时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[00:02] | I’ve been keeping Tucker away from it all. | 我一直在努力别让塔科牵涉到这一切 |
[00:03] | Does he know what happened to his mommy? | 他知道他妈妈出了什么事吗 |
[00:05] | He knows, but I don’t think he understands. | 他知道 但是我觉得他没法理解 |
[00:08] | Spence Westmore, you’re under arrest | 斯宾思·韦斯特莫 你因涉嫌 |
[00:09] | for the murder of Peri Westmore. | 谋杀佩里·韦斯特莫被捕了 |
[00:10] | If someone saw Spence, I can prove he’s innocent. | 如果有人看到斯宾思 我能证明他是无辜的 |
[00:13] | Oh, yeah, he was here. | 没错 他来过这 |
[00:14] | So he was here between 1:00 and 3:00 and not at home? | 所以他凌晨1点到3点的时候在这里 |
[00:17] | I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[00:18] | We need to find out who really killed Peri. | 我们需要查出杀死佩里的真凶 |
[00:20] | I have a witness. Her name is Cinnamon. | 我有个目击证人 她叫辛纳蒙 |
[00:23] | This case is closed. We’ve already got a confession. | 案子结束了 我们已经拿到了供词 |
[00:26] | I killed Peri. | 我杀了佩里 |
[00:28] | As long as I’m in this chair, she won’t leave me. | 只要我坐着这轮椅 她就不会离开我 |
[00:31] | Give it up. I know you can walk. | 少装了 我知道你可以走路 |
[00:33] | I’m leaving you. | 我要离开你了 |
[00:34] | Evelyn, we were meant to be together. | 伊芙琳 我们命中注定要在一起 |
[00:36] | I’m tired of it. I’m tired of you! | 我厌倦了 我厌倦你了 |
[00:38] | I’m Daniela! Your cousin Josefina’s daughter? | 我是丹妮亚拉 你姐姐约瑟芬娜的女儿 |
[00:41] | That girl’s your daughter? | 这女孩就是你的女儿 |
[00:42] | My cousin Josefina — She raised her as her own. | 我姐姐约瑟芬娜把她视如己出 |
[00:45] | So, she doesn’t even know she’s adopted? | 她甚至都不知道自己是被领养的 |
[00:46] | I’m gonna be working here as a maid! | 我要在这里当女佣了 |
[00:48] | – Name? – I’m a hot girl. | -名字 -我是靓妞 |
[00:50] | I can see that. | 我能看出来 |
[00:51] | Big fashion exec just bought this place. | 一个知名时尚品牌主管刚刚买下这里 |
[00:53] | She’s gonna be gone for six months. | 她六个月都不在 |
[00:55] | I was drinking and trying on the owner’s gowns. | 我一边喝酒 一边试屋主的礼服 |
[00:58] | This really cute guy came over and assumed I owned the house, | 这个可爱的男人来敲门 以为我是屋主 |
[01:00] | so I went with it. | 所以我就让他这么误解了 |
[01:02] | Kyle, is that you? | 凯尔 是你吗 |
[01:04] | You didn’t mention your mother was visiting. | 你没说过你母亲来看你呢 |
[01:06] | Oh, she’s not visiting. She lives here. | 她不是来看我 她住在这里 |
[01:08] | Your mother’s great. | 你妈妈人很好 |
[01:09] | I can see why you want to spend time with her. | 我能看出你为什么想跟她待在一起 |
[01:11] | I like her, too. But not for you. | 我也很喜欢她 但你不行 |
[01:13] | I have other plans for you, Kyle. | 我对你还有别的计划 凯尔 |
[01:15] | I think there’s something between us. | 我觉得我们之间有火花 |
[01:18] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[01:19] | Husband number three — the one who got away. | 第三任丈夫 那个离开我的男人 |
[01:21] | Please stop dating Peter. | 请不要再跟彼得约会了 |
[01:23] | I’m not breaking up with him. | 我不会跟他分手 |
[01:25] | This means war. | 咱俩之间开战了 |
[01:30] | I can’t believe you’ve never been here. | 真不敢相信你从没来过这里 |
[01:32] | It’s one of my favorites. | 这是我最爱的地方之一 |
[01:33] | Well, you have good taste in men. | 你对男人的品位很好 |
[01:36] | I’m sure you have good taste in food, too. | 所以肯定对食物的品位也很好 |
[01:37] | Oh, I have great taste in food. | 我对食物的品位好极了 |
[01:40] | Jury’s still out on the men. | 对男人的品位不一定 |
[01:43] | Hi, I have a reservation. | 你好 我有预定 |
[01:44] | Marisol Suarez for two. | 玛莉索·苏亚雷斯 两个人 |
[01:47] | I don’t have you. | 没有你的预定 |
[01:48] | I just called yesterday. | 我昨天打电话预定的 |
[01:50] | Well, it’s not there. | 这里没有显示 |
[01:52] | You don’t seem to be that busy. | 你们现在好像也不忙 |
[01:53] | I’m sure you could still seat us, | 即使不预定 |
[01:54] | even without a reservation. | 肯定也有位子的 |
[01:55] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[01:56] | Take that couple to table 9, please. | 领这一对去9号桌 谢谢 |
[02:00] | Hey, they don’t have a reservation. | 他们没有预定啊 |
[02:01] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:02] | One of our regulars has requested we not serve you. | 我们的一位老客户要求不招待你 |
[02:04] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[02:10] | I think what you’re doing is shameful, | 我觉得你做的事很可耻 |
[02:12] | seeing that woman’s husband. | 跟那个女人的丈夫约会 |
[02:13] | Ex-husband. | 是前夫 |
[02:18] | Peter. How wonderful to see you. | 彼得 见到你太好了 |
[02:21] | Genevieve, are you blocking us from eating here? | 吉纳维芙 你在阻止我们来这里用餐吗 |
[02:24] | I love the smell of that aftershave. | 我大爱你用的这款须后水的味道 |
[02:27] | Or is that just your natural manly musk? | 还是说这就是你自然散发出的男人味 |
[02:30] | Don’t talk about his musk. | 你说他的男人味干什么 |
[02:32] | What a shame you couldn’t be seated. | 你不能坐下真是太遗憾了 |
[02:34] | Would you like to join me, Peter? | 你想跟我一起共进晚餐吗 彼得 |
[02:35] | I have an extra chair. | 我这里还有一个位子 |
[02:37] | She is ignoring me. | 她在无视我 |
[02:38] | You can see very well that I’m with Marisol. | 你很清楚我是和玛莉索一起来的 |
[02:42] | Perhaps she can have a little doggy bag in the car. | 让她打包去车里吃吧 |
[02:44] | Don’t make me take off my earrings. | 不要逼我摘下耳环 |
[02:46] | Come on. We’ll go somewhere else. | 走吧 我们去别的地方 |
[02:52] | I told you she was upset. | 我告诉过你她不开心 |
[02:55] | Can’t you do anything about it? | 你就不能做点什么吗 |
[02:56] | Genevieve is just looking for attention. | 吉纳维芙只是在寻求关注 |
[02:58] | If we ignore her, she’ll stop it. | 如果我们无视她 她会停下的 |
[03:00] | Eventually. | 最终会停 |
[03:01] | Come on. You’re a studio head. | 拜托 你可是工作室老大 |
[03:03] | You terrify people for a living. | 你靠吓唬人为生的 |
[03:05] | All she did was cancel our reservation. | 她不就取消了我们的预定吗 |
[03:07] | If that’s the worst she’s got, it’s not really that bad. | 如果她最恶劣能做到这样 那也没那么糟糕 |
[03:11] | I guess you’re right. | 你应该是对的吧 |
[03:13] | There’s my car. | 我的车来了 |
[03:17] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[03:22] | Genevieve Delatour says hello. | 吉纳维芙·德拉图向您问好 |
[03:41] | Danni. | 丹妮 |
[03:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:44] | Oh. My bad. | 我的错 |
[03:46] | I don’t care about the couch. I’m talking about the weed. | 我不在乎会不会烫坏沙发 我是指你在吸大麻 |
[03:49] | Relax. It’s medical marijuana. | 别紧张 这是医用大麻 |
[03:51] | Really. | 真的吗 |
[03:52] | Yes. I have glaucoma. | 是的 我有青光眼 |
[03:54] | You shouldn’t be doing drugs. | 你不该沾毒品 |
[03:57] | I thought you were cooler than this. | 我以为你会是酷阿姨 |
[03:59] | I’m cool. | 我是很酷 |
[04:00] | You’re just like my mom, telling me how to live my life. | 你就跟我妈妈一样 对我的生活指手画脚 |
[04:03] | That’s why I had to get away from her. | 所以我才要逃离她 |
[04:06] | You didn’t let me finish. | 你听我说完 |
[04:09] | You shouldn’t be doing drugs inside the house. | 你不能在屋内吸大麻 |
[04:11] | If Mr. Powell walked in, you’d be in big trouble. | 如果被鲍威尔先生撞见了 你麻烦就大了 |
[04:15] | I mean, if it was just you and me, I’d say, “Pfft. | 如果只是我和你的话 我会说”切 |
[04:17] | Do whatever you want.” | 你想干嘛干” |
[04:18] | You know me. I’m fun. | 你知道我的 我喜欢享乐 |
[04:20] | But Mr. Powell would fire you like that. | 但是鲍威尔先生会毫不犹豫炒掉你 |
[04:23] | Oh. Gracias, Carmen. | 谢谢你卡门 |
[04:27] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[04:28] | Didn’t Mr. Powell ask you to scrub the floors? | 鲍威尔先生不是让你擦地板吗 |
[04:30] | He did, | 他是吩咐了 |
[04:32] | but my glaucoma really hurts. | 但是我的眼睛好疼 |
[04:46] | I wasn’t sure that you’d come. | 我不确定你会来 |
[04:47] | Of course I came. I will always be there for you. | 我当然会来了 我会一直陪着你的 |
