时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:02] | Spence Westmore, you’re under arrest. | 斯宾思·韦斯特莫 你被捕了 |
[00:04] | I’m Shannon. I’m Peri’s sister. | 我是香农 我是佩里的姐姐 |
[00:06] | You have to do something! | 你得想想办法 |
[00:07] | You can’t let that woman raise my son! | 你不能让那个女人抚养我的孩子 |
[00:09] | Tucker, what’s wrong? | 塔科 怎么了 |
[00:10] | If his nanny was someone he already knew, | 如果他的保姆是他认识的人 |
[00:13] | that would keep him calm. | 他就会保持镇定 |
[00:14] | You’ll have to go easy on her now that she’s working here. | 她来这里工作了 你得对她好点 |
[00:17] | You okay with that? | 你对此没意见吗 |
[00:18] | Keep your friends close. | 亲近你的朋友 |
[00:19] | And your enemies even closer. | 更要亲近你的敌人 |
[00:21] | I’m leaving you. | 我要离开你了 |
[00:22] | Evelyn, we were meant to be together. | 伊芙琳 我们命中注定要在一起 |
[00:24] | Mrs. Powell, the credit card we have for you has been… | 鲍威尔夫人 您的信用卡已经… |
[00:26] | – Declined. – Adrian. | -被拒付了 -艾德里安 |
[00:28] | Do you really think you’re gonna win Mrs. Powell back | 你真的觉得用切断经济来折磨她 |
[00:30] | by — by cutting off her money and making her miserable? | 就能让鲍威尔太太回到你身边吗 |
[00:32] | Isn’t it romantic? | 多浪漫啊 |
[00:34] | I’m taking you up on your offer. | 我要接受你的提议 |
[00:35] | – My offer? – I’m moving in. | -我的提议 -我要搬过来了 |
[00:37] | The big fashion exec just bought this place. | 一个知名时尚品牌主管刚刚买下这里 |
[00:39] | She’s gonna be gone for six months. | 她六个月都不在 |
[00:41] | This really cute guy came over and assumed I owned the house, | 这个可爱的男人来敲门 以为我是屋主 |
[00:44] | so I went with it. | 所以我就让他这么误解了 |
[00:45] | Kyle, is that you? | 凯尔 是你吗 |
[00:47] | You didn’t mention your mother was visiting. | 你没说过你母亲来看你呢 |
[00:49] | Oh, she’s not visiting. She lives here. | 她不是来看我 她住在这里 |
[00:51] | I like her, too. But not for you. | 我也很喜欢她 但你不行 |
[00:53] | I have other plans for you, Kyle. | 我对你还有别的计划 凯尔 |
[00:55] | I think what you’re doing is shameful, | 我觉得你做的事很可耻 |
[00:56] | seeing that woman’s husband. | 跟那个女人的丈夫约会 |
[00:58] | Ex-husband. | 是前夫 |
[00:59] | I’m not breaking up with him. | 我不会跟他分手 |
[01:01] | This means war. | 咱俩之间开战了 |
[01:02] | Uh, my scalp seems to be tingling. | 我的头皮发麻 |
[01:04] | Is that normal? | 这正常吗 |
[01:05] | To attack their hair? You’ve crossed a line. | 你怎么能对头发下毒手呢 你越界了 |
[01:08] | I’m Daniela! Your cousin Josefina’s daughter? | 我是丹妮亚拉 你姐姐约瑟芬娜的女儿 |
[01:10] | I want to be a singer, just like you. | 我想成为一名歌手 像你一样 |
[01:12] | That girl’s your daughter? | 这女孩就是你的女儿 |
[01:13] | My cousin Josefina — she raised her as her own. | 我姐姐约瑟芬娜把她视如己出 |
[01:16] | So, she doesn’t even know she’s adopted? | 她甚至都不知道自己是被领养的 |
[01:18] | It’s the boys, the drugs. You’re crashing cars. | 是男孩们 毒品 你撞车了 |
[01:20] | Well, it’s none of your business what I do. | 我做什么不关你的事 |
[01:22] | You’re not my mom. | 你又不是我妈妈 |
[01:23] | Yeah, Josefina? It’s Carmen. | 约瑟芬娜 我是卡门 |
[01:26] | I think she needs you. | 我觉得她需要你 |
[01:27] | – I’ll buy you a drink. – I’m all yours. | -我请你喝一杯 -我归你了 |
[01:50] | That was… | 刚才真是… |
[01:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:54] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你件事吗 |
[01:56] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[01:57] | You’re not gonna ask me to marry you, right? | 你不会要我嫁给你吧 |
[01:59] | Why would you think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[02:01] | It’s happened to me before. | 我之前遇到过这种情况 |
[02:02] | Guys always propose after sex. | 男人跟你上完床后就喜欢求婚 |
[02:04] | It’s my curse. | 那是我的诅咒 |
[02:05] | Actually, I was gonna ask you, | 其实我想问问你 |
[02:07] | if it’s okay with you, if we keep this… | 如果我们保持随意 你是不是 |
[02:10] | casual. | 同意 |
[02:14] | I was in a relationship last year, | 去年我谈了一场恋爱 |
[02:16] | and I am… | 我… |
[02:17] | I’m not ready to go down that road again. | 我还没准备好再谈一场 |
[02:21] | Good. | 好 |
[02:22] | The last thing I need right now is another jealous boyfriend. | 现在我最不需要的就是另一个吃醋的男朋友 |
[02:25] | What, you got a lot of those, hmm? | 怎么 你有很多吗 |
[02:27] | You see? You’re jealous already. | 看到了吧 你已经吃醋了 |
[02:30] | Come here. | 过来 |
[02:35] | I need to get this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[02:37] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[02:40] | Well, you don’t have to stop. | 你不用停 |
[02:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[02:48] | Yeah, this is Danni. | 对 我是丹妮 |
[02:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:55] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[02:57] | Hey, are those “Oh, my Gods” for me? | 你这是因为我而喊的吗 |
[03:03] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[03:05] | – Carmen! – There you are. | -卡门 -你来了 |
[03:06] | – I have to talk to you. – Me too. | -我得跟你谈谈 -我也是 |
[03:08] | The most amazing thing happened. | 最棒的事发生了 |
[03:10] | I got into a singer showcase! | 我得到了一次歌手展示的机会 |
[03:12] | What? | 什么 |
[03:13] | Yes, someone dropped out at the last minute, | 有人最后一刻退出了 |
[03:15] | – so I’m going on tomorrow night. – Yes, but — | -所以我明晚去 -好 但… |
[03:16] | There’s going to be agents and producers. | 会有经纪人制作人到场 |
[03:19] | Okay, why aren’t you more excited? | 你为什么一点都不激动 |
[03:22] | Daniela, where have you been? | 丹妮亚拉 你去哪里了 |
[03:25] | Mami, what are you doing here? | 妈妈 你怎么来了 |
[03:27] | Your cousin Carmen called me. | 你卡门阿姨打电话叫我来的 |
[03:28] | I’m here to take you home. | 我是来带你回家的 |
[03:32] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[03:44] | Yes, and I’m going to keep hounding you | 对 我要一直打扰你 |
[03:46] | until I convince you. | 直到说服你 |
[03:48] | Great! | 好极了 |
[03:49] | Great. See you Thursday, Cece. | 好 周四见 茜茜 |
[03:51] | Marisol. | 玛莉索 |
[03:52] | I am grateful to stay here, | 你收留我我很感激 |
[03:54] | but could you please keep it down? | 但是你讲话声音小一点好吗 |
[03:56] | My doctor says it’s best to wake naturally | 我的医生说喝红酒吃安眠药后睡觉 |
[03:57] | from a merlot-and-ambien sleep. | 最好是自然醒 |
[03:59] | I’m sorry. Is my having a job disturbing you? | 抱歉 我有工作打扰到你了吗 |
[04:02] | Exactly. Thank you for understanding. | 没错 谢谢你的理解 |
[04:04] | Well, business is slow, so I’m making cold calls, | 现在生意低迷 所以我得打电话推销 |
[04:07] | but I just landed a meeting with | 不过我刚和茜茜·谢菲尔德 |
[04:10] | Cece Sheffield. | 安排了一场会面 |
[04:11] | She owns that giant house on Roxbury — | 她在罗克斯伯里有一所大房子 |
[04:14] | No domestic help at all. | 还没有任何佣人 |
[04:16] | Speaking of domestic help, | 说起佣人 |
[04:18] | How do I place an order for breakfast around here? | 我在这儿要怎么预定早饭 |
[04:22] | Place an order? Evelyn, this isn’t the Four Seasons. | 定早饭 伊芙琳 这儿不是四季酒店 |
[04:24] | That’s apparent from the low thread count of your sheets. | 从你低纱支的床单上就显而易见了 |
[04:27] | There’s cereal in the kitchen. | 厨房里有燕麦 |
[04:30] | At the club, | 在俱乐部里 |
[04:31] | they have a little man named Jean-Claude | 有个小男生叫让·克劳德 |
[04:32] | who makes the most amazing bespoke omelettes. | 他做的定制鸡蛋饼简直一绝 |
[04:35] | I don’t have a little omelette man. | 我没有做鸡蛋饼的小男生 |
