时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:03] | I was working for you and your wife, Peri, | 我一开始为你和你妻子佩里工作 |
[00:05] | but we fell in love, so we got married. | 但后来我们相爱了 所以我们结婚了 |
[00:08] | Why can’t Spence remember me? | 为什么斯宾思不记得我了 |
[00:10] | Apparently, this kind of memory loss | 看起来 严重的头部创伤 |
[00:11] | can happen with severe head trauma. | 有可能会导致这种失忆症状 |
[00:13] | How could I ever forget you? | 我怎么会忘了你呢 |
[00:14] | You’re the best maid my wife and I ever had. | 你是我和我妻子请过最好的女佣了 |
[00:16] | Your wife? | 你妻子吗 |
[00:17] | Hello, Rosie. | 你好 罗西 |
[00:19] | I’m right where I belong. | 我就在属于我的地方 |
[00:20] | I couldn’t even take care of myself, let alone a kid. | 当时我连自己都照顾不好 更别说孩子了 |
[00:24] | So I gave my baby away. | 所以我送走了孩子 |
[00:25] | Well, my book came out. | 我的书出版了 |
[00:26] | And it’s on the New York Times Best Seller list. | 而且跻身《纽约时报》畅销榜了 |
[00:28] | Marisol, do you think we’re getting back together? | 玛莉索 你是觉得我们复合了吗 |
[00:30] | Said you needed more time. | 你说你需要更多时间 |
[00:31] | You said I needed more time. | 是你说我需要更多时间 |
[00:33] | I’m gonna go home to Seattle. | 我要回西雅图 |
[00:34] | Zoila, it’s time, huh? | 佐拉 该进去了 |
[00:36] | Mom’s crashing. | 产妇不行了 |
[00:37] | You need to tell me who to prioritize — | 你得告诉我该先保谁 |
[00:39] | Zoila or her baby. | 佐拉还是孩子 |
[00:40] | That is my petition for divorce. | 那是我的离婚申请 |
[00:42] | Adrian, I’ve spent my entire adult life with you, | 艾德里安 我这辈子都和你在一起 |
[00:45] | and this ordeal has made me realize | 这次考验让我意识到 |
[00:47] | what a terrible waste that’s been. | 我白白浪费了多少青春 |
[00:50] | Where is Adrian? | 艾德里安去哪了 |
[00:54] | Adrian! | 艾德里安 |
[00:56] | Adrian!! | 艾德里安 |
[01:47] | Oh, dear God. | 天啊 |
[01:49] | Help!! | 救命 |
[01:51] | My maid’s been murdered! | 我的女佣被谋杀了 |
[01:55] | Who’s going to clean all this up? | 谁要来打扫干净这一切啊 |
[01:59] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[02:00] | What the hell’s your problem now? | 你这次又怎么了 |
[02:02] | You stepped on me. | 你踩到我了 |
[02:04] | Please! It’s your own fault! You died on my mark! | 拜托 你活该好吗 你死在我该站的地方了 |
[02:06] | I didn’t die on your mark! | 我才没有 |
[02:08] | Are you having fun | 看着自己的书 |
[02:09] | watching your book get made into a big studio movie? | 被制作成大电影 你开心吗 |
[02:12] | Well, it’s not… exactly what I expected. | 这跟我预期的不太一样 |
[02:14] | In the book, Flora is stabbed and she falls into the pool. | 书里写的是芙罗拉被刺后跌进了游泳池 |
[02:17] | Why did that change? | 为什么要改动 |
[02:19] | Peri felt like the audience was paying to see her, | 佩里觉得观众花钱是去看她的 |
[02:21] | so her character should discover the body. | 所以应该是她的角色发现了尸体 |
[02:23] | But that’s not what happened. | 但事实不是那样的 |
[02:24] | Take it up with the head of the studio. | 跟制作室的负责人提出来吧 |
[02:26] | I got bigger fish. | 我还有更重要的事 |
[02:27] | Elliott! | 艾略特 |
[02:29] | I can’t work with her. She is completely abusive. | 我无法跟她合作 她就是个虐待狂 |
[02:32] | All I did was politely suggest she not perform the scene | 我不过是友好地建议她 不要把这场戏 |
[02:35] | like the brain-dead, no-talent pageant queen that she is. | 演得她跟一个愚蠢无能的选美冠军一样 |
[02:37] | Ladies, please. | 女士们 拜托了 |
[02:39] | Can we just get along for one more scene? | 能再合作一场吗 |
[02:42] | Oh, hi. Are you taking the dinner order? | 你好 你要负责订餐吗 |
[02:44] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[02:44] | Are you still hungry after all the scenery you just chewed? | 你刚才演得那么浮夸自己不会恶心地吃不下东西吗 |
[02:48] | No, no. I wrote “Coming Clean.” | 不不 《全盘交代》是我写的 |
[02:52] | The book that this movie is based on…? | 这部电影就是根据那本书改编的 |
[02:54] | But you could still – take our dinner order, right? | 但你仍然可以帮我们订餐 对吗 |
[02:57] | I’m glad you’re here. I was thinking — | 真高兴你来了 我在想 |
[02:58] | Shouldn’t I be the one who goes undercover as a maid? | 难道不该让我去做卧底女佣吗 |
[03:01] | Wouldn’t that be better? | 那样不是更好吗 |
[03:02] | No. No. This story isn’t about you. | 不不 这个故事不是关于你的 |
[03:05] | It’s about the maids. | 是关于女佣 |
[03:06] | It’s about… Latina empowerment. | 是关于拉丁裔女人的力量的 |
[03:09] | Back me up here, Eva. | 快声援我 伊娃 |
[03:11] | Mm, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:13] | Do all the maids have to be Latina? | 所有女佣都得是拉丁裔吗 |
[03:14] | Seems kind of racist. | 这好像有点种族歧视 |
[03:16] | No, it isn’t. | 不是的 |
[03:18] | Not all maids are Latina, but these maids are. | 不是所有女佣都是拉丁裔 但故事中的是 |
[03:21] | If we change the race of the murdered maid, | 如果改变了被谋杀女佣的种族 |
[03:22] | we can get somebody better than Eva. | 那我们可以找个比伊娃强的人来演 |
[03:25] | Okay, that’s it. I’m gone. | 好吧 我不干了 |
[03:29] | By the way, you are the meanest person I have ever met. | 对了 你是我见过的最刻薄的人 |
[03:32] | And I worked on “Desperate Housewives.” | 我可是演过《绝望的主妇》的 |
[03:47] | Evelyn. I was in Barbados. | 伊芙琳 我之前在巴巴多斯 |
[03:49] | I just heard the tragic news. | 我刚听说了这一悲剧性消息 |
[03:50] | Thank you, dear. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[03:51] | It’s been a devastating six months. | 这半年真是够多灾多难的 |
[03:53] | You’re such a strong woman. | 你真的太坚强了 |
[03:56] | I’m a survivor. | 我是幸存者 |
[03:58] | I will always survive. | 我会永远幸存下去 |
[03:59] | You know who else survived? | 知道还有谁幸存下来了吗 |
[04:02] | Me. | 我 |
[04:05] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:06] | We are both survivors. | 我们都是幸存者 |
[04:09] | But the house was a total loss, | 但我们的房子就惨了 |
[04:11] | so thank you for your condolences. | 所以谢谢大家的同情和慰问 |
[04:14] | Adrian, how are you? | 艾德里安 你还好吗 |
[04:17] | Still paralyzed. | 还瘫痪着 |
[04:18] | But the doctors are optimistic. | 但医生很乐观 |
[04:20] | And he did feel a tingle in his toes today, | 今天他的脚趾都感觉到刺痛了 |
[04:22] | so our hopes are high. | 所以他很有希望好起来 |
[04:24] | Oh, you are a saint for taking such good care of your husband. | 你把丈夫照顾得这么好 你真是圣人 |
[04:28] | If you need anything, please don’t hesitate. | 如果有什么需要 一定尽管开口 |
[04:31] | Well, you’re very popular at the club. | 你在俱乐部很受欢迎啊 |
[04:33] | If I’d perished in the explosion, | 如果我在爆炸中死了 |
[04:35] | they would have renamed the golf course after you. | 他们说不定会把高尔夫球场改成你的名字呢 |
[04:38] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:41] | I don’t say it enough, | 虽然我没怎么跟你说 |
[04:41] | but I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. | 但我很感谢你为我做的一切 |
[04:47] | I adore you, my love. | 我爱慕你 亲爱的 |
[04:50] | And I, you. | 我也爱慕你 |