[04:51] | Even after what I did? | 即使我做了那样的事情吗 |
[04:52] | You didn’t do anything. | 你什么也没有做 |
[04:54] | I don’t understand why you confessed. | 我不明白你为什么要认罪 |
[04:56] | Because I’m guilty, Rosie. | 因为我的确有罪 罗西 |
[04:58] | You told me you blacked out, that you don’t remember | 你告诉我你断片了 你根本不记得 |
[05:01] | what happened the night of Peri’s murder. | 佩里被谋杀的那天晚上发生了什么 |
[05:02] | Yeah, well, Ben came by for a visit | 本来看望我了 |
[05:05] | and he helped me piece it together. | 他帮助我将记忆拼凑起来了 |
[05:06] | Ben? | 本 |
[05:08] | My sponsor. You know Ben. My good friend. | 我的互助人 你知道的 本是我的好友 |
[05:10] | I’ve never heard of him. | 我从来没有听说过此人 |
[05:13] | I thought I’d known him for years. | 我以为我和他是旧相识了 |
[05:15] | You see? You were tricked. | 看到了吗 你被下套了 |
[05:17] | And somehow you were tricked into confessing, too. | 而且你莫名其妙地被设计认罪了 |
[05:20] | Rosie, I can see it in my mind. I killed Peri. | 罗西 我可以在脑海中看见 我杀死佩里的画面 |
[05:23] | You couldn’t have. | 那是错觉 |
[05:26] | I found you an alibi. | 我为你找到了不在场证明 |
[05:27] | The police didn’t want to hear about it | 但是警察没兴趣听我说 |
[05:29] | because, well, she’s a stripper. | 因为她是个脱衣舞女 |
[05:31] | Rosie, stop. | 罗西 别说了 |
[05:32] | The only thing that matters now is Tucker. | 现在最重要的就是塔科 |
[05:34] | He doesn’t have a mom or a dad anymore. | 他已经失去了父母 |
[05:36] | All he has is you. | 他只有你了 |
[05:38] | Me? | 我 |
[05:39] | I don’t want him to become a ward of the state. | 我不想让他去福利院 |
[05:43] | You were his nanny. You’re great with him. | 你曾是他的保姆 你和他相处得很好 |
[05:45] | I know it’s a lot, but — | 我知道这么要求很过分 但是 |
[05:46] | I will take care of your son, Spence. | 我会照顾好你的儿子 斯宾思 |
[05:49] | But only until I get you out of here. | 但是我得先把你救出来才行 |
[05:58] | You said to call if I heard | 你说如果我听到什么关于斯宾思的 |
[05:59] | anything interesting about Spence Westmore. | 有趣的事就给你打电话 |
[06:02] | Yeah, what’s up? | 发生什么了 |
[06:03] | His ex found him an alibi. | 他的前任给他找到了不在场证明 |
[06:05] | Well, that’s certainly interesting. | 这的确很有趣 |
[06:12] | I hope it’s okay for me to just pop by. | 希望我这么贸然拜访您不要介意 |
[06:16] | Are you kidding? – You’re my favorite neighbor. | 开什么玩笑 你是我最喜欢的邻居 |
[06:19] | And not just because Mrs. Azarian | 这不仅仅是因为亚萨立安太太 |
[06:21] | retrieves the morning paper in her brazier. | 回收晨报烧火盆 |
[06:24] | I promise to never do that. | 我肯定不会这么做 |
[06:27] | Is Kyle home? | 凯尔在家吗 |
[06:28] | I was hoping he could come out and play. | 我想和他出去玩 |
[06:32] | No, he’s out of town. Family business. | 不在 他出城了 家里有事 |
[06:36] | I hope everything is okay. | 希望一切安好 |
[06:38] | Oh, nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[06:41] | Okay. I’m just surprised. | 好吧 我只是有点意外 |
[06:43] | He never mentioned a trip. | 他从未提过要出远门 |
[06:45] | If it’s any consolation, he left me in the lurch, too. | 如果这能安慰到你的话 他也是突然丢下我就走了 |
[06:48] | We had plans today. | 我们今天计划好安排了 |
[06:50] | Any chance you want to come | 你今天想不想和我 |
[06:52] | to a charity lunch with me today? | 一起参加慈善午餐 |
[06:54] | Look, I know you were hoping for Kyle, | 我知道你是想约凯尔 |
[06:56] | but honestly, I’m much better company. | 但是老实说 和我一起更有意思 |
[07:00] | No doubt. It’s just — | 这是肯定的 只是 |
[07:02] | Eh, eh, eh. You’re going to love it. | 你一定会喜欢的 |
[07:03] | It’s 1,000 bucks a plate, | 一千美元一盘菜 |
[07:05] | and you don’t have to pay a nickel. | 而你一分钱都不用出 |
[07:06] | 1,000 bucks a plate? | 一千美元一盘菜 |
[07:08] | I mean, chump change for you and me. | 对你我来说只是毛毛雨 |
[07:11] | But still. | 不过 |
[07:12] | Mario Batali is catering. | 马利欧·巴塔利承办的酒宴 |
[07:14] | Oh, and the gift bags. | 还有礼包 |
[07:15] | And last year’s door prize was trip to Barcelona. | 去年抽出的大奖是巴塞罗那之旅 |
[07:18] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[07:19] | Is that a yes, then? | 那你是同意了吗 |
[07:21] | That’s a hell yes! | 绝对同意 |
[07:22] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[07:24] | Being in my circle has its perks, Zoila. | 跟着我自然会有惊喜的 佐拉 |
[07:27] | You’ll see. | 你会慢慢发现的 |
[07:30] | It’s lovely of you to check on me, Marisol, | 你专程来看我真是太贴心了 玛莉索 |
[07:33] | but I am fine. | 我挺好的 |
[07:34] | Oh, well, divorce is never easy, | 离婚不是件易事 |
[07:36] | so if there’s anything you need — | 如果你有什么需要的 |
[07:37] | Aren’t you sweet? | 你真是太体贴了 |
[07:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:40] | Oh, you smell amazing! | 你身上的味道真好闻 |
[07:42] | I just had a detox massage. | 我刚刚做了个排毒按摩 |
[07:44] | Lemon grass, coconut oil, and jojoba. | 有香茅 椰子油 荷荷巴油 |
[07:46] | I don’t know what jojoba is, | 我也不知道荷荷巴是什么 |
[07:48] | but it sure is a hoot to say. Jojoba. | 不过说起来很好玩 荷荷巴 |
[07:51] | If it’s not completely obvious, | 更奇怪的是 |
[07:53] | they allowed me to drink vodka during my detox massage. | 做排毒按摩的时候 他们还让我喝伏特加 |
[07:56] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[07:58] | Another one of my maids was just fired from her job. | 我手下又有一个女佣被主人开除了 |
[08:00] | That is the third one today. | 这是今天第三个了 |
[08:02] | What a shame. | 好可惜 |
[08:03] | I know this might sound crazy, | 我的猜测听起来可能有点疯狂 |
[08:06] | but I think Genevieve Delatour is behind it. | 但我觉得吉纳维芙·德拉图就是幕后主使 |
[08:09] | Oh, don’t be silly. Of course she’s behind it. | 别傻了 肯定是她搞的鬼 |
[08:11] | You’re dating her ex. She put a fatwa out on you. | 你在跟她前夫约会 她这是在封杀你呢 |
[08:14] | – A fatwa? – Oh, yes. | -封杀 -是啊 |
[08:15] | You are persona non Grata in Beverly Hills. | 你在比佛利山庄已经毫无人缘了 |
[08:18] | It’s a risk for me to even be talking to you. | 我现在跟你说话都很危险 |
[08:21] | You weren’t followed, were you? | 你没被跟踪吧 |
[08:22] | Stop that. | 别一惊一乍的 |
[08:27] | It’s just the hotel manager. I’ll only be a moment. | 是饭店经理 等我一下 |
[08:30] | Hello, Theodore. | 你好 西奥多 |
[08:31] | Mrs. Powell. | 鲍威尔太太 |
[08:32] | I need to speak with you about a sensitive matter. | 有件事我得私下跟您说一下 |
[08:35] | Before you say anything, | 在你说之前 |
[08:36] | that massage therapist placed my hand there himself. | 那个按摩师是自己把我的手按在那儿的 |
[08:38] | No, no. It’s not that. | 不 不是这件事 |
[08:40] | Mrs. Powell, the credit card we have for you has been… | 鲍威尔夫人 您的信用卡已经… |
[08:44] | declined. | 被拒付了 |
[08:45] | Declined? I’m sorry. | 被拒付了 不好意思 |
[08:47] | I’m not familiar with that concept. | 我不知道这是什么意思 |
[08:49] | Unfortunately, you can’t stay | 不好意思 如果您的信用卡没法付款 |
[08:50] | in the room without a valid card. | 那您就没法再待在这里了 |
[08:53] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白这是什么意思 |
[08:54] | Our business manager always pays the bills promptly. | 我们家业务经理处理账单一向很迅速啊 |
[08:57] | Adrian sees to that. | 艾德里安吩咐好了的 |
[09:00] | Adrian. | 艾德里安 |
[09:04] | Carmen, which one of these canes | 卡门 这两个手杖 |
[09:06] | goes best with my golfing attire? | 哪根更配我打高尔夫穿的衣服 |
[09:08] | Why do you need a cane? | 你要手杖做什么 |
[09:09] | I’ve been faking paralysis | 我已经假装双腿瘫痪 |
[09:11] | for the better part of six months. | 六个多月了 |
[09:12] | I’d like my sudden recovery | 在突然康复之前总得有个过渡吧 |
[09:13] | to be miraculous but still believable. | 这样虽然令人吃惊但起码还是可信的 |
[09:16] | The black one. | 黑的 |
[09:17] | The gold one makes you look like a pimp. | 拿着金色那根就像拉皮条的一样 |
[09:20] | Gold it is. | 那就用金色的 |
[09:23] | I thought I asked young Daniela to do the floors today. | 我记得我今天是让小丹妮亚拉擦地板的啊 |
[09:26] | Oh, she did them. But I wanted to do them again. | 她擦过了 我想再擦一遍 |
[09:29] | I’m a perfectionist. | 我是个完美主义者 |
