时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Devious Maids”… | 《蛇蝎女佣》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | Dr. Neff isn’t exactly good with money. | 内夫医生不太擅长理财 |
[00:04] | Who told you I was poor? It was Zoila, wasn’t it? | 谁跟你说我穷了 是佐拉 对吧 |
[00:06] | It’s me or your maid. | 我 或是你的女佣 |
[00:08] | I don’t understand why you wanted Zoila to think you were broke. | 我不知道你为什么想让佐拉认为你破产了 |
[00:11] | I’m afraid I’m going to have to let you go. | 恐怕我得让你走了 |
[00:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[00:15] | Michael left me. | 迈克尔离开了我 |
[00:17] | I paid a man to approach Taylor, sweet-talk her. | 我雇佣了一个男的接近泰勒 用花言巧语引诱她 |
[00:20] | You set Taylor up to have an affair. | 你设计让泰勒有外遇 |
[00:21] | I was undercover in the cartel. | 我在贩毒集团中做卧底 |
[00:23] | Someone tipped them off, so they locked me away. | 有人向他们告了密 所以他们把我关起来了 |
[00:26] | Does your wife know the truth about you? | 你老婆知道你的真面目吗 |
[00:28] | I’ll bet she still thinks you were a prisoner of the cartel. | 我猜她一定还认为你是贩毒集团的囚徒 |
[00:31] | Katy’s a witness, and the men who killed her father | 凯蒂是目击证人 那些杀她父亲的人 |
[00:33] | – are looking for her. – Violeta? | -正在找她 -维奥莱塔 |
[00:35] | I want to talk to El Jefe. I want to make a deal. | 我想跟老大谈谈 我想跟他做交易 |
[00:37] | I found the little girl he’s been looking for. | 我找到了他在找的小女孩 |
[00:39] | That clown was taking pictures in Katy’s room. | 那小丑在凯蒂的房间里拍照 |
[00:42] | – I kept seeing Ernesto whisper in his ear. – Enough! | -我看到欧内斯托不断在他耳边窃窃私语 -够了 |
[00:45] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[00:48] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[00:50] | Looks like blood. | 看起来像是血 |
[00:51] | Someone tried really hard to clean it up. | 但是有人很努力想要弄干净 |
[00:53] | I hate who I am when I’m with you. | 我讨厌跟你在一起的那个我 |
[00:55] | – I need you. – It’s over. | -我需要你 -结束了 |
[00:57] | – I know you hate kids — – I don’t hate kids. | -我知道你讨厌孩子 -我不讨厌孩子 |
[00:59] | I just don’t have room for them in my life. | 只是我的生活中没留空间给他们 |
[01:01] | This is Deion, our new son. | 这是戴恩 我们的新儿子 |
[01:04] | Mr. Dresden, | 德雷斯顿先生 |
[01:05] | I need you to find a young boy’s birth parents. | 我需要你找到一个小男孩的亲生父母 |
[01:09] | The truth is, he’s growing on me. | 事实是 我越来越喜欢他了 |
[01:11] | If you want to make Deion a part of the family, | 如果你希望戴恩成为我们家庭的一份子 |
[01:13] | I’m willing to give it a try. | 我愿意试一试 |
[01:18] | So, Deion. Thank you for coming. | 戴恩 谢谢你过来 |
[01:22] | I live here. | 我住这里 |
[01:23] | Yes, you do live here. Such a bright young man. | 没错 你确实住这里 这孩子真聪明 |
[01:27] | All these for me? | 都是给我的吗 |
[01:28] | Yes — gummy bears, gummy frogs, | 对 软糖熊 软糖青蛙 |
[01:30] | every gummy in the animal kingdom. | 整个软糖动物王国都给你 |
[01:32] | We want you to know how much we cherish you. | 我们想让你知道我们有多爱你 |
[01:35] | So… | 所以 |
[01:37] | how would you feel about living here permanently? | 你觉得永远住在这里怎么样 |
[01:42] | Can I eat as many as I want? | 我可以想吃多少就吃多少吗 |
[01:44] | – We should have delayed the candy. – Deion. Focus. | -应该晚点拿糖的 -戴恩 注意听 |
[01:49] | We want to adopt you. | 我们想收养你 |
[01:51] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[01:55] | Carmen, if you don’t mind. | 卡门 去接下电话好吗 |
[01:57] | I want to hear what he says. | 我想听听他怎么回答 |
[01:59] | We’ll fill you in. | 我们会跟你说 |
[02:05] | Powell residence. | 鲍威尔家 |
[02:08] | I’m sorry. He’s busy right now. Who’s calling? | 抱歉他现在很忙 请问你是哪位 |
[02:13] | If you adopt me, are people gonna think I’m white? | 如果你们收养我 别人会以为我是白人吗 |
[02:18] | I doubt that very much. | 应该不会吧 |
[02:20] | Oh. Well, then, yes. | 那好 我愿意 |
[02:22] | You can adopt me. | 你们可以收养我 |
[02:25] | Oh, I’m so happy. | 我太开心了 |
[02:27] | Mr. Powell. | 鲍威尔先生 |
[02:28] | Carmen, can’t you see we’re having a moment? | 卡门 你没看到我们正开心吗 |
[02:30] | Mr. Powell, you need to come. | 鲍威尔先生 你得接这个电话 |
[02:32] | What’s so important? | 什么事这么重要 |
[02:34] | Your private investigator. | 你的私家侦探 |
[02:38] | Mr. Dresden? | 德雷斯顿先生 |
[02:39] | Well, it wasn’t easy, | 虽然不好办 |
[02:40] | but I managed to track down Deion’s birth father. | 但我还是找到戴恩的生父了 |
[02:44] | Ooh, right. | 这个啊 |
[02:45] | Uh, turns out I no longer need that information. | 我不需要那些信息了 |
[02:47] | – So what should I tell him? – Nothing. | -那我怎么跟他说 -什么都不说 |
[02:49] | I don’t want anything to do with that man. | 我不想跟那个人有任何关系 |
[02:52] | Well, that’s unfortunate, | 那太不幸了 |
[02:53] | because he’s sitting right across from me. | 因为他就坐在我对面 |
[02:57] | And he’s eager to meet you. | 而且他很想见见你 |
[03:11] | La Virgen de Guadalupe. | 瓜达卢佩圣母 |
[03:13] | My abuelita gave me one just like this one when I was your age. | 我跟你一样大的时候我奶奶给我的 |
[03:16] | Did you have nightmares, too? | 你小时候也做噩梦吗 |
[03:18] | Sometimes. | 有时候 |
[03:19] | But she to me La Virgen would watch over me while I slept | 但是她说圣母会在睡觉的时候看着我 |
[03:23] | – and keep me safe. – And it worked? | -保我安全 -管用吗 |
[03:25] | Oh, La Virgen doesn’t mess around. | 圣母可不会骗人哦 |
[03:30] | Goodnight, chiquita. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[03:42] | Did Katy go to sleep okay? | 凯蒂睡着了吗 |
[03:44] | Yes, thank you. | 是的 谢谢你 |
[03:46] | When we were at my mother’s, she barely slept a wink. | 我们在我妈妈那边时 她眼睛都不闭一下 |
[03:49] | How did everything go here? | 这里一切都还好吗 |
[03:51] | Miguel have fun at his party? | 米格尔生日派对玩的开心吗 |
[03:52] | Yes. | 都好 |
[03:53] | But there was a little accident on the couch. | 但是沙发上发生了点小意外 |
[03:56] | It looks fine to me. | 我看着没事啊 |
[03:57] | Some cupcakes got mushed in it. | 有纸杯蛋糕掉在上面了 |
[03:59] | I dry-cleaned the covers, but, um… | 我把沙发罩干洗了 但是 |
[04:03] | there was something weird at the bottom of the cushion. | 垫子下面有些奇怪的东西 |
[04:09] | It looks like blood. | 看起来像血迹 |
[04:15] | No, it’s red wine. | 不 是红酒 |
[04:16] | I spilled some on the couch a couple months ago. | 几个月前我不小心洒在沙发上的 |
[04:20] | Blanca was supposed to clean it up. | 布兰卡应该清理干净的 |
[04:22] | Well, that explains it. | 那就是了 |
[04:24] | I just didn’t want you to think it was me. | 我只是不想你误会 |
[04:26] | Mm, I know it wasn’t. | 我知道不是你 |