[05:01] | Mrs. Genevieve, you have a visitor! | 吉纳维芙太太 有人来看你了 |
[05:05] | Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[05:06] | Oh, I’m so happy you’re back! | 你回来了 我太开心了 |
[05:10] | I was only in New York for a little while. | 我只不过是去纽约待了一阵 |
[05:12] | Yes, but this is really the first time we’ve seen each other | 是没错 但这是那次医院生离死别后 |
[05:14] | since that sad, sad day at the hospital. | 我们俩第一次见面 |
[05:18] | Right. | 是呢 |
[05:19] | I hope visiting Valentina and Remi | 希望见过瓦伦蒂娜和雷米后 |
[05:21] | made you feel better. | 你能感觉好些 |
[05:23] | Um…sure. A little. | 一点点吧 |
[05:25] | But how is this working out? | 你们相处得怎么样 |
[05:27] | Isn’t Rosie the best maid? | 罗西难道不是最好的女佣吗 |
[05:29] | Oh, yes, she is. | 她当然是 |
[05:31] | And Mrs. Genevieve is the nicest boss | 而且吉纳维芙太太是我接触过的 |
[05:34] | I ever had. | 最好的老板 |
[05:36] | Rosie, would you be a dear and go make us some lunch? | 罗西 你能好心为我们做点午餐吗 |
[05:41] | I hate her. | 我讨厌她 |
[05:43] | What? | 怎么会 |
[05:44] | No one hates Rosie. | 怎么会有人讨厌罗西 |
[05:45] | Maybe not the deaf. | 聋子是不会 |
[05:47] | They don’t have to hear her awful whine. | 他们又不用去听她的悲惨抱怨 |
[05:49] | Rosie doesn’t whine. | 罗西才不抱怨呢 |
[05:51] | – “Mrs. Genevieeevve, you have a visitorrr.” – Stop! | -“吉纳维芙太太 有人来看你了” -别闹了 |
[05:56] | She’ll hear you. | 她会听见的 |
[05:58] | Have I mentioned how happy I am that you’re back? | 我有没有说过你回来了我有多开心 |
[06:02] | That’s the thing. I’m — I’m not really back. | 是这样的 我没打算回来 |
[06:05] | Do you need more time? | 你还需要更多的时间吗 |
[06:06] | No. That’s not it. | 不是因为这个 |
[06:08] | Well, then, what’s wrong? | 那是为什么 |
[06:10] | I… | 我… |
[06:12] | don’t feel good about taking the job from Rosie. | 我觉得从罗西手里抢工作 不太好 |
[06:15] | I do! I feel great about it! | 我觉得很好 我觉得特别好 |
[06:17] | But she’s living here with her son. | 但她和她儿子都住在这里 |
[06:18] | I can’t just – throw her out on the street. | 我不能就这么把她扔到马路上 |
[06:20] | And I-I just talked to Marisol, | 而且我和玛莉索聊过了 |
[06:22] | and she has a lead on a job for me. | 她那里有空缺的工作岗位 |
[06:24] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[06:26] | I’ll just have two maids. | 大不了我雇佣你们两个 |
[06:28] | What? | 什么 |
[06:29] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[06:31] | Of course I can. I’m rich. | 我当然可以 我辣么有钱 |
[06:33] | Oh, I am so happy you’re here! | 你能在这里太棒了 |
[06:35] | It’s gonna be just like before. | 一切又将如故了 |
[06:41] | Thank you for seeing me, Mr. Hudson. | 很感谢你能抽时间见我 哈德森先生 |
[06:43] | Ah, “Peter,” Please. | 叫我彼得就好 |
[06:44] | It’s nice to finally meet the woman | 很高兴能见到我们下一部大片的 |
[06:45] | behind our next big hit. | 幕后女英雄 |
[06:47] | Actually, that’s why I’m here. | 这恰好是我来这里的原因 |
[06:48] | I have a few concerns. | 我有些担忧 |
[06:50] | Well, shoot. Your concerns are my concerns. | 说吧 你的担忧就是我的担忧 |
[06:53] | Then why does it seem like you’re about to leave? | 那为什么感觉你好像正要出门了 |
[06:55] | Well, unfortunately, I have another meeting in… | 不巧的是 我要去开个会 |
[06:58] | three minutes. | 就在三分钟后 |
[07:01] | Look, I’m the first to admit | 首先 我必须得承认 |
[07:03] | I don’t know much about how Hollywood works. | 我对好莱坞的运作模式不是很清楚 |
[07:05] | -W– – I wasn’t finished. | -什么 -我还没说完 |
[07:07] | But when I let your studio option my book, | 但当我允许你的工作室操刀我的作品时 |
[07:09] | I was promised that the movie would stay true to my vision. | 你们曾向我保证 电影会真实反映我的视角 |
[07:12] | -I– – Still…not finished. | -我… -我还没说完 |
[07:14] | Peri Westmore is twisting this movie | 佩里·韦斯特莫已经把片子 |
[07:16] | into something I hate, | 扭曲成了我讨厌的样子 |
[07:18] | and I need you to do something about it. | 我需要你处理一下 |
[07:22] | Well, don’t you have anything to say for yourself? | 你没什么想辩解的吗 |
[07:25] | Oh, I can talk now. Good. | 轮到我说了吗 很好 |
[07:27] | Why don’t we have dinner tonight — talk about it? | 不如我们晚上一起吃个晚饭 聊聊这件事吧 |
[07:31] | Are you asking me out on a date? | 你是在约我吗 |
[07:32] | We obviously have a lot to discuss. | 我们显然有很多事情要沟通 |
[07:34] | Wouldn’t it be nicer to do it over good food and wine? | 那何不在美食与美酒的陪伴下舒舒服服地聊呢 |
[07:36] | I shouldn’t have to go out on a date | 我没必要为了解决我的问题 |
[07:38] | to have my concerns addressed. | 而去赴约 |
[07:40] | It’s wildly inappropriate. | 这非常的不合适 |
[07:42] | That’s too bad. | 太遗憾了 |
[07:45] | This was the best three minutes of my day. | 这是我一天中最美好的三分钟 |
[07:51] | Now, Peri, after your big win | 佩里 你在”美国选择奖” |
[07:53] | at the America’s Choice Awards, | 拿下骄人战绩后 |
[07:55] | I’m hearing people say “Oscar.” | 我听见人们对你有得奥斯卡的期待 |
[07:58] | I’m just trying to enjoy the moment — | 我只想活在当下 |
[08:00] | shooting a new movie, enjoying my family. | 拍一部新电影 享受家庭生活 |
[08:04] | I’m so blessed. | 我现在很幸福 |
[08:05] | Now, I have to ask you something a little touchy. | 那么 我想问一件敏感的事 |
[08:09] | A few years ago, you all went through a very public divorce, | 几年前 你们经历了一场公开的离婚 |
[08:14] | but now you’re back together. | 但你们现在复合了 |
[08:17] | Spence had an affair with our maid. | 斯宾思和我们当时的女佣有了外遇 |
[08:20] | It wasn’t just an affair. | 那不仅仅是外遇 |
[08:22] | You actually married your maid. | 你真真切切地娶了你们的女佣 |
[08:24] | I guess I did. | 可能是吧 |
[08:26] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[08:29] | Six months ago, Spence suffered a traumatic brain injury. | 六个月前 斯宾思脑部受到了严重的损伤 |
[08:35] | He almost died. | 差点就死了 |
[08:37] | But that tragic event brought us back together. | 但这场悲剧让我们重新走在了一起 |
[08:43] | Why did I marry her? | 我当时为什么要娶她 |
[08:46] | Well, as I’ve told you many times, you’re an alcoholic. | 我告诉过你很多次了 因为你常常酗酒 |
[08:52] | And our maid was a — was a nasty, mean, | 与此同时 我们的女佣是一个下流 卑鄙 |
[08:56] | promiscuous person, terribly manipulative. | 滥交的人 充满着心机 |
[09:01] | – She sounds just awful… – Peri Westmore. | -她听起来很可怕… -是佩里·韦斯特莫啊 |
[09:03] | Don’t you just love her? | 难道你不喜欢她吗 |
[09:05] | Mrs. Genevieve, she’s with Spence! | 吉纳维芙太太 她在和斯宾思在一起 |
[09:08] | The man I was married to. | 我曾经的丈夫 |
[09:10] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[09:11] | You’re the maid who split up their marriage? | 你就是那个介入他们婚姻的女佣吗 |
[09:14] | Everything she said is a lie. | 她说的一切都是谎言 |
[09:17] | She makes it seem like I tricked Spence into loving me. | 她说的好像是我勾引了斯宾思一样 |
[09:21] | But why else would he leave her? | 不然他为什么要离开她 |
[09:23] | She’s America’s Sweetheart, and you’re… | 她是美国甜心 而你不过是… |
[09:26] | you. | 你 |
[09:27] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 无所谓了 |
