时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Are you having fun Watching your book get made into movie? | 看着自己的书被制作成大电影 你开心吗 |
[00:04] | It’s not what I expected. | 这跟我预期的不太一样 |
[00:06] | Take it up with the head of the studio. | 跟制作室的负责人提出来吧 |
[00:07] | Peri Westmore is twisting this movie into something I hate. | 佩里·韦斯特莫已经把片子扭曲成了我讨厌的样子 |
[00:10] | Why don’t we have dinner tonight — talk about it. | 不如我们晚上一起吃个晚饭 聊聊这件事吧 |
[00:13] | I’m Daniela! Your cousin Josefina’s daughter? | 我是丹妮亚拉 你姐姐约瑟芬娜的女儿 |
[00:16] | That girl’s your daughter? | 这女孩就是你的女儿 |
[00:17] | I was a just teenager. | 我当时才十几岁 |
[00:18] | So she doesn’t even know she’s adopted? | 她甚至都不知道自己是被领养的 |
[00:20] | I want to divorce Adrian. | 我想和艾德里安离婚 |
[00:21] | You seem so devoted to him. | 你看上去很爱他啊 |
[00:22] | Now that he’s an invalid I can’t, | 现在他残疾了 我没法离开他 |
[00:24] | or everyone will think I’m a monster. | 不然所有人都会认为我是一个禽兽 |
[00:26] | As long as I’m in this chair, she won’t leave me, | 只要我坐着这轮椅 她就不会离开我 |
[00:28] | Which is why I’m paying you to keep my little secret. | 所以我付钱给你来为我保守秘密 |
[00:31] | You had to make a choice | 你必须作出决定 |
[00:32] | between the life of a baby and my life, | 在孩子和我的生命之间选一个 |
[00:34] | and you made the wrong one. | 你做了错误的选择 |
[00:36] | Fashion exec just bought this place. | 一个知名时尚品牌主管刚刚买下这里 |
[00:37] | She’s gonna be gone for six months. | 她六个月都不在 |
[00:39] | She needs a maid to help her unpack. | 她需要女佣帮她收拾行李 |
[00:40] | Uh, a gift for the new homeowner. | 给新房主的礼物 |
[00:42] | I’m so glad I bought this house. | 我很高兴我买了这栋房子 |
[00:44] | Six months ago, Spence suffered a traumatic brain injury. | 六个月前 斯宾思脑部受到了严重的损伤 |
[00:47] | Spence is remembering things again. | 斯宾思又想起来事情了 |
[00:48] | You called my sponsor? | 你竟然联系我的互助对象 |
[00:50] | Just talk to Ben. | 跟本聊聊吧 |
[00:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[00:52] | Now, where should we begin? | 我们从哪开始 |
[00:56] | You should spend some time with Ben. | 你应该多和本待在一起 |
[00:58] | He really puts things in perspective. | 他看事情很有见地 |
[01:00] | You were right. Something weird’s going on at that house. | 你说得对 他们家的事有点蹊跷 |
[01:02] | Peri is tricking you. | 佩里在骗你 |
[01:03] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[01:06] | I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[01:06] | I know the truth. | 我知道真相 |
[01:07] | You’re gonna pay for what you did! | 你要为你做的事付出代价 |
[01:10] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:17] | Mrs. Genevieve? | 吉纳维芙太太 |
[01:19] | Are you awake? | 你醒了吗 |
[01:21] | What? | 什么 |
[01:22] | – What time is it? – 6:00 a.m. | -几点了 -早上六点 |
[01:24] | I know you said not to wake you till 7:00 — | 我知道你叫我七点叫醒你… |
[01:28] | I must look a frightful mess. | 我肯定看起来一团糟吧 |
[01:30] | Did you wear earrings to bed? | 你戴着耳环睡的觉吗 |
[01:33] | This is just my sleep jewelry. | 这是我的睡觉专用首饰 |
[01:35] | Rosie, why am I awake right now? | 罗西 为什么现在就叫醒我 |
[01:38] | I’m so sorry, but I’ve got wonderful news, | 很抱歉 但我有非常好的消息 |
[01:41] | and I had to tell somebody. | 我得跟人分享分享 |
[01:43] | Well, lucky me. | 我真走运 |
[01:44] | When I woke up, I looked at my phone | 我醒来看手机时发现 |
[01:46] | and there were 15 missed calls from Spence! | 有斯宾思的15通未接电话 |
[01:49] | Dear, it’s very early. | 亲爱的 现在还很早 |
[01:51] | Is there a brief version of this story? | 你能简单说一下你这个故事吗 |
[01:54] | After I left the party last night, | 昨晚我离开派对后 |
[01:56] | Spence remembered everything — | 斯宾思记起了所有事 |
[01:58] | How awful Peri was, how he fell in love with me. | 佩里有多恶劣 他如何爱上了我 |
[02:02] | That’s terrific. | 真是太棒了 |
[02:04] | Listen. | 你听 |
[02:05] | Rosie, it’s me again. Spence. | 罗西 还是我 斯宾思 |
[02:07] | Oh, I wish I was saying this | 我真希望能当着你的面 |
[02:09] | to your face — your pretty, pretty face. | 跟你说 当着你那美丽的面庞 |
[02:11] | Is he drunk? | 他喝醉了吗 |
[02:13] | He sounds drunk. | 听上去好像喝醉了 |
[02:14] | No, Spence doesn’t drink. | 不 斯宾思不喝酒 |
[02:16] | He must have been tired. | 他肯定是累了 |
[02:17] | Anyway, I love you, and I’m gonna do | 总之 我爱你 我会 |
[02:21] | whatever it takes for us to be together — | 不惜一切重新跟你在一起 |
[02:22] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切 |
[02:24] | Isn’t that romantic? | 是不是很浪漫 |
[02:26] | – I tried calling him back, but — – Yes, wonderful story. | -我想给他回电话 但 -好精彩的故事 |
[02:30] | Rosie, would you be a dove and bring me some coffee? | 罗西 能麻烦你给我拿杯咖啡来吗 |
[02:33] | Coming right up! | 马上来 |
[02:34] | …Peri Westmore, who was brutally killed | 佩里·韦斯特莫于今天一大早 |
[02:36] | in the early hours of this morning. | 被人残忍地杀害 |
[02:38] | Peri? | 佩里 |
[02:39] | Police have indicated former husband | 警方暗示她的前夫 |
[02:41] | Spence Westmore is the prime suspect. | 斯宾思·韦斯特莫是主要嫌疑人 |
[02:44] | Isanto dios! | 我的天啊 |
[02:46] | Now, now, that doesn’t necessarily mean that he did it. | 别急 这不是说真的就是他杀的 |
[02:49] | Witnesses saw them engaged | 目击证人看到他们 |
[02:50] | in a violent confrontation at a party last night. | 在昨晚的派对中起了暴力冲突 |
[02:53] | And our news team… | 我们的新闻组… |
[02:54] | On the bright side, | 往好处想的话 |
[02:56] | I guess he really would do anything to be with you. | 看来他为了跟你在一起真的会不惜一切 |
[03:13] | Because it’s my life! | 因为这是我的人生 |
[03:15] | Oh, this is why I don’t tell you anything! | 所以我才什么都不告诉你 |
[03:21] | I was just doing some, um, sweeping. | 我正在打扫 |
[03:23] | Where’s your broom? | 你的扫帚呢 |
[03:25] | Anyway, I thought I heard some shouting. | 总之 我听到你在大喊大叫 |
[03:28] | And is everything okay? | 一切都还好吧 |
[03:29] | I told my mom I’m moving to L.A., and she freaked out. | 我告诉妈妈我要搬到洛杉矶 她抓狂了 |
[03:33] | Wait, what? | 慢着 什么 |
[03:34] | You’re — you’re moving here? | 你…你要搬来这里吗 |
[03:36] | When did that happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[03:37] | Well, I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在考虑 |
[03:38] | If I want to be a singer, | 如果我想成为一名歌手 |
[03:40] | I have to be here. | 我必须留在这儿 |
[03:43] | I thought you would be happy. | 我以为你会高兴的 |
[03:44] | Oh, I am! | 我很高兴 |
[03:46] | It’s been so nice having you — for a week. | 你在这儿住一周 是挺好的 |
[03:48] | It’s just that, um, L.A. is muy expensive. | 只不过 加州的生活成本太高了 |
[03:54] | So? I’m crashing here for free. | 那又怎样 我在这里蹭住又不要钱 |
[03:56] | But you can not mooch off the Powells forever. | 但是你不能一直占鲍威尔一家的便宜 |
[03:58] | That’s my gig. | 那是我的专属 |
[03:59] | And besides, you want to be a singer, | 而且如果你想当歌手 |
[04:00] | you have to pay for studio time, for head shots, | 你得付钱录歌 付钱拍写真 |
[04:02] | for — for hair, for makeup. | 付钱做发型 付钱做造型 |
[04:03] | – I know. – You don’t even have a job. | -我知道 -你连工作都没有 |
[04:05] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[04:07] | You have to go back to San Juan and — and save the money and… | 你得回圣胡安去攒点钱 然后 |
[04:10] | And come back in a few months? | 然后几个月后回来吗 |
[04:12] | Or years, or never at all. | 或者几年以后 或者再也别回来了 |
[04:15] | Who knows what the future will bring? | 谁知道未来会怎样呢 |
[04:23] | Marisol Suarez? | 玛莉索·苏亚雷斯 |
[04:24] | Oh, my god. Are those for me? | 我的天哪 这些是给我的吗 |
[04:26] | Where do you want them? | 您想放在哪儿 |