[09:30] | Carmen, you don’t just miss a spot — | 卡门 你打扫时忽略的可不是一两块斑点 |
[09:32] | You miss entire rooms. | 你是整间整间房都直接忽略啊 |
[09:34] | I’m turning over a new leaf. | 我现在改过自新了 |
[09:36] | You let this girl get away with murder. | 你让这姑娘成天逍遥自在的 |
[09:38] | She’s out all night. She doesn’t come to work. | 她整晚都不在 从来不工作 |
[09:41] | I don’t understand – why you don’t say something. | 我不明白 你为什么不说说她 |
[09:43] | I want to, okay, but it’s not my job to fix her. | 我想啊 但教育她不是我的责任 |
[09:46] | – You’re her mother. – No! | -你是她妈妈 -不是 |
[09:48] | Her mother is my cousin Josefina, | 她妈妈是我姐姐约瑟芬娜 |
[09:50] | and she’s very judgmental. | 我姐姐就是管太多了 |
[09:51] | Danni can’t stand it. | 丹妮都受不了她了 |
[09:52] | So, you’re just gonna be, what, her friend? | 所以你就打算做她的朋友了 |
[09:55] | Danni just needs me to be cool. | 丹妮就希望我是个酷阿姨 |
[09:58] | I didn’t have anyone telling me what to do at that age. | 我这么大的时候也没人管我 |
[10:01] | Yes, and look how good you turned out. | 是啊 看看你现在变成什么样了 |
[10:07] | So, how’s it been going with Tucker? | 跟塔科相处得怎么样 |
[10:09] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[10:11] | Pretty much like that. | 差不多就是这样 |
[10:12] | He’s been having a meltdown all day, | 他一整天都大吵大闹 |
[10:14] | and I’m about to have a meltdown myself. | 我也快崩溃了 |
[10:16] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[10:18] | Spence wants me to look after Tucker from now on. | 斯宾思想让我接手照顾塔科 |
[10:20] | And I know just what he needs. | 我知道他要什么 |
[10:22] | An exorcism? | 要给他驱个魔吗 |
[10:24] | He needs a lovey. | 他是要他的小可爱了 |
[10:27] | A stuffed animal or a blanket he carries around | 就是他随身带着的毛绒玩具或者小毯子 |
[10:29] | like it’s the most important thing in the world. | 对他来说就是世界上最重要的东西 |
[10:31] | He has something like that. | 他有这样的东西 |
[10:33] | It was dirty, so I was gonna throw it in the wash. | 但是弄脏了 所以我打算去洗的 |
[10:35] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no — | 不不不不不 |
[10:38] | Oh, my God. He stopped. | 天啊 他不叫了 |
[10:42] | You just missed your friend, didn’t you, Tucker, huh? | 你只是想你的朋友了对吗 塔科 |
[10:47] | You are much better at this. | 你真是厉害多了 |
[10:50] | Don’t take it personally. | 别太往心里去 |
[10:52] | He’s just missing his mami and papi. | 他只是想他的爸爸妈妈了 |
[10:55] | So how is Spence? | 斯宾思怎么样了 |
[10:57] | He’s convinced he killed Peri. | 他深信自己杀了佩里 |
[10:59] | But it doesn’t make any sense. | 但这说不通啊 |
[11:02] | Do you know a guy named Ben? | 你认识一个叫本的人吗 |
[11:04] | Sure. He’s Peri’s manager. | 是啊 他是佩里的经纪人 |
[11:06] | He visited the jail right before Spence confessed. | 他在斯宾思认罪之前去探过监 |
[11:10] | I know it sounds weird, but I’m wondering — | 我知道这听上去很奇怪 但我想… |
[11:13] | No. It’s not weird. | 不 这不奇怪 |
[11:16] | Before Peri died, Spence was starting to remember things, | 佩里死前 斯宾思开始记起些什么了 |
[11:18] | and then Ben talked to him. | 然后本跟他谈了谈 |
[11:21] | And then Spence was different. | 然后斯宾思就不一样了 |
[11:24] | He didn’t even want to remember anymore. | 他根本什么都不想记起来了 |
[11:25] | Hijole! | 没错 |
[11:27] | Ben is washing Spence’s brain! | 本在给斯宾思洗脑 |
[11:29] | That’s why he confessed! | 所以他才认罪了 |
[11:34] | Hello. I didn’t realize anyone would be here. | 你们好 我没想到有人会在这里 |
[11:37] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[11:39] | I’m Shannon. I’m Peri’s sister. | 我是香农 我是佩里的姐姐 |
[11:42] | I still can’t believe she’s gone. | 我还是难以相信她已经死了 |
[11:43] | Of course. My condolences. | 当然了 节哀顺变 |
[11:45] | I’m Jesse. I worked for her. | 我是杰西 我为她工作 |
[11:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[11:48] | I knew her, too. I’m Rosie. | 我也认识她 我是罗西 |
[11:51] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:53] | You’re the one who stole my sister’s husband. | 你就是抢走我妹夫的人 |
[12:01] | What’s with the pant suit, mami? | 穿这么正式干吗 妈咪 |
[12:03] | You look like Hillary Clinton. | 你看上去像希拉里·克林顿 |
[12:05] | I just came from a very swanky charity luncheon | 我刚从一个非常时髦的慈善午餐上回来 |
[12:07] | where they gave out these as party favors. | 这些是午餐会的赠品 |
[12:10] | Ave Maria Purisima! Is that real gold? | 万福玛利亚啊 这是真的金子吗 |
[12:13] | Can I just say, I freakin’ love being rich. | 我只能说 真喜欢有钱的滋味 |
[12:16] | They just give you that for free? | 他们就这么送你了吗 |
[12:18] | Apparently, if you have money, they just give you free stuff. | 显然只要你有钱 他们就会免费给你 |
[12:21] | – I really hate you right now. – That’s not all. | -现在我真恨你 -不止如此 |
[12:23] | Frances’ friends keep inviting me to dinner parties. | 弗朗西丝的朋友一直邀请我去参加晚宴 |
[12:25] | I’m never paying for a meal again. | 我以后再也不用为吃饭花钱了 |
[12:28] | Don’t say anything to Marisol. She got me my job. | 别和玛莉索说 她为我找到了工作 |
[12:31] | I don’t want her to know about all this. | 我不想让她知道这些 |
[12:32] | I’ll keep your secret if you give me that watch. | 如果你给我那块表 我就帮你保守秘密 |
[12:37] | Hey, there, cowboy. | 你好啊 牛仔 |
[12:38] | Yeah, why are you walking like that? | 你为什么这样走路 |
[12:40] | Because I’m dating Genevieve’s ex-husband, | 因为我在和吉纳维芙的前夫约会 |
[12:42] | and apparently, she’s friends with my waxer. | 她显然跟我的脱毛师是好朋友 |
[12:45] | I just got a revenge wax. | 我刚享受了一次复仇式脱毛 |
[12:47] | Ow/ew. | 天啊 真恶心 |
[12:50] | You’re dating Genevieve’s ex? | 你在和吉纳维芙的前夫约会 |
[12:51] | – Which one? – Peter Hudson. | -哪一个 -彼得·哈德森 |
[12:54] | The young one. | 年轻的那个 |
[12:55] | She never got over him. | 她一直忘不了他 |
[12:57] | I don’t understand it. | 我真不明白 |
[12:58] | You always said that Genevieve | 你一直说吉纳维芙 |
[12:59] | doesn’t have a mean bone in her body. | 心肠并不坏 |
[13:01] | Unless you steal her man. Then it’s all-out war. | 除非你抢了她的男人 那就得全面开战了 |
[13:03] | Has she sent you the box of bees yet? | 她有没有给你寄那盒蜜蜂 |
[13:05] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:06] | The best way to hurt someone like Genevieve | 想重创吉纳维芙这种人 最好的办法 |
[13:08] | is to go for the face. | 就是冲脸来 |
[13:10] | Switch her lipstick with glue | 把她的唇膏换成胶水 |
[13:11] | and shave her eyebrows while she’s sleeping. | 然后趁她睡觉把她眉毛刮了 |
[13:14] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这么做 |
[13:16] | You have to fight back, Marisol. | 你要反击 玛莉索 |
[13:17] | Your coochie’s under attack. | 你的小妹妹遭到了攻击 |
[13:20] | You know what? Wait. | 这样吧 等等 |
[13:21] | I have more ideas. | 我还有更多主意 |
[13:23] | You have a revenge list in your purse? | 你在包里随身放复仇事项单吗 |
[13:26] | Remind me to never get on your bad side. | 提醒我一下绝对不要惹到你 |
[13:28] | I’m surprised Genevieve even wants Peter back | 吉纳维芙竟然在彼得做出这种事后 |
[13:30] | after what he did. | 还想和他重修旧好 |
[13:31] | What did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[13:32] | He just left — out of the blue, asi. | 他就这么走了 突然不见了 |
[13:35] | No warning, no explanation, Nada. | 毫无征兆 也没有解释 |
[13:37] | But Peter’s not a cruel person. There must have been a reason. | 但是彼得不是这么残忍的人 肯定有原因的 |
[13:40] | Well, if there was, he never told Genevieve what it was. | 如果真的有 那他也从来没有告诉过吉纳维芙 |
[13:43] | Okay. 32 is perfect. | 32条真不错 |
[13:46] | Put laxatives in her coffee. | 在她的咖啡里放泻药 |
[13:48] | You are terrifying. | 你太可怕了 |
[13:51] | And now I can’t drink this. | 现在我喝不下去了 |
[13:56] | Now, listen. | 听着 |
[13:58] | I know your sister didn’t like me. | 我知道你妹妹不喜欢我 |
[14:00] | Oh, she hated you. Hated. | 她恨你 是恨 |
[14:03] | Hated, hated. | 很恨的那种恨 |
[14:05] | Fortunately for you, I don’t hold grudges. | 不过好在我不记仇 |