[09:29] | They’re getting remarried, | 他们要复婚了 |
[09:30] | and Spence still doesn’t even remember me. | 斯宾思甚至还没记起我 |
[09:34] | Rosie, may I give you some advice? | 罗西 我能给你点建议吗 |
[09:38] | Stop whining. | 别抱怨了 |
[09:39] | I don’t whine. | 我没有抱怨 |
[09:41] | Yes, you do. | 有 你有 |
[09:43] | And if you really want to win him back, do something about it. | 如果你真的想把他赢回来 那就拿出干劲 |
[09:47] | I tried, but I haven’t been able | 我努力了 但自从他出院后 |
[09:49] | to get near him since the hospital. | 我根本接近不了他 |
[09:50] | Well, then try again. | 那再试试 |
[09:53] | Now that Zoila’s back, take a day off. | 现在佐拉回来了 休一天假吧 |
[09:56] | Or a week. | 或一星期 |
[09:58] | Really. Go. | 真的 去吧 |
[10:07] | Carmen, this house is absolutely filthy. | 卡门 这房子真是太脏了 |
[10:10] | I know! | 我知道 |
[10:11] | Those construction workers make such a mess. | 这些建筑工人搞得一团糟 |
[10:14] | All right, all right! | 好吧 好吧 |
[10:18] | May I help you? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[10:19] | Sorry to just walk in, but your doorbell is missing. | 抱歉贸然闯进来 但是你们的门铃不见了 |
[10:23] | And also your door. | 门也没了 |
[10:24] | Yes, forgive the mess. | 是的 不好意思这么乱 |
[10:25] | The house exploded several months back. | 这房子几个月前炸了 |
[10:28] | Are you Carmen? | 你是卡门吗 |
[10:29] | The one and only. | 仅此一位 绝无仅有 |
[10:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[10:32] | I’m Daniela. | 我是丹妮亚拉 |
[10:34] | Your cousin Josefina’s daughter? From San Juan? | 你姐姐约瑟芬娜的女儿 来自圣胡安 |
[10:37] | What? | 什么 |
[10:39] | What are you doing in Los Angeles? | 你来洛杉矶干什么 |
[10:41] | I’m on vacation for the week, | 我来这里度假一星期 |
[10:42] | and I thought – it would be cool to meet you. | 我觉得来见见你挺好的 |
[10:44] | Does your mother know you’re here? | 你妈妈知道你在这里吗 |
[10:46] | She knows I’m in L.A., | 她知道我在洛杉矶 |
[10:47] | but Tia Yolanda told me where to find you. | 但是提亚·约兰达告诉我你在这里 |
[10:51] | I want to be a singer, just like you. | 我想成为一名歌手 像你一样 |
[10:53] | So…surprise! | 所以 惊喜 |
[10:55] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no — | 不不不不不 |
[10:59] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m fine. | 不不不 我没事 |
[11:00] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[11:05] | Santo Dios! | 天啊 |
[11:08] | I got to clean this up. | 我得把这里打扫干净 |
[11:16] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[11:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:19] | Carmen, you’re being very strange toward your cousin. | 卡门 你对你的侄女太生分了 |
[11:22] | You got to get rid of her. | 你得赶紧把她送走 |
[11:23] | Well, she seems like a lovely girl. | 她看上去很可爱 |
[11:25] | She looks exactly like you. She could be your daughter. | 跟你一模一样 就像你的女儿 |
[11:30] | Santo Dios! | 我的天啊 |
[11:39] | That girl’s your daughter? | 这女孩就是你的女儿 |
[11:40] | I was just a teenager. | 我当时才十几岁 |
[11:42] | I had big plans for my life. | 对我的人生有很远大的规划 |
[11:43] | So my cousin Josefina, she raised her as her own. | 所以我姐姐约瑟芬娜把她视如己出 |
[11:46] | So she doesn’t even know she’s adopted? | 她甚至都不知道自己是被领养的 |
[11:48] | Nobody knows! | 谁都不知道 |
[11:49] | And if she finds out, it’s gonna mess up her whole life. | 她要是知道了 会毁掉她的一生的 |
[11:52] | Her life or yours? | 她的一生 还是你的一生 |
[11:54] | I never should have told you any of this. | 我根本不该告诉你这些事 |
[11:57] | – Carmen? – Yeah? | -卡门 -什么事 |
[11:58] | I have to go. | 我该走了 |
[11:59] | Oh, no! So soon? | 不是吧 这么快 |
[12:01] | Yeah. I don’t want to miss check-in. | 是啊 我可不想错过登记入住的时间 |
[12:03] | I’m staying at this gross youth hostel. | 我住在某个很简陋的青年旅馆 |
[12:05] | You should stay here. | 你应该留在这里 |
[12:07] | – What?! – Well, why not? | -什么 -怎么不行 |
[12:08] | We have an infinite number of guest rooms. | 我们有数不清的客房 |
[12:11] | But…shouldn’t you check with Mrs. Powell first? | 但是 你不应该先和鲍威尔太太说一声吗 |
[12:13] | Oh, Evelyn will be so busy with the remodel, | 伊芙琳忙着处理重建的事 |
[12:15] | she won’t even notice. | 她不会注意到的 |
[12:16] | And young Daniela can get to know her…cousin. | 小丹妮亚拉能够好好了解她的…阿姨 |
[12:20] | Ay! IMuchas gracias, Mr. Powell! | 太感谢你了 鲍威尔先生 |
[12:23] | Isn’t this great?! | 真是太好了 |
[12:26] | You really don’t like hugging, do you? | 你真的不是很喜欢抱抱啊 |
[12:29] | I’ll go get my suitcase. | 我去拿我的箱子 |
[12:33] | I’m not going to lie. Being in a wheelchair is boring, | 我不骗你 坐轮椅太无聊了 |
[12:36] | and this promises to be positively…scintillating. | 这下肯定会非常…有意思 |
[12:44] | Gail, I’m so happy you agreed to do our remodel. | 盖尔 很高兴你同意为我们重建 |
[12:47] | There are so few good interior designers. | 好内部装潢师真的是不多 |
[12:49] | Please — I’ve been dying to get my hands on that dusty, | 拜托 这么多年来 我早就想改造你那个 |
[12:51] | old place of yours for years. | 又脏又旧的地方了 |
[12:53] | Hurtful. But I like the enthusiasm. | 很伤人 但是我喜欢你的热情 |
[12:57] | I hate to ask, but are we gonna need | 我不想开口的 但是我们要 |
[12:59] | those ugly wheelchair ramps for Adrian? | 给艾德里安造这么丑的轮椅坡道吗 |
[13:03] | Gail, I need a confidante. Can I trust you? | 盖尔 我需要一个好闺蜜 我能相信你吗 |
[13:05] | Evelyn. | 伊芙琳 |
[13:06] | You know you can’t. | 你知道你不会信任我的 |
[13:08] | I heard you traded oral sex for your eyelid surgery. | 我听说你的双眼皮手术是用口活换的 |
[13:12] | You can trust me completely. | 你能完全信任我 |
[13:14] | I want to divorce Adrian. | 我想和艾德里安离婚 |
[13:15] | Really? You seem so devoted to him. | 真的吗 你看上去很爱他啊 |
[13:18] | I planned on leaving him before the accident, | 事故发生之前我就想离开他了 |
[13:20] | but now that he’s an invalid I can’t, | 现在他残疾了 我没法离开他 |
[13:21] | or everyone will think I’m a monster. | 不然所有人都会认为我是一个禽兽 |
[13:23] | Guess your only choice is to hope he makes a full recovery. | 我猜你唯一的选择就是希望他能完全康复 |
[13:26] | Well, I’ve hired the best concierge doctor in town. | 我雇了城里最好的复健医生 |
[13:28] | And as soon as Adrian can walk… | 只要艾德里安能走路… |
[13:31] | I’m walking, too. | 我也跑路 |
[13:38] | Are you washing dishes? | 你在洗盘子吗 |
[13:40] | Hand me that rectangular thing. | 把那个长方形的东西给我 |
[13:43] | The sponge? | 海绵吗 |
[13:47] | You know, it’s been six months since it happened. | 事情已经过了六个月了 |
[13:51] | You don’t have to do my work for me. | 你没必要帮我做我的活 |
[13:54] | I want to. | 是我自己想做 |
[13:56] | You’re not the only one who knows how to wash dishes. | 不是只有你才懂怎么洗盘子 |
[13:59] | Stop! | 住手 |
[14:01] | That’s not what this is for. | 这不是这么用的 |
[14:03] | You’re making more work for me. | 你是在给我增加工作量 |
[14:06] | Oh, please let me help. | 让我帮帮你吧 |
