15] | Oh, Fabian. | 费边 |
[27:17] | I’m getting so many mixed signals. | 我收到了太多混乱的讯号 |
[27:23] | Aren’t you gay? | 你不是同志吗 |
[27:25] | Because I’m a hairdresser? | 因为我是个美发师 |
[27:27] | Is that the reason? | 是因为这个吗 |
[27:28] | It’s one of the reasons. | 这是原因之一 |
[27:31] | I’m sexually fluid. | 我是流性人 |
[27:33] | Every living being is a beautiful spirit, | 每一个生物都有一个美丽的灵魂 |
[27:36] | And each one deserves love. | 每一个都值得被爱 |
[27:37] | Oh, honey… | 亲爱的 |
[27:39] | It’s fine that you’re gay or whatever. | 你是同志或别的什么都没关系 |
[27:43] | But I’m not gonna have a relationship with you. | 但我不会和你谈恋爱的 |
[27:47] | I thought you were more open-minded. | 我还以为你思想很开放呢 |
[27:49] | If you’d read that book I gave you, you’d get it. | 你要是读了我给你的那本书 就会理解 |
[27:52] | I tried to read it. | 我努力去读了 |
[27:54] | But the truth is, I found it kind of boring. | 但事实是 我觉得它有点无聊 |
[27:57] | Boring?! | 无聊 |
[27:59] | It’s revolutionary. | 它有革命性意义 |
[28:01] | You know what, Genevieve? | 你知道吗 吉纳维芙 |
[28:03] | There’s a reason you didn’t understand it. | 你没法理解它是有原因的 |
[28:06] | The ideas in that book are new… | 书里的观点很新颖… |
[28:09] | and you’re old. | 而你却老了 |
[28:19] | Westmore. | 韦斯特莫 |
[28:21] | Old age finally getting to you? | 终于体验到变老的痛苦了吗 |
[28:24] | Hey, Ben. | 你好啊 本 |
[28:26] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[28:27] | Rosie told me you were asking for me. | 罗西跟我说你想见我 |
[28:30] | I really wish she hadn’t had done that. | 我真是希望她没那样做 |
[28:32] | Well, she’s just worried about you. | 她只是担心你 |
[28:34] | Brought you coffee — old time’s sake. | 给你带了杯咖啡 老习惯了 |
[28:39] | I’m not supposed to have caffeine. Doctor’s orders. | 我不能摄取咖啡因 这是医嘱 |
[28:41] | I don’t think a cup will kill you. | 一杯咖啡又杀不死你 |
[28:44] | It might. | 说不定呢 |
[28:45] | Come on, bud. What’s the big deal? | 来吧 伙计 有什么大不了的 |
[28:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:54] | Yeah, yeah. Oh, yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[28:57] | You know, actually that, uh… | 事实上… |
[29:00] | Coffee smells pretty good. | 咖啡闻起来真香 |
[29:02] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[29:08] | Bottoms up. | 一口闷 |
[29:17] | Listen. | 听着 |
[29:19] | My ex is here, and I don’t want him to see me. | 我前任在这儿 我不想让他看见我 |
[29:21] | Can you take over? | 你能接管一下吗 |
[29:22] | Uh, Marisol told me that you’re in charge, | 玛莉索跟我说该你负责 |
[29:24] | and if you tried to sneak out, I should tackle you. | 要是你试图溜走 我该告发你 |
[29:27] | Have I told you about Marisol’s drinking problem? | 我告诉过你玛莉索的酗酒问题吗 |
[29:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:34] | What is happening? | 发生什么了 |
[29:34] | Stop talking and make yourself big. | 别说话了 让自己身形高大起来 |
[29:36] | Now walk to the right. Just walk to the right. | 现在往右边走 往右边走 |
[29:40] | Evelyn? | 伊芙琳 |
[29:40] | Adrian, hello. | 艾德里安 你好 |
[29:42] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该出现在这儿 |
[29:43] | Which is precisely why I came. | 这正好是我来的原因 |
[29:45] | I wanted to know why you tried to keep me away. | 我想知道你为什么躲着我 |
[29:47] | I told you I had a date. | 我告诉过你我有了新欢 |
[29:48] | Unfortunately, Bartholomew is, um… | 很不巧 巴塞洛缪他… |