[04:27] | Uh, on the table there, please. | 放在那边的桌子上 谢谢 |
[04:29] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:33] | “I didn’t know what kind of flowers you liked, | “我不知道你喜欢哪种花 |
[04:35] | so I got them all. | 所以我都买了 |
[04:37] | Peter.” | 彼得” |
[04:38] | That’s… | 这真是 |
[04:40] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[04:43] | I want publicity to sign off on that | 我想让外界在新闻发布会之前 |
[04:44] | before the press conference. | 停止报道这篇文章 |
[04:50] | Peter, I am standing in the middle | 彼得 我现在正站在 |
[04:52] | of a garden in my living room. | 我客厅的花园之间 |
[04:55] | – What? – The flowers. | -什么 -那些花 |
[04:57] | They’re so beautiful. | 它们太美了 |
[04:58] | Roses, lilies, carnations. | 玫瑰 百合 康乃馨 |
[05:02] | No, this is not what I wanted. | 不 这不是我要的 |
[05:03] | Really? I like carnations. | 真的吗 我挺喜欢康乃馨的 |
[05:05] | I know. They get a bad rap, but… | 我知道 喜欢它的人不多 但是 |
[05:06] | Marisol, I’m sorry. I wasn’t talking to you. | 玛莉索 不好意思 我刚刚不是跟你说话 |
[05:09] | Oh, well, anyway, | 好吧 总之 |
[05:11] | Uh, it’s very thoughtful and romantic. | 这真的好贴心好浪漫 |
[05:14] | Oh, and get me Roger in legal, okay? | 帮我接通法律部罗杰的电话 |
[05:16] | Unlike this phone call. | 不像这通电话 |
[05:18] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[05:19] | Really, I am swamped today. | 我今天杂事缠身 |
[05:22] | Can, um — can we meet for dinner? | 今晚一起吃饭吧 |
[05:24] | – Sure. – Great. | -没问题 -太好了 |
[05:26] | After a day like this, it would be really nice to see you. | 熬过这么忙碌的一天 能见到你真的太好了 |
[05:28] | Peter, what’s wrong? | 彼得 发生什么了 |
[05:30] | Wh– you didn’t hear about Peri? | 你难道没听说佩里的事情吗 |
[05:32] | Oh, god. What’s she done now? | 天哪 她又出什么幺蛾子了 |
[05:35] | She was murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[05:36] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:39] | Peri Westmore’s dead. | 佩里·韦斯特莫死了 |
[05:41] | So is your film. | 你的电影也终结了 |
[05:45] | Earlier today, we reported on the murder of actress | 今日早些时候 我台报道了女星佩里·韦斯特莫 |
[05:48] | Peri Westmore in her beverly hills home. | 于比佛利山庄家中遇害的案件 |
[05:50] | I am so sorry, | 真的很抱歉 |
[05:52] | Mrs. Genevieve, but can you watch Miguel? | 吉纳维芙太太 你能不能帮我照看一下米格尔 |
[05:54] | I would never ask, but I need | 我真的不该开这个口 但是我一定要 |
[05:56] | to see Spence because of…thing. | 去见斯宾思一面 关于那件事 |
[06:00] | Peri’s gruesome murder? | 佩里被惨绝人寰地谋杀吗 |
[06:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:03] | And please no tv for Miguel. | 千万别让米格尔看电视 |
[06:05] | I don’t want him to know what happened. | 我不想让他知道发生了什么 |
[06:07] | Of course. | 那是自然 |
[06:08] | Not a word about Spence being the likely killer. | 绝对不说斯宾思是犯罪嫌疑人 |
[06:14] | Oye, Miguel, be a good boy for Mrs. Genevieve. | 米格尔 你在吉纳维芙太太这儿要乖乖的 |
[06:17] | I’ll be back later, hmm? | 我一会儿就回来 |
[06:18] | Let’s go now to PHT Studios. | 现在让我们前往PHT工作室 |
[06:21] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[06:24] | – Peter. – Good morning. | -彼得 -早上好 |
[06:25] | I’m Peter Hudson, the president of PHT Studios. | 我是彼得·哈德森 PHT工作室的董事长 |
[06:28] | Who’s Peter? | 彼得是谁 |
[06:29] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[06:31] | Well, ex-husband. | 应该说是前夫 |
[06:32] | …Tragic loss, beloved star Peri Westmore. | 巨星陨落 挚爱的佩里·韦斯特莫 |
[06:35] | You were married to that guy? | 你以前嫁给过他吗 |
[06:37] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[06:39] | Husband number three — the youngest man I ever married. | 第三任丈夫 我嫁过最年轻的一任 |
[06:42] | Just look at him. | 快看看他 |
[06:44] | Every bit as handsome as he was on our wedding day. | 和我们婚礼当日一样的帅气 |
[06:48] | I know I have a picture somewhere. | 我应该有我俩的合照 |
[06:50] | My mom’s only been married twice. | 我妈妈只结过两次婚 |
[06:52] | Oh, well, give her time. | 来日方长嘛 |
[06:57] | Maybe this is a sign | 或许这是上天的暗示 |
[06:58] | that peter and I should get back together. | 代表我和彼得应该复合 |
[07:00] | I always wondered if our age difference was a problem. | 我一直不知道我俩年龄差距到底是不是问题 |
[07:04] | You see, back then, Peter was in his late 20s | 想当年彼得三十不到 |
[07:07] | and I was in my early 40s, | 而我四十出头 |
[07:09] | but now he must be at least 50, and I’m still in my 40s. | 不过现在他一定五十多岁了 而我依然四十多 |
[07:13] | Wait, how can you still be in your — | 等等 为什么你还是 |
[07:14] | Nobody likes a mathematician, sweetie. | 没人喜欢算术小能手 亲爱的 |
[07:18] | Ah, here it is. | 找到了 |
[07:20] | Oh, look at us. | 看看我俩 |
[07:21] | So in love. | 多恩爱啊 |
[07:24] | Miguel, we’re going on a field trip. | 米格尔 我们要亲自去探探情况 |
[07:28] | Fetch me my Jimmy Choos. | 把我的J家高跟鞋拿来 |
[07:30] | I’m 10. | 我才十岁 |
[07:32] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道你说的是什么 |
[07:33] | Ah, the sparkly heels with the pointy toes. | 就是那些亮闪闪的尖头高跟鞋 |
[07:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:36] | Peter Hudson, the one who got away. | 彼得·哈德森 那个离开我的男人 |
[07:42] | I can’t believe this thing with Spence. | 我不敢相信斯宾思做出了这种事 |
[07:44] | – Have you talked to Rosie? – Yeah. | -你跟罗西谈过吗 -谈过 |
[07:45] | She wants to meet at the cafe to talk. | 她想约我们去咖啡馆聊聊 |
[07:47] | Why can’t we have coffee here? | 喝咖啡为什么不能在这儿喝 |
[07:49] | I mean, you’re getting paid to live | 你带薪住在豪宅里 |
[07:50] | at a fancy house with no boss. | 老板还不在家 |
[07:51] | Let’s get some of the perks. | 我们也可以蹭点油水嘛 |
[07:55] | I have to get that. | 我得去开门 |
[07:56] | Just stay here. | 待在这儿别动 |
[08:01] | Sorry to keep popping by unannounced. | 我一直这么突然到访 真不好意思 |
[08:03] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[08:04] | I have a friend over, and she’s shy. | 我朋友在 她比较怕生 |
[08:07] | Maybe later? | 那过会儿 |
[08:09] | I have an extra ticket to the polo match. | 我多了一张马球比赛的票 |
[08:11] | Please tell me you’re a polo fan. | 拜托告诉我你爱看马球 |
[08:13] | I… adore polo. | 我 很爱看马球 |
[08:14] | My friends are constantly saying, | 我的朋友都经常说我 |
[08:16] | “Zoila, stop talking about polo.” | 佐拉 别一直说马球了 |
[08:18] | Great. I’ll come by at 4:00. | 很好 那我四点过来 |
[08:20] | I can’t wait. | 我已经迫不及待了 |
[08:21] | See you later. | 晚点见 |
[08:27] | – What was that? – Nothing. | -刚刚是怎么回事 -没事 |
[08:29] | Rich neighbors don’t invite maids to polo matches, unless… | 有钱邻居不会邀请女佣去看马球赛的 除非 |
[08:34] | You’re gonna clean the horse poo! | 你要去清理马的粪便 |
[08:36] | No! No, no, no. | 不 不 不是的 |
[08:38] | Um, the other day, I was drinking | 之前有一天 我一边喝酒 |
[08:40] | and trying on the owner’s gowns, | 一边试屋主的礼服 |
[08:42] | which wasn’t as weird as it sounds now. | 没有现在听起来这么奇怪 |
[08:44] | Um, anyway, this really cute guy came over | 这个可爱的男人来敲门 |
[08:48] | and assumed I owned the house, so I… just went with it. | 以为我是屋主 所以我就让他这么误解了 |
[08:52] | Are you kidding me? | 你别逗了 |
[08:53] | I know. It was a mistake. | 我知道 这只是个失误 |
[08:55] | I have to tell him the truth. | 我得告诉他真相 |
[08:56] | No! | 不 |
[08:57] | That’s the best thing you’ve ever done! | 这是你做过的最棒的事 |
[08:59] | You have to keep lying. | 你得接着骗下去 |
[09:01] | I actually like you for once. | 我第一次觉得你还不赖嘛 |
[09:07] | Okay, so I was thinking about this fabric for the drapes. | 我想用这块布做窗帘 |