[04:37] | Well, perhaps you should stop worrying about Cece Sheffield | 或许你不该操心茜茜·谢菲尔德的事 |
[04:40] | and get some help for yourself. | 该给你自己找个佣人 |
[04:42] | Evelyn, why don’t you just go out for breakfast? | 伊芙琳 你为什么不出去吃早饭 |
[04:45] | Believe me, I would if I could, but… | 相信我 如果我可以的话一定会去 但是 |
[04:48] | I can’t exactly afford it. | 我没有钱了 |
[04:52] | I didn’t realize things were that bad. | 我不知道事情已经到这么惨的地步了 |
[04:54] | Yes, for all intents and purposes, | 是的 总而言之 |
[04:56] | Adrian has left me destitute. | 艾德里安让我身无分文了 |
[04:59] | Tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[05:00] | breakfast is on me. | 我请你吃早饭 |
[05:01] | I want you to be happy. | 我希望你开心 |
[05:04] | Oh, god, how far I’ve fallen. | 天哪 我都堕落到什么地步了 |
[05:07] | Just a short while ago, I was living in a lovely, | 不久之前我还住在一幢美丽的 |
[05:09] | albeit blown-up, mansion, and now… | 大到不行的宅子里 而现在 |
[05:12] | And now what? | 现在怎么了 |
[05:13] | Nothing, nothing. You have a fine home. | 没什么没什么 你家挺好的 |
[05:15] | It’s cozy. | 很温馨 |
[05:17] | Has it always been teal? | 你家一直是青色的吗 |
[05:19] | How long you planning on staying here? | 你打算在这儿住多久 |
[05:20] | Not long. Just a couple of days. | 不会太久 几天而已 |
[05:22] | Or I suppose it could be several months, | 不过也有可能住几个月 |
[05:23] | but that would be the worst-case scenario. | 不过那是最糟的情况 |
[05:26] | Yes. | 没错 |
[05:27] | Yes, it would. | 没错 确实很糟 |
[05:29] | You called my mother?! | 你给我妈打电话了 |
[05:31] | She was right to call me. | 她给我打电话是对的 |
[05:33] | Drinking, sleeping around, crashing cars? | 喝酒 滥交 撞车 |
[05:35] | You told her all that?! | 你都告诉她啦 |
[05:37] | Ay, virgen santa. | 我的老天呐 |
[05:38] | It’s good your father’s dead. | 还好你父亲去世了 |
[05:40] | It would kill him to know that you dropped out of college. | 他要是知道你大学退学了得气死 |
[05:44] | You dropped out of college? | 你从大学退学了 |
[05:45] | I didn’t know you were in college. | 我都不知道你上大学了 |
[05:47] | Start packing your things. | 快去收拾行李 |
[05:48] | We’re leaving tomorrow night. | 我们明晚就走 |
[05:49] | But the showcase is tomorrow. | 但是预演在明晚 |
[05:50] | Ay, again with this singing nonsense. | 又提那些愚蠢的唱歌的事情 |
[05:52] | Carmen’s a singer. | 卡门就是歌手 |
[05:53] | She’s not a singer. She’s a maid. | 她不是歌手 是女佣 |
[05:55] | That’s just temporary. | 只是暂时的 |
[05:56] | 15 years is not temporary. | 十五年可不是暂时 |
[05:58] | Who cares if she’s still a maid? | 谁在乎她现在是不是女佣 |
[05:59] | She’s going after her dream. | 她还在追求梦想 |
[06:01] | But that’s just it. | 但是仅此而已 |
[06:02] | It’s only a dream. | 那只是个梦想 |
[06:04] | Her life is empty. | 她的生活很空虚 |
[06:06] | – She doesn’t have a man. – At the moment. | -她没有男人 -暂时没有 |
[06:08] | – She doesn’t have money. – Money isn’t everything. | -她没有钱 -金钱不是一切 |
[06:10] | And her looks are starting to fade. | 而且她的样貌也开始衰老 |
[06:11] | Okay, now you’re talking crazy. | 你现在是真的在说胡话了 |
[06:15] | The point is, | 重点是 |
[06:16] | you wish you had made different choices in your life. | 你希望你当年没有走这条路 |
[06:21] | Don’t you, Carmen? | 对吗 卡门 |
[06:24] | Right. | 是的 |
[06:27] | I-it’s too late for me, Danni, but you — | 对我来说已经迟了 丹妮 但是你 |
[06:31] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[06:35] | You think we were too hard on her? | 你觉得我们是不是对她太严厉了 |
[06:38] | S-she really wants to sing in the showcase. | 她真的很想在那场预演上唱歌 |
[06:41] | When you gave us Daniela, | 当你把丹妮亚拉给我们的时候 |
[06:43] | You promised to stay out of our life. | 你保证过不干涉我们的生活 |
[06:45] | I’m her mother. | 我是她母亲 |
[06:46] | I get to decide, not you. | 我有权做决定 你没有 |
[06:58] | Zoila. Hi. | 佐拉 你好 |
[07:00] | I saw your car and thought you might be back. | 我看见你的车了 想着你可能回来了 |
[07:02] | How was the trip? | 旅程怎么样 |
[07:03] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[07:04] | Yeah. You know? | 你知道的 |
[07:06] | well, I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[07:08] | I’ve been hanging out with your mom, | 我一直和你母亲在一起 |
[07:10] | and she’s great company, | 和她相处挺开心的 |
[07:11] | but I’m pretty sure you’re a better kisser. | 不过我很确定你比她吻技更好 |
[07:16] | Good. Good. | 很好 挺好的 |
[07:19] | Listen, I-I’m glad we can still be friends, | 听着 我很欣慰我俩依然是朋友 |
[07:22] | even though things fizzled out. | 尽管结局不太好 |
[07:24] | Fizzled out? | 结局不太好 |
[07:26] | Yeah, I went away, | 是的 我离开了 |
[07:27] | and we didn’t talk the whole time. | 那么久我俩都没有说过话 |
[07:31] | Oh, god. I assumed we’re on the same page. | 天哪 我以为你和我想法一样呢 |
[07:34] | Nope. Different page, different book. | 不 不一样 完全不一样 |
[07:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:39] | You’re wonderful. | 你很棒 |
[07:41] | Well, what? | 怎么了 |
[07:43] | I thought things were going really good. | 我以为我俩处的很顺利呢 |
[07:45] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[07:47] | You know, circumstances and timing. | 你懂的 境况和时机 |
[07:50] | Whatnot. | 那一类的原因 |
[07:51] | Now you’re just saying words. | 现在你只是在信口胡说了 |
[07:53] | Sorry. I-I’m terrible at breakups. | 对不起 我不太会跟人分手 |
[07:59] | Here. | 给你 |
[08:03] | A parting gift? | 分手礼物吗 |
[08:04] | A token of our time together. | 纪念我俩相处的时光 |
[08:06] | It’s a candle. Smells like juniper berries. | 里面是蜡烛 杜松子味的 |
[08:15] | Thank you, Kyle. | 谢谢你凯尔 |
[08:16] | You just made it really easy to get over you. | 你真是把忘掉你这件事变得容易多了 |
[08:25] | Fabian, I can’t thank you enough | 费边 实在是太谢谢你了 |
[08:27] | for squeezing me in at the last minute. | 最后一刻为我加塞 |
[08:29] | Oh, my god. It’s my pleasure. | 我的天 这可是我的荣幸 |
[08:31] | Look at your hair. | 看看你的头发 |
[08:33] | Drop-dead gorge. | 如此动人 |
[08:34] | It used to be drop-dead gorge, | 曾经的确是很动人的 |
[08:36] | But I recently had a falling-out with my previous stylist. | 但我最近跟我之前的发型师吵了一架 |
[08:40] | Whoever did this to you is a criminal. | 把你头发弄成这样的人绝对是个罪犯 |
[08:42] | Seriously, they should be taken out and shot in the face. | 说真的 他们应该被拖出去乱枪打死 |
[08:45] | What a sweet thing to say. | 你这么说可真贴心 |
[08:47] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[08:49] | I’m in the market for a new look. | 我想换个新发型 |
[08:51] | Makeovers always make me feel better. | 化妆美容做头发总能让我开心起来 |
[08:53] | And truth be told, I’ve been a bit depressed lately. | 说实话 我最近心情不太好 |
[08:58] | You are way too fab to be down in the dumps. | 你太美了 不该心情失落 |
[09:01] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事啦 |
[09:03] | I recently lost my housekeeper, Zoila. | 我最近失去了我的管家 佐拉 |
[09:07] | My condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[09:08] | Bless her little soul. | 愿上帝保佑她的在天之灵 |
[09:10] | Oh, she’s not dead. | 她没死啦 |
[09:12] | She just doesn’t want to be friends anymore. | 她只是不想跟我做朋友了 |
[09:14] | You were friends with your housekeeper? | 你跟你的管家是朋友 |
[09:16] | I know it sounds funny, | 我知道这听起来很好笑 |
[09:18] | But she’s always been my closest confidante. | 但她一直是我的最知心的朋友 |
[09:20] | I miss having someone in the house to talk to. | 我好想念家里有人能跟我说说话的感觉 |
[09:23] | Well, what about the new maid? | 那新来的女佣呢 |