[29:51] | Imaginary? | 是虚构的 |
[29:52] | Oh, please. Nobody’s name Bartholomew– | 别逗了 没人会叫巴塞洛缪 |
[29:55] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么 |
[29:56] | I spilled wine on my Valentino, | 我把酒洒在了我的华伦天奴上 |
[29:58] | and a cater waiter lent me her clothes. | 一个宴会服务员把她的衣服借给了我 |
[30:00] | – You’re working. – Shh! Lower your voice! | -你在工作 -嘘 小点声 |
[30:01] | You didn’t want me here because you have a job. | 你不想让我来是因为你在这儿工作 |
[30:04] | And the delicious irony is, I’m the one with a date. | 绝妙的讽刺是 我才是有新欢的那个人 |
[30:07] | It’s not called a date when you pay them. | 付钱找来的可不叫新欢 |
[30:09] | Evelyn, petty jealousy is as unbecoming on you as that outfit. | 伊芙琳 嫉妒就跟这衣服一样不适合你 |
[30:13] | Zoila, I’d like you to meet my ex. | 佐拉 我想让你见见我的前任 |
[30:15] | Evelyn, Zoila’s a wonderful woman. | 伊芙琳 佐拉是个很棒的女人 |
[30:18] | She’s witty, charming, wealthy. | 她诙谐 迷人 有钱 |
[30:21] | Please, stop. | 求你 别讲了 |
[30:22] | And humble. | 还谦逊 |
[30:23] | And I bet her toilets are sparkling clean. | 我还打赌她家的马桶干净得闪闪发光 |
[30:28] | – Pardon me? – Oh, you idiot! | -你说什么 -你这个蠢货 |
[30:31] | That’s Genevieve’s maid! | 她是吉纳维芙的女佣 |
[30:53] | Rosie, what the hell?! | 罗西 你在搞什么 |
[30:54] | I’m sorry. I know you didn’t want me to talk to Ben. | 我很抱歉 我知道你不想让我跟本说话 |
[30:57] | So you did it anyway! | 但你还是这样做了 |
[30:58] | I got it all on video. | 我全都拍下来了 |
[30:59] | And then when they test your blood, | 这样他们给你查血的时候 |
[31:01] | they’ll find the drug. | 就会找到药物 |
[31:02] | – We have proof. – This is insane. | -我们有证据了 -这太疯狂了 |
[31:05] | You just think that because you’re high as a kite right now. | 你这么想是因为药物搅乱了你脑子 |
[31:08] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[31:10] | I feel pretty normal. | 我感觉很正常 |
[31:11] | I don’t think there was any drugs in that coffee. | 我觉得那咖啡里没有任何药物 |
[31:13] | Hold on. Let me try something. | 慢着 让我做个测试 |
[31:16] | Listen to the sound of my voice. | 听着我的声音 |
[31:19] | You love prison. | 你爱监狱 |
[31:22] | You want to go back to prison. | 你想回监狱 |
[31:25] | No, I don’t. I hate prison. | 不 我讨厌监狱 |
[31:27] | Isanto dios! | 天啊 |
[31:28] | He didn’t drug you. | 他没给你下药 |
[31:31] | So he brought me coffee just to be nice? | 所以他带咖啡给我就是为了示好吗 |
[31:33] | No, he’s a bad guy. | 不 他是个坏蛋 |
[31:36] | Did he somehow figure out what we were up to? | 他不知怎么发现我们的计划了吗 |
[31:43] | She really left? | 她真的走了吗 |
[31:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:46] | She went back to San Juan. | 她回圣胡安了 |
[31:48] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[31:50] | Well, now that she’s gone, we can focus on us. | 既然她走了 我们可以专注于我们自己了 |
[31:53] | I have so many questions. | 我有好多问题 |
[31:55] | Like, who’s my real dad? | 我的亲生父亲是谁 |
[31:56] | I don’t want to talk about him. | 我不想谈论他 |
[31:58] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[32:00] | We don’t have to. | 你不想谈就不谈 |
[32:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:03] | This is, like, really strange. | 这感觉真的很奇怪 |
[32:05] | I don’t know what to call you. | 我不知道该怎么叫你 |
[32:06] | – Mom? Mami? – Carmen! | -妈妈 妈咪 -卡门 |