[04:27] | Thank you so much for being honest. | 非常感谢你这么诚实 |
[04:30] | Well, you’re always honest with me. | 你也一向对我很诚实嘛 |
[04:39] | El Jefe’s getting very impatient, Ernesto. | 老大很不耐烦了 欧内斯托 |
[04:42] | He wants the girl. | 他要那个小女孩 |
[04:43] | We have to look for our moment. | 我们得寻找合适的时机 |
[04:45] | We can’t just run in and grab her. | 不能直接去把她抢过来 |
[04:47] | No. When the head of the Gaviota Cartel says it’s time — | 不 海鸥集团的老大说是时候了… |
[04:51] | If Rosie finds out what we’re up to, then she’s — | 如果罗西知道我们的目的 她… |
[04:53] | You need to think less about your wife | 你少想着点妻子 |
[04:55] | and more about El Jefe. | 多想想老大 |
[04:58] | I’m going back to Mexico in a few days. | 还有几天我就回墨西哥了 |
[05:01] | And I’m either bringing the girl with me… | 到时我要么带着那小女孩回去 |
[05:05] | or your head. | 要么带着你的人头 |
[05:07] | You pick. | 你自己选 |
[05:17] | Hi, Zoila! | 喂 佐拉 |
[05:18] | I heard about Genevieve letting you go. | 我听说吉纳维芙要让你走 |
[05:20] | – How are you? – Fine. | -你怎么样了 -没事 |
[05:22] | Any chance you could help me find a new job? | 你能帮我找份新工作吗 |
[05:24] | Mama’s got to work. | 当妈妈的人得赚钱啊 |
[05:25] | Uh, well, I have one client looking, | 我这边有一个客户在找 |
[05:28] | but she’s kind of the worst. | 但她属于最差劲的那种 |
[05:31] | – I’ll take it! – No. | -我干 -不 |
[05:32] | You do not want to work for Gail Fleming. | 你绝对不会想在盖尔·弗莱明手下干活 |
[05:34] | She’s demanding, rude — nothing like Genevieve. | 她很霸道 粗鲁 跟吉纳维芙完全不一样 |
[05:39] | Good! I’m not looking | 太好了 这次我可没想 |
[05:40] | to be friends with my boss this time around. | 要跟自己的雇主做朋友 |
[05:42] | Well, then, you’re in luck. | 那你走运了 |
[05:44] | Mm. That’s Rosie. | 罗西来了 |
[05:46] | I’ll set up a meeting, | 我安排你们见个面 |
[05:47] | text you the details. Okay, bye. | 详细信息我会发给你 再见 |
[05:50] | I have to show you something. | 我得让你看点东西 |
[05:56] | What am I looking at here? | 我要看什么 |
[05:57] | The stain. Mrs. Taylor said it was red wine. | 那个污渍 泰勒太太说是红酒渍 |
[06:00] | But even Ernesto thinks it looks like blood, | 但是连欧内斯托都觉得像血迹 |
[06:02] | and he was a policeman in Mexico. | 他还是墨西哥的警察呢 |
[06:05] | Keep going. I had him take lots of pictures. | 继续看 我让他拍了很多张照片 |
[06:09] | This is a close-up of your boobs. | 这是你胸部的特写 |
[06:11] | Ernesto, baboso! | 欧内斯托 淘气 |
[06:13] | So you think Taylor’s lying about the stain? | 所以你觉得泰勒撒谎了这块污渍的事吗 |
[06:16] | When I showed it to her, | 我给她看时 |
[06:17] | she got all nervous with the buggy eyes. | 她睁着一双虫眼 非常紧张 |
[06:20] | The buggy eyes? | 虫眼吗 |
[06:21] | Like this. | 就像这样 |
[06:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:25] | Well, I hate to admit it, | 虽然我也不想承认 |
[06:27] | but I think you might be on to something. | 但我觉得你可能是发现了些什么 |
[06:29] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:30] | Isn’t this where you tell me I’m crazy | 你这时候不是应该说我疯了 |
[06:32] | ’cause she’s your friend and she’s perfect? | 因为她是你朋友 她超棒的 |
[06:34] | I know. I defend Taylor a lot. | 我知道我经常维护泰勒 |
[06:36] | But Olivia told me the craziest thing. | 但是奥利维亚跟我说了一件非常离奇的事 |
[06:39] | She said she paid some guy to seduce Taylor. | 她说她雇人去色诱泰勒 |
[06:43] | So we were right all along? | 所以我们一直以来都是对的 |
[06:44] | Mrs. Taylor is having an affair? | 泰勒太太的确出轨了 |
[06:47] | Or she was. | 或曾经出轨过 |
[06:49] | Maybe it’s all connected. | 也许这一切都有联系 |
[06:51] | There’s got to be a way to find out if it’s really blood. | 肯定有办法来查清楚这到底是不是血 |
[06:55] | Hydrogen peroxide. | 双氧水 |
[06:57] | Put it on the stain. If it bubbles, it’s blood. | 涂到污渍上 如果冒泡了 那就是血迹 |
[07:00] | And if it is blood, then what? | 如果真是血迹 那怎么办 |
[07:04] | For Taylor’s sake, let’s hope it’s not. | 看在泰勒份上 希望不是 |
[07:12] | Mrs. Delatour, I made lunch. | 德拉图太太 我做好午饭了 |
[07:13] | Oh, no, no! | 不不不 |
[07:15] | I haven’t eaten bread since 1992. | 我从1992年开始就不吃面包了 |
[07:18] | If you don’t eat, you’ll waste away. | 如果你不吃 你会变瘦的 |
[07:21] | Yes, I will! | 当然会了 |
[07:22] | Why don’t fat people understand how simple it is? | 为什么胖子都不懂这个简单的道理呢 |
[07:25] | Now, which gown should I wear to the hospital fundraiser? | 我应该穿哪件礼服去医院募捐会呢 |
[07:29] | Oh, well, they’re both so beautiful. | 这两件都太美了 |
[07:31] | I know, but I’m terribly indecisive. | 我知道 但我实在决定不了 |
[07:34] | I need you to pick. | 我要你选一件 |
[07:35] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:39] | The mauve one. | 淡紫色的 |
[07:41] | No. The pink. | 不 粉色的 |
[07:43] | Uh…shoot. | 该死 |
[07:46] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[07:47] | God, I wish Zoila were here. | 天 真希望佐拉在这里 |
[07:50] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[07:52] | None taken. | 我不介意 |
[07:53] | I know how close you were, and I’m sorry she had to go. | 我知道你俩关系有多好 也很遗憾她走了 |
[07:56] | Well, it isn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[08:01] | You see, dear, Zoila and I had a certain rapport. | 亲爱的 我和佐拉关系特别融洽 |
[08:05] | She always gave me her brutally honest opinion. | 她总是会把她的观点实话告诉我 |
[08:08] | You want me to be more like her? | 你希望我多学学她吗 |
[08:10] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:13] | And it’s a two-way street. | 而且这是双向的 |
[08:15] | You can tell me my dress is ugly, | 你可以告诉我 我的裙子很丑 |
[08:17] | and I can tell you that I don’t like your hairstyle. | 我可以告诉你 我不喜欢你的发型 |
[08:19] | You don’t? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[08:21] | Well, it’s a little flat. | 有点太普通了 |
[08:24] | Didn’t your mother teach you how to attract a man? | 你妈妈没教你怎么吸引男人的注意力吗 |
[08:27] | Mother was blind. | 我妈妈是瞎子 |
[08:29] | Because of her diabetes. | 因为她有糖尿病 |
[08:32] | That must be very challenging. | 那种日子肯定很艰难 |
[08:34] | Not anymore. | 再也不会了 |
[08:37] | She’s dead! | 她死了 |
[08:44] | Marisol said the nicest things about you. | 玛莉索把你大夸了一通 |
[08:46] | Oh, she said… things about you, too. | 她也…说了一些你的事 |
[08:49] | Well, isn’t that sweet? Now, Zola. | 很不错吧 邹拉 |
[08:52] | Actually, it’s pronounced Zoila. | 其实我的名字是佐拉 |
[08:54] | Okay, okay. All of this? No. | 好的 这些废话 都不要 |
[08:57] | Chatter should be three syllables or less. | 至多只能说三个音节以下的词 |
[09:00] | Un-der-stood. | 明白了 |
[09:02] | Now, let’s address the elephant in the room. | 我们先说一说最明显的部分 |