[09:11] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[09:13] | Vertical stripes for the windows? | 竖条纹的窗帘 |
[09:15] | Like a prison? | 像监狱一样 |
[09:16] | A simple “no” would have sufficed. | 就说个不字就行了 |
[09:18] | What’s with you today? | 你今天怎么了 |
[09:19] | It’s Adrian. | 是艾德里安 |
[09:22] | Doctor said he’ll never walk again. | 医生说他再也不能走路了 |
[09:24] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:26] | All I want is to be free of this marriage. | 我只想逃离这桩婚姻 |
[09:29] | Now because Adrian’s too stupid to get out of the way | 就因为艾德里安笨到连个屋梁都躲不开 |
[09:31] | of a falling ceiling beam, I’m stuck. | 我只能被这桩婚姻困住了 |
[09:36] | Hypothetically, say there was a tragedy | 假设发生了一场事故 |
[09:39] | and someone’s husband was severely injured. | 有一个人的丈夫受了很重的伤 |
[09:42] | I’m with you. | 接着说 |
[09:43] | How soon after could this woman divorce — | 要过多久这个女人才能跟她丈夫离婚呢 |
[09:47] | – Never. – But wait. | -永远都不能 -等等 |
[09:49] | – What if she made a charitable donation? – No. | -如果她做了慈善捐款呢 -不行 |
[09:52] | Even if the charity was the inner city… | 即使这笔捐款是给市中心 |
[09:57] | …Children’s… | 孩子们的 |
[09:58] | – Animal? – No! | -或者动物的 -不行 |
[10:00] | If you divorce Adrian now that he’s disabled, | 如果你在艾德里安残疾的情况下跟他离婚 |
[10:02] | everyone at the club will crucify you! | 俱乐部里每个人都会谴责你的 |
[10:05] | – Unless… – What? | -除非 -什么 |
[10:06] | Unless Adrian did something terrible to you. | 除非艾德里安做了什么对不起你的事 |
[10:09] | You know, like had an affair. | 比如说 有外遇了 |
[10:12] | But obviously that’s not possible anymore? | 但很显然这已经不可能了是吗 |
[10:14] | Oh, it’s possible. | 当然可能 |
[10:16] | Oh, so he didn’t lose the use of everything below the waist? | 所以他没有丧失性功能 |
[10:19] | God, no. You couldn’t kill that man’s penis with a stick. | 没啊 一根屋梁怎么会把性功能也压没了 |
[10:21] | – I know. I tried once. – Okay. | -我知道 我试过 -好吧 |
[10:23] | Well, if he did have an affair, you’d be the victim, | 如果他有了外遇 你就是受害者了 |
[10:27] | And nobody would fault you for leaving. | 没人会责怪你离开他 |
[10:32] | His ears must have been burning. | 他的耳朵肯定被我们说烫了 |
[10:34] | – What is it? – And hello to you, too. | -什么事 -你也好啊 |
[10:37] | I can’t find the good bourbon, | 我找不到那瓶上好的波旁威士忌了 |
[10:39] | just the battery acid we serve guests. | 只找到些我们招待客人用的下等货 |
[10:41] | The construction workers were nipping from the bottle, | 建筑工人会偷偷喝 |
[10:43] | so I put it on the top shelf. | 所以我放在最高的架子上了 |
[10:48] | I can’t reach that from the wheelchair. | 我坐着轮椅没法拿到啊 |
[10:49] | You know that. | 你明知道 |
[10:50] | Yes, I do know that. Cheers. | 我的确知道 再见啦 |
[10:59] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[11:01] | Anyone there?! | 有人在吗 |
[11:10] | Mr. Powell?! | 鲍威尔先生 |
[11:13] | You can walk?! | 你能走了 |
[11:16] | Any chance this stays between us? | 能不能为我保密 |
[11:27] | Are there reporters still all down the block? | 记者们还堵在外面吗 |
[11:28] | Yeah, it’s crazy. | 是的 太疯狂了 |
[11:30] | Where is Spence? | 斯宾思呢 |
[11:32] | He’s talking to the police. | 他在跟警察谈话 |
[11:33] | And I’ve been keeping Tucker away from it all. | 我一直在努力别让塔科牵涉到这一切 |
[11:35] | Does he know what happened to his mommy? | 他知道他妈妈出了什么事吗 |
[11:37] | He knows, but I don’t think he understands. | 他知道 但是我觉得他没法理解 |
[11:40] | I don’t even understand. | 我也没法理解 |
[11:42] | I should get back to him. | 我得去找他了 |
[11:43] | All right, Spence is in the dining room. | 斯宾思在餐厅里 |
[11:45] | Let me know if you need anything else. | 有什么需要就告诉我 |
[11:47] | I told you a hundred times. | 我跟你说过一百多遍了 |
[11:48] | I don’t know what time I got home. | 我不知道我什么时候回家的 |
[11:50] | I don’t remember anything. | 我什么都记不得了 |
[11:51] | Yeah, but you said you got your memory back. | 是啊 但是你说你记回起来了 |
[11:53] | I did. | 是啊 |
[11:56] | But then I started drinking and I blacked out. | 但是然后我开始喝酒 结果断片了 |
[11:58] | So you remember everything except last night? | 所以你什么都记起来了 唯独忘了昨晚的事 |
[12:02] | Awfully convenient. | 这借口还真方便 |
[12:04] | Spence! | 斯宾思 |
[12:05] | I came as soon as I heard. | 我一听说就来了 |
[12:07] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:08] | I’m his wife. | 我是他妻子 |
[12:10] | Well, I used to be. | 曾经是 |
[12:12] | Before I screwed everything up. | 在我搞砸一切之前 |
[12:14] | No, I’m the one who screwed up. | 不 是我搞砸的 |
[12:16] | Why don’t I give you a minute? | 我让你们俩单独谈谈吧 |
[12:21] | I got your messages — all of them. | 我收到你的信息了 所有信息 |
[12:24] | I called you? | 我给你打电话了吗 |
[12:25] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[12:27] | You said you wanted to be together again. | 你说你想复合 |
[12:29] | That must have been before… | 那肯定是在之前… |
[12:32] | Oh, my God, Rosie, they think that I killed Peri. | 天啊 罗西 他们认为我杀了佩里 |
[12:33] | – I know, but you didn’t. – I don’t know! | -我知道 但不是你杀的 -我不知道 |
[12:35] | I remember being angry, but I don’t know — | 我记得我很生气 但我不知道… |
[12:37] | Stop! | 别说了 |
[12:39] | You didn’t kill anyone. | 你谁都没杀 |
[12:40] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么能确定呢 |
[12:41] | Because I know you. | 因为我了解你 |
[12:43] | And you are the sweetest, most gentle man in the world. | 你是这个世界上最温柔 最贴心的人 |
[12:48] | I know you’re not a killer. | 我知道你不是杀人犯 |
[12:50] | Spence Westmore, you’re under arrest | 斯宾思·韦斯特莫 你因涉嫌 |
[12:52] | for the murder of Peri Westmore. | 谋杀佩里·韦斯特莫被捕了 |
[12:53] | What? No, no, he didn’t do it! | 什么 不 不是他干的 |
[12:55] | We found his fingerprints on the murder weapon. | 我们在凶器上找到了他的指纹 |
[12:57] | Oh, my God, Rosie. | 天呐 罗西 |
[12:58] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[13:00] | Anything you say can and will be used against you. | 你所说的一切都将用作呈堂供证 |
[13:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:09] | No, no, there are no plans to recast Peri’s role. | 不不 佩里的角色没有替补计划 |
[13:12] | Out of respect, we’re going to shut down production. | 不好意思 我们得叫停演出了 |
[13:15] | Y– | 你… |
[13:16] | Hello, Peter. | 好啊 彼得 |
[13:17] | I’m going to have to call you back. | 我回头再打给你 |
[13:19] | Your secretary must have stepped away. | 你的秘书肯定走开了 |
[13:22] | Genevieve, I’m surprised to see you. | 吉纳维芙 你怎么来了 |
[13:25] | How long has it been? | 多久没见了 |
[13:28] | Too long. | 很久 |
[13:30] | I just saw your press conference on TV, | 我在电视上看到了你的新闻发布会 |
[13:32] | and I noticed you weren’t wearing a wedding ring. | 我注意到你手上没有戴婚戒 |
[13:35] | I was discussing Peri Westmore’s brutal murder, | 我当时在说佩里·韦斯特莫被残忍杀害一事 |
[13:38] | and that was your takeaway? | 你是因为这个才来的吗 |
[13:39] | Well, that and your hair still looks fantastic. | 还有因为你的发型看上去还是这么棒 |
[13:44] | You never change. | 你一点都没变 |
[13:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:47] | My surgeon’s very good. | 我的医生很棒 |
[13:50] | Anyway, um — boy, it’s really great to see you, | 不管怎么样 很高兴见到你 |
[13:53] | but bit of a busy day for me. | 但是我今天有点忙 |
[13:55] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[13:56] | You’re running a studio. | 你现在都掌管工作室了 |
[13:58] | I had no idea. | 我根本不知道啊 |
[14:00] | When we were married, you were just an errand boy. | 我们结婚的时候 你还只是一个跑腿的 |
[14:03] | Junior executive. | 初级主管 |
[14:05] | Perhaps I didn’t fully appreciate you back then. | 也许是因为那时我没有了解你的才干 |