[14:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:08] | Life is just too short. | 生命太短暂了 |
[14:10] | Just ask my poor sister. | 问我可怜的妹妹就知道了 |
[14:13] | Oh, no. Don’t cry. | 不 别哭啊 |
[14:16] | Jesse, tissues. | 杰西 纸巾 |
[14:18] | Here. | 给 |
[14:20] | Is there anything else I can get you? | 你还需要什么吗 |
[14:22] | Oh, you’re too kind. | 你真是太好了 |
[14:25] | Do you come with the house? | 你是随屋附赠的吗 |
[14:27] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[14:28] | The house. I’ll be moving in. | 这房子 我要住进来了 |
[14:31] | Peri left me in charge of her estate. | 佩里把她的房产留给了我 |
[14:34] | She did? | 是吗 |
[14:35] | Oh, well, technically, it’s all in a trust for Tucker, | 严格说来 这都在塔科的信托里 |
[14:37] | but I’ll be calling the shots until he comes of age. | 但在他到年龄前都由我接管 |
[14:41] | This house is ginormous! | 这房子真大 |
[14:43] | How many bedrooms? | 有多少间卧室 |
[14:45] | Six. | 六间 |
[14:46] | Ms. Shannon, what about Tucker? | 香农女士 塔科怎么办 |
[14:48] | What happens to him? | 他该怎么办 |
[14:49] | I have custody. He’s my number-one priority. | 我有监护权 他是我的头等大事 |
[14:53] | What do you think the square footage is here? | 你觉得这里有多少平尺 |
[14:56] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[14:57] | But why don’t I go get Tucker for you? | 不如我帮你把塔科喊来 |
[15:00] | I’m sure he’d love to see his aunt. | 相信他一定想见自己的大姨 |
[15:02] | No rush. | 不用急 |
[15:06] | Ms. Shannon, I hope you’ll let me stick around. | 香农女士 希望你能同意我来这 |
[15:09] | I still want to be a part of Tucker’s life. | 我依然想参与塔科的生活 |
[15:11] | Well, I don’t think my sister would have approved. | 我不觉得我妹妹会同意 |
[15:15] | Spence wants me here. | 斯宾思想让我在这里 |
[15:16] | I don’t care what Spence wants. | 我才不管斯宾思想什么 |
[15:19] | He murdered my sister. | 他谋杀了我妹妹 |
[15:22] | No. He’s innocent. | 不 他是无辜的 |
[15:24] | Thank you for your concern, | 谢谢你的关心 |
[15:25] | but I’m more than capable of taking care of my nephew, | 但我能够照顾好我的侄子 |
[15:28] | and I can’t have you interfering in my time of grief. | 也请你不要打扰我哀悼 |
[15:33] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[15:35] | Oh, my God. Is that a tennis court? | 天呐 这是个网球场吗 |
[15:48] | 密码无效 不得进入 | |
[15:53] | May I help you? | 您好 |
[15:54] | Carmen, my entry code doesn’t work. | 卡门 我的开门密码失效了 |
[15:56] | Adrian must have changed it. | 一定是给艾德里安换了 |
[16:01] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[16:02] | Who is this? | 您是谁 |
[16:04] | For God’s sake. It’s Evelyn. | 天呐 我是伊芙琳 |
[16:06] | May I ask what this is regarding? | 请问您有什么事吗 |
[16:08] | This is regarding your employment, or lack thereof. | 我有要开除你的事 |
[16:11] | Now open the gate. | 快开门 |
[16:12] | I need to talk to my weasel of a husband. | 我要跟我狡猾的丈夫聊一聊 |
[16:15] | Tell her I’m not in. | 告诉她我不在家 |
[16:19] | I’m sorry. Mr. Powell is not available. | 不好意思 鲍威尔先生不在家 |
[16:22] | I know he’s in there. | 我知道他在 |
[16:23] | Tell her she’s a hateful shrew and you no longer work for her. | 告诉她 她是个恶毒的泼妇 你不替她干活了 |
[16:27] | I’m not gonna say that. | 我才不说 |
[16:28] | She wants to kill me. Look at her eyes. | 她想杀了我 看看她眼神啊 |
[16:31] | That’s just her natural expression. | 她平时就是这个表情 |
[16:33] | Evelyn has resting murder face. | 伊芙琳天生一副杀人犯脸 |
[16:35] | Carmen, you tell that spineless toad | 卡门 告诉那个没骨气的蛤蟆 |
[16:38] | the next time he hears from me, it’ll be through my attorney. | 下一次我找他 会是通过我的律师 |
[16:42] | Well. | 很好 |
[16:43] | I thoroughly enjoyed that. | 我十分享受 |
[16:45] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[16:47] | I shut off her credit cards and bank account | 我停了她的信用卡和银行账户 |
[16:49] | so she’d understand what life would be like without me. | 好让她知道没我的生活是什么样 |
[16:52] | That is very immature. | 这真是幼稚 |
[16:54] | I don’t need to be scolded. | 你不用骂我 |
[16:55] | You want to parent someone, try your daughter. | 想教育谁的话 教育你女儿去好了 |
[16:58] | Do you really think you’re gonna win Mrs. Powell back | 你真的觉得用切断经济来折磨她 |
[17:00] | by cutting off her money and making her miserable? | 就能让鲍威尔太太回到你身边吗 |
[17:02] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:04] | Isn’t it romantic? | 多浪漫啊 |
[17:13] | So glad you stopped by. Can I get you anything? | 真高兴你来了 要喝点什么吗 |
[17:17] | Uh, no. I can’t stay. | 不用 我不久留 |
[17:18] | I just wanted to ask about something. | 只想告诉你一件事 |
[17:20] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[17:22] | Ooh, do I have to give back the watch? | 我是不是得把手表还给你 |
[17:23] | No. It’s about my friends. | 不 是我朋友的事 |
[17:25] | I was talking to some of them, and there’s been some rumblings. | 我跟几个朋友聊天 听到了一些流言 |
[17:30] | Rumblings? | 流言吗 |
[17:32] | This is so stupid, but I’m hearing | 很无聊 但我听说 |
[17:35] | that you’ve accepted several social invitations | 你接受了好几个社交邀请 |
[17:38] | but you haven’t extended any of your own. | 却还没发出过自己的 |
[17:42] | And that’s a problem? | 这是个问题吗 |
[17:44] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[17:45] | I mean, you know how those highfalutin society gals are. | 你也知道那些矫揉造作的社交名媛是什么样子 |
[17:49] | Yes, of course. | 是 当然 |
[17:50] | I took it upon myself to smooth things over for you. | 我自作主张帮你圆了场 |
[17:53] | Oh, thanks, Frances. | 谢谢你 弗朗西丝 |
[17:55] | You are having everyone over for a cocktail party Friday night. | 你周五晚上 会请大家来参加鸡尾酒派对 |
[17:59] | Whoa, Frances, | 弗朗西丝 |
[18:00] | I can’t throw together a party in two days. | 我没法两天就办个派对出来 |
[18:03] | Relax. Your girl will do all the work and serve the guests. | 别怕 筹备招待交给你家女佣就好了 |
[18:06] | You do have a maid, don’t you? | 你有女佣的 对吧 |
[18:09] | Of course I have a maid. | 我当然有 |
[18:10] | Why wouldn’t I? I’m rich. | 为什么会没有 我有钱 |
[18:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:22] | Oh, shoot. I didn’t want to wake you up. | 糟糕 我不想吵醒你的 |
[18:25] | I’ve been tossing and turning all night, | 我整夜辗转反侧 |
[18:26] | so I just thought I’d — | 所以我想我不如… |
[18:27] | Sneak out, never come back? | 偷溜出去 再不回来 |
[18:30] | Or I was gonna go pick up some groceries | 或许我只是想去杂货店买点东西 |
[18:32] | and surprise you with breakfast in bed. | 把早餐端到床上给你惊喜 |
[18:34] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[18:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:36] | But your idea that I was just gonna walk out | 但你认为我会毫无理由 |
[18:38] | forever for no reason’s a good theory, too. | 永远离开也是有理有据的 |
[18:40] | It’s not like it hasn’t happened before. | 这件事也不是没有发生过 |
[18:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[18:44] | I know what you did to Genevieve. | 我知道你对吉纳维芙做了什么 |
[18:47] | You abandoned her. You didn’t say a word. | 你抛弃了她 你什么都没有说 |
[18:49] | Is that what you heard? | 你是这么听说的 |
[18:52] | Look, I wasn’t the bad guy. Genevieve cheated on me. | 听着 我不是坏人 吉纳维芙背叛了我 |
[18:58] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[19:01] | But why did you just leave without talking to her? | 但你为什么没有只字片语就离开了她 |
[19:05] | I was young and stupid. | 我当时又傻又年轻 |
[19:08] | Eh, maybe I wanted to hurt her, too. | 我可能也是想伤害她 |
[19:12] | You’ve got to know… | 你要知道 |
[19:15] | I’ve changed since then. | 我在那之后就变了 |
[19:19] | And I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[19:23] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不会去 |
[19:24] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这句话 |