[09:06] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[09:07] | You. You’re an elephant. | 你 当然是你了 |
[09:09] | How many babies are you having? | 你要生几个孩子 |
[09:12] | Just the one. | 就一个 |
[09:14] | I hope it’s not gonna interfere with your work. | 我希望不会对你的工作有影响 |
[09:16] | Does day drinking interfere with your work? | 白天喝酒对你的工作有影响吗 |
[09:20] | Salty. | 犀利 |
[09:21] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[09:22] | Let me show you the living room. | 我带你看看客厅 |
[09:24] | Waddle this way. | 慢慢踱过来吧 |
[09:39] | Dios Mio! | 我的天呐 |
[09:41] | Where is the couch? | 那张沙发哪里去了 |
[09:46] | Hi, Rosie. | 你好 罗西 |
[09:47] | I was just outside tipping the delivery guys. | 我刚才在给送货员小费 |
[09:49] | You got all-new furniture? | 你把家具都换新的了吗 |
[09:52] | Yep, uh, after you pointed out all of those stains, | 是啊 你给我指出那些污渍以后 |
[09:54] | I realized it was time for a clean start. | 我觉得也是时候干干净净重新开始了 |
[09:59] | Don’t you just love it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[10:10] | She replaced all the furniture? | 她换掉了所有的家具 |
[10:12] | Did she give a reason why? | 她有没有说为什么 |
[10:13] | Well, she said it was ’cause | 她说是因为 |
[10:14] | I pointed out how messed up everything was, | 我指出所有东西都非常脏乱 |
[10:16] | so she went to Kivnik’s and bought a whole new living room. | 所以她就去纪芙妮置办了一间崭新的客厅 |
[10:20] | Why go through all the trouble? What is she covering up? | 为什么要这么大费周章 她在隐瞒什么 |
[10:23] | – A murder…? – Rosie. | -一桩谋杀案 -罗西 |
[10:26] | Who do you think she murdered? | 你觉得她杀了谁 |
[10:27] | Maybe that tennis pro who got chopped up. | 也许是那个被剁碎的网球选手 |
[10:30] | That’s a lot of blood. | 那可得流不少血 |
[10:30] | Taylor might be hiding an affair, | 泰勒可能在隐瞒她的婚外情 |
[10:32] | but that doesn’t mean she’s a murderer. | 但这不代表她是个杀人犯 |
[10:34] | – We know she’s your friend — – One of my best friends. | -我们知道她是你朋友 -最好的朋友之一 |
[10:37] | It would be like saying one of you is the killer. | 这就像说你们中有一个人是凶手一样 |
[10:41] | No one here is the killer, right? | 这里没人是凶手吧 |
[10:42] | Not me. But maybe Rosie. | 我不是 但罗西可能是 |
[10:44] | It’s always the one you least suspect. | 永远是嫌疑最小的那个 |
[10:46] | I was in the hospital. I have a lullaby. | 我当时在医院 我有摇篮曲证明 |
[10:49] | Alibi. | 是不在场证明 |
[10:50] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[10:52] | Louie was killed the night of your book party. | 路易在你签售会那晚被杀了 |
[10:54] | – Where was Taylor? – At my book party. | -泰勒当时在哪 -签售会上 |
[10:58] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[11:00] | What? | 怎么 |
[11:01] | I went to Taylor’s house the next day. | 我第二天去了泰勒家 |
[11:03] | Her living room was… a mess. | 她的客厅…一团糟 |
[11:07] | Hope you don’t mind me stopping by like this. | 希望你不介意我冒昧打扰 |
[11:09] | No, of course not. | 当然不了 |
[11:10] | Um, Blanca’s just doing some, um, deep cleaning for me. | 布兰卡…在帮我大扫除 |
[11:14] | At the time, I didn’t think anything of it. | 我当时根本没往这里想 |
[11:16] | – But now? – Poor Blanca. | -但现在 -可怜的布兰卡 |
[11:18] | Mrs. Taylor made her clean up all that blood from Louie’s murder? | 泰勒让她清理路易被杀留下的全部血迹吗 |
[11:23] | Hold on. Whoever killed Louie Becker | 慢着 谋杀路易·贝克的人 |
[11:26] | killed Blanca, too, right? | 也杀了布兰卡 是吧 |
[11:28] | There’s no way Taylor could have done that by herself. | 泰勒她自己不可能做得到 |
[11:30] | Maybe she had help. You said she was having an affair. | 她可能有帮凶 你说她有婚外情 |
[11:33] | Marisol, you’ve got to find out who she was sleeping with. | 玛莉索 你得查出她和谁睡了 |
[11:37] | You said she’s one of your best friends. | 你说她是你最好的朋友 |
[11:38] | How would you get it out of one of us? | 你会怎么套我们的话 |
[11:40] | I would take you out, | 我会约你们出来 |
[11:42] | ply you with alcohol until you opened up. | 灌你们酒 直到你们说真话 |
[11:44] | You hear that, Rosie? | 听到了吗 罗西 |
[11:46] | Don’t go to a bar with Marisol. | 别和玛莉索去酒吧 |
[11:47] | It won’t end well for you. | 不会有好下场的 |
[11:49] | I’m not the killer. | 我又不是凶手 |
[11:57] | That’s a lot of bourbon. | 这波本酒可不少啊 |
[11:59] | For the amount of trouble I’m in, | 我现在一身麻烦 |
[12:01] | there’s not enough bourbon in the world. | 全世界的波本酒都不够解愁 |
[12:03] | Deion’s father? | 戴恩生父的事吗 |
[12:06] | Apparently, he didn’t even know Deion existed. | 他显然还不知道戴恩的存在 |
[12:08] | – How does that happen? – A one-night stand. | -那怎么可能 -一夜情 |
[12:10] | The mother never told him, she gave up the child, | 生母从没告诉他 她送走了孩子 |
[12:12] | then promptly dropped dead. | 然后死翘翘了 |
[12:15] | Fortunately, the father doesn’t want to take the boy. | 幸运的是 生父并不想要孩子 |
[12:17] | He and his wife already have children. | 他和妻子已经有孩子了 |
[12:18] | Then what’s the problem? | 那有什么问题 |
[12:21] | He wants to meet us all. | 他想见我们全家人 |
[12:23] | Make sure Deion’s happy. | 确保戴恩很幸福 |
[12:25] | So, have him over. | 那就请他过来啊 |
[12:27] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[12:29] | Evelyn will be furious when she finds out | 要是她发现是我追查到的他 |
[12:30] | I’m the one who tracked him down. | 伊芙琳会大发雷霆 |
[12:33] | I hate when my evil schemes bite me in the ass. | 我可不想我的邪恶计划反咬我一口 |
[12:39] | What are you reading? | 你在看什么 |
[12:40] | A casting magazine. | 选角杂志 |
[12:42] | My music career is in the toilet, | 我的音乐生涯彻底泡汤了 |
[12:44] | so I’m trying to be an actress. | 所以我想当演员 |
[12:46] | It’s just annoying. | 太烦人了 |
[12:47] | The only roles for Latinas are maids. | 拉美女人的角色只有女佣 |
[12:49] | Not all Latinas are maids! | 拉美女人不都是女佣 |
[12:51] | I hate to point this out, but you’re a maid. | 我不想打你脸 但你就是个女佣 |
[12:54] | Allegedly. | 据说 |
[12:56] | Oh, do you think I could pull off “Nuclear Scientist”? | 你觉得我能胜任原子科学家一角吗 |
[12:59] | It’s an open audition. | 是公开试镜哦 |
[13:02] | Carmen. | 卡门 |
[13:04] | You just give me an inspired solution to my problem. | 你刚启发了我一个解决问题的方案 |
[13:09] | More evil schemes? | 还来邪恶计划吗 |
[13:11] | I never learn, do I? | 我从不吸取教训 是吧 |
[13:14] | Darling, I just spoke with Joy. | 亲爱的 我刚和乔伊谈过了 |
[13:16] | Did you really drive her to tears? | 你真把她逼哭了吗 |
[13:19] | It was just a misunderstanding. | 只是个误会 |
[13:22] | But the truth is, I miss Zoila. | 但其实是 我想佐拉了 |
[13:25] | No, no, no, no. You just think you do. | 不 你只是这样以为 |