[09:25] | Rosie? | 罗西 |
[09:27] | No, I’m afraid we don’t have much in common. | 我觉得我跟她没什么共同语言 |
[09:29] | Well, I’m sure you didn’t have a lot in common | 我想你当初认识之前的女佣时 |
[09:31] | with the old maid when you first met her. | 跟她应该也没什么共同语言吧 |
[09:33] | That’s true. | 那倒是真的 |
[09:34] | So get to know this Rosie chick. | 所以好好了解一下这个罗西 |
[09:36] | I mean, you’re so stylish, | 你这么时髦有品位 |
[09:38] | you live in this amazing mansh, | 住在这么大的房子里 |
[09:40] | and you’re impossibly thin. | 身材这么苗条 简直让人不敢相信 |
[09:41] | Who wouldn’t want to be your friend? | 谁会不想跟你做朋友 |
[09:43] | That’s an excellent point. | 这话说得很有道理 |
[09:45] | See? Things are looking up already. | 看见没 一切已经在往好的方向发展啦 |
[09:48] | Now let’s make this hair as ferocious as you are. | 现在我们就来让你的头发美丽如初吧 |
[09:58] | Not really sure why Shannon wanted me to trim the hedges. | 我不知道为什么香农要让我去修剪树篱 |
[10:01] | The gardeners will be here tomorrow. | 园丁明天就来了 |
[10:04] | I think I know why. | 我想我知道原因 |
[10:07] | I been meaning to ask, | 我一直想问 |
[10:09] | any luck tracking down Spence’s alibi, the stripper? | 找到斯宾思的不在场证人 那个脱衣舞娘了吗 |
[10:12] | No. | 没有 |
[10:13] | She’s not returning my calls, | 她不回我电话 |
[10:14] | and nobody’s seen her. | 也没人看见过她 |
[10:16] | If you need me to go down to the strip club, I’ll do it. | 如果你要我帮忙去脱衣舞俱乐部 我可以 |
[10:19] | Thanks, Jesse. Way to take one for the team. | 谢谢你 杰西 为了我们这么牺牲你自己 |
[10:23] | Anyway, I think she’s gone for good. | 总之 我觉得她是彻底消失了 |
[10:25] | Don’t lose hope. | 别丧失希望 |
[10:26] | You’ll find another way to help Spence. | 你会找到新的方法来帮助斯宾思的 |
[10:28] | The police should be looking at Peri’s manager, Ben. | 警察应该调查下佩里的经纪人 本 |
[10:30] | He’s hiding something. | 他有所隐瞒 |
[10:32] | But why would Ben kill Peri? | 但是本为什么要杀了佩里呢 |
[10:35] | She made him a boatload of money. | 她可是为他赚了不少钱 |
[10:36] | He had nothing to gain. | 他杀了佩里也得不到什么 |
[10:39] | So the question is, whose life is better with Peri dead? | 所以问题是 佩里死了谁得到的好处更大 |
[10:44] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[10:48] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[10:50] | You’ve been working so hard. | 你工作真努力 |
[10:52] | I want to give you a little bonus. | 我要给你点小奖励 |
[10:54] | Buy yourself something pretty — | 给自己买点好东西 |
[10:56] | Not a shirt. | 上衣就算了 |
[10:59] | Miss Shannon, you got a lot of stuff today. | 香农小姐 您今天买了不少东西啊 |
[11:02] | So? | 所以呢 |
[11:03] | Well, isn’t Peri’s money supposed to be for Tucker? | 佩里的钱不应该留给塔科吗 |
[11:06] | Well, I needed some things — | 我需要买一些东西 |
[11:07] | proper attire for me to mourn the loss of my sister. | 一些合适的衣着来让我悼念我的妹妹 |
[11:11] | Like this? | 像这件 |
[11:14] | Zebra was Peri’s favorite. | 斑马是佩里的最爱 |
[11:27] | Well, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[11:29] | The furniture. | 家具 |
[11:31] | The drapes! | 还有窗帘 |
[11:33] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[11:34] | After breakfast, I took a stroll | 吃完早餐以后 我散了个步 |
[11:36] | down to this little boutique on Rodeo and… | 去了罗迪欧大道的精品店 然后… |
[11:41] | I bought you a whole new living room — | 我为你装饰了一个新的客厅 |
[11:42] | and also new sheets. | 还有新的床单 |
[11:44] | Did you put all of this on my credit card? | 这些你都是刷我的信用卡吗 |
[11:46] | Well, I’ll pay you back one day. | 我以后会还你的 |
[11:49] | You said you wanted me to be happy, | 你说你想让我开心 |
[11:51] | and changing all your furniture made me so happy. | 换了你所有的家具让我开心得不得了 |
[11:56] | I meant to treat yourself to a muffin, not a… | 我是让你去吃个松饼 不是… |
[12:00] | 19th-century Edwardian side chair upholstered in sable? | 用黑貂皮装饰的十九世纪爱德华式无扶手椅 |
[12:02] | Yeah, not that! | 对 不是这个 |
[12:04] | I liked my old furniture. | 我喜欢我的旧家具 |
[12:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:07] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:08] | All of this has to go back! | 这些统统都得退回去 |
[12:12] | Evelyn, it is time to accept reality. | 伊芙琳 是时候接受现实了 |
[12:15] | You don’t have any money. | 你已经身无分文了 |
[12:17] | That means you have to start fending for yourself. | 意思是你得开始自己养活自己了 |
[12:21] | That means get a job. | 也就是说你得去找份工作 |
[12:23] | That is quite possibly | 这可能是 |
[12:25] | the ugliest thing anyone has ever said to me. | 别人对我说过的最可怕的一句话 |
[12:27] | Tough! | 坚强点 |
[12:28] | Now give me back my credit card. | 把我的信用卡还给我 |
[12:31] | Evelyn. | 伊芙琳 |
[12:38] | Trust me, it’s for your own good. | 相信我 这是为了你好 |
[12:48] | Rosie. Good. | 罗西 很好 |
[12:51] | I’ve been wanting to talk to you about dinner tonight. | 我一直在等着跟你说晚餐的事情 |
[12:53] | I left it in the refrigerator, Mrs. Genevieve. | 我把晚餐放在冰箱里了 吉纳维芙太太 |
[12:55] | It’s ready whenever you want. | 你想什么时候吃都可以 |
[12:57] | You’ve misunderstood me, dear. | 你误会我了 亲爱的 |
[12:59] | I’m inviting you to join me for dinner. | 我想邀请你跟我一起吃晚餐 |
[13:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:04] | I’d like to get to know you better. | 我想多了解你一点 |
[13:06] | What’s Rosie been up to lately? | 罗西最近在干什么 |
[13:08] | Still trying to get Spence out of prison. | 还在努力把斯宾思救出来 |
[13:11] | Yes. Right. That. | 对哦 |
[13:13] | Actually, I’m on my way out to see him now. | 其实我现在正要去见他 |
[13:15] | But surely you have time for dinner? | 但你肯定有时间一起吃晚饭吧 |
[13:18] | I mean, Spence isn’t going anywhere. | 我是说斯宾思又不会去别的地方 |
[13:22] | No, he’s not, but I don’t want to miss visiting hours. | 的确不会 但我不想错过探监时间 |
[13:27] | Maybe we should have dinner tomorrow? | 不如我们明天再一起吃晚饭吧 |
[13:29] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[13:30] | I’ll make all the arrangements. | 我去安排一下 |
[13:32] | You won’t have to lift a finger. | 你什么都不用操心 |
[13:33] | – I don’t mind. – Nonsense. | -我不介意的 -说什么呢 |
[13:36] | That’s what friends are for. | 这是朋友该做的 |
[13:44] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[13:46] | What do you want to talk about, how you ruined my life? | 你想谈什么 你是如何毁掉我的生活吗 |
[13:48] | Or maybe skip that part and go right to you forgiving me. | 或者跳过这一段直接说你原谅我了 |
[13:52] | Danni, I know you’re mad about the showcase, | 丹妮 我知道你对预演的事很生气 |
[13:54] | but your mom is just looking out for you. | 但你妈妈只是想照顾你 |
[13:56] | Mami doesn’t understood me. | 妈妈根本不懂我 |
[13:58] | But out of all people, I thought you did. | 但我以为你会懂 |
[14:01] | I understand — more than you know. | 我懂 比你想象中的要懂 |
[14:04] | But I don’t want you to live my life. | 但我不想让你过着和我一样的生活 |
[14:06] | I want better for you. | 我希望你能过得更好 |
[14:08] | It’s all I ever wanted. | 这是我想要的一切 |
[14:12] | But now it’s never gonna happen. | 但现在已经不可能了 |
[14:16] | What if there was a way | 如果有办法 |
[14:17] | you could still sing in the showcase? | 能让你在预演中唱歌呢 |
[14:21] | You’re gonna stand up to mami for me? | 你准备告诉妈妈你挺我吗 |
[14:22] | No. God, no. | 不 天啊 当然不是 |
[14:24] | That woman scares the hell out of me. | 那女人把我吓死了 |
[14:26] | Then how are you gonna change her mind? | 那你打算怎么改变她的心意 |
[14:28] | How else? | 还能怎么办 |
[14:30] | We’re going to lie our asses off. | 我们要撒个弥天大谎 |
[14:38] | Spence, how did Peri get along with Shannon? | 斯宾思 佩里和香农的关系怎么样 |
[14:41] | Did they ever fight? | 她们争吵过吗 |
[14:43] | Yeah, yeah, of course they fought. They were sisters. | 当然了 她们是姐妹 |
[14:45] | I’m trying to figure out if Shannon could’ve killed Peri. | 我想查清楚会不会是香农杀了佩里 |
[14:49] | Shannon was always jealous. | 香农一直很嫉妒 |
[14:50] | She wanted to be an actress, too, | 她也想成为演员 |
[14:52] | but she was always living in Peri’s shadow. | 但她一直活在佩里的阴影之中 |
[14:54] | Did you ever see Shannon get violent? | 你见过香农动手的样子吗 |
[14:56] | You know, I — if I had all the answers, I wouldn’t be in here. | 如果我知道所有的答案 我也不会在这里了 |
[14:59] | What is the matter with you? | 你怎么回事啊 |
[15:01] | I’m sorry. It just… | 对不起 只是… |
[15:03] | This place is really getting to me. | 这地方对我影响很大 |
[15:05] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[15:06] | There’s this inmate who keeps watching me. | 有个狱友一直盯着我 |
[15:08] | His name is “Kill face.” | 他叫杀戮脸 |
[15:09] | Kill face? Why do they call him kill face? | 杀戮脸 他们为什么叫他杀戮脸 |
[15:12] | ‘Cause he has the word “Kill” Tattooed on his face. | 因为他脸上纹着”杀戮” |
[15:16] | That sounds painful. | 听上去就很痛 |
[15:18] | I must’ve wandered into his turf or something, | 我肯定是不小心溜达到了他的地盘 |
[15:20] | and now he wants to shiv me… | 现在他想做了我… |
[15:22] | Or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[15:23] | What could be worse? | 还能糟到哪里去 |
[15:24] | Rosie, come on. | 罗西 你看看 |
[15:26] | I may be 50, but I am very, very handsome. | 虽然我五十岁了 但我还是非常非常帅 |
[15:30] | And look at these guys. | 看看这些家伙 |
[15:32] | I’m the Megan Fox of this prison. | 我简直是这座监狱中的梅根·福克斯[女演员] |
[15:37] | Thanks for inviting me out. | 谢谢你请我出来吃饭 |
[15:39] | I assume you heard about me and Kyle. | 我想你应该听说我和凯尔的事了 |
[15:41] | Yeah. Did he give you the candle? | 是的 他给你蜡烛了吗 |
[15:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:45] | – What’s up with that? – I don’t know. | -那到底是怎么一回事 -我不知道 |
[15:47] | I told him it’s bizarre to give a breakup gift. | 我跟他说过送分手礼物很奇怪 |
[15:49] | He acted like we’d already broken up. | 他好像我们已经分手了一样 |
[15:52] | Well, i-it’s just Kyle being Kyle. | 凯尔就是这个样子 |
[15:55] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:57] | He’s your son. I’m putting you in a terrible position. | 他是你的儿子 我这样让你也十分难办 |
[15:59] | Stop! You and I are friends. | 别这样 你和我是朋友 |
[16:02] | At least I hope we still are. | 至少我希望我们还是朋友 |
[16:05] | And as your friend, I need to point out | 作为你的朋友 我得告诉你 |
[16:07] | that there are lots of other fish in this room — | 这儿还有很多大鱼 |
[16:10] | Eligible fish. | 更鲜美的大鱼 |
[16:12] | Oh, I don’t think I’m ready to go fishing | 我觉得我今天刚刚被甩 |
[16:14] | the same day I got dumped. | 还没做好钓鱼的准备 |
[16:16] | And I know the perfect one. | 我刚好认识一个完美的人选 |
[16:18] | Are you even listening to me? | 你在听我说话吗 |
[16:19] | He’s recently separated, highly entertaining, | 他最近刚分手 特别幽默 |
[16:23] | has a bajillion dollars… | 资产根本数不清… |
[16:26] | And he’s coming this way. | 他正在往这边来 |
[16:33] | Just excuse me one… | 不好意思… |
[16:35] | Oh. Ooh, I’m s– I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:36] | I’m just gonna go this way. Sorry. | 我走这边吧 抱歉 |
[16:42] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[16:42] | Um…I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:45] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:47] | Adrian Powell, have you ever met my dear friend Zoila? | 艾德里安·鲍威尔 你认识我的朋友佐拉吗 |
[16:52] | – Actually… – No. | -其实… -不认识 |
[16:55] | No? | 不认识 |
[16:56] | I would definitely remember meeting | 要是见过你这么迷人的女士 |
[16:58] | someone as enchanting as you. | 我肯定会有印象 |
[17:04] | Ooh, Marisol! Look at the ritzy new furniture! | 玛莉索 看看这些豪华的新家具 |
[17:08] | Yeah. Don’t get used to it. | 别习惯了 |
[17:10] | It’s all going back. | 这都要还回去的 |
[17:11] | Well, I think it’s much better. | 我觉得好多了 |
[17:13] | I didn’t like your ratty old stuff at all. | 我一点都不喜欢你原来的那些旧破烂 |
[17:15] | See, Marisol? | 你看 玛莉索 |
[17:16] | These new pieces are a major step up. | 这些新家具是大进步 |
[17:22] | Sorry, is this a private maid meeting, | 抱歉 这是私人女佣会吗 |
[17:24] | or can anyone join in? | 还是说谁都能参加 |
[17:25] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[17:27] | Weird, but fine. | 很奇怪 但是没关系 |
[17:30] | So…What’s the hot gossip in your world? | 那么…你们最近有什么热乎的八卦吗 |
[17:34] | Any maid sleeping with their owner? | 有女佣和主人上床了吗 |
[17:36] | – Their owner? – Homeowner. Was that not clear? | -主人 -雇主 这还不清楚吗 |
[17:39] | So, Rosie, how is Spence holding up in prison? | 罗西 斯宾思在监狱里还好吗 |
[17:43] | Yes. Dish. | 是啊 快说 |
[17:45] | Spence says there’s an inmate that wants to kill him — | 斯宾思说有一个狱友想杀了他 |
[17:48] | or maybe kiss him, but probably kill. | 也可能是要亲他 但我估计是想杀他 |
[17:51] | You must be so worried. | 你一定很担心 |
[17:52] | Oh! Rosie, I feel for you. | 罗西 我真同情你 |
[17:55] | Actually, I feel for all of you. | 事实上 我同情你们 |
[17:57] | I don’t know if you’ve heard, but I’m poor now, too, | 我不知道你听说了没有 但我现在也是穷人 |
[18:00] | and being poor is horrible! | 身为穷人太可怕了 |
[18:02] | Am I right, Chicas? | 没错吧 姑娘们 |
[18:05] | – Evelyn, can you give me a hand in the kitchen? – Absolutely. | -伊芙琳你能去厨房帮我搭把手吗 -当然 |
[18:09] | Don’t talk about me while I’m gone. | 别背着我说我坏话哟 |
[18:13] | Before they get back, | 趁他们还没回来 |
[18:14] | I have to tell you a secret only Carmen knows. | 我要告诉你一个只有卡门知道的秘密 |
[18:17] | You’re pretending to be rich to your neighbors, | 你在你的邻居面前假装是有钱人 |
[18:18] | you go to fancy parties, and you wear pantsuits. | 开奢华派对 穿裤套装 |
[18:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:24] | I got a big mouth. You should’ve known better. | 我是个大嘴巴 你就不该让我保守秘密 |
[18:26] | Well, I went to a dinner last night, and… | 昨晚我去参加了一个晚宴… |
[18:30] | Adrian Powell saw me. | 艾德里安·鲍威尔看见我了 |
[18:32] | I knew you were gonna get busted. | 我就知道你会被人揭穿的 |
[18:33] | Nope. He didn’t recognize me. Can you believe that? | 不 他没认出我 你们相信吗 |
[18:37] | He’s been to Genevieve’s a thousand times, | 他去过吉纳维芙家那么多次 |
[18:39] | but I was just the maid, | 但我只是女佣 |
[18:40] | so I guess that racist little troll | 我猜那个种族歧视的小矮人 |
[18:42] | never even noticed me. | 都没注意过我 |
[18:43] | I was Spence’s maid, and he noticed me. | 我曾是斯宾思的女佣 他就注意过我 |
[18:46] | Maybe you should try wearing more mascara. | 或许你该多涂些睫毛膏 |
[18:49] | And a little lip gloss wouldn’t kill you. | 涂点唇彩又没有坏处 |
[18:54] | I don’t know why you asked me to help get coffee. | 我不懂你为什么要我帮你准备咖啡 |
[18:57] | You have three perfectly good maids | 你家的客厅里坐着三个女佣 |
[18:59] | sitting in your living room. | 正适合做这个工作 |
[19:00] | Yes, you seem to be making yourself | 是的 你和我朋友在一起的时候 |
[19:02] | right at home with my friends. | 好像在自己家里一样自在 |
[19:03] | Soon I’ll be eating chimichangas | 我很快就会开始吃墨西哥炸饼卷 |
[19:05] | and rolling my r’s. | 发大舌音了 |
[19:08] | Have you got a job yet? | 你找到工作了吗 |
[19:10] | Marisol, I’m starting to suspect you want me out of your house. | 玛莉索 我开始怀疑你不想让我住你家 |
[19:13] | I do. Have I been too subtle? | 是的 我太委婉了吗 |
[19:15] | Look, I don’t enjoy living in your little tenement, either, | 听着 我也不喜欢住在你的小房子里 |
[19:17] | But I don’t think a job is the answer. | 但我不觉得找工作是解决的方法 |
[19:20] | Well, how do you know if you’ve never had one? | 你从没工作过 又怎么知道 |
[19:24] | Why don’t you call my friend Andrea? | 你不如给我的朋友安德莉亚打个电话吧 |
[19:26] | She’s a career counselor, | 她是个职业顾问 |
[19:28] | and she can help you decide where to get started. | 能帮你决定该从何开始 |
[19:32] | Thank you for the suggestion. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[19:33] | Not a suggestion. | 这不是建议 |
[19:47] | Westmore. | 韦斯特莫 |
[19:50] | Oh, hey, Kill face. | 你好 杀戮脸 |
[19:53] | That’s not my name. | 我不叫这个 |
[19:55] | Really? Oh, I just assumed, | 是嘛 我还以为是呢 |
[19:57] | you know, ’cause other people call you that, | 毕竟别人都这么叫你 |
[19:59] | plus you got that tattoo, | 再加上你那个刺青 |
[20:00] | which is nice, by the way. | 顺便说一下 刺青挺好看的 |
[20:04] | Say, you got great teeth. | 你的牙齿很不错 |
[20:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:08] | What a terrifying compliment. | 这个恭维好吓人 |
[20:11] | Nice and white. | 整齐洁白 |
[20:13] | Smile for me, Westmore. | 给爷笑一个 韦斯特莫 |
[20:16] | Prisoners, separate. | 犯人们 分开 |
[20:19] | Well, you heard the man. | 你听到他说的了 |
[20:23] | See you later. | 过会儿见 |
[20:24] | Yes. | 是 |
[20:26] | You will. | 你会的 |
[20:36] | Carmen, the showcase is in two hours. | 卡门 两个小时候预演就开始了 |
[20:38] | What are we gonna do about mami? | 我们要怎么骗妈妈 |
[20:40] | Relax. I’m taking her on a private bus tour, | 放心 我带她去坐私人大巴旅游 |
[20:42] | and I paid the driver to “run out of gas” | 我付钱让司机假装没油 |
[20:44] | so she’ll miss the flight. | 她就会错过航班了 |
[20:45] | – Y Pracata. I’ll get to do the showcase. – Yes. | -太棒了 那我就可以去预演了 -没错 |
[20:49] | Daniela. | 丹妮亚拉 |
[20:50] | Go get your suitcase. | 去拿你的箱子 |
[20:52] | We’re going to the airport. | 我们去机场 |
[20:54] | But the flight’s not till tonight. | 可是飞机是今晚才飞 |
[20:55] | Yeah, Josefina. | 是啊 约瑟芬娜 |
[20:56] | I booked us a tour of movie star homes, | 我为我们预定了影星宅邸之旅 |
[20:58] | and we’re gonna go see George Clooney’s house. | 我们还要去看乔治·克鲁尼的房子呢 |
[21:00] | George Clooney? What do I care about George Clooney? | 乔治·克鲁尼 乔治·克鲁尼关我什么事 |
[21:03] | What about Channing Tatum? | 那查宁·塔图姆呢 |
[21:05] | – Who? – You know. | -谁 -你知道的 |
[21:06] | “Magic Mike.” | 演《魔力麦克》的 |
[21:11] | Try David Hasselhoff. | 试试大卫·哈塞尔霍夫 |
[21:12] | Really? David Hasselhoff? | 真的 大卫·哈塞尔霍夫 |
[21:13] | Oh, my god, I love him. | 天哪 我好喜欢他 |
[21:15] | Is he on the tour? | 也可以参观他的房子吗 |
[21:18] | And I heard the talking car lives with him, too. You in? | 我听说会说话的车和他住在一起 你来吗 |
[21:21] | No. I don’t want us to get stuck in traffic. | 不 我不想被堵在路上 |
[21:24] | Daniela, apurate. | 丹妮亚拉 快点 |
[21:25] | The taxi will be here any minute. | 计程车随时都会来 |
[21:27] | Do something. | 做点什么 |
[21:28] | Josefina! | 约瑟芬娜 |
[21:29] | Actually, the front door is over here. | 事实上 大门在这边 |
[21:31] | – It is? – I know. | -是吗 -我知道 |
[21:33] | With all the construction going on, I get all confused, too. | 我们这里各种施工 我也会糊涂的 |
[21:38] | After you. | 你先走 |
[21:40] | This doesn’t look like the — | 这不像… |
[21:42] | – What are you doing?! – Plan “B.” | -你在做什么 -B计划 |
[21:43] | Quick, get the chair. | 快点 拿椅子来 |
[21:44] | Carmen! The door won’t open! | 卡门 这门开不了 |
[21:47] | Oh, my god, she’s gonna kill us. | 天啊 她会杀了我们 |
[21:48] | Do you want to go to the showcase or not? | 你还想不想去预演了 |
[21:51] | Mami, the door’s stuck. | 妈妈 门卡住了 |
[21:52] | We’re gonna go get some help. | 我们要找点人帮忙 |
[21:54] | Yeah, we’re gonna be back really soon. | 是的 我们很快就回来 |
[21:57] | Daniela. | 丹妮亚拉 |
[21:58] | Carmen? | 卡门 |
[22:03] | Hey, Jesse. | 杰西 |
[22:05] | Could you take Tucker to the park? | 你能带塔科去公园吗 |
[22:06] | He loves to feed the duckies. | 他喜欢去喂鸭子 |
[22:08] | Why don’t you take him? | 你为什么不带他去 |
[22:09] | Tucker wants you. | 塔科想让你带他去 |
[22:11] | I think he really looks up to you. | 我觉得他很敬重你 |
[22:12] | You just want the house to yourself | 其实你只是想在香农回来之前 |
[22:14] | so you can snoop around before Shannon gets home. | 一个人在家里 好四处搜查一下 |
[22:16] | That too. Thanks, Jesse. | 是的 谢了 杰西 |
[22:18] | Let’s go to the park! | 我们去公园啦 |
[22:19] | Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! | 嘎 嘎 嘎 嘎 嘎 |
[22:21] | He just ate a bunch of sugar, so he’s got lots of energy. | 他刚吃了很多糖 所以很有精力 |
[22:24] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[22:26] | Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! Quack! | 嘎 嘎 嘎 嘎 嘎 |
[22:59] | Treated myself to a little shopping spree. | 我去疯狂购物了一把 |
[23:02] | Well, maybe don’t go overboard with the spending right now. | 现在最好不要花太多的钱 |
[23:06] | Oh, come on, Ben. | 拜托 本 |
[23:08] | I’m just having a little fun. | 我只是想开心一下 |
[23:11] | Your sister just died. It looks suspicious. | 你妹妹刚死 这样会让别人怀疑的 |
[23:14] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:16] | You’re always right. | 你向来都是对的 |
[23:18] | I’ve been bad. | 我做错事了 |
[23:20] | I guess I should be punished? | 是不是应该惩罚我一下 |
[23:22] | Well, that can be arranged. | 这个可以有 |
[23:52] | I hope you don’t mind my dropping by. | 希望你不介意我来这 |
[23:54] | I just wanted to see how you’re doing since Evelyn left. | 我只是想看看伊芙琳离开后你怎么样 |
[23:57] | Oh, I’m not worried about Evelyn. | 我并不担心伊芙琳 |
[23:58] | She’ll come back sooner or later. | 她早晚会回来的 |
[24:00] | But sooner better than later, right? | 但早总比晚好 对吧 |
[24:02] | For you, I mean. | 我是说对你 |
[24:05] | Oh, she’s staying with you. | 她现在住在你那了 |
[24:07] | Marisol, this is delightful. | 玛莉索 这太好了 |
[24:09] | Delightful? Why? | 好 有什么好的 |
[24:10] | She’s hit rock bottom. | 说明她已经惨到家了 |
[24:12] | Tell me something. | 跟我说说 |
[24:13] | Is she sleeping on a pull-out sofa? | 她是不是睡在折叠沙发上 |
[24:15] | A blow-up mattress, a cot? | 或者充气气垫 折叠床 |
[24:17] | Why does everyone think my place is so crappy? | 为什么大家都觉得我家很破呢 |
[24:19] | Point is, I’m winning. | 关键是 我赢了 |
[24:21] | It’s not a game. | 这不是比赛 |
[24:22] | Evelyn is really suffering. | 伊芙琳真的很惨 |
[24:25] | At least grant her access to her money. | 至少让她有钱花吧 |
[24:27] | Never. That’s my leverage. | 绝不行 这是我的筹码 |
[24:29] | You’re just making her resent you. | 你这是让她恨你 |
[24:31] | Resentment, rage, despair — | 怨恨 愤怒 绝望 |
[24:32] | It’s all part of demolishing her spirit into a fine dust. | 这些都会摧毁她的意志 |
[24:36] | But I thought you wanted her back. | 可是我以为你是希望她回来的 |
[24:38] | I do. But first she needs to learn a little lesson. | 是的 可是她得先接受点教训 |
[24:43] | So this never happens again. | 这样以后才不会再发生这种事 |
[24:47] | Maybe instead of punishing her, | 或许你不但不应该惩罚她 |
[24:49] | you should be wondering why she left you in the first place. | 反而应该想想她当初为什么要离开你 |
[24:54] | Give her a kiss for me. | 替我向她问好 |
[24:56] | You’re an ass. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[24:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:04] | Is anybody out there? | 外面有人吗 |
[25:10] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:11] | Esa bruja descarada me encerre aqui y se escapo con mi hija! | 那个厚颜无耻的巫婆把我反锁在这 跟我女儿跑了 |
[25:14] | Ahora voy a perder mi vuelo! | 我要赶不上飞机了 |
[25:16] | La voy a matar! | 我要杀人了 |
[25:19] | Oh, well, that explains it. | 怪不得呢 |
[25:23] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[25:24] | Yes! Do it! | 太棒了 继续 |
[25:26] | Ben! | 本 |
[25:27] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[25:35] | Oh, I really needed that. | 我真的太需要了 |
[25:37] | Wow, you got a little carried away. | 你都有点失控了 |
[25:40] | Are you sure nobody’s home? | 你确定家里没人吗 |
[25:42] | Relax. | 放心 |
[25:43] | Tucker’s still at the park with Rosie. | 塔科跟罗西去公园了 |
[25:46] | Oh, Rosie. How’s she working out? | 罗西 她怎么样了 |
[25:49] | Great. I mean, | 很好 |
[25:50] | She’s dumb as a doorknob, but the kid loves her. | 她蠢得像木头一样 不过那孩子很喜欢她 |
[25:54] | And you’re keeping an eye on her, right? | 你还在看着她 是吧 |
[25:55] | She’s not asking questions about Spence? | 她没有问关于斯宾思的事吗 |
[25:59] | She doesn’t have a clue. | 她没有线索 |
[26:01] | And she doesn’t know anything about the circle? | 她也不知道圈子的事吧 |
[26:03] | You worry too much. | 你担心的太多了 |
[26:10] | Is that a phone? | 是手机响吗 |
[26:15] | Maybe it was mine. | 可能是我的 |
[26:17] | I got to get out of here anyway. | 反正我也该走了 |
[26:19] | I’m late for a meeting. | 我开会要迟到了 |
[26:21] | Well, that’s too bad. | 太不幸了 |
[26:24] | I’m ready for round two. | 我还准备来第二次呢 |
[26:33] | Rosie, it’s Genevieve again. | 罗西 还是吉纳维芙 |
[26:37] | I thought we had dinner plans. | 我们不是要一起吃晚饭吗 |
[26:38] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[26:40] | Call me, please. | 请给我回电话 |
[26:47] | Play something happy. | 演奏点欢快的曲子 |
[26:48] | No, that won’t be necessary. | 算了 不用了 |
[26:51] | I’ve been stood up. | 我被放鸽子了 |
[26:53] | Who would stand up a beautiful woman like you? | 谁会放你这么漂亮女人的鸽子呢 |
[26:56] | I know, it’s shocking. | 是吧 太令人震惊了 |
[26:58] | This whole dinner was for my maid. | 这顿晚餐是为我的女佣准备的 |
[27:00] | I was trying to make her my friend. | 我是想跟她交朋友 |
[27:03] | Only now the funny thing is I feel lonelier than ever. | 可笑的是 我现在觉得更加孤独了 |
[27:07] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[27:09] | A man. | 一个男人 |
[27:11] | Yes, I do. | 是的 没错 |
[27:13] | And I know just the one to call. | 而且我知道该找谁 |
[27:24] | Josefina. You’re — you’re here. | 约瑟芬娜 你 你来这了 |
[27:27] | You tricked me. | 你耍了我 |
[27:29] | You locked me in that horrible little room. | 你把我锁在那个可怕的小房间里 |
[27:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:31] | Danni begged me to let her sing, and I couldn’t say no. | 丹妮求我让她来唱歌 我没法拒绝 |
[27:34] | Look, we’re here now, so just — | 我们已经来这了 那就 |
[27:36] | Just let her perform. | 就让她唱吧 |
[27:38] | After what you two did to me? | 在你们两个这样对我之后 |
[27:40] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[27:42] | I’ve done a ton of these showcases. | 我参加过很多次这种表演 |
[27:43] | Nothing ever comes of them. It’s very discouraging. | 没有什么好处的 很让人丧气 |
[27:47] | You’re trying to trick me again. | 你又想骗我 |
[27:50] | Unfortunately, I’m not. | 很不幸 我并没有 |
[27:52] | She’s gonna sing her heart out, and when nobody cares, | 她会唱出自己的心声 没有人在乎 |
[27:55] | she’s gonna be on the next flight back home. | 她就会坐下班飞机回家 |
[27:57] | Just let her have her moment. | 就让她风光一下吧 |
[28:08] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[28:09] | My name is Daniela Mercado, | 我叫丹妮亚拉·梅尔卡多 |
[28:11] | And this is my first showcase, so… | 这是我第一次预演 所以 |
[28:13] | Here it goes. | 我开始唱了 |
[29:01] | – What’s wrong with you? – Nothing. | -你怎么了 -没事 |
[29:21] | It was a shame you left the club in such a hurry the other day. | 那天你匆匆离开俱乐部真是遗憾 |
[29:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:26] | Migraine. | 偏头痛 |
[29:27] | Came on quick. | 来得快 |
[29:28] | Remember Adrian? | 记得艾德里安吗 |
[29:30] | I think you and he would be an excellent match. | 我觉得你俩肯定是绝配 |
[29:33] | I think it’s coming back. | 我又开始头痛了 |
[29:35] | What’s wrong with Adrian? | 艾德里安怎么了 |
[29:36] | – You don’t even know him. – I know his type, | -你都不认识他 -我了解他这类人 |
[29:38] | and there is no way I would ever date adrian powell. | 我绝不会跟艾德里安·鲍威尔约会 |
[29:42] | So sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[29:44] | Blame it on the imbeciles in this city | 要怨就怨城市里的低能人 |
[29:46] | who can’t make a left turn. | 连左转向都不会 |
[29:49] | Adrian, you’ve met my friend Zoila. | 艾德里安 你见过我朋友佐拉 |
[29:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[29:53] | But did I get the date wrong? | 但是我把约会的伴儿记错了吗 |
[29:55] | I thought you and I were dining tonight. | 我以为是我们两个吃晚饭 |
[29:57] | Oh, rats. I must’ve double booked. | 该死 我肯定是约了两边 |
[29:59] | Well, no worries. | 别担心 |
[30:00] | You know, I’m suddenly not feeling well. | 我突然感觉不舒服 |
[30:03] | A migraine. | 偏头痛 |
[30:05] | But why don’t you two have dinner anyway? | 何不你们两人吃呢 |
[30:07] | As great as that sounds, | 虽然这听起来很妙 |
[30:09] | I came in the car with you, so — | 但我和你坐一辆车来的 所以 |
[30:10] | Oh, well, Adrian will drive you home, | 艾德里安会送你回去的 |
[30:13] | and dinner’s on me. | 晚饭我请 |
[30:14] | I feel just terrible about this. | 我对此真是太抱歉 |
[30:20] | Well, that had all of the subtlety of a Kardashian wedding. | 简直和卡戴珊家族的婚礼一样微妙 |
[30:24] | If you want to call it a night, that is fine by me. | 如果你想结束 我也没意见 |
[30:27] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[30:28] | As long as Frances is picking up the tab, | 只要是弗朗西丝花钱 |
[30:31] | we may as well enjoy it. Excuse me. | 我们干脆享受一番好了 打扰一下 |
[30:34] | Yes, could I get a glass of the ’98 Lafitte Rothschild Bordeaux? | 能上一杯98年的拉菲尔酒庄波尔多葡萄酒吗 |
[30:37] | Make it a bottle. | 上一瓶吧 |
[30:42] | Let me ask you something, are you happy doing this job? | 我问你件事 做这份工作你开心吗 |
[30:46] | We all have to work. | 我们都得工作 |
[30:47] | Do we, though? | 真的要这样吗 |
[30:49] | See, I’m supposed to be looking for a job, | 我本该找份工作的 |
[30:52] | but I don’t know the first thing about them. | 但我不知道从何开始 |
[30:54] | What does someone in your position make? | 你这个职位能赚多少啊 |
[30:56] | A million a year? Less? | 一百万一年 再少点 |
[30:58] | your total is $6,836.16. | 总共6836.16块 |
[31:03] | Ooh, something must’ve been on sale. | 有东西打折了啊 |
[31:05] | Put it on this. | 用这个刷 |
[31:06] | Great. | 很好 |
[31:09] | You’re Marisol Suarez? | 你是玛莉索·苏亚雷斯吗 |
[31:12] | Si! | 没错 |
[31:13] | May I see your license, please? | 我能看下您的证件吗 |
[31:16] | Okay, I’m not actually Marisol, but she’s a dear friend. | 好吧 我不是玛莉索 是她闺蜜 |
[31:19] | She’d be fine if she knew I was using it. | 如果她知道我在用也没事的 |
[31:21] | “If she knew”? | “如果她知道” |
[31:23] | I’m gonna have to keep this card, ma’am. | 我必须没收这张卡 女士 |
[31:24] | You can’t do that. Give it to me. | 你不能这样 还给我 |
[31:26] | Do not touch me. | 别碰我 |
[31:27] | Really? Or what? | 真的吗 不然呢 |
[31:30] | Not how I expected that to go. | 不是我预料到的方式 |
[31:37] | It’s been a long time since I’ve been on a first date. | 距离我第一次约会已经有很长时间了 |
[31:39] | I forgot how awkward it is to make small talk | 我都忘了和陌生人找话题 |
[31:41] | with a complete stranger. | 是多么尴尬的事 |
[31:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好么 |
[31:46] | I’m just having a hard time swallowing this. | 我只是咽这口有点困难 |
[31:50] | Good evening, Carlos. | 晚上好 卡洛斯 |
[31:51] | Could I trouble you for some oysters rockefeller to start? | 我能点洛克裴勒烤牡蛎做前菜吗 |
[31:54] | Of course. But I’m Santiago. | 没问题 不过我叫圣地亚哥 |
[31:57] | Honest mistake. | 无心之失 |
[31:59] | Don’t do anything repulsive to my oysters. | 不要报复我的牡蛎 |
[32:05] | What? | 怎么 |
[32:06] | You think all Latinos look alike. | 你觉得所有拉美人都一个样 |
[32:08] | No, I think Carlos and San diego look alike. | 不 我是觉得卡洛斯和圣地亚哥长得像 |
[32:11] | Because they’re both brown? | 因为他们都是棕肤色 |
[32:13] | No, because they’re both waiters. | 不 因为他们都是服务员 |
[32:15] | I’m not a racist. I’m a classist. | 我不是种族主义 我是阶级主义 |
[32:18] | That’s just as bad. | 一样坏 |
[32:20] | God, what is it like to go through life | 天啊 在生活中觉得所有人 |
[32:21] | thinking whole groups of people are below you? | 都在你之下是怎样一种体验 |
[32:24] | You can’t even be bothered to remember | 你甚至懒得记 |
[32:26] | something as simple as what they look like. | 他们的长相这样简单的东西 |
[32:29] | You know what you are? | 你知道你是什么人吗 |
[32:31] | An idiot. | 白痴 |
[32:32] | You remind me of my wife. | 你让我想起了我妻子 |
[32:35] | You seem to be choking a lot. | 你似乎总是噎着 |
[32:36] | Perhaps you should have that checked. | 或许你该去医院看看 |
[32:38] | I am nothing like Evelyn. | 我和伊芙琳完全不一样 |
[32:41] | You know my wife? | 你认识我妻子 |
[32:43] | Only by reputation. | 只是听过大名 |
[32:44] | Excuse me, Santiago. I’m sorry. | 打扰 圣地亚哥 很抱歉 |
[32:46] | Can we speed this along and order, please? Thank you. | 我们能加速点餐吗 谢谢 |
[32:49] | I’m Carlos. That’s Santiago. | 我是卡洛斯 他才是圣地亚哥 |
[32:53] | It happens all the time. | 这种事经常发生 |
[33:04] | Mrs. Genevieve, I am so, so sorry. | 吉纳维芙太太 真的很抱歉 |
[33:08] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[33:10] | Clearly my dinner invitation meant nothing to you. | 很明显我的晚餐邀请对你无足轻重 |
[33:13] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[33:13] | I wanted to be here, but I got stuck under a bed. | 我想来的 但被困在一张床下了 |
[33:16] | And I couldn’t leave because these two people came in | 我没法离开 因为有两个人进来 |
[33:18] | and started having sex right on top of me. | 开始在我头顶上做爱 |
[33:21] | You don’t have to lie, Rosie. | 你没必要撒谎 罗西 |
[33:23] | If you didn’t want to be my friend, you just had to say so. | 你要是不想做我朋友 直接说就好 |
[33:26] | Mrs. Genevieve, I do want to be your friend very much. | 吉纳维芙太太 我非常想成为您的朋友 |
[33:30] | Well, I’m sorry. | 那我很抱歉 |
[33:31] | That position has already been filled. | 这个位置已经被人占了 |
[33:34] | Genevieve, come dance with me. | 吉纳维芙 来与我共舞吧 |
[33:37] | Who’s that? | 这是谁 |
[33:38] | Fabian, my hairdresser. | 费边 我的美发师 |
[33:40] | I prefer hair magician. | 我更喜欢被称作秀发魔法师 |
[33:43] | He’s fabulous, funny, fierce, ferocious, | 他迷人 有趣 猛烈 狂野 |
[33:46] | and officially my new best friend. | 已正式成为我最好的朋友 |
[33:56] | Sorry to postpone our meeting, Cece, | 很抱歉推迟我们的见面 茜茜 |
[33:58] | but I have a friend who needed my help. | 但我得去帮一个朋友 |
[34:01] | Yes, she is… | 是的 |
[34:02] | very, very sick. | 她病得非常严重 |
[34:05] | Thank you for understanding. | 谢谢理解 |
[34:07] | I am so sorry, Marisol. | 我非常抱歉 玛莉索 |
[34:09] | I know this is a terrible inconvenience. | 我给你添了大麻烦 |
[34:11] | Well, I suppose Cece Sheffield | 我想茜茜·谢菲尔德 |
[34:14] | and her very lucrative account will have to wait. | 和她非常充盈的小金库只能等着了 |
[34:18] | Let’s just get you out of here. | 我们先把你弄出去 |
[34:21] | Says you only had $2.07 on you at the time of your arrest. | 你被捕时说身上只有两块七分 |
[34:24] | – That correct? – Shut up. | -是这样吗 -闭嘴 |
[34:26] | I am so humiliated. | 太丢脸了 |
[34:29] | I’m penniless, barefoot, | 我身无分文 光着脚 |
[34:33] | and I just befriended a prostitute | 刚刚交了个妓女朋友 |
[34:34] | who undoubtedly has more money than me. | 毫无疑问 她钱都比我多 |
[34:37] | Stay strong, Coco. | 要坚强 蔻蔻 |
[34:40] | This will all turn out okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[34:41] | No! Adrian was right. | 不 艾德里安说得对 |
[34:43] | He said my life would be terrible without him, | 他说 没有他我的人生将糟糕透顶 |
[34:45] | and it is. | 他说对了 |
[34:45] | I have to go back. | 我得回去 |
[34:47] | Absolutely not. | 千万不要 |
[34:48] | I won’t allow you to go back to that man. | 我绝不允许你回到那个男人身边 |
[34:50] | You deserve better. | 你值得更好的 |
[34:51] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[34:53] | We will figure something out. | 我们会找到出路的 |
[34:56] | You’ll take care of me now? | 你来照顾我吗 |
[34:59] | We will figure something out. | 我们会找到出路的 |
[35:05] | Hey! How was your showcase? | 你的预演怎么样 |
[35:09] | Not that I’m complaining, but what are you doing? | 我不是在抱怨 但是你在做什么 |
[35:12] | This is how I say goodbye. | 这是我告别的方式 |
[35:14] | Goodbye? | 告别 |
[35:15] | I’m going back to San Juan tomorrow. | 明天我就要回圣胡安了 |
[35:19] | Whoa, what’s going on? Did your showcase go badly? | 怎么了 你的预演搞砸了吗 |
[35:22] | No, I was amazing. | 不 预演非常棒 |
[35:24] | But nobody cared. | 但没人关注到 |
[35:25] | No agents or producers. | 没有经纪人 也没有制作人 |
[35:27] | My mom is right. | 我妈说得对 |
[35:29] | It’s just never gonna happen for me. | 我永远不可能红起来 |
[35:31] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:32] | Wait, so that’s it? | 等等 就这样 |
[35:34] | You’re going home? | 你就这样回家 |
[35:35] | It’s what she wants. | 她想让我这样做 |
[35:37] | Danni, you’re an adult. | 丹妮 你是个成年人了 |
[35:38] | Who cares what your mom wants? | 还在意你妈妈怎么想吗 |
[35:40] | Okay, you obviously don’t have a bossy latina mother. | 你显然没有爱管教的拉美妈妈 |
[35:43] | Yeah, but I know that if you really want something, | 是没有 但我知道你要是真的渴望什么 |
[35:45] | you can’t just bail at the first setback. | 就不能一蹶不振 |
[35:49] | What does it matter to you? | 这跟你有什么关系 |
[35:51] | I know we agreed to keep things casual, | 我知道我们都同意保持随意的关系 |
[35:54] | but the truth is… | 但事实是… |
[35:57] | I don’t want you to go. | 我不想让你离开 |
[36:03] | Then maybe I will stay. | 也许我会留下 |
[36:06] | Great. | 太好了 |
[36:08] | But we can still have the goodbye sex, right? | 但我们还是可以打一场告别炮 对吧 |
[36:15] | Kill face. | 杀戮脸 |
[36:16] | Oh, god. You’re here. | 天呐 你来了 |
[36:18] | Listen, whatever I did, I’m sorry. | 听着 我对我做的事很抱歉 |
[36:20] | Shh! I’m not supposed to be in here after lights out. | 小声 熄灯后我就不该出现在这儿了 |
[36:24] | But I need you. | 但我需要你 |
[36:25] | No, no, you don’t need me. | 不不 你不需要我 |
[36:28] | Oh. Ju– we can… | 别 我们可以… |
[36:37] | Wait, what’s this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[36:38] | My script. | 我写的剧本 |
[36:40] | Me and the other guys are putting on a play. | 我和其他人要演个话剧 |
[36:42] | You’re gonna be the lead. | 你来做主演 |
[36:44] | You want me to act? | 你想让我表演 |
[36:45] | Weren’t you Dr. Lance on “Love affairs”? | 你不是《风流韵事》里的兰斯医生吗 |
[36:47] | I freakin’ loved that show. | 我爱死那部剧了 |
[36:50] | You’re a fan. | 你是个粉丝 |
[36:51] | We all are. You’re kind of a big deal. | 我们都是 你可是个大人物 |
[36:54] | It’s not every day we get a celebrity murderer in here. | 这里可不是每天都有明星凶手的 |
[36:57] | Alleged celebrity murderer. | 明星嫌疑犯 |
[37:00] | Yeah, and I allegedly stabbed that cop in the eye. | 是 我还是捅了警察眼睛的嫌疑犯呢 |
[37:07] | You know, you really didn’t have to walk me to the door. | 你真的不用把我送到门口 |
[37:10] | Well, despite what you might hear about me, | 虽然你可能听到了些我的往事 |
[37:12] | I’m a gentleman. | 但我仍是个绅士 |
[37:14] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[37:16] | I would like to do this again. | 我希望再约一次 |
[37:17] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[37:20] | You’re doing nothing to hide your revulsion towards me, | 你毫不掩饰对我的厌恶 |
[37:22] | but there is nothing in the world I enjoy so much… | 但在这世上没有比挑战 |
[37:26] | as a challenge. | 更让我享受的事情了 |
[37:35] | I knew those two would hit it off. | 我就知道他俩会合得来 |
[37:41] | Everyone’s living happily ever after. | 从此每个人都会过上幸福生活 |
[37:47] | So, Cece. | 茜茜 |
[37:50] | What do I need to do | 我要怎样做 |
[37:51] | to get one of my maids into your beautiful home? | 你才会让我的女佣进入你美丽的家呢 |
[37:54] | Honestly, I don’t much like having strangers in my house. | 说实话 我不大喜欢家里有陌生人 |
[37:56] | Yes, but these maids aren’t strangers. | 好吧 但这些女佣不是陌生人 |
[37:58] | They’re more like friends with feather dusters. | 更像是拿着鸡毛掸子的朋友 |
[38:02] | No offense, but I’m just not a maid person. | 无意冒犯 但我不喜欢请女佣 |
[38:04] | I only took this meeting to get you to stop calling. | 我跟你见面只是为了让你别打电话了 |
[38:07] | Hello, Cece. | 好啊 茜茜 |
[38:08] | Evelyn, what are you doing here? | 伊芙琳 你在这里干什么 |
[38:10] | Oh, I’m friends with Marisol. | 我是玛莉索的朋友 |
[38:12] | Now, when is the last time we saw each other? | 我们上次见面是什么时候 |
[38:13] | Your god-awful holiday party? | 你可怕的假日派对上吗 |
[38:15] | But look at you. | 但是瞧瞧你 |
[38:16] | Taking the bull by the horns and rectifying the problem. | 不畏艰险 纠正问题 |
[38:19] | Problem? Was there a problem? | 问题 有问题吗 |
[38:21] | Evelyn, maybe you could give us — | 伊芙琳 也许你可以让我们 |
[38:22] | Your house was downright filthy. | 你的房子太脏了 |
[38:23] | The powder room ran out of toilet paper, | 盥洗室的厕纸用完了 |
[38:25] | and the guests were playing tic-tac-toe | 客人们在你钢琴的灰尘上 |
[38:27] | in the dust on your piano. | 玩一字棋 |
[38:30] | Marisol, you’re sending me six candidates this afternoon, yes? | 玛莉索 今天下午派六个候选人过来好吗 |
[38:34] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[38:35] | See you at the club. | 俱乐部见 |
[38:41] | It never occurred to me | 我从来没想到 |
[38:42] | to insult the client to get their business. | 侮辱客户来做生意 |
[38:44] | Sometimes the only way to motivate the wealthy | 有时候唯一刺激富人的办法 |
[38:46] | is to embarrass them. | 就是让他们丢脸 |
[38:47] | So you did that intentionally? | 你是故意的吗 |
[38:50] | I just wanted to repay you for all I’ve put you through lately. | 我只是想报答你 最近我让你受了不少苦 |
[38:54] | Evelyn, I may regret this, but… | 伊芙琳 我也许会后悔 但是 |
[38:59] | how’d you like to come and work for me? | 你愿意来为我工作吗 |
[39:04] | Josefina. | 约瑟芬娜 |
[39:05] | Esperate. | 等等我 |
[39:06] | I’m re-booking our flight home. | 我在重新预订回家的航班 |
[39:09] | I think you should let Danni stay. | 我觉得你该让丹妮留下来 |
[39:11] | I thought you wanted her out of your hair. | 我还以为你想让她别烦你 |
[39:13] | That was before I heard her sing. | 那是在我听见她的歌声之前 |
[39:14] | She’s — she’s really talented. | 她真的很有天赋 |
[39:17] | You’re talented. | 你也很有天赋 |
[39:19] | She’s better than me. | 她比我更出色 |
[39:22] | And it nearly killed me to say that, so you know it’s true. | 我说这句话真是难受死了 所以你知道那是真的 |
[39:25] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[39:28] | If you think I’m gonna let Daniela stay, | 如果你觉得我会让丹妮亚拉留下 |
[39:30] | you’re crazier than I thought. | 那你比我以为的还要疯 |
[39:32] | Okay, I know you don’t understand, | 我知道你不理解 |
[39:34] | but danni’s an artist. | 但丹妮是个歌星 |
[39:36] | She’s never gonna be the person you want her to be. | 她不会成为你希望她成为的人 |
[39:41] | So, now you’re an expert on Daniela? | 现在你是丹妮亚拉的专家了吗 |
[39:44] | After knowing her, what, a month? | 你才认识她一个月 |
[39:46] | – Josefina — – No. | -约瑟芬娜 -不 |
[39:47] | Where were you when she was sick with the chicken pox | 她得水痘或者为男孩心碎时 |
[39:50] | or had her heart broken by a boy? | 你在哪里 |
[39:54] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[39:56] | So you don’t get to decide what Daniela does. | 所以你无权决定丹妮亚拉要做什么 |
[39:58] | You gave up that right years ago. | 多年前你就放弃了那一权利 |
[40:00] | Maybe, but you keep acting like I’m nobody to her, | 也许吧 但你一直表现得像是我是个陌生人 |
[40:03] | and that’s not true, ’cause I’m — | 那不是真的 因为我 |
[40:04] | Don’t you dare say it! | 你敢说 |
[40:06] | I’m her mother! Me! | 我才是她妈妈 我 |
[40:08] | And I gave birth to her! | 我生了她 |
[40:09] | What? | 什么 |
[40:12] | – Oh, my god. – Danni. | -天啊 -丹妮 |
[40:14] | Stay away from me, both of you! | 你俩都离我远点 |
[40:17] | Danni, please, please, don’t — danni. | 丹妮 请不要 丹妮 |
[40:27] | You know, I wasn’t sure at first, | 一开始我不确定 |
[40:28] | but I really think this pink makes my toes pop. | 但我真觉得这粉色让我的脚趾很有活力 |
[40:32] | Fabian, I’m having such a good time with you. | 费边 我跟你在一起过得好开心 |
[40:35] | You have brought a bit of sunshine back into my life, | 你为我的生活带来了一些阳光 |
[40:38] | and right when I need it most. | 就在我最需要的时候 |
[40:41] | You know, you should meet some of my friends. | 你该见见我的一些朋友 |
[40:43] | I think you’d really like them. | 我觉得你会很喜欢他们 |
[40:45] | Are they all as much fun as you? | 他们都和你一样风趣吗 |
[40:47] | Sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[40:48] | We’re all a part of this group | 我们是同一个团体的成员 |
[40:49] | where we get together and discuss things. | 我们会碰头讨论事情 |
[40:52] | Like a book club? | 像是读书俱乐部吗 |
[40:53] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[40:54] | You should read this. | 你该读读这个 |
[40:57] | It’s going to change your life. | 这会改变你的生活 |
[41:02] | Joynetics: Completing the circle. | 《乐趣学:完成圈子》 |
[41:05] | The circle? | 圈子 |
[41:07] | That’s what Shannon and Ben were talking about. | 香农和本说的就是这个 |
[41:09] | Do you know what it is? | 你知道那是什么吗 |
[41:11] | No, I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[41:13] | Did Peri ever talk about the circle? | 佩里提到过圈子吗 |
[41:17] | Is it 100 degrees in here? | 这里是不是有100度啊 |
[41:19] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[41:21] | You said everything was better with kill face. | 你说杀戮脸对你好些了 |
[41:23] | It is. | 是啊 |
[41:25] | Then why are you still so nervous and — and sweaty? | 那你为什么这么紧张 出了这么多汗 |
[41:29] | Spence? | 斯宾思 |
[41:31] | Hey. | 喂 |
[41:31] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[41:33] | Spence. | 斯宾思 |
[41:34] | Spence! | 斯宾思 |
[41:35] | Help! | 救命 |
[41:37] | Help! Somebody help him! | 救命啊 快来人救救他 |
[41:41] | Help! | 救命 |