[19:27] | Except the part where Genevieve fills my car with snakes. | 但我不喜欢吉纳维芙把蛇扔满了我的车 |
[19:30] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[19:32] | All we have to do is keep ignoring her. | 我们只要继续无视她就好 |
[19:34] | You’ve been doing that for years. | 你已经这么做很多年了 |
[19:37] | Maybe it’s time to fight fire with fire. | 或许是时候以毒攻毒了 |
[19:45] | Adrian shut down my credit cards and access to our bank account, | 艾德里安取消了我信用卡和用银行账户的权限 |
[19:50] | which is outrageous because a lot of that money is mine, | 太过分了 因为大部分钱都是我的 |
[19:53] | passed down through my family. | 是我家里代代相传的 |
[19:55] | Pardon me, but while I’m explaining my situation, | 不好意思 但在我解释自己的处境的时候 |
[19:58] | could you please refrain from playing with your balls? | 你能不能不要玩球了 |
[20:01] | – Sorry. – Thank you | -抱歉 -谢谢你 |
[20:03] | I’m here because my husband is being a real a-hole, | 我来这里 是因为我丈夫的混蛋行径 |
[20:06] | pardon my French, and I need an even bigger a-hole | 抱歉我说粗话了 但我需要一个更大的混蛋 |
[20:08] | to put him in his place. | 让他认清现实 |
[20:09] | You seem to fit the bill. | 你看上去就符合要求 |
[20:11] | Okay, look. | 听着 |
[20:12] | It is ridiculous and illegal | 你的丈夫这样对你 |
[20:14] | for your husband to treat you like this. | 是不可理喻和非法的 |
[20:15] | Now we’re talking. | 不错 继续 |
[20:17] | You’re his wife, for God’s sake. | 拜托 你是他的妻子 |
[20:18] | You deserve everything he’s got. | 你理应拥有他的一切 |
[20:20] | You’re damn right I do. | 没错 我就应该 |
[20:22] | If you hire me, we will file | 如果你雇用我 我们就申请 |
[20:24] | a Request for Orders that your husband pay you support. | 让法院强制你丈夫支付你生活费 |
[20:28] | Miliner. | 米利纳 |
[20:33] | Got it. | 了解 |
[20:35] | I can’t take your case. | 我不能接你的案子 |
[20:36] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[20:37] | My partner informed me we have a conflict of interest. | 我的搭档告诉我 我们有利益冲突 |
[20:40] | Your husband just retained the firm | 你的丈夫雇佣了我们律所 |
[20:42] | to represent him in your divorce. | 就你们的离婚事宜为他辩护 |
[20:44] | But how could he even know I was talking to you today? | 但他怎么会知道我今天要来找你的 |
[20:46] | Apparently, he’s retaining | 显然 他雇佣了 |
[20:47] | all the divorce attorneys in Beverly Hills. | 比佛利山庄所有离婚律师 |
[20:50] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:53] | What am I supposed to do now? | 那我应该怎么办 |
[20:55] | Well, you could always go back to him. | 你总是可以回他身边的 |
[21:01] | You’re lucky these are the only ones I’m taking. | 你很幸运 我只拿走你这两个蛋 |
[21:07] | Carmen. Thank God you’re here. | 卡门 谢天谢地你在这里 |
[21:09] | Remember how you told me not to smoke pot in the house? | 记得你告诉我不要在房子里吸大麻吗 |
[21:12] | You didn’t, did you? | 你没有吧 |
[21:13] | No, I smoked in the car. | 不 我在车里抽了 |
[21:15] | And then sort of crashed it. | 之后不小心撞车了 |
[21:18] | Oh, my God. Are you okay? | 天啊 你没事吧 |
[21:19] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是的 我没事 |
[21:20] | But I don’t know about Mr. Powell’s car. | 但鲍威尔先生的车就说不好了 |
[21:23] | You crashed Mr. Powell’s car? | 你撞坏了鲍威尔先生的车 |
[21:24] | – Which one? – The Bentley. | -哪一辆 -宾利 |
[21:26] | – Which Bentley? – The black one. | -哪辆宾利 -黑的 |
[21:28] | That’s his favorite Bentley! | 那是他最喜欢的宾利 |
[21:30] | It wasn’t my fault, I swear. | 不是我的错 我发誓 |
[21:32] | It just came out of nowhere. | 它就突然窜了出来 |
[21:33] | You hit a tree. Trees don’t come out of nowhere. | 你撞树了 树才不会突然窜出来 |
[21:35] | It’s not that bad. It’s a tiny scratch. | 没那么严重 只是一点小擦伤 |
[21:38] | Senor Jesucristo! | 天啊 |
[21:40] | This car is worth more than your life. | 这车比你的性命还贵 |
[21:42] | Mr. Powell is gonna murder you. | 鲍威尔先生会杀了你的 |
[21:44] | But we can fix it, right? | 但我们可以补救的 对吗 |
[21:45] | With some nail polish. | 涂点指甲油 |
[21:47] | Baby, it’s a good thing you’re pretty. | 亲爱的 还好你长得好看 |
[21:49] | You’re not gonna tell Mr. Powell, are you? | 你不会告诉鲍威尔先生的 对吗 |
[21:53] | No. | 不会 |
[21:53] | We’ll take it to a body shop. | 我们把车开到修理厂 |
[21:54] | I know a guy. He’ll make it as good as new. | 我认识一个人 他能把车弄的像新的一样 |
[21:57] | Mami would rip my head off for this. | 要是我妈妈的话肯定会把我打死的 |
[21:59] | But I knew you’d be cool. | 还是你比较酷 |
[22:01] | Oh. I’m cool, yeah. | 是的 我很酷 |
[22:02] | As long as you pay me back. | 只要你还我钱就行 |
[22:03] | Yeah, of course. Thank you, Carmen. | 当然会的 谢谢你 卡门 |
[22:06] | The headlight is busted, too? | 大灯也撞坏了吗 |
[22:08] | I think it was just like that before. | 我想本来就是那样的 |
[22:13] | Have you seen Tucker? Is he okay? | 你见过塔科了吗 他还好吗 |
[22:15] | He’s fine, Spence. | 他很好 斯宾思 |
[22:17] | He’s being taken care of by Peri’s sister. | 现在是佩里的姐姐照顾他 |
[22:20] | Shannon? | 香农 |
[22:22] | She’s got custody of him. | 她有他的监护权 |
[22:23] | No, no, no. She’s a horrible person. | 不不不 她是个坏人 |
[22:25] | She’s evil. | 她是个魔鬼 |
[22:26] | She didn’t seem that bad. | 她看起来不是那么坏 |
[22:27] | You don’t understand. Peri was the nice sister. | 你不知道 佩里是她俩之中人比较好的 |
[22:31] | You have to do something! | 你得想想办法 |
[22:32] | You can’t let that woman raise my son! | 你不能让那个女人抚养我的孩子 |
[22:34] | What can I do? She doesn’t want me there. | 我能做什么 她不让我留下 |
[22:37] | You belong in Tucker’s life. Convince her somehow. | 你应该在塔科的生活里 想办法说服她 |
[22:40] | You have to fight this. | 你得去争取 |
[22:41] | I am fighting. All I do is fight. | 我在争取 我一直在争取 |
[22:44] | – I’m the only one fighting for any of this. – Rosie. | -但只有我一个人在争取 -罗西 |
[22:47] | You’re the one who’s given up, | 你才是放弃了的那个人 |
[22:50] | allowing Ben to “help you” remember. | 让本”帮助”你恢复记忆 |
[22:54] | Confessing to something you didn’t do. | 承认了你根本没做过的事 |
[22:57] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[22:59] | Say you’re innocent. | 说你是无辜的 |
[23:02] | Even if you don’t trust yourself. | 即使你不相信你自己 |
[23:05] | Trust me. | 也要相信我 |
[23:07] | I will fight for Tucker, | 我会去争取塔科的 |
[23:10] | but you’ve got to fight for yourself. | 但你也要为自己争取 |
[23:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:16] | Okay, I’ll fight. | 好的 我会争取的 |
[23:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:20] | Now listen. | 现在听我说 |
[23:21] | I’m meeting your alibi tomorrow night, | 我明天晚上会去见你的不在场证人 |
[23:24] | and we’re going to talk to a lawyer. | 然后我们会去找律师 |
[23:26] | My alibi? The stripper? | 我的不在场证人 那个脱衣舞娘吗 |
[23:29] | Hey. She’s got a name. | 人家也是有名字的 |
[23:32] | It’s Cinnamon. | 叫辛纳蒙 |
[23:35] | And she’s going to save your life. | 而且她能救你的命 |
[23:40] | See you tomorrow, Cheryl. | 明天见 谢丽尔 |
[23:42] | Night, Cinnamon. | 晚安 辛纳蒙 |
[24:00] | Don’t move. Don’t scream, okay? | 别乱动 也别大叫 好吗 |
[24:04] | You and I are going for a drive. | 咱俩一起去兜个风 |
[24:20] | Hey, Zoila. | 佐拉 |
[24:21] | Hey. I need a favor from you. | 我想让你帮我个忙 |
[24:23] | Are you free tonight? | 你明天晚上有空吗 |
[24:24] | It depends on the favor. | 得看是什么忙 |
[24:25] | I have to pull together | 我得给弗朗西丝 |
[24:26] | this party for Frances and her friends, | 和她的朋友们办一个晚会 |
[24:28] | and I need you to pretend to be my maid. | 还有我需要你假装当我的女佣 |
[24:32] | Um, I can’t hear you. | 我听不清了 |
[24:33] | It’s a bad connection. | 信号不好 |
[24:36] | Please, Carmen! | 求你了 卡门 |
[24:37] | It’s just for a couple of hours, and I’ll pay you. | 就几个小时而已 我会给你钱的 |
[24:40] | Would you hire my cousin Danni, too. | 你能也雇我的侄女丹妮吗 |
[24:42] | She owes me a bunch of money. | 她欠我一笔钱 |
[24:43] | Well, I don’t really need two maids. | 我其实不需要两个女佣 |