[32:09] | Keep calling me Carmen. | 还是叫我卡门 |
[32:12] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么都没变 |
[32:13] | Are you kidding? Everything’s changed. | 开什么玩笑 一切都变了 |
[32:16] | I know you’re my mother now. | 现在我知道你是我妈妈了 |
[32:18] | I’m not your mother, Danni. | 我不是你妈妈 丹妮 |
[32:19] | I gave you up for a reason. | 我放弃了你是有原因的 |
[32:22] | You were young, and you weren’t ready. | 你当时太年轻 还没准备好 |
[32:24] | – But now that you know me — – No, no. | -但现在你知道我… -不 |
[32:26] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么都没变 |
[32:30] | You don’t want to be my mother? | 你不想成为我的母亲吗 |
[32:32] | I’m sorry, Danni. I can’t be that for you. | 我很抱歉 丹妮 我不能 |
[32:35] | I don’t have the mom gene that everyone talks about. | 我没有大家所说的做母亲的基因 |
[32:43] | Did I do something wrong? | 是我做错了什么吗 |
[32:45] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[32:47] | You’re an amazing girl. | 你是个了不起的姑娘 |
[32:50] | It’s — it’s not who I am, Danni. | 我不是当母亲的料 丹妮 |
[32:51] | You know, not then and not now. | 当时不是 现在也不是 |
[32:56] | Look… | 听着… |
[32:58] | You have a mother already. | 你已经有母亲了 |
[32:59] | Her name is Josefina. | 她叫约瑟芬娜 |
[33:01] | And the only thing she cares about in the whole world is you | 她全世界关心的只有你 |
[33:05] | and your happiness. | 和你的幸福 |
[33:07] | So you have to go and make things right with her. | 所以你必须和她重修于好 |
[33:10] | Or you’re not gonna have a mother at all. | 不然你就是个没妈的孩子了 |
[33:24] | Well, I enjoy an awkward silent car ride | 我和我旁边的人一样 |
[33:26] | as much as the next fellow, | 十分享受坐在车里时那令人尴尬的沉默 |
[33:29] | But perhaps it’s time to explain what’s going on. | 但或许是时候解释下怎么回事了 |
[33:35] | I was hired to be the maid here while the homeowner was away. | 我受雇做女佣 而房主不在家 |
[33:39] | But people assumed I was the owner, and I thought… | 但人们以为我就是房主 所以我想… |
[33:43] | – Why not? – I get it. | -何不呢 -我懂了 |
[33:44] | Who wants to be a servant? | 谁想当下人呢 |
[33:46] | For your information, | 告诉你 |
[33:47] | it had nothing to do with being a maid. | 这和当女佣没有任何关系 |
[33:50] | I just had… | 我只是… |
[33:52] | other things going on. | 有些其他状况 |
[33:55] | Well… | 这样… |
[33:57] | Your secret is safe with me. | 我会保守你的秘密 |
[33:59] | Seriously? | 说真的吗 |
[34:01] | You’re not gonna tell people about this? | 你不会告诉别人吗 |
[34:03] | Why would I? | 我为什么要这么做呢 |
[34:04] | Why wouldn’t you? | 你为什么不这么做呢 |
[34:05] | You’re kind of a prick. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[34:07] | I find you intriguing. | 我觉得你很有意思 |
[34:09] | And if I out you, | 如果我揭发了你 |
[34:12] | you’ll never get anywhere with that neighbor of yours. | 你将永远无法跟你的邻居取得进展 |
[34:15] | – You caught on to that? – Please. | -你发现了吗 -拜托 |
[34:17] | You were manipulating me like a puppet earlier. | 你之前把我当小狗一样操纵我 |
[34:20] | It’s a miracle I still asked you out. | 我还约你出去就是个奇迹 |
[34:21] | Give me a break. | 饶了我吧 |
[34:22] | You only asked me out to make Evelyn jealous. | 你约我出去就是想让伊芙琳嫉妒 |
[34:24] | It seems we have a lot in common. | 看来我们有很多共同点 |
[34:27] | Now kiss me. | 现在吻我 |
[34:29] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我不认为是个好主意 |