[14:09] | You know, this has been great, | 见到你很棒 |
[14:11] | but can we catch up at a later time? | 但是我们能过会再聊吗 |
[14:16] | Yes, how about dinner tonight? | 不如今晚一起吃个晚餐 |
[14:18] | Uh, can’t do tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[14:19] | Right. You’re so busy. | 对哦 你很忙 |
[14:22] | They work you like a dog, don’t they? | 他们根本不拿你当人看吧 |
[14:24] | I’ll reach out when I have a little more time. | 我有时间的时候会联系你 |
[14:27] | Okay, it’s a date. | 好啊 那就说定了 |
[14:30] | Genevieve, it’s great to see you. | 吉纳维芙 见到你真是太好了 |
[14:32] | And? | 还有呢 |
[14:35] | And, as always, you look beautiful. | 还有 你还是一如既往的美 |
[14:39] | You don’t have to say that. | 这还用说吗 |
[14:48] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[14:50] | Clearly he’s still very attracted to me. | 他显然还是这么对我着迷 |
[14:53] | I just wish he was free for dinner tonight. | 真希望他今晚有空能共进晚餐 |
[14:56] | How about dessert? | 甜点怎么样 |
[14:57] | Everybody loves dessert. | 大家都爱甜点 |
[15:01] | I know you didn’t mean that as innuendo, | 我知道你没有讽刺的意思 |
[15:03] | but that’s a good idea. | 但这是个好主意 |
[15:05] | Miguel, fetch the car. | 米格尔 开车 |
[15:07] | Still 10. | 我才十岁 |
[15:11] | And then they took Spence away in handcuffs, | 然后他们给斯宾思带上手铐带走了 |
[15:14] | but they’ve got the wrong guy. | 但他们抓错人了 |
[15:15] | Spence didn’t do this. | 不是斯宾思做得 |
[15:17] | Well, if he did it, I wouldn’t blame him. | 如果是他干的 也不能怪他 |
[15:18] | Peri was a real “See you next Tuesday.” | 佩里真是个贱货 |
[15:22] | Carmen, the woman just died. | 卡门 她都死了 |
[15:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:26] | Then what’s happening next Tuesday? | 然后下周二发生了什么 |
[15:29] | How is Spence? | 斯宾思怎么样 |
[15:30] | God, he must be so scared. | 天呐 他一定很害怕 |
[15:31] | Is he afraid they’re gonna send him to the chair? | 他怕法院判他坐电椅吗 |
[15:35] | It’s not gonna happen. | 不会的 |
[15:37] | California doesn’t even have the death penalty anymore. | 加州已经废除死刑了 |
[15:39] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[15:40] | They might bring it back for a celebrity like Peri. | 或许会为佩里这种名人再恢复呢 |
[15:42] | No. No. | 不 |
[15:44] | Somebody else must have killed Peri — | 杀佩里的一定另有其人 |
[15:45] | Someone who really hated her. | 真正讨厌她的人 |
[15:47] | – Like you? – What? | -比如你吗 -什么 |
[15:49] | I didn’t — I didn’t hate Peri. | 我才不讨厌佩里 |
[15:50] | She was destroying your movie. | 她可是在毁你的电影 |
[15:52] | Okay, I hated her. | 好吧 我讨厌她 |
[15:54] | But so did everyone who’s ever met her. | 但认识她的人都是 |
[15:57] | That’s true. | 这倒是 |
[15:59] | So many people hated Peri. | 讨厌佩里的人太多了 |
[16:00] | I don’t even know where to start. | 我都不知道从何说起 |
[16:02] | Look, you don’t have to find the real killer. | 你不用找到真的凶手 |
[16:04] | You just have to prove that Spence had an alibi. | 只要证明斯宾思不在场就行 |
[16:07] | Good. Yes. | 很好 是 |
[16:10] | I’m just so worried. | 我就是太担心了 |
[16:12] | Honey, is any part of you worried | 亲爱的 你没有怀疑过 |
[16:15] | that Spence might have done this? | 这真是斯宾思干的 |
[16:17] | Of course not! | 当然没有 |
[16:19] | You all knew him. | 你们都了解他 |
[16:20] | You worked for him. | 你替他工作过 |
[16:21] | And when he got drunk, he was a totally different person. | 他喝醉以后 可是完全变了个人 |
[16:24] | One time, I thought he was gonna kill me. | 有一次 我以为他要杀了我 |
[16:28] | But he didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[16:29] | I’m alive! | 我还活着 |
[16:36] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[16:37] | I understand you’re handling the Peri Westmore case? | 您是在负责佩里·韦斯特莫的案子吗 |
[16:40] | I need to speak with Spence. | 我想和斯宾思聊聊 |
[16:42] | You his lawyer? | 你是他的律师吗 |
[16:43] | Just a friend. | 朋友而已 |
[16:45] | Well, he can always speak with his lawyer. | 他只能跟他的律师对话 |
[16:48] | Maybe we can make an exception. | 或许我们能破个例 |
[16:50] | Yeah, well, I don’t make exceptions. | 是啊 我不破例 |
[16:53] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[17:03] | I need a favor. | 帮我一个忙 |
[17:07] | Carmen, Carmen! | 卡门 卡门 |
[17:09] | Mr. Powell can walk. | 鲍威尔先生能走路了 |
[17:10] | What? Since when? | 什么 什么时候 |
[17:12] | He’s been faking this whole time so Mrs. Powell won’t leave him! | 他一直在假装 好让鲍威尔太太不离开他 |
[17:16] | I want to be shocked, but it makes sense. | 我想震惊 不过也说得通 |
[17:18] | Powells be crazy. | 鲍威尔家都不正常 |
[17:20] | Mr. Powell said if I keep his secret, | 鲍威尔先生说如果我保守秘密 |
[17:23] | He’ll give me anything I want. | 他就什么都答应我 |
[17:26] | So I asked for a job. | 所以我问他要了份工作 |
[17:28] | I’m gonna be working here as a maid! | 我要在这里当女佣了 |
[17:31] | He offered you anything and you asked to be a maid?! | 他什么都答应 你却要当女佣吗 |
[17:34] | You idiot! | 你个蠢货 |
[17:36] | That’s the worst blackmail ever! | 真是有史以来最糟的勒索 |
[17:38] | You could have asked him for a car or cash or something good! | 你明明可以问他要车啊钱啊那些好东西 |
[17:41] | This is good! | 这就很好啊 |
[17:42] | Now that I have a job, I don’t have to go back home. | 现在我有了工作 不用回家了 |
[17:45] | I can stay here forever. | 我可以一直留在这里 |
[17:52] | You gave Danni a job?! | 你给了丹妮工作吗 |
[17:54] | I did. | 没错 |
[17:55] | And judging by your tone and bulging forehead vein, | 从你的语气和暴跳的青筋来看 |
[17:59] | you’re upset about it? | 你很生气吗 |
[18:00] | She was this close to going home. | 她差这么点点就要回家去了 |
[18:02] | You got to fire her! | 你得开除她 |
[18:03] | No. | 不 |
[18:06] | I have a mop, and I know how to use it. | 我有拖把 我知道该怎么用 |
[18:07] | Really? Well, you’ve never used one before. | 真的吗 以前可没看你用过 |
[18:10] | Okay, I didn’t want to do this, but if you don’t fire Danni, | 好吧 我不想这样 但如果你不开除丹妮 |
[18:13] | I’m gonna tell Mrs. Powell your legs work! | 我就告诉鲍威尔太太你的腿好了 |
[18:18] | Daniela told you? | 丹妮亚拉跟你说了吗 |
[18:19] | Another reason to fire her. | 又一个开除她的理由 |
[18:21] | So, what’s it gonna be? | 所以 你怎么选 |
[18:26] | Mrs. Powell! | 鲍威尔太太 |
[18:27] | – I wouldn’t do that. – Why not? | -我可不会那样 -为什么 |
[18:30] | Because if you do, I’ll roll on down to young Daniela’s room | 如果你做了 我就开去小丹妮亚拉的房间 |
[18:33] | and tell her you’re her mother. | 告诉她你是她妈妈 |
[18:39] | Well, it appears we’re stuck at a blackmail impasse. | 看来我们的勒索陷入僵局了 |
[18:42] | My favorite kind of impasse. | 我最喜欢的僵局 |
[18:51] | Can I just say that you are very good at divot stomping. | 我能说 你踩草皮真厉害吗 |
[18:54] | Oh, well, I’ve had lots of practice stomping | 我可是在朋友的葡萄园里 |
[18:57] | all those grapes at my friends’ vineyards. | 踩过不少次葡萄来练习 |
[19:01] | I hope you had fun today. | 希望你今天过得愉快 |
[19:03] | I did. | 是的 |
[19:05] | It’s been a long time since I’ve had that much fun. | 我已经很久没这么高兴了 |
[19:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:09] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:12] | I think you’re pretty great. | 我觉得你很棒 |
[19:19] | Kyle, is that you? | 凯尔 是你吗 |
[19:22] | Oh, you have company. | 还有位同伴 |
[19:24] | I’m the worst. | 我真没礼貌 |
[19:27] | This is Zoila. | 这是佐拉 |
[19:28] | Zoila, this is my mother. | 佐拉 这是我母亲 |
[19:31] | You didn’t mention your mother was visiting. | 你没说过你母亲来看你呢 |
[19:33] | Oh, she’s not visiting. | 她不是来看我 |
[19:34] | She lives here. | 她住在这里 |