[14:07] | You’ve been through so much. | 你经历了这么多事 |
[14:09] | I know — Why don’t I make a snack for you instead? | 我知道了 不如我给你做点吃的吧 |
[14:13] | We have some baby carrots — | 我们有一些小[宝宝]胡萝卜 |
[14:16] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[14:17] | Miniature carrots. | 迷你胡萝卜 |
[14:19] | Petite carrots? | 超小萝卜 |
[14:20] | You can say the word “Baby.” | 你可以说”宝宝”这个词 |
[14:22] | I just want to make things easier for you. | 我只是想让你好过一点 |
[14:24] | How about this — | 这样吧 |
[14:25] | Stop treating me with kid gloves. | 不要这么小心翼翼的了 |
[14:28] | Just…be the same old shrew you’ve always been. | 做回你原来的泼妇 |
[14:32] | Will that make you happy? | 这样会让你开心吗 |
[14:35] | It’s what I want. | 我希望这样 |
[14:44] | Sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[14:46] | They’re sending a photographer to our party | 他们要派摄影师来我们的派对 |
[14:48] | so they can blurb about it in People, | 好在《人物》上吹一吹 |
[14:50] | so wear something nice, okay, Mister? | 穿帅点儿 好吗 先生 |
[14:55] | Mister. Mister Spence. | 先生 斯宾思先生 |
[14:58] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:00] | Didn’t you call me that when we were first dating? | 我们第一次约会时 你没这么喊我吗 |
[15:03] | Nope. | 不 |
[15:04] | I’ve never called you that. | 我从没这么喊过你 |
[15:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:08] | I think I’d remember calling you a stupid nickname. | 如果我喊了你这种蠢外号 我会记得 |
[15:12] | Thought maybe that interview triggered something. | 可能是采访让我想起了什么 |
[15:14] | Oh, well, it didn’t. | 并没有 |
[15:15] | Nobody’s ever called you that — ever. | 没人这么叫过你 从来没有 |
[15:19] | Peri, it’s been six months, | 佩里 都六个月了 |
[15:20] | and I still don’t remember anything, | 我还是什么都想不起来 |
[15:21] | and even when I get a glimmer, it turns out to be wrong. | 就算回忆乍现 最后也证明是错的 |
[15:24] | So your brain is mush. | 你的大脑还不清楚 |
[15:26] | But it’s also a blank slate. | 不过它也是白纸一张 |
[15:28] | This is our chance to start over. Okay? | 这是我们重写回忆的机会 好吗 |
[15:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:34] | Besides… | 再说… |
[15:36] | nothing good happened in those three years, anyway. | 反正过去三年也没发生什么好事 |
[15:44] | Mommy, play a game with me. | 妈妈 陪我玩游戏吧 |
[15:47] | Not now, sweetie. | 现在不行 亲爱的 |
[15:48] | But here. Have some screen time. It’s good for you. | 给 去玩吧 这对你有好处 |
[15:53] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[15:54] | Spence is remembering things again. | 斯宾思又想起来事情了 |
[15:56] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[16:16] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[16:18] | Son of a bitch! | 该死 |
[16:22] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[16:24] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[16:26] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[16:27] | You work for the Westmores? | 你为韦斯特莫家工作吗 |
[16:29] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m their butler. | 对 我是他们的管家 |
[16:31] | And sometimes their bodyguard, | 当疯女人想擅闯时 |
[16:33] | when crazy ladies try to break in. | 也是他们家的保镖 |
[16:34] | I’m not crazy. | 我才没疯 |
[16:36] | I need to help Spence get his memory back. | 我要帮斯宾思找回记忆 |
[16:39] | He loves me. | 他爱的是我 |
[16:40] | I’m not getting in the middle of this. | 我不想掺和进这件事 |
[16:42] | I need this job. | 我需要这份工作 |
[16:44] | Jesse, she’s a horrible woman. | 杰西 她是个可怕的女人 |
[16:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[16:47] | Which is why you’ll end up in jail | 所以如果她在这抓到你 |
[16:49] | if she catches you here. | 会把你送去坐牢 |
[16:50] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[16:52] | And for your own good, don’t come back. | 为了你自己好 别再来了 |
[17:01] | You went to see Spence? | 你去见斯宾思了吗 |
[17:03] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[17:04] | I couldn’t get to him. | 我没能跟他见面 |
[17:06] | Jesse grabbed me and pulled me away. | 杰西把我拉到一边去了 |
[17:08] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[17:09] | My Jesse? | 我家杰西吗 |
[17:10] | He’s not your Jesse anymore. | 他已经不是你家的了 |
[17:11] | He dumped you. Remember? | 他甩了你 记得吗 |
[17:14] | When did Jesse get to L.A.? | 杰西什么时候回的洛杉矶 |
[17:16] | Why didn’t he call me? | 为什么没打电话给我 |
[17:17] | I don’t know, but he works for Mrs. Peri now. | 我不知道 但他现在替佩里太太工作了 |
[17:20] | Oh, makes sense — She hired a male maid | 这说得通 她雇男佣人 |
[17:22] | so he wouldn’t sleep with the help again. | 他就不会再跟佣人睡觉了 |
[17:25] | How does he look? | 他看起来怎么样 |
[17:26] | Marisol. You’re obsessed. | 玛莉索 你沉迷了 |
[17:28] | No, I’m not. | 我才没有 |
[17:29] | Guys, Spence is going to remarry Peri, | 各位 斯宾思要和佩里复婚 |
[17:32] | and I’m going to lose him forever. | 我要永远失去他了 |
[17:33] | Can we focus on that? | 我们能专心讨论这事吗 |
[17:36] | Sorry. You’re right, Rosie. Sorry. | 抱歉 罗西你说得对 对不起 |
[17:37] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[17:39] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[17:40] | I bet Jesse could help you get some time alone with Spence. | 我想杰西能安排你跟斯宾思单独见面 |
[17:43] | I tried, but he wouldn’t let me. | 我试过了 但他不同意 |
[17:45] | If you want, I can talk to Jesse on your behalf. | 如果你愿意 我可以代表你跟杰西谈谈 |
[17:50] | On Rosie’s behalf or your own? | 代表罗西 还是你自己 |
[17:52] | Rosie’s. | 罗西 |
[17:54] | Mostly. | 大部分吧 |
[17:56] | What? | 什么 |
[18:04] | I heard a crash. Is everything okay? | 我听见摔东西的声音 您还好吗 |
[18:05] | I can’t get on the damn Internet again. | 我又连不上该死的网了 |
[18:07] | Peri changed the password. | 佩里改了密码 |
[18:09] | I don’t think throwing the computer is gonna fix that. | 我觉得扔电脑也无济于事 |
[18:13] | It just seems like she’s trying to keep me | 只是她看起来 像是想阻止我 |
[18:15] | from finding out anything about the three years I’ve lost. | 找回丢失的那三年记忆 |
[18:18] | She wouldn’t do that. | 她不会那样的 |
[18:21] | Would she? | 是吗 |
[18:22] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[18:24] | I have a surprise for you. | 我有个惊喜给你 |
[18:26] | I’m really not in the mood. | 我真的没心情 |
[18:28] | Well, I don’t want to see you, either. | 我也并不想见你 |
[18:32] | Ben! | 本 |
[18:33] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:35] | – It’s been a while, huh? – Yeah. | -我们挺久没见了 -对 |
[18:36] | Um, Jesse, Ben is my manager, | 杰西 本是我的经纪人 |
[18:39] | and he and Spence are, uh…good friends. | 他和斯宾思是… 好朋友 |
[18:43] | And Jesse’s our houseboy. | 杰西是我们家的男佣 |
[18:45] | You said I could call myself a “Butler.” | 您说我可以自称”管家”的 |