[24:45] | Yeah, but if you have two maids, | 是的 可是如果你有两个女佣的话 |
[24:46] | people will think you’re twice as rich. | 人家会觉得你非常有钱 |
[24:48] | Okay. Okay. Esta bien. | 行 行 很好 |
[24:49] | Just be here at 6:00 to help set up. | 反正六点过来帮忙准备就是了 |
[24:51] | And since you’re twice as rich, | 既然你那么有钱 |
[24:53] | maybe you can pay me twice as much. | 就付我两倍工资吧 |
[24:54] | No, I can’t. Carmen? | 不行 卡门 |
[24:57] | Hello? | 喂 |
[25:04] | Are you just waking up? | 你刚醒吗 |
[25:05] | I had a crazy night. | 昨晚玩得太疯了 |
[25:06] | Well, I found a way that you can pay me back | 我帮你找到一个还我给鲍威尔先生 |
[25:08] | for fixing Mr. Powell’s car. | 修车的钱的方法 |
[25:10] | We’re gonna be working my friend’s party tonight. | 明晚我们要去帮我的朋友举办晚会 |
[25:11] | Last night was awesome. | 昨晚太爽了 |
[25:16] | Text me. | 给我发短信 |
[25:20] | Did that guy sleep over? | 那男的在这里过夜了吗 |
[25:22] | Yes. So? | 是的 怎么了 |
[25:24] | So… | 这个 |
[25:25] | good for you. He’s hot, girl. | 你太厉害了 他很帅啊 姑娘 |
[25:28] | Give me five. | 击个掌 |
[25:29] | I met him doing shots at this dive bar | 我在酒吧喝酒的时候遇见的 |
[25:32] | and he dared me 20 bucks | 他跟我赌二十块钱 |
[25:33] | to go next door and get a tattoo. | 说我不敢去隔壁的店纹身 |
[25:35] | – But you didn’t. – Oh, yeah. I did. Check it out. | -可是你没去纹 -不 我纹了 看 |
[25:37] | “No regerts”? | “无会” |
[25:40] | It says “No regrets.” That’s how I live my life. | 是”无悔” 这是我的生活信念 |
[25:43] | Isn’t it cool? | 很酷吧 |
[25:45] | And it’s permanent. | 这是永久的 |
[25:48] | So, about my friend’s party tonight, | 所以 关于今晚我朋友的派对 |
[25:50] | are you gonna come work with me? | 你愿意过来跟我一起工作吗 |
[25:52] | Yeah, sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[25:54] | See ya, D. | 回见 D |
[25:57] | What’s up? | 好啊 |
[25:59] | Okay, you’re totally judging me right now. | 好吧 你现在绝对在评判我 |
[26:01] | What? No. I would never. | 什么 我绝不会的 |
[26:03] | It’s your life. No regerts. | 这是你的生活 无悔 |
[26:14] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[26:15] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[26:17] | I can’t focus with all that racket! | 这么吵我完全集中不了 |
[26:20] | I don’t know how to help him. | 我不知道怎样才能帮到他 |
[26:22] | Maybe we should call Rosie. | 或许我们该给罗西打电话 |
[26:23] | No. | 不 |
[26:24] | But she’s really good with kids. | 但她对孩子很有一套 |
[26:26] | Like Mary Poppins but Mexican. | 墨西哥版的玛丽·波平斯仙女 |
[26:27] | No. | 不 |
[26:29] | Now find me some Xanax. | 给我拿点赞安诺[镇静药] |
[26:31] | Do you have a prescription? | 你有处方吗 |
[26:31] | Not for me. For him! | 不是我吃 他吃 |
[26:36] | I think that was Waterford. | 我想那是沃特福德的瓷器 |
[26:39] | Call Rosie. | 给罗西打电话 |
[26:46] | So, what are we doing today? | 我们今天做什么 |
[26:49] | I want to say the usual, but is that boring? | 我想说照常 不过那不是很无聊吗 |
[26:52] | Only if you find perfection boring. | 如果你觉得完美很无聊的话 |
[26:54] | Oh, Sean. No wonder people call you a genius. | 肖恩 你真不愧是别人口中的天才 |
[26:57] | This is our new shampoo girl, Astrid. | 新的洗发妹 阿斯特丽德 |
[27:01] | With hair this thick and bouncy, | 要让头发这么浓密有弹性 |
[27:03] | we’re gonna need extra time. | 我们需要多花点时间 |
[27:05] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[27:09] | How’s that temperature for you? | 这个温度如何 |
[27:11] | Glorious. Just like my day. | 很好 像我今天的心情一样 |
[27:14] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[27:16] | I’m about to reconcile with an ex. | 我要与一位前任和好 |
[27:18] | He just doesn’t know it yet. | 但他还不知道这件事 |
[27:20] | I wish my day was that good. | 我希望我的一天也那么美好 |
[27:22] | My sister lost her job. | 我的妹妹失去了工作 |
[27:25] | What kind of work does she do? | 她做什么的 |
[27:26] | She’s a maid. She’s really good, too, | 女佣 她的确很棒 |
[27:28] | but her boss fired her for no reason at all. | 但她的老板毫无理由地炒了她 |
[27:32] | See, there’s some kind of war going on | 这是两个女人之间的战争 |
[27:34] | between the woman who owns the placement agency | 一个掌管就业安置机构 |
[27:36] | and this rich bitch who’s used to getting things her way. | 另一个是习惯事事都顺她的心意的有钱婊 |
[27:39] | Now, now. | 听我说 |
[27:40] | There are two sides to every story. | 每个故事都有两面 |
[27:44] | My scalp seems to be tingling. | 我的头皮发麻 |
[27:46] | Is that normal? | 这正常吗 |
[27:48] | That means it’s working. | 说明你的头皮还管用 |
[27:51] | By the way, Marisol Suarez says hello. | 对了 玛莉索·苏亚雷斯跟你问好 |
[27:58] | Rosie! Thank God you’re here! | 罗西 感谢上帝你来了 |
[28:00] | Yes. I dropped everything | 杰西 你一打电话 |
[28:02] | and came as soon as you called, Jesse. | 我就丢下东西尽快赶过来了 |
[28:05] | You’re good to go. | 好了你快去吧 |
[28:11] | Tucker, what’s wrong? | 塔科 怎么了 |
[28:14] | This better work. | 最好管用 |
[28:15] | Do you need a hug from Rosie? | 你想要罗西抱抱吗 |
[28:18] | Oh, a hug? That’s her big idea? | 抱抱 这就是她的好主意 |
[28:24] | There, there. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 好了 好了 都会没事的 |
[28:27] | What? How’d you do that? | 什么 你怎么做到的 |
[28:30] | I guess he just likes my hugs. | 我想他喜欢我的拥抱吧 |
[28:32] | I told you. Maria Poppins. | 我告诉过你 这是玛丽·波平斯 |
[28:39] | I’m so glad you wanted to meet. | 我很高兴你愿意见我 |
[28:41] | You look lovely. | 你看上去很美 |
[28:42] | I see no need for pleasantries. | 不用来这一套 |
[28:45] | This divorce is happening, and eventually I will find | 我们要离婚 最终我会找位律师 |
[28:49] | an attorney to gain access to my money. | 来拿到我的钱 |
[28:51] | Oh, my dear, even if you do, | 亲爱的 即便你离婚了 |
[28:52] | you’ll never get your hands on the money. | 你也拿不到钱 |
[28:54] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[28:55] | It’s all been secreted away in off-shore accounts | 钱都藏在离岸账户里 |
[28:57] | where no one will ever find it. | 谁也找不到 |
[28:58] | I’ll find it. | 我会找到的 |
[28:59] | And until then, I will just trim back a bit. | 在那之前 我就减少点开支 |
[29:03] | Evelyn, you still aren’t getting it. | 伊芙琳 你还是没懂 |
[29:06] | Let me paint you a picture of your life without me. | 让我为你描绘一下没有我的生活 |
[29:11] | Imagine you’re at a grocery store. | 想想你在一个杂货店里 |
[29:14] | Why would I be at a grocery store? | 我为什么去杂货店 |
[29:15] | You had to let your maid go. | 你得辞退女佣 |
[29:18] | Oh, dear. | 老天 |
[29:19] | You wander the aisles searching for bargains. | 你在货架间徘徊 找便宜货 |
[29:21] | Your back aches as you bend to see | 你低头去看底层货架上 |
[29:23] | the generic brands on the bottom shelf. | 那些普通品牌时脊背很痛 |
[29:26] | You debate whether or not to splurge | 你思想激烈斗争 考虑要不要 |
[29:28] | on the jumbo jar of peanut butter. | 买一大罐花生酱 |
[29:31] | I don’t even eat peanut butter. | 我根本不吃花生酱 |
[29:32] | You do now. | 你现在得吃了 |
[29:34] | The clerk rings up your items. | 售货员给你扫价格 |
[29:35] | As the total approaches $17, you start to panic. | 一共17块 你开始惊慌 |
[29:39] | – You don’t have that kind of money. – Adrian! | -你没那么多钱 -艾德里安 |
[29:42] | You pick through the filthy coins in your change purse. | 你在装脏兮兮硬币的零钱包里翻找 |
[29:46] | Yes, you have a change purse. | 对 你会有个零钱包 |
[29:48] | Pennies are everything to you. | 每一分钱对你来说都弥足珍贵 |
[29:50] | I don’t just throw them away? | 我不是该丢掉它们吗 |
[29:51] | The total is too much. You have to put something back. | 总花费太高了 你得放点什么回去 |
[29:54] | Will it be the white bread, the single can of tuna? | 是把白面包放回去呢 还是一听金枪鱼 |
[29:58] | If only you had remembered to bring your collection of coupons. | 要是你记得带你那些优惠券就好了 |
[30:02] | Stop it! | 别说了 |
[30:03] | For the love of God, have you no soul? | 看在上帝的份上 你有灵魂吗 |