[19:36] | I’m his mother and his roommate. | 我是他的妈妈兼室友 |
[19:38] | Isn’t that fun? | 很有趣吧 |
[19:43] | This is a great building. | 这栋楼真不错 |
[19:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:45] | I always thought I would sell and buy a house | 我一直以为等我有孩子了 |
[19:47] | with a yard when I had kids, but… | 我会卖掉现在的房子 买栋有庭院的… |
[19:49] | – No kids? – Nope, you? | -你没有孩子 -没有 你呢 |
[19:51] | Me what? | 我什么 |
[19:52] | Do you have any kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[19:53] | Well, of — of course I do. | 我…我当然有 |
[19:56] | That’s the subject of my book. | 这是我的书的主题 |
[19:57] | I was fighting to prove my son’s innocence? | 我努力证明我儿子的清白 |
[19:59] | Hmm, right. | 没错 |
[20:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:03] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[20:04] | Have you even read my book? | 你到底有没有看过我的书 |
[20:07] | If it helps, my assistant read it. | 如果有帮助的话 我助手读过 |
[20:09] | Well, maybe I should date him. | 或许我该和他约会 |
[20:12] | My studio turns hundreds of books into movies. | 我的工作室把成百上千的书改编成电影 |
[20:15] | I can’t read every single one. | 我不可能每一本都读过 |
[20:17] | I poured everything into that book. | 我在那本书里倾注了我的所有 |
[20:19] | It’s basically me in 300 pages. | 它基本上是三百页浓缩版的我 |
[20:21] | I just — I thought I was…special. | 我只是…我以为我是 特别的 |
[20:24] | Would I have bought you five billion flowers | 如果我不认为你是特别的 |
[20:27] | if I didn’t think you were special? | 我还会给你买那么多花吗 |
[20:32] | Peter, darling, I’ve been waiting for you. | 彼得 亲爱的 我一直在等你 |
[20:36] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[20:38] | Genevieve. | 吉纳维芙 |
[20:40] | You’re naked. | 你什么都没穿 |
[20:41] | Marisol? | 玛莉索 |
[20:42] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你到底在这里做什么 |
[20:44] | Your doorman let me in. | 你的门卫放我进来的 |
[20:46] | How do you two know each other? | 你们两个怎么会认识的 |
[20:48] | We’re dating. | 我们在约会 |
[20:50] | How do you two know each other? | 你们两个怎么会认识的 |
[20:52] | We used to be married. | 我们以前结过婚 |
[20:54] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[20:57] | How embarrassing for you. | 对你来说可真尴尬 |
[21:06] | Oh, Carmen! | 卡门 |
[21:07] | I’ts 1100 a.m. I assumed you’d be napping. | 现在是早上十一点 我还以为你在午睡 |
[21:10] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:12] | I’m confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[21:13] | You look like Carmen, and yet you’re cleaning. | 你长得很像卡门 但你却在打扫 |
[21:16] | I’m Danni, Carmen’s cousin. | 我叫丹妮 卡门的侄女 |
[21:18] | And your new maid. | 你的新女佣 |
[21:19] | – How have we not met? – I don’t know. | -我们怎么会从没见过 -我不知道 |
[21:21] | I’ve been staying in the east wing the past week. | 过去的一周里我一直住在房子的东侧 |
[21:24] | Oh, it’s such a large house. | 这栋房子太大了 |
[21:24] | I rarely travel east of the game room. | 我很少去游戏室的东边 |
[21:27] | Anyway, Mr. Powell gave me the job. | 鲍威尔先生给了我工作 |
[21:29] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么会这么做 |
[21:31] | I guess he liked me? | 我猜是他喜欢我 |
[21:33] | I’m sure he did. | 我想他是的 |
[21:35] | My husband has always had a soft spot for young latina maids. | 我的丈夫一直偏爱年轻的拉丁女佣 |
[21:39] | I swear there’s nothing going on between me and your husband. | 我发誓我和你丈夫之间什么事都没有 |
[21:43] | Yes, but would you be open to the possibility? | 我知道 但你会考虑这种可能性吗 |
[21:49] | The police think Peri was killed between 1:00 and 3:00 a.m. | 警察认为佩里是在凌晨一点到三点间被杀的 |
[21:52] | What time did Spence leave the party? | 斯宾思是什么时候离开派对的 |
[21:54] | Around 11. | 11点左右 |
[21:56] | And I didn’t see him again | 之后我就没见过他了 |
[21:57] | till the morning when I came for work. | 直到第二天早上我来工作 |
[21:58] | Did he say where he was going? | 他说过他去哪里了吗 |
[22:00] | No. No, he didn’t. | 不 不 他没有 |
[22:01] | He was very drunk and angry. | 他烂醉如泥 又很生气 |
[22:04] | I could barely get the keys away from him. | 我很艰难地才把他的钥匙从他手里抢走 |
[22:07] | You took his keys? | 你拿走了他的钥匙 |
[22:08] | Yeah, I didn’t want him to drive. | 是的 我不想他开车 |
[22:10] | So wherever Spence went, he had to walk. | 这么说无论斯宾思去哪里 他得走路去 |
[22:13] | And I bet he was looking for a place to drink. | 我敢打赌他是要找地方喝酒 |
[22:16] | There’s at least a dozen bars nearby | 那附近最起码有十几家 |
[22:18] | that he could have been at. | 他可能会去的酒吧 |
[22:19] | So I’ll go to all of them. | 那我就一家家去过来 |
[22:22] | Listen, Rosie. | 听着 罗西 |
[22:23] | What? | 什么 |
[22:26] | You had already left the party by then, | 你那个时候已经离开派对了 |
[22:27] | but Spence was really mad at Peri. | 但斯宾思真的很生佩里的气 |
[22:30] | Is there any chance that the police are right about him? | 有没有可能警察对于他的猜测是对的 |
[22:32] | Jesse, if you took Spence’s keys, | 杰西 如果你拿走了斯宾思的钥匙 |
[22:35] | then how did he get back in the house? | 那他是怎么回房子的 |
[22:37] | Someone must have left the door unlocked. | 一定有人没有锁门 |
[22:41] | The killer. | 凶手 |
[22:43] | Spence is innocent, and I’m going to prove it. | 斯宾思是清白的 我会证明的 |
[22:48] | So, how is it going with the neighbor guy? | 你和邻居进展如何 |
[22:51] | Have you been on his yacht? | 上过他的”游艇”了吗 |
[22:52] | – Turns out there’s a problem. – No, no, no. | -现在看来有一个问题 -不不不 |
[22:55] | He’s cute and rich and he lives right next door. | 他又帅又有钱 还就住在隔壁 |
[22:58] | Don’t ruin this! | 别毁了这一切 |
[22:59] | He lives with his mother. | 他和他母亲住在一起 |
[23:00] | Dump him. | 甩了他 |
[23:01] | Carmen, I think I might really like him. | 卡门 我觉得我可能真的很喜欢他 |
[23:04] | He lives with his mommy. | 他和他母亲住在一起 |
[23:06] | He’s probably a serial killer. | 他很可能是个连环杀手 |
[23:07] | Maybe there are health issues? | 可能是身体原因 |
[23:09] | Maybe she falls down a lot? | 可能她经常摔倒 |
[23:10] | Or maybe he’s just being a good son. | 又或许他只是想做个孝子 |
[23:12] | Or maybe he’s gonna skin you and turn you into candles. | 又或许他会剥你的皮 把你做成蜡烛 |
[23:19] | I hope you don’t mind me stopping by. | 我希望你不会介意我过来 |
[23:21] | Not at all. | 完全不介意 |
[23:23] | Just promise to keep your clothes on. | 答应我别脱衣服 |
[23:25] | Ah, I’ll do my best. | 我尽力 |
[23:28] | I just want to apologize for what happened at Peter’s. | 我想为在彼得家发生的事道歉 |
[23:31] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[23:33] | I have to admit, your body is amazing. | 但是不得不说 你的身体保养得非常好 |
[23:35] | Oh, it is, isn’t it? | 是吧 |
[23:38] | I weirdly can’t stop thinking about it. | 我脑子里一直有那个画面 虽然这很怪异 |
[23:40] | I’d love to know your beauty secrets. | 我很想知道你保持漂亮的秘密 |
[23:42] | Daily exercise, good genetics, | 每天锻炼 良好的基因 |
[23:46] | And never eat a portion larger than a nickel. | 还有绝不吃比五分硬币大的食物 |
[23:49] | Uh, I’ll have to try that. | 我试试看吧 |
[23:53] | I’m so glad we can share secrets like this, friend to friend. | 我很高兴我们能像朋友一样分享秘密 |
[23:56] | Okay. Friend to friend. Sure. | 是啊 像朋友一样 |
[23:59] | And since we’re friends, I know you won’t mind me asking. | 既然我们是朋友了 我想你也不会介意 |
[24:04] | Please stop dating Peter. | 请不要再跟彼得约会了 |
[24:07] | What? | 什么 |
[24:08] | Seeing you around town, romancing my ex, | 看见你在这里跟我的前任恋爱 |
[24:11] | Well, it would hurt me deeply. | 这深深地伤害了我 |
[24:14] | You understand. | 你明白的 |
[24:16] | Genevieve, if I couldn’t date any of your exes, | 吉纳维芙 如果不允许我跟你的前任们恋爱 |
[24:19] | there’d be no men left in Beverly Hills. | 那比佛利山庄也就没有别的男人了 |
[24:22] | But friends don’t go out with each other’s exes. | 可是朋友不会跟朋友的前任约会的 |
[24:26] | That’s a rule. | 这是规矩 |
[24:27] | I wouldn’t really call us friends. | 我觉得我们也不算是朋友 |
[24:31] | You just said we were a minute ago. | 你刚还承认了呢 |
[24:32] | I was being polite. | 我那是出于礼貌 |
[24:34] | But you’ve been to my home. | 可是你去过我家 |
[24:35] | I’ve been to a lot of homes. | 我还去过很多人家里呢 |
[24:36] | And we shared beauty secrets. | 我们还分享过保持漂亮的秘密 |
[24:38] | One secret. | 只有一个而已 |
[24:39] | And good genetics? Not a big secret. | 而且良好的基因也算不是什么大秘密吧 |
[24:42] | I’ve known you for years. | 我认识你好多年了 |
[24:43] | We run in the same circles. | 我们都在同一个圈子里 |
[24:45] | We even belong to the same book club. | 我们甚至还是同一个书友会的呢 |
[24:50] | Oh, my God. We are friends. | 天哪 我们还真是朋友 |
[24:52] | I certainly think of you that way. | 我的确是把你当朋友 |
[24:54] | You are so smart, and you have so much poise. | 你很聪明 而且你也很有风度 |
[24:58] | I just think the world of you, Marisol. | 我很钦佩你 玛莉索 |
[25:01] | That’s kind of you to say. | 你这么说太客气了 |
[25:03] | Well, I mean it. | 我是说真的 |
[25:05] | So, you’ll stop seeing him? | 那你不会再跟他约会了吧 |
[25:08] | Can I think about it? | 我能考虑一下吗 |
[25:11] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[25:14] | But in the end, I know you’ll make the right choice. | 我相信你最终会做出正确的选择的 |
[25:25] | I have your tea, Mr. Powell. | 我给你端来了茶 鲍威尔先生 |
[25:27] | Thank you, Daniela. | 谢谢你 丹妮亚拉 |
[25:28] | It’s refreshing to ask for something… | 很高兴我要了样东西 |
[25:31] | once and actually… receive it. | 然后还能真的 拿到 |
[25:36] | How do you like your tea? | 你想要加点什么 |
[25:38] | Black, like my American Express. | 什么也不加[黑色] 就像我的运通黑卡一样 |
[25:42] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[25:43] | It’s very… hot. | 很烫[性感] |
[25:46] | Here. Let me help you sip it. | 来 我来喂你喝 |
[25:52] | Daniela, what’s happening here? | 丹妮亚拉 你这是干什么 |
[25:54] | I’m seducing you. | 我在引诱你 |
[25:58] | But usually I have to… | 可我通常要通过 |
[26:00] | cajole or trick or pay for this sort of thing. | 劝诱 哄骗或者花钱才能达到这个效果 |
[26:04] | But don’t you want me? | 那你不想要我吗 |
[26:07] | It’s not a matter of want. | 不是想不想要的问题 |
[26:10] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 不好意思 抱歉 |
[26:13] | No. | 不行 |
[26:14] | But your wife isn’t home. | 可你妻子又不在家啊 |
[26:16] | Evelyn is like carbon monoxide. | 伊芙琳就像是一氧化碳 |
[26:17] | You might not be able to see her, | 你虽然看不见她 |
[26:19] | but she can still kill you. | 但她仍然能杀死你 |
[26:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:22] | I’m so embarrassed. | 太尴尬了 |
[26:23] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[26:24] | I’m very flattered, but let’s | 我很荣幸 我们就当 |
[26:25] | just forget this ever happened, okay? | 这一切都没发生过 好吧 |
[26:29] | No one needs to ever know. | 别人没必要知道 |
[26:49] | You here to drink or dance? | 你是来喝酒还是跳舞的 |
[26:51] | You look like a dancer. | 你看上去像是跳舞的 |
[26:53] | That’s sweet, but no. | 谢谢夸奖 但我不是 |
[26:56] | I’ve been checking all the bars nearby. | 我一直在附近的酒吧调查 |
[26:58] | I want to know if anyone saw | 我想知道有没有人 |
[27:00] | my friend here the other night, hmm? | 在前几天晚上看见我的这个朋友来这里 |
[27:05] | Oh, yeah, I know him. | 是的 我认识这个人 |
[27:07] | He’s the guy that killed that actress. | 就是杀了那个女演员的人 |
[27:09] | No, no, he didn’t. | 不不不 他没杀 |
[27:11] | That’s why I need to find someone who saw him. | 所以我才要找到见过他的人 |
[27:14] | He could have been here. We were jammed. | 他可能来过这 可当时人很多 |
[27:16] | If he got a lap dance, one of the girls might remember. | 如果他点过大腿舞 或许有女的会记住他 |
[27:19] | But which girl? | 可是是哪个女的呢 |
[27:20] | What’s his type? | 他喜欢什么类型的 |
[27:28] | I think I know. | 我想我知道了 |
[27:36] | Ben. | 本 |
[27:38] | Are you allowed to be here? | 你可以来这里吗 |
[27:40] | Apparently your friend knows people in high places. | 显然你朋友认识大官 |
[27:43] | Make it quick. | 抓紧时间 |
[27:46] | She’s a charmer. | 她很可爱 |
[27:49] | So how you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[27:51] | Peri’s dead. I’m in jail. | 佩里死了 我进了监狱 |
[27:52] | How do you think I’m doing? | 你觉得我会怎么样 |
[27:54] | Well, I brought you this. | 我给你带了这个 |
[27:55] | It’s got to be better than whatever swill they serve in here. | 肯定是比这里的东西好 |
[27:59] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:02] | My lawyer said I could go to jail for the rest of my life. | 我律师说我可能下半辈子要待在监狱里了 |
[28:05] | That’s why I need you to focus. | 所以我需要你集中精力 |
[28:07] | We need to find out who really killed Peri. | 我们要查出杀死佩里的真凶 |
[28:10] | Or else we’ll never get you out of here. | 否则我们没法帮你离开这里 |
[28:13] | You don’t think I killed her? | 你不觉得是我杀了她吗 |
[28:15] | I trust you, man. | 我相信你 老兄 |
[28:17] | Now come on. Try to remember what happened. | 现在 试着回忆发生了什么吧 |
[28:21] | Hey, I’m here to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[28:34] | Okay, you pervert, let’s watch you at work. | 你这个变态 看看你在干什么 |
[28:41] | What’s that? Oh, my god. | 那是什么 天啊 |
[28:42] | – Are you spying on me? – Me? | -你在监视我吗 -我 |
[28:44] | You’re the freak watching your husband read a book. | 你是监视你丈夫读书的怪人 |
[28:47] | I set up a hidden camera to see what he’s up to. | 我装了隐藏摄像头看看他有何打算 |
[28:50] | Do all the rooms have cameras? | 所有的屋子都有摄像头吗 |
[28:52] | Because sometimes I sit when I clean the tv remote | 因为有时我坐着擦电视遥控器 |
[28:54] | and it accidentally turns on. | 不小心就把电视打开了 |
[28:58] | Wait, is — is that Danni? | 等等 那是丹妮吗 |
[29:02] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[29:03] | She shouldn’t be doing that! | 她不该那样做 |
[29:05] | Carmen, please stop yelling at the screen | 卡门 请不要像城区电影院赞助人一样 |
[29:07] | like a patron in an urban movie theater. | 对着屏幕大喊大叫 |
[29:11] | Why is she on top of him? | 她为什么在他身上 |
[29:13] | I made a deal with your cousin to try | 我和你的侄女做了交易 |
[29:14] | to coax Adrian into having an affair. | 让她引诱艾德里安搞外遇 |
[29:16] | To sleep with Mr. Powell? That’s disgusting. | 和鲍威尔先生上床 太恶心了 |
[29:19] | Well, you’re preaching to the choir, | 这感觉我比你清楚 |
[29:20] | but I need to trap Adrian into doing something underhanded. | 但我需要诱使艾德里安做坏事 |
[29:23] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[29:26] | Oh, my god. He can walk. | 我的天啊 他可以走路 |
[29:32] | So, how long have the two of you lived here? | 你们俩在这里住了多久 |
[29:35] | Almost a year. | 差不多一年 |
[29:36] | Hard to believe given the bad shape | 我们刚刚买下这幢房子的时候 |
[29:37] | the house was in when we bought it. | 你都不敢相信它有多差劲 |
[29:40] | So you moved in to help her fix it up! | 所以你搬进来帮她装修 |
[29:43] | Oh, god, no. | 天啊 当然不是 |
[29:44] | I’m the handy one. | 我才是心灵手巧的那个 |
[29:46] | Kyle has many skills. | 凯尔有很多技能 |
[29:47] | But none of them involve a hammer! | 但就是拿锤子的活不行 |
[29:53] | Sorry. It’s just an inside joke. | 抱歉 内部玩笑 |
[29:58] | So, it must be nice to have your son around… | 有你儿子陪伴肯定很棒 |
[30:01] | in case of illness or… | 以防生病或者 |
[30:03] | I haven’t had a cold in 40 years. | 我都40年没感冒过了 |
[30:05] | Nah, she’s gonna outlive us all. | 她会活得比我们都久 |
[30:08] | So, is the plan to stay here for a while — | 所以 你们计划在这里待一阵 |
[30:13] | the two of you? | 就你们俩 |
[30:15] | I don’t see why not. | 我不知道为何不行 |
[30:16] | Mother, this dinner is delicious. | 妈妈 晚餐很美味 |
[30:18] | Oh, I’m so glad you like it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[30:20] | You know, I was trying to copy that mahi mahi we had in Oahu. | 我是在学我们在欧胡岛吃的鲯鳅鱼 |
[30:23] | – Oh, yeah. – Remember? | -是啊 -记得吗 |
[30:25] | You two…travel together? | 你们俩一起去旅行吗 |
[30:30] | Well, sometimes. | 有时候吧 |
[30:30] | We just got back from Machu Picchu. | 我们刚从马丘比丘回来 |
[30:32] | Oh, we should show her the photo album. | 我们该让她看看相簿 |
[30:35] | You are gonna die. | 你会死的 |
[30:39] | I’m dying already. | 我已经死了 |
[30:48] | That was a… very nice dance. | 刚才的舞跳得真棒 |
[30:52] | Do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[30:53] | Oh, 20 bucks for a lap dance. | 20块跳大腿舞 |
[30:55] | No, I just want to ask you a couple of questions. | 不 我只是想问你几个问题 |
[30:59] | Honey, I don’t get paid to talk, | 亲爱的 我不是靠说话挣钱的 |
[31:00] | and my manager’s right over there. | 我的经理就在那呢 |
[31:02] | What’s it gonna be? | 什么问题 |
[31:08] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[31:09] | Cinnamon. | 辛纳蒙 |
[31:10] | Oh, that’s pretty. | 真是个好名字 |
[31:12] | I’m Rosie. | 我是罗西 |
[31:17] | I… | 我 |
[31:18] | That’s never happened to me before. | 之前从未发生过这种事 |
[31:21] | So, listen, did you see this man at the club the other night? | 那天晚上你看到这人出现在夜店里吗 |
[31:25] | Oh, yeah, he was here. | 没错 他来过这 |
[31:27] | You remember him? | 你记得他吗 |
[31:28] | He was wasted. | 他喝多了 |
[31:29] | He kept on wanting me to call him “Mr. Spence.” | 一直让我叫他斯宾思先生 |
[31:32] | It really got his engines going, if you know what I mean. | 这真的让他很有”激情” 如果你懂我的意思 |
[31:36] | Yeah, I wish I didn’t. | 真希望我不懂 |
[31:37] | Do you remember — oh. | 你记得 |
[31:39] | Did — Cinnamon, please. Do — do — | 辛纳蒙 拜托 |
[31:43] | Stop! | 停 |
[31:44] | How long was Spence here? | 斯宾思在这里待了多久 |
[31:47] | Do you remember what time he left? | 记得他什么时候离开的吗 |
[31:49] | I guess he was here a few hours. | 待了几个小时吧 |
[31:51] | He passed out. | 他昏过去了 |
[31:52] | I had to kick him out around closing time. | 快关门的时候我把他赶出去了 |
[31:54] | It was around 4:00. | 大概凌晨4点 |
[31:55] | So he was here between 1:00 and 3:00 and not at home? | 所以他凌晨1点到3点的时候在这里 |
[31:59] | That’s what I just said. | 我刚是这么说的 |
[32:00] | Ah, thanks, Cinnamon! | 谢谢 辛纳蒙 |
[32:03] | I’m so happy, I could kiss you. | 太高兴了 真想亲你 |
[32:06] | I don’t kiss, honey. | 亲爱的 我不接吻 |
[32:08] | But for another $50, you can spank me. | 不过再花50块 你可以打我屁股 |
[32:10] | Maybe next time, hmm? | 下次吧还是 |
[32:19] | Maybe we should get away this weekend. | 或许我们这周末应该出去玩 |
[32:22] | I have a place up in Santa Barbara | 我在圣芭芭拉有房子 |
[32:23] | right near the beach. | 就在海滩边 |
[32:27] | Something on your mind? | 你在想什么吗 |
[32:29] | Genevieve wants me to stop seeing you. | 吉纳维芙想让我不再跟你约会 |
[32:31] | Who cares what Genevieve wants? | 谁关心吉纳维芙怎么想呢 |
[32:34] | I do? | 我 |
[32:36] | Look, she is really upset about it, | 听着 她对此很不爽 |
[32:38] | And I don’t want to hurt her. | 我不想伤害她 |
[32:40] | So, you’re giving up? | 你就这样放弃了吗 |
[32:42] | You’re not even gonna put up a fight? | 都不争取一下 |
[32:44] | That’s not like you. | 这可不像你 |
[32:45] | You barely know me. | 你还不怎么了解我 |
[32:46] | What happened when you couldn’t afford stanford? | 当你负担不起斯坦福时 你怎么做的 |
[32:48] | Did you give up? | 你放弃了吗 |
[32:49] | No, you got two jobs and a scholarship. | 没有 你打两份工 还拿到了奖学金 |
[32:51] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[32:52] | Or when you learned you couldn’t have kids, | 又或者 当你发现自己不育时 |
[32:54] | did you just throw in the towel? | 你放弃了吗 |
[32:55] | No, you went and adopted Eddie. | 没有 你收养了埃迪 |
[32:57] | And became such a devoted mother | 尽心尽力做个好妈妈 |
[32:58] | that when he was framed for murder, | 当他被诬陷为凶手时 |
[32:59] | you went undercover as a maid to prove his innocence. | 你以女佣身份卧底 来证明他的清白 |
[33:01] | You’re a fighter. | 你是个战士 |
[33:03] | You read my book. | 你看了我的书 |
[33:05] | Stayed up all night. | 通宵未眠 |
[33:06] | It was a great read, by the way. | 书写的非常好 |
[33:09] | They should make a movie out of it. | 他们该为它拍部电影的 |
[33:13] | It was a mistake not to read it. | 之前没有读它真是个错误 |
[33:16] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:17] | You’re forgiven. | 你被原谅了 |
[33:20] | Good. | 太好了 |
[33:21] | Because I think there’s something between us. | 我觉得我们之间有火花 |
[33:25] | I don’t know what it is yet, | 我还不知道它到底是什么 |
[33:27] | but I really want to find out. | 但我想弄明白 |
[33:30] | Don’t you? | 你呢 |
[33:33] | Oh, and that’s our last night. | 那是昨晚 |
[33:34] | The hotel had a big party for all the guests. | 酒店为客人举办了一场盛大的派对 |
[33:37] | Kyle and I were the only ones there who weren’t a couple. | 凯尔和我是唯一不是一对儿的 |
[33:39] | You don’t say. | 不是吧 |
[33:42] | Kyle, honey, why don’t you go start the dishes, | 凯尔 亲爱的 你去洗碗吧 |
[33:44] | and Zoila and I will clean up in here? | 这里佐拉和我清理就好 |
[33:46] | Oh, sure thing. | 没问题 |
[33:54] | Okay, spill it. | 说出来吧 |
[33:56] | What? | 什么 |
[33:56] | You think this is totally weird. | 你觉得这很怪 |
[33:58] | No. No! | 不 没有 |
[34:00] | Liar. | 撒谎 |
[34:03] | I know we’re probably too close, but it’s all me. | 我知道我们可能太亲近了 但全因为我 |
[34:06] | I mean, Kyle just wants me to be happy, so he indulges me. | 凯尔只是想让我开心 才顺着我 |
[34:12] | Kyle’s a good man. | 凯尔是个好男人 |
[34:14] | “Man”. | “男人” |
[34:15] | That’s still funny to me. | 这在我听来仍然很搞笑 |
[34:18] | I’ll always think of him as my miracle baby. | 我总觉得他还是我的奇迹宝宝 |
[34:22] | I-I had a whole handful of miscarriages before I had him. | 我…我在生他前流产过好几次 |
[34:26] | It was an awful time. | 那时真是倍感煎熬 |
[34:29] | It was this cloud of loss hanging over me. | 不断失去的乌云笼罩着我 |
[34:35] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[34:37] | Well, it’s all right. | 没什么 |
[34:38] | I had Kyle, and it was all sunshine. | 凯尔出生了 瞬间阳光普照 |
[34:44] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:48] | Well, let’s just say I understand. | 我感同身受 |
[34:53] | Come here. | 过来 |
[35:06] | What did you do that for? | 怎么突然这样做 |
[35:07] | You looked like you needed it. | 你看起来很需要一个拥抱 |
[35:09] | And I’m right next door if you need another one. | 记得我就住你旁边 如果你还需要拥抱 |
[35:12] | Or a cookie. I sometimes have those. | 或者饼干 我有时会做点 |
[35:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:19] | Oh, I didn’t realize how late it was. | 才发现这么晚了 |
[35:22] | It’s time for Kyle’s bath. | 凯尔宝宝的洗澡时间到咯 |
[35:26] | Gotcha. | 抓到你了 |
[35:33] | Don’t you ever knock? | 你从来不敲门吗 |
[35:34] | You tried to seduce Mr. Powell?! | 你试图引诱鲍威尔先生 |
[35:36] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[35:37] | I was following your advice. | 我只是践行你的建议 |
[35:39] | My advice? | 我的建议 |
[35:41] | You said always blackmail for something good, | 你说敲竹杠得敲点好东西 |
[35:43] | so I made a deal. | 所以我做了个交易 |
[35:44] | I seduce Mrs. Powell’s husband | 我引诱鲍威尔太太的丈夫 |
[35:46] | And she introduces me to a music producer. | 她把我介绍给一个音乐发行人 |