[18:49] | But I’m great with “Houseboy.” | 但”男佣”我就挺喜欢 |
[18:54] | Excuse me. Nice meeting you. | 失陪 很高兴见到您 |
[18:58] | Well, I hope you don’t mind me stopping by. | 希望你不介意我顺路拜访 |
[18:59] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我正好在附近 |
[19:02] | Wait. She called you, didn’t she? | 等等 她请你来的 对不对 |
[19:05] | You went behind my back and called my sponsor? | 你背着我偷偷联系我的互助对象吗 |
[19:08] | You’ve been so angry and frustrated. | 你一直那么愤怒又沮丧 |
[19:11] | I’m not gonna drink. I’m just… | 我不会喝酒的 我只是… |
[19:12] | Scared? Confused? Lost? | 害怕 迷惑 彷徨吗 |
[19:16] | Spence, those are all feelings that could make you slip. | 斯宾思 这些感觉都可能会让你犯错 |
[19:20] | I love you, and I don’t want to lose you again. | 我爱你 不想再次失去你 |
[19:24] | Just talk to Ben. | 跟本聊聊吧 |
[19:26] | You’ll feel better. | 你会感觉好些的 |
[19:28] | You always do. | 你一直如此 |
[19:31] | – Fine. – Good. | -好吧 -很好 |
[19:34] | Now, where should we begin? | 我们从哪开始 |
[19:40] | Danni. | 丹妮 |
[19:42] | I thought you were going sightseeing. | 我以为你要去观光 |
[19:43] | Mr. Powell said that it would be more fun if you took me. | 鲍威尔先生说你带我去的话会更有趣 |
[19:47] | Yes, it seemed like the kind of thing | 没错 这似乎是阿姨和侄女 |
[19:48] | that cousins would do together — | 会一起做的事 |
[19:50] | taking in the sights, talking about…cousin things. | 观赏美景 谈论阿姨和侄女之间的事 |
[19:55] | Danni, excuse Mr. Powell. | 丹妮 请原谅鲍威尔先生的离开 |
[19:57] | It’s time for his pain medication. | 他该吃止痛药了 |
[19:59] | I’m not in any pain. | 我一点也不痛 |
[20:02] | Hey, there’s a huge celebrity party tonight. | 今晚有个很大的明星派对 |
[20:05] | You want to crash it with me? | 想和我一起去吗 |
[20:07] | I can’t. I have to work all night. | 不行 我整晚都有工作 |
[20:11] | Yeah. The Powells are really, really mean bosses. | 没错 鲍威尔一家是很刻薄的雇主 |
[20:14] | Really? Mr. Powell seems great. | 真的吗 鲍威尔先生看着还不错 |
[20:17] | He seems great, but he’s really a big perv. | 他看着不错 其实是个大变态 |
[20:20] | Why do you think he wants you to stay? | 你为何认为他想让你留下 |
[20:22] | He’s trying to get with me? | 他想得到我吗 |
[20:24] | Oh, that man tries to get with anything — | 他什么都想要 |
[20:25] | you, me, the sofa. | 你 我 沙发 |
[20:27] | Don’t sit anywhere. | 哪都别坐 |
[20:29] | Maybe…you should stay somewhere else, | 或许 你该去别处住 |
[20:32] | like that nice hostel. | 比如那家不错的宾馆 |
[20:35] | Do you not want me staying here? | 你不想让我待在这里吗 |
[20:38] | Why would you say that? | 为何这么问 |
[20:40] | I’m not stupid. | 我又不傻 |
[20:41] | First, you said a maid got murdered here, | 开始 你说有个女仆在这里被杀 |
[20:43] | and now Mr. Powell’s trying to sleep with me? | 现在又说鲍威尔先生想睡我 |
[20:45] | Well, the murder thing was true. | 谋杀案是真的 |
[20:47] | Why don’t you want me here? | 你为何不想让我待在这里 |
[20:50] | – Danni — – Forget it! | -丹妮 -算了 |
[20:52] | Now I know why my mom never talks about you. | 现在我知道我妈为何不提起你了 |
[20:55] | You’re kind of a bitch. | 你是个贱人 |
[21:01] | So, I hear you had a little run-in with Rosie yesterday. | 我听说你昨天和罗西有点小争执 |
[21:04] | Little? | 小争执 |
[21:06] | She’s lucky I didn’t call the police. | 我没报警她就该感到庆幸了 |
[21:09] | Listen, if Spence was in his right mind, | 听着 如果斯宾思脑子正常的话 |
[21:11] | he would never stay with Peri. | 他就不会和佩里在一起 |
[21:13] | She’s the bad guy here, not Rosie. | 佩里才是坏人 罗西不是 |
[21:15] | But I can’t get involved. | 但我不能参与此事 |
[21:17] | All right, I let myself get personal with a boss before, | 好吧 我之前就爱上过我的老板 |
[21:20] | and it was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[21:25] | Is that why you didn’t tell me you were back in L.A.? | 这就是你没告诉我你回洛杉矶的原因 |
[21:29] | Honestly, I…never left. | 说实话 我没有离开过 |
[21:34] | You told me that you were going home to Seattle. | 你说你要回西雅图的家 |
[21:37] | I just needed some space. | 我只是需要一些空间 |
[21:40] | From me. | 离我远一点 |
[21:41] | You seemed kind of stuck on me. | 你有点缠着我了 |
[21:44] | I mean, I know I broke your heart — | 我知道我伤了你的心 |
[21:47] | You didn’t break my heart. | 你没伤我的心 |
[21:49] | My heart’s just fine. | 我的心没事 |
[21:51] | Well, what about all those sad, late-night e-mails? | 那那些悲伤的午夜邮件是怎么回事 |
[21:54] | Two e-mails! | 就两封 |
[21:55] | And they were not sad. | 而且也不悲伤 |
[21:59] | You just sounded like you weren’t over me. | 你听上去好像还没翻过我这篇 |
[22:01] | I am so over you. | 我早都翻篇了 |
[22:04] | In fact, I didn’t want to hurt your feelings, | 实际上 我不想伤害你的感情 |
[22:08] | but I’m seeing someone. | 但我已经在和别人约会了 |
[22:11] | He runs a movie studio. | 他开了一家电影工作室 |
[22:13] | He’s totally into me. | 非常喜欢我 |
[22:15] | – Well, congratulations. – Thanks. | -祝贺你 -谢谢 |
[22:18] | So I guess that means there’s no reason we can’t be friends. | 我猜没什么理由阻挡我们成为朋友了 |
[22:21] | – Yay. – Yeah. | -没错 -没错 |
[22:22] | Great. Friends. | 很好 朋友 |
[22:30] | Zoila! | 佐拉 |
[22:32] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不必如此做的 |
[22:34] | After everything you’ve been through. | 你经历了这一切 |
[22:36] | Honestly, I don’t need you to tell me what I’ve been through. | 说实话 我不需要你告诉我我经历了些什么 |
[22:39] | I keep forgetting I’m not supposed to be nice to you. | 我总是忘记不应该对你这么友好 |
[22:43] | It’s good you’re scrubbing. | 你在擦洗真是件好事 |
[22:45] | Your upper arms were starting to get flabby. | 你的大胳膊越来越松弛了 |
[22:48] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[22:50] | I thought you wanted me to take off the kid gloves. | 我以为你想让我直白点 |
[22:52] | You don’t have to insult me. | 你不必侮辱我 |
[22:54] | Just…be normal. | 正常就好 |
[22:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:01] | I had lunch at the club today, | 我在俱乐部吃了午餐 |
[23:03] | and you’ll never believe this. | 你绝对不会相信 |
[23:05] | It turns out, the butternut squash soup | 我发现 我常点的冬南瓜汤 |
[23:07] | I always order is cream-based. | 里面是有奶油的 |
[23:12] | Isn’t that horrible? | 这太可怕了吧 |
[23:13] | That truly is a tragedy — | 这真是个悲剧 |
[23:16] | the Holocaust, Columbine… | 《大屠杀》 科隆比纳 |
[23:21] | and your soup. | 还有你的汤 |
[23:25] | Zoila, what’s going on? | 佐拉 发生什么事了 |
[23:28] | I’m really trying here, | 我真的非常努力 |
[23:30] | but nothing I say seems to be right. | 但我说什么都不对 |
[23:40] | I thought I could do this, but…I can’t. | 我以为我可以的 但我不行 |
[23:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[23:47] | Six months ago, you had to make a choice — | 六个月前 你必须作出决定 |
[23:51] | a horrible choice — | 一个糟糕的决定 |
[23:53] | between the life of a baby and my life… | 在孩子和我的生命之间选一个 |
[23:58] | and you made the wrong one. | 你做了错误的选择 |