[34:30] | There’s a hulking silhouette in the window. | 窗那里有个高大的轮廓 |
[34:32] | I’m assuming it’s your neighbor. | 我觉得是你的邻居 |
[34:34] | At least one of us will be successful in our scheming. | 在我们的勾当中 至少有一个人能达到目的 |
[34:39] | I promise not to use tongue. | 我发誓我不会用舌头 |
[34:42] | Let’s just go with a hug. | 我们就抱一个吧 |
[34:51] | I mean, it took forever to detail the Mercedes, | 装饰奔驰花了好久时间 |
[34:55] | so I was late for yoga. | 所以我做瑜伽迟到了 |
[34:57] | Do you do yoga, Marisol? | 你做瑜伽吗 玛莉索 |
[35:00] | I’m sorry, what — what are you talking about? | 抱歉 你们在谈什么 |
[35:03] | Forget him. | 忘了他 |
[35:04] | Once they’re talking business, you’re on your own. | 他们一旦开始谈生意 你就得靠自己了 |
[35:07] | So, Marisol, you wrote a book? | 玛莉索 你写了一本书吗 |
[35:10] | – I did, yeah. – How impressive. | -没错 -真了不起 |
[35:13] | I wish I could find the time to just read a book. | 我只希望自己能有时间读本书 |
[35:17] | So, what do you all do? | 你们都是做什么的 |
[35:19] | Well, Kirsten and Kiersten are both actors. | 柯尔斯顿和基尔斯顿都是演员 |
[35:21] | Which is why we need to stay fit. | 所以我们得保持苗条 |
[35:22] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[35:24] | I like to stay fit for Mark. | 我是为了马克保持苗条 |
[35:26] | He’d dump me in a minute if I chubbed out. | 如果我暴饮暴食 他会立马甩了我的 |
[35:29] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[35:31] | Doesn’t it bother you that we’re all sitting here | 我们就坐在这里 而男人在那里 |
[35:35] | while the men are all over there talking about important things? | 讨论重要的事情 你们就不会介意吗 |
[35:38] | Important things? | 重要的事吗 |
[35:39] | For god’s sake, we’ve been talking about yoga | 老天啊 我们一直在讨论瑜伽 |
[35:42] | and — and facials | 面部护理 |
[35:44] | and diets. | 还有节食 |
[35:46] | Um, Marisol. | 玛莉索 |
[35:47] | We are better than this! | 我们的能耐可不止这点 |
[35:49] | We don’t need to be sitting on the sidelines | 我们不必像一群摇头娃娃般的花瓶妻子 |
[35:51] | like a bunch of bobbleheaded trophy wives. | 如旁观者一样坐在这里 |
[35:53] | Marisol! What are you doing? | 玛莉索 你在干什么 |
[35:56] | She was saying that we’re all vapid and wasting our lives. | 她刚刚在说我们都很无趣 在浪费生命 |
[36:00] | Marisol, this is Candace Sosler, | 玛莉索 这是坎迪斯·索思勒 |
[36:04] | chairperson of the studio. | 工作室会长 |
[36:06] | What? | 什么 |
[36:07] | My boss. | 是我的老板 |
[36:17] | Oh, you poor thing. You must be exhausted. | 可怜的人儿 你一定累坏了 |
[36:20] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[36:21] | Why are you being so nice? | 你为什么这么友好 |
[36:23] | My husband is a moron. | 我丈夫是个蠢蛋 |
[36:25] | Isn’t it wonderful? | 这不是很棒吗 |
[36:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[36:29] | Oh, you’re the reverend, aren’t you? Hello. | 你是那个教士对吗 你好 |
[36:31] | May I take that for you? | 我帮你拿吧 |
[36:32] | That’s all right. I don’t mind. | 没关系 我不介意 |
[36:34] | I’ve had the most incredible night. | 我度过了最棒的一晚 |
[36:36] | Sometimes the lord does smile on us, doesn’t he? | 有时上帝也会对我们微笑 不是吗 |
[36:38] | He certainly does. | 绝对是的 |
[36:40] | Hallelujah. | 赞美上帝 |
[36:42] | I’ve been watching you. | 我一直在看着你 |
[36:44] | You seem so… happy serving others. | 你看起来…很乐于为他人服务 |
[36:46] | You obviously have a beautiful soul. | 显然你有一副好心肠 |