[13:27] | You actually have a form of Stockholm Syndrome, | 这是斯德哥尔摩综合征的一种 |
[13:30] | where hostages empathize with their captors. | 人质同情他们的绑架者 |
[13:34] | Zoila never took me hostage. | 佐拉从没俘虏我 |
[13:36] | Well, in a way, she did. She was a very negative person. | 她以某种形式俘虏了你 她是个很消极的人 |
[13:40] | And you, my sweet, are very malleable. | 而你 亲爱的 太容易受人摆布 |
[13:43] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:44] | I have an idea. | 我有个办法 |
[13:47] | Why don’t you take Joy to lunch on her day off? | 不如哪天乔伊休息时 你带她去吃饭 |
[13:51] | You can begin to forge a new, healthy friendship. | 你能开启新的 健康的友谊 |
[13:55] | Well, I definitely owe Joy an apology, | 我确实该跟乔伊道歉 |
[13:59] | but I doubt we’ll ever be friends the way I was with Zoila. | 但我怀疑她不可能成为我和佐拉那样的朋友 |
[14:03] | Thank God for that. | 那就太好了 |
[14:10] | Zola, could you make me a gimlet? | 邹拉 你能调一杯金莱特吗 |
[14:11] | It’s four parts gin to one part — | 是四份金酒兑一份… |
[14:15] | Amazing. | 太棒了 |
[14:16] | You’re the greatest housekeeper that ever lived. | 你是史上最好女管家 |
[14:18] | Just doing my job. | 我的职责所在 |
[14:22] | That damn dog. | 那条傻狗 |
[14:24] | Yeah, it’s been like that all day. | 是啊 疯叫了一整天 |
[14:25] | I know. My crazy neighbor keeps it out in the yard. | 可不是吗 我的疯邻居养在院子里的 |
[14:27] | It barks incessantly. | 叫个没完 |
[14:29] | You want me to put a stop to it? | 你想我让它消停下吗 |
[14:30] | Get them to take it inside? How? | 说服他们弄进去吗 怎么做 |
[14:33] | I’m the greatest housekeeper who ever lived. | 我可是史上最好女管家 |
[14:41] | Hi, there. Can I help you? | 你好 有什么可以帮你 |
[14:43] | Well, I hate to ask you this, | 这样要求很难为情 |
[14:45] | but would it possible to bring the dog inside? | 但可以把狗养在室内吗 |
[14:48] | I’m trying to rest before my due date. | 我预产期前想好好休息 |
[14:50] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[14:51] | Look at you and your tiny, little miracle. | 看看你和你的小奇迹 |
[14:55] | I’m Susie. | 我是苏西 |
[14:56] | Did you move into that colonial down the street? | 你刚搬进街边那栋破房子吗 |
[14:59] | No. I just started working for your neighbor, Mrs. Fleming. | 不 我刚开始为你邻居弗莱明太太工作 |
[15:02] | Oh, you work for Gail? | 你为盖尔工作吗 |
[15:03] | Yep. Just started this week. | 没错 这周刚开始的 |
[15:04] | I… hate her. | 我…讨厌她 |
[15:07] | And I hope her house burns to the ground. | 我希望她房子烧个底朝天 |
[15:09] | Well, that went sound quickly. | 你态度转变的还真是快 |
[15:11] | Gail Fleming is a drunk-driving, verbally abusive mess. | 盖尔·弗莱明是个醉驾 没好话的烂人 |
[15:17] | How can you work for such a horrible person? | 你怎么能为那样可怕的人工作 |
[15:19] | Ah, we’re not friends. It’s just a job. | 我们不是朋友 只是工作关系 |
[15:22] | Well, good luck with that. | 那祝你好运 |
[15:23] | So are you gonna do anything about the barking? | 所以你能管管狗乱叫的事吗 |
[15:26] | Is it bothering Gail? | 会吵到盖尔吗 |
[15:28] | Yes. | 会 |
[15:29] | Then no. | 那就不行 |
[15:36] | That was amazing. | 刚刚太爽了 |
[15:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:45] | You gonna call your friends and tell them how great I was? | 你要打给你闺蜜们 告诉她们我有多猛吗 |
[15:48] | No. | 不是 |
[15:50] | I’m just checking my messages. | 我只是查下信息 |
[15:52] | Spence isn’t calling me back. | 斯宾思没回我电话 |
[15:57] | You just had sex with me but you’re thinking of Spence? | 你和我做爱的时候想的是斯宾思吗 |
[15:59] | No, it’s not like that. He’s Mrs. Taylor’s sponsor. | 不是那样的 他是泰勒太太的互助对象 |
[16:03] | I want to know if she ever said anything about an affair. | 我想知道她有没有说过出轨的事 |
[16:06] | But didn’t you just tell him he needed to back off? | 但你不是刚刚要他离你远点吗 |
[16:09] | He could still return my call. It’s rude. | 但他还是可以给我回电话的呀 真粗鲁 |
[16:14] | Look, Rosita… | 听着 罗西塔 |
[16:17] | I’ve been thinking maybe we should move away. | 我在想我们或许该搬走 |
[16:20] | What? | 什么 |
[16:22] | Why are you saying that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[16:24] | I just think we need a fresh start. | 我觉得我们需要重新开始 |
[16:28] | But I have a life, and it’s here. | 但我的生活就在这里 |
[16:32] | All those years I was held by the Gaviota Cartel, | 这些年我被海鸥集团囚禁 |
[16:35] | I dreamed of being free, and now you want to trap us here? | 梦想着获得自由 但你却要让我们困在这 |
[16:40] | I’m sorry, but I’m not going anywhere, | 很抱歉 但我哪也不去 |
[16:43] | except to the shower. | 除了要去淋浴 |
[16:47] | By the way, can you take Miguel to his sleepover tomorrow night? | 还有 明晚你能送米格尔去外宿吗 |
[16:51] | I have to babysit Katy. | 我要照顾凯蒂 |
[16:54] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[16:55] | Marisol is taking Mrs. Taylor out. | 玛莉索要带泰特太太出去 |
[16:59] | Why don’t I come over? | 要不我过去吧 |
[17:01] | After Katy goes to sleep, we can open some wine, hmm? | 等凯蒂睡着了 我们喝点酒如何 |
[17:05] | It’s a date. | 说定了 |
[17:17] | Hector, it’s me. | 赫克特 是我 |
[17:19] | The plan is on. | 计划开始 |
[17:21] | Tomorrow night, we take the girl. | 明晚我们把女孩带走 |
[17:28] | Adrian, I cannot thank you enough. | 艾德里安 我简直太谢谢你了 |
[17:31] | A surprise trip to Europe is just what we needed. | 一趟欧洲惊喜之旅正是我们需要的 |
[17:34] | I felt it was important for Deion. | 我觉得这对戴恩来说很重要 |
[17:36] | You’re not a Powell until you’ve been to Paris. | 没去过巴黎 就不能算鲍威尔家的人 |
[17:39] | Can’t you come with us? | 你不和我们一起去吗 |
[17:40] | I wish I could. I have way too much work to do. | 我也想去 但我有太多事做 |
[17:43] | But you don’t work. | 但你不用工作啊 |
[17:44] | I have to work selling this house. | 我要把房子卖出去 |
[17:47] | You two have fun! | 你们俩玩的开心 |
[17:49] | Au revoir! | 拜拜 |
[17:57] | Sorry, it took forever to get rid of them. | 抱歉 要甩掉他俩太难了 |
[17:59] | Don’t sweat it. | 别担心 |
[18:01] | Okay, people! | 好了 各位 |
[18:03] | The audition is starting. Everyone settle. | 试镜开始 大家请坐 |
[18:06] | First up is Malik. | 第一个是马克里 |
[18:10] | My name’s Malik. I’m with Prinzo Talent. | 我叫马克里 我是普林茨达人秀的 |
[18:13] | And I’ll be reading for the role of Deion. | 我来读戴恩的台词 |
[18:21] | This is such a fancy restaurant. | 这个餐馆真是太棒了 |
[18:23] | Zoila swears by the Cobb Salad. | 佐拉超爱这里的科布沙拉 |
[18:27] | We’ve had many meals here. | 我们在这吃过很多次饭 |
[18:29] | You really love Zoila, don’t you? | 你真的很爱佐拉 对不对 |
[18:32] | Never mind all that. You’re my friend now. | 没关系 现在你是我的朋友了 |
[18:35] | And I need to apologize for upsetting you before. | 很抱歉之前惹你不高兴了 |
[18:39] | Oh, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:40] | No, it’s not. | 不 有关系 |
[18:42] | After lunch, I’m treating us to a day at the spa. | 吃完午饭 我要带你去做水疗 |
[18:45] | You don’t have to do that. | 不用这么麻烦的 |
[18:47] | Yes, I do. | 不 需要 |
[18:48] | And I contacted the Diabetes Foundation | 我联系了糖尿病基金会 |
[18:51] | and made a donation in honor of your mother. | 以你母亲的名义捐了一笔钱 |
[18:54] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[18:56] | They planted a tree in her memory. | 他们为她栽种了一棵树 |
[19:00] | She raised a lovely daughter. | 她抚养了一个可爱的女儿 |
[19:04] | No, she didn’t. | 不 她没有 |
[19:06] | – I’m awful. – What? | -我是坏人 -什么 |
[19:08] | I can’t accept any of this — | 我受不了了 |
[19:11] | the lunch, the spa, the tree. | 午餐 水疗 树 |
[19:15] | Honey, I can’t return the tree. | 亲爱的 树我可退不了货 |
[19:17] | But I don’t deserve it. | 但我不值得你为我付出这些 |
[19:19] | The only reason I’m here with you instead of Zoila | 现在和你在一起的是我而不是佐拉的唯一原因 |
[19:21] | is because I lied. | 是我说了谎 |
[19:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:25] | I convinced Zoila that Dr. Neff was poor | 我让佐拉相信 内夫医生很穷 |
[19:29] | so you’d think he was after your money. | 这样你就会觉得他是冲你的钱来的 |
[19:32] | Why would you lie to Zoila? | 你为什么要骗佐拉 |
[19:34] | Because… | 因为 |
[19:37] | Dr. Neff wanted her gone. | 内夫医生想让她离开 |
[19:44] | What’d you do with Stanley? | 你把史丹利怎么了 |
[19:47] | W-who’s Stanley? | 谁是史丹利 |
[19:48] | My German Shepherd. | 我的德牧 |
[19:50] | You complained about the barking, and now he’s missing. | 你一直抱怨它吵 现在它不见了 |
[19:53] | You kidnap him? | 你绑架了它吗 |
[19:55] | Of course not! | 当然没有 |
[19:56] | I have no idea what happened to your dog. | 我不知道你的狗哪去了 |
[19:58] | I can’t believe you are gonna be a mother. | 真不敢相信你能当妈妈 |
[20:01] | God have mercy on your baby! | 上帝啊 可怜可怜这个孩子吧 |
[20:04] | Stanley! | 史丹利 |
[20:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[20:10] | Your crazy neighbor thinks I kidnapped her dog. | 你的疯邻居觉得我绑架了她的狗 |
[20:13] | Well, thanks for taking one for the team. | 感谢你为了大我牺牲小我 |
[20:16] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么意思 |
[20:17] | Oh, I dragged that smelly mutt to the West L.A. Shelter. | 我把那只臭狗弄到西洛杉矶避难所去了 |
[20:21] | I told them he was stray. | 我跟他们说这只狗迷路了 |
[20:24] | But that’s a kill shelter. | 但那里是屠杀动物的避难所 |
[20:27] | I know. It’s really sad. | 我知道 真可怜 |
[20:30] | But isn’t the silence sublime? | 但重归平静难道不是件美好的事吗 |
[20:39] | I had to read Katy a million stories, but she finally went to bed. | 我给凯蒂读了好多故事她才睡着 |
[20:43] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[20:45] | I love going to bed. | 我很喜欢睡觉 |
[20:47] | Oh, don’t get too frisky, papi. | 别闹 老爸 |
[20:49] | I’m still on the job. | 我还在工作呢 |
[20:54] | When are you expecting Mrs. Stappord back? | 斯塔普德太太什么时候回来 |
[20:57] | I don’t know. In a couple of hours? | 不知道 几个小时吧 |
[20:59] | Oh, then you have time to get a little frisky? | 那你没有时间和我闹一会么 |
[21:03] | You take the wine. | 你拿着酒 |
[21:05] | I’ll get the glasses. | 我去拿杯子 |
[21:16] | I’ll have a Cosmopolitan. | 我要杯大都会鸡尾酒 |
[21:18] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[21:19] | Uh, just mineral water for me. | 我喝矿泉水就好了 |
[21:21] | Oh, come on. A few cocktails never hurt anybody. | 拜托 喝点鸡尾酒没啥问题的 |
[21:26] | Tell that to my sponsor. | 跟我的互助人说去 |
[21:27] | But that was for pills. | 但水是用来喝药的 |
[21:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:31] | I guess I’ll drink for the both of us. | 那我把两个人的份喝掉好了 |
[21:33] | Thank you for inviting me out. | 谢谢邀请我 |
[21:35] | We should do this more often. | 我们应该常出来坐坐 |
[21:37] | Well, maybe we can… | 嗯 或许可以 |
[21:40] | now that Jesse broke up with me. | 现在杰西和我分手了 |
[21:43] | Oh, no. What happened? | 天哪 怎么回事 |
[21:46] | I cheated on him. | 我背叛了他 |
[21:50] | You cheated on Jesse — the guy with the perfect abs. | 你竟然背叛了杰西 他的腹肌那么完美 |
[21:53] | I know, and I feel like such an awful person. | 是啊 我觉得我自己坏透了 |
[21:57] | These things happen. It’s okay. | 这种事难免的 没关系 |
[22:02] | Have you ever cheated on Michael? | 你有背着迈克尔偷情过吗 |
[22:05] | Me? | 我 |
[22:07] | You know, like you said, these things happen. | 就像你说的 这种事是难免的 |
[22:12] | Did Michael say something to you? | 是不是迈克尔和你说什么了 |
[22:14] | Well, not just Michael. | 不止迈克尔 |
[22:18] | Olivia, too. | 还有奥利维亚 |
[22:19] | Olivia’s insane! | 奥利维亚是个疯子 |
[22:21] | I know, but she claimed she paid a man to seduce you | 我知道 但她声称她雇佣了一个男人勾引你 |
[22:25] | and that you actually went through with it. | 而你居然上当了 |
[22:28] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:30] | Please, Taylor. What is going on? | 拜托 泰勒 到底怎么回事 |
[22:32] | This is why you wanted to hang out? | 所以你才想出来聚聚 |
[22:34] | So you could pump me for information? | 好方便你从我这里打探消息 |
[22:36] | I’m just trying to find out the truth. | 我只是想弄清真相 |
[22:38] | Oh, I can’t believe that I fell for this again! | 我真不敢相信我又上当了 |
[22:41] | Fell for what? | 上什么当 |
[22:43] | For a year, you pretended to be my maid and my friend | 整整一年 你假装做我的女佣和朋友 |
[22:46] | so that you could snoop around my house and write a best-seller. | 好让你在我家里四处打探取材 写畅销小说 |
[22:48] | That is not what happened. | 事情可不是这样的 |
[22:50] | Forgive me, Marisol, | 原谅我 玛莉索 |
[22:51] | if I don’t want to be the subject of your next book. | 我不想成为你下本书的题材 |
[23:02] | This is fun. | 真有趣 |
[23:04] | Oh, we could make it a little more fun. | 我们还能更有趣 |
[23:07] | I don’t want to mess up Mrs. Taylor’s new couch. | 我不想弄脏泰勒太太的新沙发 |
[23:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:11] | How about I put some music on? | 我放点音乐怎么样 |
[23:14] | Oh, not too loud. | 别太响 |
[23:16] | I need to be able to hear Katy in case she wakes up. | 万一凯蒂醒来 我要能听到她的动静 |
[23:19] | Yes. Katy. | 是啊 凯蒂 |
[23:21] | I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[23:25] | You know I would do anything in the world to be with you, right? | 你知道为了和你在一起我愿意赴汤蹈火吧 |
[23:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[23:32] | I would do anything for you, too. | 我也愿意为你赴汤蹈火 |
[23:45] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[23:46] | Oh, I didn’t hear anything. | 我什么都没听到 |
[23:54] | Hola, Violeta. | 你好啊 维奥莱塔 |
[23:56] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[24:04] | Don’t fight me, nina. | 别反抗 小姑娘 |
[24:05] | You’ll just get hurt. | 你只会自己受伤 |
[24:11] | Rosie! | 罗西 |
[24:13] | Katy! | 凯蒂 |
[24:16] | There’s a man in my bedroom! | 我卧室里有个男人 |
[24:19] | Oh, my God. Ernesto! | 天啊 欧内斯托 |
[24:24] | Hector, get out of here. | 赫克托 快出去 |
[24:26] | I’m not leaving without the girl. | 不带上女孩 我是不会走的 |
[24:27] | She saw you. Get out. Andale! | 她看到你了 出去 快点 |
[24:29] | Andale! | 快点 |
[24:38] | Did you see him? Where is he? | 你看到他了吗 他在哪里 |
[24:40] | He got away. | 他逃走了 |
[24:41] | Must have gone out through the window. | 肯定是翻窗逃了 |
[24:46] | It’s okay, Katy. You’re safe. | 没事了 凯蒂 你安全了 |
[24:50] | Ernesto’s here to protect us. | 欧内斯托会保护我们的 |
[25:04] | Hello, Christopher. | 你好 克里斯托弗 |
[25:06] | What are all of these bags doing here? Are we taking a trip? | 这么多行李堆在这里做什么 我们要去旅行吗 |
[25:10] | You are. | 是你要走 |
[25:11] | You tricked me into firing Zoila. | 你骗我解雇了佐拉 |
[25:15] | So you’re moving out. | 所以你要搬出去 |
[25:17] | I just knew | 我就知道 |
[25:18] | that our relationship could never thrive with Zoila around. | 有佐拉在 我们的感情是没办法长久的 |
[25:23] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:24] | I do not accept your apology. | 我不接受你的道歉 |
[25:27] | Now, just a minute. | 等等 |
[25:30] | We love each other. We can work this out. | 我们彼此相爱 我们可以共度难关 |
[25:33] | Perhaps with couples therapy. | 或许我们可以接受夫妻情感咨询 |
[25:36] | Therapy is for couples who want their relationship to work. | 这种咨询是给那些想要继续走下去的恋人的 |
[25:40] | I don’t want to be with you anymore. | 我不想再和你在一起了 |
[25:48] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[25:50] | Are you really choosing your maid over me? | 你真的要选的女佣而不是我吗 |
[25:53] | I’m choosing my friend over you. | 我是宁可选择我的朋友而不是你 |
[25:57] | Goodbye, Christopher. | 再见 克里斯托弗 |
[26:05] | Thank God you and your husband were here. | 谢天谢地 你和你的丈夫在这里 |
[26:07] | I-I don’t know what I would have done if Katy — | 我都不知道要怎么办 如果凯蒂有个… |
[26:09] | – We need to call the police. – I told you, we can’t. | -我们要报警 -我告诉过你 我们不能 |
[26:14] | I’ll bring her to Michael’s hotel room. She’ll be safe there. | 我带她去迈克尔住的宾馆客房 那里很安全 |
[26:17] | But the police can — | 但警察可以… |
[26:18] | The police can’t do anything, Rosie! | 警察也无能为力 罗西 |
[26:20] | Not against these people! | 他们无法与那些人抗衡 |
[26:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:26] | Remember what I told you about Katy’s birth father? | 你还记得我告诉过你的凯蒂生父的事吗 |
[26:31] | That was only part of the story. | 这只是故事的一部分 |
[26:33] | Last year, I went with Michael down to Mexico. | 去年 我和迈克尔去了墨西哥 |
[26:37] | He was working with an international media group. | 他当时在和一家国际媒体公司合作 |
[26:39] | Is that where you met Katy? | 你是在那里遇见了凯蒂 |
[26:41] | Her father was a journalist investigating organized crime, | 她的父亲是一位调查集团犯罪的记者 |
[26:44] | and he was going to publish a book about it, but… | 他要就此发表一本书 但… |
[26:48] | but he never got the chance. | 但他没能来得及 |
[26:50] | Because he was murdered. Right in front of her. | 因为他被杀了 就当着她的面 |
[26:54] | And Katy’s mother had died years ago, | 而凯蒂的母亲几年前就去世了 |
[26:56] | so some of their friends begged us | 所以他们的一些朋友恳求我们 |
[27:00] | to bring her back to the States. | 把她带回美国 |
[27:02] | We were already looking into adoption, so… | 我们当时已经在考虑领养了 所以… |
[27:08] | we smuggled her out. | 我们把她偷渡出来了 |
[27:10] | These criminals — who are they? | 那些罪犯 他们是谁 |
[27:15] | The Gaviota Drug Cartel. | 海鸥贩毒集团 |
[27:18] | What? | 什么 |
[27:21] | Have you ever heard of them? | 你听说过他们 |
[27:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:27] | I have. | 听说过 |
[27:30] | You must be Wallace! Come in, come in. | 你一定是华莱士了 请进 |
[27:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:34] | I have to admit | 我必须承认 |
[27:35] | I’m a little nervous about meeting Deion. | 要见戴恩了 我有些紧张 |
[27:37] | Oh, I think you’ll find that he’s a happy, | 我想你会发现他这个小男孩在这里 |
[27:39] | well-adjusted little boy. | 很快乐 也很适应 |
[27:40] | And speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[27:44] | Wallace… | 华莱士 |
[27:46] | this is the famous Deion. | 这位就是戴恩了 |
[27:50] | Long-lost father! It’s an honor to meet you! | 我失散已久的父亲 见到你我太荣幸了 |
[27:53] | It’s an honor to meet you. | 见到你是我的荣幸 |
[27:55] | This is my wife. | 这是我的妻子 |
[27:56] | Evelyn Powell, the pleasure is yours. | 伊芙琳·鲍威尔 见到我是你的荣幸 |
[27:58] | Why are you talking like that? | 你为什么要这样说话 |
[28:00] | – That’s the way she talks! – Just talk normal! | -她就是这样说话的 -你正常说话就行 |
[28:03] | Wallace… | 华莱士 |
[28:05] | why don’t we head to the study? | 不如我们去书房吧 |
[28:07] | This is some house. | 这房子真大 |
[28:08] | If you don’t mind me asking, what do you do for a living? | 如果不介意 我想问问你是做什么的 |
[28:10] | I’m a nuclear scientist. | 我是个原子科学家 |
[28:15] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[28:17] | Hi. I’m Marisol. I called ahead. Are you Alan? | 你好 我是之前打电话的玛莉索 你是艾伦吗 |
[28:21] | Yeah. You’re the one looking for your old couch, right? | 对 是你在找自己的旧沙发吧 |
[28:23] | Actually, it belonged to my boss, Mrs. Stappord. | 实际上 那是我老板斯塔普德太太的 |
[28:26] | She thinks her wedding ring might be in between the sofa cushions. | 她觉得自己婚戒可能掉进沙发缝里了 |
[28:30] | Do you still have it? | 沙发还在这吗 |
[28:31] | If we still got it, it’s over there. | 如果我们没处理的话 就在那里 |
[28:33] | – Knock yourself out. – Thanks. | -你自己看吧 -谢谢 |
[28:57] | You find what you’re looking for? | 你找到要找的东西了吗 |
[29:01] | Yeah. Yeah, I did. | 是的 找到了 |
[29:06] | I love it here. | 我真喜欢这里 |
[29:08] | I have my own room, a new bicycle, | 我有自己的房间 新自行车 |
[29:10] | and all the toys a kid could want! | 玩具应有尽有 |
[29:14] | He’s really thriving. | 他在茁壮成长 |
[29:16] | You know, Deion, I was really into sports when I was a kid. | 戴恩 我小时候特别喜欢体育 |
[29:19] | Do you play any? | 你玩什么运动吗 |
[29:21] | Special skills. | 你的特长 |
[29:23] | Oh, yes. | 对 |
[29:24] | My special skills are tap-dancing, karate, | 我的特长是踢踏舞 空手道 |
[29:27] | and I do a good cockney accent. | 还会学伦敦腔 |
[29:29] | Ello, Govnah! | 您好 长官 |
[29:30] | 10 pence for a shoe shine! Chip, chip, cheerio! | 擦鞋只要一毛钱 再见 |
[29:33] | Okay, Deion. No need to show off. | 好了 戴恩 不用显摆 |
[29:37] | It certainly seems like he’s in really good hands. | 他看起来真的过得很不错 |
[29:40] | You think I could trouble you for a cup of coffee | 我能要一杯咖啡吗 |
[29:42] | for the road? | 路上喝 |
[29:43] | Absolutely. Evelyn? | 没问题 伊芙琳 |
[29:46] | Oh, right. That’s me. | 对 是我 |
[29:51] | Mrs. Powell? | 鲍威尔夫人 |
[29:53] | You’re home! | 你回来了 |
[29:54] | Oh, we missed our connection in New York, | 我们在纽约误了机 |
[29:56] | and Deion was already homesick, so — | 戴恩又想家了 所以… |
[29:58] | are you wearing my clothes? | 你是穿着我衣服吗 |
[30:02] | Are these your clothes? | 这些是你的衣服吗 |
[30:03] | I must have mixed up the laundry again. | 我一定是洗衣服的时候又搞混了 |
[30:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[30:11] | No, no, no, no. D-don’t go in there. | 不不不 别进去 |
[30:16] | Oh, dear God. | 我的天 |
[30:18] | You’re back! | 你回来了 |
[30:19] | Just how I like to be welcomed into a room. | 这正是我想要的欢迎方式 |
[30:22] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[30:23] | Hi, I’m Wallace Jones. | 你好 我是华莱士·琼斯 |
[30:25] | And I’m Deion! | 我是戴恩 |
[30:27] | I’m Deion! | 我才是戴恩 |
[30:29] | Adrian, Why are there so many Deions? | 艾德里安 怎么会有这么多戴恩 |
[30:39] | Are you okay, Rosita? | 你还好吗 罗西塔 |
[30:41] | You still seem shaken. | 你好像还有些发抖 |
[30:43] | I wasn’t able to sleep last night. | 我昨晚没有睡着 |
[30:45] | I had a hard time, too. | 我也是 |
[30:47] | I couldn’t stop thinking about the man who broke in. | 我一直想着闯进来的那个人 |
[30:52] | He was from the Gaviota Cartel, | 他是海鸥集团的 |
[30:54] | the same one that held you prisoner. | 就是绑架你的那个 |
[30:59] | You let him in, didn’t you? | 你放他进来的 是不是 |
[31:01] | W-Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这样做 |
[31:04] | Because… | 因为… |
[31:06] | you were never a prisoner of the cartel. | 贩毒集团才没绑架你 |
[31:09] | Of course I was. | 我当然被绑架了 |
[31:10] | Stop lying to me! | 别骗我了 |
[31:13] | After everything you put me through, | 你让我受了那么多苦 |
[31:17] | I deserve to know the truth. | 我有权知道真相 |
[31:23] | Maybe you should sit down. | 你最好坐下来 |
[31:26] | How did Deion’s father even find us? | 戴恩爸爸怎么会找到我们的 |
[31:29] | It was weeks ago. | 那是好几周前了 |
[31:31] | I was still unsure about the boy. | 我还不确定想不想要戴恩 |
[31:34] | I placed a call to a private investigator. | 就找了个私家侦探 |
[31:37] | I cannot believe you. | 难以置信 |
[31:40] | I know. I made a terrible mistake. | 我知道 是我错了 |
[31:42] | You need to make this right. | 你得挽回这事 |
[31:44] | You get on your knees and you beg if you have to, | 不行的话给我跪下来求他 |
[31:47] | but that man cannot take Deion from us. | 不能让那男人把戴恩带走 |
[31:50] | You’re right. I’ll fix it. | 你说得对 我来解决 |
[31:52] | Oh, yes, you will, because if you lose Deion… | 当然 因为如果你让戴恩走了 |
[31:55] | you lose me. | 我也走 |
[32:00] | Well, honey, he can sleep in the guest room. | 亲爱的 他可以睡客房 |
[32:02] | Well, think fast, ’cause I have to get my son out of here. | 赶快决定 因为我要把儿子带走 |
[32:05] | Look. | 你看 |
[32:07] | I know it seems crazy, | 我知道这看起来很疯狂 |
[32:10] | but the Powells really do love Deion. | 但鲍威尔夫妇真的很爱戴恩 |
[32:14] | Letting him stay here might be the best thing for him. | 让他留下 可能是对他最好的事了 |
[32:16] | Listen, lady. | 听着 小姐 |
[32:18] | You have no idea what I’m going through. | 你根本不知道我经历过什么 |
[32:21] | Actually, I do. | 实际上 我知道 |
[32:25] | I was pregnant once. A long time ago. | 很久以前 我也怀过一次孕 |
[32:29] | I couldn’t even take care of myself, let alone a kid. | 当时我连自己都照顾不好 更别说孩子了 |
[32:34] | So I gave my baby away. | 所以我送走了孩子 |
[32:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:40] | It was the right thing. | 这么做是对的 |
[32:42] | They were a good family with lots to offer. | 他们是个慷慨善良的家庭 |
[32:46] | Like the Powells. | 就像鲍威尔夫妇 |
[32:49] | If you leave Deion here, | 如果你让戴恩留在这 |
[32:51] | the Powells will make sure that his life is wonderful. | 鲍威尔夫妇会保证他有美好的人生 |
[32:56] | Wallace… | 华莱士 |
[32:59] | …I’m willing to make you an offer. | 你开价吧 |
[33:02] | A house? A yacht? Whatever your heart desires. | 要房子 还是游艇 什么都行 |
[33:06] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[33:07] | In exchange for Deion. Name your price. | 把戴恩留给我们 你说吧 |
[33:14] | I might have considered leaving Deion with a good family, | 我或许会考虑把戴恩给一户善良家庭 |
[33:18] | but you are not a good family. | 但你家可不善良 |
[33:19] | – Wallace, please — – No! My mind is made up. | -华莱士 -不 我意已决 |
[33:22] | You can expect a call from Social Services. | 你等着社会服务机构的电话吧 |
[33:30] | Oh, Zola. Emergency. We’re almost out of Chardonnay. | 邹拉 救命 霞多丽酒要喝完了 |
[33:33] | Could you please add that to the list for tomorrow’s shopping? | 你能把它写到明天的采购单上吗 |
[33:35] | I won’t be here tomorrow. I quit. | 我明天不在这了 我辞职 |
[33:38] | What? Are you trying to kill my buzz? | 什么 你是想扫我的兴吗 |
[33:41] | You’re my boss, and we don’t have to be friends, | 你是我老板 我们不用做朋友 |
[33:43] | but I do have to respect you, and I do not. | 但我必须得尊重你 可我办不到 |
[33:49] | Wait a minute. What the hell? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[33:52] | I rescued your neighbor’s dog from the shelter. | 我把你邻居的狗从收容所里救出来了 |
[33:55] | I also convinced her to adopt a Chihuahua. | 还说服她养了一只吉娃娃 |
[33:59] | That’s Penny. | 那是佩妮在叫 |
[34:00] | For a tiny dog, she’s really loud. | 作为一只小狗 她嗓门还真大 |
[34:03] | No, you didn’t. | 你不是吧 |
[34:05] | Here. | 给 |
[34:07] | You’re gonna need every last drop. | 这些酒你都需要 |
[34:18] | So, all those years, you were working for the cartel? | 这么多年 你都在替贩毒集团卖命吗 |
[34:24] | They threatened to kill you and Miguel, | 他们威胁要杀了你和米格尔 |
[34:26] | so I did whatever they wanted just to keep you safe. | 我只能乖乖听他们的 保护你们安全 |
[34:30] | But you got out eventually. | 但你还是逃出来了 |
[34:33] | I heard you and Miguel were in America, so I took a chance. | 我听说你和米格尔在美国 于是抓住机会 |
[34:37] | The federales raided one of the cartel houses, | 联邦军队突袭了贩毒集团的一处据点 |
[34:40] | and I pretended to be a prisoner. | 我假装是被他们关押的 |
[34:43] | What about Katy? | 那凯蒂怎么回事 |
[34:45] | The cartel tracked me down. | 贩毒集团找到了我 |
[34:48] | They wanted to pull me back in, so… | 想把我抓回去 所以… |
[34:52] | I proposed a trade. | 我提出交易 |
[34:56] | Katy’s life… | 凯蒂的命 |
[34:59] | for your own? | 换你的吗 |
[35:01] | For our lives. Together. | 换我们全家的命 |
[35:05] | But she’s just a little girl. She never hurt anyone. | 但她只是个小女孩 没伤害过谁 |
[35:11] | I was not thinking of her. | 我想的不是她 |
[35:13] | – You’re a monster. – Rosita — | -你是个禽兽 -罗西塔 |
[35:15] | I was happy… before you came back. | 在你回来前 我那么幸福 |
[35:20] | I had a beautiful life with Spence, | 和斯宾思的日子很美好 |
[35:22] | and I threw it all away… | 我却抛弃了这些 |
[35:25] | for you. | 就为你 |
[35:28] | I’m sorry, Rosita. | 对不起 罗西塔 |
[35:31] | I never thought I’d say this, Ernesto, | 我从没想过会这么说 欧内斯托 |
[35:33] | but I really wish you stayed dead. | 但我真希望你没活下来 |
[35:45] | Deion, my man. | 戴恩 小子 |
[35:47] | It’s been a real pleasure. | 认识你很高兴 |
[35:52] | I’m gonna miss you, son. | 我会想你的 小子 |
[35:54] | Do I have to go? | 我非走不可吗 |
[35:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:58] | He’s your birth father, | 他是你的生父 |
[35:59] | and a nice woman from Social Services says you belong with him. | 社会服务机构的一位女士说你该和他一起 |
[36:04] | I want to stay here. | 我想留在这里 |
[36:08] | Whatever for? | 有什么好留的 |
[36:10] | Your life is gonna be so much better! | 你的人生会精彩得多 |
[36:12] | – Better? – Oh, dear, yes. | -精彩吗 -没错 亲爱的 |
[36:14] | I heard you have a little sister — | 我听说你还有个妹妹 |
[36:17] | someone to play with whenever you want. | 你想玩的时候就有伴了 |
[36:21] | You see… | 你看… |
[36:23] | you’re going to a home that is a lot happier than ours. | 你要去个比我们幸福得多的家庭 |
[36:30] | I guess that sounds okay. | 好吧 |
[36:32] | Deion… | 戴恩 |
[36:36] | I want you to know | 我想你记住 |
[36:36] | that we will always hold you dear to our hearts. | 我们心里会一直有你的 |
[36:42] | But you’re gonna have so much fun, | 但你会很开心 |
[36:45] | you’re gonna forget all about us. | 肯定就忘掉我们了 |
[36:48] | I’ll never forget you. | 我不会忘记你的 |
[37:20] | – Evelyn, dear. – Don’t touch me. | -伊芙琳 -别碰我 |
[37:39] | I needed to see you. | 我想见你 |
[37:42] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[37:45] | I don’t want to be alone. | 我不要再一个人了 |
[37:53] | Zoila, I wanted you to be the first to know — | 佐拉 我想第一个告诉你 |
[37:57] | I’ve left Christopher. | 我离开克里斯托弗了 |
[37:59] | I’m really sorry to hear that. | 真抱歉 |
[38:01] | No, you’re not. But it’s all right. | 你才没有 不过没关系 |
[38:05] | He treated you very poorly. | 他对你的态度很差 |
[38:07] | Well, he wasn’t the only one. | 也不光是他 |
[38:09] | I don’t have words to express how sorry I am. | 我都说不出自己有多抱歉 |
[38:14] | Is there any chance you’ll come back to work for me? | 你还会再回来为我工作吗 |
[38:20] | Genevieve, this isn’t about me being your maid. | 吉纳维芙 这不是我做你佣人的事 |
[38:25] | We were friends. | 我们曾经是朋友 |
[38:27] | For 20 years, I trusted you… | 二十年了 我那么相信你 |
[38:31] | and you just dumped me. | 你却甩开了我 |
[38:35] | We’re not friends anymore? | 我们不再是朋友了吗 |
[38:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:38] | You really hurt me. | 你真的伤了我的心 |
[38:42] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[38:43] | There must be some way we can move past this. | 我们一定有办法忘了这事的 |
[38:46] | Why do you even want me back? | 为什么你还想让我回去 |
[38:48] | The truth is, I can’t live without you. | 事实是 没你我活不下去 |
[38:51] | Well, it seems you can’t live with me, either. | 看起来有我你也活不下去 |
[38:54] | Let’s go to couples therapy. | 我们去做夫妻咨询吧 |
[38:57] | Yeah, right. | 是么 |
[39:03] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[39:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[39:08] | I mean, we obviously have issues. | 我们现在很显然有隔阂 |
[39:10] | And I don’t want to give up on this relationship. | 但我不想放弃这段关系 |
[39:14] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[39:18] | I am so sorry about Ernesto. | 欧内斯托的事真糟糕 |
[39:22] | Spence tried to warn me, but I didn’t listen. | 斯宾思提醒过我 但我没听 |
[39:26] | Have you told Spence? | 你告诉斯宾思了吗 |
[39:28] | He won’t return my calls. | 他不回我电话 |
[39:34] | Anyway… | 不管怎样 |
[39:39] | what did you want to talk to me about? | 你要跟我说什么来着 |
[39:42] | Well, maybe now’s not the best time. | 或许现在不是时候 |
[39:44] | Please, | 说吧 |
[39:46] | I need to think about something else. | 我要想些别的事情 |
[39:48] | Okay, then… | 那好吧 |
[39:52] | care to see what’s behind door number one? | 你想看门后面有什么吗 |
[40:00] | Mrs. Taylor’s old sofa. | 泰勒太太的旧沙发 |
[40:02] | I bought it back from Kivnik’s. | 我从纪芙妮买回来了 |
[40:04] | Very sneaky. | 真狡猾 |
[40:06] | Now we can test the stain. | 现在我们能测试那污渍了 |
[40:08] | I already did. You were right. | 我已经测了 你说得对 |
[40:11] | It is blood, and I’m betting it’s Louie Becker’s. | 是血 我打赌是路易·贝克的血 |
[40:14] | So then we have proof. | 那我们就有证据了 |
[40:17] | Mrs. Taylor was involved with Louie’s death. And Blanca’s. | 泰勒太太和路易的死有关 还有布兰卡的 |
[40:21] | I told you. | 我说过 |
[40:22] | There’s no way Taylor’s the one who killed them. | 泰勒不可能杀了他们 |
[40:25] | But she knows who did. | 但她知道凶手 |
[40:27] | Yeah, she does. | 没错 她知道 |
[40:31] | And now she has to tell me. | 现在她得告诉我了 |
[40:33] | We’re going back in. | 我们再回去 |
[40:34] | I don’t care if your wife is on to us. | 我不在乎你老婆是不是怀疑我们 |
[40:36] | You’re not listening, Hector. | 你没听我说话 赫克托 |
[40:38] | I said it’s over. I’m out! | 我说都结束了 我退出 |
[40:41] | You don’t have a choice, Ernesto. | 你没有得选 欧内斯托 |
[40:43] | Unless you want to end up like that pendejo, Spence. | 除非你想和斯宾思那笨蛋下场一样 |
[40:48] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[40:49] | I took care of him. | 我解决了他 |
[40:52] | That’s what I do. I take care of problems. | 这是我的职责 解决麻烦 |
[40:55] | Are you going to be a problem, Ernesto? | 你也想变成麻烦吗 欧内斯托 |
[40:59] | Your threats mean nothing to me. | 你休想吓住我 |
[41:02] | I lost my family because of you. | 因为你 我失去了家庭 |
[41:06] | You can’t hurt me anymore. | 你没办法再伤害我了 |
[41:08] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[41:11] | Would it hurt you if I paid your wife a visit? | 如果我去”拜访”下你妻子 会伤害你吗 |