[24:01] | -Zoila — – I understand why you did it, | -佐拉 -我知道你为何这么做 |
[24:04] | and I know I shouldn’t blame you, | 我也知道我不该责备你 |
[24:08] | but I do. | 但我还是怪你 |
[24:10] | I blame you. | 我怪你做这个选择 |
[24:12] | You were going to die. | 你当时要死了 |
[24:13] | And right now, I wish I had. | 此时此刻 我真希望自己当时死了 |
[24:16] | Your child would have grown up without a mother. | 你的孩子会没有母亲呵护长大 |
[24:19] | How is that better? | 那样就更好吗 |
[24:20] | Because it’s not this! | 因为那至少不是现在这样 |
[24:23] | I’m angry all the time, | 我一直很愤怒 |
[24:26] | and everything inside me hurts, | 我身体的每个部分都痛 |
[24:30] | and I don’t know how to feel okay again. | 我不知道自己怎么才能恢复 |
[24:33] | – I’ll help you. – How?! | -我会帮你的 -怎么帮 |
[24:37] | Being in this place all the time | 一直待在这里 |
[24:41] | and seeing you every day… | 天天看到你 |
[24:52] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[24:54] | – Here. – No! I won’t take it. | -给你 -不 我不收 |
[25:11] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[25:12] | Yep. | 没事 |
[25:13] | I really love you, man. | 我真的很爱你 兄弟 |
[25:16] | You know I’m always here for you, brother. | 你知道我会一直陪你帮你 兄弟 |
[25:18] | Okay. I’m gonna go say bye to Peri. | 好了 我要去和佩里道别了 |
[25:24] | Is that my shirt for the party? | 这是我在派对上要穿的衬衫吗 |
[25:26] | Uh, yeah. Just picked it up. | 是的 刚刚去取的 |
[25:28] | Fantastic. I’m really looking forward to tonight. | 太好了 我真的很期待今晚 |
[25:32] | Well, you seem… upbeat. | 你看上去…很高兴 |
[25:35] | You say that like it’s a bad thing. | 你说得好像这是一件坏事一样 |
[25:37] | But you were so angry before about your memory, | 但你之前对记忆的事那么生气 |
[25:39] | you thought…you know, | 你以为… |
[25:41] | maybe Peri was trying to keep things from you. | 可能佩里试图瞒着你什么事 |
[25:43] | But why would she do that? | 但她为什么要这么做 |
[25:44] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[25:46] | I have to stop fighting to remember everything and let it go. | 我不能再想方设法记起一切 而是放手 |
[25:49] | If I keep obsessing, I’ll never be free. | 如果继续纠结 我永远不会自由 |
[25:53] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[25:55] | Uh, n-not really. | 不太明白 |
[25:57] | You know, you should spend some time with Ben. | 你应该多和本待在一起 |
[26:00] | He really puts things in perspective. | 他看事情很有见地 |
[26:06] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[26:08] | I took care of it, all right? | 事情被我摆平了 好吗 |
[26:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:10] | Absolutely. | 没事 |
[26:12] | I don’t know what I’d do without you. | 我不知道没有你我该怎么办 |
[26:18] | Come in. | 请进 |
[26:20] | – Rosie. – What’s going on? | -罗西 -发生什么了 |
[26:21] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[26:22] | Something weird’s going on at that house. | 他们家的事有点蹊跷 |
[26:24] | Spence needs your help. | 斯宾思需要你的帮助 |
[26:28] | I’ll be gone in 20 minutes. | 我二十分钟后就走了 |
[26:31] | You were right to call me out, okay? | 你对我的指责是对的 好吗 |
[26:32] | I wasn’t being very nice. | 我之前对你不太友善 |
[26:33] | So what is it? | 怎么回事 |
[26:34] | You clearly have some issue with me. | 很显然你对我有些意见 |
[26:39] | I came out here to be a singer, and look at me now. | 我出来闯是想做歌手的 可你现在看看我 |
[26:42] | I’m not famous or rich or — | 我不出名 也不富裕 也不… |
[26:43] | – So? – So… | -所以呢 -所以… |
[26:46] | I’m just a maid. | 我只是个女佣 |
[26:48] | I’m sure you think I’m a loser. | 你肯定认为我一无是处 |
[26:50] | Why do you even care what I think? | 你为什么会在意我的想法 |
[26:53] | Danni, you’re my… | 丹妮 你是我… |
[26:56] | You’re my family. | 你是我的家人 |
[26:57] | I don’t want you to be disappointed in me. | 我不希望你对我失望 |
[27:00] | You’re not a loser. | 你不是一无是处 |
[27:02] | You’re amazing. | 你很棒 |
[27:04] | Carmen, after all these years, you’re still chasing your dream. | 卡门 这么多年了 你依然追逐梦想 |
[27:08] | That’s so brave for someone your age. | 对你这个年龄的人来说这很勇敢 |
[27:13] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我是什么意思 |
[27:15] | You’ll stay for the week, | 你这周先别走 |
[27:16] | I’ll take the afternoon off, and we’ll check out the sights. | 我下午请假 我们去看看景点 |
[27:21] | Okay, cool. | 太好了 |
[27:28] | I thought you weren’t a hugger. | 我还以为你不喜欢和人拥抱 |
[27:32] | I’m giving it a try. | 我想试试 |
[27:37] | Well, Dr. Ryan, what’s the progress today? | 瑞安医生 今天有什么进展 |
[27:40] | Any steps forward? | 有任何进步吗 |
[27:41] | Which, even as I say it, | 我说出来的时候 |
[27:42] | I realize is a poor choice of words. | 也觉得这话不太妥当 |
[27:47] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[27:48] | I’m going to go lie down. | 我要躺下 |
[27:50] | Maybe you should fill Evelyn in. | 或许你应该告诉伊芙琳 |
[27:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:54] | She needs to know. | 她需要知道 |
[27:58] | Well, what do I need to know? | 我要知道什么 |
[28:00] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Powell. | 抱歉 鲍威尔太太 |
[28:03] | I’m afraid Adrian will never walk again. | 恐怕艾德里安再也不能走路了 |
[28:06] | Are you certain? | 你确定 |
[28:08] | It’s been six months. There’s been no progress. | 已经六个月了 没有任何进展 |
[28:11] | There was tingling in his toes! What about the tingling? | 他脚趾有刺痛感 那是怎么回事 |
[28:13] | Phantom pain. | 幻痛 |
[28:14] | After the loss of mobility in the limbs, the body — | 下肢失去活动能力后 躯体… |
[28:16] | No. Adrian will walk again. | 不 艾德里安能再次走路的 |
[28:19] | He has to. | 他必须能走 |
[28:20] | I’m sorry, but there’s simply no hope. | 抱歉 但没有希望了 |
[28:23] | I know it’s hard, but try to stay positive. | 我知道这很艰难 但要尽量保持乐观 |
[28:26] | Other than his legs, Adrian’s healthy. | 除了腿不能动 艾德里安很健康 |
[28:29] | You should have a long, long life together. | 你们可以共度漫长的余生 |
[28:37] | So, you really don’t want to work for Genevieve anymore? | 你真的不想再为吉纳维芙工作了 |
[28:39] | It’s better this way. Trust me. | 这样更好 相信我 |
[28:41] | Well, your timing is good. | 你时机选得很好 |
[28:42] | A big fashion exec just bought this place, | 一个知名时尚品牌主管刚刚买下这里 |
[28:44] | and she needs a maid to help her unpack. | 她需要女佣帮她收拾行李 |
[28:46] | What’s she like? | 她人怎么样 |
[28:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:48] | She got called away to Milan, | 她被叫去米兰 |
[28:49] | so she’s gonna be gone for six months. | 所以她六个月都不在 |
[28:51] | So… I’m gonna be alone? | 所以…我一个人 |
[28:54] | Yeah. You okay with that? | 是的 你可以接受吗 |
[28:55] | No boss, no uniform, clean whenever I want? | 没有上司 不用制服 想打扫就打扫 |
[28:59] | I am great with it. | 我很高兴 |
[29:01] | Yeah, but maybe you should be around people right now. | 但或许现在应该有人陪你 |
[29:03] | No. | 不 |