[36:49] | There’s something I’m not accused of every day. | 这话可不常有人对我说 |
[36:52] | And a sense of humor. | 还有幽默感 |
[36:54] | I wonder… | 我在想… |
[36:56] | would you like to have dinner with me tomorrow night? | 你愿意明晚和我吃晚餐吗 |
[37:01] | So, I smoothed things out with Candy. | 坎迪那边我解释过了 |
[37:05] | She was surprisingly sympathetic. | 她居然很有共鸣 |
[37:07] | Mental illness runs in her family. | 她家有神经病遗传史 |
[37:09] | Very funny. | 真有趣 |
[37:11] | Now, you want to tell me why in the world | 现在能告诉我 究竟你是为什么 |
[37:13] | you said all those things? | 要说那些话吗 |
[37:15] | Well, I felt like I had rearranged my whole life to be with you | 我感觉为了和你在一起 我彻底颠覆了我的生活 |
[37:18] | and you were ignoring me. | 你却在无视我 |
[37:19] | I brought you here because there were people I wanted you to meet. | 我带你来 是想让你见见这里的人 |
[37:22] | Candy was one of them. | 坎迪就是他们之一 |
[37:23] | So why didn’t you tell me that one of | 那你为什么不告诉我 |
[37:25] | the very attractive women at my table | 坐我身边的那位美女 |
[37:26] | was also intelligent and had a career. | 同时也聪明又事业有成 |
[37:30] | That’s not the most feminist thing you’ve ever said. | 这可不是你说过的最女权主义的话 |
[37:33] | I know, but if you pretend it’s a little your fault, | 我知道 但如果你能假装你也有点错 |
[37:35] | it will make me feel better. | 我会好受些的 |
[37:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:38] | The truth is I didn’t want to get your hopes up. | 事实是 我不想让你有希望 |
[37:40] | About what? | 希望什么 |
[37:41] | About your movie being back in production. | 你的电影重新开拍 |
[37:43] | I thought it was dead. | 我以为它没希望了 |
[37:44] | It was. | 原来是 |
[37:45] | But now it’s not. | 但现在不了 |
[37:47] | Hugh Metzger wants to direct. | 休·蒙次赫尔想执导 |
[37:48] | Really?! | 真的吗 |
[37:49] | But we all agree that it needs a new script. | 但我们都认为剧本该重写 |
[37:52] | That’s for sure. | 肯定得重写 |
[37:53] | I’m glad you agree because we want you to write it. | 真高兴你也同意 因为我们想让你来写 |
[38:09] | We need to talk. | 我们需要聊聊 |
[38:10] | Come on in. | 请进吧 |
[38:13] | I can’t stop thinking about you. | 我一直在想着你 |
[38:14] | I should have never broken up with you. | 我不该和你分手的 |
[38:17] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[38:19] | I still don’t know why you did it. | 我依然不知道你为什么分手 |
[38:21] | I’m a stupid guy. I got scared. | 我是个蠢蛋 我被吓坏了 |
[38:24] | I started to feel things for you, and I panicked. | 我开始对你有感觉 让我慌了神 |
[38:26] | You were afraid of liking me, so you dumped me? | 你怕自己喜欢我 所以甩了我吗 |
[38:30] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这可没道理 |
[38:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:34] | Give me another chance, and I will make it up to you. | 再给我一次机会 我会补偿你的 |
[38:37] | How? | 怎么补偿 |
[38:38] | I don’t even know what you could do. | 我都不知道你能做什么 |
[38:51] | Okay, maybe that. | 好吧 或许这个 |
[38:53] | One thing. | 有一个条件 |
[38:56] | Let’s not tell my mother. | 我们别告诉我妈妈 |
[38:58] | I, um… | 我… |
[38:59] | want it to be just us for a while. | 想暂时先过段二人世界 |
[39:01] | Deal. | 成交 |
[39:06] | You ready to go to the airport? | 准备好去机场了吗 |
[39:08] | Just telling my mom I’m coming home. | 我在告诉妈妈我要回家了 |
[39:10] | I have to apologize to her. I was such a bitch. | 我得向她道歉 我太贱了 |
[39:13] | Yeah. You kind of were. | 是啊 有一点 |
[39:16] | I’m just agreeing with you. | 我只是在附和嘛 |
[39:18] | You’re lucky you’re hot. | 幸亏你长得帅 |
[39:21] | So how long you plan on being away? | 那你打算走多久 |
[39:22] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[39:24] | I have to make things right with my mom, | 我得跟我妈妈重归于好 |
[39:25] | but there’s one other thing that I have to do. | 但我还有件事需要去做 |
[39:28] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[39:30] | I’m gonna find my real dad. | 我要找到我的亲生父亲 |
[39:36] | Rosie, I no longer want these items in my home. | 罗西 我不想要这些东西在我家里了 |
[39:39] | Where do you keep the trash? | 你把垃圾都扔在哪儿 |
[39:41] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[39:42] | Mementos from my friendship with Fabian. | 我和费边友谊的纪念品 |
[39:45] | Mostly hair products. | 主要是美发产品 |
[39:48] | Straightener. | 拉直膏 |
[39:49] | That’s ironic. | 真是讽刺 |
[39:50] | Mrs. Genevieve, is everything okay? | 吉纳维芙太太 您还好吗 |
[39:53] | I tried to let Fabian down easy. | 我试着和费边和平绝交 |
[39:57] | He didn’t take it very well. | 他不是太能接受 |
[39:59] | – What did he say? – No, no. | -他说了什么 -不 |
[40:01] | It’s too awful. | 那太伤人了 |
[40:03] | Let’s just say he wounded me to my very core. | 这么说吧 他一针见血地直戳我心 |
[40:07] | Please make this go away. | 请把这些都扔掉 |
[40:09] | Okay, I’m not getting anywhere with this, anyway. | 好吧 反正我也想不通这事 |
[40:12] | It’s all so confusing. | 太让人糊涂了 |
[40:15] | What’s confusing? | 什么事 |
[40:16] | Peri’s murder. | 佩里的谋杀案 |
[40:18] | Are we still on that? | 你还在想这事吗 |
[40:20] | Yes. | 对 |
[40:21] | You see, there’s this bad man named Ben, | 你看 有个坏人名字叫本 |
[40:24] | but somehow he’s always one step ahead of me. | 不知怎么他总能抢先我一步 |
[40:27] | Maybe he’s got someone spying on me. | 或许他找了人在监视我 |
[40:29] | Or following me. | 或者跟踪我 |
[40:31] | Rosie, I’m drifting. | 罗西 我听不懂了 |
[40:33] | Anyway, he’s involved with something called the circle, | 总之 他和个叫”圈子”的东西有牵扯 |
[40:36] | whatever that is. | 不管那是什么 |
[40:37] | – And then there’s — – Hold on. | -然后还有… -等等 |
[40:39] | Did you say the circle? | 你是说圈子吗 |
[40:41] | Yeah, why? | 对 怎么了 |
[40:43] | I think I can help you. | 我想我能帮你 |
[40:46] | Fabian was always trying to get me to read this. | 费边总是想让我读这本书 |
[40:51] | “Joynetics, completing the circle.” | 《乐趣学:完成圈子》 |
[40:54] | It’s a bunch of new-age mumbo-jumbo. | 都是些新世代的胡言乱语 |
[40:56] | And if you ask me, it sounds like a cult. | 要我说 这听起来像邪教 |
[41:04] | I gave Spence the drug I got from you. | 我给了斯宾思你给我的药 |
[41:07] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[41:08] | It was a placebo, wasn’t it? | 那是安慰剂 不是吗 |
[41:11] | You got Spence addicted. | 你让斯宾思上瘾了 |
[41:13] | It was starting to raise questions. | 会开始引起怀疑的 |
[41:14] | Well, you could have warned me. | 你早该警告我 |
[41:18] | You were sloppy. | 你太粗心了 |
[41:20] | We weren’t sure you could be trusted anymore. | 我们不确定是否还能信任你 |
[41:22] | W-w-we? Mother knows about this? | “我们” 母亲也知道这事了吗 |
[41:25] | Of course. It was her idea. | 当然 这就是她的主意 |
[41:28] | She’s very unhappy with you, Ben. | 她对你很不高兴 本 |
[41:31] | You know how Mother gets. | 你也知道她会怎样 |