[35:50] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:51] | Mrs. Powell knows a music producer? | 鲍威尔夫人认识音乐发行人 |
[35:53] | Yep, and now I will, too. | 是 我也马上要认识了 |
[35:58] | Relax, carmen. | 放轻松 卡门 |
[35:59] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没有发生 |
[36:00] | But what if Mr. Powell said yes? | 万一鲍威尔先生当时答应了呢 |
[36:02] | You were gonna sleep with him? | 你会和他上床吗 |
[36:04] | You’re just mad big red asked me instead of you. | 你只是生气鲍威尔太太叫我去而不是你 |
[36:07] | If she asked me, I would have said no. | 如果她叫我去 我会拒绝 |
[36:11] | Maybe that’s why you’re still a maid. | 也许这解释了你为什么还是女佣 |
[36:21] | Well, this is a surprise. | 真是惊喜 |
[36:22] | Steven, this is my wife, Evelyn. | 史蒂文 这是我太太 伊芙琳 |
[36:25] | This is Steven, our new accountant. | 这是史蒂文 我们的新会计师 |
[36:26] | He’s never been to the club before — | 他没来过俱乐部 |
[36:27] | You troll. | 你这个混蛋 |
[36:30] | She was never very good with terms of endearment. | 她一直不怎么会讲甜言蜜语 |
[36:32] | What kind of game are you playing here, Adrian? | 你到底在谋划些什么 艾德里安 |
[36:33] | My dear, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 亲爱的 我不明白你在说什么 |
[36:36] | The only reason I’ve been staying with you is | 我还跟你在一起的唯一原因 |
[36:37] | because I didn’t want people to think | 就是我不想别人以为 |
[36:38] | I was a monster for divorcing a cripple! | 我是个跟瘸子离婚的禽兽 |
[36:41] | You are right to gasp, because you actually are a cripple. | 你惊讶很正常 因为你就是个瘸子 |
[36:44] | This man is only pretending to be a cripple! | 这个男人却假装是瘸子 |
[36:48] | Perhaps you should stop saying “Cripple”. | 你最好别说”瘸子”这个词儿了 |
[36:49] | – Get out of that chair! – But I can’t! | -从轮椅上站起来 -我做不到 |
[36:52] | Uh, Evelyn, have you lost your mind? | 伊芙琳 你疯了吗 |
[36:55] | You said if he did something horrible, I could divorce him! | 你说过如果他做了可怕的事 我就可以跟他离婚 |
[36:57] | – Did he cheat on you? – Worse — he can walk! | -他出轨了吗 -更糟糕 他能走路 |
[36:59] | Please! Don’t hurt me! | 拜托 别伤害我 |
[37:00] | Get your lousy ass out of this chair! | 你这讨厌鬼给老娘站起来 |
[37:08] | You’re a monster. | 你真是禽兽 |
[37:09] | No, I am not a monster! | 我才不是 |
[37:10] | I am the victim! | 我是受害者 |
[37:12] | Gail, tell them that I’m not a monster! | 盖尔 告诉他们我不是禽兽 |
[37:15] | Gail, Gail! | 盖尔 盖尔 |
[37:20] | She’s a monster. | 她是个禽兽 |
[37:25] | I had a lovely time tonight. | 今晚我过得很开心 |
[37:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[37:29] | I know my mother and I are a little close. | 我知道我妈妈和我有些亲密 |
[37:33] | I-I get it if you want to run away screaming. | 如果你想尖叫逃走 我也理解的 |
[37:36] | Your mother’s great. | 你妈妈人很好 |
[37:38] | I can see why you want to spend time with her. | 我能看出你为什么想跟她待在一起 |
[37:50] | See you soon? | 回头见好吗 |
[37:52] | You know where I live. | 你知道我住在哪里 |
[38:00] | You like her, don’t you? | 你喜欢她 是吧 |
[38:02] | Yeah, I really do. | 是的 |
[38:04] | I like her, too — a lot. | 我也很喜欢她 |
[38:08] | But not for you. | 但你不行 |
[38:10] | I have other plans for you, Kyle. | 我对你还有别的计划 凯尔 |
[38:18] | Mrs. Delatour, Marisol Suarez to see you. | 德拉图太太 玛莉索·苏亚雷斯来见你了 |
[38:23] | How lovely of you to stop by. | 你能过来真是太好了 |
[38:26] | That will be all, miguel. | 这就行了 米格尔 |
[38:30] | Why is Rosie’s son answering your front door? | 为什么罗西的儿子在给你应门 |
[38:33] | I’ve taken him under my wing. | 我把他置于我的保护之下了 |
[38:35] | Turns out he has great potential. | 原来他很有潜力 |
[38:37] | And he’s an excellent driver. | 而且他开车技术很棒 |
[38:39] | Would you like to sit? | 你想坐吗 |
[38:41] | No. No, I’m not staying. | 不用了 我不久留 |
[38:43] | I just wanted to let you know that I’ve thought | 我只是想告诉你 我考虑过了 |
[38:46] | about the situation with Peter. | 和彼得的情况 |
[38:49] | I knew you’d come around. | 我就知道你会回心转意的 |
[38:50] | I’m not breaking up with him. | 我不会跟他分手 |
[38:54] | He’s great, and I think I owe it to myself to see where it goes. | 他人很好 我觉得我该看看跟他的发展 |
[38:59] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[39:02] | Well, I appreciate your telling me that in person. | 谢谢你亲自告诉我 |
[39:05] | I-I really don’t want to hurt you, | 我真的不想伤害你 |
[39:07] | but I just felt it best to be up front and honest. | 我只是觉得最好要直截了当 |
[39:11] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[39:12] | And I suppose it was a lot of me to ask of you anyway. | 我想我这种要求本来就很过分 |
[39:18] | So, you understand? | 你理解吗 |
[39:20] | I do. Completely. | 我完全理解 |
[39:23] | Thank you. It’s such a relief. | 谢谢 我真是松了口气 |
[39:26] | Marisol? | 玛莉索 |
[39:28] | Just one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[39:30] | This means war. | 咱俩之间开战了 |
[39:38] | Well, I’m not sure what got into you this evening, | 我不确定你今晚怎么了 |
[39:40] | but if you feel like discussing it… | 但如果你想谈论的话 |
[39:42] | For god’s sake, Adrian. | 看在老天的分上 艾德里安 |
[39:44] | Give it up. I know you can walk. | 少装了 我知道你可以走路 |
[39:46] | I have it all on video. | 我拍到了 |
[39:50] | That’s why Daniela tried to seduce me. | 所以丹妮亚拉才想色诱我 |
[39:53] | You set me up. | 你陷害了我 |
[39:58] | Very clever. | 真聪明 |
[40:00] | Now that everyone thinks | 现在反正大伙儿 |
[40:01] | I’m a monster anyway, I’m leaving you. | 都觉得我是禽兽了 我要离开你了 |
[40:05] | Evelyn, we were meant to be together. | 伊芙琳 我们命中注定要在一起 |
[40:07] | I was willing to stay in that chair forever to keep you. | 为了留下你 我情愿一辈子坐轮椅 |
[40:09] | Look at the lengths you went to entrap me. | 瞧瞧你为了陷害我费的功夫 |
[40:12] | There was a time when that sort of cat-and-mouse | 以前这种猫捉老鼠还能让我 |
[40:14] | excited me, but now I’m tired of it. | 觉得刺激 但现在我厌倦了 |
[40:16] | I’m tired of you! | 我厌倦你了 |
[40:18] | But we’re both so deliciously twisted. | 但我们都是有趣的变态啊 |
[40:21] | You’re the only person who can match me blow for blow. | 只有你才能跟我针锋相对 |
[40:24] | Well, I’m sorry, Adrian, but from now on, | 对不起 艾德里安 但从今以后 |
[40:26] | you’ll just have to blow yourself. | 你就自己玩去吧 |
[40:35] | Detective? I need to talk to you. | 警探 我得跟你谈谈 |
[40:38] | I can prove Spence is innocent. | 我能证明斯宾思是无辜的 |
[40:41] | You can? | 你可以吗 |
[40:41] | He was at a club at the time that Peri was killed. | 佩里被杀时他在俱乐部里 |
[40:44] | I have a witness. Her name is Cinnamon. | 我有个目击证人 她叫辛纳蒙 |
[40:46] | She’s a stripper who works there. | 在那里工作的脱衣舞女 |
[40:51] | That’s her name and number. | 这是她的名字和电话 |
[40:52] | You’ve got to question her. | 你得去审问她 |
[40:53] | And how did you get this stripper | 你怎么让这个脱衣舞女 |
[40:55] | to say what you needed her to say? | 帮你说话的 |
[40:56] | Did you give her money? | 你给她钱了吗 |
[40:58] | No! | 没有 |
[40:59] | Well, yes, for a lap dance. | 有 但是那是付大腿舞的钱 |
[41:03] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[41:05] | Well, ma’am, this case is closed. | 太太 案子结束了 |
[41:07] | We’ve already got a confession. | 我们已经拿到了供词 |
[41:09] | – What? – Spence just confessed. | -什么 -斯宾思招供了 |
[41:11] | We’re taking his statement right now. | 我们现在就在录下他的声明 |
[41:15] | I was furious ’cause Peri lied to me for months. | 我很生气 因为佩里骗了我几个月 |
[41:20] | I couldn’t let her get away with it. | 我不能让她逃脱处罚 |
[41:23] | So what did you do? | 那你做了什么 |
[41:30] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[41:34] | I killed Peri. | 我杀了佩里 |