[29:05] | I need to get away from my life for a while, | 我要远离我的生活一段时间 |
[29:06] | not be reminded of… everything. | 不想再想起…任何事 |
[29:10] | I need a fresh start. | 我要重新开始 |
[29:12] | Okay, well, if you need anything, | 如果你有什么需要 |
[29:14] | I am just a phone call away! | 打电话给我 我就到了 |
[29:19] | You heard the part where I’m excited to be alone, right? | 你听到我说我乐意一个人独处了对吧 |
[29:22] | Right. | 是呢 |
[29:23] | Right. | 是的 |
[29:24] | – Right. – Okay. Bye. | -是的 -好吧 再见 |
[29:31] | Sheila! Breen! | 希拉 布林 |
[29:33] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[29:34] | Have you met my manager? | 你见过我的经纪人了吗 |
[29:35] | Benjamin. It’s a pleasure. | 本杰明 很高兴认识你 |
[29:37] | You know, I’ve been looking for a manager. | 我一直在找一个经纪人 |
[29:39] | Actually, I’ve got a pretty full plate with Peri at the moment. | 事实上 现在佩里的事就让我忙不过来了 |
[29:43] | You hear that? He’s all mine. | 听见了吗 他从头到脚都是我的 |
[29:46] | Oh, excuse me. It’s the caterers. | 失陪一下 宴会承办商来了 |
[29:50] | You’re 30 minutes late! | 你们迟了三十分钟 |
[29:51] | Do you have any idea how lucky you are | 你们知道承办这样的高端派对 |
[29:53] | to cater an A-list party like this?! | 你们有多幸运吗 |
[29:55] | Mrs. Westmore, why don’t you let me handle this | 韦斯特莫太太 让我来处理吧 |
[29:57] | so you can… get back to your party? | 你可以继续参加派对 |
[30:00] | At least somebody’s doing their job. | 至少某人尽责了 |
[30:02] | You can set up over there. | 你们可以放在那里 |
[30:07] | Rosie. Spence is alone upstairs. You won’t have much time. | 罗西 斯宾思独自在楼上 你的时间不多 |
[30:10] | Thanks, Jesse. | 谢谢 杰西 |
[30:12] | I owe you one. | 我欠你人情 |
[30:21] | Rosie? | 罗西 |
[30:22] | I heard you and… | 我听说你和 |
[30:25] | Peri are… getting married again. | 佩里要再婚了 |
[30:27] | We are. | 没错 |
[30:29] | But you don’t love her. | 但是你不爱她 |
[30:31] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[30:32] | No. I know what happened between us. | 不 我知道我们之间发生了什么 |
[30:34] | You tricked me. | 你骗了我 |
[30:35] | We had a beautiful, happy life together. | 我们度过了美好 快乐的生活 |
[30:40] | I know somewhere deep inside, you must remember that. | 我知道你的内心深处一定还记得 |
[30:45] | You are out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[30:47] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[31:01] | You still think I’m crazy? | 你还觉得我疯了吗 |
[31:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:06] | I’m with Peri. | 我和佩里在一起 |
[31:07] | And I am not gonna let you destroy our family again. | 我不会再让你毁掉我们的家庭了 |
[31:10] | Now get the hell out of my house! | 现在滚出我家 |
[31:13] | I can’t believe this. | 我不敢相信 |
[31:18] | Goodbye… | 再见 |
[31:20] | Mr. Spence. | 斯宾思先生 |
[31:25] | What did you say?! | 你说什么 |
[31:30] | Oh! Sorry! | 对不起 |
[31:31] | Rosie, wait! | 罗西 等等 |
[31:38] | As long as I’m working for you, I am happy. | 只要是为您工作 我就开心 |
[31:42] | My heart stops every time I see you. | 每次一见你 我就会心脏停跳 |
[31:46] | You are an amazing woman. | 你是一个很棒的女人 |
[31:48] | And you’re a good man. That’s why I love you. | 你也是个好男人 所以我才爱你 |
[31:51] | I let you get away from me once. | 我让你离开过我一次 |
[31:53] | I don’t want that to happen again. | 我不会再让这种事发生 |
[32:02] | Are you okay, man? | 你还好吗 |
[32:04] | I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[32:11] | Danni? Do you want to grab some dinner? | 丹妮 你想吃晚饭吗 |
[32:15] | Oh, thank you, but I think I’m just gonna go to bed early. | 谢谢 但是我要早点睡 |
[32:18] | It’s only 8:30. | 现在才八点半 |
[32:20] | I know, but I’m still on Puerto Rico time. | 我知道 我还在过波多黎各时间 |
[32:22] | Buenas noches. | 晚安 |
[32:38] | I think, in some ways, an America’s Choice Award | 我觉得从某种方面来说 人民选择奖 |
[32:41] | is better than an Oscar, | 比奥斯卡更有分量 |
[32:42] | because it comes from… you know — America. | 因为这是美国人民的选择 |
[32:45] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[32:46] | I’m in the middle of something. | 我正在谈话呢 |
[32:49] | Apparently, Spence’s brain injury | 显然 斯宾思的脑伤 |
[32:50] | has caused him to lose his manners. | 导致他忘记了礼节 |
[32:54] | Anyway… | 总之 |
[32:56] | Whiskey — neat. | 威士忌 不加冰 |
[32:58] | I thought you were sober. | 我以为你戒酒了 |
[33:00] | Not tonight. | 今晚不戒 |
[33:14] | Give me another. | 再来一杯 |
[33:18] | Pour. | 倒 |
[33:22] | And then he said I destroyed his family. | 然后他说我毁了他的家庭 |
[33:26] | I’ve lost Spence forever. | 我永远失去了斯宾思 |
[33:29] | Oh, dear. I hate hearing this. | 亲爱的 我讨厌听到这个 |
[33:33] | Because I’m whining again? | 因为我又在抱怨了吗 |
[33:35] | No. | 不 |
[33:36] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[33:38] | But I can relate. | 但是我感同身受 |
[33:40] | I may have lost Zoila forever, too. | 我或许也永远失去了佐拉 |
[33:44] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:46] | I know you two were close. | 我知道你们俩很亲近 |
[33:49] | But it’s you and me now. | 但是现在只剩你和我了 |
[33:51] | And I know just the thing to make us feel better. | 我知道什么能让我们感觉好点 |
[33:56] | Cleaning! | 打扫卫生 |
[33:59] | I think that would only make you feel better. | 我觉得那只会让你感觉好点 |
[34:04] | Consider it a passing of the feather duster. | 就当我把鸡毛掸子正式递给你了 |
[34:08] | You are my maid now. | 你现在是我的女佣了 |
[34:15] | Well, I have to admit, I was surprised to hear from you — | 我必须承认 我很惊讶你联系了我 |
[34:18] | after you called my dinner invitation | 之前你还说我的晚餐邀请 |
[34:20] | “Wildly inappropriate.” | “非常的不合适” |
[34:21] | Oh. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:23] | Well… I ran into a friend, | 我碰到了一位朋友 |
[34:26] | and he made me realize that life is too short. | 他让我意识到人生苦短 |
[34:29] | He? | 他 |
[34:31] | So is this an ex? | 所以是前男友吗 |
[34:32] | Well, yes, but no one important. | 是的 但不是很重要的人 |
[34:34] | We dated for like a minute. | 我们只约会了很短的时间 |
[34:37] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:39] | So, about your movie. | 关于你的电影 |
[34:40] | I spoke with Peri’s agent — | 我和佩里的经纪人谈过了 |
[34:42] | He told me that he’d left town, | 他告诉我他出城了 |
[34:43] | but really, he was just avoiding me. | 但实际上他只是在回避我 |
[34:46] | And he thinks I’m the crazy one? | 他还觉得我疯狂 |
[34:49] | I totally get it. | 我完全明白 |
[34:50] | I’ve had my share of crazy exes. | 我也有一些疯狂的前女友 |
[34:53] | Yeah. I mean, it didn’t work out. | 是啊 我的意思是 我们不合适 |
[34:55] | So what? I can accept that. | 所以呢 我能坦然接受 |
[34:56] | It’s not like he was “The One.” | 他又不是我的”真命天子” |
[35:01] | Anyway, I told Peri’s agent how difficult she’s being, | 总之 我告诉佩里的经纪人她有多难打交道 |