[30:06] | Of course you do have an option. | 当然了 你还有一个选择 |
[30:08] | This horrible nightmare all goes away | 要是你回到我身边 |
[30:12] | if you just come back to me. | 这些噩梦般的遭遇就不复存在 |
[30:16] | What’s it gonna be, darling? | 你要怎么选呢 亲爱的 |
[30:23] | Zoila, please settle a bet. | 佐拉 我俩打了个赌 |
[30:25] | Is this house a Phineas Putnam case study? | 这栋房子是菲尼亚斯·普特南设计的吗 |
[30:29] | Yes. Yes, it is. | 是的 正是 |
[30:31] | Such a talented architect. | 他真是个天才的建筑师 |
[30:33] | Ellen just bought a Putnam in Vail. | 艾伦刚在韦尔买了一栋普特南设计的房子 |
[30:34] | You should come see it sometime. | 你什么时候过来看看吧 |
[30:36] | We fly in Richard’s private jet. | 我们坐理查德的私人飞机去 |
[30:38] | Private jet? Damn, girl! | 私人飞机 真帅 |
[30:41] | I mean, how else would you fly? | 我是说 不然你还坐什么过去呢 |
[30:44] | So you’ll come? | 那你来吗 |
[30:45] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[30:47] | But only if you come visit me in my chateau. | 前提是你来我的别墅玩儿 |
[30:50] | In Switzerland. | 在瑞士 |
[30:51] | It’s being remodeled right now, but maybe next year? | 现在正在重建 但你明年过来怎么样 |
[30:54] | Lovely. | 好啊 |
[30:56] | Well done. | 做得好 |
[30:58] | And I want in on that Swiss chateau. | 我也想去你的瑞士别墅 |
[31:00] | Oh! I’ll see you there. | 那就那里见咯 |
[31:02] | Ms. Zoila, – another bacon-wrapped shrimp | 佐拉小姐 再为您的朋友 |
[31:04] | for your friend, Ms. Zoila? | 上一份培根虾卷吗 佐拉小姐 |
[31:06] | Yes, these are delightful. | 好啊 这很美味 |
[31:08] | Carmen, I think you’re laying the bacon on a little thick. | 卡门 我觉得你把培根切得有点厚 |
[31:11] | Yes, Ms. Zoila. | 是 佐拉小姐 |
[31:13] | Whatever you say, Ms. Zoila. | 一切照您吩咐 佐拉小姐 |
[31:16] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[31:21] | Thanks again for doing this. | 再次感谢你做这些 |
[31:22] | You’re doing great. | 你做得非常好 |
[31:23] | Oh, I have to do my best or Ms. Zoila beats me. | 我得尽我所能 不然佐拉小姐会打我的 |
[31:26] | She’s so mean. | 她可刻薄了 |
[31:27] | Hey, where’s your cousin Danni? | 你侄女丹妮呢 |
[31:29] | Oh, she had to stop at the store for a minute, | 她来的途中去了一下商店 |
[31:31] | but she’ll be back very soon. | 但会马上回来的 |
[31:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:40] | Danni. Where are you? | 丹妮 你在哪儿 |
[31:42] | Zoila’s party already started. | 佐拉的派对早就开始了 |
[31:43] | Oh, my God. That was tonight? | 天呐 是今晚 |
[31:45] | You forgot? | 你忘记了 |
[31:46] | I’m sorry! But I’m on my way. | 抱歉 我在来的路上 |
[31:48] | See you soon. | 一会儿见 |
[31:50] | Got to run. See you guys later. | 我得赶过去了 过后见 |
[31:53] | Oh, hey. Don’t I know you? | 嗨 我们见过吧 |
[31:56] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[31:57] | You were working the door at Peri Westmore’s party. | 佩里·韦斯特莫太太派对那天你守在门上 |
[32:00] | You wouldn’t let me in. | 不让我进去 |
[32:01] | Right. Let me make it up to you. | 好吧 让我给你买杯酒 |
[32:04] | I’ll buy you a drink. | 弥补一下吧 |
[32:05] | Unless you got somewhere else to go. | 除非你要去别处 |
[32:09] | Nope. | 不 |
[32:10] | I’m all yours. | 我归你了 |
[32:19] | Ms. Shannon. | 香农女士 |
[32:21] | Rosie. | 罗西 |
[32:22] | I didn’t realize you were still here. | 我不知道你还在这儿 |
[32:24] | I wanted to stay with Tucker until he fell asleep. | 我想等塔科睡着再走 |
[32:27] | Well, you didn’t have to do that. | 你不需要做这个 |
[32:29] | Jesse went home an hour ago. | 杰西一小时前就回来了 |
[32:31] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[32:33] | Actually, I could put Tucker to bed every night, | 事实上 我可以每天晚上哄塔科入睡 |
[32:35] | if you’d like. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[32:36] | Well, that’s not necessary. | 没那个必要 |
[32:37] | I’ll call a nanny service in the morning. | 我明天早上就找个保姆 |
[32:39] | Is that what Tucker needs? | 那是塔科所需要的吗 |
[32:41] | Another stranger in his life | 在失去爸爸妈妈后 |
[32:43] | when he’s already lost his mami and papi? | 让又一个陌生人闯入自己的生活 |
[32:46] | He’ll adjust. | 他会适应的 |
[32:47] | But if his nanny was someone he already knew, | 如果他的保姆是他认识的人 |
[32:50] | that would keep him calm. | 他就会保持镇定 |
[32:52] | And quiet. | 以及安静 |
[32:55] | My sister wouldn’t — | 我妹妹不会同意… |
[32:56] | Your sister is dead, | 你妹妹已经死了 |
[32:57] | and so it what happened between us. | 我和她之间的事已是过往云烟 |
[33:00] | Besides, I thought you were calling the shots now. | 并且 现在你说了算 |
[33:05] | All right. I’ll give it a try. | 好 我试一试吧 |
[33:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:11] | You won’t regret it. | 你不会后悔的 |
[33:13] | I hope not. | 但愿如此 |
[33:20] | Genevieve. | 吉纳维芙 |
[33:22] | Love the new look. | 我喜欢你的新造型 |
[33:24] | It is one thing to defile a person’s reputation, | 败坏一个人的名声是一回事 |
[33:27] | but to attack their hair? | 但你怎么能对头发下毒手呢 |
[33:30] | You’ve crossed a line. | 你越界了 |
[33:32] | Good. I’ve got your attention. | 很好 我成功引起了你的注意 |
[33:34] | Now come in and sit down. | 进屋坐吧 |
[33:40] | Lucky for you, | 算你走运 |
[33:41] | I look like a young Jackie O. When I wear a head scarf. | 我戴着头巾就像年轻版的杰奎琳 |
[33:44] | Why are you so hung up on Peter? | 你为什么对彼得这么纠缠不放 |
[33:46] | You cheated on him. | 是你曾对他不忠 |
[33:49] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[33:50] | Peter. | 彼得 |
[33:54] | He knows? | 他知道吗 |
[33:56] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[33:58] | I never wanted him to find out. | 我从来都不想让他发现的 |
[34:01] | It was a mistake. It was a one-time thing. | 那是个错误 只是一夜情 |
[34:04] | I kept it from him to spare him the pain. | 我瞒着他是为了不让他感到痛苦 |
[34:07] | Well, he found out about it. | 他后来还是知道了 |
[34:09] | Do you really think | 你真的认为 |
[34:10] | he’s gonna get back together with you after that? | 在那之后他还会回到你身边吗 |
[34:13] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[34:14] | If I spend the rest of my life making it up to him. | 如果我能用我的余生来弥补他 |
[34:17] | Okay. What is going on with you? | 好吧 你到底怎么回事 |
[34:20] | Why are you acting so…desperate? | 你为什么表现得这么…不顾一切 |
[34:24] | I’m — | 我… |
[34:28] | I’ve been just so lonely. | 我只是太寂寞了 |
[34:32] | I guess I was grasping at anything that would help. | 我只想抓住一切救命稻草 |
[34:36] | You’ve gone through times in your life without men before. | 你以前经历过没有男人陪伴的生活 |
[34:39] | You’ve gotten through those, right? | 你也熬过来了 不是吗 |
[34:42] | It was different. | 这不同 |
[34:44] | I had Zoila then. | 我那时有佐拉 |
[34:48] | Men have come and gone, but Zoila — | 男人们来来往往 但佐拉… |
[34:52] | She was my constant. | 她永远在我身边 |
[34:56] | She just needs time. She’ll come around. | 她只是需要点时间 她会回来的 |
[35:00] | What if she doesn’t? | 如果她不回来呢 |
[35:06] | Carmen, sorry. | 卡门 抱歉 |
[35:08] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[35:08] | You said you were on your way an hour ago. | 你一小时前就说在路上了 |
[35:10] | I was, but then I met this guy. | 没错 但我后来遇见一个人 |
[35:13] | He was super cute. | 他超帅的 |
[35:15] | Have you been drinking? | 你一直在喝酒吗 |
[35:15] | A little. Are you mad? | 喝了点 你生气了吗 |
[35:19] | No. | 怎么会 |
[35:21] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[35:23] | Now take these out there. | 快把这些带出去 |
[35:24] | Come on. | 赶紧 |
[35:27] | And the next thing I know, Zoila tells Mario Batali | 接下来 佐拉对马利欧·巴塔利说 |
[35:30] | his meatballs are good but that hers are better. | 他的肉丸很棒 但她的更棒 |
[35:33] | Well, they are. | 真的 |
[35:36] | So I turn to Mario and I say — | 于是我对马利欧说… |
[35:40] | Oops. | 哎哟 |
[35:41] | “Oops”? | “哎哟” |
[35:43] | You just ruined my blouse. | 你毁了我的衣服 |
[35:45] | Well, you bumped into me. | 是你撞上我的 |
[35:46] | You know what? It was an accident. | 知道吗 这是个意外 |
[35:48] | Nobody’s fault. | 大家都没过错 |
[35:49] | I’ll just get some club soda for — | 我去取些苏打水来… |
[35:50] | Club soda won’t work on silk. | 苏打水对丝绸不起作用 |
[35:52] | I’ll have you know this is Brisbois. | 这可是B家的衣服 |
[35:54] | That’s French. | 那是个法语单词 |
[35:56] | Is it French for “Ugly”? | 这法语单词的意思是”丑陋”吗 |
[35:57] | What did you say to me? | 你对我说了什么 |
[35:58] | I’m sorry, Frances. She’s new. | 我很抱歉 弗朗西丝 她是新来的 |
[36:01] | No, don’t apologize for her. | 不 不要为她道歉 |
[36:02] | What is it with your generation? | 你们这一代人怎么回事 |
[36:03] | The entitlement. | 享受福利的一代 |
[36:05] | You’re nothing but a rude little brat. | 你不过是个无礼的小鬼 |
[36:06] | Hey, don’t talk to Danni that way, you old bag of bones. | 不要这么对丹妮讲话 你这把老骨头 |
[36:10] | Oh, dear God. | 老天啊 |
[36:11] | Zoila, are you going to allow this? | 佐拉 你就允许她们这样吗 |
[36:15] | Carmen, Danni, please apologize to my friend. | 卡门 丹妮 请向我朋友道歉 |
[36:19] | Oh, she’s your friend? | 她是你朋友吗 |
[36:21] | Yes. Now say you’re sorry. | 没错 快说你很抱歉 |
[36:27] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[36:37] | Okay. You’re fired. | 好吧 你们被解雇了 |
[36:42] | Both of you. | 你们俩都是 |
[36:43] | That’s fine. We quit. | 很好 我们不干了 |
[36:47] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[36:51] | Zoila, I know exactly how you feel. | 佐拉 我能体会你的感受 |
[36:54] | It’s so hard to find good help. | 找到好佣人真的很难 |
[37:11] | You ran out so fast tonight, I never got to pay you. | 你今晚走得太急了 我还没付钱给你 |
[37:18] | I did you a favor working the party tonight. | 我今晚在派对上服务帮了你忙 |
[37:20] | And you embarrassed me in front of all those people. | 你却在这么多人面前让我难堪 |
[37:22] | Look, I’m sorry about that. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[37:24] | But all you had to do was apologize. | 但你当时只要道歉就行了 |
[37:27] | All you had to do was take my side. | 你当时只要站在我的角度替我考虑就行了 |
[37:29] | You’re the one who encouraged me to play the part. | 是你鼓动我扮演这个角色的 |
[37:32] | Well, you’re playing it a little too well. | 你扮演得有点太好了 |
[37:34] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:36] | You know, you say you’re doing this | 你说你做这一切 |
[37:37] | for all the free stuff, | 是为了得到免费的玩意 |
[37:38] | but I think you like being one of those people. | 但我觉得你喜欢成为那些人之中的一员 |
[37:40] | Is that so bad? | 有那么糟糕吗 |
[37:42] | Yeah, Zoila. | 当然了 佐拉 |
[37:43] | I saw you tonight, kissing everyone’s ass. | 我今晚看着你拍大家的马屁 |
[37:46] | It’s like you’re a completely different person. | 好像你完全变了个人似的 |
[37:48] | Well, maybe that’s the point, okay? | 也许那就是重点 好吗 |
[37:51] | Maybe I don’t want to be myself. | 也许我不想做自己 |
[37:53] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[37:55] | Look at my life. | 瞧瞧我的生活 |
[37:57] | I’m wearing nice clothes. | 我穿着漂亮的衣服 |
[37:59] | I’m going to fancy parties. | 去参加华丽的派对 |
[38:01] | I have a chateau in Switzerland. | 我在瑞士有别墅 |
[38:03] | I’m not angry and empty all the time. | 我不再一直愤怒和空虚 |
[38:06] | I never lost the baby. | 我从来没失去过孩子 |
[38:11] | The new me gets to be happy. | 新的我可以快乐 |
[38:14] | Well, the old you was my friend. | 原来的你曾是我朋友 |
[38:25] | Well, we have lots to celebrate. | 我们有很多可庆祝的 |
[38:28] | Genevieve called a truce. | 吉纳维芙提出了休战 |
[38:30] | Well, I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[38:31] | Threesomes get a lot of hype, | 3P很受欢迎 |
[38:33] | but I’m ready for it to just be the two of us. | 但我准备好我俩之间谈恋爱了 |
[38:35] | I’ll drink to that. | 我要为此干杯 |
[38:45] | Seriously? | 没搞错吧 |
[38:47] | I’ll get rid of them. Here. | 我去赶走那人 给 |
[38:54] | Evelyn! What are you doing here? | 伊芙琳 你在这里干什么 |
[38:56] | I’m not going back to Adrian. | 我不要回到艾德里安身边 |
[38:57] | I’m taking you up on your offer. | 我要接受你的提议 |
[38:59] | My offer? | 我的提议 |
[39:00] | You said if I ever needed anything, | 你说如果我有什么需要的 |
[39:02] | so I’m moving in. | 所以我要搬过来了 |
[39:05] | – Wow, I, um… – You can’t turn me away. | -哇 我 -你不能不让我进去 |
[39:07] | I have nothing but the clothes on my back | 我只有身上的衣服了 |
[39:08] | and the 17 Louis Vuitton suitcases in my car. | 还有车里17个LV的箱子 |
[39:11] | Believe me, if I had literally anywhere else to go, I would. | 相信我 如果我有别处可去 我会去的 |
[39:14] | Actually, I have company right now. | 实际上我现在有伴儿 |
[39:18] | Peter Hudson. | 彼得·哈德森 |
[39:19] | Oh, you can help with my bags. | 你可以帮我搬行李 |
[39:21] | Just don’t expect a tip. | 别指望我给你小费 |
[39:31] | Danni, can I talk to you? | 丹妮 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[39:37] | There. | 这样 |
[39:38] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[39:39] | Oh, my God. What’s your problem? | 天啊 你什么毛病啊 |
[39:41] | My problem is you. | 我的毛病是你 |
[39:42] | Your behavior tonight was awful. | 你今晚的行为糟透了 |
[39:45] | Is this about that old lady? | 这是因为那个老女人吗 |
[39:46] | She was a real bitch. | 她真是个贱人 |
[39:47] | Yeah, she was, | 是啊 |
[39:48] | but she was also right, and you were being a brat. | 但她也说得对 你真是个小鬼 |
[39:51] | You defended me. | 你帮我说话了 |
[39:52] | Because I wasn’t gonna stand there | 因为我不会站在那里 |
[39:54] | and let her talk to you like that. | 任凭她那样对你说话 |
[39:56] | But you were out of line. | 但你很过分 |
[39:57] | She bumped into me. | 是她撞到了我 |
[39:58] | Okay, can you stop, Danni? Please stop. | 你能别说了吗 丹妮 求你别说了 |
[40:01] | It’s not only about tonight. | 不只是今晚 |
[40:02] | It’s the boys, the drugs. You’re crashing cars. | 是男孩们 毒品 你撞车了 |
[40:04] | I thought you were cool with all that. | 我还以为你对那一切没意见 |
[40:06] | Well, I’m not cool. Okay? I’m not. | 我有意见 好吗 |
[40:09] | I’m worried. You’re going down a bad road. | 我很担心 你走了一条糟糕的路 |
[40:12] | Oh, my God. Don’t talk to me like I’m a kid. | 天啊 别把我当小孩 |
[40:14] | I’m talking to you like a kid | 我把你当小孩 |
[40:15] | because you’re acting like a kid. | 是因为你表现得就像个小孩 |
[40:17] | Well, it’s none of your business what I do. | 我做什么不关你的事 |
[40:18] | You’re not my mom. | 你又不是我妈妈 |
[40:24] | You’re right. I’m not. | 你说得对 我不是 |
[40:35] | Yeah, Josefina? It’s Carmen. | 约瑟芬娜 我是卡门 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:40] | Yeah, I’m calling about Daniela. | 我想跟你聊聊丹妮亚拉的事 |
[40:43] | I think she needs you. | 我觉得她需要你 |
[40:48] | Entrance around front. | 入口在前面 |
[40:50] | Oh, no. I-I just… | 不是 我只是 |
[40:53] | I’m here to see Cinnamon. | 我来找辛纳蒙的 |
[40:54] | Yeah, well, Cin didn’t show up for work today. | 辛今天没来上班 |
[40:57] | – What? – She missed her shift. | -什么 -她没来上班 |
[40:59] | None of the girls know where she is. | 姑娘们都不知道她在哪里 |
[41:00] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:03] | Do you think something happened to her? | 你觉得她出事了吗 |
[41:05] | She’s a stripper. Sometimes they just disappear. | 她是个脱衣舞女 有时候她们就消失了 |
[41:13] | Poor Rosie. | 可怜的罗西 |
[41:15] | She’ll be so sad to learn | 得知斯宾思的不在场证明 |
[41:16] | that Spence’s alibi has gone up in smoke. | 消失不见了 她会很难过的 |
[41:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:22] | Poor little Rosie. | 可怜的小罗西 |
[41:24] | You’ll have to go easy on her now that she’s working here. | 她来这里工作了 你得对她好点 |
[41:27] | You okay with that? | 你对此没意见吗 |
[41:29] | Actually, I think it’s kind of brilliant. | 实际上我觉得这很聪明 |
[41:31] | Keep your friends close. | 亲近你的朋友 |
[41:34] | And your enemies even closer. | 更要亲近你的敌人 |