[35:03] | and they’re gonna get her to behave. | 他们会让她乖乖听话的 |
[35:05] | Oh, that’s great. | 太好了 |
[35:10] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你一件事 |
[35:11] | Just because a woman writes a couple of e-mails, | 只是因为女人写了几封电邮 |
[35:13] | it doesn’t mean that she’s still hung up on a guy, does it? | 不意味着她仍对某个男人念念不忘 对吧 |
[35:17] | Definitely not. | 当然了 |
[35:22] | Well, well. There he is. | 他来了 |
[35:25] | Literally, my ball and chain. | 真是我的枷锁 |
[35:28] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[35:29] | Is there anything I can do for you? | 我能为你做什么吗 |
[35:30] | Yes, if it’s not too much trouble — | 是的 如果不麻烦的话 |
[35:32] | and I hate to impose, | 我不想强迫你 |
[35:34] | but would you mind killing yourself? | 但是你能去自杀吗 |
[35:38] | Pardon me? | 你说什么 |
[35:39] | I despise you. | 我鄙视你 |
[35:41] | You have tormented, embarrassed, and disrespected me | 二十年来 你以无法想象的方式 |
[35:44] | in unimaginable ways for nearly 20 years. | 折磨我 让我丢脸 不尊重我 |
[35:47] | I’ve wanted to leave you for months. | 几个月前我就想离开你了 |
[35:50] | Then why are you still here? | 那你为什么还在这里 |
[35:52] | Because you’re in that stupid chair! | 因为你坐着那把愚蠢的轮椅 |
[35:56] | And what would people think if I left? | 如果我离开了 人们会怎么想 |
[36:02] | Well, I don’t care why you’re here — | 我不在乎你为什么在这里 |
[36:04] | only that you stayed. | 只在乎你留下来了 |
[36:07] | And I’m going to make it my life’s work | 我要花上这辈子的时间 |
[36:11] | to make sure you fall in love with me again. | 努力确保你再次爱上我 |
[36:15] | In the meantime, | 在此期间 |
[36:16] | don’t let me catch you near a flight of stairs. | 别让我发现你在楼梯附近 |
[36:25] | Name? | 名字 |
[36:28] | I’m a hot girl. | 我是靓妞 |
[36:30] | I can see that. | 我能看出来 |
[36:32] | And hot girls get into parties. | 靓妞能进派对 |
[36:35] | Not this one. | 这个不行 |
[36:36] | Come on. Please? | 拜托啦 |
[36:38] | It’s my first week in L.A., | 这是我来洛杉矶的第一周 |
[36:40] | and all I want is to go to a celebrity party. | 我只想参加明星派对 |
[36:42] | Look, honestly, there’s nothing special about these people. | 说真的 这些人没什么特殊的 |
[36:44] | They’re just like everyone else. | 就跟别人一样 |
[36:50] | Sweetheart, what are you doing? | 亲爱的 你在干什么 |
[36:52] | Don’t you “Sweetheart” me! | 少叫我亲爱的 |
[36:54] | I remember everything about Rosie. | 我记起了关于罗西的一切 |
[36:58] | You’ve been lying to me for months! | 你骗了我几个月 |
[37:00] | Now, calm down. I can explain. | 冷静点 我可以解释 |
[37:01] | You tried to keep her away from me… | 你想让她远离我 |
[37:04] | …but I know the truth. | 但我知道真相 |
[37:05] | And you’re gonna pay for what you did! | 你要为你做的事付出代价 |
[37:07] | Spence, you’re hurting me! | 斯宾思 你弄疼我了 |
[37:09] | Spence! | 斯宾思 |
[37:21] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好 开始吧 |
[37:25] | All right. | 好 |
[37:45] | Oh, hello! | 你好 |
[38:05] | Oh. I didn’t know royalty lived here. | 我不知道这里住的是王室成员呢 |
[38:10] | I was just having some fun. | 我只是在找点乐子 |
[38:13] | Well, I like it. | 我很喜欢 |
[38:14] | And now I know I can wear my cape | 现在我可以穿披风 |
[38:15] | without feeling embarrassed. | 而不觉得尴尬了 |
[38:18] | I live next door, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我住隔壁 |
[38:19] | I don’t just come to random homes | 我没有随便敲别人家的门 |
[38:20] | and make fun of people’s clothes. | 取笑人们的衣服 |
[38:22] | Kyle. | 我是凯尔 |
[38:23] | Zoila. | 我是佐拉 |
[38:25] | Well, I’ll be right over there, Zoila, if you need anything. | 佐拉 如果你需要什么 我就在隔壁 |
[38:30] | Oh, and this is for you — | 这是给你的 |
[38:31] | uh, a gift for the new homeowner. | 给新房主的礼物 |
[38:33] | Oh, actually… | 实际上 |
[38:37] | I’m so glad I bought this house. | 我很高兴我买了这栋房子 |
[38:46] | Ben! | 本 |
[38:49] | Where the hell are you?! | 你在哪里 |
[38:50] | Peri. Peri. Spence left the party. | 佩里 斯宾思离开了派对 |
[38:52] | But don’t worry — I took his keys, | 但别担心 我拿走了他的钥匙 |
[38:53] | so he’s not driving anywhere. | 他就没法开车走了 |
[38:54] | I don’t care about Spence! | 我不在乎斯宾思 |
[38:56] | Do you know where Ben is? | 你知道本在哪里吗 |
[38:57] | Uh, I’ll check downstairs. | 我去楼下看看 |
[38:59] | Ben! | 本 |
[39:04] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:08] | Well, thank you, Peter. | 谢谢你 彼得 |
[39:10] | This was a lovely evening. | 今晚真愉快 |
[39:12] | I’m glad you liked it. | 很高兴你喜欢 |
[39:14] | I really did. | 我真的喜欢 |
[39:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:19] | Well, um… | 嗯… |
[39:21] | take care. | 保重 |
[39:23] | “Take care”? | 保重 |
[39:25] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[39:27] | Well, typically, it means | 一般意味着 |
[39:28] | “Have a good night and take care of yourself.” | 晚安 照顾好自己 |
[39:31] | Yeah, I — I just thought you would go with, uh, | 我觉得你该说 |
[39:34] | “We should do this again” or “I’ll call you tomorrow.” | 我们该再约一次 或者 我明天给你打电话 |
[39:39] | Nope. | 不 |
[39:40] | Take care. | 保重 |
[39:41] | But I thought we had a pretty good time. | 但我以为我们过得挺开心的 |
[39:42] | We talked all night. | 我们聊了一整晚 |
[39:44] | No, you talked all night — | 不 你聊了一整晚 |
[39:46] | about Jesse. | 一直聊杰西 |
[39:48] | And he’s right — You are still hung up on him. | 他说得对 你的确对他念念不忘 |
[39:50] | I am — | 我 |
[39:51] | I wasn’t finished. | 我还没说完 |
[39:53] | Whether you know it or not, you’re still | 不管你知不知道 |
[39:55] | working through your feelings, which is fine, | 你还在整理感情 这没关系 |
[39:57] | but I’m a grown-ass man, | 但我是成年人 |
[39:59] | and I’ve been around the block enough to know how this ends. | 我经历过这种事 知道结局会怎么样 |
[40:01] | I just — | 我只是 |
[40:02] | Still not finished. | 我还没说完 |
[40:06] | I happen to think you’re sexy as hell | 我碰巧认为你性感撩人 |
[40:08] | and smart… | 机智聪明 |
[40:09] | and a little bit crazy, | 有点疯狂 |
[40:11] | which is exactly my type. | 我就喜欢你这种女人 |
[40:14] | But I’m not gonna date somebody who’s hung up on their ex. | 但我不会跟没忘记前任的人约会 |
[40:19] | Well, do you have anything to say for yourself? | 你有什么要为自己辩护的吗 |
[40:33] | I’m a little concerned about your wife. | 我有点担心你的妻子 |
[40:35] | When she learned about your prognosis, she was devastated. | 她得知你的预后时简直伤心欲绝 |
[40:38] | I’m aware, but as long as I’m in this chair, | 我知道 但只要我坐着这轮椅 |
[40:42] | she won’t leave me. | 她就不会离开我 |
[40:49] | Which is why I’m paying you all of this money… | 所以我付你这么一大笔钱 |
[40:53] | to keep my little secret. | 来为我保守秘密 |
[41:04] | Peri? | 佩里 |
[41:29] | Peri? | 佩里 |
[41:30] | Peri?! | 佩里 |
[41:34] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |